[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I humbly request that mods ban all of the people currently hosting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: drawth.png (2KB, 529x31px) Image search: [Google]
drawth.png
2KB, 529x31px
I humbly request that mods ban all of the people currently hosting drawthreads, I'm not about to report every single one

Also why the fuck did drawthreads get this bad here, what the fuck
>>
>>5380267
it was spoodoo
>>
Its the new shitposting meme apparently. Everyone in a while some asshat(s) will come by to over load trash and push content off.
>>
I reported every one I could, out of 44, I got like 36, cause I used up most of my reports earlier today on shit like the Glimmerfag and some shit on /v/. 100 Reports is just too little sometimes.
>Why
It's just autism someone has that gets off on annoying the living shit out of others.
>>
>>5380267
its one guy spamming them idiot
>>
Just a few hours ago people were spamming pony, now drawthreads? I don't really understand what the point of doing it in /trash/ of all boards is.
>>
>>5380460
Because some people like it here, so anywhere there is enjoyment and cozy, some people feel the need to ruin it.
>>
>>5380460
Because it upsets an already poorly held together ecosystem.
Some people can't enjoy themselves unless they make others miserable.
>>
>>5380510
>>5380515
Makes sense, and I guess it does push a lot of topics off of the board. Still, it just seems like if you're going to spam something, it would make more sense to do it on one of the bigger boards, to maximize the number of people you'll piss off.

I can't imagine most /trash/ denizens care that much, since the board moves rather slowly, and a few of the generals and HG threads have multiples up at the same time.

Not even Barneyfag ever got this autistic with his shenanigans.
>>
pretty sure it's a shitposter with a bot.
>>
>>5380714
The gods on high hath arrived with great vengeance & furious anger, destroying the evil Spoodo menace once again!
>>
>>5380608
>Not even Barneyfag ever got this autistic with his shenanigans
wrong
>>
Bumping for support
>>
>>5382267
explain
>>
permaban spoodo
>>
File: Barneyfag hates Vegetables.png (84KB, 993x290px) Image search: [Google]
Barneyfag hates Vegetables.png
84KB, 993x290px
>>5389164
>>
File: 1451867774375.png (45KB, 232x258px) Image search: [Google]
1451867774375.png
45KB, 232x258px
>>5408751
>revenant avatar

Someone needs to take this faggot out. I almost want to delete my doom folders out of disgust just to avoid association with this cocktard.

>kiwifarms

Of fucking course he'd have something to do with that s(h)ite.
>>
Ban drawthreads altogether
>>
>>5409062
t. /sthg/
>>
>>5408751
holy shit
>>
>>5408751
I'm curious to how the rest of the conversation went, or even what prompted this
>>
File: CNYxth_VEAA6oRM.png (831KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CNYxth_VEAA6oRM.png
831KB, 1024x768px
>>5380267
One fag keeps reposting a billion of requests every thread, perhaps trying to "shotgun" it and get anything done as if an artist wouldn't notice. A couple of others thought it's a great idea to call him out and start a flamewar every thread, and recently they had an even "greater" idea to add scat to his favourite character or requests he received and spam threads with that.

Maybe there was something else, but that's when I stopped lurking.
>>
>>5420238
>. A couple of others thought it's a great idea to call him out and start a flamewar every thread

This is why baitmemeposting is fucking cancer.
>>
meme
>>
>>5409088
Don't even know what that is but nice dubs
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.