[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Inflation Thread Pastebins: Writeslut the anon (dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 32

Pony Inflation Thread

Pastebins:
Writeslut the anon (dead but dreaming)
http://pastebin.com/u/Writeslut_the_Anon

Splorch_Bucket
http://pastebin.com/u/Splorch_Bucket

Other writers, post your bins in the thread and we'll add them to the OP.
>>
Applehorse edition.
>>
File: 1453865877463.png (609KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1453865877463.png
609KB, 1280x842px
>tfw the Smooze was a one-shot character and wont be around to generate more slime inflation
>>
>>5356365
Slime is underrated.
>>
Opinions about BE?
>>
>>5361550
Love it! Even crotch BE
>>
>>5361550
Is 'k, but not quite inflation. Post if you like, but make sure it's at least a ludicrous size.
>>
Could someone write a story where Spike is cumflated by the other dragon, then rolls down the mountain to Ponyville?
I wouldn't mind if he splatters on the way, btw.
>>
Only being able to write well at 9pm to 3am sucks when you have work at 7am six days in a row. There's some areas that expanded a lot more than I thought they would when writing, its probably going to be a long one again. Sample:
>You are Chrysalis, and you are annoyed.
>Something has gotten the ponies worked up into a tizzy.
>Guard presence has increased everywhere in the last few days, and they’d been more than happy to tell your infiltrators that they’re looking for changelings.
>Not the smartest move, being so public about it.
>But then again, the Royal Guard did always bring a predictable level of stupid to the table.
>It always made your plans easier.
>There’s no point in taking unnecessary risks, though, so you have recalled most of your hive until whatever was happening blew over.
>You could certainly afford to button up for a few months.
>The last few batches of abductees had been proving to be very good choices.
>Leisurely strolling through the hive’s tunnels, you made your way to the ‘guest’ quarters.
>Three-dozen ponies lay about the rough-hewn chamber in various states, and you could already taste the faint traces of love lingering in the room.
>Lining the back wall a row of four huge pastel ponies sat and fidgeted, rounded out with love and nearly reaching the vaulted ceiling of the chamber.
>Around them were about a dozen smaller, but still massively bloated, ponies of every shade.
>This one room held more love than you had ever stockpiled before.
>#1837 had really outdone himself, with both the idea and the execution.

>>5363586
I strongly advise you to attempt it yourself. Even if it sucks, at least you made something.
>>
>>5363586
All you need to write erotic fanfiction is:
1, Any knowledge of sexuality whatsoever.
2, A good list of descriptive words with which to vary your diction choices to avoid stale wording.
And 3, some examples of the kind of stuff you want to write. OP should have some links to a variety of stuff.
It's really easier than you'd think, and don't try arguing that you can't get off to your own stories because you know what's going to happen, because when you write said story, your imagination runs wild and arouses itself.
>>
I wish her thighs inflated too. This is just silly.
>>
>>5361550
BE is not exactly inflation. Expansion is more about simply making the body part simply bigger in general.
Inflation is more about getting bigger by being filled with something like air, helium, water, and so on. Expansion is not really taboo, it is allowed her, but it's not inflation worthy as some other things here.
>>5367642
Hello! You have discovered Ricky Demont anatomy. It's where the anatomy makes no sense and the expanded body parts look a little more like tumors.
>>
>>5367708
You're forgetting another thing! In RickyD anatomy, nipples rarely exist!
>>
File: tumblr_nif99psf391u8o7mmo1_1280.png (255KB, 1280x1463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nif99psf391u8o7mmo1_1280.png
255KB, 1280x1463px
>>
File: tumblr_nih7hk8C641u8o7mmo1_1280.png (167KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nih7hk8C641u8o7mmo1_1280.png
167KB, 1280x1280px
>>5367759
Note the difference in shirt tearing. Now that's something I can appreciate.
>>
Bugsplosion when?
>>
Someone should edit the gas green, so everyone knows it's sweet-smelling potion fumes and not stinky farts.
>>
>>
>cork on horn
>magical backup
>big sudsy magicsplosion
>>
>>5368402
4-6 days, I've heard
>>
>>5368402
Patience young anon, patience.
>>
>>5369579
I've never once made a deadline I've posted. Even when I claimed 'later tonight' it was posted the next day. Just sayin'.

Also, in addition to my normal failures in time management, I've been volunteered to go to Milwaukee next week. I may live dangerously, but I'm not so far gone as to write clopfiction while sharing a hotelroom with my coworker. I WILL finish the first story before I go, but the second will have to wait til I'm back.
>>
>You are asleep.
>You are having a dream.
>Princess Luna, the Princess of the Night, is in your dream, since she has the ability to enter her subject's dreams.
>Giggling she closes her eyes and lights up her horn, covering herself in the wonderous aura of her magic.
>After a while you notice her belly expanding under her body, filling up with her own magic.
>She lifts herself onto her back hooves, exposing her inflating underside in full view to you.
>Her body fills out to a yogaball proportions quite quickly.
>She places her hooves on her belly, stroking and patting it for your entertainment.
>"Does thou love what thou art witnessing~?"
>It isn't long before her hooves no longer touches the ground.
>She is floating now, higher and higher the larger she becomes.
>Her body creaks throughout the land, but she continues to grow, her billowing belly spreading out more like a balloon.
>The small wind pushes her forward to float above you, her body eclipsing the beautiful full moon.
>"Does thou want us to achieve greater proportions~?" she asks you, her fat, puffy-cheeked face winking down at you.
>>
>>5372640
Yes
>>
File: 3037822030595235014.png (1MB, 3168x1488px) Image search: [Google]
3037822030595235014.png
1MB, 3168x1488px
>After the events of Rainbow Rocks, the Dazzlings attempted to rebuild their gemstones.
>Given the weakness of non-Equestrian magic, the new stones needed to be much closer than the old ones to work.
>Instead of an amulet, the best workable option was to fit them into their belly buttons.
>The quality of the gems was a lot lower, too.
>Sometimes the enchantment would get hung on a flaw in the jewels' lattice, and explosively vent magic into anything touching it.
>This usually trapped the gem inside until it finished venting.
>The sirens had burst their way out of plenty of outfits from the near instant bloating.
>When it was really bad they disregarded the the lost clothing, instead worrying more about themselves bursting apart.
>Adagio and Sonata hated it.
>Blowing up into a ball in seconds.
>Skin stretched paper-thin and thinning.
>Their whole bodies creaking and groaning in protest.
>The pressure inside so intense they had to fight for every breath.
>Whole body pulsing with every heartbeat and short breath.
>Aria always got off on it, no matter how tight and overfilled she got.
>Or more accurately, because of how tight and full she got.
>So far they had held together every time.
>Unknown to the others, Aria had made a second gemstone.
>She nestled it inside her pussy every morning, hoping that the gemstones would both go off at once.
>When the portal to Equestria opened, the wave of magic set off all four gems like never before.
>Aria was about to get her wish.
>>
>>5373959
Promising. Think you can continue?
>>
>>
>>5374926
Writing bugpone, that's a +2 oneshot of bumping. I found this masterwork one in the same chest, too. You can have it if you want. It has something splattered on it, though.

>It swept across Equestria.
>No one knew what it was, or why it was happening.
>More importantly, no one knew how to stop it.
>All across continent the ponies' minds were grasped by dark magic from parts unknown.
>Over the course of weeks a whisper at the back of everypony's mind would repeat one idea, over and over again.
>Fill.
>Fill.
>Fill.
>Even now it echoes in your mind.
>The weaker willed were the first to break, giving in and finding ways to fulfill the urge.
>A garden hose.
>Food.
>Even raw magic if they were talented enough.
>Some wandered off and sought dangers they knew would fill the need and embraced them like an old friend.
>Many pegasi gorged themselves on gas and soared until the lowered pressure of the upper reaches claimed them.
>The urge was different for everypony.
>But it always ended the same.
>One by one the ponies of Equestria had happily burst themselves, as if it was all they had ever wanted in their life.
>Even your sister fell to the curse moments ago, conjuring a conduit of starstuff and aether inside herself.
>At her end she had stared deeply into your sorrowful eyes while she wore a serene smile.
>The portal is still open in front of you, sputtering out a stellar flow into your now flooded throne room.
>You are likely the only one left, sparing the few now-mad ponies who immobilized themselves before they could meet their fate.
>Fill.
>The curse gnaws at you.
>Fill.
>There's nothing left to save.
>Fill.
>If you fall to this, you fall on your own terms.
>All of Canterlot will be your kingdom's grave marker, an echo of symbolic destruction to be heard for millennia.
>You close your eyes and prepare to become one with your sun.
>A smile spreads on your face as you feel the familiar fiery warmth flow through you.
>It feels right to let it in.
>>
>>5377901
>The redness, stretch mark, and belly button on Fluttershy.
She got herself knocked up by something big, didn't she? Something too big for such a little pony.
>>
It's a good thing she's wearing socks. Gotta keep your feet warm while you're being filled with ice-cold cola!
>>
>>5368500
What colour do you want the gas to be?
>>
It's not intentionally fetish-y, but this story remains my go-to fap tool. Lots of epic battle ending in with an explosive finale.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/50368/1/pest-control/reginsecticide
>>
>>5380852
Huh. I already had that favorited due to liking Rust (RIP in peace), but forgot all about those passages. I wonder why that never registered as fap material.
>>
>>5380852
>Chrysalis seemed to swell, light shining out of her eyes. All wounds healed in an instant, her wings grew longer, her body grew larger, her fangs more ferocious. Yes. Yes. Yes! It felt divine, all this emotion, this delicious, delicious emotion, filling up every cell of her being.

>Suddenly, it started to hurt. Chrysalis could feel herself rupturing at the smallest of levels, unable to store or even release the magic faster than it was coming in. The unstoppable flow only increased. She tried to scream, gagging on the horn.

>In that instant, Nightmare Moon ceased to exist once more, completely swallowed up by the Queen, who was now painfully bloated.

>Princess Luna smiled at her, giving a mischievous wink.

>"Somepony appears fit to burst!"

>She promptly pivoted on her forelegs, putting the entire rotation of her body into one, bone-shattering kick. It took Chrysalis in her now-spongy gut, causing all the pent up energy to spew up and out her mouth with violent force.

>The changeling was propelled into the night sky by the escaping essence of evil, a demented rocket of flesh and bone and magic, screaming ever higher into the heavens until she vanished into the inky blackness high above Equestria. A terrific detonation followed seconds later, painting the heavens with several new stars.
>>
>>5380617
Purple would be good.
>>
>>
>>5381410
Didn't do much for me, but if the scene was slower and more descriptive I'd unf to it.

Also I love the idea behind this artist's drawings, but their actual artstyle is like the least sexy thing ever.
>>
>>5390744
I thought the same for a while, but it grew on me.
>>
at-work-no-content-bump.
>>
File: 1474541599868.png (422KB, 692x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474541599868.png
422KB, 692x1080px
>>
>>
>>
>"Yee Haw! Ride em cowboy!"
>>
>>5407838
>Once I was a zebra mare, an Equine proud and fair
>I wandered through the woods one day, and bushes in my path did lay
>Upon them were many a berry, nothing about them seemed scary
>I gulped a few down and continued on my way, when I felt my stomach was becoming very heavy
>I looked down and saw my gut, ballooning wider than my butt
>My grey fur turned blue, and what did I do?
>I tried to run, then to roll, until I hit a tree's wide pole
>I swelled to the size you see right now, trapped inside a body bigger than a cow
>Now I'm just a blueberry, destined to bloat for eternity
>And now that you've tasted my delicious juice, you'll find that your clothing is not as loose...
>>
>>5410555
Good stuff.
>>
File: 140958854714.png (519KB, 1991x1395px) Image search: [Google]
140958854714.png
519KB, 1991x1395px
>"G'bye, Pinkie Pie."
>>
File: 620459.jpg (186KB, 1000x914px) Image search: [Google]
620459.jpg
186KB, 1000x914px
bumpf
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.