[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have any idea how fucking amazing it would be to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: blue-skidoo.gif (962KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
blue-skidoo.gif
962KB, 500x380px
Do any of you have any idea how fucking amazing it would be to have Steve's "Blue-Skidoo" power? To be able to just sing that tune and jump into another Universe or time? Any picture, and you can jump into it. TVs and video games count too. Meet your waifu in person. Travel back to the past when an old photo was taken. Have awesome adventures in fantasy worlds. And to go back, all you have to do is "Blue-Skidoo" back into the self-forming portal you came from. The only possible downside is the fact you could jump into a universe where life is shit and things try to kill you, but it was your choice to jump in there anyway.

That's what I'd choose to have as a super-power. Are there any other underrated super-powers in media?
>>
File: steve.jpg (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
8KB, 224x224px
bloo's cloos was pretty lit
>>
steve was so cool
i feel bad making fun of him for the sake of being a "big kid"
>>
Why did this get moved to /trash/
>>
>>5331194
Stealthy JoJo thread
Also what was Steve's Stand name again? I can't remember it
>>
>>5331240
his real name was Steve Burns, if that's what you mean
>>
File: Blues4.png (3MB, 1400x1600px)
Blues4.png
3MB, 1400x1600px
>>5329378
I'm surprised you didn't mention jumping into lewd stuff, this being /trash/ and all.
>>
>>5329378
I used to think I had that power. I would try the dance in front of the TV, but it never worked.
I remember tapping on the glass of the TV, wondering how the fuck I could get in there.

20 years later, I still can't escape this reality.

Life sucks.
>>
>>5337002
It was always bizarre to me that Blue was female, of course it was apparent from that little miniseries but the main show made her always seem male.
>>
>>5337002
Nice
>>
File: Blues1.png (61KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Blues1.png
61KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>5329378
die
>>
>>5329378
Did Steve ever "skidoo" anywhere Blue wasn't already? I feel like Blue had more of the power in that situation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.