[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's got you down, /trash/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 66

File: 1465352402051.jpg (90KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1465352402051.jpg
90KB, 800x1184px
What's got you down, /trash/?
>>
outside of the usual shit, i'm getting fucking tilted by other people being unusually shitty lately
>>
File: 1468480449302.png (55KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1468480449302.png
55KB, 800x1033px
>>5255684
everyone has been shit lately, no one "feels" right

wonder what's up with people
>>
How can you tell if someone actually cares about you? I'm not looking for some sort of trial or exact answer. Maybe just stories
>>
File: 1473895224358.jpg (85KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1473895224358.jpg
85KB, 442x650px
>>5255529
I hate myself for being lazy
I hate that I'm paranoid my friends all despise me
I hate that I can't take a compliment
I hate that I'm almost constantly paranoid in general

Eh, yeah, that's pretty much it
>>
>>5255684
Are you American? Fall is upon us, people don't handle the seasons changing very well.
>>
>>5255905
If you have nothing else to rely on, and choose not to trust what people tell you, it ultimately comes down to what your gut instinct is. Gut instinct is a subconscious-level skill in everyone that makes assumptions based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to) stuff like the body language of a person, uncertain pauses in sentences, what someone's eyes will tell you, so on and so forth.

If you ever wonder how sociopaths can engineer relationships despite usually being outwardly shit people, they've (in most cases) mastered their gut instinct, whether on purpose or inadvertently. I can speak on behalf of this.

>>5255932
>I hate that I'm almost constantly paranoid in general

Are you me? I feel like someone has been feeding me paranoid pills lately, at least more than usual
>>
My mother's been vomiting blood to the point that she's needed to get transfusions, but my brother and sister in law to be still knowingly put her in stressful situations that irritate her ulcer. She's not getting much better.

Also I can't bring myself to stop being a NEET ( I technically deliver newspapers but that just gets me a little over 100 a month. ) and I've got my own health problems eating at my mind.
>>
>>5256038
>I can speak on behalf of this.
I wouldn't mind listening to some stories about this.
>>
>>5255833
i don't know man, but it's been abnormally awful
people constantly going out of their way to deliberately fuck with other people or tell them why whatever they're doing is wrong and they need to stop etc.

>>5255905
a good way to tell is if someone initiates conversations or interactions with you often
>>
>>5256057
Damn, anon. That sounds rough, I'm sure your bro and his fiancé aren't intentionally trying to stress her out. You should talk to them about your concerns.
What kind of problems are you having with your body?
>>
>>5256057
Dude, have a hug.

Shop around for any local inventory jobs at retail stores near you. Entry level, on-job training, only requires you to show up and speak English. You'd be surprised the bullshit retail stores need you to do that should already be automated by now.

Word of advice though, above all else: Don't take ANY fast food job. Fast food is literally only if you're on the verge of homelessness. Going from a NEET to a fast food worker is a change from bad to worse, and you'll either walk out after four months like I did or kill yourself, which I seriously considered.

>>5256067
I consider myself a "reformed sociopath". I've secured my place in hell, but I don't do what I used to.

I'll post a few stories in a minute in a separate post, don't have anything premade to dump.
>>
>>5255684
>>5255833
I've noticed this for close to 2 years now.
Nobody seems to give a damn about anything. If it requires they make any forward effort, it's not worth their time.
>>
>>5256267
>I'll post a few stories in a minute
No hurry, I don't want to drum up any regretful memories or anything. Just curious, mate.
>>
>be me
>worthless piece of shit
>start talking up this girl that lives a few counties over from me
>met her through an online chat group, her being nearby was complete coincidence
>young, naive, and wrought with relationship issues with her on/off boyfriend at the time
>is anorexic, fetishizes it
>convince her i'm a self-made relationship expert through pointing out the obvious (to a sociopath)
>over the next few weeks, drive a wedge between her and her boyfriend by being a voice in the back of her mind
>what i tell her to do to her boyfriend works, i make accurate predictions, basically "show my worth" to her in various ways
>shortly tell her it's going to cost her to keep getting my "advice and insight"
>demand nudes, get nudes
>have a whole payment plan thing set up for this one girl
>eventually exploit her enough to have a binder's worth full of this girl
>get bored in usual sociopathic fashion
>break off cold turkey from her to find someone else's brain to pick

I did all of this without ever showing my face, without ever saying my name, without even spending a cent of my cash. A key detail I'd like to include is that while this girl was quite young and naive, she dwarfed me in age by more than a few years.
>>
I was in a 5 year relationship with a guy I met online. We just met and I spent a thousand dollars for the trip for us. By the end of it, he broke up with me because he didn't feel like I was the one for him.
I begged and pleaded with him to stay, told him how much he meant to me and my life and how it was because of him I had a reason to keep looking forward to the future.
I still have strong feelings for him, but, he doesn't have feelings for me.
It hurts.
Now all I do is wonder what I should I do with my life now that my future plans are no longer going to happen.
I know there are many fish in the sea, but there will only be one him, and he is all I ever wanted.
Now I lost him and my life has pretty much shattered.
>>
>>5256517
You're not a sociopath if you feel bad about it.
I mean, I assume you feel bad about it if you're posting here.
>>
>>5256561
I was one, that's the thing. Sure, now I feel bad about it, but back then it was standard operating procedure for myself.

My skills have gotten rusty over the past few years since I realized my sins, but sometimes I'll pull a fast one on someone and realize I've still got it, still getting the rush of adrenaline from a successful interaction. Enough to subsist on and satisfy the part of myself I'd rather not touch.
>>
>>5256517
God... damn, son. You can just read people like that? Or was she particularly vulnerable?
Like that other guy said, if you feel better about then you've every right to say you're reformed. Especially if you've knocked that crap off.
>>
File: 1445983051771.jpg (120KB, 797x629px)
1445983051771.jpg
120KB, 797x629px
>>5255529
No one good to commission.
>>
>>5256559
I can empathize, I've gone through this too. Sleepless nights crying alone in the dark, little triggers throughout the day that bring back a flood of emotions, those feelings of inadequacy, seeing old pictures together, little shared things.
Only time lessens the pain. A lot of fucking time. It's really going to hurt for a very long while. I'm so sorry.

Also, fuck him if he couldn't appreciate what he had. You deserve better, anon. You deserve somebody who treats you with love and respect. If it wasn't him, his fucking loss.

>>5256672
I fucking needed this laugh. Thanks, mate.
>>
>>5256786
I'm glad you're laughing, cause I'm not.
>>
>>5256846
Sorry. The damn Eggscellent hat always gets me.
>>
>>5256645
You've gotta realize, sociopaths don't look at a portrait of a person and see a person, with their own emotions and feelings, sad stories and happy ones.

Sociopaths see a toy to be played with. Words are worthless, and everyone desires them. You're a drug dealer in a world of hardcore addicts. Every interaction is akin to a Wall Street stock gamble, desperate to see what next stunt we can pull off with the right tone of voice and delivery to get whatever payoff we desire.

I've got more stories than that, but I chose to give that one first to set the mood of what level of depravity I was.
>>
bro all these fucking pathetic ass beta motherfuckers in this board. thanks for the entertainment cuckolds
>>
Homeless.
Lived in an RV until June, when it got towed away. I couldn't afford to get it back. The towing company wouldn't even tell me what they did with my cat, they just laughed at me.
Was stuck in my car until about a week ago. It's breaking down and can barely go a few miles without the engine overheating, and I can't afford to fix everything that's wrong with it, nor can I just get a new car. Its resale value is literally nothing.
While I was in my car, I had two run-ins with the police because it's "illegal camping" to sleep in your car (even at rest stops), so there are two cities I can't really go back to. I've been kicked out of a few fast food places even though I've been able to pay for food there, and I've been banned from a park for loitering there.
In the last week, I've been invited into the home of people I don't even know - the wife of the couple was a highschool friend of my mother. My family wants nothing to do with me because, in their own words, "it isn't christian" to help another adult.
The nearest town is 20 miles away from me, but I don't have any way to get there with the state my car is in. I'm not really sure what how to find employment out here. I'm not even sure how long I'll be welcome here.
>>
>>5257023
kys faggot edgelord
>>
>>5256881
Interesting, I can't see people like that. Most of them are annoying but even the ones I despise are still people with their own bullshit to deal with. We're all on this shitstorm of a planet together.
Whatever you feel like sharing or not sharing is fine. I'm very curious if you think it was more nurture or nature that made you that way.

Also what made you stop and realize what you were doing and want to change that behavior?
>>
>>5255529
My youngest sister is in the hospital because she tried to kill herself, and I don't feel anything.
>>
>>5257168
it's not uncommon to not feel anything right after a traumatic event
it'll hit you later when you see her next or some shit
>>
>>5257115
Part nature, part nurture. I'd been manipulatively inclined since a young age, but the environment I had surrounded myself with definitely buffed the mentality I had developed leading into my sociopathic tendencies.

I'd always considered my actions evil, fully aware of their intent and consequences, but always ultimately wanted to be a "good" person. As I drove more and more people away from myself, I was left alone in an empty room. Silence and solitude cleared my head and healed my wounds more than anything else as a sociopath, even if I was kicking and screaming the whole time.

Sociopaths are living a personal hell 24/7. While seeing every human being as a toy is useful (from a purely utilitarian perspective) at first glance, it leads to a very depression reality and attitude towards life. As a sociopath, you're never going to experience true love. You're never going to feel truly connected to anyone. You're not going to ever feel "real" emotions. Sociopaths are destined to live a life of nothing but depression and internal loneliness because their very mentality engineers that situation.

It was only once the game wasn't fun anymore did I emerge feeling like Gandhi on the inside.
>>
>>5257053
I'm so sorry anon.
I was homeless for two weeks due to unexpectedly losing my job and it was one of the worst times of my life. I was lucky enough for it to be short lived, though.
Do you have any job prospects?

I'm dependent on alcohol and, despite having more friends (4) than ever before, feeling desperately and incurably alone.
>>
>>5257373
I can't even imagine but this is fascinating. Sounds like a lonely and pessimistic existence, mate.
That you realized it and wanted to do good speaks a lot to your character. You're not the same person you were back then, not to imply that I understand anything about your unique situation. So do you think you actually like "feel" feel emotions nowadays? Or is it still kind of dull?
>>
>>5256517
at the risk of sounding like a jackass you seem to be labeling yourself as a sociopath to avoid the reality that you might just have been an asshole
>>
File: tumblr_njlkp7eb8e1rfbp51o1_250.png (119KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njlkp7eb8e1rfbp51o1_250.png
119KB, 199x254px
>>5257073
>tfw you won't ever be this delusional.
>>
>>5257604
I'm content with the situation I've created with myself. To be anything but with it would be torture.

Even after putting myself through the morality grinder to be the reformed person I am now, you're never fully changed from who you are. There will always be callbacks to who you were and the kind of person you used to be. You'll still suffer from everything a normal sociopath suffers from, the loneliness doesn't disappear.

Sociopathy breeds intense distrust in people as a whole, and people on a personal level as well. You'll always assume people are lying, that people won't deliver on promises, that people will double-cross you, because that's exactly what you used to do to other people.

As far as emotions go, I'm as close as I ever will be to the concept. Any further is impossible.

That's the thing, despite all else, I ultimately desired to be a good person. I rationalized my actions in my head as "being a bad person to do good things" despite that never being the case in everything I did. I still resonate that now, in a way. I'm not against using my developed skills in a situation if it ultimately is for the betterment of others.

>>5257764
Why not both?

I was an asshole, a sociopath, bottom of the barrel scum of a human being. The story I posted is just one I have, and I considered that situation at the time child's play.
>>
>>5257921
Well shit, man. Hope the future's bright for you.
Like I said, people are pretty annoying but some of them aren't so bad. I can't say I trust most of them, I tend to keep people at a certain distance until I know they're not after something (or going to annoy the fuck out of me).
I guess as long as you're aware of this... gift for lack of a better word, you can try not to hurt people with it and maybe do a little good. Maybe politics? I dunno.
I'm sure you've seen in this thread alone that people are sensitive about things and take stuff to heart very easily. Being a good person is hard and you have to sacrifice a lot sometimes. It's a constant struggle, not punching some folks right in their stupid mouths.

You are wrong about one thing, though. I think you can go a lot further emotionally and you will someday.
Go easy on the sheeple, mate. We're all in this together.
>>
>>5257410
If I could get my car running, I could probably find work in the nearest city. There's a few places hiring there.
I've lost all of my IRL friends during this, because people tend to be a lot worse than they let on. I have a few online friends left, and my SO who's living on the other side of the country.
My SO's trying to see if he can make living arrangements for me where he's at, and if he can he'll be buying me an airline ticket to go live with him. It would probably be a lot easier to find work there than here, given that he's really damn close to all of those theme parks in Florida.
>>
Unemployed going on 9 months now, constantly being harassed by mother accusing me of "not trying to job search" even though I'm applying to 1-3 things every day

Can't get job because no experience, can't get experience because no job

can't even enjoy having all day to play vidya because I feel too guilty that I've been unemployed so long
>>
Actual sociopath here.

Gotten nudes, cam shows, sex toys, money and computer hardware from multiple people through skype, steam and discord through lies and knowing how to play on people's desires and insecurities.

There's literally nothing wrong with it, I get what I want and it's given to me by choice.

Just sucks when they wise up finally and you have to waste time making a new account.
>>
I just started contract work a few months ago in a tiny office kind of far from home.

I feel completely alone. I haven't met anyone here my age, though it's not like I have the social skills to make a meaningful connection with anyone anyways. Work is getting tough as hell to now, all the clients are demanding that work be finished before the snow comes. They strecthed out work days to ten hours.

Every morning I feel like I'm getting ready to have an anxiety attack before I go to work. It's gotten to the point that I even dream of it. My life has become work, and I feel like it's going to come crashing down very soon because I won't be able to deliver.

I'm fucking exhausted and I just want to go to sleep in my comfy bed at home.
>>
>>5258564
It's truly a vicious cycle. You may want to try to do some volunteer work for a while. Sure, you probably won't be making any money, but you can put it on a resume and get your foot in the door at a place that'll actually pay you.

It's not a perfect solution, but it's a start.
>>
>>5258371
A brighter future for myself is making sure I put on a good show for everyone, and help everyone I can in the meantime.

Being intuitive towards people is an amazing skill that doesn't necessarily have to be sociopathic in nature. The way that I developed my own intuition is a shame, but I firmly believe that anyone can reach my level of intuition by pure practice and experimentation, free of any wrongdoing.

It's ultimately how accurate you can make guesses with information provided to you. Gleaning information based on contextual clues is extremely easy once you've figured out "how" to do it. There is a real systematic nature of attacking any unknown information in a social situation by using currently provided context clues and assumed information at hand. Purely chance guesses will come into play, but cross-referencing them against previous encounters is crucial. The nuances such as paying attention to personality changes, mood swings, and such develop over time.
>>
The man I love is dead.

Fifteen years I knew him as my best friend, I smiled every time I saw him. We were close, but things never quite clicked, until last year. We both were in that spot where we wanted to try. We started to talk about moving in. Seeing if we worked as more than friends. For the first time in a decade, I was going to have a relationship I thought would work.

A month later, he tells me the cancer that I was by his side to fight five years ago was back. Worse. I had to do my best to be there for him. To watch while he sold his home and moved across the country to live with family who could take care of him. To go from seeing him almost every day to talking to him every few weeks, for brief minutes of time where I was always on the verge of crying, but I didn't want him to have to deal with my pain with everything he was going through. Then, one week, I called, and I left a voicemail. The next thing I got was a letter from his friend who was handling his estate.

Every day I miss him. I wish for that one last conversation. That one last chance to remind him how fucking much he meant and how much I loved him and how I just want to be there for him, one more time.

It's not fair, Steve. It's so unfair. I feel so small and lost and cold without you.
>>
>>5258852
You will soon, mate. Hang in there and just think about the fucking paychecks. Handle your shit and remember: the customer is always a fucking idiot and wants the world.
As for meeting people? Booze. Not even kidding. Being able to drink socially and loosen up is great social lubricant. The next time some coworkers are going to hit a bar or something, just fucking go with them. Fuck the anxiety, just go.
>>
dude I loved broke up with me a while ago, I thought I'd be over it by now but I still feel really messed up over it

>anniversary of the day we got together coming up in a week
>ugh
>>
Feeling tired of dealing with everyone's demands day by day. The jobs I have aren't cutting it and I still don't have enough for anything but rent and some food. Nothing left for the nice things everyone's got.

Even the stuff that makes me happy like creating shit and drinking don't do it anymore. Just seems there's no place for me and no way to ever get ahead.
>>
>>5261125
rip true love, my condolences to you
>>
this mostly happens on other boards, but I wish people wouldn't go into threads about things they don't like and whine, bitch, and moan endlessly
christ, i have 89 threads filtered or hidden here and it's fucking amazing
>>
File: 439.png (79KB, 340x439px) Image search: [Google]
439.png
79KB, 340x439px
Ppl wont draw more wordgirl hentai
>>
File: dm_town20005.jpg (59KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dm_town20005.jpg
59KB, 1024x768px
people keep saving stuff i make and reposting it just to shit on it

ive consigned myself to the void at this point, there is literally no reason to even attempt to work on stuff and theres no reason to hide the things i already made either

and when i was still actively making stuff, people would literally contact me on Steam just to talk shit about it. i have given up.

also I didn't get paid this week so I have to dip into my savings to pay my bills again. I'll probably need to get a real job at some point
>>
>old
>NEET
>serious arousal addiction
>should be studying
>am not
>recently stopped smoking weed
>used to smoke daily
>depression and anxiety reminding me why I used to smoke it
>been hypochondriac-ing thinking I have lung cancer
>do feel kind of shitty, physically

I'm doing a little better than I used to be. But it doesn't feel like it. I wish I could just be normal, goddamnit. I'm tired of being an autist who always assumes the worst and, because of that, invariably fucks things up for myself.
>>
>>5265241
This is fucking terrible. No wonder people shit on it. Fuck you, dude.
>>
File: 1473629414066.jpg (658KB, 1110x684px) Image search: [Google]
1473629414066.jpg
658KB, 1110x684px
A metric fuckton of repressed thoughts and emotions. It's been like this since I was 10, and now its just starting to come out and I don't even know what is a real emotion or honest thought/opinion. Since youth I have been pursing escapism into videogames, to distract the fact I was a workaholic as far back as I can remember. I feel like I have no memories, other than overworking myself in some shitty school, and as an apathetic machine that was suffering without wanting to admit it. Constant bullying and stress gave me a perpetual feeling of shit, as a coping mechanism I became apathetic and a old man at heart. Videogames are the only thing that fills the void, but even that is starting to falter. I'm horrified of fighting the demons I created, and I can't hide them forever. I wanted to go to space because I wanted to escape this world for something different to look at, to feel. Now, I want to make videogames. Those repressed thoughts and feelings, as a coping mechanism, turned into fully fledged worlds in my mind. Now I'm paranoid I may fail in my dream career, and those emotions will never be put to rest.
>tl;dr We make our own heavens and hells
>I made my own hell In hopes I can make my own heaven
>Repressed emotions since youth are catching up to me an makes me feel crazy
>I want to make video games to come to terms with my emotions
>>
>>5255529

I still love my ex-girlfriend, talk to her daily yet she wants to be in some shitty long-distance relationship with some twat from America.

I fear getting a job, I've been fired twice.

My best friend wants to desperately sleep with my closest female friend and she doesn't want him. Now he's being super fucking angsty about it and been in a mood all week.

I deeply fear being forgotten, the concept of death terrifies me.
>>
>>5265241
That's complete garbage though dude
>>
>>5265241
kill urself
>>
>>5265241
That's it. Pack it up. Everyone go home. This thread is ruined.
>>
>>5266576
>>5266829
>>5266941
>>5266343
>>5265241
the most forced meme in existence
>>
>>5255529
That Im pretty damn insignificant and am unable to handle basic day to day stress.
>>
>>5271945
>s-surely it's just a FORCED MAY MAY and not at all that my work is dogshit ;_;

And yet you didn't even try to defend it. It's almost as if your work is just bad and you know it. You're worthless.
>>
File: 1350529154801.png (36KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
1350529154801.png
36KB, 1130x900px
>>5273566
I'm not them you fucking clown.

>HURR YES YOU ARE LET ME FORCE THIS GARBAGE MEME A LITTLE MORE
>>
>>5273592
Yeah. Of course. It's just a meme and totally not that what anon posted is fucking garbage and doesn't belong on 4chan.
>>
>>5259073
Sorry for your loss, anon. Being by his side was doing more than you could ever know to help him through that fucking disease.
>>
In the grand scheme of things, especially compared to a couple of you, it isn't that bad, but I've been dealing with some shit lately.

My house was flooded out about a month ago, and living has been a bit rough on me. I lost damn near everything. I now drive about twice as much to get to college everyday, and I come back to where I live tired and almost unable to study. I'm worried about failing after my college career has already been shit but on a steady improvement. Depression compounds this, and the result comes out to me laying in bed doing nothing except maybe talking with friends and browsing the web.

There's also this guy that I'm interested in. Like head over heels into. However, I don't get the same vibes from him. Not that I expect him to considering I'm not very attractive (in fact, I'm past the point of cutely overweight). It just sucks feeling like this with everyone I fall for.

I don't expect sympathy, but it does feel nice to let it all out.
>>
File: zmo.jpg (28KB, 524x286px)
zmo.jpg
28KB, 524x286px
>>5255833
>>5256352
Not sure if you guys mean everyone or just people in online communities, but my hypothesis is that people feel Obama didn't really make anything better and aren't optimistic about the next 8 years. Hillary is corrupt and will most likely make things slightly worse; Trump is a complete political wildcard so he could be better, but could also lead to nuclear armageddon.

Plus all the usual fears about existentialism and the future of the world.
>>
>>5255684
>>5255833
I know this feel

Also this year's election is shit and I don't know if I want it to be over already because the outcome will be scary
>>
>>5276926
Politics have hardened across the Western world. Europe and America like to pretend they don't care about each other, but in reality they're both part of the same overarching culture, and what happens on one continent has repercussions on the other. 8 years ago a lot of people, both in America and Europe, (idiots, admittedly) thought Obama was going to be the turn-around point. They bought into his hollow "change" rethoric (not his fault, that's just politics) and thought they had finally "won" politics. Something similar happened -ironically- in Kenya a few years ago. The first thing the new government did? Give itself a big, fat raise to the point where they were some of the top-earning politicians in the entire fucking world.

And in Europe we've had the steady rise of the far right, coinciding with the rise of Trump. Which in reality is just the loss of hegemony for the social democrats, who are throwing a big sulk that they no longer have total control over society. Shit like the Euro crisis and the migrant crisis have drawn the battle lines. According to the newly influential right wing, those are square on the shoulders of the old left wing guard. And they aren't exactly wrong, of course.

But all of this leads to people unwilling to give each other any concessions and a narrative of "the other side" being apocalyptically crazy. The tone of the debate really is crazy sometimes. You see right wing /pol/ bastards argue with logic from the 1950's, and you see left wing /leftypol/ bastards argue with communist thought police logic.
>>
>>5266380
>we make our own heaven and hells

truth brother
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1280x914px
>live in eastern Europe
>no anthro bf
>self-hating pedophile
>drug use has been getting worse
>lots of irl friends but no real ones
>my family has been falling apart for the past 10 years

I just want the suffering to end.
>>
>>5278466
>self-hating pedophile

Commit sudoku ASAP.
>>
Despite living on a college campus and going to class every day, I sometimes find myself not speaking for days at a time.
Not out of choice or fear, but simply because I have no one to talk to.
I just want friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 900x900px
First real job I've managed to get is a nightmare. 12 hour assembly work shift starting at 6, and its in a town almost an hour away so I'm having to drag myself up at 4, work till 6pm, come home with only enough time to get my stuff together for tomorrow before I have to go to sleep and do it all over again (the one silver lining is we get Fridays off). I want to back out, but I have nothing else lined up to fall back on and I fear that if someone looks at my resume and sees that I tagged out so soon after getting the job that they won't want me for anything
>>
>>5279188
Weird.

I always considered that my god-given grace. I go for days not speaking to people, doing my own thing, studying, eating... sleeping. Waking up, looking at the sunrise, getting on a train, and listening to some muzak.

I think the only thing that's got me down, is that I have to make the world suit my needs, not the other way around. I remember being told sweet little lies as a child- now I'm required to tell sweet little lies as an adult just so I can get by.
>>
>>5276926
I mean real life. Nobody has ever cared on the Internet.
>>
>>5277089
Just look at the image he posted. Does it look like it belongs here? It's shit.
>>
>>5258823
Do you pose as a cute boy or girl or both?
>>
>>5279969
Spend a minimum of 4 months there. However the second you hit that 4 months mark you can walk out no holds barred

It's what I did with my first job and got hired at a much better job a month later on my first interview, on the first application I sent out. People are understanding as long as you can be presentable, polite, and show some medium of accountability.
>>
>>5283099
That's actually another thing
There's a local job that's local, basic desk work and pays about the same. I want to try and net it in, but I'm not sure how the headhunting agency that picked me up and stuck me in my current job will react
>>
all i do is play videogames and use internet

and i'm getting stress injury in my arm
>>
who here /zero friends/?
>>
File: 396649.jpg (147KB, 1080x1058px) Image search: [Google]
396649.jpg
147KB, 1080x1058px
im brutally unsocial but get very emotional when i get drunk. I can suppress it well when i want to but once im alone i decide to start crying at fuckin trailers of whatever
it isnt bad on itself but i just dont understand it. I just know that i get emotional at music and trailers and i spend a lot of my freetime watching them

also still being a virgin at 22 when you have a big dick is pretty crushing, so
>>
Best friend who also happened to be my ex recently got into a relationship in July.
Whole summer we were messing around still loved her thought she loved me and made it clear to her.
After putting off seeing me she stops by and tells me she's in a relationship with someone. After previously stating she didn't want to be in one.
So months later I'm here broken hearted and a fucked up friendship because of an argument.
>>
>>5287388
No friends outside of the internet, and even then I'm not even sure those on the internet would consider me a friend.
>>
Some semi-popular guy on youtube made a video about weird kinks, many of which were mine. I now feel like a degenerate.
>>
File: anger.gif (2MB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
anger.gif
2MB, 220x160px
I start taking care of my teeth and suddenly my left cheek starts hurting and it feels like I cut my palate or something.

I start exercising with my best friend and a few days in he starts telling me I should be able to lift more and do more reps, then drops me like a sack of shit and never takes me again.

I start eating less and then get a hard feeling in my gut and end up pretty much constipated for the next few weeks.

I kick a huge part of my gaming addiction to the curb and now all my friends and my brother have sucked me into another bleeding game with them.

I and everyone else that live here urge my mom to stop hanging out with the filthy crack addicts and mud-booted wetbacks she always goes off for days on end with, then it turns out she goes and gets herself arrested for the better part of like two months.

This awesome person I made friends with online turns out to be a manipulative control freak, a fucking nutter, and an absolute sad-sack, and our conversations go from video game stuff to non-stop life bullshit, relationship garbage, and I'm too nice to just say fuck off.

I attend church with my beloved gram-gram, the kindest soul I know, and out of nowhere, for the fourth God damned time, her cancer comes back. She's getting on in years, has trouble doing things she did not a year or two ago, and I'm terrified for her.

And to top it all off the e key on my laptop's keyboard is fucked up.

I'm down, but behind my sorrow is only rage.
>>
Outside of a general dissatisfaction with my life in general; I have turned into a waifufag.
I am talking full on falling in love with a fucking cartoon, and I know it is weird and I should probably be in therapy or something but that money could go to more trash with my waifu on it.
>>
I just don't care about anything
I can't feel happy easily, and faking happiness at work is exhausting
>>
File: 8517cd11a686eb6c6645f2d65d9079b3.png (437KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8517cd11a686eb6c6645f2d65d9079b3.png
437KB, 1280x1280px
>>5294153
Also I am a 23 year old virgin with no job or license.
I have a car but I have no fucking clue how to use it.
>>
>>5294183
Eugh, I feel everything you've said.
>>
File: 1471832158085.png (110KB, 700x616px) Image search: [Google]
1471832158085.png
110KB, 700x616px
>>5294183
I just feel tired all the time and I'm just enough of an introvert that I don't really want to meet people outside of work.
>>
>>5294201
Dude I am in your boat as well, but I have a job and a license and everything. Still live with my parents though but I'm working on that too.

Honestly, I don't think Waifuism is as wrong as normies make it out to be. I think they just get pissed that we created a way to deal with our intense loneliness, thus negating any type of insult or damage they can do to us by using it against us.
>>
>feel like a useless piece of shit
>scared of the future
>time passes on, i get older
>want somebody to love me and be close to
>scare people away, or just be used
>be nice to people
>ex-girlfriend treated me like shit because it justified our break up in her edgelord mind
>thinking about suicide more than normal
>slept day away yesterday
>2 days until i go back to school
>fucking scared
>just genuinely wondering if i'm gonna make it through this year or bail out
i'm just a fucking coward way over his head and the world is scary
>>
>>5257053
>"it isn't christian" to help another adult.
It's EXACTLY Christian to help another adult. That's a huge portion of what Jesus called us to do.
>>
>>5266433
Tell her to fuck off, let her torture herself with a long distance relationship and be well rid of her.

Get a job, the worst they can do is fire you again.

Tell your friend to get a grip and/or hire him a prostitute.

Do something or make something worth remembering- Or that people cannot forget.
>>
>>5274002
Go work out, anon. Lift, take walks, do crunches and shit. It'll clear your head, raise your mood, and make you look better.

Not all at once, obviously, so don't give up right off the bat. Give it at least a month of constant effort.
>>
bump for therapy
>>
>>5291683
You should only feel bad about being a degenerate if you go around beating people over the head with your fap material.
Everyone is a little degenerate, some more than others.
>>
>>5287541
>big dick
Is that so?

Losing your virginity isn't the huge pivotal moment people make it out to be dude, really. It feels just a little better than masturbation IF the sex is good, or IF you're awful at masturbation.
>>
>>5291683
Metokur is a cuckfag anyways, don't listen to him. Sargon of Akkad where it's at.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>5303628
Por que no los dos?
>>
>>5294183
I also started out pretending to be cheerful and positive, but I eventually gave up and switched to deadpan humor and pessimism. Amusingly it turns out all my co-workers and my boss are also just as dead inside, and our conversations are a lot more enjoyable now. Maybe your situation's a bit different, but perhaps it's worth a try.
>>
>>5304602
Metokur is decent enough when he's criticizing the leftist narrative that's prevalent on the internet, but the dude is a hack.

He had it together when he was Internet Aristocrat, but he seems to have lost that now
>>
I have near crippling social anxiety and finally got the courage to try and commission my first piece of art, a reference sheet for my character.
The artist disappeared on me. Thankfully without having taken my money, as he wanted it upon completion. That got me down for a while.
I'm trying to commission another person, but everyone I find is either closed or too cartoony for my liking.
I did manage to find one person, and once I worked up the courage to ask, they told me to wait until a slot opened up (my own fault for not checking if their queue was full, though their page said they were open for commissions), then a slot opened up, and they closed for commissions to deal with life stuff.
I can't fault them for that, but it certainly is taking the wind out of my sails.
>>
I am fucking rage filled right now.

My dipshit worthless younger sister just woke me up at 1AM when I've got to get up for work at 6. It doesn't matter to her though, she's never held a job or had to face any serious consequences for her actions or for not following a strict schedule.

I could punch her right now. Straight up assault her because I'm fucking bipolar and I'm a powder keg of years of this kind of shit since childhood pent up inside me. If I didn't have an ungodly amount of self control to lay back down in bed after yelling at her, I would definitely be on a destructive rage around my house right now.

I am typing calm and collected to try to relax myself and it's working. Definitely going to wake her up in four hours along with myself too. She needs to reap what she sows.
>>
File: 1442044493024.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1442044493024.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>Person I thought I was on okay terms with tells me to fuck off and go to bed out of the blue

I wish I was still too surprised to feel like shit
>>
>>5308946
If you're still around, try HardlyImaginary on FA -- they make good ref sheets for cheap.
>>
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (97KB, 998x699px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
97KB, 998x699px
>>5255529

Doing great. No complaints.
>>
File: 1468031788591s.jpg (9KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468031788591s.jpg
9KB, 226x250px
Girlfriend almost broke up with me after three years of going out. Took me to a field and said she didn't love me for a year and a half. I hadn't loved anyone else and never looked at another girl so it emotionally devastated me to the point where I wanted to die. She only took me back because I promised I'd change for her. Basically she knew that I looked down on muslims for being naturally violent and culture rapists and blacks for having a bias towards being racist themselves and being violent and she was super disgusted. The weird part is that just a day before she almost broke up with me, we were talking about what we were gonna do the upcoming day after that day. It still hurts /trash/ and I just really wanted to share. I'm sorry, I guess I just can't handle not being loved.
>>
File: 1456833653964.jpg (20KB, 438x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456833653964.jpg
20KB, 438x400px
>>5256881
Gotta say, you sound like a "friend" I worked with for a while. I'm no sociopath but I used to work with a dude who was a sociopath who cleaned people out AND made them loyal to a cause. He kept me close to his side because I did what he wanted knowing full well what his game plan was. My whole life revolved around this gentleman for four years before he got bored and started destroying what he had created with me. I kicked him out but in a fit of weakness I allowed him back in and he wrecked it all. I have no idea what he has done in the past months and have every ability to find him again just like that, but I can't do it anymore. Messing with peoples lives gets tiresome and painful to watch if you've developed a connect with these people. I left them all because I couldn't save them.
>>
File: 1457071533935.jpg (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457071533935.jpg
64KB, 300x300px
>>5313721

Trump loves you just the way you are, Anon.
>>
I make up excuses to be depressed more often than not. Need to stop being a bitch.
>>
>>5313721
I don't know how I feel about ya, cause if that's what you believe I'll never stop you from it but you should know that isn't exactly the status quo anymore.

I know I know conforming for others is a lie in itself, but there are just some things you gotta bite the bullet on. I was with a girl who got mad at me for not liking an erotic FKA Twigs music video cause I don't like black guys in my porn. (Not like it mattered cause we both knew I only liked furry shit)

There's just some people who place their "activist" values before themselves. Hate to say it but in our age lying is a lot harder cause we stay connected to our repressed (this word still means something) selves online. In the past gays gave up hope because there was none. Now people can stick to hope for things against the status quo even if in reality it is hopeless.
>>
>>5313970
Honestly, My personality is based on observation. If I see the behavior (And I do) and it's a pattern, I judge it accordingly. In my experience muslims are violent and black people are crude and selfish typically. Even the good ones tend to be doing nefarious shit on the side, they just hide it well.
>T. Ohiofag who lives near both Cleveland AND Akron.
But at the same time I can't afford to lose her. She's too important to me. Just wondering, do you have any issue with you? Say, ADD or Autism? I'm not trying to be mean, i'm just wondering and will explain once you answer.
>>
>>5313797
I've been trying to figure out how I can weaponize my talent for the better good. It's otherwise been shelved for the past 4 years because of my caution with it. Though I can't exactly charge onto a battlefield with it, it's got to have some sort of use. Maybe I'll end up having an "evil person using evil to do good" character arc in my life.

Sorry you got burned by someone like me.
>>
File: 1462291214815.jpg (30KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1462291214815.jpg
30KB, 422x422px
>>5314269
If you want to start, I can help.
You play vidya at all? Make a community and actually make a server. Your undoubtedly a natural leader due to your unique skills and the fact that emotions don't get in the way make you perfect for managing longterm. Maintaining enthusiasm as fake as it is and generally being a charismatic guy interested in only "the best" gets you surprisingly far because people see you as intelligent and gradually gravitate towards you. People will actually go out of their way to improve themselves for you once they've become loyal. To insane degrees.
Don't like that? Be a psychologist if you want to go for gold and make shit tons of cash. It's a great way to help people if you like or play around with experimentation.
Or don't do anything at all.

>Sorry you got burned by someone like me.
I knew what I was getting into. Like they say, don't play with fire if you don't wanna get burned. It hurt more so to see that he had these people wrapped around his finger so much so that they would never truly be free of him unless they cut complete contact forever, which is something they couldn't do without hiding in a bunker or imploding socially. I knew what he was capable of, I just wish I could've given them the freedom they deserved. Honestly you seem like someone I could hang out with, and I always got along with socios well. What does that make me?
>>
>>5314366
I've heard psychology is 1% being able to talk to Hannibal-type people (if ever), and 99% My dad didn't love me/I have spousal trust issues/I'm alone in life and can't cope with it/etc. I think if I pursued a career in that line of work, I'd end up violently stabbing someone due to the monotony of it.

I've "tried" creating online communities before, once or twice, but I've never had the proper attention or dedication that needs to be put into a project like that. I've got a magnetic personality that attracts anyone, but actually finding crowds of people to attract just wandering around online is a whole other problem.

I can generally hang out with anyone too, unless I have a reason to feel I'm unwelcome. Contrary to everything else about myself, I'm fairly reclusive nowadays, not wanting to be in any spotlight. All it is is just being an easygoing person, even if it's around socios.
>>
>>5255529
I have no friends and I lack the motivation to do anything productive.
>>
File: stil working.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
stil working.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
I do feel like shit all the time, I feel like nothing I do is worth doing, I feel like there is nothing worth living for, yet I still keep doing things, I've gone to the university and got my first title, now I'm doing my second one while working part time for a big company, I don't earn much because I do minor work but is still way more than your average burger flipper.

I also have friends who care about me a lot because I always help people but mostly because I think I'll get something back at best and at worst I killed some time while doing something good, maybe that counts and I'll go to heaven when I die. I still find it so hard to deal with people, its just exhausting yet I have to keep contact or all the work would've been for nothing.

Same with my hobbies, I train a lot but mainly because I know I paid for this, if I don't make best of the time, then I wasted money for nothing. My MMA teacher says I'm really good but mainly because I think of what I'm doing and how to improve.

I read also a lot because I just want to know how to deal with the world, to make my days easier, which is why I also read my fair share of books about psychology, the good part is, I don't have much fear of people around me anymore, the bad thing is its more exhausting to deal with people now, because I realize a lot of things about them I didn't before. People also start to appreciate my advices because I've become kinda more practical and knowledgeable because all of the reading. This makes me kinda happy though. I also improved in drawing yet when I watch other drawfags who are better than or when I don't do something right, I feel kinda frustrated and go back to the basics.

I sometimes tried to kill myself but I always think about all the work my parents invested in me and I am the most successful out of all my siblings and I'm the only one who is able to pay them back for all they did for me.

I said the word "I" waaay too much in this post, I could give excuses but.
>>
>>5314545
I see. Good luck. I will be thinking about you undoubtedly
>>
>>5255529
The Man.
>>
My ex
>>
I Can't admit anything about my self to anyone and its just going to build up until i kill myself
>>
>tfw increasingly sure you're trans but live in a conservative shithole state so you can't experiment with presenting feminine
>>
File: trans bugs.gif (2MB, 295x250px) Image search: [Google]
trans bugs.gif
2MB, 295x250px
>>5321069

Go to your local truck stop dressed as a gutterslut. Lonely truckers don't care. They might even toss you a few bucks and tell you you're pretty. Give you a bit of momentary happiness before you eventually kill yourself of crippling depression.
>>
>>5255529
My mother is a feminist and just went on a two and a half hour rant about why man are worthless and stuff, I want to move out but am still stuck at home for another 8 months.
>>
File: you die if you work.jpg (71KB, 452x454px) Image search: [Google]
you die if you work.jpg
71KB, 452x454px
>>5323538
Work.
>>
>>5323878
That wasn't meant to be a quote.
Taco Bell is eroding my mind.
>>
File: My doggo Xenon.jpg (324KB, 1920x2560px)
My doggo Xenon.jpg
324KB, 1920x2560px
Oh boy, where do I start?
>low self-esteem
>always shy around people thus I have less friends both online and irl
>a few months ago, I told my parents that I'm bi and currently dating with another guy but they're still in denial
>bf is a couple of states away
>stuck in a job earning a little bit better than a cook in a fast food place
>becuase of the job, I have less time to enjoy myself and hang out with my friends becuase I'm too tired or busy
>parents still treat me as a child

Worst of all is that I don't know if all of this are ligit concers or that I'm a whiny ass brat...
It always float in my mind every single that I want to cry whenever I think about it...
>>
>>5294153
Your only real problem is having such a shit tier waifu
>>
>>5255529
being broke

that's about it, my mood is way too determined by my bank account
>>
lots of very large assignments that I don't feel the confidence to do so I run away from my problems and procrastinate by jerking off or sleeping to cope with stress even though I have about 21 years of empirical evidence showing that shit doesn't work out (even if I can finish the assignment)

it's my last semester and my dumb ass is thinking I'm going to crash and burn horribly which is compounding the stress and making me feel extra garbage and guilty, not to mention I spoke with several professors about their research interests, and wanted to involve myself with them but I'm too much of a wreck to do stuff on my own

professors have been encouraging me to apply for the graduate assistantship and stay for a masters but I have no confidence in my ability to lead lab sessions on electrical stuff, I barely understand that shit at all
>>
>>5324198
Yo, your doggo is very similar to my doggo.
You may be a fag, but I respect you because of the dog, so I gotta say you're an alright faggot. Don't get too depressed, m8.
>>
>>5255529
I got a girl pregnant and she had a miscarriage and kept it secret for months and then tried to kill herself blaming me for it when I broke things off. Alcoholism is real now.
>>
>>5325669
Finish the job for her
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x334px
>>5325669
That's rough man, have a little kitty.
>>
It's only the start of my 4th year of college (I get 5 in my program) and I've lost all motivation. I don't do anything fun during the week under the guise of "needing the time to work on school" but I never do. I waste my weekends, I've been sick for more than a week, and I don't care about myself anymore.

And Gene Wilder and Zorak died, so that bites.
>>
>>5325838
Same

I hide behind homework to avoid having to talk to people or sleep. It just makes me feel really useless all of the time. I wish I just felt like kicking every assignment and social obligation straight in the dick every day but I can't figure out how to get that level of motivation.
>>
File: 1308065810314.jpg (119KB, 329x480px)
1308065810314.jpg
119KB, 329x480px
>>5255529
looks like the prequel to pic related somehow
>>
College. That and all the existential shit plus tfwnobf. Honestly my whole life is terrible, I'm just trying to finish my backlog before I shoot myself in the dorms but the college net blocks seemingly every torrent service which is killing me.
>>
File: 1464363268259.gif (1MB, 300x225px)
1464363268259.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>want to be trap
>have a semi-acceptable face
>but also a 6'2" giant
>and built like a fucking boxcar
>also semi-fat
>know I wouldn't even have a good trap body if I lost weight
>idea of being a trap constantly popping up in head
>will remember why it would be fucking stupid immedeitly after
>go straight back to hating self

kill me
>>
>>5257053
>The towing company wouldn't even tell me what they did with my cat, they just laughed at me.

That's extremely fucked up. Can you do anything legally?
>>
File: tuck_me_in.jpg (73KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
tuck_me_in.jpg
73KB, 495x636px
>never had a real or good friend
>friend that is an ocean away from me has no problem talking to me
>never get called best friend
>he rarely starts a conversation with me
>he has over 100 friends on steam
>I got 12, 7 I never talked to them.
>>
>>5255529
I did not like the ending to a video game I really enjoyed the story of but I know it was the perfect way to end it.
I think its because I spent 70 hours getting trough it and I loved the soundtrack/characters.

Oh and I haven't been outside in a week and I feel my social ineptitude eating away at my friendships I could've have and the better life I could've made. But you know, that's just life and all.
>>
Recently, my mom booked a hotel room for me and my wife for an upcoming family reunion (happening on my grandpa's 90th birthday). However, she didn't tell us anything about it until just barely a month before the reunion was happening. After digging for more info with my older brother, we found out the rest of the family has been planning this fucking thing for like 4 months now. My wife is mere months from finishing her doctorate and has literally no free time, and I wasn't able to get the time off from work because we're in a busy season, and I need at minimum like 2 months notice to take any time off right now.

My mom has pretty severe depression, and she can be difficult to deal with. I moved away from home almost 10 years ago to go to college. When she told me about the reunion, I told my mom my wife and I couldn't possibly go with such little notice, and she has now full-on stopped talking to me. She won't return my calls or my texts. And that's what's pissing me off.

I know full well she's giving me this bullshit silent treatment just to punish me and make me worry about her, but god damn it, it's working. I know exactly what she's doing and I still feel guilty for being an adult and having a life of my own. I'm trying as hard as I can to not to call her every single day and say "Mom, are you okay? I'm worried you're going to hurt yourself." She pulls this kind of "sweetie, you're tearing this family apart" shit every single goddamn time I can't make an indeterminate amount of time for her with no notice. I live over 1700 miles away from her and my dad, and can't just randomly take a week off for funsies to come visit.

My folks are both retired, and she thinks that as long as she buys a plane ticket and books a hotel room, that means my job will be fine with me just fucking off for two weeks.

Worst part? She's gonna call me back in a month and act like none of this happened.

I hate that I'm almost 30 years old and my mother still has me by the balls.
>>
I'm enrolled in a university. Now, this isn't bad in and of itself, but it seems that I have a disgustingly terrible memory. I can receive an assignment, go home, and completely forgot I had anything to do at all. I'll go the next day and fail, and then fail again at something I forgot to study for. The grades are terrible, but the worst part is the knowledge that a twenty year old shouldn't have memory this bad.
>>
>>5257053
then get a job you fucking leech

>hurr i'll consume resources, take up space, and be an eyesore but not give anything back

and you had the fucking gall to have a luxury item, a fucking cat. you know how fucking wasteful pets are? how fucking dumb it is to keep around a diseased sack of unsanitary shit that eats the same kinds of food as you? pets are inconveniences for the rich. for you, they're food. but you don't do anything for the rest of us to want to let you have food, so, for us, they're euthanised and turned into food for OUR pets, that we earned the ability to keep.

inferior scum.

>>5327854
no because society made laws specifically to teach leeches like him that the only place they're accpeted is where nobody can find them

if he wants to be alone he can leave society

but he's too useless to survive without us. its not gonna happen. he's going to have to learn to be an adult or die msierably.
>>
>>5330789
Who invited the white people?
>>
>>5255529
I was in a bad mood for some reason and then got a bit depressed for a rather frivolous reason. Then a friend came over to talk and I learned that a kid that we know and that I've hung out with is getting molested by her dad and the authorities can't do shit. At least her mom is getting away from him and taking the girl with her. Shit really fucked me up for a while, though.
>>
the past 6 or 7 years for me has felt empty.
Nothing excites me anymore and I grow more bitter and pessimistic with each passing day.

Even finally getting into a relationship a few years ago isn't filling me with any kind of happiness, doesn't help there's a pretty distance between us and we only meet sparsely.
Now even they're starting to have a heavy existential crisis. I been a mess for the better half of almost a decade but knowing my significant other is starting to feel like absolute shit makes me actually feel something for once after all these years, despite it not being good.

Literally no idea what the hell to do.
>>
We /r9k/ know?

>22yo virgin
>6'2" 245lbs
>People have said I'd look attractive if I'd lose some weight
>Every time I try to exercise, I get sick for 3 or 4 days and I lose any motivation too keep going
>still getting more fat

>feel like shit because I'm still 100% dependent financially to my parents
>still in high school (with a technical career) dragging a single class
>all "decent" jobs in my field collide with my single class
>any other job with my "talents" are telemarketing (for fucking comcast). That or flipping burgers

>bassist in a band
>slowly getting bigger in our "scene"
>have some social anxiety but disappears when playing
>before and after our set, I'm "that guy" in gigs that stands in the back alone arms folded listening to the other bands
>some people come up to me complementing my band and I litearlly "y-you too" them
>there are moments when my anxiety kicks in and I need to go back home asap
>bandm8s want me to be more sociable and shit

>closet furfag
>fear of normie peers and friends finding out
>I hate the community but I'd like to somewhat contribute to the fandom artistically
>have no art skills

>bi-curious and into traps
>don't what to tell my friends because I don't want them to misinterpret our "gay shenanigans" into actual flirting.
>>
>>5256517
you are not a sociopath, just an asshole.
>>
>>5255529
I'm bored and cold
>>
File: edgywhiteanon.jpg (38KB, 700x356px) Image search: [Google]
edgywhiteanon.jpg
38KB, 700x356px
>>5255529
I've been working a great job that at the same time I hate but either way I may be getting fired soon
I know it's great but I hate myself for hating it
When I do get fired I want to maybe drive around the country living off my savings for a while
Eventually I want to drive back to my hometown and blow my brains out innawoods

Also pic related
>>
>>5330728
get a day planner and write shit down as soon as you get it
>>
>>5331991
>virgin
>fat
>"y-you too"
>into traps
>into traps
>into traps
There's no hope for you.
>>
File: 1458434539070.png (88KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458434539070.png
88KB, 500x375px
>>5334679
Welp. Time to kill myself
>>
File: 1445616530780.jpg (96KB, 640x480px)
1445616530780.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>5277204
Fuck anon, you've said it better than I ever could've. I needed to hear this reciprocated, thank you.
>>
File: stihl.jpg (160KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
stihl.jpg
160KB, 760x430px
every little thing is setting me off these days. I need something I can do to relax properly

>think that maybe some CoD4 mp would be fun
>have a series of really, really bad games
>hipfiring at someone point blank
>manage to unload about 15-20 rounds to literally zero effect before he turns around and shoots me once
>killcam shows him shooting from the hip
>quit game, drive my fist into my keyboard so hard the "0" is still missing (among the "V" key, replaced with a filed down key off another keyboard (that was the precursor to the one I have now because I smashed that one the fuck up too)) and the right side of it is less responsive than before

I just feel like anything I do is automatically doomed to fail. I can't even play video games and expect it to work out, let alone do literally anything else. Using vidya as an example seems petty, but it's the only recent example left because I gave up on everything else. I tried fixing a bike up to ride it for summer, and threaded parts just fucking shore off. Tried to get shit done at work, and the administration stands in my way every time and then blames me for it. Someone asks me to make some maps for their two-bit gmod server and all I ever get is "it's shit" for my work. I'm sick of trying to do things. Things do not work. At least, whenever I do them, they don't work as well as they do for other people. Everyone gets to be fulfilled and have fun and be praised for their work but me. I do something, it's bad. Someone else does the exact same thing, and it all works out fine and they get a fucking medal for it. Even when it doesn't work out fine and they lose some flesh over it, they get recognition for their effort. I make a minor mistake in my morning routine. and it's a career-ender.

I'm sick of trying, but I'm raidly running out of things to not even try at. I can't even play vidya and not get shit on by the fates. I can't go out for a beer to read and not get patronized. There is nothing left.
>>
>>5337913

Even writing this post, trying to find this image, I repeatedly typed "stihl" to find it in the folder it's in and just got met with BONGBONGBONGBONGBONG as windows explorer likes to do when you hit a key it can't associate to a file in a folder. because it totally wasnt there. at all. I totally am not posting it right now, this second

ANd just watch. Someone is gonna say that the bad things that happen are all my fault. It's my fault that whatever bike parts I found have the shear strength of newsprint. It's my fault that my G36 has arbitrarily worse hip fire accuracy than their G36. It's my fault that people will accept low-performance gm_flatshit but not anything I make. It's my fault that paperwork I submit goes into red tape limbo.
>>
>>5337913
>>5338011
I feel you, man.
>>
>>5337913
Are you me? Fucking hell, everything I do is shit or I mess up, that's why I had to buy a pre-build pc because I killed two cpus by bending their pins.
>>
>start new job
>training with other new coworker who already has a brother there
>brother likes vidya, i mention i like vidya
>friends me on steam and offers me to join a teamspeak server
>decline because lol fuck i hate vc
>pass it off as not wanting to be "that coworker guy he feels obligated to invite"
>insists for a month or two
>now he's got me promised to install Armored Warfare and play with him and his mates on my days off
>i just want to sit around and play Terraria in my underwear and listen to sleepycast

fuck me for being so awkward i never mentioned my introvertedness
>>
Wow, mine looks petty,
I can't find my 3ds, and I have a shit ton of college work to do.
>>
>have some form of breakdown in 9th grade (thankfully before i got myself to school)
>diagnosed with depression and severe social anxiety
>get to stay home
>get paid by the government for being weak-minded
>use my chronically ill mother as a reason to not move out
>stay at home, play vidya and shitpost on the internet
>don't talk to anyone because I can't hold a conversation, personal or otherwise.
>not a shred of motivation to do anything
>>
i'm drinking rn so i feel pretty great honestly, but my cheeks get extremely red whenever i drink and fahoweifhadfkjls
>>
>>5255529
Just general exhaustion. Everything makes me tired, and even if I get a full night's sleep its gone by noon.
I'm just working off of momentum for the most part.
>>
>>5277089
I don't know, man. I've personally made worse looking maps.
>>
>>5342080
ok alright i've just been violently reminded of why i should drink slowly
>>
File: 1472952666347.png (667KB, 813x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472952666347.png
667KB, 813x640px
>>5342243
Hahahahahahahahahaha.
If only you knew how deep it went. Pic related. :)
>>
File: vomit-blood-o.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
vomit-blood-o.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>5265241
>>5344921
This is terrible.
>>
>>5265241
>>5344921
Whoever made this trash should end their life.
>>
>>5344921
What is this fucking garbage? Why is it here?
>>
>>5344921
This is filth. Absolute filth.
>>
>>5342243
>>5344921
Can you fucking stop? Does someone need to stop you?
>>
File: 1318700646657.jpg (23KB, 255x266px)
1318700646657.jpg
23KB, 255x266px
>>5342243
>>5344921
>>
File: pull the trigge.png (480KB, 496x708px) Image search: [Google]
pull the trigge.png
480KB, 496x708px
>>5342243
What's it like living knowing that you're responsible for garbage like >>5344921 full sail shitposter?
>>
>>5330728
Same exact story for me, but nobody around me believes me anymore about having godawful memory.
>>
>>5265241
>>5344921
Those are amazing. Keep up working and improving, anon!
>>
>>5257053
I'm very sorry, Anon.
>>
I'm going to be 26 next month, I have a good job that I don't hate, a loving wife and am on my way to owning my first house. In theory, I should be happy. And you know what, I am happy a lot of the time, because I try not to think about what all of this means.

I'm stagnating.

Back when I was younger I had so many dreams, I had so many ideas that I was going to turn into so many stories. I flit between wanting to be a writer and being a video game designer, but either way my imagination soared as I came up with story after story after story. I used to be part of a communal writing site, I even created a major element to the overarching lore of the site! I had so much creative potential.

But I didn't have the work ethic to bring that to fruition. Hell, I STILL don't. I can write a two page story, sure, but I can't write a novel. And a video game is right out (which sucks because that's what 99% of my fully fleshed out ideas are), because I am no artist, I am no musician and I am no programmer (though not for lack of trying with each, my desktop is littered with game engines and DAWs, to say nothing of the literal hundreds of PDFs I have to learn these three skills). I just can't let go of these dreams of mine, but I'm slowly coming to realize that my time to grow is over, that I'm steadily reaching a point where I CAN'T try to go down the other path to creative freedom because too many people rely on me staying exactly where I am.

Worse still, I'm starting to learn the meaning behind the phrase "use it or lose it". I try to write little two to three paragraph micro stories every now and then, but I haven't done any halfway serious writing in years, and at this point I don't even know if I could write a story like I used to. It feels like my body is decaying while my mind thrashes around desperately trying to release the ideas trying to claw their way out, but the only route it has is slowly getting clogged by the limitations of the real world.
>>
>>5351181
>I used to be part of a communal writing site, I even created a major element to the overarching lore of the site!

This, I think, is one other thing I wanted to expand upon, now that I'm not wallowing in early morning sorrows.

When I look at Undertale, I see a community that's built around a game. I see hundreds, thousands of people who get together to talk about a single story, who create their OWN stories based on this one core tale. I see fanart, I see fanfics, I see fan music, I see so much discussion that even the fan work has fan work made of it.

All because of a game.

That's what I want. I don't want a story to become popular because I want money, or because I want people to shower ME with praise. I want to make something that touches the hearts of people across the world, to make something that inspires people. In so doing it would prove that I have value, that my time on this planet isn't meaningless and that maybe, just maybe, someone will be inspired to create the same way I was.

And that's where the despair comes in, because I dread coming to face the fact that this will NEVER happen for me, that there will be definitive proof that I have zero value because I can't even get one stupid fucking story out for the world to see these days, let alone a whole video game. For fucks sake, if I made a game and the only interaction people had with it was to make porn of it I'd be happy, because at least then I'd know people were inspired by SOMETHING I did.
>>
>>5355164
Happy birthday next month, man.
We're never privy to the way we inspire our fellow man, but that doesn't mean we should trying to build each other up in any way we can. Think of all the great artists who died in poverty, completely unremarkable until years later when their works were appreciated.
Take care of your family. That's what's important, not fan communities on the intershits.
>>
>>5359878
>never privy
*We're not always privy
>we should trying
*stop trying
Sorry I'm super high right now.
>>
>>5355164
I can relate to this.

I don't write to be popular either. I've been inspired throughout the years by many various works of fiction, from shows and film, to print and books. I've gained courage to just be myself, and take pride in who I am as a person. I've been inspired to be boldly brave, a strong steward against the perils of life for myself, and the people surrounding me.

I want to inspire other people to be the same way. I want to make sure anyone who reads my works feels that same way, to take action in the way that I did through devouring works of fiction.

I just want to help people man.
>>
File: rain_on_ocean.gif (1013KB, 500x269px)
rain_on_ocean.gif
1013KB, 500x269px
>>5255529
Eh, still haven't found a career that I could be passionate about. Debating whether or not I should confess to the girl I have a crush on even though I'm almost 100% that she'll turn me down. Want to move out on my own but have to stay put to support family.

Found myself in this weird mental space where I just don't know who I am and I'd rather fantasize about suicide then do anything else on my days off. Been thinking about going through with it in January, well after my cousin's wedding, Christmas and all that shit. Maybe make it a birthday gift to myself.
>>
>>5359878

Thank you for the birthday wishes. As far as my family goes, I have no intention of turning this sadness of mine into something that hurts my loved ones. Even if it eats me alive from the inside out, I will do my best to grin and bear it while making sure I stay stable for the people who depend on me.

It just hurts sometimes to think that my imagination, the one thing I'm actively proud of, might never do anything more than tantalize me with unfulfilled possibilities.

>>5363085

Well you know something, my dear sir? I think you can do it, because just acknowledging that you are worth something as a person puts you leagues ahead of me. I believe that you can help people, I really do. Even if the support of one sad anonymous /trash/poster might not mean much, just know that you have it.
>>
>>5337913
>Someone asks me to make some maps for their two-bit gmod server and all I ever get is "it's shit" for my work.

Are you that guy that's been posting vidya maps that everyone then subsequently calls "shit"?
>>
>>5351181
>I have a good job that I don't hate, a loving wife and am on my way to owning my first house

I feel for you, because I recognize myself in what you say, but I'm 30, and this is my dream, right now. When I was your age, I lost what looked like a good shot at it.

But I think the problem is that you can only envision the end result. That's what I have, too. In reality, you only get to the end through hundreds of little steps. You're not going to write a good novel, or even a good story right now. You're going to write lots and lots of shitty ones. And trust me, because that's exactly what I have done over the years. Just lots and lots of shit.

And that's the sad truth with creative efforts. You have to fail tons of times before you even become sort of good. I mean, I'm not even sort of good at writing right now. I haven't done it for years. But I'm better than I was before. In the end, it was my own jaded nature that made me stop enjoying it. Because that's the key: Because you're not going to be good right from the start you have to enjoy the process. You have to make now the most precious moment, as Captain Picard would say.

I know the feel, though. I learned some programming, and the dichotomy between the craft and what I want to do -which is so close- is infuriating.
>>
>>5255529
my life
>>
Damn this thread is still alive?
>>
>>5333496
Oh yea, and my dog died today.
Neato
>>
Good threads live
>>
>>5344921
This is fucking garbage. Why does it exist?
>>
File: huh.gif (1MB, 380x214px)
huh.gif
1MB, 380x214px
>>5265241
Why did you think this was okay, again?
>>
>>5344921
literally what the fuck
>>
Today I brought my recently bought phone in for technical support, and while testing the device the dude opened up my browser with all the degenerate listings on it, most prominently being "Lion King rape"

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF
>>
>>5344921
Can you fucking kill yourself already?
>>
>>5381985
At least you're not >>5344921
>>
What's all the hubbub abou--

>>5344921
o-oh.

why do people make such offensively crappy stuff?
>>
>>5344921
Why does that exist?
>>
>>5255529

I over debated my super liberal friend on different topics over a course of a couple weeks and now I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm an asshole
>>
>>5265241
Consider suicide.
>>
File: inkwell2.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
inkwell2.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>5265241
pictured: me irl right now
>>
>>5265241
You know, there are some people who are better off not living. You're one of them.
>>
>>5345183
>>5345228
>>5345324
Meh. You guys haven't seen what a 12 year old makes in Hammer.
[nospoilersontrash]Seriously its ugly but I don't get why people are shitting on it so aggressively like christ.
>>
>>5265241
>>5344921
garbage str8 garbage
>>
>>5382259
>samefagging your ""work""
Sourcefam, we know it's you. You're so transparent. Do you really not see how garbage your ""work"" actually is? hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>5265241
>>5342243
>>5344921

haha this is awful man
>>
File: why am i a cat.jpg (74KB, 288x499px)
why am i a cat.jpg
74KB, 288x499px
>>5265241
>>5344921
>>
>>5265241
>>5344921
literally why are you still here
literally why are you still alive
>>
>>5338011
>>5337913
[spoiler]git [/spoiler][spoiler]gud[/spoiler]
>>
>>5337913
Is >>5344921 you? Be honest
>>
File: 1471610966222.jpg (45KB, 717x550px) Image search: [Google]
1471610966222.jpg
45KB, 717x550px
nothing, i am just sad
>>
>>5265241
>that screnshot
Do you really not see the problem with it?
>>
Nothing now.

Started taking adderall, finally getting shit done.
>>
>be decent artist
>spend 6+ years building up an online presence, spend way more time honing my skill
>no matter what I do, people just seem to ignore me and my work
> like, even after 6 years I don't really have much of a following at all
>feels like I'm always that guy who fades into the background despite putting my best effort into all the stuff I make
>can't get into the art industry
>it's starting to affect my mental health
>>
I'm not particularly down, but I just don't like myself in general.

I don't have any kind of career, no hobbies, and I'm completely alone. No real reason to live I guess. I've always been shitty though, since I was a kid. I think I just have bad genes. I fail at self improvement, so this is how things are going to be until I die I guess. At least there's the internet and video games.
>>
>>5255529
Emotionally? Nothing, I've been feeling ducking grand because it gels like my life is coming together at last.

Unfortunately, whenever I feel good emotionally, my body decides it needs to Balance things and get sick.

So I'm having these awful nasal infections that drop into my throat and make me hack up thick mucus shut and if i don't, it drops down and goes into my stomach and the disease goes to town in my intestines.

No pun intended, but tonight's been a real shirty night.
>>
>>5383727
My suggestions:
1. Share your work with us, I'd like to see.

2. Maybe take a break from art a bit? Find some work as like a fisherman or something, maybe try to move and just get away for a bit. I think you sound like you're in a rut.
>>
>>5256517
I do this but with impressionable femboy's who need a shoulder to lean on. Glad too know I'm not alone, I was starting to think I was alone.
>>
File: 1454807314064.jpg (79KB, 1102x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1454807314064.jpg
79KB, 1102x1041px
>>5255529
Stuck working shit-tier retail job and can't decide on career path
Associate I don't like is now a manager
Have no clue how to find a GF, have a hard enough time making friends as it is
Pretty sure i've got some bad health problems
No car or license
No longer passionate about drawing

>>5256672
This too. Everyone I want to commish is fucking closed or doesn't take them at all. I swear the last person i messaged is ignoring me.
>>
>>5265241

>tfw you will never make 4chan history by having your shit content memified

dude weed lol
>>
>>5383727
Share some of your shit. You could use some feedback maybe.
>>
File: 1444479952254.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1444479952254.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>5313964

most people that say "I'm depressed" really want to say

>I'm fucking selfish, why am I miserable?

But a giant kudos to you for taking the first step, and admitting it. That's massive and 90% of the population could never hope to be objective with themselves
>>
>>5255529
the past and anxiety issues

>be teen with insecurity/anxiety problems
>rejected socially, it fucking destroys me
>afraid to open up for anyone
>"i know, i'll teach myself art to get people interested in me!" nope, takes time to git gud and talking to people is still scary
>end high school, no friends, and anxiety rampant
i wish i went to a professional at this point because from here on it all gets worse
>turn into a trans neet shut-in
>eat hormones and draw furry all day for years
>gain social phobia and self-hate
but then
>better art
>get recognized from art and gain a few online friends
>starting to feel more adjusted, not as trans as i thought

it's gotten better now but fuck missing out on being social for so many years. the anxiety messed with my head so bad to the point where looking for jobs would send me down a spiral of worry and made me give up. and still no friends. i can talk to one person just fine, but participating in events and groups, or even just approaching a new person trips the anxiety up. lonely as fuck and i don't know what to do. plus no gf/bf makes me sad sometimes but at least i have hormone tits.
>>
I have a hard time actually making friends
I can start up a conversation no problem i just never see the person again since they normally walk off after a good 10 min conversation
College life is odd
>>
>>5384087
>>5384429
i went to sleep so i probably missed my chance
>>
>>5265241
>>/vg/115120787
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/7G2LzCBapjUkyRId1xfm3g/

Kill yourself fag
>>
>>5265241
Fucking end yourself immediately
>>
File: 1464831952216.png (1019KB, 1920x1080px)
1464831952216.png
1019KB, 1920x1080px
>>5255529
I'm not really sad for me so much as sad for a friend.

>be friend
>23
>bf recently moved over from Aussie land
>renting a single room together
>Room is a pigsty (not hoarders bad, but a complete mess)
>Doesn't have much cooking stuff
>Only washes plates and forks when needed or when shit starts growing
>Bf is a lazy shit at home with no tastebuds but is supportive and cute
>Bf works his ass off at work stupid hours in shift work
>Struggled to pay this month's rent
>Current job is falling through
>Has anxiety and overstresses a lot of shit
>Does art but not the best and only just starting to make fursuits and heads

>Be me
>Friends with this girl and her bf
>Got recent 4 figure tax rebate
>After necessities I've got about £1000 to play with
>Thinking about commissioning her for a fursuit or something to help
>Could also use it to pass my bike test (haven't got a car and ride on L plates)

Advice appreciated
>>
>>5265241
delet this
delet your account
delet your self
>>
>>5265241
Can you actually kill yourself please
>>
File: Go back to v, shitbag.png (147KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Go back to v, shitbag.png
147KB, 1280x1024px
>>5392313
Just the one, cuck
>>
File: 1466809088088.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1466809088088.png
44KB, 658x662px
>Need money
>Guys pays me to draw a commission
>Really want to draw it
>End up playing videogames for 12 hours instead.

Why the shit does this happens? I dread every minute of playing videogames feeling guilty for not drawing. Why the shit does this happens?

I want to work on it. I need to work on it. Why does this happens whenever money is involved?
>>
>>5255529
Rather nothing has me up.

It's a sad life when I can answer "there's nothing I'd rather do" to practically anything.

Birthdays, scrubbing toilets or just sleeping 16 hours a day.

It's all the same.
>>
>be 7
>brothers friend invites me over
>go because wow, the big kids want to play with me!
>its a trap and my brothers friend rapes me.
>fast forward
>be me, 19 years old.
>In the car with big brother on way to gf's house
>'anon you wont believe who added me on facebook'
>who
> [Insert rapists name here]
>I feel my entire body tense.
>spend entire weekend at gf's house, tell her what happens, she hides all the sharp objects and pays special attention to me.
>following sunday night, I get home
>I can't help it.
>I look him up.
>Be me, 19.
>Looking for closure from being raped when I was 7.
>Only to have a breakdown.
>>
>>5265241
>>5344921

WHAT IS THIS MEME
WHY IS EVERYONE SHITTING ON THIS ONE ANON
>>
>>5393607
Just look at it. Does it look like it belongs here? Or anywhere, for that matter?
>>
>>5393325
Shit dude. Sorry. Hope you have a great week bud.
>>
File: erk.gif (1MB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
erk.gif
1MB, 1300x1000px
>tfw you're a furry because your friends would joke about you being one and you tripped over the edge when playing along
>>
File: 1472761043241.jpg (159KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472761043241.jpg
159KB, 1280x960px
>>5255529
>want to post something
>realize I'm so apathetic I can barely type these setences
>>
>>5392432
Sounds like you're perfectionist, and that the pressure to do it perfectly is getting to you.
>>
>>5396151
not him but shit
I think I just found my wall
>>
>>5393607
it's a shitty /vg/ meme, that's it
>>
>>5344921
>>5265241
get rid of this
>>
Just had to unclog my sink, and apparently some seal has busted or something because it sprayed water everywhere while I did it. It explains why my floor was warped and some of my paint on the opposite wall had bubbled. I figured water damage way back but it stopped so I figured it was from another apartment, or was an issue that was short lived and resolved itself.

Literally nothing in my life can go okay. I try to make a midnight snack, wash up after, and my fucking sink may as well have burst into flame.

Also, my teeth hurt. Everyone insults me. Most of my other stuff is broken. My shoulder has hurt and gone numb sometimes for years. I have no job or educational prospects. Nothing is fun or interesting anymore. What few times I think of stuff I want to do, I'm reminded of why it'll go wrong and how similar things in the past have gone wrong.
>>
>>5399182
You are a great person, anon! Don't give up :)
>>
Just looking at all the replies
We >>>/adv/ now?
>>
bump;
>>
>>5265241
>>5344921
me on the left
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWZo-_VMUU
>>
Gravity.
>>
File: 1473292460606.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473292460606.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>>5255529
>tfw do literally nothing all day everyday
>>
>>5255529
A year later I'm still arguing with my ex

but it's all in my head, I'm arguing with her inside my head and pic related is exactly how I feel today

it always seems to hit hardest when everything's okay, then suddenly it starts, and it goes until I've finished two hands of bacardi and fucked some random bitch

I can't keep out of the gutter
>>
>>5258823
>Actual sociopath here
>There's literally nothing wrong with it, I get what I want and it's given to me by choice
Is it true sociopathy when you justify it to yourself?
>>
I don't really want to do anything nowadays. I just want to sit around and do mind numbing activities and forget about everything
>>
Americans are fucking retarded and it's impossible to have any kind of discussion about anything online because they make up most of the online anglosphere.

They seriously don't understand anything, and can't understand anything if there isn't some kind of dank may may to refer to. Especially in any kind of engineering -- Americans literally can't seem to grap guns that aren't AR15s or Four-Winds, they can't do fucking anything electronic without an Arduino (and an Arduino specifically - no other project board will cut it), they can't write without consulting TVTropes first, can't even fucking vote without slathering all their political materials in anime first.

It's fucking infuriating trying to do anything around americans or when americans are involved, because literally the only thing they seem to understand is facebook-tier memes and shitty anime. But americans are everywhere (in the english-speaking online world) so good luck doing literally anything that won't devolve into a meme-ridden apocalypse of ineptitude and willful ignorance.
>>
>>5413279
As an American, I agree. The bulk of our nation is retarded. There's a few of us that aren't, but it's like 100:1.
>>
>>5265241
Why is this still here? Holy shit, mods, get it together.
>>
Bumping↑
>>
>>5331991
>245lbs
>>5331991
>Every time I try to exercise
Just quit eating two pizzas and a tub of ice cream every day and the fat will evaporate. I was 210lbs at 5'6", switched to mostly salads and chicken and such, and hit 160 in three months. Still fat, but almost passably so.
>>
>>5265241
there's always suicide
>>
I listen to "We Built this City" every day on my way to work

It leaves me nostalgic for a better time
>>
File: 1472249751089.png (162KB, 303x308px) Image search: [Google]
1472249751089.png
162KB, 303x308px
>>5255529
>be me
>have online friend I loved and chatted with for ~3 years
>he and I split because it didn't work out
>he finds someone else
>I find someone else
>still think about him every single day
>want to feel happy for him
>can't
>want to feel happy for myself
>can't
>try to forget about him
>won't
Part of me still loves him and won't let go I guess.
>>
File: silenthillcorrupt.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
silenthillcorrupt.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>5265241
can u FUCC off
>>
>>5255529
I feel like im surrounded by people who cant be real with me and I cant spit out a proper conversation. And when I do, I get ignored or get a short answer. Im trying my fuckin hardest to get my life intact when it feels like its constantly falling apart. I have court in 30 days because my roomate got our house raided by cops and had people bringing in drugs and drinking underage.

I just want to live alone or with somebody who can understand me on all levels for fucking once that are not my parents. I am working at 2 (and possibly now 3) dead end jobs and one of them forces me to be cucked in hours by niggers and work 2 days a week. My other job is a factory job I had to get just to keep my on my feet once more but I work with all beaners there who almost cant speak a single word of english.

Im so fed up with life man. When can we get to the part where the world falls apart and money and laws wont matter anymore? Im too much of a pussy to kill myself and I have firearms to do it with
>>
Pretty good. My only issue is that I have a severe lack of getting out my creative side.

I want to do a roleplaying group but online is trash and I need it in person.

Making video games is fucking impossible, but I can't force myself to try. May not even be that bad.

Drawing? Music? Yeah right.
>>
File: Buddhist Monks.jpg (124KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
Buddhist Monks.jpg
124KB, 900x633px
>>5337913
>>5338011

The reason why you feel this way is not because you fail more then others but because you intentionally block out the positive things that happen to you and don't know about the negative things that happen to others. You judge the entirety of your personal experiences against the absolute best that others have to offer.

This isn't even getting into the fact that you, for some reason, feel the need to compare yourself to others so much anyways. You'll never be happy this way, there will always be someone better then you at something. Live for yourself, stop being a cuck.
>>
File: 1429318029363.jpg (98KB, 467x423px) Image search: [Google]
1429318029363.jpg
98KB, 467x423px
>>5429270
>i-it is INTENTIONALLY your fault that you feel bad!!

okay, so if I go throwing wine bottles into traffic, will it be the people driving's fault when they get hit with a bottle on top of their econobox or sedan?

> You judge the entirety of your personal experiences against the absolute best that others have to offer.
Literally how is this morally wrong? Or even tactically or strategically wrong? Everyone else compares me only to the very absolute best, whether it's for work or play.

I have to know Morse Code and be able to read it at 12WPM for my job. Do most other people? No. Is morse even still used widely? No. But that someone else can do it at 26WPM literally makes me a worse human being in comparison.

I play XCOM somtimes. The 2012 one. When I miss a 99% shot in that, everyone takes it as if I personally failed somehow. Nevermind that I have other shots, or even rockets or grenades or suppression or other guaranteed hit things in reserve. No. I personally missed that 99% shot somehow. I am a bad human being because of it. No one will say otherwise, and no one can possibly defend me as a decent player because one of my guys missed a 99% shot.

Even just feeding or clothing myself. I reinforce a seam that's coming loose, and that makes me a poverty-stricken nigger who has to sew clothes together instead of just buying proper ones. I order a new shirt instead of dealing with re-weaving holes shut and that makes me useless and not handy at all because suddenly I can't sew. I cook some rice to be perfectly al-denté and [spoiler]you're already writing how "al-denté" is not a term used for rice[/spoiler]

And on top of it all
>stop being a cuck.
>le cuck may may
Thanks, yankee. Very insightful.
>>
>>5256267
>>5257373
>>5256881
>>5257226
>>5257373
>>5257921
>>5258823
>>5313797
>>5256517

wow. you "SOCIOPATHS" REALLY like to think HIGHLY of yourself don't you. Bragging online about how you're "fucked up and shit" i'm getting real tired of seeing people like you guys who are self diagnosed "sociopaths" if you aren't, good for you. Sure you are different from a lot of the population but that doesn't make you a special fucking snowflake. God you "edge lords" make me just hurt cringing every time i see these cancerous posts. people grow up and act differently, just fucking deal with it like the rest of humanity. some people do fucked up shit, its life. The only sense of special that you are is Retarded.
all i see here is a bunch of morons trying to be "cool" on the internet. I realize i might be a piece of shit like the rest i'm not trying to one up myself, i'm not a "sociopath" nor will i ever claim to be anything similar, i just want you to know you aren't "cool" or "unique"
Its not even the "sociopath" aspect that gets me. its the fact that a majority of what i see is people saying that they're heartless and feel no emotion, but most of the time thats fucking FALSE AS SHIT. what is that? you go and lie online to seem cool, man you must be!
i am here to to tell you to "kill yourself" or "fucking die fag" no instead i hope you can reflect on who you truly are, and maybe you might see that you've wasted your time trying to be "cool"
>but i am a sociopath just look at my sociopathic tendencies hurrrp
uh-huh sure you are, just like how most of the people on anime image boards "aren't" retarded.
- look people will turn out shitty after living a shitty life; that does not make you a feeling-less, heartless, sociopath.
>b-but i can manipulate people!
there are certain people who are easy to fool and use, those people are called your average idiot, idiot.
>>5256645
>>5257604
Unlike the common "sociopaths" dick size, their ego is LARGE. please so not feed
>>
>>5383727
>Be decent artist
im going to have to stop you right there, majority of artists have a shitty life because fame in art is very, very, VERY hard.
i dont want to hate on you, im just sorry you are enduring this
>>
I just feel so fucking lonely, I'm stuck in the ass end of nowhere for college, all my closest friends are scattered across the continent, I rarely find a girl I'd consider dating and when I do they're already committed, and I can't find anyone in this backwater town to have a decent conersation with that isn't just fucking small talk.

If I didn't have a cat to keep me company I'm not sure if I'd still be sane.
>>
>>5435665
nice kopipe fag
>>
>>5435665
kill your fucking self
>>
>>5435665
You need to go and stay go.
>>
>>5435665
Fucking leave. You're done here.
>>
>>5435665
Sourcefam, just stop trying. Your life on the outside is already over. Just let it happen. The agents are coming for you soon. :)
>>
>>5255529
Paranoia about something that happened nearly 18 years ago and is completely irrelevant to anything now. Every once in a while it starts bugging me and I just can't seem to shake it.
>>
>>5255529
Nazis keep being mean on /pol/

I wanna kill/beat up nazis, but murder is illegal, and I don't wanna get charged with assault, what do? I mean they're nazis, the epitome of evil, I mean yes they have a right to protest, but they just shout hate.
>>
>>5435665
>>5265241
You are going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it. We're coming for you.
>>
>>5435665
Your life ends here, sourcefam. I hope you had a good time. (Just kidding, I hope you had a fucking terrible time.)
>>
File: 1464230913865.jpg (39KB, 720x480px)
1464230913865.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>>5435665
>this mad because he uses source
Here's your (you), retarded tranny.
>>
File: 1427346429118.png (787KB, 2000x1465px)
1427346429118.png
787KB, 2000x1465px
>>5435665
>>5265241
Just stop. We don't want to have to call the cops on you AGAIN.
>>
>>5413279
Go fuck yourself you japanese limey
>>
>>5435621
>okay, so if I go throwing wine bottles into traffic, will it be the people driving's fault when they get hit with a bottle on top of their econobox or sedan?

No, but that analogy doesn't work. If wine bottles rained from the sky and you complained that wine bottles ALWAYS hit you and conveniently ignore when they hit others then yes, then it the analogy works.

>But that someone else can do it at 26WPM literally makes me a worse human being in comparison.
How does it make you a 'worse human being' in comparison? The guy is mildly better at your job then you are. That doesn't really mean that much.

>everyone takes it as if I personally failed somehow
>I am a bad human being because of it. No one will say otherwise,

WHO are these people saying these things? Nobody is saying these things to you. You are inventing their words in your mind to feel pity for yourself. If people actually are saying these things, then you need to get new friends and acquaintances. Nobody of any decent value is going to think of you as less of a person for making minor mistakes, much less events completely out of your control like the Xcom dice roll. I think you suffer from paranoia, believing everything is judging you when in reality everyone is far too busy in their own lives and work to notice or care about any of your bad luck or minor mistakes.
>>
>>5435665 MEEE
Apparently I am getting mixed up with some one else thnks

to clarify i am not THIS>>5265241 FUCKING JEW

i have no idea who the fuck the source guy is or what the fuck all the drama is about

pleas don't falsely identify me with him
you're triggering me
>>
File: d.png (104KB, 1041x334px)
d.png
104KB, 1041x334px
>>5437235
further evidence because i know some people will continue to be dumb, also some clarification on this>>5435665 post
I meant 100% what i said this aint no meme or copy posta. i FUCKING WROTE THAT SHIT IN THE HEAT OF MY SHITTY INDUCED ANGER
>>
File: tumblr_nvd8if3nfh1tnvat3o2_1280.jpg (292KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvd8if3nfh1tnvat3o2_1280.jpg
292KB, 800x600px
>>5437335
dood calm down my man

like have a cig or something
>>
Don't die yet
>>
>>5436437
You sound like this socialist piece of shit I used to know. Used to bang on about how "nazis" (which would be anyone who is not a radical socialist) were motivated only by "hate" while cracking his nth antisemitic joke of the day, because THE JOOS were genociding those innocent Palestinians.

I've had my fill of people like you. If you talk like this, you're probably an extremist yourself, and you should be put against the wall right next to those right wing radicals.
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.