[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #99: Cool For Cats Edition Previous th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 382
Thread images: 40

RWBYgt Trash General #99: Cool For Cats Edition

Previous thread: >>3862575

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/ATJbuuUm
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
AnonDarcQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
Jasperquest: res/18947.html
Aeroquest: res/17216.html
Wendellquest: res/17090.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy!
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies
>>
FIRST FOR JEFE!
>>
Second for fucking MiMi in the pooper without her consent
>>
Imma get something to drink because my day's been a bit off.

I don't want to stay up late and make mistakes like last time so if people are interested I can do some dumb off-canon stuff:

[ ] BroseQuest
[ ] Nth Dream
[ ] Alternate lewds
[ ] Bromont take on CQ/NQ/whatever
[ ] Something else?
>>
>>3889242
[x] Nth Dream so we can defeat the lizard lady whose name escapes me
>>
>>3889254
This
>>
>>3889119
Xth for update the Ocho links will ya?

Jasper: /rwby/res/21294.html
Aero: /rwby/res/22210.html
Wendell: /rwby/res/20449.html
>>
>>3889242
I want some normal NQ

If not then lewds of us fucking Nickel
>>
File: 1456417108196.jpg (377KB, 1044x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456417108196.jpg
377KB, 1044x1200px
>>3889254
>>3889264
You want to beat Jackie in bed? But what if she's stronger than you in bed? You're trying to fuck Jabberwock-Godzilla-chan
>>
>>3889242
>Nth Dream
>>
To that question in the last thread:
I'd fuck MiMi very tender and then have her go rough on me
>>
Grimm here i have an idea for lewds.
should i put Rpg elements in it?
>>
>>3889254
>>3889264
>>3889347
For Nth Dream, should I continue from the last choice, or just construct a new scenario?
>>
>>3889411
Probably continue from where we left off if we have the pistol and knife in the dream.
>>
>>3889411
I'd say from the last choice.
we were eating out Marsha.
Wanna see where it goes.
>>
>>3889242
Nth dream
So many new people in Ali's life to torment her sleep
>>3889411
I suppose in a dream it doesn't matter either way, things can fall apart into a new scenario right after fulfilling the choice
>>
>>3889442
Wait. What are you planning on using weapons for in a lewd dream? Do I dare ask?
...I'm not writing ryona or guro. Sorry.

>>3889451
Acknowledged

Also, since it's off-canon, I might just work in lewd Nickel for >>3889291. And that Chester handjob from last time.
Phew, that's a lot more than I expected, but let's go nuts.
>>
And I realised I didn't even get past the first choice in Nth dream. Damn, son.

I might as well repost from the beginning. Give me a sec.
>>
>>3889503
Errm, if you work lewd Nickel in, might maybe also put lewd mini Shizune in?
>>
>>3889378
Lewd RPG?
>>
Nth Dream

Hue: Pink(?)

Picture, if you will, the great hall of Beacon. The vast, yawning chamber has seen the repast of some of the greatest warriors in all Remnant. They have dined here, fought here, cavorted and made merry.

And now there’s an orgy.

Professor Ozpin sits calmly at the parapet, casually surveying the debauchery with mild interest. At his waist kneels eminent huntress Glynda Goodwitch, patiently pumping her mouth along the length of the headmaster’s throbbing erection. Ozpin casually tears his eyes away from the display to glance down at Glynda’s hard work. As their eyes meet, the long-standing yearning and lust seems to spark between the two, like the first gaze of star-crossed lovers…
But then Ozpin merely nods in approval and sips his ever-present coffee.
Glynda’s eyes narrow irritably, her lips now almost reaching his scrotum, and she begins ramming her head back and forth with almost neck-break speed, her saliva coating the full extent of his penis and then evaporating in a cloud of steam with each stroke.
Needless to say, this takes the headmaster quite by surprise, and he almost chokes on his coffee as he violently ejaculates directly into Glynda’s throat, seeming to spurt in innumerable directions as he accidentally activates his semblance and Matrix-flails out of his seat, his penis flying out of Glynda’s mouth and slapping her across the face from almost infinite angles simultaneously.
Sprawled on the floor, the Beacon headmaster looks somewhat sheepishly at his cum-coated subordinate, his penis now resting gently on her quite unimpressed face.

With a whirl of her crop, the chair and headmaster return to their places. And much to Ozpin’s chagrin, so too does his semen to his genitals.

But all this is irrelevant.

The important thing is that Alison is in quite a pickle right now.
>>
>>3889561
>lewd mini Shizune
You're quite right, I did promise that as well.

This is going to be a much busier session than I'd planned. Ho boy.
>>
>>3889627
*SLURP*

You groan, faintly. What the fuck happened again? You shouted some stupid shit about a duel, a racist asshole kept tripping over like a spazz, some tie-die tart tried to blackmail you and…something about pastries?

*SLURP*

What the fuck is that noise? And why does it feel like your crotch is on fire?

“Wow, you’re right. It does taste of pee. Can’t really see the appeal, mind you.”

“Mistress’ bodily fluids are like mana from the gods. You must savour them with perfect grace~”

“Eh, I’ve honestly tasted better. I’d rate it like, I dunno…7/10. Something like that.”

You finally manage to lift your dreadfully heavy eyelids and set eyes on the scene around you.

You appear to be flat on your back on one of the dining room tables. Throughout the hall, students appear to be crying out in ecstasy whilst relentlessly pounding each other in various orifices. You spot what appears to be Piotr doing something quite anatomically terrifying to the mouse girl from earlier whilst roaring in East Menagerian. Good lords, how does that thing even fit?

“Mya gustrava! Truly Menegerian mouse pussy is greatest in all lands!”

“Oh no. You’re too big, I can’t take it. Give it to me, big bear. No really, it’s so powerful. Wow.” says the mouse girl in a dry monotone, as she disinterestedly bounces on the giant’s gargantuan cock from behind, occasionally turning to make out sloppily with him but still managing to seem indifferent. What a surreal vision.

And while this spectacle truly is something to behold, it really can’t hold your attention over the liberties being taken on your body right now.

“[Ventriloquism]: ‘Hello! I’m a little princess’ pussy! Would you like to be my friend? You wouldn’t believe how much I can swallow!’”

You stare at the farce taking place between your legs.
>>
>>3889646
you don't have to do it all at once, maybe save something up for later sessions
>>
File: 4e140bf3d305d1b4c5a51b46e6e9ae07.jpg (220KB, 1200x1708px) Image search: [Google]
4e140bf3d305d1b4c5a51b46e6e9ae07.jpg
220KB, 1200x1708px
>>3889671
At some juncture, you must’ve had your entire dress removed from your person, as it lies in a crumpled heap on the floor next to the table, along with your bra and panties. All that remains on your body in terms of clothing is your corset, your tights and your garter belt. When you see who’s responsible, you quickly deduce why.

At the helm of the affair is Madalyn, currently laughing her ass off as she prepares to launch some horrific looking sponge-pudding, as if throwing a dart at a board. It looks like she’s aiming at your crotch. Oh gods why.
The next is Marsha. When the hell did she even get here? She seems to be perpendicular to your body, lazily rolling her head along your stomach and, in a fashion which she probably thinks is erotic, rapidly tonging your belly button. What the actual fuck.

Next is the suspect you deduced all along, who shouldn’t even be here in the first place. Bianca, also reduced to nothing but her garter and socks, is blissfully rubbing her face along the length of your tights-wrapped thigh. She appears to have several unwholesome objects sticking out of her vagina and anus, which you recognise as Madalyn’s suspicious pastries. They quiver and bob about, letting off steam as usual, though it occurs to you it could actually be Bianca’s own bodily gases by this point.

And lastly is the one you really didn’t want to see. The White Queen seems to have picked up quite a crowd doing what appears to be a puppet show, only using your labial lips as the mouthpiece for the puppet.

“[Caution]: ‘What’s that, Pussy? You could take an entire Goliath cock all at once? I really wouldn’t! Oh no, definitely not three!’”

Unbelievable. You have to get out of this mess…oh what now?

Your arms are bound quite securely to the table, with what appear to be manacles. Where did they even get them?

As your panic begins to hit critical mass, you turn back to the dreadful event and are treated to an eyeful of vagina.
>>
>>3889686
Yeah, that's probably going to be necessary, unfortunately. I'll do what I can regardless.
>>
File: 44c27eef277eece43e2efad3dadb1c4a.jpg (197KB, 1324x2000px) Image search: [Google]
44c27eef277eece43e2efad3dadb1c4a.jpg
197KB, 1324x2000px
>>3889918
“Yo. You come here often?”

Following the vagina up to the face of the person it belongs to and their menacingly looming ears, you see that the owner is Marsha. Whilst you were understandably distracted, she seems to have mounted you with her legs around your head. And you’re not sure how, but her vagina seems to smell of saliva.

“Get off me.”

“Am I on top of you? Or is it perhaps true that you are on top of me…?” She seems to genuinely contemplate this conundrum and thoughtfully strokes her chin, whilst gently bobbing up and down on your face, her vulva lightly brushing your lips even as you try to turn your face away.

“Is that some kind of metaphor for the human oppression of the faunus?” you manage, as your nose narrowly brushes pubic rabbit fur.

“What? No? Are you high or something? I was just making shit up. You’re weird.”

This isn’t getting you anywhere. But it’s clear you won’t be escaping the situation unmolested.

[ ] Struggle
[ ] Let them finish molesting you. Maybe they’ll get bored and let you go…
[ ] Bury your face in Marsha’s crotch and make her see magic fucking stars. You’ll be damned if you don’t come out on top in this insane situation.
>>
>>3890006
[x] Struggle
>>
>>3890006
>[ ] Bury your face in Marsha’s crotch and make her see magic fucking stars. You’ll be damned if you don’t come out on top in this insane situation.
EAT THE BUNNY (OUT)
>>
>>3890006
>[ ] Let them finish molesting you. Maybe they’ll get bored and let you go…
>>
>>3890006
Eat the bunny
>>
>>3890006

[ ] Let them finish molesting you. Maybe they’ll get bored and let you go…
>>
>>3890006
[] Struggle
Naturally this will only make things worse, but let nobody say Alison Wunderland doesn't go down without a fight~
>>
>>3890006
>[ ] Bury your face in Marsha’s crotch and make her see magic fucking stars. You’ll be damned if you don’t come out on top in this insane situation.
I mean, "damned" sure sounds like your life Ali
>>
File: 1459965999924.jpg (45KB, 292x561px) Image search: [Google]
1459965999924.jpg
45KB, 292x561px
I'm pretty sure that's more votes than any other session I've run to date.
Not sure what that means.

Tallying in a minute? I guess? Never had this problem before.
>>
>>3890260
Either samefagging or lewds move the world

Anyways make a strawpoll if you want to be sure
>>
>>3890260
More lewds = more players. It's a true science fact.
Just look at the last session of CQ, things sure started to pick up around bathtime.
>>
>>3890305
well MQ had a boost in voters the day Ty molested Mari, and some might say the reason TQ is so popular is because it's constant lewds. We even lewded the plot device.

same for GQ and 4Q to an extent.
>>
>>3890305
Well unless people are fussed about a strawpoll, I'll go with eating bunny.

>>3890324
>>3890348
That makes sense.

Anyway, writing as best I can. Mustn't have too much to drink for this...
>>
>>3890426
It's not proper to call in and complain that I ordered A2 liter of Coke Zero and only got a 20 ounce bottle is it?
>>
>>3890624
Well it's your money man

You feel like you got ripped off then tou have all the right to complain
>>
>>3890624
>drinking coke zero

You fucking disgust me
>>
>>3890624
They should at least refund you the difference, if not give it to you for free and/or replacing it.
>>
>>3890624
Sorry, I only serve lesbian lewds and lesbian lewd accessories.

On that note, posting.
>>
>>3890673
Stop bullying me!

I'm a sensitive writer!

>>3890652
>>3890683

I mean they didn't charge me extra, they just got it wrong. That and the wings weren't boneless. I still ate the wings because who's really that picky about wings.
>>
>>3890006
You’re beyond the point of humiliation. Whatever madness has grasped the entire school or possibly the entire world, there seems to be no escaping from it.

So you’ll be damned if you don’t take it for what it is…and damn well make what you can of it!

You stare Marsha dead in the eye.

“Marsha. If you don’t get off me this instant, I’m afraid I will have to destroy your pussy beyond recognition. Are you alright with that?”

Marsha waves you off, dismissively.

“Don’t make promises ya can’t keep, Doc-”, she adds somewhat smugly, but doesn’t quite get to finish her statement as you violently ram your face into her crotch.

“OEEEEE?”, she says in surprise.

You plunge your tongue wildly into Marsha’s furry snatch, sucking feverishly on her labial folds with the strength of a vacuum cleaner!

“Hoe~?” gibbers Marsha, slightly off-guard.

And then…what now? You’ve never had to do anything like this before. Presumably Bianca would now, but she doesn’t seem to be in any state to ask. Should you really be worrying about your lesbian sexual prowess at this point?

…you shake your head from side-to-side and blow raspberries…you’re pretty sure that’s what Carmine did to you back then…

“…”

You raise your head up from Marsha’s crotch briefly to see the result.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m trying to perform cunnilingus on you, obviously!”, you snap in abject annoyance.

“Oh. I thought you were trying to play ‘Oh Vale, ‘Tis of Thee’ on the kazoo.”

“There isn’t a kazoo, it’s your vagina!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“Huh. Colour me surprised.”

This is hopeless. You can’t even phase her…
>>
>>3890753
On a strange note: it is REALLY awkward to get delivery when you're parked next to where homeless people are squatting.

I mean I gave them some of my spare money since I don't really care if they use it on vices or not, but still, thee delivery lady walked right past them holding a pizza box.
>>
>>3890775
>“Oh. I thought you were trying to play ‘Oh Vale, ‘Tis of Thee’ on the kazoo.”
>“There isn’t a kazoo, it’s your vagina!”
>“Are you sure?”

She never ceases to amuse and arouse me.
>>
File: 4ce2ed2e4fcbb6fd19cea1fb71c3e7e9.png (371KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4ce2ed2e4fcbb6fd19cea1fb71c3e7e9.png
371KB, 707x1000px
>>3890775
---

Meanwhile, in the rafters…

[Status update.]

“…They’re fucking. That’s what they were doing five minutes ago. It’s what they’ll be doing five minutes from now. So in five minutes, when you ask me for another fucking status update, they’ll still just be FUCKING!”

[…There’s no need to be insubordinate about. Fucking hell, calm down.]

“I am calm! I just don’t understand what’s going on!”

[Look, this is important human research. Just suck it up, will ya?]

“I know, just…give me a minute alright…”

[…Give me the sniper rifle. That’s an order.]

“You’re too small to use the sniper rifle!”

[At least I won’t be using it to perv on people!]

“What else would you be doing watching an orgy!? That’s all there is to do!”

“...Who are you, I wonder?”

[…Oh shit.]

“…Ditto.”

---

Meanwhile, back down below…

You whistle the tune to ‘Danger Dance’ into Marsha’s vagina.

“MMM! That’s the good stuff! Bring on the classics! Now do ‘Challenge Me!’”

This is so fucking weird.

“Um…”

You glance up.

It’s a pretty impressive dick, actually.

Oh, and there’s Chester at the other end.

“I heard a lot of noise coming from the dining hall…by the time I got here…I started feeling really weird…where did my clothes go..?”

She has throbbing hearts in her eyes. They’re not the only thing throbbing.

“Hey, Ali…we’re really, REALLY good friends, right…?”

Oh boy.

[ ] Be a really, REALLY good friend to Chester
[ ] Try to convince Chester to free you
[ ] Convince Marsha to be ‘friends’ with Chester, then try to free yourself
[ ] Other?
>>
>>3890823
>[ ] Be a really, REALLY good friend to Chester
This is why I'm sill here.
>>
>>3890823
https://youtu.be/2a4gyJsY0mc
>>
File: XS5LK.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
XS5LK.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>3890823
That's right Alison, let all your pent up desired out..
>>
>>3890823
I'm perfectly fine with dicks so long as they're attached to cute girls
>>
>>3890823
[ ] Be a really, REALLY good friend to Chester
After all the lewd shit she had to witness without relief in the real world, she deserves at least this much
>>
>>3890823
[x] By a really good friend to Chester
>>
Well then. I guess I don't need to tally this time.
Writing...
>>
http://pastebin.com/mNaRzWU9

i wrote some yang smut.
enjoy
>>
>>3891320
I don't wanna enjoy it!
>>
>>3891398
YOU BEST ENJOY THIS FAGGOT. I PUT MY HEART SOUL AND DICK INTO THIS!
>>
>>3891423
I really don't want to enjoy something your dick is in.
>>
>>3891423
BUT YOU DIDN'T PUT IT IN HER BUTT!

THAT'S ALL I EVER WANTED!
>>
File: 8b89329c6682cd7a70c5ec2435c787bd.png (765KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
8b89329c6682cd7a70c5ec2435c787bd.png
765KB, 1024x768px
>>3890823
…How peculiar…it seems somewhere along the line…you might’ve started feeling the madness that’s affecting everyone else…

“…Chester…”, you pant, faintly

“Ali~…” she visibly quivers, and draws closer to you.

“…We are the best of friends!...So come here.”, you smile at her, your cheeks flushing red beyond the mere restraints of pigmentation…and open your mouth, wide open. Invitingly.

“…BEST. FRIEND. EVER!” squeals Chester. And she promptly rams her engorged girl-penis down your throat.

“GLGH!”, you gurgle in surprise. Even though you were anticipating it, it’s still an awful lot to take in.

“…Haa…Alison, your mouth feels so goooood!~”, Chester squeals, almost buckling at the knees.

Recovering slightly, you try to make the effort to bob your head as best you can for dearest Chester…but you can’t actually move very well. Not that it matter, as Chester seems to have taken matters into her own hands.

She grabs your head quite firmly, and begins to pound your throat like a piston.

“BLGHG!”, you spurt in surprise again, as various bodily fluids (including your saliva, Chester’s pre-cum and Marsha’s vag juice) slip and fly out your mouth from the violent face-fuck your receiving.

The intensity if messing with your head…your feeling faint, slight motion sickness…your eyes begin to roll back in your skull…

“Alison! I LOVE YOU!~”, shrieks Chester, her face now the very picture of unbridled ecstasy.

Oh good…is about the only thought your fading mind can manage at this point…

“AAHHN!!!!!!!”, cries Chester, and finally reaching her sweet release, explosively ejaculates directly into your throat.

“KLLGH!”, you manage. You can barely even make sense of the world at this point, and semen erupts from your nostrils and mouth. Finally, Chester removes herself from your violated orifice, and you can finally taste the sweet air of day…
>>
>>3891605
Oh I thought Chester was going to shove it in her pussy.
>>
>>3891659
Hopefully it isn't over yet.
>>
>>3891605
I may be focusing on the wrong thing here; but that was kinda cute, at least as far as facefucking goes
>>
>>3891605
“Haaahn…”, sighs Chester, and promptly falls to her knees and folds up onto the floor, once again curled up into a ball, with her tail sweeped round to her head. Cute.

You gutturally cough up about a pint of semen.

Okay, maybe not that cute…

“Oi. Quite macking on my squeeze, tuna-breath!”, cries Marsha, from about ten feet above you, clinging to a chandelier.

Even with your near fatally poisoned mind, you somehow manage to make sense of the situation.

“…Marsha…are you scared of cats…?”

“No, cats are scared of me! And they should be!”, she yells, whilst frantically looking for a safe way down that isn’t anywhere near Chester.

Oh good, another problem to solve. But you’ll do it, because you’re such a good friend…

“Wunderland.”

Except for this person.

“…Hello…”, you manage. Holding a strong impression on your nemesis is probably a lost cause when you’re strapped to a table with semen and vag-juice dripping from your mouth.

“I see you too have succumbed to the madness. How pathetic. I thought someone as conniving and wicked as you would at least be salient…and maybe know what on Remnant these things are.”

Jackie seems to be carrying a mechanical mannequin and really tasteless Barbie doll in either hand.

“Er…hi.” says the metal mannequin.

[Yo, whaddup?] says the Barbie.

Huh. Weird.

Oh. You just realised that with Marsha gone, you could probably free yourself now…but in your current state, it just doesn’t seem so important anymore…

[ ] Try and free yourself.
[ ] Try to convince Jackie ‘help you’
[ ] Maybe the robots can ‘help’
[ ] Ask her to ‘help’ Marsha down
[ ] Other
>>
>>3891718
[x] Find Carmine or whatever her name is
>>
>>3891659
>>3891681
The thing is, the original request was a handjob, and then I forgot that in this situation Alison's hands and feet are bound to the table. And with Chester being in front of her, mouth seemed to be the most practical option.

...is it weird that I worry about continuity when writing porn? I'm not sure. Either way, maybe I should just be more specific from now on.
>>
>>3891718
>[ ] Maybe the robots can ‘help’

>>3891768
I'm perfectly fine with how the situation panned out.

But now I've tasted blood.
>>
>>3891718
>[ ] Ask her to ‘help’ Marsha down
We're a good friend.
Lizard tail up Ali's ass when?
>>
>>3891718
Okay, when you say 'help', does it actually mean 'help'

[ ] Try and free yourself.
I don't want the smut to stop, I just want Alison to attempt to struggle against this lewd nightmare
>>3891768
Personally I'm happy about this. Chester's my favourite and so is deepthroat, this worked out entirely in my favour
>>
>>3891718
>that picture
You know, after monstergirls and brushing teeth, one would think I learned not to be surprised at the things that arouse me anymore.
>>
>>3891718
>See if she can wake Chester up. We weren't done with her yet.
>>
>>3891718
>[ ] Try and free yourself.
Carmine and Helen when?
>>
Tallying in a minute.

I'll probably have to make this the last one...getting tired and I wasn't planning on doing more than an hour or so originally...got a bit late.
>>
>>3891916
As soon as Ali is ready for "un petit peu de penetracionne derriere"
>>
>>3891812
>>3891981
Man, you guys are pretty keen on Ali taking something up the ass, huh?
>>
>>3892045
Carmine apparently wants to put it in her wife's butt, so who are we to deny her?
>>
>>3892045
Not really, but Carmine and her broken Not!French amuses me. You've already covered my orifice of choice
>>
>>3892045
Well I want her main entrance to be occupied by Marsha'a frantic tongue, so she can show Ali how to properly use that kazoo.
>>
File: f47207e647932479325372e56c155e2b.jpg (236KB, 1024x1446px) Image search: [Google]
f47207e647932479325372e56c155e2b.jpg
236KB, 1024x1446px
>>3891718
…in spite of your lightheaded-ness, you still remember that you’re bound to the table…that’s no good, you can’t do anything that way…

You glance down to your rondel dagger, Adi Parashakti…you might be able to use it, even in this state…you channel your aura into it, ever so carefully, willing the blade to grow and shift-
And send it out to the nearest manacle-
Yes! The aura-channeled blade successfully slices through the manacle, freeing one hand.

You grab the knife, and in a flash, you cut the remaining three manacles.

Standing tall on the table, with your knife bared, you must look quite an inspiration.

…some more semen falls from your lips and splashes upon your mostly naked body…

Inspiration of some kind, at least.

“Oi. I spent like fifty Lien on those things, Ali. You owe me!”, calls Marsha from the chandelier above.

“I’m sure we can come to some arrangement…if you can make it down from there.”, you propose, slyly.

“I told you, I’m scared of heights.”, she says, whilst desperately trying to climb up to the ceiling.

You’re about to think of some witty comeback, when you sense a sudden shift in the atmosphere-

[Ah shit. The Insanitosis wavelength got to her, too.]

Who? Oh.

“Haa…Haa…Wunderland…you owe me…satisfaction…”

Of course.

The lizard woman stands almost a full foot taller than you, her height quite comparable to Bianca or Carmine. Her heavy-set body swells and subsides in front of you with each of her remarkably heavy breaths.

“…I don’t suppose we could resolve this matter in a civilized manner, could we?”

“…You vex me, Wunderland…I need your body…”

“Clearly not…”

She grabs you fiercely by both arms…you can’t escape, not realistically. You could possibly use the rondel-

It slips from your thigh-strap. Fuck.

And just as you think to use your semblance.

“MNNN!”

She rams her tongue down your throat.
>>
>>3892859
Somehow it seems even more intense than when Chester fucked your throat…she’s so overbearing…

You feel something creep up around your butt…

Out of the corner of your eye, you see her tail dart right behind you-

and you feel it. Wrong hole!-

“MNNNNG!!!!!!”

It’s slowly working its way inside…how…does it have its own lubrication…?

You need to break free, but while that thing is inside you, you can’t even summon your strength.

It’s getting further in…

“NNNNN!!!!”

And now it’s pulling out slightly.

“GGGG!”

And then back in…

“HNNNNG!”

Repeatedly…

“NHHH!”

…it starts to spin around!

“NGAAAA!!!!!!!”, you manage to free your face, only to wail uncontrollably.

You lose control of your bladder, and your eyes once more eyes roll back in your skull…surely there’s a limit to how much of this you can take in one day…

Your pussy explodes spastically, launching piss and vaginal fluid all over Jackie’s legs…

“…Ah yes…this is true satisfaction…But not quite enough, oh no…”

You flinch in very real terror. You don’t think your body can take much more…

But then, like a flash of lightning-

“Ah! What the hell!” cries out Jackie, flinching at something that richochets off her hand…

It’s a…rose?

“Non! Rien de rien!”, calls out an incredibly stupid-sounding voice.

Oh for fuck’s sake.

Carmine is standing near the rafters, clad in a garish scarlet wrestling leotard, a top hat, bow tie and black cloak, and of course her stupid balaclava-mask thing that doesn’t actually cover her face properly.

“Ohoho! How naïve of you, dearest Jacqueline! You presumed to take dear Alison’s anal virginity, but the truth was it was never yours to have!”

…wait what?

“What?!”, snaps Jackie, irritated by the interruption.
>>
>>3892906
“Ah, it’s true, Milady. I took the liberty of allowing the honour of Milady’s back-purity to be taken by Miss Carmine some years ago. Please forgive my indiscretion, Milady.”

…You’d really quite like to give Bianca the most severe punishment of her life right now, but it looks like Marsha, Madalyn and The White Queen are doing quite a good job with conventional bondage gear and some Valetian pastries…so you think better of it.

“Now then, Jacquline, my dear! We shall have our duel! La Masque Cardinelle knows no equal!”

“You mean a sex duel?”

“But of course!”

And so saying, Carmine leaps down from the rafters, landing ass-first on Jackie’s face.

This is going to be a very long day, you reflect.

(Nth Dream – intermission)
>>
>Alison can't even have normal sex dreams
poor girl
>>
>>3892859
>>3892906
>>3892944
Sorry about cutting its short, guys, but it's gotten awfully late here.
Depending on what people want I might continue this tomorrow or go back to the more 'serious' CYOAs...or whatever works, really.
Hopefully that wasn't too disappointing, but please do tell me if it was. Feedback is helpful as always...even for writing smut.

G'night lads!
>>
File: 1456180880875.png (307KB, 631x545px) Image search: [Google]
1456180880875.png
307KB, 631x545px
>>3893009
>Feedback is helpful as always
To be quite honest, I feel like the passages are a over a bit too quickly to enjoy it thoroughly
And personally I'd like a bit more detailed description of facial expressions and such.

But that very well might only be me, I never enjoy the "in and out" as much as the depiction of lust, be it in the faces of the participants or on their bodies.
>>
>>3893131
Yeah, smut is one of those things I haven't really practised writing much, outside of one thing I did for /a/ almost five years ago this is pretty much it.

I'll try to expand the actual descriptions and focus on facial responses and so forth, like you said. It might take a while for me to get it right, this sort of thing really isn't my strong point. But I'll do what I can to improve.

Thanks for the feedback! And I really need sleep now...
>>
Nero here

On phone right now

Gimme 4Q ideas for smit and I might dwliver tomorrow

MiMi is a no go zone cause I'm gonna make you fucks work for it
>>
>>3893272
Pyrrha x sc/out/ in some hot /ss/ action.

Jaune uncovers Nora's maple syrup fetish and gets in a sticky situation.
>>
>>3893272
J/aco/lyn or Sc/out/ pulling their pants halfway down and swaying their ass at Jaune to try to tempt him into lewds.

Because fuck, that's good shit.
>>
>>3893272
>MiMi is a no go zone cause I'm gonna make you fucks work for it
YES

maybe /x/ investigating the cryptids that are Grimm by taking the knot?
or J/aco/lyn and Pyrrha raping the Jaune
also
>>3893304
this, both
>>
>>3893272
A little what-if of Jaune being unable to resist sc/out/t's advances on the camping trip.
>>
>>3893371
This.
>>
>>3893371
How come you fucks wanna dingle scouts hole now but not before?

You could have made jaune lose his virginity to a shota

That makes it like double hot
>>
>>3893657
I wasn't here for the vote.

I think it would have been a good time for cute lewds at the end of a nice camping trip.
>>
>>3893657
I didn't want to do it in the actual quest, even if we were on break.
>>
>>3893657
I voted for it.

but this thread has a flaring hatred against traps for some reason.
>>
>>3893272
Sc/out/ taking Jaune on an old fashioned Independence Day camping trip. Complete with booze and cheap fireworks.
>>
Okay finally I have a computer

Choose

>Watch Lucha Underground
>Start writing on that Sc/out/ Smut
>You promised MiMi a massage and By god all mighty you will give her one (Spin off time)
>>
>>3895003
>write snuff about MiMi
>>
>>3895003
>>Start writing on that Sc/out/ Smut
>>
>>3895048
anon yes
I want to massage her neck until it breaks.
>>
>>3895003
>You promised MiMi a massage and By god all mighty you will give her one (Spin off time)
>>
>>3895003
>>
File: ponny.png (23KB, 570x470px) Image search: [Google]
ponny.png
23KB, 570x470px
>>3895026
>>3895090
>>
>>3895003
You promised adventure. SEXUAL ADVENTURE
>>
>>3895185
HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL ADVENTURE
>>
>>3895048
why you delete?

>>
>>3895003
>>Start writing on that Sc/out/ Smut
Gotta make some fun camp trip memories, memories that we'll never speak of again
>>
>>3895185
>>3895101
>>3895069
>>3895226

WOOP WOOP GUESS IT'S TIME FOR ADVENTURING IN THAT CUTE RUMPUS BUMPUS

Also from 1 to 10 how would you qualify my writing in this kind of shit, I'm always trying to improve, especially when it means in giving you fucks a boner
>>
>>3895291
eh, about 8/10.
dunno.
need more material to proper qualify it..
>>
>>3895291
8.5/10 Thus far. Need more for a proper judging.
>>
>>3895291
I don't really read smut for the boners, but it's pretty good stuff
>>
So how is Dry doing on the drawing?
>>
Aero resuming.
>>
I wanna know

How would you classify the Writing style each QM has?

I know that

TQ: Simple and to the point

MQ: Reads sometimes like a script

GQ: Focus on characters toughts, more emotive as well

This is me looking at it from face value

But I wonder how people classify the other writing styles
>>
>>3895810
TQ: easy to understand relate to.

WQ: reads like a teenage novel

CQ: feels like a comic book with a whole bunch of spin off comics. so i have no idea whats happening.

GQ: emotion focus that changes to tactics and RPG

4Q: [SHIT POSTING INTENSIFIES.]
>>
>>3895996
Oy mate is not like I write like I'm shitposting constantly! It's them not me!

I mean

I hope I don't write like I'm shitposting
>>
>start writing Sc/out/ smut
>While watching Lucha underground

Fuck it might as well

anyone wanna spend the night with MiMi? it's not like I'm gonna finish this smut today anyways
>>
>>3896074
i know. truthfully we also come up with dialogue that mashes wit your own. that you respond to making it one chaotic writing style. Which is fun and I always feel like it feels like one big shitpost.
>>
>>3896145
>Kissu
>>
>>3896146
Well as long as people like it I'm okay with it

Tough if you say chaotic writing style it makes me feel more sophisticated ~
>>
>>3895810
CQ, NQ: Literary naturalism (detailed depiction of seemingly banal acts) and impressionism (strong subjectivity)
4Q: Very peculiar combination of fin de siècle (morbid, cynic, ackowledgement of own moralic decadence) and expressionism
WQ: Sturm und Drang (strong expressionism with focus on freedom and civic life)
AQ: Sentimentalism (focus on friendship, own feelings, making and learning from mistakes)
JQ: Baroque (exaggerated heroism), loose social realism (social criticism, viewed from the bottom up)
>>
>>3896145
Oh I'd spend my life with her if I could
>>
>>3896264
/RWBYgt/

Home of hummer cocks, loli waifus, thermodynamics, literature majors, and truckers

truly a magical place
>>
>>3896264
i have no idea what the fuck you jest said but i agree.
>>
>>3896282
>>3896163

Meh That'll do

Gonna start writing
>>
Jaune is currently bringing Nora to a hospital while panicking like a bitch

Hey! Guess that gives you time for MiMi you pedo fuck!

Ahoy!!!

-

You arrive at MiMi’s domain only to be greeted by a small house with a wooden door in the middle of the blue flower garden you were once in.

The house isn’t small enough to be called a shack, nor big enough to be called a home, it’s more like where a student would live with 3 other roommates and nobody really talks to each other because each one has a different schedule and it’s not like they’re the most interesting people in the world so you really have no other reason to actively reach them and know them

Yeah about that kind of size

{Anon? Is that you?} MiMi’s voice comes from inside the house {Wait a minute of course is you, come in! room on the right!}

You can’t really open the door beca-

Oh hey you have a body now, she’s getting into the habit

>Write in
>>
>>3896513
[x] Slide through the door like Sun and Neptune from that one scene
>>
>>3896513
[] Knock politely and announce our presence before entering.

[Hey there, Mimi]
>>
>>3896513
>open the door, room on the right

>it’s more like where a student would live with 3 other roommates and nobody really talks to each other because each one has a different schedule and it’s not like they’re the most interesting people in the world so you really have no other reason to actively reach them and know them
[I instantly feel at home. What's for dinner, instant ramen~?]
>>
File: JosephJoestar123.png (491KB, 466x601px) Image search: [Google]
JosephJoestar123.png
491KB, 466x601px
>>3896534
this

also i dont want to be Clint anymore
lets be this
>>
File: Monkey Business.png (305KB, 436x499px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey Business.png
305KB, 436x499px
>>3896534
Seconding
>>
>>3896591
seconding best JoJo
>>
>>3896591
Nah, I want to keep being Clint.
>>
>>3896555
This.

>>3896591
Can I -1 this?
>>
>>3896591
Sounds good to me
We don't really deserve Clint anyway
>>
>>3896621
[why? he a cool looking dude, our style of bullshit fits more him with than silent stoic eastwood.]
>>
>>3896680
Because I'm the one person on 4chan that doesn't like Jojo.
>>
>>3896680
I've never seen Jojo, and I'm much more familiar with Clint.

That is a handsome lad, though.
>>
>>3896709
You don't have to like the anime to acknowledge that Joseph's a cool and good looking dude.

I hate all of Eastwood's early movies yet I still acknowledge him as cool and good looking dude.
>>
>>3896740
I don't really care for either, but the Jojocirclejerk gets annoying. I'd rather be some old cowboy.
>>
You knock politely and slide trough the door

[Hey there, Mimi]

{Hey} MiMi says while you can hear music coming from inside the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh8X0-sYyYk&list=LLedlI5BTS8vY-i5jMwthCDA&index=19

The inside of the house is comprised of some hallways leading directly to the back entrance and some stairs heading up the door on your right is made out of simple white wood with MiMi written on it with marker

[I instantly feel at home. What's for dinner, instant ramen~?]

{I wish} MiMi says as her voice is being slightly covered by the music blasting on speakers

You enter the room and see MiMi not looking like a normal loli but instead like a grown woman, with a (well) developed body while still maintaining her prominent facial features like hair and skin color, her robot arms discarded aside while she taps on a laptop at the corner of the room, usb fan clinging from an edge like a clip as garbage is arranged around the floor, she’s wearing white lazy man pants (The ones you put when you’re heading to the store on the corner and don’t give a fuck about fashion) as well as a Bizarre jelly 5 branded T-shirt, small enough to show part of her midriff her hair, while brush is set up in no particular form, the two strands of hair that always stand up when you meet her hanging loose in front of her face, her bed cluttered with real world magazines like people and all that jazz, and her wardrobe open, showing different clothing as well as the occasional costume here or there

{Do you need something? Is Jaune causing problems?} She says as she taps relentlessly on her laptop, not turning her face to talk to you

>Write in
>>
>>3896791
[Just here to make good on our promise. You do still want that massage, right?]
>>
>>3896791
>[Adult mimi]
[YES THIS PLEASES ANON]
>>
>>3896791
[Just thought now'd be a good time for that massage.]
>>
>>3896791
[W-wew, is it hot in here all of the sudden?]
>>
[W-wew, is it hot in here all of the sudden?]

{You tell me; I’ve been sitting here for 2 hours straight} MiMi points at the fan {Lifeline right there}

[YES THIS PLEASES ANON]

{I’m not doing it for you pervert~} MiMi smiles, still not looking at you {I’m doing this because my tiny child hands don’t reach the keyboard}

MiMi then stops writing an looks at you with a smug smile {Tough if you think I look better like this I could set it as default for a while~} she keeps her smug smile as she turns back to the screen {But seriously what are you here for?}

[Just thought now'd be a good time for that massage.]
[Just here to make good on our promise. You do still want that massage, right?]

{What? What mass-} MiMi stops dead on her tracks and looks stumped for a little before groaning {Ooooh…the massage} she groans for a solid five seconds before turning at you

{Was that today? I’m so sorry I knew you wanted to do this} before putting her hands on her neck {I… Can you sit on the bed for a while? I just need to finish this and I’ll be right with you} MiMi says as you see her eyes clearly filled with gilt

Also you can totally see her belly button in some angles and that is something that you should know

>Write in
>>
>>3897057
[Yes, yes, this would be a wonderful default. Like. Wow. Don't expect anything intelligent coming from me today...]
>>
>>3897057
[Don't stress about it, Mims~]

[That would kinda defeat the purpose of the massage, don't you think? We're here for YOUR whims tonight. So no worries.]
>>
>>3897057
>>3897163
This, and also
[I wouldn't mind this as your default~]
>>
>>3897057
[What are you writing anyways? Can we help, maybe? I'm about a quarter through that story, I want it to be good.]
>>
[Don't stress about it, Mims~]

[That would kinda defeat the purpose of the massage, don't you think? We're here for YOUR whims tonight. So no worries.]

{H-hey don’t say it so nonchalantly! It sounds like you’re some sadomaso and I’m a dominatrix or something like that} she says while giving a glance at her computer then back to you, a small smile on her face

[Yes, yes, this would be a wonderful default. Like. Wow. Don't expect anything intelligent coming from me today...]
[I wouldn't mind this as your default~]

MiMi slowly turns around in her chair and gives you a combination of pity and smugness as she lifts her shirt a little, enough to clearly see her belly button (Which is cute!) and her abdominals (Which are well tonified, no six pack, but no love handles either) before dropping the shirt again, her smuggy (See what I did there? Eh? Eh?) smile still going strong as she turns back {Don’t have a heart attack now~}

[What are you writing anyways? Can we help, maybe? I'm about a quarter through that story, I want it to be good.]

{I’m doing a report…plus a bunch of paperwork…plus herald scouting….Plus some side jobs I took on myself a while ago to raise face…} MiMi smile goes slowly away as she remembers why she’s so stressed out in the first place, she seems to have ignored you statement about the story tough, looks like the job got her on the run

She goes back to typing and motions you to the bed {anything to drink? Just make yourself comfortable… I’ll be with you soon as I…} MiMi’s shoulders slump as she sees the screen, an incoming message telling her that Pyrrha just emptied another pack of cigarettes and how that should be addressed in the most corporate and professional way possible {Yeah, you think passive aggressiveness is reserved to chatty teenagers}

>Write in
>>
>>3897391
>just gently place our hands on her shoulders and start to massage her very softly
she doesn't need to focus on us for us to make her feel good

>enough to clearly see her belly button (Which is cute!) and her abdominals
[MiMi pushing my buttons again...h-help!]
>>
>>3897461
this
>>
[MiMi pushing my buttons again...h-help!]

{Yeah..I seem to do that a lot} she says while looking at the screen, typing like crazy once again

You decide that maybe the massage doesn’t have to wait at all, so you start walking closely to her then put your rugged hands on top of her shoulders slightly

Holy fuck they’re tense, like you could use them as cutting boards and she wouldn’t notice

{H-hey what are you doiaaaaaah!} MiMi moans a little as you start massaging her shoulders, making them twitch as she looks up with a surprised face

You don’t even know how to massage to goddamn Iron bars but you manage, making her slump on top of her keyboard with pleasure as she smiles {I-I told you to wait for m-me to finish! S-stupid} she says as she tries to get up but giggles uncontrollably

Jesus has she never gotten a massage? You’re just going with her shoulders and she’s already squirming

{S-stoooop it!} she tries to sound angry but she’s constantly giggling as you caress her shoulders

>Write in
>>
>>3897764
[Oh damn...I really don't want to keep you from your work...but this is..(you are).. just way too wonderful.]
>keep going
>>
>>3897764
>go for the kill and start massaging her back
[dont worry babe i got magic fingers]
>>
>>3897764
>>3897805
This.
>>
>>3896264
>Baroque

Why thank you.
[Harpsichord intensifies]
>>
[Oh damn...I really don't want to keep you from your work...but this is..you’re.. just way too wonderful.]

Oh silly anon did you forgot your grammar? Don’t worry I’ll fix it for you

You keep going, making MiMi squirm as she giggles all the way stopping her face from slamming the keyboard once again, I mean, you know how time consuming is fixing a slam on your keyboard while using excel? It’s pretty time consuming

{P-p-perver-uaaaaah!} She tries to say something but your hands are just too magical

[dont worry babe i got magic fingers]

{P-phrasing!} she sneaks a word in before moaning once again

{E-e-enough!} she springs up tossing your hands away from her from the force, while closing her laptop vigorously, Oh god did you fuck up, should I get the “You fucked up” chant ready.

She puts her back in perfect position and looks at you with a grumpy face {Idiot! I was hoping to get some work finished today! Dum dum!} she gets up from her chair before throwing herself to the bed, moving some magazines out of the bed before changing her face from grumpy to malicious {I know of a way to repay me tough~} as she moves her shirt up her tanned brown back showing it fully too you, allowing you to see her complete bare back (Except the part covered by her bra, which may I add is very frilly and purple) {C’mon you helpless slave! Massage my back or I’ll throw you to the pits~} she gives a malicious smile while motioning you to come to her

>Write in
>>
>>3898044
Straddle her and massage her back, of course.
>>
>>3898044
[Yes, as you wish my benevolent Mistress.]
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (36KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36KB, 426x341px
>>3898044
[You're wish is my command ~]

>sit on her butt and massage her
>>
>>3898044
JESUS NERO

You know, fuck the "real" smut, this gets a straight 11/10 on the boner rating, my god
>>
>>3898150
The boner of the heart is more powerful that the boner of the trousers could ever hope to be.
>>
>>3898182
amen
>>
>>3898101
>>3898111
>>3898122
[We need lavender oil.]
>>
Okay, I'm happy MiMi is a grown up now...but the image of Clint Eastwood straddling and massaging a loli would be pretty darn funny
>>
>>3898204
[Why not ask her for some? She can do almost anything else in this reality.]
>>
[Yes, as you wish my benevolent Mistress.]
[You're wish is my command ~]

You as the passive motherfucker that you are, straddle towards MiMi and sit on her butt, making MiMi move so you can have space to sit on the bed

Looks like you aren’t getting any indirect butt gropes any time soon, oh well

You put your MAGICAL hands on her back (Which I may add, is smooth as fuck despite being tenser than a hunchback on a job interview) making he facial features jump in pleasure as she opens her mouth but no sound comes from it, instead she just digs her face on the pillow and starts shaking her head left and right

You caress her backside only hearing moans and giggles coming from the pillow as you do it, making her back arch as you do so

But this still needs something, something more finesse, of course the massage for her is amazing, but it could be so much more…

[We need lavender oil.]

Beside you a MASSIVE jar that says “Lavenders oil’s Oily sweat” appears beside you about the size of a fucking child, jesus Christ

MiMi meanwhile just continues giggling in pleasure

{fufufuffff-kekekekekek!} MiMi’s giggling became a full on laugther as she covers her mouth in pure embarrassment {Ignore that!} she says as her face gets red and she buries her head on the pillow once again, shame playing a part in it now

>Write in
>>
>>3898348
>open bra (so it doesn't get oil on it! yep, just that!)
>get some oil
>massage like there's no tomorrow

[Why ignore something so cute~?]
>draw our fingers softly along her spine during the massage
>>
>>3898348
>IT'S TIME! USE THE PEOPLES ELBOW ON HER MAKE HER TAP OUT!

[here comes the pleasure train!]
>>
>>3898348
Lean in and give her cheek a peck, [It's cute.]
Then oil up and continue.
>>
>>3898430
seconding cheek peck
>>
>>3898348
>>3898407
>Warm the oil in our hands, then gently apply it to her back with smooth strokes
>Then move on to long languid strokes to work out knots and to help relax the muscles.
>>
[MiMi, I hope you don't mind all of this. It's just that you are too cute and perfect for us to handle]
>>
You lean to her and give her a peck on the cheek [it’s cute]

MiMi just takes another pillow and whacks you in the face with it before covering the rest of her head with it

You just shrug and continue to massage her back getting you undoing her bra

{Ish it parsh uf de mashage?} MiMi muffled voice says as you put oil on your hands and start to gently apply the oil on her back, making it arch even more as MiMi just throws the pillow to your face, bouncing to the floor while smiling, her moans still going strong but more subdued now

It’s time for the BIG FINALE, PEOPLE’S ELBOW, MAKE HER TAP OUT

[here comes the pleasure train!]

You go on long languid strokes to work out knots and to help relax the muscles, making MiMi squirm even more {A-a-anoooon!} she says as her eyes go wide and she gets up {Wait} she gets up, her t-shirt falling back to it’s regular position (Her bra falling down as well, but you don’t manage to catch a peek) and then starts patting her crotch, before putting a hand inside her pants and giving the BIGGEST gasp you have ever heard from a woman as an anime fan on a prom night

She then pushes you less out of anger and more out of hurry as she goes straight to the door and out of your line of sight
>>
>>3898772
Forgot to add the

>Write in
>>
>>3898772
[x] Stay there

[Don't worry! It's only natural!]
>>
>>3898772
>sneakily follow her
I'm curious..~
>>
>>3898772
[We can massage that too if you want~]
>>
>>3898772
ah damn, change >>3898824
to >>3898817
it's probably the smarter choice
>>
>>3898772
[How'd those butterflies get in my stomach? Jesus.]
>>
[Don't worry! It's only natural!]

{Dieeee!} her voice comes out of the room as a shower can be heard being turned on

[We can massage that too if you want~]

{DIEEEEE!} Well it’s less of an angry at you and more of a “So embarrassed I have to act angry so that you don’t know how goddamned ashamed I am right now” kind of insult

The shower noise still goes on as you’re left in the room

A GIRL’S ROOM

WITH ALL HER GIRLY STUFF LAYING ON THE FLOOR

MAYBE SHE HAS A DIARY HMM? OH WOULDN’T THAT BE WONDERFUL

>Write in
>>
>>3898983
[x] respect her privacy but sneak out one of her panties
>>
>>3898983
>spontaneously start bleeding, she told us to die didnt she? (but not really though do it for pity mostly)
>>
>>3898983
>Go into the kitchen and make some pancakes~!

[You're cute when you lose your composure. Okay, you're always cute, but exceptionally so when you lose your composure.]
>>
>>3898983
>>3899005
[] Don't steal her panties.
[Seriously, did that not fluster anyone else? I think I have the vapors.]
>>
>>3899091
[I'm quite lovestruck since our first real conversation with her, don't worry.]
>>
You want to steal her panties!

You look at one of the panties laying on the floor, it’s red and frilly, in fact she seems to have different kind of panties laying around, g-strings, bloomers you name it

But you don’t want to steal her panties no more! A girl deserves privacy!

You go ahead and go to the kitchen and make some pancakes.

[You're cute when you lose your composure. Okay, you're always cute, but exceptionally so when you lose your composure.]

A groan comes from another door farther below to the right {Dieeeee} Yup, good old So embarrassed I have to act angry so that you don’t know how goddamned ashamed I am right now” Insult

You move out of the door and go up the stairs, since kitchens aren’t normally in hallways

Once you get to the top you see a pretty dirty kitchen as well as a single table with on chair and a buch of plastic plates spilled around, woah, and she looked so clean when you saw her

Guess she’s more comfortable with you not seeing her professional side 24/7

You open the fridge and see a bunch of ready to eat microwave lunches, some microwave pizza, some batteries, a CD, A zipplo bag with “愛と須田51から” written on it, filled with Gyozas and some candy and a gallon of OG

Drawers either have microwave popcorn or unused plastic plates

Jesus, how the hell isn’t she a fat slob? She could probably turn /D/eviant on with this kind of mess

>Write in
>>
>>3899266
mhm...
>sneak into the bathroom
if that's a bad idea and anons say we shouldn't do it, then
>make some popcorn, prepare for movie
>>
>>3899266
What a weird fucking diet.

>>3899309
I'll second the second part, about the popcorn.
>>
You go ahead and start making some popcorn, might as fucking well.

You fumble a little bit guessing the minutes due to the power bullshit the have but you just put it in 2 minutes because 2 minutes seems like a popcorny time

You turn on the TV and a bunch of white noise appear, you shuffle trough the channels and manage to get ESPN going bunch of guys talking about Mexico’s 0-7 against Chile

You leave it as noise as you search trough her TV menu and CD’s to see if she has Netflix or something like that

Then you realize why the fuck is a fictional character have Netflix and/or ESPN

Guess you gonna have to ask her later

{Anon? Anon where are you} MiMi asks from downstairs

>Write in
>>
>>3899562
[In the kitchen, trying to be cool, failing horribly.]
>go downstairs
>>
Gonna give it 5 more minutes to see if people are still here
>>
>>3899562
[I'm here.]
>>
Welp I'm bouncing off now

My writing was getting pretty shloppy anyways

You guys only deserve Quality MiMi time when I'm at my prime, not when I'm alternating between Johnny Mundo VS Prince Puma iron match
>>
>>3899792
sleep tight.
>>
File: 1467513850408.jpg (42KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
1467513850408.jpg
42KB, 497x497px
How's the Meta Bar doing dry?
>>
Is Alison going to be the first MC to build a harem to rival Todd's?
>>
>>3902297
Probably, I wouldn't know.
Keep us posted.
>>
>>3902297
Well, I'm not planning on adding any new characters any time soon, so dunno about that.
It'll also take some effort to get Jackie or Helena to snuggle up to Alison, but I'm sure it'll happen somehow, even outside of Nth Dream.

On that note, anyone fancy something?

[ ] CQ (requires determining Alison's semblancefirst)
[ ] NQ (requires determining whether to rollback the last choice(s) of #4)
[ ] BQ (requires nothing! It's nonsense anyway)
[ ] KQ (requires...determining Cinder's personality? Maybe?)
[ ] Other
>>
>>3902801
why not continue the nth dream?
>>
>>3902839
At least you know what you want.
>>
File: washy washy.gif (1019KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
washy washy.gif
1019KB, 500x280px
>>3902839
In the middle of the afternoon? How lewd.

Well, that's what time it is for me anyway, but if that's what people fancy, that's cool.
>>
>>3902865
>>3902887

Well, otherwise it would be
CQ > NQ > KQ > BQ
but I don't know which semblance we should get for allison and I alreadysaid I'm alright with the ending of the last NQ session
>>
>>3902902
Well, I can throw together some choices for Alison's semblance following on from what people suggested last session.

Not sure if I can lewd well whilst sober in the middle of the day...or lewd well at all for that matter. I'll can give it a go, anyway.
>>
>>3902839
>>3902902
Also, for Nth Dream, should I try to work more actual lewd scenes in, or keep the narrative as is? I feel like you guys probably aren't getting much lewd mileage from it as you could be, seeing as I'm bogging it down with stupid dialogue and events.
>>
>>3903021
If you don't replace some of the stupid dialogue and events with lewds, more lewds ae always nice.

But I find the stupid dialogue and events pretty hilarious and don't want it to go.

anyways, scratch >>3902902 and >>3902839
because I've gotta go and won't be around to vote.
>>
>>3903060
Fair enough. We await your return, warrior.
>>
Shit so is someone running?

I was gonna finish up that MiMi event since I have some free time

Anyone wants to finish that MiMi event?
>>
>>3903240
Go for it
>>
>>3903240
I was going to, but I don't think I have anyone following at the moment. Feel free to go ahead.
>>
>>3896264
Sleepy here...
>Strum und Drang
I didn't know this kind of literature exists.
>>
>>3903260

I don't know if I should write for only one guy

I'll wait for another then start writing

>>3903390
I didn't even saw fin de siecle, and I'm studying arts
>>
>>3903240
>>3903128
Alright I'm back!

Though I must say in my book:
MiMi > everything else
No waifu no laifu
>>
>>3904287
In which case, I'll concede the floor to Nero-kun.
Clearly I need to work on my waifus.
>>
>>3904385
Don't judge your waifus based on only one anon, Lewis.
>>
>>3904385
Lack of husbandos imo
>>
>>3904501
Yeah, it's a real taco bell in there.
>>
>>3904438
Well, I try. I know someone likes Marsha at least.

>>3904501
>>3904516
I think I have some serious trouble characterising male characters. Something worth addressing, I suppose...
>>
>>3904287
>>3903260
Okay I have some time, I'll write a little bit

Also I don't even know how MiMi got so popular

I already used her in my first quest back on /tg/ and I decided to use her again here

I literally started on the "Smug loli" template and since you guys wanted more time with her I had to start fleshing her out as an actual character instead of a supporting role

and meanwhile Carmen cries in the corner because nobody cares about her ;_;

Okay just give your vote from the previous post I did in the spinoff (Scroll up) and I'll start writing based on it
>>
>>3904754
This >>3899769
>>
>>3904754

I was this
>>3899582
>>
>SPINOFF RESUMES

[I'm here.]
[In the kitchen, trying to be cool, failing horribly.]

{In the kitchen? Don’t touch the Gyozas! They’re special! J-just wait for me!} MiMi shouts from below as you can her some mumbles and muffled insults to the air, you use that time to watch ESPN because fuck, Mexico lost badly that match, sitting on a black leather coach, making some receipts and crumbs fly out of the couch and into the floor

After a while MiMi comes upstairs wth her hair wet while wearing an oversized “NO MORE HEROES” T-shirt, going down to almost reaching her knees

{Since when do you watch ESPN?} MiMi says as she sees you slump on the couch, she goes and does the same relaxing herself

{I don’t even watch ESPN} she says as a soda materializes in front of her. She opens it and starts drinking casually from it

>Write in
>>
>>3904840
[If you're trying to make me think decidedly unchristian thoughts it's working]
>>
>>3904840
[Did you "calm yourself down" a bit~?]
>>
>>3904840
[Looking for something to watch.]
>>
[Looking for something to watch.]

{Good luck, only thing here is ESPN, WWE, and El Rey network} MiMi says as she chugs on the soda {That’s the only channels that get here, don’t know why….but pretty sure is because those are my Boss’s favorite channels} MiMi shrugs and just lays her shoulder next to you, not saying anything or acting in any way

[If you're trying to make me think decidedly unchristian thoughts it's working]

{and just as quick you ruin the moment} she says as she pushes away, going back to resting by the couch without a shoulder to lean on {…I don’t think any of us has been very devout don’t you think?} MiMi says as she keeps on chugging her can of coke, giving you a smug smile before drinking it up.

[Did you "calm yourself down" a bit~?]

MiMi downs her entire can of coke and looks at you in a deadpan way {I don’t know what you did with those hands of yours but I’m pretty sure that’s not legal} she lazily throws her finished can of coke at you, bonking you harmlessly in the head as it lands {Buuut…I wouldn’t mind you doing it some other day…} MiMi gives you a malicious smile before she darts up {Not today tough! Definitely not today! I had my share!}

>Write in
>>
>>3905013
[Spoilsport, no fun whatsoever]
>>
>>3905013
>stretch one arm out to signal her we wanna cuddle
>>
>>3905013
[Too intense? We can dial it back if we're making you uncomfortable.]
>>
[Spoilsport, no fun whatsoever]

{Hey now I’ve think you’ve heard enough moans from me today!} MiMi says as she grumbles at you {You gotta save it for when you marry me~} She gives you a sarcastic smile plus it’s own sarcastic wink, she honestly expects you to come up with jack shit it seems

[Too intense? We can dial it back if we're making you uncomfortable.]

{Hmm…I like when you’re being considerate} MiMi says as she looks at the TV but gets bored at the heavy amount of ball fondling {Buuut….I do like when you treat me like a princess~} as she gives you a little peck in the cheek {There take of it what you will}

You stretch one arm out to signal her that you wanna cuddle, she only gives you a smug smile as she pats your cowboy head and keeps on staring at the TV, before getting bored and switching it to WWE network, Money in the bank airing for some reason, despite the PPV being weeks ago, she curls up in a little ball (Her big ass shirt eating up her legs completely as she does so) while she looks at you and gives you a warm smile before looking back at the TV, almost glad that you’re joining her even without saying anything

>Write in
>>
>>3905228
[Marry you? That sounds like a wonderful idea.]
>>
>>3905228
>subtly sneak a peak down her collar

>tfw no cuddles from MiMi
why live
>>
>>3905344
>Reach over and pet her head, and just enjoy each others company
>>
[Marry you? That sounds like a wonderful idea.]

She says nothing but smiles a little bit as her cheeks get a little bit more red, her eyes still fixed at the TV, but every now and then her eyes dart to you then quickly back to the screen

You decide to be a MADMAN and use your taller body to catch a sneak peek at below MiMi’s collar, she seems to be to fixed watching the Screen to notice you watching at her, so you move your eyes and see trough the hole in her collar

Huh, she doesn’t have a bra on, neat

You can see her brown tanned breast from the corner of your eye, no nipple, but at least you can see the rest of it

You dodge a bullet as you quickly look at her eyes once she turns her head towards you.

She looks at you warmly, like if she was willing to spend the whole day in the couch if she could spend that time with you

You instinctively pat her head and say nothing as she closes her eyes and let’s you do it, enjoyinh the head pat greatly before turning back to the TV her cheeks red with a small smile on her face

Apparently it’s currently AJ styles VS John Cena on the screen, fighting for a title probably, you just keep watching it in silence with her

>Write in
>>
>>3905423
[Any bets on who's going to win?]
>>
I'm cutting it off for now

Need to get myself ready for college

Comments and stuff like always just say it with no problem
>>
>>3905516
OH YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
http://pastebin.com/BygucXRj

Please excuse orthographical and grammatical errors, I'm not a native speaker/writer, and this was my first big story written in english.

Also, it's not RWBY. Obviously.
I wanted to make a proper story and not just a fanfiction.

Quite obviously, the person I'm aiming at to be the herald is Notlösung.
>>
>>3905715
Jesus fucking christ I didn't tough you had it in you

Okay

So

Imma be honest with you

I didnt expect you to finish it so goddamn quickly

so just hold onto it and give it to her when is an actual proper time

Post it during the Dance that way I don't have to write MiMi suddenly wanting to marry you so goddamn quickly

hell you give it to her now and she'll just get flustered and say she was joking, save it for later and make the moment unforgettable as fuck
>>
File: 1463160645981.jpg (114KB, 1204x680px) Image search: [Google]
1463160645981.jpg
114KB, 1204x680px
>>3905853
Also

>mfw I created a waifu so powerful it makes people write full head on stories just for her

I don't know what to feel

I don't know if I can handle this responsibilities
>>
>>3905853
That is a good idea.
But maybe we could get Notlösung a bit earlier, secretely easing MiMi's workload a bit without her noticing. Also I kinda made him have the rings,so MiMi wouldn't have to make them (so we can surprise her with them!)

>I didnt expect you to finish it so goddamn quickly
That's what she sai-.. no, wait.
>>
>>3905920
It was a nice writing practice, haven't written something with this much freedom in a long time.

I kinda pushed myself into competitions for the last two years, always being restricted to some theme or genre.
I kinda forgot how fun it is to just write something without boundaries.
>>
>Stop playing eclipse for a bit.
>Open up that final fantasy mmo for the first time.
>Walk into the first town with a character.
>Get greeted by an npc looking a lot like monty, who encourages me to go onto an adventure.
Hold me guys.
>>
>>3906373
Is it really that sad?

People die all the time.
>>
>>3906537
It affects some people more than others.
>>
I wonder if I should start requesting things to earn free time with people's waifus...

>That one Chloe fan gives me actual money
>>
>>3906537
I had several family members die in a short amount of time. That and the deaths of people that inspired me, such as monty and the discworld author always hit me hard.
>>
File: 1467725002972.jpg (138KB, 443x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467725002972.jpg
138KB, 443x400px
>>3902801
Just to say that since Nero's done for a bit and no one else has taken the floor, this offer still stands, if anyone's interested.

If not, I'll just play some more EYE for NQ inspiration...
>>
>>3906657
I grew up with Discworld, Pratchett was an absolute wonder. I try to incorporate his and Douglas Adams' kind of style and humour into my writing when I can, even if it's only a hollow imitation.
>>
>>3906757
I want some NQ desu

Also qjen are we getting those VA11HALA references
>>
>>3906641
Hell no son, I don't come anywhere near close to those levels of waifu crazy.
>>
>>3906757
I'm in it with >>3902839 and >>3902902
>>
>>3906959
Really that depends how much money can move me.

I'm sure a lot of people would consider it if it were $0.05
>>
File: 1467720430945.gif (1005KB, 444x272px)
1467720430945.gif
1005KB, 444x272px
>>3906951
Aight. Any opinion on the rollback?
>Also qjen are we getting those VA11HALA references
I seriously considered putting a Jillbot in the facility to sassily serve Nickel motor oil.
Thought it'd be a bit on the nose though.
That aside, I can't think of any immediate means of putting them in just yet...though I suppose there is one thing.
>Shoot Gynoid's legs
>Her legs are broken
>Her legs are okay

>>3906982
Nth dream prioritised, I take it?
>>
>>3906757
I'm interested; in CQ or the nth dream, whatever comes first.
On that note, while the events of it are obviously noncanon, is it still an actual dream of Alison's that she has at some point in time? I can't imagine how she can look her friends in the eye after what she did to them in her dreams.
>>
>>3907028
>Shoot Gynoid's upper torso
>Missed: hit Gynoid's legs
>Her legs are fine
>Gynoid bit you
>Status: corrupted
>You have fallen in battle
>>
>>3906757
CarolQuest pls
I'm awake for this vote. I can't waste the opportunity.
>>
>>3907028
I always found EYE weird.

It was like "hey, here's this idea that isn't complicated or difficult."

"Cool, how do we fuck that up?"

"...Source?"
>>
>>3907028
>Nth dream prioritised, I take it?
Ye.

>Any opinion on the rollback?
as said before, I'd say leave it like it is.

or, at max, rewrite the "only shoot legs" part because it was just one vote, if you really wanna change it
>>
>>3907019
Ah it seems you have not only grossly overestimated my obsession with fictional characters, but also my wealth as well. Thinking I can throw that kind of money around like it's nothing, don't you look like a fool right now?
>>
>>3907019
There is a difference between letting your heart and soul flow into a carefully crafted story to make your waifu happy and even save her from a brain aneurism

and paying money to spend time with a waifu.

Think about it:
Paying money to spend time with girl. What does that sound like?
Exactly, that would make one's waifu a whore.
>>
>>3907043
>On that note, while the events of it are obviously noncanon, is it still an actual dream of Alison's that she has at some point in time? I can't imagine how she can look her friends in the eye after what she did to them in her dreams.
You raise a good point that I'm trying very hard to find a loophole for. Er...it's one of those dreams where you forget everything the instant you wake up. Yeah. Let's go with that...

>>3907043
>>3907067
>>3907083
So that's either two for CQ or for Nth dream...anyone want to advance on that?
>>
>>3907180
I bet your waifu is already a whore
>>
>>3907232
Nth
>>
>>3907180
But anon...

[spoiler]Your waifu IS a whore.[/spoiler]
>>
>>3907232
I can go either way, whichever one you feel more in the mood for
>>
>>3907252
Goodly goodly. Probably for the best, it's gotten late enough that if I started CQ now, I'd probably be running until early morning and end up screwing up again.
>>
>>3907256
But my waifu is P3N1
>>
File: Smoke.png (126KB, 476x970px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke.png
126KB, 476x970px
>>3907256
[spoiler]Mick pls[/spoiler]
>>
>>3907251
Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better about the fact that your waifu jumped the first cock that prodded her ass, Chloefag
>>
>>3907342
To be fair, Todd has a literally magic cock.
>>
>>3907494
This. Chloe just has excellent taste
>>
>>3907522
But only Mel tasted the TC, Chloe didn't ~
>>
>>3906641
>>3907019
Too bad you weren't charging for waifu time back before this Deery mission. That Pifag was probably getting desperate enough to shell out for her despite not really knowing her.
>>
>>3907598
Nah, I need my money.
>>
>>3907537
She just gobbled him up with her lower lips
>>
>>3907598
Fuck, can you imagine how devestated he must be now we've found out she's a turbobitch?
>>
>>3907537
Chloe may not have tasted it, but she EXPERIENCED it.
>>
>anon writes a story so I can make his waifu happy
>unadvertedly make everyone start requesting compensantion for waifu time
>I created a black market for waifus by accident

Im scared
>>
>>3907660
I wouldn't call her a turbobitch.

She's probably just upset we "forgot" about her.
>>
>>3907660
I can't imagine he was that invested in a literally who. He was just either a hipster or had low standards.
>>
>>3907660
Not that much, at that point I already started to like MiMi a lot.

>>3907679
Hey. Hey. Wanna buy some Izzy? First one's free.
>tfw "Izzy" would even be a cool name for a drug
>>
>>3892944
LAST TIME ON SHAGGING BALL Z!

“Ohoho! Dear Jacqueline, you underestimate my true power!” cries Carmine triumphantly, her breath visibly panting out with each thrust of her hips.

“GRRRR! I’ll get you this time, Cardinelle!”, growls Jackie, holding back tears of frustration whilst still flushed beetroot red with exertion, embarrassment and resistant pleasure.

“Ah, but it is too late now! In a mere five minutes, the planet will explode!”

“…What? Why?”

“Er…no, actually. I’m not sure why I said that now…”

The two girls seem to be involved in their own little world of sex-based combat. After knocking Jackie to the floor with her remarkable ass, Carmine followed up with an impressive leg-locking pin which somehow also involved intense scissoring.

“This is turning out to be a whole lot more one-sided than the fans anticipated, Marsha.”

“Seems to me that if Carmine holds that pin until Jackie yields or cums, she’ll be the winner, Maddy.”

“…Er. Yeah? That’s the whole point?”

“It was? I thought this was a pillow match?”

“Hoho! You won’t stand a chance now, Jac-Oh my!”

In an impressive display of strength and dexterity, Jackie has managed to life her and Carmine off the floor with her tail alone! And the tail, now free, loops around to attack Carmine’s rear!

“OhohoHOOO!?”

“What an upset! Carmine had her down for almost the full ten count with her trademark ‘Scissor Sisters’ hold, but Jackie managed an incredible turnaround with her ‘Backdoor Buddy’!”

“…Eh. It’s impressive, but I doubt they’ll make it to the big league.”

“I’ll show you who’s the boss of this school!” roars Jackie, fiercely pounding Carmine’s ass with her tail.

“Fuck...you…Lizard-girl!”, Carmine manages, through gritted teeth, apparently having lost a lot of composure.

She seems to be in some trouble…you should probably try to help, if you can…
>>
>>3907833
[ ] Intervene and overpower Jackie, by any means necessary!
[ ] You doubt you can take her alone, even by surprise…get [write-in] to help, if you can
[ ] …Your old pent-up frustration with Carmine re-emerges…help Jackie take down Carmine
[ ] Other
>>
>>3907849
>[ ] …Your old pent-up frustration with Carmine re-emerges…help Jackie take down Carmine
>>
>>3907849
>[ ] You doubt you can take her alone, even by surprise…get Bianca! to help
>>
>>3907833
>>3907849
>[ ] You doubt you can take her alone, even by surprise…get [Chester] to help, if you can

We need her "Vorpal Blade"
>>
>>3907878
Gonna stick it in her snicker-snatch?
>>
>>3907849
[ ] …Your old pent-up frustration with Carmine re-emerges…help Jackie take down Carmine
I like to think this dream is Ali's repressed subconscious taking Helen's advice to "Get over being molested by lesbians" the only way she knows how after years of being molested by lesbians
>>
Self-destruction in one minute...I mean, one minute remaining for votes.
>>
>>3907964
This
>>
Phew, give me a sec. Posting.
>>
>>3907849
A series of suppressed flashbacks begin to haunt your mind-

Two young girls, playing apparently unattended…

“Ohoho, Alison, you will yield to my magnificent ‘titty-twisters’!”

“Oww, stop it, Carmine, it hurts!”

“Not until you accept me as supreme ruler of your body!”

“Bianca! Help!”

“…haa…in just a moment, Milady…patience is a virtue…”

Even as you try to drive it from your memory, other visions replace it…

The occasion Carmine suggested ‘I’ll show you mine if you show me yours’…

…She tried putting Barbie-doll limbs up there when you were off-guard…

It’s too much.

“…CARMINE!”, you roar

“Haa…hAAAAA?!”

You pounce on Carmine with unrelenting fury, your pent up libido going into overdrive…

“Oi, Wunderland, what are you doing?!”

“Consider this an apology of sorts. And Carmine? Consider us even.”

You raise your fist.

“…Alison, darling…you wouldn’t?”, and the light seems to fade from Carmine’s eyes.

You give her a little smile.

“The safety word is ‘More’.”

“That’s not a safe safety word!”

“I know.”

And so saying, you punch Carmine squarely in the crotch, and bury your fist in her snatch.

“AAAAAAAHHHHN!!!!!”, wails Carmine in shock, the double penetration causing her to begin frothing at the mouth, her tongue hanging out, making her look dumber than ever.

“…Damn, Wunderland…”, Jacquiline has actually stopped her rampant assault on Carmine’s ass in surprise, but has yet to remove the offending extremity.

You pull back slightly…and then shove back in, punctuating it each time.

“Ever. Since. We. Were. Fucking. Ten!”

Carmine gurgles senselessly, as her eyes roll back. She doesn’t look like she can coherently think anymore, let alone ask you to stop.

“You. Made. My. Life. Hell!”

“GGHGGH…Ahm sowwy Awison…”

“How sorry?”

“…Hyou can be the daddy now…”

“Good enough…”

“…More…”
>>
File: 1462687791661.png (613KB, 781x652px)
1462687791661.png
613KB, 781x652px
>>3908470
I can't find this arousing, but damn if it isn't hilarious
>>
File: cannot take it anymore.jpg (271KB, 534x488px) Image search: [Google]
cannot take it anymore.jpg
271KB, 534x488px
>>3908470
>“The safety word is ‘More’.”
>“That’s not a safe safety word!”
>“I know.”

I really shouldn't get this boner. I'm not proud.
>>
>>3908470

“Alright.”

You pull your fist out of her gaping cunt, which proptly spurts out a series of vulgar liquids as her ass finally manages to reject and force out Jackie’s now flaccid tail.

You grab Carmine from behind, firmly by the tits.

“Who’s the daddy now?”

“…you’re the Daddy, Alison.”

“Good girl.”, so saying, you give her her just reward, passionately enveloping her stupid gaping mouth with yours, forcing down her unresisting tongue with your own.”

You finally break apart.

“…Our first true kiss as a married couple…I’m so happy…”

And she finally passes out.

You glance at Jackie. You still feel the cold sex-fury burning inside you, but it’s more quelled now.

“Are we good now?” you ask.

“…Sure…”, says Jackie, more than a little wary of you.

The burning isn’t quite gone…you may still have to vent it somehow…

But suddenly-

[Error: Insanitosis Corruption Detected. Counter-Measure…Failure…}

{Yeah! You can’t fight my corruption! I bearly even had to try!}

You turn, feeling the blood pumping the fury through your veins…

The two robot girls seem considerably different. They sway towards you, shakily.

{Priority: Human Sexual Analysis. Fuck yeah!}, says the tiny bot

{I never asked for this…} says the normal-sized one, glumly, even as she begins to strip off her weird military fatigues.

{Ahaha! Soon you will all feel the corruption! And everyone will love Bertha!}

Oh. There was a third one. It looks like a real-doll fought a theme-park mascot and lost.

They’re all making you angry (horny). And they won’t like you when your angry (sex-mad)!

[ ] Take down the mini-doll
[ ] Take down the normal-sized one…you feel a strange sense of compassion for it, though
[ ] Take down the stupid mascot one. Somehow you feel like it deserves it the most
[ ] Other
>>
>>3908601
>[ ] Take down the mini-doll
>>
>>3908601
>[ ] Take down the normal-sized one…you feel a strange sense of compassion for it, though
>>
>>3908601
[ ] Take down the normal-sized one…you feel a strange sense of compassion for it, though
Gonna take the "maiden"out of "Iron Maiden"
>>
File: hot shit.png (36KB, 135x197px) Image search: [Google]
hot shit.png
36KB, 135x197px
>>3908601
>[ ] Take down the mini-doll
>>
>>3908601
Take down the normal-sized one…you feel a strange sense of compassion for it, though
>>
Closing in one minute~
>>
>>3907833
Quit stealing that recap thing I stole!
>>
File: 1467591920355.png (438KB, 515x514px)
1467591920355.png
438KB, 515x514px
>tfw we'll never get Meta bar for 100th thread.
>>
Sorry lads, this is going to have to be the last update of the session. Posting in a sec.

>>3908956
I thought I stole it from Bromont...Oh well.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (124KB, 640x784px)
FUCK.jpg
124KB, 640x784px
>>3909301
>>
>>3909352
Shit! We stole it from the same guy!

But wait... if I stole it... and you stole it... and he still has it...

Is this a piracy metaphor?
>>
>>3908601
…The normal-sized one…for reasons you can’t quite explain, you feel drawn to it somehow…

You carefully side-step the mini-doll as it tries to grab your leg, presumably to run up your leg and invade your private parts, and make a direct line for the robot girl who feels like a kindred spirit.

You feel the lust-fury still…but somehow as you approach…

“Er…hello.”

{Hi. I’m pleasure model P-3371, and I will be your fuckbuddy today!...yeah, this just doesn’t feel right, actually. Sorry.}

“Um…No, please excuse me. This is all rather awkward, really.”

You both look to the side, too embarrassed to say any more.

{…Look, I don’t know about you, but this thing isn’t about to wear off on me. I really need to do this right now, so…maybe we can just go for it? Not take things to seriously?}

“…I don’t see why not. Quite frankly, I could use the relief myself.”, you nod sagely, utterly relieved that she was still feeling the need too.

{Alright then!...You want to start? I’ll just set the mood…}

She seems to look up and to the side, muttering under her breath as if she can see something you can’t…which is probably the case. And then music begins to play from her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs

{…yeah, that’ll do. Go for it!}

She smiles faintly at you, expectantly. You reach forward and grab her around the waist, and try to steer her over onto her back…

Good gods, the weight!

“…How heavy are you!?”

{You shouldn’t ask another girl that kind of question!}, she counters, slightly upset.

“Sorry…Um...I’m not sure what to do here.”, you admit. How do you have sex with a robot?

{Well…look, let me help you out a bit.}, she says, and gently guides your hand down to her crotch…

It’s wet? Presumably with something different than what humans have…

You gently press your fingers against her opening…

{Mm…yeah, that’s nice. Now let me…}
>>
File: c13acbfd57cededbfdf69941b691024e.jpg (534KB, 625x1005px) Image search: [Google]
c13acbfd57cededbfdf69941b691024e.jpg
534KB, 625x1005px
>>3909527
She reaches down and softly begins stroking your labial lips and clitoris…despite her cold metallic hand, it’s probably the most gentle treatment your genitals have seen all evening…

You lock eyes with each other…and naturally feel moment…

Your noses slightly brush together as you move your face to hers…and then your lips meet.

Not the fierce, powerful, throat-devastating kisses you shared with Carmine and Jackie…just a soft, almost innocent kiss…your lips part and slightly takes hers in…

Your non-occupied arm tightens around her waist…you can’t move her, but you pull yourself closer to her, as she encircles your back with her free arm…you slip your fingers deeper inside her, slowly exploring her strangely warm and soft inner body…and she does the same to you…shivers run down your spine.

Your lips part briefly, panting, as the music slowly begins to draw to a close…

{…You close…?}

“Yes…quite close…”

{…Me too…}

And then your lips meet once more, slightly more fiercely than before. Then they part, and you pull yourself right up to her, your breasts pressing against hers, as you trace the nape of her neck with your tonge…

{Ahn..wow…}

And kiss it, passionately-

She reciprocates…what an odd sensation…

It drives you wild.

{Aaaahnn…}

“Ohhh…”

Softly, ever so softly…you quietly reach orgasm at each other’s hands. In each other’s arms…

“…Thank you.”, you quietly whisper in her ear.

{…Any time…Hehe…get it?}

“…Not really, no.”

{Eh, you had to be there, I guess.}

Your little tryst at it’s end, the robot girl begins to fall to the floor, apparently exhausted…

She’s too heavy for you to resist!

“Ah!”

Somehow you find yourself underneath her sleeping form, but remarkably unscathed.

Her soft breathing tickles your neck. She’s pretty cute, you suppose…
>>
File: 5ccdb3a6e277f26f96d095cd24eb71a0.jpg (839KB, 1280x1518px) Image search: [Google]
5ccdb3a6e277f26f96d095cd24eb71a0.jpg
839KB, 1280x1518px
>>3909554

{Yeah, take it you big-balled slut! How’dya like it!}

You glance up.

Chester is looking down slightly confused as the mini-bot tries her hardest to shove her entire arm into Chester’s vagina…with very little effect. Her face keeps bouncing off Chester’s balls, too.

…Well now you’ve seen pretty much everything.

Exhaustion takes you. You quietly close your eyes in your mechanical erstwhile lover’s embrace…and drift off to sleep…

(End of Nth Dream – Part 1)
>>
>>3909587
I wanna see Alison waking up after that.
>>
>>3909632
What if it wasn't Ali's dream
>>
>>3909527
>>3909554
>>3909587
I'm not sure if I did a particularly good job on focusing on expressions like I said I would, but I thought going for a more sensual conclusion would at least mix things up a bit...apart from the whole mini-girl on futa thing. Hopefully it wasn't too disappointing or too sudden.

Again, feedback is wonderful and sexy, please splash it all over me. Or something like that anyway.

Probably time for something more 'normal' tomorrow...depending on what people want.
Nighty nighty...

>>3909632
Ah, but will she awaken to true awakening? Or to the dream? Or another dream? Or a dream within a dream? How far does the rabbit hole go?

>>3909707
Oh shit. I hadn't even thought of that.
>>
>>3909786
>How far does the rabbit hole go?
A question hopefully answered in the continuation of the nth dream, if you know what I mean ~
>>
If you were to describe a CYOA protagonist in one word what would it be?

JQ: suffering
TQ: lucky
MQ: THICK
CQ: lesbians
GQ: Villain
4Q: jaune
>>
>>3909987
>4Q jaune being similar to actual Jaune

Would put him more as anime loser than normal Jaune loser
>>
>>3909987
AQ: fluffy
WQ: evolution
RQ: orgy
>>
>>3909707
>>3909786
>It's actually Marsha's dream, hence the craziness
>It's actually Maddie's dream, which is why it features Ali being tormented in a comedic manner
>It's actually Dora's dream but she's so passive and indifferent that she only has a guest role even in her own sex dreams
>It's actually Jackie's dream, and she's deeply uncomfortable with what she seems to be feeling for Ali
>It's actually Helen's dream, and she has no fucking clue what the dark gods are trying to tell her with this vision
>It's actually Bianca. Not a dream though, nor even subconscious. It's just what she's always thinking and fantasizing about during the day, and why she's always drooling
>>
Alllllrighty! Who wants to run an undefined amount of CondimentQuest?
>>
>>3910798
I'd rather some TQ but sure, go for it
>>
>>3910798
Sounds good
>>
>>3910869
>I'd rather some TQ

I know you would... ;_;
>>
Fuck I was going to say if anyone wanted me to finish that MiMi spinoff

Or I could also do some non-canon Nora fluff to please the Nora fags, so that you guys don't think I'm MiMi fucking central

of course if trucker-sama allows it
>>
>>3910798
Ye
I'd prefer some ToddQuest, or BrassQuest
>>
>>3910978
YOUUUU SHALL NOT
>>
>>3911001
Wait for it.
>>
>>3910869
adding...>>3910978
I'd rather a MiMi...b-but that's probably just me..
>>
>>3911006
PASS!
>>
>>3910978
Or fuck, I could also write canon Nora fluff that happened in the middle

Just not 4Q since that takes free time and I only have like 2 hours

>>3911001
>>3911006
>>3911017

Wuzzat supposed to mean ;_;
>>
You are a less-moe, less-omnipotent, less old-loli version of some ol heraldry bullshit.

But you have spats and an oversized sweater and all she's got is ESPN.

Boom.

You wiggle your fingers away from the imaginary explosion as you continue to commandeer a hover bike.

Unfortunately, you could not find and airplane to steal/borrow. But you figure your uncle won't mind not having his flying bike for a... However long you need it for.

You tie a squirrel to the impulse drive for maximum aerial ability.

Now that you've got a mode of transportation, you just need to figure out what to do with it.

You know there's an overpass that gets about halfway up the building with a turn that is close enough for a jump. Or you could try to jump a few buildings...

[] Plan: Overpass Mayobullet
[] Plan: Leapfrog Time
[] Security can't catch you if you charge the office on a bike.
>>
>>3911189
>[] Security can't catch you if you charge the office on a bike.
They'll never see it coming, because you're a ninja and people don't see ninjas
>>
>>3911189
>[] Plan: Leapfrog Time

>Todd gets a hoverbike some time in the future
YES
>>
>>3911247
Cena protect.
>>
>>3911189
[] Security can't catch you if you charge the office on a bike.
>Todd gets a hoverbike
Is it a talking hoverbike to sell more merchandise for the Action Todd series of action figures
>>
>>3911189
>Security can't catch you if you charge the office on a bike.

{Well at least I have WWE, and the cutest Boyfriend ever, can you say the same? No you can't}

{Suck it}
>>
>>3911325
>and the cutest Boyfriend ever
[Wait, wait, wait, you've got a boyfriend?]
>>
>>3911354
...You're a dense one ain'tcha?
>>
File: blushbot.jpg (20KB, 193x249px) Image search: [Google]
blushbot.jpg
20KB, 193x249px
>>3911372
Ooooooooh.
>>
>>3910978
>>3910798
Why not double feature?

Worked in the past.
>>
>>3911318
>Todd is finally able to get a body for P3-N1
>At this point they've gotten closer; some of the things she says could be considered flirting or innuendo
>Or she's just mimicking Todd and all the sluts he's constantly around and doesn't quite realize what she's saying
>When getting a new body, Todd jokes along the line of "finally being able to ride you"
>"Colonel Naked Boss, that's an excellent idea! Atlas R&D is leading the way in transforming weapons. With a few adjustments my new suite, can serve as a highly mobile hover vehicle in addition to a combat platform and social liaison!"
>Todd wants to feel bad about his line going right over her head, but he can't deny that that's the best idea he's ever heard
>>
>>3911325
>the cutest Boyfriend ever
Jesus Christ my heart, I should not get this much happy feels from something like that
[MiMi, be careful or I'm really getting that heart attack <3]
>>
>>3911702
>Todd still fucks the bike
>>
>>3911189

Of COURSE! It's so simple! You'll just charge the front door in the middle of the day!

...How is this going to help you find out about Mr. Winestein's infidelity?

Well he'll probably freak out once you explode into his office. Then you can just ask him.

You pinch a bit of your hair that has combust for some reason. Weird burn...

You press the ignition and the bike lifts you and itself off the ground. The soft hum of the impulse drive gives you a feeling of nostalgia.

Your vision blurs for a moment before. returning to normal, a speed and temperature gauge appearing in front of you.

If you look down at the bike itself, you can see the light that was projecting against your eyes dim to prevent damage.

You're not sure why, but you can't quite get over how neat that is.

###

Of course they finished loading after only half an hour. Only took 4 hours to get ready to load.
>>
>Putting your penis in a bike.
>>
>>3912428
>Putting your penis in a knife
>>
>>3912497
>Putting your knife in a bike
>>
>>3912497
>Putting your penis in a dog
>>
>>3912505
>We get an Atlesian issue sheath for Peng
>Penny syncs with it too, to enhance draw-speed
>Shit gets lewd
>>
>>3912545
>Putting your penis in a furnace
Someone needs to stop Todd
>>
>>3912549
>Enhance draw speed
>Todd has a skill that is the equivalent of quick draw in DnD
>Quick draw is to draw a weapon as a free action or 'instantly'
>Faster than instant

Someone call The Flash. Todd's gonna get his weapon out in a planck instant
>>
>>3912762

Where is physics anon?

Peng weighs about a pound. If it moved from Todd's waist about a foot in front of his upper torso in a planck instant and then physics occurred as normal from there, how large would the explosion be?
>>
>>3912762
>Actually attacks better if attacks during his draw
>>
>>3912956
pretty sure that Planck anything will create some kind of black hole or something like that
>>
Is Dry Senpai still busy today?
>>
>>3913017
But because this is an anime, that just becomes a kickass attack
>>
Nero here

Just wondering

http://www.strawpoll.me/10676172
>>
>>3913162
>sweating superhero.jpg
>>
>>3913162
>Vote for nora
>Results load
>2 votes for mimi

Game breaking bitch.
>>
>>3913196
Nora's cool. MiMi is just superior.
>>
>>3913243
Well not enough to win the poll it seems

That means next spinoff (After we finish this one will be Nora based)
>>
>>3913315
>Smug Mayo on a banana boat.pdf
>>
>>3913379
No one cares, Mayo. Go back to being a mary sue who lusts after her adopted uncle's dick.
>>
>>3913508
But Mayo wants her uncle's abs, not his dick.
>>
>>3913523
That's how it started with Deery and NOW look at her
>>
>>3913523
Then she should have stripped through college like everyone else.

Not my fault her uncle's rich wife paid her tuition.
>>
File: Girl abs yo.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Girl abs yo.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>3913551
>>
>>3913551
You misunderstand.

Deery wanted Todd because of his abs.

Mayo simply wants Todd's abs because her tummy is only flat, no definition whatsoever.

It's very disappointing when your grandma has sicker abs than you.
>>
Being average in a world of exceptional is suffering.
>>
>>3913652
We tried to get her to become a huntsman. She didn't want to.
>>
>>3913612
Everyone has to deal with Lynette being better than them at some point, it's better to get the envy out of the way early
>>
>>3913690
She's not better at being smol
>>
NEW THREAD WHEN!
>>
>Dear Auntie Lynette

>I hope this letter finds you well. I'm doing great! I've made so many new friends! Your baby-daddy's daughter is one of them.

>I seduced her.

>He's next.

>Your loving nephew,
>Colorful Todd

>PS
>Is Jill off-limits?

>PPS
>Nevermind, too late.
>>
Should we keep making a #99 thread until dry finishes that meta bar?

Also you can do one thing to your waifu and she cant refute

What do you do
>>
>>3914571
Take her on a nice date.

I've got the next thread then.
>>
>>3914571
reenact the scene of rocky vs apollo.
with me being rocky.
>>
>>3914655
>>3914655
>>3914655
>>
>>3913918
The PS got a smile.

The PPS got 3 jp.
>>
>>3914698
Sweet vindication!
Thread posts: 382
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.