[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread Kantai rape collection edition Previous thread:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 524
Thread images: 200

ERP thread

Kantai rape collection edition

Previous thread:
>>3612628
>>
>>3615743
Cute picture~
Costume looks surprisingly cute on Shima
~~Tenryuu's clothes should be smaller and tigher tho~~

RO might be my favorite though

>>3615764
I remember silly things...
Wait! Why would you hope I forget!?

-

also first for cute foxes
>>
>>3615804
Second for I wanna bury my face and dick in your butt, but it'll never happen.
>>
Nth for I wish I was literally dead
>>
File: Who me.jpg (53KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
Who me.jpg
53KB, 600x851px
>>3615791
>>
>>3615804
Certainly is cute~
And the amount of images together is quite large seeing they are two of the more well known ships.
>>
File: a06513453d6951e47dd9baf456ff1e54.jpg (624KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
a06513453d6951e47dd9baf456ff1e54.jpg
624KB, 1000x1414px
>>3615639
>Barraged with questions before she even began her explanation, the grumpy scientist turned her head and firmly planted her hand on the boy's head, flattening his ears.
Maybe I'd answer your questions if you gave me enough time to, squirt! It's exactly what it looks like. A big gun. They're for fighting the NOL. You fire it by pressing the switches on the top of these handles. The shell casing come out from here. The barrel retracts when it's not in use. You unload it by removing these things down here.
>Kokonoe points to the different parts of the weapon, explaining each's purpose to the boy. Once done talking, she gets on her knees and leans over, unintentionally showing off her butt and her fuzzy tails.
Here, I'll demonstrate.
>She begins tinkering away at the weapon, expecting the fox boy to watch. As she gave her demonstration, she mindlessly began swaying her butt back and forth, unaware of her apparent habit.
>>
Oh my good hunter~ <3
Is that a threaded cane or are you just happy to see me? :3
>>
File: Nue (9).jpg (118KB, 1023x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (9).jpg
118KB, 1023x1445px
>>3615812
I want to D.I.E.

Die
I really mean it, I want to die
End my fucking life.
>>
File: 44317074_p0.jpg (282KB, 800x856px) Image search: [Google]
44317074_p0.jpg
282KB, 800x856px
>>3615787
No.

>>3615798
>Pokes back

>>3615804
I was kidding, bother me for fun whenever you want~

It's getting late for me though, so don't expect the lewdz tonight

Speaking of which, I'm out. Later, anons and avas!
>>
>>3615846
Hey, Nue.
>>
>>3615846
Same. But don't fucking reply to me ever again
>>
>>3615851
Nite nite, oink oink, dearest
>>
>>3615846
It always pains me to see you like this my one true love.

The love I would ascend to the heaven to meet! If you go.... I go.
>>
File: Kitty Nue (15).jpg (277KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (15).jpg
277KB, 600x800px
>>3615855
Too fucking bad, you're an anon you have no rights here.

>>3615853
Eyo lad.
>>
File: NueOnANue.jpg (103KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
NueOnANue.jpg
103KB, 650x800px
>>3615873
Don't talk to me or my son ever again.
>>
>>3615876
How are ya? Aside from the whole wanting to die stuff, I guess.
>>
>>3615886
Awwww <3 omg my heart just stopped..... omg of course I will bear your child! I lve bears sooo much <33
>>
File: Samus-Aran-Metroid-Hentai-1.jpg (621KB, 2008x2720px) Image search: [Google]
Samus-Aran-Metroid-Hentai-1.jpg
621KB, 2008x2720px
>>3615613
I want you to fill me to the brim! I want to feel your cock throbbing deep inside me as you slam your cock into me one last time! I want you to knock me up like a slut!
>Her pussy clenches tightly at the sudden entrance, her entire pussy was tight yet slick enough to let him push into her with relative ease. Her legs wrap around his back as thrusts up to meet his own thrusts.

>>3615565
I want to see you worshiping your bulls balls as I suck his nice long hard cock. That is if you want to taste my pussy off of his cock when he's done with me.
>>
>>3615810
is that you, robutt?

>>3615828
They go cute together!~
~~Wouldn't mind taking both at once~~

>>3615834
>Nana frowned but wasn't that quickly discouraged after being scolded. He simply nodded his head okay, shushed up, and watched the scientist get to work after she answered a few of his questions. The boy was doing a good job listening and watching her work but his concentration is broken abruptly as Koko bends over to work at a part of the giant minigun looking think. His eyes shifted over to her swishing tails and soon became entranced with her little dance of both pink tails as well as her lovely red clad butt with a slight peek of that high riding black thong she wore. She might get suspicious as the previously talkative boy stays quiet and seems to hang back... Was he staring at her? When she turns back the answer would be apparently. The boy's face expression was a dreamy one. His own tail batted the air excitedly behind him as he eyed her sweet butt, thighs and her smooth, creamy heels that poked out from her odd shoes as she bent over this way~ He definitely wasn't paying attention to what she was doing with the weapon at all!

>>3615851
See ya!
>>
File: Kitty Nue (13).jpg (332KB, 792x624px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (13).jpg
332KB, 792x624px
>>3615909
Watching Zyurangers, playing PoE, suffering illness.

Pretty standard summer.

>>3615922
Please kill yourself so you can make a nice place for us together in the afterlife.
>>
>>3615886
*fucks you in the ass*
*cums*
*breathes in*
SPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTS
>>
>>3615948
No way!! You have another 100 years left! I can't leave behind my true love <33
Trust me, heaven is already set up! My mommy told me so so we be good <3
>>
>>3615948
SPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTS
>>
File: Nue (8).jpg (383KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (8).jpg
383KB, 1052x744px
>>3615956
EA PLEASE STOP
E3 IS ALREADY OVER, STOP TALKING ABOUT SPORTS.
>>
>>3615944
Now that would be fun~
>>
>>3615956
Is this the Microsoft E3 conference?
>>
>>3615944
Yes that's me. That butt...
>>
>>3615948
Ah, I see! Suffering illness? Man, I hate to pry but I hope you're okay either way. Sounds like you're having a good time besides that.
>>
File: Nue (61).jpg (344KB, 1200x1745px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (61).jpg
344KB, 1200x1745px
>>3615972
Microsoft was

WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10WINDOWS10
>>
>>3615968
SPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTS
>>
>>3615970
T-that'd be amazing
Pls don't do this to me, I can only get so erect

>>3615973
Hehe, I knew it~
>>
>>3615988
>>
This video made me melt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg
>>
>>3616011
WOWOWWWOWWWOOWOWWOWO
>>
File: a7022d316c47e8c8c8830855d555868d.jpg (467KB, 1023x723px) Image search: [Google]
a7022d316c47e8c8c8830855d555868d.jpg
467KB, 1023x723px
>>3616003
Just imagine us grinding our soft moist folds along your throbbing shaft until it shoots out the load and continue grinding it into us as we both take turns in making out with the sexy fox~
>>
File: Nue (11).jpg (73KB, 776x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (11).jpg
73KB, 776x768px
>>3615990
Football (eu) is gay
Football (americlap) involves very little foots on balls
Basketball is for negros
Golf is boring
Baseball is boring
Cricket is just a way for Britain to make sure India and Australia favor us in trade deals
Badminton and tennis exist just so you can hear people grunt
I don't give enough shits about sports to think of many more.
>>
File: 5de.png (349KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
5de.png
349KB, 512x512px
>>3616024
>soft moist folds
>>
>>3615944
You got all that?
>Kokonoe turned back to the boy, asking if he understood his task, but came face to face with his vacant, oogling expression. Was she talking this whole time? The boy must have been so enraptured in staring at her backside that he zoned out of her entire explanation. She grumpily frowned and her ears flattened as she noticed his attention lay elsewhere.
Hey. You in there, Nanako?
>She lifted her hand and flicked him square in the forehead.
What are you staring at? For your sake, I hope you listened to me because I'm not about to explain all that shit again.
>>
File: Nue (56).jpg (469KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (56).jpg
469KB, 640x905px
>>3616032
GLORIOUS JAPANESE PUSSY, FOLDED 50 BILLION TIMES.
>>
File: lDcJy5.jpg (696KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lDcJy5.jpg
696KB, 1600x1024px
Postin card before I likely knock out. Might try to RP but don't mind if I KO before an attempt is made.
Oh, and do you want to see me try any characters?
>>
>>3616029
As a golffag I have to agree with 90% of this.
>>
>>3616032
I'm running on nearly nothing here expand dong so expect me to say weird shit and stuff that doesn't make sense!
>>
>>3616029
olympics is nostalgia goggles amplified into the stone era
hockey has about as much control as rocket league
E-sports are a meme
The very thought of a sport is to compete in a way that isn't cutting someone's head off, which the olympics still somewhat do in the form of fencing.
>>
>>3616056
Go to sleep, Ribbon.
>>
>>3616079
>E-sports are a meme
what the FUCK did you just fucking say about E-Sports, you little bitch?
>>
File: Nue (48).jpg (465KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (48).jpg
465KB, 708x1000px
>>3616079
I actually kind of like fencing, it's all "1v1 me bro" and really fast and you get to thrust at people over and over.
>>
>>3616003
C-Can I have a hug and maybe totally not gay kiss before I go to bed?
>>
>>3616098
So like sex?
>>
File: a72744701c146dcd8361fbee35271c4d.jpg (443KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
a72744701c146dcd8361fbee35271c4d.jpg
443KB, 1500x1125px
>>3616024
I'd shoot all over the ceiling

>>3616047
>The boy turned flustered suddenly, his face as burning a light pinkish color across his face, his eyebrows tilting upward with his lips curling into a cute smile and his eyes half lidded.
W...Wha? I wasn't staring at your butt at all! I was listening to you the whole time...
>He leans over the way she was, bending his body to inspect the gun. His tail wandered even though his mind tried to keep him out of trouble and it began to subconsciously bristle against the object of his affection which happened to be Koko's sweet ass.
You uhm... you just move that part and pull it out and stuff, right?
>He says, seemingly completely lost on the subject and not even realizing what his tail was doing as he kept that dreamy look on his face which implored into her own a bit suggestively~ The fox was attentive when not aroused but when he was, it was very hard to keep him on track even though he tried his best to woo his idol.

>>3616104
>Wraps arms around and gives the robot a peck on the cheek with his pillowy pair of grapefruit shaded and tasting lips~
>>
File: 1450486006213.gif (94KB, 514x510px) Image search: [Google]
1450486006213.gif
94KB, 514x510px
>>3615929
>>
File: Nue (4).jpg (306KB, 900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (4).jpg
306KB, 900x1400px
>>3616117
It's like frotting.
Because you're both thrusting at each other, deflecting your swords off one another and you're covered in white.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 850x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 850x836px
>>3616082
no
>>3616089
I said e-sports are a meme. And physical sport is no better.
>>
>>3616125
>Stammers a little, wrapping his arms around the warm, soft foxboy, unable to help but squeeze his butt gently as he nuzzled in to him a little bit.
Thanks~
>>
>>3616133
>stands over Ribbon
>>
>>3616133
Oh, it's just you. Don't fucking reply to me ever again
>>
File: 1466480403064.jpg (26KB, 234x324px) Image search: [Google]
1466480403064.jpg
26KB, 234x324px
>It's a sports episode.
>>
>>3616125
Well my mind doesn't want to help me with more so just have some Shima ass.
>>
MMA is cool sometimes tho
when they're not hugging all fucking match long
>>
>>3616137
>>3616125
Gaaayyyy.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1413x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1413x2000px
>>3616139
??
>>3616141
ok
>>
File: Nue (25).jpg (166KB, 1024x1861px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (25).jpg
166KB, 1024x1861px
>>3616143
Is that game any good? I'd been considering it.
>>
File: Kotoura (10).png (199KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kotoura (10).png
199KB, 1000x1000px
Go to sleep.
>>
>>3616154
>opens mouth
>activates internal vacuum cleaner
>sucks up and consumes ribbon
>>
ass > titties
>>
>>3616172
Cuteoura.
>>
>>3616172
No.
>>
File: Nue (16).jpg (557KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (16).jpg
557KB, 708x1000px
>>3616177
Agreed, because boys can have booty.
>>
>>3616172
What's the origin behind the sleep meme?
>>
>>3616177
no
>>
I am the bone of my lewd
Memes are my body and drama is my blood
I have created over a thousand fucks
Unknown to Clown, Nor known to Nue
Have withstood pain to create many shitposts
Yet, those dicks will never rape anything
So as I pray, unlimited ERP works.
>>
>>3616189
i'm not into boy booty though
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 217x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 217x187px
>>3616174
>Is too big, plugs the vacuum with her head
Ooowww...
>>
File: 51e2f8da6e3a338a1c53124e17d872f2.jpg (380KB, 917x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51e2f8da6e3a338a1c53124e17d872f2.jpg
380KB, 917x1000px
>>3616205
>>
File: Nue (44).jpg (481KB, 836x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (44).jpg
481KB, 836x1080px
>>3616205
Oh but I am.
>>
File: Kotoura (41).jpg (120KB, 850x591px) Image search: [Google]
Kotoura (41).jpg
120KB, 850x591px
>>3616180
Cuteanon.
>>3616182
Lay down with me!~
>>3616190
Sleep is not a meme. I care about my thread goers and you all need sleep!
>>
>>3616214
>>3616226
you guys do you then
>>
File: 7jUfmhp.jpg (143KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
7jUfmhp.jpg
143KB, 1080x1920px
>>3616234
Since you're not into boybutt can you help me figure out what gender this butt is?
>>
>>3616170
It's pretty good and the OST is top tier.
>>3616172
>>3616230
Hey Usam...
>>
>>3616243
It's a boy
>>
File: 8lIIkPO.png (694KB, 1108x831px) Image search: [Google]
8lIIkPO.png
694KB, 1108x831px
>>3616254
Curse you hetman
>>
>>3616261
Boy hearts go down, girl hearts go up
>>
File: Kotoura (20).jpg (94KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Kotoura (20).jpg
94KB, 480x854px
>>3616246
Go to sleep.
>>
File: tumblr_o2o7ufDLxn1ui7ghuo1_1280.jpg (427KB, 700x656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2o7ufDLxn1ui7ghuo1_1280.jpg
427KB, 700x656px
>>3616125
>As his fuzzy tail brushed up against her butt, she grabbed it and gave it a firm yank, while answering his question.
No, if you pull that out like that, the whole damn thing could jam and explode in your face. You weren't listening at all, were you?
>She frowned, obviously irritated at his inattentiveness. She sits back with her eyes closed and crosses her arms, disappointed.
Ugh, damn it. I knew it was a mistake taking in a kid like you. Just came in here to stare at my ass, huh? If that's what you're here for, just leave.
>She stands up and turns to leave the fox boy.
>>
What's /ERP/ listening to?
>>
File: 11411039587.jpg (378KB, 858x711px) Image search: [Google]
11411039587.jpg
378KB, 858x711px
>>3616278
The deafening sound of silence
>>
File: gam_metroid-samus-aran_20140122.jpg (1MB, 1696x2333px) Image search: [Google]
gam_metroid-samus-aran_20140122.jpg
1MB, 1696x2333px
Anon you still here?
I'm getting sleepy but I want to finish you off if I can...
>>
File: Nue (9).png (794KB, 894x886px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (9).png
794KB, 894x886px
>>3616281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Fi6bV42uI
>>
>>3616278
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=OyHqGSO67wo&feature=share
>>
>>3616273
>The boy's naughty expression quickly evaporated after being scolded and doubted so nastily and with the added promise of being left alone after she stood up. His eyes watered and he shook his head furiously as he battled his thoughts.
N...No! I'm sorry! I just got distracted is all... I...it's not my fault, kitsunes are notorious for their.... ahm... eagerness towards the opposite sex! I... I tried my best to pay attention, i promise... b-but your butt kept wiggling in my face... I couldn't look away..

>He sniffled a little and looked devastated as he reaches up and clutches at the tail of her labcoat weakly so she wouldn't leave.
I meant all that stuff earlier, you really are my idol!
I...I'm just a stupid young fox, could you forgive me?
I want nothing more but to serve under you!

( Getting a bit sleepy here. Maybe we should get a turning point or towards one so we can pick up and start getting lewd next time?~ Or do you want a bit more build up than that and have her angry at the fox for now? )
>>
>>3616278
Nothing because I forgot my musicphone at home.
>>
Test
>>
File: photo-4148685.gif (61KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
photo-4148685.gif
61KB, 200x200px
>>3616338
You weren't fast enough so you fail!~
>>
>>3616342
Lewd.
>>
>>3616378
Shh~
>>
Post good roleplay feels
Post bad roleplay feels
>>
File: 0236a0e6eaeccc8a4aa66c0780aa8101.png (524KB, 871x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0236a0e6eaeccc8a4aa66c0780aa8101.png
524KB, 871x1200px
A deal's a deal anon
>>
>>3616387
Lewd boat.
>>
Is there market for slimegirls?
>>
>>3616398
I'm not lewd!
>>
>>3616311
>Kokonoe angrily turned to yell at him some more but was met with the sniffling face of a boy on the verge of tears. Her expression lightened, just the slightest bit. She looked at him, hands on her hips, for a moment before closing her eyes, turning away, and scratching her head, contemplating what to do with the kitsune. As she thought, her brow furrowed and she clenched her teeth. She looked quite conflicted on leaving the boy on his own. He had just met her and yet it seemed he had grown attached so quickly. His words definitely felt sincere. Despite her outwardly rude and cynical disposition, the kindness deep inside her urged her not to abandon the poor boy, to give him a second chance. After a long deliberation, she sighed and looked back at Nanako.
Look. I really appreciate that you look up to me and all, but this kitsune friskiness has gotta stop if you're gonna be working with me. I can't have you gawking at my ass every time I'm trying to explain important shit to you. Is there a way you could, like, suppress it or something?

(Hope that's a good enough turning point!)
>>
>>3616405
I can never tell which gender those boats are supposed to be
>>
>>3616405
I wanna creampie this boat.
>>
>>3616394
w-what deal
>>
>>3616390
good feel: when they compliment you in the middle of rping
>>
>>3616416
We're all females.

(Except Tenryuu and Shimakaze are also used as traps. And another two who I can't remember but play as trap brothers I think?)

>>3616418
B-bad anon!~
>>
>>3616431
Not bad at all. I wanna pump you full of sperm.
>>
>>3616431
>goggle the names
>tenryuu still has a picture of the actual ship before kancolles start
>shimakaze was overtaken completely
kek
>>
>>3616431
The other two are Lebe and Max, or Z1 and Z3 according to panda tags.
>>
File: 92cd52a19d4e5577a85360ad8bbedb1e.jpg (349KB, 700x1105px) Image search: [Google]
92cd52a19d4e5577a85360ad8bbedb1e.jpg
349KB, 700x1105px
>>3616441
I'm sorry but I'm not feeling up to it right now~

>>3616443
(If you keep searching up kantai collection then any ship you search up they'll show the shipgirl version first)

>>3616450
(Ah alright then. I can never remember their names.)
>>
>>3616456
Teaaaase.
>>
>>3616456
>(If you keep searching up kantai collection then any ship you search up they'll show the shipgirl version first)
The thing is I don't. If I were into the shipgirls I wouldn't be asking basic-level questions of them, obviously.
>>
File: 65395eb5aa3e19563e7dcc6d4b931603.jpg (557KB, 800x1015px) Image search: [Google]
65395eb5aa3e19563e7dcc6d4b931603.jpg
557KB, 800x1015px
>>3616468
(I'm sorry mister anon!)

>>3616469
(I know and was just saying.)
>>
File: image_34.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image_34.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>
>>3616403
yes
>>
File: 0a12b0899ed6749aecce7632650300db.jpg (162KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0a12b0899ed6749aecce7632650300db.jpg
162KB, 715x1000px
>>3616504
Cute boy but being filled!~
>>
>>3616403
Nui has the market on that cornered and he's using it to win the heart of Miku.
>>
>>3616029
>Baseball is boring
Don't fucking reply to me ever again.
>>
>>3616516
Cool, I'll need to build up an ava base.

>>3616522
Well I'm a newfag and don't know those peeps.
>>
File: Nue (63).jpg (120KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (63).jpg
120KB, 800x1119px
>>3616523
I've only ever seen baseball be interesting once.
And this is it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gjfZABX8Kw
>>
File: received_1331380176878972.jpg (14KB, 457x366px) Image search: [Google]
received_1331380176878972.jpg
14KB, 457x366px
What a day for a daydream.
>>
>>3616552
Hi froggy
>>
File: a03604c40c8139311b6b6f15a52bf7a8.png (189KB, 1119x1011px) Image search: [Google]
a03604c40c8139311b6b6f15a52bf7a8.png
189KB, 1119x1011px
>>3616558
Heyo anon.
>>
>>3616575
How the hell does the tongue even fit in your mouth?
>>
>>3616580
She's constantly deepthroating herself~
>>
>>3616580
Superpowers.

Deepthroating.
>>
>>3616580
the same way it'll fit in your colon.
>>
>>3616536
You should go with Melona
>>
File: 1453478034908.png (431KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
1453478034908.png
431KB, 620x876px
Well I'm off, good night thread.
>>
>>3616586
... Go on
>>
File: im a frog.jpg (40KB, 763x865px) Image search: [Google]
im a frog.jpg
40KB, 763x865px
>>3616580
>>
File: 8adf045d6b84a1344a66b99dc3cb8d03.jpg (565KB, 980x1100px) Image search: [Google]
8adf045d6b84a1344a66b99dc3cb8d03.jpg
565KB, 980x1100px
>>3616610
ADORABLE
>>
>>3616615
SEXY!
>>
File: hmm nah.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hmm nah.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>3616615
What are you looking at??
>>
Now I want some frog legs.
>>
What the fuck? I leave this place for a month and nue comes back. Is everyone just fine with this? Am I in the wrong?
>>
>>3616604
Queens Blade slime? Nah.

(although tits will be)
>>
File: 03f811a25c2c210ddc8fd11b8ab571ad.jpg (663KB, 1160x838px) Image search: [Google]
03f811a25c2c210ddc8fd11b8ab571ad.jpg
663KB, 1160x838px
>>3616623
Am not!
>>3616637
Your cute frog face
>>
>>3616656
Nue has been dethroned by LD.
>>
>>3616656
>nue comes back. Is everyone just fine with this?
What did he mean by that?
>>
>>3616665
So are!~
>>
File: Nue Bunbun (5).jpg (430KB, 475x689px) Image search: [Google]
Nue Bunbun (5).jpg
430KB, 475x689px
>>3616656
Nobody can hate me more than I hate myself so nobody bothers.
Also yeah what he said >>3616667
>>
>>3616663
also funnily enough on name I was planning on watermelon flavour
>>
>>3616667
>>3616674
fuck what did LD do? I thought she was considered one of the better ones on here
>>
>>3616390
Bad feel: Someone tells you they like the way you RP, but won't tell you who they are so you can do it with them!
>>
File: 4668118-tsuyu_asui.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4668118-tsuyu_asui.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>3616665
I mean I guess.
Thank you DMG~
>>
File: Nue (3).png (641KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (3).png
641KB, 716x1011px
>>3616680
Got in a fight with DMG over DMG picking a character he didn't like in Overwatch which set off days upon days of drama overwhelming the threads which culminated in LD posting DMG's dick and face in the threads.
>>
>>3616687
Can you tongue punch my fart box?
>>
>>3616390
>Post good roleplay feels
When your partner tells you I love you at the end of a session
>Post bad roleplay feels
When you see your partner playing with someone who writes better than you.
>>
>>3616690
lmao holy shit, why do people take 4chan seriously?
>>
>>3616697
Is that an in chracter I love you or out?
>>
>>3616690
And DMG still talks to him. He's just as bad really.
>>
>>3616390
>bad roleplay feel
When someone tells you to add them on steam, and then they block you because you annoy them with your lust to be sexually bullied. >~<
>>
>>3616716
Hi Youmu
>>
>>3616716
Go away Youmu.
>>
>>3616716
Sup Youmu
>>
>>3616716
Shoo, Youmu.
>>
File: Kitty Nue (14).jpg (186KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (14).jpg
186KB, 500x740px
>>3616705
Because for some people this is the most human interaction they get or they feel that people they meet on 4chan are the only people they can express theirselves honestly with or something.

>>3616707
DMG is too soft despite his tendency to shittalk people behind their backs and LD is just too obsessed to stop.
I'm not much better, I'd probably jump at the chance to try to make things right with Mizuki and undo how much I hurt himif the chance existed, but it doesn't.
>>
>>3616724
>>3616732
>>3616736
>>3616737
I have no idea who that is
>>
Daily reminder that DMG, an obese neckbeard, is preying on a mentally ill 16 year old
>>
File: Nue (64).png (1MB, 1000x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (64).png
1MB, 1000x1168px
>>3616716
Do I know you?
>>
File: Always watching.jpg (73KB, 884x238px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching.jpg
73KB, 884x238px
>>3616741
>DMG is too soft despite his tendency to shittalk people behind their backs
You wanna gossip? Heard bones is getting people hyped for penis inspection day
>>
>>3616748
Nope
>>
>>3616747
Hi LD.
>>
>>3616747
who the fuck is 16?
>>
>>3616747
If a mentally ill 16yo is on 4chan, they're asking for it.
>>
>>3616757
LD.
>>
File: Nue (31).jpg (125KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (31).jpg
125KB, 850x708px
>>3616750
I always failed penis inspection day as a kid and the teachers would keep me behind after school for corrective procedures.
>>
>>3616765
jfc why is he allowed here?
>>
File: if I could care less.png (205KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
if I could care less.png
205KB, 290x290px
>>
>>3616781
I dunno, ask DMG. He keeps entertaining him and it keeps him coming back.
>>
File: 1364594642153.png (71KB, 299x250px) Image search: [Google]
1364594642153.png
71KB, 299x250px
>>3616680
>>3616705
>>3616757
>>3616781
>>
>>3616390
>bad roleplay feels

tfw you get blue balled during a particularly hot session and they never come back on that avatar again.
>>
>>3616665
WHERE
IS
THE
DICK?
>>
>>3616807
>tfw I've abandoned multiple avas
>>
File: Kitty Nue (12).jpg (544KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (12).jpg
544KB, 800x920px
>>3616807
Oh hi.
>>
>>3616821
Ive never rp'd with you, you fukn eurocuck.
>>
File: 1392535429400.jpg (33KB, 491x621px) Image search: [Google]
1392535429400.jpg
33KB, 491x621px
>>3616390
>when you are a furry ava and can't play with human avas because it'd look stupid as fuck
>>
guys brb
>>
>>3616840
Come back soon ! I'll miss you!
>>
File: Nue Bunbun (3).jpg (214KB, 482x713px) Image search: [Google]
Nue Bunbun (3).jpg
214KB, 482x713px
>>3616833
You sure about that?
>>
>>3616839
Since when?
Also... Kibbles?
>>
File: Cawfee.jpg (68KB, 459x534px) Image search: [Google]
Cawfee.jpg
68KB, 459x534px
Cawfee.
>>
>>3616839
Human x furry porn is always weird.
>>
>>3616845
positive.
Youre barely lewd anyway
>>
File: blush.gif (409KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
blush.gif
409KB, 320x180px
>>3616839
>when a furry ava ended up in an actual drawn out, meaningful rp relationship with a human ava that lasted for months
>>
File: gweenfee.jpg (38KB, 371x413px) Image search: [Google]
gweenfee.jpg
38KB, 371x413px
>>3616853
gweenfee
>>
File: Kotoura (37).jpg (151KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Kotoura (37).jpg
151KB, 850x1133px
Why haven't you gone to sleep yet, /erp/
>>
>>3616817
as long as you dont do it mid RP, you should be fine.
>>
File: Nue (40).jpg (110KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (40).jpg
110KB, 850x1202px
>>3616869
Because if I go to sleep without doing certain things I have nightmares.
>>
>>3616869
Because Captoura a cute and I'm getting ready for work.
>>
>>3616869
I need to watch anons talk shit about me
>>
>>3616853
Welcome back
>>
>>3616869
Because I'm waiting for someone to show up.
>>
>>3616869
Staring at the socked feet in Nue's pics as I contemplate whether or not to come back to erping in the near future.
>>
Who has the record for most replies in an RP? no bait shit
>>
File: Nue (6).jpg (483KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (6).jpg
483KB, 600x856px
>>3616903
What a creep.
>>
>>3616899
Mecha's gone, Usami
>>
>>3616909
Ummmmmm Iwooaaaa xD
>>
>>3616880
Don't make me force you again
>>
>>3616909
Quantity? Probably DMG
Quantity with Quality? Probably Iowa
>>
>>3616914
Off to work like he should and it's not him I'm waiting for.
>>
>>3616911
I try not to be but it's a side effect of lurking.
>>
>>3616853
cawfee
>>
>>3616921
Nopls
>>
File: 51837233_p0.jpg (158KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
51837233_p0.jpg
158KB, 750x750px
Ribbit
>>
>>3616942
Good boy. Just remember who owns you
>>
File: Nue (30).jpg (604KB, 777x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (30).jpg
604KB, 777x1087px
>>3616934
I bet you lurk around preschools too you freak.
>>
>>3616909
Me and Peach used to compete on /b/.
I think we're tired with 11 each
>>
File: shurima (2).jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
shurima (2).jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>3616390
>tfw wanna play bird dad but there are no good lewds
>>
>>3616949
...I hope you know I take that as a challenge, Captoura.
>>
File: Nue (1).jpg (366KB, 850x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (1).jpg
366KB, 850x1220px
>>3616954
Got the edit of his splashart where his dick is out?
>>
File: big duel.jpg (48KB, 1094x600px) Image search: [Google]
big duel.jpg
48KB, 1094x600px
>>3616953
I challenge you.
>>
>>3616960
Eh? How do you mean
>>
>>3616950
No, I'm not like you looking for ways to corrupt the minds of innocent boys.
>>
File: lmaowtf.jpg (348KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lmaowtf.jpg
348KB, 1280x720px
>>3616964
I did not, but holy shit this is hilariously bad
>>
File: Nue (34).jpg (134KB, 850x1239px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (34).jpg
134KB, 850x1239px
>>3616972
I have changed my ways and seen the light of Allah.
>>
*pounces on you and gropes your butt* :33 lol, just kidding, how are you kittycat ^w^ mroww
>>
>>3616970
I will turn it around. I will make you submit. My cuddling is a power that knows no limits!
>>
>>3616968
In what? A fuck off?.. Hehe... Fuck off....
... I should of slept hours ago.
>>
File: Nue (7).jpg (474KB, 800x970px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (7).jpg
474KB, 800x970px
>>3616983
HOLY SHIT not that one
There was one that was so much better but I never saved it.
>>
>>3616869
because yurop

Altho I did just catch a nap
>>
>>3616988
Keep dreaming. Your denial only makes this more fun~
>>
>>3616987
Hi Mako
>>
>>3616995
>>
>>3617006
where were you two weeks ago sexy girl? =3
>>
>>3616987
I wish I could find the original image that spawned this meme
>>
>half the characters in discord are futa furries

Why
>>
>>3617005
These fingers of mine flow with an awesome power! They tell me to defeat you! CUDDLING FINGER!
>Boops.
>>
File: Rdr_john_marston.jpg (90KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
Rdr_john_marston.jpg
90KB, 717x717px
You guys have a John Marston?
>>
>>3616986
That's nice. Just stay within whatever light shines towards you.
>>
>>3617014
Shitposting some guy on a Russian image board.
>>
>>3617025
please dont ruin this great character for me. I really dont want to witness him fuck anime girls
>>
>>3617025
Play McCree instead. There's a Jinx/D.va player here who would really appreciate it.
>>
>>3617025
We don't.
>>
>>3617035
LOL i bet you were doing something else ;) :33

one of THOSE nights ^w^
>>
>>3617025
not that i know of but how could anyone fuck this honest married man
>>
>>3617025
Nice to see you back, Diego.
>>
>cuddling
Triggered.
>>
>>3617025
>playing a man dedicated to his wife as a womanizer

Leave.
>>
>>3617024
And my flow with an even more awesome power
>Grabs your crotch
>>
>>3617048
is that neon sparkledog ironic or not, I can't tell.
>>
File: 38676d29dbb81a3fa063a2c5d3724504.jpg (905KB, 1092x1294px) Image search: [Google]
38676d29dbb81a3fa063a2c5d3724504.jpg
905KB, 1092x1294px
>>3617011
.. hello to you too
>>
>>3617061
H-hey. That's not fair. That's playing dirty.
>>
File: John_Marston's_death.png (643KB, 770x610px) Image search: [Google]
John_Marston's_death.png
643KB, 770x610px
>>3617037
>>3617039
>>3617045
>>3617049
>>3617057
>>3617059
Well alright now, this will be-
>>
>>3617066
>0>?
>>
>>3617058
What's going to be next? Hand holding?
>>
>>3617083
begone foul beast
>>
>>3617073
Dirty is all I know, sweetie~
>>
>>3617067
Musky Pokecock
>>
>>3617079
FUCKING SPOILERS
>>
File: 117262a4e813d571338b4089da7bee7a.jpg (948KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
117262a4e813d571338b4089da7bee7a.jpg
948KB, 1500x1500px
>>3617101
Wash your Pokemon
>>
>>3617099
I've gotta go though...
>Gets in his car and drives away
>>
>puts up my invincible force field
NOTHING CAN PIERCE MY FORCE FIELD!!! I BLOCKED YOUR ATTACK YOURE DEAD
>>
>>3617113
Do it with your mouth, slut.
>>
File: teleports behind u.gif (1023KB, 297x168px) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind u.gif
1023KB, 297x168px
>>3617118
>>
File: Nue (35).jpg (446KB, 850x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (35).jpg
446KB, 850x1069px
>>3617087
Nope, footsies under the blankets.

>>3617118
WELL I'VE GOT A SHIELD SO I BLOCKED YOU TOO!
>>
File: 82f8ffd14391b769f60ff3afaa01dce7.jpg (848KB, 980x1260px) Image search: [Google]
82f8ffd14391b769f60ff3afaa01dce7.jpg
848KB, 980x1260px
>>3617121
But those are animals!
>>3617132
Oh sweet, I love competitive smash 4!
>>
>>3617116
Time for Overwatch anyway. Have a good day, nerd
>>
>>3617118
Innocent Boy, is that you?
>>
>>3617144
I don't care! His cock needs cleaning you slut.
>>
>>3617132
NO YOU CANT DO THAT, ONLY PSYCHICS CAN DO THAT + IM INVINCIBLE SO YOU LOSE

>>3617135
GIRLS ARENT ALLOWED TO PLAY, GO HOME

>>3617165
whoms?
>>
So this is the real shitposting, huh
>>
>>3617165
Why is he called Innocent boy?
>>
>>3617161
>On /trash/
>Has the balls to call someone else a nerd.
Nice.
>>
File: Nue (46).jpg (291KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (46).jpg
291KB, 600x848px
>>3617173
I'M A BOY, SEE
I GOT A WILLY TOO AND I BET IT'S BIGGER THAN YOURS!
>>
>>3617173
>uses the shadows underneath you to come up like tenticles and swalloww u hole
Heh. the dark side is always with us
>retreats into the shadows as u die
>>
>>3617173
>Girls aren't allowed
Kek
>>
>>3617190
>On /trash/
>Can't handle the bantz
Obviously you aren't rolling in pussy, nerd
>>
>>3617203
Shut up cuck/
>>
>>3617191
would suck desu
>>
>>3617181
No, im roleplaying

>>3617191
HOLY SHMOKES!!! IM TELLING THE TEACHER YOU SHOWED ME YOUR PRIVATE PARTS. YOURE GONNA GET IN TROUBLE!!!!

>>3617199
NUH-UH IM INVINCIBLE. I USE MY FIRE PUNCH TO MELT YOU AND YOU DIE
>>
>>3617183
Ask Nue.
>>
>>3617191
I love you.
>>
>>3617191
Put that thing away before you impale someone with it.
>>
>>3617191
cute
>>
>>3617203
Hi, Diego.
>>
>>3617212
>hacks away ur invibility
fuck off eric no one gets to be insivible
>>
>>3617212
>Fire punch.
>Not earth punch
Get on my level kid.
>>
File: Kitty Nue (17).jpg (359KB, 432x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (17).jpg
359KB, 432x720px
>>3617212
I'LL TELL TEACHER YOU WERE BEING A KNEESOGGYNIST SAYING GIRLS CAN'T PLAY! THEY'LL CARE MORE ABOUT THAT!

>>3617183
because he always opened with saying how he was an innocent boy looking for a woman with a package.

>>3617214
What's love got to do with it?

>>3617218
Give me somewhere to put it.

>>3617219
No U.
>>
>>3617233
What's love, but a second hand emotion.
>>
File: 13.png (376KB, 626x1148px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
376KB, 626x1148px
>>3617233
Put it here please <3
>>
>>3617212
>bitch slaps you with a lollipop before disappearing in a cloud of smoke
Amateurs...
>>
>>3617233
>No U.
imma totally suck it later
or boobsquish
>>
>>3617233
Anywhere that isn't near me is a good place.
>>
>>3617239
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken
>>
>>3617225
DUDE THATS MY SUPER POWER THOUGH. EVERYONE GETS 1, AND MINE IS INVINCIBILITY. BUT I GET 2 CAUSE IM MORE POPULAR THAN YOU. PLAY BY THE RULES OR GO AWAY!!

>>3617230
DUDE THE EARTH IS MADE OF LAVA SO YOU LOSE EVERYTIME

>>3617233
B-BUT YOURE A BOY YOU CANT PLAY WITH US BECAUSE YOU SHOWED US YOUR PEE PEE

>>3617245
WHAT THE HECK?! THATS GROSS

>>3617246
>hits with a fire punch
FIRE CAUSES SMOKE SO YOU LOSE. WHOS THE AMBULANCE NOW?!
>>
File: Nue (65).jpg (242KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (65).jpg
242KB, 800x600px
>>3617249
no thx m8

>>3617245
Don't trust roboholes, robots have gears in them.

>>3617261
Help me make it sleep.
>>
>>3617273
>no thx m8
why
>>
>>3617273
No gears here! Just soft, warm, squishy, moist pussy~
>>
File: Nue (43).jpg (535KB, 836x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (43).jpg
535KB, 836x1080px
>>3617271
IT'S NOT MY WEINER, IT'S MY SPECIAL INFINITY SWORD THAT CAN STAB ANYTHING!

>>3617277
Because you're too easy :^)

>>3617282
Sounds like a trap and not the kind with a cute feminine penis.
>>
File: 1466255982145.png (163KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
1466255982145.png
163KB, 286x286px
>>3617271
>WHOS THE AMBULANCE NOW?!
>>
>>3617271
>whispers in your ear as he applies the Vulcan neck pinch putting you to sleep
I haven't been there for a while. What you saw was probably the afterimage. Good night sweet prince.
>>
>>3617288
>Because you're too easy :^)
Daaang.

Oh. Well.
>>
>>3617273
Use the robot, it looks willing enough.
Also did you know. Fucking android girls has a 99% chance of leaving you dickless.
>>
>>3617288
It really is no trap.
I wouldn't put you in danger, I just really need it. Can't you see how wet I am??
>>
File: you_godda_go_dan_oudda_dan.jpg (66KB, 462x388px) Image search: [Google]
you_godda_go_dan_oudda_dan.jpg
66KB, 462x388px
>>3617288
>Because you're too easy
>>
File: Kitty Nue (19).jpg (88KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (19).jpg
88KB, 850x637px
>>3617304
Which is why I won't.

>>3617308
You know what else is wet? Acid.
>>
>>3617288
O-OH YEAH?! W-WELL MY FORCE FIELD IS GOOGLEPLEX-ZILLION WHICH IS LIKE 2 INFINITIES. IM STILL TELLING THE TEACHER!!!

>>3617301
>literally fucking dies
adsfbgdseqgdrfw
>>
>>3617316
And what does that have to do with this.
>>
>>3617233
Did he ever find the woman with a package?
>>
>>3617316
It has been reported that over 50% of android girls orgasm acid.
It's also used as a defense mechanism against rapists.
>>
File: 40b7d543c12f867bbce2dddf4d6c6b81.png (499KB, 1280x1679px) Image search: [Google]
40b7d543c12f867bbce2dddf4d6c6b81.png
499KB, 1280x1679px
Any non crazies that want a piece?
>>
>>3617333
She rejected him.
>>
File: niggatf.png (381KB, 390x519px) Image search: [Google]
niggatf.png
381KB, 390x519px
>>3617340
how the heck does one penetrate medal with a dick?
>>
>>3617340
can i have a robo-hug
>>
>>3617349
Very carefully
>>
>>3617340
>non-crazies
You're in for a bad time...
>>
File: 42cc89c6ae5cd947de39aa866ae760a3.png (388KB, 900x1115px) Image search: [Google]
42cc89c6ae5cd947de39aa866ae760a3.png
388KB, 900x1115px
>>3617349
Stick it in, it's that easy.
How do you think Krillins bald ass got it on and had a baby with 18?
>>
>>3617363
Non crazies being not Nue.
I just came here to ERP, it's why I'm on /erp/
>>
>>3617368
Why do you look soft? I thought you were a robot?
>>
>>3617368
What does a metal pussy feel like? I would imagine cold. Also, Android 18 was a human before android
>>
>>3617375
>Erping on the ERP thread
What is this madness?
>>
>>3617387
Yeah I just read the others' erps.
>>
>>3617382
>>
>>3617344
And became the only person in /erp/ history to get friendzoned.
>>
>>3617401
THAT ONLY RAISES MORE QUESTIONS
>>
>>3617401
>anon feels weak in the knees
This is madness!
>>
>>3617401
Can robots cum?
>>
>>3617245
robot or not, this pic is hot as hell
>>
>>3617414
>>
File: 01f636002d20ec91c3a36d52c676bd94.jpg (340KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
01f636002d20ec91c3a36d52c676bd94.jpg
340KB, 1000x1414px
>>3617448
Questions lower
Erection raising
>>
File: a099f4a3f3d2e800d6649e6fcd0832b6.png (710KB, 910x1600px) Image search: [Google]
a099f4a3f3d2e800d6649e6fcd0832b6.png
710KB, 910x1600px
>>3617457
<3
>>
File: Nue (58).jpg (361KB, 633x820px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (58).jpg
361KB, 633x820px
>Hillary Clinton has had more money donated to her campaign by Saudis than Trump has spent on his.
>Democrats acting like the fact Trump is doing so well spending fuck all on his campaign is a bad thing about him.
>>
>>3617506
Can I pork Nue
>>
File: Nue (24).jpg (965KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (24).jpg
965KB, 800x1119px
>>3617509
Nue is not for sexual (atm)
>>
File: CIePXwmWsAAE3gL.png (264KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
CIePXwmWsAAE3gL.png
264KB, 600x300px
>>3617414
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!
>Cums dragons in you.
>>
>>3617514
Fuck off.
>>
File: djsncksf.jpg (8KB, 214x214px) Image search: [Google]
djsncksf.jpg
8KB, 214x214px
>>3617517
Push off
>>
File: 1466509613050.jpg (65KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
1466509613050.jpg
65KB, 590x443px
Your dinner is getting cold, Anon.
>>
File: 1466153556248.png (208KB, 853x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1466153556248.png
208KB, 853x1031px
>>
>>3617558
I mean,
you think
...you think you could fuck that?
I mean
If theres a hole theres a way right?
>>
>>3617567
>shoves cock in your mouth
>cums
>you like this
>>
>>3617567
Not as much cock as you on a daily basis
>>
>>3617575
No, not for fucking, for eating. You're not leaving the table until you finish it!
>>
>>3617599
Don't tell me how to live my life!
>Goes balls deep in dinner
>right in front of the whole family
>>
>>3617610
YOU'RE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART
>>
As people seem to be concerned about this question...
Does anyone have K-on characters "attached" to them?
>>
>>3617621
AND IM GONNA TEAR DINNER A NEW ASSHOLE TOO
>>
>>3617626
Haven't seen any K-On characters here at all, except for maybe a Mugi, but I'm not sure of it.
>>
File: 1464386490990.jpg (567KB, 1147x989px) Image search: [Google]
1464386490990.jpg
567KB, 1147x989px
>>
What new drama developments have we had, TMZ?
>>
>>3617685
Drama never changes.
>>
So we dead now?
>>
>>3617757
Dead is love, dead is life.
>>
File: 1445388815201.jpg (310KB, 744x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1445388815201.jpg
310KB, 744x1044px
>>
>>3617663
Lets get some TDI characters in here please
>>
>>3617809
What's that supposed to mean
>>
File: f349e3c4e429b0e548df9d8277.jpg (74KB, 850x546px) Image search: [Google]
f349e3c4e429b0e548df9d8277.jpg
74KB, 850x546px
>>
>>3617894
Okay that's enough, no lewdness allowed
>>
File: 2e48f501d00c919b570da7ac69.jpg (180KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
2e48f501d00c919b570da7ac69.jpg
180KB, 850x1020px
>>
File: yawn.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.gif
3MB, 640x360px
Mornin'...
>>
>>3617958
>Hugs the Konata
>>
File: c u t e.jpg (53KB, 464x590px) Image search: [Google]
c u t e.jpg
53KB, 464x590px
>>3617967
>Hugs the anon
How're you?
>>
File: 1451811210104.jpg (309KB, 850x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1451811210104.jpg
309KB, 850x1159px
>>
>>3617945
I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH
>>
>>3617991
Oh God that's so squishy
>>
>>3617958
Hello little cutie~
>gently pets her head
>>
>>3617990
Good! How about you Konata?
>Let's go and starts petting
>>
File: 54830279_p0_master1200.jpg (241KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
54830279_p0_master1200.jpg
241KB, 480x622px
>>
File: tired.jpg (205KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
205KB, 600x600px
>>3618003
Mmh, hello~
>She tilts her head into your hand
>>3618005
I'm ok. Just woke up, so I'm a little tired still.
>Yawns as you pet her head
>>
>>3618037
>Pisses on
>>
>>3617991
This must feel so good, but it's such a tease
>>
>>3618037
>continues to pet the girl
Well aren't you just the cutest little thing. Now why would you be in a place like this?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (138KB, 402x400px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
138KB, 402x400px
>>3618044
>Does the same
>You like this
>>3618061
>She smiles lazily as you continue to pet her
The head pats and hugs are pretty good, I suppose...
>>
File: image_15.jpg (223KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
223KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>3618099
You know what kind of... Activities go on in here right?
>He sits down next to the girl and continues to pet her pondering what to do.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
176KB, 600x600px
>>3618128
>She blushes slightly and scratches her cheek
Yeah... I just tend to avoid those, uh, situations..
>>
>>3618182
Ahh good girl. You shouldn't be put through his those situations.
>he kisses her on the forehead and hugs her
>>
>>3618182
>Bullies you
>>
Those hotdogs from Burger King arne't half bad desu
>>
>>3618202
Hi Nia
>>
File: bullied.jpg (157KB, 550x900px) Image search: [Google]
bullied.jpg
157KB, 550x900px
>>3618198
>She closes her eyes and relaxes into the embrace, sighing softly
T-Thanks..
>>3618202
>Gets bullied
>She likes this
>>
File: a2236a0669dc509fd2818f3737bb9c81.jpg (366KB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a2236a0669dc509fd2818f3737bb9c81.jpg
366KB, 673x1000px
>>3618214
....hmph!
>>3618222
Oops! Did I hit you too hard?!
>>
File: 1442799987136.png (853KB, 1311x840px) Image search: [Google]
1442799987136.png
853KB, 1311x840px
>>
>>3618237
Oh were you trying to stay hidden?
Sorry but exposing bullies is my job.
>>
File: why.jpg (58KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
58KB, 390x390px
>>3618237
Nia confirmed big bully...
>>3618252
Doing a good job, anon
>>
Do where's the sex?
>>
>>3618252
Well now that you've exposed me, what's the next step in your master plan?!
>>3618274
b-but you said you liked!
>>
>>3618290
Right here, bend over.
>>
>>3618301
I'm going to aggressively cuddle you until your cured of your bullying urges.
>>
>>3618304
>removes their pants, bends over and spreads open their ass cheeks
Alright here you go
>>
File: music.jpg (76KB, 722x636px) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
76KB, 722x636px
Give me sleepy music please..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quU_TyL_xc0
>>3618301
>Gives you a big hug
Only because it's you~
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 210x300px
It's a rather calm morning. If any servant out there wants to come worship my body, they are more than welcome to.
>>
File: Sleepy.png (1MB, 1880x854px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy.png
1MB, 1880x854px
>>3618317
I'm about to pass out, so cuddles sound nice! Good night, anon! Hope you have a wonderful day!
>>3618369
>Hugs with no bully attached
>>
>>3618394
Pah. The last time i worshipped you, you left me.
>>
>>3618394
What do I get out of being your servant.
>>
>>3618394
what if i just want a hug
>>
>>3618411
do you just say everyone blue balled you?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 218x300px
>>3618411
Hmm? When was that? Not only do I honestly not remember, but all of my slaves here look alike...
>>3618418
The sheer pleasure of knowing that you are at your correct place in the word, making me happy...
>>3618446
Hmm...
Don't see a problem with that, I guess...
>Cautiously opens her arms, walking up to the anon before slowly embracing him.
>>
>>3618408
Thank you I will!
>>
>>3618464
>wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a warm hug
thanks! i hope you enjoy this hug
>>
>>3618464
Would've been couple of months ago. I haven't been here in a while, but I remember writing a shit ton for ya only to get ditched.

Oh well. Have fun with the other anons.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 222x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 222x300px
>>3618485
>Humming daintly, she lets her head rest on his shoulder.
Ah, yes; this is rather enjoyable...
Many thanks, anon.
>>
>>3618464
Correct place?

I feel like that's wrong, but what the hell I'll try it. Where would you like me to start worshipping?
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 480x280px
>>3618507
(Um, shit...
I really don't remember that at all...
I'm sincerely sorry to be like this, anon.)

>>3618525
Ah, very good. You can start by licking and kissing my feet, darling...
>>
>>3618394
>Pats head
>>
>>3618538
Eh, it's fine. Atleast you're apologetic about it. Maybe some other time the mistress can make it up to me.

Farewell.
>>
>>3618509
>seeing her display of openness, he gently rubs her back
i'm glad! my job is to give hugs to make people happy
>>
>>3616839
Hi Blaziken
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 841x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 841x951px
>>3618563
>As if instinctively, she softly purred and gently leaned into the patting.
Hmm; this feels nice...

>>3618573
(Oh wait; were you that anon who sent me those fics as signs of me knowing it was you?)

>>3618585
>Feeling his hands wander down her back, she didn't pay mind to that and even softly hummed in delight.
It is? Sounds like a rather low-paying job...
Hmm, maybe I could have use for you all to myself~
>>
>>3618538
>Anon kneels down and lowers his head to her shoes. He starts dragging his tongue along her foot, tasting all the dirt that accumulated on her.

This feels kind of weird.
>>
>>3618618
(nope. this is my first time seeing you since i rp'd with you. i'm not that dedicated)
>>
>>3618618
>He stops patting
Man, you're a really weird goth chick
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 271x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 271x300px
>>3618649
>She crooned with delight, softly petting the anon's head as he did it.
Oh, than why not take my shoes and socks off than and get more aquatinted?

>>3618658
(Oh, than sorry for being a dunce than...)

>>3618683
N-not my fault being touched like that feels good...
>>
>>3618700
(you're not a dunce for forgetting a forgettable person. it's fine, no need to apologise. really i just spoke out of spite, but i've gotten over it)
>>
>>3618618
i mean not my literal job. i dont get paid for it, i just enjoy doing it!
>he relents from the hug and holds her by the shoulders to look at her
use for me? what, am i gonna be your personal hug-giver
>he jokes with a smile
>>
>>3618700
You're pretty weird, but at least you're cute!
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 400x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 400x508px
>>3618725
Nonsense; I mean like a masseur...
>She slowly spoke, giggling a bit warmly.
Your hands really help ease up tension in my body; I could use that...

>>3618723
(Well, if you mean it, than thanks for the reassurance at least.)

(On the topic of that, sorry to do this but I must leave for personal/family reasons. Hopefully I'll see you all later in the day.)
>>
>>3618700
Well, if you think that will help.

>Anon slips off her heel, then pulls down the long thigh high socks under neath. He grabs a hold of her foot and brings it up to his face for a kiss.

Thats a little better.
>>
>>3618756
Cute!
>>
>>3618756
(Perhaps i may even feel like indulging you again. cya)
>>
>>3616744
An autist that is thankfully contained in the /erp/ discord. Along with Peridot and Ryuko, they make up a holy trinity of autism
>>
>>3618916
Don't forget the people who associate with said triad
>>
>>3617894
>>
>>3618930
There's way too many people in that discord who just shit it up with attention whoring, which is unfortunate since there's a lot of good roleplayers in there as well. Too bad all the admins are cucks.
>>
Cause you don't really love me. You just keep me hanging on.
>>
Uwahh... why's it so quiet around here? Where's the party at?
>>
>>3619282
Everyone's dead, or out on a coffee break
>>
>>3618987
You mean the dogs, the bloggers, the ones who white Knight anything the mods say, the ones who argue about anything the mods say, the teenagers, and the "doms"?
>>
File: cris-chococri-overwatcheffect.jpg (401KB, 1920x1351px) Image search: [Google]
cris-chococri-overwatcheffect.jpg
401KB, 1920x1351px
>>3619282
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!
>Cums dragons on you.
>>
>>3619282
Party's all at work right now.
>>
File: a0d4effb4f232773a0c44cfaea2b6a2e.jpg (270KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
a0d4effb4f232773a0c44cfaea2b6a2e.jpg
270KB, 800x1067px
>>3619298
Coffee break? I guess I understand. Sometimes I need booze breaks!

>>3619370
>Grabs one of the dragons.
What the hell's this? What a weird youkai.

>>3619385
Work?! That's lame! All work and no play means I'm not gettin' hammered!
>>
>>3618585
Bill?
>>
>>3619466
>He rubs the little Oni on the head and smiles.
It may be lame, but how else do you expect to pay the bar tab?
>>
>>3619466
Both are the same thing in essence, as long as it takes off some of the stress from work. I usually go for a few shots myself.
>>
>>3619507
hey!
>gives you a thumbs up
>>
File: 1439475876983.jpg (158KB, 1290x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439475876983.jpg
158KB, 1290x1000px
>>
File: 988f666aaa0d286abce30c3577695bfa.jpg (684KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
988f666aaa0d286abce30c3577695bfa.jpg
684KB, 960x1280px
>>3619509
>She looks up at him and makes a pouty face.
Pay? I don't needa pay! I make my own! Jobs are lame, LAME! I got all the booze I need for a party, I just need the people!

>>3619525
A few? Weak! You should try this!
>She holds out her gourd with a bright smile.
>>
>>3619613
>>3619613
>Looking at the gourd, he wonder if it was as really strong as she boasted, considering how small she was. Thinking it was a bluff, he grabs on the gourd.
Alright then, I'll see how strong this drink really is.
>He tips the gourd's opening into his mouth, before lifting it up to start drinking.
>>
>>3619613
>He looks down and laughs.
Oh, well aren't you the little barrel of fun! I bet your homemade stuff tastes great! If I weren't about to go back I'd join ya, but unfortunately I've got to.
>He gives her a thumbs up.
At least have a few for me!
>>
I want to poop on Pits wings
>>
File: 1448726409620.jpg (296KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448726409620.jpg
296KB, 600x800px
>>
>>3619710
Is it a sin to lewd a goddess?
>>
>>3619698
No
>>
>>3619749
The cringe is strong with this one
>>
File: 9272e19e4bb1d2f1eb4ccfaa5bcc5910.png (887KB, 1300x972px) Image search: [Google]
9272e19e4bb1d2f1eb4ccfaa5bcc5910.png
887KB, 1300x972px
>>3619664
>What hits his taste buds was quite possibly the strongest concoction he's ever consumed. How could a little girl like her stand this stuff? She watches him eagerly as he drinks the sake from her gourd, an excited little smile on her face.
So? How is it?

>>3619681
Nooo! Dammit! Fine, I don't need ya for a party! I'll drink all the booze myself so there's none left for you!
>She angrily stomps around as she complains, her face still pouting.
Hmph!
>She turns around and throws back her gourd, gulping down its contents.
>>
>>3619819
>Steals your ribbon
>>
>>3619566
>Gives a thumbs up back

Keep doing you, these threads need more positivity
>>
>>3619859
>hugs you with a big smile
can do!
>>
>>3619321
>dogs
Pls don't get me started on how gay that is. There's a lot of problems that would need to be purged
>>
>>3619819
Halfway into the gourd, he stops chugging the contents and lowers it down from his face.
Pwaaaaaah *hic*. Ish taste and feelsh sho good.
>The man was now visibly drunk, with a red blush on his face and a swaying motion shown as he stood. He underestimated the strong brew, and was now paying the price. Trying to give the gourd back to the oni, he trips on himself and wraps his arms around the girl while trying to prevent himself from falling.
Oops, I'm showwy.
>He clumsily gets himself standing again while giggling to himself, but keeps his arms around her and starts nuzzling his cheek on top of her head.
Ahh you feel sho small!
>>
>>3619819
Hey, there's no need to throw a fit! I'm sure the party could get started a little later, just gotta have some patience!
>>
>>3619843
>The little oni is too preoccupied with drowning her boredom in booze to notice that her ribbon has been swiped.

>>3619939
Ahaha! You're like this after one drink? What a lightweight! Wahaha!
>She smiles wide and cheerfully laughs at him as he succumbs to the alcohol. The playful little oni doesn't really seem to mind his grabbing onto her. She wraps her arm around his shoulder in return and gives him a strong pat on the back as she laughs out loud.
Ahahaha! You're funny, guy!

>>3619947
>She pauses from her drink to look over her shoulder and frowns at him while grumbling under her breath. She then resumes her swig, throwing the gourd back nearly straight up and taking a big gulp.
>>
>>3620044
>Ties ribbon around waist
>Steals your horns
>>
>>3620044
>The man watches in awe as she knocks it back.
That's... That's really impressive. Maybe I can stay just a little bit and keep you company then. Would that make you stop scowling at me?
>>
>>3620044
>Her remark of the man's drinking capability was heard, but his mind couldn't care about it in his inebriated state, much less think up of any arguments . The only thing that came to his mind was how soft the girl felt in front of him, and his hands explored down her back to feel up her body.
Eheh, you feel sho shoft.
>His reasoning leaving him, his hands moved down further, and grabbed onto her lower cheeks, getting his fingers around as much of the soft flesh as he could
Very very shoft~
>>
>Tfw no one to hug
>>
>>3620236
>Hugs
>>
>>3620172
>Her horns don't come off and you just end up dragging her across the ground by her horns.
Ah? Whadda ya think you're doing?
>She looks up at the thief while laying on her back.

>>3620175
>Once she hears his words, her disposition does a complete 180. She spins around, her eyes wide and a huge smile plastered across her face.
Really?! Yaaaay!
>She shuts her eyes and charges him, tackling him with a big hug.

>>3620231
>She laughs some more as he feels up her small body and grips her soft, petite rear.
Ahaha! You're really weird when you're drunk, you know that? Ya perv!
>Her eyes closed and a large smile on her face, she painfully smacks his back with unintentional strength unfitting of a little girl.
>>
LURKERS REVEAL YOURSELF
>>
File: undying-by-dust_bite.jpg (96KB, 544x572px) Image search: [Google]
undying-by-dust_bite.jpg
96KB, 544x572px
>>3620236
>tfw no one to hug
>>
>>3620334
no
>>
>>3620334
I am here
>>
>>3620330
Oh, sorry! They just looked really cute and I wanted a pair of my own.
>He let's go of her horns, apologizing profusely.
I didn't think they were real.
>>
File: fe4ae3ca0bcd01afc47151a3c0b0d903.jpg (863KB, 1050x800px) Image search: [Google]
fe4ae3ca0bcd01afc47151a3c0b0d903.jpg
863KB, 1050x800px
>>3620334
Hey
>>
File: phara1.jpg (311KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
phara1.jpg
311KB, 630x891px
>>
>>3620420
oh, sorry, you looked almost like Samus
a Pharah is good too I guess
>>
I want to fuck Krystal
>>
File: guhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif (840KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
guhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif
840KB, 600x338px
>>3620334
>>
>>3620450
good for you
>>
>>3620330
>He braces himself for impact, but to no avail. He gets plowed over by the force of the tackle, landing on his back. He laughs, coughing a bit, and returns the hug. He pats her on the back lightly.
You should really warn a guy before you try to take his legs out. If I weren't made of tough stuff, that coulda hurt!
>>
>>3620330
Ehh maybe~
>He had a dopey grin on his face, and although he winced at the pain she inflicted him, it stayed put as he massaged the pert flesh through her skirt. Wanting a closer feel, his fingers slid under her waistband, and wiggled the skirt down to her feet. With only a single layer of clothing between his hands and her ass, he resumed groping the oni's small butt, rubbing it around in the palms of his hands.
>>
>>3620419
>Pokes the slime
>>
>>3620470
Listen here you nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x300px
>>3620343
>Snowballs in and gives Undying a WALRUS HUG.
Ey friend.
>>
>>3620501
what is it?
>>
File: ine_o91d3ic9BD1qbfiic_1280.png (635KB, 1064x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ine_o91d3ic9BD1qbfiic_1280.png
635KB, 1064x1200px
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 459x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 459x650px
>>3620334
>>
>>3620419
I want spooder.
>>
>>3620544
There's a hole in your shirt.
>>
>>3620544
>Puns the trap from work
>>
>>3620491
>Slime giggles as Anon's finger sinks in her giant melons, sending small waves through them
>>
>>3620403
>Still on the floor, she furrows her brow and smiles.
Of course they're real, ya dummy! I dunno where you can get your own, though. I was born with 'em.
>Suika cheerfully glosses over the fact that he attempted to steal them from her, seemingly already forgotten. She doesn't even notice her ribbon around his waist.

>>3620474
>She cuddles him tightly, nuzzling her face against his chest then looking up at him with a dopey smile.
You stayed for me! Thank you!
>She relaxes herself and goes back to nuzzling against his chest.

>>3620485
>Although somewhat small, Suika's butt was very soft, the smooth skin of her cheeks feeling soft enough to lay on. She looks over her shoulder at him as he drops her skirt and caresses her jaunty little butt, her smile ever present.
My skirt! Geez, what's with you and my butt?
>She places her hands on her hips and wiggles her little butt at him in circles, a smug little grin on her face.
If ya like it so much, why don't ya marry it~?
>>
File: muselist2.jpg (605KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
muselist2.jpg
605KB, 1600x1024px
>>3620334
Deciding who to bring in when I get back, Ranko still needs me to double down and stay with her for a day but it seems Peko has some anons waiting and jacko has atleast one person I owe anal to
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1024x1280px
>>3620612
It's a bit of an embarrassing piece of clothing, huh?
>>3620618
>Raises fist in frustration at stupid jokes all while laughing at them on the inside.
>>
>>3620334
Hello.
>>
>>3620672
>He starts to stroke her hair, returning the smile.
Well can't just leave you to drink alone, that'd just be sad!
>He looks down his chest at the oni and laughs.
You know, you're extra adorable when you're tipsy. You're adorable either way, but the affection's definitely an added bonus.
>>
>>3620672
Your butt ish cute and sho shoft!
>He says while nuzzling the little oni. Upon hearing her proposition, his hands gave her rear a tight squeeze, and a a wide grin appeared on his face.
Ehh, can I? Great!
>His mind still not in order to tell himself it would've been impossible to marry one's derriere, he let go of the oni and stooped down until his face met her rump. He nuzzled his cheek with her lower cheek before lowering her panties and kissing it directly.
>>
>>3620688
>Acts hurt and dejected at the gesture, but knows deep down how much he loves it and giggles, breaking the illusion
>>
File: 3ea67ce5c105b8ce200dea71d66e92a8.jpg (144KB, 1024x602px) Image search: [Google]
3ea67ce5c105b8ce200dea71d66e92a8.jpg
144KB, 1024x602px
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 225x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 225x692px
>>3620859
>Snickers and whispers in their ear about plans to fuck Chara with a devious grin on his face.
>>
>>3620793
Ehehe...
>Suika blushes a bit from his compliment and from his stroking of her soft, flowing hair. She cuddles him for a bit longer, enjoying his warm embrace. She nuzzles her arms in between their chests, keeping them warm, and lays her head on his chest.
You're comfy...

>>3620804
>As he pulls down her panties and kisses her bare behind, her eyes widen in surprise before she blushes and admonishes him.
Hey! Geez, what's with you...
>Suika crossed her arms and shifted her eyes away from him, a little pout on her face. In a low voice, she mumbles.
This is kinda embarrassin', you know...
>Despite her claim, she sticks her butt out for him ever so slightly, secretly happy he's there to spend time with her.
>>
>>3620913
>tfw won't need a buttslut now
>>
>>3620913
>tfw won't need a buttslut now
>>
Odds: nap
Evens: continue lurking
>>
>>3620999
>Cries from the realization.
>>
>>3621033
>odd dubs
go to sleep until tomorrow
>>
>>3621033
Rest well...
>>
File: uODKAp1Z.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
uODKAp1Z.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>3621033
Sleep tight now.
>>
>>3620978
You know, I get that a lot actually.
>He continues to tussle and play with her hair it's other starts to gently rub her back.
You know, you were all gung-ho for a party, but I think you look more ready to take a nap in the warmth
>>
>>3620913
>Warns that mentioning her sometimes brings her out angrily. Suggests some armor.
>>
>>3620978
It's fine, it's fine~
>His hands grabbed onto her hips as his head went in for another nuzzle, this time on her bare skin. His tongue poke through his lips and he started to lick at her perky flesh, swirling it in circles before ending the swirls with a kiss. He repeated the action on her other cheek, and when he was content, he moved his tongue to her lower back. There, he slides it down through the crevice between her two cheeks, and, with help from his hands, to her awaiting pucker.
>>
>>3621077
>This only arouses the succubus more at the thought of angry sex and her resisting.
>>
>>3620676
None of them are here, got it!
>>
>>3620906
Slutty cum loving elfish girl, to bad no one seems to ever bite
>>
>>3621129
>Suggests that she is also for cuddles. Makes bun in oven joke.
>>
>>3621170
Just bad timing, doesn't help that there's also people who just post lewd images with no Context
>>
>>3621036
>Snuggles up to cum stained sheets.
>>
>>3621190
>Implications of using her mouth to cuddle his dick but also cuddling normally. Suggests both males showering her in affection and snuggling under covers.
>>3621263
>Hogs covers to himself and wipes his years away with the crusty sheets.
>>
>>3621059
>She doesn't mind the rubbing at all, in fact she rubs her head against his chest as he does this, returning his gesture. The tipsy little oni talks with her face buried in his chest, muffling her voice a bit.
Shaddup... You cheated...

>>3621101
>Suika blushes and turns away from him as she feels his wet tongue lick against her cheeks.
Weirdo...
>She shudders the slightest bit as he trails his tongue down her lower back and between her cheeks, jumping in surprise as the warm, wet sensation of his tongue slides onto her hole.
UWAH?!
>She quickly looks over her shoulder, obviously flustered, and places a hand on his head, lightly pushing his head away a bit.
H-Hey! Whadda ya think you're doin'?!
>>
>>3621279
Tears** fuck
>>
>>3621279
>Makes a joke about covering males in chocolate and making her an oreo. Laments not thinking of it sooner. Holds up hand for high five.
>>
>>3621308
>Thumbs up and high fives. Slaps ass for sportsmanship, no homo.
>>
>>3621279
>Lays on top of the demon for being greedy
>>
File: 4L_F4gnT7I5.png (177KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
4L_F4gnT7I5.png
177KB, 500x300px
>>3620913
>>3621077
>>3621129
>>3621190
>>3621279
>>3621308
Uhhh
>>
>>3621297
>He pays her no mind, as all of the attention was focused on her tight little hole in front of him. His tongue locked around the rim, getting it coated with his saliva. He then started probing her pucker until he manages to squeeze through the tight walls. He lathered the interiors with as much spit as he could, and he forced himself to get deeper into her narrow tunnel.
>>
>>3621297
>He giggles, bouncing her head on his chest. He continues to rub her back.
How so, cute oni?
>He moves his hand up and gently scratches her head around the horn.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 552x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 552x652px
>>3621367
>Kogure rolled out from under his attacker before pouncing on top of them and snuggling with them under the covers.
>>3621412
>Throws chocolate at Chara.
>>
>>3621356
>>3621412
Oooh shit, it's the fuzz! Scatter!
>>
>>3621453
>Struggles against the kogure for awhile. Tires himself out and accepts the snuggles. Puts hand on Kogure's back.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 529x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 529x644px
>>3621505
>Kogure nuzzled his cuddle buddy's cheek and pecked their face with kisses. He wrapped his arms around them tight while he rubbed his body against theirs.
>>
>>3621422
H-Hey...
>Suika tried to protest as he lapped at her rim, lubricating it. Her grievances went unheard, as he slipped his tongue into her tight hole. Suika shut her eyes tightly and let out a small moan as he entered her rear.
Mmmh...
>Once inside, one thing was certain. Tight was an understatement. Suika's little hole was practically constricting his tongue as he lathered its inside up with his spittle. As he forced himself deeper, Suika grasped his hair and lightly pulled, stifling another soft moan.
Mm..!

>>3621445
>She looks up at him with relaxed half-lidded eyes, trying to force a frown.
You cheated by being so comfy!
>Her mouth quivers and a smile starts to take form, as she is unable to resist smiling at his comforting presence. Her blush has brightened, becoming noticeable.
>>
We need a new thread. We are the third last in the catalog.
>>
tfw slow day at work but can't cuddle the Kogure-chan
>>
Where were yo when Shitposting Alice finally quit?
>>
>>3621709
For when we need to jump ship
>>3621763
>>3621763
>>
>>3621670
>The moans Suika gave out encouraged him to keep licking, and his member was started to unsettle in his pants. His hands cupped at her rear, and squeezed at the flesh. They kneaded her rump as his tongue kept licking, and gave her playful spanks in between. His tongue was practically dripping with saliva, and drool started to slip out of the corners of his mouth. When his tongue had reached its farthest and there was nowhere inside left to cover in spit, his tongue slid out of her hole, albeit slowly due to the tightness of her ass. He looked up at her, and, with a smug grin, said:
Delicious~
>>
>>3621670
>He takes a moment to shift her up further on his body before kissing her on the forehead.
It's not cheating if you were born with it! Just like I can't call you a cheater for being so goddamn adorable!
>He wraps his arms around her and squeezes tightly.
But look at you, you're going red!
>>
>>3621639
>Anon brings his hands up to Kogure's head, stroking his hair as he was kissed. He brings a leg of theirs as he hugs him back, giving the demon a quick kiss on th forehead.
>>
File: 1452560682168.gif (1MB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1452560682168.gif
1MB, 500x550px
>>
File: image.jpg (924KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
924KB, 1100x1600px
>>3621737
>Gives cuddles in spirit.
>>3621862
>Kogure giggled softly from the sweet affection and enjoyed the warm embrace of their bodies under the blanket. He sighed and buried his face between their neck and shoulder.
>>
>>3621828
>Suika trembled as he invaded her depths, occasionally letting out a pleasured moan or a stifled hum. With every spank, her hole tensed up, squeezing his tongue within her. Her legs began to shake a bit and she could feel something warm building up within her. She felt as he slowly slid his tongue out of her ass, tensing up every time he moved a bit too quickly. Once his tongue popped out of Suika, beads of saliva trailed down her thighs and her legs wobbled. Her legs finally giving in, she fell on her knees and looked back at him over her shoulder, her mouth in a frown and her face red.
You dork...

>>3621830
>Her eyes widened in surprise and her mouth went agape as he kissed her forehead through her bangs causing her to turn red as a tomato. She buried her face in his chest once more and shouted, her words muffled.
Shaddap, shaddap!
>She grumpily kicked her little feet, trying to stay mad at him. Despite all this, she shifts a little bit, nuzzling her arms and face closer to him.
>>
>>3621948
>Anon closes his eyes as the demon rests on him, now giving his head little scratches. He coos softly in Kogure's ear as the boys soft skinrubs against his.
Thread posts: 524
Thread images: 200

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.