[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Ballpark Franks Edition Previous: >>2801549

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 569
Thread images: 251

File: 0193853145kdsgk.jpg (164KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0193853145kdsgk.jpg
164KB, 800x1000px
ERP Thread
Ballpark Franks Edition

Previous:
>>2801549
>>
File: vote.jpg (265KB, 1050x1044px) Image search: [Google]
vote.jpg
265KB, 1050x1044px
http://www.strawpoll.me/10190242

Welcome to the new age
>>
>>2804811
you really need to start putting a "who the fuck are any of these people" option on those
>>
Nth for sleep.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10189887/r
>>
>>2804617 (Filia)
>Excited to be one more time with her, he accpets the invitation and hugs her tightly under the covers.
With you by my side, there's no way I can't refuse to go to sleep!
>>
(Alright actual question; do you want me to actually set up a Cards against Humanity game?)
>>
>>2804825
PLAY A THICK
>>
>>2804843
So he should play Dedede? The thread could use some male thick
>>
>>2804709
>>2804831
(Sure why not)
>The bouncing causes the bulge inside his pants to grow and he felt a slight comfort upon your nibbling
I-i'm open to most.
>He said shyly
>>
>>2804831
Yeah, there's ERP deck by jeebo from months ago.
Wouldn't mind some rounds now.
>>
>>2804776
>>2804793
"Then say a date and time and Trixie will most likely be there!"

>>2804831
"Trixie will play a round."
>>
>>2804859
(Dedede or Claycia. FOR BOTH GENDERS!)
>>
>>2804699
(Screwed it up a bit first time I posted it)
>Already a sweaty mess, he panicked, he looked at her in confusion from her muffled crying.
Huh? H-Hey, what's wrong? Something I did? ... I wasn't -that- bad, was I?
>He cautiously placed his hand on her shoulder, something between a shoulder pat and a back rub as he tried to figure out how to console her.
C'mon, you can talk to me. If I screwed something up I'm really, really sorry!
>>
I'm here to worship some ass.
Male or female just shove it in my face~
>>
File: ev05d.jpg (287KB, 800x600px)
ev05d.jpg
287KB, 800x600px
>>2804864
>>2804870
>>2804902
(I'll make it now but I can't find that erp deck.)

>>2804864
Well why don't we open up your pants and have a little fun~
>The small boy giggles before sliding down placing his face next to your bulge.
Oh this looks like it'll be so fun~

http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=78
Password is: erp
>>
>>2804902
http://i.imgur.com/3bT4lls.png
>>
>>2804902
>>2804915 (Trixie)
>>
>>2804828
Aww anon, you're just so sweet.
>She rubs her cheek up against his face, feeling warm and fuzzy inside from his affectionate compliments.
>>2804799
Now that's a lot nicer!
>She takes the flower into her hand, sniffing it a bit.
>>2804794
Oh! Thanks anon, those look rather nice actually... I'll put em on just for you!
>She slips off her skirt, trying to slide the tight, stretchy pants up her legs, as they get caught on her thighs, unable to pull them up any further just yet.
>>
>>2804930
(Ever get you replies messed up? I feel like shooting myself right now)
>>
>>2804699

>Happy with her approval, I begin moving up and around with my buttrubbing hand, giving your breast a proper attention as I slide a few fingers over the sensitive clit of my mistress, Anubis.

I may end up disrobing myself for you. Would you care if I wanted to have passionate sex with you?
>>
File: K1BRmD.jpg (647KB, 1600x1024px)
K1BRmD.jpg
647KB, 1600x1024px
>>2804953
"Trixie wonders why we are never in the same place at the same time!"
>>
>>2804710
I will make up for it~
>>2804685
I can't erp right now. I'll be here later and erp.
"I don't have time for that anon, I have another assignment that was given to me, I'll be here later and we could have fun"
>She quickly bolts out of the door, almost too fast for you to see her.
>>
File: _magolor__by_nintooner-d4uymdl.png (224KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
_magolor__by_nintooner-d4uymdl.png
224KB, 400x400px
>>2804957
>He smiles and pops a bed for them
Lay down.
(next to valentine. filia is my fav skullgirl character)
>>
>>2804699
(Reposting from end of last thread)
>He moved over and put it out. Picking up a small piece of charred map, he walked back over to her bed and peeled away the covers. He looked at her with a smile before giving her a kiss on the forehead and wiping away her tears. He handed her the piece of map, the little caricature of her he'd drawn in her stretch of desert.
How about just this one? I'm not going to need those any more, and it's the best way to get rid of them. After all, what use is a map when you're already where you supposed to be?
>He cocked his head to the side and laughed.
Damn cat, I'll have to thank her if I ever see her again.
>>
>>2804811
You missed a lot of ava's that are active.
>>
>>2804993
(did people really not figure that out already?)
>>
>>2804959
(It happens to the best of us. Don't worry. Janky nights happen.)
>>
>>2805026
He's listing all the shota avatars.

Unless he missed some.
>>
Why vote on who is the cutest?
That's incredibly vain. Show's just how shallow of a person you really are.
>>
File: 1266612125951.jpg (74KB, 600x451px)
1266612125951.jpg
74KB, 600x451px
>>2804811
>someone voted for Innocent Boy
>>
Nth for hugging yuruposter
>>
>>2805030
"Apparently not."
>>
>>2805075
It's a demonstration on how shota players are all mentally ill and should fuck off
>>
>>2804939
Well sure, why not?
>He starts to unbutton his pants, revealing his cock to you
>>
>>2805097
kek
>>
>>2804957
>Feeling her wartmth in her face makes him tighten the hug and press even more her breasts and belly against his. His happiness is, after a while, rubbing against her thigh.
>>
>>2805097
(magolor isn't a true shota. but he looks like one)
>>
>>2805079
That's actually his second vote. Somebody voted for him in an earlier poll.
>>
>>2804902
Hell, if it didn't appear you were about to leave, I'd see if I can get my mouth around it right now.
>>
>>2805126
But who? He was kind of an ass most of the time.
>>
>>2805079
Would love to see him come back just to watch him kick Jiro's ass again.
>>
>>2805161
IB never fought Jiro though.
>>
>>2805128
"Trixie will be going after this card game. It's nice to see an eager mouth, though,"
>>
>>2805161
The only time Innocent Boy fought was with Rapeman and he god modded that fight
>>
>>2805173
He did when Jiro was all things Rapeman. Kicked Jiro's ass twice.
>>
>>2804902
>organizing a meetup

Too formal for me, to be honest. As someone who had a ERP threesome, the spontaneity of lust is what gets me. Trust me, Trixie, the next time you let me kneel down and wag that gorgeous hefty cock all over room for everyone to see, I wouldn't be surprised if a bystander or two would join me in the fun!
>>
>>2805161
>Jiro's ass

When was this? Though I do agree, I want him to come back just so he can get friendzoned again or become another person's slave.
>>
>>2805110
>The small boy quickly takes your member in his soft hands.
My is this nice and big~
>He places his mouth at the bottom of your shaft and slowly runs his silken tongue up to the tip.
And so yummy~
>He quickly pops your member's head into his mouth and begins suckling on it as his tongue gently caresses it.
>>
>>2805175
As I suspected. I'll just leave you with that thought then.
>>
>>2805220
Did he fight Jiro or was Jiro playing Rape Man because there's a difference. I'm pretty sure they're meant to be two different characters.
>>
>>2805198
Hi Jiro.
>>
>>2804957
Oh, thank you! I hope they look cute on you~
>>
>>2805007
At least say please! Your friend wasn't nearly as forward as you.
>She walks over to the bed, standing at the side of it. It does look rather comfy, and she is feeling a bit tired...
>>2805122
Mmh, anon... you're so warm and nice to snuggle with.
>>
>>2805220
Twice? I only remember the one fight where he went all Modern Tails (Age 15) on Rape Man who played the whole fight as a joke.
>>
>>2805252
I'm not Jiro though, anon. Why are you trying to start drama all of a sudden?
>>
>>2805247
Jiro was playing Rapeman and later on Rapeman's successor. Two fights, two dubyas for Innocent Boy.
>>
best "fight" scene in these threads has to be that guy the other night who was so frustrated that he fapped hard enough to cause an anime-style "view the nuke from orbit" explosion
>>
File: G2S7IYz.png (106KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
G2S7IYz.png
106KB, 500x526px
>>2805259
>He pours some wine
Please if you wish take a cup.
>>
>>2805223
"Trixie understands. Hopefully our paths will meet then!"

>>2805246
"Goodnight!"
>>
>>2805285
>and later on Rapeman's successor

You mean the red haired guy? Jiro actually fought him but stopped in the middle of it because he hates RP fighting.
>>
>>2805047
(I have no idea where my line of logic went to,
so I'm going to just wing it from there. Sorry!)
>>2804930
N-No...sorry, I just realized how happy I was...I didn't mean to act so emotional, but I have not laid with a man in such a long time that a bit of shame took hold in myself...
>Face buried, she couldn't face him despite being so nonchalant about everything earlier. Her tail wagged excitedly under the blanket at his touch, happy to feel him so close to her. Her flustered, embarrassed face finally emerged, looking at him with a slight tear in her eye.
F-Forgive me, I will recover. I am...okay now.
>She pulled him into a hug.
Please don't leave.

>>2804877
>With a sniff, she was beyond embarrassed by her behavior, enough to completely bury her head and curl up, feeling like she should die. Completely unbefitting of her kind or her statue. Sticking her head out of her blanket, the heavy fabric pushed up around her curved head with the exception of her ears, cloth bending around them.
H-Huh? That's that map I saw...
>It takes a second for the intelligent wolfkin to realize what he meant.
Y-You're going to stay here? B-But your home...
>Her tears didn't stop, even after he wiped them away. Anubis slung her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her sobbing.
I've been alone for so long.....wahhhh....

>>2804991
Hm...only if you swear to stay here until the end of time. If you leave, you shall be turned into sand and melt away into the desert. None shall find your bones. Agreeable?
>There was no threat in her words, just statement of simple fact. Her wolfish blood came out in her as she retracted her legs inward, pushing her ass up into the air as her clitoris was teased by the man so willing to please her body. If he agreed, she knew he would be loyal. If not, then no harm no foul, she had already gotten her pleasure.
>>
>>2805226
He has been MIA of sorts since he was friendzoned. I don't see him being another person's slave since Nue was the one who put him through the wringer the first time.
>>
>>2805301
>That image
>>
>>2805259
Hmph...and I haven't even started yet.
>He rubs one of his legs against hers, and one of his hands against all of her back, under her clothes
...!
>He realizes that she isn't wearing a bra.
>>
>>2805285
>Two fights, two dubyas for Innocent Boy.

I don't remember the fight with the successor but I remember he basically godmodded against Rape Man trying to be a hero for the thread. Which is funny because the thread then turned on him afterwards because of it. Then Miyafuji friendzoned him.
>>
>>2805340
>tfw you will never be Nue's slave
Joy.
>>
>>2805345
Is Innocent Boy the most tragic figure in the threads?
>>
>>2805239
>As you took the head of his cock inside your mouth, a pleasuring feeling rose in his body and he groaned for a bit
Aahhh~ Your tongue, its so soft.
>>
>>2805385
He would be if he wasn't kind of a drunken asshole. He bitched in the threads after he got friendzoned and I think even tried to guilt trip Miyafuji.

So he's more like the thread's best black comedy figure.
>>
>>2805324
Go to sleep.
>>
>>2805399
>bitched in the threads
That just described at least half of the people that have been here in the past several months.
>>
>>2805324
(Don't worry! This is the most fun I've had RP'ing in ages, and winging it is what it's all about with this kind of thing.)
Heeeey, hey! Who said anything about leaving?
>Cuddling her close, he stroked the back of her head gently, scratching those long, pointed canine ears of hers.
No shame in letting yourself be emotional, An'. Especially around the guy your married too, right?
>Rubbing a tear out of her eye, he nuzzled her cheek.
Stoic or emotional or whatever the heck you're feeling you are, I'm just happy being with you!
>Keeping her close to him, he yawned, slowly drifting off, exhausted from their time together.
>>
File: 1460344288863.jpg (160KB, 850x1203px)
1460344288863.jpg
160KB, 850x1203px
>>2805257
They're uh... kinda tight, anon.
>Shaking her hips back and forth to try and ease the shorts up, she's still having quite a lot of trouble with them, slowly making them creep up her thighs.
>>2805296
Ooh! So fancy!
>She takes a glass from his hand, delicately holding it in her palm, before sitting down on the bed and beginning to sip from it.
>>2805342
>Filia blushes a bit from feeling his hand on her bare breast, nipples poking out a bit now from the slight stimulation
O-oh, anon! You're so much more forward than usual tonight!
>>
File: 654486 - Happiness Jun_Watarase.jpg (172KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
654486 - Happiness Jun_Watarase.jpg
172KB, 1000x630px
>>2805386
>The boy giggles causes his mouth to vibrate around your cock's head as he begins to slowly bob his head on your member taking in slightly more with each bounce; his tongue now lapping around your cock merrily as he uses one of his hands to gently stroke the cock that is outside his mouth while the other hand gently fondles your balls.
>>
>>2804811
>no Kenny
fag
>>
>>2805324
(Sorry to break the flow up, but I need to sleep. It's been really fun with you, and I love whole this whole journey's turned out! You're usually getting ready to head out by now too, get some sleep you beauty.)
Shhhh....shhhh....
>He started to gently rub her head. Planting kisses on her face left and right and cradling her sobbing self into his body.
That's okay now, I'm here and you're no longer alone...Besides, we were just getting to the good part.
>He brought her closer and laid back down with her in his arms, starting to close his eyes. He kept stroke her head.
I'm an idiot. But now I'm your idiot, so here's to bringing a little chaos to your order, and a little order to my chaos...
>>
>>2805252
Anon, you should know better. Jiro is too much of a softie to talk shit about people like that. Even IC. Unless he was mad like he was during the time Mettaton was fucking with him.
>>
>>2804766
haha I get it because ballpark is baseball and franks are hot dogs and they eat hot dogs at baseball game and hot dogs are made of weenies which is also a slang term for penis haha
>>
>>2805529
>*stroking
>>
File: Typefucking.gif (231KB, 638x707px)
Typefucking.gif
231KB, 638x707px
"Hey sailor, looking for a good time?"
>Peridot asks no one in particular, clearly repeating a memorized passage from some Cosmo article, awkwardly leaning against a wall with one hand stiffly placed on her hip
>>
>>2805525
>Kenny
>shota

Anon. I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>2805525
That's Nue
>>
>>2805556
DORITOS?
>>
>>2805556

You alright? You look a little...tense. To say the least.
>>
>>2805556
I know you!
We fucked before.
>>
>>2805324
I will stay by your side, Anubis. Even if it means that my soul cannot escape, it is no cost that affects me when I see you. I wish to be immortal and ageless alongside you, my mistress~

>I remove the clothing shackling my free body from limitation, my erection, grown to 8 inches in its size, and a well-rounded girth along with it, is exposed to my mistress' gazing eyes
>>
>>2805477
>He feels embarrassed but not too much. Itm should be okay for him to act this bold since they're a couple, right?
...Y--you don't mind that I..feel you up, do you...?
>>
>>2805541
If I recall, the Rapeman/IB fight was around the time of the Mettaton shit
>>
>>2805477
Did I...get your size wrong?! Just try and pull them up
>the anon tries to hide his excitement, his face flushing red
>>
>>2805610
Or the time some fuck was trying to be Elizabeth when I wanted that cock~
>>
>>2805610
Which is probably the only time that Jiro got mad at someone and yelled at them and insulted them. Though that was IC and made sense since Mettaton was trying to take Elizabeth and kill Jiro. I have never seen Jiro talk shit about anyone but himself OOC. I don't think he has it in him.
>>
>>2805646
Now that I think about it, I remember that I got insulted by Jiro while IC once...
>>
File: rNjtnnI.jpg (137KB, 500x281px)
rNjtnnI.jpg
137KB, 500x281px
>>2805644
(I'll slow-roast you on a rotisserie over an open flame.)
>>
>>2805646
>Which is probably the only time that Jiro got mad at someone and yelled at them and insulted them

Vira
>>
>>2805644
All of people wanted to try that furry cock.
>>
File: 1452032334939.png (475KB, 963x880px)
1452032334939.png
475KB, 963x880px
>>2805594
"Ahaha, as if!"
>Her words come off as forced, as if she researched a lot of new vocabulary recently
>She places her hand more on her ass than her hip, turning a bit to face you, clearly teetering and barely holding herself up
"But I uh, I can help y-you relax if you need it!"
>She winks, holding it for far too long

>>2805596
"Oh, remind me who you are again? It's just that I have so much sex, all the time, with so many attractive humans with big penises, I can't possibly remember all them, the penises~"
>She stutters out, arching her back a bit too far, wincing in slight pain
>>
>>2805672
>Ragyo
Fuck yesssssss
>>
>>2805669
Was he IC too?
>>
>>2805510
(I'm sorry but i feel like i'm about to pass out and i can't find the words right now. Mind if we did this later?)
>>
>>2805696
Yes
>>
>>2805672
Save some white meat for me, please.
>>
>>2805473
(Glad I can be of assistance then. I'd be nothing without the people who engage with me)
I just thought I wasn't satisfactory and-
>She's immediately silenced by her inhuman ears being scratched as she looks at her paws, still hidden beneath her blanket.
Y-Yes, I suppose so. You are my husband, I must rely on you for support.
>Calming her beating heart and with him drying her tears, away, she pulled the blanket towards her bringing it up and slung it over his naked form.
I am happy then. Please, let us sleep then. Tomorrow will be a new day for the rest of our lives.
>Back to her serious self, she wrapped her paws around his torso and dragged him into her like a sleeping pillow. Her head snuggled up near him where she drifted slowly off to sleep.

>>2805529
(Yes, I'm about to tuck out. I'm going in late to work tomorrow, so I had a bit of extra fun)
Um...okay, I suppose...I can adhere to that logic.
>In her arms, she still cried at her embarrassment, but his soft words made her rest easy within his arms, falling asleep.

>>2805603
Mm, very well. The pact is sealed.
>As he waded through the pool to show her his impressive erection, her eyes nonchalantly looked up. A yellow-brown light beamed out much like the sands of the desert surrounding them. Burning into his own vision, she had cursed him to remain as her servant.
You may do whatever you wish to my body, servant. Just make sure it is enjoyable. I do not mind reciprocating either, if that is your wish.
>She opens her mouth to show him her long, wolfish tongue, dripping with saliva for a brief moment.

(I hate to pause here, I really do because you seem to sweet, but I need sleep for work tomorrow. Can we put it off until another time? I promise! Save your reply and let me know)
>>
>>2805688

Help me relax? Are you...? Are you propositioning me?
>>
File: 1435696298019.jpg (48KB, 620x828px) Image search: [Google]
1435696298019.jpg
48KB, 620x828px
Man, I keep getting on so late...maybe the weekend will be easier on me.

Hi guys!
>>
>>2805702
(Sure~ I don't mind.)
>>
>says a prayer for those lost or forgotten
>and Nue
>>
>>2805708
Do tell, anon. That's a very rare occurrence, I think.
>>
>>2805672
Joke's on you~

Vore is one of my favorite things~
>>
File: blackwhitedachi.png (149KB, 480x640px)
blackwhitedachi.png
149KB, 480x640px
>ballpark franks edition

Nicely done.
>>
>>2805644
>>2805684
Oh I get it.

cock

like cocks

but also like chickens
>>
>>2805669
He's just very subtle about it.
>>
File: image.png (335KB, 785x438px)
image.png
335KB, 785x438px
>>2805731
>>
>>2805549
>>2805735
You are my favorite poster right now
>>
>>2805726
(Thank you, you're the best~)
>>
File: q36w47us.jpg (81KB, 850x791px)
q36w47us.jpg
81KB, 850x791px
>>2805731
(I should hope so, with a shit-eating grin like that.)
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 239x247px)
image.jpg
25KB, 239x247px
>>2805741
>>
>>2805731
But which end?
>>
File: image.jpg (568KB, 808x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
568KB, 808x1000px
>>2805753
>>
File: 1420108215136-2.jpg (2MB, 3333x3556px)
1420108215136-2.jpg
2MB, 3333x3556px
>>
File: depressiondachi.png (272KB, 871x720px)
depressiondachi.png
272KB, 871x720px
>>2805756
>you will never pull ragyo's weird rainbow hair
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 400x261px
>>2805764
>>2805755
Kill
Yourself
>>
>>2805753
>you'll never be anyone's favorite poster
>>
File: 32.jpg (338KB, 1110x1553px)
32.jpg
338KB, 1110x1553px
>>2805721
Hello miss~!
>Jun waves towards the Genie.

>>2805731
Eat me then you baka~

>>2805755
(No problem baby~)
>>
File: J4G3OG1.jpg (72KB, 1366x768px)
J4G3OG1.jpg
72KB, 1366x768px
>>2805770
>you will never again get dubs
>>
File: image.jpg (788KB, 1252x1531px)
image.jpg
788KB, 1252x1531px
>>2805770
Drink a gallon of bleach.
>>
File: check em.png (281KB, 680x591px)
check em.png
281KB, 680x591px
>>2805785
IMBLYIGN!
>>
>>2805730
https://desustorage.org/trash/thread/2005420/#q2005970

I decided to use an old ava nobody cared about.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 300x300px)
image.jpg
81KB, 300x300px
>>2805785
Eat
Memes
>>
File: dachibro.jpg (38KB, 300x300px)
dachibro.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>2805794
Ladies first.~
>>2805797
fug
>>
>>2805768
kys
>>
>>2805728
Asking a lot from the good Lord, aren't we?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 486x806px)
image.jpg
108KB, 486x806px
>>2805785
>>2805797
Ghffgk
>>
File: Cocklust Threads.png (243KB, 827x461px)
Cocklust Threads.png
243KB, 827x461px
>>2805720
"Boy am I!"
>She points a fingergun at you and sticks out her tongue, visibly quaking as she's never actually gotten this far with a man, try as she might
"This is the part where we engage in a 'fuck', correct?"
>>
>>2805784
is it bad that i want to suck on that shota cock
>>
File: image.png (67KB, 1900x1900px)
image.png
67KB, 1900x1900px
>>2805808
I drink bleach every morning faggot
>>
File: JoeyWheeler.png (167KB, 313x303px)
JoeyWheeler.png
167KB, 313x303px
We talkin' 'bout gets? Let Joey Weeluh show you how to nail dem 5's!
>>
File: chairdachi.png (110KB, 348x401px)
chairdachi.png
110KB, 348x401px
cash or check?
>>
File: 1435224549023.png (116KB, 640x480px)
1435224549023.png
116KB, 640x480px
wow it's gotten busy all of a sudden

Time to bust out the silly pictures!
>>
File: AY5W3.jpg (287KB, 647x500px)
AY5W3.jpg
287KB, 647x500px
>>2805797
So close, yet so far.

>>2805804
(Only the pantsu-on-head retarded would dare consume a dank meme directly.)
>>
File: image.png (240KB, 500x540px)
image.png
240KB, 500x540px
>>2805815
:^J
>>
I want Ragyo to step on my cock and call me a filthy pervert.
>>
File: an erp tragedy.png (559KB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
an erp tragedy.png
559KB, 1400x600px
>>2805824
>silly pictures
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1000x1220px)
image.jpg
212KB, 1000x1220px
>>2805824
Nice meme Amigo
>>
Cool shitposting but check this 9.
>>
>>2805841
Hi again Cirno.
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 670x671px)
image.png
199KB, 670x671px
>>2805833
Hah!
So silly!

Le XD
>>
>>2805832
Soon.
>>
File: junkodachi.jpg (192KB, 463x700px)
junkodachi.jpg
192KB, 463x700px
Despair?
>>
File: 1430241930898-2.jpg (94KB, 567x756px)
1430241930898-2.jpg
94KB, 567x756px
>>2805809
Why
>>
>>2805821
Seems like you aren't drinking enough of it.
>>
File: 750976 - Happiness Jun_Watarase.jpg (101KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
750976 - Happiness Jun_Watarase.jpg
101KB, 480x700px
>>2805818
Hm? Oh I don't think it is~

>>2805830
>Smooch.
>>
File: image.png (258KB, 500x500px)
image.png
258KB, 500x500px
>>2805849
Sup
>>
>>2805815

Engage in the... Holy shit, you're bad at this. But it's strangely endearing. Cute even. You're a tad small but, sure, I'll "engage" with you. Could you turn around and let me see your ass?
>>
File: kenny1.png (222KB, 347x1000px)
kenny1.png
222KB, 347x1000px
>>2805525
There seems to have been an error in communication here.

>>2805731
Quality bird.

>>2805783
You're my favorite, Anon.
>>
File: 1462624930311.jpg (161KB, 466x700px)
1462624930311.jpg
161KB, 466x700px
Blart time?
>>
>>2805861
Not much. Clown's still not here, though.
>>
>>2805851
I can't wait to be at the mercy of your heels <3
>>
>>2805865
Shut up Nue
>>
>>2805851
>adjusts pantsu on head
I was under the impression that she was the pervert.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 223x349px)
image.jpg
43KB, 223x349px
>>2805876
Rest in peace clown.

If he ain't here I'm out.
>>
File: 4L_rfgfgdHu.jpg (54KB, 423x734px)
4L_rfgfgdHu.jpg
54KB, 423x734px
>>2805824
>dumb
>>
>>2805855
not sure why, but i've had cock-sucking on my mind for days now
>>
>>2805888
He's almost certainly not coming back anytime soon. He doesn't even post when I tell him people are talking about him. That's a pretty good indicator of how checked out he is.
>>
File: 1462626139719.png (250KB, 349x750px)
1462626139719.png
250KB, 349x750px
>>
>>2805893
Oh? I wouldn't be the cause of that now would I~?
>>
>>2805893
It's only gay if your dicks touch.
>>
>>2805902
Thank god.

>>2805893
Like father like son.
>>
File: 613c1682199e446073a3c36fc155ea70.jpg (606KB, 1050x1280px) Image search: [Google]
613c1682199e446073a3c36fc155ea70.jpg
606KB, 1050x1280px
>>2805764
This one~
>>
>>2805915
maybe you are!
>>
>>2805929
Oh my that sounds fun and kinky~

>>2805936
W-well I'm sorry mister!
>>
File: 1462612326067.jpg (68KB, 459x780px) Image search: [Google]
1462612326067.jpg
68KB, 459x780px
>>
File: 1445454409639.png (123KB, 660x715px) Image search: [Google]
1445454409639.png
123KB, 660x715px
>>2805890
Yeah, I am. Sorry.

I just never get a chance to share most of the pictures that are, honestly, silly. The ones that aren't lewd or just cute or something.
>>
>>2805863
"I am not cute! I am hot! I am sexy! I am a rampaging sexual goddess, and I will drown in your semen!"
>She stands there, panting, out of breath, and blushing dark green, and swallows before speaking again
"I apologize for my outburst. S-so you wish to see my back-cheeks?"
>She meekly turns around and bends forward at a robotic 90 degree angle, presenting her small, tight green rear to you
>>
>>2805950
Don't be sorry, Jun. If I wasn't about to leave right now I would sixty-nine with you.
>>
File: 1462621006106.jpg (2MB, 1382x2163px)
1462621006106.jpg
2MB, 1382x2163px
>>
>>2805985
I ah um... Damn it!
>>
File: 42823604_p0.jpg (68KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
42823604_p0.jpg
68KB, 1280x600px
>>2805965
(Don't be silly for too long, these anons will want a piece of the chocolate cake.)
>>
>>2805950
you don't sound very sorry to me
>>
File: 1462621179876.jpg (41KB, 387x580px)
1462621179876.jpg
41KB, 387x580px
>>
File: kenny13.png (204KB, 481x838px)
kenny13.png
204KB, 481x838px
>>2805902
How depressing.

>>2805883
But how can I be Nue if you're Nue?

>>2806000
The amount of effort put into this one astounds me. I notice something new every time.
>>
File: 4L_fTW7kSyu.jpg (29KB, 540x643px)
4L_fTW7kSyu.jpg
29KB, 540x643px
>>2805965
I was talking about mine. But yours is still dumb if you want me to call it that
>>
File: 1462621768627.jpg (20KB, 323x325px) Image search: [Google]
1462621768627.jpg
20KB, 323x325px
>>
>>2806018
B-but I am mister...
>>
>>2806028
How do you know Clownpiece?
>>
>>2805973

...Pffftthahaha! Jeez, that outburst was great!

>He laughs heartily and watches her bend over. His eyes becoming fixated on her perky rear.

This is also great.

>He reaches out and grabs a handful of her amble bottom, squeezing a soft cheek a few times.

Now this is damn soft. I didn't catch your name, by the way.
>>
>>2806032
Go to sleep.
>>
>>2806045
It's Nue
>>
File: 1462621557264.jpg (63KB, 411x580px)
1462621557264.jpg
63KB, 411x580px
>>
File: 1430982928950.png (260KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
1430982928950.png
260KB, 800x512px
>>2806016
(I should just start making a list of all the cute pet names...Also, hi! Didn't recognize you, but don't let me spoil anything!)

>>2806032
Sorry - I just don't know the context.
>>
First Innocent Boy and Jiro. Now Nue and Clownpiece. When did we start raising the dead around here?!?
>>
File: kenny6.png (166KB, 378x1000px)
kenny6.png
166KB, 378x1000px
>>2806045
I've been here a while. Wasn't exactly close with him but he was someone I used to could count on seeing every time I came here.
>>
>>2806082
Who did you play as before Kenny?
>>
>>2806040
you say that, but you're still being all cute and lewd
>>
>>2806079
And Mettaton and Rape Man. One guy even brought up Vira.
>>
File: IMG_2277.png (301KB, 755x1381px)
IMG_2277.png
301KB, 755x1381px
>>2806046
"You may call me Peridot."
>Her voice shakes slightly as you grope her ass, which is surprisingly plump and thick for a girl her size
>She looks away and blushes, conflicted, as her attempts to induce seduction have concluded in mixed results
"D-do you think I'm sexy? I'm still learning the details of human sexual encounters."
>She bends over a bit further and peeks between her legs at you, watching with wide eyes as you play with her cheeks
>>
File: 1462621797869.jpg (68KB, 600x719px)
1462621797869.jpg
68KB, 600x719px
>>
File: 1462633840411.jpg (63KB, 494x720px)
1462633840411.jpg
63KB, 494x720px
>>
>>2806079
Just taking a trip down ERP memory lane, anon.
>>
>>2806099
All that's missing is Mizuki. And Peach.
>>
File: 4L_r3OoazqL.png (409KB, 640x587px) Image search: [Google]
4L_r3OoazqL.png
409KB, 640x587px
>>2806049
Okay
>>
File: kenny4.jpg (13KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
kenny4.jpg
13KB, 236x325px
>>2806088
Filia. Little here, little /b/. Not the same one you've been seeing as of the past week or so, although they're a pretty chill person too. They're better than me and have a much better track record in regards to actually finishing shit so I'm pretty much retiring that ava and only keeping the folder for lewds.
>>
>>2806090
I-I am? Oh well um...
>>
>>2806134
I know your secret. You're posting from a old-school beeper.
>>
>>2806130
I was under the impression Mizuki is still around playing Hotarumaru though. Peach though has been in and out of these threads ever since she married Trixie.
>>
File: 1462624868462.jpg (100KB, 466x700px)
1462624868462.jpg
100KB, 466x700px
>>
>>2806128
Saddest thing I remember was Elizabeth not getting raped.
>>
>>2806149
Mizuki isn't Hotarumaru's player,. that's Misaki. Mizuki is gone for good.
>>
>>2806145
see? posting a pic with your butt and bulge on display like that, but you claim you're sorry?
>>
>>2806167
God damn all these weeaboo names sound the same.
>>
>>2806163
Ahh, yes, the day that caused that infamous copypasta to be born.
>>
>>2806134
Why have I become so attached to you?
>>
If it counts, all I did last year was
>massages your feet
>>
>>2806103

Peridot. Nice name. And sexy? Oh yeah. I especially like the green skin you have. And this ass definitely helps.

>He gives her ass a quick but strong spank, her cheek rippling almost in slow motion.

A sight to raise the dead. And my cock.

>A noticeable bulge has grown in his pants and the his face was slightly flushed with color.
>He moved his hand between Peridot's plump cheeks and started to rub the length of his hand in her crack.
>>
>>2806169
I-I''ll just leave now...
>>
>>2806167
Peach pops in once in a blue moon then talks shit about anons on discord.
>>
>>2806187
He's a constant subtle shitposter.
>>
>>2806196
>knocks on your doors
>>
>>2806187
>getting attached

Anon...
>>
File: 1459382806084.jpg (23KB, 535x425px)
1459382806084.jpg
23KB, 535x425px
>>2806205
>subtle
>>
File: 8ef.jpg (76KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
8ef.jpg
76KB, 800x800px
>>2806212
B-but it's 2 in the morning...
>>
>>2806220
Moreso than most.
>>
>>2806187
>attached
You dun goofed.
>>
File: 1435706590368.png (208KB, 874x784px)
1435706590368.png
208KB, 874x784px
...Was I here last year? I have a very bad sense of time.

Shantae here, I just love this butt picture.
>>
>>2806187
Damn, nigga! Wat wrong wit chu?
>>
>>2806187
Here we go.
>>
File: 7.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>2806235
Hi it's me the jew catcher
>>
>>2806254
*cum catcher
FTFY
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 200x200px)
image.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE MADE AN ASTOUNDING DISCOVERY AND I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO SEE IF IT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE.
>>
File: 1462252817486.jpg (52KB, 399x464px)
1462252817486.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>>2806214
>>2806239
>>2806241
>>2806247
>>
File: 1456846284718.gif (469KB, 320x205px)
1456846284718.gif
469KB, 320x205px
>>2806187
>>
>>2806187
It's a new Nue. Or Innocent Boy.
>shivers
>>
Have any ERP love stories ever worked out?
>>
>>2806199
well, alright, if you'd rather not face up to the consequences of your actions
>>
>>2806183
Anyone have it perchance?
>>
>>2806269
What, you gonna fuck me in the ass? Is that what you mean?
>>
File: 4L_Kqw34Kjz.png (270KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Kqw34Kjz.png
270KB, 540x810px
Fuck. I'm going to sleep now
>>
File: HappinessSL05.jpg (13KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
HappinessSL05.jpg
13KB, 350x199px
>>2806196
Can you vore me?
>>
>>2806283
Jiro and Elizabeth.
>>
>>2806283
Clownpiece and Shinoa and LD and DMG are the only ones.

People thought Jiro and Elizabeth was going to happen but then it turned out her player was already in a relationship.
>>
>>2806293
TUMBLR

NOSE
>>
>>2806293
Chara, please.. I love you.
>>
>>2806283
Haruka and Mirai
>>
>>2806283
Nope. They either end in big fights or the players turn into memes.

Or both.
>>
おはぞうごやいます!
>>
File: cb54a666be039e56db99e6adc6aa2e91.jpg (205KB, 788x1196px) Image search: [Google]
cb54a666be039e56db99e6adc6aa2e91.jpg
205KB, 788x1196px
>>2806289
And those would be?
>>
>>2806303
I'd heard that mentioned a few times but had no idea what it meant until now. Thanks /trash/, so educational.
>>
>>2806291
You fucking suck at this, You know that. I've ERP'd and RP'd plenty of times before you dumb fuck. And I wasn't this retarded. God, all that this thread needs is the fucking Jiro on Guard shit to go on. Thats how fucking cringe your comment is you fucking cunt. Who knows. You may be Nue you fucking faggot. Die masturbating furiously to your body pillow of your sad life in a pool of cum piss and shit as you pass of starvation.
>>
>>2806301
I fail to see how that means that Jiro and Elizabeth's ship didn't sail. Unless you mean IRL?
>>
File: 1460115912064.jpg (48KB, 604x340px)
1460115912064.jpg
48KB, 604x340px
>>2806283
>ERP love stories
>>
>>2806198
>She lets out a loud "Eep!" as his hand starts to explore her, her thighs starting to grow wet with sweat and juice
>She squirms slightly, unsure what to do now, her thighs wobbling until her knees buckle beneath her and she falls forward, catching herself, but ending up with her rear stuck up high, her face flat against the floor
>>
>>2806325
I meant IRL, yeah. I thought that was what the poster was asking about.
>>
Any good ERP relationships that never happened?
>>
>They can't tell the difference between an ERP relationship between characters and an IRL relationship between the people behind the characters
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
File: kenny7.png (398KB, 666x1058px)
kenny7.png
398KB, 666x1058px
>>2806283
There's a wedding this Friday. You are invited to attend and get your dick sucked under the table.
>>
>>2806318
That's the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is ERP isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to shitpost or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with an opinion. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on ERP who doesn't go all WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, FUCK OFF XD or calling every avatar Nue. Every fucking day in the half year that I have been here have has every fucking day been repost day, with the occasional memes and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn faggotry that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /b/, you are no better than /soc/, you are no better than /int/ when it was the fucking stormfront board and I bet even /mlp/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of circlejerkers, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking week without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned baitpost, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking thread, all of you, kill your fucking selves while pretending to fuck each other on the internet. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABYSMAL HELLHOLE.
>>
>>2806349
>What the fuck is wrong with you people?
What the fuck is wrong with people that "marry" each other?
>>
I wonder if a certain one is here..? A certain Lain.
>>
>>2806349
Both are pretty cringeworthy.
>>
>tfw all you anons scared my Chara away.
God fucking damnit.
>>
>>2806352
No, I already had that at Peach and Trixie's wedding. A two for one to be precise. Thanks anyway for the invite.
>>
File: Prince reaction.gif (990KB, 433x344px) Image search: [Google]
Prince reaction.gif
990KB, 433x344px
>>2806380
>my Chara
>my
>>
>>2806333
I wanna drown under your chubby green thighs
>>
File: 15303254.png (131KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
15303254.png
131KB, 350x350px
>>2806349
>implying most of these people have any experience with IRL relationships and what they actually are
>ERP might be the closest some of them ever come to actual intercourse
>>
>>2806391
RIP.
>>
File: tumblr_n2y3kl0oDs1s8am4ao1_1280.jpg (290KB, 848x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2y3kl0oDs1s8am4ao1_1280.jpg
290KB, 848x543px
>>2806359
>massages your feet
>>
File: 11411039587.jpg (378KB, 858x711px) Image search: [Google]
11411039587.jpg
378KB, 858x711px
>>2806400
Too real.
>>
>>2806345
I seem to recall Parsee trying to talk the Alice Shitposter into girl on girl shit but failing pretty badly. That shit could've been hot as fuck.
>>
>>2806333

That is an excellent position for you to be in.

>He chuckles and leans over her.
>A second later he unzips his pants and let's his throbbing erection take his hands former place between Peridot's doughy cheeks.

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm a fan of butts. And you did day you'd help me relax so... I can put it in your asshole, right?

>He lightly grinds his cock back and forth, a bead of precum building on the head.
>>
>>2806196
Can you massage my feet?
>>
File: f1595c59113057146f84b9dce5232c29.jpg (821KB, 1232x892px) Image search: [Google]
f1595c59113057146f84b9dce5232c29.jpg
821KB, 1232x892px
>>2806297
Uhh...okay
>>
>>2806345
Link x Link
>>
>>2806283
>ERP
>Love
>>
>>2806425
>massages your feet
>>
File: kenny12.png (275KB, 778x788px) Image search: [Google]
kenny12.png
275KB, 778x788px
>>2806345
Me and Blaziken ;_;

>>2806349
The lines between the two are blurry at best. Either way it's going to be messy. Also this is hardly a place for those with typical, well-adjusted relationships and sex lives.

>>2806387
Congrats.
>>
File: 1462916947582.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462916947582.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
Man, and I thought f-list was weird. Weddings? Full-fledge character relationships people gossip over? What is going on?
>>
File: watarase_jun_by_buchi0122.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
watarase_jun_by_buchi0122.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
>>2806431
I was joking.
>Jun giggles softly.
Unless you would actually like to try it.
>>
>>2806435
>tfw no "Dark Link" on "Toon Link" wierd gay self-cest
>>
ALRIGHT SLUTS

I COULDN'T DECIDE EARLIER, LINE THOSE BUTTS UP AND LETS SEE WHO HAS THE THICKEST
>>
>>2806440
>The lines between the two are blurry at best.
They're only as blurry as the people involved blur them. If you aren't an idiot, you'll know how to separate the two.
>>
>>2806450
I want my ass filled with boy semen.
>>
>>2806456
>no Link to turn Dark Link into a sissy slut just like Toon Link
>>
File: 1457357198550.jpg (63KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
1457357198550.jpg
63KB, 680x671px
>>2806399
"W-who are you calling chubby?!"

>>2806422
"B-but that's supposed to be a Stage Seven sexual encounter, and we're barely past Stage Three!"
>She looks over her shoulder at you, sweat beading on her brow, her toes curling slightly at the feel of your thick, warm erection between her buns
>Her tongue hangs out and she can't help but start to pant as you hotdog her, her little feet starting to kick in a mix of nervousness and excitement

>>2806457
ALL SHALL BOW DOWN TO THE THICK AND FUCKABLE PERIDOT!
>>
File: erp shipping.png (1MB, 1320x2304px) Image search: [Google]
erp shipping.png
1MB, 1320x2304px
>>2806445
>Full-fledge character relationships people gossip over?
>he doesn't know about the ERP shipping chart
>>
>>2806445
Hey Reimu. How's the shrine business going for ya?
>>
>>2806445
Reimuuu~
>>
File: d4ee777208880c6a77dd4a9ef51c9514.jpg (323KB, 1200x1280px) Image search: [Google]
d4ee777208880c6a77dd4a9ef51c9514.jpg
323KB, 1200x1280px
>>2806464
O-oh um... Okay then?
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,.f...jpg (156KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,.f...jpg
156KB, 1024x1515px
>>2806457
this is the best shot I got

>>2806438
thank you blaziken
>>
File: 1428401212344.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1428401212344.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>2806440
>The lines between the two are blurry at best
>>
>>2806445
At least they stopped with that ongoing "everyone lives in one house together except the EDGEMASTERS" thing.
>>
>>2806475
They're all in character ships, for the record, with the exception of LD X DMG, which isn't cause those discord fuckers blur the line all the time, which is why they always come in here to vomit their drama when shit happens.
>>
File: e9be28f48c81bf8a54a2d4db662a8638.png (385KB, 1141x1729px) Image search: [Google]
e9be28f48c81bf8a54a2d4db662a8638.png
385KB, 1141x1729px
>>2806475
Replace Jiro with Blaziken and we'll be set~
>>
>>2806387
I remember you, you lucky bastard.
>>
>>2806474
You! You're chubby!
>>
File: 1459224579337.jpg (549KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459224579337.jpg
549KB, 1200x1200px
>>2806457
>>
>>2806492
Wait, i was being too forward going wasn't i?
>>
>>2806457
I do not have many good butt pics. Sorry!
>>
>>2806506
I'm pretty sure Ragyo is stlll in the thread you crazy chicken
>>
>>2806506
>Replace Jiro with Blaziken
>Jiro with Blaziken
>Jiro
FREUDIAN SLIP! YOU'VE WANTED ELIZABETH THIS WHOLE TIME!
>>
>>2806511
Someone, somewhere, has fapped to this image.
>>
File: kennypant.png (212KB, 413x747px) Image search: [Google]
kennypant.png
212KB, 413x747px
>>2806457
This is going nowhere fast.

>>2806458
Well yeah but once you start having marriages and shit between characters in which you express portions of your real life personality, things tend to get a little intimate and then cross over into IRL shit.

>>2806503
Shinoa and Clown even? You sure? I know Clown and Nue were definitely not just character ships.
>>
File: Tight.png (126KB, 500x418px)
Tight.png
126KB, 500x418px
>>2806510
I AM NOT CHUBBY

I AM TIGHT

TIGHT LIKE A VERY TIGHT EARTH OBJECT

I CAN PROVE IT
>>
File: 1461812997144.jpg (2KB, 224x57px)
1461812997144.jpg
2KB, 224x57px
>>2806520
Oh no~, looks like you got me~
>>
File: Avatar_jun_by_mamasoul-d5kq4mw.jpg (89KB, 150x370px) Image search: [Google]
Avatar_jun_by_mamasoul-d5kq4mw.jpg
89KB, 150x370px
>>2806513
Oh not at all~
>Jun giggles childishly.
Although it was sudden~
>>
>>2806387
And still ended up friendzoned
>>
>>2806520
The plot thickens...
>>
>>2806537
Im not sure If you're right, CHUBBY. How about you let me find out
>>
>>2806387
Innocent Boy is that you? Was that you here earlier talking shit about Jiro?
>>
>>2806534
>Shinoa and Clown even?
Shinoa and Clown being an item OOC is the greatest lie Clown ever got away with, and I'm amazed you all let someone as dumb as him fool you into thinking that.
>>
>>2806540
Hmm yes i suppose thats true.
>I looks at you with smiling
So....
>>
>>2806474

Your body language betrays you, Peridot~

>He watches her little legs kick and this causes him to hotdog her a bit more, a light flow of pre coating the underside of his cock.
>As he hotdogs her he plays with her cheeks, spreading them, squishing them, jiggling them. All the while he spurs the occasional glimpse of her puckered backdoor.

Cute little asshole you got~
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 236x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 236x462px
>>2806292
NO YOU HAVE TO FOCUS AND LISTEN AND I WILL SHOW AND DEMONSTRATE AND TELL TO YOU ABOUT THIS FASCINATING REVELATION THAT I HAVE RECENTLY UNCOVERED.
>>
File: too cute to be snooty.gif (969KB, 250x389px) Image search: [Google]
too cute to be snooty.gif
969KB, 250x389px
>>2806538
I don't think I'm a threesome sort of girl.
>>
File: 1448427533437.png (948KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448427533437.png
948KB, 771x900px
Better butt.
>>
>>2806575
I wanna sniff your tanned butthole
>>
File: tell-me-more.jpg (83KB, 460x196px) Image search: [Google]
tell-me-more.jpg
83KB, 460x196px
>>2806567
>activates "Tell Me More" maneuvre
>>
>>2806567
Alright, let it rip.
>>
>>2806575
I want to fuck shantae!
>>
File: Blaziken (32).png (306KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken (32).png
306KB, 500x611px
>>2806570
Well, if it's just you and me~
>>
File: 4.jpg (379KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
379KB, 845x1200px
>>2806562
Well I suppose I could help..

>>2806575
>Slowly rubs your soft delicate butt.
>>
>>2806552
1.) Yes.
2.) No, just got here. Read the thread and saw a lot of shit directed towards myself though.
>>
File: I AM NOT CHUBBY.png (253KB, 1161x721px) Image search: [Google]
I AM NOT CHUBBY.png
253KB, 1161x721px
>>2806550
>Visibly pouting at this point, she turns around and sticks her rump out for you
FINE!
Test me in whatever way you must, I'm certain you'll come to the conclusion that I am nothing if not tight and am NOT CHUBBY

>>2806565
"Don't say cuuuuuuuuuuuu-"
>The word devolves into a long moan that slowly raises in volume, her anus twitching and clenching and unclenching against the underside of your swollen cock
>Her suit rides up between her cheeks, the fabric grazing over her holes, barely covering them up, giving you full access to her bare green bootymeat
>>
>>2806606
Hey, it's not all bad, man. You got votes in the cutest shota poll!
>>
>>2806603
You don't have to if you don't want to.
>>
>>2806570
>that resting bitch face
Diamonds...
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>>2806582
>>2806591
HAVE YOU BOTH MADE SURE THAT YOU ARE PREPARED AND READY TO ABSORB THE OBLIGATORY KNOWLEDGE THAT IS ABOUT TO BE THROWN YOUR WAY? HAVE YOU BRACED BOTH THE INSIDES AND OUTSIDES OF ANY EXTERIOR ORIFICE? I ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU SAY YES THEN THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW.
>>
File: 14.jpg (173KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
173KB, 845x1200px
>>2806618
Drop those pants mister~
>Jun giggles and begins to undress himself.
Unless you don't want it.
>>
>>2806629
Adachi go to bed.
>>
>>2806629
>massages your feet
>>
File: d.jpg (112KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
112KB, 1920x1072px
Hows it going, thread?
>>
>>2806629
my body
is
ready
>>
>>2806606
You feeling better?
>>
File: Kq2QJJX.jpg (102KB, 363x507px) Image search: [Google]
Kq2QJJX.jpg
102KB, 363x507px
>>2806597
I've already got all of the... er... beastly love I can handle.

>>2806623
(That's a first.)
>>
>>2806642
>massages your feet
>>
>>2806616
Hmm
>he grins and moves closer, taking in her thickness and wide, perfect breeding hips
Well, up close you do look a little tighter, maybe I'm wrong..
>>
>>2806629
I was born ready!
>>
>>2806642
(Is this the Dodger anon I talked to before?)
>>
>>2806636
I do want to...
>I begin to pull down my pants, showing a firm ass and a small flaccid cock
>>
>>2806616

Don't say what? Didn't quite catch that.

>He playfully teases and fondles her big butt some more, his pre starting to stain her outfit.

Why don't you take this suit off? Let me see the rest. I'm curious to know what the front looks like. Although I'm sure it's as *cute* as the back~
>>
File: 1443750478419.png (274KB, 1280x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1443750478419.png
274KB, 1280x1378px
>>2806596
Give me the dirty details, anon.

>>2806603
>She giggles, wriggling her hips lightly and letting her rear jiggle.

You like? It's nowhere near as good as Risky's or Sky's. My strength's in my hair.
>>
File: Blaziken (50).jpg (75KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken (50).jpg
75KB, 1252x1252px
>>2806654
I can tell~ No matter what I tried, couldn't get him to budge on his stance with me...
>>
>>2806657
>massages your claws

>>2806665
(From a few weeks ago? Yes)
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 450x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 450x595px
>>2806638
>>2806641
>>2806643
>>2806662
>JIRO IS NOT DMG
>YOU LIKE THIS
>>
>>2806681
Ohhh~ thank you~...
>>
File: q3wu6r97.jpg (550KB, 1024x1528px) Image search: [Google]
q3wu6r97.jpg
550KB, 1024x1528px
>>2806678
>Elizabeth almost looks a little smug as you say that, but she clasps her hands behind her back and smiles at you nevertheless.
That's because Jiro's a good man and he wouldn't ever betray me. I don't think I'd have been much competition if you'd gotten to him first, though.

>>2806688
(OOOOOOOHHHHHHH MAH GAAAAAAWD)
>>
File: 1462963657276.png (432KB, 995x643px) Image search: [Google]
1462963657276.png
432KB, 995x643px
>>2806661
"Look!"
>She pinches and slaps herself on the ass, which contrary to her boasting, jiggles and bounces wildly
"Not chubby at all!"

>>2806671
>She tries to kick backwards into you, successfully hitting you in the stomach with her foot, but also losing her balance and falling on her face again
>She lifts herself up, muttering to herself, and for a brief moment glows bright white, reappearing completely bare naked, then shyly rolls over, laying on her back
"L-like this?"
>>
>>2806673
I want to grab your butt and fuck you from behind
>>
File: 6cwz4ll.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
6cwz4ll.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>2806681
>that piss-poor Photoshop
>>
>>2806688
Uh, we knew this already...
>>
>>2806617
Yes, I apparently got two of them. Another proud moment in the (apparent) black comedy that is my time in /erp/. I guess Nue did train me well with me becoming a pathetic joke in this place.
>>
File: 19.jpg (388KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
388KB, 1120x1600px
>>2806667
>Jun covers his mouth with his hand.
My this looks like it'll be fun~
>The boy places his hand on your ass and slowly rubs it before trying to spread it open; Hie other hand coming up to gently stroke the man's dick.

>>2806673
Oh I do like~
>Jun giggles softly and slowly pokes it again.
I still find it good even if you don;t~
>>
>>2806681
(Hot diggity! But fuuuuck, I can't stay up all night, otherwise I'd hop on as Holly and put on a show with you!)
>>
>>2806703
>his fingers stretch out and sink into her flesh, the fabirc seperating the them as he smirks some more
Yeah, ultra tight. This isn't a fat, lewd, thick mess at all
>>
>>2806714
>sticks my hand into your mouth
>>
File: 393.jpg (450KB, 1917x1016px) Image search: [Google]
393.jpg
450KB, 1917x1016px
>>2806708
(Good pictures are hard to find, rip)

>>2806717
(Aaaaa, its ok! I'll try to be around some more, but I doubt I'll find any anons that want a THICK Dodger atm)
>>
>>2806688
quelle horreur
>>
File: tumblr_npvi6zBJ201uv7yrwo5_1280.jpg (166KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npvi6zBJ201uv7yrwo5_1280.jpg
166KB, 850x600px
>>2806704
Simple, but at least you're honest and straightforward. Do you wanna?

>>2806714
>Her butt is pretty soft, his finger sinking gently into the skin even through her clothes.

Hee hee, glad to hear you like it!
>>
File: 1460703861934.jpg (55KB, 640x627px)
1460703861934.jpg
55KB, 640x627px
>>2806742
(I do, but I gotta hit the hay x.x Have some thicc Holly in the meantime)
>>
>>2806714
>My cock starts to harden as soon as you begin to stroke it and i feel your hand spreading my ass with ease
I'm sure it will be very fun~
>>
>>2806698
Best I could do for him was a massage. He really did enjoy the ones I gave him. Perhaps you would have as well?
>>
>>2806651
I guess you could say that. Came down with an illness during that radio fiasco. Took a break by mostly lurking. Thought about coming back. Then I read this thread.
>>
can I touch ur butt?
>>
>>2806763
ERP? not right now but I really want to fuck your butt and thrust inside you until I make you scream
>>
File: 1457361614360.png (302KB, 960x922px) Image search: [Google]
1457361614360.png
302KB, 960x922px
>>2806727
"Exactly!"
>Either through willing ignorance or a complete lack of social skills, she feels she's proven herself right
"I told you, tight and firm and muscular!"
>She tries to flex her buns to barely any effect, though the slightest movement makes her rear jiggle like fresh lime jello
>>
File: 1462256487157.jpg (162KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
1462256487157.jpg
162KB, 588x766px
Who wants their dick sucked?
>>
>>2806773
(Aayy, I hope I see you around then! Hnnnn)
>>
>>2806703

Exactly like that.

>His eyes trail across Peridot's tiny, lithe frame, taking in her small, but cute, tits and her smooth and hairless pussy.

Gotta say, you are one of the cutest girls I've ever seen.

>His cock practically throbbed in agreement.
>He slowly climbed over her and hovered, his rock-hard dick leaking pre into her taut stomach.
>Before she could say anything he bent down and kissed her on the lips, his tongue finding its way into her mouth.
>>
>>2806803
nep/nep would nep
>>
>>2806802
I've just got one thing to test, then..
>he fumbled with his belt until his semi-erect, thick cock flopped freely, pushing it up against her ass
Take those underwear off and see if you can hold this dick between those buns.
>>
File: w4s8dr8tfolvi.png (708KB, 726x1210px) Image search: [Google]
w4s8dr8tfolvi.png
708KB, 726x1210px
>>2806773
(Holy motherfucking goddamn)

>>2806782
>Lizzie shrugs, grinning a little wider, no hint of malice in her eyes despite the rivalry the pair of you supposedly maintained. She stretched out her arms behind her, yawning widely and blinking as she spoke.
Maybe. But we'll never know now... Not unless he manages to convince me to let you into our bed for a night~.
>>
File: 1460702223990.jpg (369KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460702223990.jpg
369KB, 684x1024px
>>2806806
One more for the road, this one is real too.

>you will never be crushed between these massive godlike thighs
>>
>>2806735
>The boy slowly begins to suckle on your finger lapping his tongue around them covering it in his saliva.

>>2806763
>Jun lets out a chuckle and wraps his arms around the women.
So soft everywhere Shantae~

>>2806777
>Jun now presses two of his fingers into the man's ass slowly working it so it fits nice and snug for him.
Oh I hope I can make you feel good~
>The boy takes your cock in his mouth teasing it with his tongue as he slowly works the shaft and uses his now free hand to gently stroke himself as to make his member become erect.
>>
>>2806803
I'm glad people keep these old memes alive. They are important /ERP/ heritage.
>>
>>2806742
Are you the anon who was going to play dodger with a fat butt?
>>
>>2806570
You seemed to enjoy the one with Jiro and Sponty.
>>
File: 1462508707897.png (19KB, 235x235px)
1462508707897.png
19KB, 235x235px
>>2806834
>>you will never be crushed between these massive godlike thighs
>>
>>2806835
>cum inflation
>cum inflation trap

Oh sweet Mama, I'm about to commit a sin.
>>
File: 1429416152474.png (431KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1429416152474.png
431KB, 1000x1100px
>>2806792
Okay, sure...

...Why does no one want to seem to ERP now? It was busy enough around this time the other day...

>>2806835
>Shantae arched back gently into him as he embraced her.

Hmmm~ I'm not that soft, you know. I'm a hero!
>>
File: seething.jpg (594KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
seething.jpg
594KB, 1920x1080px
>>2806853
>>
>>2806834
Those hips! My poor heart..

>>2806849
(Thats me!)
>>
>>2806860
Maybe no one wants to RP with Shantae at the momemnt. Got anyone else?
>>
Has anyone considered playing a Zelda girl?
>>
>tfw wondering what Jiro and Elizabeth's children would be like
>>
>>2806883
I played Skyward Sword Zelda a long time ago, but I'd be happy to take a request for someone else
>>
File: 1459923474185.gif (377KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
1459923474185.gif
377KB, 833x625px
>>2806812
>Her pouty frown is interrupted as your lips press onto hers, your tongue slipping into her excited, but inexperienced mouth
>She moans softly into your mouth, trying to copy the movements of your tongue, her small hands shyly starting to stroke your chest

>>2806822
"Of course I can!"
>She briefly glows white, then reappears completely bare naked, then scoots back against you, guiding your half-chub between her cheeks
"Aah...perfect!~"
>>
>>2806860
Not exactly feeling 100% right now, been tempted a couple times but not enough to power through feeling this crappy.
>>
>>2806885
>>
File: 617f9c34b92.jpg (148KB, 850x835px) Image search: [Google]
617f9c34b92.jpg
148KB, 850x835px
>>2806883
>Has anyone considered playing a Zelda girl?
Me, per(v/y anon told me to gather images of twilight princess to ERP zelda for him but that was months ago and I haven't done it
>>
File: Yes.png (63KB, 184x192px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
63KB, 184x192px
>cums on thread
>>
File: 98578l46.jpg (540KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
98578l46.jpg
540KB, 800x1200px
>>2806883
(I considered playing Zelda from TP, but I'm not sure I could do it well.)
>>
File: ev06i.jpg (38KB, 392x287px) Image search: [Google]
ev06i.jpg
38KB, 392x287px
>>2806858
(Do it; fill me up like the cum dumpster I am~)

>>2806860
>Jun smiles and moves up to kiss you on the lips.
A soft hero indeed~

>>2806885
>>2806905
(And I cannot stop laughing.)

>>2806909
>Is cummed on and thoroughly enjoys it.
More please~
>>
>>2806834
>ywn slide your dick between those massive thighs
why live
>>
>>2806511
KEK
>>
File: Blaziken (41).jpg (56KB, 652x609px) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken (41).jpg
56KB, 652x609px
>>2806826
Ohhhh~, that would be the day...
>>
>>2806860
>ERP
<in an ERP thread
Wat?
>>
>>2806896
>he lets out a deep groan as his member perks up, hardening as her fat, green cheeks suffocate it. His hands slide down and push her cheeks apart for a moment, feeling both her hot, needy holes gape
D-Damn.. I guess you're....wrong~
>>
>>2806857
>>2806867
>you will never be in a three-person marriage with Holly and Ross
>she will never get peeved at you for making one too many stupid jokes about her chubby thighs and big hips
>you will never be going down on her later that night, only for her to clamp her legs around your head and not let you out until you make her cum as an apology
>>
File: 67c50e51349361ab750a50df545ea61f.jpg (515KB, 900x1057px) Image search: [Google]
67c50e51349361ab750a50df545ea61f.jpg
515KB, 900x1057px
>>2806457
>>
>>2806862
And then there was that time when you first showed up here where you were jerking that one guy while Jiro was fucking you for the first time.
>>
>>2806835
>I moan as you slip the fingers into my ass
Hnng~ You're already doing a nice job.
>I shiver lightly in pleasure as my cock goes into your mouth
>>
>all this attention for Holly

Now Suzy just needs to return ;_;
>>
>>2806939
Just one.

>whips out muh dick

Any objections, Lady?
>>
>>2806910
(Anyone else you've considered playing?)
>>
>>2806910
>TP Zelda
Holy shit yes
If you play her as a domme like Ragyo I'd never stop cumming
>>
>>2806895
OoT Zelda...?
>>
File: BOOTY BOTHERED.jpg (36KB, 620x508px) Image search: [Google]
BOOTY BOTHERED.jpg
36KB, 620x508px
>>2806932
... I'll be right back.

>>2806940
>

>>2806958
(From Zelda? Maybe Ruto or Saria, or Sheikh.)
>>
>>2806935
"What!? W-wasn't the test to see if I could!?"
>She nearly screams, her nasally voice cracking in surprise and anger, only causing her ass to bounce and wobble even more, your cock nearly vanished inside
>>
File: 1411574141896.jpg (209KB, 809x527px) Image search: [Google]
1411574141896.jpg
209KB, 809x527px
>>2806879
Not really - I never really had enough pictures for anyone else, unless you like more Wayforward characters.

>>2806883
No, but I do have a lot of pictures of Malon, and I remember her pretty well from Ocarina of Time. Almost all are sfw though.

>>2806899
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling bad, anon! Do you want a hug? All I can do over here.

>>2806927
>Shantae playfully kisses his lips.
>>
>>2806939
Which ERP Samus are you?
>>
>>2806946
(Same anon here that plays both--why must it be tonight that all my fans are on? ;~;)
>>
>>2806976
(I meant generally, not just from Zelda.)
>>
>>2806976
You're right. I'm sorry abou-
OH! And you were also fingering some other guy's urethra on top of all that.
>>
File: 1458553192080.png (325KB, 1483x2515px)
1458553192080.png
325KB, 1483x2515px
>>2806978
(Forgot pic)
>>
>>2806978
Yeah, but look how loosely you're holding it. Someone with a nice, tight ass could grip it like a vice, but this..
>he stroked her plump green ass playfully, pushing it to the side slightly so it wobbled and swayed his cock around
>>
File: ev07a.jpg (97KB, 630x600px) Image search: [Google]
ev07a.jpg
97KB, 630x600px
>>2806943
>Jun now pulls his mouth off your cock and giggles.
Time to fill you up like you wanted~
>The boy removes his fingers from you and moves his face down to your gaping ass now slowly gliding his tongue around and inside it for a moment.
Okay looks ready~
>He crawls up along your body and aligns his cock with your hungry hole before slowly pushing it in.

>>2806980
>The small boy quickly turn this playful kiss into a deep and passionate one by forcing his tongue into her sweet mouth and dances it around hers sharing his taste with her.
>>
>>2806997
(Stay on! I always missed getting down with that fat assed Suzy, and then you vanished forever! ;_;)
>>
File: no.png (668KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
668KB, 800x888px
>>2806457
>
>>2806927
>spreads lips and cums all over
>>
File: Blaziken (13).jpg (225KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken (13).jpg
225KB, 1280x1280px
>>2806976
I-is it gonna happen?
>>
File: w46d7tu.jpg (59KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
w46d7tu.jpg
59KB, 1024x576px
>>2807001
(Oh jeez... Trish from Devil May Cry, Tali'zorah, Revy and Shiro or Makina from DW all come to mind.)

>>2807004
(Holy shit, how do you even remember that?)
>>
File: suzy.webm (746KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
suzy.webm
746KB, 1280x720px
>>2807025
(Sorry, I recently got an actual job-job and stuff, plus I play a lot of other characters too, and Suzy is super fun to play but always attracts a lot of trolls and stuff too which is kinda discouraging. But long as I have fans like you around I'll be sure to stop in more often~)
>>
File: 1453478034908.png (431KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
1453478034908.png
431KB, 620x876px
>>2806955
>She waits to be amazed by the bold mans cock only to be let down.
If you're going to call sucking your cock a mission that it should be something worth doing.

>>2806986
They one that will probably not fuck you~
>>
>>2807027
>Begins to lick your soft vagina as he takes a shower in your cum
>>
File: a2b3e2b2e7e29c1750c2682da5b5443b.jpg (674KB, 1008x921px) Image search: [Google]
a2b3e2b2e7e29c1750c2682da5b5443b.jpg
674KB, 1008x921px
>>2806457
>>
>>2807042
>that webm
>"more often"

N-NOW! I NEED MY THICK, MILKY WAIFU FIX! AAAAAAAHHH.H.H.H...HH.H..

But I understand, I hope we see you soon ;_;7)
>>
>>2806896

I've changed my mind. I gotta look into these cute eyes when we fuck.

>He broke off the kiss and smiled, stroking Peridot's cheek gently.
>He lined up his cock with her dripping entrance and started pushing himself inside, her chubby cunt lips spreading as her drive forward.
>Soon he was fully hilted, his balls resting on her warm, wet lips.

You are fucking tight, Peri!

>He moaned and began to pull out, Peridot's vice-like grip making that a slow-going process.
>He only got half way out before he decided to slam back in, the force of his thrust bouncing Peridot's small body about.
>He hungrily watched her delicate breasts bounce as well, the dark green nipples stuff and erect.
>He worked up a steady but energetic humping, his cock sliding in and out of Peridot's wet cunt, his cum-filled balls slapping against her swollen lips.
>>
>She gets in from outside, closing the door behind her.
"Woah, that assignment was harder than I thought"
>>
>>2807046
Yay! Femdom Samus is best Samus.
>dat pic
T-there's no need for a gun though!
>anon cowers sexually
>>
>>2807054
Go to bed.
>>
>>2807038
Is that something you'd ever forget?
>>
>>2807066
Hello there miss~
>Jun waves towards the new women.
>>
File: 045.jpg (604KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
604KB, 706x1000px
Yours truly Aya Shamemeiru is here!
>>
File: puppy eyes.jpg (68KB, 1100x670px) Image search: [Google]
puppy eyes.jpg
68KB, 1100x670px
>>2807082
(Nope. Sue me, I was just doing my job~)
>>
File: Nukodoke-76-003-2.jpg (74KB, 229x439px) Image search: [Google]
Nukodoke-76-003-2.jpg
74KB, 229x439px
>>2807073
...no
>>
>>2807042
Who else do you play?
>>
>>2807038
(Is that the complete list, or is there anyone else?)
>>
>>2807102
Yes.
>>
File: For Anon.webm (399KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
For Anon.webm
399KB, 1280x720px
>>2807061
Yeah, I got a bunch of new pics and webms to use. Maybe tomorrow night~
>>
>>2807110
(I'm too tired and distracted to think of everyone, honestly. I should be focusing on that essay.)
>>
>>2807100
Didn't you also let some other guy fuck one of your portals?
>>
>>2807038
>Trish
Oooh baby
>>
>>2807022
Oh yes this is gonna feel- Ahhh~!
>I feel your cock being pushed inside my ass and i moan sensually
It feels good having it inside me.
>>
File: 1429416991256.png (546KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429416991256.png
546KB, 750x1000px
>>2807022
>Shantae doesn't seem to mind the kiss at all, happily accepting it.

>>2807098
Hello!
>>
>>2807125
Why? Why did you set me on fire, Elizabeth? Why didn't you just write your essay!?

STOP WASTING TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME
>>
>>2807131
(I did.)
>>
File: 1zybk9i.png (557KB, 660x1044px)
1zybk9i.png
557KB, 660x1044px
>>2807070
(Just a throw away pic so I don't use up all the good ones, don't want all you cucks slobbering all over my body now)

>>2807070
So small and sad, you almost make me pity you~
>>
File: Brushfuck.png (761KB, 1200x834px) Image search: [Google]
Brushfuck.png
761KB, 1200x834px
>>2807008
"W-what? What's wrong with it?"
>Her voice quivering, she holds her arms up in front of herself defensively

>>2807065
>She laid back, arms above her head, completely overstimulated, moaning lewdly and drooling as she graciously accepted the hard dicking she was after
>Her toesies curl and her nipples visibly grow big and hard as he ravishes her with attention, spreading her walls further than she imagined they could go
>>
>>2807115
Like this time tomorrow? That works for me, I think...I think I can wait for my thickfu till then

>her cute chub stomach
>>
>>2807125
I want to fuck you while Jiro watches
Also why don't you and jiro typefuck in the threads anymore?
>>
>>2807154
It's not that small. If we measure in centimeters its's almost double digits.
>>
File: 543c9a609913c29b40757888626118bc.jpg (192KB, 800x1007px) Image search: [Google]
543c9a609913c29b40757888626118bc.jpg
192KB, 800x1007px
>>2807098
Hello there miss Aya~

>>2807133
>Jun begins to slowly thrust into the man letting out soft pants and moans before grabbing a hold of their cock and slowly caressing it in his grasp.
Y-yes it is nice~
>The boy now moves his mouth towards the man's and begins to slowly kiss him.

>>2807140
>The small boy's hands wrap around the women as he continues to explore her mouth with his tongue; slowly caressing her in his hold.
>>
>>2807155
Nothings wrong with it cutie, its just thick and fat, not tight like you think it is
>he pushed against her, his full, swollen sack hitting against her soft mound as his hands still toyed with her wobbling, embarrasingly chubby ass
>>
*erps you in the butt*
>>
File: Literally ass modelling.webm (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Literally ass modelling.webm
250KB, 1280x720px
>>2807169
Probably a little earlier actually. See you then cutiepie ;*
>>
>>2807187
>cums and starts farting
>>
>>2807125
I have an essay for you.
It's called "All the Ways I Want to Fuck Lady Palutena"
Any chance you could help me with it sometime?
>>
>>2807098
"Oiii." The familiar voice rings out as she steps towards the tengu, wearing her signature toothy grin. "Back for more, girlie?" Sneering, the redhead takes a long stride, closing the gap between them. "Still not done with you yet. Don't think you're off the hook."
>>
>>2807200
Dont use up all those webms! See you then, my dick is diamonds
>>
File: 986746.jpg (86KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
986746.jpg
86KB, 1191x670px
>>2807148
(HA! Oh man, I'm grinning ear-to-ear now.)

>>2807172
(Because I moved to Ragyo and ended up having more fun there. Elizabeth is for Jiro and Jiro only. And maybe Blaziken AND Jiro shortly.)

>>2807204
(I would love NOTHING more than to be your editor~)
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,km.jpg (1MB, 3526x2293px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,km.jpg
1MB, 3526x2293px
>>2807187
>trembles
>>
File: 003.jpg (311KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
311KB, 630x800px
>>2807140
>>2807183
I see you two are already having fun!

>>2807205
W-Whaaat? I just got here. Give me a little rest before we go back to buisness.
>>
I currently have a desire to play a cutie with a fat butt.

Who do you require, anons?
>>
File: 1457378793599.jpg (95KB, 747x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457378793599.jpg
95KB, 747x1200px
>>2807186
"Stop calling it that!"
>She protests, only making her situation worse by turning around in an attempt to slap you, only to not be able to reach you, just causing her buns to wobbble and bounce more around your dick

>>2807202
(Now I want someone to come on here and ERP as Louis CK)
>>
>>2807210
>Skyrim Elizabeth
Yes please.
>>
>>2807090
"Hey, what does a little girl like yourself do in here? It can be dangerous around here"
>She says, and goes to stand next to you, making sure you're safe.
>>
>>2807224
Can we make this multiple choice? Who can you play well? I don't want to suggest someone you've never heard of, I want a role you can enjoy and sink your teeth into.
>>
>>2807226
>he gives her wobbling ass a slap, watching it ripple and bounce as his other hand spreads her cheek, eyeing her tight asshole
Chub~ Bee~
>>
>>2807220
Oh yes indeed~

>>2807231
Oh I know it can be dangerous and I can look after myself~
>Jun giggles softly before continuing.
And I'm n-not a girl but... Thank you for thinking that~
>>
>>2807155

This is...certainly...helping me relax, Peridot~!

>He leaned down to kiss her again, his cock practically jackhammering into her small hole.
>His hands found their way to her tiny chest, where they fondled and groped her boobs just like they did with her plush ass.
>Every so often he'd tweak one if her nipples, or he'd tug on it, or roll it between his fingers.
>The loud slapping sound of his flesh against her's was like music and caused his thrusts to pick up even more.
>He could feel his sack starting to tighten to his body, a sign he'd soon fill the lime-green cutie to the brim.
>>
File: d68cd3f0ad2be967c86d67a555306e13.png (469KB, 470x1065px) Image search: [Google]
d68cd3f0ad2be967c86d67a555306e13.png
469KB, 470x1065px
>>2807210

Are you sure you didn't want that massage?
>>
File: 1439795366640.jpg (408KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439795366640.jpg
408KB, 618x1000px
>>2807183
>Shantae wriggles under his grip, enjoying his touch, slowly beginning to return the kiss a little more passionately.

>>2807187
>moans fuckingly

>>2807220
Well, we've just started, but I'm lonely enough for more! Er, I mean...how are you doing?
>>
>>2807242
Im familar with a lot of characters, just give me some ideas and I'll shove the ones I'm comfortable with in a strawpoll!
>>
>>2807224
Black Widow.
>>
>>2807219
Man... if only you were actually erping as her. It would make my fucking night.
>>
>>2807269
Wait, the Marvel Black Widow? Holy shit my dick, HOLY SHIT THIS.
>>
>>2807210
Good, because I can think of quite a few chapters that need your input~
>>2807224
Fighting game ladies always have butts to die for...Yuri Sakazaki?
>>
>>2807258
Any particular mood? Submissive? Dominant? etc.
>>
File: 44802989_p0.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
44802989_p0.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
>>2807220
"Fiiine," she sighs in a joking manner, draping her arm about the youkai's shoulders as she slides up to her side.* "Come to think of it..." *the Red Knight's free hand comes up, rubbing at her chin. Oddly enough, she doesn't seem to have her claymore with her.* "I don't even know your name yet. You taste nice though, so I gotta remember it."
>>
>>2807210
Do you two still typefuck?
I'd love to have my own threesome with you and jiro as well~
(the other sergal)
>>
>>2807280
Ikr?
>>
>>2807183
>My cock twitches happily as you caress it and my ass clenches when you begin to thrust your cock
>I close around your mouth as you move it towards mine and starts to slide my tongue inside it
Ah fuck, keep it going, you're doing great~
>>
File: tumblr_o5ax6jFIzm1v57b0jo1_1280.png (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ax6jFIzm1v57b0jo1_1280.png
212KB, 1000x1000px
>>2807246
>Still unable to give you a hard smack across the face and then bite your dick off like she's in the mood to, she defeatedly starts to pout
"I-if you're gonna be like that, at least try and cum quickly..."

>>2807251
>Groaning and writhing in pleasure, she kicked up her small, thick legs and held them against her torso, bent in half for him, her feet resting on his shoulders as he violates her virgin alien pussy
>She can't even bring herself to form words as her walls wrap like a vice around him, as if trying to strangle the cum out of his raging cock
>>
>>2807125
Get that work done so I can wreck you worry free this weekend

- working robot
>>
>>2807275
I'm sorry anon but I can promise you something, tomorrow I will ERP as her, I will try my best!
>>
>>2807269
I'M GONNA LOVE YOU
>>
>>2807269
>>2807280
I can get behind this if you can get behind me~

>>2807281
Has Yuri been here? I feel like I saw her awhile ago, but I'll think about her

>>2807287
Not really, maybe a little dommy? I'm pretty flexible
>>
File: Blaziken (26).jpg (36KB, 532x449px) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken (26).jpg
36KB, 532x449px
>>2807294
If this threesome thing fails, I want you~
>>
>>2807155
You're such a little skank Peri that I love it.
It's would be so logical for you to suck my cock right now so you could finally solve the mystery.
>>
File: meh.ro11779.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro11779.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2807256
(Nah, either way I'm going to go work in a bit~ Stay classy, chikun.)

>>2807281
(You and I could write an entire holy book~)

>>2807294
(We do- Ohai.)

>>2807305
(It's you that shall be wrecked.)
>>
>>2807257
>Jun's tongue continues to dance around hers as his hands begin to travel across the girl's body now slowly caressing her; his leg now gently pressing in between hers as to try and stimulate her body even further.

>>2807303
>The boy's breathing begins to become heavy as his thrusting becomes harder and faster. Their hand continues to stroke your member now slowly teasing it's tip also as his tongue begins to press deep into your mouth.
>>
>>2807316
I've never seen a Yuri, no.
Noel from Blazblue could be nice too
>>
>>2807306
Gotcha love. Hopefully I'll be on and not at work. Mind if I get an ass shot before you go?

If you are planning to stay for a bit, mind me asking how your day was?
>>
>>2807316
If like black widow if you can play her well, not just a blank slut with ScarJo pix. But yes, if you can do it will I'd be super into it.
>>
>>2807178
>She brings her hand up to her mouth to stifle her laughter. After it subsides she tosses you a strap-on.
Put that on and lay on your back, I wan to get myself ready for when I fuck the person that ruined your life later~
>>
File: 019.png (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>2807249
I hope you're enjoying yourself~
And maybe if you're interested we can enjoy each other a bit ~

>>2807257
Fufufu~ Lonley enough for more?
Don't act like I haven't heard that.

>>2807290
I just said my name like two posts ago. So you remember my taste but not what I said 4 minutes ago? Tzz, tzz, tzz~ And that you managed to get me an orgasm.
>>
>>2807326
(What I wouldn't give to pen volume after volume with the goddess of light <3)
>>
File: 1430846348144.jpg (311KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1430846348144.jpg
311KB, 800x1280px
>>2807256
Oh wow you are fluffy.

>>2807306
Am I allowed to get excited too?!

>>2807316
That ghost - whatever her name is - is a good choice too.
>reverse_blowjob.gif

>>2807328
>Shantae gently pulls away from the kiss, kissing his nose gently as she moves to lay back, opening her legs a little.

You're taking it awfully slow - mind if we speed things up a little hun?
>>
>>2807326
We'll see about that!

But you're probably right.
I'll email you something when I get home, bae.
>>
>>2807337
>that pic
>>
>>2807351
>bae

See this is exactly what that anon from earlier was talking about
>>
>>2807337
>anon puts on the strap-on
The guy who ruined my life? The one who got to all the girls I liked before me in school? Please, Samus, not him.
>>
>>2807353
>dat "well, while you're down there..." face
>>
>>2807344
"...Uhh... W-wait." Truthfully, she wasn't paying much attention that time. Scratching her cheek, she looks from side to side nervously. It's clear her memory's not the best, either...oddly enough. "Um...Aya, was it?"
>>
>>2807328
>My cock starts to leak precum as you keep stroking it and my whole body shivers and i breathe more heavily from the overwhelming pleasure of having both his cock and his ass played with.
>>
>>2807335
I think I'll do her for now, I like the idea and I'm familar with her character. I'll be back soon after I've fleshed out her folder, tovarishch~
>>
File: 343822 - Happiness Jun_Watarase.jpg (305KB, 894x370px) Image search: [Google]
343822 - Happiness Jun_Watarase.jpg
305KB, 894x370px
>>2807344
Oh? I think I could get behind that~

>>2807347
Oh? Sure we can~
>The boy giggles gently before moving his face down to her vagina and begins to lick it with his silken tongue slowly pressing into it with his finger.
>>
>>2807337
>>2807353
>these pics
Oh jeez oh fuck
>>
File: 1454895751769.png (480KB, 1565x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1454895751769.png
480KB, 1565x2100px
>>2807318
(Literally about to pass out, I'm sorry to be such a boner killer. This was great though! Hope you had fun too <3)
>>
>>2807359
> talking silly to friends/partners

Damn that's some wild shit
>>
File: 1438718760488.jpg (447KB, 1239x878px) Image search: [Google]
1438718760488.jpg
447KB, 1239x878px
>>2807334
When you get off work, 12:16 am here where I live

I don't mind question, I love them!
My day went pretty well, I got home at around 3 pm, I don't know If you knew but I was on a trip, it was a nice trip
>>
>when you just came but this fucking Palutena pic has you raring to go again
>>
>>2807249
"But you look like a girl, I couldn't know... But you have a different smell, I should've known that you are a boy".
>She blushes a little, embarrassed from her mistake but continues speaking.
"Well it's nice meeting you, if you can take of yourself that's alright but I will protect you if you want me to".
>She smiles at you and sits on the sofa.
>>
>>2807353
>>2807337
(I can join in this pictures.)
>>
>>2807304

Peridot, I'm cumming!

>He shouted, his body tensing up as he jerkily thrusted into her.
>Viscous, off-white cum filled Peridot's well-used pussy, her tiny womb unable to handle the sheer volume.
>Glob after glob poured into her until the excess began seeping out from around his plugged cock.
>He huffed and panted, and again leaned down to kiss the little alien as his orgasm began to taper off.
>Finally, his balls were spent and he pulled his sticky cock out with a wet pop, his seed gurgling out slowly, clumping up on her puffy lips.

Is it...too soon to say...I love you? Heh.
>>
>>2807382
You and I both know that ain't silly, you fuck.
>>
>>2807347
>>
File: feb02d36bf348437a870f7a18cc49419.jpg (586KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
feb02d36bf348437a870f7a18cc49419.jpg
586KB, 1000x707px
>>2807386
(I dunno if you want it, but here's a pic for you~)
>>
>>2807372
I look forward to it. Please come up with a reason for her to be here. Obviously it will 'get' sexual, it's the ERP thread, but it would not be very Romanoff to just show up looking for a random hookup. She'd have a mission, anons could be her targets, for interrogation maybe.
>>
>>2807378
(No worries bro. Just got home. Super exhausted anyway. I might hit up one more person in the meantime. Sleep well bud!)

Later Skanki-dot!
>>
>>2807359
Lurk more
>>
File: 14.jpg (27KB, 307x293px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
27KB, 307x293px
>>2807370
>The boy pulls his mouth away from yours letting out a loud scream in pleasure.
I-I think I can't last any longer mister~
>He stares down at the man; his face flustered as hi lifts up your legs and begins to thrust even harder into you as their cock begins to throb and twitch within him.

>>2807390
Oh well thank you miss~
>Jun giggles softly and wraps his arms around the women.
And I don't mind being called a girl~ In fact I want to be.
>>
>>2807372
>>2807400
>interrogation domination by black widow
>>
>>2807397
I think you like most shitposting anons take everything said here too seriously.
>>
File: never enough booty.jpg (458KB, 780x936px) Image search: [Google]
never enough booty.jpg
458KB, 780x936px
>>2807387
(That's the spirit, anon!)

>>2807391
(Is this a thing? I want more of this if this is a thing.)
>>
>>2807424
>massages your feet
>>
>>2807386
It's about 12:21am my time (00:21).
That's awesome! Where did you go?

I've been to busy to check these threads so I rarely go on.

And ya! Keep the pictures coming! I won't probably cum tonight, but it gives me happy thoughts to sleep on though.
>>
>>2807424
>moans fuckingly
>>
>>2807424
Fuccck, I wanna cum for you, goddess~
Give me your best encouragement!
>>
File: 1429823659951.png (66KB, 290x346px) Image search: [Google]
1429823659951.png
66KB, 290x346px
>>2807373
>that image
>>
>>2807393
C H O O S E Y O U R O W N E R P

Does Peridot:
A. Slap him in the face?
B. Give him a kiss on the cheek?
C. Go brag to Garnet?
D. Get married to Anon?
>>
File: cheryl.jpg (63KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
cheryl.jpg
63KB, 750x423px
>>2807224
Can you play her?
>>
>>2807439
>>2807430
(Whoops.)
>>
>>2807399
I like where this is going.
>>
File: 1455664558807.png (2MB, 3035x4299px) Image search: [Google]
1455664558807.png
2MB, 3035x4299px
>>2807353
(Was a gift)

>>2807360
>She places her foot against his chest then pushes him over onto his back, she then places her foot over the strap up pushing it down and forcing it to dig into his tiny cock.
If you're gonna whine like that I might want to skip you and go straight onto him~

>>2807391
Another busty blonde? Who might you be~
>>
File: 024.png (1MB, 1325x2355px) Image search: [Google]
024.png
1MB, 1325x2355px
>>2807369
Fufufu~
>she quickly presses her lips onto the lips of the red haired girl
That's your reward for remembering it~

>>2807373
Get behind what?
Get behind me and use your girlcock on me~
How leeeewd~
>>
>>2807424
(If you mean the picture theme possibly, if you mean if I'm an actual ava, I am.)
>>
>>2807444
(Oh? Do you like what you see~?)

>>2807461
W-well that would be fun~ Unless you want to be the one getting behind me I'm up for anything.
>He bites down on one of his fingers to try and look seductive only to fail and look cuter instead.
>>
File: 1430994262444.png (16KB, 524x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430994262444.png
16KB, 524x450px
>>2807344
Whaaat? Are you calling me a liar? I wouldn't lie to you.

>>2807373
>Shantae let out a surprised cry of happiness, laughing as she used magic to make the clothes on her lower body disappear, letting out more lustful sounds as he began licking her directly.

Wow, you really did go fast! Not that a mind...~

>>2807398
Fl-fluffy and muscly...
>>
>>2807456
Ouch! Samus that hurts.
>anon reaches down to touch his cock, cause he's so turned on, but it's trapped under the strap-on and he can't get at it well
>>
File: b36e3dce918182a2c740ec087aef0ead.jpg (159KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b36e3dce918182a2c740ec087aef0ead.jpg
159KB, 1000x1000px
>>2807462
(I mean the picture theme, yes.)

>>2807443
(Fine, but after this I'm leaving the thread!)
Oh dear... You just came and you're already hard for me? That's a mighty feat, dear anon. But I bet your cock aches from that first load, even a little. I don't want you to suffer. Put your hands around your cock and massage yourself up and down, every so gently. Work the ache out of your big, hard cock. Make sure to rub your head whenever you go up and squeeze at the base, it'll help you feel even better...
>>
File: seras_victoria_by_maryanime.jpg (112KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
seras_victoria_by_maryanime.jpg
112KB, 600x845px
>>2807412
"h-hey little boy... g-girl w-why are you hugging me, y-your head is touching my chest!"
>She said, trying to stay calm as the young boy wrapped his arms around her, his head slightly touching her soft chest.
>>
>>2807470
the cock
was fat
>>
>tfw I'm tired as fuck but I still wanna massage everyone that wants it

>>2807471
>massages your feet
>>
>>2807445

D all the way.
>>
>>2807412
N-neither can i.... I'm gonna cum!
>As you lift up my leg and thrust harder, my cock twitches even more and i climax from the overwhelming sensation and cum starts to shoot out
>>
>>2807400
>>2807416
Thats exactly what I was thinking, or anon/s overpower her. I'll be down to dirty in a little bit, I hope you dont mind waiting

>>2807448
I havent watched the show in moons, but I'd love to at some point
>>
>>2807372
She's a very manipulative character, I hope you can include that.
>>
File: 50194418_p0.png (665KB, 794x750px) Image search: [Google]
50194418_p0.png
665KB, 794x750px
>>2807461
A bit surprised by that sudden peck on her cheek, Elesis giggles, before doing the same, this time keeping their lips locked for much longer. The heated lady's tongue lashes forth, and forcibly presses through the tengu's lips, before the redhead slowly pulls away, her tongue and the youkai's lips connected with a strand of saliva. A devious smirk is present on her face, as she rubs Aya's cheek softly with the hand around her shoulders. "You're adorable."

>>2807470
(oh lord...)
>>
File: 3e8691d0776b9af0fd7639156c02dda6.jpg (734KB, 1042x1042px) Image search: [Google]
3e8691d0776b9af0fd7639156c02dda6.jpg
734KB, 1042x1042px
(So uh, would anyone be interested in a private session in which I play Kirino for you? You can play as Kyousuke or an OC, I don't care. I'd play her in thread, but I just don't think it's possible to play someone like her outside of a one on one anyway.

Bonus points if you can guess who this is...)
>>
>>2807483
Me next, me next!
>>
File: 1420108215136-0.png (59KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420108215136-0.png
59KB, 600x500px
>>
File: 1460023812585.png (437KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460023812585.png
437KB, 1280x1280px
>>2807484
>>
>>2807498
Mango?
>>
>>2807498
Yuruposter?
>>
>>2807498
Oh, you're actually pulling through with it.
>>
>>2807492
>overpower her
She's one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s best trained agents. If someone without super powers can over power her, you're playing her wrong.
>>
File: Blaziken (36).png (97KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken (36).png
97KB, 600x635px
>>2807499
Hmhm, you anons must love the attention!

>massages your feet
>>
File: 1456238714026.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1456238714026.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>2807498
>Kirino
>>
>>2807498
You're whoever plays Teto for Tetoanon
>>
>>2807504

Oh that is just 2cute.
>>
>>2807456
My name is Cynthia, I'm a pokemon champion mostly, just a women who enjoys herself.

>>2807479
(I'd have to look around, there might be.)
>>
>>2807501
kys
>>
>>2807511
>implying an anon cant play a supervillan/hero to overpower her

Please go
>>
>>2807479
(You're the best~ I'm gonna shoot a hot, sticky sacrifice for my goddess thanks to you! Now get on that essay, and when you check your mail after you're done we can start planning our own novel~ Thanks again, Goddess!)
>>
File: To be continued...?.png (402KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
To be continued...?.png
402KB, 1280x1422px
>>2807519
Glad you think so~

Goodnight anon :)
>>
>>2807506
(No.)

>>2807507
>>2807514
(That was fast...)

>>2807508
(I've been going back and forth between this and making an OC imouto, but I'm seeing if this would work.)

>>2807513
(Yeah, I don't blame you. But then, if you've ever seen my other characters, you'll notice a trend...)
>>
>>2807492
You should get yourself up to date on Archer. Cheryl would be really fun to play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2jh4vQsjE
She's crazy and unpredictable.
>>
THEMED THREAD WHEN?
>>
>>2807540
(C-C-C-CALLED IT! Layer, lesboposter.)
>>
>>2807551
>>2807551
Thread posts: 569
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.