[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slob thread anyone? Males or females allowed as long as they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 23

File: 1461021886107.jpg (221KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1461021886107.jpg
221KB, 1280x968px
Slob thread anyone? Males or females allowed as long as they're slobs. Keep it softcore-midcore if you can though, please, I'm new to it and am trying to get into the fetish.
>>
File: slob aeris.png (297KB, 845x814px) Image search: [Google]
slob aeris.png
297KB, 845x814px
So it finally happened. I was wondering when someone was going to start one with all the slob talk.
>Keep it softcore-midcore
Damn, I really like the hardcore stuff, but I'll oblige and post more mild stuff
>I'm new to it and am trying to get into the fetish
You made a slob thread and you're just dipping your toes into the waters of this fetish? That's not really a good way to start t b h
>>
>>2386769
I'm pretty sure OP is a guy I've been talking to in the main fat thread about this stuff, he actually isn't into this stuff much and requested people help him get into it. I imagine that's probably why it has the whole soft-midcore rule.
>>
>>2386769
Sorry bout that, if I'm the OP for the next couple of threads I'll gradually increase it.
>>2386807
Yup, it's me.
>>
>>2387763
>next couple of threads
just saying, there probably aren't enough slobfags around to make this a sustainable general. it might be nice to have one, but it would either be slow and consistently on the verge of dying or it would just 404 after a couple days. I'll still post in it though, it'll be nice while it lasts.
>>
>>2388584
Hey, it's worth a shot. If you have any extreme stuff I guess you can post that too.
>>
does it have to be conventional human food to be considered slob? what if it's like, a morbidly obese anthro predator (any animal) greedily, sloppily eating its prey, with their blood and guts spilling everywhere all over him, and the room? maybe some of it is being, how you say, eaten by hordes of bugs or whatever...

not that I have any content like this
>>
>>2388774
I think by definition that would be slob, but it would also be some pretty extreme guro which probably isn't the best for here
>>
>>2388793

It doesn't really make sense anyway since nothing with a feral diet would turn into a stationary blob, but it was just a thought
>>
>>2388774
That sounds more like gore/guro than slob though
>>
>>2388850

What is slob then? I thought it was just being messy, and greedy for food
>>
>>2388828
Well, there is some immobile feral slob stuff out there, but yeah, scenario-wise that probably wouldn't happen from a natural feral diet
>>2388880
That is what it is, I think what that guy is saying is that the focus of that scenario is definitely more guro
>>
>>2388880
That and in the case of fats, having food on your belly
>>
File: slobmiranda.jpg (182KB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
slobmiranda.jpg
182KB, 1280x771px
>>2388880
but that's like textbook slob. I'm thinking of the version of slob which is an obese pile of filth, with unkempt fur covered in drool, sweat, and foodstains, shoving copious amounts of food into their gaping maw, having uncontrollable bouts of gas, and maybe incontinence.
>>
>>2389133

that sounds like the most beautiful thing ever

Do you have any fiction on stuff like that? it would be awesome
>>
>>2389035
or on your fat neck, cheeks and face
>>2389133
y e s
>>
File: 1454873524.min_blobgnoll.jpg (203KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454873524.min_blobgnoll.jpg
203KB, 1280x960px
>you'll never be as much of a fat slob as this dude
fugg
>>
File: kittygurl521_fattyfidge.jpg (312KB, 1074x711px) Image search: [Google]
kittygurl521_fattyfidge.jpg
312KB, 1074x711px
Wait, why does OP want to get into slobs anyways?
>>
>>2391471
Apparently they like some of the art involving it and feel like they're missing out
>>
>>2391495
That's the first I've heard something like that.
Well, hopefully this thread doesn't go under and he's able to get into it. Also hopefully he knows there is only so much light slob art, most slob art goes all out.
>>
>>2391639
It's odd, it's actually the second time I've seen it recently though the other time it was a guy who thought the idea of getting into progressively more offputing fetishes was hot.
And yeah, I imagine it might be hard for OP to get into this much since there's comparatively little mild slob stuff, as you said most stuff definitely goes all out.
>>
File: tmp_9070-belgross (1)556128371.png (485KB, 1090x853px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9070-belgross (1)556128371.png
485KB, 1090x853px
Are the food scraps a required thing for slob? I have some stuff that like, is getting there on the size side but doesn't have the food mostly out of laziness on the detail level.
>>
>>2394112
Not necessarily. Slob in itself is just messiness and poor hygiene, which includes stuff like sweatiness, drool, burping/farting/occasionally musk, messiness from food, and other stuff like that. Whether a character is a slob or not really doesn't have anything to do with fatness and is completely separate from it, it's just that the fetish is generally combined with huge fats (and for good reason, it's a god-tier fetish combo.)
>>
>>2394227
>Whether a character is a slob or not really doesn't have anything to do with fatness and is completely separate from it

I mean... on paper that may be true, but in practice I find it hard to imagine one getting anywhere close to the conventional understanding of slob without being fat, or tending to the end of getting fat...

not him, but all I can imagine is musk and possible incontinence... there isn't much to play with, there, I would think... but, I guess they can be slobs with the way they eat, though they're eating but a standard three meals a day...

it seems to me like fat is necessary to make slob more than just musk fetishism, and maybe incontinence. but this is spoken as a random who's never really seen content on this stuff before
>>
>>2394326
That's pretty fair, but what I will say is that from the non-fat slob art I've seen it seems like it often emphasizes stuff like not bathing, hairiness, and just general trashiness whereas fatslob seems to value slobbiness as a result of fattiness and the hedonism that stems from it. I guess you could say that non-fat slob fetishism is much closer to an ugliness fetish than fatslob is.
>>
>>2394431

I know the following was but an example you listed, but "hairiness" is really stretching it when it comes to furfag content though.

>I guess you could say that non-fat slob fetishism is much closer to an ugliness fetish than fatslob is.

yeesh. that's kinda a harsh way to view someone's fetish. but, I guess it is just unconventional, so it would be viewed through conventional eyes as being such..
>>
>>2394491
Yeah, the only non-fat slob stuff I've seen is human stuff, and it seems like it really emphasizes the hairiness aspect of it the majority of the time. That's why I said it was closer to an ugliness fetish, not because I think it's somehow a bad fetish (I'm not too into it on its own but I don't have anything against it,) just that it seems the aspect of slob it seems to value is that which would be considered conventionally ugly whereas fatslob tends to value it as a representation of hedonism on top of that.
>>
File: sallard.png (860KB, 1929x1071px) Image search: [Google]
sallard.png
860KB, 1929x1071px
bump
>>
File: 1452759467204.png (315KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1452759467204.png
315KB, 1280x1097px
No slob thread would be complete without Trish, surely.
>>
File: huttsoka.jpg (314KB, 1000x1011px) Image search: [Google]
huttsoka.jpg
314KB, 1000x1011px
>>
File: tmp_9070-belflabsunk1652048114.jpg (39KB, 540x592px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9070-belflabsunk1652048114.jpg
39KB, 540x592px
I think I just like when a character gets to be so overfed and hedonistic that she winds up sunken into herself like a bean bag chair. It looks so comfy.
>>
File: Bunka_in_Bed_0.png (853KB, 2600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Bunka_in_Bed_0.png
853KB, 2600x1800px
Caught this one last night. I hope it counts for something.

Hey what board was this thread originally in?
>>
>>2395977
>Hey what board was this thread originally in?

Lol, it was created on /trash/ specifically
>>
>>2395985
LOOOOOL thanks man. I thought I was missing out on some slobs somewhere
>>
Alphys a slob
>>
>>2396532

desu, this and the previous few images seem WAY too softcore for a "slob" thread. Seems to me to be just fat fetishism. I think it needs at least the slightest tinge of something conventionally "gross" to be considered slob, as excessive sweating (since you can't fault regular sweating, I think), spilled food- especially on oneself, dirt or grime from lack of hygiene, etc.

the most softcore slob image I can imagine is simply a (probably fat) character eating with greed, spilling food everywhere despite their greed
>>
>>2395861
Has there ever been any super fat/slobby art of her? I know there was one pic somebody did where she had maggots on her which could count as pretty extreme, but I don't think I've seen any hard fat slob stuff of her which is kind of surprising.
>>
>>2398540
No because everytime someone suggested making her an actual slob autists would get butthurt and cry that we're "going too far" or "corrupting" her. Like sure it's fine for this obese opossum that lives and in a trashpile and eats garbage to have multiple lactating tits and bugs crawling around, but how dare you want to draw her covered in foodstains, extremely sweaty, and farting.
>>
File: Tanya Slobbed.jpg (351KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya Slobbed.jpg
351KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: aof Malevolent Wistala.jpg (213KB, 1280x1238px) Image search: [Google]
aof Malevolent Wistala.jpg
213KB, 1280x1238px
>>
>>
File: herroliteslobalt.jpg (669KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
herroliteslobalt.jpg
669KB, 1280x905px
>>2396606
Yeah, I think we need to set up some kind of guidelines for what constitutes as slob. Like you said there should be more "gross" traits featured otherwise it's more fat fetishism than slob.
>>2391471 seems like a good example of entry level slob.

but >>2395977 is just vanilla fat art of a human. Put that in the thick thread.
>>
>>
>>2404901

The likeness this image has to the fat bart scene is amusing.
>>
What's a difference between a thick thread and a slob thread?
>>
>>2406548

Slob denotes messiness. Thick denotes the consequences of overindulgence of food.

The two are not mutually exclusive, but neither are inherent to the other.
>>
>>2406588

and by the way, "the consequences of overindulgence of food" was a poor way for me to word that, sorry. Rather, I meant to say, "thick" denotes being fat, which is from overindulgence of food. But even then, "thick" seems to be a certain variety of fat, since elsewise it'd be indistinguishable from sheer fat fetishism.

"Thick" seems to mean pudgy tummy/ slightly pudgy tummy/ very soft and pliable tummy, thick thighs, huge ass, and wide hips. Seems heavy emphasis on tummy and thigh + ass fat. Everything else as arms, cheeks (face), breasts etc. seems to really go by the wayside for the most part and seem to in no way influence a character's being considered thick or not.
>>
>>2404743
I agree, though I'd say that example of a minimum is closer to medium slob. Something like >>2386769 should be the minimum, since while it's probably not slobby enough to put off a normal thicklover it's still pretty obviously slob. I'd also say >>2394112 would be an example of low slob if it weren't for the wheezing and the fact that were it finished it would probably have more grossness in it.
>>2406548
>>2406588 is very accurate.
>>
File: fatstaraunt.jpg (171KB, 1280x748px) Image search: [Google]
fatstaraunt.jpg
171KB, 1280x748px
bump
>>
So does anyone have any good pics of slobby reptiles?
>>
File: slob maria.jpg (111KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
slob maria.jpg
111KB, 1280x929px
>>2410841
Bruh, reptiles slobs are so ridiculously common, they basically make up a large majority of slob art. You could have easily found it yourself without asking people to go find some for you. (forgot picture)
>>
File: slobivoir.jpg (213KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
slobivoir.jpg
213KB, 800x800px
>>
File: slobivoir2.png (309KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
slobivoir2.png
309KB, 800x800px
>>
>>2396606
I was saying the character is a canon slob, if there is better art then please
>>
>>2406588
They are not mutually inclusive either
>>
>>2424195

I just googled it and google says "2 events are mutually inclusive when they can both occur simultaneously".

How is it impossible for a "thick" character's physical integrity to be compromised to the point of no longer being considered "thick" by their exhibiting "slob" characteristics?
>>
>>2424348
Not that guy, but I've never heard anyone use that definition of mutual inclusivity, I've always seen it used to indicate that two things must occur with each other
>>
>>2424389

well by "neither are inherent to the other" in my original post I meant to convey that. It's not impossible for them to overlap, but they do not inherently overlap
>>
>>2424479
I didn't really mean to put either, I meant that's what you meant, that you can say mutually inclusive
>>
>>2425038

yeah, sorry. Thank you.

I've just never heard of that term, is all
>>
>>2425060
Not to sound bitter, but it is a phrase used when things are not easily grouped together, and so people never use it
>>
wow, last response was an hour ago, and we're already at page 10?
>>
>>2425838
it is peak posting hours. is there somebody shitting up the catalog again by chance?
>>
>>2425838

threads inactive for an hour currently appear to be on p6... perhaps you were mistaken
>>
>>2425838
nah, the garbage spammer showed up again
but based mod pruned them all
>>
File: soulsaverdirty.png (245KB, 1200x718px) Image search: [Google]
soulsaverdirty.png
245KB, 1200x718px
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.