[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it take a month for someone to post a diaper pony thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 137

File: 1407272965430.png (350KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1407272965430.png
350KB, 1300x1500px
Why does it take a month for someone to post a diaper pony thread. but the furrys one get posted right away.
>>
File: 1400639864443.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400639864443.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1407287102113.png (271KB, 1280x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1407287102113.png
271KB, 1280x1005px
>>
File: 1400545766185.png (952KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1400545766185.png
952KB, 2000x1500px
>>
>>2066385
Because furry >>>>>>>>>> pony shit
>>
>>2066385
Because diaper pony is dead.
>>
File: 1458871657.kurikia_spikey.jpg (140KB, 1280x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1458871657.kurikia_spikey.jpg
140KB, 1280x1226px
>>
File: militantdiapes.jpg (411KB, 946x1280px) Image search: [Google]
militantdiapes.jpg
411KB, 946x1280px
>>2066385
Because furries have had artists for longer than pone and more time is more time for artists to run out of ideas and reduce themselves to drawing fetish stuff.
>>
Because diaper ponies is the definition of autism. Seriously, if you look up autism in the dictionary, you'll find a diaper pony and a furry diaper picture side by side as THE definition.
>>
>>2066385

A month? It can't have been more than a week, two weeks at most.

In any case, it's not like we NEED threads all that often, content and discussion always runs at a glacial pace in these threads.
>>
>>2066385
>>>/mlp/
>>
File: large.jpg (303KB, 1142x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
303KB, 1142x1024px
>tfw no pony to pamper
>>
>>2066385
Why didn't you make one sooner?
>>
>>2066500
>because pony is dead

Ftfy
>>
>>
needs more diapered horse.
>>
>>2066385
Because many of us don't have a shit taste fetish like yours.
>>
>>2115512

For me it's always been more of a shit containment fetish.
>>
>>2116463
I really like this set.
It's by no means perfect, but nothing ever is.
The artist (Ricktin) really went out of his way to address the flaws when the last thread pointed them out, and for me at least it drastically changed my opinion from "yet another shitty diaper pic I don't care about" to "I really like this". Simple stuff like turning down the poo from "crayon brown" to "believable", and the pee from "radioactive yellow" to "darker tint".

Do you think there are more artists that could benefit from the same tonal change? Can you name some?
Do you even want them to change? Or do you prefer them to stick to the more common extremely saturated style?
>>
>>2116458
>>2116463
>>2116570
Yeah, I really like it too. He was pretty cool taking the criticism that well, I really liked that. Because of that I don't feel bad saying the following.

Sweat is too saturated, Shy's diaper is back to being terrible, way too colored. Urine looks like total shit (Like what the fuck is with that saturation?), and Dash's eyes are even worse than before, though being more closed is a good touch.
Oh well, still an improvement from how they were at first, but I think I prefer my versions.

And I'm sort of in the middle of the diaper saturation. Some color is nice to show what's going on, but it should be kept within reason.
>>
I'm gonna see if I can write a short little thing soon to help liven things up a bit around here.

At least, if all this Final Fantasy XV news doesn't distract me for a good while.
>>
>>2117095

FF XV really has me conflicted.

I've been a FF fan a and Squeenix fan since the early 90's, back when Squaresoft and Enix where two different companies and I was a fan of both. But it's been a pretty much constant downhill since FF VII, FF X was the last one I'd personally even feel comfortable recommending.

So with that said, I shouldn't even give a fuck about FF XV.
But I've been paying attention, and half a decade ago when it still called FF XIII: Versus it looked promising as fuck. So now... I don't know... Squeenix is the dream-killer, but this is a dream from when the company still made good stuff. Same with the FF VII reboot.
>>
>>2117250
Final Fantasy is probably my favorite game series of all time. Squaresoft/ Enix have put out fantastic stuff throughout their lifetime and since they merged. I've also been waiting for this since it was first announced in 2006, and I think it was worth the wait.

The last good Final Fantasy (and my personal favorite of the mainline series) was XII, but I have enjoyed most everything they put out since VII when most people say they fell from grace. They have been hit and miss in some regards, I'll admit, but XV is looking fantastic on all fonts. At least to me, anyway. Everything I have seen so far validates my hopes for the renaissance of Square Enix and Final Fantasy. I just hope that they make a new game set in Ivalice again.

I say if you're still on the fence, the new demo is the perfect place to see if it interests you. If you have a ps4, that is.

As far as the FFVII reboot is concerned, I think it looks great, but I would like more info on it before I see if the whole "episodic" choice was a good one. I am one of the few that likes the evolution of the combat system to a more active one. Although, I think 12 nailed it in creating the hybrid between ATB and action.
>>
>>2117587
>If you have a ps4, that is.
Heh, I'm afraid not.
I haven't owned a console since PS2. A year and a half ago I bought a prebuilt PC for 600€ that still blows the shit out of Current Gen Consoles.

One of the things that really turned me off from XII:Versus/XV is the graphical and aesthetic downgrade from the 06 version, Noctis' outfit has been so simplified and so streamlined it lacks any character, the same is true for his troupe, who are literally dressed as a boy-band now.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
Pleb thread.

This thread holds the waste of pony
>>
>>2117789
Yeah, the latest consoles aren't really the most graphically impressive, but I still find that there are plenty of games with great gameplay on them (Bloodborne being the one that really impressed me on PS4). FFXII on PS2 that blew me away, graphically speaking That being said, I think the PS4 is a pretty good console with some great titles in the works.

In terms of FFXV style, a part of me does miss the dark mechanical aesthetic from VersusXII, but I really love the contrasting bright nature with the mechanical darkness that they seem to be going for. It fits a bit better with the original "fantasy meets reality". I can see why a lot of long time fans would turn their nose from it, however. It's radically different.

As far as character designs go, I adore the outfits. It's very unique, but it's one of those things that can alienate people in favor of more traditional styles. According to the DLC that comes with the Collector's Edition, however, it seems like you can change costumes. The Collector's Edition comes with a suit and tie outfit for Noctis.
>>
File: gildastuff.jpg (115KB, 805x853px) Image search: [Google]
gildastuff.jpg
115KB, 805x853px
Made a bit of progress on a short thing.
>>
>>2120392

ba dum tish
>>
File: 1407393484262.gif (133KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1407393484262.gif
133KB, 500x395px
needs more diaper pon
>>
File: PinkieTwi-Dungeon_Clean.png (4MB, 2480x1748px) Image search: [Google]
PinkieTwi-Dungeon_Clean.png
4MB, 2480x1748px
Did another platformer https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B.....l9GZ1JxY0JBQVk

This one has dash, fluttershy, ponka and twi as playable among other shit. Give it a go or something
>>
>>2145115
Bad link. Unfucking it now. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VYjvzDNY0adl9GZ1JxY0JBQVk
>>
>>2145147
Game seems to break in any resolution over 1176x664. Character can move, but the screen does not follow. Also, on the main menu, the submenus can be seen off to the right in 1920x1080.

Is it just supposed to be played on the lowest setting? Why have all the options then?
>>
File: 1436650782.kurikia_rainbow_poof.png (612KB, 2400x1715px) Image search: [Google]
1436650782.kurikia_rainbow_poof.png
612KB, 2400x1715px
>>2145115
>>2145147
I actually really liked Rainbow's level. Closer to the classic Sonic than anything Sega has put out in years.
>>
>>2145737
Glad to hear it, that level was actually stupid hard to get working right, I kept running into collision issues where you could easily force RD off the map if you ran into a slope at a strange angle. The loops were a headache to get working correctly too. I kinda actually want to make that level longer and do another map or two based on it, even if it is sanic and attracts really annoying people online.
>>
>>2145115
Alright, despite the issues that was fucking great. Lost it at the Dash level.
Were the voices at the end inspired by "Garfielf"?
>>
>>2145147

Same problem as >>2145733

In the first Fluttershy level the screen won't follow you when you go right, so you have no way of seeing what you're doing.
I can't test if lowering the solution that far works or not, because the lowest resolution option I have is 1280x720.
>>
File: PinkieTwi-Dungeon_Messy.png (4MB, 2480x1748px) Image search: [Google]
PinkieTwi-Dungeon_Messy.png
4MB, 2480x1748px
>>2145862
Yuppers, this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haInQ2gNQKU is what prompted me to do ending.

I actually have a bunch of scene where Rainbow Dash kicks the shit out of trixie and a WIP boss fight with her, but I had to cut it to get this out by tonight.
>>
>>2146068
Ha, nice.
Also, what's the source on the image in the background of the gallery page? The one with Dash and Shy. Can't seem to find that one anywhere
>>
File: RDFSWet.png (407KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
RDFSWet.png
407KB, 798x600px
>>2146113
Oh, you mean this? That one is done by Sylph.
>>
>>2146057
Yeah, I'm well aware of the resolution fucking with the scrolling on that Fluttershy level. I'm going to look into it more when I have the spare time for it. It only seems to break on certain resolutions in full screen for me.

Might as well use that problem as an excuse to finish up some of the stuff I cut out.
>>
>>2146204
Sweet, thanks
>>
>>2146294

Breaks on 1280x720 windowed and fullscreen, and 1920x1080 fullscreen for me, which is all the options I have available.
>>
>>2149157
nope
>>
>>2150036
Seems to be the average response to most of skitter's art lately
>>
>>2150036
Not into mental regression?
>>
>>2150330
Honestly, yeah. I like that he improved his art and he finally figured out what faces suppose to look like, but his art style feels like it has become stagnant artist and all his recent ideas for drawings frankly just suck and just come off as creepy without having any real shock value.

Don't get me wrong, I think I don't think he is a bad artist, but I do think that his art style isn't suited for comics or these bad end scenarios that he doesn't seem to have a clue on how to pull off well.
>>
>>2150330
In case you haven't noticed: body horror, mental retardation, transformation, snuff and violence have nothing - absolutely NOTHING - to do with abdl ponies. Nada. Zero.

Granted, this thread is about all things diapers and ponies, so technically those pictures may be posted here. But that doesn't mean it sits right with the actual core abdl pony community. Know your audience.

Have you ever considered moving transformation pictures to the transformation general? Moving hypnosis pictures to the hypnosis general? You know, just like basic common sense.
>>
>>2151188
I wouldn't go that far, I have seen plenty of artists that have mixed kinks that shouldn't really go go together and did that bad end thing plenty of times with good results.

These comics just rub people in a way that the artist didn't intend.
>>
>>2151188
That's true, the images are combinations of several fetishes.

The problem with moving them to another thread is that the same thing will happen there. If diaper tf is posted in the diaper thread, people will get upset about the tf. If it's posted in the tf thread, people will get upset about the diapers. Hard to win with that.

Also, diapers seem to be more controversial than most other fetishes, so people tend to push anything related to it here.

(And I'm not the poster by the way)
>>
>>2151467
>>2151470
Like I said, I completely agree that this type of more eccentric content completely belongs in this thread, by definition of the thread.

I believe claiming that other generals would be more accepting of these rather uncomfortable kinks, compared to the very well-meaning and fluffy diaper pony community, would be wrong. That's a philosophical discussion.

But expecting this thread to just silently put up with this content starkly different from their usual tastes is just plain arrogant. This is especially true for such an exceptionally emancipated and confident community like we have right now at this time. Many people would do well learning from this community instead of condemning them.

Bottom line remains the same: Know your audience.
>>
>>2153593
"Stop liking what I don't like": the post
>>
>>2153593
Actually, if this thread is as great as you described it, they should have the maturity to just simply ignore what they don't like. I don't see this thread being taken over by that sort of content, it's just one post. You can even hide it should you so desire. Nobody is forcing you to like it.

If skitter wants to make that sort of art, than he is free to do so. If some people don't like it, they're free to do so. Those that do like it can enjoy it, those that don't can pass. Simple as that.
>>
>>2154571
>Those that do like it can enjoy it, those that don't can pass. Simple as that.
You do realize you are advocating for a mindset that 4chan rejects and you are basically contraindicating yourself, right?

I know it's overused, but 4chan is not a hive-mind and has this culture where it encourages people to speak their mind, no matter how taboo or politically incorrect. So, it really shouldn't surprise anyone that there are a few people vocal over any artist whose artwork is either consistently unpleasant or just bad.

I know Skitter got his start on these threads, but it would be the worst possible thing to have him treated like he is some kind of sacred cow just because his art improved and he got started here.

Bottom line, people are going to speak out against content or a person they dislike here, regardless if you like it or not, or if it's against someone you like.
>>
>>2149157
Hnnng. You guys may not like it, but I love hypno overlap.
>>
File: 8bbe931e771ecf3527d5097e3a8649c9.png (383KB, 1024x650px) Image search: [Google]
8bbe931e771ecf3527d5097e3a8649c9.png
383KB, 1024x650px
>>2157452
Yeah, I like the hypno and Diaper combination too, but that image doesn't do it for me at all.
>>
File: 1411319646789.png (267KB, 938x532px) Image search: [Google]
1411319646789.png
267KB, 938x532px
>>
>>
Fuck. Even vore is better.
>>
File: Untitled.png (670KB, 1103x532px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
670KB, 1103x532px
>>2159061
Maybe it's because there's too much setup? Twilight is basically explaining to us what we can get from the visual medium. If he spent less time on the setup, he could use those panels to develop the idea further.

I can't speak for everyone, but rather than just imply the action - I like to actually see the subject of a picture being diapered. It's a difficult pose, that much is sure - but there's a sort of tactile sensation in my mind associated with pulling tight the diapers to tape them up.

Your thoughts?
>>
>>2165707
Agreed 100%, I'm one of the few that likes some of his ideas, it's just it's clear he has no idea how to do a comic and should go back to the basics.

He also needs to find a balance between cute and dark. It really gets tiresome when all he does are these poorly done bad end comics in a way where it's like he expects us to get turned on by the shitty comics.

Those ideas would work better if he did them every once in a while, and they made a sudden and jarring transition between cute and creepy. Rather then just have it come off like "Oh, isn't that cute and hawt. Pinkie Pie is now permanently hypno'd by a rattle! MY DICK IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW, AREN"T YOU GUYS HARD TOO?"
>>
File: tumblr_n9vg7hQ6mj1toftcio1_500.png (130KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9vg7hQ6mj1toftcio1_500.png
130KB, 500x473px
>>2166439
I don't think that's the tone. Skitter has a kind of unusual tone to his comics that I've noticed. I can't actually think of a word for it but I'm just calling it "annoyed, helpless frustration" - this occurs in most of his comics if you look carefully. I'll give some examples.

>Twilight turns Anon into a filly. He gets dragged away in annoyed frustration.
>Spike accidentally hypnotizes Rarity to wear diapers, Twilight looks for a counterspell in annoyed frustration
>Rainbow Dash hypnotized to wear Twilight diaper, Nurse Redheart takes her away in annoyed frustration
>This comic, Twilight again searches for a counterspell in annoyed frustration
>Moon Dancer redraws Twilight and hides the book in annoyed frustration

I wonder why Skitter likes this so much? I'm not complaining, but it is a noticeable running theme. My two favorite pictures from Skitter are ones where this theme isn't present - there's some more active domineering, and the subject is more outright helpless.

This one, and the AR one where she has him in the playpen. Maybe it's something masochistic in me, but I like that there's an active conflict/humiliation aspect rather than a sort of grim determination to fix the spell.
>>
>>2168897
> "annoyed, helpless frustration"
That's exactly the problem, that's a horrible tone to use the frequent bad end themes he has going in the comics we grown to hate. Like, why would you even pick that reaction of all the possible funny or unsettling expressions you could do? And continue to do said expression again and again till just about everyone starts to think you are Tim Buckley with a diaper fetish?

The comics comes off to me as if they were done by a guy that lives under a rock and that expression is the only thing he knows how to draw.
>>
File: 1445810693.sylphspace_miles_2_1.jpg (257KB, 1280x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1445810693.sylphspace_miles_2_1.jpg
257KB, 1280x1250px
>>
>>2169171
Well, we KNOW he can do other expressions - and pretty good ones too. Maybe just didn't notice before - an unconscious sort of thing.

Feedback can help with this kind of stuff, if he still browses anymore.
>>
>>2168897
>annoyed, helpless frustration

Very ironically the same reaction of the audience to his misguided artwork.
>>
>>2169250
Misguided is a good word to describe him I think. I wish the thread wasn't so actively hostile to the guy. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, you know. I'm not saying "don't criticize", but just criticize in an informed way. Pinpoint the problems and offer solutions instead of saying it's disgusting or you hate it.

Long time ago, when we were on /mlp/, he occasionally drew stuff for greentext that he liked, and did requests. We used to have more contributors in general - the threads were more alive with greentext and art. I think it was just a friendlier environment in general.

I can't say I'm without blame. I used to contribute greentext as well but I just don't have time for it anymore. Maybe if I had a really good suggestion I could produce some content.
>>
File: 1194412_ikaa_applebloom.jpg (483KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
1194412_ikaa_applebloom.jpg
483KB, 1200x858px
>>2169420
Maybe some day
>>
>>2169420
>Misguided is a good word to describe him I think. I wish the thread wasn't so actively hostile to the guy.

It really is. It doesn't really come as I surprise since he always strike me as one of those weird guys that closes himself off to others over random things. I don't think it really helps at all to tell him his stuff is good when it isn't. He only fixed his anatomy and faces when people flatly told him everything he was doing wrong.

> friendlier environment in general
It was, but that early honeymoon period is long gone now.
>>
>>2169993
>>2169925
It's up to us to be the change we want to see - to create the kind of environment we want to post in.

I'm not saying we should be a hugbox by any means - but a certain degree of goodwill might help encourage people to post their work (writing included) here. And if it sucks, help them figure out how to make it not suck in a way that won't make them give up hope entirely.
>>
>>2171210
I think it worked pretty well with the artist last thread (changes made after the thread excluded)
>>
File: 1287311087540.jpg (1MB, 1902x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1287311087540.jpg
1MB, 1902x1195px
>>
File: 13 - 2.jpg (75KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
13 - 2.jpg
75KB, 1280x853px
>>2175199
Purely as an exercise in art, I have to say that it is visually impressive.

A cartoony style pushes my fantasy buttons better though, I think.
>>
what draw?
>>
>>2175458
Post a sample of your work? That way we could make a suggestion that fits your skill level more appropriately. You know, because some poses are kind of hard.

Or if you're just looking for a general theme, I'd love more physical AR content. Something a little more widely popular would be humiliation stuff.
>>
>>2175458
I'd like to see more "potty training" pics, or just ponies not making it in general. Could work it with AR too
>>
>>2145115

Pretty good, but I have to say the old Halloween build was my favorite. Platformers are a dime a dozen, and this is essentially just a barebones platformer, no context or story or anything.
>>
>>2175458
I see these posts all the time here, but I rarely see any art come out of it, and when they do, they are usually pretty bad. You really shouldn't be afraid to draw your ideas. This is especially important if you are starting out or you want to grow as an artist. And if you don't have any ideas, why are you even a artfag in the first place?
>>
File: 13 - 3 (1).png (192KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
13 - 3 (1).png
192KB, 1050x1400px
>>2182706
I understand why people would be afraid to post their art. People on 4chan are generally cruel rather than critical. People would rather say 'kill yourself' than 'using varying line weights will help add detail and differentiation to your art'
>>
>>2182819
Well, 4chan usually encourages the cruel to be kind approach rather then the 'your stuff is wonderful even as it is making my eyes bleed'.

I certainly have had my run ins with irredeemable douche-bags that just want to tell people off online because their own lives are just that broken, but generally people here come off that way because they want to see people improve their craft.
>>
>>2183152
Everyone has to start somewhere

Faux compliments are bad, but destroying a beginner is just wasteful
>>
>>2183469
Yes, but from my experience the community is almost always nice to new and upcoming new blood, and they only become really outspoken about weakness when it's obvious there are flaws to that need to be worked out or someone has become set in their ways.
>>
Need more diaper pone in bouncers like this
>>
>>2186847
>>2188041
Yep, it's pretty adorable.

(And there's just something about the way the harness presses against the diaper as they hang somewhat helpless that really gets to me...)
>>
I really need to get better at drawing... maybe I'll find the motivation this time
>>
>>2175501
Speaking of physical AR/humiliation, do you know of any good fics with those themes?
>>
File: Messy.png (407KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
Messy.png
407KB, 798x600px
>>2178156
Thanks, I will never understand why people actually liked that build given how sloppy it was executed. I mean, I get that people liked the general direction, but everything about that build was just awful, especially the writing which had to be changed at the very last moment.

I do sometimes want to go back to doing more adventure game work, and people helping out have expressed that they want to go back to that.

Doing a decent LucasArt adventure game actually require a good deal of collaboration between the right people (and not embracing a chaotic approach and figuring potential undesirables helping wouldn't cry up a storm and try to break your focus if they were told no), which is usually hard to come by online, but I'm content with all the improvements we made with the platform stuff and sprite work, so it's a possibility.
>>
>>2188648
To tell the truth I haven't run into a lot of physical AR MLP fics in the first place. Maybe I can write some greentext

Maybe Apple Bloom turning the tables on AJ after the whole 'babying' thing from Somepony to Watch Over Me?
>>
>>2189280
Not that guy, I also liked the Halloween build the most. Interacting with characters and prompting scenes through your actions is way more interesting than unlocking scenes by beating what amounts to an essentially unrelated game.

And yeah the writing was bad, but it was like self-aware bad so it wasn't that cringey.
>>
>>2189289
Sounds promising.
>>
>>2189308
I liked that too personally, and looking back, it was a lot of fun to make after I got over all the bugs and the challenges. You can thank me for adding the self-awareness to the writing for that Halloween game. That game would've been completely shit had we not fixed that.

The good news is I have decent writers to fall back on and tell me when I am fucking up and all the technical hurdles is just about all done for making any Platformer or adventure games, so I can actually focus on what is important in creating games.
>>
>>2189536
I don't think self-awareness is necessarily the best option, but it is definitely better than un-aware bad writing.

That being said, I know the writing is probably pretty difficult because I'm guessing it works something like this: artists work on things they feel like working on, then donate that art to you. Then you have to come up with a story reason for that scene to happen at all. Sort of working backwards. That poses a challenge.

If you want feedback or critique on writing or art, though, the thread is here.
>>
>>2189280
>Messy
Excuse me for asking, but is there a clean version?
>>
>>2189658
>I know the writing is probably pretty difficult because I'm guessing it works something like this: artists work on things they feel like working on, then donate that art to you. Then you have to come with a story reason for that scene to happen at all. Sort of working backwards. That poses a challenge.

Yes, I'm pretty big on giving people their freedom, even if it's something I don't really like in my games. I mean, I know how to say no, but I can't really be too picky with the people that makes these games possible and I am definitely grateful for that.

I would argue that it is even worse then how you described the writing process. You also have to write for all the options and items interaction available for the players and think up of things for creative stuff players can do. It's almost a guarantee that a nasty bug or two will pop up when you just want to make a simple game.
>>
>>2189815
Fundamentally you can't really create the cohesive interactive game that seems to appeal to people if you work backwards in this way, but I'm afraid there's little to be done about the artist situation. It's not really a secret that there are very few passable artists in this very small niche of ours, and commissioning scenes (or begging for them) would rapidly become impractical.

It's obvious in hindsight why you gravitate to the story-less games in the way you have: you're a technical individual, you can pour all the love and interest in game making into those technical aspects, and then it doesn't really matter what the 'reward' images in the gallery are because they have nothing to do with the (lack of a) plot.

I wish I could offer an eloquent solution, but I'm not sure there is one. So instead, have my sympathies. Maybe one day it will work out and the stars (or rather 'artists and writers') will align to bring us another interactive story.
>>
File: Clean.png (401KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
Clean.png
401KB, 798x600px
>>2189777
Yee
>>
>>2189944
The artists have actually been more then willing to work with the writers, the problem in the past had to do more with me just throwing my hands up in the air when it was obvious I would have zero time for writing because of all those technical problems I had to get through. On top of that, I also had to do some minor edit some images just to make sure they looked fine in-game.

I admittedly did throw on a writer (after he asked multiple times) I was certain knew was going to be a pain and wrote in a style that didn't suit the game at all. (Also kinda because I'm a weird individual that was interested in his cult of personality and egotism) I was hoping he could spark some ideas going with another writer that didn't really write much all and ended up copping out completely on us.
>>
>>2190087
That's a pleasant surprise.

If the fancy to do something a little more story-intensive than reproducing Nintendo's Greatest Hits collection strikes you, advertise in the thread again and I'll send you a writing sample to see if you like my stuff.
>>
File: 1459835690411_.png (451KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459835690411_.png
451KB, 798x600px
>>2189948
Awesome, thanks

(I smoothed out some of those rough edges for you)
>>
>>2190124
Cool, just send me an example and a way to keep in touch at [email protected]

Between the two newer platformers and my infinite run work, I've had my fill of platformer work.

Me and two other writers want to go through with some creative writing brainstorming before we move forward. I'm sure the artists will be happy to see that we come up with semi-coherent direction if things somehow work out.
>>
>>2190281
I'll have to put something together suitably worthwhile. Going over my records I've discovered I haven't written anything in the vein of fetishism for more than two years now.
>>
>>
I was thinking about organizing my folder. What do you think would be the most logical way to do it?
>Diaper status (clean, wet, messy)
>Topic (posing, AR, hypnosis, humiliation, etc.)
>Hooves vs no hooves
>>
>>2197695
Personally I would go with hooves/no hooves outer folders, with subfolders for topic. The diaper status seems nice, but would isolate parts of a set that include multiple versions
>>
>>2190897
Don't stress it.
>>
File: 20160405_215709.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160405_215709.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Not really an artist, but I did a bit of doodling since I've been drawing a lot more lately.

It's nothing special, just a little thing. Sorry if it's a bit too amateurish. Don't want to lessen the quality of these thread's content with my lame stuff.
>>
>>2203150
I can fap to this :^)
>>
File: 67536.png (376KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
67536.png
376KB, 1000x700px
>>2198188
Good point I guess
>>
>>2203150
Nothing wrong with doing something you're bad at just for fun
>>
File: 13 - 1.png (218KB, 1014x600px) Image search: [Google]
13 - 1.png
218KB, 1014x600px
>>
File: 175538__UNOPT__.jpg (128KB, 1280x1167px) Image search: [Google]
175538__UNOPT__.jpg
128KB, 1280x1167px
>>
>>
File: 428656.png (303KB, 1576x1866px) Image search: [Google]
428656.png
303KB, 1576x1866px
>>
>>2203150
No one starts good, keep going to get better.
>>
>>2203342
Very true.

>>2208094
Of course. Everyone starts somewhere.

I don't expect to be amazing or anything, but drawing can be fun in and of itself even at low levels. If I really want to get better, it will come through time, practice, and study.

I'm mostly drawing due an artist friend of mine's encouragement, Writing is more of my strong suit, and even then I'm not keen sharing my stuff.
>>
File: 01928474380129.gif (911KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
01928474380129.gif
911KB, 500x350px
>>2066385
because diapers are autistic cancer, OP
>>
File: 1453921302295.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1453921302295.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>2209866
I'm not sure that insult works on /trash/
>>
>>
I can't find any images in my folder that involve baby powder. It's criminally underrated.

Don't they know how good powder feels?
>>
>>2213092
The fuck is with that bird beak?
>>
>>2214173
It's from ages ago back when Skitter was just starting out. He's come a long way.

Actually the Rarity face in that one is pretty good compared to the faces he was drawing at the time.
>>
>>
>>2214262
He really has... Glad he eventually stopped giving everyone face tumors
>>
>>2214463
Yes. Awful art aside, I do think his ideas and is execution however was better back then and it was nice to see him juggling between his ideas and suggestions and sometimes doing his own creative take on suggestions.
>>
>>2214520
Yeah, I think so too. Back then he had a good mixture of cute and dark stuff, and it was done in a better way. He didn't try to create long comic strips that fall flat, just short stuff that leaves most up to the viewer's imagination. Some examples:
https://derpiboo.ru/515464
https://derpiboo.ru/516010
https://derpiboo.ru/523950
https://derpiboo.ru/593956
>>
File: 1407338597915.jpg (56KB, 674x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1407338597915.jpg
56KB, 674x1280px
>>
File: large (2).png (295KB, 813x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
295KB, 813x1024px
>>
>>
File: Poor Big Mac.png (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Big Mac.png
207KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2242214
I'm sorta tempted to edit this the eyes don't look awful.
>>
>>2246784

What, you mean you don't like dartboard eyes?
>>
>>2246939
Am... am I supposed to aim my dick there?
>>
>>2246784
Seconded
>>
File: NoOC.png (287KB, 522x1133px) Image search: [Google]
NoOC.png
287KB, 522x1133px
>>
I would like to request muslimshy exploding her bowels into a diaper while yelling allahu ackbar.
>>
File: curt_by_marshtompkd-d4d46bs.png (106KB, 566x600px) Image search: [Google]
curt_by_marshtompkd-d4d46bs.png
106KB, 566x600px
>>2066385
Because furry stuff can actually be hot instead of this disgusting shit.
>>
>>2256674
It was referring to the furry diaper thread. So if diaper furries is your definition of "hot", you should fit right in here
>>
Ponies just aren't as popular as they used to be.
>>
File: 1460151341261.jpg (110KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1460151341261.jpg
110KB, 759x508px
>>2066385
>Not understanding the trash heirarchy.
Humans > Subhumans
Subhumans > Furries
Furries > Infantiles
Infantiles > Barneyfags

With Barneyfag infantiles at the bottom of pile. Once you understand the hierarchy, everything makes sense.
>>
File: 1027251.png (198KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
1027251.png
198KB, 600x503px
>>
File: 2016-04-10.png (317KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10.png
317KB, 1440x900px
New game and shit.

I decided to do the Mario thing over this for the April 1st thing.

Windowsl: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VYjvzDNY0aNk5ucWhhMXpNU3M
Web: https://supercrinklebros.itch.io/rainbow-dash-flies-like-a-moron?secret=lAi0u6V75CPuS9NH3Kzm228XdQc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMPR7kXJak
>>
File: RD Caught.png (581KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RD Caught.png
581KB, 1280x1280px
Hey All
Been making some improvements since last I posted. eh? Eh?
>>
File: RD Caught Wet.png (586KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RD Caught Wet.png
586KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: RD Caught Messy.png (592KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RD Caught Messy.png
592KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>2274232
Hrrm... this might just be me, but the messy butt looks a bit... Red tinted? That's the only gripe I could think of, if it's even that and not just my eyes being weird.
Otherwise, it's great!
>>
>>2274275
There is also a disappearing cutie mark on featherweight on that version.
>>
>>2275009
Huh, I forgot to turn the layer back on...
Excuse me while I bang my head against a wall for posting an image with such a stupid mistake unfixed.
>>
>>2274220
>>2274232
I still don't like how dark the urine/mess is... It doesn't look good at all to me. A light tint and the diaper expanding a bit looks much nicer in my opinion.

And just curious... have you ever actually seen a used diaper before? Like a real one. It doesn't look like that at all...

Additionally, the wet part of the diaper (and the messy for that matter) shouldn't cover up the designs... if anything, the designs should be just a bit blurred if you want to go for that wetness indicator look (which I think is great). The urine is on the inside, the way you draw it looks like someone smeared paint all over the outside of the diaper.
>>
>>2272868
It's... something. I guess. Not much too it really. Controls a bit clunky, trail moves way too slow compared to her flying. And please, turn the fucking sound down on the messing... all of your games have that hideously loud sound that can't even be called funny when it's that much of an ear rape.

Honestly the self aware "purposely bad" theme is getting pretty old. Maybe you should actually try making something nice for once. And I don't mean spending a lot of time on it or anything. Rainbow trail instead of the gross fart trail, Dash screaming or some other comical sound instead of the overused "poop when you mess up" theme. It's getting to be borderline cringy at this point.

I admire you for trying out new things like this and experimenting, but please, stop with the overused jokes.
>>
File: RD Caught Messy Alt coloring.png (593KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RD Caught Messy Alt coloring.png
593KB, 1280x1280px
>>2275910
ehhhh, a bit. mostly because of skype groups.

Liiiiiike so?
>>
>>2276125
Noted. If we decide to continue doing game stuff we will be moving away from this direction. I actually was hesitant on releasing this one since it was redundant and more of the same.
>>
File: Spaghetti.png (790KB, 745x559px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti.png
790KB, 745x559px
>>2276150
Heh, alright then

Definitely an improvement, perhaps a bit lighter mess though. And like the other anon said, the color may be off a bit. Too red.

...I mean, this is what kept thinking of with it. You could almost pass it off as a plate of spaghetti.
>>
>>2276272
Thank you, I'm glad to hear that. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, if you do continue.
>>
>>2276125

Seconding all of this, not much to say beyond that.
>>
>>2276335
>
>>
File: 1460339999236___.png (559KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460339999236___.png
559KB, 1280x1280px
So I did an edit of the clean version to sort of give you an idea of what I think looks best. Can't do anything about the shape, but a bit of expanding around the wet area would be even better.

For anyone curious how I did it (If you want to try edits of other pieces):
Using a gray at about 3/4 darkness, cover the whole area to be wet. Use a very soft edge or maximum strength blend for the parts that fade off on the diaper. Set layer to 100% opacity, soft light.
Copy layer above the other and use hue/saturation to colorize to a sort of mid-brightness yellow (the urine color). Set layer to 10% opacity, multiply (looked nicer than soft light).
If you want, repeat the same process using a smaller area where it'd be most wet to give it more emphasis.
Keep both yellow layers above the gray layers.
Obviously adjust to the image, use what looks best. I ended up lowering the opacity of the smaller gray area (to 10%) as it was making the spot too dark.
>>
>>2281165
Pretty good.

I still don't get where the brown stain meme came from anyway, and every time I ask I get ignored, so I just stopped asking.
>>
>>2282524
It might be just one of those things that people do simply because they've seen other people do it. If you're starting out and looking up references on how to draw things, and see tons of people using very dark messes (or neon bright urine, for that matter), there's a good chance you'll go with that style without knowing better. Especially if you've never actually seen or used diapers yourself to get a real feel for them.
I don't like how it looks at all, and I prefer subtlety. Just a hint of color is enough to get the idea across. And changing the shape of the diaper is a much better way of adding extra emphasis, in my opinion. A little expansion around the wet area, a bit of droop for the mess. Does much more for me that way.
>>
>>2282911
Couldn't agree with you more here. I really have no idea why it's even a thing, but I suppose artists originally did it to different themselves themselves from artist that were afraid to do that kind of thing and just went all out and people just copied each other after that.

I'm not surprised that people are hesitant to point out why this looks awful since no body wants to come off as a creep, but I wished it was more of a thing because it helped improved these rd/fs and rd pictures.
>>
File: RD Caught Wet.png (588KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RD Caught Wet.png
588KB, 1280x1280px
>>2276335
>>2281165
>>2282911
>>2287902
This is why I'm posting here. you guys/gals have no qualms with ripping apart details with no regard to the feelings of the artist and I'm not saying this to be sarcastic. sometimes you just gotta let the person know he did not correctly align the shit to where it looked like it would hit the fan spot on with the ark that he drew it with.

And I'm totally cool with that, in fact I encourage it, for critiquing me at least me at least. Any-hoo, so pretty much like this?
>>
>>2288837
Yes, that is much better. Really looking forward to your next picture.
>>
>>2288837
That looks pretty great, such a huge improvement from how it used to be. The change of shape is perfect, I love it. And the wet part looks much nicer with the less intense coloring.

Only thing I could say about it now is that it could help to blur the designs a bit on the wet part. And that the urine color looks a bit too "cloudy". Not sure how to describe it... too pastel maybe? Just a small thing to keep watch of when doing wet diapers in the future, have to get a feel for it yourself I guess. It's a very minor thing, but it's good to be aware of things like that.
>>
>>2289935
Actually when I was editing the layers I did blur the designs a lot more, but I thought they disappeared too much, so I pulled back and only removed a little bit of their opacity.

I'll keep an eye on that and see if I can't find a better way to do it. ^_^
>>
>>2290135
Hm... well I mean that's sort of the point, ha. Try using a bit lower strength blur for the outer designs, and a bit stronger where it's most wet

Alright, sounds good. Looking forward to seeing more from you
>>
>>2288837
>>2290135
Ah shit, I didn't even realize until now... you've got Dash's eyelashes on the wrong spot again.
When her eyes are fully open, they come out of the top of the eye, end of the eyelash
http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Vector-340-Rainbow-Dash-44-577952761
And when she has her top eyelid closed, they look like this
http://dashiesparkle.deviantart.com/art/Vector-268-Rainbow-Dash-39-562073022

All the eyelashes can get confusing though... best to make like a reference sheet for it all, so you don't have to look it up each time
>>
>>2295063
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuixed. Not gonna post it up again for something that small though, the same image has already been posted up... 6 times.
>>
>>2295951
Thanks, and understandable. (Found it on your FA anyway)
>>
Look who's back...
>>
>>2304183
To be fair, he does give a shout out to skitter in the description, calling it a "tribute"... I guess I can let it slide, it's better than most who don't even mention it's based on anyone else at all.

http://oliver-england.deviantart.com/art/Fluttershy-Brainwashed-AB-DL-602730825

Then there's that fucking autist in every comment section sperging out... you know the one.
>>
>>2304473
Oh ha, that guy. Yeah, he has issues.

I'm fairly certain that Fluttershy pose was traced from one of his more recent comics.
>>
>>2304534
Yeah, seriously...

Well shit, you're right. From that tf comic.
https://derpiboo.ru/1130925
See comments
>My edit gets linked instead of the real comic
How ironic
>>
>>2304183
>>2304473
I don't personally care about tracework and I don't really get how an artist has an expectation to be asked if his work is traced. If anything it seems like the real loser in the exchange isn't the "copied" artist but the consumers of derivative work. But I'd also rather see a decent trace than a bad freehand. We already have a staggeringly large amount of terrible (I mean, really awful) diaper art.
>>
>>2310383
It's a bit creepier then that with Oliver-England.

Oliver-England is kinda like that loser kid your mother made you be friends with growing up, and that kid would just constantly make up bullshit stories about how he is best pals with the more popular people in school despite the fact that all those people mercilessly ridicule him.
>>
>>2311072
Is that the same type where a single compliment makes them think you're best buddies now?
>>
>>2311902
No, the type that misinterpret jokes at his expense as initiations to be besties 4 life.
>>
File: 1452125630869.jpg (191KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452125630869.jpg
191KB, 1280x800px
>>2317188
Sounds much worse then. And kind of sad
>>
File: 1450437258616.jpg (249KB, 1280x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1450437258616.jpg
249KB, 1280x1025px
>>
>>
File: 1445387263974.jpg (193KB, 1097x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1445387263974.jpg
193KB, 1097x1280px
>>
>>
File: 1427593073302.png (427KB, 1500x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1427593073302.png
427KB, 1500x1334px
>>
File: 1116496.jpg (241KB, 1280x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1116496.jpg
241KB, 1280x1107px
So how about a little poll, since there's not much going on.

Do you order your own diapers?
If so, what brand? What do you like about that brand?
>>
>>2339352
Trash threads can go 10+ hours without needing a bump. No need for one after just 2
>>
>>2337993
I order my own, but it's been a while since I've had the chance to get my hands on some.

Haven't really gotten much in the way of premium stuff, though. Mostly store brand diapers. The Certainty brand in particular aren't too bad. Very cheap and they are alright as far as quality goes.

Was looking to try some better diapers in the summer, but don't think I can with my current situation.
>>
File: 1449412468774.png (193KB, 1189x944px) Image search: [Google]
1449412468774.png
193KB, 1189x944px
>>2337993
Do I order my own? Yes. I don't really have a favorite brand though, I like trying out different diapers so I usually end up ordering something I haven't worn before. Most recently I wore the Cushies and they were great, so I guess I'll go with them.
>>
>>2337993
First time mustering up the courage to order online, first time with brand that's not depends. Second time I bought.
>>
>>2337993
I've been a diaperfag for about two years now.

Tried just about all the premium dips and loved them all, but price was always a hot button issue because I'm maximum jew.

Right now my favorite dips are 24/7s and ABU space, but for the most part I just wear All through the Nights which are butt ugly but comfy, absorbent and incredibly cheap for the quality.
>>
File: Lyra_Permanent_Diaper.png (2MB, 1700x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra_Permanent_Diaper.png
2MB, 1700x1375px
>>
>>2337993
I've only tried two brands so far, I can't wear often. One issue I've run into is wanting a waist-band on my diapers, and I've heard bambinos have those, so I'll be trying them next.
>>
File: 1430445436.eatmyferret_4-14.png (282KB, 1620x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1430445436.eatmyferret_4-14.png
282KB, 1620x1203px
>>2337993
I have way too many diapers and I don't know what to do with them. Money is not an issue for me, but space is. I have a room filled with packs of diapers, more than I go through in a year of full-time wearing. I'm going to move at the end of the year and I have no idea what to do about them.
>>
>>2349402
Binge like never before.
>>
>>2349402
You can always double them up whenever you want.
Also, why do you have that many to begin with?
>>
>>2340518
I've heard good things about the Cushies. Might get to try some myself eventually
>>
>>2350276
Because I didn't know an upper limit existed.
Also I don't like doubling, it chafes on the skin too much.

>>2349410
I'm in a constant state of binge at this point. I still have to work normally, but every night has me comfy. I don't believe I can go further beyond.
>>
>>
>>2337993
I order my own from bambino. I haven't really used that many diapers.
>>
File: ember_by_sylph_space-d9z9ytw.jpg (830KB, 1390x1650px) Image search: [Google]
ember_by_sylph_space-d9z9ytw.jpg
830KB, 1390x1650px
>>
>>2357266

I didn't expect to, but I really liked both Ember and the episode.
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVzcALjUVC0
>>
>>2357266
Cute af tbqh
>>
>>2376716
>qt
>>
>>2357266

Sylph Space best artist
>>
>>2384898
Gotta agree with this statement, Sylph really is the best active artist we got.

I would like to see more stuff from that asdf guy, but he is probably busy having a life or possibly just moved on from pone.
>>
File: tumblr_o4v68lSIH51u5lyplo1_1280.jpg (60KB, 823x711px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4v68lSIH51u5lyplo1_1280.jpg
60KB, 823x711px
>>2385223
He's pretty great

Really hoping he colors this one, or that bouncer one
>>
File: vponydiapers1.jpg (148KB, 1902x957px) Image search: [Google]
vponydiapers1.jpg
148KB, 1902x957px
Looks like someones false-flagging pretty hard on /v/ right now.
>>
File: 1028718.png (169KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1028718.png
169KB, 540x540px
>>2386558
And? Am I supposed to be upset that "people are getting the wrong image of us"? I don't give a shit what other people think, just report them and move on.
>>
>>2386707
I just thought it was pretty amusing that some guy is seriously spamming /v/ with these threads. Wasn't upset in the slightest, or urging others to get upset.
>>
>>2386558

As a ponyfag AND a furfag AND a diaperfag, the only way to look is up.

Get on mah level, see if I fucking care.
>>
File: 1461014090.kurikia_shining_armor.jpg (145KB, 1280x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1461014090.kurikia_shining_armor.jpg
145KB, 1280x1242px
>>
>>2386558
/v/ is a pretty stupid board in general. They still haven't figured out how much of a samefagging retard "barneyfag" truly is.
>>
>>2389247
Nice. His diaper style resembles Cuddlehooves, and I always liked that.
>>
>>2389247
I don't really understand diapers that are this poofy. I just can't seem to visualize how they would feel.
>>
>>2393164
They would feel fluffy, like a cloud
>>
>>2393169
Huh. My mind always makes them seem heavy and thick, like a towel
>>
>>2393169
>>2393249
When I wear thick diapers, they feel fluffy/poofy when dry, but heavy/compressed when wet.
>>
>>2395308
Hm, that sounds kind of nice. So less squishy than a regular wet diaper?
>>
Looking for more pics of baby dashie with a paci in her mouth please
>>
File: 892102.png (230KB, 818x1314px) Image search: [Google]
892102.png
230KB, 818x1314px
>>2397382
Like this, or actual baby?
>>
>>2395308
Where would you recommend getting thick daipers from. I can never find any.
>>
>>
Requesting edit on RD's booty. <3
>>
File: 984739.jpg (307KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
984739.jpg
307KB, 1600x1300px
>>
>>2402489
Y

Has that artist even improved at all with all of his poorly made sketches?
>>
>>2403451
Yes by a small amount.
>>
>>2398392
Online, although to really get the feeling you need to double in my experience.

>>2395623
In my experience, yes, but I'm a heavy wetter.
>>
>>2403789
Well I like thoroughly using diapers, so that's good to know
>>
File: kl.jpg (254KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kl.jpg
254KB, 600x600px
>>
>>2397464
mostly like that. looking for art more true to the show, that one just looks weird.
>>
File: 423997.jpg (46KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
423997.jpg
46KB, 600x478px
>>2406088
Not sure how true to the show you can get, but I'll post a few
>>
File: 205232.png (222KB, 861x763px) Image search: [Google]
205232.png
222KB, 861x763px
>>
File: 88778.png (260KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
88778.png
260KB, 1000x750px
>>
File: 945892.png (85KB, 772x410px) Image search: [Google]
945892.png
85KB, 772x410px
>>
File: 548205.png (210KB, 1242x1127px) Image search: [Google]
548205.png
210KB, 1242x1127px
I really love Dash as a baby
>>
File: 1372024114034.png (293KB, 933x700px) Image search: [Google]
1372024114034.png
293KB, 933x700px
>>
File: 601805.jpg (417KB, 1098x1016px) Image search: [Google]
601805.jpg
417KB, 1098x1016px
>>
>>
File: 1114815.png (966KB, 3000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1114815.png
966KB, 3000x2500px
Why are you all in diapers, /̶v̶/̶ /trash/?
>>
>>2416208
feels good man
>>
File: 617359.png (393KB, 2007x1410px) Image search: [Google]
617359.png
393KB, 2007x1410px
>>
>2016
>not wearing diapers

shiggy D
>>
>>2339381
>11 hours
Bump
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.