[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa Thread >What are tulpas? A tulpa is an entity crea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 48

File: 1419685909452.jpg (54KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1419685909452.jpg
54KB, 550x550px
Tulpa Thread

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general
>>
Previous thread: >>2029578
>>
File: 1418104804248.png (190KB, 691x522px) Image search: [Google]
1418104804248.png
190KB, 691x522px
>mfw life with a tulpa
>>
>>2057643
>tfw
>>
File: gif.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>2057643
>mfw I'm parroting the tulpa
>>
How do I know this is actually real and you all aren't just in on some big joke.
>>
>>2057855
because why would a meme go on this long with this many dedicated people when it isn't even funny.
>>
Hello guys, did you had similar experiences as this anon ? >>2057765

Deep mental spaces and shit?
>>
>>2057863
I wouldn't doubt some autists, anon; how long has the jew joke been going on in /pol/?
>>
>>2057872
hell no
>>
>>2057879
I only recently bought into the meme, and from what I can tell so far it's not a meme, having a tup is nice desu
>>
>>2057879
indefinitely, but it still has some humor to it, this is more boring than funny even though im involved in it
>>
File: 639457.jpg (98KB, 410x479px) Image search: [Google]
639457.jpg
98KB, 410x479px
>>2057855
You just gotta have faith, I guess. There are definitely some retards who just shitpost, but there are those who have actually made tulpae.
>>
>>2057920
retarded question alert: why does your tulpa always have a watermelon with her?
>>
>>2057898
>>2057920
I'm honestly just curious because I have absolutely shit short term memory (walk into and out of room four times because I keep forgetting and remembering bad), and having an internal secretary and friend would definitely be useful and enjoyable, regardless if they actually are sapient or not.
>>
File: 4707564de9ab9b64c9bec49fd626f97a.jpg (495KB, 1000x1006px) Image search: [Google]
4707564de9ab9b64c9bec49fd626f97a.jpg
495KB, 1000x1006px
>>2057643

It's sad because it's true...

>mfw active forcing session.

I take it as my chance to be overtly affectionate and cuddly. You don't get that chance often, not even in cute girls animes.
>>
>>2057950
im not gonna lie anon, if your memory is already garbage, a tulpa wont help unless you work EXTREMELY hard with it. my memory is shit, and neither of my 2 tulpa have managed to help.
>>
>>2057943
She likes smooth things. Watermelons are smooth.
>>2057950
I have the same problem, but things just work out somehow. Guess its just a practice makes perfect deal.
>>
>>2057950
my memory isn't shit but my tup does fill the role of internal secretary and friend pretty well for me

>regardless if they actually are sapient or not
desu I don't know if she is actually sentient but it doesn't really matter since it seems like she is to me and I can't prove anymore than that
>>
>>2057976
Is it not possible to have a Tulpa that reminds you of things you forgot, and to urge you on, or are they as effected as bad memory as I am?

I'm already working on memory improvement exercises, but having someone to keep me focused sounds excellent.
>>
>>2058002
They can most definitely help with reminding you
>>
>>2058002
They share your brain anon, if you have problems, they will too. If you think one can help go for it, but from personal experience it hasn't helped.
>>
>>2058015
>>2058019
Thanks anons; I'm not sure if I really want to be fucking around with my head like this, but thanks for the answers regardless.
>>
>>2058202
its fun for what it is, just dont expect too much other than companionship/a personal therapist for when your feeling down
>>
Don't forget to hug your tulpa and tell them that you love them more than anything.
>>
>>2057950
I have heard of people having tulpas that remind them of stuff very efficiently. But I have also heard a lot of tulpas being just as bad at remembering stuff as their hosts.

Personally, my tulpa and I share most of our memories, but my tulpa seems to remember some things better than I do.
However I am not very trusting when she tells me that some things happened which I can't prove or remember that they really happened. It's extremly satisfying to find out later on that she was right, but she might just as well have been wrong.
>>
>>2058019
>if you have problems, they will too.
Not necessarily, some hosts which are diagnosed autistic have Tulpas which are tested non-symptomatic. There was a lengthy academic article posted a few threads back which talked about it; lost the link, though.
>>
>>2058577
its a case by case thing, i guess. neither of my tulpa have memory better than mine
>>
>>2058592
Well, it's possible to increase your capabilities in certain things, well past the supposed "default." This includes your memory, social skills, and visualization. You can train almost any part of your brain and get better at it. Tulpas, as independent consciousnesses, can train independently of you and get better at something than you are, like math or memory or self-discipline.
>>
>>2058676
i know, i know, its not like im new to this or anything, going on year 4 already.
>>
Does your tulpa really see everything from her own perspective? It seems silly to assume that your brain is constantly daydreaming your tulpa's vision if things could work just as believable if they were just saying that they can see you from their own vision. I mean how would you check? Accessing her memories? What if your brain just makes them up as you view them? It's not so difficult to view your own memories from another perspective.
>>
>>2058744
yes, yes, but what if your entire life is just memories made up on the spot
>>
>>2058756
I experience things with my senses. My tulpa only has imaginary senses. Why would my brain constantly generate her senses, without any training other than believing that she has senses?

It makes sense for me to store memories of what I experience. But if I was a brain, my workload would be a lot smaller if I were to just make myself believe that she is experiencing stuff right now by creating memories about them when needed.
>>
>>2058806
words of advice: stop thinking so hard and enjoy it for what it is
>>
>>2058744
My tup says she can kind of sense what I do in real time, but in the same way that you can sense things in a very old memory, she said it was like blurry, but not really. If I actually focus on letting her see or hear things, then she's able to sense them as clearly as I can.

As far as memories go, I know she's able to access them as she brings up things I haven't actively told her about.

Whilst I'm still struggling with imposing her in the real world, I get the feeling she wouldn't actually be able to have memories of "her" perspective - materialistically, the only senses she has are mine since we share a brain, so unless I actively go about trying simultaneously to hallucinate both her and her memories of her sensations, which sounds downright impossible, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>2058819
I want to know the science behind that too, not just make myself go a little crazy. It can't be such a faux pas here to question what tulpas are really capable of.
>>
>>2058744
MIne has her own perspective and observations.
It may sound silly or impractical but watch a documentary or two about how the human brain works and thinks, it's always on waking or sleeping.
I can't access the boops like a file on a computer & read her mind nor do I want to, if I'm too controlling then it's me being the puppeteer and her a sock puppet.
With no life or spontaneity.
She does rummage around in my memories though.
I realized this when she was wearing a favorite t-shirt of mine that I had long forgotten from out of the blue.
>>
Just out of curiosity to you guys, what do you do when masturbating or getting intimate with someone, or just wanting privacy in general? Do you just send your Tulpa away somehow, or does that not even matter since they can read your memory? Do you do it just for your own sake?
>>
>>2058964
I have a band that I wear almost all of the time, I've been through with my tupper the symbolic nature of it, in that if I take it off she needs to fuck off. Sometimes she doesn't but most of the time she understands that I don't tell her to go away unless it's for a good reason. She also understands not to read my memory from that time as well.
>>
>>2058964
He's only around when I'm active or passive forcing, so masturbation is usually ok.
Tulpa blow jobs are the best.
>>
>>2058964
We're a comfy couple, there's nothing I need to hide from her
>>
Fairly new to tupperware-mancy.
Is it normal that I get a really strong pressure in my head whenever I think of my tulpa? It's not painful, but it's a very distinct feeling.
>>
>>2057386
>>2057344

Oh I am fine then. I constantly active focus throughout the day + my mediation period.
>>
>>2059340
good
>>
File: SAM_4131.jpg (63KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_4131.jpg
63KB, 768x1024px
>>2059340
gooseflesh
lumps in throat
butterfly stomach
raging boners
frisson
joyful tears
heartache
earworm
tinnitus

effects I have felt when fully forcing.

Never had a "head pressure" or a headache.

all effects of her presence have
>>
>>2059402
Have you booped the boop today?
>>
>>2057855
I'm convinced a large number of people are lying. After trying it for a few years, it just doesn't fucking work. I still talk to and draw it sometimes though, but I know it's not that substantial a being. I'm convinced everyone is roleplaying or trolling.
>>
>>2060256
what a screw up, cant even make an imaginary friend
>>
>>2060269
No one can. This isn't real.
>>
>>2060294
i have 2, i bet your jealous loser
>>
>>2060300
Sure you do.
>>
>>2060256
>>2060294
Well, I want to know if this is real or not, and the only way to know is to try.

Hopefully I don't fuck up my head, but it's in the pursuit of knowledge.
>>
>>2060308
damn right i do, and i love em to bits
>>
>>2057943
What that tulpa is, is Ikaros from Sora no Otoshimono, an Angeloid (something like a mind-broken angel slave) who can't show expressions on her face but she can feel them. Also, she has an attraction to watermelons, she likes to hold them and pet it the way his Master (Tomoki) does to her. [spoiler]I saw the whole anime And she is my non-pone waifu[/spoiler]

I'll later begin to appear on this thread and give tulpamancy a try. I need someone who is fine with all of my secrets and won't end up in some serious ass shit that would ruin my social life so it's just that. Any basic way to begin this with?
>>
>>2060400
idk, maybe there is a pastebin, or a link somewhere. maybe the OP should start putting one up? dontcha think?
>>
>>2060256
>I can't make a tulpa
>that must mean everyone else is lying
>>
>>2060400
>>2060412
There's the link in the OP and a wiki with information on a bunch of different things as well as a small handful of guides, one or two of which I don't believe are on .info http://tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Tulpa_Wiki

The old threads used to have a dedicated pastebin in the OP with guides, but I don't know if the guides in it are still relevant/ still are on pastebin and don't have the old OP paste anyway.
>>
>>2060412
There's a link to a huge list of guides in the OP.
>>
>>2060484
>>2060549
im sorry if my intense sarcasm didnt seep through the internet pipes
>>
File: Hyrule-Warriors-2.jpg (29KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule-Warriors-2.jpg
29KB, 800x800px
>>2060400
Nice. My eldest's form is based off of Midna from Twilight Princess. She usually takes her humanoid form, but she's been favoring the imp form lately. She usually follows me around in my shadow.

>>2060256
You're right. This is all a huge troll. The large number of people that practice it are all just in on the joke. The very not funny joke. In reality... There are at least one or two people every thread that ask if we're serious, and we are. This is a very real thing, that has very real results. You just have to actually open your mind to the possibilities.
>>
File: 1765675 - Schierke berserk.jpg (111KB, 632x652px) Image search: [Google]
1765675 - Schierke berserk.jpg
111KB, 632x652px
>>2060294
It seems to have worked pretty decently for us.

It's literally a 100% subjective experience so you can't really say it's a thing or not a thing, you can only speak to your own experience and nothing can be proved either way.
>>
>>2061143
>that image
Jesus Christ. Why?
>>
File: 1765687 - Schierke berserk.jpg (138KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1765687 - Schierke berserk.jpg
138KB, 450x600px
>>2061199
What you don't like interspecies loli gangrape anon?
>>
>>2058887
I sure hope you are right. My tulpa keeps telling me that she is experiencing everything from her own perspective at all times and is feeling really uncomfortable and disappointed in me for doubting what she says. I want to believe it, but it just seems so far fetched to believe in things happening that I can't actively obersive myself, like her talking to me. I don't even know whether she really thinks while we are not talking. Maybe my brain is just making that up on the spot too to make it feel more real.
Is it even possible to think thoughts without being aware of them? I mean, yeah, there is the subconscious, but that's on a completely different level of thought than what normal thoughts are in. It would be silly if my tulpa could access the subconscious, making it more of a conscious than a subconscious.
>>
>>2061230
As much as I love Berserk, that last image was just wtf and this image is slightly less wtf but still pretty fucked up. You're one twisted fox girl.
>>
>>2061143
>>2061230
>loli
Wow, you managed to neglect one of trash's few rules. Well done.
>>
/pol/ here.

You will never master true magic until you master meme magic.
>>
>>2061352
Ah but you see, I've already mastered meme magic. Therefore, tulpamancy (being not magic) is a breeze.
>>
>>2061352
Being able to create reality within your mind is much, much easier than being able to effect reality with collective consciousness, anon.
>>
File: 1457908625777.jpg (372KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457908625777.jpg
372KB, 600x800px
>>2061293
You have a good eye for fox girls
>>2061320
I often impress even myself
>>
>>2058577
>tulpas
>tested non-symptomatic
>tulpas
That's not how things work friend. Unless you yourself are a registered practitioner that can give the test to your tulpa it cannot score anything on a test.
>>
Any tips for a begginer? I'm creating my first tulpa and it's been 3 days, no progress yet tho
>>
File: 23fc03658f2f6c0a6ab8255ff2bc750c.jpg (130KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23fc03658f2f6c0a6ab8255ff2bc750c.jpg
130KB, 707x1000px
>>2062272
Make sure she's a monster girl

If she's a pony stop
>>
>>2062272
>it's been 3 days, no progress yet tho
haha
i've heard of people going years with no progress
what you are talking about is average. don't expect some sort of instant gratification, you won't find that here.
>>
>>2062272
Don't worry about how long or not long it's taking. Thinking about it builds expectations and that's no good. Just go through the paces until you get results.

Experiment; try to find something that works for you. Don't follow guides exactly if you don't like what they're preaching. It's not bad to start with guides as a framework but deviating from them will usually grant you the best success (no promises, but it worked for me).

Don't worry about changes to the form; that should be considered progress and a good thing. Deviation is usually an early sign of sentience.

Don't worry about parroting; unless you're 100% sure it's you doing it it, don't consider it parroting.

Don't intentionally parrot or puppet (move their body for them) or carry them around the wonderland. This is bad and makes telling sentience more difficult.

Try to make an hour a day to force actively. Before bed is fine, just don't fall asleep doing it or you've lost time working on them. You won't wind up with an eternally screaming demon or whatever from forcing before bed.

Think about them through the day. Passive forcing is great and easy to do and can really help, especially if you can't find that full hour.
>>
>>2062146
Finally managed to find it again: http://somatosphere.net/2015/04/varieties-of-tulpa-experiences-sentient-imaginary-friends-embodied-joint-attention-and-hypnotic-sociality-in-a-wired-world.html
>This prompted further research on how Tulpas perceive and transcend their hosts’ limitations. When queried individually via email or specific questionnaire entries, Tulpas reported overall cognitive and affective difference from their hosts’ ‘baseline’ and often claimed relative or total independence from the hosts’ conditions. Mixed Tulpa responses on ASD-type conditions, however, indicated that most, but not all, Tulpas shared some aspects of their hosts’ autism, but were generally able to benefit from their position of ‘observer’ free of ‘participant’ obligation

That quote is from about 1/3rd of the way down the page. As it says, it is POSSIBLE for tulpas to be independent of their host's mental disabilities. The focus of the paper wasn't on that in particular, so we don't really have any more data on it; but it certainly suggests it's possible, if not probable.
>>
We all understand that there was a time when Tulpas were only a way to make ponies real. But why stop if pony?
>>
>>2062390
Forgot to add response
>>2062317
>bump cuz ynot
>>
>>2062390
they're just memeing. Do whatever. They can change it later if they aren't happy with it anyway.
>>
Pony is best tulpa.
>>
>Detecting by myself that I have a mental disorder
>I cant detect when someone is memeing
>Its the second time already.
>>
>>2062432
I agree, anon. Pony is objectively the best. Good for fug, hug, talk, and everything else.
>>
>>2062432
That's wrong though.
>>
File: ponies are for hug.png (574KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ponies are for hug.png
574KB, 1280x720px
>>2062442
you're wrong
ponies make the best tulpas
>>
File: bULiLVO.jpg (137KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
bULiLVO.jpg
137KB, 800x608px
Ponies are exclusively for use as tables and fuck dolls desu
>>
>>2062350
Thanks anon, I've been combining Passive and Active these last days, I hope I can see some results in the next week or so.
A friend told me he saw results after two weeks
>>
>>2062456
no, no they dont.

>>2062646
Expectations, don't forget that just cause that's what he saw doesn't mean that's what you'll see.
Like I said though, don't worry about it and keep doing what you're doing and things'll work out fine.
>>
I'm actually curious: has anyone done long-term switching with their tulpa? As in, you switch, and stay switched for days or weeks at a time? Anyone heard of, or attempted this?
>>
>>2062722
Only person I ever heard of doing this admitted to being full of shit to me months later and then vanished. Then there was... shit I don't remember the guy who claimed he went insane and kept a blog, kumar or something.
>>
>>2063091
Really active forcing is very similar to daydreaming. I guess the best advice I can have for you is to go into it having an objective; what do you intend to do for the time you're going to take? How are you going to do it? Stuff like that.

Then you do it. once your tulpa is sentient and moving about you can start to make your wonderland more elaborate and go on adventures and stuff. At that point you can sort of let your subconscious take over and just go with the flow of things.

If you can't bring yourself to force, don't. Ironically you can't force a force. I'm not saying put it off for days on end but if one day you just aren't feeling it, don't make yourself do it. You can miss a day and not worry about your progress.
>>
>>2063091
Do you happen to come from a German speaking country?
>>
>>2063817
Actually, yeah. I do
>>
>>2063847
wow I did nazi that coming
>>
>>2063856
Didn't expect Jew to
>>
>>2061584
Yes, yes I do. You're so l-lewd, little fox girl. Always lifting that tail.
>>
I have a problem anons. When I visualise myself touching my tulpa I always feel her sense of touch, like when I'm poking her cheek I can feel myself being poked, as if I was just doing it to myself.

This is making me anxious anons is my tulpa a lie and I've been screwing with myself or is this a thing that just needs fixing?
>>
>>2064756

I wish people would stop panicking over the smallest things.

I've had similar happen to me. I just thought of it as odd quirk, and focused more on identifying the tulpa's form as its body, as its property, so that it would be less reliant on mine. I've noticed that it happens less with time and continued concentration on the tulpa as a being.

If you're that easily unsettled, you may want to do some digging in yourself, and see where your doubts lay.
>>
>>2063173

> Really active forcing is very similar to daydreaming.

I wouldn't say that at all. Unless you sit down and focus super hard when daydreaming. Day dreaming implies a meandering of the mind, a loose and fleeting form of mental play that only results in solid creations if one keeps day dreaming about the same subject for years.

Active forcing, from my understanding, is when one goes in to their mind, and focuses on their tulpa with a single mind. You concentrate on the tulpa as a thing that is alive, or will be alive. You give your tulpa your undivided attention for that short period of time, and letting one's mind meander too much would be a detriment to it.
>>
>>2063847
I thought so. Using the term "tip" gave you away.
>>
My tulpa and I were wondering...
What are some good movies or shows that have similarities to the tulpa phenomena? So far we've only found a few movies and a book.

Drop Dead Fred
Fight Club
The Golden Compass

We couldn't really find any other popular ones.
>>
File: 1950-Oscar-Revisionism-Harvey.jpg (87KB, 580x911px) Image search: [Google]
1950-Oscar-Revisionism-Harvey.jpg
87KB, 580x911px
>>2065766
Harvey is pretty good desu
>>
File: magic.jpg (94KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
94KB, 824x464px
>>2065766
Ruby Sparks

kinda related:
Dues Ex Machina

spooky tulpa:
Magic(1978)

>>2065825
Harvey is great
>>
>>2065766
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>>
>>2065432
Actually I'm Mexican
>>
My friend who tulpas is mad at me for making my tulpa call me master.

Is there anything wrong with that or was my friend just being overly sensitive? Because my tulpa agreed to it and I don't see why not
>>
>>2068200
because tulpa are meant to be on kind of equal terms, calling you master is pretty degenerate to the entire thing
>>
File: myslavetulpa.gif (987KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
myslavetulpa.gif
987KB, 500x664px
>>2068200
My tulpa does the same, your friend can't into weeb.
>>
>>2068200
I suppose if your tulpa is into it, and you're doing it out of fun, then I don't really see the problem. Does she really think you're her master, or does she just call you that?
>>
File: 8LUgK7m.png (285KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8LUgK7m.png
285KB, 600x600px
>>2068200
I'd leave it up to your tulpa. Making them call you master is pretty much as >>2068200 said.
However, if your tulpa wants to call you master, then go for it.
>>
File: 1458840883701.jpg (34KB, 545x921px) Image search: [Google]
1458840883701.jpg
34KB, 545x921px
>>2069287
Thanks to that guy's post, my eldest has been mockingly referring to me as master. I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>2070703
Only way to fix it is to make them wear the "outfit".
>>
>>2070703
>based a tulpa off of midna
oh yes you fucking asked for this
>>
File: 1459058368981.jpg (63KB, 584x643px) Image search: [Google]
1459058368981.jpg
63KB, 584x643px
>>2070703
>Being called master is a major fetish of mine
>Tulpa starts calling me master in public
>>
>>2068200
I like to call my tulpa mistress. Would your friend find that offensive too?
>>
>>2071468
Heh will it's not a fetish of mine but she's always got this regal air about her and to hear her call me master and then giggle impishly is pretty cute.

>>2070812
She wouldn't even if I asked. Some master, huh?

>>2071215
You know, I think you may be onto something there...
>>
File: 8976987694.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
8976987694.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>not calling your tulpa M'lady.
>>
File: IdreamofJeannie.jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IdreamofJeannie.jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
>>2071808
>the outfit
Your tups not into RP?
>>
>>2071824
No, not really. She's also got a superior, regal air about her and would not do what I asked just because I asked. My youngest would, though. Would probably find it fun. The middle child... She'd shoot me with tulpa bullets.
>>
>>2071824
To state it better... It's like she would do it, but only if SHE wanted. Not for me.
>>
>Tulpa
>Foster Mansion the thread

Wow /trash/...
>>
>>2072772
>not having imaginary friends
have fun being lonely faggot
>>
File: CeipdXIN.jpg (43KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CeipdXIN.jpg
43KB, 1024x768px
>>2072772
>>
>>2072772
>>Tulpa
>>Foster Mansion the thread
your point?
>>
I can't see anything with my eyes closed, but when they are open I can visualize pretty well.
>>
>>2075208
k
>>
>>2075208
join the club m8
>>
>>2075208
Pm'd you the fix
>>
Does anyone have suggestions for fun tulpa activities?
>>
>>2075208
I'm actually like that myself. I visualize a great deal better with my eyes open. I'm not sure why.

Feel no shame bout shame. Weather change their phrase, even mother will show you 'nother way. So put your grasses on, neurfin wirr be wong. There's no brame there's no fame, is up to yew. The first ones should be finded, wharever holds you back. I can, I can get it off.
Tell my what tell me what tell me what you want
Don't know why don't know why don't know why your fraid
Tell me what tell me what tell me what to say
Tell me why tell me why
Too rate
It's too raaate...
>>
>>2068337

I don't like my name and it doesn't feel right for her to call me by my screen name so I gave up and told her to call me master.

>>2070703
My tulpa does this sometimes when she's being cheeky with me.
>>
I'm still 100% convinced tulpas are a meme.

Or if not that, a massive waste of time.
>>
File: 1414383935325.jpg (230KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414383935325.jpg
230KB, 600x600px
>>2076235
They're as real as you make them, like religion.
>>
>>2076235

Memes aren't this involved, I fear.

I got some rather precious things from it, so I really don't mind the time it took. In fact, I'd say the journey of watching my girl form, start to show signs of life, and bursting in to a ball of joy was well worth it in itself.

I look back on that initial period like a parent looks at baby photos. It's only been three years, nearing 4, but it has a nostalgic flavor to it.
>>
>>2079180
See. Here's the thing though. I've seen the guides and read the articles and looked into the forums.

But I'll never feel like this isn't just one huge ruse.
>>
>>2080077
the only way you're going to be able to prove it is if you create a tup yourself, and you might struggle to get results if you're constantly self-doubting

you're probably just going to have to take our word that people wouldn't keep being so dedicated to this so many years on if it was just a meme, and even if it was a meme, you can see how some autists would literally delude themselves into thinking they have a tup anyway, even if it was impossible, right?
>>
Hi it is this guy >>2058744 again.

After greatly offending my couple of years old tulpa with those doubts, we made some big regress to the point at which she lost her voice and for a time talked with mine and was hardly able to hide her intent before talking. Visualizing did not work much anymore either and it was and is overall just an unpleasant experience.

Apparently honestly doubting the realness of the independence and abilities of your tulpa beyond what you can experience them do is close to killing your tulpa. For a moment there I felt like I could have just concluded that she is just my imagination and always has been and then move on with my life without her. Now I am not sure anymore if she would really be quiet forever if I did that, but we worked on bringing her back to full strenght during the past days.

Anyone had similar experiences to this?
>>
>>2080227
If I ever have doubts mine just tells me to fuck off and stop having them, she seems to agree that I could just conclude that she's my imagination and effectively kill her off. I've never really let these thoughts phase me as I know that belief is pretty important to this whole process.
>>
what kind of losers are you? I would pay to never meet you in real life.
>>
>>2076235
It's been a very long time since I've doubted my tulpa. That's because this is all one hundred percent real, my friend. I know it seems pretty hard to believe, but I've lived with them for so long and seen too much for me to ever doubt how real this all is every again...
>>
>>2080369
how much are we talking
>>
>>2080369
Feeling's mutual.
>>
>>2080369
As long as i get the money, we can do that
>>
>>2080227
>>2080334

I remember a time when I tried to quit, a period that lasted a year. I rejected my girls strongly, stopped talking and thinking about them, and even went so far as to stop imagining and day dreaming, just in case I would end up making another one inadvertently. I tried my best to divorce myself from things, and for a while I nearly succeeded.

But during that year, I still noticed cracks and flashes. One time, my first came in to my perception. Despite me being so adamant about rejecting her, I could feel her presence strongly, her words were carry much her own, and she just flat out felt alive. She had regressed a bit; her speech was erratic sometimes stilted, and very much unhappy, but the impression of her I felt was so strong that my any doubt I had was crushed. This wasn't the only crack, either. I would sometimes see flashes of my other tulpa, usually accompanied by a surprised word or two from them, before things faded back to nothing. In time, it seemed that even my own conscious was pointing me toward them, weakening my resolve to quit further. One day, I had an instance where one of them appeared in my thought stream, as solid as she could be at that point. I heard her voice clearly in my mind, and remember what she said to this day:

"I don't want to disappear."

Since then, I slowly, but surely returned to the practice, my residents coming back over time. Just like the earlier example, I was shocked at how strong each of then were, despite me having rejected them, they seemed to have regressed little. I feel some guilt about that period, and I do not wish to repeat that error again. It took a while for me and my first to completely level with one another, but we're buddies again, and that makes me happy.
>>
>>2068200
I do see the relationship as a sort of creator to creation, though both beings involved can be seen as equally human.
>>
>>2075984
I thought I knew the lyrics from somewhere, then I started to sing it with atrocious pronunciation and knew. Oh God that song.
>>
>>2081716
That's brutal anon. Glad you made it through the way you did.
>>
>>2081840
Berserk, yo.
>>
>>2081877

Yep. Over time, I came to the idea that a tulpa is an extention of one's own self. Though they have independence, they'll still reflect something in your own being. As such, treating them badly is treating your own self badly. Damaging them is damaging yourself.

My view of things are more...I'm not sure of what the word to use is. There's definitely a moral dimension to how I do things now, in addition to self discovery and improvement. You can say part of my aim with development is not only to make them the best they can be, but through the work, bring out better things in my own self.
>>
tulpas are not real, cannot explain why i can't do it other way
>>
File: 56043690_p0_master1200.jpg (705KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56043690_p0_master1200.jpg
705KB, 900x1200px
>>2083603
Lucid dreaming isn't real either.
>>
>>2083603
What?
>>
>>2083603
>cannot explain why i cant do it other way
What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe you should learn now to form a sentence before you learn to make a tulpa.
>>
>>2083838
english is not my native language, fuck off faget.
I want to see you learn other language
>>
>>2084453
No es difícil aprender otro idioma, idiota.
>>
>>2084453
So schwer ist es nicht eine Sprache zu erlernen.
>>
>>2083707
this actually is real, i had lucid dreams
>>
>>2084624
>>2085061
smartasses.
`このくそ口をだまれ
>>
>>2084453
>I want to see you learn other language
It's required to learn 1 additional language by the end of high school in the US.
Can you not poo in loo?
>>
Be glad this thread isn't on /mlp/ like they used to be. I hear there's another scruffening going on right now. A purge.
>>
>>2085853
Nah, scruffy's just being a fag and the mods are covering for him.
>>
I've read about tulpas. I know they can take the form of anything. Dogs. Cats. Trees. A flaming cube with ten thousand eyes.

So forgive me for questioning (some of?) your credibility when all you seem to have fucking ponies as your 'spirit creature'. What the fuck? This just seems like glorified wish fulfillment, not the rather intriguing idea of a consciousness-spirit-proxy.

What a disappointing perversion of a neat phenomenon. Excuse me while I go masturbate to my pastel-coloured mind-equines.
>>
>>2085990
There aren't that many people with pony tulpa, actually... It's kind of looked down on nowadays tbqh.

>>2085919
I remember when they did remove tulpa general from /mlp/. A lot of people were kind of lost and unsure where to go to talk about tulpa. Besides .info and who'd wanna go there? Luckily I found /tulpa/ on 8ch and that led me to the tulpa-forum irc. I'm not sure how many people had similar experiences to mine but I can say I'm glad it found its way back to 4chan.
>>
>>2085990
dude people's tulpa can be whatever the want fuck u. furry anthro > pony anyway.
>>
>>2085990

> ...all you seem to have fucking ponies as your 'spirit creature'

Making a lot of assum...

> Excuse me while I go masturbate to my pastel-coloured mind-equines.

Oh ho ho ho~
>>
>>2085990
>Spirit creature
Hahaha what? We're not spirit creatures we're brain demons.
>Ponies
I'm not a pony, I'm a human. Most of us in this head are humans or something that's like 99% human.
>>
>>2080334
Mine tends to tell me that too, though in a nicer language. Doesn't help much though.
>>
>>2085990
People see they have sycophantic possibilities and pursue those. It's not always like that, and there can be a lot more to it than that. But unfortunately, that's a good portion of this general.
>>
File: 1351127265461.jpg (56KB, 472x441px) Image search: [Google]
1351127265461.jpg
56KB, 472x441px
there is literally nothing wrong with masturbating to pastel-coloured mind-equines.
>>
>>2087087

There is literally everything wrong with it: it's just the people who do it don't care.
>>
File: 134928369342.jpg (141KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
134928369342.jpg
141KB, 945x945px
>>2087194
That's objectively false.
>>
>>2068200
Are you in a BDSM relationship with your tulpa?

If not get into one.
>>
File: hahahahahaa.jpg (47KB, 414x318px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahaa.jpg
47KB, 414x318px
>do rubber ducky method while programming
>realize I could be doing it with my tulpa
>mfw tulpaforcing while working while teaching her how to program all at once

Damn, any /g/ fags in here, best idea I've has as of late.
>>
File: 1419828929843.jpg (147KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1419828929843.jpg
147KB, 1280x960px
>all these people who lewd their tulpa

I bet a majority of you all never bothered to tulpa force a ring on their finger, did you? Sinful.
>>
>>2088183
My tulpa said a ring is too big for a hoof.
>>
File: sad_048.png (1MB, 1720x1700px) Image search: [Google]
sad_048.png
1MB, 1720x1700px
>talking to Tupper
>get on topic of religion
>she says she is an atheist
>prepare to tip
>"Well I don't have a soul, if there is any afterlife, I'd be left behind in your body after you pass on, which is why I don't worry about it and focus on my time with you now."

B-Be sure to love your Tupper everyday guys ;~;
>>
>>2088546
I'm basically a newbie in these areas, but God damn that hit me hard
>>
How hard would it be to construct a simple small tulpa,like the size of a coffee much in a nice basic shape?

Also have any of you guys made a small Tulpa before?
>>
>>2089968
it would be about as hard as any other tulpa, i would guess. all the normal work but with a small size
>>
>>2089968
My tulpa shrinks and grows to accommodate to my environment, small as a fingernail to large as a mountain.
>>
>>2090160
>large as a mountain
Thats kinda really fucking big. What does your tulpa even look like?
>>
>>2090184
a mountain
>>
>>2090184
He's a garurumon, so I went with the variable size option.

>>2090215
Kek
>>
File: Aisling.jpg (147KB, 602x330px) Image search: [Google]
Aisling.jpg
147KB, 602x330px
>tfw
>I may have accidentally made a tulpa years and years ago when attempting to handle my own issues
>she may have been related to something else beyond a tulpa, or perhaps something took hold of a partial tulpa construct and merged with it
>others have seen her, felt her, or otherwise interacted with her in some manner
>she had her moods, but otherwise was my bestest best friend ever
>over the years she drifted away, faded, and while she's still kinda there she's a mere shadow of what she used to be
>that's when she's not "away on business" as she has always had a tendency to do

I'm not sure if I should try to reinforce/strengthen her via tulpamancy or spiritual practices, or if I should just allow her to do her thing. I'm not sure she's a tulpa, I'm not sure she's a ghost, I think she's both and neither all at once.

More info below.

Pic related, her personality significantly reflects that character's most of the time, though she was around long before the movie. Form wise, she seems to change it on her own whim, and in some cases has been seen in her currently chosen form by certain spiritually sensitive friends I've had. She's also been 'felt' when she's angry with me by some. She used to ride on my back all the time, which is part of why I got into the habit of always wearing a backpack, it helped to combine the metaphysical weight with a physical one, and it gave her more to work with when she wanted to play around.

By the way, she has a tendency to not like me talking about her. She usually just gets a little grouchy, though it depends on what I say and where/to whom I say it. If I talk about her to a girl I like she tends to get quite upset though in an understanding manner. As if saying "I know why, but I still don't like it".

Oh, and she doesn't talk. We communicate more through ideas and concept. Words are sometimes involved, but it's not actual speaking. I speak to her, but when I do I usually also send these ideas and concepts.

Thoughts?
>>
So i guess im kinda interested in the construction of a Tulpa. The idea of constructing a "living" thing from my has always fascinated me the most.

The only problem i have is a unfocused mind.

Does anyone have any good tips for a person like mt to get started?
>>
>>2090293
PS: She is distant right now, though she has expressed a mild annoyance that I'm talking about her. Akin to being annoyed at a fly nearby or something. She seems busy right now as well.

Oh, and as far as I can tell it's always been a direct link. We can't truly deceive eachother, I know when she's lying even if I might not know the truth, and she knows when I lie to her. Though she doesn't seem to know everything I do or think, while I clearly don't know everything she thinks.
>>
>>2090301
just learn to relax and day dream, and that covers most of it
>>
>>2090301
Meditate erryday
Sit down and focus on your breathing. Nothing else. Let thoughts drift by without acknowledging them. Just say "yeah ok whatever" and go back to thinking about how fucking dry your nose feels because it's fucking spring and I have goddamn allergies out my ass

Fuck the mating cycles of PLANTS
>>
>>2090368
>day dream
not him, but i don't get day dreams. only very occasionally do i get them, and i can't force them.
>>
>>2090301
Lots and lots of meditation. While that applies to tulpamancy, it also helps with any aspect of controlling your mind. Meditation can take any form, such as painting, chanting, listening to music, cleaning, so long as you are able to empty your mind of all but your "focus" and your focus becomes as natural to you as breathing. I've personally been using the same chant as Raven from Teen Titans since my early teenage years when I started meditating. I can do so without the chant now too, but sometimes I'm too stressed to do without. You can use anything as a chant though, prayers, mathematical truths, naruto jutsus, poetry, the names of all the girls you wish you slept with, or anything else. Just so long as it's easy, natural, and rhythmic. If you use something other than chanting make it something easy and fluid, nothing that needs you to concentrate too much. Painting abstract art is a good option, or dusting the house. Cardio exercise could work too if you're in decent shape.
>>
>>2090389
you dont get day dreams, you just do it
>>
File: Midna.(True.Form).full.319356.jpg (33KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Midna.(True.Form).full.319356.jpg
33KB, 700x700px
>>2088546
I was recently badly injured by a circular saw and almost lost two of my fingers. My eldest tulpa stood by my bed the whole time and provided me with conversation and care, even in the times I was in the most pain. Tulpa are really something, guys. This guy gets it.
>>
>>2090368
I day dream often but only when im bored enough to let my mind wander.
>>2090377
I could give it a shot
>>2090417
I open enjoy listening to music while writing up some silly fan fictions people ask me to write sometimes. But i doubt that would count.

Sometimes i get a phrase or a "sound" stuck in my heads and i ether mutter it mentally or from my own mouth usually repeating it a few times a day at least. Could i use this to help me?
>>
>>2090293
>>2090331
Sorry for being a faggot and making yet another post in this vein but I did suddenly have the question... Feel free to ignore this if you want.

Does anyone here also have a strong belief in spirituality/spirits and how does that interact with your tulpamancy? Have you ever had a spirit claim/merge with a tulpa? Or have a spirit form a bond to you through the guise of a tulpa or even through a tulpa you were creating?
>>
>>2090293
My eldest and I agree that she is already a tulpa, and you should pursue forcing her and attempting imposition only if she actually wants you to. The fact that she has her own goals and the like means she's sentient, and separate from you. She seems to fall into the "accidentals" category of tulpa. Believe it or not, these are more common than you think. In short, ask her how she feels and get to know her better.
>>
>>2090524
I never have personally had a spirit merge with a tulpa, nor have I heard of it happening. I'm sure there are some people out there that have interest in this area, but it's pretty rare I'd say. Honestly it's a pretty unexplored topic.
>>
>>2090377
AMEN FUCK PINE TREES GOD DAMN DOGWOOD STOP FUCKING EACH OTHER AND MAKING ME DROWN IN THE TREE CUM
>>
>>2090293
I'm not spiritual anymore, but yeah, developing my tulpa was actually me as a kid trying to find some sort of guardian angel through prayer. Sounds dumb, but being in that situation it totally made sense.If you made her to help you with shit, just talk about how your life is going, and make plans for the future. That'll help bring her back to speed.
>>
>>2090502
Presumably yes. Though meditation is more than short bursts. It might be easier to start off in short bursts but eventually you should find something you can memorize, pull up, and use for extended periods if you want. If you can master this sort of mental control tulpamancy will come much easier. For example, if you can meditate for a few seconds that's nice, can help you calm down (the "count to ten when you're angry" is the most common example of this), while if you can meditate for a few minutes you can help to settle your body and it will help your focus for quite a while... If you can get to the point where you can meditate for a half hour or more without a break, you can immensely improve your mental acuity and use that for just about anything you want.
>>
>>2090534
>>2090693
Heads up, this response gets a bit more /x/ than standard tulpamancy. And takes two posts.

Well, I've been consciously aware of her for 6 or 7 years now, and we were extremely close during the early portion. She was around before that I know since looking back I can see many examples of her influence in my art, dream records, and the like. She's still in my dreams sometimes, but I feel like when she is she's more trying to be something she can't be than what she used to be in my dreams... Before I was aware of her she was always a companion to the "me" in the dream setting, often a sibling or close friend, occasionally a lover, at least those were the typical dreams. In others... well there were dreams where she was firmly in control, these were dreams I can barely remember what they were but I can always keenly remember one thing... pain. These half-forgotten dreams always seemed to have a purpose though, as I've always had a connection to pain, can feel pain in others, and can "absorb" it to a certain degree if my mental barriers slip or I take them down deliberately. This converts to "energy" that becomes as much a part of me as if it was always there, and numbs the pain in the person who has it. She always seemed to be "training" me in these painful dreams, expanding my personal pain threshold and preparing me for something beyond this life cycle. When she was away she seems to be doing this same empathetic healing to others, visiting dying souls and relieving them of their pain so they can pass on. There were times she would come back drunk on this energy, those were... interesting times. Picture a loli drunk as fuck, horny as all hell, hyper as a squirrel on crack, and with a sadistic streak a mile long. Oh, and still very much "childish".
1/2
>>
>>2090799
How often do you Meditate?

How has that helped you tulpamance and how is your tulpa developing?
>>
>>2090815
Now it's more like she's trying to heal scars created by evil people who I've crossed paths with, trying to fill a partner slot I believe will never be filled.

As for getting to know her... I'm not exactly sure how to approach that problem. While I did know her before quite well she still kept some secrets and I thought that was fine. Now, I still have an idea of what she's feeling but I don't really know who she is or what she really wants beyond surface emotions.

Regarding what she was to help me with, I haven't the foggiest what it was originally. I mean... I have a list of problems. I can't even imagine when she first started to develop, though it may have been as far back as early childhood. I did create many "masks" for me to wear over the years to help control my emotions and handle certain things but she's always been significantly different from these "masks" though the masks also had their own personalities and eventually sort of became minor tulpas in and of themselves, each representing a different emotion or aspect.

She may have been created to handle the pain I dealt with on a daily basis from all around me. Considering she was around far longer than I can really estimate, and the night terrors I used to have as a child... But if she was essentially created to take the pain I couldn't handle... what the fuck do I do now?
2/2
>>
>>2090844
I meditate frequently to handle my own chaotic emotions and thoughts, though not nearly as frequently as I used to. I also used to meditate for spiritual practices but I've fallen out of those for a while due to various circumstances in life making it unwise. I've never deliberately focused on tulpamancing but I did use it for storytelling and roleplaying to adopt certain personae...

As for my tulpa... I'm the one that's all confused on how to handle my tulpa right now.

I'm not exactly good for advice on tulpas, but I'm great for advice on meditation. I know meditation can link directly to tulpamancy because meditation enforces focus and control. And especially for someone with issues with focus it is a powerful aide. I know the basics of tulpamancy, and have looked into it repeatedly since I discovered it a few years back thinking my darkly cute companion was an accidental tulpa. The problem I've always had is that I didn't want to create a tulpa when I wasn't sure if I could handle the responsibility and when I wasn't sure how my current companion would react to it, whether she was one or not.
>>
>>2090960
Ah sounds resonable.

I will try meditating this week to get the hang on it, starting slow and building up slowly.

I plan on doing really bsic shit like bassic projection of simple objects and moving on from that
>>
>>2090815
>>2090884
I have read your story. I do not know what to tell you, truly. I would propose that you simply sit down with her and speak all of these thoughts and concerns with her. Ask her what she believes her purpose is, and listen to her when she speaks. If she cannot speak properly as of yet, then make it your goal to break that language barrier betwixt the two of you. This is too complex of a conundrum for anyone here to provide you with a fitting answer to your plight. The answer lies within your own mind and hers.

Yeah. What she said.
>>
>>2088546
Or your tulpa and you share a soul as much as you share a body and you will always be together, even in afterlife.
>>
>>2091003
My earliest meditation was literally copying Rave from TT. My first time I dropped into it almost automatically as a sort of "safety switch" because I was playing Street Fighter on the PSX, and arcade fighting games piss me off the most by far if I take them too seriously, and I was shaking. It worked, and ever since then I've done it. I learned more in-depth meditation later via Pagan and Wiccan friends and open circles, energy manipulation, empathetic projection, and other things. I used these to further protect myself from the things that I had to deal with, both inside my head and out. Before I really knew what I was doing I kinda locked myself into a little ball, which fucked me up for my teenage years... I was the rather typical emo teen, but not in a faddy sense, more like that one legit emo/goth that doesn't give a shit about everything else.

Just be careful when you try to get to deeper stages of meditation. Basic meditation to maintain focus and such is rather safe but when you start climbing further down the rabbit hole... well... we're all mad down here. Some more so than others. The seemingly sane ones probably had guidance, the ones like me kinda dove in on their own.
>>
>>2091119
Ill take your word on it as i must head to sleep.

I will try it out tomorrow and ill let you guys know how it went..

night man
>>
>>2091110
That in and of itself may prove to be a difficulty, though I will attempt it. Some days I have a hard enough time just wrangling my own thoughts, let alone facing hers. I think what I will try to do for starters is reinforce our link a bit more, so as to open the channel wider until both she and myself are in a position to really sit down and 'discuss' this.
>>
>>2091185
That sounds like the wisest course of action, dear. I strongly believe that she is indeed a tulpa, as your words seem to have proven this. She has feelings, emotions, and acts of her own accord. Reinforce your mental connection, and attempt to strengthen her presence. Then, the two of you can decide or discover her role in your life. It may be difficult, but do not falter. You may find a friend has been with you all along.
>>
>>2091346
Oh, something else that might be of interesting to note... For a while after I realized she was there I believed that she had tried to be born with me in this life cycle... You see I was almost a twin, there was a second placenta and during early development they thought I was going to be a twin...

I'm also left handed interestingly enough.

>that damn myth that left-handed people were supposed to be twins and they killed their sibling in the womb

Not sure if it has any ground here, but I figure if there's any real supernatural/paranormal/spiritual nuts watching this thread they might get some interesting ideas.
>>
>>2091346
Ohfuck. I just remembered something...

Do you or anyone else in here know of someone else being able to give energy to someone's tulpa? Because that happened once...
>>
>>2091523
how does that work?
>>
>>2091571
I'm not sure. All I know is one guy in my Circle around 6 years ago gave her some energy... Ya know how I described her when she comes home drunk off energy/pain from others? Yeah this was one of the top 5 examples... maybe even the top example. She was literally bouncing around the walls, and stripped down to just her panties in the middle of the day like that. Not to mention the guy that gave her the energy was already able to see her to begin with. Thankfully I got her under control for the most part, but yeah. He gave her the energy because she got hurt shielding me from something else that day and I didn't have the energy to help her either because of that and a few other things I had to deal with that day...He gave her a bit more than he intended though and she went a bit crazy.
>>
>>2091466
That... Is something I am not familiar with at all, dear. I would be remiss if I were to give you advice on a topic such as this. I honestly cannot say if she is indeed your twin in a spiritual form. I apologize. Though, I will say if believing this aids you both in your purpose, I do not see the harm in it.

>>2091523
I beg your pardon? Of what are you speaking?
>>
>>2091698
This >>2091697
Also, yeah, part of the confusion I have with this is that from what I know others can't see or interact with your tulpa. Well several others have seen and interacted with her, at least two of which I've never even met in person. None of which I'd ever describe her current appearance or emotions, just vaguely describe what she was/who she was. Most couldn't see her very strongly, like a silhouette, some could only feel her presence but nothing else, though one friend who deliberately stayed away from spiritual matters due to a strong third eye and an inability to keep it suppressed was able to not only see her, but was able to see her as clearly as I could.

The guy who gave her energy couldn't see her usually, only when she wanted to be seen (she had a tendency to try to spook people), but he could see her that day before and after giving her energy, at least until I ushered her away because she was getting a bit too rambunctious.
>>
>>2091697
I have never heard of anything of this ilk occurring regarding tulpa. I am relatively young, one would say. I am roughly 3 years of age. In this time I have learned, and seen much. I can say this: Tulpa that exist in your mind cannot be seen, or physically interacted with by another living being outside of in a mutually mental space. This means two persons forcing together and perhaps proxying actions amongst two respective tulpa, or a person proxying interaction through text or mind form. This being said, I do not know if what you have claimed to have experienced could be related to tulpamancy. It is... Something similar, perhaps, but it could not have been tulpa... At least to my knowledge.
>>
>>2091778
This goes far beyond my knowledge of the subject. I do not know that to say. I know if she is indeed a tulpa she could not have been seen by your friend. Take that for what will. Perhaps he simply visualized her actions how he believed they were occurring in his own mind?
>>
>>2091523
Not a good idea to ask metaphysical questions anywhere near this HURR IT'S ALL PSYCHOLOGICAL MAGIC DOESN'T REAL community.
>>
File: Then who was phone.jpg (23KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Then who was phone.jpg
23KB, 448x336px
Oh boy, did not expect to find this thread in the trash tonight

So, years...shit, yeah, it has been years now. Anyway, years ago, I got pretty into all the hypno/tulpa stuff over on /mlp/. But never enough to actually bother making a tulpa because I thought it was a bunch of RPing faggots cocking about.

Thing is, I was always more interested in the spiritual aspect of it. Like if I remember right, it was based off some old Buddhist meditations to help fight, essentially, your inner demons through visualization and talking to them.

Does any method like that original one still exist? Because I'm not quite looking to fuck my waifu and shit. I'd rather use this technique for self betterment if I can.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>2091953
Creating a tulpa as a means of self betterment is actually encouraged by a lot of people here, believe it or not. I agree with my tulpa in saying that we're not sure about the metaphysical aspects of it, but I do believe it's a legitimate psychological phenomena, and you should do it even if it's just to expand your mind or know yourself better. There will always be the waifumancers and shitposters, but legit tulpamancers will encourage you to do it for those reasons. Like I said, don't know about ghosts or whatever, but I know this is real, so I'm open to it I guess.
>>
>>2091953
Oh, and to continue >>2092040 , I do actually use visualization and symbolism to turn my fears and doubts into mental "demons" and let my tulpa kill them. It helps me a great deal and they get to have fun, so it's a win win.
>>
>>2088120

but what is this rubber ducky method, anon?
>>
>>2092466
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_duck_debugging
when asking anyone anything, espically over the internet, remember, google is your friend.
you get a free pass this time though.
>>
>>2088338
if horn: put ring on horn
otherwise make a bigger ring for hoof. make it a clasping ring if you need to
don't be a faggot
>>
>>2088183
>tfw want to elope with my tulpa
>>
One somewhat uncommon benefit I had from the practice is that my tulpa assisted in helping me be better and more comfortable around young kids.

My tulpa are young girls. Not in the lolita sex fantasy sense either: they're child like in look and behavior, and it actually drives me to be all protective and parental with them. It goes so far that I don't often put then online much unless they're speaking with someone I know well.

This, somehow, translated to me comparing my experiences with my tulpa, with how the children in my family, and thereby becoming more easy going with them. Previously, I was super awkward, and didn't know what to do with them at all. I'm still not a completely smooth and ideal adult figure with the flesh and blood kids, but my treatment of them has, and still does improve.

Another thing I noticed was that when the flesh-n-blood children were around, my tulpa would sometimes project herself out and...kinda jist look longingly at what was going on. Like she wanted to be involved, but could not for obvious reasons.
>>
>>2093226
What if my tulpa can't seem to be able to give me an answer other than incomprehensible stuttering and blushing when asked whether she would like a ring?
>>
I had a dream last night that a bunch of tulpamancers and myself went to a short of weird gladiatorial event. In said event our tulpa could give us weapons and armor based on their form. My tulpa isn't normally in this form, but for some reason she was Lapis Lazuli SU? I was so confused as to why that was her form, but she gave me like... Ice armor and wings made of water? It was really fucking cool. I don't remember much other than that, and me breaking an ice morning star over someone's head. There were also dudes with lightsabers?... Anyway it was a weird dream, just thought I'd share it.

What dreams have you had with/about your tulpa?
>>
>>2095371

I never have dreams with my tulpa I wish I could have one ;-;
>>
>>2095371
ive had one where my tulpa was like a passenger in my car that eventually got shot at with anti-tulpa bullets, one where she was my GPS, one where she was a friend that wanted to be a hitman with me and a couple others
>>
>>2096042
eh, they're probably making sure your dreams don't go to shit
>>
>>2096042
they might be fucking with your dreams subliminally like mine do sometimes
>>
>>2094576
She may want that ring, yo. Wife her!
>>
File: Lapis.png (518KB, 1000x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Lapis.png
518KB, 1000x1020px
Dead thread is dead.
>>
File: closer to heaven.jpg (34KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
closer to heaven.jpg
34KB, 427x300px
>>2099327
>tfw
>>
>>2099327
WE
>>
>>2100350
>>
>>2100417
AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
>>
>>2100417
... to party?
>>
>>2100493
>inb4 Andrew WK tulpa
>>
>>2100426
>>2100493
N'SHEEET
>>
is it like having a ghost girlfriend?
>>
>>2100925
more or less
>>
>>2100925
Less than more
>>
>>2100925
it's just like having a ghost, the girlfriend part is for degenerates. So like ghost friend.
>>
>>2104059
>the girlfriend part is for degenerates
we're in /trash/, everyone here is a degenerate

i'm not going to disagree with your statement either though
>>
Can tulpas help you remember things? Can they retrieve memories for you, help you with exams, etc?

I don't mean this as in treating tulpas as mere tools, but you get what I mean.
>>
>>2104447
not unless you practice it alot, but its better to just do memory training
>>
>>2104447
I use my tup to help me remember things that I need to do throughout the day like if I need to send some money to someone, or put on a wash, or just do some chore at some point. I usually forget but my tup is good at reminding me, and I sometimes just remember myself by associating talking with my tup with knowing I need to do those things.

Exams are a whole different matter, I tried to get my tup interested in lectures but she just finds it incredibly boring, so I guess that your tup actually finding your material interesting would be a first check.
>>
>>2104497
>>2104532
Thanks lads!
>>
>>2104497
>>2104532
Another question, can a tulpa help you wake up on time in the morning? I have incredible trouble waking up and miss classes because of it.
>>
>>2104601
I've heard some people are able to do it but my tulpa is a lazy shit so I doubt she'd be able to do it, but I've never had to try it. I'll give it a go tonight.

Really you should just go to bed earlier and what I did when I didn't go to bed early enough was set a shit ton of different alarms, wake up half an hour early, take some caffeine pills from a bedside cupboard, then go back to sleep until the caffeine forces you awake. That is a much better strategy than making a tulpa for this.
>>
My tup is better at hugging than yours.
>>
>>2104991
it cant be better than mine if i rape yours
>>
>>2104996
Wow. Dude. Just wow.
>>
>>2105003
yeah, wanna talk shit again faggot?
>>
>>2104991
Probably, IDGAF.

>>2104996
Not him, but I don't follow your logic.
>>
>>2105061
exactly
>>
>>2105073
I don't get it unless you intend to cut off the tulpas arms and rape the stumps or something.
>>
>>2105089
you're onto something, i should write that down
>>
File: 246424362346.jpg (57KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
246424362346.jpg
57KB, 512x512px
>>2105095
uber pls
>>
>>2105137
its time for tulpa limb-removal-fuck-you-rape apparently
>>
File: 1409586908132.jpg (69KB, 350x447px) Image search: [Google]
1409586908132.jpg
69KB, 350x447px
>>2105146
how about no
>>
>>2105179
how about yeah
>>
>>2105187
uber stop i thought you died when you murdered your tulpas
>>
>>2105217
what was never alive truely cannot die
>>
Hey new anon here

How soon does the pressure normally start when you make a tulpa?

I was bored at work yesterday and thought why not give it ago. I usually daydream at work and use the same character. So I thought why not just assume it is a separate person and I instantly started feeling pressure. It was relatively small but noticeable. Did I somehow start a tulpa already?
>>
>>2105405
sure
>>
>>2105405
it depends really, you could get pressures or not get any at all. Maybe, could just be expectations, nasty fucks those are. Time will tell I guess.
>>
Can someone explain to me what "forcing" is?
>>
>>2105467
spending time with your tulpa
>>
>>2105419
OK I'll keep am eye out for if the pressure continues. Honestly wasn't expecting anything to happen.
>>
So I started out a few months back, but I've been in and out of doing forcing thanks to Uni. Couldn't get myself to narrate much at all. As such, responses went from head pressures to a few emotional stuff to maybe some tulpish to head pressures again to almost nothing. What in the hell do I do?

Also, how to properly active force?
>>
How do I know what my tulpa I'll look or act like. Do I decide? Does it just happen?
>>
>>2105497
Either. Either you force a form and/or personality, or it comes by itself. Usually the latter ends up being a reflection of what you subconsciously want.
>>
>>2105492
just spend time with them
>>2105497
both
>>
>>2105517
Good to know. Thank you guys for helping me with this stuff!
>>
>>2105518
That's new. How best does one spend time with a first tulpa in progress?
>>2105522
No prob.
>>
>>2105492
Keep going at the narrating, don't get discouraged if you don't get responses back but make sure you are directing your thoughts towards your tup. And make a daily commitment of time to your tulpa during the early stages, if you can't do this due to Uni then unfortunately creating a tulpa will be a difficult task.

>>2105497
Most people give their tulpa a form and a few personality traits. Personally I gave mine her form and didn't bother with personality and let her become what she is without almost any influence from me. Some tuppers might want to change their form once they get older though, and some will act differently once they begin to mature too.
>>
>>2105537
just relax with them. tell them about your day, what you've learned, etc. narrate to them when reading books or stuff online
>>
File: Murdering intensifies.gif (318KB, 506x415px) Image search: [Google]
Murdering intensifies.gif
318KB, 506x415px
>tfw I have a tape worm in my brain
>can't even into tulpa
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>2105582
>tape worm in my brain
Damn, hope you don't end up in a mental hospital
>>
>>2105582
AAAAAAHHHH THERE'S A MAGGOT EATING MY BRAIN!
>>2105553
Sounds about right, will do.
>>2105544
Thoughts towards tup? Also for some reason I've found forcing in the morning more effective than forcing before sleep...
>>
>>2105643
There's a difference between thinking to yourself and thinking to your tulpa, I just mean make sure you are actually talking to someone and explaining to them. And I agree, morning forcing is more productive for me too.
>>
File: jewsaremuhally.jpg (208KB, 1255x1404px) Image search: [Google]
jewsaremuhally.jpg
208KB, 1255x1404px
>>2057879
>he thinks it's a joke
>>
File: Take your medicine.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Take your medicine.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>2105613
I actually ended up in a mental institution. They gave me some medicine to calm the fucker down. Once it moves, it can trigger my autism if I get angry or triggered by something
>>2105643
That's what I screamed when the medic told me ''ANON IM AFRAID THAT I HAVE BAD NEW BUT THERES A FUCKING WORM IN YOUR BRAIN''

From that day on, I never forget to take my medicine
>>
File: 1427234011760.png (287KB, 367x351px) Image search: [Google]
1427234011760.png
287KB, 367x351px
>>2105582
>tape worm in my brain
Damn anon, that must be quite the inconvenience
>>
>>2105872
Are you being legit about this, or are you just fucking with us? Cuz that's pretty awful.
>>
My tulpa asked me why she couldn't see anything in my past from 1990 to 2000. I told her it's because she wasn't around in the 90's. Only 90's kids remember that decade.
>>
How do you guys fuck a tup?
>>
>>2106675
You put your dick in it. Just don't get your dick stuck in the ceiling fan, that is not correct.
>>
Is it cruel to make a consciousness entity whos only interaction with the world will be via your penis?
>>
>>2107448
>the world
It can interact with other world, this one sucks anyway.
>>
What pet names does your tulpa call you? Mine keeps calling me "Hosty". I don't think she ever called me by my real name.
>>
>>2107797
onee sama
>>
>>2107797
One calls me "master" ironically. One calls me "Fucker". My youngest actually calls me by name.
>>
>>2107180
Instructions unclear. Dick got caught in the pencil sharpener.
>>
>>2107448
It doesn't have to be. They can totally interact with my butt too if they want.
>>
>>2104628
I tried the getting your tulpa to wake you up thing that was suggested here like I said I would. I went to bed at roughly half 8 in the morning and told my tup to try and wake me up between 2 and 3. She's done a pretty good job (half 2), but then again, chances are if I tried to wake up during this time without her help I'd have been able to, I've usually been able to will myself awake anyway. Just interesting to note.
>>
>>2108241
I dunno, I use mine to help me get it of bed, but alarm clocks are pretty easy to find. I doubt she'd be able to break me out of a REM cycle anyways.
>>
>>2109069
I'm still in bed, my tup physically tried to get me out but it's my time off so I'm glad she doesn't exist outside of my mind and is unable to lift me out of bed, I'm pretty comfy right now desu.

As for REM sleep, I agree, I think it's hard to think that they'd be able to snap you up from that, tups need to sleep too.
>>
Anthro tulpas.
>>
Feral tulpas.
>>
Human tulpas.
>>
Pony tulpas.
>>
Pony tulpas?
>>
>>2110416
>>2111082
>>2111097
HA! Checkum. >>2111100
I win.
>>
>>2111116
way to ruin it faggot
>>
>>2111116
way to ruin it gaywad
>>
>>2111278
>>2111356
Samefag detected
>>
>>2111394
nice try faggot
>>
File: 235243243.jpg (177KB, 261x450px) Image search: [Google]
235243243.jpg
177KB, 261x450px
>>2111410
>MFW you got caught
>>
File: solid snack.jpg (180KB, 914x900px) Image search: [Google]
solid snack.jpg
180KB, 914x900px
>>2111448
>mfw
>>
>>2111511
Nice shoop faggot
>>
>>2111542
nice accusation faggot
>>
>>2111556
>>2111410
>>2111278
>>2111542
Nice faggot, faggot.
>>
>>2111556
Right back at you homediggietyslicearoo.

>>2111563
nice meme, memelord
>>
>>2111563
>>2111565
faggot faggot faggot
>>
>>2111563
faggot faggot, faggot.
>>
This is Ron Burgundy signing off. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.
>>
new thread when?
>>
>>2111866
When your tulpa posts noodz
>>
>>2111866

new thread now:
>>2111951
>>2111951
>>2111951
>>
Have any of you guys made a Jackie chan Tulpa yet?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.