[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Refuge Thread - A thread for posting any and all CYOAs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 69

File: Curse CYOA v1 - Page 1.png (2MB, 1600x2602px) Image search: [Google]
Curse CYOA v1 - Page 1.png
2MB, 1600x2602px
CYOA Refuge Thread - A thread for posting any and all CYOAs unpostable in /tg/'s /cyoag/ (and occasionally ones that aren't).

Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11520957

/cyoag/'s CYOA archives and related resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

And remember: If the CYOA calls for rolling (or you just feel like leaving something up to fate), use random.org (or physical dice, or something else that isn't your postnumber).
>>
File: Curse CYOA v1 - Page 2.png (4MB, 1600x3397px) Image search: [Google]
Curse CYOA v1 - Page 2.png
4MB, 1600x3397px
>>11553392
Page 2/2.
And yes, still the same wip. Looking forward to the author posting more.
>>
I was downloading THG's games, and Im missing Seven Sins, The End and any single page games. Also the hell mart game. Can I get these posted?
>>
File: dreamgenie1_FINAlsmall.png (3MB, 1280x8744px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie1_FINAlsmall.png
3MB, 1280x8744px
Hello, refugee thread. The final update to Dream of Genie pushed a few files beyond the filesize limit for /d/ (and now /trash/). I've found a solution that does not reduce the quality to the extent that the text is annoying to read. I'm not sure if you are all still interested, but here is a version that should be repostable. I hope you enjoy it.
>>
File: dreamgenie2_FINAlsmall.png (3MB, 1280x7834px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie2_FINAlsmall.png
3MB, 1280x7834px
>>11553790
>>
File: dreamgenie3_FINAlsmall.png (3MB, 1280x7217px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie3_FINAlsmall.png
3MB, 1280x7217px
>>11553799
>>
File: dreamgenie4_FINAlsmall.png (2MB, 1280x5609px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie4_FINAlsmall.png
2MB, 1280x5609px
>>11553806
>>
File: dreamgenie5_FINAlsmall.png (3MB, 1280x8929px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie5_FINAlsmall.png
3MB, 1280x8929px
>>11553811
DLC
>>
File: dreamgenie6_FINAlsmall.png (3MB, 1280x10000px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie6_FINAlsmall.png
3MB, 1280x10000px
>>11553824
I know there is an anon who perfers all pages in a single image, and I will attempt to do so a bit later on, if I can figure out the quality issue.

Thank you for your past interest, at least. I hope the update does not disappoint nor upset you.
>>
File: Vice Mart CYOA v1 (one-page).jpg (4MB, 1200x8705px) Image search: [Google]
Vice Mart CYOA v1 (one-page).jpg
4MB, 1200x8705px
>>11553529
>games
There are no games, only CYOAs. With the possible exception of Battlesluts.
Regardless, all of TokHaar Gol's stuff can be found in his Google Drive, which is listed in the pastebin.

By "hell mart" (not a game), did you mean pic related? Not by Tok, mind you.
>>
>>11553851
>I know there is an anon who perfers all pages in a single image
I for one prefer keeping things to as few files as possible, and with the amount of text and pictures you use in your CYOA, it wouldn't be feasible to make it single-page.
>>
>>11554056
Ah, sorry. I will try to lump the main CYOA into one image and the DLC then. I am honestly not sure if it will work.
>>
>>11554090
No need to apologize. Also, the preference (at least for me) actually doesn't apply to reading CYOAs or making builds for them, only to posting.
>>
>>11553790
Thank you for sharing with us!
Do you have a change log?
>>
>>11554042
alright thanks
>>
Proceed
>>
>>
>>11555829
>>
>>11555829
Athletic
Big Breasts
Child Bearing Hips
Large Ass
Bao Yi Yan
Lactation
Kitchen Mistress
Dominant Mindset
Amazing Cleaner
Elegance
Sexually Gifted
>>
>>11553392
Should there be a battle sluts general thread? It would save a lot of clutter here.
/bsg/? /bslt/? or maybe even /tokg/?
>>
File: Battle Sluts part 1 of 3 D.png (4MB, 1200x9621px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Sluts part 1 of 3 D.png
4MB, 1200x9621px
>>
File: Battle Sluts part 2 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9767px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Sluts part 2 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9767px
>>
File: Battle Sluts part 3 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Sluts part 3 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
>>
>>11553392
>>11553405
Do you know how much more the author plans to add before it's not a WIP anymore? I can see quite some potential of this but it seems most of those curses, while lewd, have only a negative effect unless you really like the fetish they're about and majority depends on some form of transformation.

In case the author's around and gices shit about feedback: I just hope there'd be stuff for not submissive people who don't want to just be raped or otherwise forced to endure some othe body horror. For example, the hole curse I found quite awesome - a temptation of something would also want to steer clear from. No transformations, just something that works on libido of the player.

Also, would be great to have info on whether one can choose strange appendage and use it on themselves and whether one could at least affect the gender of those involved in call of the wild/consent required. One has to choose enough fetishes that having some pros with the cons would be good (again, like for example it is in case of the hole) - that'd make a good balance, unless the goal is for people to just choose things they dislike the least, but then overall enjoyment of it in case of many may suffer which would be a waste.
>>
>>11553392
I see there to be absolutely no point in choosing body parts. It doesn't add to immersion since one can imagine themselves in the best form anyway, then most of the curse choices will change the body anyway and choices regarding looks do not affect curses in any way as well. Really, the whole first section seems just like filler put in because some other CYOAs also have one like such, but pointless otherwise.
>>
>>11555829
I have two builds for this :

>NTR build
>Body :
Skinny -Large breasts -Wide hips- Large ass
>Husband :
Edmund Mc Daniel
>Perks :
Allure, Ara Ara ~, Sexually Gifted, well lubricated, Elegance, Kitchen mistress (I wonder if I should take Rape-Bait instead)

I will be his cute and sexy highschool wife and fulfill his NTR fetish by fucking anyone but him. I'll fuck any guy with a nice cock, tell my husband about my escapades while masturbating him with a onahole (the only pussy he's ever going to fuck), send him videos and pictures and fuck my boyfriends in front of him. I'll be a good and loving wife, make his meals, help him in his studies, have nice dates and holidays with him, all the while showing him how real men treat a girl. I'll tease him about it all the time, especially when I see him getting hard while flirting with other people in front of him.
Of course my children won't be his.

>Housewife build
>Body:
Curvy-Large breasts -Wide hips- Large ass
>Husband :
Dilf (muscular, big dick, perks : job, class, Alpha, Heightened virility, addictive semen)
>Perks :
Ara ara ~, Kitchen Mistress, Amazing Cleaner, Sexually gifted, Elegance, well lubricated

I'll be a good devoted wife for my husband, taking care of the house and children before welcoming him back home with a warm meal, a hot bath, and my soft and curvy body, ready to be filled by his huge cock and then his delicious semen marveling every time at how much he pumps inside my womb. I'd let him hug me and melt in his strong arms. I'd prepare his every meal and wouldn't be embarrassed by showing him my affection openly in public.
>>
>>11556636
>>11556646
>>11556658
Tok said yesterday that it would only be a day or two before we got the new update, so either today or tomorrow will be getting the new version. That is, if Tok was right and it doesn't end up taking longer.
>>
>>11557081
I meant to say we'll* there, not will.
>>
File: Ready!.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ready!.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>11556636
>>11556646
>>11556658
>>11557081
TokHaar here
>>
>>11557154
Hey, TokHaar, just want to confirm something with you. When the Heavy Armor shatters, it counts as a successful SA, and Sensitive states that a successful SA causes an additional orgasm. But Heavy Armor states that even if it shatters, it still prevents any orgasms from the SA. Does Sensitive sneak past that? I think it does, but I just wanted to check.
>>
>>11553790
You are wrong. The final version was 1.04, where the author removed the dlc due to massive complaints about it and made a few other minor tweaks. You can still use the dlc with 1.04 but it's not part of the final update.
>>
>>11556636
Been waiting to post my build since I actually took the time to simulate the game in excel.

Muscular Human

Stats
>Prowess 9
>Endurance 7
>Size 3
>Limit 5

Abilities
>Sadist
>Magic fingers
>On top
>Sex magic
>Dominant
>Surprise buttsex

Drawbacks
>Premature ejaculation
>Low stamina
>Parasite armor
>Klutz

Total simulation time was about 2 and a half hours including the build preparation and game. "Speedy 100% hit glass cannon". This build works by rolling as high as possible to ensure that you always hit as well as getting the bonuses from Sadist for HP and On Top for damage. Buttsex and Dominant helps reduce the battle time by dishing out extra damage.
I assumed I rolled first and that rolls not greater than endurance weren't a successful assault. The whole turned base and priorities (how some abilities come before or after) reminded me of a simpler Pokémon. The game rewards you going out of your comfort zone when taking options for more points but there was a lack of options for getting more stat points (which you could add as new drawbacks). Overall the CYOA was well balanced with many ways you can build a character. The opponents aren't super tough except for the couple which are "natural counters" to your builds.
I would personally nerf Eldire's boost to +2 instead of +3 (like Gabriella's) but if I was just going for "waifu quest mode" I would try to skip battles I would lose.
>>
>>11557193
TokHaar here, it suppose to sneak past Heavy Armor. Will change the description to make it clearer.
>>
>>11557264
Simulation

Level 1 Yanmei
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 18, opponent rolls 5. Deal 4 damage. Deal 1 damage round end pwning Yanmei. Collect

Level 2 Cathryn
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage for instapwn. Collect

Level 3 Gabriella
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 20, opponent rolls 7. Deal 4 damage. Deal 1 damage round end pwning Gabriella. Collect

Level 4 Mylene
Round 1 Buttsex each for 1. Roll 12, opponent rolls 11. Deal 4 damage, take 3 damage pwning Mylene anyway. Replace Cathryn

Level 5 Amonette
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 12, opponent rolls 9. Deal 4 damage pwning Amonette. Replace Gabriella

Level 6 Rakaiah
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Rakaiah stat decrease 1. Roll 19, opponent rolls 13. Gain 1 limit and deal 4 damage, take 4 damage. Deal 1 damage round end
Round 2 Rakaiah stat decrease 2. Roll 17, opponent roll 15. Deal 4 damage pwning Rakaiah. Replace Amonette

Level 7 Gelledhwyn
Round 1 Love nectar ability block. Roll 14 opponent roll 13. Deal 3 damage and take 3 damage (cucked my first dominant roll)
Round 2 Roll 16, opponent roll 11. Gelledhwyn pwned. Replace Rakaiah

Level 8 Liliana
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 18, opponent roll 7. Gain 1 limit, deal 4 damage, roll 6 and block with sex magic. Deal 1 damage round end
Round 2 Liliana gain 3 on all stats. Roll 18, opponent roll 10. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage, take 4 damage. Deal 1 damage round end pwning Liliana. Replace Gelledhwyn

Level 9 Meldris
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage, Dominant roll. Double size to 6. Roll 15 opponent roll 11. Gain 1 limit. Deal 7 damage twice for 14. Receive 2 damage. Deal 1 damage round end
Round 2 Roll 17, opponent roll 5. Deal 7 damage pwning Meldris. Replace Liliana
>>
>>11557275
Level 10 Eldire
Round 1 Male so +3 increase to Eldire's tightness and limit. Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 20, opponent rolls 11. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage, take 5-1 damage. Deal 1 damage round end
Round 2 Roll 15, opponent roll 10. Fucking clutch dominant roll for 4x2=8 damage cucking the hardest opponent. Replace Meldris

Level 11 Valencia
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 13, opponent rolls 9. Deal 4 damage pwning Valencia. Replace Eldris

Level 12 Nexana
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 6 for Eromancy. Roll 17 so no assault penalty, gain 1 limit, opponent rolls 9 for 2 damage. Deal 1 damage round end
Round 2 Roll 6 for Eromancy. Roll 14 so no assault penalty, gain 1 limit, opponent rolls 12 for 2 damage. Round end 1 damage pwns Nexana. Replace Valencia

Level 13 Leona and Rona
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage on Leona. Roll 16 to deal 4 damage on Rona pwning her, Leona rolls 7. Deal 1 damage round end pwning Leona. Replace Hexana

Level 14 Anethra
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 18, opponent roll 7. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage. Deal 1 damage round end.
Round 2 Roll 16, opponent roll 9. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage, opponent does 2 damage. Deal 1 damage end of round
Round 3 Roll 15, opponent roll 7. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage. Deal 1 damage end of round pwning Anethra. Replace Leona and Rona

Level 15 Gilwyn
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 13, opponent rolls 6. Deal 4 damage. Deal 1 damage end of round
Round 2 Roll 16, opponent rolls 8. Deal 4 damage pwning Gilwyn. Replace Anethra

Level 16 Annabelle
Round 1 Buttsex mount for 1. Roll 14, mount rolls 8. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage pwning battle beast, take 3 damage from Annabelle. Deal 1 damage end of turn
Round 2 Roll 18, opponent rolls 7. Deal 4 damage pwning opponent. Replace Gilwyn

Level 17 Avelyn
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 15, opponent rolls 8. Gain 1 limit. Deal 1 damage due to cum potions, take 4 damage. Deal 1 damage end of turn pwning Avelyn. Replace Annabelle
>>
>>11557269
Thanks for the answer, Tok.
>>
>>11557285
Level 18 Astrid
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 15, opponent rolls 10. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage pwning Astrid. Replace Avelyn

Level 19 Aela
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Aela assaults twice. Roll 17, opponent rolls 9. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage, receive 1x2 for 2 damage. Deal 1 damage end of round pwning Aela. Replace Astrid

Level 20 Nylessa
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Mind control roll 4 so safe. Roll 15, opponent rolls 7. Deal 4 damage. Deal 1 damage end of round
Round 2 Mind control roll 2 so safe. Roll 18, opponent rolls 10. Deal 4 damage pwning Nylessa (another huge threat). Replace Aela

Level 21 Hestri
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage, increase tightness by 1. Roll 18, opponent rolls 7. Deal 4 damage, increase tightness by 4. Deal 1 damage end of turn, increase tightness by 1.
Round 2 Roll 17, opponent rolls 11. Deal 4 damage pwning Hestri (one of the biggest threats). Replace Nelyssa.

Level 22 Vixie
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 14, opponent rolls 9. Deal 4 damage pwning Vixie. Replace Hestri

Level 23 Zagara
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Roll 16, opponent rolls 11. Gain 1 limit. Deal 4 damage, take 2 damage and reduce prowess and endurance by 1. Deal 1 damage end of turn
Round 2 Roll 17, opponent rolls 11. Deal 4 damage pwning Zagara. Replace Vixie

Level 24 Neera
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Healslut roll 2. Roll 16, opponent rolls 15. Deal 4 damage, receive 2 damage. Deal 1 damage end of turn.
Round 2 Healslut roll 2. Roll 21, opponent rolls 12. Deal 4 damage pwning Neera. Replace Zagara

BONUS Nylessa
Round 1 Buttsex 1 damage. Mind control roll 3 so safe. Roll 17, opponent rolls 13. Deal 4 damage, take 2 damage. Deal 1 damage end of turn
Round 2 Mind control roll 4 so safe. Roll 15, opponent rolls 13. Deal 4 damage pwning Nelyssa. Replace Neera
>>
>>11557297
And that's how you run through the game collecting every single girl.
As you can see I had a severe lack of Sex Magic/Dominant rolls but the build still pulled through. Parasitic armor was just there for the points, not wearing that shit. Would be interesting to see how long it would last in an endless wave but if I repeatedly landed on Neera/Nylessa/clone I could get pwnt pretty quickly and let's not even talk about Eldire with the fucking +3 boost.
My character could easily be beaten by someone with a high enough limit and size/tightness, perks or making the battle last long enough.
>tfw no immortality option unless game dimension allows it
Also feel free to tell me where I went wrong or shit I misinterpreted, maybe Tok can clear that shit up and I'm only human and tracking all these things can get confusing sometimes. Sorry for clogging up the thread.
>>
>>11555832
I wonder if I take Miyu Aoki and Mai Fakuda with Alpha Pheromones would they be trying to rape me 24/7 or just on their natural heat. Also curious if their natural heat is worsened around those that have Alpha Pheromones
>>
>>11557309
>Parasitic armor was just there for the points, not wearing that shit.
Pretty sure you must wear it for battles. Kind of the point of a drawback.

Immortality is granted in the text above bet I believe
>>
>>11554825
Changelog 1.03
Three new species
Two new attitudes
One new interloper
Cat ears now has a tail toggle
Sample Wishes section.
You can refuse free Perks, but not forced Pitfalls.
Making The Switch has free ID.
Minor wording/Terminology changes with no influence on balance (fluff clarifications like mundane skils requiring work), general typos
Clarified an edge case in the capacities of Single Rooms/Pocket Dimensions.
Giant down to -1, Minor shapeshift down to -2, Major Sjapeshift down to -3, Illusionary Copy down to -3, Your Wish My Command down to 0.
Major shapeshift can be taken without giant+mini if you accept mass limitation.
All things All People down to (+1,+2) to account for cheaper shapeshift options
Magical Ream name changed to Tragical Realm (the pun stopped working when I changed the beta image to a less explicit one, and it caused too much confusion)
Fixed lingering drop shadow issues
Minor wording changes, if they changed balance I've listed them elsewhere.
Clarification that you can take Spare Changes as often as you want.
Endless Inlaws can now also be Dutiful or Friendly
DLC rewritten
>>
>>11556658
Am I the only one curious about what some of the girls do when they enslave us? Most our obvious but what do Neera, Mylene, Catheryn, Gabriella, Anethra, Yan Mei and Liliana do?
>>
>>11557275
>Level 7 Gelledhwyn
>Round 1 Love nectar ability block. Roll 14 opponent roll 13. Deal 3 damage and take 3 damage (cucked my first dominant roll)
>Round 2 Roll 16, opponent roll 11. Gelledhwyn pwned. Replace Rakaiah

I think this is wrong.

Gelledhwyn's Stats are: SP 3 / SE 9 / S/T 3 / OL 6
Your Stats are: SP 9 / SE 7 / S/T 3 / OL 5.

Gell cancels all your abilities but leaves all your drawbacks active.

First round she cancels all your stuff and you both deal 3 damage to each other
You take +1 from your parasite.
Gell 3/6 & You 4/5.

Second Round:
you both hit each other again and deal another 3 to each other.
you take another +1 from your parasite.
Gell 6/6 & You 8/5

A clear loss from you as you didn't push Gell over 6, i believe.
>>
>>11557309
>Parasitic armor was just there for the points
Even without it you still lose by 1 point vs Gill. she'd be 6/6 and you'd be 6/5.
>>
>>11557416
My best guesses would be something like this:
>Neera has you participate in her healsluttery in order to increase how effective it is and make it more fun for her
>Mylene takes your form and fucks you silly with it, constantly, mocking you for being turned on and fucked by yourself
>Cathryn ropes you into helping her find true love, but takes care of your needs as well, nice girl that one.
>Gabriella probably refuses to touch men and makes them watch instead, ignores the male parts of futas to focus on the female, and lezdoms other females
>Anethra forces you to sate her addiction for orgasms via constantly having sex with her, or masturbating her. Will probably also get you addicted to orgasms as well.
>Yanmei takes you on as both a student and a practice dummy, teaching you Fuck Fu...via using it on you. Also tests you new techniques for her own use.
>Liliana is a pervert like her parents and wants to make new hybrids/tribrids. Alternatively, if you're a dragon girl, it turns out she has the same dragon fetish as her human parent. Either way, she wants to have sex, and she'll usually switch between forms during sex.

And that's all I can think of, really.
>>
>>11557468
>>11557481
I assumed it was a first to reach 0 faints scenario (so the 6/6 from Gell on turn 2 faints her so the battle is over before she can attack a second time).
>>
>>11557517
No, you have to surpass the OL. Cathryn starts off at an OL of 0, but you still have to cause her to have an orgasm to win.
>>
>>11557517
Nope. You have to push them over their limit, so -1 really. And the rounds technically happen simultaneously too, which is why you can get a draw.
>>
File: 1504827293606.jpg (308KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504827293606.jpg
308KB, 600x900px
>>11556636

>>BUILD
D.Va
>Basic
Female
Loli
Elf
>Stats
Sexual prowess +2
>Abilities
Sadist -15@
True form -30@
Sex magic -15@
>Drawbacks
Ahegao +30@
Low stamina +10@

>>STATS
Prowess: 5
Endurance: 8
Tightness: 4
Orgasm limit: 4

Years of professional e-sports has left D.Va with low stamina. Not only will she FAINT AFTER 5 ROUNDS but also LOSE 1 END. AND PRO. FOR EACH ORGASM RECEIVED.
D.Va's love of rekking noobs in vidya has extended to the real world, it seems. She INCREASES HER ORGASM LIMIT BY 1 FOR EVERY SUCCESSFUL ATTACK.
D.Va can use her l33t skillz to trick opponents into NOT FUCKING HER ON A D6 5+.
After having gained half her fill of orgasms, D.Va calls in her Meka, a walking tank she pilots with state-of-the-art tentacle miniguns, heat-seeking vibrator missiles and a 30" pink chrome robo-phallus. This INCREASES ALL HER STATS BY 2 until the battle ends.

"D.Va, ready for anything! Anything..."
>>
>>11557525
>>11557528
That actually makes a lot of sense you guys. Sorry I fucked up so bad and missed something like that. I figured the OL 0 was part of Cathryn's gimmick so I treated it as a special case.
>>
>>11557579
Things could have been a bit clearer in the cyoa imo. It would also have been good to have had a list of "rules" on a last page or something with a breakdown of how combat flows.

Pre combat abilities (like surprise buttsex/sex magic)
Combat Rolls
Reaction Rolls (armor etc..)
Resolution (orgasm reductions, auto abilites like magic fingers)
Score...
>>
>>11557514
*Nods head* Sounds good to me!

>>11557561
*Drools*
>Loli
Wouldn't she be average?
>>
File: Battle Sluts part 1 of 4 D.png (4MB, 1200x9621px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Sluts part 1 of 4 D.png
4MB, 1200x9621px
>>11556636
>>11556646
>>11556658
>>11557154
TokHaar here, Battle Sluts 1.2! Prepare to cum- Edition!

Change log
>Female: Starting Ability Points increased from 20 to 30.
>Futanari: Starting Ability Points increased from 15 to 25.
>Male: Starting Ability Points increased from 10 to 20.
>All Body Types: New stats.
>Gnome: Skill Points gained increased from 15 to 20.
>Sexual Endurance: Cost increased from 15 to 20 and you can't purchase Sexual Endurance multiple times.
>Orgasm Limit: Clearer description, you must exceed your opponents Orgasm Limit to make them fall unconscious.
>Size Queen: Cost increased from 15 to 20.
>Fortitude: Cost increased from 10 to 15.
>Unyielding: Cost increased from 5 to 10.
>Heavy Armor: Clearer description and cost increased from 25 to 30.
>Escape Artist: Cost increased from 5 to 10.
>On Top: Cost increased from 5 to 10.
>Thirsty: Now works if either you or your opponent have a penis or the ability: Big Milky Tits, cost increased from 10 to 15.
>Smug: Removed and replaced with the new ability: Aura of Decadence!
>Slut Crest: Cost increased from 20 to 25.
>True From: Cost reduced from 30 to 15.
>Horse: Cost reduced from 25 to 20.
>Battle Beast: Cost reduced from 50 to 40.
>Ahegao: Points gain reduced from 30 to 20.
>Meek: Points gain reduced from 35 to 20.
>Low Stamina: New effect!
>Sensitive: Clearer description.
>Singleplayer: New description, new rules and buffed bosses and 6 new last bosses!
>Multiplayer: 2 new game modes!
>>
File: Battle Sluts part 2 of 4 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9767px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Sluts part 2 of 4 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9767px
>>11557630
>>
File: Battle Sluts part 3 of 4 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9013px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Sluts part 3 of 4 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9013px
>>11557630
>>11557630
Ops saw that I made an error in the change log, you can purchase Sexual Endurance multiple times.
>>
File: Battle Sluts part 4 of 4 D.png (4MB, 1200x6129px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Sluts part 4 of 4 D.png
4MB, 1200x6129px
>>11557652
>>
>>11557609
(Same Poster)
Just realised that the best girl combo if you want to try something mind blowing is Yanmei and Meldris fucking you at the same time
>>
>>11557630
Thanks Tok. Will plug in the numbers later and see how well things go this time. I noticed it says you can unequip the parasite armor but can you still do that if you don't have heavy armor?
>>
File: N-Nani.jpg (111KB, 931x919px) Image search: [Google]
N-Nani.jpg
111KB, 931x919px
>>11557630
>>11557637
>my build now costs 75 ability points
>mfw
>>
>>11557658
>Costum battles
>>
>>11557630
Looks like Loli bodies got a small buff to their Prowess and Endurance, too. Loli is justice!
>>
>>11557747
TokHaar here, you can unqeuip the armor, like its not permanently attached to your flesh or anything. But you MUST wear it in battle and you cannot unequip it in battle. It would be rather stupid to have a drawback you could unequip and still get points for.
>>
>>11557662
Reasoning being is that while Meldris is in the battle all participants getting double size/tightess. Meaning at minimum if you have at least 2 size/tightness it becomes 4 which Yanmei copies and doubles becoming 8. Becoming 12 with 3, 16 with 4, 20 with 5 and capping out at a max of 24 with 6
>>
>>11557814
Alright that makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>11557819
Which btw its a good thing you are immortal I think 24 is enough to drain all the fluids in your body as a fairy.
>>
File: 1301880664170.jpg (30KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1301880664170.jpg
30KB, 259x194px
>>11557630
>Everyone repeatedly says males need a buff
>Buffs females and futa
>>
File: 1457910823765.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1457910823765.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>11557630
>Gnome stat points increased to 20
>Human is still 10
>>
>>11557850
Tok doesn't like Normies but if you want to play one you have the option
>>
>>11557850
All the stat options are multiples of 10 instead of 5 now anyway.
>>
>>11557835
>Everyone repeatedly says males need a buff
>Buffs females and futa
TokHaar here, And males, everyone got 10 ability points more. This helps males the most, since they had such a limited amount of ability points before.

>>11557850
>Gnome stat points increased to 20
>Human is still 10
Humans is what most people want, power comes at a price and I increased the Sexual Endurance cost from 15 to 20. Makes no sense to recive 5 points which you can't do anything with.
>>
>>11557895
>Humans is what most people want, power comes at a price
Most people made non-humans, though.
>>
>>11557630
Like usual you can't balance for shit. You boosted the cost of many abilities on top of reducing the amount you get from drawbacks. You didn't even add more drawbacks to compensate for the point loss, which isn't a great solution but it's better then poor balancing.

The boost to ability points is completely overwhelmed by the changes to disadvantages cost on top of the boost to ability costs, making a double net loss all around.

Meek only gives 20 for a -1 to all stats. If you bought +1 to all stats you'd have to pay a whopping 60 points! +20 is shit for a drawback for that kind of stat loss.

Pretty unplayable now. Good Job! Especially with the addition of the super bosses. I bet you didn't even run some test battles with various builds to see how they'd fare. Nor did you recalculate various builds either.
>>
>>11557923
>Most people made non-humans, though.
TokHaar here, I meant most normal people.

>>11557862
>Tok doesn't like Normies.
This
>>
>>11557933
Stat points are different from ability points, with no exchange rate between them.
>>
>>11557933
Yeah overall I am ok with the changes unless someone finds another OTB
>>
>>11557630
Dominance is still strictly worse than Submission. One round free of orgasms is like getting two assaults in a row, except that your passives all trigger.

Same with Sadist and Masochist.

>>11557933
That's actually good balance. People now can't just make super-overpowered builds by taking a bunch of drawbacks that then don't matter. But Ahegao and Weak Spot still overlap way too much.
>>
>>11557960
I'm talking stats in the general sense and not the actual ones in the cyoa. Poor wording on my part. as he only boosted ability points. So just swap ability for stat and my point still stands.

It's just like so many crappy mmos where the devs "balance" something by doing a reduction and then doing a boost to the opposite thing and going overboard.
>>
>>11557933
>I am a raging lunatic who glanced at the patch notes and now I am mad.

>>11557960
>Stat points are different from ability points, with no exchange rate between them.
TokHaar here, I even colored them in different colors to make sure no one would mix them up and they have completely different names. But you can't cure stupid I guess.
>>
>>11557977
>OTB
otb?

>>11557979
>That's actually good balance. People now can't just make super-overpowered builds by taking a bunch of drawbacks that then don't matter. But Ahegao and Weak Spot still overlap way too much.
No it's actually shit balance. You have to look at the full number of points you got from all drawbacks and now see how much you get on top of the increase to so many of the abilities. There is now a huge discrepancy.
>>
>>11557986
>>I am a raging lunatic who glanced at the patch notes and now I am mad.
>I am a dipshit who can't into balance or understand a post.
>>
>>11557984
>I'm talking stats in the general sense and not the actual ones in the cyoa.
Still makes no sense, also what those games do actually is balance and it doesn't just apply to mmos

Sure, there are exceptions like the 2000 Negev patch but most actually do make the game better

>>11558006
One true build where it is the only viable build competitively
>>
>>11558014
>I am a dipshit who can't into balance or understand a post.
Or use proper grammer apparently
>>
>>11557933
Total increase in point cost: 50 points
Total decrease in point cost: 25 points
Extra points: 10
Total decrease in drawback points: 25 points

Maximum total point cost before: 350 points
Maximum total points available before: 150
Maximum total point cost now: 375 points
Maximum total points available now: 135 points

Not that big a change overall.
>>
File: 1709b0c8a795fb95015ed2f102feaae0.jpg (701KB, 768x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1709b0c8a795fb95015ed2f102feaae0.jpg
701KB, 768x1084px
>>11557630
Male
Muscular Orc
Sexual Prowess : 10
Sexual Endurance : 8
Size : 3
Orgasm limit : 6

Weak Spot +10
Premature ejaculation +10
Aura of decadence -30
On top -10
>>
>>11558041
>Or use proper grammar apparently
FIFY
>>
>>11558006
Btw in many games drawbacks are supposed to net you a loss in overall profit to specialize in a particular area. Drawbacks are meant to be worth less than they provide but help get your build specialized enough to disregard that or get enough stuff to be happy with

What they should not be is a no-brainer decision that is 1 to 1 and net you something more powerful than the drawback punishes
>>
>>11557637
>Thirsty forces you to be addicted to both cum and breast milk, instead of letting you decide between one or both
>Lewd Piercings are still permanent, instead of being removable like Heavy Armor
>>
>>11558091
There is an European English and a American English way of spelling it, both are equally valid
>>
>>11558082
That's a 40 point difference between the old total point cost and available points and the new total point cost and total available points. That's hardly small. That's Huge.
>>
>>11558114
There really weren't any drawbacks that were no-brainers. They each punished you for choosing them. Parasite and Armor was really the only questionable one as parasites cost totally covered buying armor.
>>
>>11557561
gotta update, fellas!

>>BUILD
D.Va
>Basic
Female
Loli
Elf
>Stats
Sexual prowess +2
>Abilities
Sadist -15@
True form -20@
Sex magic -15@
>Drawbacks
Ahegao +20@

>>STATS
Prowess: 6
Endurance: 9
Tightness: 4
Orgasm limit: 4

Years of professional e-sports has left D.Va with low stamina. LOSE 1 END. AND PRO. FOR EACH ORGASM RECEIVED.
D.Va's love of rekking noobs in vidya has extended to the real world, it seems. She INCREASES HER ORGASM LIMIT BY 1 FOR EVERY SUCCESSFUL ATTACK.
D.Va can use her l33t skillz to trick opponents into NOT FUCKING HER ON A D6 5+.
After having gained half her fill of orgasms, D.Va calls in her Meka, a walking tank she pilots with state-of-the-art tentacle miniguns, heat-seeking vibrator missiles and a 30" pink chrome robo-phallus. This INCREASES ALL HER STATS BY 2 until the battle ends.

"D.Va, ready for anything! Anything..."
>>
>>11558155
Ahegao and Meek used to be no brainers since you could reset with Escape Artist and stats didn't really matter anyways in 1.1 as the chubby turtle build became OTB.

Sensitive was also mitigated by Slut Crest and Submissive making it very easy to get a net return
>>
>>11558115
>Thirsty forces you to be addicted to both cum and breast milk, instead of letting you decide between one or both.
TokHaar here, Will fix that in the next version.
>Lewd Piercings are still permanent, instead of being removable like Heavy Armor.
The piercings are magical and permanent.

>>11557979
>Dominance is still strictly worse than Submission.
Nope, not with Aura of decadence.
>Masochist. is better then Sadist.
That is true, will fix it in the next version.
>>
>>11553806

> broken facade

what the fuck
>>
>>11558212
Obligatory Lovecraftian horror option.
>>
>>11558199
Stats mattered depending on what npc you fought and mattered vs other players. Ahegao could mess you up and escape artist isn't a guaranteed use, only a 33% chance.

sensitive and slut crest/submissive haven't changed in that regard at all, so that's pretty moot.
>>
File: 1444272068737.jpg (280KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1444272068737.jpg
280KB, 1280x1440px
>>11557630
>Removed smug
>>
>>11557637
For anyone taking Bad Luck, remember to also take Low Stamina for 10 free ability points.
>>
>>11558200
>Nope, not with Aura of decadence
But that's not true. If Dominant triggers, you assault your opponent twice and your opponent assaults you once. Each of your passives (Magic Fingers, for example) then triggers once. Which means effectively you get 2A+P and they get A+P. On the other hand, if submission triggers, they can't do anything that round. Which means you get A+P and they get nothing. Then next round, assuming it doesn't trigger again, you get A+P and they get A+P. Net for two rounds? 2A+2P vs A+P. Aura of Decadence just magnifies that disparity, because now you roll (2A+2P)d6 instead of (2A+P)d6.

Plus, Submission still beats Dominance. 2x0 is still 0.
>>
File: 1463906054754.jpg (63KB, 507x525px) Image search: [Google]
1463906054754.jpg
63KB, 507x525px
>>11557658
>No loli final boss.
>>
>>11558280
I am talking about strictly multiplayer. Most builds are viable with some luck in Single Player.

Also slut crest does cost 5 more, not much but it is something, not sure if ot enough of something but we will see.
>>
File: There can be only one fairy.png (64KB, 507x383px) Image search: [Google]
There can be only one fairy.png
64KB, 507x383px
Battle Fairy
Victory: YOU!
Defeat: Neet Slave
-Male (40 stat points, 20 ability points)
Body Type
-Muscular (Sexual Prowess: 9, Sexual Endurance: 8, Size: 4, Orgasm Limit 5) [After modification]
Race
-Fairy (+1 Size/Tightness)
Abilities
-Aura of Decadence [-30 points]
-On Top [-10 Points]
-Surprise Buttsex [-5 points]
-Dominant [-5 points]

Drawbacks
-Low Stamina [+10 Ability points]
-Premature Ejaculation [+10 Ability Points]
-Weak Spot [+10 Ability Points]

Battle Fairy vs Vixie!
Round one
Pre-Round: Surprise Buttsex! +1 Orgasm vs Vixie
Aura of Decadence Rolls: 6,6,4: +2 Orgasms vs Vixie
Vixie is unable to continue winner Battle Fairy!

Current Single Player Stable: Vixie
>>
>>11558291
>For anyone taking Bad Luck, remember to also take Low Stamina for 10 free ability points.
TokHaar here, fuck I will have to hot fix that....
>>
>>11558330
>Muscular, On Top, Dominant fairy
That is logic for you. God knows how he carries his junk with his tiny wings
>>
>>11558340
Hey Tok, for Bad Luck, if you roll 2d6 do you -1 each die or just once overall?
Like if I roll 5 and 6, does that become 9 or 10?
>>
>>11557637
Shouldn't Big Milky Breasts be worth 20 or 15? While reducing the SA of the opponent is pretty good, it can only reduce it by 4, max, and that's not really enough even for builds that DON'T focus on SP but get good rolls, let alone ones that do. Plus, unless I'm mistaken it's the only ability that actually hurts you when another ability is taken into account, since Thirsty lets the opponent gain OL if you have either a dick or BMB.

I mean, I could be wrong. Maybe all that is still good enough to be worth 25. I haven't made a CYOA myself before so I'm not entirely sure, but that seems to me like it should be worth less.
>>
>>11558340
Make it 1 or less.
>>
>>11558340
You dumb fuck.
>>
>>11558200
You should probably just drop Sadist to 10. It's good but it's not 15 points worth of good.
>>
>>11558340
>Low Stamina requires high roll
>not low
C'mon, it was even in the name.
>>
>>11558327
Yeah i doubt the +5 on that will make much of a difference. On the other hand the orgasm cascade from AoD may be the way to go with some of the auto orgasm abilities. Get your foe in a cascade and they're done.
>>
4MB, 1200x9621px
>>11556636
>>11556646
>>11556658
>>11557630
>>11557637
>>11557652
>>11557658
TokHaar here, hot fix!

Change log
>Thirsty: Can shooe to be addited to cum or/and breast milk.
>Sadist: Cost reduced from 15 to 10.
>Low Stamina: Will now trigger on a roll of 1 (or less) instead of 6.
>>
4MB, 1200x9767px
>>11558484
>>
4MB, 1200x9013px
>>11558495
>>
>>11557630
>game dimension
>neet girls
>female
>average
>human
>3 prowess

>Escape artist, sub, sadist, decadence, piercings

>parasite, klutz, sensitive

7 10 2 5
>>
4MB, 1200x6129px
>>11558502
>>
>>11558484
>shooe
tok, please, learn to read your own shit ffs
>>
>>11558391
I didn't buy it before due to cost and now it's even less worth buying for the very reasons you pointed out.
>>
>>11558484
This one you just posted has the old stats for body types.

Also:

>Sexual Endurance: Cost increased from 15 to 20 and you can't purchase Sexual Endurance multiple times.

Is not in any of the page 1's.
>>
File: Take this hard fairy dick.png (109KB, 663x740px) Image search: [Google]
Take this hard fairy dick.png
109KB, 663x740px
>>11558352
That's why I went muscular, to carry all this dick.
>>11558330
Battle Fairy [0/5] Vs Gabriella [0/6]
Round One
Pre-Round: Surprise Buttsex +1 Orgasm vs Gabriella
Aura of Decadence Rolls: 3
Dominate Roll: 6
[0/5] Battle Fairy Rolls: 7+9=16
[0/5] Battle Fairy Rolls: 5+9=14
[1/6] Gabrella Rolls: 7+3= 10
Gabriella takes 4 orgasms from Battle Fairy
Gabriella takes 4 orgasms from Battle Fairy
Battle Fairy takes 3 orgasms from Gabriella
On Top: +1 orgasm for Gabriella
On Top: +1 orgasm for Gabriella
Aura of Decadence rolls: 6,4,2,2,1,1,5,5,3,1,5,2,1,6,5,1: +6 orgasms for Gabriella
Low Stamina Roll: 3
End of Round Results: Battle Fairy [3/5] vs Gabriella [17/6]
Gabriella goes down in a earth shattering amount of orgasms in the first round, unable to continue battling after getting the taste of real dick. Winner is Battle Fairy.

Current Single Player Stable: Vixie, Gabriella

Battle Fairy [0/5] vs Eldire [0/11]
Round One
Pre-Round: Surprise Buttsex: +1 Orgasm vs Eldire
Aura of Decadence Rolls: 6,6,5,6,1: +4 Orgasms vs Eldire
[0/5] Battle Fairy Rolls: 3+9=12
[5/11] Eldire Rolls: 4+4=8
Battle Fairy takes 0 orgasms from Eldire
Eldire takes 4 orgasms from Battle Fairy
On Top: +1 orgasm for Eldire
Aura of Decadence rolls: 5,6,2,3,1,2,3= +2 orgasms for Eldire
Low Stamina Roll: 4
End of Round Results: Battle fairy [0/5] vs Eldire [12/11]
Eldire suffers a similar fair unable to keep up with the swift fairy's devastating assault on her perfect ass. Winner is Battle Fairy.

Current Single Player Stable: Vixie, Gabriella, Eldire
Final Boss Companion: Vixie
>>
>>11558593
He said himself that the "can't purchase multiple times" was an error in the changelog.
>>
>>11558082
To be fair, I don't think overall cost really matters that much. Theoretically, if a 'weak' ability has its cost increased, that doesn't affect the power and cost efficiency of 'strong' abilities and combos despite a Total Point tally implying that player strength has gone down.

>>11558340
Eh, might be a reason for _someone_ to take Bad Luck. 10 AP isn't much for such a strong drawback.

With it, Escape Artist, Sex Magic, Aura of Decadence, and Slut Crest go from a 1/3 chance to proc to a 1/6 chance. Thirsty goes from a 1/2 chance to 1/3 chance. Big Milky Tits and Body Modification become significantly weaker as well. Oh, and neither Submissive nor Dominant can be used at all with Bad Luck.

That's 9 of the 24 Abilities that are strongly affected (about 37%), on top of the actual base battle mechanic as well. For ten ability points. Compare that to Klutz, which gives the same 10 AP and only affects the base battle mechanic, and it's not even guaranteed to make things worse (for example, a 2D6 roll result of 1 and 2 means a 2/3 chance for the reroll to be better).
>>
>>11558593
TokHaar here, fuck... Ill do another fucking version then....
>>
File: 34628570_p0.png (2MB, 1600x1993px) Image search: [Google]
34628570_p0.png
2MB, 1600x1993px
>>11558484
>Spirit
>game dimension
>neet girls
>female
>average
>kitsune
Prowess: 5
Endurance: 9
Tightness: 2
Orgasm limit: 5
>Escape artist, sub, sadist, decadence
>Klutz, sensitive
>>
>>11558647
Except you said in >>11557652 that the multi-purchase was an error in the changelog. The cost increases are there.
>>
On the one hand, the build that I put together this morning costs more now
but due to the Chubby buffs I can probably take Meek to mostly negate it anyway
>>
>>11558281
Yeah, removes the entire premise of my ancient elf queen. Super high endurance + Smug + Heavy armor was a nice combination.
>>
>>11558647
Stop posting so many versions for every little mistake. Wait, see all the complaints, adjust and post when a new thread is made.
>>
>>11558647
Why you only changed the second page with the hotfix.
>>
>>11558600
>>11558330
Battle Fairy [0/5] and Vixie [0/2] vs Titania [0/15]
Round One
Preround: Surprise Buttsex: +1 Orgasm for Titania
Aura of Decadence Rolls: 2
Dominant Roll: 6
[0/5] Battle Fairy Rolls: 3+9=12
[0/5] Battle Fairy Rolls: 7+9=16
[0/2] Vixie Rolls: 5+2=7
[1/15] Titania rolls: 5+8=13
Battle fairy wasn't targeted by Titana
Vixie takes 4 orgasms from Titania
Titania takes 12 orgasms from Battle Fairy's and Vixies combined might of (12+7=19)
Titania takes 4 orgasms from Battle Fairy
On Top: +1 orgasm for Titana
Aura of Decadence Rolls: 1,5,6,6,4,1,3,6,6,6,4,1,6,1,3,6,5,1,2,6,1,6,1,1,5,6,1,1,3,4: +26 orgasms
Low Stamina Roll: 3
End of Round Results: Battle Fairy [0/5] and Vixie [4/2] vs Titania [27/15]
In a terrifyingly lewd display of David vs Goliath, Battle Fairy and Vixie assault Titania in a tiny winged assault that floods the arena in giantess juices. Vixie was unable to escape being used as a vibrator and goes down in the tsunami of fluids unable to fight. Battle fair stands on top of Titania's forehead with both his arms and his cock, raised in victory!

Current Single Player Stable: Vixie, Gabriella, Eldire, Titania
>>
>>11558600
>Aura of Decadence rolls: 6,4,2,2,1,1,5,5,3,1,5,2,1,6,5,1: +6 orgasms for Gabriella
Shouldn't you be rolling more AoD orgasms. After all it can trigger itself so you need, what 6 more rolls? and if any of those trigger you can roll even more chances.
>>
>>11558670
Really? Meek will make a Chubby body have a default tightness/size of zero. Unless you rely on procs to give orgasms or buy more size, you'll be unable to win battles.

Though that idea makes me consider a Eunich build. Dominant male with high Prowess but who is unable to actually inflict orgasms.
>>
>>11558484
>Makes the Low Stamina Drawback even worse.
>It still gives you the same amount of points.
>>
4MB, 1200x9621px
>>11558764
>Stop posting so many versions for every little mistake. Wait, see all the complaints, adjust and post when a new thread is made.
TokHaar here too late... But I will stop after this one.

>>11558484
>>11558495
>>11558502
>>11558510
>>11557630
>>11557637
>>11557652
>>11557658
>>11556636
>>11556646
>>11556658

Sorry for spam, but this is the last version for now, unless something turns out to be overpowered, but then I will fix it in the next thread. So this will be the last update for this thread.

Changelog
>Fixed and error which resulted in all Bodytype stats being reverted to their state in version 1.1
>Big Milky Tits: Reduced cost from 25 to 15
>Body Modification: Reduced cost from 20 to 15
>>
4MB, 1200x9767px
>>11558856
>>
>>11558847
Abilities and drawbacks cannot lower a stat below 1
>>
4MB, 1200x9013px
>>11558861
>>
4MB, 1200x6129px
>>11558870
>>
>>11558862
Ah, right. Good point.

Darn. I thought it'd be funny to make a chubby loser who'd end up failing miserably, then become a summonable sex slave for horny NEET girls who only end up teased and frustrated by their summon's efforts.
>>
>>11558844
6,4,2,2,1,1,5,5,3,1 (The first 10 rolls from AoD, 3 proc's)
5,2,1 (the proc'd rolls from Aod, 1 proc)
6 (the proc from the proc, 1 proc)
5 (the proc from the proc, 1 proc)
1 (proc ends)
+6 orgasms end results
Thanks for being sharp though!
>>
>>11558484
Hey tok, r8 my build
Victory
>Game dimension
Defeat
>Enslaved
>muscular
>human
>sexual prowess
>sexual endurance
>size
>nympho
>submissive
>masochist
>aura of decadence
>fortitude
Mounts
>no mounts
Drawbacks
>ahego
>meek
>sensitive
>klutz
Minibosses
Rolled 13,23,18
>Leona and Rona
>Nylessa
>Amonette
Last boss
>beatrix

Here's my strategy
I ask to fight all the minibosses at the same time. We face each other in the arena. As I run towards them, I 'accidentally' slip and fall on my back, my dick sticking right up
"Oh noooo, how unfortunate for me. It seems as though I'm helpless and my defeat is inevitable. Whatever will I do?~"
Then spend the rest of my life as their sex slave. The end.
>>
>>11558911
Nice. That ability is SO broken it's not funny. You had like a 26 orgasm cascade letting you instawin any fight including those bosses if that happens.
>>
>>11558856
Thanks for hearing me out, Tok.
>>
>>11558946
Yeah but Slut Crest can negate it or flat out override it dependent on luck. So unlike Submissive vs Dominate they're a balanced pair.
>>
>>11558946
>That ability is SO broken it's not funny.
TokHaar here, take Lewd Piercing and problem solved.
>>
>>11558982
On that note, Piercings should really only block extra orgasms from abilities at that measly 5 point cost.
>>
>>11558975
Slut crest could work if you have the points. If you don't buy AoD for your build then SC is a possibility. Just better hope you roll as many 5/6's as AoD gives you orgasms.

>>11558982
So every build is going to be forced to take Piercings now as a guaranteed defense against AoD cascades. Gotcha! Good thing it's only 5 points.
>>
>>11558982
I was ready to type up that exact suggestion, but it seems the creator has superior reaction times (and internet, seeing as it took at least a minute for the damn captcha to load)
>>
please post more lewd cyoas, I need to make builds
>>
>>11559036
The journey starts with you Anon.
>>
>>11559036
Just tell Tok there's a problem in battle sluts and he'll make a new version and post it.
>>
>>11558861
>Size Queen: no requirements
Ok, seems you can be male and be called a queen
>Slut Crest: not male requirement
But not a slut

Why?
>>
>>11558856
>Still no options that lock out Futa
>Futa got a point increase
>Futa is confirmed OTB
>>
File: Eronomicon 1 of 4 D.png (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Eronomicon 1 of 4 D.png
3MB, 1200x10000px
>>11559036
I-I'm only doing this because I wanted to post a build. Don't get the w-wrong idea!
>>
>>11558946
>>11559032
TokHaar here, there are several ways to counter Aura of Decadence. Size Quuen will massively reduce orgasms received, Slut Crest also counters it, Heavy Armor counters it and buys time, mounts can buy you more time because they soak up all the orgasms or you could just aim for a high Sexual Endurance build and turtle. The reason I added Aura of Decadence is that glass cannons and DPS in general needed more viable options. I might neft it so it wouldn't trigger on itself, depending on feedback and the battles in this thread.

>>11559120
>Size Queen: no requirements
>Ok, seems you can be male and be called a queen
Traps can be queens!
>Why?
Because there is no art of pubic corruption tattoos on males.
>>
File: dominant girlfriend.png (4MB, 1772x1393px) Image search: [Google]
dominant girlfriend.png
4MB, 1772x1393px
>>11559036
Write me something, aight!
>>
File: Eronomicon 2 of 4 D.jpg (3MB, 1200x9317px) Image search: [Google]
Eronomicon 2 of 4 D.jpg
3MB, 1200x9317px
>>11559163
>>
File: Eronomicon 3 of 4 D.jpg (3MB, 1200x9868px) Image search: [Google]
Eronomicon 3 of 4 D.jpg
3MB, 1200x9868px
>>11559192
>>
File: Eronomicon 4 of 4 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9709px) Image search: [Google]
Eronomicon 4 of 4 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9709px
>>11559209
>>
>>11559171
>Traps can be queens but not sluts!
TokHaar, you useless stone. Hope you go cold.
>>
>>11558648
>sub
>sadist
Interesting combination.
>>
File: Seven Sexy Sins.png (4MB, 1200x9477px) Image search: [Google]
Seven Sexy Sins.png
4MB, 1200x9477px
Gwendolyn is best girl, fight me!
>>
>>11554042
>Spend 2 weeks in hell to get 4 Coins 912)
>Gene Kit (8)
>Sweetsap Tablet (6)
>Lipo-Syringe (3)
>Bottomless Lunch Box (0)
The gene kit will be used to alter myself to my heart's content (it is assumed the kit has an unlimited number of possibilities for change). The other three will be used to feed everyone I want to my heart's content, probably mixed with some gender swap genetic alterations if male. Never run out of food, everyone I want has a sexy body, and I can fuck 'em all.
>>
>>11559171
>Why?
>Because there is no art of pubic corruption tattoos on males.

Ok Tok, love the cyoa but that is the pettiest reason to deny Slut Crest. What if men want to spend our time being Post Orgasm tortured continously rather than passing out?
>>
>>11559465
(Same Poster)

Alternatively for males it is a set of tattoos like what Gilgamesh has that aid in preventing passing out (Gilgamesh's tattoos dont actually do that but visually it could be apt)
>>
>>11559465
>>11559512
TokHaar here, Well there is also the reason that males have 2 exclusive abilities and and 1 exclusive drawback while females only have 2 exclusive abilities.
>>
File: My School Bully page 1 of 2 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9448px) Image search: [Google]
My School Bully page 1 of 2 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9448px
>>11559036
Get ready to be bullied!
>>
File: My School Bully page 2 of 2 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
My School Bully page 2 of 2 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
>>11559580
Bullying intensifies!
>>
>>11559189
Oh shi~ So hard to choose!
But i choose cold type!
>>
Victory: You
Defeat: Neet slave
Body type: Loli [SP: 7, SE: 8 S/T: 4, OL: 4]
Race: Succubus
Abilities: True Form (Adult Form), Aura of Decadence, Slut Crest, Lewd Piercings, Inflation, Dominant, Surprise Buttsex
Drawbacks: Premature Ejaculation, Low Stamina, Weak Spot, Sensitive, Parasite Armor
>>
>>11559569
That is a better reason. *Nods head*

Still how am I going to please my harem of slaves if I pass out after only a few orgasms (or do I have unlimited stamina outside of battles?)
>>
>>11559372
>Anyone but Evelyn
Damn how do you deal with your shit tastes?
>>
>>11559569
Also just clarifying the angel/demon sisters count as one companion together right?

>>11559698
>>
>>11559569
>keeps saying things like exclusive when Futa exists.
>ignoring females get two "exclusive" races
TokHaar, please.
>>
>>11559754
>TokHaar here, you only get 1 companion when you battle Last Bosses. so you get 1 companion when facing both the nephalem sisters. They both count as the last boss and you must make both of them unconscious to win.
>>
>>11557630
Time for hot lesbian orc rape.
Orc Dominatrix 3.0
Victory: Game Dimension
Defeat: Enslaved
Body Type: Muscular
Race: Orc
Stat Boosts: Sexual Prowess x 2
Sexual Prowess: 7/9
Sexual Endurance: 7/9
Size/Toughness: 2/4
Orgasm Limit: 5/7

>>11557637
Abilities:
Dominant (25): Roll 1d6, on 6 assault twice.
Sadist (15): +1 Orgasm Limit per successful assault.
Fortitude (0): -1 Orgasm received from assaults.
True Form (-15): At half orgasm limit, +2 all stats.
On Top (-25): 1 orgasm if my assault roll is higher.
Lewd Piercings (-30): max 4 orgasms received per round.

Drawbacks:
Meek (-10): -1 all stats.
Weak Spot (0): If opponent's sexual assault roll = sexual endurance, assault succeeds and inflicts +1d4 orgasms.

>>11558502
Fight 1: 6. Mylene vs. Orc Dominatrix. Note, I had to repeat this three times before not tying.
Round 1!
Orc: 5+7 vs 7, Success, 1 Orgasm. Sadist, +1 OL
Mylene: 9+7 vs 7, Success, 1 Orgasm. Sadist, +1 OL
On Top, Orc Orgasms.
2/6, 1/6.

Round 2!
Orc: 7+7 vs 7, 1 Orgasm. +1 OL.
Mylene: 10+7 vs 7, 1 Orgasm. +1 OL.
Dominant! 7+7 vs 7, 1 Orgasm. +1 OL.
On Top, Orc Orgasms.
5/7, 2/8. Orc goes Berserk.

Round 3!
Orc: 6+9 vs 7. 3 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Mylene: 7+7 vs 9. 1 Orgasm, +1 OL.
On Top, Mylene Orgasms.
6/10, 6/9. Mylene goes berserk.

Round 4!
Orc: 6+9 vs 9. 3 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Dominant! 11+9 vs 9. 3 Orgasms, limited to 1. +1 OL.
Mylene: 9+9 vs 9, success. 3 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Double On Top! Orc orgasms. Mylene orgasms, limit already reached.
10/12, 10/10.

Round 5!
Orc: 8+7 vs 9. 3 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Mylene: 5+7 vs 9. 3 Orgasms, +1 OL.
On Top, Mylene Orgasms.
13/13, 14/11.

Finally. I was getting worried that was never going to end.
>>
>>11559758
>keeps saying things like exclusive when Futa exists.
>ignoring females get two "exclusive" races
Futas cannot be traps and males do get 1 drawback that females can't take.
>>
>>11559901
Body Type
-Female: 5/6
-Futa: 5/6
-Male: 4/6

Race:
-Female: 9/9
-Futa: 9/9
-Male: 7/9

Abilities:
-Female: 22/24
-Futa: 24/24
-Male: 22/24

Drawbacks:
Female: 8/9
Futa: 9/9
Male: 9/9

Total Options:
-Female: 44/48
-Futa: 47/48
-Male: 42/48
>>
>>11559758
>Males are under powered!
>Futas are op!
Good! Then this thread won't be filled with male builds and we won't be forced to resort to man-on-man action.
>>
>>11558856
>>11558861
>>11558870
>>11558877

I'd been meaning to rework my build after testing it, but I figured I'd wait for the update.

Gameplay wise, too many goddamn things to roll but most single player fights will be over in a 1-2 rounds. I could still change some things to make it actually better, but I couldn't resist the urge to mostly keep it kind of thematic.

Loli Futa Monstergirl
+Size/Tightness, +Orgasm Limit

Drawbacks: (+75 ap)
Ahegao, Parasite Armor, Weak Spot, Sensitive, Premature Ejaculation,Low Stamina

Abilities (115 points to work with)
Body Modification, Lewd Piercings, Slut Crest, Aura of Decadence, On Top, Dominant

Armor: True Form, Unyielding. Because the armor is removable, flavor-wise I'm attaching these two abilities to the armor, so these abilities are lost while the armor is off. For true form the armor upgrades itself with offensive tentacles that also assault the opponent

(I might need to chop off some drawbacks/abilities just because there's too many goddamn rolls)

Profile:
Name: Kuanhou
Race:Dragon

Stats:
SP:4
SE:8
ST:5
OL:6

A dragon-girl with a succubus-cursed cock that feels extra intense for both parties involved. She tends to get herself worked up into a frenzy once she gets started and forgets everything else. If not for the magic cock-ring limiter on it she'd consistently fuck herself unconscious.
>>
>>11559993
Hit enter a little early.
Ability points including race and all drawbacks:
-Female: 115+5+30= 150
-Futa: 125+5+25= 155
-Male: 125+20= 145

>>11560018
No it will be filled with mas/sub females again. Cause that's so much better.
>>
>>11557630

Prepare for Angelic wrath.
>>
>>11560104
>>11559993
TokHaar here, As I have said, I like asymmetrical balancing and all the numbers you show do not take into consideration what exactly is locked out or anything other then the numbers of certain things. I don't say Battle Sluts are perfectly balanced, but there is no RPG that is. Battle Sluts was inspired and made from a RPG I made myself. I value balance, but there should also be room for flavor and it would make absolutely no sense if Futas couldn't use penis abilities and similar stuff.
>>
File: Elise 1.2.jpg (336KB, 828x1532px) Image search: [Google]
Elise 1.2.jpg
336KB, 828x1532px
>>11558856
Resubmitting with new update in mind. Gurak made it out unscathed but Elise had to drop quite a few things.
>>
For Battle Sluts, made a Female Loli Elf.
4 SP, 10 SE, 4 Ti, 4 OL
Abilities: Magic Fingers, Aura of Decadence, Escape Artist, Submissive, Sex Magic
Drawbacks: Ahegao, Sensitive, Klutz, Low Stamina
Victory reward: Game dimension.
Defeat: NEET Slave.

But I drew Aela as my first fight and lost to her twice, both times in the second round. An orgasm limit of 4 didn't give much room for error.
>>
File: Gurak1.2.jpg (324KB, 699x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Gurak1.2.jpg
324KB, 699x1388px
>>11558856
>>
>>11560280
>>11560290
TokHaar here, I like how you did a character sheet for your battle sluts. Looks really good and it's easier to PvP you.

>Masochist, whenever sexually assaulted opponent orgasms once.
Masochist actually says, whenever SUCCESSFULLY sexually assaulted the opponent orgasms once.
>>
>>11560290
Nice! A battle beast build.

I still don't know if opponent abilities effect the mount, or if mounts share any of the drawbacks.
>>
File: 1318907813372.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1318907813372.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>>11560233
>Doesn't take into consideration what is exactly locked out or anything
>Asymmetrical balancing
"TokHaar here, Well there is also the reason that males have 2 exclusive abilities and and 1 exclusive drawback while females only have 2 exclusive abilities."
Body:
-Female: Being a Tomboy trap
-Futa: Being a tiny cock futa
-Male: Being a shota, Being a fuck stud

Race:
-Female: N/A
-Futa: N/A
-Male: Being a demon/incubus being a monster boy

Ability:
-Female: -1 to SP via Breast Milk inflation, +1 orgasm via Surprise Anal penetration
-Futa: N/A
-Male: Staying power via magical tattoo, Defensive option via big swinging nuts.

Drawbacks:
Female: Losing even faster from already sucking (+1 orgasm from failing to cause an orgasm)
Futa: N/A
Male: N/A

"Hey Anon, I'm not sexually attracted to men and would stop being one if I could. Because of that I left their options a little slacking without thinking about it. Still though, enjoy the free content."

Sure thing TokHaar.
>>
Tok what is game world
>>
>>11560527
>-Female: Being a Tomboy trap
Did you mean "reverse-trap"?
>>
>>11559877
Fight 2: Amonette.
Round 1! Fuck!
Orc: 8+7 vs 7. 2 Orgasms. +1 OL.
Amonette: 6+7 vs 7. 1 Orgasm.
On Top! Amonette Comes.
Drain! -1 to All.
1/5, 3/6

Round 2!
Orc: 4+6 vs 8. 1 Orgasm. +1 OL.
Amonette: 4+7 vs 6. +1 OL.
Drain! -1 to All.
2/5, 4/6.

Round 3!
Orc: 10+5 vs 8. 1 Orgasm, +1 OL.
Amonette: 6+7 vs 5, 1 Orgasm.
On Top! Amonette is panting.
Drain! -1 to All.
3/5, 6/6.
Orc is done with this bullshit. Time to show this lich how to FUCK!

Round 4!
Orc: 6+6 vs 8. 3 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Amonette: 9+7 vs 6. 1 Orgasm.
4/7, 9/6.

And then one last fight before the boss.
Fight 3: Neera
Round 1! Fuck!
Orc: 4+7 vs 8, 2 Orgasms. +1 OL.
Dominant! 5+7 vs 8, 2 Orgasms. +1 OL.
Neera: 6+3 vs 7, 1 Orgasm.
On Top x 2! Neera has a squirting double-orgasm!
Healslut (4)! +2 OL.
1/7, 6/9.

Round 2!
Orc: 3+7 vs 8. 2 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Neera: 10+3 vs 7. 1 Orgasm.
Healslut (2) Fails.
2/8, 8/9.

Round 3!
Orc: 6+7 vs 8. 2 Orgasms, +1 OL
Neera: 9+3 vs 7. 1 Orgasm.
Healslut (3) Fails. Neera squirts herself silly.
>>
>>11560233
I'll agree with your political opinion about futa and how if everyone was one the world would be a better place.

On a completely random note, why does whorse have 0 OL? I can't imagine someone going unconscious from 1 orgasm.
>>
>>11560676
And finally, the Boss Fight.
>>11558877
Boss Fight: Titania vs. Orc Dominatrix and Amonette!
Round 1!
Orc and Amonette: 6+7+7 vs 14, 3 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Titania vs. Orc: 10+8 vs 7. 3 Orgasms. -1 Sexual Prowess.
On Top! Titania Comes!
Drain! -1 to All.
3/6, 0/6, 4/13.
No. No no NO RAAAAGH!

Round 2!
Orc and Amonette: 6+8+8 vs 13. 5 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Titania vs. Amonette: 9+7 vs 7, 3 Orgasms, -1 Sexual Prowess.
On Top! Titania is Reeling!
Drain! -1 to All.
3/9, 3/6, 10/12.

Round 3!
Orc and Amonette: 8+8+7 vs 12. 5 Orgasms, +1 OL.
Titania vs. Orc: 10+6 vs 9. 1 Orgasm, -1 Sexual Prowess.
On Top! Titania Falls!
Drain! Doesn't Matter, but -1 to All!
4/10, 3/6, 16/11.

Not bad, not bad at all. Think I'll keep playing, and see if I can build myself an empire of bitches. I'm going to play it so I can only bring one of the three I've conquered to my next boss, though, just to keep myself from relying on Amonette. She's a little broken.
>>
>>11558870
>>11558877
>>11560055

Stealing that anon's idea about narrating the battles with flavor text.

Boss1: (2) Valencia

Round 1 (Dominance roll: 6. Succeeded!)
Attack1: 1+5+1+4=11
Attack2: 3+5+2+4=14
Defense: 5+4+4=13

>Valencia lowers herself unto Kuanhou's sensitive dick, squeezing down tight and drawing out 3 orgasms which she promptly absorbs
Slut crest: 1,4,1 (all failed) Val OL+3

>The young dragon girl starts moving her hips with increasing speed, bouncing Valencia up and down on her cock and dealing 5 orgasms
Aura of decadence: 3,4,3,6,5; 4
>She stops for a moment, but the sheer residual pleasure of the cursed dragon-cock causes her to shudder from one additional orgasm, With renewed vigor, the dragon flips Valencia over, getting on top of her and hammering away even harder and faster, dealing 6 orgasms, pushing her well past her limit

12>8 but this shit isn't done. Aura: 3,3,3,3,1,4 (Okay, maybe it is) Low stamina: 4 roll passed, Any other unresolved abilities shouldn't affect the outcome or my flavor text.

>With a disappointed sigh, the dragon slides her cock out of the now unconscious elder vampire. Enjoying the feeling of her tentacle armor playing with her pussy, she cums one last time right on the vampire's face. Perhaps the next battle might actually bring some release.
>>
FUCKING TELL ME YOU SALTY SPITOON WHAT IS GAME WORLD
>>
>>11557630
kinda wish there was at least one male-exclusive race
>>
>>11560687
>On a completely random note, why does whorse have 0 OL? I can't imagine someone going unconscious from 1 orgasm.
Did you forget about Cathryn (>>11558870)?
>>
>>11557630
What the fuck? Why is it now 2D6? Why bother with Sexual Endurance if your going to get destroyed anyway?
>>
>>11560964
>Why is it now 2D6?
Why is what 2d6?
>>
File: 1502418127665.png (409KB, 602x588px) Image search: [Google]
1502418127665.png
409KB, 602x588px
>>11558628
>Eh, might be a reason for _someone_ to take Bad Luck. 10 AP isn't much for such a strong drawback.

Well for someone like me who always interprets rolls as their best possible outcome for myself because fuck roll CYOAS it really isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>11560708
Orc Dominatrix here, I think I'll do that from now on. It gets a little crunchy just rolling the battles. It won't be tonight, unfortunately, since I'm heading out for some not so sexy games.

Also, anyone have a good image for a character sheet? I'm having a hard time finding a good orc picture. Specifically, once where she's violent, naked, and not fucking a guy. And doesn't have a cock. And has a bush, although I imagine that's a lost cause.
>>
>>11560996
He's tallking about the the the attack function You roll 2d6 and then add it to your prowess. It use to be 1d6.
>>
>>11560996
When you roll to increase Sexual Prowess. Guess I can't fucking tank when enemies will reliably get 10 Sexual Prowess on average.
>>
>>11560687
>I can't imagine someone going unconscious from 1 orgasm.
TokHaar here, there is a reason for that. Whorses goes through a strict and harsh training. The training is so intense it messes with their minds a bit and they usually become super sensitive and 1 orgasm is enough to make a whorse unconscious pic related.

>>11560896
Cathryn is a mega virgin
>>
>>11558856
>>11558861
>>11558870
>>11558877
So if both me and a miniboss roll a successful sexual assualt, do we both take orgasms?
>>
>>11561049
>>11556636 says 2d6.
>>
File: Sibi.jpg (116KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Sibi.jpg
116KB, 800x1180px
>>11558856
Well, here we go! New build time.

>Name: Sibi
>Gender: Futanari
>Body Type: Muscular
>Race: Dark Elf
>Stat Increase: Sexual Endurance, Orgasm Limit
>Abilities: Big Milky Tits, On Top, Escape Artist, Inflation, Surprise Buttsex, Fortitude
>Drawbacks: Ahehao, Weak Spot, Klutz

Well, this build is both better and worse than my last one. Stats are better, but I have more weaknesses. And yeah, I know, pic related isn't muscular, but it was the closest thing I could find!

Managed to beat Valencia, Meldris, and Nexana, though I had to use an extra life on Nexana. Then, with Meldris, we wore down Beatrix.
>>
>>11561091
No. You decide who fucks who, including who the boss fucks each round. Titania is a partial exception; you both attack her, but she attacks one of you.
>>
>>11557630
Well that took a while to roll it all out, still managed to get all the slavefus except Hestri who I wasn't particularly interested in. Gelledhwyn made all of the boss fights pretty easy except for Titania and Adyassa, who I used Nylessa and Amonette for.
>>
>>11560964
>Why is it now 2D6?
TokHaar here, It has always been 2D6..... How the hell would someone with 3 in Sexual Prowess be able to it someone with 12 Sexual Endurance?

>>11561061
>Guess I can't fucking tank when enemies will reliably get 10 Sexual Prowess on average.
Big Milky Tits, problem solved.
>>
>>11561140
I meant in the one on one battles. Like you vs Valencia or something.
>>
>>11561069
>Whorses goes through a strict and harsh training. The training is so intense it messes with their minds a bit and they usually become super sensitive and 1 orgasm is enough to make a whorse unconscious.

I'll accept the reason. But in my head canon I'm the one who trained the whorse. Or made a friend register as my 'mount'.

Thoughts on making stat points go to mounts? Or some abilities to them?
>>
>>11561169
>Big Milky Tits, problem solved.
Yeah well I picked a fucking penis.

I'm mad, Tok. You finally come along and make a good CYOA, like the old days. Not regurgitated garbage. And then you fuck it up.
Good job.
>>
>>11561175
Yes. Both of you can successfully assault each other, and fail to assault each other. Higher only matters for On Top.
>>
>>11561141
>Gelledhwyn made all of the boss fights pretty easy except for Titania and Adyassa.
What about Kiora? Guinevere and Lilith? They look like trouble for Gelledhwyn.
>>
>>11561219
Thanks anon.
>>
>>11561209
Oh, quit your bellyaching and grow a pair.
>>
>>11558870
>>11560708

Battle 2: (11) Rakaiah

Round 1: (dom: 4; Weak spots: 3)
Attack: 3+6+1+4 14
Defense: 4+1+3 = 8! Weak spot: 3

>Finding the bratty demon suprisingly compliant under her touch, Kuanhou pushes Rakaiah down and lines up to mount her from behind, grinning a bit before raising her aim a touch and plunging deep into her ass in one go, furiously thrusting away and drawing 6 orgasms out of the screaming demon
Aura: 1,4,2,5,1,6; 5,3; 4 (+3 orgasms) OL now exceeded

>The demon continues to cum over and over again under the relentless anal assault, but her hole keeps squeezing down on the dragon cock, somehow putting extra pressure on all the most sensitive spots causing Kuanhou to orgasm 4 times and edging her towards a 5th that never happens.

Slut crest: 2,3,1,4; low stamina: 3

>The dragon pulls her dick from Rakaiah with a seemingly audible pop, scowling. How was she going to get off properly when even a demon would succumb to her cursed dick and pass out from over-stimulation after just one round? She set off towards her next opponent, hopeful that that the next so-called 'battle-slut' would bring her some release.
>>
>>11561245
I DID. I CHOSE THE FUCKING PENIS. THAT'S MY PROBLEM.
>>
Question tok-sama. Valencia's Siphon Lust, does it work even if her OL hits 0? Like its a successful sexual assault on both sides but she get's knocked out?
>>
>>11561260
He meant grow a pair of tits.
>>
>>11561232
Kiora I rolled 2d6+0 and she didn't manage to hit Gel (I was rolling 1d2 to see who she would attack since I was on a modified Trap build and she flat out couldn't hit me at Prowess 0) break GelEndurance until the 13th or so roll, at which point Magic Fingers finished her off pretty quickly. Guinevere and Lilith were actually the first boss I rolled and was basically me assuming that there'd be a mutual cancel out, so I was desperately trying to get each one up to 9 with my puny Trap dick and Gel's help. Managed it by a hair in the end.
>>
>>11561204
>Thoughts on making stat points go to mounts? Or some abilities to them?
TokHaar here, I got no more space in Battle Sluts. Like I got all the mini bosses on page 3 and I want to keep them there, since its easy to find them when you roll if they are on 1 page. In the future I might add 1 page with more abilities and drawbacks. I defiantly would add more mount related stuff since I like bestiality and cock sleeves, pic related.
>>
>>11561360
>>11561378
Actually Tok while you're here could you give an official ruling on this? Wouldn't have really changed much since Demonic Aura only proc's 1/3rd of the time and I was assuming Sisterly Love would be unaffected but it'd be good to have confirmation.
>>
>>11559189
>tomboy type
>ywn come to all her track practices as her water boy and shout encouragement
>ywn feel the envious glares of her teammates as she kisses you after a long day of running in the sun
>ywn hear her giggle as she holds you in a necklock with your face under her arm
>ywn be smothered in her sweaty body after she enthusiastically hugs you when she breaks a record time
>ywn feel her strong arms hold you down as she thanks you for your encouragement all throughout the season in her own special way
>ywn fall asleep under her arm as she holds you like her teddy bear after hours of rough sex
>>
>>11561378
I didn't mean create new abilities, only apply ones that are already there.
>>
>>11561297
>Valencia's Siphon Lust, does it work even if her OL hits 0? Like its a successful sexual assault on both sides but she get's knocked out?
TokHaar here, OL hits 0? You mean she got as many orgasms as her Orgasm Limit? Yes, she would only fall unconscious if you exceed her Orgasm Limit. As soon as her orgasm limit is exceeded she is unconscious and you win. She can't trigger any abilities as soon as her orgasm limit is exceeded.

>>11561489
>I didn't mean create new abilities, only apply ones that are already there.
Hmmm, I will think about it. I defenatly have space to add it to add it in the mount rule description. Might or might not add it in the next version which I will post in next thread.
>>
>>11561256
>>11558870
Boss 3: (7) Cathryn

>Seriously? The dragon eyed the stammering virgin nervously twiddling her thumbs.

Round 1:(dom: 2 Protect virginity: 2)
Attack: 5+5+1+4=15 (You know, I was actually kind of hoping to fail this roll just to write something different)

Defense: 2+1+3=6 (failed)

That is such a hardcore overkill win that I am not even going to bother calculating the rest of the abilities and shit. Cathryn actually stands a solid chance of winning if the initial offensive assault fails and it woulda been kind of fun to write an increasingly confident Cath as she teases a dragon who keeps repeating failing to put it in.

Such is fate though.

>Kuanhou Looks at the drooling, nearly catatonic, cum-coated blonde sprawled out on the floor with a look of pity in her eyes. The poor girl lost her virginity in a most ungentle of fashions, but she did know what she was getting into when she signed up for the tournament.

>Well, time to see if this so-called 'final boss' will actually last more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>11559372
>Gwendolyn
Fuuck, I can finally fulfill my fantasy of being a trophy wife. I'd do literally nothing but lift and play vidya when she's not home. When she is, I'll dedicate my full attention to her, doing whatever she wants from me. Maybe she wants a long foot massage after being in heels all day, or just wants to blow off some stress. I'd go to the best massage therapists just so that I can learn how to make her feel good with my hands. Oh yeah and open a bunch of charities with her money or whatever.
>>
What happens if a Sexual Assault roll has the same Sexual Prowess as the enemy's Sexual Endurance?
>>
>>11561637
Then its a miss. The sexual assault most have a higher number then the targets sexual endurance.
>>
>>11557637
Does Geledhwyn cancel your drawbacks too, or just your advantages? I don't see how we're intended to beat her.
>>
File: Mindslaver page 1 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9907px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver page 1 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9907px
>>
File: Mindslaver page 2 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9852px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver page 2 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9852px
>>11561727
>>
File: Mindslaver page 3 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9750px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver page 3 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9750px
>>11561733
>>
>>11561715
>Does Geledhwyn cancel your drawbacks too, or just your advantages?
TokHaar here, she only cancel abilities, drawbacks will work just fine.
>I don't see how we're intended to beat her.
All builds have at least 1 boss they are weak against and if you have a lot of drawbacks, Gelledwhyn will fuck you up. If you have few drawbacks or a mount (since mounts are not abilities) she will be easier to defeat.
>>
>>11561785
Assuming no drawbacks, she auto-wins against Muscle, because she has to miss twice and she's probably not going to miss against an 8. She auto-Ties against Loli for the same reason. Chubby has to hit her seven times before she hits them three, which isn't happening. Trap? Twice. You can mitigate some of this with your build, but Average and Curvy are the only ones with any real chance.

And if you took Ahegao, or, god forbid, Meek? You're fucked.
>>
>>11560383
Need to know this!
Does abilities like Dom allow the pet to attack twice?
or only once it is defeated do I roll with my character?
>>
>>11561994
TokHaar here, as I said all builds have weaknesses and Gelledwhyn is a really good mini-boss, especially as a companion when facing the last boss.

>>11561994
>Does abilities like Dom allow the pet to attack twice?
Nope, it allows you to attack twice, not your pet.
>or only once it is defeated do I roll with my character?
Actually, you will roll for it, since you can still use abilities while riding a mount. But you can't sexually assault anyone while riding, unless they are are riding a mount aswell, then you can assault the opposing rider.
>>
>>11561975
Ops linked wrong >>11562108
>>
>>11561469
life is suffering
>>
File: 1423718743283.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423718743283.png
422KB, 665x662px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOK WHAT IS GAME WORLD
>>
>>11562108
I know all builds have weaknesses. I'm saying that she flattens any built not specifically built around her. Simulation guy, can you back me up here?
>>
>>11561552
>>11558877

CUE FINAL BOSS MUSIC!

Boss 3: Quinevere and Lilith I really wanted the slime or giant for sheer fetish reasons but oh well.

Don't really have any good companion picks, I suppose Valencia might be the most useful but I dunno how her ability works in a 2v2. It seems wierd for it to work strictly as written (Only feeds off mine) and OP as fuck for it to apply to all players (every time any of the other 3 players orgasm) though it would make sense potentially. I think the most intended thing is for her to feed off the orgasms of her current assault target that turn.
Round1: (dom: 5 demonic Aura: 6)

Kuan: 2+2+2+4 = 10
Val: 4+5+4 = 13
Guin:2+5+4=11; 5+5+4=14
Lil: 3+3+4=10; 4+6+4=16

Ew. Both attacks were aimed at Guin (gotta stop that angel aura) and of theirs were aimed at me (Because taking advantage of piercings like a cheapass)

>Kuanhou Immediately tries to stick her cock into Quinevere, but misses the mark brushing it against her belly instead and immediately cumming from the light stimulation and spewing cum all over Guin's chest. "Aww..." she cooed, "Having some trouble there? Let me help you feel better."
Slut Crest: 2

> Using the dragon's cum as lube, she wraps her breasts around the cock and sliding up and down it's length and earning her another blast of dragon cum. "Sister, let me help you with that" said Lilith as she pulled the dragon off her sister and laid them down on the bed, the two of them embracing each other around the giant dragon cock before commencing a double tit-fuck. Kuanhou cums repeatedly but her 5th orgasm never comes, the cockring at the base of her shaft suddenly feeling uncomfortably tight
Crest: 5,4,4 OL+1
-4 to SP and SE (1st fight where' that's mattered)
Orgasms 4/7: True form triggered!

Word limit hit, need to continue
>>
>>11562309
>WHAT IS GAME WORLD
TokHaar here, think of game world as another dimension which you get to design. I only called it game world because it fits Susie's powers and personality.
>>
>>11561727
Familiar (12)

Reluctant Slave (11)
Conditioned Slave (10)
Unaware Slave (9)

Immortality (7)
Charm (6)

Planeswalker (0)
Telekinesis (-3)
Flesh Sculptor (-8)

Cosmic Alignment (-6)
Unnatural Aura (-5)
Permanent Changes (-4)

Pact of Domination (-2)
Pact of Hell (-0)

Fukawa Miyo

For Pact of Domination, it only has to be this world, right? I can fulfill the the pact and then planeswalk away and not have to worry about it anymore?

Also Permanent Changes doesn't effect Flesh Scultor, right?
>>
>>11560354
PvP/multiplayer is one of the things I really like about this one. And on the subject of mounts if you add more content I will certainly try and take advantage of it. Some kinda mount specific drawback similar to parasite armor might be interesting.

Also edited cards for clarity in the abilities. May try and write up some kind of epilogue for when you lose to them if I get in a smutty writing mood.
>>
>>11562465
>Also Permanent Changes doesn't effect Flesh Scultor, right?
Nope, Permnent changes affects boons and not Powers and Flesh Sculptor is a Power.
>>
Where's the latest Dream of Genie 1.04?
>>
>>11558312
Just battle against other players, there are loli builds here
>>
>>11562408

>"What's the matter, out of cum already?" Teased Lilith as the two sisters continued their relentless assault She bent over and took the cock into her mouth all the way to the base in one go. "Wow, she really can't cum anymore!" said Guinevere, "That should have made a quick shot like her cum immediately" After several minutes of agonizingly pleasurable deepthroating, Lilith finally slid back off the cock, sliding her tongue around her mouth as if to emphasize the conspicuous lack of cum in her mouth. For the first time both sisters noticed the enchanted cockring at the base of Kuanhou's dick.

>"Is that what's keeping you so pent up, dear?" teased Quin as she slowly trailed her delicate fingers around the cock. "We could try to take it off, but your pent-up, frustrated face is just too cute!" She alternated between slow, gentle caresses and furious rapid jerking as her handjob edged the dragon closer and closer to an orgasm that just wouldn't come. Her breathing increased rapidly as her cock seemed to grow even larger, straining against the ring and her armor started sprouting multiple writhing tentacles. "Oh Sister, I think we made her mad!"

(for the record, there were 14 orgasms that turn if it wasn't capped.My headcannon is that the piercings result in edging instead of orgasms, so that's 10 non-orgasms worth of edging now)

>While both sisters were distracted, the formally forgotten vampire dove facefirst into Guinevere's snatch from behind, drinking in two orgasms before getting gently pushed back.

low stamina: 3

Round 2:(Dom 1, demon aura 2)
Kuan: 6+1+3+3=13
Val: 6+3+4=13
Quin: 4+2+4=10
Lil: 4+1+4=9

Am I getting carried away now? hit the limit. again
>>
>>11562856
>Am I getting carried away now?
No, by all means continue this is interesting to read.
>>
>>11562425
I know you're working on balancing the CYOA and all, but the Victory/Defeat part of it is underwhelming. No one cares about the prize as much as participating in the event.
And most victors want to enslave the defeated.
I also haven't seen anyone pick Body Pillow and Me?!. Your goddess is shit

Think of better rewards/punishments.
>>
>>11563007
I have seen tons of people pick Me?! not a lot with Body Pillow though (probably since they would rather be Enslaved to sexy girls/futa/men who made them cum buckets)
>>
>>11562516
1.04 is literally just 1.03 minus the DLC and any reference to it.
>>
>>11563077
It will burn itself out in a week or so. Let people have their fun.
>>
File: nyabitha.png (481KB, 1219x524px) Image search: [Google]
nyabitha.png
481KB, 1219x524px
>>11558670
Finally got around to putting together my build! I wanted to make sure the effects of my abilities were written down for the sake of convenience, so apologies for it being a little cluttered!
>>
>>11563117
Also apologies for the poorly scribbled cat ears
>>
File: Turan.jpg (565KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Turan.jpg
565KB, 1275x1650px
>>11558856
Rebuilt Turan using the new rules. Big changes!

Her current harem of slaves:
Gilwyn, Nexana, Neera, Titania
>>
>>11563112
I'm not complaining per se, I just think Battle Sluts has taken over the thread to such a degree it warrants its own thread.

Even if it dies down in a week or so, that's still a good life-span for a thread, especially on this board.
>>
>>11563077
It's the newest hot shit. Without it, it would be the same old cyoas that rarely anyone post their builds. It will fade at some point until someone else makes a new cyoa. And the cycle continues.

That someone could even be (you)!
>>
>>11558624
Well it should be.

Sexual Endurance is a busted stat. Even with the new body type stats, you can basically make yourself invincible in this game by stacking SE.

>Male
>Trap
>Elf
>SE +2 (40 SP)

Your SE is now 14, your opponents with 3 SP have only a 1/36 chance of giving you an an orgasm every round, 4 SP only 3/36, 5 SP only 6/36, 6 SP only 10/36. Etc..

If you combo this with True Form (15 AP) and Lewd Piercings (5 AP) your first loss is guaranteed not to down you, and will completely lock most opponents out of winning any rounds for the rest of the match. (Your SE will be 16 from that point on. You're untouchable to builds with less than 5 SP.)

If you add in Thirsty (15 AP) and Submissive (5 AP) you can even shut out the auto-orgasm skills like Magic Fingers and On Top. You can pay for those two with Sensitive (+10 AP), which is irrelevant because of Lewd Piercings and how unlikely we are to lose anyway, and Klutz (+10 AP), which is irrelevant because we have all the time in the world to beat our opponents.

Of course you do have to make your self into a semen addicted sub trap abomination for this to work...

TokHaar >>11558856 you should really figure out a way to balance SE, because this build is pretty much unbeatable...
>>
>>11563355
Sexual Prowess isn't to hard to get and Muscle is in the perfect realm to hit you for 4 damage with Sensitive
>>
>>11562856

>With an insane grin on her face, Kuanhou reached towards Guinevere and the tentacles from her armor wrapped around guin's limbs and pulled her over. She needed to cum so badly, but she kept enough of her wits to know she needed help to win this battle. She slid her cock into Guin's ass with a smirk as she said" You know it's rude to interrupt someone in the middle of a meal. Val, come here and finish what you started."

>Valencia buries her face back into Guinevere's cunt as the dragon keeps working her ass, finally earning her long-sought-after orgasms(3 of them) the two of them bringing Guin orgasm after orgasm until she finally passes out
(Guin total orgasms 11/10)
Crest: 5,3,2 (+1OL)

>On the sidelines, lilith tries to find a good position to place herself in to assault Valencia but fails. One of the thick tenticles unwraps itself from Guin and plunges into the dragon's own cunt. Valencia sits on the floor, rubbing her belly like she just finished a feast
Crest: 4
Low Stamina: 3
(Val is at fucking 0/16 OL by the way)
(Sp and SE are both at 1 now)

Round 3: (Dom: 6,demon Aura 2, Sisterly love 6)
Kuan: 4+4+3+1=12; 2+2+1+1=6
Val: 2+2+4=8
Guin: 4+5+4=13
Lilith: 5+3+4=12

>Guinevere is roused awake, massive dragon cock still burred in her ass. She finds the strength to clench her hole harder as the dragon keeps pounding away.
Guin takes 7 more orgasms, now at 18/14
>Kuan takes 3 orgasms
Crest rollls: 5,6,5, thus saving my ass and finally proving it's worth:(11/13)

>Lilith saunted over to the still-too-cumdrunk-to-resist val and plants her butt on her face, leading forward and gently teasing her clit, causing 2 orgasms The dragon girl tries to help but is stopped short as the tenticle still in her cunt squeezes out another orgasm
Crest:2
Low stamina 1: at the worst possible time

>The dragon, now exhausted slumps forward unto the ground

Round 3: ( Demon Aura: 2, Sisterly love 5)

>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>11563430
>Sisterly love 5
RIP

You can still win though. Valencia is still up just need to have her whittle down Lilith then followup with Guinevere. (Beside I want to see to Valencia, probably helpless as the two overwhelm her but worth seeing what happens)
>>
>>11563355
>Thirsty
Activates only if your opponent orgasms this round. Or has Big Milky Tits.
>Submissive
Only affects assault orgasms. Or isn't active if opponent has Dominant.

>you should really figure out a way to balance SE
Maybe make some suggestions, That way you'll give info what exactly you want AND get feedback if it might brake the game more.
>>
>>11563549
>>11563355
These are my suggestions to the problem, obviously.
>>
>>11563549
>Activates only if you or your opponent have a dick and orgasm this round. Or have Big Milky Tits
FTFY
>>
>>11563390
4 damage + Sensitive doesn't matter because of Lewd Piercings. Orgasms are capped at 4 for the round. Round is including bonuses. First loss gets you True Form which will hand you another 2 OL to build off of with Thirsty.

Not to mention that Muscle needs to stack an extra +3 SP to have even a 40% chance of winning a round, and then with have only a 16% chance of winning a round for the rest of the match. Muscle also has to do all this with only an 8 SE stat (likely to lose every round).

Plus you can just use another drawback like Bad Luck instead if you wanted to.

High SE characters are mathematically busted right now.

TokHaar >>11558856, If you're listening, I suggest trying to redo the stats with rolling 3 D6s and work from there. You'll have to lower the cost to increase abilities a little, but it will give you more wiggle room on the numbers and keep broken stuff like this from being this easy to set up.

It's just too easy to game probability with only two dice.

http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~leif/FRP/probability.html

>>11563549
Those won't really effect the root problem of SE being too powerful, there are other abilities I could of used to make the build broken.

I made a suggestion, happy?
>>
>>11563635
I meant their Size/Tightness is 3 becoming 4 damage with sensitive.

They have 5 natural which can easily be stacked to 11 if you so desire not counting True Form.
>>
>>11563590
>have a dick
thanks
>you
I know it's in the current build. But are you really going to suck yourself off for the ability? Or do you imagine yourself pulling out just to stuff your dick for cum?

>>11563635
>I made a suggestion, happy?
It isn't about me being happy. It's about you being happy.
>>
>>11563430

Can I just say that sisterly love and Angelic Aura are the most obnoxious combo? And I get that it's a specific counter to ability centric builds like mine, but still. I get that you're supposed to go for a double kill but I didn't have a solid means to pull that off so I was trying to get just one round with all my abilities in tact.

>Val up and rage quits because a 2v1 against the sisters is more likely than not going to be a slow, tedious loss that takes 20 rounds, or at best, a very, very lucky slow tedious win that takes 20 rounds.

>And so, both are doomed to become the sexual playthings of the two sisters, with the poor dragon girl being edged for days on end.

If it weren't for that pesky extra life... eh, fuck it I'm done.

2v2 is tedious as fuck with all the rolls and shit, and I don't want to redo that. Rerolled a 2nd last boss, if that's allowed which is the slime queen, which I'd probably win to be honest, but again, it'd be really tedious and I'm getting tired of this. Maybe I'll come back and roll it out later if I get bored enough.
>>
>>11563715
(Same Poster)
5 Natural SP (my bad for not specifying)

>>11563719
>I know it's in the current build. But are you really going to suck yourself off for the ability? Or do you imagine yourself pulling out just to stuff your dick for cum?

I don't want to take thirsty, so no, but some people get off on that.
>>
>>11563715
Only if you min/max and put all of your AP towards increasing SP. (Which is only possible if you're a Male Muscular Dark Elf or Gnome, lol.)

Games are generally considered unbalanced if the ONLY thing that stands a chance of beating a min/max-ing character is another min/max-ing character. I mean, look at Alakazam in Gen I Pokemon. They spent YEARS trying to fix that mistake.

>>11563719
>It isn't about me being happy. It's about you being happy.
Aww, Thanks.

I'm really fine though, I'm not even planning on playing, I just like math and noticed that the probability here is a little skewed.
>>
>>11563529
>>11563742

Oh sorry if you WERE looking forward to the long, drawn out loss.

I actually did start rolling a couple, but it would take at least 8 more rounds, and some rather lucky rolls depending on if demonic aura gets to trigger or not.

I'm kinda burnt out. If that's anticlimatic; if someone actually cares how that ends, they can run through the remaining rolls to see; and I'd probably main up and try to toss down some flavor text for it at that point.

Thus CYOA does get a bit tedious to play with lots of abilities and/or with multiple characters in a row. Seems well suited as a base for an actual game though. or at least a webapp that resolves all the rolls for you.
>>
>>11563893
To be fair Final Form means you don't need to be a Dark Elf or alternatively don't need to be Muscular, you could just as easily be Chubby and achieve similar results while still hitting on average
>>
>>11563893

>>11563964
(Same Poster)
Chubby Nymphomaniac with high sexual prowess isn't to hard to do.

There is also the fact that even taking 3 orgasms per round assuming they hit will incapacitate you in 2-3 rounds. Meanwhile without Nymphomania or Final Form Traps basically speaking do chip damage.

What I am saying is even if you don't min-max you can still do high offense and piledrive through Sexual Endurance
>>
>>11564068
(Same Poster)
Correction not Chubby. Use Average, it's easier and more efficient
>>
File: 2 colors.png (2MB, 7680x10000px) Image search: [Google]
2 colors.png
2MB, 7680x10000px
>>11553851
>I've found a solution that does not reduce the quality to the extent that the text is annoying to read.
You could at least have the courtesy to explain what you're doing (apparently, changing the color mode from "RGB" to "Indexed" in GIMP).
>>
hey Tok what do you use to make CYOAs?
>>
>>11564313
If I remember correctly he said MS Paint
>>
>>11564313
He uses MS paint because he is "too lazy to learn GIMP". Don't follow his example.
>>
File: 8 colors indexed.png (3MB, 1280x8744px) Image search: [Google]
8 colors indexed.png
3MB, 1280x8744px
>>11564235
DAE love dithering, bee-tee-dubs?
>inb4 >>>/g/
>>
>>11564068
I think you misunderstood what I was getting at.

My point wasn't that Traps were the best class, or that the build I made was unbeatable. My point was that SE is overpowered in the current game mechanics and that by stacking it to 15/16 you can essentially make sure you hardly ever lose a round.

You can pretty easily make something broken in the same way using the Average, Chubby, or Curvy classes by stacking SE and using True Form.

Even if you're only doing chip damage you are probably going to win every game just by virtue of not taking damage nearly every round.
>>
>>11559171
You're kind of delusional on AoD. Size queen will reduce it by 2, fortitude will reduce it by 1. Heavy armor doesn't affect it at all. Slut crest can counter if you roll well and is a weaker defense as it doesn't cascade.

Did you miss the build where some guy had 26 orgasms from his cascade ability? None of the defenses outside of lowering those to 4 orgasms with piercings would have done shit to prevent that, though at least with slut crest you'd have a 33% chance to boost your defense by the same number of orgasms.

Without outright removing any orgasms you get, you aren't going to do shit against 26 orgasms except lose. You can't boost a stat high enough with stat points to counter that. Best you're going to do is like +6 to your OL via stats as a male gnome.
>>
>>11560282
how would you have fared if you had bought ol up with the points you used for se?
>>
>>11560290
Surprise buttsex is start of the combat not start of the round. It only goes off once per fight.
>>
File: 2 shades - 1 of 2.png (3MB, 3841x8744px) Image search: [Google]
2 shades - 1 of 2.png
3MB, 3841x8744px
>>11564556
DITHER...
>>
File: 2 shades - 2 of 2.png (3MB, 3839x10000px) Image search: [Google]
2 shades - 2 of 2.png
3MB, 3839x10000px
>>11564900
...IS AN EXPLOSION!!!
>>
>>11563355
>you should really figure out a way to balance SE, because this build is pretty much unbeatable...

>>11564562
But that is what you said. Also if everything is broken is anything broken (Balance wise obviously)? Since if there are easy methods to counter SE then it isn't that big of a problem
>>
>>11564953
Also, yes I should specify. Tok can greatly improve the CYOA with more abilities, pets, and rebalancing. But SE is neither unconquerable/infallible nor super hard to overcome. If anything is is difficult but not unreasonably so
>>
>>11562349
Dunno who you mean by simulation guy but those were the same results I ran into when fighting her with various builds to test it out. And someone earlier in the thread thought they had waltzed all over her but had calculated wrong and they had lost against her in 2 rounds.

She basically comes down to a raw stat fight seeing as you can't mitigate anything she does to you, nor can you get any sort of boost due to all abilities being shut down. IF mounts count as abilities then you can't use those otherwise that is one way to maybe get an orgasm or two on her before she comes after you.

Any weakness makes your chance of winning vs her much less and some are outright fails almost immediately.
>>
>>11563094
No there were a few small changes to 1.04 from what I recall. Regardless 1.03 is not the latest build which it was claimed to be.
>>
>>11565132
>>11561785
>(since mounts are not abilities)
>>
>>11564857
It's been fixed. But will refrain from posting till next thread.
>>
>>11564556
>>11564235
Way to shit all over someone's cyoa. That stuff you posted looks like festering cow puss.
>>
>>11565132
I mostly meant someone who has a tool to run the numbers to back it up. It's easy to say that muscle can't win, because muscle needs three assaults before she gets two, and she only misses on a 2, 3, or 4. But it'd be better to have the numbers showing that muscle vs. her stats only wins 1% of the time and loses 90% of the time.

And yeah, taking even one of Ahegao, Meek, or Sensitive are all death sentences against her.
>>
>>11564591
I should clarify that heavy armor doesn't affect it in some cases such as magic fingers and any other auto orgasm ability.
>>
>>11565328
>And yeah, taking even one of Ahegao, Meek, or Sensitive are all death sentences against her.
So are many of the other drawbacks through indirect means. If you fail to hit her during a fight due to having to reroll or a minus to your die roll then you're going to lose too.
>>
>>11564482
>>11564490
hmmm i don't know i'll try it maybe
>>
File: 2L MACHING BROKE.png (3MB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
2L MACHING BROKE.png
3MB, 1919x1079px
Get the new thread ready.
>>
>>11565411
What are CYOAs to make? perhaps demon loli something whatever
>>
File: Joe The Gnome.jpg (19KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Joe The Gnome.jpg
19KB, 210x330px
This is Joe, he's an old little shit with a big package and no patience for ladies who say no.

As for the game, he'll take "Me?!" with the intent of whipping that little sheila into shape when he gets his mitts on her. Well, maybe just whipping her would be fine, he hasn't decided yet...

He'll also be taking "Enslaved", as eternity is a long time; he doesn't have patience for these "NEETS", and in the end fair is fair. If someone owns his ass then they're more than welcome to (try to) own his ass, at least for a little while...

>The Basics
Male, Muscular, Gnome
>Stat Point Spending
+1 to Prowess, Endurance, Size, Limit
>Base Statline
6 Prowess
9 Endurance
4 Size
6 Limit
>Ability Point Spending
Bondage, Dominant, Sadist, Low Stamina

So again, Joe isn't very patient. The more they struggle and try to resist it the more he's going to rope them up and shove them down, provided that he can of course (which he usually can to be fair). He's a bit of a geezer though, so there's a fair chance he'll just end up tuckering himself out before everything is said and done.

He's just going to go through the base game, but if anyone wants to challenge him for fun then he probably wouldn't say no, though only as a pickup game. He doesn't normally play for keepsies.

First up to try her best to best him is the feisty Astrid on a roll of lucky number 21. It will be a tough fight for Joe, especially considering their similar styles and her quicker startup, but he's overconfident nonetheless, charging in with rope in hand.

Joe rolls a 1 on his Dominant roll, which means he only gets one go at her, this time. For the assault stage he rolls 1 and 4 on his two die, for a total of 9 with his base prowess, and she rolls 3 and 1, putting her at 9 as well. This result means he finishes her on the first round and remains unscathed.

Astrid talked a big game, but Joe brought a big dick. One down, three to go.
>>
>>11566166
Next up we have Neera. Another tough fight for Joe, but again he's confident he can break her spirit and bend her down to his (crotch) level in no time at all...

First rolls a 5 on his Dominant roll, again, only one go this time. Meanwhile Neera rolls a 3 on her Healslut, so she's still holding at a limit of 7 for this round. For the assault stage Joe rolls a mean 6 and 2 while Neera rolls 3 and 4 so their results are 14 and 10 respectively. Joe takes his first 2 orgasms for the games, leaving him with 5 remaining after counting in his Sadist trait, and Neera takes 4, leaving her with 3 remaining. Joe then gets six on his Low Stamina, meaning his cock is still in this fight, and on top of that his Bondage brings Neera's endurance down to a paltry 7.

In the second round Joe's Dominant finally kicks in with a roll of 6, he's absolutely throbbing with vigor now that he's tasted that sweet healslut pussy. Neera only manages a 2 on her healslut role, and trembles in fear (anticipation) of what will likley be an orgasmically fatal round for her. Joe rolls 2 and 2 for his first assault, then 3 and 2 for his second one, putting the assaults at 8 and 9 respectively. Neera meanwhile only manages 2 and 2 for a total of 7, so Joe inflicts a 8 consecutive orgasms on Neera and she's powerless to resist his girth.

Once again, Joe is victorious, scoffing at Neera's healing magic and bringing her to heel, or cock in this case. We're now halfway through Joe's adventure. Will he be able to take two more? He seems eager.

Next up, Vixie at 16. Joe hesitates slightly; this tight little Sheila will be a real test for his cock. Will he blow his load early or take her where she floats? He steps forward and faces his fate head up.
>>
>>11566176
First things first, Joe gets a 2 on his Dominant role, confident that he can finish this in one go. For the assault round Joe roles a 5 and 1 for a total of 12, and Vixie only manages a 1 and 2. The scene that plays out is gruesomely erotic, and as such will be left as an exercise for the reader.

Joe takes a moment to consider his prospects. He's taking his three victories and holding firmly onto his spare life marching headlong into the final bosses. He knows he's likley to fail here, but cock in hand he presses on regardless. Wanting to finish this quickly, he tugs Astrids lead and brings her along for the ride of her life.

A roll of 6 turns up Zurie, the Vampire, and a pregame roll from her shows that she'll be bringing in Liliana and Meldris to the battle. Considering the stats involved this could be either a good or a bad thing. The fight will likely end quickly regardless of what happens here as the Size and Tightness values for EVERYONE are doubled.

As we begin the first round Joe rolls a 6 on his Dominant, meaning he'll get two goes on his assault for this round. Despite having to take down three sluts, he's confident and raging to go balls deep into this challenge with Astrid at his side. As for the assignments, Joe will take the fight hard to Liliana in an effort to stop her from ramping up and then switch his focus to demolishing Meldris, and Astrid will start trying to whittle away at Meldris too. Zurie and Liliana will try to double team Astrid into submission, whereas Meldris has her eyes on Joe and Joe alone.
>>
>>11566189
For this hectic fight Joe rolls a 2 and 1 against Liliana, for a total of 9, which will take her straight out of the fight at the end of the round and bring his limit up to 7. Then he rolls a 2 and 6 against Meldris, for a total of 14, which will bring her down to 12 Orgasms at the end of the round and immediately bring his limit to 8. Then Astrid rolls 5 and 2 against Meldris, for a result of 12, inflicting another 8 orgasms on Meldris and bringing her total remaining orgasms down to 4 at round's end and she'll go again with a roll of 2 and 1, for a result of 7, this time failing to pierce Meldris's defenses.

Now, Zurie rolls a 1 and a 3, for a total of 6, failing to even touch Joe's massive pool of endurance, meanwhile Liliana will roll a 4 and a 6, scoring 2 Orgasms against Joe before she is taken out of the fight. Moving onto Meldris, she scores a 1 and a 6, which scores 2 orgasms against Astrid and leave her vulnerable to instant elimination for the rest of the fight.

As for Joe's end of round throws and changes, his Low Stamina roll results in a 4 leaving his limit standing at 8 and he binds Zurie in preparation for Meldris falling, reducing her Sexual Endurance to 9.

Beginning the second round, Joe is still roaring to go, rolling another 6 on his Dominant roll. As there are no other options open to them, both Astrid and Joe will be demolishing Meldris for this round. Meanwhile Meldris will focus on Joe, seeing him as the biggest threat, and Zurie will shift her attention to Astrid, trying to finish her off and take her for her own.
>>
>>11566189
Plowing straight into Meldris with reckless abandon, Joe rolls 6 and 4 and then 2 and 5, delivering a massive 16 orgasms to Meldris at the end of the round, bringing her total orgasms to a spectacular -12 and bringing his Limit up to 8 once again. Not to be outdone by the old codger, Astrid matches his pace with 4 and 3 followed by 5 and 4, causing Meldris to take 16 more orgasms consecutively and bringing her down to an unheard of -28 orgasms, meaning that through the course of this fight she would have experienced a mind blowing 48 consecutive orgasms!

In the throes of pleasure and pain responds by rolling a 5 and 5 against Joe, inflicting 2 orgasms on him and bringing his remaining limit down to 8. Meanwhile, Zurie with a frenzied desperateness tries to make Astrid cum by rolling a 4 and 2, which still isn't enough to even break her stride as she grinds against Meldris at a feverish pace.

In the aftermath Joe rolls another 6 for his Low Stamina, proving that he's still got "it" in spades, and he binds Zurie further, bringing her Endurance down to 8 and setting her up for the ride of her lifetime.

Now, with Meldris and Liliana out of the picture, and Zurie bound and ready, Joe decides that he's going to take absolutley no prisoners and rolls a third consecutive 6 on his Dominant roll. He is ready to make Zurie pay dearly for making him work for it, and he only accepts on kind of currency.
>>
>>11566211
Astrid and Joe once again only have one valid target, meanwhile Zurie switches her focus back to Astrid in the hopes that Joe will fumble and she can conquer him in a fourth round. Those hopes are immediately dashed when Joe rolls a 2 and 5 then a 3 and 2, plowing her like nothing she's ever experienced in her life and causing her to endure 16 consecutive orgasms and leaving her at -6. Astrid shocked and awed by Joe's prowess, only rolls a 1 and 2, considering going in to add insult to injury, but refraining at the last moment. Zurie meanwhile, affixes her face to Astrids cunt in a last show of defiance, screaming orgasmic curses into her she rolls a 5 and 3, inflicting two more orgasms to Astrid and leaving her a gibbering mess by the end of the round.

In the end Joe looks around him and sees the semi-conscious forms of four very thoroughly pleased women lying prone on the ground around him. Grinning to himself he squares his stance, points to the sky and shouts, "You see this Susie, you little slut?! WELL YOU'RE NEXT!"

Joe ends his tour with a total of seven (new) sluts in his harem and having inflicted a whopping grand-total of 68 orgasms on his opponents while only receiving 8 of his own.
>>
>>11566211
This was meant to reply to >>11566207 in case anyone wanted to follow the tour of Joe the Gnome, though that should be quite obvious.

Anyway, you guys tell me, did I do gud?
>>
BattleSlut:
Tell me about On Top
Does it add +1orgasm if my pet rollshigher?
Does it add +1orgasm if my opponent is disabled by Sex Magic?
>>
>>11556636

Victory
>Game dimension

Defeat
>Slave

Body type:
>Trap

Race:
>Dark elf (+2 prowess)

Stats
>Sexual prowess (-10)
>Size/tightness (-20)
>Orgasm limit (-10)

Abilities:
>Size queen (-15)
>Submissive (-5)
>Masochist (-10)
>Thirsty (-10)

Drawback
>Ahegao (+30)

Final stats:
>Sexual prowess: 5
>Sexual endurance: 11
>Size/tightness: 2
>Orgasm limit: 6

Full disclosure of abilities/drawbacks:
>-2 orgasms received, minimum of 1
>roll at beginning, if I roll a 6 I don't receive any orgasms.
>Enemies who successfully assault me receive an orgasm as well
>Roll at end of round, >3 raises orgasm limit
>I lose one sexual prowess and endurance per orgasm received
Not bad. I'm basically a literal fucking-tank, taking as little orgasms as possible, and when I do it negatively effects the enemy as well as me.
I'll be awake for the next 15 minutes if anyone wants to challenge me.
>>
20% done.
https://hastebin.com/ehikiwihom
https://hastebin.com/abogisewak
https://hastebin.com/dezeduqini
https://hastebin.com/alenivomac
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.