[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write faggotry thread #35 Previous thread: http://desuarchi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 81

File: 1502228690729.png (339KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1502228690729.png
339KB, 600x505px
Write faggotry thread #35

Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11426265

Write stories, share works, ask for critique, post requests, all that good stuff. All writers welcome.

/d/'s stuff:

Master list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ccAAmGecQiEE5ywZc4S4d1347WuMPEsF3DbSNAS4LRo/edit

Wiki thing: https://fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
http://landonbay.deviantart.com/art/Autzen-s-story-ch-4-page-39-414290765
http://landonbay.deviantart.com/art/Autzen-s-story-ch4-page-40-414856423

In these chapters Autzen, an autistic buizel, needs to use the bathroom, but is too scared to use the airplane toilet's loud noise. Despite wearing a diaper he doesn't want to use it, instead holds it throughout the entire plane ride, all six hours of it, even when he's sleeping during most of it, and makes it to the bathroom.
Can someone rewrite this page(s) so that Autzen ends up having an accident in his diaper, perhaps it happening during or shortly after his nap? Read the previous chapters to understand how he'd probably react to it.

Help a fellow autist out please.
>>
>>11523227
Ah thank you anon. It's not much but it's something.
>>
File: swimsuit werewolf.jpg (99KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit werewolf.jpg
99KB, 500x724px
AzimuthFlirt reports.
>>11523389
New chapter of Paws, Pencils, and Kid Gloves is up! 3200 odd words.
>More direct interaction between the two main characters, and a look through their eyes at other kids in the school. Both are nervous about what happened yesterday, and worried about how the other will react.

Tags: Male(human)/Female(werewolf), school, fighting(fists), blood(minor)

Setting Tags: Fantasy world, original work, slice of life, school, nature

Content Tags: M(human)/F(werewolf), tomboy(female), artist(male), childhood friends, transformation(werewolf)

Fetish Tags: Kissing. (More to come!)

Summary:
In a world of magic carpets, clay houses, and verdant forests, the cities of man's empire are protected from corruption by vigilant investigators. But who, or what, protects the forests from threats within and without? As one boy grows from childhood to an adult, he learns that one of his schoolyard friends is perhaps more than she seems.

The old myths tell of wolf-people who stalk the forests and devour those who would ruin the beauty of nature. But werewolves aren't real. If they were, his yellow-eyed tomboy friend and her quaint little family would have found out about them by now. They live in the woods, they'd warn him if those myths were true... right? School gives him more than enough to think about, and he one day wants to be a great artist. Now, why does she keep having those twitching fits during class? And don't wolves usually mate for life?

Paws, Pencils, and Kid Gloves Chapter List
>Chapter 1: Leave it to Loba...
https://pastebin.com/ePr6xUp3
>Chapter 2: Family Fishing
https://pastebin.com/wSLjuicX
>Chapter 3: Adolescent Confidants
https://pastebin.com/erPVrvWy
>Chapter 4: Teenage Lessons
https://pastebin.com/MxwaZMPz
>Chapter 5: Big Questions
https://pastebin.com/1SvKeWhk
>Chapter 6: Morning After
https://pastebin.com/jXss3KbL
>Chapter 7: Sketchy Lines (New!)
https://pastebin.com/Kd7LEqZp

Feedback appreciated as always.
>>
>>11523910

ffffffuck yes. Been waiting for this, gonna read it while I'm at work. Thanks Azimuth!
>>
File: 1458281276933.jpg (354KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
1458281276933.jpg
354KB, 850x550px
Anchor posting for anon x peach story
>>
>>11523910
Someone might have asked you this before, but why do you always set your pastes to expire after a month or so? Makes archiving them hard.
>>
>>11523440
you are pathetic
>>
>>11524347
So are you.
>>
>>11524363
I'm not the braindead manchild reposting his autism every thread.
>>
>>11524397
I'm not the arrogant braindead asshole who argues nonstop what can or can't be posted here
>>
>>11524397
That's exactly what you're doing.
>>
>>11524419
That's right, I am, and I say stop posting your shitty diaper request sperg
>>11524426
>having to samefag just to make your point
Sad!
>>
>>11524466
You have at this point spent more effort on it than any delivery of it will have.

Just filter it at this point.
>>
>>11524466
Never.
>>
File: o-DIAPER-facebook.jpg (289KB, 1536x1738px) Image search: [Google]
o-DIAPER-facebook.jpg
289KB, 1536x1738px
>>11523440
>>11524363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CThkYfEjcI
>I was chillin', chillin', like strawberry fillin',
>but you better change me now or I'll turn into a villain!
>I'll scream! I'll shout! I'll cry, and I'll pout!
>I'm stuck inside this diaper so let me out!
>You can tell that it's fresh,
>there's still a little steam,
>and I might have a rash so use the diaper rash cream!
>>
>>11524476
really my arguing is meant to turn off any new writers that may stroll in here from even considering fulfilling that request
>>
File: 1504583590235.jpg (112KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1504583590235.jpg
112KB, 1300x957px
>>11523440
I'm cringing at the fact that you thought it was okay to type this out, post it, and actually expect someone to do this
>>
>>11524560
Once again: you're in /trash/. Anything goes if it's not Loli, shota, or anything illegal on the US. The fact that people still hold shock over seeing something they don't like means that their skin needs to be thicker
>>
>>11524723
Nobody is ever going to fill it though, and it's auto-posted at the start of every single thread without a single variation for months at the least. If there was actual desire to see the request filled, he could go to one of the persistent diaper threads or Pokemon threads, but had chosen instead to request from this thread incessantly when the chance of "success" is incredibly low.

To reiterate: content doesn't matter, copypasta requests do, even if it's only a minor nusence.
I'm convinced by now it's just a shitty troll with an auto-posting bot, so I would encourag people to just not give replies anyways.
>>
File: Gote.png (632KB, 956x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Gote.png
632KB, 956x1373px
Horns in a curl,
her skin pale as ice.
That's why a Goatgirl,
is the best form of nice.
>>
File: 1502139960316.png (334KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1502139960316.png
334KB, 556x556px
>>11525457
>2017
>liking women
faggot
>>
>>11523910

I love the character development here, but good lord these kids are acting waaaay too mature for their age. Kids who are using vocabulary levels and mannerisms that adults do don't walk off to play hop scotch. It feels like you're forgetting you're writing about kids with much of their lines.
>>
>>11524331

I am working on it. How the fuck does Snekguy manage to write two thousand words every day, when I do that it feels like I've run a marathon.
>>
Requesting story about an elf and her boyfriend being in a loving relationship where she keeps his cock locked in a magical chastity belt. They truly love each other. She enjoys sexually teasing her boyfriend and making him wear buttplugs and anal beads, often of the very, VERY large and long variety, and she sometimes fucks herself with a magic dildo or two that are enchanted to make the boy feel like his cock is being used, despite being locked up. The size of the fat, spiky dildos always leaves her perfect, pink orfices gaping wide open, and she can command the toys to ejaculate such an obscene amount of fake, sticky jizz that she'll look like she's nine months pregnant with multiple children, and/or be completely covered in the sticky stuff.
Pic related, it's the elf in question, but her tongue, nipples, clitoris, clit hood and labia majora are all pierced (twice in the case of her labia, with two studs in each fold) and she lactates quite heavily. She is well versed in magic, which is how she can make her (and his) orfices tight and pretty after whatever abuse they suffered. She also likes wearing high heels and thighhigh socks, gently stepping on her boyfriend's exposed testicles, and sometimes grinding her heel against his prostate when his ass is gaping. Hope someone find this request interesting enough to write it.

Requested tags: consent, true love, gentle femdom, large toys, gaping, chastity belt, tease and denial, piercings, lactation, prostate massage, cumflation, bukkake, mild cbt, bondage.
>>
File: dontyouknowwhentoquit.png (34KB, 1393x277px) Image search: [Google]
dontyouknowwhentoquit.png
34KB, 1393x277px
>>11525269
>for months
For two years, as a matter of fact, and long before /trash/ was a thing at that matter. If it's trolling, it's the most dedicated trolling I've seen.
>>
>>11526571
In the /tg/ drawthreads there's been a running meme of asking for a robot cowboy. It's been years, and the request has actually been fulfilled about a dozen times, but someone almost always asks for a robot cowboy drawing.

I think what we have here is something like that. It wouldn't surprise me if the person to originally request that. . . idea is long gone, but others find it funny to keep posting it.
>>
>>11527076
That's really whats stopping me from making an attempt to fulfill it ironically. If the poster is just trolling then a little thing like "getting the request filled" is unlikely to stop them.

Even if it really is the original autist, still begging after all these years, ay fulfillment of the request is unlikely to live up to his overblown dream of what the story's "true potential" could be and he'll just ignore the fulfillment and come back requesting it yet again. Considering what's being asked for is actually a rewrite of an existing story, I'd wager the story to be rewritten is actually a fulfilled request that didn't meet up to his lofty expectations of autistic pokemon toddler piss-holding.
>>
>>11527153
If you looked at the original, you'd know that you can't ironically fill it. The writing of that thing appears to be some kind of weaponized boredom.
>>
Would anyone be interested in writing a story about an elf girl and her orc boyfriend/husband trying out roleplaying generic doujin orc rape?
>>
>>11526357
To be fair, if you run a marathon everyday it gets way easier pretty quickly
>>
throwing out a titty anchor if someone actually picked it up.
>>
>>11527881
picked what up, it's not like requests involving tits are rare
>>
>>11528419
oh the BE one late last thread. Either way I'll sleep now, best of luck to whatever you're doing anon.
>>
>>11528452
Oh, that thing? Someone did reply to it with the following greentext:

>Jane sat down at her keyboard
>her huge bust sitting on top of the keyboard holding down multiple keys
>Jane worried that if she streamed today she would practically double in size
> since make her deal with Shezarzel to become more popular and get more donations
>Janes breasts had received record breaking levels of growth
>If Jane grew anymore how could she even play games anymore?

I wouldn't count on getting more than that if I were you, nobody here does BE.
>>
>>11528484
Ah yes. I did notice it.

Either way, I hope I get lucky anon. But it is as you say, unlikely I will be. Either way I'm not gonna repost it every other thread like some others. Either I get it or I don't.

That being said, thanks for going through the effort to get me that greentext. And goodnight, for real.
>>
File: 1480771759944.png (469KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480771759944.png
469KB, 714x1000px
>>11527881
>>11528452
>>11528484
>>11528556

D here.

Hey, original requester... if you're here, email me at dtales AT protonmail DOT com. Let's hash it out there. This idea intrigues me.
>>
File: 001_016.jpg (126KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
001_016.jpg
126KB, 1280x901px
>>
>>11526491
I want to see this too. That idea sounds awesome.
>>
File: 1470757534198.gif (262KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470757534198.gif
262KB, 960x800px
>>
File: 1429519822768.jpg (84KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1429519822768.jpg
84KB, 800x566px
tiny bump
>>
>>11533019
Wow these really do go dead when snek isn't around to channel his autism
>>
>>11533950
If only we had more autism.
>>
File: 1438582928267.jpg (292KB, 656x900px) Image search: [Google]
1438582928267.jpg
292KB, 656x900px
>>11533950
The board's moving a bit faster than usual.
>>
>>11523927
Always nice to be awaited! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
>>11524338
No one has asked this question before. Firstly, did not realize anyone was archiving the pastes. Unusual feeling upon reading your post, both proud that someone is thinking about archiving and uncertain if the content is actually good enough to warrant long-term preservation. Consult textfiles.com for many examples of things from the Internet's yesteryear that are worthy of preservation... and many more that in all honesty are not!

Because Pastebin has a limit of 25 "unlisted" pastes for a free account, it is desirable to have planned expirations on short stories to prevent clogging up the account with old works. Usually place a time limit of one to two weeks, and mention the time limit in the thread post. Do not have planned expirations for chapters of Northlands Garrison or Paws, Pencils, and Kid Gloves, since these are long-running stories without definitive end dates. However, fully intend to take those longer-running stories down from Pastebin once they are completed and ready for archiving in Archive Of Our Own (AO3) or a similar service. That will also provide an opportunity for final editing passes on all chapters.

Objective is to maximize time available for writing, then time available for processing critique and responding to others. Pastebin's viewcount system, while imperfect, allows evaluation of reader interest in specific stories. So far, all stories with planned expirations have long outlived their threads. System seems functional. Am always open to suggestions for improvement.

(1/2)
>>
File: preferred Chesterfields.jpg (95KB, 468x615px) Image search: [Google]
preferred Chesterfields.jpg
95KB, 468x615px
>>11535437
>>11525814
Oh bother.

Remember this feedback to previous chapters. Tried to make the children seem more childlike, but apparently have not succeeded. Problem may stem from the author's own childhood. Was often around other children who had to be more "mature" than their parents due to unfortunate circumstances, and also children who were very advanced for their age. Personally read Heinlein, Clancy, numerous history books, and philosophy treatises at a young age. Often discussed them with friends prior to juvenile games such as kickball or flag football. Commonly used large words and implemented unorthodox solutions to social problems. Believed that the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, one of the earliest books I remember reading and often re-read, had excellent advice on human interactions. Felt disconnected from children who did not understand such concepts.

An example: One friend of mine, who joined the military as soon as he was of age, was able to fly aircraft before he entered high school. No, not legally, but his father owned a small plane and taught his son. The boy would also hang around the airport and convince family friends to let him go up with them. Granted, he never flew alone and technically should not have been doing any of this, but I will never forget his descriptions of flying. He talked about how liberating it was, how you didn't feel afraid of the height at all when you looked down. Altitude was just a number on the gauge, and he knew just how the plane would respond. Most of all, he talked about how much he wanted to be a pilot when he grew up. As soon as he was old enough, he earned whatever license he needed to fly small aircraft officially. Am not making any of this up, but may be misremembering minor details.

In short, understand there is a problem with verisimilitude regarding children's activities in this story. Would greatly appreciate specific examples that you feel are imperfect, and suggestions on how to improve.

(2/2)
>>
>>11535446

Two quick examples:

"And that's sickeningly sweet of you, Lapiz." Her thumbs tapped together even though she had laced the rest of her fingers. "But-"

"I'll be here for you when you need me, Loba. Because that's what friends do for each other."

These two lines are not the lines of kids at the age playing hopscotch. They're lines of mature teenagers in high school maybe, but definitely not kids.

But, then again, based on how you described your childhood, you've got a massive handicap in writing this way, and I honestly can't blame you for doing it. If I'm reading you correctly, it's literally what you grew up with and what was normal for you, and I'm basically slamming my childhood against yours. I think we'll need another opinion or two just so that it's not my own clearly biased one.
>>
>>11535446

Also,which of these would you say is closest to Loba when she's in her werewolf form?

Low-level: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/spiceandwolf/images/5/51/Holo_Infobox.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120213085409 (But significantly more amazonian and fierce)

Mid-level: https://static1.e621.net/data/60/e2/60e2a9dd5b226d4ff9645bc9b5d965ef.jpg

High-level: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/015/9/7/spirit_of_the_law_crinos_by_pookawitch-d5rl7wz.jpg
>>
File: dynamite.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dynamite.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>11535539
An excellent question. Pic related, with perhaps a bit less hyper-muscle. Personally think your "High-level" image is the most descriptive, especially for her first change. Envision Loba as a monster, the fusion of animal and man most able to crush, kill, and destroy. However, that is the first change. Fully intend for her to gain more control over her form as she gains more control over herself, potentially allowing her to manifest as shown in your "Mid-level" image or >>11523910. Have considered that she might grow ears and a tail when extremely excited, similar to your "Low-level" image.

In short: All of the above. Also, wholesome redheaded werewolf schoolgirl art seems rather hard to come by.
>>11535479
Do hope that my earlier post did not imply "your childhood sucked, mine was awesome!" or anything of the sort.

Surprised to see that you chose those lines as an example. Personally felt that was one of the more juvenile interactions between the two, since it has a sort of innocence to it caused by a lack of understanding about all the world's many problems that might fall on their shoulders and prevent them from supporting each other. Expected examples such as Lapiz and Loba's discussion of her "trueborn" nature, or her accusing him of drawing "stuff that isn't real" while he's talking about drawing what he sees. Do understand that the example you provided might seem unusually mature, but feel it is in line with the rest of their interactions. Attempted to make clear that Loba, Lapiz, and most of their friends are considered "odd" by the rest of the school. Most other students go with the flow and find purpose in shuffling from class to class. For Loba, with her deeply-ingrained beliefs about how things should be, that isn't an option. Lapiz has his father's cantankerous example, as well as a natural curiosity toward the world. May be best to maintain the current standard, so that the story is at least internally consistent.
>>
Still not giving up on Florges toots

To keep autism contained. The idea/suggestions are linked here: http://pastebin.com/Zx3Uj2QY

tl;dr Main character dominates Florges by making her embarrass herself via teasing/lewding her to fart. Stuff in pastebin are suggestions
>>
>>11535757

Personally I'm all for sticking as close to high level as possible, it adds a tension to the story in a spicy way that keeps it interesting. If Loba looks like that, there's no real casualness to it that most of the surrounding cast can get used to, anytime she's changed, it's a headturner for better or for worse.

It also puts way more weight to their relationship, as it's much easier to tolerate a midlevel change, but knowing that high level is as best as she can do for the rest of her life means you really need to love her for who she is if you want to stay with her for good.
>>
File: here comes the night train.jpg (73KB, 590x765px) Image search: [Google]
here comes the night train.jpg
73KB, 590x765px
>>11535777
>heavenly trips
Agree that a more monstrous form adds tension, and also supports the in-story explanation that werewolves are supposed to be scary enough to fight major threats with minimal external support. Presents a challenge for her to hold back all that power around those she cares about. Next chapter, which is mostly drafted already, jumps back to the two fathers talking and covers this a little. Chapter focuses mostly on tying up loose ends, but felt it needed to be a separate chapter to keep this one from going on too long.

In the interest of planning future chapters, what ideas does the thread have for the actual smut component of this story, aside from the initial request for "mutual first time, enthusiasm making up for total inexperience" once they're both finally of age to start a family?
>>
File: Boku2.jpg (29KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
Boku2.jpg
29KB, 490x276px
b-bump
>>
>>11536846
Just let it die if one guy is the only thing keeping it alive
>>
>>11536912
You're still hanging around though
>>
I do honestly wonder why there is such a dearth of requests.
>>
>>11537633
They usually come when an author is open to/taking requests
>>
>>11537645
It's about 11 on a work/school day, not every writefag is a NEET with unlimited free time on their hands.
>>
Any tips for a writer wanting to switch from first person narrative to third person? Are there benefits of first person in a story longer than a few paragraphs?
>>
>>11537780
There's merit and drawbacks to each.

The biggest benefit of first person is that it makes self inserting much easier. But as someone who prefers writing established characters, third person is usually easier for me.
>>
>>11537780
First person can mean some unreliable narrator stuff if you want it, since the perspective character might misunderstand things and important stuff migh happen to side characters. That's the first utility I can think of.
>>
>>11536912
I would love to jump in and start writing, but I promised myself I wouldn't start writing smut until I had finished at least one piece of proper fiction.
>>
>>11537954
Smut is proper fiction though, anon. Don't be fooled by anyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>11537919
>>11537938
Thanks. These two are the advantages that I couldn't quite put my finger on when trying to think of them.
In long (multi-chaptered, even) and drier stories, third person seems definitely better to me, but in shorter ones with some emotion and romance (perhaps even borderline lyrical-epic hybrid), the self-insert and unreliable narrator features look very tempting.
I'll probably go with third person, though. When writing smut, first person looks a bit weird to me, at least when it's not me writing it, like it's something from DeviantArt.
>>
>>11537633
Because there aren't any authors currently taking them
>>
>>11538760
Can't take requests that don't exist, smart guy. As long as they aren't completely bananas like the two that always get posted, someone will work on them eventually.
>>
File: 1464034948842.jpg (70KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
1464034948842.jpg
70KB, 400x475px
Requesting a lewd story about Bunny Mint (pic related) taking on a male trainee/partner to teach him the ropes of being a spy during a mission. Said trainee is more interested in her body than the job, with him sexually harassing her throughout the mission (gropes, disrobing, spanking, etc), making her fuck up her stealth/mission a multitude of times, like triggering alarms, being detected, making a lot of noise, and so forth. Sex optional, but humiliation a necessity.

Can elaborate more if needed

Her bio is the following if it helps:
>"A special agent for an American organization. She makes full use of her beauty and skills to infiltrate any location.
>She can alter the size of her weaponized playing cards, her go-to weapon
>>
>>11526357
Neat you're alive! My mobile speed is slowly coming back, so I can provide feedback if needed or answer questions if you're stumped
>>
File: SOW_JJ[1].jpg (147KB, 970x486px) Image search: [Google]
SOW_JJ[1].jpg
147KB, 970x486px
A girl suffers a water-related accident which scars her and gives her a severe fear of deep waters. She lives by the sea, and spots a strange creature watching her from the water one day. She ignores it, as she is far more afraid of the water than she is curious about the creature. However, things begin appearing on the shore near her house after that day - pretty things like large shells and smooth rocks, getting further up the shore as the tide rises. Finally her curiosity gets the better of her, and she stays up through the night to try and spot whatever is putting them there. She sees the creature from before under the moonlight, putting a new gift as close as it can to her house, without ever leaving the water.

I'll end the prompt there, to let it have an open ending for any writer. Perhaps the girl begins to communicate with the creature and finds herself romantically attached to it, learning to get past her fear of the water to be with it. Perhaps it lures her onto the shore only to snatch her up and whisk her into the depths. Perhaps something entirely different.
>>
>>11536158

My biased opinion: keep the smut uncommon enough to be special any time it happens. Build up to it, tease it, and do whatever you can so that by the time you get to it, it tastes far better than the frequent casual sex this thread normally wants
>>
>>11536158
Idea for you/the OR; lapiz hanging out with loba wehile she's in 100% wolf form, like just feeding her deer bits and scratching her ears and other cute stuff like that, maybe even falling asleep with her curled up in his lap in wolf form and waking up with her transformed back
>>
>>11537954
A good promise. How long do you plan to make this piece of "proper fiction"? Ten thousand words about tactical espionage operations? A hundred thousand about Commander Shepard in a Tiberium-infused Mass Effect universe where house-sized tanks and Tribes-esque fast infantry combat are commonplace? A one thousand word short story that grows wildly out of control and ends up as a forty chapter long saga about a secret society of paranormal investigators?

Don't pass up opportunities to write. Also, if you really want to write low concept work, nothing sharpens your skills like putting worldbuilding into your smut. Sex is always going to be about rub-rub-goosh, that's why the ability of the writer to interest the reader in the characters and world is critical. It's the difference between an elf slave chained to a post while her orkish captors breed her, a prideful yet inexperienced lizardgirl trying to seduce a sexually repressed knight, and a timid young classical musician putting on a mask so she can work the pole at a strip club since her true passion isn't paying the bills.

Write. Even if you don't post it, write. Even if it's terrible, write. By all means prioritize the work that you enjoy and the work that you need to accomplish, but write! On countless occasions, have personally opened up a new file with the intent of fulfilling one of the writethread's requests only to discover a few hundred or thousand words in that it isn't going to happen for one reason or another. Usually a lack of functional knowledge about fetishes needed. But the time spent writing was not wasted, even if the end product will never be published.

Who knows, you might just crank out something snazzy and become the hero this thread needs.
>>
>>11544759

I like this idea
>>
>>11544759
>>11546529
Personally outlined this concept many chapters ago, but am uncertain exactly when to put it in the story's chronology. Want the male lead seeing the female lead in her pure wolf form to be a meaningful occasion. Especially since when Loba is in that form she really does think like a wolf with a human subconscious, versus when she is human she thinks as a human with a wolf subconscious. Want to emphasize that her trusting him when in her wolf form is significant. Her natural instinct is to avoid humans when she is a wolf, since... well, it's sort of what wolves actually do, and even though she's the Big Bad Wolf she still knows that.

Am considering a small scene where, as mentioned in author's notes >>11290653 T#32, Loba and Lapiz are struggling with the usual high school drama of social circles and unexpected popularity or infamy. Loba has been the victim of considerable social teasing, a problem that she can't solve with a controlled application of force, due to her impressive athletic ability. Other girls say she has too much muscle, her breasts flop around when she runs, she looks "cute" when she's embarrassing all the rest of the girls on the field, that sort of stuff. Lapiz has received similar passive-aggressive remarks on his art, which disheartens him more than when people outright tell him they don't like it.

(1/2)
>>
>>11546675
Their other friends are supportive, but nothing can improve their mood. The two head their separate ways after school. Lapiz goes into the forest on his family's property to paint nature and try to relax, while Loba heads out for a run in her wolf form. The two of course stumble across each other, but it's a tense moment. Loba is actually growling at him until he recognizes her. It's the spark of intelligence in her eyes and streaks of red in her fur.

She hangs her head, embarrassed, and starts to trot away until he asks her to stay so he can sketch her, since he's never drawn a real wolf before. Loba thinks to herself that Lapiz would probably stand still to draw the Time of All-Consuming Fire if he had a pair of sunglasses. He ends up painting her with her back toward him, looking over her shoulder curiously as the last rays of the setting sun light up the forest around them, then after he's finished she playfully tackles him away from his easel and licks his face.

Idea is still conceptual, am trying to work out the bugs.

>>11542531
Darn! Was expecting demands for rampant degeneracy such as tooth-brushing, Eskimo kisses in the winter, and even hand-holding! Will have to shelve the scene where Loba and Lapiz decide that nuzzles are the safest way to show affection, since whenever the two of them kiss on the lips it seems to make the werewolf-girl's heart flutter and her body dump pheromones into the air...

(2/2)
>>
>>11523440
That's it, I'm doing this request
>>
>>11545923
>n elf slave chained to a post while her orkish captors breed her, a prideful yet inexperienced lizardgirl trying to seduce a sexually repressed knight, and a timid young classical musician putting on a mask so she can work the pole at a strip club since her true passion isn't paying the bills.
Stealing these.
>>
>>11546730
If you actually do this, I'll be fucking amazed. And horrified.
>>
File: engage maximum rape mode.png (83KB, 344x323px) Image search: [Google]
engage maximum rape mode.png
83KB, 344x323px
>>11546730
No backing out now.
>>
>>11546718
Why dump that scene? It sounds perfect and wouldn't conflict with the suggestion at all.

Also, question: Will Loba get more in tune with her human subconscious in wolf form as time passes? I imagine the more she hangs around Lapiz and other things that are prominent in her human subconscious, the more control she will have over her wolf conscious.
>>
File: 1453775010348.jpg (318KB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453775010348.jpg
318KB, 776x1200px
>>
File: 00a.jpg (205KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
00a.jpg
205KB, 1024x768px
/r/ing a novelization-type thing of this denden-do animation/comic, preferably from the pov of the aliens. references below

pics:
https://imgur.com/a/G3n2y
animations:
https://www.xvideos.com/video26923693/dendendo-_titholes
>>
Went full degenerate and wrote a cub rape-fic.

https://pastebin.com/XMck9vwc
>>
>>11549896

please kill yourself
>>
File: 1497365049446.jpg (308KB, 1216x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497365049446.jpg
308KB, 1216x1200px
>>
What's the best way to present a story to a specific thread if it has to be Pastebinned for its length?

>post picture relevant to topic
>give brief synopsis in post
>post when people are actually online

Anything else?
>>
>>11551678
Would recommend including tags as part of your synopsis, and of course including the link to the Pastebin. If anyone requested your story or a similar story, reply to them at the top of the post and express why you feel your story fulfills their request. If the OP specifically requests stories, include the OP as a reply. This maximizes visibility while allowing potential readers to quickly decide if they want to read your work. Good luck, anon!
>>11547665
Apologies, was trying to be witty. Felt the suggested scene fit with the narrative well. Was worried that asking for suggestions from the thread would lead to requests for inclusion of controversial fetishes.

Personally feel that the theme for Loba is instinct versus intellect. Do not know how much of the story will permit deep exploration of her mental state, but feel it is an important undercurrent that guides her more visible actions.
>>11547104
Should mention that the second of those is already in progress and will be receiving further updates soon. As mentioned when the request was taken, the more authors working at it the better.

>Plate and Scale

Character Tags: M(human, knight), F(monstergirl lizardman, warrior), tomboy(F), tsundre(F), muscle(F), tanlines(F), muscle(M).

Erotic Tags: M/F, consensual, clumsy seduction, heavy petting, tail stroking, kissing, mutual first time, oral intercourse(blowjob, scrotum fondling, prehensile tongue, deepthroat, cum swallowing), breast groping, breast sucking, fingering(minor).

Summary: He is a knight, a proud protector of the working class. She is a lizard-girl who's never lost a fair duel before. While his heroism saved his village, it also earned him her affections. Despite his rejections, she keeps pushing him, wanting the knight's hand in marriage even though it is not his to give. How long will his resolve last, and how much do either of these lifelong warriors really know about seduction?

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11637996/
>>
>>11551886

You're fine, my scarcasm detector is in the shop for repairs right now.

>Do not know how much of the story will permit deep exploration of her mental state,

That worries me. I am deeply in love with your world building and character development, and the last thing I want to hear is that you cut content because you wanted to fit a cap or move onto another project. I know the answer is probably no, but would you be ok with me paying you to finish this in the way you see fit rather than worrying about any time/wordcount constraints?
>>
File: too-much.gif (9KB, 231x141px) Image search: [Google]
too-much.gif
9KB, 231x141px
>>11551984
A two-thousand character limit can be a pain in the neck. Actually had a clarifying sentence on that paragraph, but had to cut it to fit everything into one post. Still feel guilty when making multiple posts at once in a thread unless updating a story.

In any large work, there is a scaffold. For writing, it is notes about plot, characters, scenery, and so on. When developing characters, it is beneficial to have lists of their motivations and remarks about how they have reacted to situations. This is not only useful for tabletop RPGs or computer game development, but in fact was taken from authors of yesteryear. However, such notes are often boring. The reader does not want a police blotter on a character, they want to read about the character's actions. It is the job of the author to correctly describe those actions and provide enough surrounding detail for the reader to understand why the character is acting in such a fashion. Too little detail and the reader is confused or dismayed, too much and they grow bored or over-analyze the character's actions. "Han shot first" an excellent example of the latter.

These notes, which are usually considerable in size, usually do not see the light of day except as part of "commemorative editions" of an author's work. However, they are critical for those who understand that writing does not spring like Athena from the forehead of Zeus, fully-formed and ready for war. The framework built from dissection of inspiration into component parts allows a large narrative to be cohesive. There is a continual creation and discard of ideas before and during the editing process as well.

With the above as context, the statement in question was meant to indicate that a "show-not-tell" mindset is in effect. Even in the early chapters, with Lapiz recounting events to his father, the focus was on how the characters' actions defined them. Hope to continue that in future chapters, author's skill permitting.
>>
>>11549896
Woah, this story is pretty well written, capturing the fear of Ava being lost, what she'd do to navigate to get to safety, the act of finding a place to stay, up until the nasty reveal. I do think you got some good control over the mood with your writing, double that on how Peter nonchalantly encountered and uh, dropped the bomb so to speak. While cub isn't my kink, the rape and the scenario is pretty good, definitely something one would see in one of those hentai videos or God forbid, an actual scenario. Still a good read if one chose to read it.

Head's up though, I do think mods have a case by case basis on whether cub is Loli/shota, so keep that in mind if you make another involving such type of characters
>>
>>11552344

What would one have to do to obtain the notes you specified? You may feel theyre boring, but I love that shit.
>>
File: 1491696087284.gif (75KB, 532x726px) Image search: [Google]
1491696087284.gif
75KB, 532x726px
>>11551886
>tanlines(F)

ohman
>>
File: LbhZ41N.jpg (956KB, 964x1683px) Image search: [Google]
LbhZ41N.jpg
956KB, 964x1683px
Snek here, I'm back baby.
Resuming updates shortly.
>>
>>11552961
S-neat
>>
Hyena-dude: I'm liking the story so far, but if I may offer some criticism it feels somewhat rushed. The bonding/relationship progression happens too fast to feel natural and I think that can cheapen the value one might otherwise place on them. Kind of a jack of all trades, master of none type deal with the relationships as the narrative bounces from one to another. The premise of the episodic nature of the characters was laid out early on, but I still think the story would be better served with more focus on fewer characters or expanded in length to compensate. Related to that, the greentexting style can hold you back, so I would consider switching away from it for stories of any significant length. Things might feel awkward and hard to write naturally right away, but in the long run it'll free you of the limitations of the format.

>>11552961
As a welcome back 'present', allow me to add to your already comprehensive request list. We require more sneks and/or ayys. The internet does not yet appear to have any rule 34 of a psycho obsessive stalker in the form of the Chosen assassin. Truly this is a most terrible injustice and must be rectified whenever possible.
>>
>>11528749
I did the original green text and I would love if you did this /d/
>>
>>11552961
welcome back, snekpai

out of curiosity, is that betelgeusian hive fic still on the table?
>>
File: amazon_0.jpg (1MB, 2975x3850px) Image search: [Google]
amazon_0.jpg
1MB, 2975x3850px
>>
>>11555555
>>
>>11555691
He broke her butt bone?
>>
>>11556232
I think the idea is that her rear somehow broke his hand when he slapped it.
>>
File: s6bane-a.jpg (110KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
s6bane-a.jpg
110KB, 500x250px
>>11549896
>>11552345
>>11546730

It's all coming together.

Now we're gonna get nuked off /trash/ for "quality issues" just like we got nuked off /d/ and /aco/.

Notice how the top-of-thread diaperposter who causes trouble gets noticed, but the fart-breathing request that was not even posted last thread is continually overlooked?

Reward bad behavior, bank on human failings, exploit the minds of the masses and push the common poster to a breaking point.

Then move in to mop up, all in the name of peace.

I saw it coming, everyone should have seen it coming, it's really this obvious.
>>
>>11557593
Consider a rope.
>>
File: 1483024179505.gif (260KB, 266x207px) Image search: [Google]
1483024179505.gif
260KB, 266x207px
>>11557593
>Now we're gonna get nuked off /trash/ for "quality issues" just like we got nuked off /d/ and /aco/.
I want you to consider how fucking dumb this sentence is, and then calm down.
>>
2000 word update, new content at "Shall we join them?"

Goetic Justice:
https://pastebin.com/3ey7dvhz
>no new tags

>>11554079
I don't have that expansion yet, what's their deal?

>>11555065
Yep, it's up next. I'm almost done with GJ actually.
>>
>>11557593
Anon. Quality thread rules do not apply to /trash/ as that rule isn't enforced. See >>1178.
Chill.
>>
File: 001.jpg (395KB, 1004x1416px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
395KB, 1004x1416px
Unexpectedly interesting read.
>>
>>11557593
HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, RAY
>>
>>11557738
youtube.com/watch?v=TYJ_gC79x90&t=29s
Shadow of Mordor style nemesis system where three elite enemies can semi-randomly show up in missions, each having their own unique set of abilities to capture, interrogate or kill your troops.

Lore wise they're carefully selected and engineered supersoldiers serving advent, although they're kind of insane and don't really get along too well.
>>
>>11530474
Thanks. I'm saddened by the fact that the pokemon diaper thing was taken over my idea though, but oh well. Hopefully some writefag will take it soon.
>>
>>11559729
oops. Meant the elders, not advent
>>
>>11559776
I wouldn't be too surprised, after two years I'd have expected someone would take that abomination just to make the requester shut the fuck up. Now if only someone would do the same for this guy (>>11535774), he's almost as bad.

Why is it that Pokemon seems to bring out the worst in our requesters?
>>
>>11559776
I'm pretty sure they were joking but okay
>>
>>11560115
He's not gonna stfu just because someone fills it. He's going to latch on to the next idea of his and then keep spamming that because he was rewarded for his behavior.
>>
>>11560115

Shiny here, I object to this statement on general principle.

Oh wait no, I'm a shitty tripfag, it checks out. Carry on
>>
>>11523440
>>11546730
request complete, enjoy!
https://pastebin.com/cD8ipxRM
>>
>>11523440
Don't know who this troll >>11561551
is, but I >>11546730 actually completed your request, let me know what you think!
https://pastebin.com/XKBPZgYv
>>
>>11561084
there are no tripfags in /trash/ because there's no namefield. Game, set, match.
>>
>>11562181

I'm a tripfag anywhere else and identify myself here too. Nice try buddy, but you can't stop me from being garbage.
>>
>>11562181
/trash/ once again proving it's the best board
>>
File: conan image.jpg (309KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
conan image.jpg
309KB, 892x1200px
bump
>>
Lol faggot
>>
I've got an idea for a relationship dynamic that I'd like to run by the thread, put out some feelers to see if anyone would like to see it, or has ideas for expanding the concept

Male character is a young, wealthy, and powerful lord. In terms of personality, he's a sadist, plain and simple. He's upper-ish tier in terms of rank, and the ruling powers allow a degree of excess on his part since he's very loyal and makes for a good deterrent (mess with the crown and he'll be on your doorstep with an army in a week). In a way, he's a mix between Ramsay Bolton and Konrad Curze.
Thanks to his royal patrons, he can literally get away with murder (usually), so he is feared by commons and lesser nobles alike.

Female character is the first daughter of an important noble family. She was raised to be the perfect bride for political marriage. She is well educated, dutiful, beautiful, and has extensive training in manipulating people.

However, her family gets on the royalty's bad side and she gets forced into a marriage w/ mister asshole sadist. She's been trained to cope with marrying someone unpleasant, but most of the training was phrased as "No matter how bad it gets, it's not like you'll be marrying -him-" Therefore, her training largely falls apart as her fear overwhelms her good sense.

For his part, though he was planning on simply getting new toy to play with, he finds himself completely smitten with her. Head over heals in love. Seeing the look of cold horror in her eyes is physically painful for him. She becomes his entire world, but he has absolutely no way of connecting with her.
Things like him punishing someone who seemingly displeases her with a gusto, then his freaking out when this just makes her even more afraid of him.

Not exactly sure where I'd take the story or the relationship, but I feel like putting enough effort into developing the two will help the story write itself.

Thoughts?
>>
>>11541263
I decided to write this one. It kinda turned into a character study but I'm pretty happy with part one so far.

https://pastebin.com/0zdj5s0q
>>
>>11565416
I like the sound of it, although it sparks a multitude of conflicting feelings in me.

One big question. Do you want his love to redeem him?
>>
>>11566183
With this story, I feel like trying to plan that far ahead will lead to it becoming forced. I can certainly see him trying to reform in order to please her, but I can also see her come to care about him and learn to forgive at least part of that aspect of his character.
Meeting in the middle could work. Maybe.
Is his reforming too predictable and easy?
Could she come to care for him in a believable way when he is a legitimately bad person?

I have a bunch of scenes planned out I my head, but I can't figure out where they're all leading. That's actually why I posted here.

Also, I feel I should mention one of my favorite types of story is when a downtrodden and broken character is saved from the streets and death be a caring, typically wealthy, character. Usually a guy saving a girl, but flipping that works too. I'm a sucker for that shit, and this idea did initially develop as a reverse of that, but it looks to be shaping into its own thing.

What sort of arc or ending would you like to see?
>>
>>11566352
I'm not sure, really. Because, for me, the most likely outcome of this is either that eventually his love turns sour and he kills her (or worse) out of frustration/resentment that she won't return his feelings, or that he grows bored of her and then he kills her (or worse).

Best case scenario I see for her is that she learns enough from him that she can kill him in his sleep, make it look like an accident, and then take over his position in court without fear of reprisal.

The simple truth is that it's pretty much impossible to reform someone with a problem like that.
>>
Snek, are the updates resuming tonight?
>>
April from TMNT 1987 is investigating a string of rapes in a low income area. Tracing the semen samples back to an old, shoddy apartment complex, the news crew speeds their way over. To their disappointment, it appears a rape has already gone down and the perps are evidently still present. From the shadows, two hulking figures known as Bebop and Rocksteady emerge and restrain them. Now Vernon must watch in horror as April endures and eventually succumbs to the beasts' forceful, tempting gestures.
>>
File: optimized-1gur.jpg (154KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
optimized-1gur.jpg
154KB, 1280x965px
>>11566949
Or Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

(Feel free to change it and make the story darker if that's what you're into.)
>>
>>11526491
Ah, shit, totally forgot to add a romance tag to this request.
>>
>>11566949
>Tracing the semen samples back to an old, shoddy apartment complex

How does that even work?
>>
Write
>>
>>11566466
What if instead of her "reforming" him, she ends up becoming his compliment and they both mature to become cold and calculating rulers who nevertheless love and care for each other (because they understand the good match they make).
It's a bit of an unformed idea, but it's mostly built on the idea that they both change each other without overriding the fundamental character of the other. Plus from the description of the female lead I could see her training in some way giving her the seeds of an evil queen archetype.

TLDR; don't reform the guy, corrupt the girl so they can end up an evil couple that genuinely loves each other.
>>
>>11565495
I'm not the requester, but I'd like to say I'm quite taken with the idea and your interpretation. I was going to try my own hand at it, but I'll wait until you finish yours so I don't step on any toes.
I'll say that the restless shhhh on line six looks out of place, maybe change it to restless hush or something similar?
>>
>>11566960
>>11566949
Deleting and reposting your requests in the same thread won't make them get filled any faster than they would've originally.
>>
File: 1496865626618.png (132KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
1496865626618.png
132KB, 540x432px
Snek here, half way done with today's update, just giving the thread a bump.
>>
File: I'll Carry You.jpg (50KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
I'll Carry You.jpg
50KB, 600x960px
I would like to request a story based on the following scenario: mage girl x summoned/bound monster thing (not the one from this picture)

Fantasy setting with as many or as few of the usual fantasy races as you'd like. Mages in this setting are able to permanently summon a familiar (or can contract a creature they find), which forms a permanent bond. Depending on the mage and creature in question, this may be a master/servant, best friends, or semi-parental guardian type of relationship.
This story would follow a mage girl who develops a sexual relationship with her monster familiar.
>>
File: 1480730944472.png (24KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480730944472.png
24KB, 630x700px
2000 word update, 'ara ara, how could you love an old goat like me' edition, new content at "His demonic partner wasted no more time"

Goetic Justice:
>no new tags
>>
File: nude warrioress.png (1MB, 752x1070px) Image search: [Google]
nude warrioress.png
1MB, 752x1070px
Bump
>>
zeep
>>
File: dejah_thoris_by_lipatov-d3y5srm.jpg (153KB, 419x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dejah_thoris_by_lipatov-d3y5srm.jpg
153KB, 419x1000px
Dejah bump
>>
File: Do you mind.jpg (81KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Do you mind.jpg
81KB, 400x600px
Slow weekend, eh?
>>
File: 1406004895836.jpg (590KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1406004895836.jpg
590KB, 1000x1409px
>>
>>11576917
I know people will call for your blood but you REALLY need to do a genuine bad-end story some day. It was straight up disappointing that the pirate one didn't end with the man disemboweled, and even before that it ran into the same tripe of them falling for each other.
>>
>>11584569

No one likes bad-ends but you
>>
>>11584921
Nyoro~
>>
>>11584569
stop that.
>>
File: red_king__.jpg (247KB, 1024x1707px) Image search: [Google]
red_king__.jpg
247KB, 1024x1707px
>>11569536
Hrm.

Maybe we could sort of combine them? Like, where she pretends to be on his level long enough to lure him in/learn what she needs, at which point she betrays and kills him.

Since I don't really like the idea of her being corrupted by him, since A; that'd take away what made him love her in the first place so he ends up just seeing her as a rival and B; because she'd never be able to reach the same level of depravity as him and thus would always be beneath him once all's said and done.
>>
File: tumblr_okirykmF5v1uk97lqo1_raw.png (3MB, 3275x3943px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okirykmF5v1uk97lqo1_raw.png
3MB, 3275x3943px
>>
>>11585637
Eh. I mostly made the suggestion because you framed the guy as being already far beyond irredeemable, so the only happy ending I could see was the girl shifting him from Chaotic Evil to Lawful Evil and going at least a bit that way herself. Plus I have an attraction to stories of evil people who still have people they genuinely care about (and who can easily be as wicked as they are).

but given the framing it sounds like the only possible outcome is one of their deaths. Might make for an interesting tragedy if they both come to understand that in advance, and still continue to feel love for each other while knowing that one of them is going to have to knife the other sooner or later.
>>
>>11586488
It's more that the way you've described him to me (invoking Ramsay, for instance) makes me think of how people with those sorts of disorders are incapable of reforming. Like, you can jam one in a skinner box and he'll do "moral" things as long as he gets shocked for going bad things, but as soon as he's out of there he's gonna go back to how he was before.

So, as long as she's with this guy, she's got a rabid dog sleeping in her lap, and it's just a matter of time before it wakes up and savages her.

Unless, of course, she uses the hatpin in her free hand to stab in it in the eyeball and kill it before it wakes up.
>>
>>11586623
Then it feels like the premise of the story is flawed. He could never love her for who she is because he is fundamentally incapable of love, if you are suggesting the psychological disorder route of his actions.

Also, I'm not sure how any of your post relates to what you responded to, since I was mostly suggesting their relationship consist of him being shifted toward a more Machiavellian evil than the presumed rich bored psychopath evil. No reform necessary, he's still a bastard, just a different and slightly more productive one.
>>
>>11586657
I was mainly explaining the reasoning I've been operating on for this time, from where I've been presenting my ideas.

And even then, your idea for her giving him a nudge along the morality chart still wouldn't work if my reasoning is correct. Like I said, it is impossible to reform someone like this, even to the smallest degree.

Hell, you wouldn't even have to have him with a genuine mental disorder, there've been plenty of abused people who were convinced they could change the person beating them up. Even if he thinks he loves her, it wouldn't stop him from bashing her around if she crosses him.
>>
>>11586222
Hnnngh, those thighs. And that core. 11/10
>>
>>11585637
>>11586488
>>11586623
>>11586657
>>11586852
Sorry for taking so long to chime in - I've been sleeping - but you've given me a lot to mull over if I do get into writing this. The premise is clearly more complex than I first thought.

Thank you for the input, anons.
>>
File: 1472080552399.jpg (674KB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
1472080552399.jpg
674KB, 1280x923px
>>11588494
No problem, anon. 's what we're here for.
>>
File: 1465504996067.png (579KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1465504996067.png
579KB, 1000x1250px
2000 word update, new content at "It was an ever changing pressure"

Goetic Justice:
>no new tags
>>
File: doesthislooklikethefaceofmercy.png (20KB, 176x238px) Image search: [Google]
doesthislooklikethefaceofmercy.png
20KB, 176x238px
>>11585637
>>11586488
>>11588537
If you're willing to give me some more help, what do you think about these ideas?

>His "love" is more an obsession with an object he finds perfect; story ends with her learning to use that to control him, with no emotional attachment on her part. So, he's just as terrible as ever but no longer acts on those desires.
>Tone down how torture-happy he is, and have his reputation stem more from how brutally effective and horrifying he is on the battlefield. He's still a brutal, rather sadistic person, but not to the extend people think.
>His parents, probably his mother, caused him to turn out like this by training him to think of people outside the family as mere objects
>Some sort of childhood trauma led to him fearing people in general; his actions are basically a defense mechanism. If they fear him, they cannot hurt him. She becomes the first person he is not afraid of and so is the first he can form a connection with.
>He has an overly large penis, so much so that it can be painful for his partner to take. This led him to associate other people's pain with his pleasure. Not sure I could pull this off unless it turned into a morbid comedy.

At this point I'm kinda just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Not quite sure if I like any of the above listed concepts, and any that end up getting used will need to be expanded upon regardless.
Does any of that stuff sound intriguing or usable to anyone?

Oh, I've also started to realize I've been focusing almost entirely on the guy character. Other than what I wrote about the girl earlier, I've been struggling to develop her much at all. Whether or not this thing works really comes down to her character, so I am all ears (eyes?) for ideas.
>>
>>11589100
The second idea, with a bit of tweaking, could work. Make him into a "better to be feared than loved" guy, then have the girl show him that the true path is to be both loved *and* feared, whilst taking care to never be hated.

That, I think, would be the way most likely to get you a happy ending.

For kicks, bring in the penis thing. Maybe work it into an in-universe story about him that he's an abusive man to his wives (like, he's been married before and either been divorced or had the marriages annulled) and hurts them during sex.
>>
>>
>>11589230
Aye, that sounds like a good start. Thanks again, mi amigo.
>>
>>11589888
Again, no problem. I'm happy to help. Just let us know if you run into anymore trouble or when you've got something to show us.
>>
write all kinds of shit. big on wrestling and competition, big women, cozy stuff, shortstacks, and unconventional women (monstergirls, bbw, muscle or warrior women). best known for a journal about meeting a horny goblin girl living in the guy's basement and a magic overlord starting a harem of the various monster races in his newly conquered kingdom

write commissions and started a Patreon a while back when people responded so well to my own stuff. Gradually leak whatever I make on there over a few months, but donors vote on which idea I go after and what artwork I get with the donor money, also have a novel (fantasy world girl orphaned and taken in by a warrior tribe of amazons, goes through culture shock, making a new family, and lesbian love stories) and an rpg book about fantasy goblins in a post-humanity earth

http://luffy316.blogspot.com/
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316
https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles
>>
>>11589971
oh, and I do captions every so often. some requested off of /trash/ or /aco/
>>
File: head bangers.jpg (557KB, 2266x1018px) Image search: [Google]
head bangers.jpg
557KB, 2266x1018px
>>11589992
>>
File: 1504408187421 caption.jpg (1MB, 3040x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1504408187421 caption.jpg
1MB, 3040x1400px
>>11590006
>>
File: 10146974363254892744.jpg (264KB, 1882x698px) Image search: [Google]
10146974363254892744.jpg
264KB, 1882x698px
>>11590047
>>
>>11589971
I might have a request if you're open. Question: What things DON'T you write?
>>
>>11589971
>(fantasy world girl orphaned and taken in by a warrior tribe of amazons, goes through culture shock, making a new family, and lesbian love stories)
Oh, it's you, I remember now. Came across you talking about that in an /aco/ thread. Wondered if you were going to find your way here.

How's that going, btw?
>>
File: america! fuck me.png (792KB, 2606x900px) Image search: [Google]
america! fuck me.png
792KB, 2606x900px
>>11590126
it's basically done on my end. first book's written, and a few chapters into a second. after looking for some advice, I gave it a full read over and edit. it's been sent out in full to some friends for a peer review before I give it a last skim for suggested changes and then go hunting for an agent to get it out in the world.

so not a lot left to do, but eagerly nervous. I also just skim the first few pages of /trash/ every so often, but I like to bomb in here when I can find the good stuff

>>11590098
I'm not super big on futa unless there's some kind of reason for it. scat's not great unless it fits in just right. otherwise, nothing that's super blacklisted for me
>>
File: 1505288346805.jpg (330KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1505288346805.jpg
330KB, 800x1106px
>>11590186
>it's basically done on my end.
Well, that's good. Is it gonna be an ebook, or do you want to actually have it printed?
>>
>>11590186
before I throw my other idea at you then, does >>11539191 interest you?
>>
File: 17717564702553124475.png (291KB, 1235x382px) Image search: [Google]
17717564702553124475.png
291KB, 1235x382px
>>11590253
actual print. I did an ebook on Amazon a year or so ago about Hercules' half-sister getting into sexy adventures. I think I only got about 100 bucks off of it in a year, and the Winterfang story at least has some actual content and the sex is there for story purposes (pretty much)

>>11590261
never really heard of her and not sure what setting, but concept's fine by me
>>
>>11590327
>never really heard of her and not sure what setting, but concept's fine by me
Works for me. Although the series she came from is Japanese, she in particular is based on comic book heroes, so imagine her (and the setting) being based on an average or stereotypical spy movie setting, but with the sidekick/new guy more interested in being handy with the spy girl.
Do you think you can try it out if you're willing?
>>
File: 4426172439103100833.png (396KB, 2055x778px) Image search: [Google]
4426172439103100833.png
396KB, 2055x778px
>>11590499
sure, I think I can whip up something quick
>>
Hey D,

I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season today, and it made me wonder how you where coming on more of The Long Pull stuff?

No hurry, I'm just curious. I really like the series.

Do you post in other threads or just this one?

Take er easy.
>>
File: 1421288914126.jpg (627KB, 1632x846px) Image search: [Google]
1421288914126.jpg
627KB, 1632x846px
>>11539191
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qP5GAtGD9X_tiSYmd1zVzjXxI7vySXkZ8zRDXqvbMHI/edit

just starting out, but just in case the thread goes down
>>
>>11589971
>>11590186

Hey man do you have any advice on self publishing or writing in general for amateurs? Any tips? Also, I know your probably not a furry writer but do you think anyone seriously writing should distance themselves from furrydom or embrace it?
>>
File: 3152250600555819966.jpg (260KB, 1360x904px) Image search: [Google]
3152250600555819966.jpg
260KB, 1360x904px
>>11592204
well I'm real new to it myself, but I have a few minor contacts and got some advice off of /lit/, and I've been writing for fun and commission for what's gotta be about 10 years now... I'll give you what I got, from personal lesson or advice...

-not for everyone, but I write for fun. It comes out faster and better when I'm in just the right mood. I understand that when you're a pro you can't really do that, with deadlines and all, but when I work commissions or projects or write up RPG scenarios, I keep several going at once. If I'm feeling drama, I'll write the dialogue-heavy stuff. When I'm clever or snarky, I go to the comedic scenes. when I'm feeling sadistic or aggro, back to the wrestling stuff. when I'm kind of blank slate productive, onto the stuff I don't usually want to write

-publishing wise, you've got basically got two options. You can throw it out on Amazon, just making a file out of it and uploading, like I did with the Hercules trials parody. It's not going to make you much, and depending on how you release it, Amazon wouldn't even bother paying me until I made 100 (which at 2 bucks a story or 5 for the whole novel's worth, was about a year). It's slow, not as much pay, but you get more per unit out of it

-if you go with printed, properly published stuff, then you NEED an agent or some kind of representative. They do the whole commission, don't get paid until you're paid. I understand there's sites out there where agents put up what they want to see like a request thread but for full novels. But I checked a few publishing companies I liked, and all their websites had "Do not call us. Make your agents call us." They already have connections to do that kind of stuff
>>
File: 674111571736599328.png (2MB, 4168x1352px) Image search: [Google]
674111571736599328.png
2MB, 4168x1352px
>>11592204

-I'm a bit on the line with the furry/fetish stuff myself... sex story's are my roots, and my novel has sex in it, just for narrative. The furs are a community. a pretty huge one, based on the websites I've seen. you COULD basically market your stuff as "the furry series." Tigers and ligers having sex in a forbidden love thing. Probably a market for it, especially if it's just your Amazon "why not?" novel. There's shit about women getting hypnotized and then fucked by dinosaurs. If you want a larger scale thing, you can include it and probably be cool with the community, but not specifically make it about that. then it's tiger people having wars but not really so much about the sex. if the furry fans end up writing spinoffs and doing sexy fanart then good for you. It's honestly going to come down to how much you want to be seen as furry yourself; it'll turn off a handful of people, but everyone knows Tarantino has a foot fetish. he can still make movies about ninjas killing the shit out of each other

-if you're doing your first ebook release, try to shoot for cheap. There's a price range you probably want to go over (I think it's 2 bucks) on Amazon that give you a bigger price cut, though. Best to go just barely over that, and go cheap as you can just to get some recognition. better to sell a little than nobody wanting to spend the money to take a chance on you

-word of mouth and recognition is your friend. namedrop it where and when you can, and don't be afraid to toss out a few freebies now and then, but don't be obnoxious

-love what you write. be your biggest fan

-share it. get at least one person onboard who likes to hear about it, whether a friend, family or fellow fan. I am FULL of ideas. I crank out a few every week or so of various quality. The only ones that really went that far were ones I shared with someone who said "Hell yea. Keep going." It feels great to be validated and bounce ideas off somebody.
>>
File: 21-1.jpg (271KB, 612x399px) Image search: [Google]
21-1.jpg
271KB, 612x399px
>>11588704
When will Ryans Ex-roastie crawl back to him only to witness a superior lifeform in her place?
Please, I cant wait.
>>
File: tumblr_o8hb5aSzHb1rsstxgo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8hb5aSzHb1rsstxgo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x905px
>>11592497
>>11592642
Thanks for the helpful advice. I kinda am looking at the patreon route/amazon route because I am an amateur at best. I was thinking of just using the patreon as a tip jar with the stories being free for anyone who wants it for exposure. I have a little money and can survive off very little. My dream would be to have my writing cover my rent, I am not looking to get rich (obviously) I just want to write because I love it and being able to do more of that would be great.Thanks again for the lengthy response. Any final advice? Thoughts on writing articles for websites or how to get about doing that?
>>
If I can post captions here, I'll post a few of mine once the power comes back (stupid hurricane)
>>
File: goblin heat.png (211KB, 1312x482px) Image search: [Google]
goblin heat.png
211KB, 1312x482px
>>11592827
I kind of failed at that article bit myself. I got a brief request from a game review site, but I got my first pay and some breakdown of "please leave actual opinions and casual dialogue out of this"

calling Peach "her royal hotness" and making it clear that the faceless pixel men in the Micheal Jordan game was not me making a racist comment must not have gone over well

as far as Patreon, best of luck. I've evened out on 60 after about 6 months of very slow growth, mostly built up by a solid fanbase of my regular customers. The artists are where the real Patreon money's at

only other tip I've got it sneaking in my writing at work. literally paid to write. I've finished so many stories, whether just brainstorming them in quick notes or actual writing, because I ended up in a position where between calls and work projects it was hard to keep tabs on me. even when I worked retails, I just kept a pocket notebook to jot down quick ideas

and if you look into commission stuff, I guess don't turn down the weird stuff if you can. just charge more. it's usually so niche and private that they'll pay it. long story short, I got my first buyer by someone off of /v/ who gladly gave me a copy of Left 4 Dead, sight unseen, for his s&m threesome of the legendary bird pokemon. I had never needed a beer in my life before that moment, but dammit I did it.
>>
>>11592827
I'm trying to go that same route, can't seem to break the $150 mark on Patreon but it allows me to buy art and book covers which is great.
I've seen a writer make $1500 a month doing essentially what we do, not sure what his secret is but at least we know it can be done.
Hoping to get my stuff on Amazon fairly soon when I have enough presentable ebooks to sell.
>>
File: 9154490705967518770.jpg (395KB, 2420x1046px) Image search: [Google]
9154490705967518770.jpg
395KB, 2420x1046px
>>11592827
oh, and I like to write on the "flagpole" system. I don't script out everything line by line, blow by blow when I set up the story. I go "fight scene here, confesses love here, big finish here."

that can go for a scene or a whole book. if I don't feel like writing out a fight, I'll just write out "flip over, hair pull, drag through mud, kick into head and shoulder throw counter into pin" and flavor it later

if it's a pivotal conversation, I'll just make a note of the points to get across there. since it's a dialogue, I like to write it as it comes and back and forth to be more organic. I just might write a joke or two I want to get in there

so setting points that I want to reach but not setting it in stone right away its handy, is what I'm saying
>>
File: tumblr_mtw945msVO1rsstxgo2_1280.png (468KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtw945msVO1rsstxgo2_1280.png
468KB, 1280x1280px
>>11593181
>>11593257
>patreons a crapshoot
yeah I kinda expected that but how else do you get your writing out there without shoving it in people's faces and screaming "BUY MY BOOK!". I'd rather not turn into that kind of person. I feel like theres no other option other than paywalls which I am massively opposed to from previous experience. I feel lucky if my writing even makes a handful of peanuts since artists/writers/musicians are kinda taking the shit end of the stick in this economy which demands more and more entertainment.
>>
>>11593508
The way I do it is to offer everything for free, and to cast as wide a net as possible, get your work into as many hands as possible. Whatever sites you can find that let you post your work, Literotica, AO3, Hentai Foundry, Stories Online, Fur Affinity, make a page there and maintain it. Use it to direct people back to your Patreon.
You could potentially have paywalls for things like ebooks and artwork (though I chose to make those free too) that might encourage people to support you.
I'm going to make the 'retail' versions of my ebooks that include illustrated covers and better editing (when I can afford to hire somebody) backer rewards I think, and those are the versions I'll be selling on Amazon and whatever other storefronts will take them.
>>
File: 1504965373309.png (611KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
1504965373309.png
611KB, 600x614px
>>11593632
that all sounds like really solid advice, thank you. I am heading out now.

One last question, how do you self publish on amazon? How do you expect people to see your book? Do you just throw it in and hope somebody sees it?
>>
>>11593960
I've not reached that stage personally, but I intend to post links to my Amazon page on all of the same sites and hope that readers will buy a few copies here and there.
I'm not sure how good Amazon's search functions are for people who are just browsing, I've not used it yet.
>>
>>11566949
>>11566960
http://archiveofourown.org/works/12119991
>>
File: 013.jpg (537KB, 1004x1416px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
537KB, 1004x1416px
>>11595048
Your formatting is all kinds of fucked up, m8. When a new character starts speaking, it should be on a new line.
>>
File: Ann_Sam_Juanita.jpg (1MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Ann_Sam_Juanita.jpg
1MB, 3300x2550px
>>11591479
>>11539191
and done with that one, if a bit quick-paced. but got a lot of content in there
>>
>>11595208
Thank you again for doing this piece luffy. Love it! Left a bit more feedback/fixes/suggestions on the doc for you to look at
>>
File: 1496898620047.png (340KB, 578x902px) Image search: [Google]
1496898620047.png
340KB, 578x902px
>>11591047
D here.

Here's the thing. After the first entry, everyone started to say, "I can't wait to see how the date between Melanie and Stella goes." Personally, I'd never really given it much thought, especially since (spoilers) I hooked up Mel and Vanna at the end.

SO! The plan, right now, is that there will be a sequel to The Long Pull featuring four new baristas who cover the afternoon shift, who also don't get along in the same way as the four original baristas. Then, there will be a few more spinoff stories similar to Hand Picked Dark Roast, focusing on the evenings of the baristas after the shop closes.

I've started writing one of them a lot... but it involves the baristas that haven't been introduced yet. So I need to finish the afternoon story before I can show that one off, for various reasons. I had one that I was writing about the yet-unseen Annie and her job interview to get the position at the Futa Brew, but... it turned out pretty similar to HPDR, so I scrapped it.

Thank you very much for your interest in this series. I never thought I'd like this setting this much. Hopefully, I can add the new characters to the character sheet and introduce them to you all before too long.

(I don't post in any other threads. Are there other threads? You can find me in the /trash/y fiction discord, too)
>>
>>11596172
Awesome.

Keep up the good work.

I have a couple of commisions I want you to look at. I have time commitments until the end of the month, but after that I'll email you and we'll see if they're doable.
>>
File: 1518788897318869226.jpg (314KB, 1824x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1518788897318869226.jpg
314KB, 1824x1018px
>>11592497
>>
Requesting some greninja hyper pregnancy/growth
Details/plot progression:
>greninja buys a(n alleged) cloning jutsu scroll
>she tries it out at home, and once it's performed she starts wondering why there's pressure in her breasts and belly
>she's also starting to get aroused
>both her breasts and belly are expanding, her tits almost the size of cantaloupes and her belly looking almost 7 months pregnant
>she then realizes something is wrong with her body and starts panicking
>her fear eventually gets replaced with lust, and she starts thinking about masturbating
>she begins fapping, with her gut and tits speeding up in growth
>she orgasms, and while she's winding down she realizes her growth has stopped, her breasts as large as watermelons and her belly the size of an exercise ball
>she then feels kicks inside her belly, and sloshing is heard from her tits
>she realizes she's now pregnant
>as she wonders how to cope with this, a sharp pain is felt in both her abdomen and tits, which is quickly being replaced with lust
>her belly starts to pulse and soon lurches out in size, the same thing happening to her breasts too
>she spontaneously orgasms from this
>this repeats a few more times with the growth spurts increasing in strength each time
>her growth is almost done, but she feels one last growth spurt at the end
>that spurt is massive, her body almost literally exploding in size
>her growth is finally done, her tits the size of exercise balls, her nipples as large as paint cans, and her gut nearly 1.5 times her height
>she decides to have a closer look at that scroll
>it's a legit cloning jutsu, but it's done in a rather unorthodox way
>the user basically becomes pregnant with clones of themselves, with orgasms increasing the number of clones
>once she realizes this she hopes that she'll go into labor soon
>>
File: 1492346485191.jpg (187KB, 819x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1492346485191.jpg
187KB, 819x1134px
>>
>>11588704
this story NEEDS a comic adaptation; the amount of sheer boner would exceed critical mass
>>
File: hoard of panties.png (790KB, 801x890px) Image search: [Google]
hoard of panties.png
790KB, 801x890px
Goodnight bump.
Hope thread is still alive in the morning.
>>
>>11603082
Dunno, trash is speeding up
>>
>>11524331

Alright, it is done.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iQJfBrK_QMYdLV1jaqN5S5RVgbDQkGWm4-0rXZeqfiM/edit?usp=sharing

I am going to be honest, I wanted this to be much more elaborated and long, but lately stuff has been really eclectic and I don't feel comfortable in making you wait. I think the important part, the foreplay, is developed as well as I could, I just wish I could "build" more, if you catch my drift. And if you don't, it's fine, I'm just terrible at explaining myself.
>>
>>
Decided to give writing another spin. Criticisms and earnest shit-flinging appreciated.

About a monster that appears at night(kinda smutty):
https://pastebin.com/YE9pJ9vZ
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.