[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lewd Sanae Thread #2. Previous: >>11338074 The first thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 57

File: IMG_0365.png (769KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.png
769KB, 640x920px
Lewd Sanae Thread #2. Previous: >>11338074

The first thread was very, very sexy and fun with some neat content within, so let's continue the tradition.
>>
>>11505695
>She enjoys sweaty cocks dangling in front of her face! Sometimes she rubs them all over her cheeks and lips before they slide up and down her throat.

This post turns me on so much. Definitely my favorite thing to imagine Sanae doing. I'm pretty big on Sanae sucking cocks, and it was quite difficult to not pop erections while in school today...
>>
I wanna make a big goopy mess in Sanae onee-chan's warm fluffy cleavage!
>>
>>11511673
Wait no, I don't just want to! I have to! I must! I have to impregnate your boobs, Sanae!!
>>
File: 50181539_p5.jpg (610KB, 1000x948px) Image search: [Google]
50181539_p5.jpg
610KB, 1000x948px
>>11511673
*thrusts huge cock between Sanae's huge breasts, our huge features complementing each other well*
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (352KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
352KB, 728x1000px
I have a feeling it'll be a good evening here. Sanae's been making me horny all day today... I want to splatter my gooey, smelly semen all over her face...
>>
File: Sage Bae.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sage Bae.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
stop making specialized /ERP/ threads

you want to be as bad as all the fatfur and /tlhg/ threads?
>>
File: 12839589_p0.jpg (528KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12839589_p0.jpg
528KB, 715x1000px
bump
>>
File: 1504016925722.jpg (236KB, 935x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1504016925722.jpg
236KB, 935x1289px
>>11513195
What would Sanae do if she had a fat cock in front of her?
>>
>>11513218
suck on the balls lovingly before deepthroating it
>>
>>11513265
I can see Sanae tracing the veins with her tongue, then twirling her tongue around the thick tip, tasting the sticky precum before licking her plump lips and opening her mouth wide, beckoning for the cock to slide up and down her throat until it spews cum.
>>
>>11513218
Hah, you type that as if Sanae can choose not to immediately part her lips and welcome a tasty cocktail inside her mouth! She's practically addicted to the smell and taste, and many men enjoy pushing her body's limit on how much love her body and mind can take.

>>11513218
Jesus those breasts are crying out to me, they look so soft and jiggly...
>>
File: 1469615659810.jpg (249KB, 658x493px) Image search: [Google]
1469615659810.jpg
249KB, 658x493px
>>11513371
Please, tell me how much Sanae loves sucking cock. My cock is throbbing hard just thinking about it deep so deep in her mouth as she sucks on it tenderly... I'd love to see you write a scenario about it.

Don't be so modest, have some more of these fantastic, bouncing, supple, ample breasts.
>>
Sanae!! I can see your nipples!! Thanks to you, I have an erection now!
>>
File: 32417101_p0_master1200.jpg (120KB, 498x608px) Image search: [Google]
32417101_p0_master1200.jpg
120KB, 498x608px
I've had an erection all day... Sanae's making my balls heavy...
>>
When I hump Sanae onee-chan's boobs, no matter how hard I thrust, I never ever make it all the way to her chest! It's just more and more squishy marshmallow flesh!
>>
>>11513675
That's why I've gotta cum really hard, so it'll smear right over her heart, so she'll know how much I love her!
>>
>>11513719
Let's all save up a huge load to show Sanae onee-chan how much we care about her!
>>
File: 14350004_p0.jpg (2MB, 1200x1675px)
14350004_p0.jpg
2MB, 1200x1675px
Sanae taming such a giant cock with her mouth and breasts!
>>
File: lewdmaidens_04.jpg (828KB, 1280x1894px)
lewdmaidens_04.jpg
828KB, 1280x1894px
>>11513775
She can tame any cock but her own!
>>
>>11513408
>>11513408
(Last one for tonight, I got access to a keyboard and 20 minutes to crank one out...)

Sanae's job at the Moriya shrine is gathering faith, donations, and adherents for its gods. Normal shrine maidens gather these things by performing rites, selling charms and promising answered prayers.

Of course, there's a simpler way of doing all this when you're a young, curvy girl from the modern world with an unquenchable lust. So when Sanae goes into the human village to "gather faith" or "collect donations," many of the horny village men know what they have to do.

Alone or in pairs, they show up behind noodle shacks or in rice storehouses at their appointed time. When she was new, Sanae used to serve them tea and engage them in pleasantries before moving on to her "rituals," but lately she's abandoned all pretense of being a classy maiden. Instead, these men instinctively loosen their trousers and whip out their cocks, fully erect. After collecting their yen and freeing her massive breasts from her clothes and bra, she's on her knees in an instant to service these young men with her hands - or to let them use her however they wish.

Sometimes it's a quick romp with a guy who's eager to bust, but as Sanae's reputation spread throughout Gensokyo's men, she love how the men are getting more and more of their money's worth from her body. She loves being their hole, their stress reliever, the one girl they can count on to take care of their pulsating, veiny dicks. She knows what makes all of her regulars' go nuts: teasing the head with her tongue, vigorously storking the shaft and sucking the head like a vacuum, or just opening her mouth with her tongue lolling out for a good, brutal facefuck.

And at the end, her mind goes blank as they all unload their faith; down her throat, splattered on her face and hair, or injected between her breasts, their gooey semen is the faith she needs.

(Let's hope I can still catch this bus!)
>>
>>11514015
Hopefully you did catch it! Excellent work.
>>
>>11514375
(Nah - gonna have to wait for a local line.)
>>
I wanna hug squishy Sanae and shake my hips! I wanna poke my hard part into all her soft parts!
>>
File: maguro7.jpg (1MB, 1422x2000px) Image search: [Google]
maguro7.jpg
1MB, 1422x2000px
>>11514499
Sorry if I made you waste more time.
>>
I wanna lie on top of Sanae and squeeze her breasts really tight while I grind against her big soft butt!
>>
>>11514546
(Don't worry, it's the bus's fault for leaving early. But you should post more milky titty Sanae regardless.)
>>
File: 64292733_p2.jpg (455KB, 1171x827px) Image search: [Google]
64292733_p2.jpg
455KB, 1171x827px
>>11514666
Gladly. Let's enjoy ourselves.
>>
I want to mating press Sanae's breasts!!
>>
File: 102.jpg (651KB, 1280x1836px) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
651KB, 1280x1836px
Do you guys ever think about proper sex with Sanae?

Y'know, putting it right in her pussy??
>>
File: maguro3.jpg (2MB, 1418x2000px) Image search: [Google]
maguro3.jpg
2MB, 1418x2000px
>>11514866
Of course. I just have a fixation on the idea of Sanae sucking cock, but of course plowing right inside her pussy is also ideal.
>>
>>11514900
Sanae must get really horny when she's sucking cocks, right? But her hands are probably busy stroking other cocks, right? So it'd be really mean if we didn't fuck her super hard, right??
>>
File: lewd body.jpg (270KB, 792x1200px)
lewd body.jpg
270KB, 792x1200px
>>11515016
Mmhmm. Better get her ready for a nice, firm fucking... Enjoying the feeling of her sexy, luscious body as my thick cock gets very acquainted with her pussy and womb!
>>
File: IMG_3347.jpg (192KB, 693x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3347.jpg
192KB, 693x936px
Sanae! We have our faith stored up in our throbbing cocks...our sagging and heavy balls...ready to spew in an offering for you, our living goddess...!
>>
>>11515016
Absolutely. There's nothing more lewd than inviting a gang of virile young men to take total control of your body. God, Sanae gets wet just thinking of being made to suck off one guy while two others mount her and violate her cunt and asspussy. She loses her mind and wakes up hours later, her ass cheeks bruised and her body glistening with cum streaks.
>>
File: 59668251_p0.jpg (162KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
59668251_p0.jpg
162KB, 716x1011px
Ah, Sanae...~ I'm so happy...~
>>
>>11517054
It's so relaxing to shoot a nice big load all over Sanae's breasts. So soft, such a pleasant milky colour, such nice big areolae and pretty nipples...how my hands sink into them when I give me a squeeze...
>>
File: 63838861_p0.jpg (798KB, 758x1254px) Image search: [Google]
63838861_p0.jpg
798KB, 758x1254px
>>11517273
Indeed, just...shooting so much warm, sticky, thick, smelly cum all over her bouncing, ample, deliciously huge tits...

Look at this stellar body. Just...look at it! Look at how her tight miko outfit just accentuates her sumptuous features...how many men get throbbing hard erections when they see her in their sight? How many dicks does she realize spew their cum just with her in mind?
>>
>>11517351
I want to be smothered by Sanae's massive mammaries...I could spend hours sucking on them while she gives me a nursing handjob.
>>
File: IMG_4013.jpg (69KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4013.jpg
69KB, 640x486px
Relief.

That was the only thing on my mind, considering I haven't masturbated for many days. I just...haven't felt a drive to climax lately, as I've been way too busy with work and various activities. It's not like I minded too much, for the most part, but for some reason...I'm very aroused today. And yet, I can't go home until later tonight to relieve myself. And believe me, walking around the village hiding an erection is obnoxiously tough.

One of the areas I'm visiting today is the Moriya Shrine, since I've been meaning to donate some yen for a while now. So I walked up to the offering place and put in some coins.

"Hello.~ Thank you very much!"

I turn my head and instantly my eyes widen. Standing in front of me was the gorgeous shrine maiden of the shrine. Her long green hair fluttered in the autumn wind, her cute hair ornaments decorating her hair. She smiled at me serenely, her yellow eyes bright with glee.

But, because of my arousal...my eyes trailed downward...at her body. Her amazingly supple, sexy, enticing, seductive body.

Her breasts were huge! So big and supple! Just hanging in her loose miko blouse, just wanting to be let free and groped and squeezed. I can even see her nipples through the fabric...are they erect? What a lewd girl...

I shifted, my cock raging hard at this point. My eyes then shifted up to her face, my gaze centered on her lips. Her smooth, full, plump lips curled into a beautiful smile. Oh, how I want those enticing lips around my thick, throbbing cock, sucking my stress and worries away before I let loose, emptying my heavy balls into her awaiting mouth...

I scan her body further. Her tight skirt shows traces of her wide and curvy hips, slender legs, a plump and big butt...is she seducing me? She has to be seducing me. I can't take this torture.
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
I noticed that she then began to blush, her eyes centered downward. "Oh geez...you're the third one today..." she muttered, licking those plump lips of hers.

I look down myself to see my cock exposed into the air, my erect rod raged enough to slip out of its constraints. Embarrassedly I tried to explain, but she strutted over to me and wrapped her hand around my cock. I hissed out in pleasure. Her hand is so soft...

"It's fine...your cock needs some attention, hmm...~?" she whispered to me, her thumb nudging my thick tip. "I'll handle you, okay? As long as you give me the 'faith' stored up in here..."

>>11518334
Sanae's nursing handjob... her smooth, delicate hand jerking up and down a thick cock, tracing the veins and rubbing the tip hungrily! Meanwhile, her tits are being sucked and licked eagerly, her puffy and delicious nipples delicable...

Also I got carried away with this story, but it's fun. I'm looking forward to a fun night with you guys as we enjoy Sanae's lewdness.
>>
>>11518523
>>11518555
A good start so far. It's late so I'm just going to bump the thread before bed. If it's still up I'll give it a closer read~

(/trash/ seems to be awfully fast for an unindexed /b/ clone. There's the added problem of having no native archive to link back to. I'll write some something tomorrow either here or in /jp/ about this issue.)
>>
>>11519489
Thanks~ Most likely worth continuing, so I most likely will!

And yeah, we must do our best to keep this thread alive, but it's not too bad. We're doing a good job.
>>
Mmhmmhmm
>>
>>11511673
I-I want Sanae to be my lewd big sister and teach me all about dirty things...!
>>
File: IMG_4553.png (2MB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4553.png
2MB, 566x800px
>>
File: IMG_4526.jpg (217KB, 1499x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4526.jpg
217KB, 1499x799px
"Mmn~"

Sanae hummed as she massaged and rubbed my balls, marveling at how hairy and heavy they are. "You're really pent up it seems... They look so full..."

I blushed, looking off to the side shyly. "Y-Yeah..."

The living goddess took me behind the shrine so we can have some privacy, and I frankly can't believe how blessed I am. The entire walk back, my gaze was centered on her: at how her hips swayed and her deliciously plump her butt is. Is this truly a miracle?

The green-haired girl snapped me out of my thoughts when she examined my throbbing cock, tracing the veins with her index finger in interest. "It's so big...and so veiny, too..." she breathed, her warm, moist breath surrounding my cock and making me shudder in exhilaration. This shrine maiden is just too lewd...!

"Miss S-Sanae...just what are you going to do...?" I breathed out, my dick at full size.

She merely smiled, licking her lips and opening her mouth wide at me. I nearly moaned at the sight, resisting the urge to grab her head and plow my thick cock down her throat right then and there. She then closed her mouth and giggled, licking her plump lips again.

"Don't worry, I'll just service you so you can cum...~"

And with that, she started licking my cock, her tongue sliding slowly up and down my veiny shaft. Pleasure wracked through my body, a moan escaping my lips. Sanae then started to lick the tip, swirling her tongue hungrily around the head and enjoying the taste of the large amount of precum I started to release. Sanae... this is too much...! How did you get so good at handling cocks...?!
>>
File: IMG_3482.jpg (241KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3482.jpg
241KB, 1024x770px
"Lmmn...mph..." Sanae hummed, wrapping her lips around my tip and sucking on it curiously. She pumped her hand up and down my shaft while sucking on the tip, much pleasure coursing through my body. All I could do was let out sighs of pleasure as I looked down at the shrine maiden on her knees, her yellow eyes half-closed as she focused on my cock.

Letting my tip out of her mouth with a small 'pop', she licked up and down my shaft again. "Your cock is really sweaty...very tasty..." she breathed, licking her lips. "I love huge, thick, sweaty cocks the most...~"

I blushed even more, deciding to entice her with my member to both enhance my pleasure and to see her lewd reactions. I waved my cock in front of her face, letting it dangle in the air, my balls hanging down. Sanae merely watched the sight hungrily, slight pants of bliss escaping her lips as she started to drool watching. I then waved my cock closer to her face, slapping it firmly across her cheeks, smearing saliva and precum on her blushing face.

Licking around those enticingly full lips of hers once more, she eagerly rubs my tip against them, darting her smooth tongue out to tease the head some. My knees begin to quiver, this build-up heightening my arousal more and more.

Finally, Sanae gave my tip a lustful kiss and wrapped her mouth around my cock, humming lewdly as she began to bob her head. Hah...so amazing...hah...
>>
File: IMG_2748.jpg (189KB, 1024x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2748.jpg
189KB, 1024x756px
"Oh...!!!" I groaned loudly, my cock throbbing hard in the young woman's mouth as she sucked me off, her smooth lips sliding up and down my shaft, her tongue wrapping around it periodically. As my cock slipped in and out of her mouth, she held onto my legs and closed her eyes, focusing purely on getting me off as well as she could.

Ngh...this is too much...all this pleasure and arousal...I've been pent up for nearly two weeks, and here I am: a sexy and seductive curvy shrine maiden on her knees in front of me with my dick in her mouth, beckoning me to cum whenever I please. The stimulation was too much...!

I thrust my hips, my cock sliding down into her throat. Her eyes opened up and widened in surprise, but then she half-closed them again and looked up at me with a lustful gaze, clearly having enjoyed that action. I thrust my hips even more, causing my huge cock to slide up and down her throat in rhythm. She gripped my thighs, beginning to gag some due to having such a thick thing deep inside her throat, but loving the thrill of it all nonetheless.

Grabbing her head firmly, I soon felt her begin to pick up on the sucking as she deepthroated my dick. I threw my head back in sheer ecstasy, my cock throbbing violently between these amazingly soft and plump lips. She completely engulfs my cock, her lips sliding all the way down to the base and back up in quick motions. All the while, she holds onto my legs tightly, tears of bliss at the corner of her eyes.

Hah...this is too much...she's sucking like crazy...!

Letting out a loud groan, I tighten my grip on her head as I begin to climax heavily inside her mouth, my thick cock spewing out thick ropes of warm, sticky, stringy, gooey cum. My spunk splattered all over the inside of Sanae's mouth and all over her throat, the lewd white liquid filling her mouth to the brim until it began to leak out from her lips and trail down my member.
>>
File: IMG_1286.jpg (118KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.jpg
118KB, 480x389px
Gritting my teeth and letting out a low moan, my climax subsided. I slid my cock slowly from out of her cum-filled mouth, pleasure still coursing throughout my body. I look down at Sanae and notice her eyes are closed as she brings her hand to her mouth, beginning to swallow my load of pent-up semen. After a few audible gulps, she finishes, licking any traces of cum left from around her lips. Opening her yellow eyes, she then licks my cum-coated cock clean before looking up at me with a lewd expression.

"You let out so much of your hot, sticky cum... it caught me be surprise...you really were pent-up...~"

She then stood up and pressed her large breasts against my chest, panting heavily. I could smell my cum from her breath...so lewd...hah...

"Please...my pussy needs your huge cock inside it...pounding away inside me...it needs even more of your faith...~"
>>
>>11521919
>>11522355
>>11522655
>>11522701
Great
>>
File: 1504400683357.jpg (410KB, 1084x959px) Image search: [Google]
1504400683357.jpg
410KB, 1084x959px
>>
File: 1505092363102.jpg (431KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1505092363102.jpg
431KB, 900x1200px
>>
I love this thread and the last one that I started. Sexy and lewd Sanae pics, boner-inducing scenarios and stories, decent activity for both...

Writing that small story this morning was worth it, especially since I had some downtime in college and this thread just makes me feel so lewd. Glad people seem to enjoy it!
>>
B-But Sanae is a good girl.
>>
>>11524275
No one implied otherwise.
>>
File: 1504402710511.jpg (592KB, 2112x1587px) Image search: [Google]
1504402710511.jpg
592KB, 2112x1587px
>>11524275
She's very good at pleasing men.
>>
File: IMG_0548.png (860KB, 995x964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.png
860KB, 995x964px
>>11525272
How good?
>>
>>11525351
You could blindfold her and she'd be able to recognize men from the feel of their cocks in her mouth.
>>
File: 51692059_p2.jpg (316KB, 744x879px) Image search: [Google]
51692059_p2.jpg
316KB, 744x879px
>>11526053
She cares a lot about those that give her faith, it seems. Such a profound arahitogami.
>>
>>11526089
Indeed she does! And her virile young worshippers care very much about the next time they'll get to smother themselves in Sanae's overflowing breasts. It's hard to overexaggerate how excited men get just thinking about those jiggling fun bags, and how they bounce and ripple with each thrust.
>>
File: 41357355_p1.jpg (375KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
41357355_p1.jpg
375KB, 506x900px
>>11526570
Sanae's breasts...how to describe them...
So supple, so soft and squeezable, my fingers sinking into the soft flesh after I release her huge breasts from her tight miko blouse... Whether she wears a sexy bra or just wears nothing underneath her blouse, it's always fine with me. Both options are just so sexy.

They're so massive, always bouncing enticingly whenever she walks and causing many stares to turn in her direction. She's more than aware of many men undressing her with their eyes, and it only causes her to put more rhythm in her step, her large breasts bouncing to and fro even more!
>>
Does Suwako and Kanako take their turns on Sanae too or does she strictly want boys?
>>
>>11526628
The village boys have taken to trading stories about the breasts of the outsider maiden - on hot days they can see them, barely contained by her white kimono jacket.

Better yet, they love to catch glances of her in the afternoon. If she hasn't had a chance to change after working in the hot summer heat, they might get to see them peeking through her clothes made translucent with sweat.

Some lucky men have the additional privilege of being able to taste and caress her nipples. They're normally inverted but poke out with a bit of teasing. And they're surrounded by the most beautiful, dish-sized areolae. Men love tracing their fingers and tongues around their smooth pink contours. Sanae herself can't get enough of their worship, and she encourages her favourites to be boldnin their fantasies. She's taken to wearing a sarashi in public so people won't inadvertently catch a glimpse of the red bite marks and hickeys she privately collects as badges of lust. Her men know that they're there, though. She's happy to oblige their desires with an extra jiggle in her step, a well-timed stretch, or even a quick nod of the head to tuck away in a back alley for a quick servicing.
>>
>>11527299
Sanae can't help but to shudder in ecstasy and squeeze her legs shut to try and tame her wetness while she preaches in the village for a group of men, just imagining their huge, thick dicks tucked away in their robes throbbing in the air for her to see. Her puffy nipples poke through the fabric of her miko blouse, and it and her skirt cling tightly to her curvaceous body, just letting everyone see how truly huge her breasts are and how plump and delicious her ass is.
>>
>>11527428
Lots of girls squeeze their legs shut so they can rub them together and stimulate themselves to orgasm. After seeing so many men fuck her in the street with their eyes Sanae sometimes has to find a quiet spot in the forest to do just that!
>>
>>11527545
Considering that it's such a common occurrence to her, Sanae finds privacy in all sorts of areas. In allies, in the forest, near the lake, near the river, behind her shrine...She's actually taken a liking to it. Just squeezing her legs together in her tight skirt, wiggling her plump ass all the while as she pleasures herself...her sopping wet and heated vagina flaring in pure arousal...
>>
>>11527576
The women of the village seethe with anger and jealousy when they see her sinful body jiggle and swerve under her kimono, but that only makes Sanae hungrier for cocks. She gets a massive rush out of stealing the husbands and sons of the flat-chested hens of the village, knowing that they're powerless to keep their loves ones from turning into sex-fixated degenerates worshipping at the foot of the Moriya shrine.
>>
>>11528262
It isn't uncommon for the men of the human village to have rousing discussions about the mountain shrine maiden after her preaching sessions, talking about all sorts of topics revolving around her. About how full and ample her breasts are, about how seductive her entire body is as she struts through the village, about the 'activities' she beckons for many to perform with her... All for the good of faith, right?
>>
>>11528445
Some of them even dream of a massive New Year's ceremony at the Moriya shrine, where every virile man lines up to give Sanae their faith two, three, four at a time! She'd be thoroughly broken in by the end of it, but her body would be convulsing in so many rippling waves of pleasure that Sanae would scour the calendar for other holidays suitable for collecting so much faith...
>>
File: IMG_3439.jpg (1MB, 1280x1205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3439.jpg
1MB, 1280x1205px
>>11529119
Here Sanae is at the end of a very productive day, her miko outfit cast off to the side, her supple and lewd body covered in sweat, her holes leaking with loads and loads of cum...
>>
>>11529153
Just imagine the never ending train of men, horny men packing thick veiny cocks, ready to grab Sanae by the hair and dump another load of faith down her throat or inside her womb. Who needs marriage when such a lewd girl is blessed daily with these mindless brutes using her as a welcoming hole to fuck?
>>
>>11529734
It's just perfect imagery, imagining Sanae rubbing a huge, sweaty cock against her plump lips and against her blushing cheeks, and then the cock slides into her mouth and she sucks on it tenderly, the length sliding up and down her slick throat for a while. Then it bursts and fills her mouth to the brim with warm, sticky, thick cum, the semen splattering all over the inside of her mouth and all over her throat.

And then behind her another thick, throbbing member plows deep inside her dripping honey pot, stirring her pussy completely as it pounds inside it, the tip jabbing against her womb. Soon Sanae's eyes roll to the back of her head in sheer bliss as the firm penis inside her erupts and spews it seed to paint her vagina white.
>>
>>11529828
From there Sanae slides further, screaming and moaning in pain and pleasure as the men grow bolder. Her hair and throat become handlebars for efficient fucking. Her skin is pockmarked with bites and bruises. Her ass and pussy gape after being double teamed by young farm hands. She loses almost all coherence, unable to string together a proper sentence while being ravaged by gangs of selfish men. Nothing beyond screams, yelps of pain, and the odd "fuck meeeee" barked between consecutive orgasms.

It's all Sanae's ever wanted. On the outside, she detested the coarseness of popular guys and confided in her otaku abilities. In Gensokyo, however, she craves their raw masculinity, their single-minded hunger for her body. In turn, they worship her as the god she truly is.
>>
>>11531085
I'm not really one for imagining Sanae going through some pain, but damn, you're good at these scenarios! Pleasure writing with you.
>>
>>11531552
Same with you! I generally write along the lines of what excites me the most, and I tend to gravitate towards gangbang and mindbreak scenarios where the girl gets degraded and roughed up a bit. I can write gentle vanilla if it's 1 boy and 1 girl though.

(Do you post using a phone or a computer? If you're posting with the latter, I'd like to recommend writing your posts in a text editor and reading them over before posting. It's easier to overlook awkwardness or redundancies in word choice when writing in the reply post field.)
>>
>>11531883
Fair enough. I mainly post on phone, heh. When I'm on my laptop, though, I can focus more on my writing and make less redundant choices.
>>
>>11531928
I understand. If I'm on a roll myself I often forget to edit, and I have to write for a living so I've been conditioned to consciously think of word choice anyway.
>>
File: 345 - 34570555_p0.jpg (574KB, 906x1268px) Image search: [Google]
345 - 34570555_p0.jpg
574KB, 906x1268px
>>11532124
Oh, for sure! The major I'm working toward requires fast typing and the like, so I'm already glad I like writing and I'm good enough at literature.
>>
>>11532181
Same - though my discipline has a near-autistic obsession with brevity.
Enough blogging out of me. Only Sanae now.
>>
File: 360 - DELICIOUS_Rice_013.jpg (855KB, 1409x2000px) Image search: [Google]
360 - DELICIOUS_Rice_013.jpg
855KB, 1409x2000px
>>11532446
Here here.
>>
Delicious Sanae tiddy
>>
I wish I could find an anon to send me pictures of sanae's huge tits to me over discord. I just can't get enough of how soft and smooth they look, god.
>>
File: IMG_4634.jpg (169KB, 300x911px)
IMG_4634.jpg
169KB, 300x911px
Sanae is so deliciously lewd. Anyone have any more ideas of naughty scenarios?
>>
>>11533642
I wouldn't mind sharing some pics with you on discord. You active?
>>
>>11533673
Nyui
>>
>>11533866
Sent~
>>
>>11533879
I added you! Sorry for being so late, I just got back
>>
i wish this was a general touhou lewd thread
>>
Aw, I think I accepted that anon's discord request too late. It's so late and I'm still here just staring at sanae's tits. I might as well post some
>>
>>11534081
I wish it were too. I have plenty of breasts of flawless and immaculate beauty I could post.
>>
Here's more~
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (113KB, 640x640px)
IMG_0147.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>>11534069
>>11535064
No worries! Just keep posting~

>>11534081
>>11535290
Aw, sorry about that. I have tons of other pics of other touhous too, but Sanae is the focus because she's the love of my life.
>>
File: 356 - 11230531_p1_master1200.jpg (174KB, 583x800px) Image search: [Google]
356 - 11230531_p1_master1200.jpg
174KB, 583x800px
>>
>>11535064
What's your discord? I wouldn't mind adding you and sharing 2hu stuff
>>
>>11534081
I think we should convert this to a general touhou thread, honestly. I enjoyed writing about Sanae yesterday but I have to admit confining the thread to a single character is incredibly limiting.
>>
File: IMG_0560.jpg (1019KB, 707x1000px)
IMG_0560.jpg
1019KB, 707x1000px
>>11537694
I wouldn't mind changing this to a general 2hu thread starting now. Sanae got a lot of focus and she still can, but feel free to post about whoever you'd like.
>>
File: IMG_4401.jpg (349KB, 800x1112px)
IMG_4401.jpg
349KB, 800x1112px
Or alternatively we can let this thread die and someone can make a new one for Touhou. Whatever works!

Thank you all for helping me out with making this Sanae thread and the previous one so great~
>>
>>11538484
>>
>>11538502
Okay, just give me a few minutes to save some images...
>>
>>11539229
That's fine. Who wants to make the thread?
>>
File: 1504408561500.png (653KB, 1308x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504408561500.png
653KB, 1308x800px
>>11540462
I'm done now. I'm fine with leaving the thread prune on its own.

I'm not picky with whoever makes the thread. I think we should avoid putting "general" in the name though since people tend to associate "general" with "drama." Same with numbered threads.

"Lewd Touhou Thread" should suffice for a title - people can just look in the /trash/ for it and create a new one if it doesn't already exist. This should help us avoid territorial drama
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (126KB, 673x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
126KB, 673x900px
>>11540676
Sounds good to me. One last Sanae for memento's sake? I'll still post about her mostly in the new thread~
>>
File: 1505085948827.jpg (109KB, 500x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1505085948827.jpg
109KB, 500x1271px
>>11540706
Same!

Also, here's something we could use as a default OP text:

"A thread for lewd pics, lewd text, lewd links and lewd anything else Touhou."
>>
File: IMG_4680.jpg (530KB, 1000x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4680.jpg
530KB, 1000x948px
>>11540766
Alright, sounds good to me! If no one else makes it by the time I'm home (a couple hours or something), I'll do the honors. OP will probably be Kogasa or Reimu, since I don't want to use Sanae this time.
>>
>>11540862
Yeah, we should alternate OP characters for a while to make a clean break from focusing on Sanae alone.
My own Internet access is going to be spotty for the next several hours.
>>
I wish to be Sanae!
>>
File: IMG_2041.jpg (337KB, 568x638px)
IMG_2041.jpg
337KB, 568x638px
>>11540916
Decided to just go ahead and make the thread! Might as well get something started, especially since I have some downtime. See you and everyone else there!

>>11541033
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.