[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Heart Throb Edition Pastebin: pas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 413
Thread images: 144

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Heart Throb Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Thread journal Backup: https://pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/11499489
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/11499489
Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11499489

Current TT Theme: Roaring 20's (Submissions are due Sep. 14)
More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays

TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
TT Pastebin: pastebin.com/gudYsYHL
>>
File: MrsWildeAdoptionAUSnuggling.png (26KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
MrsWildeAdoptionAUSnuggling.png
26KB, 666x666px
Smol but happy families
>>
File: Sleepy_Nick_by_Bate.png (920KB, 1766x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy_Nick_by_Bate.png
920KB, 1766x2000px
Night night!
Sleep tight!
Hold your doggys bunes and toobs tight!
>>
>>11504014
Smoll happy families, monolithic happy families, they're all adorable and need more love.

>>11504016
You have a good night!
>>
>>11504014
If Nick & Judy were adopted siblings, would they still fug?

Or would that be weird?
>>
>>11504086
If Nick was adopted by the Hopps, they start fugging early. If adopted by Mrs. Wilde, they're probably well into adulthood before they admit to each other that they're in love and talk to their mom about it, who says she's kind of expected it for a while.
>>
>>11504093
It would still be incest though
>>
>>11504115
That depends on Zootopia's laws regarding the matter, and I'm willing to bet even the most hard-nosed judge wouldn't see a fox fucking a completely different species as "incest"
>>
>>11504151
It is still indecent public relation though
>>
Everyone from last thread who asked for a commission, I'll send emails to the artists you mentioned. I'm sorry if I made anyone feel awkward or conceited. I was just trying to do something nice, like when people drop steam codes. I won't do anything that in the future. If there was anything I'd be able to buy and enjoy right now, I'd spend it on myself. But there isn't.
>>
>>11504163
Go back to /wool/, there's literally nothing wrong with interspecies relationships
>>
Gooooooooo dicks!
>>
i wanna die
>>
>>11504239
If I had a quick and painless method of suicide I'd kill myself and livestream it for the thread.

I would rather talk about Zootopia though. This isn't a depression thread.
>>
File: Monster bun.png (1MB, 1200x1854px) Image search: [Google]
Monster bun.png
1MB, 1200x1854px
>>11504202
Don't worry anon, you have done a very nice thing.
It's just that people are not used to this kind of offers, and using other people's money feel... strange, for the lack of a better word.
But, if you have money to spend and you want to spend it, many artists have a Patreon and/or a Ko-fi, you can help them like this.
>>
Which Pack Streeter would support god emperor Trump?
>>
>>11504222
>there's literally nothing wrong with interspecies relationships
Ahaha holy shit don't you have a Gazelle album to be listening to you bleeding heart species traitor?
>>
>>11504304
Listen fucko, I'm a human who did his research. I can fuck anything.
>>
>>11503976
Just curious, but have you Zootopians read Beastars yet?
tl;dr: it's a Japanese Zootopia with darker undertones
>>
>>11504320
>I'm a human
Oh okay, sorry, I didn't realize you were actually legitimately a crazy mammal. Have a nice day and stay on your meds.
>>
File: Reply is a true hero.png (23KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Reply is a true hero.png
23KB, 666x666px
>>11504321
I did till it got the meat market, too spooked to go on.
>>
>>11504222
How else are you going to pole dance on a dick larger than your entire body?
>>
>>11504304
I suppose when you're never going to contribute to the gene pool you have nothing but time to worry about what species everyone else is sticking their dick in
>>
>>11504321
yeah i read it
>>
File: 1504387945209.png (165KB, 1101x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1504387945209.png
165KB, 1101x1172px
This evening, before doing TT, I need to do a warm-up.
Suggest me a single character drawing (film, comic, Crime Files, OCs or zoosonas). Might be lewd or not lewd.
>>
>>11504372
Fangmeyer. just waking up. casual nudity
>>
>>11504202
You shouldn't feel bad about it. It's... just something that people don't really see. At all.

You might have better luck if you have something more concrete like:

>Hey guys, I'm talking with Nobby and am gonna spend about $80 on a commission. Any ideas what I should do?

Like, you should see if any artists are interested before you open suggestions; otherwise people might think you could bug them if they aren't taking any. But if already have a dialogue started, then people might warm up to the idea better.
>>
>>11504372
Shirtless Finnick pls~
>>
>>11504372
Any of Shorty Squad please.
>>
>>11504321
I like it, but some anons get REEEE if you bring it up here.

But color me surprised, the manga actually talked about the reason why there are domesticated dogs in that world.

Short answer: eugenics to try to make a smarter canine species in the aftermath of a year long pred-prey world war.
>>
>>11504372
I support >>11504390

Specifically tigress Fangmeyer. Preferably lewd, but okay if not.

She needs more love.
>>
File: Beaforrest.jpg (119KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
Beaforrest.jpg
119KB, 720x541px
>>11504321
I'm keeping up with both Beastars;
http://mangakakalot.com/manga/beastars
And one called Forest Tails;
https://tapas.io/series/ForestTails
>>11504344
That didn't get as gory as it looked to be, but a bit later there was some pretty intense violence.
All calmed down now.
>>
>>11503976
Alrighty, so about a year ago, one of the CCs (Nobby? I dunno I think it started with an N) asked what /ztg/ was listening to, and posted this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20paaH0TrC8

Just wanted to tell that guy, fuggin thank you. I wouldn't have gotten back into chip music otherwise, and thus would have ended up in a much different place than the one I'm in now. Don't mean to sound like a pathetic twat, but this general really helped get me through what was easily the roughest year of my life. I miss you guys but my interest in Zootopia as a whole has died and I would rather leave this place with nothing but good memories intact. I'm currently working on getting back on my feet, and when I do, I'm gonna follow my childhood dreams. If you guys see someone dedicate an indie game of some sort to a certain trash thread within the next 5 years, that'll more than likely be me.
>>
>>11504462
I remember that song. I think it was Knight who posted it. IIRC, It was in response to a chiptune version of a NITW song.

Anyways, glad you we with us anon. Good luck on your future pursuits. Hope that indie game becomes a reality!
>>
>>11504393
That's a much better idea actually. A lot of the requests in that last thread didn't even give an artist, and nobody who actually draws responded. So that's going to be difficult to deal with, because I was relying on people going "Okay, I'll take a commission." Then I could use the suggestions.

I don't know if I'll ever do it again, because I was trying to cheer myself up by making other people happy and that didn't really work, but I'll do that next time if I do.
>>
A suicidal Anon offered to buy expensive commissions for the price of a (You) and let the entire thread pick what was drawn or written. Just to make themselves feel better. Zero CCs responded. Not even to tell them "Thanks, but this is weird." From the looks of it, only two posters actually specified an artist.

I get it was strange, but I feel weirdly sad about this. Someone came to the thread and said "I'll feel better if you guys let me do something nice for you." The thread replied "Eeh, that's too weird for me. Nope."
>>
File: 1499324560294.png (162KB, 478x783px) Image search: [Google]
1499324560294.png
162KB, 478x783px
>>11504086
As I recall, siblings develop the aversion to one another (sexually) with contact in their adolescent years, so they more likely than not wouldn't.

Fun result as a result of that though: biological siblings who DON'T spend any time together when they're young don't develop this aversion, and consequently siblings who don't realize they're siblings (or even those who do) can still develop an attraction to one another. This is of course actual proper incest, even though the biological system that tends to prevent it didn't work that way. "Stupid design," in a sense.

Wolter and Anneke still fuck on occasion in my headcanon.
>>
>>11504585
What? Some people just don't know what to say, doesn't mean it's weird, just hard to know how to respond.
>>
File: single_room.jpg (48KB, 490x448px) Image search: [Google]
single_room.jpg
48KB, 490x448px
OK CC anons, how are we going with 20's TT?
I had an idea for something, but kept getting sidetracked, and have decided to go in a different direction.
As such I'll dump my previous ideas here for anyone stuck for a plot.
Basic plot concept is unmarried interspecies pregnancy (remember, it's only for a green) in the 20's.
Lots of shunning and explaining just how people survived in that time.
Initially had two character leads, Betty having a son to Cliff, or Judy having a child to Nick.
The Betty theme had her making ends meet by doing people's washing, as well as her locksmith job.
The rest of the pack worked as follows;
>Al- construction worker
>Marty- soup kitchen
>Avo- Pandora's dress shop and…
>Betty- (story) locksmith washer woman
>Anneke- waitress and...
>Wolter- work in general store
>Remmy- delivery truck
>Ozzie- slaughter house worker (chickens)
>Charlie- bookie
>Rex- soup kitchen
>Pandora- clothing shop

In the Judy story, I had her go to 'the big city' and naively take in Nick when he gets kicked out of his flop house.
>Judy reads a newspaper in the burrows about people creating themselves in the metropolis and wants to be more than a farm bunny.
>Finds it harder to get work than she thinks, but finally gets a job in a flower shop delivering bouquets.
>While in the city, sees a fox get thrown out of a building and deliberately being brave to herself, comes to the fox's aid.
>She knows of a spare room in the rooming house she's living in and he moves in after she convinces the old woman that runs it that he's not a typical fox.

Meanwhile, I've got my other idea to play with...
>>
>>11504585
The exact same thing happened late last year. It was around Christmas and someone was trying to give away keys for Humble Bundle games, but everyone was too afraid to click the link to their website. Even though it wasn't hidden behind a URL shortener. Generosity in this thread needs to be extremely specific to not be received as shady.
>>
>>11504585
I can be bought with flattery, but not money.
>>
>>11504510
Nah man, this was before NITW was out, like May/June or maybe even earlier. Also thank you.
>>
>>11504585
In that Anon and it's understandable. When you're really upset you don't think about how others will perceive your actions. But let's stop talking about this. It was a failed experiment and that's fine.

On topic, my headcanon is that Anneke and Wolter are unusually well built to have great sex together. It's almost like fucking a really hot genderswapped version of yourself. So even if they're not attracted to each other by default, they built one through experimentation.
>>
>>11504587
>siblings develop the aversion to one another (sexually) with contact in their adolescent years
I'm well aware that it's going to make me sound like a weirdo, but I actually have a real fascination with incest and how it even comes about. I've read quite a few testimonials about real (see: maybe, it's the internet) incestuous relationships, and more than a few of them were normal siblings up until that point (mostly).

From an evolutionary standpoint, this quirk of biology doesn't really make sense, considering you'd have contact in your adolescent years with everyone in your tribe.
Are you simplifying the mechanics of the process?
>>
>>11504585
I still don't even understand what they wanted to do...and as a CC, I couldn't request and I don't take commissions...if I understood what they wanted.
>>
File: poster.png (77KB, 470x817px) Image search: [Google]
poster.png
77KB, 470x817px
>>
>>11504652
Holy shit the real world version of that would be racist.
>>
>>11504587
Well my own personal headcanon is that Wolter is a pretty damn chill dude when he's not trolling for booty. Seems like a cool enough dude to hang out with and maybe have some nachos together.
>>
>>11504652
Source?
>>
ZTArchive missed the previous thread :/
>>
>>11504669
Literally just drew it
>>
>>11504657
the nonreal world version is too, and you make it sound as though we never had stuff like that.
>>
File: 94074bd8bf195c234b39e755e01a1e9f.png (247KB, 1400x862px) Image search: [Google]
94074bd8bf195c234b39e755e01a1e9f.png
247KB, 1400x862px
Do I wanna know what other stuff this guy is doing?
*Check other stuff*
Yeah, mutilation/castration edgelord and not even the subtle kind most of the time.
*blacklist*
>>
>>11504660
Wolter was at the top of my best boy list until the thread made him out to be kind of a sleazeball.
>>
File: 1491959794809.png (68KB, 869x582px) Image search: [Google]
1491959794809.png
68KB, 869x582px
>>11504014
Very happy
>>
>>11504660
Chill.
Friendly.
Down for platonic snuggles.
At least a little bicurious.
Yeah, he's a strong contender for best boy.
>>
>>11504652
Hey at least she is pregnant
Just think of the headline when the population couldn't conceive anymore
>>
>>11504652
Post this on reddit or tumblt and we would have a field day
>>
Hey /ztg/! May I ask a question?

How much do we know about Byron's original Jack Savage and Skye? I have read a few things and I recall that there was a part of the documentary or an interview that talked about them, but I can't find it?

Were they intended partners as Nick and Judy or Skye came up at a different point of development than Jack and we just adapted her to the role to keep the bunnyxfox dynamic?

Also, was Jack the by-the-book and Skye the rogue hot-headed agent or the other way around? If there is no official statement about that, which do you prefer?
>>
How good would Martina be at cheering up Charlie? Would she get mad and tell him to take off the wig?
>>
>>11504817
We don't actually know anything about Skye, not even her real name, only that she is not a fennec and she is a full sized fox (from Byron).
Jack WAS Nick, or at least the first iteration (as Byron says here (add Facebook dot com because 4chan thinks it is spam) DisneyZootopia/videos/1494404670623086/). Classic special agent, but other than that is all to the thread's guess
>>
>>11504817
We don't know really know anything other than that Jack was described as a James Bond-type.
>>
>>11504660
That is a slooty dress.
>>
File: ohmy.jpg (306KB, 1565x801px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
306KB, 1565x801px
>>11504817
I think there was a comment that the movie ALWAYS centered around the bunny - fox dynamic (but I don't remember where I heard that either), so even in the Savage Sky and Savage Sea concept, if it wasn't Skye, we can assume that Jack had a fox partner, and since it's confirmed that as >>11504846 said, Jack became Nick, we can assume that Judy's previous vixen version was... wait a minute...

ProtoJudy is creme furred....
Skye is creme furred...

hmmmm.... could it be?
>>
File: beau.png (190KB, 717x745px) Image search: [Google]
beau.png
190KB, 717x745px
Little sketch of Beau and Bea for FF
>>
>>11504897
In all iterations they still end up as partners
>>
>>11504897
>>11504923
Well according to this interview the fox-rabbit dynamic only started to form AFTER the spy and Jack Savage line was abondoned... might be a good theory but evidence stands against it

http://www.slashfilm.com/zootopia-directors-interview/
>>
>>11504222
False trips

Same species only inter species filth out
>>
>>11504906
thank you so much

i assume people don't care much, but Beau is pronounced "Bo" and Bea is pronounced "Be"

Short for Beauregard and Beatrice.
>>
Just caught up on the last thread and to found Toga's epilogue 2 to his Love Doctor story. This made me wonder, is anyone NOT shipping Rinehart and Violet? Apart from Wynn, that is. Shut up Wynn.
>>
>>11504991
who the fuck is Rinehart
>>
File: yeah.gif (4MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
4MB, 450x450px
>>11504991
People who don't ship Rineolet
A, Anons who just doesn't want poor suicide fox to be happy because they need a punching bag for feelsy stories about faliures and delusions
B, Anons who want to use Violet to cuck Judy by making her steal Nick
C, Wynn
>>
>>11505032
OC created by Wynn (if I'm correct)
Fox
Middle aged
Works at suicide hotline
Mead made a comic about him telling one of his nightmare-ish hallucinations to Violet in a bar
>>
>>11505069
who
>>
>>11505069
>middle aged
Wasn't he in his early twenties?
>>
>>11505078
He was? I got that wrong then... in mead's comic he looks so much older than Nick... shit... the things stress does to mammal
>>
>>11504991
I'm still uncertain about this.
Sure it is a nice ship, but the OC x canon still deters me (though she is present in like 5 panels of a comic)
>>
File: tumblr_ovzs1sv5Nq1vkcxmeo1_1280.jpg (113KB, 1280x539px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovzs1sv5Nq1vkcxmeo1_1280.jpg
113KB, 1280x539px
>>11505073
>>
>>11505123
>Nick levitates his tie with his mind.jpg
>>
>>11505122
OC x "semi-canon"
There are things a dozen time worse, anon
>>
So how many women want to be eff'd by Nick Wilde?
>>
>>11505122
Her canon character is "overprotective-older-sister" and not much else.
I understand your preferences but she's pretty much an OC. At least for how the threads interpret her character.
Even the therapist angle is fanfiction at best.
>>
>>11505137
>>11505153
And this is why I'm undecided, but still more toward the ship.
A shame I can't lewd them
>>
>>11505057
>feelsy
feels-ie
>>
>>11504991
Tbh it went from a joke to actually kinda endearing. Though I'd like to see less romance stuff once in a while and more interactions. I remember Wynn drawing several other characters for the story including a bear.
>>
>>11505087
Mead makes everyone looks like 30, so...
>>
Which CC draws the best buns?
>>
>>11505394
Byron
>>
File: drawtiger.png (23KB, 327x343px) Image search: [Google]
drawtiger.png
23KB, 327x343px
lemme draw
send a request
>>
>>11505485
Draw baby Jack Savage saying cuck.
>>
>>11505402
Curious.
Would any of you be interested in a zoot movie/series/short if it was animated in a style similar to the concept art?
how about if they turn Crimefiles into an official animated series?
do you think Zoot will lose it charm if it abandons 3D?
>>
>>11505485
Mr. and Mrs. Otterton dancing
>>
>>11505513
nah, the art book was beautiful as fox!
>>
>>11505513
I'd still enjoy it but I doubt I'd have the same level of amazement, the 3D world allows them to shoot amazing scenes without as much work as a 2D animation, drawing every small mouse door, every background tree swaying, every different mammal walking around the city, I doubt it would be done as well.
>>
File: zootopia-judy-nick.png (137KB, 674x398px) Image search: [Google]
zootopia-judy-nick.png
137KB, 674x398px
>>11505513
>>11505555
as the quad said, artbook was lovely, 2D animation will always have it's charm and warmness for me, Z:CrimeFiles style would be okay, altough I wouldn't even mind a bit more cartoony style.
>>
What are the definitive Judy centric gay ships in the fandom /ztg/?
>>
>>11505668
Jude x Nick
Judy x Dawn
Judy x Mrs Otterton
>>
File: file.jpg (163KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
163KB, 1000x667px
>>11505668
>gay ships
>>
>>11505668
Sharla x Judy
Bellwether x Judy (but It leaves a bad taste)
Female Fangmeyer x Judy (but I yes have to see any art of that)
Skye x Judy
aaand rest is incest with her sisters
>>
>>11505668
Skyehopps
>>
>>11505644
Source?
>>
>>11505057
D. It borders on OCxCanon
t. Violet x lionheart shipper
>>
>>11505694
https://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb2/zootopia.html
>>
File: cuck.png (21KB, 340x293px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
21KB, 340x293px
>>11505502
>>
File: dancedance.png (23KB, 364x301px) Image search: [Google]
dancedance.png
23KB, 364x301px
>>11505524
>>
>>11505704
this is what true art looks like
>>
>>11505485
Nick touching Friedkin's butt.
>>
>>11505704
>>11505709
you are getting better dude! You should also think about making lighter background so that it would look more appealing
>>
File: tangled.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tangled.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Switching to 2D may have it's ups and downs.

Like >>11505576 said, making the world look that detailed would be a hell of a lot of work or they would need to cut back on some stuff. But since all of those little details were established in the first movie, I think they wouldn't need to emphasize it as much. Especially if they're making a series.

>>11505644
If they animate Crimefiles, I assume it would be similar to the current Tangled animated series. I think it uses Flash animation but if done right those can look pretty good. Again, not as detailed as traditional animation but it would allow for more regular content.
>>
>>11505676
I just wanted to see Judy exploring what intimacy with another female would feel like compared to the more traditional manner.
Besides, it's not gay if two women are involved.
>>
>>11504991
Fuck you Wynn!
>>
>>11505700
>Violet x lionheart
Is that even a thing?
>>
>>11505704
Thank you for this, it's everything I hoped it would be and a bit more
>>
File: Betty the Dreamwalker.png (174KB, 1117x870px) Image search: [Google]
Betty the Dreamwalker.png
174KB, 1117x870px
anybody else want to SMOOCH nightmare!Betty?

>>11505759
i was making a "Rinehart is impossible to spell" meme
>>
>>11505709
>Mrs. Otterton looks like Kris
Emmitt, no... she's like 20 years younger than you

Getting better, Usuck. If you want your lines to appear smoother use a canvas that is 600x600 or larger.

Also, can I request a Violet x Lionheart?
>>
File: idk.gif (2MB, 338x345px) Image search: [Google]
idk.gif
2MB, 338x345px
>>11505785
>>11505759
you failed, I too thought your really meant Lionheart and tried to remember whenever any art or green existed prior...

Also the list was people who don't ship Rinehart and Violet, misspelled Rinehart is still Rinehart
>>
>>11505785
She is EXCEPTIONALLY smoochable.

We usually think of Charlie as being the one who crawls into Remmy's bed without him knowing, but my headcanon is she does it too. It's the only place she finds a measure of calm - Remmy's bed, covered in his scent, with the sheep himself in her arms.
>>
>>11505801
>Violet x Lionheart
I read this as fucking Violet x Voldemort and had to read it again. I haven't even read or watched Harry Potter in years. I need to go to bed.

Goodnight, Anons.
>>
>>11505801
>Getting better, Usuck
I'm getting mixed messages here

>>11505826
>charlie crawls into remmy's bed
>betty crawls into remmy's dreams
>they race to see who can subliminally get the sheep's lust faster

>>11505827
sleep well anon
>>
>>11505801
>>11505853
to clarify, I'm not the artist, I was just making a shitty and obvious pun on the name
>>
File: 1503708535604.png (1MB, 1449x1657px) Image search: [Google]
1503708535604.png
1MB, 1449x1657px
>>11505853
>they race to see who can subliminally get the sheep's lust faster
That's going to end with Remmy fucking Betty in his dreams, but moving his body in the real world to fuck Charlie.
>>
Ciwi, you around?
I'm done with the thing you sent me.
How do I give it to you?
>>
>>11505869
>it's discretely betty x charlie through means of possession
Yo
Yoooooooooo
This is some quality shit
>>
>>11505915
just post it here anon
>>
>>11505915
all of them?
im still stuck on my first
uhh
ill send you an ask later
will arrive home later
>>
>>11505915
>>11505933
oh wait, I thought you were talking about the card thing, nvm don't post it here
>>
>>11505826
>She is EXCEPTIONALLY smoochable.
Unless you accidentally poke her in an eye.
>>
I need inspirational music to finnish some stuffs, or just bun and fox, anyone has the good stuff?
>>
File: Nick in a Dress - Esmerelda 07.png (574KB, 1280x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Nick in a Dress - Esmerelda 07.png
574KB, 1280x1075px
>>11505966
How about both?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UlicHRvHVE
>>
>>11505956
>>11505957
Okay. And yes, this is about the card thing
>>
File: Disdain for plebs.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain for plebs.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>11505485
Hey USuck. How about this, but make it "Disdain for preds" and have Bellwether be the portrait.
>>
File: 1504931735893.jpg (375KB, 2176x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1504931735893.jpg
375KB, 2176x2560px
>>11505966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpCXH0T775o
>>
Did any good new art get posted in the second half of the last thread? Ztarchive doesn't have that one...
>>
>>11505982
that ending gets me everytime
>>11505992
nice, you guys are on a crusade then? I bet that the entire thread will tremble when the knights in blinding armors sweep down upon the mortal realm and bring about the justice all crave

...I just like medival fantasy, a lot
>>
>>11506018
And you tried desuearchive?
>>
>>11505992
>Okay. And yes, this is about the card thing
Hey, any card stuff, don't be afraid to stick it up here.
We are enjoying them as they come.
>>
>>11506035
I think they are making an entire batch and will only post them after they are done anon
>>
File: drawan.png (305KB, 947x765px) Image search: [Google]
drawan.png
305KB, 947x765px
https://piczel.tv/watch/nobby

im still alive bitch
>>
>>11506050
wait, you DIED???
Why didn't anyone tell me?
Also, sorry but I gotta go deal with a dealie dude, maybe later
>>
>>11505982
Wow that's a powerful video

>>11506050
I thought I slayed you long ago!
>>
>>11506050
go to bed you sleepy tree rat
>>
File: Dat ass.jpg (157KB, 906x673px) Image search: [Google]
Dat ass.jpg
157KB, 906x673px
>>11506025
Alright fine they seem to be virus free today, so I come back bearing this nice Bailey by FF.
>>
>>11506035
Where is tiglasses when you need him
>>
>>11506025
Yeah, don't know what's going on there?
Been a few archives 'disappeared', can't find them on;
http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/
desuearchive seems to work, but a bit slower to navigate.
>>
>>11506086
pl don't
>>
>>11506050
Hey Nobby, are you working on a commission, or a request?
>>
>>11506100
request rn, then a commission of rose's characters, then some lewd stuff for ely
>>
>>11506086
>when you need him
Has there ever been a need for that dude?
>>
>>11506090
ztarchieve has been lagging behind recently. Don't know why.

b-stats has a better UI if you just want to skim the threads.
I tend to use desuarchive for grabbing pics
>>
>>11506124
For whatever reason, the guy who runs ZTarchive has to manually select each thread for inclusion, so if he doesn't do that, it skips threads.
>>
File: knob.png (69KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
knob.png
69KB, 400x700px
>>11506086
>>11506096
Not trying to encourage him, but he'll probably cum over himself for the attention.
>>
File: Some fox.png (275KB, 415x530px) Image search: [Google]
Some fox.png
275KB, 415x530px
Who is Nick?
>>
>>11506135
Praise ArchiveAnon for his dedication!

Manually selecting the threads make sense. If he automates the selection process it might include non-ztg threads.

Just give it time.
I don't know the guy, but I love him for keeping the archives running. It's the best out of the three options.
>>
>>11506223
the furry god of this generation
>>
>>11506050
Proto nick cumming in proto judy please
>>
>>11506086
t. tiglasses
>>
File: s m u g.png (205KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
s m u g.png
205KB, 500x456px
>>11506223
judy's property
>>
>>11506114
Cut down the CC circlejerk and tone down avatarfagging. He's the hero the general need.
>>
>>11506324
It's you, isn't it
>>
File: d285c205ed5be244075928dce6d466b4.png (250KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
d285c205ed5be244075928dce6d466b4.png
250KB, 1000x600px
>>11506274
and who was the furry god of the previous generation? Robin Hood?
>>
>>11506324
Avatarfagging is cancer, but if we're fair there's only one person who overdoes it.
>>
>>11506324
He and his mom are probably the only people that would call him a hero.
>>
>>11505485
Do you actually want to be called "USuck" or is there another name you would rather go by?
>>
>>11506352
I feel like that's missing a generation. Maybe Mufasa/Simba?
>>
>>11506367
Yes, and we all know but dont say
>>
File: Look How Soft He Is.jpg (298KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Look How Soft He Is.jpg
298KB, 1200x1850px
>>11506463
Okay fine, I'll stop.
>>
File: 20170912_100927.jpg (135KB, 683x1111px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_100927.jpg
135KB, 683x1111px
howdy errybody. ill take one or two requests today if you all are interested.

no lewd pleaz
>>
>>11506505
draw nobby
>>
>>11506499
I personally dont mind, Its nice to know who we are talking to sometimes, I would do it too if I would have that much time to draw
>>
>>11506505
non-lewd: protoJudy cuddling with protoNick
semi non-lewd: Sky(e) mechanic-themed pin-up
>>
>>11506499
Literally who? He was talking about Comicanon.
>>
>>11506539

I wasn't a part of this conversation yet but I got the feeling he was talking about Asig as well.
comic does it for a decent reason I feel. plus in a lot of his replies to people he uses random zoot fan art anyway instead of avatarfagging
with a community like our thread and with so many ccs, its inevitable anyway

also at least comic doesn't use the same 3 images over and over. I like seeing the dumb little edits he makes. he can't/doesnt draw, but at least he still puts in effort for variety. unlike the other avatarfag.
just my opinion.
>>
>>11506527

does anyone have his ref sheet? I don't have it on me
>>
>>11506352
Is this actually a scene out of Robin Hood, or someones artwork?
looks a lot more lewd than I would have expected from Disney back in the day.
>>
>TFW make joke reply to someone not talking about me
>Start minor argument

fuk
>>
You're so vaiiiiin
You prob'ly think this post is about you
you're so vain~
i'm gonna stir shit because i hate you
fuck you
fuck you
fuck youuuuu

This is what Tiglasses actually believes
>>
>>11506306
Then who is Judy?
>>
>>11506800
uh oh

uhh ohh
>>
>>11506566
Just a lurker/learner just what is avatarfaging?
>>
>>11506791
The only winning move when dealing with the shitstirrer is not to respond at all
>>
>>11506528
Talking to a wall and having it talk back is what I like about this place.
No names, just voices.
Feels nice.
>>
>>11506810
Nick's property
>>
>>11506816

its when people excessively use a picture of a single subject (aka avatars) to identify themselves.
comic would technically be considered one because he uses vrbit all the time.
doing it every once in a while is fine, like how Nobby uses the slothu as reactions sometimes and when he announces streams.
its kind of unavoidable in this thread because of the fact everyone has zoosona honestly.
>>
>>11506789
It's someone's fanart.
They came pretty close to imitating the movie's style, tho. If it weren't for the clean lines and flat colors, it could pass as a legit scene.
>>
cuckie coo
>>
>>11506810
the new renamon
>>
>>11506909
OK, seems like a fine line to tread.
>>
>>11506911
Nice, had me fooled.
>>
File: IMG_5015.jpg (230KB, 1200x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5015.jpg
230KB, 1200x884px
>>
File: IMG_4992.jpg (44KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4992.jpg
44KB, 680x383px
>>
File: IMG_4993.jpg (37KB, 642x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4993.jpg
37KB, 642x585px
>>
>>11506966
Is the wording on the package a cultural comment?
>>
File: IMG_4994.jpg (135KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4994.jpg
135KB, 1000x703px
>>
File: IMG_4990.png (15KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4990.png
15KB, 666x666px
>>11506984
>>
>>11507011
That fox's chest looks perfect for face-smooshing. It's like a self-warming blanket with included gentle breathing sounds.
>>
File: IMG_4996.jpg (197KB, 1001x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4996.jpg
197KB, 1001x1200px
>>
File: IMG_4997.jpg (116KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4997.jpg
116KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: IMG_4998.jpg (152KB, 898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4998.jpg
152KB, 898x1200px
>>
File: IMG_4999.jpg (94KB, 928x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4999.jpg
94KB, 928x1024px
>>
>>11506977
c'mon, at least the first meme sweater was somewhat reasonable. this is just inconvenient.

>>11506989
who them?
>>
File: IMG_5001.jpg (100KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5001.jpg
100KB, 600x931px
>>
>>11506971
what are these?
>>
File: hoofer evolution.png (413KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hoofer evolution.png
413KB, 800x600px
>>
>>11506977
>Japan
>>11506989
must be dogear, the eye lashes are a dead give-away
>>
>>11507066
I see that gazelles gets a lot of photos of her hoof tip.
Still, she's only photographing the back of that panther's head.
>>
>>11507056

http://lol.disney.com/zootopia-as-told-by-emoji
https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Zootopia-As-Told-Emoji/dp/1772755354

>>11507079
>>11507051

It's dogear
>>
File: 1470665496174.png (2MB, 1422x827px) Image search: [Google]
1470665496174.png
2MB, 1422x827px
>>11507025
What about butt-smooshing?
>>
File: IMG_5002.jpg (162KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5002.jpg
162KB, 790x1200px
>>
File: bb1905008538c99e74974f8e27722e9e.jpg (161KB, 844x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bb1905008538c99e74974f8e27722e9e.jpg
161KB, 844x1280px
>>11506926
There can be only one!
>>
>>11507066
how the heck did that horse manage to become a journalist?
>>
>>11507105
Only if combined with hotdogging
>>
>>11507097
why did dogear draw those anyway? Chars for a new douji?
>>
>>11507119
Better question, how does he reach the button on top to take the picture without dropping the camera
>>
File: tumblr_ow5hnzq7Gn1thdej8o1_raw.png (169KB, 726x1404px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ow5hnzq7Gn1thdej8o1_raw.png
169KB, 726x1404px
>>
>>
File: uhhhhh its part of the show.png (2MB, 1872x2808px) Image search: [Google]
uhhhhh its part of the show.png
2MB, 1872x2808px
>>11506050
>>
>>11507181
would have been perfect if not for the mouth
>>
>>11507187
>>
>>11507140
even better question: how do hoofers function in society
>>
>>11507189
Nobby what the actual FUCK?
>>
>>11507196
>>
>>11505677
>>11505681
Honestly we could stand to benefit from some more dyke Judy content.
>>
>>11507204
>>
File: IMG_5003.jpg (107KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5003.jpg
107KB, 600x900px
>>
>>11507189
>>
>>11507213
>>
>>11506966
>>11506971
Twitter link?
>>
>>11507132
>why did dogear draw those anyway? Chars for a new douji?

https://tenshoku-web.jp/history/

Looks like they're characters for this, wish I which I could read because it looks interesting. Looks like a decent doggo salaryman comic in Japan
>>
>>11507181
>>11507187
Source?
>>
>>11507265
http://leaddoodles.tumblr.com/

https://trashasaurusrex.tumblr.com/
>>
>>11507191
Only the mouth sets you off? Not the super elongated form, but the mouth
>>
>>11507189
horse cock?
>>
File: 1467246999256.jpg (364KB, 1280x990px) Image search: [Google]
1467246999256.jpg
364KB, 1280x990px
>>11507311
>>
>>11507310
how can I hate good fapping material?
>>
File: Emojitopia.jpg (45KB, 826x340px) Image search: [Google]
Emojitopia.jpg
45KB, 826x340px
>>11507097
So basically this youtube in paperback form?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCKCOboB6xQ
>>
File: 20170912_111858.jpg (397KB, 1407x1511px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_111858.jpg
397KB, 1407x1511px
>>11506527
vibes
>>
>>11507126
Whats hotdogging? I'll need a pic for clarification.
It sounds gay though.
>>
>>11507391
Nikolu right?
You are an absolute madman
>keep it up!
>>
>>11507391
>That shirt
A+
>>
>>11507191
Boy you sure are picky.
>>
>>11507402
nope, im bate!
thanks though
>>
>>11507246

The bottom user is SeiRruf, the other I'll never find again sorry
>>
File: IMG_5040.jpg (81KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5040.jpg
81KB, 420x420px
>>11507357
Yes
>>
>>11507402

Ha I thought it was nikolu too
>>
File: IMG_5041.jpg (111KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5041.jpg
111KB, 1024x765px
Bun buns
>>
File: IMG_5021.jpg (144KB, 1200x1142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5021.jpg
144KB, 1200x1142px
>>
File: IMG_5022.jpg (154KB, 1023x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5022.jpg
154KB, 1023x580px
>>
File: IMG_5024.jpg (262KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5024.jpg
262KB, 933x1200px
@marema_kishin
>>
File: IMG_5023.jpg (240KB, 1028x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5023.jpg
240KB, 1028x1200px
Jill and Jude
>>
>>11505668
Judy x Gazelle
>>
File: IMG_5020.jpg (217KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5020.jpg
217KB, 1200x900px
Anon's room
>>
File: IMG_3018.png (1MB, 1716x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3018.png
1MB, 1716x2000px
>>11505668

SkyeHopps is the one true ship
>>
File: 1504363201162.jpg (147KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504363201162.jpg
147KB, 900x1200px
>>11507489
i still can't believe they chose this exact frame for this pillow cover
>>
>>11507459
Source please
>>
>>11507433
Thanks
>>
>>11507306
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1495616841914.jpg (117KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1495616841914.jpg
117KB, 1024x683px
>>11507487
>not providing pictures of best lesbian crackship
shame, anon
>>
File: VBXFORJ.gif (1MB, 456x294px) Image search: [Google]
VBXFORJ.gif
1MB, 456x294px
>>
>>11507625

who is she
>>
File: IMG_5025.jpg (56KB, 884x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5025.jpg
56KB, 884x1200px
Prototype booty
>>
File: IMG_5042.jpg (188KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5042.jpg
188KB, 1024x1024px
>>11507521

Sorry seriously couldn't find it in my feed. When other users retweet people I don't follow or old tweets, they don't usually show up in my feed again
>>
File: IMG_5026.jpg (149KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5026.jpg
149KB, 850x1200px
>>
File: IMG_5044.png (333KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5044.png
333KB, 827x1169px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1496359475540.png (999KB, 1425x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1496359475540.png
999KB, 1425x1088px
>>11505057
>>
>>11507777
>Quad 7s
WildeViolet confirmed
>>
cuckie coo

cuckie coo
>>
File: fbcc3dc768163faf009a8a1b45ec9bc7.png (272KB, 1005x678px) Image search: [Google]
fbcc3dc768163faf009a8a1b45ec9bc7.png
272KB, 1005x678px
>plot twist: Remmy's parents are ok with him marrying a pred
>>
>>11507777
>>11507792
Don't see a nametag on that fox and we were talking about RinehartViolet. RinehartViolet confirmed
>>
>>11507894
plot twist
remmy doesnt want to get hitched
>>
>>11507894
I just realized that Betty's head is touching the ceiling WHILE sitting down. How the fuck did she get through the front door?
>>
>>11507945
A bigger question is why is the ceiling that low in the first place. They could practically touch it when they stand up, who the hell as the ceiling that low?
>>
File: IMG_5035.jpg (113KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5035.jpg
113KB, 1200x836px
>>
File: IMG_5043.jpg (133KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5043.jpg
133KB, 1200x749px
>>11507945

Hands and knees, anon
>>
File: 1498484086768.png (2MB, 3500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1498484086768.png
2MB, 3500x3500px
>>11507777
>>
File: IMG_5045.jpg (62KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5045.jpg
62KB, 609x607px
>>
File: 59144905_p1_master1200.jpg (771KB, 995x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59144905_p1_master1200.jpg
771KB, 995x1200px
>>
File: 43651073595526b29c4a1.png (235KB, 589x648px) Image search: [Google]
43651073595526b29c4a1.png
235KB, 589x648px
>>11507978
I just noticed how skinny Astro seems to draw Nick at times. Look at those arms.
>>
File: IMG_5029.jpg (105KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5029.jpg
105KB, 1024x1024px
But anon it's not the size of the arms that matters
>>
>>11505753
Judy finds herself biting off more than she can chew when she becomes the focal point of an underground predator x prey BDSM club
>>
File: IMG_5036.jpg (85KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5036.jpg
85KB, 811x1200px
>>11508040
>bondage club with no bondage
>>
File: IMG_5038.jpg (116KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5038.jpg
116KB, 850x1200px
>>
File: IMG_5039.jpg (134KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5039.jpg
134KB, 850x1200px
>>11508074
>>
>>11507777
>>11507977
>quads of seven
>dubs of seven

What is happening
>>
>>11507391
This sloth is a damn good sloth
>>
>>11507391
>nobby will never stick his dick in an oiled otter cuddle pile
>>
/ztg/, please tell me whichever decent furry image galleries with a tag system that you know of. I already know e621, Booru, Gelbooru, rule34.xxx and Sankaku Complex. Non-English sites are fine too.
>>
>>11508217

If you can search Japanese keywords, Pixiv has a tag system
>>
File: 1501059823430.jpg (18KB, 809x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501059823430.jpg
18KB, 809x340px
So this was a weird prompt:
>Judy accidentally became a psychic
>She didn't realize it happened, she was just walking around the precinct one day when she suddenly decided that "that rabbit cop is just too small"
>It didn't take long at all for her to grasp what had happened
>If she was a good cop before, she was unstoppable now
>Always making turns before the culprit during chases, managing to stop plots before they started, and setting records for the speed at which she could coax a confession
>No one knew her secret
>Unfortunately, she knew everyone else's
>Like how Fangmeyer had sexual dysphoria and lusted after that fox cock
>Or how often Clawhauser fucking masturbated in the precinct, often fantasizing about that fox cock
>And how Bogo was super into a magical girl anime but never told anyone, not even his wife
>Also he lusted after that fox cock
>In fact, it was the fox that seemed to be the only normal one
>That was until one day, Nick was enjoying some private time on the PC
>He was just about to finish when Judy busted into his house with her gun drawn
"Judy what the fu-"
>"HANDS ON THE GROUND, NICK!"
"Judy, why are you in my hou-"
>"No. NO!"
>"This is NOT okay, Nick"
>"How could you, after all this time we've known each other?"
>"this WHOLE TIME"
>Nick looked on in confusion as Judy began to tear up
>Her lips trembled as she looked him in the eyes, expression twisted with a sense of betrayal and distrust

>"You were the shitstirrer...?"
>>
File: IMG_5031.jpg (205KB, 1043x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5031.jpg
205KB, 1043x1200px
Jill undercover as an OL
>>
>>11508243
Oh yeah but that site is for original work. I'm looking for collections, so I can try to source pics.
>>
File: IMG_5012.jpg (51KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5012.jpg
51KB, 550x550px
>>11508273

Shitstirrer begone!
>>
>>11508273
t. shitstirrer
stop tooting your own horn
>>
File: 64820076_p6.png (387KB, 1135x612px) Image search: [Google]
64820076_p6.png
387KB, 1135x612px
>>
File: 1493058721059.jpg (193KB, 782x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1493058721059.jpg
193KB, 782x2047px
>>11508274
>>
>>11508348
4u
>>
File: 1491746169066.jpg (289KB, 875x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491746169066.jpg
289KB, 875x1200px
>>
>>11508274
OL?
That's not a term I know...
>>
File: 1504507387600.png (1MB, 1200x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1504507387600.png
1MB, 1200x1069px
>>11508348
so gay
>>
>>11508429
I assume it is short for Office Lady
>>
>>11508456
>its an actual initialism
thats weird that we need to shorten that or give it a term? how often do people reference "office ladies" to need to gain valuable time by saying or typing OL instead?
>>
>>11508429
>>11508478
It's largely a Japanese term that's used in anime, so it gets used by weebs on a weeb board.
>>
>>11508490
Ohhh
I guess an office lady is sort of a trope in anime...
>>
>>11508490

It's largely a term used in everyday Japan, dumbass.
>>
>>11508478
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_lady

Like female equivalent of salaryman in japan
>>
>>11508478
It is actually more of a Japanese term; I've never really heard it used in the States. "Office Ladies" usually refers to women that work in service or clerical work.
>>
>>11508067
is that from mochigolo?
>>
>>11508503
Yeah, hence why I said it's a Japanese term.
I was making the point that it's also used in anime because that's what generally leads to non-Japanese folks becoming familiar with it.
>>
>>11508274
>>11508407
>>11508427
Still crossing my fingers we'll get the Jack compilation comics from Japan
>>
File: IMG_5032.jpg (168KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5032.jpg
168KB, 720x1200px
>>11508530
Yes
>>
File: IMG_5028.jpg (206KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5028.jpg
206KB, 1024x1024px
>>11508537
Me too
>>
not in the movie
>>
>>11508585
So how many of these are Jack undercover and how many of these are Jill?
>>
>>11508597
Don't worry anon, someday you'll be in the movie.
Someday.
>>
File: IMG_5046.png (113KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5046.png
113KB, 666x666px
>>11508597
>>11508619
>>
File: IMG_5011.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5011.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
Anon...
>>
>>11508636
I like that after reply made this comic finished his radio drama.
>>
Odds: Work on big project for thread
Evens: Read suggested stories
Dubs+ Slack off
>>
>>11508698
Alright, link me your short stories and greentexts, and I will read them for you.
>>
>>11506223
Why is Nick
>>
File: Jill Savage as fuck.png (811KB, 1327x1659px) Image search: [Google]
Jill Savage as fuck.png
811KB, 1327x1659px
>>11508274
>>11508407
>>11508427
>>11508585
>>
File: Youfuckingweasel.jpg (87KB, 579x747px) Image search: [Google]
Youfuckingweasel.jpg
87KB, 579x747px
Well I finally got my 3ds and was ready to download 3d Colors and start drawing.... only when I opened the box I realized it didn't come with a charger.

Fuck you Nintendo. Seriously fuck you.
>>
Ayoh does anyone here have the latest mostest up to datest CC card deck list thing?
>>
>>11508853
NO
>>
File: paintpopo.png (5KB, 228x163px) Image search: [Google]
paintpopo.png
5KB, 228x163px
>>11508853
https://m.imgur.com/a/p3bKj
>>
>>11508778
>not your blog
But yeah, to "cut down on the price" the je-nintendo doesn't include a charger.

You should respond by hacking and homebrewing your 3ds enabling you to pirate every known game in existence along with emulating most 90's games.
>>
File: IMG_4907.jpg (71KB, 905x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4907.jpg
71KB, 905x609px
>>11508778
That bites
>>
File: Nick_was_the_shitstirrer.png (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Nick_was_the_shitstirrer.png
117KB, 1024x576px
>>11508273
fuck you, anon; made me think it was going in another direction near the end
>>
>>11506352
Sonic
>>
>>11508958
nice spoiler filename
dumb chamois
>>
>>11508720

http://archiveofourown.org/works/11823042/chapters/26679534

:) enjoy
>>
>>11507945
>>11507952
>The whole house is magic. The Cormo family are a family of wizards, except for Remmy who lost his magic privileges after a falling out with his family but they had repaired that relationship.
>Betty doesn't know that she is marrying into a family of wizards
>>
File: Charlie.png (14KB, 256x258px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie.png
14KB, 256x258px
>204.44.86.146/psDarkEdition
>http://github.com/armasyll/ps
>totally not a rape and gore simulator 2017
>>
Post winter comfy pics, the heat's killing me here
>>
>>11508929
Could do that but since they updated it to the latest version before shipping it means I still have to go out and buy a game since soundhax won't work

Also I realize its not my blog but I did want to contribute this coming TT even if I'm not that great of an artist, now it looks like I'm going to miss it for another week
>>
File: 1465869530831.jpg (94KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
1465869530831.jpg
94KB, 1280x855px
>>11509167
>>
>>11509207
There needs to be more comf stories around this, I mean I know there are plenty but there is still so much potential to be milk from that pic
>>
>>11507574
I support this crackship, only because I know it'll be boarded by the Nick Wilde's Revenge
>>
File: 1505195163991.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1505195163991.webm
2MB, 640x360px
What is it about predator women that you like /ztg/? Does this translate over to actual women?
>>
File: Skyeplansahead.jpg (145KB, 1043x944px) Image search: [Google]
Skyeplansahead.jpg
145KB, 1043x944px
>>11509311
Sharp teeth, long tongues, high flexibility, dainty paws and exquisite claws

Least with foxes, don't really care about most other species with the exception of maybe wolves.

Does it extend to human women? Nope, have no attraction to human women at all.
>>
>>11509311
i like yiff them and lick teeth uwu also wolf musk
>>
>>11509311
Before this whole fandom emerged I was already into big strong women.
>>
>>11507777
>>11507977
You know, I remember a while ago, someone mentioned that Violet (or anyone really) dating Nick would be a dick move to Judy because it was mainly her influence that had Nick turn his life around and it was like "stealing the fruit Judy grew" or something like that.
What about the reverse, the influence Nick had on Judy?

Without Nick, Judy probably still wouldn't trust foxes, or predators in general. She was ready to pull fox repellent when Nick went into an ice cream shop and wasn't doing anything threatening. He got her to see her own bigotry and become a better person.
Wouldn't it be a dick move to Nick if Judy dated Gideon (or anyone else really), considering she probably wouldn't think of dating a fox without Nick.
>>
File: IMG_5034.jpg (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5034.jpg
140KB, 800x800px
>>
File: IMG_5004.jpg (99KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5004.jpg
99KB, 600x371px
>>
File: III - The Empress.png (127KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
III - The Empress.png
127KB, 400x558px
>>
File: IMG_5005.jpg (95KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5005.jpg
95KB, 600x371px
>>11509438
>>
>>11509438
>>11509444
Judy and Nick should trade places.
Makes more sense.
>>
>>11509442
Are those bags of trash?
Gud you cad.
>>
>>11509438
Why is Flynn dressed as Doug Funnie
>>
File: to_be_honest_with_you.png (1MB, 1600x671px) Image search: [Google]
to_be_honest_with_you.png
1MB, 1600x671px
>>11509368
And THAT is why I don't see the appeal of Judeon either
>>
>>11509442
The goblin queen?
>>
File: IMG_5006.jpg (119KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5006.jpg
119KB, 600x371px
>>11509444
>>
File: IMG_5008.jpg (88KB, 550x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5008.jpg
88KB, 550x533px
>>11509473
>>
>>11509442
>[Nyo ho hos in royalty]
>>
>>11509442
maximum overbully
>>
File: Technically SFW.png (306KB, 1300x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Technically SFW.png
306KB, 1300x1700px
>>11504397
>>
File: Lewd sfw.png (432KB, 1700x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd sfw.png
432KB, 1700x1300px
>>11504390
>>11504425
>>
File: Trash.png (285KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Trash.png
285KB, 1300x1500px
>>11504408
>>
>>11509570
Hmm~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekjBFij3sg4

but for real thanks for taking the time this is rly good <3
>>
File: luxury fangmeyer.png (334KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
luxury fangmeyer.png
334KB, 500x641px
>>11509578
>>
>>11509461
I remember that I asked someone what was the appeal of Judeon, and I never got a straight answer aside from "it is a scenario in my head". I don't really mind Judeon or any ship really; I'd be a hypocrite considering I ship WildeViolet for shits and giggles, but I'll still admit it is a crackship (plus Violet/Rinehart now...).
But it gets weird and somewhat funny when Judeon comes up and someone tries to be serious about it, like when someone actually went into detail of how Gideon was "the better fox" rather than the usual picture spam we have.
>>
File: IMG_5049.jpg (167KB, 613x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5049.jpg
167KB, 613x1200px
>>
File: IMG_5050.jpg (223KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5050.jpg
223KB, 901x1200px
>>11509651
>>
>>11508958
>Nick's demeanor changed. He grew calm and a small smirk appeared on his lips.
>"Well, Judy, I guess you'll have to take us in."
>"I'm sorry, Nick, but I-. Wait. What do you mean, 'us'?"
>Nick's grin grew wider as he gestured towards his PC. Judy gasped when she saw the small set of paws still working the keyboard.
>Nick began laughing. His grin changed to an insane leer.
>"You see, Carrots. Cotton is here, too."
>>
File: TTanon.png (975KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
TTanon.png
975KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>11509768
sick shit
>>
>>11509768
Fucking excellent
>>
>>11509768
Dayyyyyumn
>>
>>11509768
oh shit this is good
>>
>>11509696
>Cotton posts a picture of Nick's dick on a vixen sexual assault awareness site
>>
>>11509768
Hot damn son.
>>
>>11509768
Nice one, Mead!
>>
>>11509207
>>11509233
tfw this pic is essentially a scene in all of my fics
>>
File: worthit.png (116KB, 842x391px) Image search: [Google]
worthit.png
116KB, 842x391px
>>11505715
>>11505719
like this?
>>
File: schoolassignment.png (47KB, 641x359px) Image search: [Google]
schoolassignment.png
47KB, 641x359px
>>11505801
>>
File: Ididdameme.png (81KB, 474x673px) Image search: [Google]
Ididdameme.png
81KB, 474x673px
>>11505995
sorry for the late response
>>
>>11509881
why is there a feathe-

oohhhhh

heh
>>
File: IMG_5027.jpg (163KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5027.jpg
163KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>tfw you just want to make friends with similar interests but you're too autistic to get the balls to speak in the already autistic furry discord

kill me already I'm so lonely
>>
File: 1471333932593.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471333932593.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>11509570
That's a really sassy-looking Finnick. He looks ready to lay a beatdown on some fool
>>
>>11509583
This is a fine bag of tra... wait it's that weird skunk that's always hanging around with shorty squad!

Thank you A_Sig.
>>
>>11509974
>want to make friends but years of 4chan and solitude ended making you too paranoid and jumpy
>>
>>11509899
holy kek
>>
>>11509899
>work ball

this is so sad but holy fuck I kekd
>>
File: IMG_4864.png (304KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4864.png
304KB, 1017x786px
>>11509979
>>
File: dumbdoodles.png (137KB, 1748x1240px) Image search: [Google]
dumbdoodles.png
137KB, 1748x1240px
>>11505801
also this, it's like a digital sketchbook

>>11506408
it fits
>>
>>11509974
>>11509993

Just do it. What's the worst that could happen
>>
File: IMG_5030.jpg (158KB, 1200x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5030.jpg
158KB, 1200x977px
>>
>>11510062

well the first time I joined the discord and said something they immediately started asking me about my kinks. literally the first thing they asked.

honestly I don't know what I expected.

I just hope that if/when I do talk in there again, I can chat with the less creepy people
>>
Once I had a bad day and I was the shitposter.

I'm sorry anons.
>>
>>11510137

it's okay man. I forgive you.
we've all made shitposts whether we realize it or not, and sometimes its takes over the thread.
>>
>>11510137
Hello, shitstirrer. Could you go back to Roommates/ /5n@f/?
>>
>>11510137
yeah, I've been called shitstirrer once even though I thought I was being funny. This made me think twice about posting, but bad days happen to everyone, hope you're doing well these days anon.
>>
>>11510045

you should go by something else. you are too hard on yourself

how about "anon51". your sona looks AyyLmao-ish.
>>
>>11510184

that sucks when that happens. its happened to me too. sometimes I'm trying to be funny, and sometimes I'm just trying to express an opinion as nice as possible and suddenly
>ugh its the shitstirrer.
>go back to the roommates thread.
>isn't it your bedtime soon?
etc.
whatever, it is what it is.
>>
>>11510134

Welp the first time I came onto 4chan that one image of Nick selling Judy to a doggo asking for more fresh buns kept reshilling.

Never would have guessed this place was the actually comfy place it normally is.

Don't go into it wondering what people can do for you, go in it helping others. Share if you're a CC or offer to help or edit other CC work.

You can't let one weird experience keep you from doing things you want to do in life.
>>
>>11510217
>Don't go into it wondering what people can do for you, go in it helping others

that's a good point, thanks
I think I kind of think that way for the most part now, but I'm too afraid about being ignored or not wanted when I offer stuff.

ill try to hop back into discussion anyway. it is surprisingly comfy here once ya get settled.
you are inspiring, anon.
>>
File: warriorofforgiveness.png (24KB, 357x437px) Image search: [Google]
warriorofforgiveness.png
24KB, 357x437px
>>11510137
The warrior of forgiveness forgives you anon.
It takes strength to admit and apologize, today you don't suck.

>>11510185
You're sweet, anon, thank you.
I'm not depressed or sad about it. It's fact I'm not good.
The name is a reminder for me to be ok with that and improve until I don't suck anymore.
>>
>>11510150
>>11510184

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I've been doing a lot better and I try to make up for it by posting content and commenting on CC work.

>>11510169

Def not the fnaf shitposter. Just an anon who vented personal frustrations on the thread when I should not have.
>>
>>11510045
Your style reminds me of Teabro's
>>
>>11510362
Yeah, it totally looks like Teabro's actually
>>
>>11510040
>those artifacts

Clean that shit up
>>
Page 10

>>11510549
>>11510549
>>11510549
>>
>>11510316
I like the warrior of forgiveness
>>
>>11509311
>That complete lack of understanding of how to dice
Disgusting
>>
>>11506789
>>11506911
>>11506954
Robin's face is pretty amateurish imho
>>
File: Hello new friend.png (76KB, 534x386px) Image search: [Google]
Hello new friend.png
76KB, 534x386px
>>11505485
>>
>>11510617
Do not lick the unicorn Gazelle trading card, it was a collectors item!
>>
>>11510251
I'm not saying it won't happen and I know it sucks getting ignored or rejected but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I don't discord much but everyone has always greeted me when I pop in and say hello.

Everyone else started at some point too. Good luck anon! I hope it helped some.
>>
>>11510316

I appreciate it, Udontsuck
>>
>>11510137
That's big of you man
Here's to better days, and, if they come again, a better way to deal with the bad ones
Thread posts: 413
Thread images: 144

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.