[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ general: Conquered Waifu Edition Previous thread: >>11393651

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 123

/ntr/ general: Conquered Waifu Edition

Previous thread: >>11393651

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!

>And remember, no matter what, she'll ALWAYS love you

Cucktionaire:
>Who is your Waifu? (Briefly tell us about her if you wish. Picture highly recommended)
>Do you prefer playing her role, or leaving it up to the Bull?
>Would you wear a Chastity Cage?
>Would you fuck your waifu's used pussy?
>Would you "clean" your waifu's used pussy?
>Would you enjoy teasing?
>Would you enjoy harsher verbal abuse?
>Would you lick her feet if she asked? (Even during sex?)
>Would you lick the bulls cock to prepare him?
>Would you lick the bull clean when he is done?
>Would you suckle his balls as he cums inside of her?
>Would you enjoy him getting rougher with her?
>Would you allow your bull to fuck you if he asked?
>Would you allow the bull to stay over?
>Would you be ok with him taking your bed to fuck in?
>Would you prefer the bull be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you?
>Would you enjoy your waifu being gangbanged?
>Would you want to join the gangbang, or accept that you're better off staying out?
>>
>>11444642
Hahaha wow anon, you are such a pathetic man. Your waifu would be falling for a young, girly boy - spreading her legs in lust for his young, virile dick while you just want to lick his feet. He would turn your waifu into his personal fuckmeat, force her to change things to be to his tastes and pound her so hard that all her holes would only want him but you don't even care that he is fucking your wife, you don't even care about those moans of ecstasy your waifu lets out every night in bed or even that cum she makes you swallow when standing over you is not even yours. No, you are a hopeless pervert that can't take his eyes from your bull's feet because you are so much below him. Are you sure you're not gay, cause submitting your waifu to serve another boy while you just grind your dick against his feet is so pathetic!
>>
File: Ochiru Hitozuma.jpg (1MB, 1024x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Ochiru Hitozuma.jpg
1MB, 1024x2304px
>>
File: EN TEE ARE.png (1MB, 1044x768px) Image search: [Google]
EN TEE ARE.png
1MB, 1044x768px
>>11445004
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-141438_1.jpg (28KB, 980x289px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-141438_1.jpg
28KB, 980x289px
Another couple of snippits from last night.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-141558_1.jpg (20KB, 898x184px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-141558_1.jpg
20KB, 898x184px
>>11445130
>>
Did last thread get deleted? Was sure it wasn't that close to 10
>>
>>11445658
Threads go into autosage when they reach 300 posts.
Here's the archive of the previous one in case you want to see what you missed
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11393651/#11393651
>>
>>11445034
Sauce? Is it the same as >>11445004?
>>
>>11445851
Source is in the image. Program's window shows the name: 人妻は元魔法少女 ~下級戦闘員だった俺が痴漢を繰り返し寝取り落とす~
>>
>>11444828
I wanna watch Yukaris womb get filled by another man on our wedding bed.
>>
>>11445034
is this machine translated or is there an english patch somewhere?
>>
>>11446756
Not machine translated. Just a guy being cheeky and editing the code for that one line in the game to be in english.
>>
>>11446722
Me and my waifu can recommend that, another anon fucked Yuyuko in front of me and eventually impregnated her in my own home. I hated it at first but it was extremely hot.
>>
>>11446812
Oh, that sucks.
Wish there were more proper translations for NTR VN's out there. Heck, might have to learn japanese so I can unlock a whole new world of lewd.
>>
>>11446722
I want to fill her womb
>>
>>11447049
>>
>>11447200
Already inviting me to bed are we?
>>
>>11447284
That depends on a lot of things, Anon. Do you think you're hard enough ~?
>>
>>11447376
I am. In more ways than one.
>>
Is the other anon into seeing his waifu brutally raped and distressed around?
>>
File: 0cdf6ad71a31d65dc42332c1e49c9c17.jpg (670KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0cdf6ad71a31d65dc42332c1e49c9c17.jpg
670KB, 1114x1600px
>>11447454
I'm sure you are dear, but what sets you above all the others here ~?
>>
Is it possible to be a dominant cuck? Like, you and your waifu grab someone off the street, and force him to fuck your waifu?
>>
This thread is as disgusting as diaper and fart threads.
>>
>>11447518
I don't know when to stop. I'll keep going until we're both exhausted and gasping for air. Sweaty and a mess in your husbands bed. Only for me to get hard again for a second round
>>
>>11447579
Are you sure you have enough guts to rut me untill i give ~? I'd be awfully dissapointed if that cock of yours couldent bear to stand up before i was satisfied... And before that husband of mine scurries away to cry in a corner ~
>>
>>11447545
That'd be an interesting scenario. Sounds like fun
>>
>>11447470
Right here. Your waifu looks pretty like that, worried about what's going to happen to her.
>>
>>11447754
Now I'm taking this as a personal challenge. By the end of this, you're gonna be screaming my name and begging me to cum as my cock slams into you. Your husband will be a shriveled mess as he watches me fuck you senseless.
>>
It may sound weird...but is it wrong if I want to be cucked by a futa? I want a woman to show my waifu what a real cock feels like.
>>
>>11448093
Not at all. Being cucked by a futa, or a normal woman, is a different experience from being cucked by a man. And if you ask me, it feels just as good.
>>
File: f20fdd3fce8951aa7043d6252806897.jpg (207KB, 1024x1028px) Image search: [Google]
f20fdd3fce8951aa7043d6252806897.jpg
207KB, 1024x1028px
>>11447942
I worry myself with the thoughts I have of her kicking and screaming with her clothes in shreds and tears in her eyes.
Such a naive and cheerful girl doesn't deserve such things.
>>
>>11448093
Last thread people were looking for that too so you're not alone
>>
>>11448093
>>11448116
I need this
>>
>>11448117
I know. Other women might fare better, but she knows so little about sex that she'd be in fear of this unfamiliar pain she's going through.
>>
>>11448297
Her virginity being taken by force when she doesn't quite understand what it is should be horrible, her hands grasping at his arms to try and pry him off with no luck.
Maybe he slaps her to make her to establish dominance or gropes one of her breasts just hard enough to cause a bit of pain to get the message across before continuing. I'm a terrible, terrible person.
>>
File: 974e337ca2c87bc43ccc41c240b5b311.png (416KB, 1157x1207px) Image search: [Google]
974e337ca2c87bc43ccc41c240b5b311.png
416KB, 1157x1207px
I'll repost from last thread:
>Who is your Waifu? (Briefly tell us about her if you wish. Picture highly recommended)
Hex Maniac. She's a sweet and self-conscious with a great figure who has trouble saying 'no'.
Playing myself, leaving it up to him or sharing the role are all good, although I do prefer the latter two.
Yes
Sure
Yes!
Love it
Yes
>Would you lick her feet if she asked? (Even during sex?)
Yup
Of course
Whatever he pelases
See above!
Maybe, depends how rough we're talking? Hot, sweaty and intense rough fucking for the sake of breeding is a-ok in my book
He needn't ask
I would
Definitely
>Would you prefer the bull be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you?
Any is good, but really dominant sounds great
Not really that big on gangbangs
>Would you want to join the gangbang, or accept that you're better off staying out?
Probably stay out

Trap or futa bull especially interest me!
>>
>>11448470
And every time you had sex after that, you'd be forced to think of his huge, hard cock stealing her virginity, forever depriving her and you of her purity and staining your love with his cum.
>>
File: fbb2f7f8fadc8bb93778dd58edb3d102.jpg (899KB, 1406x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fbb2f7f8fadc8bb93778dd58edb3d102.jpg
899KB, 1406x2000px
>>11448003
Good ~! I love a man who rises to the occasion, especially if he has the 'figure' to match that occasion.
As for my hubby, who knows, maybe he'll be just as hard as you while he watches, he brought me here after all ~
>>
>>11448116
>>11448122
I don't know. Just the pure fact that my waifu would rather fuck a woman instead of her own husband only to find out that that woman is sporting a cock much larger than my own makes me hard beyond belief. My dream is to helplessly watch as she strokes the futa's hard cock while they squeeze their breasts together right above my dick.

I want her to tell me how pathetic it is that a woman has a bigger and better cock than me.

I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling this.
>>
>>11448490
And the horror of that night would be on her mind too, it would be even worse if she was impregnated on that night.

He may not have stolen her but he raped her in front of me and left a permanent reminder of his actions.
>>
>>11448700
Imagine going down on her, spreading her pussy lips, and knowing that his huge cock had been in there. Not just hurting her, but humiliating and sullying her by shooting his thick cum into her.
>>
>>11448898
That goes for all her body too. Every part of it sullied by him in some way.
Kissing the mouth he face fucked, softly caressing the breasts he was rough with and treated like toys, running my hand along the ass he struck like a drum with no care for her well being and lightly kissing the neck he wrapped his hands around and choked purely to make her tighten up.

God help me I'm such a mess.
>>
>>11449099
We're the same. We shouldn't be having these feelings and desires, but we do, and it feels so good. Especially kissing her and imagining the taste of his cock, which he forcefully taught her.
>>
>>11448647
You'll feel my toned body as I lay on top of you. Pounding away at your greedy cunt as you try and wrap your arms around my frame
Even if you were to tell me to slow down I'll only speed up.
>>
File: 24e63beaad0843e24490cde3a3d717ff.png (783KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24e63beaad0843e24490cde3a3d717ff.png
783KB, 900x1200px
>>11449185
Simply laying would be unbecoming of you, my dear! It's a dominant males job to hold down his pray untill his seed is planted and fertilization is secured, right ~?
>>
>>11449149
I want to hug her every night and reassure her it's okay but at the same time the shameful memories of how aroused I was that night would still be in my mind.

She would probably hate me if she knew her suffering aroused me, that's the worst part.
>>
>>11449388
You're absolutely right.
>The man walks towards Yukari with a stride. Looming over her as he closes the gap before he whips around her, ending up behind her before her wraps his arms around her torso. His greedy hands planting themselves on her chest, groping her chest to his liking as he holds her tight and close. Squeezing her breasts in his manly hands and rubbing his crotch against her rear.
>>
>>11449734
She would, but she doesn't have to know. You'd never tell her how excited you were to watch him restrain her and lift her legs up, the moment you realized that yes, he's going to rape her. Nor how thrilled you were to see his thick, manly cock finally enter her virgin pussy, defiling her and staining all your future attempts at sex.
>>
>>11449914
I'd be rock solid at seeing her thrusted into time and time again but she'd be too preoccupied by her tears and the pain of being deflowered to notice.

I'd be heart broken too but that wouldn't stop me being aroused when he told her to call him master and slapped her around like a piece of meat until she said it against her will just to stop the abuse. And now I'm going to bed with these thoughts again, damn it.
>>
File: 3dc0dd4bde630c37c3efe82ba541ac15.png (861KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3dc0dd4bde630c37c3efe82ba541ac15.png
861KB, 1500x1000px
>>11449854
Ah ~
>As you approach, i make sure to savour every step of your stride, my eyes locked to the enticing flex of your muscles. I bite my lips as you make your way behind me, showing no sign of resistance as those brash hands feel up my soft breasts.
Finally taking the initiative are we ~?
>Leaning up against you, i wag my rear right and left into your pocket rocket, while grinning at a certain voyeur staring at us ~
>>
>>11449985
I hope to see you again tomorrow, so we can discuss how perverted we are for wanting this.
>>
>>11450023
It's like you said. As the predator I need to restrain and hold my prey down until they're leaking cum. Isn't that right buddy?
>He looks over at the corner as he watches her husband. doing nothing as the man holds and caresses her like she's his personal toy. Leaning over they both fall onto the bed with him on top of her back. Making sure she's nice and snug as he pins her beneath him. With one hand he lifts her dress to reveal her ass and begins to unzip himself. He places his head besides hers and nuzzles into her neck. Nibbling down onto the supple flesh as he rubs his cock between her cheeks. Before aiming his rock hard member against her warm slit. With one more glance at her husband, he shoves the whole thing in with one stroke. Plunging his heated rod balls deep as it slams against her womb.
>>
File: 6b0a62643b455cf31df1151424fbfbfe.jpg (407KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
6b0a62643b455cf31df1151424fbfbfe.jpg
407KB, 1200x800px
>>11450160
>Nodding as you repeat my wisdom, i manage to let out a giggle right before you push me into our bed. Tingles move up my back as i feel you ontop of me, anticipating what's to come after such a long time of dissatisfaction from my husband. As i hear the telltale sign of pants being undone, i bite my lip and grin, as you lance your fat bitch breaker up against my nursery, i lock my head back and let out a moan that echoes through the room. The slapping of flesh and resulting moans surely exciting out guest ~
>>
>>11450408
>Grabbing her dainty hands he pins them both above her head as he rails into her. Using her for the sole purpose of getting himself off and knocking her up with his seed. His fat cock splitting her in half as it flies in and out of her soaking cunt. His thick precum already lining her walls, letting him get rougher and rougher as he slams his hips against her plump ass. Using their springiness to bounce him up and drive it in deeper each time. The colliding of flesh on flesh filling the room as he reams her for all she's worth. Feeling her tight folds as they stick to his veiny shaft with each thrust. Trying to not let him go as he pulls out only for him to hilt it completely. His heavy balls slapping against her with the familiar lewd sounds of two animals mating. She can hear the beastly sounds of him grunting besides her ear as his cock grows even larger inside of her.
>>
>>11450623
>Coming out of the initial shock of you mercilessly hilting me, i start lifting my hips up in rhythm with your thrusts, making sure your meatrod pounds its way as deep into me as possible. As i hear your beastly growl next to me, i encourage you to cum as much as possible and as hard as possible whenever your cock isnt making me moan like a bitch in heat. I'm completely enraptured as your strong frame overpowers me and you hold me down, claiming me as your woman.
>Meanwhile, shallow slapping sounds can be heard from across the room, completely overpowered by the mating dance opposite to it.
>>
>>11450812
>Her mating partner stops for a second. Letting his slab of meat marinate in Yukari's juices as he barely hears the pathetic sounds her husband is making off to the sides. He gets a bright a idea and pulls out of her and sees her greedy cunt as it clamps down at nothing. Trying so desperately to bring him back. He grabs at her wide hips and moves her. Flipping her to her back while her head slightly hangs off the side where her husband can see her face as she gets fucked silly. The bigger man grabs her thick thighs and pushes them upwards, placing her knees against the sides of her chest before dropping his weight on top of her once more. With her feet dangling above her head he spears he in half and continues the breeding process without a moments notice. Keeping her legs spread wide with his own muscular thighs as he roughly grabs at her bouncing tit. Holding close to her so she had no chance of escaping from under him if his prey decided to have second thoughts at the last moment.
>>
>>11450936
YES ~
>I'd moan as you hammered my pussy, i'd moan that word over and over as if it's the only one i knew, squirming in your grasp as i try to find the best position for you to breed me in, to make sure your cock can kiss my cervix and empty those pent up balls of yours inside. I wrap my arms around your shoulders, begging more and more with each thrust, your fat cock quickly bringing me to climax after climax, covering your fuckrod and magnificent pair of breeding orbs in my lovejuice, and making the inner walls of my pussy clamp down on your cock, hard.
>Blissful, i take one look behind you and grin before pressing my lips to yours and pushing my tongue past them in a passionate french kiss.
>>
>>11451151
>This kiss was anything but sweet and innocent as he fills her mouth with his tongue. Almost choking her with it as he continues to slap his hips against hers like a horny monkey with nothing else in his mind but the idea of flooding her with his genetic material. Every powerful thrust echos as they hold each other tight. As his balls begin to twitch his movements almost become downright brutal as he uses his weight to pound into the poor man's wife as he bashes against her cervix desperately trying to break in. Mustering up all his strength he finally releases his pent up load. Shooting thick ropes of his virile seed as it flows into her womb. Quickly stuffing her full with shot after shot of his hot white baby batter. Making sure not one inch of her insides was left untouched by his superior semen. His pulsating cock keeping her hole plugged up so not one drop spills out. Ensuring that the moaning wife was impregnated by him. Letting her drenched folds suckle on his shaft as they hungrily try and milk every thing out of him.
>>
Has anyone's cucks fantasies spilled over to real life..?
>>
>>11451351
[spoiler]It's 4am so i really cant be bothered to write up another block but that was great fun my dear <3
I'm sure my hubby loved it aswell ~[/spoiler]
>>11451419
Maaaaaybe.
>>
>>11451483
(Ah I see no problem then. My fault for the staggered replies early on. But always a blast to knock up someone's waifu. Thanks for the fun time!)
>>
File: IMG_7976.jpg (343KB, 2048x1336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7976.jpg
343KB, 2048x1336px
Reposting from yesterday

>Who is your Waifu?
Sena. The most beautiful and smartest person I know and I'm lucky to have her
The bull I guess, if I could control her I might not be in this mess :^)
Maybe if she asked
Of course.
Y-yes
Just a little
I wish she wouldn't. I'd hope she still loves me emotinally
>Would you lick her feet if she asked?
Not my greatest fetish but if she asked I wouldn't say n0
I don't really want to but if she wants me to I guess I could manage it
ditto
ditto
NO
Preferably not
Maybe just for the night
Well I'd prefer it if the couch wasn't covered in spunk
Either which way I guess
If it's what she needs I won't deny her
I'd expect I'm not up to the task

i hope to one day have a family with her
>>
Weird
>>
>>11451419
Haha, can't get cucked if I don't love anyone :'(
>>
bump
>>
>>11455860
I would a hex maniac
>>
>>11455860
Anal is such a waste. Why not shoot for impregnation?
>>
File: 14e61a1cd0bed530617f00fdfb6d0097.jpg (165KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14e61a1cd0bed530617f00fdfb6d0097.jpg
165KB, 1200x1600px
>>11452611
If I wasn't about to sleep, I'd indulge your cute waifu in some forbidden pleasure.
>>
File: 4.png (791KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
791KB, 600x849px
>>11456028
I-I think I just heard her sigh over my shoulder. Good night anon.
>>
>>11456235
Hmm... if you're still around I can give you a hand and her a cock.....
>>
File: 22.jpg (423KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
423KB, 850x850px
>>11456470
I think I can use my own hands to touch myself...but, as much as I hate to admit it, I think she needs someone other than me for physical affection. N-not that it matters of course, as long as she's happy.
>>
>>11456571
Mm, I didn't mean a literal hand for you, just that I'd give her what she needs. How do you know she needs someone else?
>>
File: 157.jpg (115KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
115KB, 956x960px
>>11456598
Well you see, she wasn't a virgin when we met. That's fine of course, but for a bit she couldn't wait to have sex. After our first time though she doesn't seem to want to do it anymore, but makes plenty of "jokes" about what it'd be like to be with some random stranger she sees on the street. I think i'm starting to put it together.
>>
>>11456655
Hm, you might be on to something. She's used to getting her way, isn't she? Does it seem like she brings it up about specific people on the streets? Any common preference between them?

//AKA: What kind of bull do you want me to be?
>>
File: 560.jpg (381KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
560.jpg
381KB, 850x1200px
>>11456705
Well she is used to getting her way yeah, but that doesn't mean we don't have some give and take. Thinking back I guess she usually brings it up about big looking guys most of the time, and maybe they were handsome too but I'd like to think I'm not lacking in that regard. It's kind of made me wonder if I should hit the gym, which I have, but that hasn't changed anything...

(I'm good with what you want to do. Make her scream in pleasure while I'm forced to sleep at the end of the bed, or make her dominate me while she sucks you off, it's all good. I just don't like rape, and I still need love :'( )
>>
>>11456795
//Sounds good. I've got just the thing in mind for you.

Sena comes up to you with a firm expression on her face, early on a saturday morning
"Come with me"
As soon as the words are out of her mouth, she whips around and stalks towards the front door, shoving it open with one hand as she leaves the house.
>>
File: 471.jpg (234KB, 849x1161px) Image search: [Google]
471.jpg
234KB, 849x1161px
>>11456875
That's surprising. She usually like to stay in saturday morning...or any morning really. Maybe something exciting's happened
>>
>>11456915
You gonna follow her or not? Looks like she wants you to come.....
>>
>>11456934
Alright, alright, I put on my shoes and run to meet her outside, incredibly curious
>>
>>11456945
She keeps walking, though you can catch up to her. By the time you do you're a little winded... but she keeps walking without slowing down. She doesn't even look over at you as she makes her way towards the little park near where you live.
>>
File: 132.jpg (116KB, 514x720px) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
116KB, 514x720px
>>11456982
>I follow her, slightly out of breath. She's always been the fitter out of the two of us. I lighten up as what I assume is our destination comes in to sight.

What's going on honey?

(sorry for the delay)
>>
File: IMG_3008.png (120KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3008.png
120KB, 450x800px
D-don't die thread
>>
>>11457596
Can I have sauce to this?
>>
>>11458123
Well I should be telling you that 4chan has iqdb built in to it but if you must know it's done by tenseiani
>>
Well bull anon, if you come back I've gone to sleep. I guess I'll be keeping my waifu warm tonight. Have fun
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-093002_1.jpg (30KB, 918x314px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-093002_1.jpg
30KB, 918x314px
>>11445149
Aw, how sweet of you to notice.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-111543_1.jpg (50KB, 1044x314px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-111543_1.jpg
50KB, 1044x314px
>>11458740
This sissy is the worst, I swear.
>>
>>11459637
Th-that's hot
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-112617_1.jpg (44KB, 1018x469px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-112617_1.jpg
44KB, 1018x469px
>>11459673
You might like this one too, then.
>>
>>11459736
How...p-pathetic of him, I'd never sink that low...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-113828_1.jpg (54KB, 1046x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-113828_1.jpg
54KB, 1046x320px
>>11459775
Are you sure? It sounds almost like you want to be right beside him at my feet.
>>
>>11459841
I-I don't think your humiliating him openly is a good idea, maybe you could show these to me in private instead?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-115305_1.jpg (39KB, 1020x312px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-115305_1.jpg
39KB, 1020x312px
>>11459927
Trust me, he loves it. I could send them to you as well, though. SwitchAnon#8233.
>>
File: 3b2ae15eac716f1c7ab98c6ee3c93928.jpg (157KB, 1500x1176px) Image search: [Google]
3b2ae15eac716f1c7ab98c6ee3c93928.jpg
157KB, 1500x1176px
>>11450119
Who's your waifu anyway? Forgot to ask.
>>
Don't die just yet.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-141025_1.jpg (88KB, 1056x595px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-141025_1.jpg
88KB, 1056x595px
>>11459993
Good times today.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-151549_1.jpg (55KB, 916x507px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-151549_1.jpg
55KB, 916x507px
>>11462245
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-151600_1.jpg (106KB, 936x620px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-151600_1.jpg
106KB, 936x620px
>>11462330
One more after this that I'm going to post later~
>>
>>11461128
I'd rather not say that in public, actually. Maybe if we go private, if and when you want.
>>
>>11462336
Can I add you? You seem like a hot bull.
>>
File: eb23b47b09b995469cd2f25b8c652b8b.jpg (583KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eb23b47b09b995469cd2f25b8c652b8b.jpg
583KB, 1920x1080px
>>11462639
Understandable, it is a rather dark fetish after all.
>>
>>11462769
By all means. I accept any cucks.
>>
Hi lads.

Anyone got a good doujin with Skaven/ratfolk?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-151746_1.jpg (150KB, 974x754px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-151746_1.jpg
150KB, 974x754px
>>11462336
>>11463266
Last one.
>>
>>11463266
What's your discord?
>>
>>11463441
I had posted it before, if you had followed the replies. SwitchAnon#8233.
>>
>>11463458
Sorry, missed it:
>>
>>11463458
I can't add you without verifying an email, can you just join this server https://discord.gg/mWQB83?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-170820_1.jpg (9KB, 804x127px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-170820_1.jpg
9KB, 804x127px
>>11463476
All good.
>>
>>11463458
Didn't work, sorry.
>>
File: yuuka.jpg (365KB, 850x718px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka.jpg
365KB, 850x718px
>>11463458
oh... you left :(
I hope you come back!
>>
>>11463498
Why'd you leave?
>>
File: saber.jpg (153KB, 1600x945px) Image search: [Google]
saber.jpg
153KB, 1600x945px
>>11463756
I didn't leave I'm still in there.
>>
>>11462807
I'm willing to talk in private anytime you want, of course.
>>
File: af897db1f841232c508c0310e02da091.jpg (134KB, 837x1200px) Image search: [Google]
af897db1f841232c508c0310e02da091.jpg
134KB, 837x1200px
>>11464525
Sure just drop me a way to contact you.
>>
>>11463921
God I want to fuck Salter so bad
>>
Can someone recommend me a good NTR hentai with moral degeneration aspects like the girl making fun of her bf behind his back?

And fast please because I really need to blow my load
>>
>tfw no bull to encourage me to go through with suicide
worst feel
>>
File: RUNE GA PIKARU!!!!!!!!!!!.png (604KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
RUNE GA PIKARU!!!!!!!!!!!.png
604KB, 1400x1400px
Josh, please. I'll stop the self-deprecating shit, I promise. I promise!
We can even lewdpost later if you want
pleae reply, I have no one else
>>
File: 1491135684578.jpg (39KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [Google]
1491135684578.jpg
39KB, 1024x564px
>>11467761
Wrong thread? Anyways, I doubt your friend would like being called out publicly like this
>>
>>11465011
You said you use Discord, right?
>>
>>11467821
Please report the post I made so that some mod deletes it
please
>>
>>11467878
Now everyone knows you were looking at the NTR thread.
>>
>Who is your Waifu?
Galko-chan or Gyaruko-chan
>Do you prefer playing her role, or leaving it up to the bull.
Depends on what I'm in the mood for
Of course.
>Would you fuck your waifu's used pussy
That'd be hard while I'm in a cage. But if it was my birthday or something, I guess.
>Would you "clean" your waifu's used pussy
Probably unless we're trying for a baby.
>Do you enjoy teasing
Yes.
>Would you enjoy harsher verbal abuse
I do enjoy it.
>Would you lick her feet if she asked (Even during sex?)
Yes I would.
Of course
>Would you lick the bull clean when he is done
Yes
Yes, of course
>Would you enjoy him getting rougher with her
I would.
I wouldn't have a say in that if he fucked me
>Would you be OK with him taking your bed to fuck in?
Depends. Sometimes I want to fall asleep to the sounds of my waifu getting fucked next to me.
>Would you prefer the bull to be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you
Everything but friendly
>Would you enjoy your waifu being gangbanged
Of course I do
>Would you want to join the gangbang or accept you're better off staying out
Staying our, I'd be of no use.
>>
File: 1504889289793.jpg (132KB, 920x915px) Image search: [Google]
1504889289793.jpg
132KB, 920x915px
>>11444828
any of you cucks recognize this comic?
>>
>>11470222
>about to post my waifu
>someone does it for me
Delete that image right now.
>>
My mistress not just a cheap whore, she free to use for everyone anytime, except me. She is beatiful naive silly slut. And she is obsessed with dicks . Big, small, dirty, youth, old, fat, skinny, ugly - for her it does not matter. Every dick must be worshipped by her sweet lips, her petite tits, her tight pussy or her cute ass. She is very kind for everyone, a bunch of dirty drunk homeless people too deserve her love. Often at night it can be found in dirty road bars, in toilet, where she serves hundreds of dicks of bikers and truckers, in the morning they more often use her like a toilet, draining they warm urine into her throat. Because of her trustful nature, she constantly finds herself in (un)pleasant situations. Once she served an entire school for boys during the week, or she was kidnapped by a gang of blacks who used her only as foot, ball licker and toilet paper. And some bulls, which she liked, enslave her on a regular basis.
And I have to save my princess in different ways, after salvation she always thanks me with a passionate kiss her sperm-covered lips. When we get home I'm always gentle clean her tired body with my mouth, i do her foot massage and manicure. She is goddess of love, and although she is light headed person, she has a some superpowers. "Aura of lust" - all people and even the animals around her want to fuck her mercilessly, but I'm immune and it makes me special for her. "Clean mirror" - no matter how many times she was raped she always looks clean for bulls, and they with great joy fill her even more. "Horn of plenty" - she can only eat the bodily secretions of other people, and she will not feel bad.
Of course she does not work, she does not know what the job is, I pay all her bills, buy her cosmetics, jewelry, clothes and shoes that she likes. I cook her delicious food. I dress and prepare her for dates with particularly impressive bulls and pay checks after. My duty is to serve my goddess of love, make her happy.
>>
>>11470322
I want to do sinful things to this woman
>>
>>11468898
I want to make this teenager a mother so badly
>>
>Tfw no sarada to fuck behind your wife's back
>>
File: ee6df8d76186e856098edb7007548139.jpg (916KB, 1125x1739px) Image search: [Google]
ee6df8d76186e856098edb7007548139.jpg
916KB, 1125x1739px
>>11467827
Yup! I'm open to other messengers too if you'd prefer though.
>>
File: 5a58e02520897049c23a38707c04818f.gif (1018KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
5a58e02520897049c23a38707c04818f.gif
1018KB, 400x300px
>>
Survey, because these threads serve no other purpose
>age
>ethnicity
>biological sex
>gender (tranny only question)
>cuck, bull, or switch?
>would you consider acting out this fetish in real life?
>what's your favorite fetish other than NTR?
>dps, tank, healer, or flex?
>any mental illnesses?
>favorite band
also post you're waifu or something of interest
>>
File: 12903590.jpg (913KB, 1000x1405px) Image search: [Google]
12903590.jpg
913KB, 1000x1405px
>>11473988
>age
>ethnicity
White
>biological sex
Male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
cuck
Yes
Chastity
Healer
>any mental illnesses?
Nope
>favorite band
Dunno
>>
>>11473103
Discord is fine, add me at Co-fapper#4562 when you want.
>>
File: 1492730323668.jpg (227KB, 714x621px) Image search: [Google]
1492730323668.jpg
227KB, 714x621px
>>11474213
>>any mental illnesses?
>Nope
>>
>>11474712
Mine would be wanting to be cucked by Shidare.
>>
>>11474712
Even if the desire to be cucked is a legit mental illness, don't ever expect it to be recognized. It's much better than tolerating "toxic masculinity" and patriarchal relationships, you know.
>>
File: shizuku.jpg (429KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
shizuku.jpg
429KB, 1024x723px
>>11444828
Can you guys take care of her for me? She is kinda bored of me right now she is willing to do things with other guys if you want.
>>
>>11475066
Take care? That's a bit vague. Good thing she was very upfront about what she wanted from me.
>>
File: 01.jpg (234KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
234KB, 1200x1600px
>>11473988
>age
>ethnicity
White
>biological sex
Male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
cuck
Not really
Feet
dps
>any mental illnesses?
Autism
>favorite band
Faith No More
>>
>>11473988
>age
>ethnicity
White
>biological sex
Male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
Cuck
Yes and especially if the girl cosplayed Yukikaze
Blonde girls
Tank
>any mental illnesses?
I'm here aren't I? Does that count?
>favorite band
Iced Earth.
>>
File: cf3.jpg (79KB, 850x679px) Image search: [Google]
cf3.jpg
79KB, 850x679px
>>11473988
>age
>ethnicity
White
>biological sex
Male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
Cuck
Depends on a lot of things.
Forced Feminization and chastity.
Healer, i don't play that much of that sort of vidya though.
>any mental illnesses?
Nope.
>favorite band
Brockhampton
>>
>>11475449
>>11476056
Such young, potent anons, yet they're such losers. What a shame.
>>
>>11476678
I think they need some older men to show their waifus how to really have fun.
>>
>>11476766
Sounds fair, they'd probably make a laughing stock out of themselves anyway due to their lack of experience.
Doesn't mean their girls should suffer too just because they're too stupid to get anything right.
>>
>>11476885
I can't even call it a matter of intelligence. As you said, they're just so inexperienced. It's only right that, as their elders, we show them how it's done, right? Then, they'll know better for their next girlfriends.
>>
File: 5e372aa50dc873084c27e1b645765164.jpg (844KB, 1920x3220px) Image search: [Google]
5e372aa50dc873084c27e1b645765164.jpg
844KB, 1920x3220px
>>11474363
Added, sorry for the delay.
>>
my waifu is really enjoying that tea her new friend brought over!
>>
>>11477552
Must be some delicious tea, anon. Did they tell you what flavor it was, or offer you some as well?
>>
Whatever happened to that may that posted here?
>>
File: IMG_7986.jpg (226KB, 1129x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7986.jpg
226KB, 1129x1000px
>>11473988
>age
>ethnicity
White Caucasian
>biological sex
The one with a (useless) penis
>cuck, bull, or switch?
Cuck
No
Way too many, maybe dickgirls? (Shame there's not enough of my waifu for it)
>dps, tank, healer, or flex
Flex
>any mental illnesses
Clearly autism
>favourite band
I just like songs man, I don't care about the band
>>
File: 1504997574720.jpg (120KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1504997574720.jpg
120KB, 800x1067px
>>11473988
>age
>ethnicity
White
>biological sex
Male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
Bull
No
Feet
Healer
>any mental illnesses?
No
>favorite band
Death Grips
>>
>>11450812
>>11451151
>>11450408
>>11450023
Damn I love the idea of a nearly almighty yokai like her losing to some bull's cock
>>
>>11473988
>age
>ethnicity
Black
>biological sex
Male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
Switch
Probably not
Feminization and corruption
Flex
>any mental illnesses?
Nope
>favorite band
Black Sabbath
>>
>>11478657
The stronger they are, the more satisfying it is to see them losing to dick. This is an undeniable fact.
>>
>>11478750
Would love to be the guy on the right. That's some impressive mouth+handwork there.
>>
File: 64903363_p5.jpg (738KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
64903363_p5.jpg
738KB, 1680x1050px
>>
>>11476056
https://discord.gg/MrN69zb
you know who.

others welcome as well
>>
how does ntr like mario 64 online?
>>
>>11479144
It's a serious turn on. Haughty, arrogant, smug girls need to be brought down to earth by a huge girth stirring their deepest places up. Especially if it's their ass, their one weak point that they can't stand taking it in.
>>
>>11479144
Amen. Nothing is more satisfying than breaking them down and knocking them up.
>>
>>11447545
>>11447830
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/19671/yoroshiku-ntr-ntr
>>
File: f9aa01f340eae0e6911298144c4ee8d4.jpg (515KB, 1476x1969px) Image search: [Google]
f9aa01f340eae0e6911298144c4ee8d4.jpg
515KB, 1476x1969px
>>11473988
Is this double posting my thingy? I dunno, I'll fill this one out anyway.

>age
>ethnicity
whitey
>biological sex
male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
cuck
don't think so
Where do I start? Petplay or sissification maybe!
healer
>any mental illnesses?
Nope
>favorite band
Earth Wind and Fire>>11484730
>>
>>11486607
Uuh oops, no idea how I accidentally linked the other post at the end, misclick I suppose. Maybe I should put "Retarded" under mental illnesses then.
>>
File: 1504763668582.jpg (527KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1504763668582.jpg
527KB, 1000x1333px
>>11473988
>age
>ethnicity
White
>biological sex
male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
Cuck
Yes
Femdom, foot-fetish, giantess/shrink fetish
Tank
>any mental illnesses?
No.
>favorite band
X-Fusion
>>
>>11480360
>an ntr discord
I feel like I wanna join, but I'm kinda scared.
>>
File: 1503087227904.png (488KB, 780x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1503087227904.png
488KB, 780x1116px
>>11488023
of getting cucked?

that's kinda the point
>>
File: IMG_7989.png (2MB, 1272x1174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7989.png
2MB, 1272x1174px
>>11474712
Would it be a mental illness to want to eat out the asshole and suck on the sweaty, cum-filled balls of a futanari furiously impregnating your wife over and over?
>>
>>11488073
More of just how taboo it is and also having it attached to me if I were to join. It's like the final straw of degeneracy and I'm wondering if I should just fall down the rabbit hole and not care.
>>
>>11488180
You could make a burner or a lewd-specific account I suppose.

I'm assuming you're a cuck, yes?
>>
>>11488207
Yeah, I'm a cuck.
>>
>>11488238
Well don't feel pressured.

You can probly find someone in the thread if you post your waifu (or any hot waifu).
>>
File: ed4970adfb2ce98fdc02ed182f30bb68.jpg (255KB, 1000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
ed4970adfb2ce98fdc02ed182f30bb68.jpg
255KB, 1000x1429px
>tfw ESL and chatting in discord will be meager and slow
>>
>>11488087
You have a mental illness called top-level fucking taste.
>>
>>11475583
Who's this girl? She stupidly cute.
>>
File: 1482131692750.jpg (124KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482131692750.jpg
124KB, 705x1000px
>>11488517
Not that cuck, but it's Yukikaze from Dog Days.
>>
>>11488549
I have such a fucking weakness for girls with animal ears. Something about them is so alluring. So fuckable.

Thanks, whoever you are!
>>
>>11488558
Agreed! My waifu is actually one such girl, which may be why I was drawn to her to begin with.
>>
>>11488584
Oh? Do tell me more kind anon. Who is this waifu of yours?
I can't reveal my weakness then have you say your waify carers to it without telling me who it is!
>>
File: 1480164075065.jpg (632KB, 1000x948px) Image search: [Google]
1480164075065.jpg
632KB, 1000x948px
>>11488603
Here she is, anon.
>>
>>11488618
Ohhhh, am Ahri cuck. I could have guessed!
I can't blame you. So seductive and charming, plus she's got so many sexy outfits.
>>
File: 1477864825824.png (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477864825824.png
1MB, 848x1200px
>>11488627
Agreed, there's a lot of things that drew me to her. She's got that air of playful seductiveness that just appeals to me so much. Plus her outfit is very pretty too.

I wouldn't want to lead you on, anon, so I'll let you know upfront, it's approaching 2 AM where I live, so I won't be here for long.
>>
>>11488638
Ah, well you're quite considerate for telling me you're off soon. That kindness must be why she likes you. Tell me, will you be on in the morning? I'd love to talk at lengths about your girl. Maybe got a bit beyond talking, if permitted.
>>
File: 1474764638919.png (912KB, 1000x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1474764638919.png
912KB, 1000x1142px
>>11488653
Hmm... Tomorrow I'm unfortunately rather booked. I'll be seeing a movie in the morning, and going out to an animal shelter in the afternoon. In the evening, I will be working on homework for a class I have on Tuesday.
>>
>>11488667
So when will you next be free? Such a nice boy with a cute girl to boot scarcely come around.
>>
File: 1503906102597.jpg (1MB, 3498x3190px) Image search: [Google]
1503906102597.jpg
1MB, 3498x3190px
>>11488714
Hmm... Tuesday afternoon, maybe? The other option would be to just talk on Discord, but I realize that is looked down upon here.
>>
>>11488728
Oh, discord would be perfect! Mine is Emperor#3850
>>
>>11488495
Exactly. Imagine taking your girl out on a date and she decides you should have a threesome. You both pick a nice-looking girl and invite her to your place, which she accepts, eager and grinning.

When you get home and all strip you and your wife realise your error as your new lover pulls out her massive equipment, even flaccid it dwarfs your own erection. You're already this deep in and she's still a very attractive woman despite the dick so you all go with it anyway.

It begins as a fun time, both you and your futa guest making love to your wife, whether together or taking turns, but you notice something wrong. Your wife’s blowjobs for the futa girl become longer and sloppier, and you swear she’s looking at her with some bestial hunger, and when you wanted to take a turn with your darling’s pussy she just wanted to fuck the dickgirl a little longer.

Eventually you’re spent, and can cum no more, but the curvy dickgirl just keeps pounding your wife, penetrating each and every hole, eventually a threshold is crossed and they both just start making out with ferocity, saliva and sweat flying everywhere, as the futa’s balls keep slapping rapidly against your partner’s ass.

Then it happens, you run out of condoms.
>>
>>11489041
Thinking the night’s events over, you let out a sigh and go to get ready for sleep, but the futa just grins at you and slides her dick straight back in to your wife’s once tight slit. You start to mutter a protest but your wife just keeps moaning, making clear that any such comment would be meaningless. After a lot of screaming the futa finally unloads her cream straight in to your wife.

As she pulls out again for the unknown time, you go over to fully realise the damage been dealt, only to have your new lover pull your face towards her groin, commanding you to clean it. You glance over at your wife, dazed, but smiling at you, something clicks in your head and start sucking her cock, licking her baby batter off her meaty prick. After you’ve completed your task she just slams her cock straight back in to your honey’s now loose asshole.

As you stare agape the futa manages to slam her ass back in your face as she prepares to thrust again, offering you a choice to still participate in your “threesome.” A joke of course, this was pure, passionate, instinctive lovemaking between “man” and woman. But you’ve been degraded and humiliated and you just want to satisfy your wife some way. You move your face closer to the ass before you and shove your tongue in her asshole, curling it around, digging at her intestines with your mouth, trying to prod her prostate, half in wanting to finish this, half in a delirium.
>>
>>11489049
After a few more babymaking ejaculations in to your wife, likely learning the details of pleasure induced coma, you move your tongue down, from the sloppy sphincter of the mistress before you, to her balls, covered in sweat as well as her cum overflowing from your honey. You make out with her balls, as if they were your new girlfriend, taking in the overpowering scent of her nethers. This musk, something beyond you could ever produce. A stench of power, dominance, and pleasure.

Eventually even the dickgirl had to stop. Finally done she collapses on to your bed with your wife, embracing each other’s sweaty, and well-loved bodies. With not enough room on the bed, you opt for the floor, crying.

>6 Months Later

You rise, yawning from your own single bed. After changing you head out to the kitchen and greet your wife at the bench cooking breakfast for the family. You give her a kiss, which she lovingly returns and you both start rubbing her swollen belly. You sit down ready to eat, as you see your wife’s futa lover stride naked out of their bedroom, massive girth plain to see and clearly used not long ago. Swatting your lover on the ass before whispering something in her ear, to which you hear a giggle as a response, she sits at the table, flicks your chastity cage and then starts merrily chatting away with you about current events. A happy wife, a happy husband, and a happy lover, it can’t get better than that.
>>
File: 3c1fee7148c4734a360dbfc4348bff23.jpg (459KB, 1056x1344px) Image search: [Google]
3c1fee7148c4734a360dbfc4348bff23.jpg
459KB, 1056x1344px
>>11489041
>>11489049
>>11489053
Oh god I need this. Nothing would make me happier than getting cucked by a hung futa. Maybe even being her pet, and worship her cum-heavy balls with my tongue as she goes balls deep inside my waifu.
>>
>>11489283
Oh yeah. As life slowly goes on, while I'd still love my wife, I'll eventually do all the degrading activities instead out of desire for my new mistress and her delicious, meaty cock and smelly, cum-laden balls. My wife and I will love each other, but we'll be both sexually dependent on the futa goddess before us, not even caring about each other as we reach out to her in bestial lust.
>>
File: c478d09d5d3ed7f7348950f9fb2ced4f.jpg (476KB, 800x1318px) Image search: [Google]
c478d09d5d3ed7f7348950f9fb2ced4f.jpg
476KB, 800x1318px
Does anyone here play MMOs? I've been aching to get cucked or fucked in one for ages.
>>
>>11489593
I play FFXIV
>>
>>11489593
>tfw the only MMO I play is WoW and you can't go "invisible" so as soon as your online people want to fucking quest or do instances with you
>>
>>11489710
I just installed FFXIV solely for ERP but found out that trial players can't whisper. Guess I've got to actually play the game to find out whether I like it or not. Balmung being full doesn't help my situation either. I'd play on Mateus, but I'm afraid it's not much better than the EU data centers.
>>11489715
That is irritating in Overwatch. I never get to be a healslut in peace. Blizzard needs to make some sort of an offline mode for their games.
>>
>>11489752
A fucking offline/invisible setting could also work just fine
>>
>>11489752
Yeah, not being able to whisper is the worst thing with trial accs but I guess they did it to prevent bot spam, you can use party chat though. I do agree that Balmung being close is suuuuuper shitty for people that want to RP but some RP communities have started to pop up on other servers, which is good.
Good thing about the trial is that you can play indefinitely until level 30.

I'd make an alt on Mateus and ERP with you, anon~
>>
>>11489593
I used to play a lot of them but not so much any more.

Imagining my old characters cucking me is hot though.
>>
>>11489795
>Good thing about the trial is that you can play indefinitely until level 30.
Oh, I had no idea that was the case. I thought I was bound to a time limit or something. I guess I'll play it for a while and eventually make up my mind on whether or not MMOs are my thing.
>>
>>11489837
It used to be time locked but they changed that some time ago.
If you do end up liking it, be sure to tell it. Would definitely love you nuzzling against my balls and that butt taking a ride on that's close to them, your waifu doesn't need to know about it~
Or perhaps she should and then be showed how a real dick feels like while you can sit on your knees look at her getting ravaged right in front of you~
>>
>>11489895
I definitely wouldn't mind being forced to watch as you ravage my waifu like I never could, as well as acting as a substitute cocksleeve for whenever she's gone.
I'll be sure to post here if I end up liking it!
Which of the races would you prefer me to pick? Are Lalas too small?
>>
>>11490269
Whichever race you like~ Cute little lalafell are always fine!
What do you prefer btw? futa or guys? Can also be a female char and pretend to be a shota~

I'd gladly show your waifu just how much a big, strong dick is better than what you can pleasure her with. I'd make her pussy to take the form of my cock and let her womb drink my seed until it falls in love with having sex.
And whenever she is out, I will be taking her adorable loyal boyfriend and make you my bitch, having you serve your bull just as faithfully as you love your waifu. I'm sure she would be happy to know how much her cute boyfriend has begun loving the same dick that fills her every night, riding it with just as much passion as she does~
>>
Up you go
>>
>>
Did everyone get cucked to death?
>>
File: 1501603093120.jpg (168KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1501603093120.jpg
168KB, 778x1100px
>>11491166
I wish.
>>
>>11491166
How do you imagine it?
>>
>>11491226
Man that's a hot image.
>>
>>11492302
Choking makes everything better.
>>
>>11491387
Bull's female accomplice drains me of cum and vitality as my waifu is bred in front of me.
>>
>>11492302
>>11492316
It would be better if it was my waifu being choked.
>>
>>11492316
Choking and rough play are so good.
>>11492390
Maybe not that rough but a good punch to the gut's pretty nice.
>>
>>11492390
The color of that bruise goes so well with her clothing.
>>
File: p.jpg (98KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
98KB, 427x604px
>>11492447
>a good punch to the gut's pretty nice.
That we can agree on!
>>
>>11492352
Not bad! Very exciting.
>>
The increasing desire for this IRL is all I can think about, and he half-erection I have isn't helping me.
>>
File: 1.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>tfw ywn be forced to watch as your waifu gets murdered
Why even live?
>>
>>11492578
By IRL, you mean you want someone you know to do it to you?
>>
>>11492589
Not just a waifu fantasy but a real significant other acting it out.
>>
>>11492639
It's okay to fantasize about it. Do you already have a candidate?
>>
>>11492461
My scenario would definitely involve a lot of that "oh you're already hard" aspect.
>>
>>11492659
It would be with my girlfriend, as for the guy I am not sure.
Probably a stranger of some kind.
>>
>>11492460
So good.
>>
>>11492703
Have you been struggling with these thoughts for a long time, anon? Feeling disgusted with yourself for even thinking about associating her with these fantasies?
>>
>>11492744
Half of the time I have been with her I have had these thoughts and even though I felt disgusted by myself at first Ihhave resigned myself to the fact that they won't go away and the desire won't decrease.
>>
>>11492782
That's hot, anon. Do you feel insecure whenever there's an opportunity for her to interact socially with other men?
>>
>>11492806
She's not a very social person but does sometimes go out with her sisters on the weekend. I have had nervous thoughts during those times.
>>
>>11491387
Not him but if you mean the cuck then probably a heart attack from the shock of seeing your waifu cheating on you. Possibly akin to what a lot of doujins and manga are like.

Like, you and your waifu have known each other since childhood. You grew up as neighbors and always had an amazing relationship. Ever since you were little you played together and always stuck by each other. Both of you clearly liked each other even when you were young and went as far as promising to marry when you both got older. While it might have been just a silly children's promise, it always stayed true in both of your hearts.

Your relationship was always spectacular, it was so good that even in high school all your classmates and friends joked that both of you should marry. Your and her parents loved teasing both of you about when you will finally tie the knot and make them grandchildren.
Both of you eventually started going out officially because it was painfully obvious how well you fit for each other. You went on dates and spent more and more time with each other but you never had sex. She was one of those hopeless romantic types that wanted to wait until marriage so she could give her virginity to you as a way of truly sealing your vows, to show you that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. While it did make you sexually frustrated at time, you did not find it too bad and just took care of yourself in private whenever you felt the urge. Her attitude towards sex was made easily bearable due to how cute you found it, how she was willing to give something she holds in such high regard to you and only you.

After that came college and it was a fun time for both of you. You studied extra hard to make sure you would get a good job so that she would have all that she wants, which honestly wasn't that much because the only thing she wanted most of the time was just to spend time with you, but still you felt it as some sort of duty against her as her future
>>
>>11493465
It did always amuse you whenever your friends vented to you about their love lives and under that empathetic smiles of yours, you never really knew what kind of advice to give because your relationship was stellar. You never had any real fights and the times both of you disagreed on something, you hugged it out a few minutes later.

She was truly perfection incarnate in your eyes and everything you did, you did for her and your future together. Whenever either of you had a bad day, the other one was instantly there to make it all seem so insignificant and how could it not? You had each other, the rest of the world didn't matter during those moments - it might as well not have existed at all.
You finished college and got a decent job in a good company. Both of you started living together and building your love nest. She didn't work even if she got a college degree because you valued her so much, you felt like you should be the breadwinner of the house and she was more than happy being able to spend all your free time with you and when she couldn't do that, she dealt with her loneliness by attending hobby clubs, such as a cooking and housework club, just so she could become the best wife in the world for you. While such an idyllic life would be seen as old fashioned in our modern, more egalitarian times, both of you were happy with the life you had.

One day, you received a job offer to work at a foreign country for several months where you would be paid a huge sum of money. Such a gig does not present itself often and your current main goal was to finally binding your souls in matrimony and since you only wanted the best for her, the pay was ridiculous and you could not reject the offer as you wanted to gift your beloved waifu the most beautiful right and the grandest wedding money can buy - greater than what the top-earning movie stars could get. It didn't take long for you to accept said offer.
>>
>>11493487
When you went home to explain the situation to your beloved waifu, she was visibly saddened because she hated every moment away from you, but you explained her that it will only be about 6 months and that you would be back by Christmas. You made a point that it would greatly help both your future career in the company and your relationship. She very reluctantly decided to agree because in secret, she had always wanted to have a child with you - a child that would be the culmination and purest expression of the love between you.
The morning you took your bags and kissed her goodbye was painful. You saw that she was visibly saddened, her expression the gloomiest you have ever seen her be. It made it feel like there was a rock in your heart but you gently placed your hand on her chin and carefully moving it up as she stopped looking at the ground and her eyes met with yours, you told her to not be so sad as you will try to contact her as often as you can. You saw a smile on appear on her face and she said "O-okay..." after which you gave her one final kiss and started going to your cab while she looked at you, raised her hand to wave and yelled "I love you!". At that moment you felt you made the right choice, it was for both of your future together, after all.

Sadly, the work conditions were not that great. You had to work long, hard hours without any days off and your bosses would not permit you to use the phone during work. With the addition of times zones screwing you, the only consistent way you could kept in touch with her was via text messages. It was grueling but you kept grinding yourself through every day, regardless of how hard it was because you wanted to give your darling waifu what she truly deserved and you checked every day and every month off your calendar as your approached closer to coming home.
>>
>>11493506
Christmas was approaching and sadly there was some clerical error with the booking company so you could not get back to your city as you had planned. It didn't matter to you because with a huge amount of money in your pocket and account, you just got a flight to a city some ways off from where you lived. There you decided to spend your time getting your waifu her wedding ring so you spent a whole day going from jeweler to jeweler looking for the perfect one and eventually you found, You felt confident and happy, restless even and you could not wait to surprise your waifu with both being home and proposing to her so you planned a ride to get you to your place.

It was Christmas Eve and you finally arrived at your destination. You were nervous because it was finally the night you would propose to her. You had a beautiful bouquet of her favorite flowers in on hand and your other hand tightly gripping the wedding ring box in your coat's pocket.
It was late. The night was pitch-black. You didn't want to be loud so you stealthily entered your place.
>>
>>11493526
But something was wrong, very wrong. You thought your beloved should be asleep at this hour but you heard voices coming from your bedroom. They- They resembled moan and screams of pleasure akin to the ones you have heard in pornography before. But there was another voice - a course manly one.
Suddenly your heart started racing, droplets of sweat started appearing on your forehead, your mouth instantly became as dry as a desert and your legs started shaking. You raced to your bedroom door to force it open with all your force and- and you could not believe what you saw.

The room was a mess, there were 3 naked men on the ground passed-out, old condoms everywhere, clothes and bottles of alcohol scattered across the ground. You even noticed a bunch of syringes everywhere on the ground. There were multiple cameras set up that were pointing towards the bed and as your gaze moved towards it you just could not believe what you saw.
There was a woman riding a man's dick in the position known as "reverse cowgirl" and oinking like a pig. The moment was dreadful as you instantly recognized the voice - it was your waifu, your beloved, the woman you would give your life for just to see her smile. Your heart sank like a rock and you started shaking in disbelief.
Your brain could not even process what you saw. It was so mind-destroying you could not believe with was reality.
>>
>>11493543
You started scanning her, your eyes starting at her head. She had silvery bleached hair, something so unnatural was not like her. Her nose had a hook in, making her nose look like a sow's snout. There was also a nose ring that was painfully obvious with a chain going downwards that split between turning into a leash and into 2 other chains that went downwards. It seemed like her lips were injected with something, they were puffy like some old actress way past her prime and in between them you could see her tongue with a little metal stud in it as she was moaning and flailing it around. Heavy amounts of make-up was adoring every part of her face in the least tasteful manner you could have ever imagined.

Your eyes kept moving downwards as your brain could hardly work with what you saw in the moment it took you to look at her. Her skin was bronze, you thought your waifu didn't like the whole tanning salon thing but her skin was clearly telling a different story. Her arms and upper torso were adorned with thin tribal-like tattoos. Her breasts seemed to be huge, much bigger than she ever had and her areolae looked like they were stretched out. The chain that went from her nose ring ended up at both of her nipples, as if some kind of weird, perverted leash that was used for discipline. You started feeling sick, disgusted. You wanted to vomit with each moment you saw more but it didn't end there.

Her legs had the same thin tattoos as her upper body, lots of jewelry adorned her feet. Her nails in bright pink that looked gaudy and tasteless.
This was so not like her. This was not happening - it was just a horrible dream. At least that's what you kept thinking to yourself.
Eyes darted to her privates, a shiny, intricate, bright pink heart was tattooed on where her pubes should be. It was disgusting, it was slutty it was so unpure - so unlike your waifu.
>>
>>11493561
You turned your attention a tiny bit lower - the place where she was getting fucked by that monster of a man. Her clit had a piecing in it as well, another stud with a very bright gem on top. Her labia was also pierced - something you couldn't believe. Her pussy was spewing juices with every thrust into her, You have not seen such obscene amounts of it even in porn.
What was happening? Why was this happening? Why?

But your brain could finally comprehend her full form, she was wearing a jaguar print bodystocking that revealed parts of her arms, legs, her breasts and he- oh God. You could finally make out her stomach and it was bloated and her pierced bellybutton showed a fact that destroyed your whole world in a single moment - she was obviously pregnant.
whywhywhywhywhy WHY? What is going on??? What the FUCK is happening???

Your heart was trying to jump out of your chest, you felt as if there was something in your throat. You couldn't stand up anymore. You fell on your knees and threw up. You could not believe that the girl you spent all your life with, the girl you labored so much for, was turned into this...THIS THING. The visuals alongside the musky scent of your waifu having sex with someone else was breaking your heart the constant moans of pleasure, flesh hitting against each other, sloppy pussy juices rubbing against that man's dick and her horrid horrid oinking was a breaking point.
You felt like there were needles being stuck into you in waves on the left side of your body. You started losing air and every breath you took felt heavier and heavier as your heart was going as insane as your mind was. You fell on the ground, your face in your own vomit. You used the last vestiges of your strength to reach your hand out to her with every diminishing breath you tried to yell "Please help me!".
>>
>>11493585
She finally stopped oinking her gaze focused on you. She had a look of contempt in her eyes and she just said: "Oh, it's you. Let me turn around so I don't have to look at this pathetic weakling". She stood up, turned around and went back to riding that man as if nothing had happened.

The last thing you saw was her blown-out asshole and the last thing you heard were the sounds of her sloppy pussy fucking that dick while they made out very loudly. You lost all your strength. Your arm fell to the ground and it all started turning dark. Your last thought was you desperately hoping you will wake up from this nightmare but alas, it all just faded to black. At least you felt no more pain.
Something like that.
>>
>>11493601
Oh, it's so sad and hot. My heart is broken. I do not know what to think and I do not know what to feel. But one thing I know for sure is your talent to write stories. Thank you, anon, you made my day.
>>
Just want to be this cuck~
>>
File: e0f9901c30222a2d84031be4ed53f8d5.jpg (579KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e0f9901c30222a2d84031be4ed53f8d5.jpg
579KB, 1920x1200px
>>11493654
Geez anon, you're making me blush and want to fuck your waifu with those kind words of yours! I'm so happy that you liked it especially since I've never really written a solo story like this. <3 <3
>>
File: Screenshot_20170911-160432_1.jpg (31KB, 998x208px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170911-160432_1.jpg
31KB, 998x208px
Lots of fun this afternoon~
>>
File: Screenshot_20170911-160441_1.jpg (51KB, 1068x354px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170911-160441_1.jpg
51KB, 1068x354px
>>11494314
>>
File: Screenshot_20170911-144347_1.jpg (48KB, 1080x262px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170911-144347_1.jpg
48KB, 1080x262px
>>11494367
>>
>>11494121
Same here, kissing your girl when she's being fucked is top tier.
>>
>>11489809
>tfw no elin to fuck senseless in front of/behind her bf's back because it's breeding season
>>
>>11490269
Please go lala, I need a tiny fucktoy
>>
File: 8909364267cd77a44e8bd729dbf4e086.jpg (683KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8909364267cd77a44e8bd729dbf4e086.jpg
683KB, 841x1200px
>>11494275
My mistress belongs to you, master, and this is her desire. I'm just slave for your thoughts and actions, lord. With your permission i will clean your gorgeous cock, that enslave my beloved waifu and me. Maybe you and my mistress want a foot massage with my tongue, I will be gentle. I will clean everything, if you wish, shoes, dirty soles, panties, toilets and your harem, lord. You pushed so much love juice in virgin pussy of my beautiful mistress, that your superior balls are tired and covered with sweat, let me clean them properly, while you are preparing for the second round, master. And, i beg you, please, let me kiss my waifu, her mouth needs to be cleaned after you have filled it with your sweet golden water.
Use me, master, iI crawl at your glorious feet in reverence.
>>
>>11494693
That would be so hot.

I have to admit that I've thought about my elin cucking me before. She was a fearless red haired lancer who'd been through everything so the thought of someone manhandling her and using her as a living onahole in front of me is a massive turn on.
>>
>>11489593
Not really an MMO, but I'm hoping to be viciously cucked in Destiny 2~
>>
File: 1497428572753.png (129KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497428572753.png
129KB, 2000x2000px
>>11495237
I already get cucked enough in Destiny watching all my friends get Hard Light before me
>>
>>11495425
Oh, man. I had that with The Jade Rabbit. Looking forward to it again in a month.
>>
>>11495237
Will there even be a RP scene in Destiny 2?
>>
>>11495982
No clue! I hope so.
>>
>>11494927
She sounds fantastic. Elin are so cute. Stout and thicc. I'd love to make your little lancer friend quiver and shake nervously, so out of character for her to be anxious, before I fuck her thighs with my huge monster cock.
>>
>>11496422
I'd find it horrifying yet also hot, seeing a side to her I never knew she had as she shivers from the new experience.
She's a virgin after all, she was planning to stay that way until she left the front lines.

I'd also be worried if something described as a huge monster cock could fit inside an elin. She may be tough but the body has limits.
>>
>>11494275
I don't know if I want this to cuck me or cucked away from me.
>>
File: BJ with Dva.png (1006KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BJ with Dva.png
1006KB, 1280x720px
>>11494367
>D.Va and Mercy at the same time

nice
>>
>>11489053
>>11489283
Futanari ball worship + NTR is the hottest shit.
>>
File: 1498420324730.jpg (344KB, 1200x1761px) Image search: [Google]
1498420324730.jpg
344KB, 1200x1761px
>>
>>11502028
My wife on the bottom left
>>
File: 1499727048939.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499727048939.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>11502291
Your waifu has disgusting cow-tits.
>>
File: 5279f12130e2c74e7534dc17eab3f87f.png (298KB, 640x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5279f12130e2c74e7534dc17eab3f87f.png
298KB, 640x1600px
Good old times.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
>>
>>11502562
Well my wife isn't specifically Sorceress, just that would be her reaction to big, delicious fem cock. Of course my wife would ideally have big cow tits anyway, to please all the massive dicks that slide between them
>>
File: 1501210238445.gif (3MB, 665x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1501210238445.gif
3MB, 665x1084px
>>11502659
I doubt your wife would need to be forced though
>>
>>11492583
Not gonna lie, this is kinda hot.
Are you the same anon who wanna be pushed into suicide too?

Who's your waifu btw
>>
>>11426830
>>11407756
Are you there anon? I know this was some days ago, but I just wanted to say that your texts were very hot. Would love to do some RP with you.
>>
>>11504489
Script shows that at least one of these posts is my (11407756), but I do not remember what I wrote about.
>>
>>11504524
Are you the Ruri cuck?
>>
File: Gokou.Ruri.full.987990.jpg (195KB, 1300x980px) Image search: [Google]
Gokou.Ruri.full.987990.jpg
195KB, 1300x980px
>>11504534
Yes. It's me. I'm esl-kun, so, chatting with me may be problem.
>>
>>11504551
I see no problem with that, I'm also ESL and your english looks good enough to me, at least going by your posts.
You are very lewd and that's what matters to me.
>>
>>11504608
>You are very lewd
Oh, master, don't say that, I just do my job, my beloved mistress should be pleased. And if she became your slave and found her happiness kneeling before your wonderful cock, her happiness began to depend on your. So... I must please you too, master. What would you like, master? (and how do you look, lord?)
>>
>>11504723
I would like to have you and your mistress kneeling before me and worshiping my cock while I use the computer. I want her to slurp my dick while you lick and suck my sweaty balls and I caress your mistress's hair.
Her mouth would sure become full of my cock's taste and smell of cum as yours gets filled with the scent of my balls, which are carrying your mistress's future babies. You two could share my taste on a sloppy french kiss as I slap your faces with my cock.
>>
>>11504781
Master! Why should you use a chair, just use my face instead! Just imagine it, you play in some videogames for many hours, while I taking care of your sweaty asshole, you just seat on my face, sometimes you moving ass so that I can lick clean your balls, which contains so many predatory thick cum ready at any time to knock-up and finally conquer body of my mistress. The smallest spermatozoid in them is more valuable than I, because he or she can become my master. My beatiful mistress swallows your huge shaft up to the balls. I think your royal dick reaches right up to her heart, burning on it the signs of her devotion to you. From time to time, when it seems to you that my lady's mouth is full, you command her to "kiss her slave" and she spit mix of your precum, dick-sweat and her saliva right into my mouth, after that I as I will swallow this "cucktail" should gentle clean your dick from her saliva and then clean her mouth with my mouth, her cock'n'cum breathing makes me particularly submissive every your desire, master.
>>
File: 38d4559f076c173f80d81b6938a1cafe.jpg (825KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
38d4559f076c173f80d81b6938a1cafe.jpg
825KB, 847x1200px
>>11504955
What a helpful cuck you are, I'm sure your mistress is very proud.

After having my cock sucked by your wife for such a long time, I will pick her up, put her on me and make she bounce on my prick like the slut she is, while using your face and body as our personal bed. Of course you will have to keep sucking my balls as she rides on my cock, maybe some of her slutty juice will fall on your face while she's leaking from taking my thick cock if you are lucky enough. She would only be allowed to get up and take my dick out of her pussy when her belly is already full of sperm, at that moment, you need to be a good cuck and move your mouth beneath her pussy so that all my seed dripping from It doesn't dirty my floor. Be sure to open wide so that you don't let any drop fall, okay?

As you know, we both will need to relieve ourselves by taking a piss after indulging in so much pleasure. And as we both know that you are such a loyal and helpful cuck, I'm sure you won't mind open your mouth wide again so that we can use it as our personal toilet.

Go on, open it and make way for our piss like the good boy you are ~
>>
>>11505157
>so that you don't let any drop fall, okay?
Yes master, of course, master, i will catch all your precious cum, this magical fluid should not be wasted. My waifu so wet while you fuck her hard... and your precum only makes her pussy wetter, If you feel that the sensitivity decreases just use my mouth to wipe your enormous cock dry. I'm just a sheath for your solid sword, that turn my tsundere-mistress into your breeding slave.
Before you with my mistress fill my mouth with yours golden gifts, let me lick all of you clean. Sweaty swollen cock after good fucking with my mistress need to be cleaned, master. I will clean everything, suck sweet remnants from your urethra, and i lick under the soft foreskin. After that I'll go to your adorable balls, what who have done a lot of work today of filling my mistress complitely with your hot, gooey love juice. I give them the most gentle massage that only my mouth and tongue can offer. Then a will clean your sweaty ass, I'll start with a gentle kiss of a your cute brown ring, the place where the waste leaves your body, which is unnecessary for your divine organism, is sacred to me. And finally I fall at your feet, to lick them clean, necessarily I will pour out all perspiration accumulated between fingers and dust from your divine soles. Please, let me clean and my mistress too. I cleared her as carefully as you, she is my goddess afterall, even she is dirty slut for you. I sucked up all your hot love juice from her tight vagina, but was her fertilized? Only time will tell. After cleaning her shoes, pantyhose and feet dry I knelt in front of you and opening my mouth. My beloved alpha-couple, after hot fucking, will use me like as I deserve. Human toilet. When two golden jets struck in my mouth, i be ready, using agility and rapid swallowing I did not drown, and did not utter a drop, i gulp down all your hot odorous gifts. After that I suck remaining pee-drops from your gorgeous cock and cute pussy of my mistress.
>>
Bull
>>
Cuck
>>
>>11507976
Being a cuck is fun.
>>
Bump
>>
>>11494783
Oh, I'm so sorry I went to sleep right after I made my post.
I love how much you know your place, though~
>>
>>11473988

>age
>ethnicity
White
>biological sex
Male
>gender (tranny only question)
Male
>cuck, bull, or switch?
Bull
I have, but it is unlikely I would do so again.
Cock worship or Feminising other men
Tank
>any mental illnesses?
Secret Secret
>favorite band
I don't really have one
>>
File: 1499726762257.jpg (132KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499726762257.jpg
132KB, 706x1000px
This is Tomoko. She is my waifu, although she does not know that yet. I wish I had the guts to go up to her and tell her about my feelings.
>>
>>11511208
Your waifu is awfully cute, better hurry up and confess before someone takes her virginity. She's a desperate girl after all.
>>
>>11511208
Oh she's YOUR waifu? I don't know how to tell you this man, but she gets around ..
>>
File: 1486335560425.jpg (506KB, 912x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486335560425.jpg
506KB, 912x1200px
Bump.
>>
>>11510886
I be in touch in that threads. Write if you get bored, goshujin-sama.
>>
Is anybody here?
>>
>>11521208
>kneels in front of you and my waifu
>>
>>11521208
Here but sleepy.
>>
File: Endgame_Reapers.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Endgame_Reapers.png
1MB, 1280x720px
3 more posts to bumplimit.
The cycle must be continued.
*autistic reaper sound*
>>
>>11517875
Junko cucking whoever her boyfriend is sounds almost canon.
>>
>>11521806
It'd cause despair so of course she would do it, that's perfectly in character for her.

Also hot.
>>
File: 1480951709247.png (978KB, 1400x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1480951709247.png
978KB, 1400x1055px
>>
>>11521872
How good must it be to have a waifu who cucks you in canon like that?
>>
>>11522495
I'm not so much of a fan of cum eating but I do wish there were more NTR captions.
>>11522583
Must feel great.
>>
>>11477837
Anon please cuck me!
>>
>>11523675
What'd he say that got you so interested? Or was it the girl?
>>
>>11524063
Not him but a bull with a foot fetish is perfect for me, since I also have one. It means he can enjoy taking away the best part of her
>>
>>11524063
The girl looks like a slutty version of my waifu plus seeing a younger, taller, more virile man with her would be hot.
>>
File: 1501626759541.jpg (401KB, 987x812px) Image search: [Google]
1501626759541.jpg
401KB, 987x812px
>>11524352
>slutty version of your waifu
>implying
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.