[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 79

/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discussion Thread - A Hole In The Wall Where The Bun Can See It All Edition
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11377494/
For discussion of TGWeaver's and Pokemaniacal's Five Nights at Freddy's AU fic.
AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/series/769941
Booru: http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=roommates
Writing Archive: https://pastebin.com/mkDbgP7h
>>
>>11440415
is that beanie or bonbon?
>>
>>11441168
Beanie doesn't smile, but Bonbon wears a sweatband, hmm
>>
>>11441217
quite the conundrum
>>
>>11441168
It's Bonbon
>>
Attempting to get back into writefaggotry, here's some male Foxglove X Mike stuff
https://pastebin.com/f4fzHAWq
>>
Jesus Christ I just started reading this a few hours ago with no idea what a ride I'd be getting into. Damn.

I should have been sleeping during those hours.
>>
>>11441260

I approve of your tastes, anon.
>>
Wow, this place fucking died.
Rest in Spaghetti, I guess.
>>
>>11441168
>Implying they're not both taking turns peeking through the hole to see Mike's naked body
>>
>>11441485
Pretty much. Welcome to Weaver & Poke's Wild Ride.
>>
File: latest.png (85KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
85KB, 219x229px
>>11442732
It never ends.
>>
>>11442727
>Bonbon ushers Beanie to the secret peeping hole she's found leading to the bathroom
>Bonbon takes a peek through and sees Mike preparing to take a shower
>Through the small light given, Beanie is able to notice Bonbon's excited expression
>Beanie takes a quick peek through, just in time to see Mike take off the last of his clothing
>For the entirety of the shower session, both buns hold their quiet fight and argument over who gets to look through
>>
>>11443066
>Meanwhile mangle watches mike through the showerhead camera, and the bunnies through one of her crawlspace security cameras
>She has several chuckles over the beginners' antics.
>>
>>11443121
>haughtychuckle.gif
>>
>>11443066
>>11443121
>Mike's always confused by Beanie and Bonbon's constant arrival in the morning
>Another strange thing he noticed was that they always appeared sweaty and out of breath
>With Bonbon that was easily explained, but Beanie?
>He felt further unnerved when Bonbon informed him that she never knew he had a birthmark
>A birthmark that was only visible on the inner side of his thigh
>>
File: 1495243757885.gif (725KB, 245x172px) Image search: [Google]
1495243757885.gif
725KB, 245x172px
>>11443766
please, do go on
>>
Why don't you just call it what it is, Weaver General?
>>
>>11444110
why don't you just tell weaver you're in love with him already?
>>
>>11444154
>>
>>11444110
'Cause we don't want any of them Zootopia-furfags in here. We're strictly 5n@f furfags here.
>>
File: sketch1503284629578.png (580KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1503284629578.png
580KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>11444096
>>11443766
>Ever since then, showers have been more tense for Mike
>The feeling of privacy is gone
>The slightest noise sets him off
>He checks the vents both before and after the shower, finding no evidence of a watcher
>He undresses and starts up the shower
>Stepping in, he squirts some shampoo into his hands, but hears something past the running water, but only for the briefest moment
>A soft grunt
>Still tense, half a minute passes in silence until Mike chalks the source of the sound up to someone outside
>He lathers the shampoo into his hair and begins rubbing himself down with body wash, but like before, something sounded off
>As he spread the body wash over himself, the noise of wet skin on skin contact lasted a second longer than when he was scrubbing himself
>This noise persisted until he finished showering
>Taking one last look through the vent, he dresses up and leaves the bathroom
>For a moment, he spots Beanie quickly leaving the apartment, her fur still confusingly damp with sweat and her hands glistening in the light
>In the kitchen, Mike finds Bonbon in the same state, covered in sweat and out of breath as she hangs over the sink washing her hands
>She greets Mike and chats for a moment, not giving Mike the chance to ask any questions about her and Beanie being here
>She turns off the sink and gives Mike a swift pat on the shoulder, saying goodbye with a smile before quickly leaving the apartment
>Mike tugs at the wet spot left on the sleeve of his shirt as he watches her leave, but past the cold feeling of wet cloth, he feels a different substance, though only slight in amount
>Something sticky
>>
>>11442727
>>11443066
>>11443121
>>11443766
>>11444604
>It's the AU where EVERYONE is a sex offender
>>
>>11444689
The Mikebowl is serious business.
>>
File: sketch1504656884827.png (252KB, 1190x1190px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1504656884827.png
252KB, 1190x1190px
>>
>>11442711
Drawfags and writefags are the blood of these threads.

We just need to spread good word about roommates instead of being confined to a thread where nobody new ever visits.
>>
>>11445729
I'm currently learning to draw, but my lack of motivation ensures these threads'll be dead before I'm confident enough to actually contribute.
>>
>>11445729
Shit drawfag from last thread that did the April pics.

Thinking of moving on to Beanie to make a different pose. Isn't a radical jump of characters, but it's different.

>>11446258
Loathe your drawings until you find a way to not hate them.
>>
File: confused titan.jpg (131KB, 680x744px) Image search: [Google]
confused titan.jpg
131KB, 680x744px
>>11446487
>>Loathe your drawings until you find a way to not hate them
>draw something
>be somewhat dissatisfied with the results but it's good enough™
>look at it again a few days later
>question how the fuck I managed to draw it that well
>>
File: Darkness.png (526KB, 1024x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness.png
526KB, 1024x2470px
>I wrote something I am very proud off
>Now I am unable to think up anything
>Any idea just can't match
>>
>>11446700
Write it anyways. Trust me someone will appreciate it out there And it if just so happens to involve Foxglove, all the better.
>>
>>11446487
>did the April from last thread
So you're the best Weaver imitator here? Duty calls anon
>>
>>11446576
That's one way to motivate yourself then.

Try your best to examine what you did well and what went wrong, continue implementing it into your drawings and slowly build something up for yourself.

I'm pleased with the eyes and sometimes, emphasis on sometimes, the head of the April drawings, but the body I want to work much more on getting "right". Through messing around with the eyes and head, I discovered that making good, thin yet dark lines is to use an eraser than a smaller brush point when drawing, at least on pixlr since I don't have an art program or a tablet.

You have to put effort into studying your own drawings sometimes to understand what went well and what went wrong, and hating your drawings is one way to open yourself up into seeing the negative sides of a drawing and motivating yourself to trying to improve them. At least, it works for me.

>>11446700
I'm not into sensory deprevation, but your story was swell. My advice for ideas is to try something non-lewd. Cleanse the palate.
>>
>>11446764
alright I need ammo
Fire ideas at me weird couples, situations or what ever. My mind can put links between them easly
>>
>>11446833
Okidoki.
I think Faz and April hooking up over shared workplace debilitations would be neat

There's always the Funtime Freddy and "BawnBawn" that showed up in the last chaptter to work with

Mangle and Bonnibel? They have some hinted-to antics that could be played out

Maybe something with Mike and Mr Fazbear hooking up somehow.

Ghost Goldie and Mike with weird ghost blowjobs?

Mike and Fritzine?

Beanpole and Saftey Schmidt?

Beanpole and Mike...AND Saftey Schmidt via weird inter-dimensional dream shenanigans?

Fritzine in general, really, could use something.

Someone mentioned Frederick and Nisha earlier, that could be cool.
>>
>>11446487
It's not that I hate my drawings, it's that I DON'T draw. I pick up a pen, load up drawabox, start to get paper out, then get distracted. Happens every single time, at various different steps in that process. I want to be able to put my ideas on paper or a screen but goddammit I cannot focus to save my life.
>>
>>11446833
>Weird couples

Just those then? Hm.

Beanie and Rackham playing games (cards or vidya, whatever), loser loses an article of clothing, whoever completely loses and gets naked has to do something to or receive something from the winner.
>>
we definitely need more stuff with beanie
>>
>Mike was walking through the street wearing his security clothing.
>He loved protecting the people who took him in.
>As he walked past the home off Bonworth, Cheeky, Faz and Haddock he heard a sound.
>No a voice which sounded like Faz being in pain.
>Mike felt a cold shiver run through his body.
>What if he fell out of bed and hurted himself or he is having a heart attack.
>Mike blindly rushed up the stairs.
>His hands were shaking as he tried to put the key in the lock but missed.
>Once in he unlocked the door and rushed into Faz's room.
>Mike stood still as he was seening something he would never would have expected to see.
>Faz and April were in Faz his bed naked.
>The two looked shocked at Mike.
>April's expression went from shock to glare.
>No one said anything for a minute before April moved up letting Faz's thick dick slowly slide out of her.
>Just as it was about to slip out she slammed down causing Faz to groan in pleasure.
>Mike wanted to explain but his mouth was dry and his tongue was like leather.
>All he could do was sign with his hands that he was going.
>>
>>11447217
I hear a schedule helps. Pick an hour of a day, could be all week or a single day a week, then force yourself to draw on that hour. Stop once the hours up.

Can't attest to if it works or not, but I hope it does to you man.
>>
File: 9df.jpg (12KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
9df.jpg
12KB, 324x291px
>>11447363
>Faz x April

Cute.
>>
>>11447363
i am very about this
>>
File: 1500765255136.png (186KB, 776x871px) Image search: [Google]
1500765255136.png
186KB, 776x871px
>Beanie sighed the day wasn't going like she had planned.
>Bonbon had been driving her crazy about humans and their bodies.
>She started to imagine how it would feel to have sex with Mike.
>So she had it all planned out.
>Planning a fun day with Mike doing all kinds off silly stuff.
>She would tease him and make lots off body contact.
>Beanie had gotten Mike in her room naked.
>They were about to have sex untill Fred stormed into her room.
>He scared Mike out of the building without his clothing.
>"If you're gonna follow the horny bunny stereotype then let me help you." Fred stated as he grabbed Beanie's ear and dragged her into the living room.
>Fred dropped his pants pulled Beanie unto it and filled her up to the brim.
>Two hours later she was still sitting there with a rock hard Fred in her.
>Who was reading his newspaper.
>She refused to prove him right and bring them both to the edge.
>This was a war off attrision and she would win.
>No matter how boring it was.
>>
File: mDbgw.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mDbgw.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>11447363
>Faz and April
Pic related.
>>
File: CplUVoEWAAA-Vjb.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CplUVoEWAAA-Vjb.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>11445729
>>11446487
>>11446809
>>11446832
I've been one of the weaver imitators in the thread for awhile and I can tell you that without any meaningful artistic skill or experience it's been extremely frustrating.

I can't seem to draw a good line to save my fucking life and I don't know why. It feels like I have a terminal case of stupid fingers. Weaver's style is deceptive as fuck since it looks so simple, but once you start trying to copy it and nothing works right you try to figure out what's the problem and realize how much care goes into the placement of every line. The worst part is I can't figure out even the simplest shit like how to draw a smooth line that isn't jagged as hell. I'm assuming it's some kind of setting, zoom level, hand position or my mouse is fucked up, but no matter what I change the lines always come out scribbly.

It makes me want to tear my own fucking arm off that I can't imitate this one simple-ass style, not even a single line of it. Weaver's been complaining of a busted mouse lately, was his old one some kind of magical $300 100k fps/dpi monstrosity that enabled his style or something?
>>
>>11447887
I know the feel and the worst part is that he uses a mouse and no pen
>>
File: secure it.png (656KB, 1370x1110px) Image search: [Google]
secure it.png
656KB, 1370x1110px
>>11447363
good stuff anon
>>
>>11448206
>>
>>11447820
the frack is that thing
>>
>>11448206
>Two mummies shoo a night guard from their exhibit
Jokes aside I'm impressed with how fast this was done.
>>
File: b63.png (250KB, 680x323px) Image search: [Google]
b63.png
250KB, 680x323px
>>11448206
Now THAT'S the good stuff right there

Also, what the other guy said, how'd you do this that quick? Just got your own style down to a T and can do it more quickly?
>>
>>11448660
>>11449066
>Also, what the other guy said, how'd you do this that quick? Just got your own style down to a T and can do it more quickly?

Pretty much, a quick sketch doesn't take a whole lot of effort on my end.
>>
>>11449066
>how'd you do this that quick

I'd imagine it's because he actually draws the normal way and uses fast sketchy "construction" lines to get a good frame work for the final lines.
>>
>>11447887
I know that feel. It become immediately apparent how experienced he is when you try to ape him in the slightest.
But speaking of computer mice, if you have the capacity to do so and haven't already you will want to lower your DPI as much as possible while jacking up the refresh rate. The more you have to move your arm to get the mouse to move the less jitter will bleed through.
Sorry if that was all condescendingly obvious advice.
>>
>>11450529
>Sorry if that was all condescendingly obvious advice.

Not at all. All my knowledge of mouse specs is towards gaming, so getting some insight on the drawing side is appreciated
>>
would you like to see something similar to this except with pokemon with weaver? I mean he mentioned in one of his pokemon drawings that he might try to do something with that, and if so wich Pokemon would you like to see make it in?
>>
>>11450928
>Something similar to this

So apartments with troubled people is his shtick now? I'm not complaining, but this is the 3rd one in a row.

Anyway, Sableye. He was my boy the moment Ruby and Sapphire rolled out. Plus he/she'd fit the "I'm a extremely creepy fuck but I'm actually pretty chill" character type that Weaver will definitely put into the Room-Pack PokeBox Street
>>
File: 372.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
372.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>11451090
>So apartments with troubled people is his shtick now?
At least it's better than his "shamelessly plagiarize The White Chamber with a hint of House Of Leaves and then have your undereducated and ill-read fans praise you as a creative genius" phase for two whole quests.
>>
File: 500.png (322KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500.png
322KB, 500x500px
>>11451436
>not knowing every obscure weeb indie game by heart
>undereducated
>>
File: Spinda pinwheel.png (159KB, 439x543px) Image search: [Google]
Spinda pinwheel.png
159KB, 439x543px
>>11450928
This seems like it's just a thinly veiled "what's your favorite pokémon?" post that I'm totally still going to answer.
>>
>>11450928
Replace chicklet with victreebel
She has same voice, personality
What could go wrong?
>>
>>11452031
For me it would be zorua because I could definintly see her as a goth but fun girl in the series.
>>
>>11451090
Zorua because I could imagine her being a sometimes mean but on the inside nice girl who acts crazy and just overall perverted,she could be the one that never comes out as much wich could be interesting if done right by weaver.
>>
>>11452445
But overall I don't know, it could be good if he played his cards right and added more or less dorm/roommates to the series.if it does happen though I want it to take place during school and the main character would be a pikachu who would basically live the life a women magnet like mike.
>>
>>11452445
Would she have a Zoroark sister that changes "style" every day? Like one day she's punk, another valley girl, and another a serious business woman? But she does all of these things because she lacks any form of identity and feels depressed that she can't sort out her shit and constantly tries to fill the void in her by copying life styles?
>>
>>11452668
....I..didn't expect an answer that good but yeah that's exactly what I would imagine a pokemon that can change shape at will to do in one of weavers story's dear god man now you made me want this :(
>>
Dude listen okay I'm on mobile wich means I can't really send weaver messages. If you could pitch this idea to him that would be great as fuck, we need to make this a reality.>>11452668
>>
>>11452668
Along the way the pikachu main character could grow a relationship with her and eventually when she finally let's him in he tries to give her an identity to make her happy.at first she is hesitant but further on she will learn to be happy with who she wants to be instead of what her mental disability wants her to be.also in the begining it can be like this funny thing where he se her in one place all normal like but when he turns a corner all of a sudden shes this street punk with bat in hand
"uh didnt I just see youu-"
" shut your fuckin mouth yellow belly before I chomp your neck and make you gasp for air!"
"okay lady your mental"
"the fuck you just call me?"
"uhhh"
>>
>>11452946
Mods I'm sorry if this is off topic I'm just thinking of ideas weaver could do now that he's done with a series I would love to se replicated.
>>
>>11447887
The ease with which you learn any given skill becomes exponentially easier as you progress.
It is much more frustrating to do something where 90% of the needed experience is absent, compared to when you've already have the majority of it down and you are simply cruising along while working on the fine tuning.

So think of your current situation as an initial hump rather than the permanent state of affairs. Your momentum can only increase from here!
>>
File: v8672qgp.png (19KB, 892x443px) Image search: [Google]
v8672qgp.png
19KB, 892x443px
>>11454555
Naw, there was a very real hardware issue that I got clued into from>>11450529

pic related shows how bad it can get if your setting are off
>>
>>11446833
Mike visits Nisha in prison.
>>
>>11441485
And it's the following night.

Jesus, this is some intense stuff.

I guess I should have expected that with Weaver involved.
>>
>>11447887
Lower your mouse sensetivity and draw from your elbow or shoulder, not your wrist.
It will make your lines smoother by a mile.
But I know your plight man, I draw with a tablet and trying to imitate this style really ingrains the fact that I was born with zero artistic talent and the fact that I ahve even managed anything that is half-passable as decent looking is only because I am too dumb to quit.
>>
>>11456190
I've tried imitating his style with a tablet, and I've come to several conclusions:
1. Rounded, aliased brush, with no pressure sensitivity
2.Similar if not same thing for eraser
3. Don't feel bad if you need to use a stabilizer
4.Use a software that allows for easy paint bucketing. To my understanding Weaver uses an old version of flash, but I use Krita which will fill an area and expand by a few pixels so you don't get that shite white edge when filling an area.
5.Stabilizer is a godsend for stylus folk.
>>
>>11456122
And I just finished it.

That was something else.

I don't even like FNAF. I expected I'd check out a few chapters out of curiosity, it'd be vaguely like Weaver's FNAF comics and I'd go do something else.

Instead, I got feels, comedy, and a cast of characters that I didn't expect to get so attached to, and that horrible sense of fearful curiosity that comes with most things Weaver touches.

Good story.
>>
>>11456497
Stabilizer?
>>
>>11456190
Heh. Good for you, hanging on to drawing and shit. Would love to be able to do so, but actual fucking nerve damage issues means shaky hands, so that's out of the question.
On the other hand, apparently my writing ability is tolerable, so at least that gives me something to do, eh?
>>
>>11456577
It's called "stabilizer" or "smoothing" or something, it's the feature where the brush is made to "lag" behind the mouse when you move fast enough, so instead of a line wobbling, it follows the shortest path from start to finish. I had to mess with it on Krita because it adds a dead zone that's annoying by default, but that can be disabled. It's available in Krita,Sai, Clip Studio Paint, and Flash in some form or another.
>>
>Bonnibel was in charge for a day in the complex by Marion's orders.
>She was going back and forth mothering everybody.
>Rackham wasn't amused at all.
>He could have washed himself even though he has a hook.
>It wasn't his fault that he dropped his plate in his lap causing him to become a big mess.
>He surely didn't need the meek and little bunny Bonnibel daiper him.
>Rackham wanted to tell her off but Fred forced him to comply to the very end.
>So here he is.
>Wearing a daiper, in a dress and having a teaparty with said bunny.
>Rackham could hear laughter from down the hallway.
>Blood shall be spilled tonight he swore.
>"Can I have some more tea Ms. Bel?" He said in a cheery female voice at the now smirking rabbit
>>
>>11457566
more
>>
File: 1504181992194.png (434KB, 713x940px) Image search: [Google]
1504181992194.png
434KB, 713x940px
>>
>>11456577
>>11457490
There are also standalone programs that will do it. Lazy nezumi is one of them and if memory serves, Weaver uses it.
>>
>You're sitting together with Beanie, brainstorming some ideas for a Strongholds & Sapiens adventure.
>Despite it being her job now, she still loves doing it with her friends...
>Wow, that came out wrong.
>"What do you think about... a dragon that is also a lich?" the purple rabbit asks while skimming over several old notes of hers.
"Too tough, way too tough."
>Beanie scratches lightly along the length of her ear, deep in thought. She's reading the scribbles and notes of four different campaigns seemingly at once, her eyes flicking back and forth between the papers.
>"I just wanna... ugh. Why is this so damn hard?" she mumbles, clearly annoyed with herself.
>With a flick of her wrist, she propells a good dozen of sheets of paper off of the kitchen table, caring little for order or tidiness.
>The rabbit suddenly jolts upright from her chair and slaps her palms on the table, leaning over it to get as close to you as possible without keeling over "I just want the perfect adventure, Mike." she exclaims almost desperate "Goose is like, the pinnacle. If I can make her fall in love with Strongholds & Sapiens, I can make EVERYONE fall for it!"
>She rolls her eyes and slumps back into her chair before you have a chance to reply "I just don't know... "
>A heavy sigh escaping her lips.
>"I'm sure she will love it, you're just overthinking it. Besides, the adventure is in your head, shes more suited to this kind of stuff than any of us."
>Beanie's shuts her eyes gently, her eyebrows raised and with a grin that comes dangerously close to cheeky, she responds "And that's, Mr. Schmidt, where you're WRONG."
>Ridiculous, it's not like getting the blind chicken on board is gonna be a wild goose chase.

>Hours later, Beanie and you make your way to 87-A. Bonbon is quick to answer the door "Hey Beanie, hi Mike." she welcomes the two of you "Come inside, Chichi and Rackham are practicing their dice-arms already."
>>
>>11458945
>You go for the traditional handshake, but the energetic bunny ignores your hand completely and goes directly into an embrace. With one paw slung around your neck and the other on your back, you awkwardly try to return the affection, but with your hands filled with a suitcase and a big plastic bag full of snacks, it's less than it could be. Noticing your predicament, the blue furball uses the opportunity to squeeze your ass shamelessly, her lower hand running wild across your glutes. "So good to have you back." she says in a husky voice while rubbing her face into the nape of your neck.
>"B- Bonbon, you've been practically camping in 87-B since I returned." you push out through clenched teeth, fighting over control of your body against your libido. The smell of her is intoxicating, part of you just wants to drop everything and ravish her right here and now, but your reason isn't that numbed... yet. The way she rubs and presses her whole body against you sends tingles do-- oh no. Your little nightguard started his shift. Hopefully Bonbon won't notice, please don't notice.
>Damn, who are you kidding, she knows. There is no way she doesn't. The way she's taking deep huffs from the nape of your neck is-- wait, she's doing what?!
>Suddenly she pulls away, her [eyeclolor here] eyes locked with your own. The short fur on her skin does little to hide the flush of her skin, a barely stifled smile growing on her features tells tales of you not doing any better.
>Throwing a quick glance behind herself, Bonbon acertains that none of the others noticed your spontaneous moment of intimacy. Realization of what just happened slowly catches up with her, eyes going wide and mouth wrestling with her lips to keep a straight face. Her shade of red grows deeper just enough for you to notice. "I-- I-- I-- uhm, Igottagotothebathroomrealquick." she shouts for everyone to hear, already halfway there when she's done.
>It takes you a moment to gather yourself.
>>
>>11458954
>Millions of years ago, your ancestors didn't learn the use of tools just so you could embarrass yourself needlessly, so you simply utilize the suitcase and bag as tools to hide your raging boner as you enter the apartment.
>You close the door behind you and take a seat next to Rackham, pushing the suitcase across the table where the purple rabbit sits while simultaneously tucking your hardon under your belt. Chichi leans over the fox to shake your hand, who's looking like he's about to orgasm from her bosom touching him lightly "Hi Mike, good to see you. I baked some cookies for us." The chicken points to a duo of trays with an exotic variety of crunchy goodness, next to the kitchen sink. "How's the chest doing?" she asks as she receeds back to her seat. You can practically feel Rackham's dopamine levels dropping.
>"It's okay, doesn't even hurt anymore." Not exactly a lie, as long as you keep chugging the painkillers.
>Chichi smiles earnestly in reply "That's great to hear! Listen, if you have some spare time, you can give me a hand with baking if you want. The coming month, there's a ton of orders and I've been working Foxie here to the bone."
>The fox in question clears his throat in embarrassment "Nothing I can't handle... but if Mike wants to earn a few extra bucks, I can take a few days off, of course."
>He shoots you a nervous glance, lips tightly pressed together as he tries to signal you some kind of message through rapid eye movement. You are receiving conflicting data.
>Meanwhile, Beanie leans to the side from her chair, not bothering to get up, and stares down the hallway where the other rooms and restroom are, 'not-very-impressed' written all over her "Mike, go and fetch Bonbon and Goose, will you? We can't start with only half the players." the purple rabbit cups her mouth with her paws "Bonbon! Goose! Get your asses over here!"
>>
>>11458966
>A minute later you're knocking on Goose's door. "Goose? Is everything okay in there?" you ask through the door. It takes you another full minute of knocking and asking until you decide she's either dead or asleep.
>"I'm coming in." you announce cautiously.
>Opening the door, the room that bares itself to you is pitch black. Like an abyss that swallows light, like Cheeky food. You flip the lightswitch, but the light bulb is either dead or gone entirely. "Goose?" you ask into the darkness, and this time your inquiry is answered by a sleepy groan. "Come on, Goose. Rise and shine."
>The light from the hall is strong enough that you can make out most of Goose's room once your eyes adjust to the poor lightning, and you quickly make your way to the window. It smells strong in here, not unpleasantly smelly or moldy, just... like Goose? Ignoring the girly scent in the air, you try to pull up the shutter, only for it to jam immediately. No effort from your side is enough to fix the broken mechanism. With a grumble, you decide to deal with this another time, can't have your friends wait for a couple hours while you play janitor.
>In the back of your mind, you're a little happy that you can't properly illuminate the room. God knows how messy it is in here, given how much you stumble around. The floor must be covered in clothes and such.
>"Hrmmm~" the chicken in the room croons "Mike?"
>At least you know she's still alive.
>"Yeah, it's me."
>Her voice comes from the darkest corner of the room, still bright enough to make out the shape of a bed and a person lying in it, but not much more. "Everything okay?"
>"Mmm, sure. Haaahn~" she yawns "What's going on?"
>>
>>11458980
>Standing right beside her bed, it's hard to see too many details. To the sound of cloth against cloth, a yellow figure appears out of nowhere on the bed, like a slideshow, and you establish that in addition to the poor lightning, her bedding must be black as the night. "We wanted to play a round of Strongholds & Sapiens, remember?"
>The blinded bird searches for something on her bed "Uhm, I... guess? Can you give me a hand?" her feathers pat over the majority of the mattress "My pants, I took them off earlier because they were too warm, they must be somewhere on my bed."
>You take a deep breath "Sure." which fills your nose with goose brand body perfume. If Bonbon almost made you lose your mind earlier, then Goose is in the process of blowing it. Carefully feeling your way over bed, the chicken makes no move to get out of the way as you feel your way over her.
>"Check the crack between the wall, please. Stuff always slips in there." she almost whispers.
>Her wing snakes it's way across your back as soon as you lean over her, the other going across your chest, connecting her feathers on your shoulder in a firm hold. She doesn't apply any pressure or pulls you down, for all you know she's just resting her arms.
>The temperature rises a couple dozen degrees while you quickly feel through the entirety of the mentioned crack. "They're not here." you say quietly, ignoring the chicken breathing down the neck of your shirt.
>"Sorry." comes off of Goose as she releases a wing from her hold on you, she wiggles around for a moment before a warm mask of some kind lands on your face, and she resumes her Goose choke. "Found it."
>One deep breath is all you need to know: That's not a mask she just slung around your head.
>>
>>11458986
>Months of pent up frustration blast through any and all inhibitions you would've had under normal circumstances, not resisting when the sweaty girl gently pulls you down into her. The feathers covering her skin are slightly damp, she didn't lie when she said it was too warm. Deeper and deeper she pulls you, until your head is tightly pressed against the cleft between her breasts, soft flesh enveloping you in a welcome embrace. Your own hands greedily explore the giggly, jiggly bird. From her soft belly, fingers burrow trenches through her plumage to the small of her back. From there it's only a short way to the place they were looking for all along, and waste no time in grabbing, kneading and exploring, the tips touching flesh that is hotter and far more wet than the rest.
>Goose is breathing faster, almost out of breath, fighting with your shirt to get rid of it. You're completely on top of her, getting peppered by little kisses down your neck, when Bonbon bursts into the room "Hey, guys. What's taking you so-- NOT WITHOUT ME!" Relieving herself of her sleeveless blouse in one fell swoop motion, the bunny jumps on your back, barely careful enough not to relentlessly pummel into you like a wrestler. Two paws move past your sides, mercilessly homing in on your cruiser, which happens to be about to set sail after being loaded to the gunwales for months. You're content to just let it happen, the blue lop stroking your length with a lewd fervor that would make Cheeky blush, licking whatever skin she can get her tongue on.
>"Bonbon?! I heard you scream!" Beanie stands in the door, alarmed and ready to pounce "WHAT THE F--"
>>
File: rear animal explosion.jpg (5KB, 102x91px) Image search: [Google]
rear animal explosion.jpg
5KB, 102x91px
>>11458945
>>11458954
>>11458966
>>11458980
>>11458986
>>11458996
I approve!
>>
File: fd5a978a96.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fd5a978a96.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>11459094
rereading it again, I just noticed that I didn't post the final version. I didn't insert the [eye color] and a lot of descriptions are missing and that one sentence that has 4x (of) in it, fugg xDDD
>>
>>11459342
still, dis some good shit anon.
>>
File: 1434026903448.jpg (40KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1434026903448.jpg
40KB, 431x415px
>>11458996
Gud shit
>>
File: 1469221302610.gif (565KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1469221302610.gif
565KB, 500x293px
>>11458996
>"Bonbon?! I heard you scream!" Beanie stands in the door, alarmed and ready to pounce "WHAT THE F--"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0wOD9TWynM
>>
>>11447217
If you have undiagnosed ADHD, coffee may help.
>>
I could try writing some Mike/Peanut if someone gives me an idea for a premise.

Originally it was going to be a sequel to Mike/Haddock, but y'all got super mad about that, so.
>>
>>11460558
Lewd or non-lewd?
>>
If you had the ability to cure one Roommate's physical or mental injuries/illnesses and date another Roommate as you can't date one that's been healed, who'd you fix and who'd you date as is?

Hard mode: No healing Faz.
>>
>>11460604
I'd heal Mike for being autistic, and I'd date Cheeky for being fucking perfect.

Fight me.
>>
File: tumblr_okh59oNWie1r5h2ogo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okh59oNWie1r5h2ogo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x357px
>>11460640
>Fight me
Why would I fight?
I am going to torture you!
Here is Cheeky being fucked by tentacles and you can't help her.
>>
>>11460573
Lewd.

I suck at non-lewd.
>>
>>11460604
Healing Haddock, dating April.
>>
File: 1497850073428.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497850073428.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>11460711
>Heal Haddock
>Can only choose one
>Physical
>Mental
>Heal physical: The damaged parts of his brain are healed, but his brain already rewired itself to accomodate for the loss, he stays the way he was
>Heal mental: The missing parts of his brain are too vital, he has a moment of clarity before falling back into his broken state

Haha, jokes on you. It was a Monkey's Paw! Ha... Ha... haaaaaa... this isn't funny, Haddock is a goodboi. Now I'm sad, please kill me.
>>
>>11460604
I'd heal Foxy, can't be much out there that's worse than having your own mind turn on you.
I'd date Chiclet because tall strong and perfect.
>>
>>11460801
Hey, didn't state how the healing works. It's Fiat, probably brings back his memories with it.
>>
File: 1503170274374.png (123KB, 691x870px) Image search: [Google]
1503170274374.png
123KB, 691x870px
>>11460604
heal Bonnibel, use the apartments gratitude to get a date with either Chiclet, April, or Frederick.
>>
File: large.png (348KB, 976x406px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
348KB, 976x406px
>>11460640
>Mike for being autistic

The dude didn't finish high school, he's not autistic, he's just dumb.

>>11460604
>Hard mode: No healing Faz.

Faz is totally fixable on all accounts, pic related, not fixing haddock would be the real hard mode.
>>
>>11458945
>>11458954
>>11458966
>>11458980
>>11458986
>>11458996
More lewd goose is great stuff!

>>11460604
Fix Haddock, date Chiclet or Foxglove. Haddock just needs it the most aside from obvious choices like Faz and April.
Chiclet needs the affection, honestly.
>>
File: haddockheadpet.png (52KB, 409x451px) Image search: [Google]
haddockheadpet.png
52KB, 409x451px
>>11460604
Heal Haddock for sure. While I'm sure it sucks to have as much physical damage as Faz or April, for me mental damage is so much more terrifying. I see it as not just your body getting hurt, but also your very identity. Also, now I really want a picture of just Mike and Haddock hugging each other.

As for date, Cheeky or Bonbon for reasons that should be obvious.
>>
>>11460865
Forgot about Haddock.

>>11460801
Shoulda put and/or, cause Bonnibel's problems are psychological not really physical, which was what I originally meant.
>>
>>11459342
<333333333

cant wait for the final
>>
File: April's a real dynamite gal.png (185KB, 843x815px) Image search: [Google]
April's a real dynamite gal.png
185KB, 843x815px
Someone requested one of the girls dressed up in Easy Pete's clothes a couple of days ago (more like a week)
Xcom let's plays are one hell of a drug.

I know I forgot the hat but...
>>
>>11462203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lWYuq98RI

Very nice, must say good job with the smooth lines. That with a tablet or a mouse using the slower speeds and high refresh rate?
>>
>>11462565
Tablet.
Haven't messed around with the refresh rate or nothing yet.
Mostly because I don't know where I would do that.
>>
File: 1503931478091.png (69KB, 503x604px) Image search: [Google]
1503931478091.png
69KB, 503x604px
>>11462203
Anon who requested it, thank you my friend.
>>
>>11441260
I'm conflicted on this..
>>
File: God DAMN cheeky.png (134KB, 738x632px) Image search: [Google]
God DAMN cheeky.png
134KB, 738x632px
>Tfw nobody is going to draw smut of mike and cheeky because it seems like the obvious thing
>>
>>11462928
>Mike agrees to Cheeky's advances and wants to do it with her
>Cheeky's surprised and doesn't know what to do
>She didn't think she'd get this far
>>
>>11463053
I like this because of how well it ties into Cheeky being a huge nerd in school. Yeah she's a lot more brazen in her "live things up while she can" state of post-cancer but deep down she's still the honor student.
[spoiler]Best girl? BEST GIRL[/spoiler]
>>
>>11463068
Would it be the confused, "Oh man, am I even doing this right? Does this feel good when I do this? I have no idea what I'm doing" kinda vanilla sex or the confused, exploring sex where she tries a lot of different shit but has no idea how to do any of them?
>>
>>11463244
>"Oh man, am I even doing this right? Does this feel good when I do this? I have no idea what I'm doing"
This definitely.
>>
File: Chichi baking.png (111KB, 619x714px) Image search: [Google]
Chichi baking.png
111KB, 619x714px
>>
File: SQ3s7Ne[1].png (31KB, 659x633px) Image search: [Google]
SQ3s7Ne[1].png
31KB, 659x633px
>>11463745
She cute.
Nice job.
>>
>>11463745
Chichi needs more love. Thanks for this ,m8
>>
>>11463068
>Cheeky is actually a virgin
>Her trashiness is just due to her being super pent up after years of not getting any action
>>
>>11460510
Anon, I've had ADHD my whole life. I take Vyvanse for that, but it fucks up my whole system so I only take it on my active days.

>>11460558
Continue the Mike/Haddock story.

>>11463745
Nice.
>>
>>11463986
>Is somehow much less experienced at sex than Bonnibel
>Outside of what she reads and watches on the internet, all she knows is putting the benis in vagoo and going up and down
>Her loud groans and exclamations aren't for show; she quite literally cannot hold them back whenever she engages in coitus
>>
>>11460558

Just a few whiners got mad, if you feel like continuing you should do it.

>>11462759

Conflicted because of what?
>>
>>11464254
On one hand foxglove...
On the other...tranny
>>
File: April gets the dick x 3.png (1MB, 1896x2428px) Image search: [Google]
April gets the dick x 3.png
1MB, 1896x2428px
In a rather shitty mood, posting April to correct it.
>>
File: 1504089228292.png (744KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504089228292.png
744KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>11464460
This new?

And I hope you have a good rest of the day, possible draw-friend.
>>
>>11464460
Go cry to your Discord, Penguin.
>>
>>11464379

He's no tranny tho, he just had an unfortunate accident. I'll try to make it clearer in the next parts.
>>
>>11464072
>mike finally cashes his raincheck
>awkward first time from both ends
>cheeky breaks down, talking about how she got cancer right out of college, and how with her job, she didn't get a chance to date
>much less BE intimate
>in tears, apologizing to mike for leading him on like that
>But mike doesn't care,
>They're friends right?
>Cue a brief flash of the young cheeky, blushing as mike takes the lead
>it's cute and overly romantic lovemaking
>eventually cheeky gains confidence
>tries all of the things with him
>bm mike sees her without makeup for the first time the following day
Best route
>>
File: April Marchand May.png (3MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
April Marchand May.png
3MB, 2000x3000px
>>11464541
Nah, I ain't Peng
>>
>>11464071
>>11464254
Alright, well-what do next? Bonworth narcs to the rest of the complex, sure, the fallout from that...

...if I wanna be real nasty I could have Haddock get pent up on a low-functioning day, so fucking him's like fucking a dog-he walks into the living room, whining, rock-hard, so Faz calls Mike.

>tfw you pop a boner from a mentally retarded fox humping your leg
>>
>>11464608
>...if I wanna be real nasty I could have Haddock get pent up on a low-functioning day, so fucking him's like fucking a dog-he walks into the living room, whining, rock-hard, so Faz calls Mike.
You sick fuck. Make it happen.
>>
>>11464608
Horrifically disturbing and morally wrong, but, we've had living, eye socket fucking art, so this isn't too out of the norm at this point.

Go ahead with the story. I'll gladly read it.
>>
>>11464736
>we've had living, eye socket fucking art,
And that was so well received, too.
>>
>>11464648
>>11464736
You're back at your apartment, getting ready for the night shift, when your cheapo Siamang smartphone buzzes. The caller ID shows a certain scarred, if less emaciated bear. You freeze briefly before taking a deep breath and swiping right.
"Schmidt. We've got a problem for you to solve. Come on up."
You blink. "The usual?"
"The usual. There's a complication. You'll see when you get here."
"Alright, I'll be there shortly."
The 'usual problem' has been being dealt with roughly once a week for the past few months. It's not great, but Haddock keeps himself clean & is always happy to see you, & to be frank the orgasms are amazing. You shiver as you step out the front door, & only a little of it is the night air. Cursing yourself for anticipating it as you walk up two flights of steps, you open the door. There's only two figures there-Faz seated on the couch, and Haddock with his head on one of Faz's thighs, great paw gently stroking his ears.
The fox is pantsless and rock hard, cock drooling idly onto the couch.
As you shut the door behind you, Haddock perks, sniffs, and yaps once before scurrying up to you, dropping into a kneel around one leg, grinding his muzzle into your groin and his cock into your calf.
Your boner takes the opportunity to become damningly hard, and a slow flush creeps up your cheeks-equal parts arousal and shame.
"You see the problem." Faz rumbles. "He was having a good-ish day. Bonworth tried to teach him to jack off-removing the middleman-and the lesson more or less stuck but...I think it overwhelmed him."
Haddock rubs his face against your boner, making a low whine that does Interesting things to your cock.
"And Bonworth tried finishing him off?"
"Succeeded. Twice, even-got Cheeky to help him once. He's just that hard. If you don't help, I'm out of ideas."
Deep breath.
"Alright, sailor." Haddock perks, ears straight up as he looks at you earnestly-disturbingly reminiscent of a golden shepherd. "Off to the bunk. C'mon."
>>
>>11464736
>so this isn't too out of the norm at this point

If someone puts a flaming bag of shit on your door step, don't take it into your house, put it in the center of your table and call it "decor."

Just because fucked up shit happens doesn't make it the "norm." That kind of thinking is what turns fandoms into recursive autism singularities.
>>
>>11464551
Oh. Yeah my bad. Kind of sensitive because of basically "ask humantale" levels of bs
>>
>>11464992
Hey, if people were interested in less thoroughly deviant stuff I'd write it. I propose Mike/Peanut (which is still kinda skeevy but all involved are consenting, sane adults) and get nothing.

You have my word, however-I won't be writing anything more nasty than Dubious Consent. No gore, wasteplay, or fluffy pony shit will come from my keyboard.
>>
>>11464977
Here we go baby.
>>
>>11464977
Haddock scampers off to his room on all fours, and Faz stares into the middle distance. You open the door, and Haddock kneels down, panting. You unzip, and he pads up to you, pulling down your underwear before you have a chance and sucking your cock into his mouth, whining quietly. His mouth is hot and slick, drool running down his chin as he eagerly sucks your cock, head bobbing. There's a second, quiet squishing sound, and you look down to find him eagerly masturbating, cock drooling onto the floor.
Seems the lesson stuck.
Still, if you cum before he does there'll be nothing for it, so you rest a hand between his ears and gently push him off your cock, absolutely covered in slick fox spit. Haddock whines sadly, tongue flicking out to taste the lube already dribbling from your tip, but you scratch behind an ear and he pants happily, paw tapping.
"Alright, sailor. Up on the bed." You tap twice for emphasis, and he hops up, legs pushing together, cock and balls trapped behind his thighs, tail twitching eagerly.
You are harder than you've ever been, and the guilt-hangover after this is going to be awful.
Haddock's tail perks as you set hands on his hips, then begins to whisk as you shuffle up behind him, going stiff as you slide into him and lying down across his back as you hilt, provoking a long, slow, slightly nasal groan. A tentative thrust tells you you've got enough lube, and another firm one provokes a happy yap.
>>
Pastebin guy around?
>>
>>11465237
Which one? The one organizing stories into an itemized list, or one of the writers?
>>
>>11465126
>No... fluffy pony shit
Damn, does that mean I'm gonna have to write it?
>>
>>11465350
The guy collecting stuff. there was one posted last thread and figure it could be added
>>
>>11465230
>>11465230
You settle into an even rhythm, and Haddock's tail begins to whisk against your belly. His prostate swells, and every time your cock punches it he yaps, til there's an even series of happy fox noises to punctuate your fucking. The little canine is fire-hot, tight and wet around your cock, ass well trained from several months of resumed practice, and as he tightens with the now familiar signs of orgasm, you grind into his prostate and enjoy the ride. Several yips and pants punctuate his orgasm as it soaks his thighs in cum, and you hold back-barely-in case of second wind.

Turns out that's wise.

As you pull out, Haddock whines in frustration. His cock's just as has as it was before he came, and he rolls onto his back, hands folded over his chest, legs held back.

You have an idea.

Grabbing Haddock's knees in both hands, you push his thighs together. You'd be hard-pressed to call him fat, but there is a certain thickness to his thighs. Eating all those fried or sugary foods tends to have that effect. Pushing gently back into him, thrusting gently, Haddock's eager bucking makes him fuck his own thighs, knot pushing sharply, ass squeezing around you every time he tries to knot his own thighs. Shifting, he moves *just right*, and his knot pops through, squeezing sharply on your cock.

You cum violently, and black out a little.
>>
I try not to pay too much attention to whatever stupid drama bullshit goes on in /ztg/, but these was some change of the guard on who ran their pastebin and since we're on the same account our coverage may have slipped through the cracks when that happened.
>>
>>11465470
When you awaken-not too much later, so far as you can tell-you're half-soft, and Haddock is still-somehow-hard, sniffing at your cock and whining in frustration.

You being able to fuck Haddock is contingent on his ability to actually find satisfaction. If you can't do this-well. Faz doesn't like it much as it is. Wracking your brain, you consider oral-but you don't know how to deepthroat, and the little fox is remarkably well-hung. On the other hand, you did try prostate stimulation for a semester or two in college, so...

Sighing, you slip off the bed and drop your pants.

Haddock perks, and barks happily before sniffing at your ass, then licking eagerly-you've never been rimmed before, but apparently Haddock's muscle memory is pretty good, because your cock is almost firm when he mounts you.

You sink your teeth into the bedspread and give thanks for experimentation as the fox bucks into you, focusing on the burning stretch and the impacts to your prostate. Your traitorous dong likes that-a lot-and firms sharply as you grunt with each thrust, panting, eyes shut, blessing everything that he's going slow enough that you're stretching and not tearing.

That continues for awhile, til your ass only smarts with each thrust. You can almost get into it, tentatively reaching a hand out for your cock, when the slow heat of precum begins to drip and you steel yourself, relaxing as much as possible-

-as his knot punches through your pucker.

You grip your cock violently as he cums, knot right up against your prostate, deep heat and violent pulsing compelling you to cum. Panting, tears in your eyes, you wait, and thank all the gods of creation as you can feel him start to soften, collapsing atop you.

Well. Gonna be here for a while.
>>
>>11465595
Aint into the homos.

But it alright.
>>
>>11465595
>>11465470
>>11465230
>>11464977
Not happy with this. Wasn't at my best to start with, and then my roommate walked in on me halfway through to ask about the fucking laundry.

>if I had that comic with Robotnik saying "Can't you see my cock is in my hand" I'd post it here
>>
>>11465595
Not at all what I had in mind when I said to continue but
>taught how to jerk off
>insatiable fox
>role switch

Holy shit dude, excellent
>>
>>11465237
>>11465350
>>11465373
I'm here! Link?
>>
>>11465799
Felt forced to cut corners a bit and push on through?

Hate it when that happens. Hope your next story doesn't give you that feeling.
>>
>>11465595
Fifteen minutes pass, and you stand up, Haddock fully flaccid and dozing. Gently picking him up and setting him on the bed, you wince as you finish standing up, buckling your pants back on and gingerly walking back into the living room.

Faz raises his eyes to meet yours, considers your gait, and softens somewhat, grabbing a pillow and beckoning you over to sit on it. Gratefully, you sink onto the softness-wincing anyway-and start slightly as he pats you on the head.

"That was decent of you, Schmidt. This still isn't what I'd choose, but I'm glad you made that choice."
You relax slowly into the couch, sighing. "I made a deal, didn't I? Personal weakness is no reason to break a promise."
Faz huffs slightly, smiling. "You're a far better man than I would have thought, Schmidt. Common decency isn't all that common, and-well. A man of honor. I should have known, peccadilloes aside."
You smile unsteadily. "I appreciate it. Don't think I can walk my patrol tonight, though."
"Wouldn't expect you to. Bonworth will take over your route when he comes back. I'll explain. Go ahead and sleep."
You lean back into the plushness of the couch and slip into a doze.
>>
>Bonworth spills the beans about Mike and Haddock's relationship
>Bonbon takes this as a challenge
>>
>>11466218
Added!
>>
>>11465591
I quit doing theirs do to some issues with a group of CC's on there, and transferred it over for the forseeable future. The Whole "Discord servers cause drama" thing is 100% true. I still however have joint control of the account, and will continue to do this one!
>>
>>11466330
>some dude makes a /ztg/ discord
>within a week there's a shit ton of drama
Every fucking time
>>
>>11466383
Discord literally means a lack of harmony. Its doomed to fail
>>
>>11463053
This is actually perfect
>>
File: 1502956223762.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502956223762.png
48KB, 500x500px
Just finished up Mangle's part of the "Foxy Ladies" story I posted earlier. I put in a little divide in case you wanna start at the new part instead of reading the whole thing again.

https://pastebin.com/ZM29EdKj

So who'd you like more /roommates/?
>>
>>11468569
EITHER OF THEM IS GOOD
>>
>>11468569
Nice, I always appreciate to have more roommates stuff to read.
Particularly everything with bunnies.
>>
>>11468569
Truthfully I prefer Mango a bit more. Can't explain exactly why, but it isn't because of THICC or anything of the sort.
>>
>>11468569
On one hand, "looking into your eyes while they suck your dick" is some top-tier stuff. But on the other hand mango's girth was a really appealing aspect too. I'm with mike: can't pick one based on that.
Though I prefer Foxglove regardless.
>>
>>11468569
yooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>11464992

Ok, you don't like fucked up shit, that doesn't make your opinion any more important.
If you are not the target audience, just ignore and move on.
It would be silly if I complained about people writing straight stories instead of writing gay stories as i want them to, don't you think?
>>
File: Envy.png (284KB, 1176x827px) Image search: [Google]
Envy.png
284KB, 1176x827px
>>11446487
Turns out I lied, I'm still doing April shit. Mostly. And there's no real change of pose. Whoops.

Anyway, attempted slowing DPI speed and maximizing refresh rate with this drawing, as well as moving on to a non-browser only editing program. I don't feel confidant about the shape of April's breasts here, but I think I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Please do let me know if there are things I should do to improve.
>>
>>11457566
I wasn't joking when I said more, you nerd
>>
Did First Reply Anon ever come back and finish that comic with Mike and Nisha?
>>
>>11451436
>Medical lab
>Body goes into a fan
Other than that, where's the White Chamber parallels? People bring this up every single time but I never hear anyone elaborate on it.
>>
>>11472576
its more a joke green I have no idea how to continue this.
>>
>>11466047

Nice work, you sure know how to toe the line between sexy and horribly wrong.
>>
>>11468569
Really enjoyed it. If I had to chose one it would be Foxglove. I mean Mango is great and all, but Foxglove's section just felt more frantic? Maybe aggressive is a better word, I don't know what I mean but I enjoyed Foxglove's section more than Mango's so she gets my vote.
>>
>>11472439
nice, the only negative thing I could say is that the fluf on April's chest looks flat and
seems to be glued on. Other than that I really like it.
>>
>>11473160
The trick is to remember that what you're writing about is wrong, but not to wallow in it.
>>
>>11472439
I can see why Beans is jealous, that IS an impressive dewlap April's sporting.
>>
>>11472439
here you go friend, a little something that may help you.

As for things to improve, the breasts are a little off and the fluff on her chest is a little flat.
Otherwise it's good.

Never stop with the April!
>>
File: cheeky.png (834KB, 2600x2860px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.png
834KB, 2600x2860px
>>
>>11474663
Do you perhaps have some kind of latent hyper or inflation fetish?
>>
>>11474663
I approve of this cheeky breeki
>>
>>11474872
Fuck off back to /5N@F/, you troglodyte.
>>
>>11474663
Best chiggen. What lovely sway and heft those melons have.
>>
>>11475272
Hey, don't dump him on us, we don't want him either!
>>
>>11474663
Me gusta.
Moar.
>>
>>11474663
I want to see Mike put his head in there
>>
File: 1504408477362.jpg (336KB, 602x917px) Image search: [Google]
1504408477362.jpg
336KB, 602x917px
bump
>>
File: trashchicken.png (1MB, 1704x2728px) Image search: [Google]
trashchicken.png
1MB, 1704x2728px
>>11474663
>>11475398
she's a big girl
>>
>>11476799
Let's Eat panties are arguably the best choice for cheeky
>>
File: 1390367004648.jpg (34KB, 620x476px) Image search: [Google]
1390367004648.jpg
34KB, 620x476px
>>11476799
That's good stuff, man, Aku approves.
Think you can do Nisha or Mango, too?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMVdhOGapFc

A great review of our fandom.
>>
File: delet this (2).png (65KB, 163x218px) Image search: [Google]
delet this (2).png
65KB, 163x218px
>>11460692
>the gif
>>
>>11476799
for [spoiler]me[/spoiler]
>>
File: moshi moshi, bait desu.png (78KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
moshi moshi, bait desu.png
78KB, 625x626px
>>11477342
>implying we give the faintest iota of fuck about the greater fandom

Listen, everyone here could be prettified Silent Hill monsters and we wouldn't care. I have literally never played a 5NaF game and never will because tedious iteration interrupted by jump scares is not my idea of fun.

Here's your (You). Now scram.
>>
>>11477549
You're still jerking off to 5naf.
>>
>>11477549
>fan of the fandom
Don't speak for me, faggot
>>
>>11477587
Weaver and Pokemaniacal's characters could be totally divorced from 5NaF and work. Hell, they shave off a few details, change a few names and posts this to Amazon and I'd buy it for $5.

Also: this is literally the only 5NaF work I like.
>>
5naf will always be shit that has a fandom identical to sonic the hedgehog

I'm just here for tgweaver smut and good writefags
>>
>>11476799
Did you also make those two April pics? The ones based off that lewd fic?
>>
>>11478216
yeah
>>
>>11478236
Do you mind if people ink or color your pictures?
>>
>>11478236
Could you post the "Use me" one? It's not on the booru.
>>
>>11478257
I don't mind one bit, anon.

>>11478273
the what? Both of the pictures of her I drew are on the booru.
>>
File: omae wa mo shindeiru.jpg (256KB, 1157x941px) Image search: [Google]
omae wa mo shindeiru.jpg
256KB, 1157x941px
>Wow, I didn't know I was able to pull that off while button-mashing! GG Beanie.
>...Beanie?
>>
>>11478377
I didn't know Beanie was related to Asura.

Good fucking shit, by the way.
>>
>>11478348
I could've sworn you drew 2 pics based on that fix rather than just the one.
>>
>>11478377
>impulsively tries to calm her down by giving a quick peck on the cheek
>in a moment of intelligence realizes adding embarrassment to rage only makes it worse
>proceeds to run like hell
>>
>>11474663
>>11476799
Hot damn! More this please.
Plus this too:
>>11477044
>>
>>11478779
>LOVE HAS NOT WON THIS DAY!
>>
>>11478525
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36570
are you referring to this picture?
>>
>>11478884
Shit, I think I was.
>>
>>11478377
She's furious
She's horny
She's lost control
>>
>>11477618
>getting niggered over "we"
>>
>>11478377
>Mike calms her down with some furious fingerfucking
>meanwhile Rackham sitting in a recliner opposite them awkwardly pretends not to notice
>>
>>11479212
>just fingerfucking
She would have him pinned, face first, under her hips in moments. He would be pulling lavender fur from his teeth for days and taste her on his tongue for a week
>>
>>11479344
Would she continue playing video games or at least have the decency to give him a reach around?
>>
>>11479723
>continue playing video games
of course
>have the decency to give him a reach around
button mashers don't deserve pleasure
>>
>>11478792
>>11477044
mango's pretty big, too.
>>
File: mangle mango.png (709KB, 1331x1323px) Image search: [Google]
mangle mango.png
709KB, 1331x1323px
>>11479835
oh whoops, picture didn't go through
>>
File: 1389403743934.gif (1011KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1389403743934.gif
1011KB, 500x273px
>>11479850
>that ripe, juicy mango
>>
File: Charisma - 0.jpg (155KB, 1525x465px) Image search: [Google]
Charisma - 0.jpg
155KB, 1525x465px
>>11478779
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>11479850
>Thick Mango
Yes

>>11480230
>Angry Beanie being kissed and getting pissed off
YES
>>
>>11480230
>later that night after she's stopped REEEE'ing she realizes he was just trying to cheer her up
>with kissing
>starts purposely losing and fake babyraging
>Mike learned his lesson and doesn't do it again
>She babyrages for real
>>
>>11480505
>Beanpole's life is an endless cycle of frustration and rage

Sounds legit as fuck.
>>
>>11480505
>Beanie sits on the couch, stewing in a fake anger
>Mike sits on his side of the couch uncomfortably, occassionally taking glances at her, but never making a move
>Beanie glares at him and starts tapping her foot
>Finally, after several minutes of silence and confused looks from Mike, she yelled "What the fuck is taking you so long already?!"
>"I don't even know what you want!"
>>
File: beans.png (248KB, 475x424px) Image search: [Google]
beans.png
248KB, 475x424px
>>
>>11482323
Bean is Beanie?
>>
>>11477342
LITERALLY the new mlp
I'm literally shaking
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>11479850
"Yes, that's it! I'd like a LAAAAAAAAAARGE..."
>>
I'm back for more of your requestssssss.

If you guys even remember me.
>>
>>11484088
Haddock stumbling upon a naked Cheeky.
>>
>>11484088
I won't forget you. I will always remember. And is this piece new? Or something from a previous thread?

Anyway, requests. How about a showering Chiclet?
>>
File: tumblr_ou1gn4p9ET1uzb4gxo1_1280.png (85KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou1gn4p9ET1uzb4gxo1_1280.png
85KB, 684x1200px
>>11484215
This is new.

Also I already have this. Don't know if this will suffice.
>>
>>11484088
Foxglove looking really smug thinking they've made a new outfit, something everyone else knows as a snuggie but with a floral pattern on it.
>>
>>11484259
Still will do that though.
>>
>>11484259
Fun fact, Chiclet used to be "the fat one".
>>
>>11484088
Is it too forward of me to ask for Fatima in the buff
>>
>>11484259
Aw hey, well aren't you fast. :^)

>>11484297
Aw awesome, thanks then. Anyway, sorry to ask for something then make a criticism directly afterwards, but I think you'd appreciate that more than me just saying good job on the Bonbon pick. It is still a good job, but if you want my two piece of criticism, the face and head don't look real Bonbon-like, you feel me? Heck, I first thought that was the Bun-Mike you made some time ago looking distressed in a headband and no clothes until I opened the image up. My advice is less cheek fluff and a more rounded head, although my initial problem with the drawing may just be that I'm a blind dumbass.

Anyway, it is still nice. Thank you.
>>
>>11484259
Cheeky changing Faz's mouth bandages.
>>
>>11484088
Ask Bombay to pay you more
>>
>>11484306
Yep.
>>
File: snuggie.png (293KB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
snuggie.png
293KB, 1200x1700px
>>11484283
I hope you guys won't mind the shakiness of some of these. I've been without doing digital for a while and I still have some off days.

Regardless, thank you all for your input, I will try my best to not disappoint.
>>
File: oC6_2017-09-10_21-04-20.png (35KB, 559x468px) Image search: [Google]
oC6_2017-09-10_21-04-20.png
35KB, 559x468px
>>11484348
What do you mean "in the buff."
I'm not American so I don't know what some stuff means.
>>
>>11485199
It means naked anon
>>
>>11485199
in the buff is definitely just flat out nude.
>>
>>11485155
That's a cute fox. I want to hug her.
>>
>>11444762
Body pillow looks like Finn
>>
File: oC6_2017-09-10_21-11-51.png (120KB, 515x609px) Image search: [Google]
oC6_2017-09-10_21-11-51.png
120KB, 515x609px
>>11485235
>>11485236
FATIMA IS A PURE FOX. HOW DARE YOU.
Just casual nudity or do you want her to be doing something.
>>
>>11484407
Why pay money when giving them validation and e-handjobs will suffice due to them being yet another talentless, depressed, self-loathing beta with zero self-esteem who fishes for compliments from other nobodies with their lazy drawings that clog up the internet?

>>11484088
>>11484259
They all look like Dr. Seuss characters and have the same fucking face.
>>11485155
Mike looks like a tumblr parody.
>>
>>11485384
Yikes. That hurt. Thanks.
>>
>>11485429
>they all look like dr zeuss
I think he's just saying you should stop relying on those same fluffy cheeks
>>
>>11485650
My friends always told me it was fine. My friends fucking lied to me.
>>
>>11485745
Well, they're friends. Being overly kind and all that.

And in my opinion, the cheek fluff works with SOME characters. I thought it fit fine with non-burned April, but I was a bit uncertain with it on Beanie and really didn't like it on Bonbon. As I said before, I mistook her for someone else entirely.
>>
>>11485745
Good artists never ask their friends for realistic criticism.
>>
>>11485384
Starchy's Discord is that way ---->
>>
>>11485745
Thats because you're friends with Bombay and he'll tell you anything just to make himself feel better than you
>>
>>11484088
Yeah dude. aren't you the one also doing Neighboors, too?
>>
>>11485351
Casual nudity is fine
>>
>>11485883
I am 50/50. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

>>11485924
I'll get yours and the rest done tomorrow because right now I am fucking exhausted, I didn't realize how tired I was until I sat on my bed for a bit.
>>
>>11486236
Naw that's cool. I mean the story we've all gathered around is 50/50 so it's not like it's even uncommon. G'night bruv!
>>
>>11486236
Take your time m8
>>
File: IMG_8528.jpg (3MB, 2288x2896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8528.jpg
3MB, 2288x2896px
>>11440415
So... did weaver took a break from Pack Street
>>
>>11486304
Probably not. He's drawing comics again, apparently
>>
>>11486304
Pack Street is over. Remmy was torn into pieces iirc. Why are you asking me though. I don't actually work with him. Neighbors is a collaboration between me and another friend.
>>
File: IMG_8526.png (1MB, 1211x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8526.png
1MB, 1211x1300px
>>11440415
Does wever know that he has his own sfm model?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJFFTNEvFhc
>>
>>11486342
He has two, actually.
>>
>>11486304
>>11486342
do you know that weaver has a tumblr where you can ask him questions directly instead of pissing into the void like a fucking dumbass on a eurasian mountain climbing tableau
>>
>>11486366
>implying weaver ever awnsers any questions he gets through tumblr
>>
File: IMG_8506.png (78KB, 469x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8506.png
78KB, 469x768px
>>11486335
Ah I see.

I'm glad he decide to finish the Pack street series. It's nice to see his fnaf characters back. Maybe will see him doing another original story that's not Fnaf or any. Maybe Monster girl stories? Who knows?

But the last thing I want Weaver to do is making Undertail comics again.
>>
>>11486420
Why the fuck would he go back to Undertale if he hasn't drawn it for months?
>>
I'm in LOVE with a CHICKEN
>>
>>11485745
Maybe try to see if you can decrease the amount of cheek fur for bonbon and the chickens? I undeestand it being a style choice, but it makes differentiating between bonbon and beanie a little more difficult. As for the chickens, a more subdued bit of fluff would work a bit better, since they lack fur to begin with. I do like your artwork, and the cheek fluff is mostly a matter of tastes.
>>
>the overwhelming majority of the artwork made in these threads hasn't been posted to the booru
Thanks
>>
>>11486342
3d models of a 2d character made by some dude lookin to jack it never turn out good.
>>
File: smile.jpg (79KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
79KB, 1920x1079px
>>11488550
>>
File: IMG_0665.png (203KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0665.png
203KB, 800x800px
>>11486420
he ditched undertale pretty quickly, he didn't manage to make /utg/ get attached to him like /zoo/ and /5n@f/ did.
>>
>leave for a weekend
>come back to all this new art

Hot diggidy
>>
>>11485155
Original requester, good shit bud, thanks for the picture.
>>
>>11488263
yeah that's some high-quality bullshit. I would, but I'm lazy and don't have the autism to tag things.
>>
>>11484407
>>11485384
>>11485831
>>11485854
this isnt roommates
>>
>>11490113
It's the sperg bringing up drama again.
>>
File: 1 fap.jpg (181KB, 1000x434px) Image search: [Google]
1 fap.jpg
181KB, 1000x434px
>>11479850
>>
>>11480230
I want to snuggle with the angry bun!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMVdhOGapFc
>>
>>11490972
You didn't even check the thread first, did you?
>>11477342
>>
>>11490904
>Mike tries to hold down a belligerant, writhing Beanie
>>
>>11480230
>>
File: 10gxkt5.jpg (30KB, 289x348px) Image search: [Google]
10gxkt5.jpg
30KB, 289x348px
>>11480230
>>
>>11491056
>Gets kicked in the 'nards for insisting. Beanie ain't havin' your shit today.
>>
>>11488263
do it yourself?

it's not that hard, be the hero you want to see
>>
File: 1442553679245.png (70KB, 334x297px) Image search: [Google]
1442553679245.png
70KB, 334x297px
>>11491405
Glad I'm not the only one who saw that
>>
>>11484088
Bandaged April with condoms for Nipple pasties?
>>
>>11491522
>"JUST LET ME LOVE YOU, YOU BITTER, ANGRY SHIT!"
>"WILL YOU JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY?!"
>>
File: 1450588737660.png (244KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1450588737660.png
244KB, 800x1006px
>>11491522
>implying it's not one of her biggest secret fantasies
>>
>>11492351
What, to be intimate with a human and be aggressively in denial about it, or be raped by one due to trauma from JF?
>>
>>11492389
Yes.
>>
>>11492351
>>
>>11492409
Fair 'nuff.

So she's the most tsun of the group, even when well past the point of intimacy she's aggressive
>>
>>11492351
not when said guy was being lucky button mashing pleb 5 seconds beforehand>>11478377

vidyas is srs bsns to nerdy buns
>>
>>11492453
Yes. Her year(s?) of work at JH and close association with the obsessive humie have given her kind of a warped set of fetishes, I would assume. Bascially humans, but really aggressive and sexually promiscuous ones. Mike's got the sexuality of a puppy, but if he ever made a move or even took a page from Foxglove's playbook, the floor tiles would shatter from the force of Beanie's panties dropping.

We're talking biblical levels of crotch flooding.
>>
>>11481154
>Beanie glares at him and starts tapping her foot
It's that rapid, bunny tapping, too.
>>
>>11492483
Would they even make it to a bedroom in time until she jumps him or would she mentally collapse and have Mike have to carry her?
>>
>>11492586
I imagine it'd start of fairly normal enough. Sloppy makeouts between mike and beanie until they get to the bedroom, but then, as things start go get heated mike starts noticing things about her that seem a little off. She keeps pulling him on top of her, and saying things like "hold me down" and "rape me". At first he'd be super wary about it; he's not dumb enough to not figure out where she's getting this from, but when she grips him and locks eyes with him he sees her gaze is equal parts lust and something he can't quite put his finger on. But the words are clear enough"
>"VIOLATE ME, SCHMIDT!"
The last word, his name would probably be held a little longer than normal, with her getting of on Mike sharing the same name and countenance of the missing humanitronic. But when mike finally gives in and takes the bate, he's treated to the wildest, borderline feral sex he'll ever have. Beanie being both amazingly vulgar and disturbingly distressed, really getting into the whole "captured by humans" thing playing out in her head. She'd have to convince Mike at first to try some more extreme things like ear-pulling and choking, but eventually the bedroom would look like a small-scale battle went down in there. They'd both be covered in bruises and bites, soaked with sweat and walking funny for a couple of days.

But it'd be worth it...assuming mike ever gets hold of another of those prize masks from JH. She'd probably deny the whole thing afterwards, though, to give herself some semblance of deniability.
>>
>>11492658
Christ, I can see it getting worse too

Like she starts dropping heavy handed hints on what she wants to do it again, and Mike has to go full LAERP mode and invade her home at a random point in time to "rape" her, made all the worse when he invades and doesn't realize that not everyone's out of the house and hears him and her yelling and screaming at each other.
>>
>>11492726
It'd probably be Rackham, honestly. He stays holed up in his room and if mike's going there with bunny butt on his mind he's not going to bother checking on the reclusive fox. Rackham would be in his room doing rackham things, when suddenly he hears a crash and cursing from beanie's room, nothing out of the ordinary; beanie's vidya rage isn't as restrained at home. But when he starts hearing some distressed moaning and another, male, voice is when he leaps into action.

He'd probably see the door open slightly, with beanie's half-crazed, half-lusty "No, please stop!' coming from inside and kick the door open like some big hero. When he the assailant, wearing a Jeremy Human mask, he doesn't stop to think about the blue mohawk poking out of it. He'd probably get a few good hits on mike before beanie snaps out of her rape fantasy and realize the 'robot' beatdown is an actual thing happening. After a lot of "Holy shit", "I'm sorry" and "You never saw a single thing of this!", Rackham wisely steps out when he hears the door creak open at night, and tiny footsteps make their way to beanie's room. He's polite enough to ignore the predatory-but-sheepish guy passing him by in the hallway and certainly pays no heed to the muffled "MMmf~" coming from Beanie's room a moment later
Naw he's going out for a walk. He didn't see nothin'

Mike has to deal with the fact that over the course of a few months he's gotten much better at a plethora of shady things under Foxglove's instruction. He's losing sleep not just satisfying Beanie's thirst for surprise butt-sex, but with the fact that he's a fairly accomplished sexual predatory as well. He can pick locks, gag people, is good with knots, and even better at Beanie's favorite: tearing off panties with just his teeth. Like literally tearing; he's got a small collection of "prizes" in his room.
Eventually mike hides out at Bonbon's to get a few days rest, wisely keeping quiet as to why he's hiding in mango's room.
>>
>>11492726

And if Faz found out he'd organize the entire block against him.
>>
>>11488734
Meh.
>>
File: g1333371560512130024.jpg (40KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
g1333371560512130024.jpg
40KB, 480x348px
>>11492903
>Mike begins ramping up the surprise sex strategies and styles
>Tries to make his presence known when he enters the front door, but doesn't go into Beanie's room just yet
>Leaves her anticipating his arrival
>Mike leaves and goes outside and climbs to Beanie's window, making sure that it was unlocked from before the last surprise visit
>Doesn't matter if he gets in completely silently or gets spotted by Beanie before he gets to her, it's already too late
>Next time he's considering hiding out somewhere in her home before making his next move
>Constantly asks himself how and why the fuck he got himself doing this bullshit
>>
>>11492915
and beanie would tell them all to fuck off, it's her fetish

and Mike would beg them for help as she dragged him back into her room
>>
>ywn actually rape Beanie but then tell everyone else that it's her fetish and she's using it as an outlet to get through some emotional issues, thus denying her of a support system
>>
File: please hold still.gif (550KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
please hold still.gif
550KB, 500x213px
>>11493083
>everyone's having a fun time with goofy rapejoke scenarios
>actual rapefag shows up looking for fellowship
>>
>>11493026
Eventually Mike has settled into the rhythm of planning, setup, and 'rape' that has been his life for the last month. But he forgot to tell people what he was doing. It's Mangle, who was already suspicious of the weird questions he had asked her ages ago that stays up one night to see what he's up to. After mulling over and realizing it's better to ask first, before giivng him an "atta boy" and more info than she'd otherwise be comfortable self-incriminating herself with, she pops out of one of the vents. Mike isn't even surprised, he just keeps packing his duffel bag and scratching his beard (beanie really likes it, and it gives her something to grab)
>"Foxy, darling, why are you preparing rope and a gag at four in the morning?"
>"Because I've lost control of my life."
>>
>>11493194
Her appetite can't be sated, and she starts complaining to Mike that she's been getting that itch at work. Mike starts to seriously worry for her, but regardless, tries to plan around it.
>>
Next thread please?
>>
>>11493344
>Beanie works in retail now
>in the middle of a mall
>right next to where the rent-a-cop likes to take his break
>There's only two entryways that won't be glaringly obvious
>one is through the back way, only accessable by employee kee
>the other is through the vent
>Mike needs to assemble a team to help him
>He picks Foxglove for obvious reasons. What he didn't expect was for her to know about the manager of that store being friends with Marion
>Marion, to get mike close to the manager
>Rackham, to pick the key off of the manager once she's distracted by mike's candle-light dinner
>Mangifera, because if Foxglove is useful, then so is she. Also she can navigate vents as well (the resulting sneaking costumes are superb and mike regularly wears his as pajamas now)
>Chichi, as a cover and to use her van for the "delivery"
>The plan is set:
>Hook up with manager
>Pick the keys
>Dump the manager
>Plan out the vent route ahead of time (Mangles)
>Set up a false catering order
>Kill Phil (sorry phil)
>sneak in through the vents with the mangles as guides
>realize being trapped in a tight space with multiple mangles is a terrible idea
>get molested
>arrive at the point just as beanie is watching the store
>quietly open the employee area behind her
>drag her into the back room
What then happens is mike and beanie having hot, rapey sex while Rackham sighs, mutters "god damn it, again?" and escorts the others out, promising to explain on the ride home. Foxglvoe leaves behind a camera somewhere discreet, then sells the footage to Bonbon for a small fortune later that week.
>>
>>11493729
>>11493729
>>11493729
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.