[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ general: His property edition Previous thread: >>11318532

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 126

File: 1500760115323.jpg (181KB, 667x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500760115323.jpg
181KB, 667x1200px
/ntr/ general: His property edition

Previous thread: >>11318532

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!

>And remember, no matter what, she'll ALWAYS love you

Cucktionaire:
>Who is your Waifu? (Briefly tell us about her if you wish. Picture highly recommended)
>Do you prefer playing her role, or leaving it up to the Bull?
>Would you wear a Chastity Cage?
>Would you fuck your waifu's used pussy?
>Would you "clean" your waifu's used pussy?
>Would you enjoy teasing?
>Would you enjoy harsher verbal abuse?
>Would you lick her feet if she asked? (Even during sex?)
>Would you lick the bulls cock to prepare him?
>Would you lick the bull clean when he is done?
>Would you suckle his balls as he cums inside of her?
>Would you enjoy him getting rougher with her?
>Would you allow your bull to fuck you if he asked?
>Would you allow the bull to stay over?
>Would you be ok with him taking your bed to fuck in?
>Would you prefer the bull be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you?
>Would you enjoy your waifu being gangbanged?
>Would you want to join the gangbang, or accept that you're better off staying out?
>>
File: 654635434235.jpg (658KB, 1087x1620px) Image search: [Google]
654635434235.jpg
658KB, 1087x1620px
>>11393651
First time doing this so I guess I should fill this out?

>Who is your Waifu? (Briefly tell us about her if you wish. Picture highly recommended)
Naoto from Pesona 4 aka best girl
leaving it up to the bull. Half the fun in this fetish is being powerless in the situation
yes
of course
yes
The bull mocking me for letting her fuck another man would be great as well as things like making fun of my tiny dick
Yes
eh
yes
if Naoto asked me to
same as above
no she must be loved and protected
maybe if she wanted him to
I'm already letting him fuck my waifu
yes
>Would you prefer the bull be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you?
Don't care
no
>Would you want to join the gangbang, or accept that you're better off staying out?
My dick is worthless
>>
>>11393760
>Best girl
>She must be loved and protected

Good taste, allow me to pay highest compliments by saying I'd fuck your waifu.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 852x1048px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 852x1048px
>>11393802
Thank you! It was hard deciding to do this but she needs someone that can satisfy her physical needs more than I can.
I only want her to be happy!
>>
>>11393868
My pleasure! Why can't you satisfy her anon? It's a shame to have a waifu you can't please.
But you're doing the right thing and finding someone like me to fill the void, pardon the pun.
>>
File: file.png (607KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
607KB, 600x600px
>>11393912
Well just so you know I can satisfy her intellectually and emotionally but my dick just isn't equipped for the job. We've tried toys in the past and she does love it! but I can't help but feel she might just be putting on a bit of an act since she loves me so much... Really i'm just looking for someone to take care of those pesky physical desires.
>>
File: Azumanga.Daioh.full.881615.jpg (115KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
Azumanga.Daioh.full.881615.jpg
115KB, 600x888px
I want to cuck my waifu sakaki. I want to just have her sit in a chair in the bedroom,and watch me have sexual relations with some of her friends and make her clean the mess I made with them. No stopping until they are spotless. And then I will please her and cuddle her because she is the only one I love.
>>
File: nagatoro-san.png (97KB, 277x315px) Image search: [Google]
nagatoro-san.png
97KB, 277x315px
>>
>>11393972
>cucking Sakaki
This just went from a tame fetish to FUCK NO.
>>
>>11393760
>>Would you enjoy him getting rougher with her?
>no she must be loved and protected
You know, I get that you want her to enjoy herself, but sometimes a woman gets off on the fact that she's pleasing a man, and that she's driving him to the point where he can't hold in his masculine urges any longer. Sometimes she just wants to be held down, and pounded until her body can't take any more bliss. Not that you'd know that, really.
>>
>>11393951
Oh of course, I don't doubt that you're stimulating for her intellectually, but still, she's only human and a girl, so she craves a bit more doesn't she?
It's a shame, but only natural. If you're looking for someone to take care of the nature while you do the nurture, look no further~
>>
>>11394174
She'd want this . I can help her younger friends safely transition into nonvirgins. Kaorin specifically.
>>
Reminder to always raise your waifu's children, especially if they're not yours.
>>
>>11394309
>implying there's a choice
>>
File: 1500009060722.png (576KB, 1100x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1500009060722.png
576KB, 1100x1510px
>>11394309
What if my waifu can't have children?
>>
>>11394283
Absolutely disgusting
>>
File: file.png (755KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
755KB, 1200x1200px
>>11394210
I suppose that's true... I would just hate for her to get hurt. I'd hate for someone to be too rough with her and make her do something she was uncomfortable with. I couldn't stand to see her in any sort of pain
>>11394282
>If you're looking for someone to take care of the nature while you do the nurture, look no further~
Yes that would be wonderful! Shes not free every night since she's often very busy with her job on the police force but i'm sure we can work something out so you can attend to her physical needs. I'll have to be there of course to make sure shes happy and fulfilled, tat won't b an issue will it?
>>
>>11394976
You are [N A S T Y] , not me.
>>
>>11394976
Cuckqueens are hot though.
>>
>>11395077
Of course not! You're welcome to observe at your leisure. It must be sad, her working those long nights as a detective. Hey! Why don't we surprise her, drop by, explain the situation and do it right there. I'm certain she'd be very appreciative of the stress relief.
>>
File: 961.jpg (186KB, 780x990px) Image search: [Google]
961.jpg
186KB, 780x990px
Whilst I love my waifu Iori, sometimes I get a little worried about her.
>>
>>11395304
Sorry, can't hear you over the anal lube splattering out while I ram my huge dick into her ass.
>>
>>11395304
Why would you worry? Afraid the idol lifestyle gets to her?
>>
>>11395304
Awh she's a cute lil thing isnt she? why would you ever get worried about her? what gets you so riled up?
>>
File: 0ddc.gif (602KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0ddc.gif
602KB, 500x281px
>>11395325
I guess that's it. Lots of nights where I don't see her, it gets to you, you know?
>>
File: 8682.jpg (306KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
8682.jpg
306KB, 600x800px
>>11395355
Thank you, I'm lucky to have her anon.

Like I said, some nights she's gone for hours. Makes me nervous. I'm sure she's fine, but I still can't help it.
>>
>>11395366
Huh, that's weird. I'd understand her being busy during the day and stuff, but I didn't think idols had moonlight hours.
I can understand the concern. She ever talk about what she's up to late at night?
>>
>>11395384
Well what could she possibly be doing while she's away for hours? havent you tried calling her if your worried?
You two must be deeply in love, but its really important to trust your partner is loyal and safe!
>>
File: 8222.jpg (186KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
8222.jpg
186KB, 452x640px
>>11395391
Not really, anon. Usually she just comes home and goes straight to sleep. She's always got a big smile on her face though, so I'm glad it's nothing bothering her. Still, a pretty girl like her out alone? It's natural to be scared. Sometimes she'll grin and say she had a wonderful night, but not much more.

>>11395411
I do wanna make sure she's safe, really, but I get worried calling her will just annoy her. I don't wanna come off as clingy, you know?
>>
>>11395457
Ahhh I get you Anon, thats quiet the dilema.. why dont you just sit down with her and have a chat about how you'd like her to have a bit more communication with you?
Hmmm.. alternatively... you could follow her when she leaves? or maybe more discreetly, I could follow her for you and keep an eye on her movements?
>>
>>11395457
Well, yeah as long as she's enjoying herself. Have you ever asked what she gets up to? The fact that she's so happy, even without you, makes me wonder.
>>
File: 777.jpg (569KB, 603x909px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
569KB, 603x909px
>>11395495
While the idea of following her around is bad and all, I can't help but feel I'd get a lot more security from it.

Would you really do that for me? Follow her around? It's just, if you get caught you can say you're a fan.

>>11395501
It's just, her nights out is basically all the alone time she gets. if she wanted me to know, she'd say.

Trust me, you don't wanna make her angry.
>>
>>11395317
>when bulls just completely stop trying
>>
>>11395559
Of course I'd do that for you Anon, us guys have to stick together huh? it'd be no problem at all.
If you give me your mobile number I can keep you updated on what she's up too, and if I get caught I'll just use that excuse and ask for her autograph or something silly like that
Take me to your house and I'll park up and follow her car to where ever she goes, sound good?
>>
>>11395559
Surely asking what she gets up to when she's out can't make her that angry... unless, she's hiding something?
>>
>>11395591
>not bothering with cringy roleplay just to build-up to an Iori takes anal joke
>>
>>11395617
That sounds like a pretty good plan, anon! Thank you!

If she is going somewhere she isn't supposed to, call me, and I can catch her in the act.

>After giving you my number, we drive up to my house and I give you a thankful nod before walking to the door.

//What sort of stuff are you into, anon?

>>11395628
Haha, I doubt it anon. Trust me, Iori isn't that kind of girl.
>>
>>11395675
>I turn off the engine and I lean the car seat back a bit, I place my phone on the plastic dash of the car so when Anon texts me, it vibrates loudly.

//Im into just about anything Anon, the more important question is: what are you into? I'd be happy to fill any kink you have.
>>
>>11395675
If she's the sort of girl to go out late at night, night after night having a great time without you, while refusing to tell you what she's up to, maybe she is that sort of girl.
I don't mean to spark doubt. Here, maybe me, being impartial could get the answer out of her subtly.
>>
File: 500.gif (2MB, 474x264px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
2MB, 474x264px
>>11395713
>After an hour or so of waiting, at around 8pm you see the front door open. It's Iori.

>After giving me a brief kiss on the cheek and a small wave, she walks over to her car, her innocent smile transforming into a smirk.

>After following her for only a few minutes, she stops her car outside an idyllic looking villa and walks inside.

//That's very kind of you anon. Though my kink is feminization, crossdressing and whatnot. I get that's pretty extreme, so you can say no. No worries.

>>11395730
Anon, you might have something, but it's hard to really tell. You know? I don;'t wanna upset her.

//Do you wanna work our rp into me and the other anon's, stop it or what? it's hard to do 2 rps at once. Sorry.
>>
>>11395809
//I'd be happy to play with you and the other bull, if he'd be up for it.
>>
>>11395809
//I have to leave for about 10-20 minutes Anon, but I'll be back. And as I said, Im into just about anything, feminization is no problem. Its up to the cuck >>11395818

>I park the car on the roadside a couple of meters away from the villa, I calmly get out and I text the Anon
"Ok so.. Iori has just parked outside a really big Villa, its pretty fancy looking actually.. ill keep you updated.
>After putting my phone away, I walk up the driveway past Iori's car and peak through the nearby window, doing my best to keep myself hidden.
>>
>>11395818
//What do you wanna do? Play as the waifu? A second guy?
>>
>>11395851
//A second guy.
>>
File: 1092.png (522KB, 642x802px) Image search: [Google]
1092.png
522KB, 642x802px
>>11395848
//No worries anon. If you wanna bring in your own thing, please do.

>As you peek inside, you see Iori in the kitchen. She doesn't seem to be doing much, outside of talking on her phone.

>After only a few seconds of spying on her, she turns her head and sees you. She lets out a small yelp in surprise, before moving away from the window.

>I text back a small 'Thanks!', before Iori swings open the door. Her expression's angry, but slightly amused.

"Who are you? Why were you watching me?"

>>11395894
//Just have to ask the other anon what he thinks. Plus I'm trying to figure out how to bring you in.
>>
>>11395932
>I almost jump out of my skin as she swings the front door open, quickly stumbling out from behind the nearby hedge, I step onto the drive.
U..umm.. I'm a fan?
>I shake my head, hastily remembering the excuse Anon told me to use if I was caught
I saw you get out your car and I wondered if it was actually you.. I was gunna knock on the door and ask for an autograph!
>Quickly smiling, I walk closer to her and I throw out another sentence
I cant believe its actually you! I uhhh.. love Idols?

//It might be difficult to add in another bull right now honestly, but its up to you
>>
File: 45689844.jpg (80KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
45689844.jpg
80KB, 422x600px
>>11396057
>Iori lets out an unimpressed sigh, her anger disappearing, as she lets out a small laugh.

"Right, I'm sure a guy like you loves idols."

>She smiles and moves aside to let you come in.

"My boyfriend sent you to spy on me, didn't he?"
>>
>>11396091
>After walking inside, I turn to close the door shut.
Ahhh... alright, you got me Iori, he did I uhh... well he came to me and told me how worried he was that you'd just dissapear for a couple of hours and not know where you were.
>I fish into my back pocket and I hand her my mobile phone, the texts I'd sent to Anon open on the screen.
>I fold my arms and give her a small unimpressed expression at being caught so quickly.
>>
File: 9857.png (599KB, 642x802px) Image search: [Google]
9857.png
599KB, 642x802px
>>11396139
>Iori reads through the text, a smirk appearing on her face.

"Awww, this is kind of cute. He was thinking he'd catch me in the act. Pretty low, I gotta say."

>She turns to you, her mood visibly improved.

"I can't blame you though, after all, you were just trying to help how you could."

>She walks upstairs to her bedroom, and gestures you to follow her.

"Come on, I wanna show you something."
>>
>>11396192
//Just gunna change my writing style up a bit to make it more flexable
"Well we usually have each others backs you know? so I didnt mind giving him a bit of help."
>He gives her a small nod and begins to follow her up the staircase, his head turning to catch one last glimpse of the modern and beautiful living room.
>He instinctivly reaches to his back pocket to text Anon before realizing that Iori still has his phone
"Alright heh, although it might be best to text him your just watching a movie or something, I told him I'd try my best to not get caught"
>>
File: nkf.gif (2MB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
nkf.gif
2MB, 440x247px
>>11396254
>Iori lets out a small giggle before opening her bedroom door.

Oh, I've got something much more exciting to text him. You'll see.

>She leads you into her bedroom, in the centre lies a huge, luxurious canopy bed, surrounded by candles. The room's almost perfect, and oozes a romantic feeling.

"In case you couldn't tell by now."

>Iori pauses, as if to let the tension linger.

"I have been cheating. A little."

>Before you can speak, Iori starts to explain herself.

"Not my fault though. I have needs too, you know? It's not that He did anything wrong. I just wanted a *man*."

>She looks to you, seeking sympathy.
>>
>>11396320
>He opens his mouth to reply but his words escape him, after taking a few more seconds to absorb the atmosphere of the room and the tone of her voice, he nods.
Its ok Iori.. I understand you, Anon has never really been that kind of well.. man, has he?
>He steps closer toward the bed and slowly strokes his hand over the pink silk canopy that adorns the top.
Its absolutely beutiful Iori! dont worry, I dont judge you at all for wanting a real man...
>His eyes trail over to the beautiful woman before him, lewd thoughts start to creep through the back of his mind into the spotlight of his attention. He takes a few last steps to Iori and places a hand on her silky brown hair, stroking it delicatly
What did you have in mind to text him...? you've piqued my interest...
>>
File: pqq.gif (1001KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pqq.gif
1001KB, 500x281px
>>11396408
"Well."

>Iori bites her lip and puts her hand to your chest.

"Why don't I text him to come over, pretending to be you, and give him a sweet little surprise?"

>Iori moves closer to you, her lips inches away.

"After all. He wasn't very trusting of his girlfriend. He needs to learn his lesson, wouldn't you agree?"

>She moves in, and embraces you in a kiss, having to stand on her toes to reach you.
>>
File: 5c0f235534c428d309300899fa80abbc.jpg (61KB, 1376x1376px) Image search: [Google]
5c0f235534c428d309300899fa80abbc.jpg
61KB, 1376x1376px
>Naoto

Hot.

And it's kinda canon, too. If the MC chooses her, he's basically cucking Kanji.
>>
jokes on you nerds my waifu is a monster
>>
>>11396445
>A wave of superiority and sudden lust for Iori ignites like wildfire in his mind, his right hand pushes over her shoulder and over her back, each finger groping the delicate fabric of her dress.
>His left hand strokes down her lengthy brown hair and guides down to her hip.
>He returns the kiss and passionatly grazes her bottom lip with his teeth as he pulls away.
"Now that you mention it, I do agree Iori... he needs to be taught a valuable lesson that he wont ever forget.
>He reaches to the phone on the bedside and passes it to her, a grin equal to Iori's now on his lips.
>>
File: 4189.jpg (127KB, 850x756px) Image search: [Google]
4189.jpg
127KB, 850x756px
>>11396519
>Iori looks at you, her eyes filled with passion, her body eager. It was obvious being patient was hard for her.

>She opened your phone and began texting me.

"Hey, you should probably come over here. Your girlfriend's doing something pretty strange. Hurry!"

>She sends the message before moving the phone down to the bedside. She walks over to her bedside and pours you and her a glass of wine whilst you wait.
>>
>>11396570
>He sits down onto the bed and takes one of the glasses of wine. As he takes a sip his eyes follow Iori and look into her own eyes
"I knew something was going on with you but I didnt think you'd be that straight forward with it all... heh I didnt expect to be making out with the waifu Anon always talks so highly about."
>He takes another sip of the blood red liquid and places the glass down onto the bedside table
"So what do you have in mind for when he arrives...? I already have an idea what however~"
>>
File: 19845.jpg (160KB, 850x1094px) Image search: [Google]
19845.jpg
160KB, 850x1094px
>>11396620
>Iori's eyes go wide at your words. and she puts her drink down.

"Oh?~"

>She smiles, eager to hear.

"Go ahead, there are no limits."
>>
>>11396697
>He reaches out and strokes her small hips, his hands work their way to her ass and begin to grope it over her dress
"Well I think your going to make him feel comfortable at first... then play with his feelings a little~ before showing him what you truely desire in a man. Maybe flirt with me in front of him and keep escalating from there? up until we start ruining this nicely made bed. Sound about right? or am I a lil off the mark?"
>His eyes keep focused on her beautiful magenta eyes, they go really well with her obvious love for pastel pink
>>
File: 99832.jpg (523KB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
99832.jpg
523KB, 1191x1684px
>>11396768
>Iori smiles and nods. She clearly wants you just as bad.

"That sounds wonderful. It'll make the reveal all the more exciting."

>You hear the doorbell ring, and iori rushes down to answer it.

"Quick, get off the bed."

//I might have to rush the buildup a little anon. i'm only here for 2 and a half more hours.
>>
>>11396851
//No problem Anon speed up the pace to how you like

>He quickly nods and jumps off the bed, as she's about to leave the room, he leans forward and delivers a small spank on her ass
"I'll stay up here, dont take too long"
>>
>>11396893
>Iori opens the door to see me standing there, panting and exhausted.

I came over as fast as I could, what's going on?

>Iori raises an eyebrow, as if oblivious.

"Huh? Nothing's going on. Except for your friend visiting."

>She smiles and lets me in.

"I hope you're not offended by me visiting here sweetie. I just want a little alone time every now and again!"

>She flashes me an innocent smile, as if oblivious herself.
>>
>>11397021
>He picks up his wine glass and quickly gulps down the remaining contents, as soon as he hears Anon's voice replying to Iori's, he opens the bedroom door and starts to walk down the stairs.
"Phew! Thanks for coming quickly Anon... I uhh.. sorry to break it to you but I did get caught spying on Iori.."
>He steps close to her and slowly strokes his hand onto Iori's back, out of vision of Anon.
"I've been keeping a close eye on her still though!"
>>
File: ne6.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ne6.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>11397079
>I look a little confused at your calmness, as if I was hoping she was doing something

Oh, well. Uh, um. that's cool, I guess!

>Iori smiles and embraces me in a reassuring hug, the cruel nature of it totally over my head.

"I've just been getting to know your friend. And forget about the spying thing by the way, I'm flattered you care so much, really."

"And, you have a very interesting friend."
>>
>>11397504
//Sorry for long reply times, had to go for a little bit. That's over now.
>>
>>11397504
>He grins at the compliment and as soon as she breaks the hug, he grabs Iori by the waist and pulls her against his chest in a warm encompasing hug.
"Mhm! we've been getting to know each other over a glass of wine or two and we've made fast friends... isnt that right beautiful?"
>He makes sure to stroke his dominant hands over her chest and stomach in full view of her boyfriend, a stray glance shooting to Anon's eyes, looking for a reaction.
>>
File: 1829.jpg (284KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1829.jpg
284KB, 850x1202px
>>11397598
>I'm obviously shocked, and move back a little bit, scared almost.

>Iori lets out a cute giggle as you touch her body, looking up at you with a smile.

"Ohh, stop it!"

>I stutter, looking for words at this sight.

I uh- I'm glad to see you too get along.

>Iori nods with enthusiasm, before signalling me to close the door.

"Yeah, he's a really nice guy. A real gentleman. And he's so tall! It's crazy! Though, maybe you're just short!"

>Iori laughs at the end of her coment to pass it off as a joke. It's obvious she's playing with me.
>>
>>11397711
"Thanks Anon! she has got a point though, Iori finds it pretty funny how your only just taller than her... she prefers things.. 'bigger' usually, dont you?"
>He glances down to her and gives her a sultry expression with his eyes, at that moment he rides her skirt up a little and visibly strokes his hand against her thigh, a small glimpse of her lace panties becomes visible from the stroke.
>>
File: 18721.jpg (785KB, 765x1360px) Image search: [Google]
18721.jpg
785KB, 765x1360px
>>11397826
>Iori giggles and touches your hand, before letting out a slight gasp.

>I just stare, completely shocked.

I-Iori.. What, what are you doing?

>Iori looks at me, as if confused herself.

"What do you mean, sweetie? I'm just talking with your friend."

>I continue staring, unable to say a word.

Iori, you know you're flirting! I said, stop!

>Iori looks at you like a hurt kitten, and puts her head against you

>It's clear what she's signalling, she's signalling you to put me in my place.
>>
>>11397898
>He grazes his palm over her beautiful hair and slowly strokes it down to her shoulder, after leaning forward a little, he kisses her forehead and smiles slowly
"Anon....."
>He lets go of Iori and quickly walks to Anon, he reaches out and grabs the fabric of his sweater and pushes him against the door.
"Zip it Anon! or we're going to have a little bit of a problem... arent we Iori?"
>He lets go of his sweater and slowly cups Anon's chin with his hand, he pulls his bottom lip down and grins
"Be a good little boy Anon and keep quiet... heh he's all yours Iori.. look at him, he's like a scared child."
>>
File: 1893.jpg (171KB, 850x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1893.jpg
171KB, 850x1168px
>>11397997
>Iori steps forward to me, fuming with anger, I cower by the door, hoping she won't hit me.

"Ohh, you've been naughty."

>She throws her hand down into my underwear and grabs my balls, making eye contact with me, her face full of excitement.

"You're gonna come upstairs. Understand?"

>I nod, hoping she won't hurt me.

"Good boy."

>She squeezes my balls anyway, making me yelp, before walking over to you, her cheery personality returned to her.

"Sorry about that."

>She practically falls into your arms, as if unable to contain herself.

"Wanna carry me upstairs, then?"
>>
>>11398094
"With pleasure..."
>In one swift motion, he leans her back and quickly hoists her up into the air. One arm under her knees and one arm behind your back.
"You look so beautiful Iori... I love a woman with some dominance in her too, well.. dominance over boys like him."
>He slowly walks to the stairs and starts to ascend up the staircase, leaning down to gently kiss her lips along the way.
>Once at the top, he walks to the bedroom he was in a couple of minutes before and lowers Iori to her feet.
>>
File: 169234.jpg (195KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
169234.jpg
195KB, 850x1200px
>>11398152
>The moment you rest her down, I follow in, meekly and scared.

>Iori slams the door shut behind me, making sure to lock it too.

"You're not going *Anywhere*. This, this is your punishment."

>She walks over to you and whispers in your ear.

"I think I'll get him ready too."

//I was gonna bring in some feminization stuff here. If you prefer, I won't get into detail or leave it out.
>>
>>11398227
//Go into as much detail as you like Anon, Im loving it so far!

>He nods to her and gives her a small smirk, he lowers his arm and delivers her another spank to her ass
"Good. I'll pour us some more wine.. make sure you go all the way with it beautiful~"
>>
File: 1562.jpg (693KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1562.jpg
693KB, 827x1169px
>>11398274
>Iori grabs me and pulls me over to her wardrobe. Standing, her expression gloating and smug.

"Take off your clothes. Now."

>Scared of both her and you, I strip to nothing in a minute. Cupping my small manhood with my hands, and hoping you don't notice my small hairless body.

"Good boy."

>Iori tears my hands away from my embarrassingly small manhood, and attaches onto it a small pink cage, locking it on, before handing you the key.

"Don't relax now. We're not even half way."

>Iori takes a pink idol dress, with matching panties and a bra from her wardrobe, and gestures me to put it on, before also handing me white stockings to wear alongside it.

"Good.. Girl~"

>Finally, she sits me down at her makeup stand, and applies her makeup to me delicately over a few minutes. Satisfied with her work, she put a small pink hairband on my head. she stared, pleased with her work, before turning back to you.

"Sorry for the wait. I just had to make sure *She* was ready."
>>
>>11398461
>He tips the wine glass back and sips down the last of his wine before placing the empty glass back down onto the bedside table
"Dont worry about it... I think you made *her* look beautiful!"
>He hands Iori the filled wine glass that was waiting for her on the bedside, before rolling the small key for the new woman in the room around in his hand.
"Well Anon? arent you happy? Iori just spent the best part of 20 minutes making you look like a perfect Idol like herself... shouldnt you at least say thanks?"
>>
File: 0844.png (418KB, 1000x1181px) Image search: [Google]
0844.png
418KB, 1000x1181px
>>11398518
>I stay silent, barely letting a word leave my mouth, before letting out a small 'Yes'.

>Iori laughs at moves closer to you, now on all fours on the bed. slowly, she creeps closer and embraces you in a long kiss.

>Slowly, she pulls away, her whole body is sweating, it's obvious how badly she wants this.

"How- How do you want me?"
>>
>>11398586
>He returns with another kiss and speaks inbetween small kisses
>"Everyway." He kisses her again slowly pulls the zip of her dress down "Every way I can take you."
>He slowly tugs her beautiful pink dress down and leans in to kiss against her bare shoulder and neck. He tosses them toward her 'girlfriend' and turns to her
"Fold up her clothes and watch like a good girl... you might learn something"
>He turns his attention back to her and begins to undo her skirt. His hands stroking along her slim body as he does.
>>
File: d22.png (90KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
d22.png
90KB, 640x832px
>>11398664
>I nod and sit in the corner of the room as you undress her, helplessly and squirming.

"I-I can;'t wait much longer."

>Iori lets out a slight moan as you touch her body, her breath is panting and deep.

>She slowly slides her legs out from her skirt, and looks at you with hunger, her skinny, pale body waiting for you

"Please, be gentle."

>I try to stammer out a weak line, frail and scared.

Iori- you're on the pill, r-right?

>Iori flat out ignores me, her eyes fixed on you.
>>
File: Beautiful.gif (681KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.gif
681KB, 500x281px
Hey guys, meet my wife
she's eager and willing to take the cock
>>
>>11398776
>He lays her back against the bed and stands up off the side of the bed, he reaches down and tugs off his shirt and quickly undo's his belt.
>He grins at Anon and tosses his jeans onto the floor near her. He then pulls his boxers down revealing his hard, thick cock.
"Ready Iori?"
>He asks as he gets back onto the bed, he pushes her legs back and positions himself in the mating press position, his hard cock slowly grinding against her pussy.
>He doesnt wait for a reply and firmly pushes his cock against her, it easily slips inside... however its obvious he ignores her small plea for him to be gentle as his whole 8 inches pushes into her effortlessly.
>>
>>11394283
>Kaorin
>Not Kagura
>>
File: 084.png (726KB, 1200x1805px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
726KB, 1200x1805px
>>11398860
>Iori lets out a yelp, her voice verberating around the room.

>She grips the sheets around her, a few tears running down her cheeks.

"Fuck! Fuck~"

>Iori starts to gasp as she winces her eyes shut, and grits her teeth.

"D-Don't stop."
>>
>>11398977
>He moves his legs over hers and locks her into position, allowing him to start hammering his hips back and forth. His thick cock quickly thrusting back and forth into her filling the room with the wet noises of his waist hitting against hers.
"Fuck you feel amazing Iori! You feel so fucking good!"
>The bed begins to squeak loudly with each thrust, he moves down and firmly presses his lips against Iori's and locks her into a deep and passionate kiss as he fucks her.
>>
File: 1322.jpg (745KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1322.jpg
745KB, 832x1200px
>>11399044
>Iori throws her head back against the bed, gasping and screaming with every thrust, her cries of pleasure shaking the whole house.

"Y-Yes! Fuck!"

>She wraps her legs around you as your cock goes in and out, looking at you, passionately and with desire.
>>
>>11399081
>He continues fucking her deep and hard, his right hand gripping against her wrist to pin it against the bed covers.
"Fuck! Im gunna cum!"
>He lets out a small moan and presses his hips against hers, his cock burried deep inside her as a sudden burst of warm cum shoots out of his cock, filling her up.

//I have to go soon Anon, but if I remember right, you do as well yes? this rp was amazing!
>>
File: 1243.png (233KB, 740x991px) Image search: [Google]
1243.png
233KB, 740x991px
>>11399117
//That's right anon, in fact, could we pause it here?

>Iori moans as she cums too, her warm juices spilling out over your cock, her body shaking and stunned.

"Fuck.... That was..."

>Iori lies back, her fertile body dripping with your cum, her head lying back in shock

>I stare, my dick dripping cum from its chastity cage onto the floor, helpless and amazed.
>>
>>11399155
//No problem Anon, ill see you around!
>>
Any cute waifus around?
>>
File: DAUgAdHVYAAXw4C.png (564KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAUgAdHVYAAXw4C.png
564KB, 810x1200px
>>11399424
mine went to the beach without me.
>>
>>11400067
Saori really is something, isn't she? I bet many boys would love to play with her.
>>
File: tumblr_n0klhflEXn1qzvtljo1_500.jpg (120KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0klhflEXn1qzvtljo1_500.jpg
120KB, 500x723px
>>11400103
haha yeah... i guess im lucky to be her boyfriend!
>>
>>11400162
And you don't feel bad about letting her go alone to beach? I'm pretty sure there will be many men swarming around her when she's presenting herself in skimpy bikini.
>>
>>11400193
presenting herself? shes just going for a swim, im sure of it!
>>
>>11400257
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to tell you this, but there's a slight possibility that I happened to see her while on the beach. At one point she removed her swimsuit top to tan herself, but I'm pretty sure she did it just to please the men. And she did get a lot of attention, that's for sure...
>>
>>11400345
what? theres no way... i'm going to ask her as soon as she gets back.
>>
>>11400423
Well, it might take a while though. From what I saw she acted pretty excited when the men around her noticed her and approached her. I don't forget the expression she had on her face easily as she realized she had caused all those cocks in front of her grow rock hard.
>>
>>11400498
well teasing is one thing, but at least she didnt actually touch all these guys... right?
>>
>>11400551
Well, yeah she did, but it was in a teasing nature, you see. She stroked a few dicks and took couple others in her mouth, but it's not like it's cheating, right? I'm sure cheating wasn't her intention when she took turns sucking cocks that were pointing at her face and exposed breasts.
>>
>>11400590
But she said she didn't like giving blowjobs! oh my god.. none of the guys were black at the very least. if one of those bbcs was in her mouth before I was...
>>
>>11400688
It's okay, it's not like black guys would ruin her, she seemed more than capable at dealing with them. And honestly I wasn't sure whether I'd tell you this or not, but there's a slight change that I might also gotten her to blow me. No hard feelings, okay? To be fair she was offering her services so it would have been rude to refuse.
>>
>>11400717
you asshole.. she's going to have a lot to answer for when she gets back. I mean, i hope shes coming back
>>
I hope your waifu knows better than to go out alone while it's dark. A pretty thing like her wondering through dark alleys might attract some lecherous individuals.
>>
>>11400803
Well, it's not my fault, right? I was just kind of sucked into the flow. But I got to hand it to you, Saori really knows what she's doing. She sucks cock like a pro, it was only a matter of minutes before I blew my load on her lips. Man, it was a sight, all that cum slowly dropping on her tanned breasts. But sorry, sorry, I'm not sure you want to hear this all.
>>
File: tumblr_mhr4t8t9tn1rc8qsvo1_500.jpg (132KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhr4t8t9tn1rc8qsvo1_500.jpg
132KB, 500x724px
>>11400862
youre right.. I should go look for her...
>rushing out of my place, phone in hand. desperately texting saori while I race down the street. checking the alleyways and corners for any sight of my waifu.
>>
>>11400910
Oh still haven't found her? She must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. These old roads are like mazes. Perfect for someone who likes to ambush lost women like her.
>>
Some say anon is still searching for Saori
>>
File: 1477429106016.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477429106016.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>11401814
>>
>>11401814
Do you think he might have paused to masturbate along the way?
>>
Don't forget to thank you bull!
It's hard for cucks to understand why bulls do it but I'm really grateful for them!
>>
>>11402771
I always thank them out loud even though they're usually too preoccupied with cumming inside my waifu to hear.
>>
File: 1501630733571.png (1MB, 1151x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1501630733571.png
1MB, 1151x1750px
i wish there was more casual lewd posting here
>>
>>11404990
I'd like that to, but any time a waifu is posted, it's usually seen as an invitation to RP
>>
>>11405021
d-do you want to lewd post?
>>
>>11405021
>>11405094
I wouldn't mind joining in too!
>>
>>11405094
How do you mean, first of all?
>>
File: 1502096753094.png (1MB, 875x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1502096753094.png
1MB, 875x1088px
>>11405105
>>11405116
just express your lewd thoughts casually, like /ftt/

i really like watching foreplay a lot more than just repetitive fucking, especially when my waifu is doing it to another guy. someday he's going to steal her from me after all
>>
>>11405286
And Hotaru is your waifu? So instead of someone straight up fucking her right here, you'd rather someone just casually flirt with her? Grope her? Fill her mind with dirty, impure thoughts of betrayal?
That does sound kinda hot~
>>
File: 1500886648362.png (845KB, 1024x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1500886648362.png
845KB, 1024x1032px
>>11405286
Alright, then. In the same vein as yours, I like the buildup more than the actual cucking, with the bull doing public displays of affection while knowing I won't say anything about it, or if I do, I won't have the guts do anything to stop it.
>>
File: 6baccc2fcfe73ba38c2ba52e148a30a9.png (697KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6baccc2fcfe73ba38c2ba52e148a30a9.png
697KB, 1024x768px
>>11405286
I like it when the bull is kind and gentle.
Having him reassure me that it's fine while he's pounding away and cumming inside...
>>
>>11405381
That's great too. I'd love to take your waifu and and act like we're a couple already, casually kissing, holding hands, nuzzling up against each other. Anyone watching would assume you're just a third wheel. Really fun.

Your waifu looks like she's half mummy, though.
>>
>>11405333
yeah, like a build up to a romance novel. the actual sex scene is a culmination of all the feelings they developed for each other. if there's feelings like those building up to sex then it's way more heartbreaking.

>>11405381
yeah, the best bullying that can come from the guy's end is subtle emasculation. the girl should say the more traditional stuff.

>>11405453
he's got to act nice but have bad intentions! but i agree contraceptives are a turn off, unless you're planning to take them off anyway
>>
File: 1500703960366.jpg (1MB, 1670x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1500703960366.jpg
1MB, 1670x1190px
>>11405483
Yep, that's the kind of stuff I like! Maybe even a bit bolder than that, with some hands down her skirt, or under her shirt.

And she just wears bandaging on her leg and one of her arms, that's all.
>>11405535
>contraceptives are a turn off
Not the anon you directed this at, but I disagree! There's nothing I love more than coming home and finding my bed littered with used condoms, while she and him are still going at it. When they've used up the whole pack, and kept going anyways... It just shows how much more stamina he has than me, and also displays that whatever good intentions he had(using contraceptives to avoid impregnating my waifu) went out the window some time in the middle of their passionate session!
>>
Do you like impregnation?
I like impregnation especially when I'm given a chance too. Being allowed to cum inside my waifu first and then followed by the bull for a "fair" game and she still ends up impregnated by his sperm.

>>11405582
>When they've used up the whole pack, and kept going anyways... It just shows how much more stamina he has than me, and also displays that whatever good intentions he had(using contraceptives to avoid impregnating my waifu) went out the window some time in the middle of their passionate session!
Hot!

>>11405535
What kind of bad intentions? I like if the bull tells me it's okay to be a cuck and it's just sex.
I'm not into having my waifu leave me though.
>>
>>11405662
>I'm not into having my waifu leave me though.
Not the guy you're talking to but I'm not into my waifu leaving me either, I am totally into her getting her pussy fucked raw and impregnated but I want it that at the end of the day she still snuggles with me and we still fall asleep in each other's arms because she loves me and the bull is just there for sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>11405662
>>11405747
So much this, I need to have some sort of love from her, when I've lost everything else
>>
File: 1501475431935.jpg (136KB, 703x995px) Image search: [Google]
1501475431935.jpg
136KB, 703x995px
>>11405582
>When they've used up the whole pack, and kept going anyways...
lewd as fuck, i love it when the guy has stamina and a big dick

>>11405662
as for most things in this fetish they're in a weird limbo for me, i want them because i don't want them. i can only say that i liked it because it felt so bad in the first place.

Just imagine your beautiful girlfriend getting addicted to his dick, but then he ghost her for a while leaving her frustrated. your anniversary with your waifu is coming up but she doesn't care at all because she's focused on seeing him again. then he picks her up on your anniversary and she doesn't even remember because she's so happy to see him. this kind of obviously planning by him to get her to focus on him during your special day gets me off.

impregnation is the best add on to this fetish
>>
File: 0bdfe8a79f88ef231f1b01e6544985ef.png (646KB, 1011x716px) Image search: [Google]
0bdfe8a79f88ef231f1b01e6544985ef.png
646KB, 1011x716px
>>11405662
>Do you like impregnation?
Yes. But it fair if he (or group of bulls) fill my waifu and i try not to admit impregnation... I try to suck out all his warm jizz out of my princess, but it is too late. And i must take responsibility for my failure, like a man. I must take care of "my" child and my well fucked slut mistress. It is fair game.
>>
>>11405796
>hen he picks her up on your anniversary and she doesn't even remember because she's so happy to see him. this kind of obviously planning by him to get her to focus on him during your special day gets me off.
How about having to beg the bull to come back and have sex with your waifu as a present to her for your anniversary..?
>>
>>11407102
You wouldn't want her to be left disappointed on that special day, would you? And attempting things yourself would surely make that happen. Better to call in someone better, even if it's really humiliating for you.
>>
>>11407158
I don't think my waifu even wants to have sex with me after experience the bull's big cock...
>>
File: c7e9793fc0d4b2d31e03875a461b488d.jpg (325KB, 800x1221px) Image search: [Google]
c7e9793fc0d4b2d31e03875a461b488d.jpg
325KB, 800x1221px
D-do you like my waifu, anon? She could be perfect maid and sex slave for you (and your friends). Her soft lips will bring great pleasure to your huge dick. Her tight fertile virgin pussy created only for your pleasure. Please, don't use condom, i will take responsibility for children, if she gets pregnant. If you don't want sex with her, please use her like a toilet. I always clean her after. My mistress just your toy, anon. Please have fun.
>>
>>11407756
You must really love watching her be used like a cheap sex toy. Why so eager to watch her be ravaged?
>>
File: 5310b21ebd34f051e1d8ae8cf6d8ef59.jpg (900KB, 1400x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5310b21ebd34f051e1d8ae8cf6d8ef59.jpg
900KB, 1400x1920px
>>11408035
Because she want it. She want to be a slave for a someone (or a group), who will use her like he wants. She want to wake her master with gentle kissing of his flaccid penis, or soft licking his anus and sweaty balls every morning. She will sleep with her nose buried in the groin of her master, and if you do not mind, i will sleep with her perfect feet in my face. So that she does not smell of dicks, cum (and urine or smegma) from her mouth i will dayly clean her mouth with my tongue. And not only the mouth, her pussy, anus, feet, shoes, panties... everything, even bulls "things". She is my goddess, so I can not resist her will. I need to find a perfect man for my mistress...
>>
File: 1499020859377.jpg (521KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
1499020859377.jpg
521KB, 595x841px
Bump
>>
Agaib
>>
File: 1489114156507.jpg (786KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489114156507.jpg
786KB, 1920x1200px
>>11408465
I'd love to use your mistress as my cumdump/toilet, anon! Do you have a discord?
>>
Is it wrong if I am as attracted to servicing the bull in any way he and my waifu wishes, as I am seeing him pleasure her?
>>
File: 1501444228959.jpg (90KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501444228959.jpg
90KB, 655x600px
>>11412800
>>
I wish I had the dedication to do like an NTRPG. Like a Discord room where cucks and bulls fight each other to fuck Waifus, of course, cucks would never win.
>>
>>11393651
IMO there is nothing hotter than womb/pubic tattoos. Would love nothing more than marking someone's waifu with one so that it clearly shows that while her heart would belong to the cuck, her pussy and womb belongs to me.
It would be a great reminder to the cuck every single time he looks at his slutty waifu naked.
>>11413772
That sounds like an interesting idea but definitely something that would need a lot of effort put in to make it work in the first place.
>>
>>11413966
>It would be a great reminder to the cuck every single time he looks at his slutty waifu naked.
You are EVIL. I would rip my own hair out if my waifu got a womb tattoo.
>>
>>11413977
Why? It's not like you can satisfy her the way she needs anyways. It's not your job to take care of her sexual urges, and she still loves you for it. If anything, you should be happily holding your waifu's hand, knowing that she has a way to get pleasure without having to break up with you.
She still loves you, anon, but you don't want to be selfish when you know her pussy needs someone better, right?
>>
>>11414090
She should be happy with me and I would never EVER let her get such a slutty tattoo
>>
>>11414142
But she is, anon. It's you who she loves, after all. Will you really be so possessive that you will dictate her decisions like that? If she wants to get a womb tattoo because her pussy can't help itself to want something bigger, harder and more virile than you can give it?
Besides, don't you think it's a bit erotic to look at? Such a lewd, sexy tattoo right above your waifu's most sacred place that hardly anyone will ever see. You could have a great close-up of it whenever your waifu lets you get her ready for me, seeing that expression of perversion right in front of your eyes as you lick her and get her in the mood. Hell, even the times when she rewards you for being such a loving husband and let your dick enjoy her pussy, you could see it and it could serve as motivation for you to do your best (even if we both know that you could never do well enough to make that tattoo be about you).
Don't worry anon, when you go shopping, you're the one that carries her bags. You're the one that makes her breakfast in bed and you're the one that she kisses goodnight after sucking all her lewd pussy juices and my cum off of my cock.
Is that not true love and happiness?
>>
File: ego9cCB.png (1MB, 1058x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ego9cCB.png
1MB, 1058x1500px
Bump
>>
Dumb sissy white bois.
>>
Does the anon who swore off ever looking at pussy again still frequent here? I really need to schlick to them
>>
>>11417092
I'm sorry for being a white sissy
>>
>>11417530
You should make it up to me by sucking me off desu.
>>
>>11417566
This is an NTR thread, having me suck you off would be off topic
>>
>>11418036
Prepping my dick.
>>
>>11418051
I-I've never sucked one before... and I don't have a waifu, I just come to see others get cucked
>>
>>11418232
What a useless sissy white boi.
>>
Only sort of participated here once before. Was kinda interesting, so I'll fill this out I guess.

>Who is your Waifu?
Sena. The most beautiful and smartest person I know and I'm lucky to have her
The bull I guess, if I could control her I might not be in this mess :^)
Maybe if she asked
Of course.
Y-yes
Just a little
I wish she wouldn't. I'd hope she still loves me emotinally
>Would you lick her feet if she asked?
Not my greatest fetish but if she asked I wouldn't say n0
I don't really want to but if she wants me to I guess I could manage it
ditto
ditto
NO
Preferably not
Maybe just for the night
Well I'd prefer it if the couch wasn't covered in spunk
Either which way I guess
If it's what she needs I won't deny her
I'd expect I'm not up to the task

Please don't hurt her :'(
>>
File: 64e57c9dfd2561231ecfe9fa3f86e9a8.jpg (243KB, 850x1217px) Image search: [Google]
64e57c9dfd2561231ecfe9fa3f86e9a8.jpg
243KB, 850x1217px
I want my waifu's bull to lock me in a chastity and teach me how real love making is done.
The only time I'd be allowed to cum is when the bull pumps her full of cum. Sometimes they want their privacy too and I won't be allowed to join in which means I don't get to cum.
My ejaculations will only be into condoms where they'll be tied up and placed beside of cum-filled pussy to remind me why I'm a cuck before before tossed into the garbage bin where it belongs.
>>
File: IMG_7958.jpg (338KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7958.jpg
338KB, 650x750px
All the cucks and bulls have scarpered

These waifus are all so lonely
>>
>>11411100
No, master. She all yours, master, her body and soul belongs to you. What do you do with my goddess?
>>
>>11418905
You bring her here, a thick chunk of sexy, curvy, fuckable meat to a man as hungry as me... I don't think you can blame me when I do end up hurting her~
>>
>>11422113
What a silly question. The better answer is what wouldn't I do to her. Such a petite and delicate body needs to he thrashed around and dominated roughly. Her tiny chest pushed against whatever surface I've pinned her to as I railed her. Her glossy pink lips stretched to their limit as she takes every inch of me into her throat. Her tight, tiny pussy ripped open and her womb smashed as I pound her.

And if you're lucky, cuck, I'll stop at her and not fuck you're sister too after I'm done. Kirino is a brat that needs the same treatment.
>>
File: 6fd8c3a4110e1685dce2d28df48291fe.png (843KB, 758x1254px) Image search: [Google]
6fd8c3a4110e1685dce2d28df48291fe.png
843KB, 758x1254px
>>11422524
Don't you hurt her or I swear I'll, I'll...I don't know what I'd do
>>
>>11422768
What would you do? What COULD you you?

If you saw her crying out, tears streaming down her face, sobbing as her beautiful body was painfully skewered on my huge cock like the piece of tender she is. Looking at you with fear in her eyes, worrying she'll break, taking such a huge cock.
>>
>>11422862
I thank you for trying but I'm gonna have to stop you there. I'm not into my waifu being painfully raped, just receiving immense physical gratification from someone who isn't me because it's something I can't give her. Once again, thank you though.
>>
>>11422959
Fair enough, I understand. Apologies for overstepping your boundaries.
>>
>>11423093
It's cool man, I'm happy you gave it a go. We cucks and bulls have to get along, right? For a perfect world ;)
>>
File: 50a5702b4d613443c4a7f70ee2c323a7.jpg (527KB, 1120x1145px) Image search: [Google]
50a5702b4d613443c4a7f70ee2c323a7.jpg
527KB, 1120x1145px
>>11422594
No, please master, have a mercy! My mistress already your fucksleeve, voluntary slave of your mighty dick. She loves me, even when she lick the stains of your urine, or after she licks up all your sweaty body (including anus, balls, feet, cock) after your gym-day, she always gives me a sweet french kiss. But my sister, she is different. You must break her mind and body, and than she will be your slave. She is more dominating, master. She will treat me like a shit. I be forced to lick your cum even from her shoes and feet.. She will be happy to show me how she loves you... And that if both of them will be inseminating by your powerful semen? What should I do in this situation?
>>
>>11423374
Let me fuck and domesticate her like I've done with your mistress. Stop calling them yours by the way, they only keep you around as a pet or something similar. Your sister will become my willing bitch too, no matter how dominating she is to you. She's only like that because she doesn't have a real man controlling her, teaching her how a girl should properly act; submissive, obedient, willing. I shall make her so, right in front of your eyes, and your mistress will help. She'll eat out her tight pussy while I suffocate her on my cock and get her ready for it. Then, I'll take your sister's virginity, and claim her as my own.
>>
Remember to give your waifu a goodnight kiss on the lips or she might get stolen from you from the lack of affection!
>>
File: ed4970adfb2ce98fdc02ed182f30bb68.jpg (255KB, 1000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
ed4970adfb2ce98fdc02ed182f30bb68.jpg
255KB, 1000x1429px
>>11424184
- Master, i beg you, don't enslave her, please! She is innocent child!
- It's all over now, slave. Kirino, come in.
The door swung open and my beautiful sister went into the room. She gave me a scornful look and I saw in her deep blue eyes what was so afraid of. Now she is total, obidient slave for the masters will.
- "Kirino... what did he do to you...." I whispered almost soundlessly
- On your knees, cumdump #2, and take good care of my cock - with a powerful voice said master addressing my sister
- With a great pleasure, goshujin-sama - said Kirino to master and got on her knees, then she lowered his panties and gently took his big flaccid cock in her hands.
-Oh he is so big! Twice as larger than pathetic boyclit of my miserable brother! Look, onee-san, this cock is ideal mechanism to ruin your sisters virginity! I just can not resist him! ~Chu
She give sweet kiss to master's dickhead. After that she started her sloppy work.
- Cumdump #1, slut with catears, come here and lick my anus.
- Yes, master ~ I was hoping that you would ask - she said softly and headed for his ass
I was exhausted on my knees, I just can't belive in that. Two girls whom I love with all my heart, bliss another man. But, slurping and sucking sounds proved the reality of what is happening.
- Enouth, slaves - said master - Now I'll steal your sister's innocence, cuck. Cumdump #2, raise your skirt and take off your underwear.
- Goshujin-sama! Goshujin-sama! I have the better idea! Let me stand on my "beloved" cuck-brother, while you penetrate me with your perfect dick, that he saw everything from the first rows!
- Alright, cuck, lie down. Cumdump #1, your work here is to lick my balls and ass, when i have sex with your friend.
As if in trance I obeyed the order....
All ended in an hour and another two hours I spent to lick clean all master's mess out of my mistresses. Hygiene is important thing.
>>
File: fcd5f.jpg (119KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
fcd5f.jpg
119KB, 850x478px
>>11407756
>>11408465
There's many cucks out there who like to watch their wifes getting fucked, but few of them have the care and attention to their needs as you seem to. Your wife must be very proud, having her personal cuck being so willing and helpful.

I take that you wouldn't see a problem in paying for her bills, buying very sexy clothes so that she can please her male friends properly(they would likely get dirtied and marked by their scent in no time, but I'm sure you would love to clean them up like a good boy)and lending her a shoulder to rest and a hand to hold after she's tired from so many cocks having their way with her, be sure to cook her a nice meal and give her all the support she needs in those times.
>>
>>11419074
I bet you you would love to get on your knees and lick all the leftovers of bull's cum from her feet to her thighs and then finally to her pussy. You can't beg for it though, the only thing you are allowed to do is being ordered by your cock hungry slut of a waifu, so if you want to serve as a little maid for her desires, you will have to wait for her command first.
>>
File: 75ae2cd8c6387635212d7ff34cb03f0f.jpg (582KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
75ae2cd8c6387635212d7ff34cb03f0f.jpg
582KB, 850x1200px
>>11393651
Hex Maniac. She's a sweet and self-conscious with a great figure who has trouble saying 'no'.
Playing myself, leaving it up to him or sharing the role are all good, although I do prefer the latter two.
Yes
Sure
Yes!
Love it
Yes
Yup
Of course
Whatever he pelases
See above!
Maybe, depends how rough we're talking? Hot, sweaty and intense rough fucking for the sake of breeding is a-ok in my book
He needn't ask
I would
Definitely
Any is good, but really dominant sounds great
Not really that big on gangbangs
Probably stay out

Out of curiosity, what kind of bulls do people usually like to play/desire? I've always thought it would be hot to get cucked by a trap, futa or something. Or a big, dark-skinned guy(Yeah fairly typical for some I guess.)
>>
File: 1459509045787.png (12KB, 424x579px) Image search: [Google]
1459509045787.png
12KB, 424x579px
>>11426149
If I'm playing a man, usually a big brute. Size difference is great.

I'm also really keen on playing an older futa stealing a younger girl, but there's not much of a market for it.
>>
File: 16df016635519ff52c833d94f386df01.jpg (192KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
16df016635519ff52c833d94f386df01.jpg
192KB, 1000x995px
>>11426232
I agree with you on size difference, and futa cucking is something there isn't enough of.
>>
>>11426369
Well, I'm around if ever you're in the mood
>>
>>11422862
>>11422959
I'm jealous, this is my fetish.
>>
>>11426388
Sure, a futa bull is crazy hot
>>
>>11425586
You are very perceptive. Of course, I pay all her expenses. Even when I buy her a very expensive beautiful lacy underwear, and a drunken bum rips her panties without even looking on it, I don't care, if my mistress wants, my mistress gets. I like to buy her things, choose with her, that excites her new bull more? Mary janes + maid uniform? Or open toe high heels + small black dress? Or some lewd cosplay? She should always look sexy and elegant for bulls, like a goddess she is and I will not regret my money and time for it. I pay for her entartaiments, clubs & party (where she can find several boyfriends for the night (or more, if the guy she likes) , restaurants and vacations (with bulls, of course), pool & gym (coaches in these places are almost always her permanent bulls), sometimes it happened that I paid for her studies at the university, so that she could seduce the guy she liked. When she comes home late at night, after club, or party, or whatever, she give me a sweet kiss, her warm breath smells like a hundreds unwashed cocks which she served all night, and gallons of cum which she drank, sometimes her mouth is salty and smells like urine. But i don't care, i love her. I gently take off her torn, wet and dirty expensive clothes, usually at this time there are no panties on her, so cum just flows to the floor from her ravaged pussy and ass. I will lick that later. First I lay her on the bed and clean her beatiful pussy and ass. Some warm cum has already curdled, so i need a bit more diligence, then i lick all her body, her flat tummy where, as I hear, bulls cum is still being digested, her small breasts, her thigts and her tired feet. I always do her gentle massage, with kisses and i lick every centimeter of her body, at this point, my tired mistress usually falls asleep in her huge and warm bed.
>>
>>11426149
Depends on my mood, usually.
I tend to be a big guy but sometimes I'm in the mood of being a big-dicked shota or trap or even a futa cause they bring some nice ways to dominate that being a huge dude doesn't.
After all, who wouldn't enjoy being cucked by someone who looks physically inferior or has a tasty dick on a feminine body?
>>
I've always wondered what it would be like to be cucked a girl. Just a girl, not a futa. Maybe not even a muscle girl or a girl stronger than me. Just a hot girl who has the charm to seduce another girl away from her man.
>>
>>11425586
After that i lick all her dirty clothes, even soles of her beatiful club shoes must be cleaned by my tongue, and within them (sometimes she does a footjob to some weirdo bulls and there it is dirty, so I also carefully lick her stockings). And in the end i lick all cumdrips from the floor.
When she wakes up her royal breakfast is ready, as a her new clean beautiful underwear and clothes for every taste. And she is free to go where she wants, I will always be there when she needs to be supported. When she becomes pregnant by a some bull, I will especially support her, even if she continues to do what she is doing now. And of course I take all the obligations to take care of our child, my mistress should enjoy life.
>>
>>11427074
You poor boy, your waifu loves you with all her being but her pussy only gets wet for girls that can show her a good time.
It must feel horrible knowing that the little thing between your legs means that you will never know your waifu's sensitive spots like a girl does.
>>
File: 54850306_p0.jpg (385KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
54850306_p0.jpg
385KB, 768x1024px
>>11427009
Getting cucked by a hung trap is totally my fetish
>>
>>11427182
Good taste! Wish there were more people into it so my roleplays could get more varied.

I might look like a girl and you might be able to beat me up with just a single arm but at least I can turn your waifu into a drooling, trembling mess while you can't~
>>
Why haven't you killed yourselves yet?
>>
File: 54d1f7a8c876570a0160788ba9a79732.jpg (532KB, 1280x1763px) Image search: [Google]
54d1f7a8c876570a0160788ba9a79732.jpg
532KB, 1280x1763px
>>11427182
It's a good fetish.
Waifu gets pregnant from a sperm of cute femenine guy (or futa), who make your loyal wife into his playthings. Very humiliating.
Maybe he enslaved and you too, no one can resist his beauty.
>>
>>11427326
Because I can't fap to ntr when I'm dead
>>
File: 1502712286646.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1502712286646.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>11427326
Don't worry, NTR is an acquired taste. It will happen to you sooner or later too~
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>11427350
yeah u can
if u go to heaven and watch your waifu move on with her life and has sex with every guy that hits on her while you patiently wait for her up there
>>
File: 1470686656367.jpg (1MB, 1200x1702px) Image search: [Google]
1470686656367.jpg
1MB, 1200x1702px
>>11427372
> acquired
Damned right, there was a time I also went to the NTR-thread with such questions.
>>11427326
So prepare yourselves, new sexual discoveries are waiting for you.
>>
File: tumblr_os47hwn4U21vuwjobo1_1280.png (245KB, 1059x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os47hwn4U21vuwjobo1_1280.png
245KB, 1059x1600px
>>11427284
Yes! Just the thought of a cute, hung femenine boy pounding into my waifu gets me excited. There really really isn't enough of it.
>>11427327
Being turned into the trap's pet too would be deliciously humiliating. Getting put in my place and essentially made into less of a "man" than the girly trap by virtue.
>>
>>11427284
I want to jerk off to a trap bull's socks or panties while he makes my waifu's warm pussy his personal property!
>>
File: 8f4ee7fb6c615fbbe846eca5d28cf5a1.jpg (548KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8f4ee7fb6c615fbbe846eca5d28cf5a1.jpg
548KB, 847x1200px
>>11427522
Not as excited as your waifu gets when I come over~
But anon, you ARE less of a man. In fact, I would go so far to say that despite your looks, you're actually a girl! A man uses their dick to pleasure their waifu, does he not? But here we are, you looking at your waifu's blushed, dizzy face while my penis is deep inside of her. In fact, from now on if you ever want to fuck your wife, you have to use a strap-on, since you're clearly more her girlfriend than boyfriend!
>>11427570
What a perverted anon! Fiiine~ Since you've been a good boy and prepared your waifu so well tonight, I give you permission to get involved. Oh, hahaha, you didn't think you'd get to fuck either of us, did you? No no, you have the privilege of taking your cock and rubbing it against my knee-sock covered sole! Be sure to thank me for this honor and clean up after yourself.
>>
File: 16.jpg (233KB, 975x900px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
233KB, 975x900px
>>11427643
Oh, such a cute bull. I have no right to masturbate, sir. I just cleaner, and that greedy mistress is my waifu. She want to be your slave, lord. She is virgin... May i lick your dirty shoes, or, perhaps I'd better lick your balls when you pumped up my mistress untouched pussy with your powerful semen? I can prepare your dick, or you want my waifu to do it?
>>
>>11427643
Ah, thank you so much Trap-sama! Getting to touch your covered foot is such an honour and turn-on, please both have as much fun as possible while I clean and cook in anticipation of the aftermath.
>>
>>11427643
Y-you're right! I shouldn't even entertain the thought of being more than a girl, especially when my waifu has a boy like you around!
>>
>>11427836
How pathetic~ You call yourself a man yet you submit to her so willingly without anything in return. No matter, I'll show her her true place and if you watch carefully maybe you'll learn something as a cute, weak boy takes her virginity. Since it's such an important moment in a girl's life, you will be the one that gets me ready so there can at least be a part of you that gets to enjoy it, even if it is just your saliva. What a pathetic man you are, sucking a boy's cock just to get it ready to pound your waifu into submission.
Do a good job and I'll let you lick my balls and finger my prostate as I mating press my cum right into your virgin waifu's womb~
>>11427838
You're so caring! I'll be sure to ruin your waifu's pussy until it turns into a gaping, cum-filled mess. Don't disappoint us and I'll give you a footjob if your waifu thinks she'll need your mouse to clean up a spot you missed~
>>11427876
Unf, your waifu is so lovely and thick!
Exactly, I knew you would come around! Remember, you're your waifu's girlfriend now, you don't need to worry about ever fucking her, since you don't have a dick! We all know how much your girlfriend wants to make friends so worry not, I'll be a very good friend to her. Just grab her hand and look at the lewd expression on her blushed face every time I thrust into her.
Let that cute locked-up clit constantly remind you that you could have been the one that makes her body tremble if only you were a man. Don't worry, while the scissoring you two can do is not even close to the amount of pleasure she gets when she gets filled with a thick boycock, be happy knowing that she is in bliss when she wraps her thick, soft legs around me!
>>
>>11428118
I'll try my best Trap-sama! Afterall I really want to massage your feet while your sit in satisfied post-sex bliss, sharing a kiss with my adorable waifu.
>>
>>11428118
I'd be so totally jealous, but also really happy that you make her feels so good; seeing her cry out in excasty, legs tightly wrapped around begging for more of your manly cock. It's embarrassing to say...b-but it feels so natural thinking about you plunge your massive cock into her, making her moan in pleasure. My locked clit just further proves how much more suited you are for pleasing her. As a girl, I-I would happily obey too, of course!
>>
File: b0c803487ca3c292279cc2937adfc62a.png (522KB, 800x1068px) Image search: [Google]
b0c803487ca3c292279cc2937adfc62a.png
522KB, 800x1068px
>>11428308
Ooh, I love good boys like you. I just want to spoil you endlessly as I fill your waifu's pussy with my sticky cum.
Come on doggy, grab my foot and rub your drooling dick against it, massage my sole with your throbbing shaft like the good boy you are. I even give you permission to take off my kneesock and rub against it bare just because you know your place.
While I'm on top of your dear waifu exchanging some sloppy kisses and grind myself against her, pushing pushing all that hot cum in her, go on, lean in if you can. Enjoy this sight with all your senses, have the smell of my cum mixed with your waifu's pussy juice seep into your nose and the sight of her ravaged pussy burn itself into your mind so you will always remember this. Don't be shy, we both know that you want to lick it, so do it you submissive husband. Lick all the mixed up juices that drip out as I grind inside her pussy, kiss off any leftovers on my shaft as you get closer and closer to your own climax against my girly feet. Do you hear her moans? She loves every moment of it so much that she even interlocked her finger with mine.
Oh and feel free to keep the sock. You're not allowed to cum any other way until the next time I come over to fuck your waifu dearest~

I wish I had the time to properly RP out the scene and the waifus themselves but I'll leave that until another time.
Teasing you boys was quite fun and thank you for letting me indulge into something more gentle~
>>
>>11428589
P-Please be back soon.
>>
File: effc6c40b13da2448d6bf30ac14cad57.png (995KB, 884x1000px) Image search: [Google]
effc6c40b13da2448d6bf30ac14cad57.png
995KB, 884x1000px
>>11428118
- My lord...
My well-fucked mistress lay on the floor unconscious, and your warm priceless seed flowed from her ravaged pussy and ass.
- You steal purity of my mistress, and steal my free will.
*I fall on my knees in front of your hot slimy dick acknowledging your superiority and accepting my fate which lies at your feet*
- You are god, Master. My body and soul belongs to you now and forever.
- Such beauty. This is the ideal mechanism for enslaving whole nations and countries... - I thought looking at your royal cock.
- Please, let me lick clean your weapons of domination, lord...
I try to kiss your magnificent cock but you stopped me with your gorgeous feminine foot.
>>
>>11428579
Well maybe one more quick reply~

Of course it's only natural, boys were meant to be with girls, after all! Your waifu's panting and screams as I spread her pussy with my dick only proves it. As soon as I entered her, your lovely girlfriend's pussy clamped so tightly around me, it felt so good~ If only you could ever feel this kind of pleasure...
You shouldn't feel jealous, after all when you just look at her whole body writhing the closer she comes to an orgasm from a proper dick, can you feel anything other than pure bliss? Her pussy just naturally surrendered to a girthy, big cock.
I work at a women's lingerie store and they don't even know I'm a boy so if you ever feel lonely, don't be shy and feel free to come over. I could take into one of the dressing rooms and show you how nice it feels to be a girl. We can take a nice video for your waifu and then go to your place and let her watch it as you get me ready for a fun night with her. I'm sure she will love watching how her girlfriend makes friends~

>>11428615
I'll definitely try to!
>>
File: 008b9137b9f3983aa5bec361fa7e45d9.png (655KB, 750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
008b9137b9f3983aa5bec361fa7e45d9.png
655KB, 750x1250px
>>11428734
While I really don't have any more time to make a proper reply, know that after making your waifu into my meat toilet and you into my slave, your lips will have the privilege of cleaning my cock from your sow wive's juices only after you properly worship my feet. Such a useless and pathetic dog like you needs to learn his place if he wishes to taste his waifu on my superior dick~
>>
>enjoy being a cuck & a bull
Is this normal? I enjoy both aspects of it, and I'm not sure why
>>
>>11428998
I'm the same way. I've always been a switch
>>
File: _animegirlsniffinghair.jpg (635KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
_animegirlsniffinghair.jpg
635KB, 2335x2507px
>>11429027
It feels weird, but I love it.
>>
>>11426536
I'm just sad that I've turned down my only bull
>>
>>11426149
>Hot, sweaty and intense rough fucking for the sake of breeding is a-ok in my book
And Hex is perfect breeding material
>>
>>11428998
Don't worry, I'm the same and being able to get into the head of each role also helps you realize what makes the other tick to some degree.
>>
>>11429338
If you don't like it, it can't be helped. Rape NTR is a pretty specific thing, and if you're not into it you shouldn't force it.
>>
>>11426536
Mine too.

It's a weird feeling to want to see my waifu pinned down, raped, slapped around, maybe lightly choked, cream pied and thrown aside like a used cum rag.
>>
>>11401939
I'm pretty sure he did nothing else.
>>
>tfw don't have a waifu and want to be cucked
I-it's not fair!
>>
>>11429338
you will probably get another one on the weekend when these threads are a bit more active
>>11430123
well, get a waifu so someone can cuck you!
>>
>>11429999
It's extreme, forbidden, passionate in a way, rough, and incredibly exciting. Plus you get to take care of her afterwards. It's not for everyone, but it's a very strong feeling.
>>
>>11429903
Sounds really funny when the cuck is the one setting the boundaries

Also after all this talk of being of being dominated by trap bulls i wonder what'd it be like to be strap-on dommed by my waifu at the bull's demands
>>
>>11429999
Who's your waifu
>>
>>11430343
>Sounds really funny when the cuck is the one setting the boundaries
it makes sense in the context of rp cause the idea is for both sides to have fun.
can't really have much mutual fun if the cuck is against getting a dick inside him or having his waifu raped like a piece of meat if the bull does it
>i wonder what'd it be like to be strap-on dommed by my waifu at the bull's demands
probably extremely humiliating and after a while - pleasurable as well.
>>
>>11430343
I think many bulls aren't up to it either. I've talked to some who aren't okay with pushing my waifu down and making her scream and beg for mercy with their cocks.
>>
>shota bull
This triggered something in me I didn't know about
>>
>>11430470
I'd rape your onahole waifu any day of the week, anon. You'd have to deal with consoling her though.
>>11430729
What did it trigger?
>>
>>11430783
I'd have to make sure she doesn't realize I was okay with you hurting her like that.
>>
>>11430783
Something primal, like naturally a younger, superior male should get to impregnate a waifu, it just makes sense
>>
>>11430841
She knows you love her, right? I'd leave her a broken, crying and dripping mess for you to pick up the pieces. And just as she starts accept the fact that she was raped and begins to go outside again, you can text me her location and I will fuck the fear of god into her. Feel free to creep from a distance and jerk off as she gets fucked and broken like a stupid bitch.
When I'm done with that useless fuckmeat wife of yours, if you're good you can pretend to that you want to cleanse her jizz filled cunt and fuck it. Use that cum as lube, not like yours could ever impregnate her anyways.
>>
>>11430899
Makes sense. They're younger so their seed is more thick and potent than the cucks thin and useless seed.
>>
>>11431272
And I like the idea of my waifu submitting to him at first, than slowly falling for him as he mocks me
>>
>>11431405
Her falling for him is inevitable. He has more stamina and a much stronger seed than you. You never stood a chance. Sure you probably earn more but you can still provide for them as he makes your waifu into his woman.
>>
File: IMG_5808.png (434KB, 1116x1578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5808.png
434KB, 1116x1578px
>>11431536
He always cums so much and i can hardly cum at all, he'd make me look so pathetic as my waifu starts doing more and more things for him, beyond the original sex
>>
>>11431608
Must be hard to see your waifu on her hands and knees tending the the kids needs. An adult being treated like some servant to him. And than whenever he wanted to he would just pin her down and satisfy his sexual urges. Which he'll have plenty of.
>>
File: IMG_5805.jpg (93KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5805.jpg
93KB, 648x1000px
>>11431671
She never did that for me, she told me it was undignified but he said it'd make him feel good so it was her job now and she giggled and did it immediately. He's always horny all the time so she always has to worship his big cock
>>
>>11431608
It's only natural. Your waifu is his woman. What value do you have as a man if you can't even fuck her properly?
He might be a young boy but he can breed your waifu better than you ever could.
You should embrace the fact that someone more virile is fucking your wife.
>>
>>11431723
That just shows how much of a real man he is compared to you. Cock always big and hard. Ready to be plunged into Cynthia's cunt at any moment. I can't imagine how many times she gets filled to the brim with his virile seed. Or covers her face in his scent. Signifying that she's his mating partner.
>>
How do I stop myself from imagining my waifu fucking black men?
>>
File: eef1cf3ea16f6c583fa141f97dd0ecda.jpg (651KB, 1140x1275px) Image search: [Google]
eef1cf3ea16f6c583fa141f97dd0ecda.jpg
651KB, 1140x1275px
>>11430163
It's not for everyone indeed but the thought of hugging her while she sobs and I'm ashamed of my boner gives me mixed feelings like nothing else.
>>11430369
Sorry for the late reply but it's Tooka from Date A Live.
>>
>>11431834
I know how you feel, man. It's a very guilty, but unique pleasure.

Do you want only men to do it, or are women okay too?
>>
File: IMG_5804.jpg (342KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5804.jpg
342KB, 618x1000px
>>11431728
I know, I try to but it's hard. I love her but she loves him more. He's getting cockier, asking me how it feels to support them fucking all the time and all I can do is mutter embarrassingly
>>11431811
It happens all the time, sometimes he finishes on her face and sends me a text at work showing how happy she is "with an actual cock". He even brags to his friends that he has his own personal bitch who drools over his big cock. He doesn't ever use condoms even though I bought a lot for them...
>>
>>11431888
I threw those condoms away. They don't feel as good you know?
>>
>>11431882
I've only really thought about it with men. Mostly someone much stronger than me ripping her clothes as she tries to fight them off and putting up a lot of resistance but quickly switching to screaming for help once she realizes it's futile.
>>
>>11432010
Imagine the moment when he pulls her panties off, and presses his cock against her entrance. She'll be horrified, despite not knowing much about sex she'll know that something is really wrong. And she's right about that.

Maybe he'd put her feet behind her head, to make her feel more vulnerable and helpless.
>>
File: IMG_5803.jpg (53KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5803.jpg
53KB, 600x482px
>>11431973
I know but it's dangerous to keep cumming inside her... while open mouth kissing like that... p-please wear them
>>
>>11432052
Sorry but it just doesn't feel right if I don't finish inside. And who cares if she gets pregnant? You'll be there to take care of the kid. I'm not old enough to raise one but I'll keep using her regardless.
>>
File: 09744e4a3c4b6c5cc6cddfd7d13cdea1.jpg (122KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
09744e4a3c4b6c5cc6cddfd7d13cdea1.jpg
122KB, 800x1000px
>>11428736
O-oh that sounds lovely, to be treated like the girl I am, I don't even know where to start.. I sure hope to see you around more in the threads, anon!
>>11429445
She really is so perfect. A full figure that's more than I can handle.
>>
>tfw I don't want any outright humiliation, I just want to watch my waifu fall head over heels with another, perfect man and watch them act romantic and lovey dovey
>>
File: IMG_5800.jpg (69KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5800.jpg
69KB, 724x1024px
>>11432089
I care, I'm putting my foot down! Even if she says she made a mistake with me and loves you now... and you have a big, thick cock...
>>
>>11432131
Nothing wrong with that. With lots and lots of kissing, I assume?
>>
>>11432176
And do what? What exactly are you going to do about if if I knock her up huh?
>>
>>11432044
That's exactly the kind of thoughts I've imagined her having. And the less power she has the better, or worse for her so that position is perfect.

I can hear the scream she makes when it's put in perfectly in my head. Man these thoughts are like a drug and now I have an erection right as I'm about to sleep.
>>
>>11432102
But I can handle it perfectly fine. Plus she seems easily persuaded into anything. If I just act friendly to her she looks like she'll do anything for me.
>>
>>11432241
So do I, man. It's just what I want to happen to my waifu, too. Fear would make way for pain and humiliation, and it's such a strong guilty pleasure.

Do you think we could talk about this another time, too? Maybe in Discord, or here if you're going to stick around.
>>
File: IMG_6222.jpg (189KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6222.jpg
189KB, 600x800px
>>11432224
I'll... be really angry. Please stop using my wife as your cumrag
>>
>>11432215
Of course. Lots of heartfelt kissing, cuddling and lovemaking. No tricks, they're just in love and there's no way I can compete
>>
>>11432296
Hmm... sorry no can do. I'm a healthy boy. Do you know how hard it is to spend the day without emptying my sack multiple times a day? Well YOU probably don't, but I need her to cum and relieve the build up. I can only cum down her throat so many times before I need to fill her womb full.
>>
File: IMG_6224.jpg (156KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6224.jpg
156KB, 850x1133px
>>11432357
D-Don't bully me, you're just a little kid. Just because I can't cum nearly as much as you doesn't make you a better man
>>
>>11432416
I'm not being a bully. I'm just telling you the truth. If you were a man you wouldn't try and lie to yourself and accept that a kid like me can fuck your wife better than her own husband.
>>
File: IMG_6225.jpg (123KB, 850x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6225.jpg
123KB, 850x878px
>>11432533
I'm sorry sir, I was being emotional. But you do bully me with all those pictures of her together with you that you send me, face covered with your seed, writing on her, saying your friends are going to be so impressed
>>
>>11432131
I know this feel too
>>
>>11432643
I'm just showing you how she looks like when she's fucked silly. I'm sure you never seen it in person so I thought I share them. I write on her to remind her that she loves getting fucked by me. Arrows pointing to her holes. A big heart where her womb is. Tally marks counting how many times I've used her. "Cum Slut" on her chest. She loves it all
>>
File: IMG_6226.jpg (502KB, 677x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6226.jpg
502KB, 677x888px
>>11432769
Those tally counts get so high... W-Would you mind if I watched you two sometime? To get pointers, is all
>>
>>11432767
I don't mind a bit of meanness but there has to be room for some pure love
>>
>>11432842
"Pointers" huh?... Sure, why not? Maybe an audience might make her squeeze tighter.
>>
File: IMG_6227.jpg (140KB, 891x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6227.jpg
140KB, 891x1065px
>>11432903
Yeah, just tips and ideas to try and please her better. I don't want to watch you thrust your big cock into my previous Cynthia but if I have to. Even though she laughed when she first said to call me her girlfriend...
>>
>>11432842
Make it three?
>>
>>11432988
I don't think all the tips in the world will help you please her but if you insist on watching.
>>
File: IMG_6228.png (560KB, 703x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6228.png
560KB, 703x983px
>>11433123
T-Thank you!
//I gotta run but I really enjoyed this! It's so hot having my waifu taken away, it makes me want to join her
>>
>>11433183
(No problem. Whether I'm a shota or a burly man, I'll lady take waifus)
>>
>tfw your cuck stopped replying to you

he was so fun to findom too, I'm bored now
>>
File: 1494298857269.jpg (11KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
1494298857269.jpg
11KB, 160x213px
>>11433662
>findom
>>
File: 1503597141038.gif (2MB, 200x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503597141038.gif
2MB, 200x350px
>>11433662
ok

go away
>>
>>11433662
>tfw I bought someone an indie game on Steam after half a chat, but they ghosted me right after that
Thank god I'm not a poorfag
>>
>>11433732
>>11433753
>>11433771
>ntr thread
>poorfags get triggered by findom

k
>>
So everyone left?
>>
>>11435568
Lurking
>>
File: 1498732683915.png (4MB, 1949x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1498732683915.png
4MB, 1949x1466px
Bedtime bump
>>
>>11435568
I responded to a few but never got a reply.
>>
What we need to do is post waifus we want to fuck.
Let me start.
>>
File: Ochiru Hitozuma.jpg (1MB, 1024x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Ochiru Hitozuma.jpg
1MB, 1024x2304px
>>11430899
It is rather pleasing knowing that the potential father of a child could be young enough to his own offspring to legitimately look like their big brother.
>>
File: 5279f12130e2c74e7534dc17eab3f87f.png (298KB, 640x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5279f12130e2c74e7534dc17eab3f87f.png
298KB, 640x1600px
>>11440104
>Take care of a almost clone of cute bastard who knoked-up your wife and make her his personal meat toilet.
Total humiliation.
>>
boompu
>>
>>11431830
Aaaand why exactly would you want to stop?
>>
File: Double_Chun.jpg (93KB, 564x787px) Image search: [Google]
Double_Chun.jpg
93KB, 564x787px
>>11440097
>>
Why do bulls enjoy RPing so much?
>>
>>11432295
I'll be sticking around, just ask for tookafag during the EU evenings but I wouldn't mind taking it elsewhere if you want to.
>>
>>11440956
It's fun to rp and it's even more fun showing pathetic cucks their actual place.
>>
Do you care if the bull knows who your waifu is/from?
>>
>>11441077
It's better for both parties since they'll be able to play it better. If a cuck is desperate, he'll take anyone.

>>11441014
Is it still fun if the cuck already knows his place?
>>
>>11441089
Then the cuck better be a good boy and serve the bull any way he can so that the bull can fuck the cuck's waifu so much better.
>>
>>11441077
No. I don't care. I will care, If my waifu is a princess, or goddess, what she likes and dislikes... But for bull she is just another meat hole, another sex-slave for his cock, he does not care.
>>
>>11441089
Understandable

>>11441115
Also a valid point

This is why I open up a wiki real quick just for a basic rundown.
>>
>>11441077
It's nice if the bull has a rough idea at least so nothing too out of character happens but otherwise it's no big deal.
>>
>>11441103
How do I be a good boy for the bull?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-092129_1.jpg (42KB, 1012x427px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-092129_1.jpg
42KB, 1012x427px
Mornin' everybody. Have you been treating your cucks and bulls correctly? Here's some excerpts I took from my cuckold.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-092133_1.jpg (47KB, 986x396px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-092133_1.jpg
47KB, 986x396px
>>11442449
Remember to have a good day today!
>>
a...are they any discords for this...?
>>
>>11442534
>Turning them both into your property
Good taste.
>>
>>11443109
Haha, thanks. It's the only acceptable outcome.
>>
>>11443133
I want to submit to the bull too!
>>
What's the last cucking related thing you were fapping over, /ntr/?
>>
>>11443364
Drop that disc, then~
>>
>>11443482
I don't want people to know I'm into these stuff ;w;
>>
>>11443491
SwitchAnon#8233.
>>
>>11443458
This thread.
>>
>>11443662
What did you fap to?
>>
File: Extra_04.jpg (725KB, 1280x1806px) Image search: [Google]
Extra_04.jpg
725KB, 1280x1806px
>>11443458
Imaging being the one being sent that was pretty good.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.