[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thicc and largehuge /BUG/ general. In which we discuss the b

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 16

File: malripe_by_gpolaris-db2kdw5[1].png (409KB, 916x715px) Image search: [Google]
malripe_by_gpolaris-db2kdw5[1].png
409KB, 916x715px
Thicc and largehuge /BUG/ general. In which we discuss the best ways to date and seduce large insects, and fuck them in their big jiggly ovipositors.

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

Pastebin of previous bugstuff/CYOA: https://pastebin.com/TY9iL9EZ
>>
File: fat charlotte.png (2MB, 3000x2720px) Image search: [Google]
fat charlotte.png
2MB, 3000x2720px
Waz up niggas
>>
Did it work?
>>
So you see the best way to make mad gainz is to make sure you take three scoops an...

ok I'm just kidding.
>>
>>11361489
Post your cockpits.
>>
>>11361489
klan hood and robes
>>
>>11361426
^
Shouldve been "...with the 05* came wheeling..." my b
>>
>>11361426

Ive seen a fair number of reviews floating around by people that had engine failures within 30k kilometers.

Just get a toyota man. You wont be able to do anything but change the tires, but all their models for the european market are incredibly reliable.
>>
>>11361426

Stay as far away from those things as you can. The air suspension is ridiculously failure-prone and costs an arm and a leg to fix, the 2.7TT likes to blow turbos and the 2.5 TDI is just a complete disaster of an engine, period.
>>
>>11361489

on the other had, its a literal shitbox 3-speed auto from the worst days of Hyundai
>>
My car is only significant to people who give a shit about cars, because other than a few very subtle things its no different from any other diesel rep-mobile. Which is why I love it. Most people who would actively want to race you are chill because they know what the car is and can do, and the ones who are cocks soon look pretty stunned when they see a mundane-looking (and even what some would call pretty ugly) car scream past them.
>>
A day of it shouldnt hurt the engine too badly, misfires are a common thing.
>>
>>11361426

100km highway is about $10 in both my car and truck.

100km city is about $14 in my car and $20 in my truck.

L/100 makes it so easy to calculate stuff when you get used to it.
>>
The VY and VZ is a face lifted VT/VX you retard. The VE/VF Zeta platform was the only ground up Australian Commodore.
>>
>>11361492
Nope. Seems he's manually turning it on in a given thread.
>>
>>11361492

He forgot the purple vatozone window tint and the brake lights but 8/10 overall
>>
And apparently, the bot followed us.
Fuck.
>>
please stop
>>
Im Gonna Surpass Man
>>
How bout getting a corolla til you have the skills to handle a sports car without crashing
>>
>>11361492

Doesn't look like it. He's a very determined faggot.

Just keep hitting report, eventually the mods will get off their fat abdomens and notice.
>>
Ultimate fedora car

Its the car for people who think vacuuming their interior every saturday and reading specs of commuter cars in motortrend makes them a car guy
>>
Probably, yeah.

I drive a 200hp car only really made for commuting to work and driving to the mall.

I dont but ultra high performance tires, but I have a set of "performance" all seasons for spring-fall and a set of good winter tires for winter, since I live where it snows.
>>
>>11361540
Well, keep reporting and hopefully, someone will put a vice on their micropenis.
By which I mean ban them.
>>
how do I get into auto? many friends are very interested but I do not know where to start
>>
>>11361489

Desu idk exactly what the numbers mean but i know that a 280 is a heavy cam even for a v8 so itd be awful for a 4 banger
>>
>>11361557
>>11361576
And like I said last thread, he's probably just circumvent the ban.
>>
>its 3x more expensive to fix
Than what? A Lexus or Infinity?

>and shit goes wrong more often on bmws
But were talking about the 328. What specifically is known to go wrong?
>>
>>11361540
>>11361548

Eh, fuck him. Let's see whose autism is stronger.

If he genuinely has nothing better to do than sit around and spam a thread on /trash/ 24 hours a day, he's doing more damage to himself and his own life than he'll ever do here.
>>
thats an italian car
>>
>>11361492
>want to buy car
>go to dealership
>sales people ignore you the entire time
>too autistic to approach any of them
>End up leaving
>>
>>11361592
Then what do you suggest?
Just give up?
>>
>>11361492

>that third time through
Im dying
>>
Well if Barneyfag 2.0 wants to continue with his autism, then so be it.

In other news I've developed a weird pregnant abdomen fetish lately.
>>
Thats not a zero
>>
>>11361605
>Let's see whose autism is stronger.

Green text's about botanon getting brutally owned by fatbugs?
>>
>>11361489

This is why I went with the abarth instead of a FiST. The fiesta might be objectively better from a numbers standpoint, but the Fiat is just a note engaging car to drive. Plus smol.
>>
>>11361605
He's apparently using a bot.
He doesn't need to do jack shit.
It's a rotten, dirty way to do people, but his kinda scum has no shame.
>>
>>11361489

Hey fuckface, the OP has even chimed in that he wants an OEM or period correct radio.
>>
Pretty much, some people genuinely like noise like that even if its fake.

I know some VW cars use a soundaktor, I know the ecoboost mustang uses some sort of fake sound through the speakers. Its very common on performance 4 banger cars now to have some sort of "enhancement"

Guess there really is no replacement for displacement, well that is, unless you have "Enhanced Engine sound".

The brakes are the only thing there worth a damn and thats only if they are truly upgraded and not just painted red.
>>
>>11361618
>pregnant abdomen fetish
Nice.
>>
>>11361592

Okay, so what would you recommend we do? I've already recommended we try just chilling in discord or going to /aco/ but anons didn't seem interested in that.

Do we just sit here and drown in spam? Waiting for him to get bored is a possibility as long as we don't feed his ego, but it is kind of tedious.
>>
Because here people dont really sell after those 3-5 years
or not enough of people, so all cars being sold for after 2012 are overpriced IMO

they put 150 000 km on that and they ask for 8000? for some toyota, honda or volkswagen... and for tiny bit extra you got brand new car with warranty, in lower tier of course, but new car...

this is kinda our craiglist if you wanna have a look at the prices and milage on those fucks
https://auto.bazos.sk/

heres another site for used cars
https://www.autobazar.sk/
>>
Sip /o/
Niggers stole this little grill of my first gen Audi TT

Anybody know whats it called or what the part number is or where the fuck I can buy it from?
>>
Apparantly he's doing in it various threads just to be an ass. It's nothing against us in particular.
>>
>>11361676
I wish that were true.
>>
>>11361676

What other threads? Got a link?

It'd be nice to feel less personally ass-fucked.
>>
>>1488382
Post smelly pokemon
>>
This
>>
>She
>>
Wouldnt that just be a Mega?
>>
>>11361606

That grass looks radioactive as fuck.
>>
>>11361662
The problem is that if you stop, spamfag basically wins. On the bright side keeping an active thread means that he can act like a raging autist longer which in turn grants a greater window of opportunity for the mods to notice and do something about him already. Then we can post about fatty bug girl qt's in peace.
>>
>>11361557

Yeah, Zapdos is still with him if were allowing mons that have touched UU but bounced back up.
>>
>four magnets
>>
>Why the fuck dont they just bring back the BW director for a game?
So Masuda?
>>
Different Egg designs would be really hype
>>
>Gen 6
Mega Evolution

>Gen 7
Z-Moves

>Gen8
???
>>
>>11361530
yes, you did. Its not worth playing against that when you can win much faster in a different battle or two and earn your smogon points back
>>
n e v e r
e
v
e
r
>>
>>11361538
what makes a good route
>>
whoohoo
>>
>>11361689

who /turtonator/ here?
>>
>>11361676

Sounds like a fun dream, anon.
>>
>>11361506

>the dungeon is literally called CoroCoro Pass
Thats a bit on the nose
>>
Le epin shill meme, people can like shit you dont faggot.

the pixel density is decent enough to most games dont have jaggies/horrible jaggies in portable mode.

Probably my favorite thing about it, games look sleek.
>>
For better or worst

Ill start: Serperior is now Grass/Dragon

How good/bad is it?
>>
>>11361556
IP: s34.hosthorde.com:25972

Installation: http://imgur.com/a/dzFQn
(reminder: Dubyas resource pack goes straight into the resource pack folder. Do not extract the files.)

Pixelmon Wiki: http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
Crayfish Recipes: http://mrcrayfishs-furniture-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Crafting_Recipes

/vp/ixelmon Discord: https://discord.gg/PCRk2PN

The server is coming. Get hype. Fuck Aloha.
>>
Does anyone have a home brewed 3DS still? Or did all the people from last year leave
>>
>>11361556

Lopunny is the shittiest pokemon though. Why.
>>
The level spike doesnt really amount to much since the AI is ass and gen I movesets are garbage. Last game of Yellow I finished had my team in the forties and it wasnt that challenging.
>>
>>11361808
roll
>>
>>11361592
Pelago is fucking incredible, fuck the impatient retards who shit on it.

I also work 6 or 7 days a week with classes, and it is a life saver. Ill have a few hours when i get home from work, and ill just tauros around and send a box of eggs to the PC, put 18 of them in the spa, and hatch them during my lunch break the next day.

Sure island evelup can be slow, but it trains 18 fucking pokemon at once. Even if it takes 40 days to get to 100, divide that by 18 and its probably not that much more that youd have to manually take 6 pokemon through the elite 4. Its also nice to let pokemon automatically get EV trained over night.

Berry growing has never been easier, you cant possibly say that there has ever been an easier berry growing method. Fuck all of that manual watering and mulch.

Finally that one cave island is good for money if you need it, but I just use it for shards
>>
>>11361508
>>
It got banned from PU though.
>>
Meant only RS, Emerald did it fine.
>>
>>11361507
>ANGERY
>>
Oh fucking hell, the bot is here too. Is there any way to contact mods directly? This is really getting out of hand.
>>
>>11361549
Anyone got the hook up on a good search term to use when looking for couples that are dominated together? Or got some vids to link? Huge personal fetish. Pic related. Many blessings 2 u
>>
>>11361743
bump
>>
>>11362327
There is definitely something wrong with EvilAngels Tagging, cant find this on either Creampie or blonde, will search on Cumshot but damn.
>>
>>11361662
>>
>>11361426
Can someone please photoshop her nude breasts. This beautiful bride Tessa, I got a few more of her
>>
>>11362358

Apparently he's hitting multiple boards, so this is a pretty big problem.

Nothing short of a tougher CAPTCHA or an actual round the clock banhammer patrol is going to keep him out, is my guess.

We may have to find a new haven for a while until they work out a solution for him.

>a FINAL SOLUTION, dohohoho
>>
>>11361509
Wow great job! Anyone else want to try or see more?
>>
>>11361507

can you do my cousin? Plenty of pics in this thread
>>
Anyone got the hook up on a good search term to use when looking for couples that are dominated together? Or got some vids to link? Huge personal fetish. Pic related. Many blessings 2 u
>>
>>11361661
Bump
>>
>>11362327

Thank you anon
>>
>>11361510
anyone have the hutt rip of /u/fun-sized-asian on reddit thats been floating around?
>>
>>11361775
>>
Wow great job! Anyone else want to try or see more?
>>
>>11362422
Also this threads pics
https://thebarchive.com/b/thread/684827541/#684834085
>>
>>11361556

>>
>>11361766
Cumshop her?
>>
>>11362301
please fake step sister want to see her naked or in a hardcore action please please
>>
>>11361661
>>
>>11361631

thanks!
>>
File: Taus- Insect Lady.png (285KB, 550x867px) Image search: [Google]
Taus- Insect Lady.png
285KB, 550x867px
>>11361592
How many times can one exploit a ban circumvention before the loophole becomes apparent to the guys running this site? It's a game of cat-and-mouse, and the cat always wins- it's just a matter of time.

Also, I may not be ZOB, but I started writing a sort of 'epilogue' about Trappy, in which she takes her roommates advice to 'blow off steam' to a degree he does not expect.

I'll work on finishing it now.
>>
>>11361530
Any nude shoppers?
>>
Xray her shirt, please
>>
Can someone please photoshop her nude breasts. This beautiful bride Tessa, I got a few more of her
>>
File: 1477602551.b4-60volt_mantid.png (1MB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
1477602551.b4-60volt_mantid.png
1MB, 864x648px
>>11362431
>Apparently he's hitting multiple boards, so this is a pretty big problem

Wait, seriously? Out of morbid curiosity what other places/threads is he spamming this shit in?

>We may have to find a new haven for a while until they work out a solution for him

I was thinking we should move back to /co/ until this autist goes away, but the mods there have been turbocunts recently so I doubt we can get away with another thread.
>>
Hey thanks boss! This is really good
>>
>>11362407
Not quite sure but I think I might see a nip slip in these two pics. Can someone help a bloke out please. Pic unrelated
>>
Cover her pls
>>
Post a pic of you asking her for more
>>
File: 1504382782563.jpg (783KB, 2686x2052px) Image search: [Google]
1504382782563.jpg
783KB, 2686x2052px
>YWN be tied up by a horde of spiders and spirited away to Muffet's lair
>YWN be forced to bake spider donuts, croissants, and other baked goods for your hungry dom spider waifu to perfection
>YWN get her addicted to your baking and have her bloat up as a result
>YWN have your fat sider waifu grab your head and smother your face with her gut as a show of dominance
>YWN have her threaten to add you to her pudge if you don't keep up your high quality work
>YWN have Muffet cuddle, snuggle, and hold you close for a rare display of tenderness
>YWN leave Muffet an immobile mess and ditch her, relieved yet sad that you abandoned such a horrifically hot spider waifu
For someone who would be more of a feeder than a feedee, fat Muffet is such a good concept. I ought to write a proper story about her. Too bad spamfag's autism likely won't die out anytime soon.
>>
>>11361506
bump
>>
Much obliged.
>>
Thanks!
>>
Hey yall was the destructive, multiculturalist, degenerate, modern path the West took inevitable? In other words to defeat white genocide would Hitler have had to won the war? Or was it not all so set in stone that some make it out to be?
>>
>>11361557

Oh also this, forgot to add it to the list:
https://archive.fo/L2B2c
>>
>>11361530

95% are white out of a population of 38.5 million.
>>
Its almost as if we need a /bait/ general on /pol/ just to identify the tactical bait being constantly deployed. The race baiting. The religion baiting. The divide and conquer "____ isnt white". The woman hate threads. The "redpill me on whatever random ass shit you can think of". Identifying bait needs to be the first thing people learn how to do.
>>
>>11362572
It isn't a loophole, it's using third-party programs to change your IP address. Even range-banning an area doesn't stop it. There's a reason Ruggarell, the scourge of /v/, has hit current IP range banned within 10 minutes of any post with his Name Trip/Just Trip. Fucker has spent thousands of dollars just to console war shitpost on /v/.
>>
>>11362585
>>
>>11362415

A year? Californias TOTAL DEBT is 1.3 TRILLION DOLLARS.Any liberal faggot that ever posts about California being the source of money for the U.S. is a lying piece of shit. The state is the largest drain on the taxpayer.
>>
>>11361549
Reminder that if you eat or drink food that originates outside of Europe you are a RACE TRAITOR. Like chilis, tomato, coffee, potatoes, rice, corn etc.
>>
ITT: Things Amerifarts will never EVER taste

>picrel

>feeling that their country gives a fuck about them - free healthcare
>>
>you think this makes this shitshow ok because of that

they shouldve called that event unite the feds after all, all the plants gathered there for this magical event.
loved the part where a jew ran over somebody to make sure we look as unhinged as possible
>>
>>11361639
Why so we even try to save this miserable irrelevant continent? Even if all non-whites leave its still an incredibly irrelevant continent
>>
>>11362589

Yes Canada does take all the refugees, no matter their creed or colour which explains why all their major cities are mostly liberal hell holes from what Ive heard.
>>
>If you dont work in finance theres literally no reason to live there?
BS. Finance jobs make up a small fraction of the jobs in Frankfurt. This is not London. We may have 25,000-30,000 finance jobs tops in Frankfurt.
>>
>>11362527

k
>>
if every time you try it, it fails and brings death and famine then why try it again?
>>
>>11362326
In my job I work with people who are long-term NEETs. Theyre basically all mentally ill scroungers who expect everything to be provided for them.

Having no desire or drive to work is abnormal and, ironically, is what prevents them from making the most of their abundent free time.
>>
>OBAMA INHERITED A $1.4 TRILLION BUDGET DEFICIT
Obama inherited an administration working at 2008 levels of spending for 9 appropriation bills and 3 renewed bills that didnt increase the deficit, and turned it into a $1.4 trillion deficit because he didnt want to reduce spending (including social security and welfare).

Just because you call them "auto stabilizers" in a silly attempt to imply that they cant be touched, it doesnt make it true. They can be reduced at any moment. Allowing it to happen and triple the deficit was a Dem decision in March 2009.
>>
Not really. Trump suggested that Japan and South Korea also nuke up. Of course it was met with all sorts of autistic screeching but its still a possibility.
>>
Thats why you upload to the multiple sites. Preferably the top most popular ones so when its truly time to jump ship you would be prepared in advance.
>>
>>11361632
All presidents leave letters to the incoming president.
>>
My first thought lmao
>>
How come almost 1 out of 10 Black Americans are we wuzzers? Literally on every facebook post or youtube video there is one of them writing Like This or using emojis and ebonics. Using shitty low res pictures saying white people are monkies cuz neantherhal genes and that we smell like dogs. How did afrocentrism become so popular among the Black American community?
>>
>>11362596
>>
>>11361577
>>
[2]
>>
>>11361538
>shadman

there said it
>>
>>11361532
>What is Renders in Shapes?
A style of wallpaper that has a render, within a shape, on top of a nature/urban background. Shapes are typically white/black in color. Background is often blurred around the shape, and left unblurred in the middle. Text is sometimes added.

>Tutorials & Resources
Photoshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cErAeu39y8M
BG & Render Links: https://pastebin.com/yBxerZZw

>Requesters
1) Please post rendered images - preferably high quality ones
2) Please post background image you want (optional)
3) Thank whoever filled your request

>Thread Archive
http://pastebin.com/qQNYTLiS
>>
no lewd thread ?
lets fix that
>>
Probs take me the whole day to make an because Im stile new so bare with me, Ill post them whenever I finish one.
>>
File: Whitedragon- Mantis.jpg (181KB, 1280x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Whitedragon- Mantis.jpg
181KB, 1280x1250px
>>11362656
Discouraging, but I don't believe that this is a problem that can't be dealt with one way or another, especially if his strategy is known. Something's got to give.
>>
>>11361503
Your Name.
>>
>>11362805
Weather the storm, friend. We will survive. For Charlotte.
>>
>>11362805
It's /tlhg/s shoe spammer
>>
Wish there was more active threads about this show. Whos your favorite character? (Gabriel Dropout)
>>
>>11362805

Damn that's a hot mantis.

Okay anons, I made a new thread over on /aco/. If he follows us there it's pretty much all lost, but in that case maybe we should just take a break for a few days anyway--that level of autism would be a bit too much for me.

Check the catalogue over there when you feel like it. This is just a temporary thing until spamfaggot's bot gets called off, there's also the discord.

Man, I never expected to actually be oppressed into a diaspora for liking fat bugs... Who knew.
>>
>>11362440
>>
>>11362507
>>
i like this one
thx anon!
>>
>>11362656
>>
>>11361606
>>
of course you would say that, whiteboi
>>
>>11361723
>you can hear the guitarists fingers sliding up/down the string in their songs
>>
>>11361639
DROP IT DOWN LOW LET ME FEEL IT IN YOUR PUSSYHOLE
>>
>>11361545
ITT: Mistaking a diagnosis for an indictment.
>>
>>11361744
There was a BBC Beefheart documentary in which Zapp was interviewed shortly before he died where he admits he literally didnt do anything production-related other than sit in the corner and let Don make all the decisions, regardless of whether or not he thought they were good ideas or not. Literally all Zappa did was put up the money and get them the studio time. Am I the only one who doesnt mind the mixing of the album? The vocals are supposed to be the focus...
>>
>>11361788
>>
>>11362476
ITT: polarizing albums
>>
>>11361509
Dream pop, you know, like Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

ez pz
>>
>>11361522
I
TAUGHT
A KILLING GAME

I
TAUGHT
THE KILLING GAME FIRST

I TAUGHT I TAUGHT I TAUGHT I TAUGHT
THE GAME FIRST

FIRST

FIRST
>>
>>11361808

Its not like normalfags are the kind of people to listen to bands by seeing them on a shirt. Hell, they probably dont realize those are bands.
>>
im like a mix of these 2 is that even possible
>>
Come on, the similarity of two has been bugging me for the longest time.
>>
>>11361557

10/10s do not exist by definition. Perfection is not human.

(Except ?A Love Supreme? and ?The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady?)
>>
>>11361540

>smart af
notice hes white? not a coincidence
>>
>>11361656

>Mariah will never sneak into your bedroom all oiled up and slide her tits up your body into your face
>>
>>11362634
dont do your own mastering. ask a friend. seriously, you need objective ears.
>>
>>11361639
ITT: 10/10s that are never discussed by /mu/
>>
Not even close to that.
Also, ego much?
>>
>>11361507

I just found out RYM kinda hates him too, I didnt expect it cause all my acquaintances that know about him love him
>>
>>11361788
Lana del rey, grimes, the cure. Alot of good stuff and since I discover a lot of new stuff from being on here and stuff i will play her stuff I like and she likes some of it. Pretty good boys
>>
>>11362496
Demon Hyper Dick Baby Blood Raper From Hells Feces Spewing Anus - Stab My Face And Eat My Penis Deep Fried With Satans Special Chili Sauce

You?
>>
>>11362981
>song is named after the city/state in which it was recorded
>>
>>11362881
>>
>>11362707

name 5 (five) black musicians you like
>>
I know the artist but I dont really have time to download and create a full playlist right now. Any account on soundclouds posting updated playlists?
>>
>>11362652

https://twitter.com/naraha_kobe
>>
music isnt even real
>>
>>11362685

Its a mixture OP.

She listens to any of the bands that were on Guitar Hero (she was a pro). My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, Slipknot etc. from her kiddie days

Also, nightcore, and she ripped an album of electronic jpop from YT that soundtracked some game she plays. Lana del Rey.

Shes just discovered cloud rap. Also plays pop lists etc. from Spotify and makes my Last.fm a little embarrassing at times.

Shes mostly tolerant of what I play, unless its scratchy breakbeaty like Burial. Makes her anxious, she says.

Shes cute af and I feel super lucky.
>>
>>11362337

Folkfuck folie is just him trying to make a "disgusting" in order to wear off La sanie bandwagonners, or so he says
Ballade is just black metal with patriotic hooligan elements or whatever and some post-punk influences
Id have at least expected you to be talking about Lordure, which is his most diverse by far
>>
>>11362856
>Discord shilling
Nigger, no. Discord is shit, and I'm not in the mood for letting spamfag get complete control over the thread.
>>
>>11361576
https://youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU

RATTLING HI-HATS

TRAP
INFLUENCED
BEATS
>>
>>11362981
>>
>>11361632

>Generative patching just seems like its gonna take a ridiculous amount of modules to do anything useful or interesting with.
Thats why software is better than a hardware modular.
>>
>>11362413

>thinks about young micheal
>beats it
>>
>>11362603

ease up on the flangers m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFn4OCKCHg

>AcidTrance
>Heavy bass
>Trippy video
>>
S/t is better but good choice senpai
>>
>>11361748
>>
kotori is gay tomoko is gay
>>
>>11362656

What are the current results?
>>
>>11363011

It was reddit even when full of nazis
>>
>>11362434
>>
>>11362945

Phone wallpaper
>>
Well, I guess I missed him.
No one has a way to contact him elsewhere?

Ill sleep
>>
>>11362434

delet this if you want to live
>>
>>11362792
im pikle riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
>>
>>11362707
who is it?
>>
>>11361576

Its a golden blue leg baboon, theyre pretty as fuck
>>
>>11363011

worth it
>>
Those are some awfully tough pizzas.
>>
I just dropped out of college (was going to be a sophomore) for reasons Id rather not get into. Is there anything I can do to help with the recovery efforts in Houston which just pay enough for a $250 monthly car payment, food, and shelter?
>>
>>11361743
apu looks like pickle rick
>>
>>11361530
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also Ricks nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ricks existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmons genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
:3
>>
>>11361613

Yeah, but theyre comfy
>>
qt
>>
So as it is, you see the Heavenly consume the Earthly. Not out of pleasure, as we can see from her expression, but of necessity to understand the realm she observes from up high. But we see it as something of joy, for we too know that the divine are as of us. This is perhaps a commentary of the immaturity of Tenshi Hinanwi, who still has a physical body unlike truly enlightened beings. But it could also be a commentary of the unwilligness of humans to see gods (at least the important ones) as anything but in their image and why the gods so often take human form. This is represented even in the game afterwards, Hisoutensoku (Unpercieving of Natural Law). Unlike its predecessor, Gakutensoku (Learning of Natural Law), Hisoutensoku is considered blind to it, as it from a land without logic. In the utter contrast of ?Tenshi Eating a Corndog?, we see through the eyes of Hisoutensoku.
This is the true symbolism behind ?Tenshi Eating a Corndog?: That our perception is constrained by the laws that invisibly govern over us. Pierce the veil of illusion, and see why the mustard intertwines with the ketchup.So as it is, you see the Heavenly consume the Earthly. Not out of pleasure, as we can see from her expression, but of necessity to understand the realm she observes from up high. But we see it as something of joy, for we too know that the divine are as of us. This is perhaps a commentary of the immaturity of Tenshi Hinanwi, who still has a physical body unlike truly enlightened beings. But it could also be a commentary of the unwilligness of humans to see gods (at least the important ones) as anything but in their image and why the gods so often take human form. This is represented even in the game afterwards, Hisoutensoku (Unpercieving of Natural Law).
>>
>>11361643
Only a BAKA is off by 1!
>>
Youre a member of the glorious commonwealth
>>
>>11361766
You are not fat. In fact I would say you are about perfect. You are very beautiful and have tits I would love to play with
>>
>>11363117
a battle axe, this one.
>>
>>11361609
Post your top 5-10 favorite/hottest girls youve seen over the years. The ones that whether youve seen the pics before or not, you still have to stop, gaze and drool. A quick reason why would be interesting and welcome
>>
Depends on the girl. But, with every girl, it will only work depending on whether or not you two click.

Dont worry, Im sure there are a few /fit/ girls out there who would love to have a guy they could sexually bully.
>>
>>11363118
>>
>>11362463

fucking sauce dude please
>>
>>11362310
>>
Always liked a bit of Bunny
>>
>>11362477
>>
>>11361718
>>
>>11362709

Do you call her a christmas cake? Does she like it? Does she pant in your ear "anon get me pregnant?"

These are important details.
>>
>>11362707
How about some panties?
>>
Is this one of them real dolls?
>>
>>11361631
>>
Fuckin huge tits
>>
>>11361509
VI
>>
Chubby girls welcome
>>
>>11363181

Yes
>>
both pretty godly to me
>>
>>11361545
>>
>>11361576

Zero thoughts provoked
>>
>>11362951
hmmm
>>
>>11362735
Who cares? A475 is the Thinkpad to look out for!
>>
>>11363173

NANI
>>
>>11362677

lol
>>
>>11361809

electron is pure cancer, my OS just freezes when ever i start Atom, im running fucking emcas all day long it even starts at boot up and that shit never happened with it
>>
I kind of want to find an old 90s pc on craigslist just to relive the windows 98 era of games
>>
> better alternatives
Nope. Digital to headphones with their own DAC is shit amd costs more.
>>
>>11363185
AudioHijack
>>
Didnt expect to see Korpiklaani here
>>
Because the SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 and S8+ exist.

>takes iPhone like 2 to 3 hours to charge to 100%
>meanwhile it takes my S8+ 15 minutes to charge to 100%

Reminder that Apple still doesnt use USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C.
>>
>>11362476

Me neither man,this was my first, even my 20years old nokia phone still works

I give stuff away before it fails on me
My friend still used my 10+ years old computer as main device.

It was really weird,I did not see any damage on the card,fan was spinning,everything seemed ok

I would try the oven-method but i heard it can contamine your food and I do not have spare oven.
>>
>>11362654
fuck gmail, which should i use /g/?
>>
> better alternatives
Nope. Digital to headphones with their own DAC is shit amd costs more.
>>
>>11361606

Do I just go through customer service? Theres nowhere to go from the order info.
>>
>>11362635

what?
>>
>>11362286

>load script after jQuery

thanks, will have a look at it
>>
>>11362767

I live in the middle of an eastern european forest and there are 3 ISPs competing with constant special offers to get me to switch to their 4G LTE service

Paying 13 eur a month for 40mbps 20 km away from civilization right now

Can you do anything right at all americucks
>>
mankind would be saved tbphwyfampai
>>
>>11362315

Didnt expect to see Korpiklaani here
>>
>>11361605

This. Vi(m) is perfect for light work, but if you try to make it compete with a solid IDE, it turns into a down-hill rolling pile of hot garbage.

I dont list off IDEs since they dont pay me to shill, but if you work in a particular industry you know what the best tools are.
>>
What if you just stand still for 3 seconds, walk forwards for 3 seconds, stop for 3 seconds, walk backwards for 3 seconds.
That will be final proof.
>>
>>11362358
this guy always gets on my nerves, an example would be he expects to much for fucking budget devices when he reviews them & the second part is all he worries if the device can be able to play games in full settings.

I find it funny too since he has maxed computer specs and high end products like a 4k monitor, keyboard, mouse, and headset but still sucks at gaming, meanwhile the majority of people with 720p-1080p monitors, shitty mouse & keyboards are probably the best ones and dont mind having the latest and greatest product every year or so.
>>
>>11361492
>newest iPhones don?t have it
>other manufacturers are starting to remove them in their newest phones

It?s not the middle of the 20th century anymore. Why is the tech industry taking a step backwards?
>>
Wait a minute, if slavs are the niggers of whites, who are the whites of niggers?
>>
>>11363135
ITT we draw how the air should flow in a typical desktop PC
>>
>>11361538

>The people who use Windows dont shit on Windows

>The people who use Windows get shat on by Windows

FTFY.
>>
>>11362881

Ublock origin has a web extension version already out.
Install tampermonkey or violetmonkey and install 4chanx

Do some research before switching to closed source SJW privacy nightmares bloat or go back to /v/
>>
>>11363083

thank you tons anon, that gives a much clearer perspective

>edx.org
and whoa, how did i not know about this site before
>>
>>11361557

I wish I could do the same. My Fury Nitro can barely undervolt, and crashes on a +50 MHz core overclock.
>>
>>11361836

>Driver writing is like going through a minefield with a map drawn hastily on a napkin. Its an exercise in being psychic about the hardwares potential failure modes

haha, funny
>>
There were a few times when I paid for domain privacy and my name somehow got indexed regardless linking to the site and even displaying my email. Needless to say, I was vexed even though the site was completely sfw. So I would still be careful.
>>
Anime was a mistake.
>>
Chrome or Firefox? Using chrome at the moment because it has a build in flash player and pdf reader...
>>
>>11362687

You should
it is the best phone available for that price and that screen size
you are doing the best possible
>>
>>11362637

>Sandisk
>premium quality
elle emme aye ouing hard in here, familia
>>
>>11361636

Lowiqb8
>>
Whats your overall location?
DALI Zensor 1 and 3 are super cheap for the sound.

Just a reminder that active speakers are not better because they are powered, so if you get someone to recommend some JBL 305, do realize that.
>>
File: 599969eaaa1006afca3d39e5c2fda7d5.png (250KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
599969eaaa1006afca3d39e5c2fda7d5.png
250KB, 1000x666px
So, those who don't want to get into the discord, there is another thread in a separate channel.

Although we should keep it secret from the spammer
Come find us if you can decipher my meaning.
Over and out.
>>
>>11361723
i have made a thread for you
>>
Well /g/, you know what to do.
>>
>>11361797
HD Magic The Gathering papes?
extra points for Liliana, Eldrazi and zombies.
>>
>>11363050
>>
>>11362652
Figured out how to use Photoshop and HTML and made this really quick. First time I see a home page thread. Thanks for the idea.
>>
>>11361662
>>
>>11363643
completely new to ricing and I just had 2 questions in mind regarding nohas original melbourne css:

1. How do I set up these icons? (bookmarks?)
2. Why is my image scaled up so much compared to the other screenshot?
>>
With any luck the spammer won't follow the link

>>1697395
>>
>>11362589

Can you make an imgur gallery of these?
>>
>>11363121
best cat
>>
wallpaper engine on steam
>>
>>11361742
No urban?
>>
Anyone have a desktop size version of the one on the left?
>>
>>11362463
What is the most manly wallpaper you have.
>>
>>11362662

Weekly bump
>>
>>11363286

Except that the people cut out can get back in, because fat or fit isnt genetic but a result of your choices
>>
>>11363648
Post Em
>>
>>11362611
>>
>>11363403
>>
>>11362589

Is there a SFW version?
>>
>>11361592
>>
>>11361605

link?
>>
real paintings you use as wallpapers
>>
>>11362484
>>
>>11363586
>>
>>11361769
>>
>>11363675
>>
>>11363592
>>
>>11363599
Classical, Modern, Contemporary etc.
>>
Well, that's another thread down the shitter.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.