[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is gay love between two men so much purer than any relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 171

Why is gay love between two men so much purer than any relationship that involves a woman?
>>
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your headcanon, man
>>
>>11339226
>purer
Can you define what you mean by "purer?" Love is love, dude.
>>
File: 1500364145034.jpg (975KB, 2737x2472px) Image search: [Google]
1500364145034.jpg
975KB, 2737x2472px
>>
File: 1965938_Shiuk_justin_x_theo.jpg (879KB, 2560x2011px) Image search: [Google]
1965938_Shiuk_justin_x_theo.jpg
879KB, 2560x2011px
>>
File: 1499226708802.jpg (770KB, 1196x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1499226708802.jpg
770KB, 1196x1500px
>>
File: 1486887804335.jpg (224KB, 1300x920px) Image search: [Google]
1486887804335.jpg
224KB, 1300x920px
>>
>>11339226
I wouldn't say purer because that just isn't fair to all other relationships. There are too many out there to just dismiss them so easily. But that being said I think that some gay relationships seem more honest because of the adversary and stigma a lot of people put to them. So you really have to love another person to put yourself in a situation might be a somewhat lower position in society that a few people perceive it as being.
>>
>>11339492
The bond between men is far stronger than any bonds that women have. Other than being sexually attracted to them, most men have nothing in common with women and don't really associate with them. Men just get along with each other better unlike women and anyone else.

Men don't have female best friends for a reason. Most men don't have female friends at all.
>>
>>11339971
That's my main point. How do straight relationships and marriages even work when men and women are so different and not in a good way? People usually use the "Oh, we complete each other" argument but I don't get it. You would need to be extremely lucky to find an opposite sex partner who shares your hobbies and personality.

Physically I'm definitely more attracted to women but psychologically... fucking hell. Halp.
>>
File: 1444086055.ocho_dobieshepfa.png (502KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
1444086055.ocho_dobieshepfa.png
502KB, 1000x725px
>>11340116
I don't think I've ever seen a straight couple where they both actually got along and genuinely loved each other.

It's always just a guy putting up with the woman's stupid bullshit and paying for her just because he wants to fuck her, meanwhile the woman allows the guy to fuck her in exchange for all he provides for her.

Heterosexual couples never have both partners seeing each other as equals and both genuinely loving each other. It's always one-sided, full of tension, barely tenable, and both partners are with each other because their settling for each being the best they could pair up with. She's the hottest chick he could afford, and he's the richest guy her looks can attract.

Gay male relationships are much healthier.
>>
>>11339519
Shiuk draws cute queers
>>
>Tfw lesbian
F-Fuck you too.
>>
>>11339226
Because you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1479330030.luckypup13_index.jpg (97KB, 804x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479330030.luckypup13_index.jpg
97KB, 804x1280px
>>11340787
Serious questions here:

Are you a tranny?

Why do lesbians have the least sex of all types of couples?

Why do lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence of all couples?

Why have most lesbians had sex with men at some point in their lives?

Why are women so terrible in general?
>>
Because women are trash and should only be used for breeding
>>
Straight guy here
Every woman I've shared interests with has always turned out to be an SJW
>>
>>11341108
"Straight"
>>
File: 1425925596.b-complex-1_kuschela.jpg (204KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1425925596.b-complex-1_kuschela.jpg
204KB, 853x1280px
>>11340977
Truth. Things were much better for the world when women knew their place was as subservient breeding stock that also performed menial tasks.

Women are stupid, worthless, irrational, crazy, emotional wrecks that contribute nothing to the humanity or society. Now that they demand equal rights while being too incompetent to pull their own weight and subsequently demanding that the government use men's tax dollars to coddle them everyone is worse off.

Modern day women are all whores who either latch on to a man and bleed them dry for all they have before moving on to the next guy, or welfare whores who leech off Uncle Sam demanding to have everything handed to them by men while hypocritically screeching about how women are strong and smart and just as good and capable as men, then whining about how it's not their fault their failures, it's the oppressive patriarchy's fault they can't pay back their student debt with their gender studies degree.

>>11341108
You poor heterosexual bastard. Pussy is never worth dealing with the cunt it's attached to.
>>
>>11339226
Because both of them abandon the natural act of having children. They sacrifice the job nature gave them so they can both be together and happy. They don't follow any guidelines, they are honest with themselves, that makes those relationships more pure.
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (134KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
134KB, 627x477px
Faggots aren't obnox-
>>
>>11341203
While some faggots are annoying, ALL women are annoying cunts.

It's no coincidence that the annoying gay men are always flamers who act as feminine as possible.
>>
>>11341253
>While some faggots are annoying,
All faggots are annoying you are living proof of that a specialty on the kissing thread you killed off
>>
>>11341320
The kissing thread was dead before i bumped it with gay kissing, the best kind of kissing.

Saying the honest truth about women is only annoying to cunts, and pussy whipped beta males.

I don't want to fuck women so it's easy for me to see what they really are without being distracted by their tits and I don't care about pissing them off by being honest about them.
>>
The problem isn't women, the problem is society. They act this way because they have never been in a position where they hold responsibility until the last ~30 years. It's like sending a sheltered kid who's never seen more than a glimpse of the real world out to live on their own. Of course it's gonna be a wreck.

Biological influence on behavior is not impactful enough to account for the mess that a lot of females are today.

Eventually gender stereotypes will fade out and most of the social issue bullshit and the Tumblr nutjobs and transexuals will not exist because they won't need to exist. Because if we reach that point we can stop categorizing ourselves and and just be humans.
>>
I just got my first dildo and last night I couldn't stop riding it cuz it felt amazing. Am I becoming a butt slut?
>>
Just straight up friendship with another man is on a much deeper level than any relationshit I've ever had when women. Only woman you should keep in your life is your momma. And your grandmomma. you know them cookies good.
>>
>>11341553
Better to be a buttslut than not. Jacking off is 100x more boring.
>>
>>11341611
Both of my grandmas are dead
I never got to taste their cookies
My mom makes good cookies though
>>
File: IMG_0169.gif (780KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.gif
780KB, 325x203px
>>11341454
The kissing thread was dead before i bumped it with gay kissing,
No it was going just fin before you showed up and started samefagging driving people away from the thread
>the best kind of kissing.
No one cared about what kissing is the Best but you obnoxious fag
>Saying the honest truth about women is only annoying to cunts, and pussy whipped beta males.
Nice projection also you were the one sperging out when we said to keep your autism to a minimum
>I don't want to fuck women so it's easy for me to see what they really are without being distracted by their tits and I don't care about pissing them off by being honest about them.
We know you don't talk to girls no one cares
>>
>>11341662
>fine
>>
>>11340913
Not a lesbian nor woman here but I think it's because homosexuality attracts physically abusive types of women, but it doesn't mean that the majority of them is like that. Women in general have lower libido and when the couple doesn't have a male with comparatively higher libido, there's no need for a high amount of sex. And I guess most lesbians had sex with a man before figuring out it's not for them. It's that way for many gay men, too.

Furry fandom also attracts spergs and genderfluid morons, but it doesn't mean that furries in general are terrible. Well, okay, at least not for that reason.
>>
For those that don't know what happened on the kissing thread this is how he started to kill it
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11268995/#11298489
>>
File: Dancing_sandwich.gif (95KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing_sandwich.gif
95KB, 320x320px
>>11339226
I'm not entirely sure.
My straight friends seem to go through boyfriends/girlfriends multiple times a year meanwhile I've had all of three boyfriends and my current one I've been with for almost six years now.

Everyone keeps asking me what our secret is now to a 'successful relationship' since we never fight, we never yell at eachother and we're always doing things like buying eachother gifts and going out places and having fun. We always listen to eachother and this apparently startles heterosexuals enough that they're convinced we know some sort of secret they don't about relationships.
>>
File: 1501033422921.jpg (533KB, 930x2860px) Image search: [Google]
1501033422921.jpg
533KB, 930x2860px
>>11339226
>>
>>11341544
Women won't get better as long as men keep buying into their bullshit and coddling them, going to absurd lengths putting up with their massive heaps of bullshit, and constantly handing them over retarded amounts of money.

As long as having a vagina means being able to go through life having everything handed to you women will never change.

Trannies are always complete failures as men who fetishize and idolize women. "lesbian" trannies are especially pathetic losers who are desperate for pussy and think that real women who are "lesbians" are as desperate for pussy as they are and will suddenly be unable to resist sucking their feminine penis once they put on a dress.

>>11341662
It was on page 10 when i first posted gay kissing. I kept bumping after that too.

If you're so butthurt go make another kissing thread.
>>
File: 1487885781097.png (403KB, 943x910px) Image search: [Google]
1487885781097.png
403KB, 943x910px
>>11341728
>It's that way for many gay men, too.

Basically none of the gay men I've met have ever fucked a women. Pretty much only closeted gay dudes do.

Remember how old you were when you first started feeling attraction to others? Most gay dudes know they're gay the moment they feel any sort of attraction to other people because the people they're attracted to are other males.

When the vast majority of "lesbians" fuck men, don't fuck women, and beat the shit out of their girlfriends it's pretty obvious that there's something really wrong with women who call themselves lesbians.

>>11341830
Only sluts get AIDS
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (63KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
63KB, 502x460px
>>11341851
>It was on page 10 when i first posted gay kissing. I kept bumping after that too.
Yeah keep telling yourself that
>If you're so butthurt
You were the most but hurt on that thread and you sound even more on this one you made
>go make another kissing thread.
Seeing how you are unable to contain your autism you'd ruin that too.
>>
>>11341922
I don't know, the people I know usually started feeling attracted to men by the time they would actually fuck one. Before that, they were straight before starting to like men. Dunno, everyone's different.
>>
File: 1472964223242.jpg (60KB, 346x440px) Image search: [Google]
1472964223242.jpg
60KB, 346x440px
>>11341739
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>11342017
Yes that is exactly what the anon on the kissing thread did
>>
>>11341628
Definitely. Got a bullet vibe, and it made things more fun, but then I wanted to move on to something bigger, and now I can strap a vibe to my dick and ride vibe dildo and now I've been cumming hard af
>>
File: 1504280385511.png (389KB, 616x865px) Image search: [Google]
1504280385511.png
389KB, 616x865px
>>11341155
You seem mad. I understand the feeling of frustration looking at the gender issues in most of the Western world -- particularly in places like the U.S. And it's a shame to see good, strong men brought down by said issues. But hating women isn't a solution. They can contribute important things under the right conditions.

What we're talking about breaks down into two broad categories: biological imperatives and the social controls on same.

In the red pill sphere, we often talk of hypergamy. This is the female instinct to seek the highest status male who can provide the most resources and/or best genes for offspring. No doubt women can be selfish and cruel in pursuit of this instinct. They typically don't even consider their behavior and dismiss it with platitudes and feel-good pop psychology bullshit they heard on TV -- probably from someone trying to sell them something.

Men have base instincts as well. Fucking around with every hot piece of ass. polygamy/harem. Or just full on raping and pillaging.

The difference is that in Western, liberal cultures, male instincts like that are suppressed by cultural and legal means. Meanwhile the worst female instincts are not. Hell, they are often encouraged. Even if it ultimately makes women unhappy. We live in in a culture of sound bite platitudes after all.

But consider the opposite sort of society. Places like Iran or Saudi Arabia. Men can basically do as they please. Sometimes even rape and assault are acceptable. While women are suppressed much as men are here.

So both sexes can be awful. It's about having a society which maintains a truly equal balance when checking our nature.

To you point about male-male love? It's long been celebrated and held up as a higher form of relationship since the ancient Greeks. Men have better communication, but also inherently understand bonds of honor in a way that many women can't even if the concept is drilled into them childhood. Sadly most of us aren't homo.
>>
File: ed32259632d27fddfe3ecbce6f104fb5.jpg (115KB, 1280x787px) Image search: [Google]
ed32259632d27fddfe3ecbce6f104fb5.jpg
115KB, 1280x787px
>>11342109
The problem is that females now have more legal rights than men while also receiving government handouts that only women get.

Women are also absolutely terrible as parents. All the bullshit about women naturally being more nurturing is a fucking lie. Women might have been competent caregivers when extended families lived together and it was a group of women looking after all their kids together but modern mothers are fucking terrible at it.

A kid raised by a single father is statisticly likely to have a better outcome than a kid raised by a single mother. Gay men also have better outcomes than lesbian parents. Of course a lot of those "lesbian" couples have kids from when one of them was fucking a guy before divorcing him, which really fucks kids up.
>>
File: dBRN4qF.jpg (452KB, 850x1470px) Image search: [Google]
dBRN4qF.jpg
452KB, 850x1470px
>>11342304
I don't disagree on any of those points. Society --despite feminist rhetoric -- is skewed. Women can be awful and men have to white knight or at least keep their beta heads down just to get by.

And as a man who has fucked a few lesbians, I also agree most of them are full of shit and cognitive dissonance.

But again, most males aren't going to be able to just choose to be gay. Not unless the dude at least looks like pic related. And anger probably isn't helpful. We need to change society or simply move elsewhere. Lot of guys I know are eyeing S.E. Asia as soon as they have enough in their 401K.
>>
>>11342478
Feminine fags are a whole nother can of worms but are also terrible spouses and should never be considered as a possible partner.

Turning themselves into a feminine sex object for fetishists to fuck is a symptom of mental illness and a horrible personality. They've got a lot of the same crazy that trannies have.
>>
File: 1504280273563.jpg (348KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1504280273563.jpg
348KB, 1254x1771px
>>11342533
Welp, I don't disagree that fem gays or trans can bring a lot of the same problems as genetic women. But again, most males can't spontaneously develop an attraction to facial and body hair and snapback hats. I'm hearing a lot of grousing from you, but not a lot of viable solutions. If you're just here to vent that's totally fine. We basically agree. But I'm more of a solution oriented kinda guy.
>>
File: 1495412219.d1rtyp4ws_spooons.png.jpg (158KB, 1280x938px) Image search: [Google]
1495412219.d1rtyp4ws_spooons.png.jpg
158KB, 1280x938px
>>11342623
I can't think of any solution other than only associating with men while using prostitutes for sexual release. It'd be cheaper and less emotionally damaging than a relationship with a woman in the long run anyways.

As far as having kids and raising a family as a hetero man, I have no idea what they should do,
>>
File: 1479204109184.jpg (92KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479204109184.jpg
92KB, 1280x1024px
>>11342754
That's fair and honest. As I'd expect from a fellow man. Lots of MGTOWs basically run with that strategy. Perhaps lobbying to make prostitution legal in the U.S. would be an actionable point. That would be hard enough between the religious fanatics and new wave, sex-negative feminists who love to make up stories about "human trafficking."

I'm not sure what do about family either. Men of course want to continue their blood line. But mpreg isn't a thing yet. Perhaps surrogates. We're between a rock and a hard place, us (mostly) straight men. I imagine you've gone through some adversity, but I still envy that you can live a life without women. Maybe we should wear mursuits at all times and just ignore the body odor lol.
>>
>>11339492
Are you really surprised that gay people like putting themselves in pedestals?
And making themselves think they are superior?
Because i know some gay family members who are always in shitting relationships who always end sour
>>
>>11342966
I came from a broken abusive home so I've never considered anything other adoption. I hate my family and have no intention of passing on my shitty genes, and paying ridiculous sums of money on IVF and a surrogate just seems downright narcissistic when there are already too many kids who desperately need a good home where they'll get the love and support they need to have a happy successful future.

I've never seen a successful heterosexual relationship. I wish I had some sort of solution for straight guys but there really isn't any.
>>
>>11343412
Not him but the "i never seen a successful heterosexual relationship" honestly feels like cherry picking to me
Maybe because i honestly seen more successful straight relationships than homosexual ones
>>
File: sexy-robot-body-paint.jpg (35KB, 586x880px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-robot-body-paint.jpg
35KB, 586x880px
>>11343412
We mostly agree on offspring. Of course straight men have a biological imperitive to breed. And I do have at least a few genes that are gems, but generally I don't think it would be fair to roll the dice. Not a good childhood and not all genetic superiority here either. And I don't have the resources to start a eugenics program. Lots of good kids out there need loving homes.

But yeah. I've maybe seen a few hetero relationships work. Mostly very old people. There probably isn't a solution for Western straight bros in our lifetime. Unless we can engineer some sex robots. I guess that means gay guys are the true Master race lol. Mazel tov.
>>
>>11343503
It ain't cherry picking when most marriages end in divorce at the same time that fewer and fewer people are getting married at all.

>>11343600
Since a romantic relationship with a woman is no longer a viable option you might as well focus on other ways to have a satisfying and fulfilling life without one. Getting laid is an easy fix, but finding meaning without love or kids is going to be hard.
>>
>>11343718
even then does that mean that no good heterosexual relationships exist?
that is what you said, marrige in the past was enforeced to people, so people were made to marrige earlier than they wanted to because of the family deciding for them
my parents are happy with each other, they never divorced, they still support one another, does that mean they don't exist?
>>
File: IMG_0322.png (677KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.png
677KB, 1334x750px
>>11341739
holy fuck so much autism
>>11342017
this
>>11343412
>I came from a broken abusive home so I've never considered anything other adoption.
well clearly you are the abuser
>I hate my family and have no intention of passing on my shitty genes
of course you do your still in your teens and i bet they feel the same about (You) being a furfag and a obnoxious faggot screaming everyday
>I've never seen a successful heterosexual relationship
now i know you are lying
>>11343718
>Getting laid is an easy fix
why are you giving advice you never got laid before
>>
>>11339226
I agree with you but furry is not pure, it's gross taint
>>
>>11340116
>People usually use the "Oh, we complete each other" argument but I don't get it.
>argument
are you that dumb?
>>
>>11341922
>Only anal sluts get AIDS
FIFY
>>
>>11340911
THIS a mad fag
>>
>>11343891
He actually didn't say "anal". Don't really agree with him. However anal sex does mean a much higher transmission rate. Especially for the receptive partner.
>>
>>11343991
do you know what FIFY means?
>>
>>11343789
Because back in the day both partners knew that marriage meant that they'd have to compromise and sacrifice and work together to make it work and that once they had kids their job was to do whatever it took to take care of those kids.

While men still understand that they need to work hard and make compromises for the sake of their female partner, women no longer want to compromise of sacrifice or do anything other than everything in life made to accommodate them. That's why 80% of divorces are initiated by women. The moment they longer see the relationship as something that's completely beneficial to them they break it off because they know they won't face any consequences for doing so. They get what they want while still getting his money (and house, and whatever else her lawyers can bleed out of him) and they can move on to the next thing on a whim. They honestly don't give a fuck about their kids either.

>>11343792
>well clearly you are the abuser

How could I have been the abuser of two grown as adults when I was a kid?

>of course you do your still in your teens and i bet they feel the same about (You) being a furfag and a obnoxious faggot screaming everyday

I'm 27. Stop projecting.

>why are you giving advice you never got laid before

Getting laid as a gay guy is ridiculously easy. Getting laid as a straight guy is easier than finding a sane woman to be your spouse. Whores are also always an option and usually cheaper than fucking most other women.
>>
>>11343877
Maybe. Explain, please. Unless you're implying
>hurr any opinion or argument from someone else is completely wrong from the get-go
>>
File: lkeNeT3.jpg (123KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
lkeNeT3.jpg
123KB, 500x572px
>>11344024
Lol, yeah I do. But I'm drunk and read that as FTFY. Sorry bud. Labor day weekend shenanigans. At least I posted gay shit.
>>
>>11339971
You got anymore wolfxfox? My boyfriends fursona is a fox and mines a wolf and he loves pics like these. Please?
>>
>>11341155
Oh god I can smell the rejection from here
>>
>>11344052
>How could I have been the abuser of two grown as adults when I was a kid?
you clearly have anger issues so something must have happened they also had to hear you ass everyday so that was basically torture
>I'm 27. Stop projecting.
i doubt your 27 and you haven't matured a bit from your teens if you are
i can also detect a lot of virgin rage from you
>>11344278
i know right?
>>
>>11344052
A divorce doesn't happen from one day to the other man, it usually a problem with both sides, as much as it's easy to blame one side the truth is that both sides did something wrong, you can't think of the one side being the culprit of everything, maybe i'm just backwards but i did meet more asshole and duche men than women
And honestly it really seems that you are really bitter of women, did something happen to make you downright hate them?
Being gay isn't an excuse
>>
File: selphie-pictures-dumpaday-14.jpg (56KB, 620x826px) Image search: [Google]
selphie-pictures-dumpaday-14.jpg
56KB, 620x826px
>>11344292
>You clearly have anger issues
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>11344364
>i doubt your 27 and you haven't matured a bit from your teens if you are
>>
>>11344224
I don't have them sorted by species.

Try this: https://e621.net/post/index/1/romantic_couple%20gay%20wolf%20fox

Also Marcus and Reis from the wonderful gay romance comic Cruelty are a wolf and fox couple.

>>11344338
Shitty abusive mother + not having my perception of them scewed by wanting to fuck them.

>>11344292
>white knighting this much

There's no women in this thread to try and impress by showing what a woke male feminist you are.

What have women ever accomplished or created? What have they contributed to society or humanity as a whole? What are some examples of good women who should be role models for all young children?

Women are garbage, and pretending otherwise won't get you a pity fuck.
>>
>>11344416
Different poster actually. I'm just a lurker who lolled at your projection. The gay dude is clearly mad, but you're either fucking furious or trolling
>>
File: furries.jpg (139KB, 918x720px) Image search: [Google]
furries.jpg
139KB, 918x720px
>>11339226
I was going to agree with you, but your points in thread are invalidated by the fact that you're a furfag - the most obnoxious, self-absorbed, degenerate group of people ever. The ones who deserve the electric "reeducation" promised to the gays by our good vice president. Drink bleach, my lad.
>>
>>11344473
I just find anthropomorphic animal men to be cute and sexy. I don't have a fursona or consider myself a part of the furry fandom. It's just a kink.

Why are you in /trash/ if you aren't a degenerate furry?
>>
>psychologically attracted to either males or females
>furry dudes get my rocks off like no other
>real dudes do nothing for me
help
>>
FAGS
>>
>>11344432
well while i that is really shitty person your mother was, it isn't good to hate an entire group of people because of one people
i was bullied alot, but i don't hate guys, i might have not had a supportive family, sometimes, i still suffered alot in school and in highschool
and one of my best friend in highshool that helped me endure it was a girl she was pretty cool
we never dated because i was too much of a sperg and was forced to live studying in two schools at the same time to actually ask her out, but we were close friends
i still wish i had the courage to do so
>>11344644
i know the feel bro
>>
File: 503905d818c4cc6a64528bd1bcb85abf.jpg (144KB, 1280x902px) Image search: [Google]
503905d818c4cc6a64528bd1bcb85abf.jpg
144KB, 1280x902px
>>11344644
I dunno, become sexually attracted to personalities or something.
>>
the statistics say homosexuals have a rate of 40%+ infidelity. That means if I'm in a monogamous relationship, and I'm not the one cheating... well, fuck.

how do I get a boyfriend who won't cheat on me
>>
>>11344730
Clone yourself.
>>
File: 1416867-sj_shoulder_shrug.jpg (175KB, 442x550px) Image search: [Google]
1416867-sj_shoulder_shrug.jpg
175KB, 442x550px
>>11344432
>white knighting
i got a feeling you don't know what your talking about but i feel bad for your family they have to live with you what a shame what a shame. im also not talking about wemon
>>11344455
Different poster actually.
don't believe you but i will play along
I'm just a lurker who lolled at your projection.
what projection???
but you're either fucking furious or trolling
annnnnd that's what gave it away check>>11341739
>>11344547
don't have a fursona or consider myself a part of the furry fandom. well you are like it or not don't even try to deny it
>Why are you in /trash/ if you aren't a degenerate furry?
i am going to anwser this one for >>11344473
1. lots of /co/ General get moved here
2. HG games are fun
3. trash ain't a furry board
>>
File: nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg (36KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg
36KB, 600x591px
>>11344746
>>
File: shoulder-shrug-23429683.jpg (76KB, 1300x785px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder-shrug-23429683.jpg
76KB, 1300x785px
>>11344432
>Shitty abusive mother
i bet she was a great mom
>having my perception of them scewed by wanting to fuck gays.
FIFY
>>
>>11344746
that's not legal and you can't do that
>>
>>11344644
help with what? you are a bi furfag
>>
>>11344918
It's not illegal either
Fine, then just meetup with yourself from a parallel universe.
>>
>>11344730
Don't get a boyfriend who's a slut. Sluts are obvious about being sluts.

>>11344769
>doesn't know how to format posts on 4chan

Go back to tumblr. They'll appreciate your male feminist faggotry there.
>>
>>11344946
I want a boyfriend but I'm not physically attracted to men for the most part
>>
>>11344769
I'm genuinely confused about your paranoid rant. I don't know shit about whatever drama you and the other homos got up to in other threads. Is it really improving your quality of life to be this mad and paranoid, bud? You might consider fapping and kicking back. Enjoy the weekend. I'm too old for this shit. All the best.
>>
>>11345030
Just get an online boyfriend
>>
File: question-2309042_960_720.jpg (29KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
question-2309042_960_720.jpg
29KB, 720x720px
>>11344961
>It's not illegal either
yes it is
>parallel universe
can't do that either
>>11344975
>whaa whaa do the reddit spacing so brain can read better
take you time i know your slow but if you try real real hard you read anything!
>Go back to tumblr.
of course you would know how tumblr types.
>They'll appreciate your male feminist faggotry there.
why do you keep calling me a male feminist i real want to know
>>11345033
I'm genuinely confused about your paranoid rant.
rant? what are you talking about
>Is it really improving your quality of life
we are on 4chan take a guess
>I'm too old for this shit. All the best.
then why are you here?
>>
>>11345157
>really
>>
>>11345157
I'm here for the faps, lols, and conversation, my friend. I see you're just a standard issue, low effort, mad poster. Good luck with the trolling I guess. Hope you find some zen this weekend.
>>
>low effort, mad poster.
how am i mad? you seem more frustrated then me
>>
>>11339226
Because there's no incentive to provide and it's therefore based off mutual respect instead of how wealthy the "dominant" is.
This is /trash/ so I'm not surprised the fart-sniffing male feminists are enraged, keep prescribing redpills.
>>
File: muscle_frot-9874.jpg (65KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
muscle_frot-9874.jpg
65KB, 566x800px
>>11345252
>Didn't bother to reply to my post
>Not low effort
Ok, bud. I really just feel chill and want to give the world a hug/Coke Right now. I'm extremely drunk. If my house were on fire, I'd probably laugh it off so I'm not frustrated. Just trying to impart some good will to you. You can enjoy your day or stay mad. It's your call, my fellow anon.
>>
>>11345359
>fart-sniffing male feminists are enraged
were samefag?
>>
>>11345387
Here
>>
>Not low effort
I didn't say i was not low effort i just don't feel like giving you a (You) ya know and you are clearly upset about something and you still didn't answer my question.
>>
>realize I'm gay
>had gf once
>worst thing I've ever done in my life
>ruined me emotionally
>just want loving bf now
>Christian
>told to feel bad for wanting happiness
>told it's just a perverted list full drive
>told I don't want love I want sex
>that if I wanted love a woman would be fine
Wew boi, I sure do feel bad.
>>
Who gives a fuck about love?
Pleasure > "love"
>>
Here?
>>11345410
>>
>>11345461
Welp, I guess you're the one >>11345453
Were talking about
>only wants sex
>must be lustful drive
Who wants love, pleasure is better then love? Well, I can rub my dick just fine. I can't keep myself company.
>>
(You)
>>
>>11345461
I do...
>>
>>11345453
The Vatican has drug-fueled orgies, Christendom is a fucking joke don't take them seriously
>>
>>11345483
Company is shit, no matter the person, if you spend enough time around them, eventually you'll grow to hate them.
>>
File: 1429493428.kenket_sweetdreams.jpg (276KB, 1036x643px) Image search: [Google]
1429493428.kenket_sweetdreams.jpg
276KB, 1036x643px
>>11345453
>christfag

Disregard jew-on-a-stick, acquire husband
>>
>>11345559
You must be fun at parties.
>>
File: tumblr_mktew09BKF1rk6a6go1_1280.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mktew09BKF1rk6a6go1_1280.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
>>11345435
Oh there you are. Hard to see with the lack of posting etiquette. To answer your question my bud: pretty much everything you've put up here says you're mad. Even your last thing about not giving a (you) to me. Oddly spiteful behavior toward a stranger, right?

If you'd like to talk about what's bothering you, I'll be around till I pass out. I think it's a shame to see fellow anons in pain like this. If you wanna be angry I'm gonna move on because I don't have that much free time, but if you want a sympathetic ear, I'm willing to be available, bud.
>>
>>11342093
Mind making a video?
>>
>>11345505
well i don't see it could you quote these "fart-sniffing male feminists that are enraged"
>>
>>11345584
I'd rather not force myself to please others who are only forcing themselves in part.
>>
>>11345644
Oh, I take it back. You've never been to a party, have you. Drop the edge act autismo. You're on 4chan, you're not impressing anyone. Either you've been hurt and this is how you cope, retreatism, or you're acting anxty to fulfill some self image
>>
>pretty much everything you've put up here says you're mad.
can you at least back that up?
>Oddly spiteful behavior toward a stranger, right?
umm no you just have to look it's not that hard
>If you wanna be angry I'm gonna move on because I don't have that much free time
you have lot's of free time look at how much you posted i know you are the mad fag so keep clam and be nice to your mother
once you can prove that im mad i will respond to you k?
>>
File: beer.png (48KB, 599x282px) Image search: [Google]
beer.png
48KB, 599x282px
>>11345644
>>
>>11345731
This is just heartbreaking. Buddy, there's no upside to this attitude. I will probably forget this whole conversation tomorrow. And you'll still be mad. There are no winners or losers on 4chan. It's just an anon community baby. So I'm gonna go, but I really do hope you find some happiness and peace and let go of whatever is holding you back from realizing your full potential. All the best, bud.
>>
>>11345858
so that's a no?
>>
>>11339226
men are honest, women are deceptive, it's as simple as that
>>
>>11345723
That's quite a lot of buzzwords you threw in. Even added in some armchair psychiatry to top it off.
But hey, you do what makes you happy.
>>
>>11345858
Different anon what the heck are you talking about 4chan help make Donald trump president we are the winners
Were you shit posting on the kissing thread too?
>>
>>11345978
someones mad
>>
>>11345992
Nope. I was against Trump & I have no clue what this kissing thread kerfuffle is about
>>
>>11346055
?
>>
>11346074
oh so your still here i see will you finally answer my question or not?
>>
>>11346055
Someone is VERY mad. I remember when this thread was simply about gay shit. *chills in old man rocking chair*
>>
>>11345898
>tfw my best friend deceived me and started bullying me
>years later whenever i see him on the bus he just ignored me
I never felt this betrayed in my life
>>
>>11346074
>against Trump
ah, so you're a loser
back to tumblr with you, faggot
>>
File: 1491778417907.jpg (84KB, 552x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491778417907.jpg
84KB, 552x768px
>>
File: 1501774055.png (2MB, 1200x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1501774055.png
2MB, 1200x1010px
>>11346264
thank god it was a man instead of a woman, you got off easy with bullying, instead of losing your livelyhood, nearly going to prison, becoming a social pariah to anyone and everyone you meet in your school days from then on out.
But luckily it was just a bitter boy who turned his back on you, but at least you still have your life
>>
>>11346526
>it's okay because it was a guy
are you fucking with me?
that actually fucked me menatally to this day
i got trust issues still to this day
but it's all fine it was a guy, no matter the physical abuse and the trust being broken it's totally different, haha
>>
>>11346662
but nice image
post more
>>
>>11346662
Quit being a pussy and man up.
>>
>>11346706
ironic coming from a gay thread
>>
File: 1468968361030.jpg (228KB, 1300x920px) Image search: [Google]
1468968361030.jpg
228KB, 1300x920px
>>11346662
I think the point went over your head, consider taking a reading comprehension class. I will post more pics for you tho
>>
>tfw straight
>tfw I will never know true love
It hurts
>>
>>11346793
You should take them first, it's good to try it first before recommending to others because you kinda need it too
Abd believe me i was bullied by girls too
But maybe the even the shittiest girls of my country are better the girls you seem to mention
But considering he previous mentality of pleasure over love i can see why you would end up thinking like that
And boy the men here are way more manipulative than girls here
>>
>>11346901
hmmm, are you from eastern europe?
>>
File: なるほど.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
なるほど.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>11346952
is it our guy from Romania, the one and only?
>>
>>11346992
oh, no I was just fishing for info because there's no way a person can be THIS bad at reading comprehension and be a native speaker, or maybe he's just brainwashed, who knows
>>
>>11346952
No
i won't say my country but i'll jist say that i love in the American continent but not in the united states
And from what i seem about people on the internet women are tolerable people here conpared to how they are in the us
Or maybe because i have two older sister i can tolerate and understand them more than most
>>
File: 9f569cdc1ec9d0ee80c6d3eecf876e67.jpg (876KB, 1580x1500px) Image search: [Google]
9f569cdc1ec9d0ee80c6d3eecf876e67.jpg
876KB, 1580x1500px
>>11347029
>poor English
>don't live in the U.S
so you're some type of spic rat. I don't really blame you for your distrust of men from your country, but they aren't really 'men' since your entire people are subhuman trash. So...your opinion is kinda worthless, sorry to tell you
>>
File: 1488305998914.png (1MB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488305998914.png
1MB, 810x1080px
>>11346264
How old are you, 12? Some stupid schoolyard shit doesn't really matter.

How did he deceive you?

>>11346901
>i was bullied by girls too

LOL, that's just pathetic.
>>
File: 1504331308166.jpg (850KB, 892x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1504331308166.jpg
850KB, 892x1184px
>>
>>11347066
Oh, insult me too!
I'm subhuman trash!
>>
>>11347140
kill yourself my man, while the rest of us here enjoy what love and honesty feels like. Sad, bitter little fool you are
>>
>>11347185
What do you recommend, gun? Rope?
>>
>>11347207
drown yourself
>>
>>11347066
Because Americaia so much better right now, huh
At least where i live isn't being destroyed by tornadoes and it's own citizens
>>11347118
At least i had the balls to say the truth instead of making all girls the devil because some were mean to me
i'm gay as fuck but at least i have common sense
>>
>>11347207
Guns are good.

Having a spouse who shares your hobbies is another reason why gay relationships are the best relationships.
>>
This may be apropos of nothing, but I smell pee and I don't even think that's one of my fetishes. None the less I'm turned on now.
>>
>>11347225
>Because America is so much better right now
Yes, it is, glad you recognize it. It is infinitely better than the drug fueled warzone of latin America. At least our citizens aren't beheaded left and right
>>
>>11347225
Girls are only evil of society let's them be evil. You should scroll up and read the previous discussion on that topic. Also post moar cocks
>>
>>11347225
If you had any sense you'd see how stupid and worthless women are and how toxic they are to the people around them.

Maybe women in whatever third world shithole understands what a woman's role in the world is aren't as shitty in America, but women are still dumb cunts.

How did your friend deceive you?
>>
File: 14a88377b9cc4a8ca9812ecad42c41f2.jpg (240KB, 1500x1153px) Image search: [Google]
14a88377b9cc4a8ca9812ecad42c41f2.jpg
240KB, 1500x1153px
>>11347246
Watersports is one of my kinks, but it doesn't belong in this thread.
>>
>>11347265
>can't read sarcasm
the irony
>>11347306
my sisters weren't evil
i mean my middles sister did beat up one of the guys who used to beat me up
she was strong as fuck but hey
>>11347309
it's one day where he started to hang out with one of the guys who beat me, and they broke my arm by pushing me off the stairs
i got lucky it was only my arm
>>
File: a8ab7ead4f9a44ad977c41ca85748352.jpg (174KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
a8ab7ead4f9a44ad977c41ca85748352.jpg
174KB, 1280x1280px
>>11339226
better feet of course
>>
>>11347395
honestly what makes bothered me is it's mostly because you're basically insulting my sisters
and they were my moral support most of my life since my parents were both working all the time
>>
File: 1476928720446.jpg (873KB, 1153x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476928720446.jpg
873KB, 1153x1280px
>>11347395
>I was only pretending to be retarded
pathetic
>>
File: 1276197900.rukis_cover.jpg (804KB, 647x899px) Image search: [Google]
1276197900.rukis_cover.jpg
804KB, 647x899px
>>11347395
How fucking weak are you?

Are you one of those girly, limp wristed femfags?

Maybe if you had a big strong boyfriend to protect you back then you wouldn't be so whiny right now.
>>
File: 35d1fa7f0787e8bd38e7997a695d444d.png (591KB, 1152x734px) Image search: [Google]
35d1fa7f0787e8bd38e7997a695d444d.png
591KB, 1152x734px
>>11347442
>falling for a woman's tricks
holy fuck you really are retarded
>>
>>11347432
Is that you Dragon-fag?
>>
File: 82d3f1eb77989516ee1d236e4588abb3.jpg (196KB, 1223x1280px) Image search: [Google]
82d3f1eb77989516ee1d236e4588abb3.jpg
196KB, 1223x1280px
>>11347476
mhmm
>>
File: Page 01.jpg (451KB, 762x984px) Image search: [Google]
Page 01.jpg
451KB, 762x984px
>>11347442
Just because your were rejected by all the guys around you (why? what made them target you? there's always a reason) and only had your sisters doesn't mean women aren't trash or that men aren't far superior.
>>
>>11347495
Still with the boyfriend? Still doing kinky foot stuff?
>>
>>11347455
>not noticing obvious sarcasm
those reading comphehension classes might come in handy
>>11347466
when i was young, yeah i was
i won't lie
but now i can break some noses
>>11347470
>falling for a woman's tricks
>implying
my sister were probably more man than all of you here
>>11347498
i was the ultimate bully wet dream, scrawny, had glasses, didn't want to play sports but was forced to, had good grades, timid, shortest kid in class, easily intimidated, etc
>>
File: Page 02.jpg (577KB, 750x993px) Image search: [Google]
Page 02.jpg
577KB, 750x993px
>>11347498
Just imagine how much better your life would be if you had a big strong boyfriend to protect you from those mean bullies.
>>
File: 63b7a14b4b0328c6ef30549bf8ad2edc.jpg (167KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
63b7a14b4b0328c6ef30549bf8ad2edc.jpg
167KB, 1280x1280px
>>11347511
we do what we can, work has sort of gotten in the way of things for awhile, and classes are starting back up soon. But other than that yes, I get to spend a satisfying amount of time underfoot
>>
>>11347542
and i guess he wanted to be with the "cooler" guys
>>
File: Page 03.jpg (502KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 03.jpg
502KB, 765x1053px
>>11347542
And if you were an ugly chick all the other girls would constantly bully you for that. Women arer far crueler to each other than guys think. They're always back stabbing and gossiping about everyone else. Women never have any true friends, they're only loyal to themselves.

>>11347547
Glad to hear things are still going good.
>>
>>11347544
does marcus cheat on reis
>>
because women only exist to breed.

women are children compared to men, psychologically. men are the only creatures that will ever fully understand men. not even women will understand women the same way.

sexless gay relationships are the most genuine relationships could ever be.
>>
>>11347337
Yep. You're must likely correct. I'm just super high right now and very horny. Not totally sure what's appropriate at this juncture.
>>
File: Page 04.jpg (526KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 04.jpg
526KB, 765x1053px
>>11347620
No.

>>11347627
A gay relationship with intimate love making is better than one without physical affection.

>>11347647
High on what? I'm enjoying a nice mix of crystal and percocet
>>
File: Page 05.jpg (473KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 05.jpg
473KB, 765x1053px
>>
File: Page 06.jpg (421KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 06.jpg
421KB, 765x1053px
>>
File: Page 07.jpg (439KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 07.jpg
439KB, 765x1053px
>>
File: 6ad5301f785228298a76f2cc75d9efc5.jpg (181KB, 1280x1054px) Image search: [Google]
6ad5301f785228298a76f2cc75d9efc5.jpg
181KB, 1280x1054px
>>11347841
you know this comic has a great moral story about beating drug addiction, hint hint
>>
File: Page 08.jpg (560KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 08.jpg
560KB, 765x1053px
>>11347909
If only I had the love and support of someone else.
>>
>>11348031
good luck with that
>>
Could we please talk about gay stuff again? I miss that
>>
>>11340214
Sitcoms don't count as real life anon.
>>
File: Page 09.jpg (250KB, 791x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Page 09.jpg
250KB, 791x1075px
On my own, with a shit life, no future prospects, a head full of self loathing beaten into me as a kid, and no means to improve things at all...

At least the drugs kill the pain I can't otherwise escape.
>>
File: Page 10.jpg (599KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 10.jpg
599KB, 765x1053px
>>11348107
If I didn't have drugs I'd have killed myself long ago.

Despite all the harm you might think they do, they're the only thing keeping me alive.
>>
File: Page 11.jpg (508KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 11.jpg
508KB, 765x1053px
>>
File: Page 12.jpg (553KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 12.jpg
553KB, 765x1053px
>>
>>11348237
Agree with this poster. I'm in pain all the time. If anything I need more drugs.
>>
File: Page 13.jpg (407KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 13.jpg
407KB, 765x1053px
>>11348314
Life just hurts too fucking much to live sober
>>
File: Page 14.jpg (371KB, 761x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Page 14.jpg
371KB, 761x1067px
>>
>>11348314
>>11348381
being a debbie downer is really unattractive you know, maybe try cheering up a bit and you'd see more things work out for you. depression is just a mindset after all, and loneliness is just a phase
>>
>gay thread finally
>with a saltfest sideshow

Sign me the fuck up, and hand me the lube/popcorn
>>
File: 37a97f0cbd8de2e0f566b1c56d10b3e6.jpg (300KB, 810x1100px) Image search: [Google]
37a97f0cbd8de2e0f566b1c56d10b3e6.jpg
300KB, 810x1100px
>>11348529
sergals are qt, I like their feet
>>
File: Page 15.jpg (468KB, 798x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 15.jpg
468KB, 798x1053px
>>11348508
Reality is what drags me down,

No matter how fucking hard I try to improve anything even the slightest bit life finds a way to fuck me over and make things. It's like the universe is actively punishing me for trying to improve.
>>
File: 652deec3d9cf709fc47f6f835c25d996.png (550KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
652deec3d9cf709fc47f6f835c25d996.png
550KB, 1200x800px
>>11348536
Und die Drachen sind sehr sexy
>>
File: 45cbffc84c3b9376ad48d935ed15f873.png (717KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
45cbffc84c3b9376ad48d935ed15f873.png
717KB, 1000x649px
>>11348529
>>11348536
Sergal feet are indeed wonderful. Long grippy toes are totally my thing.
>>
>>11348574
mhmm, whatever you say
>>11348602
>>11348614
cute
>>
>>11348627
Danke
>>
>>11348508
Lol. Thanks, Tony Robbins. I meant literal, chronic pain. My spine is all fucked up and my organs are failing. But thanks for the pep talk. You can always make me cum if you really want to cheer me up, pally.
>>
File: Page 16.jpg (407KB, 756x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 16.jpg
407KB, 756x1053px
>>11348627
Having a positive outlook won't change the reality of my shitty dead-end life or the fact that every one of my brain cells has been wired to hate everything about myself
>>
So yesterday a wahmen told me that in a study wahmen tend to be more manipulative and sadistic, if this is true, wahmen are more evil and you shouldn't give the respect for it. I fell into the trap of that manipulative bitch and it resulted in me doing horrible things.

She punches and kicks me all the time and since I'm surrounded by sjw's I can't defend myself because then I'm evil.

If you honestly disagree then you are disagreeing with statistics.
>>
File: Page 17.jpg (344KB, 734x984px) Image search: [Google]
Page 17.jpg
344KB, 734x984px
Women are cunts
>>
>>11348852
IKR!!
She even manipulated the situation, she knew I was alone which was perfect for her, she knew I was sad and deppresed which made it easy for her to toy around with my feelings like I'm her plaything.

Later on she got beaten up by her boyfriend and I've never been so happy to see a bloody face before, it was like ecstasy for me at this point.
>>
File: Page 18.jpg (465KB, 762x992px) Image search: [Google]
Page 18.jpg
465KB, 762x992px
>>
>dating a grill
>dating for years
>sometimes didn't trust her
>would get mad at me when I wouldn't trust her
>years into the relationship find out she was cheating on me with different guys
>2 of them were my friends
>she told me she'd make hints at it while we were together knowing I loved her too much to pick up on it
>Knowing I trusted her
>her final gift to me was getting me to meet her at her school
>asked me to look good so she could show me off
>got me to get her sexy cloths
>showed me off to this one guy
>I leave
>she asked me to leave some condoms for her roommate because she is dumb and forgets them
>drops all contact
The two friends came to me crying asking to be forgiven. Told me she lied to them that I was being a bad boyfriend and used that to get them to be comforting an then she would jump on them. She'd start bullshit arguments with me just to do that. Turns out the guy I met was her new toy too. Her last message to me was that she started to feel bad and would have broken it off but didn't want to lose our mutual friends before she could make her own to replace them.

Women are terrible. Pure evil.
>>
File: Page 19.jpg (402KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 19.jpg
402KB, 765x1053px
>>11349055
Women should never be trusted. Especially since they always act on emotion and are impulsive and irrational.
>>
>>11348712
it wasn't a pep talk I was just telling you, your immense bitterness is really ugly. But if doing drugs makes you feel better I don't really care. I don't care if you live or die or if you learn how to be happy or stay a sad husk of a person
have fun
>>
File: Page 20.jpg (501KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 20.jpg
501KB, 765x1053px
>>11349390
My reality is what made me bitter.

Some peoples lives are fucked up and broken beyond repair and empty platitudes won't change it.
>>
>>11349442
if you say so
>>
File: Page 21.jpg (515KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 21.jpg
515KB, 765x1053px
>>11349465
I wish more than anything it wasn't true.
>>
File: Page 22.jpg (455KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 22.jpg
455KB, 765x1053px
>>
>>11349332
Tore me up. But can guys be trusted either? Two of those guys she cheated on my with were friends. Guys cheat on girls all the time too. And I sure as hell see guys who are completely sex motivated
>>
>>11349390
Lol, all I said before you chimed in was that drugs can be good. Didn't say a single bitter thing. And yeah, I was in an accident and need drugs for pain management. Despise the bad hand I was dealt, I'm actually not that sad or bitter. I'm even a bit hopeful things will turn around for me. But you seem to have a hard on for trolling anons as if that's gonna improve your life. Who's really bitter and negative here my man? I can't even turn my head to the side and it seems like I'm having way more fun than you.
>>
File: 1504026136803.jpg (100KB, 527x570px) Image search: [Google]
1504026136803.jpg
100KB, 527x570px
>dragonfag and junkie are arguing about drug use again
Just like old times. Glad to see that nothing's changed.
>>
File: 4bf3db7c53666a888bbbf74a71ffa89e.jpg (107KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4bf3db7c53666a888bbbf74a71ffa89e.jpg
107KB, 905x1280px
>>11349751
I guess I kinda missed him
>>
>dated 2 women/3 men in my life
>never fucked either/any woman
>fucked like bunnies with the men
>wanted to spend rest of life with all 3
>find the female form infinitely more attractive
>zero emotions

Why is life so confusing...

Also, are you really uploading that entire fucking comic?
>>
>>11349583
of course not
man can never do anything wrong, only women can make mistakes, guys are perfect and never make mistakes, duh
>>
File: Page 23.jpg (475KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 23.jpg
475KB, 765x1053px
>>11349751
Still waiting on that fic someone was writing.

>>11349583
Depends on the guy, but ALL women are untrustworthy.

>>11349594
He's mostly talking to me, we have history.
>>
>>11349574
I strive for the kind of relationship these two have
it hurts knowing I probably won't find one
>>
>>11350091
People just suck then. So no matter who you go with, you're playing against the odds. Faithful partners, trust, and monogamy are just things of the past.
>>
>>11350175
finally someone gets it
>>
>>11349055
Women literally cannot feel love like men do. Men adore, women respect. Men adore beauty both outside and in. Women respect power, dominance, wealth, and self-assuredness. The primary way a man gained respect in every civilization until the modern west was how well he provided for his family. Welfare has made that irrelevant and seen to it that, combined with wanting for nothing and being indoctrinated into the cult of feminism from birth, the overwhelming majority of women view men as disposable attention batteries to drain emotionally and then throw away like used condoms. That's why most of what few marriages happen in this day and age are broken up by divorces initiated by the woman. That's why single mothers and the broken children they produce are becoming more and more common. That's why even quite frankly hideous women have zero self awareness and refuse to acknowledge the existence of men that aren't literal 10/10s. And, before the leftie morons here start screeching /pol/, YES, that IS why most of them are voting for hordes of rapists to storm their borders: they perceive them as new and interesting bad boys who take whatever (or whoever) they want, compared to the boring beta bitches who bent over and allowed women to take this much control over society in the first place.
>>
File: 1489078263190.png (2MB, 2937x2817px) Image search: [Google]
1489078263190.png
2MB, 2937x2817px
>>11349899
I missed you too, you dirty half Iranian foot fetishist.
>>
>>11350143
>tfw ur Reis moved away right at the start of highschool
>you havent talked with him in years
>he's finishing up college now, with a super cute guy

welp. looks like i need to find some slightly druggy hunk who has mommy issues so i can be the housewife i wanna be.
>>
File: 2rnbho1.jpg (18KB, 261x520px) Image search: [Google]
2rnbho1.jpg
18KB, 261x520px
>>11350255
>>
File: Page 24.jpg (125KB, 744x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Page 24.jpg
125KB, 744x1034px
>>11350292
Being a doting househusband sounds pretty damn awesome.

I don't know why women would have an issue with staying at home, doing domestic work, taking care of the family, and cooking and providing for the people they claim to love.
>>
File: 9c32e15ba759cf087b39e495a8f30460.jpg (733KB, 2470x1915px) Image search: [Google]
9c32e15ba759cf087b39e495a8f30460.jpg
733KB, 2470x1915px
>>11350282
I know I'm pushy and mean to you, but I do hope things get better, and I do hope you find someone who helps you beat this addiction.
I just want you to live long and happy is all
>>
>>11350229
You seem alright. I hope you find happiness if that's what you're looking for. I find it funny people are calling love clingy now.
>>
File: Page 25.jpg (118KB, 744x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Page 25.jpg
118KB, 744x1026px
>>11350255
You forgot the part about all women being whores who drain men of their hard earned money, sociopaths who do not care about anyone but themselves and fuck over anyone if it benefits them (including their own children), and never having to face any consequences for their horrible behavior and decisions.

>>11350396
I want to get better too, but there's really no chance of things ever getting better.

I'd rather die sooner while using drugs to ease the pain than live longer in misery for no reason at all.
>>
>>11350143
>He's mostly talking to me, we have history

I see. Kinda wish I had an online nemesis to keep me company. But I respect your unhealthy relationship and wish you well. Might play the pass out or cum game now. It's fun because whether I have more pain killers or cum I'll likely pass out either way. That's a win win. Very medicinal.
>>
>>11350433
well, i'm one of those idiots who still believes in love, so i doubt i will get a good relationship anyway
but thanks for the vote of confidence but i guess i'll just keep with friends for the time being
>>
>>11350496
Well you never know who's out there, I honestly never thought I'd be in the relationship I'm in either, but it happened. There's always hope. In any case, I wish you the best of luck. With everything
>>
>>11345572
Who is the artist this stuff is beautiful
>>
>>11350663
the signature is literally on the bottom right
>>
>>11350567
Are you me? If someone like you is still out there maybe there's hope. Until then, making friends with people isn't so bad. Close enough to fill the void just a little bit
>>
File: Page 26.jpg (129KB, 753x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Page 26.jpg
129KB, 753x1030px
>>11350507
Well at least you can get your dope legally.

Apparently "my life is hell and I need something, anything, to keep me from killing myself" isn't a valid reason to get medicine.

>>11350657
I had a guy who wanted me. I wanted him too. We're both damaged goods with fucked up childhoods and got along because we both bonded and connected over that. Not a lot of people what it feels like and finding someone who understands what's going on in your head and can connect with it is rare.

I just hate myself too much to allow it to happen. I like him, and I can't stand to see someone who I care about get dragged down because of me. I'm a horrible person who ruins everything around me and if we're together I'll ruin him too. He deserves better than having his life ruined just because I don't want to be alone anymore.
>>
File: Page 27.jpg (108KB, 749x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Page 27.jpg
108KB, 749x1026px
>>11350567
>>11350744
Love still exists. There are plenty of faithful, monogamous, loving gay men looking for a husband. It's just hard for those sorts of guys to meet each other.
>>
>>11339492
>doesn't know the meaning of purity

Found the woman
>>
File: 1500775786691.png (479KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500775786691.png
479KB, 1280x1024px
>>11350762
I know it's a scary thought. I really do understand your worry of dragging someone else down, but if you can, try to put it aside and maybe start something with him.
Life is hard, it's true and you don't have to go through it alone, you're worried you'll drag this guy down into some pit with you but it's also possible that you can both help each other become much better people.
You have to take risks sometimes if you want happiness, think about it, you said you both had a similar past, maybe he's having the same worries as you. It's quite likely he needs someone in his life to help him just as much as you do. Who knows, if you did start a life with him maybe it'll be what saves you both. You should let yourself love and let yourself be loved, you'll feel better. Try it, I'm sure you'll be fine
>>
File: Page 28.jpg (114KB, 753x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Page 28.jpg
114KB, 753x1034px
>>11350939
I'm a really horrible worthless piece of shit and there's no possibility of any good coming from latching on to someone else.

It could only end badly. Everything in my life does.
>>
>>11351061
it isn't latching, you said he wanted you too. so he needs someone, just as much as you do, he's probably going through the same inner turmoil you're going through right now.
Just talk to him, try dating him, you both need someone in your lives, you can help him in ways you can't even imagine, and he'd help you in turn. Please, just try it ok? Nothing ever worth doing was easy, you have a chance to help yourself and help someone else, you aren't worthless and you have a golden opportunity to make something beautiful with someone else. Take it, please. You aren't some monster, that's just a lie you tell yourself, but it's not true at all, you're just someone desperately in need of some companionship. Go make something with this guy, junkiefag. You can help him, you can make him happy, you'll help yourself by helping someone else
>>
>>11350496
I'm not related to any of this nonsense, but if I managed to spend two solid months screaming into my pillow and kicking the walls drenched in sweat, snot and shit while cold-turkeying a very large and long-running daily regimen of Suboxone, then anyone else can spend a week or two quitting whatever other dope they prefer...
>>
File: Page 29.jpg (117KB, 753x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Page 29.jpg
117KB, 753x1026px
>>11351185
No offense, but feel good platitudes from someone who doesn't know me at all doesn't carry much weight against a lifetime of knowing me, my life, and what kind of person I am.

Whatever idea you have of who I am is wrong. I'm far worse than whatever you think of me.

>>11351260
Opioid withdrawals aren't as bad as people try to make them out to be.
>>
>>11351260
Sorry you went through that. Needlessly. If you have any friends who have to kick an opioid habit, just tell them to order some kratom online and ween down in a far safer and more manageable way.
>>
>>11351326
>Opioid withdrawals aren't as bad as people try to make them out to be.
I take it you've never had a serious habit...
>>
File: Page 30.jpg (550KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 30.jpg
550KB, 765x1053px
>>11351354
Is daily heroin use a serious habit if you aren't banging it? Mostly stick with smoking meth now.

WDs from the drugs used in maintenance treatments are worse from I've heard.
>>
File: tumblr_o97d0eyfoO1v99s4xo1_400.jpg (21KB, 400x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o97d0eyfoO1v99s4xo1_400.jpg
21KB, 400x371px
>tfw there's other cock suckers like me that hate women

Jesus, I thought I was alone with that. The one thing I hate the most is that women treat most gay guys like us as fucking trophies. I usually hear lots of my female co-wagies complain that they can't find a gay friend to hang out with.
>>
File: Page 31.jpg (463KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 31.jpg
463KB, 765x1053px
>>11351483
Fag hags are the worst.

I don't get why certain fags bother associating with women at all.
>>
>>11351326
They're not just platitudes, but ok. I can be blunt if you want. Love is hard but it's not complicated. Just fucking date him. You have nothing to lose. Nothing. Don't be a pussy
>>
>>11351483
The term they use over on /lgbt/ is "fag hag"
Women hate and are repulsed by gays on an instinctual level and only pretend to give a shit about them because mainstream society makes a big deal out of supporting them. Notice how many immediately turned on them when they got marriage rights and were no longer "oppressed"
>>11351524
They're femfags who buy into the memes, the exact same type who love muslims and want to import them by the millions, hate guns, attend prides, and try to catch (and then spread) AIDS
>>
File: Page 32.jpg (470KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 32.jpg
470KB, 765x1053px
>>11351569
I might have nothing to lose, but he does.

I might be a piece of shit but I don't want to hurt anyone else. Especially for a selfish stupid reason.

I'm okay with throwing myself away, I deserve it, but I don't want to drag someone else down with me.
>>
File: 1501464031264.jpg (69KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
1501464031264.jpg
69KB, 700x546px
>>11351524
I know, and it's annoying. Because usually the ones that do that are the massive flamers that literally have buttplugs inserted all the time and keep it discreet. Kind of like diaperfags.

I've spent a majority of my life around women and the whorish mentality and lack of decision making skills honestly just makes me angry because I have the slight feeling that modern society (mostly the rippling effects from social media) is almost forcing them to act like this, but yet if I were to use the terms "whorish" in public discourse, my argument is thrown out the window. I unironically believe that the way media portrays women has mentally shaped them to be that way, but the thing that makes me angry is that a majority didn't even fucking try to resist that societal image. This whole "slut-shaming" and "fat-shaming" slander being spread around and applied to women off and online is more than likely being propagated by women themselves.
>>
>>11351454
Like anything, depends how much you're using. I preferred oxy over heroin though. And yeah, coming off the subs was worse than any oxy w/d I ever had. Slightly less intense perhaps, but good lord it just never stopped.

On meth, I've known a few tweakers who picked up that habit by using it to help quit opiates... I've also seen it mangle the body and minds of a few friends and family in the worst ways imaginable. So there's that.
>>
Kratom faggots. Kratom. I've seen it work miracles.
>>
>>11351794
I liked it too much for it to be useful in actually quitting... Would just down literal handfuls of Imodium instead.
>>
File: Page 33.jpg (408KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 33.jpg
408KB, 765x1053px
>>11351691
Most of the problems with women seem to be learned. They're taught throughout life to be a selfish piece of shit and whore and to feel entitled to having every whim coddled to while never having to work for what they want and never having to deal with any of the repercussions of their actions.

>>11351752
Was smoking and snorting 3 to 5 grams of tar a day. Started out smoking oxys with an old highschool buddy. Shit was too damn expensive.

Banging Opana and Diluadid was the best opioid use I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

Meth just seems to work a lot better for me. I still love the warm fuzzy almost affectionate loving feeling opiates bring.

>>11351794
Kratom is pretty shit considering you can buy tons of cheap tramadol tablets online just as easily.

>>11351868
>Imodium

This is the real life saver when dealing with opiate WDs.
>>
File: Page 34.jpg (413KB, 765x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Page 34.jpg
413KB, 765x1037px
>>
I don't get lonely very often anymore, thanks a lot thread.
>>
File: Page 35.jpg (435KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 35.jpg
435KB, 765x1053px
>>11352252
What made you feel lonely? Pictures of cute gay animal men couples cuddling?

Use it as motivation to work on improving yourself and finding a good man to be a loving BF and maybe even husband to.
>>
>>11351868
The point is to avoid withdrawal. I don't see how imodium fills the bill at all. That's like a desperation move when you're out of other options.

>>11351915
Kratom is for avoiding withdrawal pain and weening off hard drugs. Tramadol isn't remotely the same thing. Again, totally different receptors at work.
>>
File: Page 36.jpg (517KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 36.jpg
517KB, 765x1053px
>>11352350
>Kratom is for avoiding withdrawal pain and weening off hard drugs. Tramadol isn't remotely the same thing. Again, totally different receptors at work.

They both effect the μ-opioid receptor. Kratom contains an opioid and tramadol is metabolized into an effective opioid.

If you don't know why Imodium is good for WDs then you shouldn't be talking about kratom or tramadol either because it's pretty obvious you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>11352280
Guess I got nostalgic...
>>
File: Page 37.jpg (544KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 37.jpg
544KB, 765x1053px
>>11352419
Nostalgic for?
>>
>>11352510
Thinking of old flames, miss having a boyfriend. Especially my first. He was a good doggo. I normally just don't care anymore, being in such an irrecoverable state and all.
>>
>>11352414
I'm actually a psychopharmacologist. So I know exactly what I'm talking about. But you kids insist on being salty today for some reason. I'm gonna go fap somewhere without teen girl drama. Take my advice or don't. I'm beyond trying to help any of you right now.
>>
File: Page 38.jpg (520KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 38.jpg
520KB, 765x1053px
>>11352584
>I'm actually a psychopharmacologist.

And yet you don't know what loperamide or tramadol are? Right.

What's so special about kratom?

Did you hear about it on some podcast?
>>
>>11352619
I know those drugs can help with *some* of the
usual opioid WD symptoms. For the sake of anyone at risk you may know, just put your pride aside and spend ten minutes googling. And take whatever you need to stop being so mad. I was honestly trying to help you people. Good night.
>>
what are relationships like
>>
File: Page 39.jpg (502KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 39.jpg
502KB, 765x1053px
>>11352673
How is recommending an unregulated plant with unknown quality, consistency, and opioid content for WDs instead or getting a quantity of abuse averse tramadol in measured doses to taper down use helping anyone?

You're seriously ignorant on the topic and don't sound at all like someone who knows anything regarding pharmacology.
>>
File: 1434301883517.jpg (203KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1434301883517.jpg
203KB, 1280x1280px
>>11350004
You need to find yourself a tomboy, anon.
>>
File: Page 40.jpg (480KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 40.jpg
480KB, 765x1053px
>>11352754
Still a cunt, still fucking terrible in comparison to a man
>>
File: 1473923459255.jpg (202KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
1473923459255.jpg
202KB, 1280x691px
>>11352769
Closer to the mentality of a man in the body of a woman, which is what anon seemingly is after.
>>
File: Page 42.jpg (449KB, 765x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Page 42.jpg
449KB, 765x1053px
>>11352790
>horses
>femboys
>slutty faggotry instead of romance and affection

Gross.

And tomboys don't think or act like men at all. better than most women, but still far away from what a man is
>>
File: 1424019481751.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1424019481751.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>11350255
>tfw you're right but still want a gf
>>
File: e76cdaad24a3dfeddd4680c2bbd3ec3d.png (827KB, 1000x1016px) Image search: [Google]
e76cdaad24a3dfeddd4680c2bbd3ec3d.png
827KB, 1000x1016px
>>11353395
>still want a gf

Why would you do that to yourself?

Other than being sexually attracted to female bodies why would you want a female companion?

Why not a good man who can actually love and support you as a partner?
>>
gay
>>
>>11353523
>tfw physically attracted to men but completely incapable of romantic attraction towards them

I think I'll just spend my whole life alone or something. Can't be too hard, I've gotten this far already.
>>
I know I'm probably just yelling into the wind here, but I wanted to put out a different opinion:

Don't let yourself get redpilled on fucking /trash/

No one signs up to this "women are garbage, men are great" community and gets a girlfriend because of it. What you get are a bunch of other guys who will tell you that it's not your fault that you don't have a girlfriend. That it's because women suck, because society is set up against you, all so you don't have to feel bad. It's a circlejerk that will encourage you to be mad at everyone else, so you don't have to worry about doing anything different yourself. Which is great - you get to feel supported and valued and fucking *right*, when everyone else in the world is wrong, except what happens then is you sit at your computer getting angrier and angrier until you wake up alone at 40 and all you have is yelling at the internet about how women are the enemy.

It's the easy way out, and it's a trap. Chances are for most people here, the reason you've had shitty relationships is because you're young, and teenagers have no fucking clue how to have good relationships. If there's any one reason why gay relationships seem better, it's probably because a lot of gay people skip high school bullshit relationships by not being out yet. That, and they can't blame an entire gender for their relationship problems without blaming themselves.

I just wanted to put this out there, in case anyone reading this thread was dipping into redpill shit for the first time. Don't fall for the trap of being angry at everyone else forever. It doesn't help, and trying to wish yourself gay won't either. Just chill the fuck out and be a genuinely cool person, so that when you find a genuinely cool girl she'll actually want to spend time with you.
>>
File: 5a60414e.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
5a60414e.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>11354589
>Just chill the fuck out and be a genuinely cool person
do I have to be myself?
how many hoops do I have to jump through so a girl can say "eh, you'll do"
>>
>>11354638
If a girl tells you "Eh, you'll do.", then she's not the right one. No wonder y'all salty about women being garbage when you only date low-hanging sluts. It's the equivalent of a woman finding an alcoholic abusive asshole and then becoming a Tumblr feminist, saying all men commit rape.
>>
>>11354589
>Just chill the fuck out and be a genuinely cool person
Too late, I've gone without proper social interaction for too long and now I don't know how to hold a conversation. Can't look people in the eye, and always end up standing off to the side when others are chatting.
>>
>>11344096
im not going to spoon feed you
>>11344206
>Lol
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 1408162017810.jpg (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408162017810.jpg
131KB, 800x800px
>>11352828
Never knew about this comic, thanks for posting.
>>
>Gay
>Redpilled
LAMO
>>
File: 1420812805217.jpg (353KB, 1116x900px) Image search: [Google]
1420812805217.jpg
353KB, 1116x900px
>>
File: 91aab1001ef9f5980cf46b5be742fcdf.jpg (556KB, 1954x1200px) Image search: [Google]
91aab1001ef9f5980cf46b5be742fcdf.jpg
556KB, 1954x1200px
>>
>junkie fag possibly getting in a relationship

Guess I'm the only one left that needs to find someone
>>
File: 1466831742104.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1466831742104.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
bitches aint shit but hoes n tricks
>>
>>11345799
people who act like this are complete shit. just drink something else, don't go insulting my taste. many people actually enjoy beer. shit i might go for a beer and a hotdog RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1502960464385.png (496KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
1502960464385.png
496KB, 1280x939px
>>
"lemme smash" quoth the god horus
>>
File: 1485967087251.png (770KB, 876x948px) Image search: [Google]
1485967087251.png
770KB, 876x948px
>tfw no water based bf
:(
>>
File: 699ef191fa27ff5c304ec7b4913b1f45.jpg (147KB, 1123x1280px) Image search: [Google]
699ef191fa27ff5c304ec7b4913b1f45.jpg
147KB, 1123x1280px
>>11358221
>tfw no sergal bf

Help
>>
>>11358279
dragons and sergals make good friends
>>
>>11358413
yis, yis they do
>>
File: tumblr_okosv37Kao1tecsg1o1_1280.png (872KB, 662x947px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okosv37Kao1tecsg1o1_1280.png
872KB, 662x947px
>>11358221
feels
>>
File: b2a91eff6f22b18577174cce6add280c.png (789KB, 857x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b2a91eff6f22b18577174cce6add280c.png
789KB, 857x1000px
>>
File: 1504226556486.jpg (259KB, 802x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1504226556486.jpg
259KB, 802x1600px
>>11358497
>he will never morph all over you
life is suffering
>>
>>11358508
Sergals are the best bf material
>>
>>11358516
Bounty hunter is nice too at least.
>>
File: 1461611020.dangpa_bountystar18.png (880KB, 865x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1461611020.dangpa_bountystar18.png
880KB, 865x1005px
>>
File: ac4029c4493e66eb52551e44cd46cd2f.jpg (131KB, 925x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ac4029c4493e66eb52551e44cd46cd2f.jpg
131KB, 925x1280px
>>11358549
ye, they're pretty qt
>>
>>11358842
>>11358516
OD is the objective best husbando
>>
>>11358980

>>11358980

>>11358980
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 171

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.