[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #208: We fucking missed our #200 Celebr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 69

File: 1465258658626.png (623KB, 1593x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1465258658626.png
623KB, 1593x1359px
RWBYgt Trash General #208: We fucking missed our #200 Celebration Edition
Previous thread: >>11277601 (Dead)

Archive: https://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/type/op/

CYOA Archive:

Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF (embed) (embed) (embed)
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p (embed) (embed) (embed)
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ (embed) (embed) (embed)
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ (embed) (embed) (embed)
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
IrvingQuest : https://pastebin.com/jQDiDwWH (embed) (embed) (embed)

Current Ocho-CYOAs:

JasperQuest: res/32254.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html [Concluded]
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>2. Be active!
>3. At least watch RWBY to support RT since that is what this thread is centered around.
>4. DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR(HIS) LIES!
>5. "If you ever believe your work is done, then start back at one~"
>>
I still yearn for the day when RWBYgt gets an influx of people again!
>>
>>11323857
Ayy lmao how many times has this thread dropped dead?
>>
>>11324704

Well what do you want to do to keep RWBYgt alive?
>>
>[x] Check on Yulie

Surrounding you is a still air of silence, Juliet's glare at Soap has grabbed everyone's attention except yours.
Yours is focused on Yulie wiping away the inkling of blood on her lips.

You hurriedly brush yourself of from the wet and cold snow and walk towards your girlfriend.

"Are you alright, Yulie?", you say while trying to inspect her injury.

Her forearm wipes across her face, smearing some blood on her cheeks, " I'm fine, Jasper. I've taken worse, pretty sure you know that.."

Of course you've seen Yulie hurt multiple times, from being mauled by Grimm or Soap, but this time you cannot help but feel nothing but anguish seeing her like this.

[] Wipe the blood off her cheek!
[] Kiss her nose!
[] Make a joke (Post it!)
[] Alright, let's go then.
[] FREE OPTION
>>
File: 1504143206915-1.png (350KB, 800x892px) Image search: [Google]
1504143206915-1.png
350KB, 800x892px
>>11324717
Honetsly I just showed up to see if Dry finished this. Ty does things to my peepee.
>>
>>11326681

Fine.
>>
>>11326681
Gib Ty rough sex with some rando.
>>
>>11326725
>>
>>11326013
>[] Wipe the blood off her cheek!
"He's not entirely wrong, you know? We're on a mission and shouldn't do...that kind of thing.
Sorry for somewhat getting you into this situation, and thanks for standing up for me."

>then turn to Soap, offer hand
"And sorry to you too."

>[] Make a joke
"We should all try to keep our impulses in check, huh?"
>>
>>11330088

Hey Admiral, do you think continuing JQ for this long was mistake?
>>
>>11330088
This
>>
>>11326681
Hey.
Sorry that I'm taking so long, once again.
Things are getting kinda wild with my contract for the term wrapping up next week. I promise to have this finished on the week-end.
>>
>>11330745
I'd say no, but it all boils down to if you still enjoy writing it.
To me, the story seems a bit exhausted at the moment - tho that might just be because it's going so slowly. If you ran more frequently and for longer, I'd assume that exhaustiont would quickly dissolve as we actually get some momentum.

Other than that, there's still decent progress and development in the characters,and dynamics are still enjoyable and I still would like to see how it all goes on.

But yeah, that's all irrelevant if you don't enjoy it anymore.
>>
>>11331334

Thanks Admiral!
I do still enjoy it, it's just that if you guys didn't then there's no point.
It has to go both ways.
Resuming JQ in an hour or so!
>>
>>11332206
Good night, Thatch.
>>
>[x] This >>11330088

You reach for her crimson-smeared fair cheeks and rub away the blood with your thumb.
The face that Yulie makes jerking away adorably gives you a bit of a jolt deep within your heart.

Even then, you have to tell it to her straight.

"He's not entirely wrong, you know?", you lightly confess, "We're on a mission and shouldn't do...that kind of thing. Sorry for somewhat getting you into this situation, and thanks for standing up for me."

"But—"

You then turn your attention to Soap, who is still suffering a deadlock stare from Juliet, "And sorry to you too."
He snaps away from Juliet's piercing gaze and back to you, "Hey man..."

A deep breath escapes your dry lips, "In fact we should all try to keep our impulses in check, huh?"

From the stunned silence, everyone's eyes now fall on you, with a sight of relief from the tension brought in by Juliet.
But among those eyes, yours and Juliet's meet for a split second only for her to avert with a disgruntled groan and stomp away.

She adjusts the rifle strap on her shoulders as she treads into the snow-piled road, "Come on, Spitz."
You catch a faint "Yes, ma'm" from the faunus before following tail.

A chuckle comes from Bee from another corner, posing to what appears to be a thumbs-up beneath her crossed arms.

"Wow drama, huh...not like we're fucking lacking that around h—"
Yves blurts out before receiving a faint shove from Blackthorn behind her.
Before she can react back to the cowboy with a raised fist, Snails skips towards her and grabs her hand mid-air, "Evie!".

"Hey! I told you not to call me that stupid fucking nickname!", the teen snaps at the giggling petite soldier.

Atleast some people are still able to find joy in these bleak times.

--CHAPTER END--
>>11333182

G'night.
Tomorrow then?
>>
>>11333514
DONT QUEST WHN IM DRUNK
>>
>>11334781

ALRIGHT FINE.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO THEN?
>>
>>11334853
DRINKG
>>
>>11334933

I DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL.
>>
>>11335113
WELL START NOW
and get Overwatch
and come play with us
>>
>>11335790

I DON'T PLAY OVERWATCH EITHER!

>come play with us

I'm guessing the us here is CHI and ADMIRAL (and others in the steam thing)?

c:
>>
>>11336043
Mosin and Tress. And YY. And kind of Em.Sonmetimes Silky.
>>
>>11336178

Wooooah.
That's classic RWBYg right there!

I can't though, sorry.
I'll just hang here alone.
>>
>>11336211
nobody of those people visit RWBYg.
maybe YY, but I doubt it
>>
>>11336449

Oh...I thought some of those names did.
Dunno why they're so familiar then.
>>
>>11336211
also, it kay.
OW is a swamp, and Jeff Kaplan is shrek. don't enter it. you'll regret it. we all do.
we can't leave. we hate it.

>>11336489
well I am certain you don't know Tress, Emily and Silky, the rest is from the steam chat

and of course Chi and me frequent here.
>>
>>11336211
thathc pls
the only ones the every been to rwbyg stoped coming before you joined
the rest nevre were
>>
File: 6fb369ed2bd58bd5664d737fd4e7d173.jpg (588KB, 1454x962px) Image search: [Google]
6fb369ed2bd58bd5664d737fd4e7d173.jpg
588KB, 1454x962px
>>11336528
SHUT UP CHI U DRUNKK
>>
File: 1452895960426.jpg (121KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1452895960426.jpg
121KB, 1280x1280px
>>11336550
no u
go u home
>>
>>11336556
tol u im already hom
also fuck captcha, it hard af
>>
File: A draw.png (128KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
A draw.png
128KB, 400x385px
>>11336567
k
>>
File: DIAPQejU0AEWg-s.jpg (47KB, 564x628px) Image search: [Google]
DIAPQejU0AEWg-s.jpg
47KB, 564x628px
>>11336592
agred
have som rub
>>
File: 1425799645218.png (244KB, 774x880px) Image search: [Google]
1425799645218.png
244KB, 774x880px
>>11336601
2 betre theb 1
>>
File: 3og0IG2lKAqKeCYqys.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
3og0IG2lKAqKeCYqys.gif
1MB, 540x304px
Late night bump
>>
File: 1502378926146.jpg (1MB, 738x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1502378926146.jpg
1MB, 738x1048px
>>
Boop
>>
anime tiddies
>>
>>11340009
You raise an interesting point, go on.
>>
>>11340233
>>
>>11341076
Those are some nice tiddies.
>>
>>11341301
>>
Man, this place couldn't get any more dead.
>>
>>11345611
You said it, dubs.
>>
So RWBYgt, what's in the menu for today?
>>
>>11346630
What are you dishing out?
>>
>>11346695

JQ but I can do other things too.
(I know how to juggle small objects as well!)
>>
>>11346721
I'd be up for a three-post menu of JQ
>>
>>11346876

I'm gonna have to ask something from you first though.
(cos I gotta clean the cooking ware)

Can you figure out how the number four can be the EXACT half of five?
>>
>>11346907
oh geez, gimme a bit time, I'm not good with quotient rings
>>
>>11346907
welp, I just wasted 45 minutes with the result that it is mathematically impossible.

so it must be some dumb joke riddle
and frankly I don't feel like another dumb joke riddle I probably can't solve because language barrier.
>>
File: 46ifukv.png (300KB, 800x889px) Image search: [Google]
46ifukv.png
300KB, 800x889px
Shading done.
Leave reqs. Probably will never do but I might.
>>
Hellooooo?
Where is everyone?
>>
>>11347549

Dammit ,anon.
Why the hell did you spend that much time on one of my riddles?

This is the answer:
Take away the F and E and you're left with IV. That's the number four in Roman numerals
>>
>>11348154
i mean, that's easy to overanalyze because it's using two different versions of the term "half", so it's not really the "exact half", but w/e
>>
>>11348209

Leave it to anon to overanalyze things again.
Anyways, give me an hour or two before resuming JQ ok?
>>
>>11347743
KILL
YOUR
SELF
>>
>>11347743
How about Marigold and Yulia squishing their boobs together?

[s]We need some Amazon boob envy up in this bitch.[/s]
>>
>>11347743
nice, tho I'm not sure if all the shadows are3 correct?
like, Aero's boobs seems to get light from somewhere above her and towards us,but Ty's thighs seems to be lighted from the front right.

(also, Aero's tail probably needs a shadow on Ty, depending on from where the light is coming?)

other than that,looks awesome! love Aero#s back, you got that down nicely. I wanna trace it with an icecube
>>
Alright, off to sleep. I'll check on reqs later

>>11348924
>How about Marigold and Yulia squishing their boobs together?
Noted.
Anyone else got suggestions?
>>11348976
I'll try a bit harder next time with lighting. Thanks for poiting that out.
>>
>>11349557
How about the new girl, Officer Bootings?
>>
>>11349600
agreed!
>>
JQ III Chapter +3

On your way to your summons, courtesy of Ms. Schnee who is no doubt in a definite dour mood, the road is laid by thick snow that sinks your legs near knee-high.

Snails and her newfound friend, Yves, traverse the streets of blanket white, stretching their legs with each step.
They really do look like they're about the same age much so that you can say that they're both schoolmates.
Even Yves is a bit noticeably taller than your petite soldier.

Soap and Yulie aren't in speaking terms yet while Juliet and Spitz try to keep a few paces ahead of the group as if they ought to leave us behind.

It wasn't that long of a trek through the wintry alleys and corners until you finally manage to reach where Ms. Schnee has decided to stay. It was however lengthened by the awkward silence between some people.

The building is not all that special with its features not particularly standing out from the rest of the infrastructures neighbouring it.
You would've had missed it if it weren't for the small number of Atlesian troops patroling whatever narrow route they can.
>>
Inside you are greeted by a flood of commotion of all manner all compacted in a rush of other officers and hunters rambling on comms and all kinds of requests.
The cacophony of shouting and bumping around makes you feel relatively lucky that your group has found a separate place to stay.

You and the group soon find Ms.Schnee's office door (after asking some deaf ears around) found just beside a leaking stairwell.
Not seeing any other personnel by the door, you and the others step inside out of your own volition.

The dimly lit room looks more like a large storage closet converted into a place to set a desk and chair in with no other wiggle room for anything else really.
Adorned around each corner of the walls are maps on the regions of Solitas.
There are sketches of marking all around the most northern parts of the continent, mostly connecting lines and notes of scribbles.

Ms. Schnee has her back turned your group behind her desk working and jotting down notes on an upscaled map that is pasted on a wall of the room with a scroll in one of her hand.
She has her platinum white hair all gracefully flowing freely down which almost catches you offguard that she might've been a different person entirely.

"Did you finally manage to set up comms with Saint-Laurent, Leicester?"

She's too busy with her scroll and mark-making to notice your group's entrance.

[] You called for us, ma'm?
[] Take a closer look at the map on the wall she's scribbling
[] Stay silent.
[] Knock on her desk
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>11350161
[x] Knock on her desk
>>
>>11336641
Oh my god, been so long since I've seen that.
>>
>>11349600
>Officer Bootings
Who?
Description pls
>>
>[x] Knock desk

You inch forward from your peers in whatever space they can ill-afford in this small room.

On her desk you can see how neatly she tidies herself despite the condition of the furniture itself.

There is her belt that holsters her weapons by her armchair, a neatly stack of forms with her hair tie on top of it, a small charging station for her scroll and a familiar bottle of rum that you've got the chance of sharing with Ironwood himself.
You give her wooden desk a few knocks against the knuckles of your gloved hands only to be swatted away by Juliet with much contempt.

"Fucking hell, at least show some goddamn respect.", the agent whispers harshly.

"Punctuality is also part of respect, Ms. Amaranth. I don't see you giving me that due."
Ms Schnee turns around with a stern look to her, the ivory hair on her head not forming a single strand out of the smooth form it has taken despite seeing that she is stressed.

There is a faint dullness below her straight grey eyes and the white on her winter clothing has all but stained in dirt but she still holds herself in a strong posture to show no signs of weakness.

In a split second, she stands at attention to the offended superior, "I'm sorry, m—"

"Don't apologize, Ms. Amaranth. I have no need for it now or ever."
She takes a seat on her chair to face your entire group, resting the scroll on her palm on the charging station.

"Ms. Amaranth, I will just ask you bluntly. Why did I receive reports that your squad has purposefully ventured off outside this operating base? Under whose order was that, Ms. Amaranth?"

"Ma'm, I..—"

"Furthermore, I have also heard that your squad has <she retrieves a note from her stack of papers> deliberately came into a fight with the town's own guards, hiring an outside hunter of your own decision and recruiting a child into your group?"

Even the others in your group stand in silence in sheer intimidation.

[] Let Juliet take the heat
[] Vouch
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>11350161
>Knock knock
[s]Might think this one over.[/s]
>>
>>11350673
Let Julie do it

>>11350677
Fug I'm late.
>>
File: 1425291548782.jpg (386KB, 1300x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1425291548782.jpg
386KB, 1300x1700px
>>11350268
Most of my Nora's are pretty old. No one really posts her here, and I don't go to the shittier thread.
>>
File: 1498255939319.jpg (21KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498255939319.jpg
21KB, 358x358px
>>11350403
Don't know if we've gotten a full description yet; but we've got a faunus with dog ears, average height, blue eyes, california gold skin tone, flat as a board (May or may not stuff her bra), an inconveniently huge ass, probably wearing police uniform
>>
>[x] Let Juliet take the heat

You don't say anything and let the huntress speak her mind against your agent partner.

"There better be some good excuse for your insubordination because I am not in the mood for this kind of behavior, coming from you of all people."

Juliet is hesitant to speak but keeps her eyes fixed ahead, "It's...complicated, ma'm."

"THEN UNCOMPLICATE IT FOR ME, MS. AMARANTH!", the Schnee shoots up from her chair with a heavy slam of her palms on the desk.
"I CANNOT AFFORD ANY OF OUR BOOTS GOING INTO THEIR OWN LITTLE ADVENTURES OUT HERE, LEAST OF ALL STIRRING UP THE RESIDENTS!"

Even with her raised and commanding voice, Ms. Schnee still carries a sense of both grace and astringent scolding.

"Ma'm, I humbly apologize in behalf—"

"I AM BEING BURIED BY THE AVALANCHE OF YOUR APOLOGIES, MS. AMARANTH! YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS, WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO FOLLOW THEM NOW? EVEN BACK IN THE HAMILTON YOU'VE BEEN CAUSING TROUBLE THERE AND I CANNOT...NO... WILL NOT HAVE THEM BE BROUGHT HERE IN THE FIELD."

"IS THAT UNDERSTOOD, AGENT?"

"Yes, ma'm!", Juliet responds.

"THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOUR SQUAD TOO."

A symphony of "yes ma'm" follow suit almost immediately, even from you.

The stressed huntress sinks back down onto her armchair, fingers pinching her discernibly tired eyes; her voice now drained in a much softer tone, "Were my commendations for you misguided, Ms. Amaranth?...<sigh>...I don't know...so much has happened I don't even know what's going on anymore.... "

You can feel Juliet's dejection being held back within herself.

She exasperatedly waves her hand off, "....you're all dismissed.... except for you two agents, I would like to have a word."

The rest of the group silently shuffles out of the room as you give Yulie a small heartfelt smile before she exits through the door.

[] Say something
[] Don't say anything
[] FREE OPTION

>>11350821

You ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Nora!
>>
>>11351304
by the military training Jasper receivied, would he judge the current situation as an opportunity to speak?

or should we wait and let Schnee ask her questions and not speak unasked?
>>
>>11351398

I'm not familiar with military speak but I can start it with "With all due respect..."

Does that sound kinda believable?
>>
>>11351452
hm.
I think I'll pass tho.

>>11351304
>[] Don't say anything

I'd rather react than act towards Schnee. Wanna be on the safe side.
>>
File: 1503713189320.png (14KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1503713189320.png
14KB, 500x610px
>>11350821
Noramigo?
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that RWBY Chibi seems like a bunch of old RWBYg fics? I mean hell, the super Jaune one I remember being around for, and watching the Chibi just felt like a shorter version of the green text.
>>
>[x] Don't say anything.

From the looks of things, you'd rather react than act towards the huntress.
Wanna be on the safe side because you aren't guilt-free either.

"I know I'm sure....there must be some good reason why you did those things but one more stunt like that and you're both getting discharged."
"You've come a long way, Ms. Amaranth, and I would hate to relieve you like that. Your parents have been very proud of your accomplishments as an agent of Atlas. Don't let it all go to waste."
"Ok, that is all. You can go now."

You can see Juliet waver for a fraction of a moment, her breath fluttering upon hearing Mrs. Schnee's speech.

The both of you turn around and walk towards the cramped exit outside where the rest of the group is waiting.

Your girlfriend is the first one to rush up to you, clutching your hand with hers, "What did she say?"

In the while, Juliet strolls past the group, looking crestfallen, and gestures Spitz to follow her.
"Come on, let's go Spitz."

[] Ah, she just said that Juliet and I will get discharged if we do that again
[] It isn't really a big deal. She's nicer than I thought she would be.
[] Go up to Juliet and ask how she's doing
[] FREE OPTION
Aaaand that would be it for tonight!
How was today's JQ folks?
>>
File: 1425412329365.png (178KB, 700x764px) Image search: [Google]
1425412329365.png
178KB, 700x764px
>>11351896
Si, es me

I can't get past the shitty designs to watch Chibi. They could spend the time actually making RWBY better, but RT would rather the animators and writers put time and energy into a shitty joke series so that they can expand the demographic for more money.
>>
>>11351974
Agreed. Only thing I'm really enjoying about it is more Nora screen time and the Looney Tunes Neo. Otherwise, it's more hot garbage.
>>
>>11351927
>[] Ah, she just said that Juliet and I will get discharged if we do that again
>>
>>11352174

What did you think of the JQ session today, voter?
>>
>>11352065
Though I will say Yandere Nora, not working for me.
>>
>>11352481
didn't like it.
but who likes getting lectured, eh?
>>
>>11352533

Oh ok.
What kind of scenes do you like then?
>>
>>11352675
oh you know...
>>
>>11352687

Are you implying to one of those smut scenes?
>>
>>11352838
I am implying ALL of those smut scenes.

the beach scene in the Raye flashback was the best
>>
>>11353205

That was supposed to be an embarrassing moment for Jasper and Yulie.
Yulie thinks like a teenager while Jasper just always agrees with her advances because of inexperience.

I need to make them both mature on how they proceed with their relationship.
>>
Boop
>>
No dying
>>
File: 1494222935093.png (154KB, 622x588px) Image search: [Google]
1494222935093.png
154KB, 622x588px
>>
is that it?
>>
>>11351398
In the real world, trying to talk it out only ends up with more yelling. The fastest way to end a situation like that is a combination of "Yes, ma'am" and "No, ma'am".
>>
boop
>>
File: 1478380251532.png (299KB, 1247x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1478380251532.png
299KB, 1247x1079px
>>
i want to make snail squirt
>>
File: 1504095885683.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504095885683.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>11358368
>>
Afternoon, RWBYgt!

Anybody here live in California?
>>
>>11360862
Aye.
>>
>>11360862
I do. It's fucking hot.

t.Deafdefiler
>>
>>11361408
>>11361465

How warm does it usually get there this time of year?
>>
>>11361700
Well this year fucking balls melting off hot.
>>
>>11360862
Why do you ask? Unless you really did just want to talk about the weather.
-Noranon
>>
>>11360862
Thankfully, no.
>>
>>11361750
>>11362346

Oh, I'm coming there soon for a wedding so I gotta dress appropriately.
>>
>>11362411
Ah. Well shorts and a T-shirt. Or stuff that breathes.
>>
>>11362522

Gotta get my cotton game on point!
>>
>>11362411
Also bring a facemask and baseball helmet. Just in case.
>>
>>11363339

I don't know anon, I look pretty good in ski gear.
>>
>>1136339
Fuck yeah!
>team RWBY vs JNPR baseball
Who would win?
>>
>>11364199

The answer is obviously RWBY, anon.
I haven't even seen a huntsman team that can rival them.
>>
>>11364250
Yeah, good point.
>>
Anyone got the new Day 5?
>>
>>11349557
Hey Dry did you ever visit the naruto threads on vg? Some guy there drew a lot like you do.
>>
>>11350879
Got it.
>>11367469
That maaaaay have been me.
>>
File: 2017-05-10.png (482KB, 901x1385px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-10.png
482KB, 901x1385px
We need a reunified RWBYg!
>>
>>11369850
Right now?
[s]surely I am too busy with vidyas.[/s]
>>
>>11369850
As much as I would like that, the divide seems healthier.
-Noranon
>>
File: 1502027886698.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1502027886698.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>>11350879
>>11368582
Oh and I forgot, but also medium length blonde hair
>>
>>11370173
>>11370190

We can never be so certain if we do not try.
>>
File: 1503612894184.jpg (94KB, 576x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503612894184.jpg
94KB, 576x800px
>>11370545
But you HAVE tried, repeatedly and to no avail
>>
>>11370545
Fuck off, Merkel.
>>
File: 1503643087831.jpg (88KB, 800x858px) Image search: [Google]
1503643087831.jpg
88KB, 800x858px
RWBYgt
Blonde, brunette, or redhead?
Usually I'm a brunette kinda guy, but Nora is special.
>>
>>11370272
>medium length
How medium? Half-way down the back? Down to the shoulders? Tyria-length? Specifics, my dude, specifics!
>>
>>11370961
If I had to guess I'd say shoulder length but you're gonna have to take that to CYOA if you really want to be sure; all we ever voted on was medium as opposed to short and long
>>
>>11370545
Were you around back when it was one forum? The place was utter chaos and shit posting from both sides. And most all of them devolved into pointless fighting about stupid shit. I miss being a part of RWBYg, but my creative freedom (and things unrelated to RWBY) can be better expressed here. I adore your cause, but I can't get behind it.
-Noranon
>>
File: 1425793293893.png (546KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
1425793293893.png
546KB, 1024x649px
>>11371076
Same, amigo.

Thatch's been trying to bring the two threads together since they got banned from /co/. We tried it, but by then we had entirely different identities and didn't go together at all. I'd rather deal with having a few meaningless bump posts a day than have to scroll through their endless shitposts just to find a Quest. Not to mention how they nearly derailed every quest that ran during the merger.
>>
File: 1496779772684.jpg (114KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1496779772684.jpg
114KB, 786x1017px
>>
>>11372602
Artist plz?
>>
File: 1453248279362.jpg (102KB, 736x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1453248279362.jpg
102KB, 736x1071px
>>11373191
Fuck if I know son, I just save cool robot shit I find on /tg/
>>
File: 1480806019123.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480806019123.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>
File: JulietAmaranthSwimsuit.png (1MB, 1266x3282px) Image search: [Google]
JulietAmaranthSwimsuit.png
1MB, 1266x3282px
Just a late night reminder from Thatcher:

Remember to always comfort Juliet even if she's a bit cranky!
>>
File: 1503998125059.jpg (28KB, 375x361px) Image search: [Google]
1503998125059.jpg
28KB, 375x361px
>>11373953
But HOW should she be comforted?
>>
File: 14804732946867.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
14804732946867.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>
https://youtu.be/mTJzFCebdvQ
>>
File: 1496599317249.jpg (71KB, 720x689px) Image search: [Google]
1496599317249.jpg
71KB, 720x689px
>>11377343
>It's a Blake short
>>
Morning!

>>11375308

You do realize that Juliet still has feelings for you, right?
>>
>>11377968
and yet she has less chance than fuckking Soap because she's such a massive bitch
>>
>>11377976

Geez, I thought you already warmed up to her.
>>
>>11378034
I like her a lot.

But that anon is right. She is a massive bitch.
>>
>>11378054

SHE WOULDN'T BE if you guys actually tried being an actual friend to her.
>>
>>11378068
friendship is a two way street.
>>
>>11378068
But how fine is the line between friends and a recurrence of Consequences?
>>
>>11378087

But it doesn't start unless someone at least walks forward.

>>11378095
>using the capital C word

Anon, why do you hate me?
>>
>>11378128
I'm just saying that I don't want to send the wrong messages to the rest of the Sunchasers if Jasper starts getting closer to Juliet.
>>
>>11378128
>But it doesn't start unless someone at least walks forward.
we tried to. she always walks backwards.

obviously because she still has feelings for us, and being friends with someone you're into is usually a bad idea.
not all women can be as strong as snails (or Bee)
>>
>>11378221

But she legit has zero friends...
>>
>>11378262
that's what being a bitch does to you, yeah.

and it's pretty hard to try and befriends with someone when you have to fear that everything nice you do makes her get more angry at the girl you love.
>>
>>11377968
>>11377976
>>11378034
>>11378054
>>11378068
>>11378087
Are y'all talking about a real girl, or an OC?
>>
>>11379911
What's your literacy level?
>>
>>11379911

Juliet is a character from JQ, anon. >>11373953

I'm gonna take this as a compliment though!
>>
>>11377343
Chameleon girl a cute.
>>11379966
I dunno, never tested it. I figured it was an oc, just wanted to confirm.
>>
>>11380301
Chameleon girl is cute but doesn't have much in the chest department.
>>
>>11377968
And what exactly should one do with that information
>>
File: Shortstack Cerebella.gif (2MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shortstack Cerebella.gif
2MB, 1080x720px
>>
>>11383448
>Shortstacks
T-Thanks...
[s]thiccness is giving me a hard on.[/s]
>>
If Juliet and Jasper were a thing, how would she have handle his rehab after being injured?
>>
>>11386389
Tying Jasper to the hospital bed then taking control of the Sunchasers with newfound guilt over getting her boyfriend injured.
>>
>>11386509

Juliet is not a psychopath!

>>11386389

Most likely get really grumpy at him for hurting himself too much/not listening but realize that's being too cruel and tries to make amends awkwardly (with hot choco since iirc you guys made Jasper like that)
>>
Which quest protags are high IQ?
>>
>>11387145
None of them, because their actions are controlled by us.
>>
If Juliet and Jasper were a thing, the soldiers will start talking about how this one random dude was able to tame the Atlesian shrew
>>
File: 1503632626342.gif (2MB, 840x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503632626342.gif
2MB, 840x1000px
>>11385183
Happy to provide
>>
File: 1503887634892.jpg (61KB, 627x631px) Image search: [Google]
1503887634892.jpg
61KB, 627x631px
>>11383448
>>11390386
>>
>>11383448
Unf
>>
File: 1502145287755.gif (189KB, 194x227px) Image search: [Google]
1502145287755.gif
189KB, 194x227px
>>11383448
>>
rise
>>
>>11393346
No.
>>
>>11393397
Pls
>>
>shared the character short to see everyone's thoughts
>It's a Blake short
[s]no surprises here, quite interesting knowing Ilia's insight through her prospective.[/s]
>>
File: fang'd.png (163KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
fang'd.png
163KB, 500x563px
>>11393947
It wasn't too bad, I go into trailers hoping for some cool fight pulled out of their ass maybe with some sweet music, but I honestly preferred this trailer over the new Ruby and Weiss trailers. It helps that Ilia is actually pretty interesting, at least moreso than Blake, so I don't mind her story being the focal point over Blake
>>
>>11394280
>this picture
boy don't do this to me.
DON'T DO THIS TO ME
MY BONER IS CONFUSED AAAAAAAA
>>
Definitely shipping Naja with Ilia.
[s]fite me[/s]
>>
Mooorning!

>>11394780

Naja is an antisocial sewer snake, I don't think she's akin to having any interaction with anybody but Saoirse. (until recently in JQ II where she was forced to resurface again)
>>
Alright, officer Bootings it is. Gonna try to put more work into lighting this time. Expect something sometime this year.
>>
>>11396184
NICE
>>
>>11394280
>pic
I don't know if I should fap to this or not. I wanted R34 of Ilia, but not like this.
-Noranon
>>
>>11396503
yeah, same.
>>
>>11396503
Why do you keep signing your name at the end of posts?
-faggot
>>
>>11396532
Sometimes, I do, sometimes I don't. Nice to meet you Faggot.
>>
File: Raye and Camilla fixed.png (562KB, 1125x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Raye and Camilla fixed.png
562KB, 1125x1113px
You guys may like Ilia but what about...

CAMILLE!
>>
>>11396781
yeah I already told you I liked her and requested more art of her like three or four months ago during a late-night IIRC.
>>
>>11396808

Wait...really?
>>
>>11396825
I think so, tho I'm not 100% certain about the request part.

if I didn't, let this be the request for more Camille art~!
>>
>>11396839

BUT!
Her character isn't completely fleshed out yet unlike Raye.

Her faunus trait is teetering either on horns on forehead (can be covered by bangs) or an actual human version of a chameleon tongue (sticky mucous saliva INCLUDING the entoglossal bone!).

Her semblance isn't even on the table too (I've written down panoramic vision but I don't know if that's even useful) and the concept of her weapon is a whip (cos you know, chameleon tongue),
>>
>>11396957
well it doesn't need to be completely fleshed out for art, does it?
also, it doesn't need to be final.

draw her, then you notice things you'd like to change and on the next drawing, you change her!
helps you flesh her out too.

also, I'd vote for tongue.
long tongues a best!
>>
>>11397058

Have you seen a chameleon's tongue, anon?
They're incredibly fast, sticky and have a bone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1iHi-38kk
>>
>>11397442
yes, and?
>>
>>11397649

You want poor Jasper being scared whenever she tries to tease him with her tongue?
>>
>>11397728
you want to sacrifice narrative possibilities only to make the tongue hyper realistic?

she's a faunus. faunus traits don't work accurately, they work inside the rule of cool.
otherwise Sun's tail would never be able to support his weight and Ilia wouldn't be able to consciously control her color changing!

lighten up man~
>>
>>11397879
faunus aren't comparable to actual reptiles, that's racist.
also, she could help Jazz overcome his fear slowly.
also, weird friends are best
also, Jasper is for Yulie and no one else
>>
>>11397799

I mean it could work, she's like that weird friend everybody has but you and her complement each other.

Jasper must have like this aversion to reptiles seeing how Raye's pet iguana, Luci, scares him too.

>>11397897

>Jasper is for Yulie and no one else

THIS IS TRIGGERING MEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>11397914
why is unconditional, eternal love triggering you?
>>
>>11397897
>that's racist.
Oy vey.
>>
>>11397944

I was just kidding.
He's not real but I've grown quite attached to him.
>>
>>11397897
Can we have more r34 of Jasper and Yulia?
>>
>>11398014

You're asking for hardcore porn, right?
>>
>>11398014
why are you asking me I can't draw?

>>11398122
but I second >>11398014
I'd be happy with softcore too. or just lewd stuff and cheeky teasing

you've never drawn them kissing, for example ~
>>
>>11398224

>Show don't Yell kiss

That's already been done by the Great Rassilon.
>>
>>11398253
>>
Is Juliet an honorary Sunchaser?
What about Spitz?
February Gold and her machines?
Héloïse?
Pav?
Naja, Brutus and co?
>>
>>11398516
Yes
No
Yes
Maybe
Yes
No but I like them anyways
>>
>>11398516
give us more pav.
>>
>>11398537
You wasted an opportunity here, anon.
>>
>>11398551

You want more of the rich moth lady?
>>
File: wg.png (53KB, 295x206px) Image search: [Google]
wg.png
53KB, 295x206px
>>11398587
Y E S
>>
>>11398619

Man, you just want everything don't you?
>>
>>11398642
not everything, no.
for example, I don't want more Spitz. :>
>>
>>11398657

GTFO
STOP BULLYING SPITZ.
HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING.
>>
>>11398702
Do you even know what bullying means?
This wasn't bullying. This is called an opinion.
I do not like Spitz. I will most probably never like him.
And you being irrationally defensive of him is only making it worse.
>>
>>11398741

What can I do to at least make him more likeable to you without breaking his character?
>>
>>11398702
Spitz should be strung up from a lamp post and hung desu
>>
>>11398702
also yes, he hasn't done anything and that's pretty good.
I was using him as an example of a character I don't want more of, since you went "you just want everything"

Pav is a promising character we never saw anything from because you ended the quest because we actually got to her. hence she needs mor screentime!

>>11398757
nothing.
you can't make everyone like everyone else, just get over it man.
>>
>>11398761
Oooh, that might make for a decent study in perspective.
>>
>>11396184
Alright, having some trouble thinking up what pose or situation to draw her in. What do you guys think? Something neutral, something saucy, maybe an action shot?
>>
>>11399002
I'd be for "unvoluntarily saucy". Maybe like when her coworker hit on her ~
>>
File: Sketch52193558.png (458KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch52193558.png
458KB, 800x1280px
Having so much freedom in her design feels weird.
More ass? Less? Meat or fat? What about her features? Her hair? What about uniform?
It's easier for me to make a character that I had stewing in my mind.
>>
Also this is just figuring out how I'll draw her. The context is still something I'm not quite decided on.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>11400606
Here
>>
>>11400606
Here.
>>
Alright, no one's giving any feedback so I guess I'll just wing it.
Lastly, what's her Faunus bit?
>>
>>11401386
Ears.
>>
>>11400236
I'd think more ass, like whenever someone sees her it's gonna be the first thing they notice about her. Probably a good portion of it is fat, she certainly seems to think it's owed to poor willpower when it comes to snacks. I imagine her hair being done up in a tail or a bun since she's making an effort to be serious and professional, trying to make a good impression on her first day. Uniform's a crapshoot, don't think we've seen regular old cops in RWBY, only those detectives that one time.
>>
>>11401386
yeah, >>11401395
she even got a special police hat with holes for her ears
>>
Complete the sentence:

Welcome to Remnant, a world full of ______
>>
>>11402254
Adventure!
>>
File: DH8ZlSdVYAE7HQg (1).jpg (77KB, 709x776px) Image search: [Google]
DH8ZlSdVYAE7HQg (1).jpg
77KB, 709x776px
>>11402254
waifus
>>
>>11402254
Bitches and whores.
>>
Welcome to Remnant, a world full of adventure, waifus, bitches and whores. A beautiful world teeming with distinct and vibrant cultures from each of its four continents: ________, _______,______,_____
>>
>>11402544
Adachi, is, the, best.
>>
>>11402544
/trash/, the continent of lost souls and freedom
and more waifus
>>
>>11402544
Vale
Robot ice Vale
Asian wood Vale
Shitty sand Vale
>>
>>11401825
What kind of hat? Like the bowler hats the bongs wear, or the cap americans have? Or is it that boy scout hat the french wear?
>>
Welcome to Remnant, a world full of adventure, waifus, bitches and whores. A beautiful world teeming with distinct and vibrant cultures from each of its four continents: Adachi, /trash/, Vale and Robot ice Vale.

(I said continents not kingdoms dammit, RWBYgt)

It is in these four expansive landscapes, wherein lies a definite kingdom in each, enforcing their own laws and a foothold of civilization.

To the northern tundras where waves of glacial ice and icy snow blanket all over its regions , lies ______, (insert description)
>>
>>11403424
the kingdom of "Totally Not Nazis", building mech suits and power armor out of ancient, unmeltable stone-ice called METAL!
>>
File: tumblr_ovk6r3YGtL1tki4vbo1_1280.png (213KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovk6r3YGtL1tki4vbo1_1280.png
213KB, 600x650px
>>
File: 3yn35j6.png (341KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3yn35j6.png
341KB, 800x1280px
Is this okay?
Or even more assmeat? Maybe make the hips narrower to makethe volume of her behind look like the result of packing on the doughnuts?
>>
Welcome to Remnant, a world full of adventure, waifus, bitches and whores. A beautiful world teeming with distinct and vibrant cultures from each of its four continents: Adachi, /trash/, Vale and Robot ice Vale.

It is in these four expansive landscapes, wherein lies a definite kingdom in each, enforcing their own laws and a foothold of civilization.

To the northern tundras where waves of glacial ice and icy snow blanket all over its region, lies the kingdom of "Totally Not Nazis", building mech suits and power armor out of ancient, unmeltable stone-ice called METAL!

Further south of its arctic neighbour is one composed of abundant green taigas and tremendous grasslands that stretch far into the hills on the horizon, ____
>>
>>11403201
Go for the cap, it's the most iconic
>>
>>11403779
i like it, hips and everything.
>>
OK!

Do you guys have time for some JQ'in?
>>
>>11404876
ye
>>
>>11404955

Alright, just need a revote on this since I think nobody voted last time.

In the while, Juliet strolls past the group, looking crestfallen, and gestures Spitz to follow her.
"Come on, let's go Spitz."

[] Ah, she just said that Juliet and I will get discharged if we do that again
[] It isn't really a big deal. She's nicer than I thought she would be.
[] Go up to Juliet and ask how she's doing
[] FREE OPTION

If you want a recap, just ask.
>>
>>11405003
>[] Ah, she just said that Juliet and I will get discharged if we do that again
"So we'll stay on protocol from here on out, and see if we can fix what we've already broken"
>>
>[x] This >>11405020

Everyone's waiting for an answer....

"Ah..well, she just said that Juliet and I will get discharged if we do that again."

A collective spark of surprise comes from each of your friend's eyes which you quickly try to quell, "So... we'll stay on protocol from here on out, and see if we can fix what we've already broken."

"Good, I like it that way.", Yulie clutches your hand with a sigh of relief.

"Uhhh right... but where's your other friend going?"
The quick-witted 12 year old, Yves, points towards Juliet and Spitz whom are dissolving into the mass of rushing people in the narrow hallways.

Snails cries out for their attention, "Juliet! Spitz! Where are you going?!", falling into deaf ears.
She unclasps her guiding hand off the pre-teen's, despite Yves past complaints which seemingly has died off unexpectedly, and runs off in pursuit.

"Snails! What the hell?", Soap's arm misses in trying to catch the petite soldier that has dashed past him.

[] Try to stop Snails
[] Let her chase them
[] Call out to her
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>11405379
>[] Call out to her
"Soo! What did I just say? Stay together!"

what are our orders anyways, lol
>>
>>11405474

Orders for what, anon?
>>
>>11405507
for what to do atm.
we're soldiers. what are orders, since apparently, whatever we did until now was against orders.
despite us never getting any proper orders against anything we did.
>>
>>11405531

Oh, all troops were just told to be stationed in the town and defend it from Grimm (from the distress call) while Winter will decide on what actions to take next.
You kinda violated that order by leaving on your own.

Further plans and orders will be issued by Winter.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>11403779
Hot damn.
>>
File: 1491976084096.png (329KB, 468x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1491976084096.png
329KB, 468x1019px
>>11403779
>Or even more assmeat?
I can't be trusted with this decision
>>
>[x] This >>11405474

"Soo! What did I just say? Stay together!", you shout at the already noise-filled halls.

"Sorryyyy!"
And with that apology, Snails melds into the wave of people coming in and out of the rooms, disappearing without a trace.

You and others quickly follow her, especially Soap, which has frantically started barreling through anybody that gets in his way.
The faces of the agitated people being pushed and shoved around by your bulldozing friend look like they they are ready to pounce at any moment but decide not to.
Maybe, you think to yourself, because they're just in a rush for things to get done or everybody else is almost doing the same thing.

Soap screams at the top of his longs for Snails to compete with the clamoring, the others and you join in too but Soap is the strongest.
The look in his determined sharp blue eyes reveals his candid worry and anger for his fellow soldier.

"I saw her! Shit! MOVE FUCKER!"
He surges forward, forcing his way through the gaps of bodies, "She went outside, Chase!".

"Slow down, man!"
You have Yulie behind you, hand in hand amidst a horde of busybodies; a reminiscent scene of the time when you two got lost in the Petal festival.
Kinda makes your heart skip a beat when you try to remember.

Once you've all breached outside the rabble inside the building, you find Soap just ahead on the snowed-in road along with Snails and the other two.

"Dammit, little mama, you shouldn't just fucking run off like that."
He places his hand on her small shoulder but is quickly shrugged off much to his surprise.

"Where are you going? Spitz, where are you two going? We have to stick together as a team!", she pleads.

The faunus just looks back at her, nonchalantly as usual, "Look, Ms. Amaranth has had a rough day so just let her be alright?"

Juliet halts her boots on the ground.

[] Intervene
[] Watch this happen
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>
File: 1446082083012.gif (563KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446082083012.gif
563KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1487792398356.jpg (50KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487792398356.jpg
50KB, 700x900px
>>
File: 1445903199369.png (685KB, 889x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1445903199369.png
685KB, 889x1345px
>>
Ey what up?
>>
File: They see your dick.png (637KB, 1068x1152px) Image search: [Google]
They see your dick.png
637KB, 1068x1152px
>>
File: 2017-05-27(2).png (118KB, 1250x1596px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-27(2).png
118KB, 1250x1596px
Uncover the mystery.
>>
>>11406150
>[] Watch this happen
watch what happen?
anyways, Spitz is right
>>
>>11412667

c:
>>
File: FinalMiMi.png (487KB, 546x1476px) Image search: [Google]
FinalMiMi.png
487KB, 546x1476px
Hey Admiral, remember MiMi?
>>
File: Star's Confessions 2 Pre.png (3MB, 1526x852px) Image search: [Google]
Star's Confessions 2 Pre.png
3MB, 1526x852px
>>11414727
Of course, why?
>>
page 9, time to single rez BECAUSE I CAN'T DO MUCH MORE ANYMORE
>>
>>11415107

I still can't believe you chose her to marry...
>>
>>11417974
we never went through with it tho.
and during my life I came to find love in another 2D girl when I was at the lowest of my lows.
and she picked me up and helped me get through it!
>>
>>11418105

Yeah, sure...
>>
>>11418334
>>
>>11418367

I mean how do you think it looks like anyways?
You proposing and then poof nah.
>>
>>11418619
it looks like Nero left months ago because SOME PEOPLE bullied him out
>>
>>11418619
also, I never proposed either.
quest ended before I got to do it.
>>
Heeyyy.
Gonna finish officer Bootings later. I just discovered Thomas Sowell.
>>
Hurricane Irmaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
Did y'all even guess what Blackthorn's (the cowboy from JQ) semblance is?
>>
>>11421046
I care almost as much about him as I do Spitz, so no.
>>
>>11421780

Do you care for Yves Samphire (The rebellious kid)?
>>
>>11421810
I have no idea who that is, so no.
>>
>>11421821

Well I I think you're gonna like what I have in stored for her!
>>
>>11422095
Doubt it
>>
>>11422163

May I know who you are so I can mark it down for future reference?
>>
>>11422346
No.
>>
File: Eventide Concept Art.png (72KB, 318x607px) Image search: [Google]
Eventide Concept Art.png
72KB, 318x607px
>>11422572

Fine, here have an Eventide character.
>>
File: 1504306899385.png (170KB, 683x672px) Image search: [Google]
1504306899385.png
170KB, 683x672px
>>
Darn
>>
>>
>>
>>11425339
Sauce?
>>
File: 52b.jpg (39KB, 680x463px) Image search: [Google]
52b.jpg
39KB, 680x463px
>>
boop
>>
Morning everyone!

So what's gonna happen today?
>>
>>11427247
A new high score?
>>
>>11428017

For?
>>
File: MEGAKILLERS-2.jpg (944KB, 5831x857px) Image search: [Google]
MEGAKILLERS-2.jpg
944KB, 5831x857px
>>11428137
This.
>>
>>11429652

>>
>>11429652
Omar Mateen and Anders Breivik did nothing wrong.
>>
Munchausen syndrome!
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.