[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are presented two stones,a black one and a white one. Touching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

You are presented two stones,a black one and a white one. Touching The black one destroys every human being from this reality and all others. Touching the white one ensures mankind's glory to flourish for all of time.

Should I post loli in this thread?
>>
>>11323403
Just post petite girls instead
>>
>>11323403

No, it's not allowed. Post it in /tg/, the mods will actually ban people for reporting it.
>>
>>11323427
I don't have ethier. Not on this phone anyways. If you have any,go ahead and post them.
>>
>>11323487
Do you have any citations for that claim?
>>
why would anyone touch the black stone?
>>
>>11324180

Why do SJWs and communists exist? Same reason.
>>
>>11326229

/pol/fags and fascists you mean.
>>
>>11326311

Channers exist for the lulz, and fascists are just communists with a slightly different priority.
>>
File: e75.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
e75.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
Why would I ever touch the black stone? because what? there's some bad in the world?
>>
>>11323403
do whatever you want OP, but also yes, because I bet you won't.
>>
>>11324180
I think a better question, once one understand the true nature of mankind, is why wouldn't anyone touch it?
>>
>>11323403
Who the fuck is presenting me with these stones? Why stones?
>>
File: kinkshamed.png (226KB, 686x363px) Image search: [Google]
kinkshamed.png
226KB, 686x363px
1) Define "destroys".
2) Where's the grey stone? I wanna touch it instead.
3) Fuck your fetish.
>>
File: libertarian24.png (140KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
libertarian24.png
140KB, 650x976px
>>11324180
is this even a serious question?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
>>
>>11323403
Why are there two stones that do the same thing?
>>
>>11323403
Why is the BLACK one the one that destroys all human?
>>
>>11329935
People seem to confuse Libertarians with ancaps. Either that or i'm a neoliberal.
>>
>>11330809
In your heart, anon, you know why.
>>
File: 2873298-Emperor_Great_Crusade.jpg (376KB, 1090x717px) Image search: [Google]
2873298-Emperor_Great_Crusade.jpg
376KB, 1090x717px
>>11323403
White stone, all the way.

Create a universe like in the golden age of the imperium, one where the emperor never died, and no xeno force ever rose powerfully enough to truly oppose the might of the human race. We would cement our hold on this galaxy and craft a stronghold of civilization that would last a million years.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.