[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>closeted fur >decent looking >family and friends think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1503512778043.jpg (43KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503512778043.jpg
43KB, 750x750px
>closeted fur
>decent looking
>family and friends think im gay for not having a gf already
>i'm perfectly fine/happy without one

how do you do it /trash/?
>>
>>11321148
>closeted fur

looks like they're on to something
>>
>>11321148
I hate this meme. Why do people expect everyone to give up their freedom so early?
>>
>>11321166
nice dubs
>>11321215
thats my point. i enjoy spending time by myself without someone around me. now because of that im suddenly gay.
>>
>>11321148
i dont want one either
>>
Get married.
Divorce.
Everyone will leave you alone because you now have an excuse.
>>
File: 1389395231545.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1389395231545.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>11321148
>closted fur in a extremely liberal family that probably just laugh and move on if they found out
>decent looking
>family and friends don't really talk about relationships to me because there's really no reason to
>I'm perfectly fine/happy where I am

Circumstance in my case.
>>
>>11322094
smart
>>
>>11321246
No you're gay because youre a furry
>>
>>11322994
Not OP, and I'm drunk while posting this, but is it bad if I actually kind of want to be gay even though I'm not?
I jacked of to a male character once, and I want for that to be fully homo, but what really got me off was the idea that I was him/an actual furry getting off.

I feel like I'd have a better chance meeting someone I like if I was gay.
There are no furfag women, and no women are into thrash metal and that really bums me out.
>>
>>11322094
>Get married.
>Divorce.
>Everyone will leave you alone because they don't want anything to do with your alimony-riddled ass.
Fixed
>>
>>11323119
>There are no furfag women
Wrong
>>
>>11323155
Women that aren't hamplanets and aren't crazy?
>>
File: 1305091.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1305091.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>11322094
>get married
>get divorced
>go through mountains of paperwork and lose a large chunk of your money and half your stuff
>Turn to drugs/drinking
>Everyone will leave you alone because now your a broken empty husk with no money

Fixed
>>
>>11323119
Hello former straight man here. I made myself gay over the last 4 weeks entering this fandom.
I'm still a virgin tho.
>>
File: t3_5rzvnh.jpg (165KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5rzvnh.jpg
165KB, 640x640px
>wizard
>never seen with anyting resembling gf nor bf nor demiagenderautismkinsexual
>I'm not happy at all without one, and most likely still wouldn't even with one
>way past the age when I can be considered just socially awkward
>way past the age when I can be considered to simply have some emotional disorder
>way past the age where I can be considered to be a hermaphrodite or have some other horrible development issue
>by now they think I'm just plain failed at one of the most elemental actions of being a human
>>
"Gay" fatfag with no interest in sexual organs or penetrative sex of any kind, male or female, and therefore no real interest in a partner for the most part here.

I told my family I was gay when I was a teenager so that might buy me some time but I dunno what's gonna happen when I'm no longer in my early 20s.

>how do you do it /trash/?

I don't know, nothing seems to bother me anymore though so it doesn't bother me.

I've normified my whole life up as much as possible, in shape, dress nicely/look sharp, got my career all sorted.

This is the one thing left I can't fix.
>>
>>11323284
>I made myself gay
Speak to me and teach me your ways, wise anon
Teach me how to be into become the gay
>>
>>11323326
Ok the first step, is jerk off to pics(furry obviously) with a lot of dicks in it, like a gangbang, start off with familiarizing yourself with cock basically.
The gay ladder, in my unprofessional but confirmed gay opinion goes as follows:
Many dicks -> girls with dicks fucking girls -> girls with dicks getting fucked by guys -> feminine boys -> boys

Also it helps becoming friends with gays (these are not hard to find on Steam, or 4chan) the basic principle of peer pressure will ensure that you become a homo eventually

I can look girls in the eyes on the streets now because they hold no power over me, it feels great.
>>
>>11321148

I'm pretty much asocial, I mean I get along with people online alright but real people.... I don't do real people.

Has nothing to do with me being a furry, I've just always been like that. Hell they almost diagnosed me with Aspergers until I told them that its not that I'm uncomfortable around other people rather I just prefer solitude and quiet
>>
>>11323461
>I can look girls in the eyes on the streets now because they hold no power over me, it feels great.
lmao

I have a journey ahead of me, but thank you for this beginning
>>
File: Clearly an Alpha Male.gif (30KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Clearly an Alpha Male.gif
30KB, 267x200px
>>11323461
>I can look girls in the eyes on the streets now because they hold no power over me, it feels great.
>>
>>11323617
>>11323630
Ironically gaining the confidence I wanted to look women in the eye cost me my sexual attaction to them.
>>
>>11321148
Wizardhood
>>
>>11321148
>i'm perfectly fine/happy without one

Sounds like you could just keep doing whatever it is you're doing
>>
File: trumpzerofucks.jpg (847KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
trumpzerofucks.jpg
847KB, 2816x2112px
>>11321148
not sure what the problem is.
>>
>>11321148
>>closeted fur
>>decent looking
>>family and friends think im gay for not having a gf already
>>i'm perfectly fine/happy without one

Same, in addition to having a well paying job with good benefits and job security... and I am gay.

I'm retarded when it comes to standards in what I'd look for in a gf/bf, and I'm too patient for my own good. That and I barely ever interact with anyone IRL that is gay, or if I do then they're already paired up in a LTR.
>>
>>11323166
are you really in a position to be judging someone's mental health?
>>
File: CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>11323141
>just Fuck My ShiT UUHH*High Note*
>>
>>11330939
I mean, when you put it like that
>>
>>11321148
>closeted fur in a conservative family that doesn't seem to like me anyway
>probably average looking
>family has probably already figured that I'm gay and I haven't kept in touch with any friends
>i've always been a loner anyway

do what?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.