[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Youtube changed their interface again WOW! IT'S MORE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: [screams_internally].jpg (104KB, 457x564px) Image search: [Google]
[screams_internally].jpg
104KB, 457x564px
>Youtube changed their interface again

WOW! IT'S MORE CLUTTERED AND TACKY THAN EVER!!! I LOVE IT!
>>
>>11293507
Oh that sucks Anon! Why don't you just use an alternative streaming website that has a more agreeable interface?

Oh wait.

In all seriousness though, learn css and fuck with the site's layout in stylish yourself.
>>
Remember that time-frame a few years ago where they redid it every 4 months?
>Finally get used to new layout
>Lol, new new layout
I've been content with the current for a while at least, but it's still fucking annoying.
>>
>>11293507
oh good lord i just went to it... why do they keep doing this? i swear they do this every few months just to fuck with people.
>>
why do they fuck with the layout so much anyway?
>>
the only thing i noticed is the logo looking slightly uglier
>>
>>11293507
You can go back to the old layout in the channel options. At least for now, they'll force it eventually. The reason why I went back was because the streaming buttons are fucked up on the new one.
>>
It broke YouTube Center, fuck that
>>
>>11293507
honestly its mostly the same, main annoyance is the subs arent on top anymore but on the side now. Muscle memory makes me click on the top all the time today
>>
>everything is super bright and only singlecolor now
>it's a goddamn clusterfuck
>that subscribe button is literally blinding
Ah yes everything is better with minimalist style yaaaay!11!!!
Fuck shading, blinding bright colors are the beeeeest!!!11

Fuck youtube
>>
>>11294239
>Fuck Google
fixed
>>
>>11294373
>Jews rock!
ftfy
>>
>>11293533
you can actually revert back by clicking your profile icon and scrolling down to the bottom of the mnu that pops up it'll be a no ption down there
>>
>it more closely resembles the phone app's UI

why do they keep doing this

computers don't use 5 inch screens, they don't need to have retardedly simplistic website design
>>
>>11294510
this
>>
File: musikirb.gif (304KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
musikirb.gif
304KB, 800x720px
>darkmode without extensions
Actually kinda happy.
>>
File: 1475639966865.jpg (80KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475639966865.jpg
80KB, 676x1000px
>>11294239
Just switch it to the new dark mode, looks just like Discord actually. I keep everything like this now; looks consistent and doesn't burn out my fucking retinas.

Now if only WordPress had such an option.
>>
>using any extension breaks the player
Cant use youtube center anymore i guess
>>
>>11296331
>Just switch it to the new dark mode
No such thing. Literally impossible.
>>
Youtube has been garbage since google plus anyway
>>
>>11299767
>Youtube has been garbage since google
FTFU
>>
>>11296310
>>11296331
what darkmode are you speaking off
>>
>>11298989
>>11299859
Click on your channel icon in the top right
>>
WHEN WILL WE GET A NEW TUBE

THE INTERNET DESPERATELY NEEDS AN UPHEAVAL
>>
>>11299842
>youtube has always been garbage
ftfy
>>
File: 1496415893126.jpg (228KB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1496415893126.jpg
228KB, 1600x1081px
>>11299842
everyone says this but then i come across a video from the old days and it's just windows movie maker videos at like 3.4 FPS in 240p with like 16 colours.

the player would constantly crash, videos would take forever to load even with a fast connection just because the servers were struggling to keep up. fucking thing would basically pretend it was loaded because the little loading bar would be full but it'd still pause every 5 to 30 seconds and buffer.
>>
>>11293576
Because actually updating their terms to help the site move forward is too hard.
>>
I miss old youtube
>>
>>11294510
I'm not sure why YouTube decided to simplify everything for the sake of making the transition from desktop to mobile. You want to make things simple for mobile? Go head but please not at the expense of desktop. The two things I'm still pissed off is that they brushed aside the inbox system and removed the friend system because I had a few friends that I messaged daily, since Google + I haven't been able to message them; also the message system was a good way to keep track of all the comment chains I was in.
>>
I like the new UI
>>
>>11305923
Fucking this
Removing comment notifications was the WORST thing google's done to youtube. They pretty much killed any conversation you could have with people on the site, unless you are bothered to go check every video you had typed something on, daily
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (468KB, 1350x660px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
468KB, 1350x660px
It looks okay in dark mode,but other than that it's shit.
>>
>>11294239
thats just the modern design meme
>>
fuck optimizing for mobile
>>
theater mode looks nice
>>
Am I retarded or something? When I click my icon in the top right, I have no darkmode option.
It just has a button for the creator studio, add account, or signing out.
>>
google ruins everything
>>
did they change the font or something? why is the lettering so spaced out? also i see no dark mode option
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>11293507
GODDAMN IT WHY
I ACTUALLY LIKED THE LAST CHANGE
>>
>>11293507
Wonder what prompted this change
>>
>>11318727
mobile apparently
>>
Has anyone else notice how it sometimes flips back and forth between old and new? It's been occasionally happening for a couple months now. Not until just recent has it finally been more consistent with showing the shitty new UI.
>>
>>11309106
i fucking hate it
>>
>>11294447
Thanks!

I did look through the options, but the font on them is so light against the white, that I didn't even notice that option at the bottom.
>>
>>11294447
thank god
>>
File: 0b1ef76edd2b62f9455f1e2eb8d18d3.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0b1ef76edd2b62f9455f1e2eb8d18d3.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
They got rid of the custom page background feature, annotations, and now this
>>
>>11325949
>they got rid of... annotations
What are you talking about?
>>
Everything looks so smushed together now
>>
>people complaining because youtube changed something again
>complaining will end within a month

WOW WHAT A UNIQUE THING THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE NOW
>>
>large player is basically full screen

What's the fucking point? If I wanted to go full screen I would go full screen. All I want is a slightly larger player.
>>
>>11326297
I haven't seen annotations work in a long time. It's so weird seeing the end of some videos with just a bunch of solid colour boxes just sitting there for 30 seconds.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.