[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Refuge Thread - A thread for posting any and all CYOAs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 85

File: Free Time CYOA v0-2.png (1MB, 792x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Free Time CYOA v0-2.png
1MB, 792x1944px
CYOA Refuge Thread - A thread for posting any and all CYOAs unpostable in /tg/'s /cyoag/ (and occasionally ones that aren't).

Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11204842

/cyoag/'s CYOA archives and related resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

And remember: If the CYOA calls for rolling (or you just feel like leaving something up to fate), use random.org (or physical dice, or something else that isn't your postnumber).
>>
File: 1496579756571.jpg (4MB, 1200x9762px) Image search: [Google]
1496579756571.jpg
4MB, 1200x9762px
>>
File: 1496579800580.jpg (4MB, 1200x9832px) Image search: [Google]
1496579800580.jpg
4MB, 1200x9832px
>>
File: 1496579844624.jpg (4MB, 1200x9215px) Image search: [Google]
1496579844624.jpg
4MB, 1200x9215px
>>11245134
>>
File: 1496579887892.jpg (4MB, 1200x9560px) Image search: [Google]
1496579887892.jpg
4MB, 1200x9560px
>>11245149
>>
Didn't notice we had a new thread up, so I'll post this here, as well.

>>11223838
You found a second-hand book store having a closing-down sale and decided to have a good rummage inside. Tucked away at the back of one of the shelves was a leather-bound book, so old it was practically falling apart.

Form the (more recent, but still quite old) notes scrawled in the margin it was obviously a book of magic, and you bought it right away.

After studying it for some time, and with the aid of the internet you were eventually able to translate some of the runes. Unfortunately, reading them aloud caused a chain-reaction, tearing a rift in reality and allowing magic back into the world after millennia of absence.

The mystic shockwave mutated a significant minority of the population (including you) into so-called 'monster-girls', and making them living conduits of magical energy (and thus the only ones capable of using magic).

Due to being the so powerful the world has since transformed into a near-feudal aristocracy with the monster girls playing the part of the titled gentry. As the originator of 'the awakening' (as it is now called), and as the most powerful of the monster-girls due to your proximity to the tear when it opened, you are their queen / empress / whatever.

Enjoy.
>>
File: 2-2.jpg (3MB, 673x6000px) Image search: [Google]
2-2.jpg
3MB, 673x6000px
ok, can somebody(better if author) explain borders of power "soul contract"(dark magic), Is it ultimate power over mind and body? Can I rewrite someone's personality ore memories if i have their souls? What can i do with it?
>>
>>11245121
>>11245134
>>11245149
>>11245165

Best Tok CYOA
>>
>>11244784
>Step 1:
I choose standard mode, and go back to the age of twenty, giving me 152 points.

>Step 2:
Wealth x 68 ($34,000 U.S.D.) I don't know what the current exchange rate is, but that should still be a reasonable amount.
It doesn't say how much it costs to upgrade a wish to an ability or power; if it's free, then I'll take my wealth wish in the 'ability' mode, thanks.
In your prime (early twenties) = 24 pts
Once and future = 60 pts
>>
>>11247876
but prime taradox lets you make (near) infinite money from the stock market... or lottery if you feel like. Hell, just about every option lets you make more money than the money option.
>>
>>11246172
>page #2
Post the other pages faggot
>>
>>11247876
>It doesn't say how much it costs to upgrade a wish to an ability or power;
It does say how much it costs, it's right there in the "make a wish a power"/"make a wish an ability", that you spend the cost of the ability again to do so.
>>
File: 1354945038250.jpg (375KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1354945038250.jpg
375KB, 1600x1200px
>>11245121
15 Holy Points 5 Gold 0 Mythical Points
Class: Gun Priest -1 Holy Points
Judgements: Purification , Servitude, Straight to Hell - 2 Holy Points
Divine Blessings:
Dilligence + Upgrade -2 Holy Points
Divine Protection + Upgrade -3 Holy Points
Divine Beauty -1 Holy Point (Heck yeah I'm going to be a Futa)
Imortality + Upgrade -3 Holy Points
Holiest of Swords -1 Holy Point
Enemies of God:
Mortals, Witches, Abyssals -4 Holy Points
Companions:
Sister Bethany -1 Gold
Hope and Faith -1 Gold
Sister Alica -1 Gold
Sister Aiko - 2 Gold
Sister Sistine -2 Gold
Base of Operation:
Heaven -4 Holy Points (all other bases are free?)
Mission Cult of Cthu +1 Gold + 3 Holy Points Enemies = Mortals Witches Abyssals
Drawbacks:
Holy Prayer +1 Holy Point
Sister Joy +2 Gold + Large sums of Money
-1 gold to access the DLC
Transform -3 Mythical Points
Stalked +2 Holy Points
Damsel in distress +3 Mythical Points

= 0 Holy points +0 Gold + 0 Mythical Points + Large Sums of Money
>>
File: 1355307097231.jpg (422KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1355307097231.jpg
422KB, 1600x1200px
>>11249976
I Don't plan on bringing Bethany, Hope, Faith or Joy into battle with me. They can looks after the behind the scenes stuff. I do plan on Bringing Alica, Aiko and "Sis" into battle with me though.
I may have to Judge Sister Alica in the future if she proves to be too much of a Nymphomaniac. Hopefully purifying a companion won't be looked upon as heresy.
I plan on using the Transform Ability to turn all my companions into Futanari. I will give Sistine the large tits she wants at this point, hopefully changing her personality from tsundare to something a little more tolerable.
Only fighting with Mortals, Witches and Abyssals will make the Divine Protection Blessing Very usefull. I will also make use of the Transform Ability to change enemies bodies to match my preferences.
When Judging Mortals I will be lenient with my Judgement, Purification being most often used depending on thier crimes.
When Judging Witches I will have to decide between all 3 judgements I purchased. I would most often use Servitude to have them join my Staff at my various homes as extra help, or have them join my personal Harem(without the perk they don't really fall in love or count as a companion, but that's fine, they're slaves).
Abyssals are pure evil and should not exist, I cannot use any other Judgement other than Straight to Hell.
>>
>>11245121
I keep wanting to make a build for this, but then I get bored halfway through.
Well, not tonight. I have a head ache.
>>
>>11250344
Save it and try again tomorrow, I can see some handy combinations with "defeat" and holy sheath
>>
>>11239799
>>
>>11239799

i will if you do it first
>>
File: Interactive CYOA.png (268KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Interactive CYOA.png
268KB, 1200x1800px
>>
>>11251531
>New Body (1)
Pic related.
>Immortality (2)
>Magical Item (1)
A hairband that keeps the body clean and in perfect shape - hair always behaves and stays the right length, and only grows in desired places, the body never smells or becomes dirty, and weight is never gained nor lost.
>Worldly Change (1)
Everyone is bisexual to some degree, and slightly lewder.
>>
>>11249492
Ah. I have failed reading comprehension. I didn't realise I was retarded.
>>
File: Horse.jpg (350KB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Horse.jpg
350KB, 800x1113px
>>11251531
I accidentally posted in the last thread after this one had been created, so I'll post my build again.
1.) New body (pic related).
2.)Magical realm (Furry Earth, like our world right down to similar / identical historical events, but with furries instead of humans).
3.)Worldly change (there are now furries in our world).
4.)Worldly change (there are now humans in their world).
>>
>>11246172
Nigga post the rest this isnt saved anywhere.
>>
>>11251999
Oh, yeah; I meant to post this as well:
>>11251551
You have volunteered to test a new form of medical nano-technology, which adjusts your body to one you have designed for yourself (in your case; a stacked, Japanese, school-girl).

The nanites also repair the damage caused by aging, as long as you remain within an electromagnetic field of sufficient strength to power them. As long as you live in an urban area the background electromagnetic 'soup' is adequate for this purpose, but if you move to a more rural area you'll have to take some sort of E.M. device or the nanites will go dormant & you'll start to age normally again.

Everyone is lewder and bisexual because of all the frog-gayening chemicals in the water supply. Mostly people are too busy having more sex with more people to complain too much about it.
>>
>>11251551
>New Body
>Immortality
A new, incredibly expensive surgery is now availible for biological immortality and full body modification. You are now completely broke, and because the law hasn't caught up with the tech, your tranny-hating boss fires you. You'll probably have to work as a whore to stay alive from now on. Your immortality keeps you from aging, but you heal at normal rates, so if someone stabs you in a back alley you're probably dead.

>Magical Item
You forgot to list what other choice in the CYOA this gives you, but I'll assume Power/Magic. Since you picked that, I don't get to do anything to this.

>Worldly Change
The introduction of this new surgery and the fact that many people are taking it means people are more hedonistic in general, and gender is losing it's meaning.

>>11251999
>All those choices
You make this shit easy to tie together.
A mad scientist has managed to create a portal between worlds, this portal resides inside the St. Louis Arch, and it came with some side effects. Namely: people on both sides of the world have become the other "species" so to speak: Some Furries have become Humans, some Humans have become Furries. The world is, of course, unhappy on both sides, and war quickly breaks out, have fun!
>>
>>11250403
I don't know if you intended this, but that is a very entertaining way to call me a pussy.
Yeah, I'll probably take the holy sheath. Not many people seem to know this, but they're actually quite entertaining.

I'll try again tomorrow, but I really should go to sleep.
>>
>>11251531
>worldly change
All humans turn into various sexy fantasy races, elves, kobolds, orcs etc.

>new body
I'm now a futanari dragoness, 10 foot tall and anthro in default form

>royalty
I is queen now

>worldly chage
New sees like shemales, cunt boys and futanari now exist

>monkey paw wish
I wish these changes benafited those changed in some way.
>>
>>11252475
Ah, yeah, forgot to mention that the item granted the power/magic option. Which means you get to pick a limitation/recharge requirement!
Awesome stuff, by the way. Same to >>11252218 !
>>
File: Yang.jpg (380KB, 811x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Yang.jpg
380KB, 811x1247px
>>11252475

And now for my build, Nine Points:
>>11251531
>Immortality -2
>New Body -1
Pic related. Age 21.
>Worldly Change -1
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Crystalline Concepts now exist in the form of gemstones that just grow out of the ground, and can be mined and used for the creation of various magical items, there's all the crystals that exist in those games, fire, lightning, frost, lucidity, etc, but there are also crystals for the seven deadly sins, and many other things, such as Life, Death, etc.
>Worldly Change -1
People as a whole are more fit and healthy, there are no more tubs of lard, people exercise habitually.
>Worldly Change -1
People as a whole are smarter, the average IQ after this wish being comparable to 120 IQ before.
>Worldly Change -1
There are now ways for people to modify their bodies with animalistic traits of any degree, from full on furries to anime cat-girls that only have ears, the full spectrum is now available.
>Power/Magic -2
I can control people's lust levels, cranking them up to the point where they're willing to fuck a dead pig just to feel something, or even beyond that.
>>
>>11252618
Oh, whups, okay then
>Magical Item
It lasts a week on average, and recharges electronically, it's offered as part of the immortality package, and it's another reason you're broke, as it eats power like a slut eats cocks.
>>
>>11252575
>worldly changes
Race wars now, violence erupts as people fight to prove their new race is the best race, and that those who also gained this race are clearly the best. Groups of races also tend to group together, elf races with other elf races, ogres with oni, and various reptilian races with one another.
>new body
You gain this form by consuming a complicated mixture of the blood of the new races, people are appalled by your new form and the method by which it is obtained.
>royalty
Your kingdom is that of others who have taken it upon themselves to consume mixed blood of other races. Your kingdom is powerful, due to your people having unusually powerful bodies, and has good mineral resources, but lacks the capacity to produce enough food for itself.
>worldly changes
People are too busy with their race wars to care about the new clusterfuck that are these new genders, and so people mostly just go with it, though cunt boys are largely ridiculed and thought less of, while futanari tend to raise up in social status taking the top spot among genders
>monkey paw wish
Everyone changed gains new power in line with their changed form, elves gaining magic, orcs gaining physical power, but the distribution is incredibly inconsistent. An ogre is vastly stronger than any orc, and an oni is stronger still and gains magic greater than most elves. This tends to a notable stratification within society, where the most powerful raise to the top, while the lesser races are relegated to slaves. Everyone also gains some degree of magic, often affected by their gender, futanari being able to preform any form of magic well, but not excelling in any area, shemales in physical enhancement and enchanting things, and cunt boys at mundane things like cleaning spells. Ordinary men and women see no particular advantage to their magic and are effectively weaker, but men are more talented at releasing magical power in dazzling spells, while women are better at subtle effects.
>>
>>11247033
I preferred mind slaver
>>
>>11253065
Infected for me.
>>
>>11252874
Damn, pretty harsh
>>
Enslaved had the best chemistry between waifus and the lewd stuff, and since waifus > everything else, enslaved is objectively the best
>>
>>11253399
All the waifused sucked.
>>
>>11253411
As people yes, as fap material no
>>
File: [...homie].jpg (26KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
[...homie].jpg
26KB, 486x485px
>>11253399
> Not ruling over the underworld with your former mistress as your personal slave.
You're the reason why everyone thinks humans a beta-faggots. Go out and fucking conquer shit bruh!
>>
>>11251531
>New body.
~16yo girl, brown hair, thicc legs butt and thighs.
>Worldly change
50% of men become traps, 50% of women become futas. the world is now 25% men, 25% futa, 25% traps, 25% women.
>Power
The ability to phase through walls
>>
>>11247033
I much prefer Enslaved, Eronomicon, Infected, Messed Up Waifu, Mindslaver, Nemesis, Sex Magic, and Super Prison.
>>
>>11253666
>Eronomicon
ew
>>
>>11251531
>Immortality
>New body
a cute girl of around 25 years old
Short brown hair
B cups
a little under 6'
basically my dream grill
>Magical Item
Power/magic
a ring that stops my menstral cycle and if possible gives me a healing factor
>Money
>>
>>11248833
>>11252083
https://m.imgur.com/a/L3F7z
Imgur link to the full thing from last thread.
>>
File: Nemesis1.jpg (2MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis1.jpg
2MB, 1200x10000px
>>
>>11253690
>>Immortality
You loose the ability to understand death, and why it scares others, nor can you properly understand it when a person dies, you know that they are gone but you don't quite get the ramifications. Otherwise it's pretty sweet.
>>New body
>a cute girl of around 25 years old
>Short brown hair
>B cups
>a little under 6'
>basically my dream grill
You wake up this way one day, and find that people are totally cool with it, strangely more helpful, but not overly so.
>>Magical Item
>Power/magic
>a ring that stops my menstral cycle and if possible gives me a healing factor
The power is charged by being harmed, it always charges more than it needs to heal you for, granting more healing than needed, and the more you are hurt the faster you heal, but if you go more than a month without being hurt at all it runs out of power.
>>Money
It's really unclear, but for some reason you just always have the money you need, for whatever you want, always conveniently there. You can always just pull some coins or cash out of your pocket or just have it appear in your hand. If you want to pay with credit you'll never exceed your limit, and always somehow have enough money in the bank to cover your credit when you go to pay it off.
>>
Where is other pages?

Lairs and such.
>>
File: 1494976225880.jpg (227KB, 850x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1494976225880.jpg
227KB, 850x1367px
>>11251531
New Body
>Pic Related.
Worldly Change
>Magic is real, as long as you sacrifice enough.
Magical Item
>Immortality
Power/Magic
>I want to control everyone.
Monkey Paw Wish
I want to be the most important person in the world.
>>
>>11254781
Something something hive mind something
>>
File: Only Miguel.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
Only Miguel.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>11254857
Well, we could give her the whole, "Last Person on Earth," thing. Hell, even Captcha agrees with that plan.
>>
>>11253926
>literally only two options where you aren't a girl
>ones a normalfag and ones a disgusting abomination
fuck this
>>
>>11254781
>New Body
>>Pic Related.
You find a piercing kit, and before you know it your body has transformed, and you're covered in piercings that have strangely already healed. People tend to like your new body, often finding it more appealing than they would expect themselves too, and causing them to like you more
>Worldly Change
>>Magic is real, as long as you sacrifice enough.
People tend to judge others based not on how they use their magic, but on what they sacrificed to get it. Mostly magic goes unnoticed, as people that don't sacrifice anything tend not to want to bother dealing with it, and people that have scarified to get magic aren't interested in explaining it or being judged for what they did to get it.
>Magical Item
>>Immortality
You didn't pick an item type, so in keeping with the image you posted, I'm deciding it's a ribbon. Your immortality is dependent upon you having the ribbon tied to your piercings, you can take it off and even if you spend decades without it putting it back on will restore your youth. When it is tied to your piercings though it does prevent you from dying by any means.
>Power/Magic
>>I want to control everyone.
You can only control twenty people at a time, but you can make a person permanently under your control and not count towards this limit by getting them to willingly get a piercing, or wear a ribbon at your request.
>Monkey Paw Wish
>I want to be the most important person in the world.
You are the facilitator of people obtaining magic, you can't deny anyone magic, but you can inflate the sacrifice required, or change what you require, though they have to be able to give it. No matter how many people request magic you can always somehow keep up with demand without it taxing you mentally. To get some magic yourself you must get a group of others to accept your sacrifice, and you can't refuse their price after you select them.
>>
To the guy that called me either lucky or the guy that made the CYOA where all I wanted was the Sloth, I'd like to think I was just lucky. Only CYOA I have anything to do with is the really shitty attempt at body swap/theft one I'm working on.

I should add a sloth pet option, just for shits.
>>
File: [whoahoahs internally].jpg (98KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
[whoahoahs internally].jpg
98KB, 544x626px
>>11255191
Anon...

Do it.
>>
>>11254995
No I'd make him add everyone to his hive mind but I don't really gain anything from writing it out.
I don't fap to writing their builds for them you know?
>>
i want a cyoa where i become a girl and have lesbian adventures where dominant girls strip me and show me what ive been missing
>>
>>11255319
i want a cyoa like that too except real life.
>>
>>11245121
>Class
Inquisitor
>Judgments
Charm
>Divine Blessings
Immortality (2), Favored Enemy (2) - Demons, Vampires, Sealed Demon (2) - Youth tsundere succubus, Missionary (2)
>Enemies
Mortals, Posessed, Witches, Fallen Angels,
>Companions
Gabriella, Sister Sistine, Sister Anna
>Base of operations
Apartment
>Mission
St. Agustine's Academy
>Drawbacks
The loophole, B'Elanna Beauford, Delayed rescue, Unfavored Enemy (half-dragons)
DLC
>Monsters
Manticores, Arachnes, Hellhounds, Elder Liches, Gorgons
>Secrets
Transform
>Drawbacks
Stalked, Damsel in distress, Heroism, Baleful Moon
>>
>>11255319
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jEIhgnDAVtiKR60HMK8smKhecnq5N9BmTyPaD_2LYeQ/edit
Here's Rosanon's Yuri CYO/u/ masterpiece WIP document, have a read.
>>
>>11255319
I want you to make that
>>
File: 42a.jpg (58KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
42a.jpg
58KB, 650x429px
>>11255589
>Yuri
>>
>>11244784
>In Your Prime
>You're always healthy but will die when it's your time
What? Do I have an hourglass ticking down somewhere with my remaining years? That's retarded.
>>
>>11255854
muh destiny
>>
>>11255854
>waaah give immortaliteeeee
>>
>>11255961
Dying is for ningen scum.
>>
>>11255854
Simple, it simply makes you produce telomerase.
Cancer and junk build-up still happens.
>>
>>11255854
>That's retarded.
Which is why the Shifter ability is better.
>>11256009
>have cancer
>be healthy
>>
>>11253543
I could live with either or. Ah to not give a fuck about petty shit is master race.
>>
File: waifu_tech.png (3MB, 1336x5808px) Image search: [Google]
waifu_tech.png
3MB, 1336x5808px
>>
File: bleu_cyoa2.0.png (3MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
bleu_cyoa2.0.png
3MB, 1200x7200px
>>
File: vamprebirth.png (2MB, 800x4200px) Image search: [Google]
vamprebirth.png
2MB, 800x4200px
>>
File: maid_cyoa.png (2MB, 1456x3100px) Image search: [Google]
maid_cyoa.png
2MB, 1456x3100px
>>
File: demonologywaifu.jpg (4MB, 1600x5850px) Image search: [Google]
demonologywaifu.jpg
4MB, 1600x5850px
>>
>>11255743
(You)
>>
File: GFD_cyoa.png (3MB, 1200x3430px) Image search: [Google]
GFD_cyoa.png
3MB, 1200x3430px
>>
File: harem cuoa.png (2MB, 1246x4266px) Image search: [Google]
harem cuoa.png
2MB, 1246x4266px
>>11255319
>>
File: backtoschool.jpg (2MB, 1000x6400px) Image search: [Google]
backtoschool.jpg
2MB, 1000x6400px
>>
>>11252682
>Being yang
So do you wnat to be cut your limb?
>>
File: 10 out of 10 cyoa.png (3MB, 1000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 cyoa.png
3MB, 1000x2700px
>>
File: twin_cyoa.png (596KB, 800x2190px) Image search: [Google]
twin_cyoa.png
596KB, 800x2190px
>>
File: 5PL5.png (17KB, 745x223px) Image search: [Google]
5PL5.png
17KB, 745x223px
Decided to go and ask Ban, the artist whose art was used for the Trap Queen CYOA, what he thought of it.
>>
>>11251531
>New Body(4 left)
22, dickgirl, catgirl
>royalty(2 left)
>True Love(0)
A MILF Lioness(catgirl, ofc)
>>
>>11250015
From the thumbnail I thought this was messy scat. I don't know why I clicked.
>>
>>11257107
Okay and?
>>
>>11257206
Your new True Love was the Princess of a small hidden African kingdom of Cat People who went abroad to look for a new royal spouse. For reasons, she decided that you were the perfect partner for her, and used ancient magic known only to the royal family to change you into a catgirl (with a dick, of course; you'll have to continue the royal line).

Your country is a small coastal nation cut off from most others by mountains and desert. It's not very wealthy, but the people (who all have feline traits) are friendly and welcoming, and are constantly throwing festiavals and parties in the streets, where you will always be a guest of honor if you show up. You live very comfortably in a large mansion attended to by servants, and where your Queen is always there and ready to take you to bed - she wants a whole litter to ensure the future of the line.

Unfortunately, your Queen expects you to do most of the actual running of the country while you're here... fortunately, local politics are fairly simple, mediating disputes between families and dealing with the occasional foreign dignitary or businessman.
>>
>>11247033
shit taste
>>
>>11256835
Race: Kitsune(-5)
Class: Wizard(-6)
Social
>Gift of Tongues(-3)
Mental
>Knowledgeable(-4)
>Willpower(-4)
>Quick Learner(-4)
Miscellaneous
>Adventurer's Kit(-1)
>Half-Dragon(-8)
Disadvantages
>Danger Bait(+5)
>Irritating Rival Princess(+5)
World: Random Fusion(1,4)
>High Fantasy
>Erotopia

A Half-Dragon Kitsune Wizard in a high fantasy world. I'm going for all the magics. Perks make for a not unreasonable facsimile of typical RPG powerset to rapidly gain skills, while being relatively unaffected by effects that would cause loss of control.

Being danger bait, sounds rather like the typical adventurer random encounter field, and as such would be something I'd be expecting anyway in such a setting.

Rival Princess seems like a girl who's miffed that I, as a dragon haven't kidnapped her. Or, considering the Erotopia setting, possibly one who's gotten a little confused and set out to (s)lay the dragon.
>>
>>11251531
Six points to spend because I filled out someone elses -

New Body (1)
>Pic Related - 18 year old female.
Worldly Change (1)
>People can change their sex at will and control their fertility.
Worldly Change (1)
>STDs no longer exist.
Worldly Change (1)
>Everyone becomes polyamourous. Sex is considered an everyday casual thing between friends, or even acquaintances. Minor fetishes become everyday normal things and major fetishes are, at worst, only a little weird.
Worldly Change (1)
>The world is now a post-scarcity techno-socialist utopia run by a mixture of democratic vote and ultra-efficient AI guidance.
Money (1)
>>
>>11255001
you can get a dick later on.
>>
Anyone have that like 26 page one where some girl with purple eyes tells you a bunch of choices of creatures to take care of and then each one has their own set of choices? I lost track of it and can't find it in the archive.
>>
>>11258422
It was made by Beri, and you can find his stuff in the pastebin.
>>
File: 8afffa049c7794477310ff7553a902cb.png (816KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8afffa049c7794477310ff7553a902cb.png
816KB, 706x1000px
>>11256835
>Gender
Female
>Class
Wizard (6)
>Race
Kitsune (4)

>Physical Boons
Vitality (3)
>Social Boons
Beauty x2 (6)
Sex Appeal (1)
Charm (3)
>Mental Boons
Quick Learner (4)
>Misc Boons
Lucky (4)
Bag of Coin (1)

>Disadvantages
Danger Bait (+5)
Irritating Rival Princess (+5)

>Setting
Erotopia (3)

Traveling foxy Wizard seeking fun and adventure~! Sure I end up getting captured a lot, but since I live in Erotopia, I don't mind so much... and I always end up escaping eventually, so its okay!
>>
File: 1476129749574.jpg (585KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476129749574.jpg
585KB, 707x1000px
>>11251531
Let's try this out.

New body
>Pic related
Royalty
Generally a small kingdom out of the way of most affairs, and almost forgotten if it weren't for the regular travelling merchant.
True Love
>A beautiful princess from another kingdom
World Change
>Polyamory is acceptable
>>
>>11253926
can i get the original on that Game Over image
>>
File: Messed-Up Waifu 01.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Messed-Up Waifu 01.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
Messed-Up Waifu
The stuttering and laughing is fucking annoying but the concept's fun.
1/4
>>
File: Messed-Up Waifu 02.jpg (4MB, 1200x9277px) Image search: [Google]
Messed-Up Waifu 02.jpg
4MB, 1200x9277px
2/4
>>
>>11259000
>polygamy
It's time to go fellate a shotgun
>>
File: Messed-Up Waifu 03.jpg (3MB, 1200x9536px) Image search: [Google]
Messed-Up Waifu 03.jpg
3MB, 1200x9536px
3/4
>>
File: Messed-Up Waifu 04 (DLC).jpg (1MB, 1200x3438px) Image search: [Google]
Messed-Up Waifu 04 (DLC).jpg
1MB, 1200x3438px
4/4
>>
File: Messed-Up Waifu Completed.jpg (3MB, 1920x2780px) Image search: [Google]
Messed-Up Waifu Completed.jpg
3MB, 1920x2780px
>>11259485
And my picks.

>Game Mode
Be The Girl Mode

>Compensation
Comfort [-2]
Hearth and Home, Tier 1 [-1]
Immortality, Tier 2 [-6]
Money, Tier 1 [-3]

>Appearance
Choosy (See Image)

>Quirks
Body Swap [+1]
Desserts, Blood [+1]
Emasculation [+1]
Favourite Hole, Ass [+1]
(In)Fertility, Tier 0 [+1]
Let Go! [+1]
Let's Try That! [+1]
Loli [+1]
Phone Sex [+1]
Scarred [+1]
Sex Marathon [+1]
Urinary Incontinence [+1]
>>
So do you guys prefer simple CYOAs like >>11251531 and >>11256867 or complex ones with dozens of options, calculator optional?

I'm guessing since we're all turbo autists here it'd be the latter.
>>
>>11259644
Complex ones because I have nothing to do with my life and prefer being confused and not understanding what to do.
>>
>>11259644
either or can be good. however i think the more complex a cyoa gets, the higher the margin for error in making it. it's much easier to make an un-fun boring mess of a cyoa the more complex you make it. for this reason i think there is a much higher amount of good simple cyoas than there are good complex cyoas.
>>
>>11259644
Complex is better. A simple cyoa has no replay value. You make a build in a minute or so and then you're done with it forever, it isn't even worth saving.
>>
>>11259644
Complex ones hold my attention longer and I guess that's the point. >>11259709 makes a very good point regarding quality though I'd add that too much complexity can hobble decent ones as well, that sci-fi one with ship building and various corps to work for is too intimidating to even start.
>>
>>11259644
I don't want to need a calculator.
>>
>>11259644
Kinda depends on what you're going for.
Simpler once are meant for you to make a scenario from it. That's why the interactive once are so simple, it gives simple rules but lot's of potential options.

If it's not your goal for them to make half they fun by making up a scenario I should say "dozens of options" is the right way to go.
>>
>>11259644
Calculator CYOAs are the best kind of CYOA.
>>
File: 1490404743031.jpg (4MB, 3000x3262px) Image search: [Google]
1490404743031.jpg
4MB, 3000x3262px
>>11257665
I was curious to see how a Japanese artist views CYOAs, since I assumed most of them were unaware they existed.
>>
>>11260359
This one is very limiting, offering no way to acquire more points or really get full optimization
>>
>>11259644
Simple ones are good if they pander to my fetishes, but generally complex ones are better because they're more likely to allow me to involve my favorite fetishes without needing to directly pander to them.
>>
>>11259644
I definitely prefer the complex ones
although a lot of those ruin it with dice rolling for me
>>
>>11260964
Dice rolling is fine, as long as it is optional.
>>
>>11256923
Immortality, Become the Girl, Induce Fetish, and The Clock. I'm going to go back to early human civilization, and give everyone in the world into exhibitionism and group sex, just to see what happens.

Oh, and I'm turning off furries every time they start to exist again. You're l welcome, Trash.
>>
>>11260359
i don't get why in this cyoa about having sex with traps, like there are so many options about making your trap basically a woman. who with a trap fetish saw a trap and was like "oh fuck i love traps but they'd be so much better with a vagina, breasts and a womb, and i refer to them as a female."
>>
>>11260359
Only thing that makes this CYOA better than most are the 'Bow Down' + 'Cock Enhancement' options.
>>
>>11259644
Simple if it's open-ended has far more potential than even the most complex Autism-mode CYOA.
>>
>>11261181
>and i refer to them as a female
"If it has a skirt then it is a girl" I agree with the other stuff though, that is just weird.
>>
>>11259644
I think both can have their merits. The thing is, most CYOAs I see are "make yourself powerful" or "build your waifu" kind of things. I want to have some sort of challenge in it, not just build a perfect fantasy (I can do this on my own thank you very much).

As an example, I really liked Lew/d/ pill, especially deal with the devil mode. I think that's a great example of balanced complexity vs challenge, it's kind of "push your luck" game at that point.
>>
>>11253610
Don't worry anon, I gotchu.

An accident in genetic modification has lead to the rapid spread of mutated sex chromosomes - some men have become particularly effeminate, while some women have grown cocks. Even rarer are cases like yours, where your gender has been completely reversed to that of a girl! These genetic modifications were originally created to grant humans super-powers, and so a small percentage of the population has started to develop an array of abilities. You're one of them, and have gained the ability to pass through matter at will. However, your ability is sustained by your lust - the hornier you are, the more quickly you can phase through walls.
>>
File: c0da9b03ba6b2f2007d382961104d47f.jpg (160KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
c0da9b03ba6b2f2007d382961104d47f.jpg
160KB, 1280x960px
>>11258076
With advancement in AI technologies, eventually a point was reached where a singularity within the internet developed into an incredibly advanced AI. It soon became clear that the developments this AI was suggesting would be incredibly beneficial to the world - genetic modification technology, fertility control, cures for diseases and general improvements to the functioning society. Once the governments began to implement these, the world soon progressed into a technological utopia where people were free to express their sexualities as they pleased. Being able to change genders at will, with no chance of getting pregnant unless desired and no risk of contracting STDs, soon had everyone experimenting with sex of all kinds and opening up to it with one another. There were only benefits to sex, so it became a common thing between friends - and with an increase in lewdness, so did society become more accepting of all kinds of fetishes.
>>
File: 1484239049742.jpg (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484239049742.jpg
419KB, 1280x720px
>>11251531

2 extra points from >>11261710 and >>11261841

>Immortality (2)
>Magical Item (1)
Granting the Magical Realm choice. An interface with a state of the art, incredibly realistic VRMMORPG installed on it! Unfortunately, this model is somehow bugged...
>Transformation (3)
My in-game avatar!
>Worldly Change (1)
A highly realistic VRMMO game has recently been released, which has millions of players already! Technology has advanced appropriately alongside it, though it is not commonplace yet.
>Monkey Paw Wish
I wish for some cute (and lewd) party members!
>>
>>11261181
Some of us like to disarm our traps before opening them.
>>
>>11260359
Stop spreading our autism around, you retarded ass.
>>
>>11261181
Because adding a few extra options is an easy way to increase the amount of people who might enjoy your CYOA, even if it runs the risk of someone playing it the "wrong" way. It's not like all the options have to be used anyway, some people might like cuntboys and only pick vagina, while others might want breasts along with the standard trap package. And they work on yourself, in case you wanna have children without burdening your queen, or something like that.

I really don't see why you'd want less options, unless you're an asshole who throws an autistic fit when people don't conform to the exact specifications of your own turn-ons.
>>
File: 1 - PftN45n.jpg (2MB, 1900x8500px) Image search: [Google]
1 - PftN45n.jpg
2MB, 1900x8500px
>>
File: 2 - 945lGzn.jpg (2MB, 1900x8500px) Image search: [Google]
2 - 945lGzn.jpg
2MB, 1900x8500px
>>11262721
>>
File: 3 - dAFR4j5.jpg (2MB, 1900x8500px) Image search: [Google]
3 - dAFR4j5.jpg
2MB, 1900x8500px
>>11262736
>>
File: 4 - K52r9Ef.jpg (2MB, 1900x7000px) Image search: [Google]
4 - K52r9Ef.jpg
2MB, 1900x7000px
>>11262743
>>
File: 5 - PeX9Mr9.jpg (2MB, 1900x8000px) Image search: [Google]
5 - PeX9Mr9.jpg
2MB, 1900x8000px
>>11262758
>>
>>11261181
Some people have bad taste
>>
File: Infected page 1 of 3 D.png (4MB, 1200x9716px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 1 of 3 D.png
4MB, 1200x9716px
>>
File: Infected page 2 of 3 D.jpg (3MB, 1200x9502px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 2 of 3 D.jpg
3MB, 1200x9502px
>>11263488
>>
File: Infected page 3 of 3 D.jpg (3MB, 1200x9600px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 3 of 3 D.jpg
3MB, 1200x9600px
>>11263498
>>
>>11262210
>Immortality (2)
You stop aging, and even if you die you respawn like a video game character. However you lose all your loot when you do, and anyone can take it without any repercussions, and no one minds if someone kills you, it's just considered pvp, though that doesn't mean can get away with killing them.
>Magical Item (1)
Clearly you travel to the game world when you use the interface, which vanishes along with your body when you do, becoming your in game menu. People there tend to treat you like you're just there to erp.
>Transformation (3)
You transform by thinking of your username and password.
>Worldly Change (1)
The world reacts to rapidly try and produce as many alternate versions of the game as possible to try and take some of the market share.
>Monkey Paw Wish
A group of cute and lewd girls shows up in the game, however like you they're actually physically there, unlike you they come from yet other worlds that have also produced the game in some form or another. Whenever you log out there is a chance that you end up in the world of a party member.
>>
Is there interest in a specialized tool for CYOA creation? There is one already, but both the result and the usability are subpar, and I'm not sure I've ever seem anyone use it. People seem to have managed with the tools available so far, so I'm not even sure there is much need for a special tool.
>>
>>11263851
I'd be more interested in a CYOA program that behaves something like a character creator for a game. Instead of manually trying to keep track of any specific type of points or per-requisites for certain options it would be nice to have it displayed in a sort of customized GUI. Images could also have the typical thumbnail versions but able to expand on a click to their full resolution. Things like that. It would of course be up to the creator how to structure it all and make it look.

Trouble is it wouldn't be an image being shared on an imageboard anymore and that kind of shits on the purpose of having them here. So for the time being it looks like CYOAs here are not going to be as interactive as I want them to be.
>>
>>11262721
No tuition fees for such an expensive, successful school? Of course I'll take up this offer! I'm sure these "conditions" can't be that bad, right?

>School
Private School (0)
Degree Classification: Master's (-50)
Mixed School (0)
Sorority (+5)
Amenities: Pool (-5), Onsen (-5)

>House
Sorority House (-20)

>Food
Fast Food (-5)
Dessert (-5)
Cum Drink (+5)

>People
Sorority: Fetish (+15)

>Body Mods
Height: 1.60m (-3)
Face: Supermodel (+5)
Body: Average (0)
Hair Removal (+5)
Fixed Metabolism (-5)
Sensitivity (+5)
Breasts: Large (+5), Expansion (+7), Remote Controlled (+10), Student Operator (+2), Milk (+2), Perky (-5)
Ass: Large (+5), Firm (-5)
Genitals: Vagina, Squirt (-2), Open Cervix (+5)
Hair: Ass Length, Black
Stretchy Holes (-3)
Cum Lover (-3)
Gag reflex (-3)
Multiple Orgasm (-3)
Flexible (-3)
Random Orgasm (+10)

>Clothing
Casual Clothes: Basic Closet (-5), Sexy Closet (-5), Pajamas (-3), Underwear (-3), Cosplay (-5), (Swimsuits (-3)
Student Choice (+10)
Uniform: Shirt (+2), Skirt (+2), Standard Underwear (0), Flat Shoes (0), Stockings (+1), One-Piece Swimsuit (0), Sports Bra (+2), Sexy Maid (+5)
Formal: Sexy (+2)
Additional:
Dildo - Uniform (+2), Wormhole (+2), Student Operator (+2)
Leather Collar (0), Uniform (+2)
Shibari (+1), Night (+2)

>During School
Lessons: Physical Education, Music, Dance, Art, Language, Science
Detention: Gangbang (+5), Saturday Detention (+5)
Mind Alteration: Trigger Word (+5), Obey Me (+5), 1 hour time limit (+5)
Events: Sports Day (+10), Prize (+5), Prom (+2)

>At Home
Part-Time Job: Waitress (+4)
Punishments: Portal (+20)
Cum Bath (+3), Milking (+3)
Rewards: Laptop (-15), Gaming PC (-15), Toy Box (-5)
Webcam (+10)

>Special
Just Exit (0)
Exchange: 8 remaining points = $55,000
>>
>>11264682
Oops, that should have said 11 remaining points.
>>
>>11256916
do you want to speak english instead of pidgin?
>>
>>11262497

yes I don't think an artist is going to get pissy about us sharing the shit we indulge in on here. Were not publishing his art for commercial gain. Going to him to show him is kinda a dick move.
>>
>>11261181
For fags like me who are into pussies.
>>
>>11263488
Furry-it is:
>Virus structure:
Single strain (120 infection points)
>Infection:
Sex - 10 infection points (110 remaining)
>Infection rate:
1 week - 10 ip (100 ip)
>Virality:
75% - +5 ip (105 ip)
Sub options:
None (105 ip)
>Spawns:
None - 0 ip (105 ip)
>Mutation:
Humanoid (Furries! All kinds of furries!) - +10 ip (115 ip)
Sub options:
natural weapon (claws, fangs, horns ect.) - 10 ip (105 ip)
Night vision - 10 ip (95 ip)
Brood-mother - 15 ip (80 ip)
Enhanced orifices - 10 ip (70 ip)
Enhanced penis - 10 ip (60 ip)
Super seed - 20 ip (40 ip)
>Parameters:
Strength lvl 2 - 20 ip (20 ip)
Agility lvl 2 - 20 ip (0 ip)
Regeneration lvl 1 - 10 ip (-10 ip)
Invulnerability lvl 1 - 10 ip (-20 ip)
Intelligenge lvl 0 - 0 ip (-20 ip)
Pheremones lvl 2 - 20 ip (-40 ip)
Telepathy lvl 0 - 0 ip (-40 ip)
Telekinesis lvl 0 - 0 ip (-40 ip)
>Drawbacks:
Liquid production - +5 ip (-35 ip)
Well endowed - +5 ip (-30 ip)
Self-aware - +10 ip (-20 ip)
Random orgasms - +10 ip (-10 ip)
Libido - +10 ip (0 ip)
>>
>>11265538
Goddammit!!!
I meant furry-itis!
Damn auto-correct!
>>
File: alien_dickgirls.jpg (120KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alien_dickgirls.jpg
120KB, 848x1200px
>>11263488

Infection:
Dual Strain (half cost for Strain A) +75 DNA points
Strain A: Non-Contagious Progenitor (makes sense right?)
Strain B: Sleeper Agent Alien Super Sluts
Infection:Host +15
Infection Rate: 1 Year for Full Conversion +5
Virility:100% -10
Spawns:
Children of Both Strains of Fully Converted are Fully Converted Strain B
Strain B Grows Micro-Symbiotes -30 which are left everywhere the host touches like an Alien Bacteria.
Infected Humans start Growing and Spreading these Micro-Symbiotes Immediately upon Infection.
Within one year the entire Human race should be infected, if not sooner.
+1 Strength +1 Agility for everyone for Fusing with Symbiotes.

Strain A Mutations:
Humanoid +10 Alien Skin Color and Appearance
Sub Options:
Wings -7.5 Alien Skin Dragon Wings
Retractable -2.5 Wings
Immortality -10
Enhanced Orifices -5
Enhanced Penis -5
Self-Sustainable -10
Super Seed -10
Bio-luminescent -2.5 Wings Regeneration
Iridescent -2.5 Wings Doubled Pheromones
King/Queen -10 My Kingdom, My Rules.
Strain B Mutations:
Humanoid +10 Alien Skin Color and Appearance
Sub Options:
Broodmother -15
Enhanced Orifices -10
Enhanced Penis -10
Super Seed -20
Hypnosis -15

Strain A Parameters:
+2 Strength -10 (+1 Level for free)
+2 Agility -10 (+1 Level for free)
+3 Regeneration -20 (+1 level for free)
+3 Invulnerability -30
+2 Intelligence -20
+1 Pheromones +/-0
Strain B Parameters:
+1 Strength (+1 Level for free)
+1 Agility (+1 Level for free)

Strain A Drawbacks:
Sex Change +10 Change All to Futanari
Liquid Production +5 Milk and Semen
Well Endowed +5 Breasts Penis Hips and Ass
D-Nipples +10 Alien Nipples
D-Vagina +10 Alien Vagina
D-Penis +10 Alien Penis
Non-Contagious +10
Random Orgasms +10
Libido +10

Strain B Drawbacks:
Sex Change +10 Change All to Futanari
Liquid Production +5 Milk and Semen
Well Endowed +5 Breasts Penis Hips and Ass
D-Nipples +10 Alien Nipples
D-Vagina +10 Alien Vagina
D-Penis +10 Alien Penis
Random Orgasms +10
Libido +10

0 points remaining
>>
Pizzaroni
>>
>>11268191
Paparoni.
>>
>>11259644
I think good writing makes for the best kinds. I know a few simple ones that always get me going as well as a few long ones.

Im also a fan of RYOA but no one really makes those.
>>
>>11262721
On the one hand, it really DOES add something that slut life was missing. On the other hand, the author couldn't be bothered to use different pictures from slut life for the same options, then had the gall to claim it wasn't a rip-off from slut life. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>11244784
Going all the way back to five gets me a lot of points. I think I'll pick a super power (mind reading) have unlimited bedroom eyes, the ability to walk between worlds, and a fuckton of wealth. That last one is the best, but the others are nice. Oh, and the reincarnation I suppose.
>>
>>11253666
>Eronomicon
That got released?
>>
File: PickYourLoli.jpg (2MB, 3000x6081px) Image search: [Google]
PickYourLoli.jpg
2MB, 3000x6081px
>>
>>11268872
>Grandma
>Vampire
Why yes I did read that one doujin.
>>
>>11268872
Ojou-sama and Futa. I'd pick Brown too if you could select two physical options.
>>
>>11268872
Pubescent Tomboy
>>
>>11268872
What if I want to be the loli?
>>
>>11263498
What are the limits on shapeshifting? If you take titan can you go back to normal size? Can you change genders?
>>
>>11263488
What if I wanna track down meridith vickers with my virus as "thanks"
>>
>>11268872
vampire and grandma are pretty much the best.
>>
>>11262721
Doctorate pretty much guarantees a cushy teaching position (-100)
Public school, since it's more laid back.
Joining the greek life seems like a good way to make friends (+5)
Grocery store is pretty much necessary to live. (-5)
Barracks style seems nice enough. If I'm sharing with a person, I might as well share with a bunch of people. (-10/-110)
I guess I need to pay again for fresh food. (-10/-120)
Partier sorority sounds fun. (+10/110)

>>11262736
Default age is fine I guess, although it's a bit old for college. Since it grants points, there's no reason I wouldn't be a supermodel. (+5/-105)
Being athletic is worth paying for. (-5/-110)
Hair removal is also nice. And I think medium tits are just right. (+8/-102)
Milk production is okay, it's kind of hot. (+2/-100)
A large ass is the hottest ass. But it needs to stay firm, and for that matter my tits should stay perky. (-5/-105)

I guess I'll take a fertile vagina, and an open cervix seems like free points. (+10/-95)

I'll have back length blonde hair.

I'll take Won't Fit, since the feeling of stretching is very nice. (+5/-90)

Ah, all this clothes stuff costs points. I'll just go with Student Choice. (+10/-80)

A slutty uniform is fine with me. Cut-off shirt, miniskirt, no under wear. (+15/-65) I'll stay with flats though, no sense suffering. The stockings are a free point, and for sports I'll wear a microkini I suppose. I think (though I'm not sure) that I'm only supposed to pick one of the three PE boxes. (+6/-59)

I'll also take a buttplug and chastity as appropriate uniform elements. A urethral plug seems fine too. I think if the urethral plug vibrates and the buttplug is a wormhole, I can handle that. Both left in a public place. (+22/-37)
A leather collar as part of the uniform doesn't seem that bad either really. (+2/-35)
>>
>>11269705
Science, language, art, music, service, and I guess dance class seem fun enough.

Dildo seat I guess. (+4/-31)
Gangbang is a reasonable punishment but I don't intend to be punished. (+5/-26)
Wrestling is a reasonable sport. (+10/-16)

Pornstar work isn't that bad considering what else goes on. (+10/-6)

A two-liter enema with a plug is a nice way to keep my insides cleaned out anyway (+8/+2)
Milking is needed since I'm lactating. (+3/+5)
I'll accept spanking daily for twenty minutes (+10/+15)
The blog is also okay. I'm doing it anyway so people will find out. And the webcam while I'm at it. (+25/+40)
If I trade that all for money, that's $200,000, which is enough to live for a decade even without working. It's good money and better than a lot of the other possibilities.
>>
File: tenpowerstofuckwithgirls.png (2MB, 673x4471px) Image search: [Google]
tenpowerstofuckwithgirls.png
2MB, 673x4471px
Second cyoa I made. This one is a work in progress, but fuck it felt like sharing.
>>
>>11269828
I rape and kill her as she suggests.
>>
>>11269828
i wish that the lesbian option actually made you female
>>
>>11269828
Needs an option to become a cute girl.
>>
>>11269976

I was thinking this too, will work that in.
>>
>>11269828
choices:
>Gain a power and go back to earth but you'll die at like 40
>Stay there for eternity and go insane
>Kill her become a god and stay there and go insane
Literally no good options, what the fuck anon. The "I take half your lifespan" thing is a punishment for people who want MORE power, not for people who just don't wanna rot away in a void.
>>
>>11269993
Awesome, good stuff anon!
>>
>>11269828
this (>>11270038), the penalty for even playing the cyoa is way too much for it to be worth it. the "half your lifespan" thing should be an option for people who want to take more options than is normally allowed.
>>
>>11269828
I rape and kill her as she suggests AND take the PSP.
>>
>>11270091

Good advice, will work with this.
>>
>>11270038
>>11270091
yeah, i agree
>>
>>11269828
Rape and murder sounds like the best option.
>>
>>11259485
Compatibility Mode
Low Standards: +1 (Rolled 2)

Quirks
Milking +1
Cum Addict +1
Favorite Hole (Anal) +1
Romantic Messages +1
Super Masochist +2

First Waifu (Alice)
Emotionless +1
Yandere +1
Always by your side +2

Second Waifu (Ruth)
Fertility +1
Sexist +1
Meek +1
>>
>>11270109
Option to waifu the insane?
>>
>>11270484
i think that's the option to just stay there with her without accepting her gift or raping/murdering her.
>>
>>11270484
take doubling down and take her as one of your lovers
or just stay in limbo and rape her forever, it's bound to eventually work
>>
File: ask any lawyer.png (61KB, 284x225px) Image search: [Google]
ask any lawyer.png
61KB, 284x225px
>>11271437
>it's bound to eventually work
>>
>>11256923
>nbr
>>
>>11262653
>a trap CYOA lets you turn him into a woman
That's called missing the point
>>
>>11271437
Thats hot
>>
File: The Royal Harem.jpg (458KB, 1669x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Royal Harem.jpg
458KB, 1669x1200px
>>11251531

>Royalty
A kingdom full of wealth, and bounty where many adventurers meet as a gathering point! I live in a palace just outside of the capital with a harem (pic related). The occasional bandit, or monster attack happens every so often, but as long as nothing too bad happens, the Kingdom will prosper.

>Power/Magic
The ability to swap bodies through sex. The swap occurs immediately after orgasm, and can only be undone through the ability. The power stays with me no matter whose body I reside in. If multiple people are involved, then everyone swaps randomly.

>Money
Through proper management of natural resources, taxes, and alliances, the royal coffers are always full unless someone were to make bad investments.

>Monkey Paw Wish
I wish my harem was competent enough to rule in my stead if I desire to take a vacation in another body.
>>
>>11256825
>Amazon/Normal
Tall, but humble proportions.
>Fit -3
>Animal Girl (Bunny) -4
>Expert Maid -3

Athletic, Agile, and (fucking finally) organized and tidy.

Gonna give Roxane a perfect home space to come back to after a rough day (and rock her goddamn world.)
>>
File: The Royal Harem 2.jpg (1MB, 1414x997px) Image search: [Google]
The Royal Harem 2.jpg
1MB, 1414x997px
>>11272191
>>
>>11270038
Ah, but when you make the trade you're already dead. Your remaining life is 0. She gets nothing, which seems appropriate since she's already stuck in limbo forever. What would she want with an increased lifespan there anyway?
>>
i want to be forcibly stripped and embarrassed
>>
>>11272362
thanks for sharing with the class
>>
>>11268659
>I think good writing makes for the best kinds
No shit. That's such obvious and general "advice" it helps no one. "Just write good man!!1!"
>>
>>11256835
Female
Rogue (-5)
Elf (of the brown variety) (-3)
Speed (-3)
Beauty (-3)
Sex Appeal (-1)
Charm (-3)
Pleasing Voice (-2)
Lucky (-4)
Demon marked (+6)
Fusion: High + Low fantasy (-4)
Sociable (-3)
>>
>>11256835
Female

Barbarian (20)
Kitsune (15)

Might (12)
Toughness x2 (6)

Willpower (2)

Half-Dragon (-6)

The Affectionate Lamia (-9)

Danger Bait (-4)
Irritating Rival Princess (1)
Infamous (5)

High Fantasy (2)
Erotopia (1)
>>
File: IMG_6630.jpg (1MB, 1314x2148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6630.jpg
1MB, 1314x2148px
Any CYOA with cuckqueans ?
>>
>>11273254

That is absolutely adorable and I need more.
>>
File: Affair CYOA v1-06d - Page 1.jpg (4MB, 1060x8695px) Image search: [Google]
Affair CYOA v1-06d - Page 1.jpg
4MB, 1060x8695px
>>11273254
This, if you pick the right option(s).
>>
File: Affair CYOA v1-06 - Page 2.jpg (478KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Affair CYOA v1-06 - Page 2.jpg
478KB, 800x600px
>>11273388
Explanatory mystery box.
>>
>>11273388
???

>Wife
Kind
Shy
Soft Spoken
Feminine
Mature
Calming
Witty

2 Years Older

Ass 3
Tits 3
Height 2
Body 1
Complexion 1

Home Life 1

>Mistress
Expressive
Boyish
Lustful
Witty
Competitive
Aimless
Affectionate

3 Years younger

Ass 2
Tits 1, smaller than average
Height 1
Body 3
Complexion 2

Home life 4

>Ending
???
>>
>>11268939
Tell me more
>>
>>11273388
How: Bonkers for me
Personality and Traits:

Wife: Diligent, Shy, Feminine, Humble, Calming, Obessive
Ass: Legendary
Breasts: Average
Height: Smaller
Body: Average
Complexion: Pale

Mistress: !!!, Diligent, Affectionate, Harsh, Mature, Lustful
Ass: Average
Breasts: Legendary
Height: Same
Body: Meat
Complexion: Darker

Homelife
Wife: Just fine
Mistress: Instrusive

Ending: >>11273404
Well, shit. But given my choices I suppose it wasn't going to end any other way.
>>
>>11273655
That's what you get for oildrilling.
>>
File: 1463309570584.jpg (65KB, 720x840px) Image search: [Google]
1463309570584.jpg
65KB, 720x840px
>>11273673
Dunno, seems like a sacrifice well worth it to me.
>>
>>11273319
Me too...
>>11273388
Hoooly shit thank you !
>>
>>11273388
Origin: ???

Wife: Refined, Diligent, Kind, Mature, Charming, Calming, Witty
Tush: Average
Chest: Big
Height: Same
Body: Healthy
Complexion: Pale

Mistress: Expressive, Affectionate, Loud, Boyish, Lustful, Witty, Competitive
Tush: Big
Chest: Average
Height: Taller
Body: Muscle
Complexion: Darker

Home Life: Enthusiastic
Mistress: Frequent

Ending: Harem
>>
>>11263488
I think way too much about this one. I always go Dual Strain, making myself a tier more powerful than my Infectious Strain.

The issue arises, then, that my Infectious Strain is limited to women. This is your usual harem power fantasy. However, that means I can't elevate any males to our level. This is fine in the short term, since I want to enjoy my power for a while (we all have immortality), but at some point I need to spread the gift.

So here's the dilemna. Either I must spend the extra points to make my Infectious Strain not limited by gender (meh) or allow the females to become pregnant (which is a fetish of mine). The issue with the pregnancy option is that I would only want our improved offspring many, many years down the line and I have no wish to use contraception for 100+ years. Alternatively, I could just bite the bullet and make my Infection spread via impregnantion, fully embracing that fetish but sacrificing a century of care-free harem fun
>>
>>11272191
>>11272202

First attempt at this.

Your prosperous kingdom ran extremely well underneath your rule, but with everything going so well, you decided to take more and more breaks from ruling. The majority of your days are spent alongside your harem fucking, and being fucked by them every time you swapped bodies with them until one fateful day.

With your ever increasing vacation time, you start becoming addicted to swapping in order to experience new pleasures in your girls' bodies that you're barely notice that one of your harem members has used your body's position to slowly turn your prosperous kingdom into a despotic one.

Everyday, your harem creates more, and more reforms are made in order to build up your kingdom's military, while leaving nothing to the people. And everyday, your harem distracts you with the ecstasy of newer, and newer carnal pleasures that you didn't even realize the state of your lands until it was too late.

That was the last time you were in your male body, and now you're constantly stuck in the bodies of your harem members, acting as a "one-man harem" for them while your girls take turns ruling the Kingdom in your stead.
>>
>>11269828
It's an interesting start and i hope you expand it more.
That being said, in that situation, I'd take Note of Suggestion.
>>
File: laywers.jpg (183KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
laywers.jpg
183KB, 707x1000px
>>11273388
how
>bonkers for me

wife
>refined
>harsh
>loud
>feminine
>child-like
>apathetic
>conceited
>same age
>no tush
>flat chest
>way smaller
>chubby
>pale

mistress
>diligent
>affectionate
>boyish
>mature
>charming
>intimidating
>witty
>young
>jean destroyer tush
>blessed chest
>taller
>muscled
>caramel

home life
>swimmingly

paramour
>more intrusive

end
>you did it 2
You know what's missing from this? The relationship between the women. It'd be cool if you could decide who had the higher social status, whether this is someone getting back at someone that has power over her by stealing her man or a powerful woman able to take anything from a lesser woman, including her man.
>>
>>11272191
You quckly get married to a Queen from another Kingdom in an alliance, but after swapping with her, you soon realize that she wants YOU to carry your unborn child until birth while she spends her days fucking your harem and learning to use your dick better than you.

Everyday, you watch the Queen in your body pleasure the harem far better than you ever could with the girls lightly teasing you.

One night, you overhear that the Queen wants to use her intimate knowledge of her own body to fuck your brain out, and her plans of you bearing a few more sons and daughters.
>>
>>11269828
Most of them are like picking Royalty but it only works for 2-3 people. What's the point lol.
>>
>>11259485
TokHaar here, stuttering and laughing is the best part, Zynthia is the best narrator and best girl of all girls I have created. Crazy girls are simply the best. https://efukt.com/21237_Anally_Destroying_a_Mentally_Disturbed_Teenager.html
>>
>>11275779
Help me out here, brother >>11274421
Give me some of that perverted insight.

And remember me when you become a lewd, eldritch god. I already have the building I'm moving my Infected harem into picked out already. We'd just need to come up with 200,000 burger bucks
>>
>>11275817
>>11274421
TokHaar here, Well you could always order your harem sluts to have a etonogestrel contraceptive implant until you want children? It's a pretty neat and doesn't get in the way like a condom and it's not as much work as taking birth control pills.

Also any males that you might sire will not be infected with the virus. Since the virus cannot infect males.
>>
>>11269544
>What if I wanna track down meridith vickers with my virus as "thanks"?
TokHaar here, plot twist: She will track you down and thank you by fucking your brains out.
>>
File: Eronomicon 1 of 4 D.png (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Eronomicon 1 of 4 D.png
3MB, 1200x10000px
>>11268835
>That got released?
Of course
>>
File: Eronomicon 2 of 4 D.jpg (3MB, 1200x9317px) Image search: [Google]
Eronomicon 2 of 4 D.jpg
3MB, 1200x9317px
>>11276057
>>
File: Eronomicon 3 of 4 D.jpg (3MB, 1200x9868px) Image search: [Google]
Eronomicon 3 of 4 D.jpg
3MB, 1200x9868px
>>11276065
>>
File: Eronomicon 4 of 4 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9709px) Image search: [Google]
Eronomicon 4 of 4 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9709px
>>11276076
>>
>>11275779
I strongly agree with this if only because I've been conditioned to think that crazy implies sadistic.
>>
>>11275929
That's my question answered then, thanks buddy. I had assumed the virus enacted changes on the genetic level, starting with the genitalia, that would be passed to the offspring since the chromosomal changes exist independently of the virus. On second thought, I understand why this wouldn't be the case. Were I to be "cured" I wouldn't expect to retain my power, so I shouldn't assume offspring immune to the virus would demonstrate any of it's benefits.

In that case, I might just have to low key live as an immortal harem king without elevating the entire species. There are worse fates.
>>
>>11275986
Nice
>>
>>11275028
Forgot to add:

>the Queen does a better job at running things than you
>everyone knows that she is in your body, and nobody cares that you've been essentially relegated to being a breeding slut
>>
>>11269828
Lot's of intersting options, i especially like the Island option, kinda original with girls having crush on each other, though i'd pick Harem of Waifus. Though i wonder if Royalty kinda steps on many other options as you can order girls to be with you, pretend they love you etc.

I am kinda okay with lifespan thing, a reasonable price to pay for not coming back to life AND getting a power. You not losing half lifespan, you actually gettting half of your lifspan back since you lost all of it when you are dead.

Though i wonder when CYOAs reference your remaining lifspan how is it better to determine it? Take average lifespan for your country and count from there? If so in my case i got 17 years to live and will die at age of 50, not SO bad, i would even be able to rise some kids with my girls, won't see them as adults, but at least as teenagers. As is there is a possability i would never have children with anyone i love, so it might be an improvment. It's a bad idea to stay alive after you 70 in my country anyway, might be optimal to live to 60-65, but 50 is okay considering quality of my remainig life would be higher.
>>
>>11268872
sadist
brown
>>
>>11273388
>Circumstance
???
>Wife personality
Aimless
Harsh
Dramatic
Devious
Conceited
Competitive
Feminine
>Wife body
Tush: medium-big
Tits: medium-big
Height: 5'4"
Weight: healthy
Skin: pale
>Home situation: normal

>Mistress personality
Lustful
Witty
Boyish
Loud
Expressive
Boorish
Humble
>Mistress body
Tush: medium
Chest: medium
Height: 5'6"
Body: healthy
Skin: tan
>Mistress situation: meet up often

>Ending: success
>>
>>11268671
>the author couldn't be bothered to use different pictures from slut life for the same options

Which pictures are the same? I can't see any there.
>>
>>11269828
>ask to meet the girl from Provate School Girl Waifu
>pick Doubling Down
>take Limbo Girl and School Girl Waifu
>order Limbo Girl to give me back my lifespan
>>
>>11256825
Normal

Special Hair -2
Fit -3
Animal Cat Girl -4

/1 point left\

Roxane + Special Bonus due Catgirl
>>
>>11273388
This is why Gee needs to kill himself already.
>>
>>11273319
>Betraying my loved ones and being a pathetic piece of shit is adorable!
I'm so fucking glad that sexual selection already ensures you'll die alone.
>>
>>11278563
woah anon you might need to slow down
>>
>>11256825
Body Type: Amazon
Fit
Monster Girl - Angel
Edeth

Man this CYOA is stingy with the points.
>>
>>11262721

Part 1.

Lolli-mode a go-go!

>Schools:
Master's - 50 pts (-50 pts total)
Mixed school - 0 pts (-50 pts)
Private school - 0 pts (-50 pts)
Sorority / fraternity, no thanks. - 0 pts (-50 pts)

>Amenities:
Pool - 5 pts (-55 pts)
Sports field - 5 pts (-60 pts)
Library - 5 pts (-65 pts)

>House:
Dormitory - 15 pts (-80 pts)
Housemates male - +5 pts (-75 pts)

>Food:
Cafeteria - 15 pts (-90 pts)
Diet food - +5 pts (-85 pts)

>People:
Guardians, girly trainer - +10 pts (-75 pts)

>Body:
Goddamit why is it all in bloody French measurements?!?! Bloody E.U.! We didn't beat Napoleon for this!!

Age, 18 - 5 pts (-80 pts)
Height (Google tells me 1.75 French units is about 5'7" in normal, and 0.05 is about 2 inches) 4'7" - +6 pts (-74 pts)
Face, cute - 0 pts (-74 pts)
Body, skinny - +5 pts (-69 pts)
Hair removal - +5 pts (-64 pts)
Fixed metabolism - 5 pts (-69 pts)
Sensitivity - +5 pts (-64 pts)
Breasts, small - 0 pts (-64 pts)
Ass, large - +5 pts (-59 pts)
Firm - 5 pts (-64 pts)
Genitals, vagina - 0 pts (-64 pts)
Open cervix - +5 pts (-59 pts)
Squirt - 2 pts (-61 pts)
Fertile - +5 pts (-56 pts)
Twins, triplets, x3 multiple - +11 pts (-45 pts)
Hair, ass-length, blonde - 0 pts (-45 pts)
Stretchy holes - 3 pts (-48 pts)
Multiple orgasm - 3 pts (-51 pts)
Random orgasm - +10 pts (-41 pts)
Cum lover - 3 pts (-44 pts)
Gag reflex - 3 pts (-47 pts)
Flexible - 3 pts (-50 pts)
>>
>>11279073

Part 2.

>Clothing:
Closet, Basic closet - 0 pts (-50 pts)
Jewellery - 3 pts (-53 pts)
Pajamas (sic) - 3 pts (-56 pts)
Swimsuits - 3 pts (-59 pts)

>Uniform:
Tops, Shirt & jacket - 0 pts (-59 pts)
Bottoms, skirt - +2 pts (-57 pts)
Underwear, standard - 0 pts (-57 pts)
Shoes - heels, 3" - +2 pts (-55 pts)
Accessories, stockings - +1 pts (-54 pts)
Swimsuit, one-piece - 0 pts (-54 pts)
Sports, P.E. kit - 0 pts (-54 pts)

>Formal:
Sexy - +2 pts (-52 pts)

>Additional:
Buttplug, uniform, vibrator, electricity, guardian - +5 pts (-47 pts)
Dildo, uniform, vibrator, electricity, guardian - +5 pts (-42 pts)
Collar, leather, uniform, home (6 hours), night - +4.25 pts (-37.75 pts)

>During school:
Dance
Language (Mandarin Chinese)
Language (Hindi)
Language (Latin)
Literature
Physical education

>Detention:
homework - 2 pts (-39.75 pts)
Gloryhole - +5 pts (-34.75 pts)
Wall decoration - +3 pts (-31.75 pts)

>Mind alteration:
Trigger word, common word - +8 pts (-23.75 pts)

>Events:
Sports day - +10 pts (-13.75 pts)
Prom - +2 pts (-11.75 pts)
Talent show - +3 pts (-8.75 pts)

>At home:
Part-time job, secretary - +3 pts (-5.75 pts)

>Punishments:
Enema, daily, cream-filled, high-volume, plugged, increased time - +14 pts (8.25 pts)
Spanked, x2 extra time - +4 pts (12.25 pts)
Portal - +20 pts (32.25 pts)

>Rewards:

Laptop - 15 pts (17.25 pts)
Exchange ($86,250 I don't know the current exchange rate, but that's not bad, right? you could get a small house in America for that; couldn't you?) - 17.25 pts (0 pts)
>>
>>11279073
>Lolli-mode a go-go!
who taught you it was okay to speak this way?
>>
File: Alucard, but backwards.jpg (322KB, 589x870px) Image search: [Google]
Alucard, but backwards.jpg
322KB, 589x870px
>>11245121
The whole crusade thing doesn't really do it for me, and higher powers forcing me to do things is bothersome.
I could probably wiggle out of it with Missionary, but that's boring, so I'll just pretend that it isn't an option for this build.
Edge mode, activate!

>Class
Judas Priest 14hp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q25_zXBHplY
I'd multiclass with Gun Priest, but that's both against the rules, and something I can do on my own.

>Judgement
Servitude (free)
I don't intend to use this very often.

>Divine Blessings
Upgraded Dilligence 12hp
Upgraded Virgula Divina 9hp
Upgraded Divine Protection 6hp
Upgraded Divine Beauty 4hp
Upgraded Immortality 1hp
Damn, I'm hard to kill.

>Judgeable Enemies
Vampires 0hp
So, I can only force vampires to obey me.
There's totally no way I could exploit that.

>Companions
Sister Aiko 3g
Sister Rose (free)
I might not have a busty little police girl, but at least I have a bullet based underling that calls me Masta.

>Base of Operation
Mansion -1g
It's my boss's house.

>Mission
The Night Queen 3hp 0g
Oh, fun! A bunch of squishy targets, and a new maid as the prize!
The Secret War might be more satisfying for that purpose, but this is just for thematics, and it happens to work with my maths.

>Drawbacks
Holy Prayer 4hp
Companion (Rose) 1g
I am very lazy, and this premace doesn't really motivate me. In order to actually get me to work for them, The Order would need someone to bind me, and Rose is the only one that seems capable of that.
My judgement works by reciting a minor version of the prayer that bound me.

>DLC 0g
>4hp=6mp

>Secrets
Sanctum Vagina 5mp
Vampyrism 2mp
Transform -1mp
Maximus Sanctum -3mp
Much better, prefered the box anyways.

>More Drawbacks
Damsel in Destress 0mp
Oh darn, what ever will I do?
>>
>>11245121
>>11279385
Being a vampire, I can turn others, thus increasing my options for judgement, if death or magical sealing aren't an option.
The divine immortality and supernatural regeneration will likely make sunlight simply uncomfortable and draining, rather than lethal, and killing me is stupidly difficult without magic, which I'm conditionally immune to.
Maximus Sanctum should allow me to use my mouth as a holy sheath, which apparently works similarly to a holy sword, allowing me to have fun with that vampiric oral fixation. It also lets me have some kinkier fun without relying on regeneration.
Transform is both fun to mess around with, and lets me avoid futas. Other people can love them, but they're just not to my admittedly shit tastes.

Well, it really wouldn't take many changes to turn this into a straight up Alucard clone, but I'm entertained by it none the less.
I'll just enjoy killing and fucking the boredom away while generally being a hedonistic monster that The Order can barely control.
>>
Here's an oldie.
>>
File: cyoa_owner_section_1_png.png (2MB, 5000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_owner_section_1_png.png
2MB, 5000x2500px
new progress
>>
File: 1489635671336.png (290KB, 793x545px) Image search: [Google]
1489635671336.png
290KB, 793x545px
>>11281692
>Dominatrix comes with mandatory mommyshit and diapers
>>
>>11281753
Yeah, I feel like you could make your owner's preferences and features optional.

On an unrelated note, the futa and trap in the image for the Futa owner are actually brother and sister. Think you could add incest as an optional feature?
>>
>>11281795
You should let us add an option to gun the disgusting futa down.
>>
>>11281753
>>11281795
It clearly says that those are optional, and you only get a small +2 points for each one you take. The red stuff is mandatory.

>>11281825
Just make an edit
>>
>>11281845
>Edit
>Spiting his work just because I don't want futas to exist in my world
Rude.
>>
>>11262721

Pervy engineering course, to become the greatest creator of terrifying toys since the legendary Jeff Gord himself

Masters -50
If it's worth doing this it's worth taking the time over it

Private School 0
Girls School -5
A small price for making the rest of this a _lot_ safer

Amenities -5
Dormitory -15
Female housemate 0
Latex Everywhere +5
Comfortably kinky

Cafeteria -15
Diet Food +5
I need to stay in shape for this

Engineer Dom +20
My primary mentor. There's nowhere better to learn the workings of a machine than being impaled on it

Age 18-22 -5
1.5m +5
Supermodel +5
Skinny +5
Small, beautiful, slim, young, perfect. Also completely helpless, even other girls can easily overpower me

Hair Removal +5
Medium breasts +3
Expansion + 2x Increase Maximum +9
Remote Controlled +10
Perky -5
Medium ass +3
Expansion + 2x Increase Maximum +9
Remote Controlled +10
Firm -5
Normally I'll be curvy enough to avoid the loli look but still slender and petite. My mentor will keep the remotes for my expansion, which can enlarge me to obscenely pornographic proportions. I hate looking that way; those bloated tits and ass are gross and disproportionate to my small frame. The weight of them, the imbalance, the discomfort, and the fact that none of my clothes fit so my blouse is ready to burst open and my skirt hardly even covers me up any more so I look like a complete slut all the time... So I'll do anything to get her to put me back the way I should be. She normally shrinks me back down if I'm a good girl and take a really uncomfortable predicament scene without breaking down. Otherwise I have to go to school the next day looking like... that.

Vagina, fertile, no period 0
Hair back length, red
Won't Fit +5
Masochist -3
Now there's a perfectly matched pair. Everything that goes inside my pussy or ass will hurt so _good_... I'll be in tears with the pain but don't you dare stop.
>>
>>11281859
I am the author, I don't care if anyone makes edits. Its not done though, so it'll be a little while before then.
>>
>>11281935

Basic Closet -5
Sexy Closet -5 pick 8 sets
Everything except Pajamas which I don't think I'll be needing and Cosplay which really doesn't fit my theme here: -25

Uniform:
cut-off shirt +5
Skirt +2
Lingerie +2
3" heels +2
Stockings +1
Sexy, but not outright whorish. Perfect for a young woman playing schoolgirl.

One-piece swimsuit 0
PE Kit 0
The others are easy points but these are just classic outfits I can't miss out on

Sexy Maid +5
Fetish formal dress +5

Accessories: buttplug, dildo, chastity, nipple clamps as Uniform +9
Vibrator and electricity on plugs and clamps +9
Guardian controls remote for these and my expansion options
Subtle and understated - I don't want a big show of this stuff, an unobtrusive control device is much better style. As it is I can be stimulated or punished at will without making a public spectacle unless my mentor wants to

Leather collar at all times inc 3 home upgrades +4.5
Subs like me should definitely wear this badge of our status

Corset as uniform +3
Shibari at home +1.1
Dance, language, maths, physical education, science, BDSM
Mostly a conventional curriculum apart from thast last.

Tied to seat +3
Cleaning +1
Wall decoration +3
Girly training +3

Acting as a decoration is probably my most severe punishment. I get attached to one of my mentor's machines and put out in public with a friendly brightly-coloured and clearly labelled control box nearby. Never mind the groping, it's the free play with my shock probes and vibrators and nipple vacuums and breath control tubes that really get me.

Yes, you might think a fucking machine seat would fit the theme of my course. But I'm wearing a steel chastity device and I'm fully plugged already. How's that supposed to work? There are attachment points on my collar and corset so it's easy to make sure I don't go anywhere without permission.
>>
>>11281952

Sports day +10
Prom +2
Talent Show +3
Prize +5

It's not _so_ bad acting as the prize in a girls' school. You end up mostly with a stiff neck and an exhausted tongue.

I don't expect to do so well at the sports day, being very small and skinny without much muscle, but I'll give it my best! My tight holes will make the Toy Dash and Tug of War hurt too much for me to do well, and I haven't a hope at wrestling anybody, but with all the time I spend in really powerful fucking machines I think I could be a champion at No Orgasm.

Pornstar +10
As I get more proficient at subbing in a predicament machine and at designing my own upgrades for the things, naturally I'll feature in promotional videos exhibiting our work. I don't like doing conventional porn so it's specialist material for the restraint aficionados who'll buy all my films and then buy the products featured in them.

Random sleeping conditions +15
This is why I didn't take Pajamas. My favourites are Vacbed and Mummified - strictly restrained on a comfy latex bed and perfectly objectified in such a snug and cosy way. I can cope with the cage and the suspension harness is OK to sleep in once you get used to it, but I never get much rest if I'm left out for the other girls to grope and play with and if I'm strapped into a machine then I'm just a wreck the next day.

Enema +3
Plugged +3
Probably a good idea given what some of those machines will do to me. Don't want to put people off the products by being dirty.

Exercise +3
I definitely have to keep in shape!

Spanked, Weekly, Daily +7
Reminds me of my place; could be important as I become more competent and eventually match my mentor's skills.
>>
>>11281692
Small typo on the futa:
>she needs someone to releive it with
>>
>>11281692
this is some good shit anon

sorry about the dudes whining with every update.

Question though: Can i use a chastity cage if I have no balls?
>>
>>11281993

Laptop -15
Smartphone -15
All media except Books -15
Off-duty stuff. The laptop's not great but there's enough old games around, who needs anything past Civ 4 while waiting for the magnetic leash on her collar to disengage?
Not taking Books because I have access to the library already

Crafting Kit -5
Toy Box -5
Machines -10
Resources for developing my own erotic creations

Just Exit 0
New Identity -10

So there we go. Four years of this and I'll be an experienced bondage queen with extensive knowledge of every kind of exquisite mechanical torture imaginable from firsthand experience. My videos will have made me and my creations well known and should have earned me the reputation I'll need in the specialist circles where these things are valued. Every pain club and mistress's dungeon in the country will want to commission a unique piece from me.
>>
>>11282027
Yeah, it doesn't say you cant.Thanks for the nice reply !
>>
>>11281692
Anybody got the latest versions of the other sections?
>>
>>11281518
4. No sex drive don't mean you don't understand why sex is requred to reproduce yourself. It may be a problem if said asexuality is passed-down to the kids, but there's no reason it'd be a 100% chance since the mother wouldn't be asexual.
>>
>>11281692
>owner-specific mandatory choices
Yeah, no.
>>
>>11282574
>fuck the thought of being owned by someone's so hot
>wait what do you mean they're making me do things?

Just wank off ffs
>>
>>11282605
>i can't believe people don't like being forced to do things that they don't like
>>
>>11282605
>>fuck the thought of being owned by someone's so hot
Not for me. There's supposed to be a big reward for going through all the bullshit, and the trick is to get as much of the stuff you like and as little of the stuff you don't so it's less of an ordeal for you.
>>
>>11282669
Then pick the owner with the choices you like the most? CYOA's aren't supposed to just be 'pick these things you like but we'll pretend they're bad and give you points'. A good CYOA should force you to make choices.
>>
>>11282776
>Then pick the owner with the choices you like the most?
At this point it'd be "pick the owner whose mandatory shit you dislike the least".
>A good CYOA should force you to make choices.
In comparison to the reader's status quo, the end result of a CYOA should be something the reader considers positive (or at worst, neutral).
Additionally, picking the least bad thing isn't a meaningful choice, unlike picking a thing you like out of things that are all good in a different way (preferrably all ways being somehow desirable to the reader personally, but that can't always be the case).
>>
>>11282937
But you still can get a positive end result, you just have to make sacrifices to get there. Which is sort of the point, unless each of those 3 owners has some kind of mandatory fetish which makes it unstomachable.

Most of thise fetishes are pretty standard stuff tbfh.
>>
>>11282982
This is a lewd CYOA. The point isn't to be disgusted and suffer, the point is to get your rocks off. This is why forcing people to pick fetishes they hate is bad design.
>>
>>11282982
Erectile dysfunction, cuck cages, futa, and ballbusting are all extreme fetishes that most people hate. That means that all three choices so far are non-viable for most players.
>>
>>11283108
>futa
>chastity
>extreme

Do you live in Iran?

I wouldn't be surprised if you were a normie, but this is a fucking trap cyoa, man. It's gonna get pretty weird. Making it all optional basically just makes it porn with text.
>>
>>11283145
Futa is extreme. Don't let your /d/ shit blind you, most people don't like it.

And I didn't say chastity was extreme. I said the cuck cage is extreme.
>>
>>11283168
It's just a cage, anon. Your owner isn't gonna cuck you.

I guess Futa's sort of extreme, but we're on /trash/, anon. Most users on 4chan don't even know this place exists. It's like trying to promote veganism at a cannibal club.
>>
>>11283232
It's a cuck cage. Only the most pathetic of losers would wear one. I think you're also forgetting that the guy making you use it also makes you have erectile dysfunction.

If it's extreme, we should be offered alternatives that aren't extreme, don't you think? Not everyone here is going to share the same weird fetishes even if we do all have weird fetishes.
>>
>>11283296
>Chastity is okay
>Chastity is super extreme

???
>>
File: giggle.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>11283232
>Telling futafags that futa isn't the norm is like...
>...promote veganism at a cannibal club.
>Telling them not to eat the meat, but they won't stop all sucking down man meat all day.
I don't know if that was intentional, but it's funny anyways.
>>
>>11283405
Locking your dick in a cage is extreme, as is permanently neutering yourself with permanent erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>11283168
Yeah, futa is extreme.
Extremely hot.
>>
File: 1355650025754.png (7KB, 348x325px) Image search: [Google]
1355650025754.png
7KB, 348x325px
>>11283889
>>
>>11281692
I really like this. ^.^ Can't wait for more!
>>
>>11284020
>^.^
leave and never come back
>>
>>11276057
Yeah but wheres the anon that said he's gonna improve it.
>>
>>11283145
>trap cyoa
no, it's really not a trap cyoa. it's a sissy cyoa. trap cyoas aren't hell bent on making you get fucked in the ass at every turn. this cyoa on the other hand really wants you to be humiliated and emasculated and is trying to put things in your butt and give you a really small cock and make you a gay semen lover with every other choice you have to make. a trap cyoa isn't hell bent on making you suck dick and get fucked in the butt. a sissy cyoa however, is.
>>
File: leave Gollum gif.gif (3MB, 360x170px) Image search: [Google]
leave Gollum gif.gif
3MB, 360x170px
>>11284052
>>
>>11281518
>unable to seriously injure or kill them
Bah, they're not even real. Still, Ultimate Spank Bank is the choice for me. Best overall.
>>
>>11262721
Private school
Mixed between girls and boys
Sorority
Pool, Game Room, Grocery store, Library
Sorority House
Cafeteria food, although I'll go to the grocery store too
Nerdy sorority
23 years old, feminine face, skinny body, Hair removal
small breasts, medium ass
Vagina only, no penis
Sexy closet with a little bit of bondage gear, some jewelry and some swimsuits
Uniform is cutoff shirt, miniskirt, no underwear, flat shoes. I will wear the micro bikini, PE kit, and the sexy maid outfit for my PE classes
Sexy formal wear for the prom
I wear the chastity belt under my uniform, and my sorority sister will diaper me, blindfold me, and put me in ankle cuffs at night. I want my sisters to degrade and humiliate me like the dirty girl I am!

My classes will be Art, Literature, science, music, physical education, and BDSM

Detention is cleaning hallways in my sexy maid outfit

I have girly training and a trigger word to make me orgasm. I'll give it out to all my sorority sisters and some of the boys or girls I meet in class I trust.

Sports day sounds like a load of fun.
I'm going to the prom.

I'll do waitress work on the side

More punishments:
Random sleeping conditions. I might be bad sometimes just so my sisters will do these to me.
I will take a weekly enema. Every Sunday before I go to bed I'll get filled up with water and made to hold it as long as possible before they diaper me up. Why does this give me points? Is it supposed to be a drawback or something?

My reward is a desktop PC, pocket money, movies, and games.
After graduation I will do some further studies and periodically come by to visit my beloved sisters, maybe let them tie my up and force me to poop my panties if they feel like it.

Special: New identity. No one must know I was once a perverted scat man.

I am left with a single point to make into 5000 dollars.

I'm going to try and write a story about this girl, a nerdy young girl who wants to be humiliated by her nerdy sorority friends.
>>
>>11244784
>when your itching for a CYOA and the thread topper is the only one you made...
I love you trashy folks.
>>
>>11276057
Yellow: 6
Green: 0
Blue: 9
Purple: 1
Pink: 7
Red: 6
Black: 4

Upgraded nullify is the best thing from yellow. Charm is also great. And I guess I'd heighten libido and sensitivity.

Green a shit, except for One With Nature.

>>11276065
Mind Sculpt is the perfect spell. Time stop, also good. Can't say I need all these spells, but I guess I'll go with the Spiritual Possession.

Purple is shit. I guess the parasite could be sexy, contextually.

Pink is an utter one-note school and all shit.

>>11276076
Power of Dominance is a good regen option.

Fully upgraded enslave.

Enforce law, too. There's loads of great stuff in red, I want more points in it but that's what I got. Drain strength is needless though because there's plenty of women weaker than me anyway.
But Hex would be great.

Voodoo is fucking amazing. Other than that, black is kind of shit, though Power of Darkness is quite strong.

Honestly no idea how many points I've got for boons. At least the ones from Pink, so I can have immortality.

>>11276084
Well fuck.
>>
>>11283108
Those aren't even the extreme fetishes in my CYOA. You forgot about the genital mutilation and bestiality.

Now, I plan on making a lot more options than this, so please don't think that this is what you're stuck with. The good part of this CYOA is that you are not meant to take that many options, so you can ignore the parts that you don't have a fetish for. I'll make more owner options, so don't worry!
>>
File: cyoa_job_section_1_png-min.png (1MB, 5000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_job_section_1_png-min.png
1MB, 5000x2400px
>>11283530
>>11283296
>>11283168
Also, this isn't a cuckolding CYOA, so please don't get the wrong idea. You're supposed to ignore all of the options you don't like.
>>
File: cyoa_wip_full_png_4ch_2-min.png (3MB, 5000x5458px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_wip_full_png_4ch_2-min.png
3MB, 5000x5458px
>>11282194
I'm splitting up my answers into a lot of posts so I have a chance to post all of my stuff, here you go.
>>
>>11287351
by the way, you will notice diffrences between these versions, and errors. Chances are, I have fixed the error, but I haven't gone through the process of compressing the image all over again, so it seems sloppy. I plan on recompressing them all with the newest changes soon.
>>
File: cyoa_wip_full_png_4ch_1-min.png (4MB, 5000x5540px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_wip_full_png_4ch_1-min.png
4MB, 5000x5540px
>>11287378
OK, this is all of them.
>>
>>11287401
Is pregnancy compatible with egg-laying? I love the idea of being a pregnant trap, but don't want to lose my dick or have a hole in my abdomen.
>>
>>11287497
Yes, its compatible. It didnt say that you cant, so that means you can do it.
>>
>>11273388
Circumstance
>Old Acquaintance
Wife Traits
>Refined
>Harsh
>Devious
>Lustful
>Conceited
>Apathetic
>Intimidating
Mistress Traits
>Expressive
>Kind
>Shy
>Affectionate
>Boyish
>Humble
>Calming
>Mistress one year younger
Tush
>Wife Large
>Mistress Average
Chest
>Wife Large
>Mistress Average
Height
>Wife less then an inch shorter
>Mistress six inches shorter
Body
>Wife Plush
>Mistress Average
Complexion
>Wife Fair
>Mistress Pale
Home Life
>Clingy
Mistress
>Meet often
End
>In tears
Anon, the mistress, and his wife all attended high school together, though the wife felt threatened by the other women, and had her father, who employed her rival's father, transfer them. Years later, Anon takes to drinking as he is dissatisfied with his life and marriage, eventually meeting his old classmate while she moonlighted as a bartender. Already well on his way to being drunk, he is free with his words and his money, buying shots for the both of them, before he wakes up in her apartment the following morning, a smile on his face for the first time in a while, despite the unfamiliar surroundings. Reality hits, though, and he apologizes and informs her of his marriage, but insists they catch up though, disregarding the events of the previous night. She sullenly agrees, though events have a way of repeating themselves, and he frequently awakens to the sight of his mistress snuggled up against him. He slowly begins to lead two lives, his normal daily life, and the other a lovely dream, and while the former grows more and more suffocating, he retreats increasingly more into the later, much to his wife's chagrin and his mistress's pleasure, his wife growing increasingly needy until he cannot take it any longer and come clean on everything, leaving her distraught and furious. In spite, she burns all bridges, but he doesn't care, happy as long as he's free to pursue real happiness with his former mistress.
>>
>>11274716
You could probably decide that yourself, you have the agency to fill in the blanks on this outline of the story the CYOA provides
>>
>>11256899
World 992 for me.
>>
>>11282982
You still think people want to make hard choices or compromise. They don't. Sadly most want to get everything they want and for free.
>>
>>11259485
>Be the Randomly Compatable Girl Mode.
Rolling 10 times.
>Choosy
4, 17, 18, 24, 27, 41, 51, 58, 60, 75
>High Libido
Aright
>Marathon Sex
Who'dve thought..
>Talkative
Guess I can ramble.
>T0, Infertility
We'll figure things out.
>Cum Plugged
This's a bit weird, but I guess there's some re-wiring going on.
>Hide and Seek
Probably more going to be Fuck Me If You Want The Remote but who knows.
>Emasculation
Going to have some fun with this one.
>Troll
Seems to fit so far.
>Romantic Messages
I'd try to be discrete but I Really want the world to know. Is that so bad?
>Blunt
Perfect.

Annoying but loving, honest to a fault, and loving every minute of it whether we're enjoying or own company or exhausting each other in bed, on couches, counters, and anywhere else we happen to get a kick and a few hours.

>Got outta ARAM
Never one without the other. Someone's getting double the love.
>>
>>11281692
Why is ballbusting mandatory reeee
>>
>>11289390
Because fuck you. Not like you're using them anyway.
>>
>>11282982
>But you still can get a positive end result, you just have to make sacrifices to get there.
For some, the sacrifices required would be a bigger minus than any reward they could receive, so it really depends on the person whether a positive result is obtainable at all.
>Most of thise fetishes are pretty standard stuff tbfh.
From what I understand, fetishes aren't a linear progression, i.e. just because you like thing C doesn't mean you must also like things A and B.
>>
>>11287497
>Is pregnancy compatible with egg-laying?
>>11287599
>It didnt say that you cant, so that means you can do it.
...except that "Pregnancy" requires either "Alternate Storage" or "Boypussy", whereas "Egg-Laying" is listed as incompatible with both.
>>
>>11287287
will there ever be the option to not be fucked in the ass by everything else and perhaps be able to fuck someone else in the ass? like at least let me put my dick in another trap's butt.
>>
>>11289910
yea... there's a few weird compatibility issues. Like taking Mega Balls requires Cock Milking, but I want to have my cock removed.

>>11290000
>Play sissy cyoa
>surprised when not allowed to act masculine
>>
>>11281518
Classics. Simple but the Ultimate Spank Bank alone offers plenty for imagination. Which is why it's a choice I'd take.
>>
>>11281795
This. It's a good sense to have more extreme kinks optional when you know they may cause shit unless your whole CYOA is about just them.

>>11281825
And this. Or, for more moral path, curing it.
>>
>>11281825
Please, you wouldn't have the balls. Literally, if this CYOA has anything to say about it.
>>
>>11287287
>>11287334
>>11287351
>>11287378
>>11287401
You might want to start arranging things to be all neat and proper-like.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1502383879782.jpg (4MB, 1220x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1502383879782.jpg
4MB, 1220x10000px
>>
And with bump limit comes new thread: >>11291804
>>
>>11287401
where§s anus section
>>
>>11281518
2 and 4 have too many drawbacks and 3 is rather boring, so The Ultimate Spank Bank it is.
>>
>>11281692
Shouldn't the futa owner want you to have a tight ass-hole?
>>
>>11287287
I want a fat neckbeard owner who has a fetish for enacting public acts of humiliation. Like making you walk with a leash outside while naked or bending you over and spanking you (or a sexual act) while youre on the train.

A horrible person who loves to show off his cute desirable trap.
>>
>>11292894
Are you going to self-insert?
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.