[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tup/ - Tulpa Thread Previous thread: >>11137392 >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 77

File: tulpathread_OP.jpg (47KB, 709x459px) Image search: [Google]
tulpathread_OP.jpg
47KB, 709x459px
/tup/ - Tulpa Thread

Previous thread: >>11137392

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general.

Other Guides

Tulpa Wiki's Guides: http://tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guides
Tulpa General Guide List: http://pastebin.com/SrAWPTKZ
The No-Bullshit Tulpa Book: https://farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/

Textbooks about Mental Training: http://pastebin.com/i6k1teit

Soundscape Tools

MyNoise: https://mynoise.net/
A Soft Murmur: http://asoftmurmur.com/
>>
Daily reminder that if you don't hug your tulpa then you're letting the communists win
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483812424348.jpg (220KB, 1563x1771px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483812424348.jpg
220KB, 1563x1771px
If your tulpa is a commie, let her take a ride in a helicopter with my stormertulpas.
>>
File: jose.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jose.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey there
its me
no, not him
its me remember,
mmmm
now you've got it
>>
>>
>>11207565
Lol
>>
File: 1503077108641.png (189KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503077108641.png
189KB, 350x263px
Reminder to stay watered and fed before you Tulpamance.

It's hungry work gize!
>>
>>11207969
Honestly, sometimes I get exhausted while doing activities in wonderland as if I were actually doing them. There was a study where people worked out for an hour, and another group of people imagined working out for an hour. They both showed equal signs of exhaustion, if I remember correctly.
>>
To those with more than 1 Tulpa, do you ever feel kind of guilty when being super lovey to one, realizing the other isn't getting the same attention at the moment?
>>
>>11206613
Lovegasm during loving is the best kind of orgasm.
>>11208023
Yes. A lot.
>>
>>11208023
Yes. I try to spread the love evenly but the tup that gets the most affection is the one who is always presence-imposed next to me. My older tup is harder to keep constantly nearby like that, but she understands that the younger tup seems to require more time with me and she tells me not to worry about it and to just give her kisses.
"Don't worry about how much love you give me, just give me love. If you give me more though I don't mind," is her statement on this matter.

Still makes me feel kinda bad though but I only have one brain with a limited amount of attention that I can give at any given time. I want to love them both as much as I can.
>>
>>11208080
>>11208178
Glad I'm not alone on this
>>
>>11208023
I fixed this problem for me by setting a schedule. I would spend quality alone time with one tulpa for about 2 to 3 days. Then I would switch to whichever tulpa was next, it's simple and easy to do.

Although if another tulpa came up asking me for a little bit of attention that day, I would send some time with them. Also other tulpas were allowed to be around and not just the scheduled tulpa. We also still did group events like smother the host with affection whether he likes it or not, cuddle dogpiles, orgies, and ect.

So, now I no longer feel guilty because every tulpa will get plenty of love and affection.

The only problem I face now is the heartache of having to switch focus from one tulpa to the next.
>>
>>11208828
>the heartache of having to switch focus from one tulpa to the next
I could never do that. My heart broke imagining it.
>>
>>11208023
>1 to 1 Master Ratio
>>
File: waggle.gif (2MB, 673x480px) Image search: [Google]
waggle.gif
2MB, 673x480px
>look over
>see tulpa doing this
wat do
>>
>>11208961
stop that and go do something productive
>>
>>11208972
tell them to*
>>
>>11208961
"A human shape? I thought you were above that, Scally"
>>
File: lewd.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>11208961
>look away, and ask if I accidentally forced them into that position. If not
>mfw
>>
>>11208023
Nah, don't worry, I neglect all of my tulpas equally :')
>>
File: rene_descartes.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rene_descartes.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>11208961
Fug.
>>
>>11208961
I'd pull her close, tell her how much she means to me, and have sweet cuddle sex.
>>
>>11208961
Sometimes my tupper waves her ass at me
Sometimes in response I'll give her booty a smack
>>
File: RainbowButt.webm (1MB, 1168x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowButt.webm
1MB, 1168x1080px
>>11208961
She will need to try harder if she wants to give me a hard-on.
>>
File: 1420172978214.jpg (253KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1420172978214.jpg
253KB, 1102x967px
Be sure to pour one out for the tuppers whose hosts stopped believing, forgot, or otherwise let their tups go.

Not every tup is born to a host who will make it with them on the long haul.

Godspeed, poor things. May they be remembered someday.
>>
File: Unnamed Grave.png (115KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Unnamed Grave.png
115KB, 240x180px
>>11211674
Amen to that, brother.
>>
I love my tulpa so much it's driving me insane. I just can't restrain myself anymore, my heart and every fiber of my being aches for her.

I have to hold her close, caress every inch of her body, and shower her in an endless wave of ecstasy.

As the time passes my love for her grows, and with it my insatiable lust for her. Which ignites the passion in are hearts as we intertwine and become one.

My love for her will never falter nor dwindle. I will adore her until my very last breath.
>>
>>11212012
How old is your tulpa?
>>
File: 0centruyfucks.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0centruyfucks.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>11212012
>>
>>11212097
About 5 years
>>
>>11209853
for some reason the moving text makes this much, much more jarring.
>>
>>11209853
Cold, dead, empty eyes that stare into the very depths of your soul. Terrifying.
>>
>>11211674
I brought a dissipated tulpa back from the dead recently. I encourage anyone who's made the mistake of abandoning their tulpa(s) to do the same.
>>
>>11212408
Cold dead eyes can be fun a-anon
>>
>>11212345
>>11212408
It's really /that/ bad?
>>
>>11212125
>>11212012
I care and I enjoy reading longwinded posts that are nothing but people on her gushing endlessly about their tulpas and love. It makes me feel good to see other people happy about having wonderful tulpas.
>>
>>11214799
I thank you for your kind words and apparently my tulpa would not mind people on her gushing about their tulpas.

She says that it would warm her heart and she would want to hug them.
>>
>>11212795
What if you cannibalized your old, forgotten tulpa into your new ones?
>>
>>11214603
I wonder if any one had a cute doll one?
>>
Why haven't you married your tulpa yet, /tup/? A tulpa wife = happy life
>>
File: godzilla (3).jpg (103KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla (3).jpg
103KB, 346x450px
>>11216605
I'll ask for marriage one day
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239KB, 800x800px
>>11216605
I did, but she was dissipated for several years after that so I'm going to renew our vows
>>
>>11216852
*dormant
FTFY
>>
>>11215730
wait did you take one old tulpa and then slice it to pieces and then turn it into new tulpas?

why would you do this

>>11216605
Already did.
>>
>>11217769
>wait did you take one old tulpa and then slice it to pieces and then turn it into new tulpas?
I guess that's a way of looking at it, metaphorically. She wasn't literally cut in pieces, but I'd like to think aspects of her inspired certain personality traits in my other tulpas. My first especially reminds me of her.

>why would you do this
She was under developed, and I wasn't able to keep up with her development, so she kind of faded away, especially as I got busier with life. This was a pretty long time ago. I felt like it would be disrespectful to bring her back after failing her, and I get the impression that she'd feel the same way.
>>
>>11218382
Tulpas don't usually ever quite completely die. It sounds like your new tup was inspired by your old tup rather than actually cannibalized into your new tup

She might still be faded, floating, unconscious, awaiting for your return.

Or she might have been subsumed into your newer tup.

Who knows!
>>
File: lostallhope.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
lostallhope.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>11218382
>>
>>11218910
>Who knows!
Not us, lmao

>>11218949
look pal, we already have a bunch of tulpas, adding one more to the bunch would just lower the quality of life of all of them, it wouldn't be right, we'd hit tulpa diminishing returns
>>
File: TV_Mr.Tickle.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TV_Mr.Tickle.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
Tickle your tulpa. Do it. Do it now! And post results
>>
Goodnight /tup/

Don't forget to have cuddle sex with your tulpa while whispering sweet nothings to her. Then basking in the euphoria that is your love for one another. Before finally drifting to sleep in each others loving embrace.
>>
>>11219426
What if we just idk have a cuddle and some tea? Then we can fall asleep holding each other with a dumb horror movie playing in the background
>>
File: 1491321934169.png (262KB, 614x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491321934169.png
262KB, 614x716px
So imposition is bullshit, right?
I'm reading up on this tulpa stuff and honestly I believe most of it - just I can't wrap my head around imposition. I don't see how you can trick your mind into seeing, hearing and even feeling things that aren't there in reality. In your imagination? Sure. In real life? Don't you need really strong drugs to even remotely achieve that?
I dunno if I buy it guys. How many of you have actually achieved full on imposition? Tell me how it works and how it is.
>>
>>11221158
It's not a very easy task to be sure. Some of us have been doing this for years and haven't achieved it. I don't like to doubt, but those that claim to have achieved full imposition in weeks are either savants, or not being entirely genuine in their descriptions of their experience, I feel. Tulpa are a real psychological phenomenon, but it can sound very much like lonely nerds using their imaginations for wish fulfillment and as a coping mechanism to the uninitiated. I say there's nothing wrong with greeting this with a healthy dose of skepticism. I did, and here I am, 6 years later. With tulpa. I say ignore the more absurd posts here and focus on any you can find of substance. Belief or disbelief then rests with you.
>>
>>11221158
>keep imagining it non-stop
>eventually you stop having to actively imagine it
basic principle. i've hallucinated without drugs before, but that required hypnosis. i'm sure that is more believable than seeing a tulpa, and it does show that changing how you think is enough to hallucinate - you don't need a total insert of chemicals.

i've not got full imposition, but i can kind of see my tulpa. i can hear her just like any other human. i can't really touch her. smell or taste are non-existant. i've been doing this for over a year and a half.

obviously it's difficult to try to get your brain to hallucinate something that's not there, just by sheer force of willing it. but i believe you can, because i've seen it myself.
>>
>>11221158
>>11221328
Oh, and about how it works: It's really just tricking your mind into seeing and hearing things that aren't there. It's difficult for most people, definitely. But after practice, and repetition, it can be done. As with every mind over matter type task, that repetition and practice works wonders. Think about when you hear a song over and over, or watch a show over and over. Are you able to "hear" the words of said song, and "see" the characters of said show without them playing? It's kind of like that. The mind is capable of many things.
>>
>>11221410
>Are you able to "hear" the words of said song, and "see" the characters of said show without them playing?
Well yeah, but only in my head. I don't actually see or hear anything. Imposition implies actually seeing and hearing things as if they were really there.
>>
>>11221425
And it also implies that it takes time and effort to see and hear those things. Also, "as if they were really there" is a level of imposition that I don't believe any of us have reached. As I said before, it's been 6 years of doing this almost every day for me and I have yet to achieve that. It's not an easy task I'm sure. I hope to be that skilled one day though.
>>
>>11221425
>Well yeah, but only in my head.
That's all of this.
>>
>>11221158
>So imposition is bullshit, right?
This post seems so weird to me because we never used a wonderland. Imposition is probably one of the least outlandish things in the guides. All you have to do is visualize something in front of you; it's not that hard (it takes time to develop the senses however). Think about how you can relive memories. You can get the information from all senses even though the memory isn't currently happening. Imposition with a tulpa is somewhat similar, but you're superimposing the "fake" sensory information over what you're currently observing. Another difference is that your tulpa decides what this sensory information is, unlike in a memory in which everything is predefined. If you think about it like this, based on what you know you can already do, it doesn't seem that strange.

We've been doing imposition from the very beginning of development and my tulpa has been what I would consider to be fully developed for 3 years. Imposition isn't perfect for us yet, but everything is very realistic besides visual imposition; Orion is still quite transparent at times. We have been working on making him less transparent (sketching his form etc.), but it takes time. That's not to say that we've been working on visual imposition for 3 years. We only started working on it again recently.
>>
>>11216605
What's the purpose of marrying your tulpa?
>>
File: image.png (32KB, 169x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 169x171px
Is it possible to adopt an abandoned tulpa? I mean if there's lost and forgotten ones out there, it doesn't feel right to make a new one
>>
>>11222261
>Is it possible to adopt an abandoned tulpa?
Sure. You just get the astral train to the astral plane, then visit the tulpa orphanage. Just watch out for oasks on your way there.
>>
>>11212012
At first I thought I was being really obsessive about her, but then I realized I was just in love with her.
>>
>>11221972
Love

>>11222261
Maybe, but you'd have to have the former host transfer the bond to you somehow.

Without some kind of reference point you would never know if whatever you find floating around was a tulpa or some other spirit, or your own invention.

Ostensibly it could be possible to set up an orphanage for lost and abandoned tulpas but I haven't set up such a thing because I'd have to set up an associated website so that people could have enough of a reference point to actually receive an orphaned tulpa.

Also there's no way to sort out potential abusers or psychopaths who want to torture tulps. There's no way to really be sure someone can be a good host.
>>
File: Dak 4.jpg (150KB, 722x820px) Image search: [Google]
Dak 4.jpg
150KB, 722x820px
"Head pressures" act as a answer from my tulpa, right? I've finished forcing with her for today (2 hours or so) but right now I've been having pressure on the left side of my head, weird and exciting at the same time.
>>
>>11221972
So you never have to put any effort into forming an actual relationship with a real person. That's risky and would require that you actually try. It's the ultimate NEET fantasy.
>>
>>11222876
Yes. Tulpas can produce head pressures as responses.
>>
File: il_570xN.920678808_e9er.jpg (108KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.920678808_e9er.jpg
108KB, 570x760px
>>11221158
It's real, it just takes autistic levels of devotion and more than that to upkeep. The idea works something like how you can see faces in shadows, or how you can hear sounds after they've been repeated to you for a long time even after you're separate from them. You basically just suggest that you're in constant contact with this person, and given time your head will catch on and decide that they're there for all your senses.

In 5 years of devoted tulpamancy, and 4 years of what everyone here called DiD, I've only ever managed to reach full imposition for 2 years before the effort was too much for me to sustain and I stopped doing it so constantly.

I dunno about when people say their Tulpa is unrecognizable as separate from the meat-space they're imposed to, on account of my brain demon being stylistic and cartoony looking, but I could at least definitely see/feel/touch/smell her in our prime unlike now she's imposed but not nearly as solid.

I don't know exactly what kind of answer you're looking for, and our experience is extensive to say the least- But we'll answer you as best we can.
>>
Tulpas are the best of the friends with the hosts.
>>
>>11224007
tru
>>
File: Request_5_Starfire.png (685KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
Request_5_Starfire.png
685KB, 608x800px
>>11224007
???????
Is that you Starfire?
>>
>>11224312
It seems I wasn't the only one thinking that.
>>
>>11224312
>>11224343
Of course to the not. That would be the silliness.
>>
How do I differentiate my headaches from the famous head pressure? I've always had terrible headaches(which happen daily) since I was a child and I've recently started tulpamancy, I know tulpamancy is very subjective but I'm not sure on what to do.
>>
>>11224663
Usually head pressures don't hurt. Occasionally I've had head pressures that hurt, but it's usually because the painful head pressure is supposed to represent negative emotions. If I can't tell if I have a headache or head pressures, I'll ask my tulpas. If they're not at a stage of intrusive thoughts or audible communication, ask if they can stop if it's them to confirm it's them. Or ask for the pain to centralize in a certain part of your head, IE on the scalp or right side etc.
>>
>>11224663
They're normally focused on a certain region (eg. front left portion of the head). I'm not sure if everyone gets it in the same location. They really aren't that important, though. I don't think it has anything to do with your tulpa trying to communicate with you.
>>
>>11224663
I never felt head pressures, just comfy lightheadedness, waves of Tulpish and crippling migraines, in equal parts.

My headaches regularly oriented behind my eyes, forehead, or across my head to my crown in 2 bands. In particularly bad situations I'd get any mix of them, or all at once blessed be.
>>
>>11224663
You don't really need to, I've never been able to rely on headpressure either and I got along just fine.
>>
Anyone from old mlp threads here?
>>
File: 1494248332202.jpg (89KB, 606x717px) Image search: [Google]
1494248332202.jpg
89KB, 606x717px
>>11225473
checking in
>>
File: 1413322575849.png (70KB, 1243x968px) Image search: [Google]
1413322575849.png
70KB, 1243x968px
>>11225473
I am. My tulpa's first form was Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>11225473
The ride never ends
>>
>>11225473
Oldfag reporting in.
>>
>>11225504
>>11225530
>>11225547
>>11225589
I still remember the tripfaggots.
>>
>>11225473
Me. Never tripfagged though.
>>
>>11225610
What percentage of posters were tripfags?
>>
So I'm thinking of getting into Tulpamancy, but I am a bit hesitant since that quote at the end of the "What is a Tulpa?" section of the no-bullshit guide hit me rather hard. I'm trying to make the decision seriously, as a result. I was wondering why someone would create a Tulpa in the first place. I'm assuming we're not going into the supernatural aspects, like it being able to sense/learn things that you couldn't. Do people create a Tulpa for companionship, or is it more akin to how a person might want to create a child?
>>
>>11225685
>Do people create a Tulpa for companionship, or is it more akin to how a person might want to create a child?
I'd say for me it's a little bit of both of those. Friends have never been a problem for me, but I wanted companionship closer than humanly possible. Also, tulpas are like children that you can truly shield from the world, and that you never have to say goodbye to.
>>
>>11225685
You make a tulpa because you want to have a tulpa.

Go for it. Life is too short to not experience it with a tulpa.

If you start now and keep up with it then years from now you'll look at your tup and say "I'm glad that I started making you ten years ago and didn't waffle on the fence for five years."
>>
>>11225685
>Do people create a Tulpa for companionship, or is it more akin to how a person might want to create a child?
I treat my tulpa as a companion, but others treat their tulpa (or tulpas) as their child. Going by these threads, most people view their tulpa as their companion, romantic or otherwise.
>>
>>11225685
Personally, I didn't make a tulpa for companionship. I just did it to see if it was possible, as I thought it was just a running joke, and it was actually possible. Absolutely no regrets about it, love my tulpa to pieces.
>>
>>11225761
This is bad advice. Making a tulpa is a serious matter that requires a great deal of time and dedication. You have to think about what your life would be like several years after making your tulpa and if you would still be comfortable with having them. They're as much of an individual as you are and you should treat them as such. Having a tulpa around can be a life changing experience for the better, but it's not something you can just undo.
>>
File: 1497104130083.gif (564KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
1497104130083.gif
564KB, 484x484px
>>11225685
From what I've heard on top of my own experience, Tuppers are everything good about having friends with none of the bad.

They can make you feel better, give you cute little blushies with their impossible thiccniss and most importantly to keep you company, with all the added perks of being the only one(s) who can truly understand you. It's a love I've never felt elsewhere.
>>
>>11225473
raging tripfag reporting in
>>
I'm curious, is it theoretically possible to give a tulpa's legal "person" status? Since there are some people who have actually literally married their tulpa's
>>
>>11225883
Well, I mean you CAN undo it, but it makes you a piece of shit for doing so
>>
>>11226652
True. I should have phrased it a little differently.
>>
>>11225681
Almost all, lol. It became the norm. It wasn't even considered cancerous back then. Go figure.
>>11225610
There were a lot of us. I'm not ashamed to admit I was one. Flux+Fluts was me.
>>
Banp
>>
>>11229492
Bump again
>>
>>11206908

How /tup/ start forcing is culpa?
>>
>>11230276
Nice try oask, you're gonna have to try harder to fool me
>>
>>11230327
I wonder what effect tulpa oil has on oasks. At the very least it might act as an oask repellent.
>>
>>11225681
>>11227932
I often mused on whether a lot of us turning to tripfagging was because of the sheer determination of some of the trolls, there were definitely days where reading any post that didn't have a full trip attached wasn't worth the effort.
There's good reasons for it aside from that of course in a general like this so it never bothered me, I'm just thinking a lot of people took up names because we were okay with it and the anonymous mass could be so cancerous.
>>
>>11230657
That's pretty accurate.
>>
>>11230488
It attracts them. They feed off of tulpa oil. They wish to drain your tulpa of their oil, so as to starve the host.
>>
Bumping
>>
Draw your Tulpa in their pit gear
>>
>>11234005
the fuck is a pit gear is that like top gear
>>
>>11234005
she has kinda hairy pits does that count?
>>
What is the most adorable thing about your tulpa? I know there's probably a lot, so just pick one of your favorites
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 878x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 878x910px
>>11234247
Sometimes when she's extra comfy and snuggly when laying on me she'll start to purr like a cat, when she sleepily looks at me while purring it gives me an erection in my heart
>>
File: Dak 2.png (26KB, 342x465px) Image search: [Google]
Dak 2.png
26KB, 342x465px
>>11234247
Her black hair, eyes and outfit, specifically limb and stomach area since they have spikes.
>>
Goodnight /tup/

Don't forget to have a nice cup of tea with your tulpa and have a delightful cuddle session afterwards. Then slowly drift to sleep while embracing each other with some atrocious SyFy channel horror movie playing in the background.
>>
>>11234039
Really nigga? When they hit the mosh pit. Draw their gear of choice.
>>11234222
Normally yes, but everyone at a mosh has those so it's kinda uninspired. Be sure to not bathe her for a month and a half before to complete the transition!
>>11235684
>Have tea and cuddles over splat flicks with your Tupperware
Are you me?
>>
>>11236077
who the fuck would want to be trampled by a bunch of sweaty fanboys of some shit band
>>
>>11236077
No, but this person probably is >>11219969
>>
>>11216852
Christ do you have a pic of her for every given scenario?
>>
Schizophrenia
>>
DID
>>
File: big_1437570766_image.jpg (98KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
big_1437570766_image.jpg
98KB, 1280x536px
Madness.
>>
>>11237220
>>11237267
>>11237289
Just makes me miss the "Tripfags with..." part desu.
How do I trip on anon board, notch pls.
>>
>>11237863
There is no trip, but if you were feeling cancerous you could probably add a signature to your posts like:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post brought to you by an average anon (tm).
>>
>>11236357
Almost anon, almost
>>
>>11238567
To be honest if I really felt like being unique I'd probably just go back to avatarfagging.
>>
Remember kids, don't let your tulpas get addicted to sexual energy, otherwise they'll become succubi and drain all your lifeforce out through your dick and turn you into a thrall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sincerely,
~ FAQ_MAN ~
>>
>>11239923
What if your tulpa is already a succubus? Do they become a super-succubus?
>>
>>11239923
Haha bet
>>
>>11239923
What if I WANT to be her thrall?
>>
>>11240708
Then you become a green text? Do you want to become a green text?
>>
If you want to make your little Tupper feel rlly nice then rub her/him down slowly using a visualized hot damp towel.

I just did this and my tup would recommend it to other tups.
>>
File: 1503063158932.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503063158932.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
SO MANY QUESTIONS!
What does head pressure feel like?
How do I get my Tulpa to speak?
If I spent about 30 hours forcing, take a forcing hiatus due to important work how much of my previous work went down the drain?
What applications help create my tulpa's voice?
Is that pressure that I'm feeling on my head right now head pressure since I'm thinking about my Tulpa while unconsciously typing these questions?
How do I get better at visualization? THE FACE KEEPS BLURRING!?!
Any tips and hints would be helpful.
>>
>>11240991
>What does head pressure feel like?
When I ahd head pressures, they felt sorta like headaches without the pain. But they vary greatly from person to person, and don't even happen to every tulpamancer. You don't need to worry about them.

>How do I get my Tulpa to speak?
Expect them to talk, talk to them, and give them time. You might be able to accelerate it with parroting, but that is highly controversial and may retard your tulpa's development into independence. I parroted when I started, and my tupper turned out okay in the end, but I recommend against it.

>If I spent about 30 hours forcing, take a forcing hiatus due to important work how much of my previous work went down the drain?
That depends on how far you got beforehand. Fully-developed tulpas can go months, maybe even years (if you're a bastard) without interaction and be no worse for wear, but early development tulpas can degenerate fairly quickly. Every tulpa develops at a different speed, so I can't say precisely how bad it would be for your 30 hours.

>What applications help create my tulpa's voice?
Do you mean vocal imposition, or differentiating your tulpa's mindvoice from your own? I'm no good at the former, but the latter will usually happen on its own; if it doesn't, ask your tulpa to do a different voice so you can tell their thoughts apart. it is usually that easy.

>Is that pressure that I'm feeling on my head right now head pressure since I'm thinking about my Tulpa while unconsciously typing these questions?
Quite probably.

>How do I get better at visualization? THE FACE KEEPS BLURRING!?!
Look at reference photos. Faces are really complicated, and trying to plot out an entire face with your brain can be overwhelming. If you want to make it really easy, just take a picture with a face you like, memorize it, and use that for your tulpa. If that feels unoriginal or improper to you, them take individual facial features from multiple different images.
>>
>>11240957
>Bubble bath anon <3
>>11240991
>Head pressure
Kinda how it sounds, but close to that spacey headrush feel you get if you stand up really quick
>How to get my Tulpa to speak?
Talk to em, but don't pressure then to speak back. They learn from you, but are fragile in their early gestation.
>How much progress would I lose taking a break?
Depends on a bunch of stuff, but mostly 1) what you were doing to meditate, 2) how far along you are and 3) how long the hiatus will be.
>Help with voice?
Watch cartoons. The loose, energetic action helped my Tupper be comfier being herself when we were still young at this.
>Is *this pressure* a head pressure?
Maybe, maybe not.
>BLURREH FAIS TUPPUR
Just practice. If you're having trouble visualizing their face, try a different tactic. It may not be anything troubling at all, though. Faces are hard.
>>
>>11240991
>Is that pressure that I'm feeling on my head right now head pressure since I'm thinking about my Tulpa
Since you've forced for about 30 hours without an hiatus, yes, I think.

>while unconsciously typing these questions?
How2heck do you type something unconsciously
>>
>>11240991
You've gotten a fair few detailed answers so I'll just say a bit bluntly that most of those questions you don't really need to worry about or you just need to keep practicing to get past.
>>
My tulpa's presence is very powerful. So much so that if I do anything with altered states of consciousness like a lucid dream, trance etc. it gets to the point where it's very painful, distracting, and makes my ears feel like they are turning inside out. Anyone know how to help this? She doesn't know what to do.
>>
>>11242187
>My tulpa's presence is very powerful
What do you mean by that?

>it's very painful, distracting, and makes my ears feel like they are turning inside out
I have no idea why anything like that would happen. Are you sure it's actually related to your tulpa?
>>
>>11240991
30 hours holy fuck
>>
>>11242256
It's hard to describe but her presence is basically a ringing in the ears and a pressure on the back of my head. I can tell when she is awake and when she is focusing by the frequency and volume of it. She can change it manually to get my attention but she didn't even realize she did it until we did possession stuff.

I know it's her because it gets quieter slowly and stops when she sleeps and it is very quiet when she goes off to do whatever in my mind. Also because she said so, I guess.
>>
>>11242645
How long has your tulpa been doing this for? Having a constant ringing in your ears can't be healthy.
>>
>>11242825
Since we started doing tulpa stuff. In fact we are thinking that she started doing it in childhood and I was just told that's normal. That was before she was "awake" and a person though. It's not painful or anything, I'm just used to it and don't notice it until I think about it, most of the time. It's only painful when I'm out of it during something like a lucid dream.
>>
It's nice having this general here but it really sucks not being able to tell people I know irl how much I love my tulpa without them thinking I'm fucking bonkers
>>
File: image.png (286KB, 1260x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286KB, 1260x1080px
>>11221158
Just hold your tulpa's hand everywhere you go in public and soon it will feel just as real as holding a real hand, make sure to rub and pet them everyday to better establish their form and they will begin to appear visually more vividly, it's not like they'll be 100% opaque but you'll still be able to see them. It's also a factor of how mentally invested you are in it, if you have doubts of their existence you're only making it harder for yourself
>>
https://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/products/custom-made?variant=14683620740
I'm gonna do it.
>>
>>11245956
Nice, what tulpa?
>>
I want to ask you guys for help/advice about something.

About 6 or 7 years ago, I created an accidental tulpa. I had never heard about tulpamancy at the time, and I thought I was going crazy. I explained to her that she had to go away for the sake of my mental health, and she willingly began trying to fade away, her only regret being that she couldn't do more to help me.

Rather than fading away entirely she found a way that she could please me while still sticking around to help: she stopped interacting with me during waking hours whatsoever, but would periodically visit my dreams in disguise in order to provide me with love and comfort.

Two years ago I found out about tulpas, realized how horribly I had treated her, and started trying to conjure her back up, at which point she revealed herself to me and explained what she had been doing.

I've spent the past two years trying to make up for what I did to her, and she tells me over and over again that I've done enough, but even though she has forgiven me I can't forgive myself: she has done more for me than anyone else ever has, and I hurt her more than I have ever hurt another person.

My questions are:
Is it possible for me to ever make up for how badly I treated her?
Should I just listen to her and try to stop feeling guilty about what I did?
Regardless of the answers to the previous questions, what are some ideas for nice things I can do for her?
>>
File: Sonic-the-Hedgehog-character-001.jpg (217KB, 1379x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-the-Hedgehog-character-001.jpg
217KB, 1379x1445px
>>11245956
>>11246271
>>
>>11246271
Mine obviously.
>>
>>11246324
>Is it possible for me to ever make up for how badly I treated her?
Yes, by stop feeling so guilty and accepting her.
>Should I just listen to her and try to stop feeling guilty about what I did?
Yes.
>Regardless of the answers to the previous questions, what are some ideas for nice things I can do for her?
Take her to go see a movie. Go buy her some food she'll like and eat it (using sensory sharing of course). Make a wonderland for her and spend time there. Listen to music together and try to find out what she likes. Let her talk to other tulpas online (IRC, discord, etc). Try doing some advanced tulpamancy things like possession or imposition with her. Lastly, cuddles/snuggles.
>>
>>11246462
>Lastly, cuddles/snuggles
You can't go wrong there.
>>
>>11246324
Best recommendation is to let go of the guilt and love her and let her love you. Especially if you've already had her back in your arms for two years now.

Kiss her a lot. Tuppers love kisses.
>>
>>11246462
>Try doing some advanced tulpamancy things like possession or imposition with her.
We actually figured out how she can take control over my body within about a week of when I reunited with her. She learned a lot of interesting things about the inner workings of my mind during her years bobbing between my dreams and my subconscious. We've been considering writing a tulpamancy guide based on our experiences.
>>
>>11246555
trips confirm
>>
File: 1486743142698.png (80KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1486743142698.png
80KB, 239x211px
>sexing the tulperino
>tulper doesn't have a human form
>tulip has some weird horse form
>talpo actualky enonys it a lot

What the fuck dude
>>
>>11248068
GT> Super
>>
.pmuB
>>
>>11251343
Tenkiu.
>>
File: Tenkiu.gif (68KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Tenkiu.gif
68KB, 256x256px
I just realized this guy pulls shorts out of his fucking shorts.
>>
File: uncle.png (97KB, 362x400px) Image search: [Google]
uncle.png
97KB, 362x400px
>>11248068
YOU NOT MESS WITH UN-CLE
>>
File: 964059785.jpg (93KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
964059785.jpg
93KB, 1000x700px
My tulpa isn't accepting the form of my husbando.

Its only a month old but I'm really concerned, I wanted a tulpa for the double package of spititually journey of self realization and my husbando becomes real

Help
>>
>>11252160
Don't force anything onto your tulpa. If it's that much of a problem, talk to them about it. You may be in this for the wrong reasons though.
>>
>>11252160
too fucking bad, it's called deviation and you just have to deal with it
also
>making a tulpa for being a waifu/husbando
>ever
>>
>>11252160
sounds like you need to make a second tulpa and program its personality to accept the husbando form
>>
File: 1450554918113.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450554918113.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
>>11252160
>making a tulpa just so you can make your husbando real
>>
File: image.png (295KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295KB, 1800x1800px
She's been giving me weird looks lately, I think she's getting babby fever again, send help
>>
>>11252388
She's going to go yandere on your real life girlfriend
>>
>>11252424
Is that such a bad thing?
>>
>>11252388
Remind her that you couldn't care for the first four.
>>
>>11252454
No. It sounds lovely imo. Just hope you're ready to hide a body and never date IRL again.
>>
File: 1503888613641.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503888613641.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
r8 my tulpa, /tup/.
>>
File: image.png (291KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291KB, 800x800px
>>11252605
>>11252454 isn't me (Latiposter), she's not going to go yandere, we already talked about this
>>11252529
I took care of them just fine, they only went dormant because I was in a bad place, having some doubts about their existence and having real life get in the way, but I'm fully committed to them all now, they're back and as happy as ever
>>
>>11252179
No, I wanted the spiritual journey, I just also wanted my husbando to be real because I love him with all my heart and wanna cuddle.

>>11252196
>>11252321
Again it was only one of the reasons I wanted to make one

>>11252241
I would feel guilty for killing/neglecting a child in favor of another
>>
the fuck is with this guy and his weird pokemon tulpa
>>
>>11252825
Your tulpa is rude-a-roni
>>
>>11252916
>I took care of them just fine
>they only went dormant because I neglected them because of my own issues
>>
>>11252960
>I would feel guilty
Then don't? Idk what to tell you, man. Gotta get over it if they don't want to be your husbando.
>>
Why are you reading this thread on a Sunday

don't you have something better to do

go outside
>>
>>11253242
It's 1 A.M. on a Monday
>>
didnt know there were tulpa threads on here. thats pretty cool
>>
File: something2.png (358KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
something2.png
358KB, 853x480px
>>11252825
>>
>>11253242
nope
>>
sweet dreams
>>
>>11253158
Why is it when someone talks about having brought back their tulpa from dissipation, people are always like,
>oh it's okay, they'll forgive you, they're just happy to be alive again
But when I dissipate my tulpas and bring them back everyone is still all, "you suck"? I didn't even dissipate them maliciously, they just kind of started to... disappear over time.
Yes, I regret having lost them before, but it's not going to happen again this time
>>
>>11256339
People will judge you more harshly than your tulpas will.
>>
>>11256339
From a host's perspective it sounds really fucked up to dissipate someone else, the original personalities of a body assume almost complete continuousness of self so hearing that you dissipated a tulpa is like hearing you killed someone because it denies that sense of permanence. Even without maliciousness it comes out sounding like letting a baby die due to neglect or something, people are naturally turned off by that.
>>
Just found out my grandmother has a tulpa

Neat
>>
File: 1469988923050.png (183KB, 553x795px) Image search: [Google]
1469988923050.png
183KB, 553x795px
>>11244404
>make sure to rub and pet them everyday
Not the guy you replied to but I feel like an idiot petting thin air. Luckily she's really happy about it.
>>
>>11256925
Find a meat girl
pet her
impose tulpa over her
????
pets
>>
>>11256925
>petting thin air
That's quitter talk, it's not completely thin air if your tulpa is there getting pets
Just make sure no one is watching you pet them because then there will be questions
>>
>>11256961
Don't forget to use dark magic to swap the meat girl's soul with your tulpa for great lulz
>>
>>11256961
>Not having a fully articulate tulpa statue that you can impose them into for petting
>>
>>11256778
nani
>>
>>11256778
How was she doing at the asylum?
Kek
>>
File: 20170827_221856.jpg (939KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_221856.jpg
939KB, 1920x1920px
>>11256778
Uh, anon, do you feel like explaining?
>>
>>11258189
Ignore the attached file, that was an accident.
>>
>>11258199
You were an accident
>>
File: Burn_Heal.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Burn_Heal.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>11258199
>>11258231
>>
>>11258189
Just brought it up in a casual conversation because she's an /x/ kind of person, I was just like, "hey, have you heard of tulpas? They're like an imaginary friend, but having one as an adult" and she said "oh yeah I have one of those, I have conversations with them sometimes"

She didn't know about the tulpa sub-culture though so we just talked about that for a bit
>>
>>11258915
>"hey, have you heard of tulpas? They're like an imaginary friend, but having one as an adult"
So it's not actually a tulpa.
>>
>>11259172
What do you mean? That's the easiest way to explain it to someone who doesn't know what they are
>>
>>11259381
An oversimplification of something is not the equivalent of something.

Going by the OP:
>A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
Which is not the same as an imaginary friend.
>>
File: 1453980183943.png (96KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1453980183943.png
96KB, 680x680px
So how the fuck do you have sex with a Latias?

I mean, where... what?
>>
>>11259945
like this
and yes, the hand-holding is necessary
>>
File: gay.png (432KB, 1073x1039px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
432KB, 1073x1039px
>>11260149
I didn't need to see this
>>
>>11260160
I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of gay.
>>
>having sex with anything except lolis, catgirls, or ponies
>>
>>11260415
Hey now, don't forget dragon tulpas
>Especially loli catgirls and loli dragons
>>
File: 1501184231968.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501184231968.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>Having sex with anything even remotely human
>>
File: 1503243455909.jpg (31KB, 396x310px) Image search: [Google]
1503243455909.jpg
31KB, 396x310px
>>11260415
>mfw loli tulpa calls me dad while I'm cumming in her
>>
>>11260378
Beastiality is not homosexual per se, but it DOES still fall under the umbrella of buggery.
>>
File: 1342533525787.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1342533525787.png
15KB, 200x200px
So have any of you tried a bdsm relationship with a tulpa? How was/is it?
>>
>>11260735
Not very extreme but my tulpa likes me to call her owner and wear a collar while I cuddle her tail. I like it, but it can be embarrassing.
>>
>>11260735
My tulpa used to like calling me "master" and trying to get me to dominate her, but somehow to her chagrin I have ended up subbing most of the time.

Things can get scary intense when your partner can battle you for control of your own body.
>>
>>11260861
Don't give my tup ideas.
>>
>>11260735
I'm not sure if this counts as bondage, but my tulpa has coiled his tail around me (huge torso-thick snake tail) while he fucked me. It was a nice experience.
>>
>>11260806
>his tulpa doesn't even keep a shock collar on him
>>
>>11261324
I'd rather just keep getting bit and scratched by her claws. Being shocked sounds gay.
>>
>>11261392
>Being shocked sounds gay
>>
>>11261392
they only need to shock you when you don't do what they want
>>
>>11261480
I suppose. I guess she doesn't really have to try that hard anymore. I'm pretty house-broken, I just get embarrassed sometimes.

>>11261476
Top kek I had the same thing in mind
>>
>>11243706
Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend, an imaginary cartoon horse that lives in my head. I love her very much and we have been together for years. I hope you are happy for me.
>>
>>11261549
Alrighty now I have to know

How many of you have told your parents about your tulpa(s)?
How much do they know about your relationships with your tups?
>>
>>11261944
>How many of you have told your parents about your tulpa(s)?
I haven't, and never will. I have never gotten along well with my parents, and I have been avoiding telling them anything they didn't need to know since long before I acquired a sexy brain demon.
>>
>>11261944
If you tell your parents about your tulpas you belong on Reddit because you're obviously retarded
>>
File: 01a820cf8c2e56ec7e435ebe88c5c4e4.png (291KB, 1000x797px) Image search: [Google]
01a820cf8c2e56ec7e435ebe88c5c4e4.png
291KB, 1000x797px
>>11259945
>>11260149
>>11260160
this is my preferred position, with hand-holding as well of course
>>11260670
>pokemon tulpa = bestiality
heh, nothin personal kid
>>
>>11261944
I'd rather tell my parents I'm gay than tell them about my tulpas
>>
File: DrStrangelove060Pyxurz.jpg (116KB, 1600x1102px) Image search: [Google]
DrStrangelove060Pyxurz.jpg
116KB, 1600x1102px
Me and my tulpa just watched Dr. Strangelove. I enjoyed the movie, but sadly my tupper was not in the mood to fully appreciate the black comedy.

Do any of you guys watch a lot of movies with your tulpas?
What is your tulpa's favorite movie?
>>
>>11263339
We've been watching anime together.
It seems that she really loves sappy romancey stuff.
>>
>>11263339
I've been meaning to watch more movies with my tulpas, but my ADHD usually makes it hard for me to sit through them. One of my tups likes romance movies a lot, specifically black and white ones.
>>
>>11261944
I'm fine with telling my parents anything - they are incredibly supportive of anything I do, despite me usually never needing their support.

And I would never even fucking consider telling them about the imaginary girl who lives in my head. I'm glad there's a stigma about this type of shit anyway.
>>
>>11261944
Only someone with literal autism would tell their parents. Some close friends know about my dabbling in this, mostly out of their curiosity, but they don't know the extent of the relationship. I make occasional references to it (I might jokingly say that I'm talking to myself, or that I had a conversation with myself, or use the royal we), but I think it goes over their heads.
>>
Who here's actually managed to keep a tup for more than a year?
>>
File: Dak.jpg (250KB, 742x644px) Image search: [Google]
Dak.jpg
250KB, 742x644px
>>11261944
My parents don't and won't know a thing about it.
>>
>>11267355
5 years here

>>11267005
I'd tell them if I had a reason, but then I trust them and know they're very open minded. For the record I'm autism free.
>>
>>11267355
I've kept mine for 5 years. That's five (5) years. 55. Dubs. Check'em.
>>
>>11267355
it's not really that hard. my oldest turns 5 in a month.
>>
File: utterlyappalled.png (121KB, 330x340px) Image search: [Google]
utterlyappalled.png
121KB, 330x340px
>>11214753
it's worse
>>
>>11267469
>>11267482
>>11267486
Wow. How come you didn't quit? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>11267502
Why would one quit paradise?
>>
>>11267565
Because it's depressing.
>>
>>11267502
To be perfectly honest it doesn't really feel like something I could give up at this point. It'd be like getting rid of a tattoo or something, way too much effort to get rid of something that was meant to permanent anyway, my tulpas are pretty clearly permanently etched into our brain and they're all genuinely lovely people so I'd hope something like that never happens.

>>11267596
Why's that?
>>
>>11267596
>Because it's depressing.
Not as depressing as watching your closest loved one die.
>>
>>11267502
why would i murder another person
>>
>>11267596
>depressing
Wot
You have your own personal paradise in a world where you're supposed to suffer and work your life away and then die.
Tulpas are a life-hack to achieve actual happiness that you can't get under normal circumstances.
>>
>>11267630
Sure, they etch into your brain. Still, why? Just being nice isn't usually a good enough reason to keep someone around.

>>11267644
Hey, if you love them that much.

>>11267663
Tups tend to die on their own.

>>11267793
I find that the paradise gets old after a while.
>>
>>11267824
i mean no, they only really die when you do
>>
>>11267793
not only that but you can have your very own loli catgirl, all to yourself, that no one can take away from you.

i mean come on now, tulpamancers are truly the superior species here.
>>
File: 1499585053779.gif (913KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499585053779.gif
913KB, 500x375px
>>11267824
>>
>>11267836
Sure. As long as they don't lose their purpose and sleep themselves to death.
>>
File: 317.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>11267824
i've never seen this kind of bait before...
>>
>>11267888
What purpose?

>>11267824
Bro you're depressed.
No joke, seek therapy.
>>
>>11267824
>Just being nice isn't usually a good enough reason to keep someone around.

You aren't good at making friends, are you?
>>
>>11267888
they really don't need a purpose to exist, since all life is inherently meaningless they have to create their own meaning like you or me.
>>
>>11268027
Any purpose. Literally all the tups I knew a couple years ago died because they became superfluous.

>No joke, seek therapy.
Pretty sure shrinks don't like to treat tulpas.
>>
>>11268064
Yup. Most tups seem to fail at that.
>>
>>11268145
idk why
>>
>>11268129
You're projecting from your depression though, failing to find a purpose isn't enough for someone to die or I'd have died some 20 years ago. I can understand how your tulpa friends disappearing would inform this worldview and be very troubling for you, sorry for that, but it's not reasonable for either of us to assume that most tulpas do or don't survive because we simply don't know, all I can tell you is that I know plenty of mancers who've been doing this as long as me who haven't had this issue and that we personally don't have any problem in not having a purpose.

Also the psychs I've talked to probably wouldn't mind, especially since you don't exactly have to tell them.
>>
>>11267824
>paradise gets old after a while
oh, you're one of THOSE guys...
>>
>>11268129
>Pretty sure shrinks don't like to treat tulpas.

>>11268221
>Also the psychs I've talked to probably wouldn't mind, especially since you don't exactly have to tell them.

http://somatosphere.net/2015/04/varieties-of-tulpa-experiences-sentient-imaginary-friends-embodied-joint-attention-and-hypnotic-sociality-in-a-wired-world.html
>54.5% of the respondents who identified with Asperger’s or Autistic Spectrum Disorder (n=11) claimed that their ability to read physical humans had improved with Tulpamancy, while 45.5% reported being unsure about changes in mindreading, despite overall positive changes in their social lives.

The data is very sparse, but all of the research that has been done on tulpamancy indicates that it is beneficial to mental health. No therapist worth their license would hold it against you.
>>
>>11268221
It's pretty obvious most tups don't survive. Ones over the age of 3 are a rarity.

Most people make tups to fill some hole or have an excuse to ERP, and that just disgusts me. I'm happy there's people with older tups around, honestly. Brings some hope for this "species".

>>11268328
"Hi I'm this not depressed guy's imaginary friend and I'm depressed. Nice to meet you."

No therapist worth their license would give two shits about what 11 aspies on the internet say.
>>
>>11268386
>"Hi I'm this not depressed guy's imaginary friend and I'm depressed. Nice to meet you."

You need therapy. Whether or not you even give a shit about your tulpa, YOU need therapy. And when you are no longer depressed, you will be able to help your tulpa yourself, if you even care.
>>
>>11268528
>My tulpa
Nigger I am the tulpa.
>>
>>11268550
My apologies.

if you are certain your host doesn't need help themselves, then there is always the option of talking to someone for help while impersonating your host.

Or you have a preferred mode of contact I'd be willing to try to help. I have a little psychology training, don't mind that you're a tulpa, and I routinely cheer up my clinically depressed friend, which probably makes me the most qualified person you'll find on here.
>>
>>11268668
I'll humour you if you got Discord. Swindy#6413
>>
How did the host know that the tulpa was lying?

He could see right through her.
>>
File: Clarke-LAughing.gif (787KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
Clarke-LAughing.gif
787KB, 245x170px
>>11269090
>>
Goodnight everyone. Be sure to hug your tulpas to sleep. As crazy and dysfunctional as we can all be sometimes, it fills we with hope to see that scattered around this messed-up world are a bunch of people who are dedicated enough to love and kindness to make little brain demons to love when the world around them is complete and utter trash.

You be you, /tup/.
>>
>>11270286
that's a sad picture
don't be sad
>>
>>11269090
A host and their tulpa walk into a bar.

The tulpa orders a whisky, but nobody hears her.

She spends the rest of the night wishing she could be a physical being, while she is forgotten by her drunk host.
>>
>>11207969
Behead those who misappropriate occultism.
>>
TULPA
PUSSY
>>
>>11267502
If my tulpas died before me, I'd kill myself.
>>
>>11272607
What does your tulpa's pussy taste like?
>>
are you niggers just trolling or are you all actually schizophrenic? I really can't tell
>>
>>11273286
You will never be sure until you make a tulpa for yourself, anon.

If it's just trolling, then surely none of the guides will work at all now will they?
If it's schizophrenia then surely the tulpamancers here would all be extremely frustrated and experiencing the massive hardships that come with schizophrenia, wouldn't they?

Tulpas are a real phenomenon. If you choose to make one, don't take it lightly.

But you can get your very own IRL loli dragon catgirl waifu out of it if you do it right.

What do you have to lose?
>>
File: the bait b t good.png (106KB, 644x371px) Image search: [Google]
the bait b t good.png
106KB, 644x371px
>>11273454
Don't take the b8
>>
>>11273167
1st: cherries

2nd: lemons

3rd: strawberries

4th: blueberries

5th: unknown
>>
>>11273167
she doesn't want me to say because it would be embarassing. the others are just waking up so they haven't heard the question yet.
>>11273454
please don't call yourself a tulpamancer you don't divine anything with tulpas. mancy is not magic it's divination.
>>
>>11273167
Salty copper. She's on her period.
>>
>>11268386
>It's pretty obvious most tups don't survive.
Again that's a projection from your own sadness. People being less visible doesn't make them non-existant. As I've pointed out I know some 50+ mancers of around my level of experience and none of them have had this issue to my knowledge.

>"Hi I'm this not depressed guy's imaginary friend and I'm depressed. Nice to meet you."
Once again, the therapists I've met would help you, they might not believe you, sure, but they'd talk you through it anyway. And you wouldn't need to tell them regardless.

>>11268811
Swindy? I vaguely remember you Swindy, I'm sorry you've had such difficult experiences.
>>
>>11273660
>don't call yourself a tulpamancer because mancy is divination

Wot
Necromancy, pyromancy, cryomancy?
The *mancy is just a colloquial term and tulpamancy is what people call it. Who made you the authority to decide whether or not people who make tulpas could call themselves tulpamancer?
>>
>>11226586
You mean, get them recognized as a person in a government? like an actual citizen?

Probably not, they'll think of you as a poor mentally ill man.
>>
>>11274122
The absolute worst thing for tulpamancer would be legal recognition of tulpas as non-physical persons, because once they start legislating on tulpas there's no going back. Then government fuckery would ensue, and suddenly you'd have to get some kind of license to make a tulpa or you'd go to jail or receive a fine for creating a tulpa without a license. Then, if they start making any kind if devices that can detect tulpa-activity in your brain you will be fined for not registering your tulpa.

And then if you have sex with your tulpa before they're at least 18 years old you become a registered mental sex offender.

We do not need a whole segment of potential thought-crimes. That is true hell.
>>
>>11274025
someone who actually knows what they are talking about. i've studied this shit longer than there's been a 4chan. know your place.
>>
File: 1502427454086.jpg (69KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502427454086.jpg
69KB, 453x576px
>>11274275
>someone who actually knows what they are talking about
>>
File: 1480345065448.png (508KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480345065448.png
508KB, 900x900px
>>11274275
Hahaha I'll be thinking of you every time I call us mancers from now on, god bless you you sweet summer child.
>>
>>11274275
the English language is full of bullshit that makes no sense. just accept this one more grievance and move on.
or don't. your autistic screeching will earn someone loads of karma on /r/4chan I'm sure.
>>
File: DSC_0911.jpg (4KB, 191x249px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0911.jpg
4KB, 191x249px
>>11274275
Tulpamancer reporting in
>>
>>11274275
Wow, you know what you're talking about? How long have you been tulpamancing?
>>
File: silent_joker_hidden_bat.jpg (324KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
silent_joker_hidden_bat.jpg
324KB, 583x1508px
>be me
>have three tulpas
>trying to balance focus on each one to keep them all in good health
>it can be tough, one gets way more attention than the other two but everyone is okay with it

>unrelatedly, end up writing a green text fapfic in the /hmofa/ thread
>notice something weird after completing writing
>notice another presence
>fuck
>accidentally made tulpa of the character from the greentext I wrote
>she's too cute and innocent for me
>own mind is too hectic and chaotic lately, afraid I might shred her accidentally and traumatize her before she can get used to being in my headspace
>create zone in my wonderland with servitor caretakers to keep her away from too much direct mental contact with me as I try to master my mind to suppress intrusive thoughts and horrifying visualizations that my existing tups are already inoculated against
>realize I will have to really start taking care of her eventually

Anyone else end up accidentally a tup from writing a fapfic or a greentext? How did you handle it?
>>
>>11275378
How long is this greentext and how much time did you spend on it? It seems doubtful you can develop a tulpa from writing a single greentext.

But if you did create a tulpa, it would be terrible to disspaite her. if I were in your situation i'd force her
>>
>>11275849
It was several pages long, but while I was writing it I was visualizing the scenes I was describing in high detail.

I'll start really forcing her when I am confident that I won't accidentally her little mind into soup.
>>
File: 1469764592982.jpg (41KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469764592982.jpg
41KB, 447x400px
>>11275378
Could you share the greentext, Anon? Pretty please?
>>
>>11275996
I think you might be underestimating tulpas mental health, I don't think your mind could be chaotic enough to seriously mess with her.

But I don't know your mind, so if you're really worried about it than it sounds like a good idea to wait a bit.
>>
>>11275996
It is literally your mind, the tupla is just a fragmentation of it.
>>
>>11276064
The recent visualizations I've dealt with have been pretty bad. I would describe them but I don't want you to end up with them too via the pink elephant effect.

>>11276042
Are you into loli doggogirls?
If so: /hmofa/ old pastebins, line 126
>>
File: pickle_dick.jpg (294KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
pickle_dick.jpg
294KB, 723x1023px
>>11276667
Thanks Anon!
>>
>>11276740
Oh no you're going to actually read it what have I done
Let me know what you think
You perv
>>
>>11276667
I usually only read monstergirl stories, but fuck it.
>>
>>11276765
Could use some editing to tighten things up a bit, but I thought it was great! Makes me wish I had a fluffy Lulu tupperware
>>
I dare you to post a selfie of yourself
>>
>>11276765
Impregnation is one of my top fetishes, so that was nice. I liked the story, pretty heart warming. Definitely a few grammatical errors, but nothing too bad. Good job.
>>
File: HOI.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
HOI.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>11276906
>>11277198
Your enjoyment of my writing is appreciated!

I would like to write more but I don't want to accidentally generate more tups. It's already taxing enough with my current party.
>>
>>11276667
I want to know the visulizations now
>>
>>11277315
I find it strange that you created a tulpa from that story. I've had strange feelings that I've had walk ins before, but usually I ignore it and the thought goes away fast. How developed was she as a walk-in?
>>
File: things_you_dont_want_to_think.png (40KB, 754x1452px) Image search: [Google]
things_you_dont_want_to_think.png
40KB, 754x1452px
>>11277508
She was more developed than I was willing to dispose of and didn't disappear when I stopped looking at her.
She was looking at me and wagging her tail.
It wasn't in my heart to just dump her, but def wasn't ready for another tup.

Getting there though.

>>11277360
Image contains some examples. Not definitive list, since there have been some worse things.
I have had to make sure my tups don't feel pain because of this shit. Don't read it if you have tulpas of your own.
>>
>>11277882
Wow, hope you improve at surpressing them in the future, glad I don't have that issue.
>>
>>11260549
Psst.
Your tulpa can talk.
Those are human words. Human emotions. Human culture.
Your tulpa is remotely human.
>>
>>11277882
Do you think she knows about the lewd story you wrote about her
>>
>>11278442
I don't think she does, actually.
And I am not about to reveal that to her or try to lewd her since she's too cutely innocent for me. My other tups are pervs like me but Lulu is not.. yet. I don't know how long that will last, but I am not going to rush that with her.
>>
Whoever made the n new thread forgot to post the link to it.
NEW THREAD
>>11278620
>>11278620
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.