[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 61

File: helen henny.png (126KB, 719x460px) Image search: [Google]
helen henny.png
126KB, 719x460px
/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discussion Thread - RIP Helen Edition
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11184337
For discussion of TGWeaver's and Pokemaniacal's Five Nights at Freddy's AU fic.
AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/series/769941
Booru: http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=roommates
Writing Archive: https://pastebin.com/mkDbgP7h
>>
Mango had her extra pair of arms surgically put on by Fritzine
This is my headcanon now you cannot stop me
>>
>>11199948
Trust me, we know we can't stop you.
>>
>>11199948
I just assumed she always had them. Either way I want a quad-handjob from Mango under the flimsy-yet-persistent pretense of measurements.
>>
>>11199948
That is an interesting idea.
>>
>>11199948
What's under the hat? Weaver? WEAAAAAVEEER!?
>>
>>11200161
just a normal naked fox anon, nothing to see here
>>
>>11200161
obviously several smaller hats, you retard.
>>
File: 1471639016301.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1471639016301.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>checking out the original pastebin run linked in the last thread
>read the april fool's chapter

Well, that was certainly something.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170222080317/http://pastebin.com:80/R637sHNS
>>
>>11200161
Nothing, Weaver drew the hat and then drew her body around it
>>
File: nisha bimboification.png (130KB, 1379x1616px) Image search: [Google]
nisha bimboification.png
130KB, 1379x1616px
Collected from >>11199804 back
>>
>>11200259
>entire thing was just you and me shooting lewd greentexts back and forth at each other
Hot
>>
>>11200259
>one day she realizes that she's a part of the family
>as basically a dog that you can fuck, but part of the family
>her debt is paid off
>she's fitter than she's ever been, has orgasms daily, has no job to worry about, never has to worry about going out on the street, and has four-star Michelin food whenever she's willing to try something new
>It was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished.
>She had won the victory over herself.
>She loved Mike Schmidt.
>>
>>11200211
Something is...one way to put it.

Holy shit.
>>
>>11200539
OH WAIT, WAS THAT NOT IN THE AO3 VERSION!?
>>
>>11200618
Nope, not even included as a mini.
>>
>>11200539
>>11200618
Shit nigga y'all missed out there.
>>
>>11200635
>>11200642
GEORGE
LUCAS
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>11200047
It'd be pretty interesting, plus that would be another way a roommate was physically or mentally harmed by a humanitronic, but instead of removing bits, they added them on.
Though it does make you wonder where Fritzine got a near-identical pair of arms and the knowhow to connect the joints, muscles, and nerves to make them fully functional.
>>
>>11200843
Poke never explained other shit about anything involving the humanimatronics, why would he bother trying to explain that?
>>
>>11200859
Poke was the worst thing to happen to Roommates.
>>
What's Poke's political beliefs?
>>
>>11200890
Roommates was the worst thing to happen to /scawg/
>>
>>11200911
fuck off back to /pol/
>>
File: Bonnie's Dream Full.png (1MB, 3320x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie's Dream Full.png
1MB, 3320x1196px
>>11200211
>"Bonnie had one once, not too long ago. She still won't tell me what it was about."
I know the dream in question. I was pretty intense.
https://e621.net/pool/show/6001
And collected image version for lazy fucks

Why wasn't this chapter included with 51 at least? It's good. It's REALLY good. I'm glad to have read it but sad that I just barely caught a hold on it.
>>
>>11200890
Roommates was unironically better as a series of barely-related pictures drawn by Weaver.
>>
>>11200965
Oh, unironically so. Honestly, I don't know why Weaver ever trusted Poke with such a big task since it's obvious he clearly wasn't up to the challenge. He should've gone with a better writefag.
>>
File: koala does not like you.jpg (59KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
koala does not like you.jpg
59KB, 344x291px
>>11200965
>>
>>11200965
>>11200987
Anons I'm not sure you understand.
Weaver didn't just go "Yo, who wants to come turn my comic into a fic?"
If memory serves,
Poke was a writefag who started on his own, Weaver noticed, and went "Oh hey, you look like you could use some help with that." Around chapter 4.
>>
>>11200945
>Why wasn't this chapter included with 51 at least?

If the AO3 comments are any indication, hey might have been worried that even if the title said APRIL FOOLS as clearly as possible they would get long discussion threads of people pondering if this chapter is the real explanation for what was going on all along.
I mean, there were people up to chapter 49 who were still wondering if Mike was really a humanitronic turned into a real person.
>>
>>11201043
Might also have something to do with the fact the story was posted in fucking July.
>>
>>11201054
Ah, but anon, that's how you make an April fool more effective.
Nobody expects it in July.
>>
File: bluh.png (9KB, 473x54px) Image search: [Google]
bluh.png
9KB, 473x54px
>>11201043
Still, even as a joke chapter it was a nice read and showed some of the nice stuff from the "real" side of the comics that eventually led to roommates in the first place. Also ironically gives Chichi (a little) more characterization by showing how her robot doppelganger would behave.

>>11201054
You sure? says it was posted on april 1st
>>
https://pastebin.com/zEkiHhND
>>
>>11200945
The last part with the party is literally just a written form of the minigames in the fnaf game. The dialouge is 1:1 the same, I don't think it would've been a great idea to include this chapter.
>>
>>11201129
>The last part with the party is literally just a written form of the minigames in the fnaf game. The dialouge is 1:1 the same
Yes, right up to the point where Mangle fucking jumps down and chews the FNAF kid's head open. It's a shot-for-shot remake.
>>
>>11201129
I don't know. I mean it was already written up. Just seems like a waste. to get rid of all of it for the shitty ending.
>>
>>11201129
>>11201186
Yeah but I feel like they probably could've just left a disclaimer at the beginning saying 'By the way this is an April Fool's chapter, and is pretty FNaF related so just skip over this if you want. It means literally nothing to the story.
>>
>>11200259
Paper's done
>Bonnibel reluctantly starts to make use of Nisha's now very-talented mouth
>as time passes she begins to rely on it to calm her nerves
>on "down" days she monopolizes Nisha's mouth, forcing the bear to lap at her honeypot for multiple continuous orgasms throughout the entire day until Nisha's jaw is almost too sore to move
>other apartment residents have to make due with her hands or her other holes
>Nisha's face pressed into Bonnibel's rabbit hole while one of the guy's reams her ass is a common sight
>meanwhile, on Bonnibel's "up" days she sporadically ambushes Nisha
>these ambushes consist of her coming out of nowhere and pushing Nisha to the ground to ride her face for hours at a time
>a particularly memorable time was when Mike was balls deep in Nisha with Bonnibel sitting on her face when suddenly the bunny starting making out with Mike
>she got incredibly flustered when she remembered it later and made Nisha eat her out some more to calm down
>no matter the circumstances, Nisha's always left exhausted

>Chiclet likes to do things differently from the others
>she does housework and forces Nisha to follow her around on her hands and knees
>Nisha has to keep up while Chiclet bustles around working, desperately tongue-fucking her from all angles, from the front or from behind
>if Chiclet hasn't cum by the time she's done she grabs a strap-on and punishes Nisha's ass
>if she has then she rewards Nisha by letting her eat her chicken pussy some more Chiclet watches television
>>
>>11201116
I like it!
>>
>>11201295
>Cheeky likes to get the full service from Nisha
>cunnilingus, analingus, even non-sexual full body massages
>just lazes about in her room all day whenever possible getting pleasured
>sometimes heads out into the living room so she can tease Bonworth or Faz with invitations to join them in a threesome, or better yet ignore Nisha entirely
>sometimes if she's feeling mischievous she'll tease Nisha, getting her all hot and bothered
>once Nisha's all worked up and close to an orgasm, the first she's had since before the Jeremy Human incident, Cheeky stops and taunts her
>Nisha's eager to complain about this to whoever will listen, and ashamed to admit that she looks forward to it

>Goose prefers very tactile stimulation
>slow pace over the course of a long time so that she can really savor it
>lots of toys involved
>she especially enjoys tribbing
>Nisha frantically rubs their pussies together, trying to create as much friction as she possibly can, especially on her clit
>Nisha's never lucky enough to actually orgasm, Goose can always tell and disengages before that happens
>then she forces Nisha to eat her out
>Goose can somehow tell if she's reaching for her aching and ignored clit to give it a rub and punishes her if she does so
>Nisha always leaves more frustrated than ever before during those sessions
>>
>>11201524
>Chicchi's the most sadistic out of all the girls
>sometimes doesn't even try to use Nisha to get herself off
>instead she tries to humiliate Nisha
>forcing her to walk around on all fours naked and begging other apartment residents to use her
>they almost always do so
>as time goes by and Nisha's spirit grows more broken Chichi forces her to do more embarrassing things
>occasionally Chichi will bring Nisha out into public with her as a mule for cooking supplies
>people always stop and stare at a naked bear being led around on a leash
>when Chichi does deign to use Nisha as a sexual outlet it's fast and messy and angry
>sitting on Nisha's face while harshly using her massive bear jugs as handholds or fucking her ass with a double-sided dildo

>meanwhile Mangifera and Foxglove are too busy having angry hatesex with each other to even bother with Nisha
>>
>>11201524
>Mango and Foxglove having angry hatesex
You'd figure with the amount of on the spot smut fics getting written that would be in there somewhere.
>>
>>11201823
It's difficult to write smut of a character with an ambiguous gender.
>>
>>11202019
Anal.
>>
>>11202019
Eh. It's fiction Anon. I don't see how something like unconfirmed gender is a big deal when the whole Mike/Haddock/Faz cuck-fest was a thing.
>>
File: IMG_0072.png (291KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.png
291KB, 400x476px
>>11199948
I know this is off topic, but When will you do pokemon?
>>
>>11202019
It's ambiguous, you can pick either gender just fine. Make her female. Make him male. Your story, no canon to conflict with your interpretation.
>>
>>11202060
That's not Weaver, you dingus.
>>
>>11202060
>>11202271
I think he already drew some Pokemon R63 anyways. Check his tumblr.
>>
>>11202060
Has he ever done pokemon stuff before?
>>
>>11202308
>>11202307
http://tgweaver.tumblr.com/tagged/canon
>>
>>11202346
TOO THICC
THAT'S FAT
WEAVER PLS
>>
>>11202073
This. Just pick whatever bits suit your facny.
>>
>>11202041
>A loud, sudden scream, no, a warcry sends you careening over the couch.
>Just in time, as the perpetrator charges past you in a pink blur.
>At full speed, a positively rabid-looking Mango runs with outstretched arms at someone across the room.
>You dodged her just in time, as the strap-on fastened to her crotch would have been mildly inconvenient in your butt.
>Mangle however is not as quick. Through her thick blanket skirt and whatever is beneath, the rubbery ten inch horsecock mockup penetrates her poop-chute all the way to the hilt in one go. There wasn't even any lube.
>Ready and willing to intervene, Mangle's reaction to this rapey encounter stops you before you have a chance to start.
>The vixen angrily shouts "About time you cheap inbred hotdog!"
>Mango starts slamming her counterpart's ass with reckless abandon, how Mangle isn't in any pain is beyond you "I wouldn't miss chastising a two-dollar strumpet like you for anything in the world!" the rounder of the two shouts back.
>You watch in awe as they dance in a mixture of wrestling, shouting and sex, altough you could hardly call this sex. It's more akin to rape, but with Mangle slamming her backend so hard against Mango that it must hurt her just as much, you're not sure who's trying to rape who.
>Eventually you manage to find your voice again, the fact that Mango just appeared in 87-B and charged the other fox with a quasi-lance is too much "E-Excuse me." you croak, voice quivering like a flaccid penis "What are you two doing in the middle of our apartment?"
>The two freeze.
>Their eyes fixated on you in a mixture of surprise, shock and then smugness... wait, smugness?
>Mango dislodges her horse-dong from her rival with an audible 'schlorp', the inhuman length dangling free between her legs.
>The both of them look at each other and break into a friendly smile "Truce?" Mangle asks first.
>"Truce." she is answered.
>Two fox paws meet in a quick shake.
>They are upon you within the blink of an eye
>>
>>11202746
The idea of mango charging with her arms raised like she's about to pounce someone, strapon flopping with every step, is just a great mental image.
>>
>>11199918

Helen would be such an easy lay as a human.
>>
>>11194225
>Who wants some Bonbon action? This guy does!
>https://pastebin.com/8PtZYBGU
>Criticism and corrections are both welcome as always.

Pretty good. I like how did the entire "Is she only into me because she's a human" thing, and still have Bonbon admit it's partly cause she is attracted to Mike because of him being human (without her knowing) but she also likes him for him, yet Mike doesn't freak out and have all this bullshit drama. Nicely done.
>>
Bunp
>>
Requesting a fic where Nisha takes Peanut's bear virginity
>>
>>11202823
Dude, more than half the people at Humiecon would be. Bonbon would've been pre-chapter 39.
>>
Can't we just have a fic where Nisha reveals a slight infatuation for Mike, and genuinely wants to reform and make ammends with the rest of the cast, even if it's awkwardly done?
Honestly now, I don't think the cast would be so cruel and depraved as to turn her into a cum dumpster, like those examples show, it's not in their character to be like that.
>>
>>11204427
>Honestly now, I don't think the cast would be so cruel and depraved as to turn her into a cum dumpster
Welcome to the problem with fandumb: it's much more attractive to fans to shoehorn their own terrible fetishes onto characters rather than trying to work within the confines of the original material.
>>
>>11204443
You could say the same about literally all fanfiction, because if it was in-character for someone to do something they would've done it in the story in the first place. Even works taking place outside of the original work's timeline are similar, just stuff where people are shoehorning their own ideas of what a character would do and how they would act into a story under the flimsy pretense of "Maybe they'd do this, I think it's in character for them!" At least smut is honest in not claiming to be true to the source material.
>>
>>11204604
By extension of that logic, the same may also be applied to the original story, by claiming that the actions of the characters are only 'in-character' because the writer or author is saying so, under the flimy pretense of 'This seems like something [Character] would do.'

Really, all stories are just an attempt to figure out what the hell the characters in our head might do in a given situation, followed by hoping the people reading, listening or watching can accept that as a realistic choice for that character to make.

I dunno; just a random observation. Far as my tastes on the matter, so long as the subject matter and characterization is consistent and believable, and there's at least an honest attempt at a stable story to be told, it might just prove to be good enough.
>>
>>11204845
The difference there is, as the original author what they say the characters would do is actually something they would do. If Poke said that Chichi likes to dress up as a clown on the weekends and terrorize orphans then that means it'd be in-character for her to do so. The author's word is law in this regard.
>>
>>11204929
Hmm. A valid point, that; suppose it does stand to reason that the original author's say as to what a character would and would not do takes precedence in consideration.

That said, there's quite a few stories, series and other such works where the 'fan consensus' regarding a particular character has grown so much stronger in belief, that it ends up overrunning or even causing a retconning of the actual canon to fit. After a while, it's questionable whether a character doesn't simply take on enough of a life of their own to make their own decisions on the matter, and damn what the writers say otherwise.

But that's probably getting far off topic at this point. Apologies for rambling and such.
>>
File: 1503555127610.png (68KB, 549x605px) Image search: [Google]
1503555127610.png
68KB, 549x605px
It's not that gay to want to make out with Foxglove's non-canonical dick, right?

R-right?
>>
>>11206263
Not sure what exactly falls under being 'that' gay, but hey, just go with it, friendo. Foxglove is for foxlove.
>>
>>11206263
it is kinda gay, but there's nothing wrong with that
>>
File: beads.png (123KB, 691x870px) Image search: [Google]
beads.png
123KB, 691x870px
>>
>>11206997
D'aww.
Peanut you little goober.
>>
>>11207049
Anon I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>11207067
goober is another name for peanut.
>>
>>11207049
Doesn't the act of giving beads, in a Mardis Gras context, imply he wants her to take her top off?
>>
>>11207080
We know that, and I'm sure SHE knows that, but Peanut's kind of stupid.
>>
>>11207096
The impression I got was that he was earnestly hopeful he could see some chicken breasts.
>>
>>11207080
Huh. I didn't know that Anon. That explains that.
>>
>>11207102
Also could be true. I guess nobody's tried being earnest about it. Like "Excuse me, I happen to have some beads and golly would I be pleased as punch to see your tits on this fine evening."
>>
>>11207174
>"Excuse me, I happen to have some beads and golly would I be pleased as punch to see your tits on this fine evening."
That's really more Bonworth talking. Peanut would be like "Gee you sure have nice boobs can I see your boobs?"
>>
>>11207198
he wants to see a tity :)
>>
>>11207209
>implying he wouldn't be catching an eyeful of Goose's honkers on a regular basis
>>
>>11207277
He wishes. Goose is a very proper lady.
>>
File: 1502735727324.png (119KB, 604x907px) Image search: [Google]
1502735727324.png
119KB, 604x907px
>>11207285
sure she is
>>
>>11207277
This.
>>11207285
This, but as some of the doodles have shown she doesn't always catch when something is transparent. I'm sure Peanut's gotten a good deal of accidental boob from Goose. But a man can't be sustained by accidental boob alone. Even Peanut knows this, even if not consciously.
>>
>>11207303
>>11207317
>Only just now realizing Goose is prime wardrobe malfunction material
I have a new favorite chicken.
>>
>>11207339
She'd blatantly milk it for all it's worth too, pretending not to notice when it happens while she's flirting
>>
So is Bonworth gay? He kinda reads as gay
>>
>>11207830
He's just old-timey. He's a fop, not a fag.
>>
>>11207836
I agree, he's a good fap, not a fag. No homo.
>>
>>11207849
No Fop. FOP. With an O. The guy clearly cares about his appearance and outward mannerisms. If he's not a dandy I don't know who is.
>>
>>11207858
You're right, if he's not candy, no one is. I'd let him lick my lollipop, if you know what I mean.
>>
Which political party do you think each roommate supports?
>>
>>11208461
Dagobert Duck, they all voted for Dagobert Duck. He'll make America great again.
>>
>>11208461
You stop that, right now.
>>
I want a fic of Dr. Rabbinson getting carried away with the prostate exam and Mike getting to tell Bonworth he nailed his mom.
>>
>>11208579
THIS
>>
File: archer_gif_10.gif (478KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
archer_gif_10.gif
478KB, 500x267px
>>11208579
Please, I fucking need this
>>
>>11208579
I just want porn of Doc Rabbinson. (Also I was into the "Ruby" from "Ruby Quest" theory until I found out her name was "Carrol.")
>>
>>11208901
To be honest, it's definitely intentional. And considering what they went through you could just say they changed their names.
>>
What if Canon Foxglove is the one with the eyeball over their crotch
>>
>>11208966
That'd be something
>>
>>11208966
See with your eyes, not with your mouth
>>
>>11208966
>The mangles are the only ones from the Metal Glen
>They're using JH's history of mutilation as a cover for something way worse
>Mangle has a crotch eye and a tail-vagina
>Mango has an extra set of arms
I always wondered why both mangles seemed to be able to identify mike by scent. Seemed like an odd detail to put in.
>>
>>11208966
>>11209014
>>11209021
Sweet Jesus
>>
>>11209030
Just come down the rabbit hole with us, m8.
>>
File: Bimbear.png (71KB, 575x567px) Image search: [Google]
Bimbear.png
71KB, 575x567px
How much of Nisha's airheadedness was a ruse to divert attention, and how much was her actually being a ditz?
>>
>>11209048
I'd say she wants to think she was a mastermind but let's look at the facts
>Constantly blabbed to an obviously unreliable person about things that could be used against her. This is literally how she got caught
>Wasn't the one behind the various accidents, just ignored the obvious source
>Was suckered into a night meeting where, had the others not shown up, she would have been tortured for info she doesn't know and killed
>Didn't even properly usurp the money's ownership
>Got caught by a guy living on unemployment who was a hobo about a month earlier, and the unwitting statements of a degenerate and a dimwit.

Nisha was an idiot that tried to be a manipulator.
>>
File: 1441942928884.png (47KB, 735x526px) Image search: [Google]
1441942928884.png
47KB, 735x526px
>>11209044
>Implying I'm not already down there
>>
>>11209092
Cool. Now let's talk about monstrous applications and how April would be just as good as a writing mass of purple tendrils in a rabbit-shaped suit.
>>
>>11209112
You mean writhing my dude?
>>
>>11209131
yeah. tripped over spellcheck
>>
>>11209112
>a writing mass of purple tendrils in a rabbit-shaped suit
Fuck off Unit .2
>>
>>11209112
>>11209140
>>11209187
Is it like Resident Evil 4 where when April finally croaks they just pop out of her neck?
>>
>>11209210
Nope. That's just her. It might have started slowly, a strange mutation that happened after the fire, but eventually her insides just started changing without her noticing until eventually she realized that everything she was under the skin was just tendrils in a vaguely rabbit-shape. The bandages cover up irreparable damage where the tendrils would show through. I mean she's still April, just that her hugs are a lot ore intense.
>>
>>11209210
>>11209232
>It's the scene in the office above Jeremie's
>Nisha's aiming the gun at Mike
>April suddenly rushes forward
>Nisha panicks and immediately shoots April
>The first two shots hit her in the stomach
>She stops in her tracks, hunched over
>Within seconds, she recovers
>Nisha lets out a scared whimper, before unlaoding the last four shots
>The first three hit her in the chest and do literally nothing
>The last one lands square between her eyes
>Blood flies out the back of April's skull
>She stands in place for a second, before falling to the ground silently.
>Nisha's heavy breathing becomes a relieved sigh
>Everyone one else gasps
>Fred and Mike glare at her, but before anyone has a chance to move, her corpse twitches
>She rides to her feet in a slow, shaky manner.
>Thick purple tendrils split out of the top of her skull with a high pitched screech
>Nisha aims the gun again
>Click
>She's out
>No one's able to stop the brutal mauling that happens seconds later
>>
>>11209048
She's a greedy dipshit who thought she was smart when in reality she was just Jeremy's unwitting stooge. She didn't even have the nerve to actually kill when presented with the opportunity.
>>
>>11209087
I think it's funny that Nisha's attempted fake persona (the totally harmless airhead who can get close to the sensitive information because nobody worries about them) is foiled by Peanut, who's that exact same thing, for the exact same reasons.
Nisha blabbed her secrets to Peanut because she thought he was too dumb to be a threat. She was beaten at her own game.
>>
>>11209048
Most of it was just her being a ditz. She become literally useless once Jeremy enters
>>
>>11209112
Sounds a bit like Mr. Shiney from Call of Cthulhu.
>>
>>11209112
Wait a minute, this isn't some reference to Sister Location is it?
>>
>>11209491
No, but that could work too. I just like the idea of a tentacle monster pretending to be "human" to fit in, and since april is in that heavy trenchcoat she is the best canidate. Mangle is good too.
>>
>>11209048
25% bimbo
75% mastermind
>>
>>11209573
You switched the ratios around. You don't be a blonde with tits like that and not be mostly bimbo.
>>
>Mike was in Mrs. Rabbitnon's clinic recovering from his injuries.
>One day Mr. Rabbinson walks in glaring at Mike
>Gives a speech how he is gratefull that he saved his daughter and all but his wife him crazy.
>Mike's anatomy seemed to be the only thing on Carrols mind.
>Mike swallows as Mr. Rabbinson walks upto Mike.
>He pulls off the blankets, drops his pants and crawls onto Mike's lap.
>For a minute Mike stares at the angry bunny.
>"I shall be the judge if you are that great or not."
>Mr. Rabbinson penetrates himself all the way to the base.
>Mike is groaning loudly from the angry sex he is receiving.
>Once done Mr. Rabbinson climbs off pulls up his pants as Mike's sperm is dripping from his butt.
>"Not bad." Is all he says as he leaves.
>Mike is confused as hell.
>>
>>11209617
Mr Rabbison's a cat, actually. Not bad, tho.
>>
>>11209842
I didn't know that since it was never stated or I must have missed it
>>
>>11209879
Well the only real shot of him is a family portrait, and while most of his face is covered, it's implied that he's a cat/Tom stand-in, in the same way Carrol is a Ruby stand-in.
>>
>>11209315
H'lloigshogg nilgh'ri llll ah fm'latghnah, Y'l'gotha hug'h.
>>
File: Darkness.png (526KB, 1024x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness.png
526KB, 1024x2470px
>>
File: L.png (9KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
L.png
9KB, 200x294px
>>11210060
I'm still a huge fan of this. But, to be fair, I like most predatory mangle stuff.
>>
>>11209352
Huh, that is interesting.

>>11209585
Is she blonde?
>>
>>11210060
>yet more of Foxglove raping someone
Death would be a kindness for that piece of shit
>>
>>11210345
who says its rape?
>>
>>11210135
She has blonde headfur, at least.
>>
>>11210358
Oh, I guess I forgot.
>>
>>11210353
>Mike got drugged and forced to have sex without his consent
Yep, it's rape all right
>>
>>11210448
at one point I was planning to add the line
>Want me to schedual you for next month Bonny?
but I ended up cutting it.
>>
File: h7katos.png (489KB, 951x1837px) Image search: [Google]
h7katos.png
489KB, 951x1837px
What are the cast's eye colors? I can't find a good reference for all of them. I need this for writefagging purposes pls.
>>
>>11210862
I remember that I read some eye colors through the story but I can't remember who had what.
>>
Fran > April > Nisha
>>
>>11210929
...Balls. That's it, time for Operation: Reference Sheets.
Might take some time to assemble. This is -not- the first, nor will it be the last, thing I end up realizing would be helful to quickly reference. Gimme a bit.
>>
>>11210862
Off of story stuff-
Both Mangles, Rackham and I think Haddock have yellow eyes
Mike's are green.
Fred's are blue.
That's all I got
>>
>>11211031
that random woman who was hitting on Bonworth has baby blue peepers
>>
>>11211031
I think that part's similar to Canon FNaF in the sense that the foxes all have yellow eyes, the bears all have blue (minus Goldie and Nisha)
Beanie and Bonworth are maroon. BonBon and Bonnibel are Green.
Goose is blind, so that's that.
I think April's either yellow, dark brown, purple, green, or steel blue/almost white. I'm not sure.
ChiChi and Cheeky are probably purple.
Chiclet would be Pink in that case.
The Pink and Purple eyes seem least likely to be the case.
Again though, I'm not sure.
>>
>>11209969
Pardon?
>>
>>11211883
>Goose is blind, so that's that.
Goose is one of the two Toy Chicas, the other being Chiclet. Goose is missing her eyes, and Chiclet's missing the beak. So I'm assuming they're going to have blue eyes like the animatronic does.

Chichi is FNAF1 Chica, and Cheeky is the 'withered' Chica from FNAF2. So their eyes would be that purplish color.
>>
>>11211965
>Cheeky is the 'withered' Chica from FNAF2
Cheeky is just another Chica from a different Freddy's location.
>>
>>11212005
I mean in regards to what in-game version they're probably based off of.
>>
File: Chica.png (103KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Chica.png
103KB, 200x200px
>>11212005
Yeah, and it makes more sense than the withered Chica, as the original one has that heavy black coloring around its eyes that're similar to Cheeky's heavy makeup.
>>
File: 1430997740093.png (141KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
1430997740093.png
141KB, 800x666px
>>11212023
Cheeky literally is a FNAF1 brand Chica. Weaver designed alternate versions of the FNAF1 crew and decided to make them the animatronics for a sister location.
>>
>>11212023
No, that anon's correct. Cheeky is just AltChica.
Weaver made a series of Altbots from an alternate sister location that had its own versions of the OG and Toy animatronics.
Bonworth, Bonnibel, Haddock, Foxglove, Frederick, Faz, Cheeky, and Chiclet are all based on AltBonnie, AltToyBonnie, AltFoxy, AltMangle, AltToyFreddy, AltFreddy, AltChica, and AltToyChica respectively.
>>
>>11211913
>H'lloigshogg nilgh'ri llll ah fm'latghnah, Y'l'gotha hug'h.
>llll ah fm'latghnah, Y'l'gotha hug'h.
>Y'l'gotha hug'h.
>hug'h.
>hug

And that's how you translate R'lyehian.
>>
>>11212423
That helped literally not at all.
>>
Weaver's streaming

https://piczel.tv/watch/TGWeaver
>>
File: 1393081033954.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393081033954.gif
393KB, 640x360px
Alright fuccbois, let's do this

FAVORITE ANIMAL
FAVORITE FETISH
ROOMATESIFY THE TWO
HARD MODE: KID FRIENDLY
INSANE MODE: CONNECT THEM TO JEREMY HUMAN'S
DANTE MUST DIE MODE: MAKE SOME OC OF THEM. DRAWING, STORY, DON'T MATTER
>>
>>11212481
FUCK, RIGHT WHEN I'M BUSY.
>>
>>11212481
Nice.
Wonder if it'll he'll get through it without lag spikes like last time.
>>
>>11212552

It's been pretty smooth so far. He said the admin of piczel helped him set the stream up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-00-31-10.png (32KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-00-31-10.png
32KB, 480x854px
>>11212481
Gonna hope this goes better than last time. His streams are so cool.
>>
>>11212580
Oh sweet.
>>
>>11212481
He sounds kinda squeaky, I expected a manly baritone voice that you can feel reverberate in the air.
>>
>>11212514
It seems to just be a stream of him gaming, not drawing, so if you're looking for the latter you're not missing out.
>>
>>11212611
Ah. Well still, Weaver streams are pretty great.
>>
>>11212611
"some art, mostly vidya"
>>
>>11212488
It's not the same when there's already tons of fetishy furry stuff. Needs to be robots. Also your filename is fucked.
>>
>>11212488
>Literally the equivalent of a ZTG zoosona
Ha. Good joke Anon.
>>
>>11212933
It's not, it's literally the same shitpost template as from the fnaf thread on /vg/, but making a roommate instead of an animatronic, which is why the next two entries no longer make sense. Beforehand you had to make a fetishy animatronic, then try to make them kid-friendly so they could feasibly work at Freddy Fazbear's.

This isn't even good shitposting. Not even /vg/ does this shit anymore.
>>
>>11212966
If its shitty shitposting, why did ZTG fall for it?
>>
>>11213578
Eh. It's slightly different Anon.
ZTG is more focused on furry shit in general than the movie, so there are alot of OCs/Fursonas going around.
We, on the other hand, are still sooorta Furries (I think?) But we're more focused on the actual fic itself.
>>
>>11212488
>I don't really have a favorite. I'll have to think about it
>TG
There isn't magic or science that is basically magic in Roommates, other than Fritzine's portal but that's never explained or shown. I guess it would have to be more realistic, like the actual surgery? Maybe caught by Fritzine and she considers dicks unauthorized parts? I don't like anything about where this is going so I'm gonna stop now and reevaluate my fetishes.
>>
>>11212005
>>11212240
But isn't she from the Withered apartment?
>>
>>11213906
I think you're missing the point Anon.
I thought this too at first, but there's no "withered" versions in this. I thought there was at first, but The Wreck is based upon an alternate restaurant that existed at the same time as The Standard. It's just slightly different circumstances. More or less the same place though.
>>
I just now realized that aside from referring to how messed up everything and everyone there is, "The Wreck" is also a pirate pun. "Shipwreck."
Silly me.
>>
>>11213977
Oh, OK. I'm not too caught up on Weaver's lore so some of this stuff flies over my head.
>>
Which girls would be improved the most as futas?
>>
>>11214114
Incase Foxglove is actually a girl: Foxglove.
Aside from that, Cheeky, April, and Chicelt.
>>
So what do you guys think the picture here is supposed to represent?
I figured it was a FNaF esc. Map.
Perhaps it's from one of the games? Or could it be from Jeremy's?
>>
>>11214114
None.
>>
>>11214114
I want to see futa Bonbon fuck Mike into oblivion.
>>
File: tumblr_otxhb74cD11r5h2ogo1_540.jpg (60KB, 526x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otxhb74cD11r5h2ogo1_540.jpg
60KB, 526x467px
>>11214184
Forgot the fucking image
>>
>>11214254
It's the FN@F 2 layout, same as 93-A (the Standard) is the layout of FN@F 1
>>
File: Fnaf2-cam05.png (84KB, 434x325px) Image search: [Google]
Fnaf2-cam05.png
84KB, 434x325px
>>11214254
It's meant to be reminiscent of the FNAF2 map.
>>
>>11214254
It's likely just drawn to look like one of the security cam room layouts, might even be the one in the story's pizzeria, while tying in to the bell pepper joke in the chapter.
>>
>>11214330
>>11214330
>>11214342
>>11214387
Oh.
That makes sense. I haven't looked at that in a while.
>>
So do you think there are people who just don't need to wear shoes in the Roommates universe? I've never seen any implications of most animal people either needing or not needing shoes in the fic, but I could just be oblivious.
>>
>>11214659
There were never any implications because it's a completely unimportant topic in the whole of the story.
>>
>>11214659
>>11214743
But does Mike go barefoot?
>>
>>11214771
No, it's mentioned in the chapter after the mini where Mike goes drinking, that Cheeky removed his shoes for fear of them puncturing her waterbed.
>>
>>11214771
When he goes shopping with Chiclet and Bonnibel he buys socks, and it takes him a second to find socks that weren't designed for talons.
So I guess that chickens wear shoes? Wierd.
>>
>>11214659
>After trying a few different pairs on, you find a set of boots that are comfortable enough you think you can live with them. It amazes you how many varieties of footwear there are for talons, webbed feet, paws, and so on while still catering to your approximate foot shape, especially considering that this isn't even a store that specializes in shoes.
>>
>>11214114
>>11214151
>dickgirl april sternly lecturing you about your new duties around the house
>>
>>11214813
>>11214818
I guess talons are soft or something.
>>
>>11214854
Talons and claws get worn out walking on concrete and pavement
>>
File: amused halfling.png (21KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
amused halfling.png
21KB, 312x312px
>>11214151
>Incase
>>
>>11214865
Fair point I guess.
>>
>>11214876
Oh? What is it, Anon?
>>
File: whelp, might ass well.png (87KB, 160x295px) Image search: [Google]
whelp, might ass well.png
87KB, 160x295px
>>11214894
While talking about futas you accidentally used the name of a porn artist who frequently draws dickgirls. I just found the circumstances to be humorous is all.
>>
>>11214876
Alfie is shortstack-waifu.
>>
>>11215038
Oh.
Lol, that's pretty great. Didn't even realize.
>>
>>11214151
>Chicelt
Gonna out that up there with Bonsworth, Marions and Cheecky.
>>
>>11215147
>out
Muphry's Law, anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-25-19-05-35.png (40KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-25-19-05-35.png
40KB, 480x854px
>>11215147
Thes are my OCs Chicelt, Checky, Bondsworth, and Mangole. Donut steel them plz.
>>
>>11215216
Fucking typos.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-25-19-07-19.png (313KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-25-19-07-19.png
313KB, 480x854px
Huh.
Did 4chan know?
>>
Just started reading.
Who's gonna win the Mike Bowl?
>>
>>11215303
Read and found out Anon.
>>
>>11215303
No one. Prepare for disappointment.
>>
>>11215325
But I wanna know
>>
>>11215303
Everyone, thanks to the hoarde of smut writers which have mysteriously disssapeared recently.
>>
>>11215333
R E A D T H E F U C K I N G F I C
>>
>>11215249
Better get a lawyer, I heard Sega is preparing twelve lawsuit strikes against you.
>>
>>11215341
Nobody cares about Roommates anymore. The fad has faded
>>
>>11215350
N E V E R
>>
>>11215364
Faded pretty fucking fast
Did something replace it?
>>
>>11215364
>>11215380
Stop replying to yourself Anon.
>>
>>11215363
Nani!?
>>
>>11215420
>Screenshotting in reply to "Stop replying to yourself"
>>
>>11215420
I'm starting to regret not having those bait memes saved.
>>
So for my next fic I was thinking either continuing the alternate ending to Raincheck or writing one where Mike and Cheeky happen upon Rackham crossdressing and a threesome ensues.

Any preference?
>>
>>11215490
Raincheck.
>>
>>11215490
Mike Cheeky Rackham threesome for pure bro moments but on the other hand Bonworth's lack of legs seems fun to work around.
I say finish what you started with raincheck then go back to the chicken lovers threesome.
>>
>>11215490
Raincheck! I wanna see what happens to bonsworth
>>
For anyone who's watching, how's Weaver's stream going?
>>
>>11215673
He started ranting about how much he hates niggers about 20 minutes ago and he's showing no signs of stopping
>>
>>11215800
Nice try Anon.
>>
>>11215673
Well he's not dead from dehydration yet. But he blew up the escape pod he was investigating. It was pretty impressive.
>>
>>11215945
Dying of Dehydration is essentially Subanutica's equivilent of "Dying of Dysentery"
>>
>>11215341
Birthday writefag here.
Sorry about no updates for the past few days.
Have been having some...things going on.
Will try to have an update for you tomorrow.

Not gone just yet. Promise.
>>
>>11216205
Take your time writefag. Hope all is well, mate.
>>
>>11216205
In your own time, dude. Don't let some smutfic you've been writing for a 4chan board pressure you.
>>
>>11215997

It's dumb, too. First thing I do in any subnautica run: Build scanner and habitat builder, then swim to Floater Island to collect food samples and get growbed scans. Since knives don't use durability anymore, either, he has infinite Marblemellon available, which makes it even more silly.
>>
>>11216323
Water purifiers are ridiculously useless considering how much fucking water is around you at all times.
>>
>>11215533
>>11215563
>>11215651
Alright then, Raincheck it is. We'll see how Mike and Bonworth survive the irresistible Cluckubus. Fox fugging will have to wait.
>>
>>11216504

Yeah, they really are. I'd never use them. I'd use either marblemelons now that theyre free to farm, or build one of those huge glass aquariums and farm peepers and the fish you wring water out of in there.
>>
>>11216528
Has Weavs gotten Reaper-ed yet?
>>
>>11216648

I dunno. I never get reaper'd when I go to fix the aurora (they dont come to the surface), so he probably hasn't yet if he hasn't been to the mountains.
>>
>>11216738
Today I learned that Weaver does all his drawings with a mouse, not a pen tablet.
>>
>>11215800
I'm going to imagine that "niggers" is code for Doug and Animaniacs, as that would actually make it far more accurate.

He really laid into those two shows.
>>
>finally, time to check out this stream!
>Stream on 1 hour break
Well fug
Not sure if 1 hour long break or break because it's been an hour since the last one.
>>
>>11217258
Check back in like, 40 minutes
>>
>>11217282
Ah. Thanks anon.
I'm not sure how to read the 12:48:30 time markings.
>>
The stream's back now.
>>
File: 2636487.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2636487.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>First started reading and really liked Chiclet
>Thought she would be a major character in the story
>Figured she was endgame

>after Mike moves out she is never important ever again
>Her character is never explored

Fukken aces.
>>
>>11218742
Ever read chapter 50 Anon?
Also yeah it kinda sucks how nobody really gets any closer by the story's end.
>>
File: No.png (366KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
366KB, 540x446px
>>11218742
>Goose didn't get anything and evaporated when brought outside
>Chichi didn't get any spotlight at all, in spite of being the closest to the original chica weaver did.
>Nothing explaining how Freddy started speaking french
>Safety Schmidt gets his own chapter.
Just fuck my shit up, I liked those characters. Even a mini would be good. Hell a mini from a blind girl's perspective would be great reading.
>>
>>11218742
>>11218858
Anons, I think you're missing the obvious answer here.
Just accept Foxglove as best Girl/Boy
>>
>>11218858
>>Nothing explaining how Freddy started speaking french

I was kinda hoping for a hint that there was more going on there, but as the series left off, the best I can go on is that both Mike and the other suffer from South Park Syndrome and are incapable of recognizing cultures outside their own.
>>
>>11218885
Foxglove is a lowlife.
>>
>>11218994
And you're a heretic.
>>
File: 1500607800837.png (127KB, 702x627px) Image search: [Google]
1500607800837.png
127KB, 702x627px
>>11218742
>MikexChiclet is teased at the beginning
>dropped until the very end
>MikexCheeky heavily hinted the entire story
>nowhere to be seen at the end

http://www.strawpoll.me/13781578/r
>>
>>11218892
I think the extremely vague suggestion is that it's supposed to be brain damage.

I'm brainstorming a story where Mike and Bonbon discuss world history, and tl;dr: neither France nor Germany exist anymore, because WWII Germany managed to make Project Pluto work and ruined France with it, and the League of Nations dissolved Germany after the war and resettled its citizens everywhere else in retaliation.
>>
>>11218742
Agreed, I think lack of character development is something Weaver needs to work on.
>>
>>11218742
>Chiclet's character never explored
>continuously shows up the entire story whenever Mike needs help or someone to come back to
>got two minis
>two minis more than Goose, Mango, or Chichi
lol
>>
>>11218892
The french thing is a meta joke. Weaver says don't think to hard about why no one understands french or even recognizes the language.

As to why, I think it's vaguely hinted at being brain damage. Chicklet says it's aphasia in the first chapter, which implies it's something physically wrong with his head.
>>
Paste here! Letting y'all know I updated the OP paste with the new stuff I saw, if I missed anything lemme know!
>>
>>11209014
What's with Xavier quotes showing up lately? Ever since I rediscovered these guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9vcOdrDQa0
I've seen an Xavier thread show up, a PSN friend started quoting him, and now /roommates/.
>>
>>11217147

Yeah, he does. And lately his mouse has been busted.
>>
>>11202346
I wish he can do more
>>
>>
Where's pastebin anon? The last couple of threads have some new content.
>>
>>11222540
he said he updated it and if he missed something just give a shoutout
>>
>>11222616
Oh hey. Yeah he missed the foxmike fic from a thread ago
https://pastebin.com/RA8kt81S
>>
>>
File: 1502991018892.png (81KB, 581x530px) Image search: [Google]
1502991018892.png
81KB, 581x530px
>>
File: love1.png (93KB, 681x582px) Image search: [Google]
love1.png
93KB, 681x582px
>>
File: love2.png (72KB, 681x582px) Image search: [Google]
love2.png
72KB, 681x582px
>>11223050
>>
>>11215490
I would rather you rewrote Raincheck or added more to it. Overall it was pretty underwhelming.
>>
>>11215490
>>11223186
raincheck link doesn't work in the pastebin
>>
>>11223186
Well I guess I could add some more to the sexy parts of it.

>>11223214
Yeah, I reposted it (along with Midshipman's Duty) to another Pastebin account. I guess Pastebin anon must have missed that. Here are the two new links for them:

https://pastebin.com/CA7dSKgy (Raincheck)
https://pastebin.com/29NMUMX6 (Midshipman's Duty)
>>
>>11215490
I want to see the alternative ending with Bonworth
>>
>>11223313
Same.
>>
>>11219216
>neither France nor Germany exist anymore
As a german, I find this very offensive.
>>
>>11219216
>Morgenthau plan actually gets implemented
>Project Pluto
>League of Nations actually does something
Neato would read, but that doesn't explain why Freddy is where he is. Maybe he's a refugee from what remains of France, but literally arrived a few weeks before Mike and hasn't had time to learn english?
>>
Anyone notice the thread got slower but theres way less obvious bait?
>>
>>11223288
Fixed!
>>
>>11223884
Usually starts to pick up about 3-4 hours from now.
>>
>>11223884
Weaver streamed last night and drew a bunch of Zoophilia stuff.
Sperg follows Weaver because he's in love with him.
Sperg shits on Zoophilia thread.
>>
>>11223841
I figure he's probably an expat, maybe the one non-asshole Quebecois.
>>
>>11223901
>>11223943
This. Worst case scenario he'll be around the usual time at roughly when school would let out here. Best case he's bugging another thread again.
>>
So uh, we getting any more of that Bonnibel green?
I need my fix.
>>
>>11224383
Patience, Anon. The writer said he's dealing with some stuff.
>>
Post Chiclet immediately!
>>
File: 1502740363482.png (113KB, 1015x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1502740363482.png
113KB, 1015x1114px
>>11224609
>>
File: 1502740716350.png (126KB, 1015x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1502740716350.png
126KB, 1015x1114px
>>11224688
>>
File: Chiklet strip 1.png (71KB, 669x856px) Image search: [Google]
Chiklet strip 1.png
71KB, 669x856px
>>11224698
>>
File: Chiklet strip 2.png (69KB, 669x856px) Image search: [Google]
Chiklet strip 2.png
69KB, 669x856px
>>11224709
>>
>>11223841
>>11224088
To elaborate: Frederick was raised French, definitely by Quebecois parents, and whatever form of brain damage he suffered at Jeremy Human's removed English from his head and gave him something of a flat affect. He can still learn languages, but I think killing Jeremy sort of undid a mental block for him.

French people in RM are pretty damn rare, and mostly keep to themselves or live in majority-French neighborhoods so the language doesn't die out. The city Roommates takes place in is small/rural enough not to have a Ville Francais, so Frederick stays with his buddies and communicates through pantomime and cooking.

>tfw you hate your parents
>tfw you reject everything they teach you as it is infected with hate and bitterness
>go work in the most American job you can, serving the most unrefined food possible, soley to spite them
>be attacked by evil robot
>brain damage takes all your meticulously-learned English from you
>takes all your rebellion away
>but your friends still love you
>you start working out
>you embrace the way you were raised
>you thank them for their patience with the cooking you hated learning
>you appreciate it for what it was, rather than just out of obligation
>you come to understand what your parents didn't
>you pay back the monster who mutilated you and your friends at the same time
>and words come back one by one
>>
>>11224877
Oh shit that's pretty deep Anon
>>
>>11224877
How'd you figure all this out, Anon?
>>
File: mspaint shrug.jpg (84KB, 1240x812px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint shrug.jpg
84KB, 1240x812px
>>11224943
Honestly I made most of it up whole cloth, but I used what little cues are given for Frederick's characterization, and the fact that Pokemaniacal's answer to "y no one kno french" is pic related.

>>11224924
Thanks!
>>
>>11225104
You could Writefag this
>>
>Chichi had a girls night because they knew Fred and Rackham wouldn't be home that night.
>Played some games the other liked.
>Watching television and eating Chichi's cooking.
>While a game of truth or dare Chichi tried to dare Beanie to undress.
>Beanie raised an eyebrow and complaid since it was a dare.
>Every turn became they dared the other to do something even more lewd.
>At one point they were just having sex.
>When the two were sleeping after a bussy night Rackham tiptoed out of the closet wearing a dress sporting a tent.
>>
>>11225161
Chichi *and Beanie*
herp a derp
>>
>>11224877
>whatever form of brain damage he suffered at Jeremy Human's
Frederick never worked at JH's.
>>
File: beads2.png (130KB, 691x870px) Image search: [Google]
beads2.png
130KB, 691x870px
>>11206997
>>
>>11225289
wait .... when did this happen? I never saw this one in his tumblr?
>>
>>11225321
Probably just did it randomly. Weaver draws pretty quickly. He also doesn't always post it to Tumblr.
>>
>>11225289
Peanut's face is great.
>>
>>11206997
>>11225289
Chiclet's looking a tad chubby, there.
t h i c c approval :]
>>
>>11225372
Anything that isn't a piece of string is obese by /5N@F/ standards.
>>
>>11225259
...He didn't?

Then why did he specifically learn to say "I want to look the devil in his eye" when he killed JH?
>>
>>11225673
He's never been to JH
He wants to see the thing that caused the pain and suffering to those he cares about and rip it a new one
>>
>>11225673
Because he saw the suffering Jeremy caused everyone he knows?
>>
>>11225671
Nah, just by the standards of that one dude that's obsessed with Ace
>>
>>11225673
Because he's no fool.
>>
File: 1502569696085.png (146KB, 702x627px) Image search: [Google]
1502569696085.png
146KB, 702x627px
>>
>>11224088
Turns out he's from an obscure region of South Netherlands, called Walloonia, and a village where they speak an obscure, near dead language, similar to Flemish or Cornish.
>>
>>11225736
You mean bombay.
>>
>>11226099
who?
>>
>>11226195
Some /FN@F/ dude. Not really all that important.
>>
>>11226195
A sadist, rich, women hater who stalked several female ocfags. Anything not a supermodel thin bimbo is fat to him.
>>
>Re-Reading Roommates

>Rather than shaking your proffered hand, Cheeky bites the lower part of her beak in what you're guessing must be a sultry manner, though it just looks more than a little silly. She sidles close to you, looking up into your eyes.
>'looking up into your eyes'
>looking up
Is Mike taller than Cheeky? When did that happen?
>>
>>11226246
Dude seems to have gotten a reputation here by proxy. Someone once posted an image of his where someone was sticking pins in the eyes of a Bonnie, with the clear object of the piece being her tears. So yeah, dude definitely seems like a sadist.

The hate circlejerk isn't really conducive to OC or conversation though. He's a sadistic fuck. He's also not here, as far as I can tell. Let the sperg sperg, but whether they're here for not, they should never be allowed to steer the conversation.
>>
File: pgAlbig.png (134KB, 738x632px) Image search: [Google]
pgAlbig.png
134KB, 738x632px
>>11226330
I mean in this she seems to be slightly taller, with lower eyes, but in other pics she's fairly taller than him.
>>
File: 1502841373990.png (146KB, 800x846px) Image search: [Google]
1502841373990.png
146KB, 800x846px
>>11226413
>>
File: WfkdMvm.png (147KB, 798x551px) Image search: [Google]
WfkdMvm.png
147KB, 798x551px
>>11226330
>>11226413
>>11226427
I'm not sure. Could be some inconsistencies in the art. Or they did something similar to what happened with Mango and they made some changes.
>>
>>11226195
lovecraftfag
>>
>>11225289
Das it mane
>>
>>11226542
That's a weird meme to bring into this place
>>
File: tumblr_okh59oNWie1r5h2ogo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okh59oNWie1r5h2ogo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x357px
>>
Rememer when Bonsworth was headcanoned as a rabbit supremacist?
>>
File: 1503170538643.png (85KB, 746x579px) Image search: [Google]
1503170538643.png
85KB, 746x579px
>>11226754
they got a compremise for that situattion
>>
File: beads3.png (169KB, 691x870px) Image search: [Google]
beads3.png
169KB, 691x870px
>>11225289
>>
>>11226861
Peanut the chisler, everyone.
>>
>>11226861
dammit peanut don't be cheap and give the lady her beads
>>
>>11226754
Bonworth the Monkey Maimer Rabbinson.
>>
>>11226907
Bonworth "Simiancide" Rabbinson
>>
>>11226898
She's getting her beads, multiple beads on one string.

Surely there is a way for Chiclet to get more beads.
>>
>>11226932
Bonworth "Apes Shall Not Escape" Rabbinson
>>
File: 1503088169182.png (149KB, 724x899px) Image search: [Google]
1503088169182.png
149KB, 724x899px
>>
>>11227083
>Bonworth has slave apes.
>One refuses to listen so he is going to give it a beating.
>>
>>11227083
>J is the new discord mod
What were they thinking?
>>
>>11226861
A N G E R Y
>>
>>11227083
Mother of god
>>
>>11227107
How's the Discord going? Never actually checked it out.
>>
>>11227147
It's cancer same as every other Discord.
>>
>>11227174
>Same as every other Discord.
You sound salty about something Anon. What exactly goes on in it?
>>
>>11227251
Gay furry diaper fetish ERP
>>
>>11227267
Seriously?
>>
>>11226330
I think it just means she went from looking at his hand to looking into his eyes
>>
>>11227366
Oh.
Could be that too.
>>
File: 5274365.jpg (48KB, 572x431px) Image search: [Google]
5274365.jpg
48KB, 572x431px
>>11227303
>>
Discord? What Discord? Link?
>>
>>11227394
I kinda doubt it Anon.
>>
Zootopia Thread abandee here
Discord literally killed the old general.
Do not post a Discord here.
>>
>>11227696
Zoot thread still doing just fine though
>>
>>11227742
>discord for a general on 4chan
>talking about whatever the general is about
fucking laffo
>>
File: 1503088201979.png (112KB, 536x759px) Image search: [Google]
1503088201979.png
112KB, 536x759px
>>
>>11227762
It turned into a generic furry OC avatar circlejerk thread. Every decent CC who liked canon characters were driven away by socialites who were pissed that people wouldn't draw their fursonas.
We need to learn from the mistakes of the past.
>>
File: soul_destroying_impact.png (180KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
soul_destroying_impact.png
180KB, 500x376px
Don't post a Discord. Time and time again, whenever a discord for a general is posted, the general becomes empty, living off just enough bumps to survive, while the Discord is just filled with shitposters who ruin any actual discussion people were trying to have.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13795140
>>
>>11227861
Fuck everyone who votes yes.
You are intent on turning this into something even worse than the /vg/ threads.
>>
You make a Discord, you invite the sperg.
The sperg learns everyone's secrets and gets 10000x better at fucking with the thread.
Don't. Make. A. Discord.
>>
>>11227849
Is that why /ztg/ still goes through 3-5 a day even though they have a Discord?
>>
>>11227895
You're already worse than the /vg/ threads circlejerking over a single story and artist.
>>
new thread when
>>
>>11227923
This. A discord inevitably turns into a means of sharing soc pictures, and you know what happens every fucking day in the Zootopia threads? 100 of those pictures in their 250 bump limit is of some dude's cleft ass.
>>
This thread has enough shitposting as it is, we don't need the added drama of a discord.
>>
>>11227861
I'm seeing a lot of interested participants in a Discord.
The good news is if you don't want to join it you don't have to.
>>
>>11228028
This is the most ignorant post of the day.
You've clearly never been part of a thread that had a discord.
>>
>>11228067
>We would like to do something that wouldn't affect you in any way
>No! You can't!
How does this work?
>>
File: 1503266672320s.jpg (2KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503266672320s.jpg
2KB, 108x125px
>>11228028
>>11228067
Anons, have none of you realised that we've done this song and dance already?
There's already a Roommates Discord. You know why nobody talks about it?
Because it didn't go well.
Don't fucking make the same mistake.
>>
>>11228108
Link me.
>>
>>11228087
>How does this work?
Good question. Mind telling the class how, despite overwhelming evidence otherwise, a discord has no bearing on the quality of a thread?
>>
>>11228113
Nah dude
Besides, even if someone here remembers where to find it, the Link's Probably expired by now.
>>
>>11228133
>People who want to join Discord join Discord
>People who don't don't
There's no evidence a Discord does anything except do stuff for people who want it. Its like saying people can't eat tacos because you want to eat burritos. You can get both for whoever wants what.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-26-14-51-44.png (53KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-26-14-51-44.png
53KB, 480x854px
Thank fuck.
About to go see a movie Anons. Don't repeat History.
>>
>>11228087
dude, discords are a hotbed for shitty interpersonal drama that inevitably bleeds into the thread. You get a bunch of people who are mad that it's killing the thread and try to create some us vs them bullshit. This makes it difficult for members of the discord to post in the thread without being harassed. They then declare the thread toxic and only ever post in the discord. Then people search the discord for any kind of dirt they can find and go running to the thread with it to prove that its the discord that is in fact awful.
>>
There's someone pushing discord on /vg/ as well. don't get cancer, folks!
>>
>>11228180
All I see this meaning is that almost half of the thread would be interested in joining a Discord.
>>
>>11228162
>There's no evidence a Discord does anything except do stuff for people who want it.
>>>/vg/
>>
>>11228202
very this
>>
>>11228213
>over sixty different posters
>fifteen posts total
>more of them saying no, then not.
Reaching, at best.
>>
>>11227815
Oh so what this is really about is people drawing fan characters instead of just Nick and Judy.
That's not really a Discord thing and definitely nobody got fucking "driven away" because they only drew Nick and Judy.
>>
>>11228207
I actually have a feeling it's the guy who usually starts shit
>>
>>11228245
*>Fifteen VOTES total
>>
>>11228245
Its more than them saying "No, I don't want to join a Discord"
I bet if you made a poll about if you're going to make content, more than half would say no. Should nobody make content then?
>>
>>11228262
Makes sense. It's about that time, come to think about it.
Speaking of starting shit, someone tell the pastebin anon to add the foxmike fic to the pastebin so I can finally close this tab.
>>
The problem with the old Discord is that it wasn't properly moderated. We should vote on people to moderate it now before we launch it.
Would anybody be interested?
>>
>>11228292
Paste here, Link?
>>
>>11228334
It's here: >>11222628
>>
>>11228326
Anon you don't understand.
No amount of Moderation will fix it.
>>
>>11228326
Ah, yes, lets make it a fucking democracy.
This way we can have our own little political dramas!
Fuck off.
>>
File: btfggt.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
btfggt.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>hey, you know what this place to talk about a topic needs?
>A place to talk about the topic, but with names, drama, and mandatory registration!
>GENIUS!
>>
>>11228364
Added!
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.