[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 55

/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discussion Thread - Sleep Molestation Edition
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11167363
For discussion of TGWeaver's and Pokemaniacal's Five Nights at Freddy's AU fic.
AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/series/769941
Booru: http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=roommates
Writing Archive: https://pastebin.com/mkDbgP7h
>>
>>11184337
How do you fuck up backlinking like that?
>>
>>11184374
fuck up copying a quote, then be too retarded to check what's being posted
>>
>Inb4 faz pounds Mikes smooth cheeks into oblivion for befowling his precious cabinboy's innocence
>inb4 due to the wounds, the captain wraps a large paw around Mikes neck firmly, yet gently around the new night guards neck and pulls him onto his lap
>inb4 he makes Mike take the whole length and ride it
>inb4 he tells Mike that anything he does to haddock, he'll do to Mike
>que the flooding of Mikes guts with bear Jizz
>Tfw Mike can't resist haddock's sweet, sweet ass
>inb4 faz and haddock bounces the easily flustered Mike between them until slooty chigun steps in blind with rage
>inb4 endless punishment while bosworth masturbate furiously outside the room
>>
File: absolutely SEETHING.png (45KB, 583x549px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely SEETHING.png
45KB, 583x549px
>>11184337
Can someone make another thread without a slanderous OP?
>>
>>11184573
Quit shitting up all the threads you autistic piece of shit
>>
Reminder that Foxglove should die of furry AIDS
>>
>>11184616
After raping your favorite character, sure.
>>
>>11184605
>>11184616
I sense salt.
>>
>>11184656
It's what's sustaining Foxglove fags, no one gets it
>>
File: EtHiz83.jpg (291KB, 546x824px) Image search: [Google]
EtHiz83.jpg
291KB, 546x824px
>>11184374
>>11184553
>>11184556
>>11184573
>>11184605
>>11184616
>>11184655
>>11184656
>>11184681
>>
File: IMG_20170822_171230.png (249KB, 786x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_171230.png
249KB, 786x1400px
>>11184703
I know! The amount of Foxglove hate, Yeesh.
>>
Hey look, more story. Enjoy.

>Even after asking for it - to hear him say it to her, she could still swear her heart skipped a beat.
>She dropped her hands to her hips, laid them on top of his; gently, but firmly, she pulled his hands up her body, shivering at the feeling of his palms brushing against her fur. She gasped, in time with him, as his hands slipped over and cupped her breasts, a soft whine sounding in her throat as he gave her a gentle squeeze.
>"Beautiful..." he repeated, his thumbs lightly caressing the valley between her breasts.
>Her heart was pounding in her ears, and thudding against his palms; she dropped her hands down to his waist, fumbling a bit as she struggled with his belt and fly. She almost popped his zipper pulling the fabric open, staring down at the dark blue boxers he wore, and the prominent tent in the front of them.
>She froze, again, biting her lower lip just shy of bruising; her hands, her arms, her whole body shook as she stared at the shape in front of her, desperately wanting to touch, to see, to feel it - and at the same time, terrified at even the thought.
>Then...there was warmth, and softness, behind her. She felt her heart slow, just a little, her panic slipping back just a smidge, as Chiclet quietly hugged her from behind.
>Safe, she thought, remembered, reminded herself. She was safe, and this was okay.
>"Go on," her dear friend mumured in her ear. "I've got you."
>Taking a deep, slow breath, she focused on the wonderful, delicious feeling of Mike's hands on her chest while she did so, and on the safe, warm embrace of Chica behind her. Gulping, she nodded a silent answer to their unspoken question, then looked down again.
>Slowly, carefully, she moved a trembling hand closer to Mike's waistband. She hooked her fingers into the elastic, lifting the fabric up just a little bit, then a little more.
>She swallowed, then gasped, as with one quick yank, she pulled the shorts down and - oh my.
>>
>>11184835
>"Oh my," she heard Chica whisper over her shoulder, quietly relieved the hen agreed with her thoughts.
>She risked a glance up, and was surprised to see that Mike looked, of all things, nervous and worried. Silly Mike, she thought to herself, wondering what he had to be worried about. But then, perhaps he was just nervous about this whole thing, like she was.
>Well then, she grinned at herself, focusing her attention back down; it was just like that thing Chica kept trying to tell her - whenever there was something she was nervous about, she just needed to grab it by both hands and--
>"Oo-oh god, Bonnie," Mike groaned, leaning his head back against the mattress almost as soon as she touched him.
>She giggled, then gasped as she felt it jump in her hands - did it do that? Was it supposed to do that? Did -she- do that?
>A gentle nudge on her cheek and a nod from Chica goaded her on; gulping again, she carefully started to raise her shaking, hesitant grip, feeling her way along as she tried to take it all in.
>"Like this, sweety," Chica murmured, as her wing came around to gently wrap around her own tiny blue hand, guiding it in a slow, smooth stroke up and down. She nodded, licking her lips as she listened to Mike continue to moan, giggling and blushing as it dawned on her that he was making those sounds because of her.
>She felt him shiver, felt his hips buck under her, let out a gasping moan of her own as she watched him shift and move and grip the sheets tight from the slightest movement from her.
>He was hers to play with - hers to control - and she loved it.
>She shivered again, her whole body on fire as she pulled one of her hands up to her waist, the other continuing to stroke and play with her new, favorite toy.
>"Bonnie?" she heard Chica murmur curiously. "What are you..."
>A pull on a string, a bow untied, was more than enough of an answer. "I wanna...feel it," she breathed, her chest pounding.
>>
SO. Beanie's mom at one point should have noticed that Mike was in fact a human.
her, and any number of the hospital staff that patched Mike up should have at one point during his half year stay at the hospital would have examined him during a physical and said - "hey, this guy's blood tests came back with unidentified DNA" or "wtf is that a fucking human in room #208?"
By the final chapter, the cat was out of the bag.
>>
>>11184848
>"Oh? Oh," the hen replied, giggling softly. "Well, if you're sure...Oh, and Mike?" she added, loud enough to make the man in question raise his lust-drunk head.
>His eyes settled first on the faces of the two beautiful ladies kneeling over him, their expressions alone enough to make him wish for a camera. Then, he caught the hen's nod and glance, following it down Bonnibel's beautiful body - and froze, eyes wide, as he watched her pull the other bow loose, the thin and silky fabric of her frilly panties slipping away.
>"Be good to her," Chiclet finished, giving his dick a last firm squeeze before pulling her wing off of it.
>>
>>11184849
Yeah, unfortunately Weaver and Poke both glossed right over that.
>>
>>11184862
Heh. Heh heh.
Sorry for taking so long on this part; went through a good three major and I don't know how many minor rewrites to get it to sound all right.
Again, Bonnibel's a sweetheart, but I draw the line at using the words 'thingy' or 'boy-thing' in my writing, outside of actual dialogue.
>>
>>11184835
>>11184848
>>11184862
<33333
>>
>>
>>11184929
Go with "penis".

Weirdly clinical and detached, but she's barely thought about them, let alone interacted with them, so.
>>
>>11184849
>>11184873
Why would they do a DNA test on a guy with broken bones?
Why would they assume a discrepancy meant he was a human? It's not as though they have human DNA to compare to.
>>
>>11184873
They glosses right over a lot of things concerning Mike being a human in a world of furries.
>>
>>11185135
Thought about it, rolled it around in the wording a bit, but...I dunno, it didn't seem quite 'Bonnibel-speak'. Seems appropriate for someone like April, on the other hand.
>>
>>11185144
Yeah but they'd still need to know what species he is.
If memory serves there was alot of bleeding.
Also, they could probably just L O O K A T H I M.
I mean if an anthro wolf suddenly showed up I feel like people would go "Whoa wait a second that's a fucking wolf" instead of "Wow that guy's really hairy.
>>
>>11185144
Transfusions, maybe? I'd need to reread Chapter 49 to figure out if he was bleeding, but I assume there's all KINDS of blood transfusion issues in a world of furries.

>>11185146
Some others would be appreciated-I just assume Mike has a personal Somebody Else's Problem field that just makes people make whatever assumption requires the least effort, but there's some cases where that wouldn't apply.
>>
>>11184862
I don't have a reaction image which truly embodies the heavy breathing this fic needs
>>
>>11185182
>I mean if an anthro wolf suddenly showed up I feel like people would go "Whoa wait a second that's a fucking wolf" instead of "Wow that guy's really hairy.
Good example, actually. Imagine an episode of House MD. A guy walks in with a broken arm and he's got some condition -- maybe even as extreme as hypertrichosis (Mike's hairless condition would be much less extreme than this). Nobody considers it, because it's unrelated to the broken arm.
This would be like House suddenly going WHAT IF HE'S AN ACTUAL WEREWOLF? LIKE THE MYTHICAL CREATURE.

Humans don't even exist. This kind of "just look at him!" reaction would be as natural a response as looking at some kind of funny looking dude and assuming he's a manticore.
>>
>>11184849
The only way the truth would not be discovered is if beanie's mom pulled a LOT of strings to cover it up as his primary physician.
And that requires her to be in the know
and "I'm a human from an alternate reality" is hard to grasp for anyone.
it would almost be required that faz would have to talk with her to corroborate his story.
>>
>>11185182
Bad comparison, this is a world with a diverse multitude of sapient species. We only have one, so it's easier to pick out someone who doesn't belong. Mike is close enough to a chimp, especially a Roommatesverse evolved chimp that would probably have nearly human DNA anyway, that nobody would second guess, definitely not enough to assume he's some made up fantasy monster.
>>
File: JPEG_20170822_124552.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170822_124552.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
For the anon who summoned me las tread.

Yes I will finish that animation, I'll give it two Chilean weeks

Also fuck you guys, I do finish my crap, I just take my time as I have more important stuff to do in my life
>>
>>11185235
There would be questions without a doubt. And it seems unlikely that Mike's existence would at one point be reviled to at least a portion of the outside world at large. If bonbons found out? Like had actual medical texts to back it up?
Or, what if the humies found out? Imagine what it would be like if an actual cat girl showed up in OUR world - and how the FurRieS would have a collective meltdown trying to contact him.
Mike could make mad bank doing webcams
>>
>>11185276
I'd call it a win if we cuck the zoophiles out of their animation.
>>
>>11185276
IT LIVES
>>11185304
>Mike doing a slow striptease as millions of anthros fawn over EVERY detail of his body
>>
>>11185304
Humans are fucking fictional. They're not real. It would be like having "actual medical texts to back up" being a phoenix, or a mermaid. They're literally not real.
>>
>>11185144
>Why would they do a DNA test on a guy with broken bones?
They do blood tests for just about everything now.
especially if that person just so happens to have no previous medical records.
anywhere.
or, if say, he had a mystery ailment that had striped off a majority of his fur.
>>
>>11185347
That sounds suspiciously like somthing a human would say
is there somthing you want to tell us?
>>
>>11185427
>They do blood tests for just about everything now.
Blood tests are not the same thing as full DNA profiles. Even if they ran a DNA test on Mike, they would likely determine "oh he's a chimp with some sort of genetic mutation, probably hereditary". You've been steeped too long in Hollywood.
>>
>>11185304
>Mike could make mad bank doing webcams
I could see Foxglove (and possibly BonBon) trying to convince Mike to do this, partially for their own personal pleasure, as well as for the cash.
>>
>>11185443
Yeah, this. Even at most extreme, they would conclude Mike's an ape with some kind of unique genetic abnormality. No accredited doctor in the world would then look at his genetic mutation (which manifests mostly in lacking body hair) and then go "well obviously he's a human". That's as likely as looking at the elephant man and going "clearly this man was a dragon".

Don't forget that in this world humans don't even have a concrete design or mythos. They have heat vision and shit. Apparently they're even supposed to have tails. Mike doesn't even fit their imagined example that well and that's repeatedly pointed out in the Humiecon chapter.
>>
>>11184556
Is it bad I actually kinda like this?
>>
What's the edgiest shit you can think of?
>>
>>11185495
If it is, you can save a seat for me in hell for liking it too
>>
File: tumblr_oax5zoCClK1v9f953o1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oax5zoCClK1v9f953o1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x586px
>>11184835
>>11184848
>>11184862
>Mike about to enter the rabbit hole
>>
>>11185515
A knife. Double edged.
>>
>>11185541
Throwing stars can have multiple edges so they're edgier.
>>
>>11185487
There are other tells as well.
take, for instance, the human skeletal system as compared to an anthro. Even without a DNA test - one could simply take a look at any of the x-rays that were taken of him and say - "huh. That's odd. Not only is his basic bone structure different from any known primate, but his spinal column does not extend in such a fashion that a tail would be possible. Also, due to the base symmetry of his bone structure, it would be unlikely that this is a birth defect or a genetic anomaly spawning from a primate offspring. Also, gee-fucking-willikers! His eyes are a tuned into the thermal spectrum!"
at one point someone's gonna do a color-blindness test and discover he has heat-vision.
>>
>>11185515
Each character stranded alone in a locked-down apartment building that has everyone's rooms and items but everyone else is gone, as it details their actions and eventual breakdown from the lack of interaction.
>>
>>11185593
What about a katana, made of throwing stars, and instead of a hilt, it has a double edged blade?
>>
>>11185594
>take the human skeletal system as compared to an anthro
I can't, because anthros are fictional so we don't know how much they are different or similar.
>Not only is his basic bone structure different from any known primate, but his spinal column does not extend in such a fashion that a tail would be possible
What? What are you basing this on?
>Also, due to the base symmetry of his bone structure, it would be unlikely that this is a birth defect or a genetic anomaly spawning from a primate offspring
That's not how mutation works.
>at one point someone's gonna do a color-blindness test and discover he has heat-vision.
Shit, you got me there.
>>
>>11185668
Okay that, but double-ended.
>>
>>11185655
That sounds like it could be interesting.
>>
>>11185495
Yes, it's fucking horrible. How dare you imagine faz using his surprising strength to lift Mike up and down his cock, while bestboi sits behind Mike and eagerly runs his tounge up and down faz shaft, around Mikes hole, and back down in time to the thrusts.
how dare you get off to the thought of an increasingly flustered bonsworth kneeling just outside the door, his eyes running from a place right below haddock's fast wagging tail to Mikes lips open in extacy.
How dare you.
>>
>>11185686
With a pistol built in, with bayonette, as the pommel.
>>
Have you ever realised that until we get an official answer on Foxglove's gender, we can't be sure wether they're best boy or best girl?
>>
>>11185681
Yes, we're getting somewhere. Also it must have crossguards made of double edged knifes
>>
>>11185686
Just imagine how Haddock would react.
>>
>>11185762
we won't, we just hafta leave the noun and refer to foxglove as best, problem solved
>>
>>11185799
Smart, anon.
>>
>>11185762
Hold them down and pull their pants down on the spot. You'll have your answer.
>>
>Your stomach flops upon realizing what's inside that cabinet -- the 'unauthorized' parts the phone call mentioned come from flesh-and-blood creatures, not robots. As Fritzine's closing the cabinet door, one of the containers inside catches your attention -- a small, round beaker with a cork lid, filled to the brim with crimson fluid. MANGIFERA is printed in all caps on a tag tied to the neck of the vessel. You feel like you've heard that word before, but you can't immediately place what it means.

>...wait, was that an eyeball?

So I know this gets addressed in a later chapter by Mango essentially saying 'No I don't have a glass eye' and then it gets dropped.
But I feel like it's sorta obvious that Mango has a glass eye.
I haven't read the later chapters in their edited, AO3 form, but does this ever get brought up again?
>>
>>11185704
SlutBird sees bon jacking off in font of faz's door late at night
"WHAT THE FUCK?"
bonsworth jumps in fright knocking himself foward and into the room
faz is in too poor of condition from the stress of bouncing Mike on his lap to hide anything or properly react.
Mike is lost in extacy and doesn't notice, continuing to grind his hips up and down.
haddock doesn't give a fuck.
Mike chosen that moment to cum, splattering faz's chest with his seed.
bonsworth, in embarrassment, quickly turns and flees - his still hard and pre-soaked cock bouncing out of his trousers as he tries to run, forgetting his lack of reliable footing and stumbles down the hall into a wall, knocking himself out.
mike finally succumbs to the pleasure and falls to the side of faz moaning in his afterglow-laden slumber.
haddock, sensing the mood of the room at large rolls off the bed and underneath it, where the muffled sounds of him humping his paw soon pour out.
with everyone out of commission, the poor chicken has two choices laid before her, one clean up faz before mike's Jizz stains his bandages, or two - walk away.
no matter what, she was taking this out on Mikes ass the next day.
literally.
That bad-human strapon bon-bon gave her wasn't going to be for show much longer damnit!
>>
>>11185887
No, it's the exact same in AO3. I completely forgot about that detail... 2deep4me.
>>
>>11184556
>>11185704
>>11185914
My mind, my soul, both in unity say no,
but my body...
My body yearns for more...
>>
So /Roommates/, Question time.
Who do you think got the closest/at the time of the conclusion, is the closest to finally hooking up with Mike?
>>
>>11186030
Darky. Hand down.
>>
File: 1424549.png (347KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1424549.png
347KB, 500x412px
>>11185951
>>11185914
>story full of willing waifus
>faggots arrive nonetheless
>>
>>11186030
Honestly? No one. I legitimately didn't see any indication of Mike having actual romantic feelings for any of the characters. He seems like he's on pretty platonic terms with all of them.
>>
>>11186030
Chiclet. Mike and Cheeky got close to intimacy a few times but the moment he and Chiclet shared of "I missed this" and the Hen Magazine cemented their lead.

She'll always be his "Chica".
>>
>>11186060
That's the best part. Out of all the offering woman in the apartments, Mike gets caught sandwiched between the headache and Frankenstein? The combined ruffling of all the hens feathers and agitated buns would shack the earth.
>>
>>11186085
No way, Chiclet completely spilled her spaghetti all over the ship when Mike mentioned that the girls all look like her. Mike's only interested in dominant female breeding material, so Goose wins.
>>
>>11186107
>April skips the lecture and grabs the cattleprod
>this boy gon' learn
>>
>>11186125
>Dominant
>Goose
Hah, good one Anon.
>>
go update Boxdog Weaver
>>
>>11186125
>>11186143

So, which characters do you guys think are subs or doms?
>>
>>11185914
>Cheeky
>Pegging
>Mike
FUCKIGN WHEN
>>
>>11186159
Marions - dom
Nisha - dom
Peanut - sub
Beanie - switch
Goldie - IT'S ME
Fredrick - dom
Goose - sub
April - dom
Bonbon - sub
cheeky - sub
chiclet - whatever gets your punk ass in bed
bonnie - dom (who knew?)
>>
>there will never be a lewdfic of Goldie haunting Mikes cock and giving him "nightmates"
>>
>>11185914
It somehow got better?
>>
>>11186143
>>11186227
Goose is forced to take on a submissive role all the time because of her blindness, you can bet your damn buttcheeks that she takes the reigns in bed
>>
>>11186314
She's a powerbottom at best, Anon.
>>
>>11186461
She'd Batista Bomb Freddy through three tables in order to ride Mike like a rodeo bull
>>
>>11185914
Yelp.
that was a thing that happened.
not only did that fucker sleep with haddock - FUCKING HADDOCK - but he went and fucked Faz.
After everything, the flirting, the long nights spent thinking about as you played you wings across your body dreaming of the day he cashed in that raincheck, the longing glances you've both cast eachother way...
he curves you.
in the most maddingly spectacular fasion.
And your trying your hardest not to even think about that shit with bonsworth.
Honestly, you can't help but slap your face in exasperation in the sheer idiocy of it all. Cleaning faz's soiled bandages was to be quite honest, the most awkward thing you have ever done in your entire life.
between him doing everything possible not to make eye contact, Mike's nude form snoring cradled against him, and the sound of haddock moaning under the bed - it was only through the ungodly amounts of shock that you didn't just break down and go hysterical right then and there. It was only after, leaving the room in numb silence, did you find yourself standing over bonsworth's K.O.d form in the hall did it happen. As you stared at state, pants pulled down past his member and droll leaking past his lips did it finally hit you.
you stepped over him and walked to your room, and stood there twitching - staring heavily at your bed.
your empty bed.
it had been unused since before you even came to live here.
In these barren apartments.
Mike...
you were gonna get that son of a fucking whore.
That was the thought that ran through your head, over and over until dawn.
his ass was yours.
>>
>>11186227
What would Mike be?
I wanna say Dom, but he can get kinda akward so I'm not sure.
>>
>>11186591
I'd say switch.
With almost any of the Bonnies, a Dom.
But compared to Foxglove or April he's a fucking Manlett.
>>
>>11186227
>Getting names wrong
>Calling anyone "Bonnie"
apply yourself
>>
>>11186591
He's an insert. He's whatever role he needs to dill. Cheeky? He's not getting pegged probably, but he's not in command either. She's taking the lead likely. Bonnibel? He's kiss her gently, encouraging her while letting her move at her own pace. Chiclet? He'll be her man. Bonbon? He'll hold the leash AND stuff the ball gag into her mouth AND strap her into the harness.
>>
>>11186697
butwhataboutfoxgloveanon
>>
>>11186588
It was late next morning, far later than you were used to, that you left Faz's room shakily - the strength had still not yet returned to your legs.
you opened the door into the hallway, the morning light almost blinding you after the gloom of your... captain's room. You pause at the door for a moment, the nights event playing over in your head once again, until Faz's voice - unaided by his voice box broke you out of your revelry.
"Mike..."
you turn slowly towrds the figure in the room, now sitting upright on the bed with a dozing haddock's head laying on his lap.
"...remember what I told you last night. Anything you do from now on..." he rubbed a paw through his cabinboy's fur as emphasis, "...and I'll see too it is returned in kind." You gulp, and nod slowly as you back out of the room and softly shut the door behind you.
yelp.
that was a thing that happened.
The rolling pressure in your violated ass, still filled to the brim with seed was proof of that.
holy shit.
after standing there a moment longer, you stumble your way to the bathroom, hoping to "clean up" so to speak.
on your way in, you catch sight of purple ears ducking quickly into a room down the hall.
>>
>>11186261
>"Hey there Mike."
>"Gah! Goldie! You're not real... You're not real..."
>"Heh. I'm about as real as you make of me. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I'm glad you came through for everyone and I'd like to show you my appreciation."
>"Oh, well that's okay-- Hey, what are you doing down there-- GH~OST BLOWJOB! WOO WOO WOO!"
>>
>>11186723
He'd reluctantly keep xer company while xe dies of furry AIDS.
>>
>>11185515
Bismuth
>>
>>11186788
>Goldie fading through walls at odd times - whenever Mike was alone with nobody to help him, grabbing him and pinning him to a wall and pulling his pants down to fuck his ass every night during his patrol.
"guess who is ectoplasmic, filled with an undying thirst and has a hard on the size of your arm? It's ~me"
>>
>>11186801
I think you made some typos there Anon! It almost sounded like you didn't like them!
>>
>>11186801
What the fuck is this Tumblr bullshit. We've already got a perfectly serviceable pronoun for undetermined gender. It.
>>
>>11186930
>It.
Even older than that, is that "He" can also be used that way.
>>
>>11185883
>Local Anon Mauled to Death
>Sources say fox bit man twice on head
>"Ayy lmao 2bites," said eyewitness on the scene
>>
>>11186983
Or "They."
>>
>>11186045
>hand down
sensiblechuckle.webm
>>
>>11187015
>Foxglove strips other people against their will to look at their naked bodies without their consent
>Mike does the same to it and it turns murderous
More evidence that Foxglove is objectively the worst character in Roommates
>>
>>11187081
Yes, anon, you sussed it. Foxglove's fatal character flaw is being a fucking hypocrite. You're very smart.
>>
>>11187141
>most other characters with defining character flaws overcome them over the course of the story
>Foxglove just gets worse
What a shit character
>>
>>11187176
>shit character
Thanks Jerma
>>
>>11187176
Negative character development is still character development.
>>
File: Stop, this isn't canon!.png (68KB, 549x605px) Image search: [Google]
Stop, this isn't canon!.png
68KB, 549x605px
>>11185883
>Hold them down and pull their pants down on the spot. You'll have your answer.
>>
>>11186779
Shit, I have to call it a night, I'll finish this tomarow
>>
>>11187269
>Filename
Weaver you fucking lunatic
I both hate and love you for this
>>
>>11187269
I didn't follow along with that theory before but now I don't know what to believe
>>
>>11187269
Foxglove confirmed female or tranny
>>
>>11187269
Deeply unsatisfactory
>>
>>11187269
Tucking.
>>
>>11187269
You missed an opportunity here weaver. Shoulda made Foxglove smooth as a barbie doll, totally androgynous, fuel the arguments even more!
>>
File: IMG_20170823_224931.png (179KB, 786x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_224931.png
179KB, 786x1400px
>>11187269
>>11187295
>>11187299
>>11187306
>>11187335
Don't worry Anons, Weaver didn't complete fuck us over.
(Yeah, I'm phone posting. Bite me.)
>>
>>11187359
Had benis destroyed in freak accident
>>
>>11187364
charge your phone nigger
>>
>>11187364
...oh shit
>>
>>11187364
>Filename
>"Stop! This isn't Canon."
Relief.mp4
>>
>>11187372
Freak accident of: Getting a blowjob from the chicken.
>>
>>11187306
>Weaver confirmed for liking to draw tits more than dicks
ftfy
>>
>>11187269
Oh shit
>>
>>11187433
A N O N
S E E>>11187364
>>
>>11187269
>>11187364
Weaver's gone from spelling out "Non Canon" in giant rainbow letters to putting it in filenames.
Why, you may ask, did I point this out?
No fucking idea. Just found it interesting.
>>
>>11187269
Oh crap
>>
File: Stop, this isn't canon!.png (68KB, 549x605px) Image search: [Google]
Stop, this isn't canon!.png
68KB, 549x605px
>>11187269
>>
>>11187637
ALL IS WELL ONCE MORE
>>
File: ALT-phalloplasty.jpg (107KB, 568x275px) Image search: [Google]
ALT-phalloplasty.jpg
107KB, 568x275px
>>11187637
>that featureless sausage-shaped dick
Tranny frankenpenis confirmed
>>
>>11187676

That's how Weaver usually draws dicks
>>
>>11187637
Feminine Benis confirmed
>>
>>11187269
>>11187637
>Brown hand
>"Hon hon hon! Monsieur or madam, oui ou non?"
>>
File: 1503089019631.png (239KB, 924x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503089019631.png
239KB, 924x720px
>all this foxglove
>DenialAnon MIA
Call a search party!
>>
File: Stop, this is fucking stupid!.png (81KB, 549x605px) Image search: [Google]
Stop, this is fucking stupid!.png
81KB, 549x605px
>>11187676
>>11187681
>>
>>11187813
ok reel it back a few miles
>>
>>11187813
>>
>>11187813
Behold what your careless hands have wrought
>>
>>11187813
Oh god you can't unsee it
>>
>>11187813
>get this but we didn't get a humongous meaty pussy
Sad!
>>
>"Bad luck, baaad luck, a woman aboard ship."
I want to see Haddock trying to fuck Cheeky in the middle of the night.
>>
>>11187813
>One day Mike decides to take up Floxglove's offer to stay over at their new place for the night.
>"Now Foxy, if you need anything, anything at all, just give a tug on the cord next to your bed."
>"A room service bell, huh? Pretty swanky, Mangle."
>"Well thank you, Chica. It does have some kinks in it, so you might need to give a few good pulls, alright? Nighty night!"
>Sometime around midnight Mike wakes up feeling a bit parched.
>While getting up to grab his own glass of water really isn't a problem for him, he had to admit he rarely gets a chance to be pampered like this.
>One tug.
>Nothing.
>Two tugs.
>Still nothing.
>Three tugs.
>"Ooo! Mmn! Co~ming!"
>"About ti-- Wait a second..."
>Their voice was far too close and echoey to have come from their bedroom down the hall.
>Leaning forward, Mike flicks on the bedside lamp and discovers he's been gripping onto a large flaccid dong hanging out of a nearby air vent.
>>
>>11187925
Anon don't put the idea into his head
>>
>>11188024

Alright that's enough internet for today. Goodnight.
>>
>>11187637
nah
>>
File: Cunning edit.png (68KB, 549x605px) Image search: [Google]
Cunning edit.png
68KB, 549x605px
apologizes for being that guy
>>
>>11188024
>Mike stares at it for a moment, then shrugs his shoulders and puts the tip in his mouth
>after a few sucks he's no longer thirsty
>>
>>11188240
Probably helps him get to sleep easier too since it's practically warm milk.
>>
>>11188295
Do you have any idea what semen tastes like
>>
>>11188336
Not really, but I'd value your expert opinion.
>>
>>11188370
Ever male above 14 has tasted their own jizz out of curiousity, either you're underage or you're in London
>>
File: take to it with fork and knife.png (36KB, 1011x713px) Image search: [Google]
take to it with fork and knife.png
36KB, 1011x713px
>>11188381
>>
>>11188235
The first one was implied vagina anyway, just that Mangle had a nice little bush for modesty.
>>
>>11188441
*shrug*
>>
>>11187269
>>11187637
>brown hand
>too small for one of the bears
oh god, there exists only one nigger in this universe and he's already doing nigger things
>>
>>11188525
>>
>>11188525
That could totally be Peanut's hand. Or Fred's, even. Only Faz and Frederick have truly massive paws.
>>
>>11188770
theoretically it 'could' be any one of those, yes, but we all 'know' who it really is
>>
File: strongarm.webm (2MB, 546x682px) Image search: [Google]
strongarm.webm
2MB, 546x682px
Still hoping in vain some kind artist will grant us some Chiclet on Bonnibel action. Bird fingers will find a way down the rabbit hole (like in pic)
>>
>>11187286
>>11187286
>>11187286

You best get this all up on pastebin when it's done.
>>
>>
File: IMG_4350.jpg (31KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4350.jpg
31KB, 542x540px
>>11187813
Holy shit that got me good
>>
>>11190105
Sorry, but I don't care to either cap it, save it, or pastebin it. It's an extended shitpost.
>>
I want to fuck Carrol Rabbinson.
>>
File: 92d41b9a42c2ae23ab821213a227bda6.png (134KB, 1348x1136px) Image search: [Google]
92d41b9a42c2ae23ab821213a227bda6.png
134KB, 1348x1136px
>>11190566
get in line
>>
File: 1486960094568.png (383KB, 443x340px) Image search: [Google]
1486960094568.png
383KB, 443x340px
>>11184835
>>11184848
>>11184862

Good stuff
>>
File: Stop, this still isn't canon!.png (72KB, 549x605px) Image search: [Google]
Stop, this still isn't canon!.png
72KB, 549x605px
>>11190148
What if we improved that
>>
>>11191037
YOU SLUMBER A CUCUMBER.
>>
>>11191170
>pinkeye
>>
>>11191170
There's a while number of references I want to make right now but I can't decided on one
>>
>>11191170
You got a license to sell hot dogs chicoman?
>>
>>11191170
DEAD MEN NAKED THEY WILL BE ONE WITH THE WIND AND THE WEST MOON
>>
>>11191170
I always thought the third eye would be on the forehead
>>
I just want some lewds of Mango or Nisha... is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>11191170
[Whispered sounds of insight gained]
>>
>>11191495
Oh, frutata.
>>
>>11191170
>It's the AU where everyone's a Metal Glen escapee
>>
>>11191706
Mother of god
>>
>>11186779
>>11186588
>>11185914
>>11185704
>>11184556
Someone cap this real quick
>>
>>11191742
would certainly make Mike's nature as a existential outsider of a mythological race a lot less meaningful to them
>>
>>11191826
Not if mike was the only person who was "Clean" or otherwise unaffected by strange mutations.
>>
Man, i just came hoping for some extended ear-massage fics.
>>
>>11192485
Someone wrote a bunmike one with him and beanie about a thread ago, so there's that.
>>
>>11191706
>>11191970
>Chiclet's jaw can unhinge to 4x it's normal size
>Foxglove can literally grow limbs
>Haddock is basically Daisy
Y e s
>>
>>11193149
Fuck it, lets' mutate everyone
>Freddy's arms are actually two pairs that just look like one big arm when together
>Bonnibel's
>Cheeky's abdominal mouth
>Faz's incorporeal traits
>Bonworth's tentacle limbs
>Chichi's Goblin Shark beak
>Rackham's seven other eyes under the eyepatch
>Fred's just being huge and near-feral
>Beanie getting the third eye
>Bonbon looks like she's hairless
>Peanut's out-of-body experience while comatose
>Mango's tail-arms
>Goose having eyes on her wings
>April being a mass of purple tendrils in bandages, a trenchcoat, and a rabbit-like shell
>>
>>11193290
Ops
>Bonnibel's extendable ear-hands.
>>
And speaking of greentexts, please tell me there's a more complete version of that "Big birthday gift for mike" thing, because digging through archives hurts. That shade of green sucks.
>>11187771
archives. he did a thing but it was deleted. Here: https://pastebin.com/crp8Y3g2
>>
>Darkness
>Mike was surrounded by nothing but darkness.
>His head feels foggy as he the only thing he remembers is that someone offered him a drink.
>Listening for any sound was of no use either.
>The only thing he could hear was the sound of his own heartbeat.
>Speaking was no use it was as if his tongue had swollen and filled his whole mouth.
>Mike tries to focus and he notice something.
>On his head was what he could describe as a leather like mask that covers his eyes, his ears and his mouth.
>His head felt like it was filled with cotton but it started to get less slowly.
>Moving his tongue was no use but he started to feel something weird.
>It was not his tongue what was filling his mouth but it was an object that was shaped like a cilinder with a rounded tip that was near the back of his throat.
>Moving his arm to pull out the mask off Mike noticed that his arm didn't listen.
>Giving a few pulls he felt a rope off some sort hold his limbs spread.
>The rope felt weird as it was really soft as if it was made of silk.
>... wait silk rope?
>Using the little bit off movement his body could make Mike tried to discover his surrounding as much as possible.
>All Mike could feel was that he was on a bed which had silk sheets.
>Mangle!
>There was no other person who he knew who had actual silk.
>A jolt!
>Thats what went through Mike's body as he suddenly felt the sensation off a gentle touch.
>He was so deprived of sensory input that his body simply spasmed.
>Did Goose ever feel like this? Was a thought that shot through Mike's mind.
>The gentle touch never left as it slowly moved over his chest.
>It was as if someone was trying to sooth him to be not afraid.
>Not sure why but the soft hand, probably Mangles, was doing a stellar job.
>Not long after a second hand joined.
>Two hands moving over his body normally would never feel this intense.
>But now that it is the only sensation it was extreme.
>>
>>11193625

>Small bites and nibbles were placed over his body at random.
>Each one made Mike gasp as much he was able with a filled mouth.
>His body became hotter and hotter with every small sensation.
>A new sensation went through Mike as his penis was grabbed.
>The hand slowly moved up and down before speeding up over a period that feels like forever.
>Just as Mike felt a sensation built up within his abdomen the hadn stopped.
>The sensation off nearing climax dissapears and Mike gasps in agony as he humps his hips in the air in a desperate attempt.
>His breath started to slow down as nothing touched him.
>Did Mangle got bored and left him for who knows how long?
>He longed for a touch any touch it didn't matter.
>Mike was rewarded for his patience as two hands started to rub the inside off his thighs.
>His breathing started to speed up a bit but gasped as a tongue ran over the base off his penis.
>The wet muscle felt heavenly on his hot penis as he gave a few humps in the air in the hope for more.
>Mike was rewardes as he felt a hot mouth slowly swallow his rod.
>A hungry tongue moved over the rod as more and more got swallowed up.
>A small sence off pride ran through Mike as he could feel someone's gag reflex against the head of the penis.
>A vacuum was sucked around his penis as the lips moved back to his tip.
>This wasn't his first blowjob but Mike had to agree Mangle really knew what she was doing as this was surely the very best he ever had.
>Just as Mike was reaching the edge once again all sensation stopped again.
>Humping the air once more hungrly Mike felt a growl in the back of his throat as he was getting annoyed by being blue balled once again.
>>
File: 1469974680896.gif (740KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
1469974680896.gif
740KB, 285x171px
>>11193625
>>11193637
This is good stuff!
>>
>>11193637
>The growl slowly grew to a whine.
>Why was Mangle so cruel?
>Why would she deny him this much his penis was literally throbbing in pain now.
>Mike felt a new sensation as if someone was crawling onto the bed where he was tied.
>Two furry knees were placed on each side of his body.
>Something heavy and wet was slowly pressing against his penis as it got sandwiched between what Mike hoped was a vagina and his body.
>Said vagina was slowly moving back and forth slowly covering his penis with female juices.
>Mangle must be really turned on as Mike could feel the juiced run over his sides and pool a little bit below him.
>The hips move up releasing Mike's Penis which stands up straight once again.
>The wet vagina never went far as it was lowered once more but this time it welcomed his penis.
>Mike wanted to thrust up in one go but he restrained himself to the best of his abilities.
>He could feel the walls off the vagina quiver as it was slowly wrapping around him.
>Once she bottomed on Mike he could feel Mangle's hips slowly grind into him as she was addapting to his size.
>All he could do was breath loudly and wait untill she was ready.
>His patience was rewarded as he could feel the hips crawl up in an antagonizing slow speed.
>She went back down faster and the next time even faster.
>The two off them went at a fast rhythm as Mike would thrust his hips up as Mangle went down on him.
>At one point Mike felt something both his cheeks were pulled appart gently and a finger started to apply something against his pucker.
>At first the finger simply circled around it and sometimes poke it.
>With every poke it went deeper and more off the wet sensation entered him.
>A second finger joined the first and he groaned loudly.
>The two diggits were wiggeling and prodding deep within.
>Untill they pressed something.
>It was like his blood was made off liquid lightning.
>His trust became more irregular as Mangle was rubbing his prostate as she was riding him.
>>
>>11194002
>One last thrust and it finally happened.
>His seed spilled out of him and deep within Mangle.
>Mike could feel Mangle's vagina squeeze his penis hard and her finger kept on milking his prostate.
>Even as Mike went soft she kept him inside her.
>The rod that was in his mouth was removed allowing him to breath loudly.
>He wanted to say a million things but nothing escaped his lips.
>Mangle had moved her face near his and their tongues danced with each other before she pulled away.
>Mangle's fingers disappeared and something else took its place.
>It was much bigger and had a rounded head.
>Apperently Mangle was slowly easing a big dildo in him.
>Gasping loudly as the intruder went deeper then anything ever had gone.
>Mangles tongue returned as Mike continued where they left off.
>He was glad Mangle let him adjust to this thing or else he would fear she would damage something.
>At some point she started to pull it out and made him gasp.
>She bit on his lip and a trickle off blood mixed with their saliva.
>Mike was breathing loudly his erection came back and he could feel Mangle grind her hips against his.
>Mangle trusted the dildo faster into him causing him to trust up in respond.
>Mike had no idea how long this was going on for him time was something that no longer excisted.
>Something hot started to fill Mike.
>It must have been one off those dildo's with a fake cum cannister in them.
>The new sensation was something he could never have dreamed off.
>It was weird and yet amazing.
>Giving a few trusts and he shot more cum inside Mangle before collapsing.
>The dildo was gently removed and mangle got off him.
>After nothing happened.
>No sensation or anything.
>Mike was kind of glad for that because he felt like a wet noodle.
>His body was pushed to the edge off his capabilties.
>>
God dammit, who invited FHF to the party?
>>
Who cares? This is a good green.
>>
File: SORDID DEEDS YOU SAY.png (14KB, 373x329px) Image search: [Google]
SORDID DEEDS YOU SAY.png
14KB, 373x329px
Who wants some Bonbon action? This guy does!

https://pastebin.com/8PtZYBGU

Criticism and corrections are both welcome as always.
>>
>>11194181
>Sound.
>Mike could hear sound as Mangle removed the mask.
>He blinked a few time getting used to the light.
>Looking at mangle it was as if she never had sex in the first place since not a single hair was out of place.
>She must have done her fur before removing the mask Mike reasond.
>"Chica darling, take a rest. I will clean you as you sleep. You did an amazing job." Mangle said as she kissed Mike's forehead.
>Mike was asleep within seconds.
>Mangle walked to a nearby walkin closet.
>Inside she was looking at Bonbon.
>The electric blue bunny had a pool of cum on the plastic seat she was sitting on.
>Her fur was sticking every direction and was wearing a mask like Mike's but without the ear pieces.
>"Any more complaints about my prices Freddy?" Mangle purred.
>Bonbon could only shake her head as she was having the best afterglow EVER!
>>
>>11194198
Who is FHF?

I got to say this is my best green I ever wrote.
>>
>>11194208
>spelling mistakes every other line
>bad choice of words in every sentence
>poorly-constructed scenario
The concept is good but literally everything about it is being done wrong. It would have been better to just post a short 2 or 3 sentence prompt and let someone who actually understands the English language or has ever written fiction before handle it.
>>
File: Darkness.png (526KB, 1024x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness.png
526KB, 1024x2470px
>>11193625
>>11193637
>>11194002
>>11194181
>>11194229
here friend :v
>>
>>11190618
Yoooooo holy shit this is incredible.
>>
>>11194236
Then you write one.
>>
File: Asking_for_it.png (256KB, 1024x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Asking_for_it.png
256KB, 1024x1035px
>>11184835
>>11184848
>>11184862
>>
>>11194276
What? Was that ment for someone else? Because I think I already wrote something.
>>
>>11194316
>not linking it
>>
>>11194259
>>11194334
its in this thread
>>
>>11194236
Well known laughingstock in the /vg/ thread who was ridiculously awful at writing and drawing.
>>
>>11194346
And that's the one I'm saying is good. So what are you on about?
>>
>>11194348
I never been in /vg/ so I wouldn't know

>>11194359
I was asking who FHF was. I don't know anyone with that name.
>>
>>11194376
Yeah no it was a fuckup on my part. My bad
>>
File: 1499046685523.png (476KB, 750x822px) Image search: [Google]
1499046685523.png
476KB, 750x822px
>>11187269
>Only one pair of arms
>>
>>11194450
Wrong image, I desperately hope
>>
File: 1475541286974.png (103KB, 676x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475541286974.png
103KB, 676x600px
>>11194518
Right image, fucker.
Mangle was supposed to have four arms but Pokemaniacal didn't FUCKING ADD THEM
>>
>>11194565
I think he means your reaction image, personally. But yeah roommates mangles have always had extra arms, and from what I understand the pastebin version was more explicit with it. You can see hints of it in the final version, with mike noting the strangeness of the tail hug in Iforgetwhere.
>>
File: It's called heresy Judy Hopps.png (285KB, 800x818px) Image search: [Google]
It's called heresy Judy Hopps.png
285KB, 800x818px
>>11194450
Here is another image for you, I think you'll get more use out of it than I have.
>>
>>11194306
Not sure why this got screenshotted, but thanks, I suppose.
It's also up in the story itself, in the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/PivG29Lk
>>
>>11194587
Foxglove has the prehensile tail, Mike saw her uncovered, she has two arms
MANGO ON THE OTHER HAND SHOULD'VE HAD FOUR ARMS
BUT NOOOO
>>
File: teaser1.png (182KB, 792x675px) Image search: [Google]
teaser1.png
182KB, 792x675px
HOLY SHIT GUYS ROOMMATES JUST UPDATED
>>
File: teaser2.png (181KB, 792x675px) Image search: [Google]
teaser2.png
181KB, 792x675px
>>11194677
>>
File: teaser3.png (176KB, 792x675px) Image search: [Google]
teaser3.png
176KB, 792x675px
>>11194680
>>
File: teaser4.png (174KB, 792x675px) Image search: [Google]
teaser4.png
174KB, 792x675px
>>11194684
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
File: like this.jpg (190KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
190KB, 650x919px
>>11194639
Extra arms would explain why she looked so fat in that one pic, honestly. Just hug them in and pretend it's a gut. Pic related sort of. Hid them under a pad or something and pretend to be fat(ter)
>>
>>11194225
>The moment he touched my ears I came and farted at the same time.png
>>
>>11194225
Is good. Thanks pal.

Word of criticism though, when you put in

>You move a hand around Bonbon to place on the small of her back, right about her little tail

You mean "above" rather than "about", right? Just a small nitpick, thought you outta know.
>>
>>11194639
>"Likewise. I heard about what happened last night -- well, bits and pieces anyway from Foxglove," Mango adds, slicing away at her fish with her knife and fork while filling her glass with juice. "Even though I never do know quite what to believe with that horrid gossip..."
Mango either also has a prehensile tail or Mike is just completely blind to weirdness by chapter 35.
>>
>>11194882
I'd say it was the latter. My theory is that he saw some shit when he walked in on mangle, and as a result he just sort of fried his "this is weird" part of his brain all at once. It took physical confirmation of his worst nightmare to get a real reaction out of him.
>>
>>11194677
>>11194680
>>11194684
>>11194690
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>11195008
I don't get it.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (22KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
22KB, 317x267px
>>11191170
Thanks for that, anon. Got a good, hearty laugh outta me.
>>
>>11194732
Yeah, that's what I meant and is the type if error that're probably scattered throughout it. I'll fix it when I get the chance.
>>
File: 1503604094580.jpg (379KB, 792x675px) Image search: [Google]
1503604094580.jpg
379KB, 792x675px
>>11195008
>>11195054
>>
File: gayaway.jpg (26KB, 292x263px) Image search: [Google]
gayaway.jpg
26KB, 292x263px
>>11195409
>>
>>11194680
Judge Smiley?
>>
>>11194229
WOAH
>>
>>11186779
I'M BACK
here's more of the fic nobody asked for nor wanted in the first place.

---------------------------

For mike, the removable shower head was his saving grace - the flow of water cleansing his body of last nights... activities.
Even with the ice cold water blasting inside himself he found a blazing hot blush on his face from the memory, a soft groan escaping his lips as his already tortured prostate was further simulated by the cool jet of frosty liquid.
closing his eyes he placed a hand on the shower wall and leaned his forehead into it as he sighed with a combination of guilt and arousal.
He rested like that for what felt like forever, but it was all to soon that he stood up and finally turned off the tap. Breathing in the misty air gathered inside the small bathroom, he stepped out and wrapped a towel around himself before staring into his reflection in the mirror.
he reached foward and wiped off the condensation, revealing the sight of a light bruising around his neck and lover stomach - faz's retribution Givin form.
The sight elicited somthing inside him, and unthinking he slowly reached up and traced a finger around the marks - the sensation giving him a strange calm.
a tender moment ended by the feeling of his finger probing a spot more sore than the rest, causing him to flinch and shake his head.
"What the hell..."
Steadying himself on the counter he stood there for a moment more, before shaking his head and raising shakily to his full height and stepping to the door and opening it, releasing the cold steam into the hallway.
and into a flustered bonsworth's face.
the tall rabbit stood there, lips slightly open in shock at mike's sudden appearance, a bright red blush filling his face as his eyes wandered lower onto the bruises around his neck.
>>
File: How it happened.png (92KB, 600x1102px) Image search: [Google]
How it happened.png
92KB, 600x1102px
FoxMike fic finally done.
I don't know what to say on the matter.
https://pastebin.com/a2TgRbgx
>>
>>11194225
A few typos here and there, but a relatively good read. Great job!
>>
>>11196379
Imagine the horror of being gay.
>>
>>11196739
I know right? Shit's scary.
>>
File: 1477593569923.jpg (17KB, 319x230px) Image search: [Google]
1477593569923.jpg
17KB, 319x230px
>>11196379
>"This isn't masturbation, this is just a blowjob!"
>"But I'm gay, bruv."
What did Rackham mean by this
>>
>>11196890
Aids got to the brain.
>>
>>11196890
Whoops. There was a typo. there's supposed to be a "not" there. Might've gotten a little overzealous with the spellchecking. There's no way to edit these things, is there?
>>
>>11196924
Not as a guest
>>
>>11196947
Bluh...Well before I repost this, is there anything else I've fucked up on or might seem to not be quite right? Not sure if there's a pastebins/day limit but I'd rather not burn it out on error-fixing.
>>
File: wNR6zun.png (213KB, 767x782px) Image search: [Google]
wNR6zun.png
213KB, 767x782px
>>11194882
>>11194922
>You sigh and pluck a scone from a nearby tray, gently lobbing it in Mangle's direction. A clawed paw darts out of the vent behind Mangle's head, spearing it in mid-air before retracting quickly inside.
So do both Mangles have more than two arms? That, along with pic related and the original art from the early days convinced me Foxglove had the third arm.
>>
>>11197010
Yep. Just like the animatronics have extra limbs.
>>
>>11197010
There needs to be more art with Chiclet's legs. God DAMN!
>>
>>11196969
Other than leaving Chichi uncapitalized a couple times and the extra r in Marion, nothing else stood out to me.
>>
>>11197010
So did Mike just show up to breakfast in his Underwear, or does he have reeeaallly short pants with hearts on them?
>>
File: Little Shit.png (51KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
Little Shit.png
51KB, 500x516px
>>11197075
This was the first morning after he showed up, iirc, so he didn't have pajamas yet.
>>11197061
Thanks, man. Here's the updated one with (hopefully) no significant fuckups.
https://pastebin.com/RA8kt81S
>>
>>11197156
>"So why not ask Mangle or Mangle? You live with a fox that could help you out better than I could."
>You look him dead in the eye, and through some unspoken word, he understands just how bad of an idea that would be.
Mike you weenie. Don't be a pussy.

Anyway tho, great job Anon! Looks like it's good as far as errors go.
>>
>>11197075
I mean he has fucked all the animals in that room. I think you can safely say he's comfortable with his dick around them.
>>
>>11197215
Thanks. Gonna take a little break so I don't burn out, then write up the Faz one.
>>
>>11197222
Anon would you really want to be in the same room as Foxglove with no pants on? That sounds like a bad idea for multiple reasons.
>>
>>11197010
wait a moment... the parts in botbay... did Mango lose her second head?
>>
>>11197314
I can't think of a single reason that being pantless in the vicinity of Foxglove could possibly be a bad idea.
>>
>>11197314
I think you misspelled "good" anon. It doesn't have a b, a, or d in it.
>>11197357
She lost her eye. I don't think she ever had two heads but I could be wrong.
>>
>>11197378
>"good" doesn't have a "d" in it
>>
>>11197314
>>11197378
>>11197388
>That sounds like a goo idea for multiple reasons.

yeah?
>>
>>11187934
Well, I mean. That was an actual stereotype of those times-you put a woman aboard, and supposedly Terrible Things would happen, usually ending in the ship sinking. The cabin boy was put aboard ship so the sailors wouldn't be fucking each other.

So the rumor goes, anyway.
>>
>>11197388
>>11197388
Shit, I missed that.
>>
>>11191494
I was considering writing a Nisha rapefic awhile back, but I couldn't get it to gel.

Either a couple of cops or a couple of prison guards pissed about her letting killer robots near kids/shutting down their niece/nephew/cousin's favorite pizza place.
>>
>>11193290
>Rackham's seven other eyes under the eyepatch

Don't bring Homestuck into this, Anon.
>>
>>11197594
Bruh you're going to have to explain this one to me
>>
>>11197641
one of the characters who's spider themed has one normal eye and the one with seven pupils
>>
>>11197594
Why not, Anon? Roommates has plenty of Homestuck references in it already.
>>
>>11197660
Oh. Well I was going for spider, just not that sort of cancer.
>he said, while posting in a general around a fanfiction
I just figured that the metal glen guys got mutations based on their injuries, and I couldn't think of something hideable for his hook
>>
File: 1500607800837.png (127KB, 702x627px) Image search: [Google]
1500607800837.png
127KB, 702x627px
Having only just recently found out about this and while reading through the story, I must ask.

Left? Or right?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13781578
>>
>>11197717
why not both?
>>
>>11197717
No option for both?
>>
>>11197729
>>11197736
Well then literally everyone would choose both.
>>
>>11197378
in the story it was made pretty clear that Mango still had two good eyes. I don't know if you ever met someone with a glass eye, but that shit is obvious. Even if the replica looks 100% like a real eye, it never moves like the real one. The question is: Where did the eye in the beaker come from? The animatronic Mangles have a secondary endoskeleton head, Mangle is practically confirmed to have at least one extra arm, that leaves the question what Mango has for extra parts, none are implied, were they removed in an accident at JH?
>>
>>11197717
Cheeky, but only barely. Chiclet needs love and if it weren't for my love of trashy-looking makeup I would be the man to give that love.
>>
>>11197774
Perhaps. I'm gonna do some digging.
>>
>>11197774
Mangle has the tail that's like an arm, Mango has the four arms, as shown in >>11194882
>>
>>11197774
I don't think mangle has a extra limb, I mean it didnt explicitly say she had two arms out and a third came from behind her. also she has to be flexible to crawl through vents easily so it could had been a footpaw for all we know.

But the mango thing is really curious nonetheless, and nothing in the story really implies she was damaged like the others, besides her odd love of children and that story of kids cove and how someone could had lost a eye there.
>>
>>11197855
>>11197874
See >>11197010
Besides Anon, it said "third arm" pretty clearly in the pastebin version.
>>
>>11197911
exactly, the pastebin version. The version that was revised and edited. for all intents and purpose that has been retconned.

anyways I really don't care enough to argue this so I'll just drop it here. All I want are mango lewds dammit
>>
>>11197717
Both obviously.
Gotta love me some chicken dinner.
>>
>>11197911
>Try to use Pastebin's faulty deletion to fact check
>All the chapters were stripped of actual text before deletion aside from the AO3 link
Shit, they knew.
>>
>>11197717
Cheeky.

I like my dudes lithe or swole, but chubby girls best girls.
>>
>>11197774
I think it was kindasorta implied that Fritzine was planning to 'install' it in Mango?
>>
>>11198228
Also cheeky is also pretty swole. Apparently able to heft and swing a huge wrench with enough force to fuck up a killer robot.
>>
>>11198248
>Fritzine "installed" Mango's extra pair of arms
>They are fully functional, to boot
That's hot yet fucked up
>>
>>11198306
You mean just hot.
>>
File: david hutchinson Mazda 121.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
david hutchinson Mazda 121.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
Idle idea for a fic: Cheeky and Mike build a car-pic related with the serial numbers filed off-with some of their extra settlement money, and talk differences between our world and theirs.

Pure indulgence: Marion sprang for a small machine shop (mill, lathe, solvent tank, bead blast cabinet, 3-phase generator, wire-feed welder) at Cheeky's suggestion that $5k now would mean basically free repairs from then on out.
>>
>>11198329
I'd read it
>>
Are bunnies in the Roommates universe total cumsluts?
>>
>>11198372
Bonnibel isn't, but would indulge herself with a special someone on an up day.
Beanie is a mostly toy-oriented person
Bonbon would if there was some humie-play going on
Bonworth is too old-timey for that sort of shenanigans.
April's got too much of the south in her to, but she'll show someone some southern comfort.
>>
File: 1502937989957.png (42KB, 546x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502937989957.png
42KB, 546x410px
>>11198372
>>
>>11198421
God damn that smouldering glare can give a man both chills and thrills
>>
>>11198457
Fearections are the best kind.
>>
>>11198227
you can find cached version if your googlefu is up to snuff
>>
>>11198498
What do you mean Anon?
>>
File: sketch1503284629578.png (580KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1503284629578.png
580KB, 1200x1200px
toasty bunmom is for lewd
>>
>>11198368
So: Cheeky shows up in it, clapped-out, and enlists Mike to help her put in the body frame so she can fix the unibody rust (Roommates feels like it takes place somewhere in the Midwest, not Ohio-level soul-crushing, Idaho boring, or Missouri poor, maybe Illinois or Nebraska? so DEFINITELY body rust) and they talk while she works, and Mike hands tools, holds heavy things, and offers occasional help.

Main problem I see with this is I'm a carsperg, and Mike doesn't know from cars. (I imagine Marion's Van is a 2006 Chevrolet Express, and Freddy's "expensive sports car" is a 1990 Mercedes 300SL-expensive, but achievable used for a man flush on success in the early 90s, if we're keeping to F5NaF's estimated date of 1993)

...but yes! My Summer Car except with Mazda instead of Datsun and furry instead of Finland.
>>
>>11198549
...and I forgot the point I wanted to make with my carsperging, that Mike wouldn't be familiar with "cars, like in general" except a few iconic models like the Model T, the Bullitt Mustang, the Dukes' Challenger, the Chevelle, the Camaro, the Corvette, and maybe a double handful of 30s cars from his movie fondness.
>>
>>11198549
Seems legit. Never seen My Summer Car, but yeah.
>>
>>11198582
Played, actually. It's like Mechanic Simulator but with a point, in 90s Finland.

It's also balls hard, but that's part of the appeal.
>>
>>11198549
>Roommates in 1993
>with internet/DVDs/smartphones/tablet computers
no, anon
>>
>>11198372
Only the females.

>And then of course there was the conversation you had with Bonnibel, and then Bonnibel kissing you, and then the lecture you got from April about the mating habits of lagomorphs after Bonnibel kissed you...
>>
File: Screenshot (20).png (175KB, 1106x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (20).png
175KB, 1106x1142px
>>11198457
Yeah, no kidding
>>
>>11198619
Note that Marion has a 2006 GMC Express.

I imagine Roommates takes place in about 2010, because let's face it: when's the last time you saw a DVD?

I'm positing 5NaF's heyday as when Jeremy Human's was still riding high and Goldie hadn't died yet. I doubt Freddy would buy a Mercedes after his brother died.
>>
>>11198306
>After the incident with Fritzine, Mango is rushed to the hospital
>When the doctors see what happened to her back, they plan to take off the extra limbs only to realize that they have a pulse already
>Since it's too dangerous for them to remove the limbs, they do what they can to patch up the botch-job done by the humanitronic and make sure it's sterilized
>Afterwards, Mango slowly works on learning how to use her new arms, trying to multitask and getting used to having twice the limbs
>When she goes home, she tries hiding her additions, until one day someone walks in on her masturbating, two hands on her tits, one raising her leg, and the other working her cunt
>>
>>11198664
>about 2010
And you're basing this on what exactly?

>because let's face it: when's the last time you saw a DVD?
Poor people on fixed income settle for bargain bin items. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume they'd have DVDs over Blu-Rays.

>>11198549
>Freddy's "expensive sports car"
Except it's... not? Are you thinking of Nisha's car? Fred's vehicle is described, in-story, as a sedan.

>but achievable used for a man flush on success in the early 90s, if we're keeping to F5NaF's estimated date of 1993

Except you're straight-up wrong?

From Chapter 46:
>At least one lunatic put forth the half-baked notion that the Humanimatronics are haunted by the ghosts of dead children, murdered by a serial killer during the early 1980s. An amusing and elaborate concept, but not only did Jeremy Human's not even exist back then, its founder would've been in pre-school.

Now if the founder was Goldie and Fred is his younger brother... how could EITHER of them have been successful businessmen in the early 90s?
>>
>>11198635
I WANT TO [trashyspoilers]see April cradle a baby bun and feel the joys of motherhood again.[/shitnigga]
>>
>>11198724
>...someone walks in on her masturbating, two hands on her tits, one raising her leg, and the other working her cunt
Do we have a drawfag? I feel like we need a drawfag.
>>
>>11197575 Why not a pityfuck between Mike/Nisha?
She looked kinda miserable and repentant at the end, after being rescued from a horrid demise.
And being the good guy that he is, Mike would visit her in jail/hospital/home after being bailed/completing her sentence.

Call me a huge softy, but I'm a sucker for stories about antagonists seeking redemption for their past deeds.

As for Mango, well... any ideas?
>>
>>11198523
well fuck, the google cached webpages expired

internet archive still works though

https://web.archive.org/web/20170220154235/http://pastebin.com:80/u/pokemaniacal
>>
>>11198532
Best bun is...
[ X ] Bonnibel
[ X ] Bonbon
[] Bonfire
>>
>>11198742
Mike giving Nisha a soft pityfuck, no hard-and-fast, just nice and slow, with cheesy porn jazz
>>
>>11198774
>Best bun is...
>[ X ] Bonnibel
>[ X ] Bonbon
>[ X ] Bonfire
ftfy
>>
>>11198779
I like this. Mike saved her, and even though she needs to still be punished she wants to pay mike back. Mike visits her on house arrest (which happens to be at April's because it's funny) and they proceed to have passionate sex with twenty pounds of bear pussy and ass. Just really hot and heavy stuff.
>>
>>11198787
this
>>
File: mercedes-benz-300sl-24_20351.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes-benz-300sl-24_20351.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>11198727
>2-door sedan

I was about to condescend the shit out of that, but Pokemaniacal isn't a carsperg so:
As described, Freddy's car isn't a sedan-a sedan, by definition, has four doors. He has a 2+2 coupe-a two-seated car with an afterthought of a rear seat.

Which are a common setup for sports cars.

It's certainly broad and square enough to be a Mercedes 300SL, and if Goldie died in the early 00s, a 1990 Mercedes 300SL would definitely be cheap enough by the late 90s for Freddy and Goldie to celebrate, say, paying off a business loan by buying a nice car.
(Besides, I just like the thing.)
>>
>>11198771
Oh shit, thanks Anon!
>>
>>11198742
>>11198779
>>11198813
I could get into that.

Humor point: house arrest ankle bracelets iirc track your heart rate. Cops note elevated heart rate, come in and find Mike balls-deep in Nisha.

>"Ma'am, we're-"
>"Interrupting! Get out!"
>>
>>11198813 Just a problem with that, she was pretty banged up (pardon the pun) after her torture at the hands of Jeremy, so her having hot'n heavy sex is kind of a bad idea, with all those injuries.
>>
>>11198742
>tfw we'll never see an alternate history starting from Mike choosing not to burn those old photos
>tfw Nisha will never accidentally discover them
>Nisha will never blackmail Mike in return for keeping it a secret
>tfw we will never see Nisha torn between lust for Mike and hate for Mike
>tfw it will never escalate into furious, shame-filled hate sex
>>
>>11198771
>Ch.3
>You sigh and pluck a scone from a nearby tray, gently tossing it in Mangle's direction. A third clawed paw that looks almost like a loofah darts out of the vent behind Mangle's head, spearing it in mid-air before retracting quickly inside.
Third claw confirmed
>>
>>11198892
Alternately: Mike/Nisha hatefuck

>Nisha is bankrupt after forensic accountants take ALL her shit
>comes to Mike's apartment looking to get him to talk to Marion to let her rent
>Mike considers all the shit that's happened to his friends on her distinct-lack-of-watch
>"Sure. If you become my fuck toy."
>"I-I'm sorry?"
>"I've got sixteen friends whose lives you ruined from greed. I think you becoming the complex's cumdump might be a good start on earning our forgiveness."
>"There's no way I'll-"
>"Find an apartment once I tell Marion about you? He goes to enough society parties, you try to sleaze your way out of this and you'll be on the street."
>"So choose. Get used by chubby chasers and whatever diseased johns you can find, or get a nice warm room as the complex fucktoy."
>"I-I'll...I'll take the latter."
>"Good. Now get in here and get on your knees."
>>
>>11198883
Gentle can be hot and heavy. Passionate lovemaking where your bodies stay close together, embracing as your hips rise and fall, enjoying the feelings of each other.
>>
>>11198883
so did Mike, this scenario is obviously happening after both of them are better

What, did you assume he was boning her while having no bones?
>>
>>11198968
This is much better
>Nisha getting passed around the apartment and used as a cumrag
>her spirit gets increasingly broken as time goes on until she's nothing but a shadow of the woman she used to be
>>
>>11198771
Oh, nice.
Been wanting to check out some of the retconned Bonworth dialogue I heard about.

>Original
"Ha-cha! Bonworth, ol' pal, you've still got it!"
>AO3
"Well, shucks, look at me, gettin' all the attention from the ladyfolk here,"

>Original
"Oh look, there's our trolley now! All abooooard!"
>AO3
"Oh look, there's our trolley now! All aboard, everybody!"

>Original
"So! Mike, tell me a little about yourself. If I didn't have the faintest shred of common sense, I'd perceive you to be one of those mythical humans."
>AO3
"So! Mike, tell me a little about yourself,"

>Original
"This doll here's Chica, and the handsome young feller is Mike. He's new to town. Chica, Mike, this is Leo. You know the phrase 'service with a smile'? This was the guy they were thinking of when they coined it."
>AO3
"Guys, this is Leo. You know the phrase 'service with a smile'? This was the guy they were thinking of when they coined it."
>>
>>11198992
>>11198996
Point taken.
>>
>>11199105
>Shadow
I hope that was intentional.
>>
>>11198742
>As for Mango, well... any ideas?
>>11198306
>>11198724
>>
So even if Foxglove is biologically male, she's still probably a tranny, right?

Because guys usually don't wear makeup or wear frilly clothing and dresses all the time.
>>
>>11199235
Naw, just plain fucked in the head, or a crossdresser. Think Rocky Horror, instead of Tumblr. No way a tranny would take mike's shit-talk that gracefully.
>>
>>11199235
Cross-dressing Anon.
Trans people do also wear those kinds of clothes tho.
>>11199256
That's not true, Anon.
>>
>>11199256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDKyj35ew0E
>>
>>11199256
The trannies I've hung out with at uni give and take shit-talk all the time. They especially love making fun of the "triggered" mindset on tumblr, and the moment anyone uses a gendered pronoun for anything or anyone they'll shoot of a quick "How dare you assume _____'s gender!". It's all very tongue in cheek.
>>
>>11199109
That isn't very different at all. Just a little shortened or re-phrased in the AO3 version
>>
>>11199278
>>11199311
Either way I'm still betting on just plain crossdresser.
>>
>>11199105
>"I-I went to business school because I didn't want to end up on the street, selling my body..."
>"And you fucked all your professors to pass."
>"...y-yes."
>"Well, you can take the bear out of the whorehouse, but you can't take the whorehouse out of the bear, can you?"

>Bonbon forces her to work out for hours at a time, resulting in extremely toned bear, borderline exhausted most of the time
>Cheeky hacks the firmware on Bonworth's legs such that he fucks so fast she can't keep up and ends up only vaguely conscious from orgasms
>Frederick's food serves as a bribe for particularly demeaning fucks
>like getting Haddock off, which leads to her spending six hours being violently knotfucked after he realizes she's "the lyin' wench what brought the shark upon me"
>or telling Peanut at length what a whore she is, and how she exists for his pleasure
>April and Freddy discuss their plans for the next franchise over an eiffel, Nisha eating April out while Freddy vigorously fucks her ass
>Monthly rent is five minutes of missionary with Marion
>>
>>11199347
>Rackham just drops in now and then to fuck her after getting shot down, eventually stops dating due to source of easy pussy at home
>>
>>11199336
not a crossdresser, a trap. The difference is that a trap fools you into thinking he's a girl, because it's impossible to tell by his looks. Foxglove is a schrödingers trap though
>>
>>11199334
No, no, don't you understand? Poke Lucas'd it all up or something! Why aren't you more outraged?
>>
>>11199377
Plot twist: Foxglove is a natural hermaphrodite.
>>
>>11199377
Aren't traps and crossdressers the same thing?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>11199414
Nice
>>
>>11199414
I'd be willing to accept this as well.
>>
>>11199347
>>11199363
>eventually nobody even sees her as a person anymore, just as a source of pleasure
>people walk in on each other making use of her and don't even bat an eye, ignoring her presence entirely to hold conversations with one another
>every month there's a communal use night where everybody gathers together and passes her around during a party, people playing board games or watching films while Nisha is forced to please every single one of them
>>
>>11199414
Makes an alarming amount of sense, honestly
>>
>>11199427
>>11199434
"Darling, if anyone knew, I'd be harassed every second of the day. As long as people assume I'm transgendered or genderfluid, I lead a more or less normal life. Now, do you want to suck my prick? I'll let you use both my holes if you do~"
>>
>>11199334
Pretty much. I was expecting a drastic change in diction from what I had heard.
Otherwise, the human line is so terribly awkward I'm surprised it wasn't dropped in the first draft before it even made it to Pastebin.
>>
>>11199462
>genderliquid
There's that word again...
>>
>>11199481
Yeah, but the story was also like five chapters in at that point.
>>
>>11199489
I don't think Poke even began working with Weaver until 7 or 8 chapters in, and I think Sy came in to help edit over 20 chapter in. It's entirely possible I'm pulling this out of my ass, though, because I never really paid attention to that sort of stuff.
>>
>>11199462
>you will never suck Foxglove's cock and have it literally not be gay because she technically isn't genetically male
>>
>>11199528
It'd make sense of Sy had a hand in it. His Goldie makes a cameo in the humiecon chunk. The golden freddy suit? That's Sy's goldie.
>>
>>11199439
>the girls, while more or less straight, have her eat them out on April's urging
>due to practice from being April's bed slave, they find it electrifying
>which leads to her having no sources of non-objectifying social contact whatsoever
>Bonbon discovers kegels and anal training, gives her one day off a week to keep her from falling apart

>eventually they get visitors
>incredibly hot, very well-groomed bear in thick lipstick, skirt with no panties, afterthought of a top, collar with "TOY" tag and cheap glitter-covered bowler sitting in the corner staring into the middle distance
>"Who's that?"
>"That's our fucktoy. Nisha, come meet the nice man."
>she cringes at the use of her name, but stands up, revealing an egg vibrator controller taped to her leg and rivulets of wetness running down her inner thigh
>"What can I do for you, sir?"
>>
>>11198329
Being as I'm not enough of a car guy to have the knowledge to write this myself, let me instead add my support towards someone making this into an actual thing.
>>
File: 1283266060774.jpg (10KB, 217x208px) Image search: [Google]
1283266060774.jpg
10KB, 217x208px
>>11199420
Not precisely. A trap can be a crossdresser and vice-versa, but one does not automatically make you the other.

A crossdresser is a guy wearing females clothes, that can range from traps to 60 year old geezers that decided to wear their wife's clothes from 40 years ago. It's a very loose term.

A trap however is precisely that, a trap. He traps you into thinking he's a girl, that's the requirement, the one condition. And it doesn't have to be a normal guy, it can be a person that is transitioning between gender identities. The only rule that applies for traps is that they cannot be identified as anything other than female by looks alone.
>>
>>11199589
I'm still pretty sure that you can't simultaneously be a tranny and a trap
>it's a girl that looks like a girl! Shocker!
But regardless the incoming identity politics is already giving me a headache. Mangle being a hermaphrodite fits in fine with the running theme of everyone having some sort of physical or mental abnormality.
>>
>>11199559
>The golden freddy suit? That's Sy's goldie.

Ah. So that's what that bit was about.
I've been to the /vg/ threads barely a handful of times, so I think at least 1/3 of the nods and cameos went over my head.
>>
>>11199626
>I'm still pretty sure that you can't simultaneously be a tranny and a trap
If the tranny traps you into thinking he's a genetically female human, how does that not make him a trap? The trap label is more of a mindgame, while for being a crossdresser you just need to wear your sister's kneesocks and panties.
>>
>>11199626
You absolutely can, being as 'trap' is a term for someone you couldn't tell wasn't a girl.

It means that the transgirl in question is passing well.

But yes, I'm all for Mangle being a herm if it means we stop arguing about this.
>>
>>11199666
>b-but there are guys who dress up like girls and get off on tricking you!

Sure, in your fetish porn. These days, most people don't bother, since gay panic often leads to people getting murdered.

Now let's get back to our furry slice of life anime.
>>
>>11199640
Yeah basically. Don't know the details but the "empty" suit is Sy's thing. It's apparently some sort of dimension hopping eldritch horror.
>>
>>11199666
Alright, Satan. It's decided then.
>>
>>11199684
dude no. I'm done, (s)he's done. the topic is done and no amount of shitty bait's getting it started up again.
>>
>>11199567
>Bonbon relaxing on the sofa not wearing any pants or panties, one arm draped over the back and both legs spread wide open
>Nisha in between them leisurely eating her out
>Bonbon's watching The Legend Of Bob and occasionally stealing glances at Mike next to her
>he's also bottomless, Nisha's large furry paw giving him a handjob
>every so often Nisha switches, blowing Mike and fingering Bonbon

>S&S game night, Beanie's getting eaten out from under the table while DMing
>the group suggested it because then she would be more mellow and not trying to wipe the party all the time
>whenever she orgasms she loses her train of thought and has to check her notes to remember what the party is doing
>during combat Nisha pays a visit to everyone whenever it's their turn in the round

I'd do some greentexts for the other girls but I have a paper due in an hour and a half that I haven't started working on yet.
>>
>>11199528
Weaver joined Poke on chapter 4.
>>
>>11199918
>>11199918
>>11199918

When you're ready.
>>
File: e19_0.gif (2MB, 680x674px) Image search: [Google]
e19_0.gif
2MB, 680x674px
>>11194225
FUCK
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.