[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 60

File: roommates.png (282KB, 1109x662px) Image search: [Google]
roommates.png
282KB, 1109x662px
/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discussion Thread - Co-Ed Edition
Previous Thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11142100/
For discussion of TGWeaver's and Pokemaniacal's Five Nights at Freddy's AU fic.
AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/series/769941
Booru: http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=roommates
Writing Archive: https://pastebin.com/mkDbgP7h
>>
I wanna do Cheeky
>>
File: strongarm.webm (2MB, 546x682px) Image search: [Google]
strongarm.webm
2MB, 546x682px
Still pushing for Chiclet fingering Bonnibel with massive birb fingers like in pic
>>
>>11161785
3rd for mediocre shit that only got it's own thread, tropes page, and it's continued popularity just because "Cuz it's Weaver" instead of pure merit.
>>
>>11161860
4th for "here's why Roommates is popular this week" because god knows we didn't get enough of that back on /vg/
>>
>>11161894
He's been doing this every day for the past week. Just ignore him, don't give him any responses.
>>
File: IMG_2708.png (929KB, 2400x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2708.png
929KB, 2400x700px
I love how they've all got their own distinctive expressions and reactions. Beanie's just sighing, frustrated, "I guess this is my life now," Bonbon's ecstatic, Bonnibel's freaking out, Cheeky's smiling, like she'd always kinda hoped this would happen, and Chichi's like "what the SHIT Mike, you said we couldn't have kids! And EVERYONE ELSE, REALLY?!?"
>>
File: [INSTANT CRUSH].png (150KB, 681x814px) Image search: [Google]
[INSTANT CRUSH].png
150KB, 681x814px
No one seems to talk much about how he can crush canned goods with his bare hands or how he ripped the arm off a killer robot and beat it into a metallic pulp.

Freddy is a goddamn legend.
>>
>>11162001
very little is said about the bears in general really, other than Faz being best bear
>>
Jeremy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>11162133
He didn't get out.
>>
>>11161915
Aside from April, who'd be best Mom?
>>
File: a hero's welcome.png (146KB, 702x627px) Image search: [Google]
a hero's welcome.png
146KB, 702x627px
>>11162001
much like the bear himself, not much needs to be said
>>
>>11162161
Mango or Chiklet
>>
>>11162161
none, they're all barren
>>
>>11161727

I knew who the main characters are. I was just looking for the pictures of the humantronics.
>>
File: April Preg.png (32KB, 1200x1177px) Image search: [Google]
April Preg.png
32KB, 1200x1177px
>>11162187
Not if I have anything to say about it
>>
>>11161915

I think Cheeky would be a good mom. Would give her something to pour her energy into since she doesn't party anymore.
>>
File: bonbun.png (20KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bonbun.png
20KB, 800x800px
>>11161915
>>11162161
Best mom? Hmm...Chiclet. She's used to being the group mom as it were, is well educated enough to raise smart kids, but doesn't share most of Cheeky's trashier traits.
Cheeky's second, because she seems like she's legitimately happy, and would be willing to throw all of her energy into it.
April's 3rd, because she's already full mom mode anyways.
I don't think any of the buns are really mature enough to handle parenthood yet, except maybe Beanie because she has a good support network in her own family, and though Mango's really enthusiastic and has a background in kids, she's...eccentric.
Honestly, I think Goose would be a friggin STELLAR mom, except, you know, she'd have trouble watching the kids.
>>
File: 155.png (423KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
155.png
423KB, 700x700px
>>11162256
you don't
>>
>>11162544
I'm not sure why you're so concerned with combating this particular fetish. We're on /trash/, after all. "Hiding your power level" here is like attending an anime convention and trying to pretend you're not a weeb.
>>
>>11162738
>everything and everywhere needs to cater to my fetish at all times

You guys have derailed more threads than weaver's sperg at this point. Please do consider that for a moment.

This is slowly becoming /pregmates/ general.
>>
>>11162001
"I want to look the devil in his eye" being one of his only lines in English was pretty cool.
>>
File: e9e4a42d902c5123aee3d005b70b59a5.png (338KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e9e4a42d902c5123aee3d005b70b59a5.png
338KB, 800x1200px
>>11161785
I only.playwd the first game so I don't know anything about them or these sub culture threads.
But I like this birb. Who is she and where can I get more of her?
Thank you.
>>
>>11162847
That bird is Cheeky (a variation on Chica). If you're looking for just art of her, try this:
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=roommates%20chica
If you want to read the story featuring her, she's one of the characters in it. It's specifically designed to appeal to people who haven't played/aren't familiar with FNAF. Check it out in the OP if you're interested.
>>
>>11162847
No one in these threads cares all that particularly strongly for the games.
The birb is Cheeky. The main story is here: http://archiveofourown.org/series/769941
The artist is the Weaver. He's all over the place, most of his art pertaining to the series can be found at the booru listed above.
Have fun!
>>
>Mike was at Bonword's place.
>They needed someone to watch Haddock since the others had poorly planned their schedual.
>Mike has no problem watching him and even walk him.
>But god dammit.
>Haddock is in overdrive today.
>Even after a hour and a half pretty much running Haddock was still going but now inside.
>"Hey, shipper do you mind if I take a small nap?" He decided to ask just incase.
>"Ah-a-Aya aya. Take a g-g-good rest midshipman. Ah a I make su-sure that we will not b-be ambushed." Haddock says as he climbs on Faz's spot and acts as if it is the crowsnest.
>Sleep came fast for Mike as he never noticed that he fell asleep.
>Voices that was the first thing Mike heard as his mind was slowly waking.
>He recognizes that voice. It sounds like Bonworth but for some reason he sounds nervous.
>"I give you my dessert all week, no, all MONTH. Please, stop what your doing." Bonworth was pretty much begging.
>"Nay, no treasure ke-ka-can bribe to give up this. Its smoother then the f-finest silk" Something soft moved past Mike's leg.
>Opening his eyes Mike is not sure how to react.
>In front him is Haddock, butt naked, and hugging Mike's leg.
>"Whillikers, I am SO sorry. We normally let him go at the bar wench." Bonworth says as he points to some weird object.
>On the floor not far away is an inflatable sex doll off a vixen dressed up as a pirate.
>"Throw that wench for the sharks." Haddock pretty much cheered as he simply started to hump Mike's leg once again.
>Pre started to cover his leg as the fox was getting excited from the soft smooth feeling.
>Mike had to use all his willpower to not kick his leg upwards. He couldn't really blame the fox but a certain hare didn't get that luxury.
>"You better hurry up or else you might miss the ships departure." This was the signal he was hoping for as the humping went crazy.
>Not much later and Mike could feel his leg getting covered with a thick gooy layer.
>Haddock fell backwards and fell asleep pretty much on the spot.
>>
>>11162936
>>11162944
Thank you very much, anons. I appreciate it.
>>
>>11162957
>"Whillickers, that was very generous off you. Let me help you clean that leg. I got the towel here." Bonworth said with an awkward smile.
>Mike simply raised an eye brow as he watched the towel and the Bonworth.
>"H-how else am I suppose to clean it?" He asked as he started to sweat bullets.
>Mike simply smiled.
>>
File: Haddock and Faz swap.png (231KB, 2040x777px) Image search: [Google]
Haddock and Faz swap.png
231KB, 2040x777px
>>
>>11162978
>Haddock is mentally fine but is physically fubar'd

Don't know whether that'd be an improvement for him or not.

Nice work either way
>>
>>
>>11162957
>>11162973
Well, that was certainly something.

>>11162978
Nice.
>>
>>11162936
>>11162944
Will she satisfy my lust for "One of the guys" bro girls that enjoy casual sex but secretly want a deeper romantic relationship?
>>
File: Weaver- My Fun Day.png (334KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Weaver- My Fun Day.png
334KB, 800x1200px
>>11162801
I 'unno man, this is the first time I've said anything on the subject. I hardly feel like there's been much derailing; discussion of other topics seems quite common and healthy, despite any perceived or real attempts at derailment.. From what I've read, it seems like half the time the fetish is even being discussed is in response to you (or you dudes) when you reply by lashing out every time it surfaces.

Honestly, though, that's not the point I want to make here.

I don't mean to say that you should cater to them, but your strategy for pushing back against it seems counter-productive to the implied goal of keeping the thread on-topic. Discussions wither and die more quickly when starved of (you)s than they do if you keep them well-fed. If you want the thread to change, be the change you want to see; discuss the other things, and ignore posts you don't like.

How's that old proverb go? "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"?

This is all assuming this isn't some reverse-psychology ploy to get preg fetishes to speak up and post more here, because it's what you wanted in the first place, in which case... Uh, keep doing what you're doing, I guess. It seems to be working.
>>
>>11163254
Absolutely. That's literally her exact character down to a tee.
>>
>>11163254
>Chicker
>>
>>11163266
>Stuffed Chicker
>>
>>11163262
Wonderful. Thank you.
>>
>>11163257
Not that anon, but I'm not into the preg thing either. I don't mind if you talk about it as long as it doesn't derail a thread, though to be fair that same picture of the pregnant lineup has been posted every single thread for the last three or four.
>>
File: 1502736489283.jpg (147KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502736489283.jpg
147KB, 600x450px
How would people react if Mike gets turned into a bunny and everybody knows its Mike
>>
>>11163401
>"Yay! You're cured, Mike!"
>>
>>11162836

Weaver mentioned in passing once that this was probably something he looked up very specifically, because he wanted to be understood perfectly clearly on the matter
>>
>>
>>11163401
Beanie would give him so much shit for so long it would reach helga-levels. She'd basically schlick to rabbitmike forever, though until spring rolls around and things get interesting.

Bonbon is a little disappointed she lost her number 1 humie, but she still likes mike for mike. Just that cuddling him isn't as satisfying anymore, for a reason she doesn' to want to admit.

Bonnibel first thinks it's her drugs making mike illusions again, before realizing it's real and kind of grilling him on how does it feel to be a rabbit instead of a monkey.

April, once again, gives him the Buns and the Bees lesson. This time there's a quiz and mike's locked in a room until it's 100% right.

Bonworth doesn't really change much, but he congratulates him for becoming a rabbit.

Then the slow "realization" that mike must have been a rabbit the whole time, and his "deformities" look a lot worse by comparison.
>>
When is weaver going to show up?
>>
>>11163539
this is great
>>
>Goldie's spirit is now at peace, but still can't pass on
>He has to return the favour for Mike, for rallying everyone and getting Jeremy Human's shut down
>Tries to do this by talking up Mike to Beanie and saying she should date him
>>
>>11162957
Okay, yeah, that's where I draw the creepiness line. nope. Nope. NOPE. NOOOOPE.
>>
Storytime, yo. Have just a bit more 'intro', because damn if it didn't seem about right. First 'present' is already being written up.

[PART ZERO: THE PARTY]

>There was something different that Monday morning, though for the life of him, Mike couldn't quite put his finger on it. Something in the air, an almost tangible sort of pressure that never quite seemed ready to go away.
>Whatever it was, it stuck with him through the car ride in Mr. Marion's van, Chichi having borrowed it - and him - to make a quick run to the store for some baking supplies, as a surprise order seemed to have cleaned her out just the other day.
>Not that he particularly minded - truth be told, he enjoyed spending time with all his friends, and being helpful just kind of felt, well, nice.
>The drive was a fairly pleasant one, even with the odd feeling in the back of his mind; doing his best to put it aside, Mike focused instead on the moment at hand, at least as much as he could.
>The market was, fortunately, not too far away, and not too busy for the early hour. For some reason, Chichi seemed to hve trouble deciding on just which ingredients she wanted to buy, dithering over different frostings, spices and even flours in turn; not that he was about to stop her, as after all, she was the chef here, and he trusted her to know what she was doing.
>Even if, personally, he couldn't see any difference between one shaker of red sprinkles and another.
>Soon enough, the Master Chef finished making her selections, and with items firmly sequestered back in the van, the two headed back to the apartment complex.
>>
>>11163667
>"I can't thank you enough for this, Mike," Chichi said again as he helped her unload the boxes from the back of the van.
>"Hey, like I said, I'm happy to help. So, what's this rush order for this time, huh?"
>She giggled, ducking her head a bit in a way that made him look at her curiously. "Oh, just something special for a friend, really. Hey, you wanna come inside and help me finish up? I'll let you lick the spo~oon," she sing-songed, teasingly.
>"Well with that kind of offer, how could I refuse?" He said back with a grin, carefully balancing his grip on the groceries as she opened the door to the apartment for him.
>"Uh, Chichi?" He said, confused and blinking at the empty blackness in front of him. "What's with the light..?"
>Creaking floorboards. Shifting shadows. Soft giggling.
>Oh god. Oh god, no. No, please. He was out, he was free, he was safe from that place, he was--

>"SURPRIIIISE!!!"

>"Okay, in hindsight," said Mango as she helped scrub a bit of egg yolk off the wall, "Maybe a /surprise/ party wasn't the best idea."
>"Maybe not," a slightly flour-whitened Peanut agreed, still smiling his usual smile, "But Mike seems to be doing better now that he's calmed down."
>They all glanced over to where Mike was standing with the others, quietly agreeing with the bear; after the initial shock had worn off, Mike definitely seemed to be a lot more relaxed, even pleasantly surprised at the effort everyone had gone through.
>And to be fair, for having only four days' notice, the motley crew really did manage to come forward with an impressive showing - there were balloons, a few streamers, several drapes of multicolored fabrics, a banner with his name on it to wish him a happy birthday, and a decent spread on the table for picking at. Not shabby, at all.
>>
>>11163631
here I am ;)
>>
>>11163679
>"...Remind me to 'accidentally' let slip around Goose about--" Mango began.
>"Three months," Beanie said plainly, not even bothering to look up. "Henhouse is already on alert."
>"Oh," the fox said, blinking owlishly. "Well...good, I...How?"
>Smirking a little, the rabbit looked up at her friend. "Brother Dear is a lot of things, but tough under pressure isn't one of them."
>"Oh dear," Peanut said.
>>
>>11163655
>After the initial shock of seeing Goldie again
>She starts to think about the situation
>"So you're trying to get mike laid, because you think that will put your spirit at rest?!"
>"Worth a shot, right?"
>>
>>11163510
I want to stuff this rabbit untill she is as round as Cheeky
>>
File: more practice morks.png (59KB, 450x550px) Image search: [Google]
more practice morks.png
59KB, 450x550px
think I'm starting to get bodies down
>>
>>11163876
your bunny butts are perfect
>>
>>11163539
I noticed something ... you only did all the rabbits
>>
>>11163964
really? the tail seems off to me, I couldn't get a good reference of tail placement for this angle so every attempt I was doing looked like crap
>>
File: IMG_2701.png (95KB, 501x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2701.png
95KB, 501x590px
>>11163539
>Bonnibel thinks Bun!Mike is really cute, starts trying to show him how to do bunny stuff. Becomes very blushy and shy around him, and becomes more touchy, holding onto his arm when they're out together and trying to sit next to him whenever possible.
>Haddock's brain just kinda can't comprehend. He hears Mike's voice but can't see him! He whines whenever Bun!Mike is around, and mopes because he can't find his friend.
>Things come to a head when they find him one night standing over Mike with a razor and shaving cream.
>Faz closes his eyes and nods. Mike was already improbable. Why ca't the impossible happen next?
>Rackham freezes in place when he sees Mike, sweating and turning red(er). He grabs Beanie by the arm and bolts from the apartment, down the stairs, and behind a wall.
>"B-bonnie, lass, please...help me get a date with your new friend."
>>
>>11164031
it has the perfect shape butt I recomment you make it a bit bigger. Right now it looks like Mike is pedo
>>
>>11164048
this is great
>>
File: Brushing teeth Haddock.png (55KB, 654x234px) Image search: [Google]
Brushing teeth Haddock.png
55KB, 654x234px
I like drawing Haddock...
>>
>>11163983
The rabbits would react the hardest.

Now if he also changed into the other races, like chicken, fox, bear, then I could see a big reaction out of the others beyond the whole "why the fuck are you a different species now"
>>
>>11162161
Better question: Who'd be the worst?

Votes for the foxes. Possibly Beanpole as well.
>>
>>11163696
[PART ONE: Early Present]

>The party was starting out quite well, everyone enjoying themselves nicely (especially after the initial surprise), when Mike felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw Chiclet behind him, grinning as best she could without a beak, and returned the look with one of his own.
>"Hey, Mike?" she said, leaning in so she could be heard without having to raise her voice. "Can I borrow you for a sec?"
>"Sure, no problem," he agreed, aready starting to follow. "What's up?"
>"Well, silly ol' me, I was getting everything ready for your party--"
>"Awesome work on that, by the way," he cut in, nodding as she beamed a bit.
>"Aww-! Glad you like it, you big lunk! A-anyway," she continued, pretending not to see him notice her blush, "I was getting ready and all, and I forgot something upstairs. I was hoping you'd help me get it?"
>"Sure, I can do that," he nodded. "Need me to grab Frederick for extra muscle?"
>For some reason, this made her giggle a bit, but she quickly quashed that. "N-no, I think the two of us can handle it no problem."
>With all of one floor to travel, it didn't take long to make it up to the apartment.
>"So," Mike said as he held the door open for her, "What are we grabbing, anyway?"
>"Just back here, Mike," Chiclet said, walking back towards the bedrooms. Strangely, he'd almost swear she had a bit of a bounce to her step or something.
>Chalking it up to Chiclet being her usual self, Mike followed, raising an eyebrow curiously when the hen ducked into her bedroom.
>>
>>11163876
Is that Bonbon doing squats with Mike's trying to hold her down? Nigga doesn't know bout them bunny thighs
>>
>>11164115
Your Haddock is adorable. I strongly support your continued drawing of him.
>>
>>11164244
>>11164115

Seconding.

...Maybe draw Haddock at his birthday?
>>
>>11163983
Fair enough, but >>11164162
Is right. I'll just do "what if mike became someone's species.

>To bear
>Freddy insists that mike start becoming a proper gentleman. Mike becomes swole through the notfrenchman's guidance.
>Mr Fazbear lectures Mike, seeing him as suddenly fit to be a leader. He might see a llittle goldie in him, leading to a big-brother mentality.
>Peanut is stoked! Just super happy to have another bear around, once he realizes that it's mike a few weeks later.

>To Rooster
>mike feels the urge to crow at dawn. Chiclet hates him for a while and bonnibel is easily startled.
>Chiclet gets super flustered around the handsom cock. Basically drafted into the Henhouse.
>Cheeky insists that he cashes in his raincheck. Innuendo battles are ramped up to eleven when it dawns on him that he's literally a giant cock.
>Goose feels him up, and is just really chill around mike. But wondering if she's losing her touch because she SWORE mike felt human before.
>Chichi is happy for mike for getting better (way better), but her cooking becomes affected by the sheer salt that Rackham now constantly creates.

>To fox
>Mangle adamantly refuses to keep her hands to himself. So eventually Mike needs to seal the vent to the bedroom and bathroom.
>Mango re-measures mike. The resulting gift war between her and mangle ensures that mike never has to worry about clothes again.
>Both foxes give mike tips on vent-dwelling.
>Haddock is hyped at having another fox on deck. He and mike just sing shanties together and mike gets his own pirate hat! Best ending!
>Rackham sees himself in mike, and wants to see mike in him. Neither of them are comfortable around each other when rackham casually mentions mike and him having similar builds.
>>
>>11164310
Forgot faz
>Faz, already dealing with the implication of humans existing in a world with robotic dopplegangers of him and his friends, wonders if mike has become "Naturalized" by his extended stay in the world. He's flattered that mike became a bear, and treats him like a son.
>>
>>11164346
Best universe.
>>
>>11164223
ahw yiss here we go
>>
Mike, randomly, wonders what would happen if he tried to get a copy of his birth certificate.
Uses his social security number as well, expecting them to say that there's no one who exists under that name.
Is flabbergasted when both arrive in the mail, with his species listed as "Great Ape."
The universe has subtly bent around Mike's arrival to accommodate for his existence, with even his credit score and resume somehow still matching up.
>>
I did it ... I finally did it. I sorted my Roommates folder into subfolders
>>
>>11164568
Considering he's still apparently getting checks from Freddy Fazbear's and is able to access his bank account, I think the universe did do a bit of stretching to more smoothly accommodate him.
>>
>>11164577
Why

There's honestly not THAT many images to necessitate subfolders
>>
>>11164657
try to find a pic when all the pics are made of thin colored lines. at one point all the pics started to look alike
>>
>>11164646

Well, Safety Schmitt IS doing the job for him...
>>
>>11164685
lowrez scum
>>
>>11164053
she just providing an ass to lean on while he practices his stanky leg
>>
>>11164728
whoops, meant to reply to >>11164242
>>
Mike wakes up one morning.
Yawns, scratching his ears tiredly as he stretches.
Huh feels stiff today. Whatever.
He gets up and out of bed, walks down to the shower, and does his morning routine, borrowing some of Bonnibel's soap, cleaning out his ears, and brushing his teeth, paying close attention to flossing his two prominent teeth.
As he puts his pants on, he notices that they're feeling really baggy today.
Huh, must've lost weight since he last wore these.
Whatever. He cinches his belt tight around his waist, throws on a baggy shirt, and plops down on the couch, pulling out his phone. He kicks up his feet on the coffee table, being careful not to knock anything off.
It dawns on him an hour later.
"Why the fuck am I a rabbit?"
Suddenly, he hears a scream.
It's Bonnibel, she's standing behind him, bouncing excitedly with a blush across as she points at him.
"Oh my gosh, MIKE! Your fur's grown back in!"
>>
>>11165041
thats cute
>>
>>11165041
>>11165041
>It dawns on him an hour later.
I like how he's just too comfy to even notice at first. But please go on.
>>
>>11162544
I meant it more as a joke my man
>>
>>11164223
>As he approached her door - strange, why did she close it behind her? - his confusion only deepened whennhe thought he heard...whispering?
>Acting more on instinct than anything else, he raised a hand, rapping lightly on the door. On the other side, he heard a quiet 'Eep!', followed by Chiclet nervously calling out, "J-just a minute, Mike!"
>Okay, this had officially gotten weird. "Chica?" He said, pitching his voice a little to be heard through the door. "What's wrong - are you all right?"
>"Y-yeah, Mike!" the increasingly flustered-sounding hen called back. "Just - just gimme a minute, okay? Please?"
>His first instinct was to say 'fuck it' and shove the door open...
>...but he didn't. This was Chiclet he was talking to after all, and to be honest, Mike knew that if there were any actual problems, she'd be the first to tell him.
>Whatever was going on, he was pretty sure it wasn't about him carrying something down to the party, but at the same time, if it was important enough to her to have him wait, well...he could do that.
>"...All right, Chiclet," he said, grinning a little at the look he imagined on her face at the name. "I'll just...yeah. I'm here."
>Whatever it was, fortunately, didn't take too long; only a few minutes after he stepped away from the door, it opened again. He looked up, smiling, to see--
>"Ch-Chika??"
>To say he was surprised was an understatement. Standing in her doorway, doing her best to look sexy (and doing a pretty good job of it too), Chika grinned and blushed. "Happy birthday, Mike," she purred.
>Gone were the usual shirt and boyshorts combo; in their place, the hen was wearing a sheer, pink babydoll top, the ruffles at the bottom barely kissing the bows on her hips that held her panties up. She'd also included a large, silky pink scarf around her neck, and a pair of ribbons tied into bows around her wrists.
>"You wanna, um, come over and unwrap your present?" she asked, giggling nervously.
>>
File: 1488490656040.png (111KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1488490656040.png
111KB, 417x234px
>>11164310
g-go on
>>
>>11165235
HE WENT ON
>>
>>11165242
Fine. I'll try something. Pick a character and I'll try to do a green for it.
>>
File: 1503410021051.png (59KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503410021051.png
59KB, 400x350px
>>
>>11165283
Well of course I did, silly rabbit. I'm already committed to this, aren't I?
>>
>>11165338
Bonita
>>
>>11165338
beanie
>>
>>11165401
>>11165430
On it.
>>
>>11165338
ignore >>11165401

do tall chicken lady with no lips
>>
>>11165401
>>11165430
Great minds my brother, great minds.

>>11165449
My favorite Chicken.
>>
File: 1502740363482.png (113KB, 1015x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1502740363482.png
113KB, 1015x1114px
>>11165449
>>
File: 1502740716350.png (126KB, 1015x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1502740716350.png
126KB, 1015x1114px
>>11165477
>>
>>11165235
>He was staring. He should probably stop that.
>"Uh - Chica, what..?" he stammered, still working on the whole 'not staring' thing.
>She giggled again, shifting nervously from one foot to the other; the way the motion made her ample hips sway really didn't help with the staring thing. "I-it's your birthday present, silly! Come on, Mike, it's not that hard." She glanced down a bit, her blush deepening as she giggled again. "Or, um, maybe it is..." she murmured.
>His eyes widened as he realized where hers were focused, and he quickly cupped his hands in front of himself. "I-I, sorry--"
>She moved faster than he expected, one wing calmly petting on his shoulder while the other rubbed his elbow. "Hey, hey - It's okay, Mike. It's better than okay, even." Smiling, her eyes half-closed, she let her wing start gently gliding down his arm. "No pressure, okay? You can say no, or..."
>When he didn't move to stop her, she let her wing continue down, to rest over his hands. Her other wing slipped under his chin, lifting his eyes to meet hers. "...Or you can say yes."
>He paused, for a moment, taking in the look in her eyes. Warm, friendly, and yes, more than a little excited, but behind it all...trust. Trust in him, to make his own, right decision.
>He slowly smiled. Moved his hands away, seeing her blush a bit more as her wing pressed against his groin. He raised his own hands, setting them on her hips.
>"...Okay," he said.
>She giggled again, then shamelessly ruined the moment with a firm grope. "Okay then, big boy," she purred, "Come and see the rest of your present."
>Grinning as well, he followed as she turned to walk back into the ro--
>Wait, /rest/ of the present?
>>
>>11164646
>Considering he's still apparently getting checks from Freddy Fazbear's
No he isn't.
>>
I want a story where Bonbon figures out that Mike actually a human. Post-HumieCon Bonbon, so it's not just a story where She ties Mike to her bed and has sex with him for a week straight.

Maybe I'll work on it.
>>
>>11165808

I am pretty damn curious where he is getting checks from, actually. That lack of detail bugged the hell out of me.
>>
File: 1453963901931.png (59KB, 468x379px) Image search: [Google]
1453963901931.png
59KB, 468x379px
>>11165821
>so it's not just a story where She ties Mike to her bed and has sex with him for a week straight.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>11165876

Nothing, just not the story I want. Not every story has to end with one of the Roommates girls tying down Mike and having sex with him for a week straight.
>>
File: bonbon yoga 1.png (65KB, 523x562px) Image search: [Google]
bonbon yoga 1.png
65KB, 523x562px
>>
>>11165876
Because he will die of thirst, because the body needs water after 36 hours.
>>
File: bonbon yoga 2.png (71KB, 523x562px) Image search: [Google]
bonbon yoga 2.png
71KB, 523x562px
>>11166002
>>
File: bonbon yoga 3.png (71KB, 523x562px) Image search: [Google]
bonbon yoga 3.png
71KB, 523x562px
>>11166011
>>
>>11166003
You know those tube drink things they put in hamster cages? They probably have those in this world. Probably.
>>
File: thirsty.png (41KB, 345x275px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty.png
41KB, 345x275px
did some more practicing

what do you think she sees, guys?
>>
>>11165865
I figured it was welfare, or some kind of assistance program. Since he's a bum at the start of the story without even basic necessities. Mike admits that the story he fed them about the class-action lawsuit is complete bullshit.
>>
>>11166207
HMD
>>
>>11165338
>>11165430
Beanpole is best pole.
>>
>>11165699
Please tell me you're putting it all in a pastebin once it's finished
>>
>As the hen opened the door and guided him inside her room, his eyes immediately turned to the bed.
>The bed, which was currently occupied.
>Occupied by a nervously grinning, quietly shaking, wide-eyed blue bunny, wearing a pale orange version of the same outfit as his escort.
>Oh. Um.
>"H-h-hiii, Mike," Bonnibel managed to stammer out, peeking at him over her fingertips. "Um, H-h-happy Birthday?"
>"Uh, Hi, Bonnie," he said back, still stunned at the sight of her smooth, curved form laid out on the bed, her little puff of a tail twitching nervously and--
>Staring again, Mike.
>"Hope you don't mind," Chiclet purred in his ear as she quietly circled around him. "This was actually sweet little Bonnie's idea, but she thought she might need a bit of support to go through with it..."
>"Y-yeah!" the bunny in question chimed up, half-excited and half-proudly, before 'eep!'-ing again and covering her blushing cheeks with her hands. "I, I mean, if you're okay with it, Mike? You, you are okay with this, right?" she asked suddenly, eyes wide in sudden concern.
>"Y-yeah!" Mike quickly assured her, and was relieved to get a truly lovely big smile in return. "Yeah, I'm, I'm okay with this. Kind of excited, even, and--"
>"Okay, you two kids, enough with the mushy stuff," Chiclet said with a grin, gently shoving Mike at the bed; taking his cue, he carefully climbed up, laying down on the opposite side of Bonnie, facing her and smiling in what he hoped was a calming, supportive way.
>She giggled as he approached, making a few half-tries to reach a hand out to him as he settled down across from her; finally, she managed to press her hand against his chest, gasping and giggling and kicking her feet a little.
>>
>>11166377
>He let her take her time, her hands moving over his shoulders, his arms, his face; with the most adorable nibbling on her bottom lip, she moved her hands down his chest to his waist, then to his legs, gripping a little at the material of his jeans. She slowed, shaking, her eyes widening as her hands moved up to his belt...
>"Ah!" she suddenly cried out, pulling back as if burned.
>Chiclet was on her in a heartbeat. "Bonnie? Bonnie, what's wrong?"
>"I, I, I can't, I can't," she stammered, turning to bury her face in the hen's silk-covered chest feathers. For her part, Chiclet just held her, petting her head and letting her calm down.
>"Shush shush shush, that's it, little chick, that's it - you're fine, you're okay." Over Bonnie's head, Chiclet offered Mike an apologetic grin, which he returned with an understanding one of his own.
>Thankfully, the panic attack passed soon enough, although Bonnie continued clinging a bit to her larger friend.
>"There now," Chiclet clucked softly, still petting her wing on laid back lop-ears. "Feeling better?" A slow, cautious nod answered her. "Good." She looked up at Mike for a moment, mildly concerned, then back down. "Do you want to keep going, or..?"
>Bonnie's reply was muffled at first, until she turned her head. "Mm-nno, I, I wanna, I wanna do this..." She sniffed a little, looking over her shoulder at Mike, who did his best to smile back at her. "I, I," she sniffed again, grinning weakly. "I wanna rock his world."
>Chiclet snorted, nodding. "All right, then. That's my girl."
>>
>>11166284
Putting it in a pastebin as I type it, actually.

Which probably explains the occasionally poor spacing, and notable over/under character-per-post limit use...but hey.
>>
>>11165041
>Jesus God you're a rabbit.
>A strange rabbit they've never met, sitting in their apartment, wearing their bald ape friend's clothes.
>You begin sweating and your heart races, as instinct takes over.
>You shrink up, making as small a target as possible, trying your best to burrow yourself into the cushions of the couch and out of Bonnibel's sight.
>Bonnibel though seems to be having an upday, and bounds over to you before you can think of any other way to react.
>As soon as she gets a close look at you, she stops and gasps, a bright pink blush spreading across her face.
>She wraps an arm around one of your own excitedly, feeling the soft fur across your arm as a wide grin spreads across her face.
>"Y-you look really good in green.~" she stammers out, a dreamy look to her.
>...
>What?
>THAT'S what's she's noticed?
>Chiclet walks in the midst of this, sipping a cup of coffee as Bonnie gestures towards you.
>You try and sink into the coach as best you can.
>"...Oh hey, Mike, your fur's in! You look good in green!"
>...What?
>>
File: mamma mia.png (46KB, 345x275px) Image search: [Google]
mamma mia.png
46KB, 345x275px
>>11166233
you were close
>>
TL;DR I kind of lost control of the story. It was supposed to SFW, but...
https://pastebin.com/hEkfscX8
>>
File: tumblr_n2p2hykwWO1rkumvuo1_500.gif (1019KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2p2hykwWO1rkumvuo1_500.gif
1019KB, 450x360px
>>11166801
>>
>>11166940
Thanks. I'll do the Chiclet one in a few hours after I figure out why the hell my computer is freaking out.
>>
>>11166801
Will add it to the Pastebin

-PB Anon
>>
File: aaron fasntig.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aaron fasntig.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>11162957
>>11162973
I see I've started a trend.
>>
File: 1488330400948.gif (128KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488330400948.gif
128KB, 400x225px
>>11166377
>>11166399
>Bonnibel is here too
>>
>>11167012
Less trend it seems, more disturbing parody.
>>
>Bonsworth
>Bondworth
>Bondsworth
I swear to god Anons
>>
>>11167063
>Buzz Lightworth
>>
>>11167087
CEASE
>>
>>11167057
Eh, yeah. Can't really deny that.

Was disappointed to see the thread'd autosaged while I was at work.
>>
>>11167063
Beat PunchBeef
Big, Brave Brick of Meat
Bon Mclargeworth
Bon Hardchist
Bon tinleg
Bob Johnson
Bon bigflank
Bon Vanderhuge
Bon HardMeat
Bon DeadLeg
>>
I don't even know what saging is.
>>
>>11167212
Eddie Bon Halen
>>
>>11167212
BonBonBonBonBonBon, Bonworth's Got No Leeeegs
>>
>>11167063
What's wrong with Bonsworth?
>>
>>11166377
>>11166399

Heck yes
>>
>>11167063
What's wrong with how people say Bobobo-bo-bo-boboworth?
>>
File: memes.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
30KB, 300x250px
>>11167063
problem weav?
>>
DAE feel like Jeremy is basically just a poor man's Ultron? Between him wanting to be a real human and his hackneyed, cliched Saturday morning cartoon villain stuff, I feel like he was the weakest character in the story. What a downer ending to an otherwise great harem series.
>>
>>Cheeky closed the door to Foxy's room and went to the living room
>>Faz was there watching TV, but anyone could tell he wasn't really watching it
>>Cheeky flopped down on the couch with a satisfied look on her face
>>"He's out like a light. Poor guy was really backed up it seemed" Cheeky said.
>>Faz rubbed his hands together and looked at the floor.
>>"That was really nice of you to do that. Foxy had been asking me for a while for 'shore leave to find a wench', but I had been putting him off. I was hoping he would forget about it and move onto something else."
>>Cheeky waved her wing in the air dismissively. "My cousin works with people with TBIs and disabilities and has taken patients to see sex workers. Everyone needs release and I'm glad he could do it with someone who knows him."
>>She gestures downward giggling. "Though I can say that probably none of the workers she knows has ever dressed up saucy bar wench for a client."
>>Faz continued looking at anywhere but Cheeky. "I remember you talking about that, and I was actually hoping you could give me your cousin's number. I wanted to see if she could...maybe find someone who would be willing to see me."
>>Cheeky looked at Faz for a moment frowning. She got up and walked to his chair and took his paws in hers.
>>"I absolutely know she could find someone to take care of you Faz."
>>She continued. "But if the captain doesn't mind following his sailor, I know a saucy wench who would be more than willing. A wench who, innocently, may have sneaked a peek when changing bandages on the captain."
>>Faz's face was frozen in shock and after a long second nodded.
>>Cheeky smiled and straddled Faz in his chair. "Come on captain, show me how big your mast is."
>>
File: sorry, poners.png (126KB, 1008x3167px) Image search: [Google]
sorry, poners.png
126KB, 1008x3167px
Has anyone written a story about Mike straight-up telling Bonnie "yes I'm a human" and her grilling him about the history of our world?

I imagine it turning out something like this.
>>
>>11167403
>him wanting to be a real human
What
>>
>>11167362
>it's the weaver sperg again
>>
File: jeremy handbanana.png (69KB, 328x353px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy handbanana.png
69KB, 328x353px
>>11167435
>>11167403
Yeah, JH just wanted to kill a whole lotta people. He's not supposed to be deep or complex, he's a fuckin' murderbot.

You don't need to be a complicated person to ruin people's lives. All you need is to be an asshole.
>>
>>11167457
I don't know, I just thought it was really cringey
>>
>>11167410
Keep going.
>>
>>11167432
Roommates world is just an alternate version of the real world with animal people.

Their history would be more or less the same, if not even worse with the greater diversity. I'm fairly sure poke also said they have normal non-sentient animals for food, too.
>>
>>11167495

I aint a lewd writer. This is as much as you get homie.
>>
>>11167432
A "Yes I'm a human" story? Totally. I'd love one of those.
Don't think it'd play out the same way though as that image you posted. The implication in Bonbon's mini was that humans were idealized in the same way that we idealize fantasy races and furries.Seems like their worlds are mirrors of one another, except one has furries and one has humans. They probably had their own Nagasaki.
>>
Hoo boy.
I've got a lot of complaints when it comes to Roommates. Half the cast were never fleshed out, quite a few people showed inconsistent characterization, the mood of the story was prone to completely and radically change at a moment's notice, most of the forced drama was sitcom-level, the plot itself was driven by coincidences and dumb choices, every character arc besides Bonbon's ended unsatisfyingly, etc. The list goes on and on. Don't get me wrong, I still really like Roommates, but it was plagued with a lot of issues, and they're a lot more noticeable if you re-read the story in one sitting like I did.
>>
>>11167468
>>11167468
Not every villain needs to be complicated and nuanced. Some people are just shitheels.

Serial killers aren't smarter, stronger, or faster than most of the people they kill, they're just willing to kill. That's all it takes.

Life isn't an anime where the villain has all these reasons for doing shit. Sometimes someone just wakes up one morning and goes "You know what, fuck everyone else."
>>
>>11167557
I'm gonna operate off the assumption you're Fake News until it says anything on the pastebin.
>>
>>11167601
>Sometimes someone just wakes up one morning and goes "You know what, fuck everyone else."
But that's just really being edgy.

>Life isn't an anime where the villain has all these reasons for doing shit.
Anime has good villains, though.
>>
>>11167597
OK I guess. That's your opinion and since you aren't shoving it down people's throats I respect it Anon.
>>
>>11167597
Eh, fair enough. Pack Street's better.
>>
>>11167597
It's SUPER heavily influenced by bad anime-the constant hi-laaarious misunderstandings! are one of the most obvious examples. Mike walking in on Mangle is another potent one. It hits the same beats as a low-rent drama or 'serious' harem anime.

That said, it's a helluva lot better, mostly because despite all the flirting Mike feels like someone living in the world, rather than the reason for its existence.
>>
>>11167603

I am not whoever that is. FrigidGlacier I guess is my penname.
>>
>>11167557
Fair enough. Faz and Cheeky are muh OTP so I love ssing content with them.
>>
>>11161785
Can someone explain what roommates is?

I get that it's by the guy who did Nanquest, but beyond that I'm not sure.
>>
File: oh my god jc a bait.jpg (16KB, 448x452px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god jc a bait.jpg
16KB, 448x452px
>>11167625
>>
>>11167632
>It's SUPER heavily influenced by bad anime
It and Pack Street both, yeah. The manga influences are very obvious in both of them.
>>
>>11167597
>Half the cast were never fleshed out

Probably because there are so many characters that none of them can recieve enough of the audience's attention to flesh out all of them.

> every character arc besides Bonbon's ended unsatisfyingly

There were character arcs?
>>
>>11167642
So, FNAF was once popular. Crazy, right? Anyways, Weaver made a bunch of comics playing with the characters, and the scenario of a security guard being stalked by animatronics. Made a bunch of separate personalities for them. Them someone wondered if there was a world where animal people were being murdered by humanimatronics, and that's how Roommates happened.
Weaver's versions of the bots all live together. Mike Schmidt, as in the guy from the first game, shows up in their world somehow. Slice of life with undertones of horror ensues.
>>
>>11167634
Figured.
>>11167642
Essentially, a Human ends up in a world full of sentient animals, and has to go through life dealing with the differences, except there's actually a plot with lots of foreshadowing that, towards the end, throws the fic out of "slice of life" and I guess into "thriller" maybe?
I can't really do it justice myself. Check out the AO3 page. It's based off a FNaF AU, but designed to be so different that people who don't even like FNaF like the fic for it's independent story.
>>
>>11167555
Yeah, you're not wrong.

Honestly, I'd need to do a collab with Pokemaniacal to make the fic work, or make a LOT of baseless assumptions. Being Jossed sucks.

That said, a facet of that fic that'd be fun to write would be Mike waxing lyrical about Dr. Pepper and various movies. Maybe Bonbon digging up some obscure local soda called Vanilla Plum Surprise! with an ingredients list taking up half the label and while it's not QUITE the thing, it's close enough.
>>
File: P_Rodney_Dangerfield_1.jpg (29KB, 449x460px) Image search: [Google]
P_Rodney_Dangerfield_1.jpg
29KB, 449x460px
>>11167642
>it's by the guy who did Nanquest
Poor Poke
>>
>>11167673
A few characters had them, but they either got dropped, petered out, or resolved themselves in the stupidest manner possible.
>>
>>11167631
no, not really

it has more slice of life character interactions, but that's about it
>>
>>11167716
You can ask Poke anything, and he responds fairly frequently from what I can tell. He's got a tumblr where he answers questions and junk. Hit him up, let's see what you have in mind.
>>
>>11167752
I don't think you understand Anon.
You seem to be treating the minis and the occasional foreshadowing about a Character's backstory as if it's supposed to be an arc.
>>
>>11167766
What's his tumblr?
>>
>>11167811
https://roommatesau.tumblr.com/ask
>>
>>11167788
I know what a character arc is, anon.
>>
File: IMG_20170822_171230.png (249KB, 786x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_171230.png
249KB, 786x1400px
>Scrolling through old threads
>Find Best Girl poll
>Foxglove (Listed with a question mark) only has two votes
DESU one of those was probably hateanon.
>>
>>11167880
I'm not sure you do, Anon
>>11167885
>DESU
I see the filters got you.
>>
>>11167752
this isn't an anime, there were no "arcs"

and therein lies your problem, you're trying to treat this like a formulaic shounen anime where everything needs to be explained, explored and expositioned to the maximum
>>
>>11167885
Oh yeah, I remember making that! Who was the ultimate winner? I thought about adding Peanut as a joke, but then I realized people would just vote for him for the lolz and I wouldn't get a real answer.
>>
>>11167923
>it's not anime
I don't know, I can kind of see it. Didn't Weaver say he was really big into Gantz for a while?
>>
>>11167692
>>11167694
So is it a comic? Or is it just a set of images with a similar theme that he posted on image boards?

Like he did with those lewd plushes. There was a story there... but they were posted very randomly.
>>
>>11167917
I'm not sure you aren't retarded, anon.
>>11167923
I know for a fact that you are, however.
>>
>>11167885
Hateanon's Foxglove is not much of a girl, though.
>>
>>11167972
If you check the AO3 page (which is linked in the OP) it's a 51 chapter written story, with 9 mini side chapters, and some art here and there.
>>11167979
Calm your tits.
>>11167929
I'll go back for a screenshot, but if memory serves April won by a fucking landslide.
>>11167985
Hence the questionmark.
>>
>>11167972
There's the actual story, Roommates, written by Pokehidden, and then there's a bunch of images he made featuring both the animatronics and the Roommates characters. Strangely enough, the best place for the comics may be e621. The booru though has ALL the stuff he's drawn. The original proposal image is somewhere online though.
>>
haddock a cute
>>
>>11168053
I never thought Pokehidden would move on from ponies to fucking FNAF of all things. Wow.
>>
>>11168053
>Pokehidden
Anon please
>>
>>11167843
Last update was the 10th, but we'll see if he answers my question.
>>
>>11168055
Haddock is a G O O D B O Y E. He just needs some extra love is on.
>>11168070
>>11168072
>>11168073
Yeah, I fucked up. PokeMANIACAL. I swear I haven't touched ponies in years.
>>
>>11168089
Second season was the last time it was good.

I miss the fandom before it turned into a writhing ball of pulsating cancer to rival Tetsuo. There's still miniscule pockets of good shit, but it's like diving through an ocean of shit to find the rare nugget of gold, and all too often the nuggets are just corn.
>>
>>11167625
The absolute state of weeaboos
>>
Out of curiosity, other than Roommates, what else has Pokemaniacal done?
>>
>>11168266
ruined threads
>>
>>11168266
isnt he that pony guy?
>>
>>11168266
A few actual FNaF works.
https://pastebin.com/u/pokemaniacal
>>
>tfw you want to write more but don't have a boner
>tfw you can't write without a boner.

Aaaargh.
>>
>>11168318
Interesting. I'll tab this for a read later. Thanks!
>>
>>11168378
I know that feel Anon. What kind of stuff gives you boners?
>>
>>11168138
I used to write for RGRE. There was some fun as hell worldbuilding going on there and good fandom fun, but yeah then the show got boring and the fandom was left with only the most diehard autists. And the cancer. I had fun with it, but it was time to move on.
>>
>>11168382
No prob.
>>
>>11166636
I like it so far
>>
>>11166801
Outta all the letters in the alphabet, the only three that can be used to describe this is U, N, and F.
>>
>VG thread is talking about us again
Why can't they stay in their circlejerk?
>>
>>11167597
This was posted in /5N@F/. What an odd choice to make a copypasta of.
>>
>>11168506
Probably salty that we just up and left and now we can't feed them (You)s.
>>
I'm only here because I want to get raped by april
>>
>>11168468
U is for unending boners forever
N is for no re-spite
F is for fucking now and always going hard

Down here where we're all /trash/-y!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-22-18-02-14.png (121KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-22-18-02-14.png
121KB, 480x854px
>>11168535
It's literally this.
>>
Why the fuck did you guys make a new thread
we don't need one yet
>>
>>11168587
Does that game seriously only have one lollipop and marshmallow? They couldn't add in a few more to make the name more appealing?
Fucking bullshit, who gave it a 4.7?
>>
>>11168506
>Try to browbeat everyone in the thread with why Weaver is the worst person in the world
>It doesn't work
>Try to stir shit up again in /5N@F/
>They actually hold their spaghetti for once
>Now trying to get both threads to fight each other for you
Fuck you and your false flag tactics.
>>
>>11168391
Well, I wrote/committed that Haddock fapfic the other day due to Shore Leave, but I don't really have anything other than the epilogue/leadin to Mike fucking Peanut.

Also a scene with someone-not sure who, kinda tempted to make it Faz-observing, as Mike cuts a wide swath through the dickhavers of the Apartment Complex, that human dicks are specifically shaped to pull out competitors' cum.

I think I could write the epilogue/leadin, though. It'd involve a shovel talk and reluctant acknowledgment from Faz-"He's happier than he's been in years, short of the boat trip. I can't quite bring myself to thank you for what you did, but it was definitely for the best."
>>
File: u mad.png (382KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
u mad.png
382KB, 720x544px
>>11168587
Ha ha you don't have a computer

how's it feel being poor, fag
>>
>>11168685
I dunno. Ask a poor person.
>>
>>11168506
>he said, unironically, in a roommates thread
>>
>>11168587
>phoneposting
Confirmed falseflag samefag
>>
>>11168053
>Roommates, written by Pokehidden
Even ignoring you got the name wrong Weaver is a writer on it as well.
>>
>>11168765
>Blaming the phoneposter
Anon...
>>
Imagine Roommates, except each apartment is occupied by one specific animal.
I.E. on apartment is only the foxes, the other one is only the chickens, etc.

Alternatively, imagine every apartment having literally 4 or 5 duplicates of the same character. As in, an apartment full of Bonnibels, another full of Foxglves, and another full of Gooses. (Geese?)
>>
File: 1445734123567.jpg (23KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445734123567.jpg
23KB, 360x240px
>>11169163
>4 Bonbons, all living together and indulging in their human fantasies
>One of them invites Mike to the apartment
>Mike walks in and gets ganged by 4 human enthusiast rabbits

Imagine
>>
>>11168419
Eh, started writing it, have some ideas and all, but I realized I'd have to actually WRITE the darn story, and that's time consuming.

>Everyone seems to inexplicably be overlooking the fact that Mike is now a Bunny.
>Bonnibel falls head over heels for Mike, and follows him around like a lost puppy, looking dreamily.
>Fred looks at Mike, who now has fur, and nods. "You look good."
>Bonbon acts happy for him, but is noticeably disappointed that he ditched his "humie" look.
>Haddock knows something is fundamentally WRONG, but can't seem to vocalize it.
>Bonworth basically acts like Mike was always a rabbit, though compliments him on his fur.
>Beanie notices SOMETHING's different.
>Was he...always a rabbit? Did he lose weight? He looks...well, kinda hot actually.
>The only one who realizes what's going on is Faz, who goes wide eyed as Mike and everyone walks in.
>Mike meanwhile is visibly shaking like a leaf in the wind, tripping over himself, and people ask him if he's sick.
>Faz finally speaks up. "Is no one going to mention that MIKE IS NOW A RABBIT?"
>The light goes off in everyone's heads. Chaos ensues, ranging from "Who are you and where is Mike?!" to "OMG Mike really was a human and is a shapeshifter AAAAAAAAAA!~ <3!!"
>Thus begins the adventures of Bun!Mike, the universe's plaything.

The meat of the story would be how the change affects his relationship with everyone else. The same kind of roommates slice of life, but now Mike must adjust, and deal with how the change has affected his relationships with others. Bonbon is ecstatic and disappointed at the same time, Bonnibel is in hearts in eyes love, Beanie goes Tsundere, Rackham gets a crush, Haddock's brain derps out, and the Henhouse decide to make Mike their dressup doll and take him out shopping.
>>
>>11169163
I want to see Rackham trying to cope with the existence of five Chichis.
>>
>>11169163
>Mango and Mangifera sharing an apartment

How do you explain this, Anon
>>
>>11169293
Constant mutual sabotage. They never stop trying to get the other exposed, humiliated, and/or fucked.
>>
>>11169293
Blood fued, which ultimately is decided by them kidnapping Mike and forcing him to say who's superior.
>>
>>11169163
>Mike is forced to rotate into the fox apartment
>Mangle and Mango constantly screeching at each other at the top of their lungs
>Rackham constantly hostile towards him for no apparent reason
>Haddock obliviously stumbles through everything, talks gibberish and nonsense
>Mike just makes a 540° and walks away, opting to sleep on the street again
Yeah, I can imagine it.
>>
>>11169293
>>11169344
>Mango and Mangifera
>Mango and Mangifera
>Mango and Mangifera
>Mango and Mangifera
MANGO IS MANGIFERA FUCKING HELL
>>
>>11169355
>Rackham having a reason to be aggressive towards Mike when there's no chicken for him to "protect"
>>
>>11169355
Mike stays for no reason other than everyone is too dysfunctional to take care of Haddock
>>
>>11169163
So which one would start a gangbang between their own clones first? And which one would Mike accidentally or purposefully be forced into?
>>
>>11169460
Definitely Foxglove.
Especially the whole roping Mike into it part. They'd literally film it from every possible angle.
>>
>>11169460
depends
which one would be the first to think "now none of us will be virgins!"
>>
>>11169355
>mango and mangle constantly fighting, resulting in no one to care for haddock. Rackham is a recluse and chooses to ignore the chaos
Yeah if goose was enough for mike, than haddock would turn mike into a holy templar. One look at him on a bad day, or a day with dual fox molestation would be enough. Mike purges the foxes and lets haddock get proper care
>>
>>11169377
I can't keep track of half of these characters, goddamn

It doesn't help that the booru refers to Beanie, Bonbon, and Sadbrain Bonnie interchangeably as "Toy Bonnie". At least the chickens are easy to tell apart!

And the bears. The bears are pretty great. Faz is the one with the broken everything, Freddy is in denial, Peanut is adorable and dumb as a post, and Frederick is a frog.

Also I know this is Italian, but I hear it on repeat in all the Frederick scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieDNfhiGJCc
>>
File: mugshots.png (489KB, 951x1837px) Image search: [Google]
mugshots.png
489KB, 951x1837px
>>11169573
>>
>>11169349
>Both of them spend the next few days doing him sexual favors in an attempt to win him over.
>>
at what age is someone probably gonna suffocate Haddock with a pillow?
im thinking late 30s/early 40s
>>
>>11169592
Thank you. This'll help a lot.
>>
>>11169597
>This spirals out of control and ends in a Yandere fight scene
>>
>>11169592
They spelled Bonsworth wrong.
>>
File: really.jpg (44KB, 474x429px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
44KB, 474x429px
>>11169712
>>
File: iamokdad.jpg (6KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
iamokdad.jpg
6KB, 600x337px
>>11169730
>>
>>11168633
>The equilibrium doesn't last long before he cracks an eye back open and smirks, poking his tongue between his teeth, ass squeezing down on you as he rubs his ass into your hips. You pump his cock faster, rubbing and squeezing his knot in reply, and he speeds up-until the both of you are fucking sharply, faster and faster, til orgasm overcomes you-not the intense release of a day-or years-but still powerful, splattering as far up as his shirt collar as he pants and jerks, cross-eyed and happy.

Haddock pants slowly and happily as his dick slowly softens and slips back into his sheath, blinking sleepily. "A-" He yawns widely, smiling. "A thousand blessings upon ye, midshipman. Haven't had a rogering that fine in ages. I've got no more in me, but I'd be sore grateful if you'd bunk with me tonight.
Considering what you've just done? Cuddling's the least you can do. You start to pull out-then stop at the sad whine, and heft the smaller fox into your arms before lying back down on the bed, kicking off your pants and feeling extremely glad that the worst of your...indiscretions, lie mostly on the edge of the mattress. Haddock rubs his muzzle happily against your cheek as you tug the blankets up and over the two of you, the sleep that arousal denied you rising up like a flood. With a warm body lying atop you, breathing easy, you sink into the inky deeps of slumber.
You don't dream.
>>
I need more lewd green text on Mikes special birthday presents
>>
>>11169874
Beautiful.
>>
>>11169163
>the chicken apartment
>the bunny apartment
sweatingman.jpg

Also, the bear apartment would run like a well-oiled machine
>>
>>11169874
The next morning dawns, and you only become aware when the door swings open, Cheeky leaning in with a "Rise and-! shhhhit." You're just barely awake enough to notice her eyes flicking from the dry cum on the floor, comforter, and wall; your pants and Haddock's lying on the floor, and a noticeable wet spot at the base of the lump that is your paramour's tail. She slides the door quietly shut, and you can hear her pacing to the dining room, repeating a quiet litany of "shit, shit, shit, shit-" before she's too far away to hear.

Panic wars with a warm bed and a warm Haddock, and gets told to fuck off. You're gonna sleep in as long as you can before you face the music.

You get what feels like five minutes before there's a sharp triple rap at the door, and Bonworth swings it open. Haddock half-scowls down at you, inhales sharply, and exhales. Haddock barely stirs, then slides off you, and nuzzles into your shoulder before rolling over.
"I think you'd better get dressed and come up front, Schmidt."
His tone is sharp, cool, and almost entirely out of character. Sighing, you nod. "Lemme get dressed. I'll be along."
"Five minutes, Schmidt." And he closes the door.
You don't even take that. Sliding your sweatpants back on, you ruffle Haddock between the ears to a happy huff and a twitching tail before you walk up front.

Bonworth's leaning against the front door, and Cheeky's standing in front of the window with the big knife they use largely for pizza. It might as well be an affectation, considering that Faz is huge, and without all the metal that used to hold him together, probably at least as strong as Frederick. He looks up and meets your eyes, electrolarynx taped to his throat, hands clasped.
"Hello, Mike. Sit down. We've got a lot to talk about."
>>
>>11170062
>Bonworth half-scowls

WHOOPS
>>
>>11169483
>Apartment full of Foxglves roping Mike into a massive Cuck-fest
>All of them filming it

Anon I now have an insatiable boner what have you done
>>
>>11170062
>"Hello, Mike. Sit down. We've got a lot to talk about."
>Bonworth chooses that moment to speak up.
>"It's not fair to the rest of us that you're only buggering Haddock."
>Bonworth pulls his pants down and bends over the table
>He looks over his shoulder at you and spreads his ass cheeks.
>"Come see just how deep the rabbit hole goes, Mike," he says, hole twitching in anticipation.
>Cheeky starts masturbating on the spot, while Faz just rubs a massive paw down his face and sighs.
>>
>>11170249
>"It's not fair to the rest of us that you're only buggering Haddock."
Let's play spot the Brit
>>
>>11170249
That got a chuckle out of me.
>>
File: VTFGN16.png (69KB, 569x542px) Image search: [Google]
VTFGN16.png
69KB, 569x542px
So /roommates/,
Which Mangle is Best Mangle?
>>
>>11170381
Yes
>>
>>11170381
Foxy is best Mangle.
>>
>>11170381
Mangle, obviously.
>>
>>11170381
crossdressing Rackham
>>
So did the characters ever get their own like Height comparison chart like Pack Street did?
If not, I might have to do some quick image splicing.
>>
>>11170444
I want to make a vulgar joke about this question, but I just can't be bothered.
>>
>>11170464
D O I T
>>
>>11170381
Foxglove
>>
>>11170444
There's no height chart for Roommates that I know of, but you can probably figure out most of their heights through the 50+ images scattered throughout the story.
>>
>>11170381
Gonna have to go with the pervert with the classy language~
>>
>>11170485
is Mike a manlet or not?
>>
>>11170381
Somnophiliac Mangle
>>
>>11170500
We'll see in a moment Anon, I've almost figured it out.
>>
>>11170474
Is Foxglove's ignorance of privacy part of her 'brokenness', or does she just not give a fuck?
>>
>>11170566
>doesn't care about the privacy of others but flips her shit if anyone intrudes on hers
Foxglove's brokenness comes from her being a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>11170566
>>11170590
>her
>she
The only thing massive about Foxglove is his feminine penis.
>>
>>11170617
>his
The only thing massive about you is how obvious it is you're from AO3
>>
Time for a multi post size comparison.
OK so we first look at this Anons.
Judging by this, Cheeky's quite a bit taller than Mike.
>>
>>11170668
Mike's height literally begins with a 4. That's why he's always autistically throwing fits, it's his manlet rage. Don't underestimate the power of a Napoleon Complex.
>>
>>11170668
It suddenly occurs to me that chickens in this world can be larger than bears. Some can even carry bears if need be.

Huh.
>>
>>11170668
Next there's this.
It's stated that Mike is taller than all the rabbits except for Bonworth, so that means he's somewhere in-between Bonnibel and Chiclet, most likely at French-freddy's shoulder.
He's also apparently taller than Peanut and Goose, so there's that.
>>
>>11170566
I think she just doesn't care.
>>
>>11170737
Wait scratch that, Peanut is slightly taller.
>>
>>11170737
Chiclet is fuckin' stacked
>>
>>11170062
You oblige, striding to the table and sitting in one of the hard plastic chairs, hands folded in your lap. You keep your face as neutral as possible as Faz speaks up.
"I could have you arrested for rape, Mike."
"Yes, sir.
"I don't think you understand, Mike. You had sex with someone unable to consent. You would go to prison as the lowest of the low, free game to murder at any point-" He takes a deep breath, producing an electric-shaver whine. "-with no loss of status for any inmate." Tone even, quiet, and utterly terrifying-you can imagine the figure Faz must have cut before Jeremy Human's happened to him.
You bite the inside of your cheek, and squeeze your hands together.
"Yes, sir. I understand, sir."
Faz blinks, evenly. Slowly. "Well. Here's my next question. Did he initiate."
"Yessir. I offered to let him just give me a handjob, but he insisted."
Faz takes a deep breath, closes his eyes, and releases a long, shuddering sigh the electrolarynx turns into the rasp of a circular saw cutting through wood.
When his eyes open, his expression is merely tired.
"You know what they say about foxes." The edge of his lips quirk upward. "Haddock was quite the flirt before the accident. His libido's gone down a great deal since then-blessedly-but it's been up to Bonworth or Chica to give him release when it's been too much since then. I can't bring myself to thank you, but given the difficulty it must have taken him to keep a coherent narrative, let alone to dress up for you, he must have needed it deeply."
"He's sleeping soundly, sir. Insisted on cuddling."
Faz closes his eyes and lowers his head, a wry smile crossing his face. "Well. That's a mercy. He doesn't sleep too soundly most of the time, and it's good to know you helped."
He raises his head again, and his expression is solid again.
"You will tell no one of this, Mike. And if Haddock expects an ongoing relationship, you will be faithful to him."
He cracks his knuckles.
>>
>>11170814

"Or I will snap your neck, dismember you, and bury you in the planters with Marion's blessing."
Raw, unrelenting hostility emanates from Faz, and your blood runs cold as you grip the table in both hands.
"Are we clear, Mike?"
You gulp.
"Crystal, sir."

-----

>>11170249
Ha!
>>
>>11170737
lol, on dirait que Freddy a sauté la journée des jambes.
>>
>>11170814
>>11170830
>Bonworth and Cheeky giving Haddock release is a thing that's happened more than once
>they all accept it as just something necessary
>Mike does it once
>they all freak the fuck out
>Faz threatens Mike multiple times
Wow, fuck that whole apartment.
>>
>>11170668
>>11170737
Long story short, it appears the height from shortest to tallest is something like
Bonnibel, BonBon, Goose, Beanie, Mango, ChiChi, Haddock, Mike, Rackham, Peanut, Foxglove, Cheeky, Bonworth, Fred, Faz, (Nisha??), Chiclet, Frederick, and Finally April.
Did I forget anybody?
>>
>>11170853
I think what they mean is that they basically wanked the guy off while Mike went all in
>>
>>11170861
Bonbon and Beanie at the very least are noted as being taller than Mike in the story. Weaver's art has inconsistent heights so you can't really use them as an accurate judge, just as a way to broadly show that some characters are taller than the others.
>>
>>11170814
>>11170830
Y'know I like the idea of Haddock being the ladies man and whatever the reverse is compared to Rackham who strikes out.
With how attached Faz and Haddock are in-story I'm surprised Faz hasn't relieved his sailor personally.
>>
>>11170879
>>11170853
Yep. Bonworth and Chica just gave him handies, Mike went "Oh boy, it's just like my furry porn!" and yiffed the fox. Hence the shovel talk.

Debating if I want Cheeky to bemoan the fact that she was chasing a gay guy the entire time, Mike to protest that he's bisexual, and her to point out that he barely responds to any of her flirting and then goes and fucks Haddock out of nowhere.
>>
>>11170893
Beanie quips about being taller than Mike "If you count her ears" during the story.
Mangle also tells Beanie not to make fun of Mike for being short since he's taller than Beanie.
You've got me beat on Bon Bon though, since the only real judge I've got on her is art.
>>
File: 0pxGdCT.png (237KB, 1011x708px) Image search: [Google]
0pxGdCT.png
237KB, 1011x708px
>>11170737
I wouldn't use that image as hard proof of heights since there's several design differences between it and the final story: Mangle having 3 arms, Goose missing her beak, Mango looking rather skinny. Plus, the picture of the Misfits doesn't seem to match towards the one we see in the story.
>>
>>11170903
>ladies' man
>specifically noted to have a very well-trained tailhole
>fox

Yyyyyeah, definitely. that sounds extremely plausible, Anon. that's definitely what happened.
>>
>>11170921
Shit, I've been looking for that picture Anon.
Yeah, there are inconsistencies. Definitely. I'm just trying to get as close as we can for now.
>>
>>11170729
Well weaver might be pretty creative in other areas but design and especially character and race design he's not really good.
>>
>>11170938
>>11170921
>>11170919
>>11170893
>>11170861
We can all agree though, April is probably the tallest.
>>
>>11170985
Mike = Manlett confirmed.
>>
>>11170975
Weaver's not got many art-related talents, but character design's definitely one of them. That and quest-based storytelling are his strong points.
>>
>>11170921
Mangle still has the third arm tho.
Remember the loofah scene, and the following part where Mangle grabs something with her third paw? Mike doesn't seem to notice, but it definitely happened.
>>
File: ch13.png (147KB, 798x551px) Image search: [Google]
ch13.png
147KB, 798x551px
>>11170668
>Skinny Mike
nah
>>
>>11170975
>Weaver's not good at character design
That explains why everyone wants to draw his characters. Good bait though, here's a (You) on the house.
>>
AU where Mike ends up Rooming with Mangle instead of Freddy in the beginning and regrets it massively when?
>>
>>11171016
>character design
I think what you are thinking about is character building, making an expressive character is not what I mean with character design, ESPECIALLY when he has to make a thing not based on something.

Also as art talents stand he's fine, sure its surrealist and talent growth autists will tear their hair at how there's few doors for improvement, but its not eye cancer and he got a fair solid art rules he always sticks with.

>>11171145
And you're just a dumb fuck if you think that's what's going on.
>>
>>11171001
In animal world sure, he does seem on the short size, but it seems that most of them are just taller than the average human.

>While you're not really short by human standards, in a world full of amazon chickens and towering bears, you're sorely outmatched in the height department.

>>11171061
I don't remember it mentioning anything about her having a third arm in that scene or chapter at all. Maybe that was in a previous version? I know in "Funtime Foxglove" it mentions how she's pretty handy with her tail.
>>
>>11171207
Oh crap, I think you're right. It looks like they removed it.
There definitely WAS a part where she caught something with a third paw, but I've read it over a few times, and WAS is now the operative term. It's gone. That's wierd.
>>
>>11171207
>You sigh and pluck a scone from a nearby tray, gently lobbing it in Mangle's direction. A clawed paw darts out of the vent behind Mangle's head, spearing it in mid-air before retracting quickly inside.
They're talking about this, I imagine.
>>
>tfw the pastebin version is unironically better than the AO3 version
>tfw Poke was lying when he said he'd be putting the pastebin version back up
>>
>>11171289
Nah, it's not that.
It distinctly said "third paw" and I remember because it bugged the shit out of me how Mike sees it happen but doesn't even think twice about. Maybe the intention was that Mike wasn't supposed to actually notice the third paw, so they edited it since it's from Mike's perspective.
>>11171302
R.I.P. in piss.
>>
>>11170975
Character design is like Weaver's #1 strength. You're saying he sucks at it because he drew a chicken bigger than a bear. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>11171302
>>tfw the pastebin version is unironically better than the AO3 version
In what way
>>
>>11171176
How are you this retarded?
>>
>>11171176
Are you crazy? Character design and color theory are basically the only things Weaver's good at and you're trying to claim otherwise. What a joke.
>>
>>11171289
>Shoots out from behind Mangle's head
>From Behind Mangle's Head
Yeah that seems to imply there's some abnormal shit going on there.
>>
>>11171302
autism
>>
>>11170814
>>11170830
Breakfast is a subdued affair after that-Cheeky makes toast and bacon with orange juice, and the three of you sit quietly around the table. Nothing interrupts the sound of chewing and moving plates until Cheeky drops both fists on the table and stares at you sharply, crossing her wings.
"The fox, Mike. Really? The fox? You've had Bonbon, me, Goose, me, Beanie, ME, and freakin' Mangle proposition you, and you fuck Haddock? HADDOCK?" Faz gives her a sharp look, and she pipes down, emphasizing half her words instead. "Are you sure you're not gay, Mike? Because otherwise I've just gotta assu-"
"I'm bi, Cheeky!"
"Yeah? Well you sure don't act bi! Pretty much everyone short of April and Bonnibel hit on you, and you go after the pirate?"
"Half the time-especially the last time You-" You lean forward for emphasis. "-offered, people admitted it was just to embarrass me! Short of Mangle-who comes on as strong as an unexpected flu-how was I supposed to tell anyone was serious?"
"Oh, and there's no ambiguity with HA-" Faz clears his throat, and Cheeky cuts off. "-dock, is there?"
"He asked me to jerk him off and then offered me his ass maybe eight hours later! I'd say that's pretty unambigious!"
Faz suddenly stares at a point past your left shoulder, and the three of you turn to notice Haddock-properly dressed, thankfully-smiling blissfully as he wanders up, rubbing one of his eyes.
You abruptly shut your mouth, and Cheeky follows suit as Faz pulls off his electrolarynx and speaks up.
"Morning, sailor. Enjoy your shore leave?"
Haddock grins dreamily and nods jerkily. "Aye, cap'n. Only the gentlest of rough seas. The midshipman was a perfect gentleman."
"Good to hear, sailor. But you remember what I told you about your shore leaves, right?"
Haddock blinks briefly, then repeats in an even tone-slightly whistly, vaguely gruff "A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. It's a betrayal to brag about your conquests."
Faz smiles evenly. "Good man. Join us for rations?"
>>
>>11167363
>>11167363
>>11167363
>>
>>11171386
Keep going anon, I'm deeply invested in this
>>
>>11171386
I really shouldn't be this invested in this story but hot-damn this is entertaining.
>>
>>11171393
Just had to force your shit image and concept huh?
>>
>>11171455
Have we actually hit autosage?
>>
File: M7AqkNH.png (113KB, 607x752px) Image search: [Google]
M7AqkNH.png
113KB, 607x752px
Remember how it's implied on two different Occasions that Mangle definitely drugged Mike that one time?
Good times. Good times....
>>
>>11171368
>>11171376
fuck me your reading comprehension is awful.
>>
>>11171632
Instead of constantly telling them they're reading you wrong and arguing about the argument itself so you can hide behind "no you just don't understand my point", why don't you just come out say what you mean?
>>
>>11171386
>>11170814
>>11170062
>>11169874

https://pastebin.com/5Ss996s7

Made a pastebin.
>>
>>11171681
No because they're literally arguing against what I said I wasn't talking about.

If they are gonna attack me for bringing up my points about weaver they shouldn't fuck up something basic as reading whats written.
>>
>>11171732
You could always start by not fucking up the definition of 'character design'
>>
So Anons, considering how all the potential waifus act during the story, I have two questions for you.
1. Who ends up fucking Mike first, whether he initiated it or not.
And
2. Does Mike ever settle on someone, or does everyone just sort of form a harem, and plan out a schedule in which they pass Mike around every few days as the communal fucktoy?
>>
>>11171732
>Well weaver might be pretty creative in other areas but design and especially character and race design he's not really good.
>especially character and race design he's not really good
>especially character [...] design he's not really good
>character design he's not really good

"I think Weaver has good character design"

>WOW YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT GET SOME READING COMPREHENSION FAGGOT HAHAHA EBIN WIN UNCLE DAVE

You're autistic.
>>
>>11171537
>>11171393
Yep, we've hit autosage.

>>11171433
>>11171440
I'm in the next thread.
>>
>>11171578
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Major creep points there. May possibly be why nobody thinks she's best girl.
>>
>>11166427
Still waiting on that pastebin.
>>
>>11171732
You said you're talking about visual character design, VS developing a character's personality through a story. I know that. I'm pretty sure they know that. Why are you assuming people misunderstood you?

This is typical "no I'm not wrong you just misunderstood what my point is, it's something totally different and I refuse to clarify" shit.
>>
>>11171716
Thanks brah
>>11171761
I'll be lurkin.
>>
>>11171351
I won't deny the possibility that it was already edited out by the time I saved them, but the word "third" only appears three times in the first 10 chapters and all of them are unrelated to Foxglove.
>>11171578
>implied
Mangle flat out told Mike he'd done it at least once before.
>>
>>11171825
Yeah, but again, Mike's a dumbass and goes "Wait what" without even remembering what Foxglove just said to his face.
Oh, darn. You know I guess that does mean it's more than an implication.
Thanks for correcting me there Anon.
>>
>>11171757
Except I literally pointed it out, first line.
You're the big ol autist here my dude. No changing that.
>>
>>11171861
>Oh, I was wrong. OK then.
>Thanks for correcting me
Oh shit am I on the wrong website? This doesn't seem like 4chan.
>>
>>11171892
You said Weaver has bad character design. Other people disagreed. Somehow, you took them disagreeing as proof they can't read? Like why they fuck do you think they misunderstood, rather than just don't agree?
>>
>>11171907
Just look up to the post above yours from the sperg who doesn't know what words means and can't admit he's wrong and everything will be right with the world.
>>11171922
Don't bother trying to argue with him, he's too dumb for reason to work on him.
>>
>>11171922
Alright well I guess I'll make it a food anology because you're a fucking idiot.

We're talking about a resturant, I say that the resturant doesn't make food that looks good, you say fuck you the food looks fine, there's nothing wrong with the taste. That's the whole "argument" here. minus I have to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>11171382
Maybe she is just flexible and that was her foot.
>>
>>11171382
>>11171289
>>11171999
For fuck's sake she's in an air vent.
>>
>>11171982
Good job on cementing your status as the thread jester.
>>
>>11171999
Eeeeh, she's kinda still inside of an Apartment Air-Vent. The only reason I think she actually fits in it so fine usually is because she's really thin. I'm not sure if she'd be able to assume that position inside an airduct and not get stuck.
>>
>>11171982
>We're talking about a resturant, I say that the resturant doesn't make food that looks good, you say fuck you the food looks fine, there's nothing wrong with the taste. That's the whole "argument" here. minus I have to tell them to fuck off.
You're the one with reading comprehension issues. This is what I'm saying:

>The restaurant* doesn't make food that looks good
>Fuck you, the food looks good
>>
>>11172033
Apparently Mangifera's thicc and she can fit in the vents just fine. Although, it's pretty much certain that she's thin and her chub is actually her extra limbs.
>>
>>11172075
Mango lost her vent powers in the remaster.
>>
>>11172107
>The front door clicks open before you can respond to her, which is probably for the best.

>"I'm home, Bonnie! The twins were very hands-on today. Luckily, I've never had a problem handling two at once!" Mango calls out from behind you in the foyer. >"Oh, hello, Mike!"
Poke what the fuck is shit
I've been lied to
>>
>>11171982
>We're talking about a resturant, I say that the resturant doesn't make food that looks good, you say fuck you the food looks fine, there's nothing wrong with the taste
>the food looks fine, there's nothing wrong with the taste
No you fucking idiot, how are you not getting this. NO ONE SAID THIS PART.

You keep claiming "YOU GUYS MISUNDERSTOOD ME, I'M TALKING ABOUT APPEARANCES, NOT THE WAY THE CHARACTERS ARE PERSONIFIED" over and over. You keep accusing everyone of thinking you meant "character building" instead of "character design".
But nobody fucking said that. Nobody said anything about their personalities. Nobody said anything about character building. You just assume they misread and thought that's what you meant and now that's what they're arguing, but it's not.

So a better analogy would be:
>The food here looks bad
No, it looks good
>I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE TASTE, WORK ON YOUR READING COMPREHENSION
I'm not talking about the taste either, who said anything about that?
>OH MY GOD FUCKING AUTISTS THINK I'M TALKING ABOUT TASTE BUT I'M JUST TALKING ABOUT LOOKS
>>
File: ipRIDMN.png (74KB, 747x505px) Image search: [Google]
ipRIDMN.png
74KB, 747x505px
>>11172153
Those apartments would need some FNAF2 tier vents for Mango to be able to climb through them.
>>
>>11172048
No you turd, you were literally arguing against me the things I said he was good at which I even said, had nothing to do with my argument.

So you still have shit reading comprehension AND you're too daft to understand food analogies.
>>
>>11172201
Are you secretly Weaver fucking with me or is Mango actually that thicc?
I mean I know she was kind of tubby but sweet jesus-
>>
>>11172235
That's the official art in the chapter.
>>
>>11172235
That's straight from chapter 45.
>>
File: 1467278232595.jpg (409KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1467278232595.jpg
409KB, 1157x772px
>>11172222
>Using the word daft unironically
>>
>>11172235
Did you not read the story? It's right in the chapter.

>>11172222
I'm not even that guy but every fucking post you've made is "NO YOU DON'T GET IT".
Your claim: "Weaver is bad at character design."
His claim: "No, his character design is good".
That's it. It's you who can't read if you think this is about character building or artistic style, literally all that's being talked about is design. You said Weaver's bad at it. He said Weaver's good at it. Stop acting like there's some miscommunication here because if there is it's just you being intentionally obtuse.
There's no fucking deeper meaning and nobody implied this was about character BUILDING instead of character DESIGN, except maybe you.
>>
>>11172222
What a waste of quads and brain cells.
I'm done screaming into the void at you. Have a good night, anon.
>>
>>11172250
>>11172253
>>11172283
I read it when it was on Pastebin. I haven't gone back and re-read all of them.
Yeah, there's definitely some changes going on.
>>
>>11172305
I don't recall them explicitly stating her size being that heavy. But I recall some implied comments, like Foxgloves 'That floozy would fall for a sandwich' and her snacking on an entire box of cookies and such.
>>
>>11172471
She's repeatedly described as plump, shortstacked, and wide set.
>>
File: Roomates AU Toy Chica face.png (931KB, 658x879px) Image search: [Google]
Roomates AU Toy Chica face.png
931KB, 658x879px
>>
File: THE NIGHTMARE OF JEREMY HUMAN.png (1MB, 2428x2828px) Image search: [Google]
THE NIGHTMARE OF JEREMY HUMAN.png
1MB, 2428x2828px
Just gonna drop my two cents on Weaver's drawing since it was brought up fairly recently in the thread: He's great at his artstyle, BUT, I don't know if he even bothers with reference half the time.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.