[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ general: Fun around the house edition Previous thread:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 106

/ntr/ general: Fun around the house edition

Previous thread: >>11107596

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!

>And remember, no matter what, she'll ALWAYS love you

Cucktionaire:
>Who is your Waifu? (Briefly tell us about her if you wish. Picture highly recommended)
>Do you prefer playing her role, or leaving it up to the Bull?
>Would you wear a Chastity Cage?
>Would you fuck your waifu's used pussy?
>Would you "clean" your waifu's used pussy?
>Would you enjoy teasing?
>Would you enjoy harsher verbal abuse?
>Would you lick her feet if she asked? (Even during sex?)
>Would you lick the bulls cock to prepare him?
>Would you lick the bull clean when he is done?
>Would you suckle his balls as he cums inside of her?
>Would you enjoy him getting rougher with her?
>Would you allow your bull to fuck you if he asked?
>Would you allow the bull to stay over?
>Would you be ok with him taking your bed to fuck in?
>Would you prefer the bull be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you?
>Would you enjoy your waifu being gangbanged?
>Would you want to join the gangbang, or accept that you're better off staying out?
>>
File: 1500593220522.png (1MB, 1100x1780px) Image search: [Google]
1500593220522.png
1MB, 1100x1780px
And some questions for the bulls, too!
>Do you care about physical aspects of the waifu you're stealing (species, hair color, age, etc.?)
>Do you feel like you need to know the character's origins in order to steal her away?
>Do you prefer a scenario in which the waifu is simply a closet slut, or one in which you alone have seduced her from Anon?
>Are you om board with other bulls getting a piece of Anon's waifu during/after you?
>Are you okay with taking another bull's sloppy seconds?
>Do you prefer when Anon ends up worshipping you along with his waifu?
>Would you rail Anon while his waifu watches, for the sake of humiliating him or just giving her a break?
>Do you prefer playing a generic huge-cocked stud, or something more in-character to the waifu you're stealing?
>>
I hate these threads, I always feel like I have to post my waifu and prove something and it makes me so mad.
>>
>>11153445
Mad because you know you won't be able to prove yourself? It's okay, just let her go, you know she deserves better.
>>
>>11153486
Shut up, she is perfect for me.
>>
>>11153506
Having the perfect girl? Sorry anon but I just can't believe that you'd be someone worthy enough to have something like that.

Besides uou know she wants someone perfect for herself, right?
>>
I'm here to fuck bitches and knock them up. Whether they want it or not.
>>
CuckBump
>>
File: aee8c9e6b40644dcae700e6598c2e62d.png (656KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aee8c9e6b40644dcae700e6598c2e62d.png
656KB, 1920x1920px
I have a thing for blonde sluts.
A girl like this is wife material.
>>
>>11156394
Seeing you in /ftt/, I had a creeping feeling that you were a cuck~ Any girl in particular?
>>
>>11156423
Not any girl in particular, I guess just ones that look just a little bit like a younger version of my mom.
>>
File: 1502904888295.png (387KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1502904888295.png
387KB, 638x638px
Which May is best May?
>>
>>11156714
Carrot
>>
>>11156714
I like Chocolate best Anon.
>>
>>11156714
Why carrot Anon?
>>
>>11156714
oreo or caramel
>>
Does anyone want to play me in Street Fighter 5, if you beat me in a first to three, you can go hard on my waifu behind my back! If I win though, you play my waifu while I lovingly mating press her. :3
>>
>>
>>11156797
I really like gingers
>>
>>11156874
So if you win, it would be like you're cucking me with your own waifu?
>>
>>11157140
If you want to view it that way? I just want someone to play my cute Madoka waifu, and I am so good, I can risk losing. You wanna play? :3
>>
>>11157160
Now I feel silly. When you said play for some reason my mind jumped to playing against her while you mating press her.
Hmmm, not sure if I could play her well if I lose though.
>>
File: cb552197374df11ebf8866581ab5ea93.png (266KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
cb552197374df11ebf8866581ab5ea93.png
266KB, 1364x768px
>>11157211
You roleplay, right? As long as you know Madoka's character and can be a super cute precious waifu baby for me if I win, that's good enough.
>>
>>11157232
I have before yeah. And I guess I could do that, I think I know her character well enough.
But if I win I get to take her behind your back right?
>>
File: ca237fc3ecf510fdefbf0d110ba26728.jpg (314KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
ca237fc3ecf510fdefbf0d110ba26728.jpg
314KB, 800x1132px
>>11157284
Mhm. I'd prefer we roleplay it over Discord though. And yes, if you win, you can invite her over behind my back, and tell she'll tell me some kinda lie where she's going. She usually hangs out with her friends and goes to clubs anyway, so, I probably won't know. In this scenario though, I would have no idea she was cheating.

If anyone is awake right now at 3am, I could also stream the games.
>>
File: e9ec68a72cfa2284e9c1d0923c4770da.png (522KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e9ec68a72cfa2284e9c1d0923c4770da.png
522KB, 850x1200px
>>11157284
Did I scare you off? ;_;
>>
Going to bed now. I might be available tomorrow, I've gotta try not getting on so late.
>>
File: 1496667097541.jpg (208KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1496667097541.jpg
208KB, 1280x738px
>I have a boyfriend
>Still keep being lewd around them
>They eventually cave in and we're erping/Cybering constantly, even when they're hanging out with said bf in game/offline
It's a good feel desu
>>
>>11158479
What does your BF think about it?
>>
>>11158619
I meant the first line to be their words, not mine
>>
>>11157320
Still awake?
>>
>>11156714
Mocha is best, all that lovely brown to smother in white.
>>
>>11159268
Well Anon, I just woke up so consider yourself a lucky Anon.

>She shakes her head and slowly tugs on her fingerless gloves, taking care to remove her engagement ring and place it back on once her right glove is on. She glances back at her boyfriend and gently smiles
>"Nope, I wont be that long... Its just a simple pickup and go right? walk to Lillycove, buy three TM's and walk back...." She giggles and mattes her hair gently while she slowly ties her red hat on.

"Dont get into any unneccessary battles honey! and dont buy anything we dont need ok?

>Zipping up her red jacket, she walks to her boyfriend and kisses leans toward him gently, her dark lips kiss against his cheeks in a loving manner. "Stop worrying Anon! ill be back before you know it... see you later~"
>She picks up her bag and her three pokeballs and ties it around her waist, her hips too wide for it to slide down her legs. After picking up her keys, she swiftly opens the door and closes it, locking it behind her.
>"She quickly walks through fortree city and hops onto the country path to Lillycove, the sun is excrutiatingly hot today so she stays under as many shadows the nearby treecover can offer.
>Her brown hair flows down her side and almost seemlessly blends in with the dark shade of her skin. As she continues walking she gives into the heat and unties her hat with her left hand, stuffing the red piece of fabric into her side bag.

//A shame I dont have any black May pictures ;-;
>>
>>11159393
//My my, not what I expected, but we can roll with it.

>For a breif while she would be left alone, to rest beneath the shade of the tree, and to look out over the bay below her. However, soon enough another came to join her besides the tree, another trainer who was enjoying the bright day out. She had clearly caught his attention, however, as he approached her.
>He leant against the tree, before sinking down to about the same level as her, to speak to her, a little grin to his lips from the get go.
"It's such a lovely day out, don't you think? What's a girl like you doing all alone on a day like this?"
>>
File: 4103d57d1f39d9cece3a8d891e1e05ed.png (684KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4103d57d1f39d9cece3a8d891e1e05ed.png
684KB, 990x1400px
>>11159450
>Her eyes followed him as he came to sit down. Once he did they looked back out to the azure waters of the bay in the distance.
"Just enjoying the weather I suppose... well, and Im going to do a little shopping once I reach Lillycove, what about yourself?"
>Her head rested against the bark of the tree behind her as she set it back, 'Its so hot... so what if he disrupted the peace and quite, I have to get moving soon anyway' She thought to herself.
>She rested her right hand on her side back and started rubbing some of the fabric of it between her thumb and forefinger, her ring glinting a little in the patchy rays of sunlight casting down from the leaves.
>>
>>11159503
"Me? Oh, just trying to enjoy the heat. Looking for people to battle, maybe just find someone to chat with, or let the pokémon out for a while."
>He leant his own head back, and took a short sigh in the air, smile still across his lips. He then rocked over to look toward the girl, and shuffled in a little closer to her, the glint of the silver catching his eye.
"Oh, that's a nice ring. Lucky someone, or is it just a family heirloom?"

>He then shuffled in a little closer to get a better look at it, his hand brushing lightly against the soft brown of her thigh.
>>
>>11159546
>She looked back toward the footpath as he started to shuffle toward her, she shook her head and smiled back at him, returning the friendlyness. "Oh no its my engagement ring, although it kinda does look like a family heirloom doesnt it?"
>His hand grazing against her soft thigh shows just how much he contrasts to her, compared to his white skin, hers is almost a dark chocolate colour.
>"I see! I took my pokemon just in case too, although they might be outmatched by a lot of the trainers here heh.." She pauses again and turns properly to face her conversation partner. "Nice to meet you by the way! Im May, me and my fiance are living in fortree, we're having a week break from our trainer adventure together!"
>>
>>11159598
"May, huh? That's a nice name. Call me Anon, and nice to meet you too."
>He leant back up to face her properly, though still sitting close to her. The smile on his lips grew a little, as she met his gaze. She didn't react before, and a thought crossed his mind, as he once-more teasingly grazed his fingers across her thigh.
"So, is your fiance the kind of guy to let you run around all on your own? Or were you just wanting to spend a little time in your own space?"
>>
>>11159652
>"Well, both kinda. He can get a little clingy and over protective sometimes so I find ways to get my own space" She ignores your touch against her thigh, although it was obvious that she could feel it.
>She pauses once again and reaches into her bag, after unzipping the top pocket, she pulls out her purse and takes out a small picture of her fiance and passes it to the Anon. "He also doesnt mind me going out on my own a lot, I've known him since I was a kid so we both trust each other a lot."
>She takes out a small bottle of water from her bag and uncaps it, taking a drink of its contents. "If anything, its like he likes me going out on my own to do his jobs, he's asked me to buy him 3 TM's at lillycove once I arrive"
>"Do you have a fiance at all Anon? or anyone special?"
>>
>>11159706
"Me? No, no one like that, really. Nothing that really sticked anyway."
>He took the photo, and looked down at it, though even with that before him he didn't give up with his little game. And if she wasn't gonna stop him, he only was gonna take it further. He handed the photo back to her, wrapping his palm softly about her tanned-thighs, even going so far as to give them a gentle squeeze, to try and stir some kind of reaction of her.
"You two do look good together, but I'd be surprised at any man who'd let someone as good looking as good as you run around all on her own. "
>>
>>11159762
>She takes the photo back and quickly slips it back into her purse, once you squeeze againts her thigh however, you notice her eyes flick up from her purse and stare at you for a second before looking back down at her bag while she slips the purse inside.
>"A..annnyyy wayy... I have to get going Anon... the department store closes at 6pm so you know..." She sits up a little and slowly rises to her feet. "Thanks for the compliment hehe.. well even if he was over protective and wouldnt let me out I'd still go out on my own.."
>A small almost invisible blush hits her cheeks, her dark flesh making it hard to see. "I would of thought you'd have women fawning for you left and right Cassinova!"
>>
>>11159821
>He rose to his feet as she did, quick to noitce the blush forming on her cheeks, as subtle as it might have been. He leant against the tree, drawing his hand back away from her.
"Where's the rush? You have hours before the store closes, there's no point in wasting such a lovely day. And where better to enjoy it than the park, overlooking the bay, huh? You're only a short walk away here."
>>
>>11159859
>She looks to you with an unsure expression, after a moments thought however she shrugs and nods "I never knew there was a park nearby, then again I've only been here for 3 days so far."
>She adjusts her bag and her hair and tugs her small white skirt tight. "Lead the way Anon!" she says cheerfully as she walks to your side.
>"So do you live here? you seem to know your way around enough to be confident to lead me places, or have you just stayed here longer than 3 days aha"
>As you look back at her, you realize that the dark navy blue fabric in the middle of her chest has been split by her zip, her top now zipped down a couple of inches. A small view of her dark cleavage replaces it.
>>
>>11159893
>He nodded, and began leading the way without hesitation. Walking alongside her, he continued to speak, eyes glancing between her exposed clevage, and the delicate chocolate of her face.
"Me? I'm not from around here, but I've spent a short while here. I like move around every few months, get a fresh start, y'know?"

>They quickly arrived at the park, slightly shrouded by lines of trees and shrubs. It would be easy enough to miss, if you weren't looking for it. He sat down on the grass-banks inside, patting the ground beside him as he did so, smiling up at her.
"This would be it, the road keeps going to other similar little clearings, but they're all pretty similar. Why don't you come and sit down, get comfy?"
>>
>>11159940
>"Ahhh really? that sounds so cool! thats the life right? to travel around and go to new places whenever you feel like it?" She lets out a sigh of admiration and smiles "One day I hope to live like that, it sounds so... adventurous!
>She pushes aside a few branches as the pair make their way down the path. once they get to the clearing, she nods and steps to the area the man patted. "Wow this place really is hard to miss! its pretty secluded as well!" She sits down and stretches her legs a little
>"Ahhh theres such a nice view of the bay as well! Im so glad I listened to you heh" She rummages into her side bag and offers you her bottle of water, the shafts of sunlight filtering down from the treecover nearby shine onto her hair, the dark pigment of it soaking up a lot of the sunlight "Feel's so nice to actually meet someone friendly for once on my travels!"
>>
>>11159992
>He chuckled a little as he took the water she offered, taking a breif swig from it, before handing it back to her. He still sat close to her, though this time not immediately teasing at her thigh with his fingers.
"Yeah, I quite like traveling. You get to meet all sorts of people, find all kinds of beautiful views like this one. Sometimes it's even the scenery."
>>
File: 8e70fe86510e6e2002b7d28651d7ab4e.jpg (125KB, 676x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8e70fe86510e6e2002b7d28651d7ab4e.jpg
125KB, 676x1080px
>>11160078
>She opens her mouth to reply but cuts short what she was about to say "Hey!" She giggles a little and pushes your shoulder gently "Ok I have to admit that was pretty smooth... heh you can drop the flirting though, its not getting you anywhere..."
>She reaches up to her brown hair and starts to twirl a lock of it around one of her fingers, the small blush on her cheeks and her welcoming smile betray what she says however. her brown eyes almost sizeing you up as she ends her sentence. Her ring once again glints in one of the beams of sunlight nearby as her hand moves in a circular motion around her length of hair.
>>
>>11160134
"Then what will? Telling you how much I love the way the sun makes that delicate dark skin shine?"
>His hand reached toward her thigh once more, to softly trail his fingers across her skin, easing up and down, between her hip and her her thigh. His leant in a little closer to her, the devious grin to his lips still spread wide across them, as he paused for a little, before continuing.
"Or, do you just need reminding your fiance doesn't need to know? You want to enjoy your independence while you have it, right? Soon you'll be his wife, and you won't be able to go out as much. "
>He softly squeezed her again, fingers easing in toward her groin.
"So, enjoy what you have, while you still have it. We might never meet again, how would he ever find out?"
>>
File: 7d290ec79cb11fa99dd14e9cd9f4d2cf.jpg (436KB, 737x1228px) Image search: [Google]
7d290ec79cb11fa99dd14e9cd9f4d2cf.jpg
436KB, 737x1228px
>>11160215
>"I..I..I guess so..." she replys back quickly, her voice trembling a little at the sudden advancement, she stays perfectly still and once again ignores you thigh strokes, not seeming to care that your fingers are begining to push under her white skirt.
>"We're getting married in a few months so I have lots of time to be o..on my own! I'll still be independant with him too!" She counters back in protest, she pauses again, only her small breaths leaving her parted lips
>"H..how would he ever find out...?" She closes her mouth and gulps, "Well.. he wont, he wont know I've met you at all unless we both go back together.."
>>
>>11160272
"Exactly. You'll be going home from the store, in a few hours from now. I've got my apparment to go home to. And it's not like anyone's gonna stumble across us here, right?"
>His fingers trailed down between her thighs, to tease over her clothed pussy. His fingers would slowly trail along the length of her flower, from top to bottom, as he eased in toward her. His smile was predatory, as he softly placed a kiss on her neck, before drawing his head back to meet her gaze.
"So, how about we don't hold back, and help you enjoy your freedom?"
>>
File: 05d27df88f7fec98e72141a2dc6186d6.jpg (439KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
05d27df88f7fec98e72141a2dc6186d6.jpg
439KB, 900x1200px
>>11160317
>"We..Well.. I guess I could... enjoy it to its fullest..." A soft gasp escapes her lips as he kisses against her neck, her thighs push together in excitement as she lets out another gentle gasp.
>She furrows her brow as she thinks for a couple of seconds, she reaches out and places a hand on your shoulder "You know... we could go back to my appartment instead... if... if you dont mind.."
>A small smile appears on her lips as she suggests the idea, she then follows up with "he's told me before that he umm.. well he likes other men 'eyeing' me up"
>>
>>11160377
"Oh? He's like that?"
>He couldn't hold back an amused little chuckle, but quickly muffled it by bringing her in for a gentle kiss, his fingers brushing over her pussy one final time, before he drew them back to her thigh, which she softly squeezed once more.
"Well, if you're happy for that, I'd be glad to take this somewhere a touch more comfortable. You wanna make sure he's fine with this idea, or... are you wanting to take a chance on it?"
>>
File: be3bb029e17029f9c5cf26e3de85241f.jpg (242KB, 1023x1323px) Image search: [Google]
be3bb029e17029f9c5cf26e3de85241f.jpg
242KB, 1023x1323px
>>11160431
>Her expression softens again and she lets out another giggle "Well.. im kinda hoping he's going to step in and act how a real fiance should... but if not..." She glances away from your gaze and almost begins to pout "I think you know what if he doesnt intervein..."
>She stands up from the small grassy patch and brushes a few leaves off of her back, immediatly turning her attention to you. "So shall we head off? this time I guess i'll have to guide you huh?"
>>
>>11160431
(I have to go now Anon because of family buisness, but if you drop your discord i'll add it and when im back in a couple of hours, we can continue!
>>
>>11160523
(Sounds good to me, I'm enjoying being on the bull end for a change!
#Solanine4051
>>
>>11160542
Are other cucks allowed to add you?
>>
Any cucks around?
>>
>>11154138
>>
>>11162059
Uh, I suppose you could? Can't promse anything spectacular mind.
>>
>>11162111
Sorry anon, thought it was more of an open invite. i'm dumb.

>>11162101
reporting
>>
>>11162143
Hi. What about your waifu? Who is she?
>>
>>11162153
Think you can guess.
>>
>>11162176
I kind of did. Now it's only a question of figuring out which one you are. Don't we have like three D.va cucks?
>>
>>11162189
I'm the one who posts most regularly, anon. Been here 3 months.
>>
>>11162216
Yeah I know you. Had a go at your waifu in a thread not too long ago.
>>
File: 3bb.jpg (178KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
3bb.jpg
178KB, 850x850px
>>11162229
I'd suggest we do an rp now, but i'm going in 10 minutes and will be gone for close to 45.

We can when I get back though, if you like.
>>
>>11162241
Reply to my post once you come back and we'll take it from there.
>>
>>11162257
Nice anon. Remind me, what did we rp?
>>
>>11162281
A home visit during which I took her virginity. Had to cut it short though.
>>
File: e17.jpg (88KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
e17.jpg
88KB, 800x1059px
>>11162295
Ahh, were you the anon who liked feminization?
>>
>>11162324
Nah I'm not particularly big into that. You did mention that you wanted to bring in some crossdressing into the scene.
>>
>>11162371
oh, nvm then.
>>
File: 1500224025054.png (2MB, 1500x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1500224025054.png
2MB, 1500x1170px
I think D.Va might've been a mistake. Blizz didn't know what they were unleashing.
>>
>>11163141
I bet they knew all along.
>>
((Glad to see another Mayfag.))
>Cucktionaire:

>>Who is your Waifu? (Briefly tell us about her if you wish. Picture highly recommended)

May's been my waifu since we met in '02. I remember running the internal battery out, and transferring most of what we did together to ORAS. It's been a blast!

>>Would you wear a Chastity Cage?
If she deemed it necessary!
>>Would you fuck your waifu's used pussy?
Certainly!
>>Would you "clean" your waifu's used pussy?
Undecided.
>>Would you enjoy teasing?
Yes!
>>Would you enjoy harsher verbal abuse?
Yes!!
>>Would you lick her feet if she asked? (Even during sex?)
Only if they're clean.
>>Would you lick the bulls cock to prepare him?
Undecided.
>>Would you lick the bull clean when he is done?
Undecided.
>>Would you suckle his balls as he cums inside of her?
Undecided.
>>Would you enjoy him getting rougher with her?
If it makes her feel better!
>>Would you allow your bull to fuck you if he asked?
No, thank you.
>>Would you allow the bull to stay over?
He'd likely need to move in to make her feel good whenever she wanted!
>>Would you be ok with him taking your bed to fuck in?
Of course!
>>Would you prefer the bull be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you?
I'd say friendly dom!
>>Would you enjoy your waifu being gangbanged?
No, thank you!
>>Would you want to join the gangbang, or accept that you're better off staying out?

I could please her while he does too!

>Discord's Maynon#8233, for bulls that prefer it.
>>
>>11162371
I'm back, anon.
>>
>>11163721
Oh good. I've still got 2-3 hours to RP.
>>
I am bored and sick.
Are any waifufags interested in bestiality or mother cucking?
>>
>>11163741
Mother cucking?
>>
>>11163733
Alrighty. wanna start a new one?
>>
>>11163854
Yep. Not much left in that last one.
>>
File: 7557.jpg (139KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
7557.jpg
139KB, 850x1202px
>>11163867
Alright anon, I'll post a starter and we'll get right to it.
>>
>>11163925
Okay.
>>
File: b345.jpg (202KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
b345.jpg
202KB, 850x1202px
My waifu's D.Va. She's pretty adorable.
>>
>>11163772
Like regular NTR but with moms instead of girlfriends and wives.
It pops up a lot in doujin.
Not entirely sure how it would work here.
Maybe they could pretend to be their waifu's son or something.
>>
>>11163961
She sure is. Is she any good in bed?
>>
File: 11d4.png (488KB, 780x1116px) Image search: [Google]
11d4.png
488KB, 780x1116px
>>11164052
Sounds hot, just hard to do.

Maybe they're their Mommy GF.

>>11164055
A little bit of a personal question anon, but if you must know, I wouldn't know. I guess we're not that sort of couple.
>>
>>11164091
Wait, you're still a couple? I'm just trying understand what kind of couple doesn't fuck. It's a real shame too. A girl like her should get all the cock she could ever wish for.
>>
>>11156874
Man this sounds so hot bet but I don't even own the game and I really suck at fighting games. Would love something like this in future, winning the rights to cuck someone with something too in line.
>>
>>11163141
She's not even that hot but I'd still hatefuck her any day.
>>
>>11164202
There was an anon betting his waifu over a chess game a few threads ago mentioned being interested in challenging people for theirs.
Posted their discord too I think.
>>
>>11164143
(Sorry anon. Had to go)

Yeah, is it really that odd? I just think it's how Hana is, anon.
>>
>>11164287
Damn, too bad I dislike both chess and discord too. But it would be even cool enough to read how these things turn out.

I don't know why this turns me on so much, probably how there's a stronger sense of achieving something and a concrete humiliation of loosing in play too.
>>
>>11156874
Fuckk, I wanna do this with a bull anon.
>>
>>11164334
You can think that all you want and it won't make her feel any better about not getting any cock. Be honest, anon. She deserves better than a cuck who won't even use his dick.
>>
File: 1493345626517.png (134KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1493345626517.png
134KB, 500x288px
>>11164342
That anon was me, and I was offering other games, not just chess.
Challenger's choice.
[spoiler]I'm pretty confident that I'd win.[/spoiler]
>>
>>11164380
Damn, then I should probably think of some game where I'd stand a change of winning. It's just that I'm not that confident in my skills of any game that short that could be played online competitive. I'll come up with something some day, so you and your waifu better be prepared.
>>
File: jungon-kim-0603.jpg (497KB, 1920x2599px) Image search: [Google]
jungon-kim-0603.jpg
497KB, 1920x2599px
>>11164222
Hate? Because of her brattiness?
>>
>>11164416
I wonder how your waifu bears having such a coward as her partner~
>>
File: IMG_6624.png (173KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6624.png
173KB, 640x721px
>>11164361
Not true anon. I'm not scared or anything, we just don't have that sort of libido. Please don't be so mean.
>>
>>11164438
Ooh, you're really eager to go. What where the other games you were offering?
>>
>>11164380
I'd love to do a chess game with an anon, and if he wins, we have a nice, long rp, where he slowly seduces my waifu and subtly humiliates me, and after the rp is over, I can never masturbate to her again.

Fuck, I got hard typing that.
>>
>>11164448
We? You mean you, you cuck. Don't let your worthless self-denial get in way of Hana's happiness.
>>
>>11164433
Mostly that, but pretty much everything about her ticks me off. Her stupid face with the markings, retarded scifi-leotards, everything. I just want to break her with my cock.
>>
File: 217.jpg (92KB, 850x1371px) Image search: [Google]
217.jpg
92KB, 850x1371px
>>11164512
Hana's happiness? What do you mean? Please stop bullying me, please.
>>
>>11164518
Rude. And it's a plugsuit not a leotard.
>>
>>11164561
The happiness every waifu should know: being mating pressed by a virile bull while you watch from the side.
>>
File: e23.jpg (65KB, 700x1018px) Image search: [Google]
e23.jpg
65KB, 700x1018px
>>11164581
What? But she's mine anon. That would be cheating. Trust me, Hana wouldn't want that.
>>
>>11164662
It's not cheating when everyone involved agrees to it. I'd much rather trust Hana than you when it comes to this.
>>
File: d2.jpg (416KB, 800x1644px) Image search: [Google]
d2.jpg
416KB, 800x1644px
>>11164679
Everyone agreeing to it? Why would I agree to that anon? Even if it's just sex, it'd still be super humiliating. you might even impregnate her.
>>
>>11164703
Because you'd like it. You would have fucked her yourself if you actually wanted to. You've only put it off in the hopes that a better man than you could do it for you.
>>
File: d466.jpg (394KB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
d466.jpg
394KB, 4608x2592px
>>11164730
Huh? I- uh. i don't know what you're talking about.

I mean, maybe it wouldn't be too bad, you know anon? Seeing Hana happy like that.

Just wondering, do you have a big uh... package?
>>
>>11164773
Big enough for her, no doubt about that. Big enough to make her very happy.
>>
File: dva4.png (1MB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dva4.png
1MB, 1448x2048px
>>11164850
Oh. I see.

Out of curiosity, do you think Hana would like it, or even love it, if we did something like that?

Do you think she'd be okay with me watching?
>>
>>11164903
She's you waifu so who am I to say what she likes, but can anything be worse than a sexless marriage with a worthless cuck? I think she'd love it.
>>
File: 195309.png (178KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
195309.png
178KB, 500x647px
>>11164929
>I shift around nervously, trying to gain the courage to say what I'm feeling, until I mutter to you quietly.

If I introduced you and Hana, would you be less mean?
>>
>>11164954
Less mean to you? Nah, propably not. To her, though, I'd be very kind and loving. Unless of course, she likes it rough.
>>
File: 02.png (919KB, 959x1370px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
919KB, 959x1370px
>>11164988
>I go red at your comment, and try to hide how turned on I am at the idea.

Well uh, why don't we talk to Hana about it?
>>
>>11165050
Sure. We'll talk... and then some.
>>
*teleports behind you*

*cucks you*
>>
>>11166361
N-NANI

This bull is fast...I'm going to need to use that..
>>
Are there any bulls here into feminization?
>>
>>11166534
To what degree? Sissy cucks are alright sometimes...
>>
>>11166575
Well, how much are you into it, anon?
>>
>>11166594
I haven't thought about it that much but I rp'd with a sissyboy in one of these threads and it was pretty good. He said he liked the idea of being shown what the girl experiences. I don't know if getting a blowjob from a cuck is what you mean by feminization though.
>>
>>11166679
Bull prepping isn't really sissy stuff anon. I meant more like girls clothes and the like. You know, becoming a trap.
>>
>>11166508
the suck my dick technique?
>>
Be honest. How many of you can actually fap to your waifu without thinking about being cucked by her.

I need to find a way off of this cucktrain.
>>
>>11166764
I actually can't anymore anon. It's terrible. I used to fantasize about fucking her, making her cum. Now I fantasize about watching another man make her pregnant. This kink's so terrible, but i can't stop.
>>
>>11166723
I can't say I'm that into the idea.

Seems like the whole point of cucking is to take the girl from someone who still has some amount of manhood left. If he wants to be a girl himself then why would he want a waifu or feel anguish about losing her? Unless it's like a gradual descent. But even then I'm probably not the bull you're looking for.
>>
File: 1458017093172.jpg (16KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1458017093172.jpg
16KB, 600x549px
>>11166764
I haven't fapped to the idea of fucking my waifu in years. Hell, I haven't fapped to the idea of fucking any woman in a long time. It's infectious. When I see a picture of a girl getting fucked, I naturally imagine a NTR scenario to accompany it, and I instantly become doubly or triply aroused.

There's no way off, anon
>>
>>11166821
Gradual descent is hotter. But it sounds like you're not into it. No worries.
>>
>>11166790
>>11166828

Ditto. I honestly don't know why this kink is so contagious. It honestly started off as just a one-off thing for me while I was bored and needed to fap, no big deal. Only for it to eventually lead to me doing more often from then on.
But I suppose it can't get any worse than this. Right?
>>
>>11167095
Don't jinx it, anon
>>
>>11167095
Cant get worse than this? well what would be worse than this?
Speaking of NTR... you must have a waifu.. I'm guessing its that beautiful princess there?
>>
>>11167120
Too late, I've already jinxed it. I'll just have to wait and see what the future has to offer now.

>>11167182
Well every picture I fap to now is just another cuck scenario in my mind. So I guess the only way it could get worse is if it managed to leak into my irl in some manner, which is unlikely.
And yes, moon princess is my waifu. tfw literally have vivid dreams of getting cucked by her on occasion.
>>
>>11167310
I see Anon, so starts the cycle of being a cuck, you'll search for a better high each time you fap, each cuck scenario needing to top the last.
Have you ever thought of roleplaying a scenario out here? After all, you wouldnt be posting such a sexy waifu if the idea hasnt crossed your mind before...
>>
>>11167380
Well maybe... I've thought about it quite a bit. But I really wouldn't know where to begin with a roleplay.
>>
>>11167542
I remember being like that when I started a few months ago, actually starting is the most difficult part!
If it helps, there was a Celestia cuck a while back (a LONG while back) who started their roleplays the same way, him and Celestia would go to a nightclub, and worked in that scene, he would roleplay himself and his waifu, and another Anon would roleplay a bull flirting with Celestia.
>>
File: 1485087431321.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485087431321.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>11151928
>>11152581
Sorry guys, asian D.Va cuck here, we didn't start until much later in the evening, and at that point we both decided to just keep going on Discord.

Luckily, the bull gave me permission to post the logs, and below is the first of three sessions we've had so far. I'll post more if you guys are interested, but while I can clean up the text and add markup to make it more legible, adding pictures is too much of a hassle.

https://notehub.org/105k8
>>
>>11167589
It probably doesn't help that I'm a terrible writer. But a nightclub scenario with Luna sounds rather hot and actually makes quite a bit of sense, being the princess of the night and all that.
>>
>>11167702
Hmm actually you're right, it does make a lot of sense as a scenario for Luna.
When I first started, I thought I was a pretty good writer, but if I look back I realize just how shit I was at roleplay. The key is to just take your time at setting up a roleplay and a scenario, describing in detail and loosing yourself in it a bit.
If you'd like, I can add your discord and we write out a few scenarios or give one a try?
>>
>>11167742
[Eh I'll skip the dcord. Take a swing at doing it in thread.]

>Be me, betaanon. Chilling at your local poner nightclub and drinking alcohol in a responsible manner at the bar with my girl.
>Ever since arriving in Equestria things have been rather swell, I even managed to bag a gf for once in my miserable life. A princess for a matter of fact. Uses crazy ass magic to control the moon and shit, literally couldn't be any happier with my amount luck. The future is looking great.
>What's more is that Luna and I have bonded incredibly well, understands completely what it's like to be so socially inept like myself. Always go out to nightclubs every weekend to let off some steam, always ends in snuggles when we get back home.
>Take another sip of whiskey, before joining my waifu in some clumsy drunken dancing. Another great night ahead of us, I can tell.
>>
>>11168078
>I take the shot of vodka from the bartenders hand and I tap the side of it, I set it down on the bar and I quickly produce a bank note, handing it to the bartender.
>After recieving my change, I take it down in one gulp, I shiver at the sharp taste of the vodka 'Never managed to stomach that shit' I thought to myself.
>I quickly order another shot and I turn around as the bartender prepares it. My eyes begin to scan around the club, bright lights shining and flashing inconsistently around.
>My eyes quickly fall onto a couple dancing infront of one of the seating booths, a little out of the way of everyone else. I pay for my shot and I quickly down it, almost coughing at its sharp taste once again.
>After several minutes of watching the couple dancing, I stand up from the bar and I head over to them, I quickly take up residence at the empty booth next to them, my eyes tracing up the illustrious woman the man is dancing with.

//Would you like to roleplay Luna as anthro? or?
>>
>>11168220
>Man, I should really how much alcohol I intake. Almost fall over my own feet as I try to impress my waifu with my crappy attempts of dancing. Not that I needed the alcohol to do that anyway.
>Simply watching the princess of the night dance so sensually is more than enough to sweep me off of my feet on its own, she makes it look easy. But hey at least we're both enjoying ourselves like usual and that's literally all that matters.
>I pull Luna close, our bodies pressing into each other. Her hips grinding against me, oh hell yes. We're both really losing ourselves in the moment, the beat of the music being the only thing carrying us in the moment.
>...Through my peripheral vision I notice the guy sitting in booth by himself, seemingly eyeing my girl. At least it seems that way, but whatever it's a nightclub. And it wouldn't be the first time we've caught glances in our direction.

[Bulls choice really. I like both, but I was gonna go anthro for this scenario.]
>>
>>11168509
>I mull over what to do in my mind over and over 'Should I bump into them? spill my drink? No... too cliche... Hmmm' After several minutes of deep thought, I stand up and I pass by the dancing couple to make my way back to the bar.
>Once I'm there, I order three double vodka and coke's, every couple of seconds I shoot a glance back at the couple to make sure they dont dissapear as i'm buying the drinks.
>Once the bartender finishes making them, I quickly pay and I take them over to the booth. Quickly placing them down, I turn back to the couple dancing slowly to the slower pace interval in the music... and I take my chance.
>My right hand lowers down and gently pats against his woman's ass to get her attention.
Hey! I bought you two some drinks! I hope you like vodka and coke!
>I gesture to the three drinks set down on the table next to us and I quickly take a seat.
Its getting pretty busy here, might be best to get a booth while you can you two!
>>
>>11168603
>My waifu's attention draws away from myself and to the strange dude sitting in the booth by himself. Did he touch her ass? ...Nah he couldn't have. Luna may look extra enticing in her mini jeans and tanktop tonight, but I doubt anyone here would have the balls to pull that shit on another man's gf.
>The princess gazes over the drinks and delivers the man an awkward smile, unsure whether to proceed. But to be fair... all this dancing has made her quite tired and thirsty. And I'm here, so it's not like she's alone.
"O-oh... for us? We are grateful for such hospitality!" She quickly exchanges glances between myself and the other dude.
>I attempt to interject... Ah fuck. She's already taken a seat and is gesturing me to follow suit. Guess I'm kind of thirsty too, as long as this shit isn't spiced it should be all swell. I'm sure this dude is just trying to be nice.
"Cheers, dude. You buy drinks for strangers often?" I question politely as I take seat beside my waifu.
>>
>>11168902
Most of the time yeah, sometimes you can meet some very interesting people by taking initiative and buying them a drink or two!
>I pick up my glass and I take a large gulp of the solid black liquid, my eyes scan around the dance floor and soon sway over to both you and your girlfriend.
>I turn to Luna and I smile softly at her, my eyes tracing over her long celestial hair and her dark blue skin.
Ohh its no trouble, especially for someone as beautiful as yourself!
>I take another swig of my drink and my eyes dart to her boyfriend.
Besides. I doubt anyone would turn down a free drink or two huh?
>>
>>11169011
"Please you are making us blush in public. Thou art too kind.~"
>The princess goes redfaced at your compliment, returning a gentle smile in kind before taking a small sip from her drink. Her eyes staring into yours as she does so.
"Hey man. Free is free. Drinks always taste better when it's someone else's shout." I down a few swigs of the vodka+coke, shit is great. "Way damn better."
>Luna still continues to blush, she quickly places her drink back down onto the table. after a few more sips. You can tell alcohol certainly does the drink to get the princess to loosen up as she shoots you a suggestive expression before speaking.
"Our significant other and I visit these 'nightclubs' quite often... does thou do the same?"
>>
>>11169255
>I quickly nod in responce and I turn my glass in my hand, my gaze slowly edges back up to her eyes.
Ohh you dont know the half of it heh, I come here once a week at least, sometimes with a couple of friends, or after work on my own...
>I flick my eyes to her boyfriend before setting them back upon her, I decide to block out what he just said and ignore him...
Really? Just to do a little bit of dancing and drinking or to... do other things~
>I quickly wink at her, making sure that the wink was definatly out of her boyfriends line of sight, I pick up my glass to take another gulp of the alcohol, the liquid courage spurring me on.
>>
>>11169400
>I think I've had a little too many tonight, already starting to feel myself sway quite a bit. Should see about heading back to the crib... right after we finish these drinks.
"Oh, once a week? So thou art a regular we see, but it must be somewhat awkward visiting these places by thyself." She leans forward ever so slightly, giving you a nice view of her cleavage
>Delicate fingers trailing around the rim of the glass, The lunar princess gives her bottom lip a sultry bite in direct response to your subtle wink.
"We do both of those yes. However... the other things normally happen after the night out.~" She says, putting a flirty emphasis on that last part.
>>
>>11169637
>I watch her carefully, and I match her posture, leaning over the table a little as well. I glance down at her cleavage and I slowly begin to trail my eyes back up to hers, giving her a slow nod of approval
It can be awkward... but usually by the end of the night I've had someone to show from it
>My eyes dip back down to her cleavage, my right elbow rests onto the table and I slowly rest my chin onto my palm, I then mimic her lip bite and raise my eyebrows a little
Heh~ I see... well I hope I havent disrupted your usual plans for the night...
>I raise my glass and I finish off the last of my drink before smirking at the beautiful woman
How about we call it for the night huh? maybe I can walk you both home?~
>I put a similar flirty tone at the end of my sentence, directing it to Luna...
>>
>>11169820
"Sounds urp-... good to me. I'm feelin' a little out of it tonight. Bit too much to drink I thinks."
>Finishing off the rest of the beverage, I slide the glass onto the table, haphazardly removing myself from the booth and allowing my waifu out also. The Princess eagerly follows suit, still blushing and exchanging glances with the other male.
"Yes, I believe now would be a grand time for us to take our leave." She gives a sly smile. "And please do It would be nice to have a strong man like thyself to accompany us.~"
>She begins to make her way outside of the nightclub, swaying hips luring you to follow. Not to mention her drunk beta bf in tow. Trying his best not to fall over his own feet as he goes in pursuit.
>...
>>
>>11170082
>I cast my eyes down to her swaying hips, my thoughts drifting to her ass kept behind her pair of tight mini jeans.I watch her hypnotic hips and I quickly shoot a glance back to her drunk boyfriend...
>In a show of dominance, I firmly reach out and I squeeze her ass, my palm pressed against it as I match her pace
Well it would be my honour to escort such a beautiful lady like yourself back home~
>my hand slides over her ass and wraps around her hip, resting against it.
Dont worry, you're safe with me..
>I lower my tone and I let out a small laugh
He hasnt noticed how hot you look tonight... has he?
>>
>>11170208
>Almost as if she was expecting you to make a move, the Luna princess makes zero protest as your hand takes its firm grasp against her taut ass cheeks. And despite your obvious approach with his waifu, it was apparent that the beta anon was in no condition to object. Either didn't care or was far too drunk, it was hard to tell.
"Hmhm. Thou art going to make me blush again." She giggles softly at your notion, her own hand reaching around and grabbing your ass also. "Such confidence in a male is a rare find these days.~"
>Her warm body rests against your own as the two of you walk side by side. Hips intentionally bumping into your own.
"We would hope so, but... We have our doubts."
>As the three of you further your distance yourselves from the nightclub and into the lonely, calm streets. The princess of the night trails her free hand down your chest and gently stops at your groin, finger tips gripping at your nethers.
"But thou made no hesitation to let your thoughts be known. Even with my significant other by our side." She stares upwards to you, lips lingering near yours.
>>
>>11170595
>He gently laughs at the compliment and smiles at her, his fingertips grope at her hip a little more as he starts to slow his walking pace
Confidence is a vital quality in a man, I know what you mean though, I've seen so many spineless beta's try pick women up and... well its not been pretty.
>A small laugh leaves his lips once again and she shrugs
Blush? Hmmm well once we're at your appartment.. I might make you do more than just blush~
>As her palm rests against my groin, I take the hint and I slowly and swiftly pull her to the side of the street, standing still, I stroke both of my hands over her firm ass in full view of her boyfriend in tow.
You seemed to show your true thoughts too... with those expressions you threw my way...
>My lips move closer to hers, and within an instant they press against her lips. I begin to kiss her softly and passionatly, my right hand stroking up her back and through her celestial hair.
>The air fills with loud noises of kissing, my tongue quickly pushes against her teeth and easily slips through to explore her mouth.
>>
File: Luna_hi-res_2_u18chan.png (2MB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_hi-res_2_u18chan.png
2MB, 1500x999px
>>11170718
"Anon is kind and provides for us every day... but he lacks the confidence. As well as the virility that so many ladies like our self crave for. "
>She giggles softly at your statement, fingers still gripping your groin, making no notion of letting go
"I do not think we will be making it to our home anytime soon.~"
>With a subtle yelp as you pull her off to the side and into your embrace. Her chest presses against your body, her warmth becoming more and more apparent as her sexual frustration increases.
"We are sorry for being so direct. Anon makes us feel loved, but he fails to provide what we truly desir-!" She is cut off from finishing her sentence as the two of you begin to lock lips and wrestle tongues
>It doesn't take long for the princess of the night to jump up and wrap her legs around your waist, the unexpected move forcing you to pin her against a nearby wall for support. Her arms resting gently around your head as she continues to exchange saliva.
>...
>Is this real life, what the fuck is happening? Beta anon drunkenly watches on as he watches another man makeout passionately with his girl. Completely unsure on how to act. Completely ashamed and redfaced... he finds it somewhat arousing.
"Urp-... I don't think I should have drank so much."
>>
>>11171046
//I just realized its almost 5am for me Anon, I have to drive in a couple of hours so I need to catch some sleep. I think your extremely good at roleplaying though! you definatly shouldnt think that your a terrible writer!
If you can give me your discord name, when im online after work tomorrow, ill hit you up and we can continue from where we left off!
>>
>>11171131
[Ah damn. Oh well, it was still fun. And thanks, just wish I could write faster and didn't spend so much time looking for pics to use.]

Moonman#0199 is my dcord. I'll cya around.
>>
>>11163741
If you're still around I like bestiality.
>>
What is more humilating? Your waifu being knoked-up by a
Handsome rich aristocrat
Manly criminal/biker
Trap/Futanari
Ugly old man
Unexperienced shota
Tribe of orks/centaurs/minotaurs - Beastmen
Dogs, Bulls (literally), Horses, pigs etc.
>>
File: 1458276111112.png (283KB, 464x481px) Image search: [Google]
1458276111112.png
283KB, 464x481px
>>11172821
Handsome rich aristocrat shota
>>
>>11172835
Not bad! Good choise.
Like Handsome rich aristocrat trap shota.
>>
>>11172869
I dunno about the trap part. I think I'd rather he just be a smug shota of higher class than me
>>
>>11172821
by another cuck that's more effeminate and has a smaller penis than me
>>
>>11156974
Cute girl.
Shame if she were set upon by one too many monsters and overpowered completely~
>>
File: 002_121_u18chan.jpg (1MB, 1199x1863px) Image search: [Google]
002_121_u18chan.jpg
1MB, 1199x1863px
>tfw you will never witness your ponefu getting STRIPED
>>
File: 1501479957345.png (489KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501479957345.png
489KB, 600x1024px
>>11173335
>Your horse waifu will never get deep dicked by stallions and force you to clean up after them
>>
I hate it when sex is given to me easily. Even if I have a waifu, I should be forced to earn it from her and work hard for it!
>>
>>11172821
tribe of orks/centaurs/minotaurs - beast men
dogs, bulls, and horses (pokemon?)
rich man
criminal/biker
in that order.
>>
>>11173335
I've always been scared that while I was away or distracted, my waifu would be getting STRIPED behind my back...
She has magnificent genes.. to have those wasted would be a fate worse than death.
>>
>>11172821
>A handsome, rugged, accomplished man with genius-level intelligence
>Your best friend
>Anyone you and your waifu despise and have openly ridiculed in the past
>>
Is nay#9643 still itt? The name doesn't work anymore.
>>
bull
>>
>>11175830
>Anyone you and your waifu despise and have openly ridiculed in the past
This is one of my favorite kinds of NTR, especially if she still hates him during the act and after it's over.
>>
>>11176785
I'd want my waifu to give in eventually, maybe much sooner than expected, and reveal while she's getting fucked silly that she has thought of him before during sex with me.
>>
File: 1502648482174.jpg (112KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502648482174.jpg
112KB, 1024x1280px
I have a unique idea for an NTR scenario.

Basically, two guys with waifus will face each other in a game, like chess, checkers or a fighting game or basically any 1v1 game.

The winner gets a weekend alone with the losers waifu, the loser may set down 'ground rules' for what they can and cannot do, like, 'No Anal, no humiliation, degrading her, no bruises', or they could go to the extreme and even say, 'No sex', but, these ground rules are just 'suggestions', the winner isn't REQUIRED to follow them!

Once the 'weekend' is over, the winner and loser will play again, if the loser of the previous game wins this time, they will get a log of the RP session their waifu had with the winner, and be able to see first hand if the winner stuck with the 'ground rules' they set! If the winner of the last game wins a second time, the loser will never find out what happened between the winner and their waifu that weekend, hope you trusted the winner!

I would be willing to do an RP like this over Discord. I could moderate the games and play as the losers waifu, if I know the character well. If anyone is interested please reply and I can make a throwaway discord.
>>
File: Lynne paizuri - youkan.jpg (119KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne paizuri - youkan.jpg
119KB, 600x800px
Lynanon are you around?
Add me on rabb.it if you see this too.
>>
>>11177289
To me, that feels too much like simply playing out a cliche trope, instead of actual NTR. I can't enjoy it.
>>
>>11177536
>play Gun About with Haru on the line
Wew, be still, my dick
>>
File: 2581.png (520KB, 800x971px) Image search: [Google]
2581.png
520KB, 800x971px
>>11177536
I'd love to do this with a willing anon.

>>11165059
I'm so sorry anon. my internet ended up dying last night and i went to bed. I forgot all about the rp, I suck.
>>
>>11177536
That's a really neat idea, definitely keep it around saved.
>>
Are there any bulls here who'd enjoy a nice, long, semi-slow paced rp?

I really like a good buildup, but it's hard to find anons who like that.
>>
>>11178103
It's ok. It happens.
>>
>>11178577
I'm interested in that but it's hard to do stuff with lots of buildup in the threads. Do you have a discord?
>>
>>11177536
I love this idea and would love to do it.
How well do you know Lillie from pokemon?
>>
>>11178954
I do anon, could you post your's though?
>>
>>11178985
bull#1259
>>
File: 1501621256114.jpg (324KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501621256114.jpg
324KB, 1600x900px
>>11178961
Very well, I beat Pokemon Sun. Do you have an F-List at all? I've been doing ads on there for this play and I might be able to find someone to fight you. Unless someone else in the thread with a waifu wants to fight you.
>>
>>11179087
I really want to cuck someone with Marie Rose, just because I hate the character so much
>>
>>11179124
I know nothing about Marie Rose. I just posted her because the wink is funny.
>>
>>11179087
That's great! No I don't but I could make one I guess. I also don't have a discord but could make one.
>>
>>11179203
I am working on getting you a partner, unless someone in the thread wants to fight you! Speak up now.
>>
>>11179124
I'm surprised she doesn't have any cucks. She seems like the kind of girl who knows how to break a little beta's heart.
>>
>>11179387
Alright, keep me posted.
>>
>>11179405
Perfect for getting hatefucked while the cuck cries in the corner.

It would be nice if there were some DoA cucks, although there isn't that much art, just screenshots. Ayane would also be a good heartbreaker.
>>
File: 1480453411369.jpg (184KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1480453411369.jpg
184KB, 827x1169px
>>11177536
>>11177536
>>11177536
Hey, I'm the guy who posted this idea. If anyone is interested in this idea and can RP over Discord, I made a discord so please add me. My name on it is WaifuWars#9776
>>
File: large[1].png (298KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
298KB, 622x1024px
>>11179414
I believe I found a partner for you. Make a discord and add me in this post >>11179822
>>
>>11179822
>>11179963
I added you!
>>
File: Lili.jpg (48KB, 530x620px) Image search: [Google]
Lili.jpg
48KB, 530x620px
>>11178961
So, did you win or lose anon? And who's yours opponent's waifu, if I may ask. And what did you guys use to compete with? Just curious, you don't gotta tell.
>>
>>11180768
Eh. We tried to play chess but one of the people thought that Chess was boring, so, basically, we all got bored.

I don't really know any other games that are free, online, skill based and browser based.

It was Lillie vs. Celestia but it wasn't really like an "intense" game or anything, because neither side really knew how to play.
>>
>>11180768
I'll let you know when it's all finished. Or the anon who started it can tell you.
>>
>>11156714
Vanilla, of course…
>>
>>11181116
>>11180768
>>11181114
Well I actually have to go now, sorry.
But, my waifu is staying so you guys can keep her company or whatever.... yeah whatever okay bye and see you guys later!
>>
Have you guys ever wanted to cuck your waifu?

I want to titfuck a girl with huge tits in front of her, overplaying how good it feels, and cover her tits and face with my cum.

Then get my waifu to clean my cock, telling her how good the other girl was, and that I'll fuck those tits again as soon as I get hard.

Maybe urge her to thank the other girl for pleasing her man.
>>
>>11167672
Please post more, raceplay cucking is hot
>>
>>11173333
>>11173404
I need these two things.
>>
>>11153409
Is getting into this shit worth it, cucks?

I've been considering starting as a BBEG Bull for your waifu to hatefuck.
>>
>>11184046
Hatefucking sounds exciting, you rarely see that. It usually turns lovey-dovey halfway through, and that's just boring.

If you're a BBEG, would you also do BBEG things like blackmail or rape?
>>
>>11184046
>>11184469
I have "waifus" I'd love to see hate fucked
>>
>>11184469
I'd probably try my best to be an actual BBEG, yeah.

>>11184532
Go on..
>>
>>11184563
>I'd probably try my best to be an actual BBEG, yeah.
So would you do things like pretending to kidnap me, and forcing my waifu to be your cockslave if she ever wants to see me again?
>>
>>11184590
That sounds about right.
>>
>>11184619
Not many things would turn me on more than watching my waifu endure being forced to swallow your cum, or getting a facial with half of it on her hair, or having your massive cock violate and defile her forever, all of it with tears of humiliation in her eyes.
>>
>>11167672
You have a request, cucky
>>11182749
>>
File: 1493730065567.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493730065567.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>11182749
>>11184704
I-if you insist...

https://notehub.org/3600k
>>
>>11184680
Let's set something up then.

Who's your waifu?
>>
>>11184818
For some reasons I can't say that here, do you use discord?
>>
>>11184868
I was hoping to do this in the thread but sure. Post your discord and I'll add you tomorrow morning
>>
Heck
>>
File: d87b213e05b492787d87e0f3fc746cd3.png (835KB, 1241x1377px) Image search: [Google]
d87b213e05b492787d87e0f3fc746cd3.png
835KB, 1241x1377px
I want to be cucked by my waifu !
>>
>>11189680
How badly?
>>
>>11189680
Even if you don't want it, that is bound to happen.
Her outif just screams "I'm a slut!"
>>
>>11184767
You are such a lucky cuck. Going to fap so hard to that.
>>
>>11193526
From which perspective?
>>
>>11194284
The cuck's
>>
File: Miyafuji groping Lynne - tanabe.jpg (253KB, 533x746px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji groping Lynne - tanabe.jpg
253KB, 533x746px
Lynanon are you here`?
>>
>>11196898
Is this a meme now?
>>
>>11196916
What? No. Well it's a meme considering how long I've been hoping to get in contact with said person, but all it takes is one simple fucking reply each thread when I remember to do it.
>>
>>11196982
What is you two's relationship, anyway?
>>
>>11196995
Good fap buddies for over a year till early this year.
>>
>>11195082
Do you have a waifu?
>>
>>11197007
He found someone better than you, man. Just give it up, you didn't satisfy his needs.
>>
>>11199795
You don't seem to understand how friendships work. It wasn't just merely fap buddies, if I need to clarify even more than that, not that I would even need to.
>>
File: Not man enough.png (59KB, 525x567px) Image search: [Google]
Not man enough.png
59KB, 525x567px
>Find a cute waifu on tumblr
>Skim through the blog
>See this
She was made to cuck my beta ass
>>
>>11200065
You got cucked.
>>
>>11201245
>>11200065
And that just turns you on, doesn't it? Both of you.
Now what you both should do is kiss eachother naked..... I mean that will get back at the person who cucked you, Yeah yeah it wil!!
Soooo, yeah. Go ahead and get naked and start kissing... Yeah.
>>
>>11200867
Who is that
>>
Post waifus you plan on stealing from their unaware boyfriends.
>>
>tfw too nervous to post waifu in the thread
>>
>>11204888
Tbh man just go for it, worst that can happen is no-one bites.
>>
How do I get a waifu? I want to get cucked too.
>>
>>11205512
Just pick a girl from a series you like, and put her forward. And if a bull find he wants to rail the girl, you can work something out from there!
>>
File: 9c43aab99ced7566ece9c724c0644350.jpg (497KB, 1024x856px) Image search: [Google]
9c43aab99ced7566ece9c724c0644350.jpg
497KB, 1024x856px
W-what would /ntr/ do with my waifu?

She loves me but she only lets me have a turn after all the bulls are done with her...
>>
>>11205602
What do you usually do? What do bulls usually do with her?
>>
File: 1.png (862KB, 871x1303px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
862KB, 871x1303px
>>
>>11205819
I've fapped to being cucked by her before
>>
>>11205819
This just makes me depressed more than anything. OP sounds like a massive dickhead
>>
>>11207939
In other words, all the essential emotions a cuck needs to get off super hard.
>>
>>11208063
Maybe in a fantasy cuck situation. irl cucking done without the permission of all parties is just fucked up
>>
>>11208075
That's what's exciting about it, anon.
>>
File: oF6yW1q.jpg (315KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
oF6yW1q.jpg
315KB, 2160x3840px
>>11204888
Why do people make posts like this ? To make everyone want to cuck them harder?
>>
>>11208169
Sure, someone like me would be turned on being in his shoes. But there's nothing to indicate that he has a cuck fetish at all, so it's probably just traumatic for him. Even worse is the fact that OP was his friend. Poor guy is probably gonna be fucked up for a long time

All assuming the story is even true to begin with, of course
>>
>>11208181
Fuck. I love having Mercy as my waifu. Her body, her cheery personality. The thought of her humiliating me like that... hnng.
>>
>>11208181
A lot of cucks are either too shy or embarrassed to dip their toes into this fetish. Expressing that shame is one way to get a bull to take an interest in them, especially if the bull likes to work the cuck over his doubts.
>>
File: Smug.jpg (470KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
470KB, 1080x1920px
>>11208536
She's virtually perfect, isn't she?
>>
File: 1876224.jpg (188KB, 850x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1876224.jpg
188KB, 850x1046px
>>11208652
I know!

Her cute, motherly smile. Her soft, curved body.

Just the thought of her so sweetly telling me I'm a good boy while I help her get ready for her date. everything about her drives me wild.
>>
>>11208684
Well hang on now is she your mother or your waifu?

And what else would you like her to tell you in her honey-sweet voice?
>>
File: _____.jpg (157KB, 724x1126px) Image search: [Google]
_____.jpg
157KB, 724x1126px
>>11208717
I know she's my waifu anon. i just love the thought of her being totally dominant, yet also sweet to me.

I'd love for her to tell me that I'm her little cuck, and that she loves me just as I am, as her loyal little pet. And for her to tell me I've been good enough to be allowed to watch, but no touching my little cocklet.
>>
>>11208766
You sound cute, in a pathetic kind of way. I'd love to take Mercy away from you, since it sounds like you're not nearly enough for her.

You know she doesn't want to act dominant all the time, right? She's still a woman.
>>
File: 71873612.jpg (132KB, 850x951px) Image search: [Google]
71873612.jpg
132KB, 850x951px
>>11208804
You stealing her away from me sounds unbelievably hot, anon. Hopefully she'd still let me stay with her, but just as her toy to play with and tease endlessly.

I know that anon, with someone as weak and effeminate as me, Mercy doesn't have much of a choice. But with a man like you, Mercy would fall helplessly into your arms~
>>
>>11208842
Well if you wanted to stick around to give her massages and wait on her hand and foot, I'm not gonna stop you. Just as long as I get to take from her what I want, and to give her what she needs, whenever I feel like like it. It sounds like a good arrangement actually.

She's way too much of a woman to only know the touch of weaklings like you, you have to agree. And you know that giving her away to me is the right thing to do. Maybe you're not courageous enough to admit that, but don't worry, I'll take her for myself no matter what you say.
>>
File: 129713473.jpg (182KB, 850x1024px) Image search: [Google]
129713473.jpg
182KB, 850x1024px
>>11208919
That does sound like a nice arrangement anon. I could wait on both of you. Anything for her!

Oh, I don't doubt it anon. But just how much would you steal her from me? Would you just steal her body? Or steal her from me altogether?
>>
>>11208958
Well that's partially up to how Mercy feels, isn't it? If I give her more than she's ever experienced while being with you, she might start to wonder what the point of having you around is. Those thoughts would have to at least cross her mind during our intimate moments together, when all she can feel or care about is me. But in the end I expect that she'd choose to keep you to tease and order around. You're probably real good at following her orders.
>>
File: 1946209001.png (406KB, 800x843px) Image search: [Google]
1946209001.png
406KB, 800x843px
>>11209053
Oh God anon, I can see it now. Her inviting you over for the first time, kissing and feeling your crotch in front of me, all the way until she finally says we're not together anymore, but I can stay if i do as I'm told.

She'd have the time of her life with you, and it'd be nice to wait on Mercy while she's carrying your child.
>>
>always liked cuck stuff that gets real in depth with the girl's perspective
>seeing how taboo it is for her
>how much more turned on she is with him
>having her throw harsh personal insults

https://nhentai.net/g/107857/
https://nhentai.net/g/149421/

>bull posters never say lines for the girls
>just go full muh dick
>lately more and more gay stuff

what is the Cherokee word for pain
>>
>>11209082
You should be the one to invite me over to come claim her. After you've been wasting her time and her deliciously fertile body for so long, you need to be the one to set things right and make up for your mistakes.

But the thing is, were you ever really together, in the true sense? It sure doesn't sound like you're capable of taking charge with a woman in the way that she needs. So it's barely stealing, if you never owned her in the first place. It's more like liberation for her.
>>
>>11209089
Sometimes it's a little weird writing lines for the waifu. You should say that you want them to do that up front.
>>
>>11209159
I'm sorry, you're so right anon. I should be doing everything, introducing Mercy to you, begging you to treat her right, planning all your nights out together, and making sure your relationship is as harmonious as possible. Maybe I'd even plan your wedding.

Maybe you're right anon. Maybe I always was just her cuck, her little bitch. If anything, she owned me. But without a doubt, you own her now.

(You are deliciously hot to talk to, anon. Would you ever wanna rp at some point? No pressure)
>>
>>11209217
Now you understand your role here. Obviously I could take her away from you completely whenever I wanted and you couldn't do a thing to stop me, but if you want to still be involved in some way you have to justify your presence.

You should tell her all this too. Show her how committed you are to making sure she gets what she needs, courtesy of me. Maybe she'd even be generous enough to reward you, pat your head and call you a good boy. It'd definitely lift her spirits to hear that she's finally gonna be feeling the touch of a real man.

(Yea sure, I love Mercy. I'd add your discord if you posted it.)
>>
File: 19325485.jpg (159KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
19325485.jpg
159KB, 850x850px
>>11209292
Exactly anon. Maybe she'd be a little mean, and make me do a lot more. Cleaning the house, cooking all of your meals, eating your semen from her pussy.

I guess I should anon. If I'm upfront and generous with her, she'll be even more compassionate and gentle towards me.

(Sure. Could you post your's though? i can post mine if necessary, but I'd prefer not to.)
>>
>>11209337
Well I don't know about compassionate. Maybe in that moment, or when she's lying on the bed after I've just taken her, but you shouldn't get your hopes up and expect that kind of treatment from her all the time, sweet as she is. She'll be sweet towards me of course (and more than sweet), but you'll have to earn it. Like you said, she's gonna be at least a little bit mean. It's not like you deserve anything more. After all the unsatisfying experiences you've given her, she has quite the list of reasons to be frustrated with you.

And clean up duty is what you want, even before anyone's even suggested it? Pretty perverted there, cuck. I'll have to think about that.

(LN#3302)
>>
>>11209511
(Added you!)
>>
>>11209337
Interesting. You seem very submissive and Mercy is my favorite.

Mind if you add me?
>>
>>11209615
No problem!
>>
>>11209687
Squeeks! #8446
>>
Aww, and there goes the activity. I miss those days when two, even three cucks could be getting bullied in the thread.
>>
>>11209859
I'm still here!
>>
>>11209875
Were you the one playing with the Mercy anon?
>>
>>11209963
Nope!
>>
>>11210038
Which side of the equation do you fall on?
>>
File: 1445133764948.jpg (250KB, 800x970px) Image search: [Google]
1445133764948.jpg
250KB, 800x970px
>>11210066
The "I've been cucked by countless bulls, with countless waifus, to the point that I'm now jaded to the concept of cucking, so I live vicariously through watching other anons have fun" side! Wanna join me?
>>
>>11209963
That's me. Still here, if you wanted something.
>>
File: 1502456299793.gif (2MB, 343x249px) Image search: [Google]
1502456299793.gif
2MB, 343x249px
>>11210099
>being a serial cuck

That's pretty pathetic you know.
>>
>>11211047
Can't help what gets my dick hard, anon!
>>
File: Mercy Loves You.png (829KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy Loves You.png
829KB, 960x960px
>>11212058
It's ok. You cucks are cute.
>>
>>11186975
Sorry, I wasn't able to stick around after that. I hope you see this, my discord is Co-fapper#4562
>>
File: 1412449463246.gif (1MB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
1412449463246.gif
1MB, 400x360px
>>11212288
Thanks, anon! I try!
>>
Anyone into netorase, as in asking your waifu to fuck other men even though she may not want to?
>>
>>11213777
Technically, every cuck here is into netorase.
>>
>>11214435
I guess so. We should debate that sometime, it's interesting.

But yeah, I mean completely, not just technically. Although I guess there's nobody around at this time.
>>
>>11214524
No no, I get it, it has more to do with the fantasy itself. I think most RPs that get played out around here are of the netorase variety. It often starts with a cuck acknowledging his own inadequacies and expressing an interest in watching a superior man have intercourse with his waifu.
>>
>>11216104
The waifu is always willing though, and even if she isn't some magical mindbreak stuff will happen and voila, she is. I'm talking about cases where this is averted.
>>
File: 1e8b43d80b8e2c9385e3fab98683a15d.jpg (668KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1e8b43d80b8e2c9385e3fab98683a15d.jpg
668KB, 900x1273px
what about a scenario where you're keeping your relationship a secret from your classmates, so her friends hook her up with another guy because they don't know

imagine finding out that your gf lost her virginity to your bully's dick, then being at the beach the next day while she sits in his lap and he gropes her tits and prods her with his dick right next to you

>>11172821
>school bully
>manly charismatic jerk
>wealthy old mean politician
if there's no threat of losing your waifu then it's not worth being cucked
>>
>>11217046
That scenario would be shocking, confusing and arousing, anon.

And yes, the true threat of losing your waifu is what makes the tension so irresistable.
>>
File: 1502917989471.jpg (94KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
1502917989471.jpg
94KB, 750x740px
>>11217140
i also have this one where i'm a native american and colonizers come and impregnate my mom and childhood friend

it gets me rock hard every time, just imagining that thousand mile start towards me with eyes full of pity and guilt. but she'll still cling to him for comfort and she's totally aroused the whole time
>>
I must be the only cuck who just wants to let a good friend of mine fuck my waifu while the three of us remain on good terms
>>
>>11217400
Sounds like you're into some pretty advanced raceplay. Care to go into more details?

>>11217434
Sooner or later you'll want to go deeper.
>>
>>11217530
>Sooner or later you'll want to go deeper.
Nah, I've spent too long in the deep end, now I just want some light-hearted shit
>>
>>11217545
Yeah? Would you want her to tease you constantly, knowing she only means well?
>>
File: native thots.jpg (650KB, 800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
native thots.jpg
650KB, 800x1195px
we don't have to roleplay but can we at least talk about ntr?

i'm feeling frustrated

>>11217530
I'm native american desu, that's all there is to it

i have a mom son incest fetish and i have a thing for childhood friend, i want to see them fucked by white guys and black guys
>>
>>11217638
>native american
Don't you mean redskin, chief? Some of your women are decent looking I guess. Good enough for a foreigner far away from the blonde at home to let out his frustrations into.
>>
>>11217621
Maybe light teasing from both my friend and her, but nothing too malicious or mean-spirited.
>>
File: rinko mommy.jpg (257KB, 1000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
rinko mommy.jpg
257KB, 1000x1416px
>>11217707
rude, it's no fun if you just treat them like sex objects

i always kind of imagined it as them just taking wives, while the women i love start to fall for the exotic foreigners

then doing all sorts of lewd acts that my people haven't even thought of yet
>>
>>11217760
Would you want to be inferior to him in any substantial way, or is it so casual that it might not even be NTR anymore?

>>11217809
And robbing you of any chance of spreading your own genes.
>>
>>11217876
I can be inferior to him. Smaller cock, less assertive, that sort of thing. Anyways, even without all of that stuff, it's still ntr. Someone other than me is fucking my waifu while I watch
>>
File: 1501976153409.jpg (718KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501976153409.jpg
718KB, 1200x1600px
>>11217876
what kind of things would you have them do anon? i want to hear your fetishes

the place would still be uncolonized, you could probably have sex outdoors and make them wear nothing at all
>>
>>11217906
And how do you feel about switching up her partners every so often?

>>11218016
I would have your mother and your former betrothed take turns rimming my asshole before snowballing with each other, both of them with swollen tits and bellies full with my offspring.
>>
>>11218065
Eh, I'd rather just have one friend who constantly comes over to hang out, and the two of them just have casual sex while I'm present, without asking me for permission
>>
File: 1502469133540.jpg (374KB, 534x982px) Image search: [Google]
1502469133540.jpg
374KB, 534x982px
>>11218065
fucking awesome, tell me more please

i beg you

>>11218097
i would also want a relationship like this

i'm too cowardly to ask my gf or friend so it may never come true
>>
>>11172821
>Tribe of orks/centaurs/minotaurs - Beastmen
>Dogs, Bulls (literally), Horses, pigs etc.
these are my favorite desu,
>>
Cake#9719

Gotta sleep now, but I'll leave this here in case anyone is interested in the light-hearted cucking that I've been talking about here
>>
>>11218531
Jeez anon, that's pretty weird. You want to see your waifu fucked by a filthy pig?
>>
>>11218580
i just cant help it,
a cute girl i love getting violated by monsters and beasts is wonderful,
their filthiness only makes her cuteness stand out even more.
>>
>>11218541
Light-hearted cucking?
>>
>>11173193
Literally all I want.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.