[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 77

File: cheeky peaky.png (78KB, 621x600px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky peaky.png
78KB, 621x600px
/roommates/ - Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape Discussion Thread - Chicken Lickin' Edition
Previous Thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11076799/
For discussion of TGWeaver's and Pokemaniacal's Five Nights at Freddy's AU fic.
AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/series/769941
Booru: http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=roommates
>>
File: 1502849202964.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502849202964.png
51KB, 500x500px
>>
Second for Foxglove's completely masculine dick prodding at a sleeping Mike's mouth while Em gently strokes his hair and whispers sweet nothings.
>>
I'm amazed this has been going for like five threads.
>>
>>11096327
>you will never learn to cook, so that Goose can make up for her loss of sight with amazing meals
>>
>>11096517
Fifth for Mike's big OL BAHGINA GETTING SOPPING WET WITH FISH TACO GREASE FROM THE TASTE OF EM'S STANKY FOX CHOWDER
>>
Cheeky, after the events in the story, realizes that life is short and you have to grab it by the horns when you want something. One night, after Faz and Haddock are in bed, she convinces Bonworth to let her massage his shoulders. After all, she explains, he basically kept the apartment together before Mike showed up.

Using a few tricks from Mangle he basically melted into the couch. She baited him with upset noises till he asked what was the matter.

"The couch is kinda the wrong spot for this, I feel as though I am only working on one side of you. When I was learning from Mangle she laid on the floor." said Cheeky.

"Well as keen an idea as that is, I feel that if I laid on the floor and had you massage me more I'd be sawing logs in no time!" Bonworth replied.

"Well if you are going to sleep after, we might as well just move into your bedroom then." Cheeky said pulling him by the hand.

(Then they fugged)
>>
Hello, all. Writefag for 'Slip' here.
Sorry about being out for pretty much the whole of last thread - apparently, my preferences and plans on how to spend my time are irrelevant when it comes to other people planning out my days for me without my knowledge.

But I digress.

Have a bit of green from this next part of the story. Hopefully it won't be the only piece I get a chance to write today.

(For those wanting a link to the paste:
https://pastebin.com/Y5uVXMxL )
>>
>>11097176

>Sitting on Bonworth's bed, propped somewhat awkwardly up against the headboard, with what few scraps of dignity you might be able to claim wrapped up in a single - surprisingly comfortable - bath sheet, you suppose it would be fair to say you're feeling a little bit upset, right now.
>You're also feeling a -lotta- bit of pain, right now, but you're trying your best to ignore it for the moment.
>This whole situation -- slipping on whatever the hell it was that made you fall, fucking your shoulder up like this, the pipes back in 93-A still being out after a whole damn -week- which led to this in the first place --
>The whole chain of events sucks, and you're definitely not happy about any of it.
>All of that, though, you could deal with. The real problem, though --
>Speak of the devil. You're pretty sure only one person in this apartment would use 'shave-and-a-haircut' for a knock.
>You fight off a few immediate responses, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.
>"...Yeah, come in, Bonworth," you call out. "I'm decent," you feel the need to add, for some reason.
>He doesn't answer back at first, making you wonder if he heard you. About the time you're considering shouting a bit louder, the door starts to ease open, the tips of a familiar pair of ears peeking around it.
>"H-hey there, Mike!" You hear him stumble over himself while trying to sound relaxed and nonchalant. "Feeling any better in here?"
>"Oh, I dunno," you hear yourself saying before you can catch yourself, "Kinda feel like your mom just tried to rip my arm the rest of the way off, no big deal."
>You see those ears twitch sharply, and inwardly wince. That was probably a lot harsher than the poor guy deserved, especially since his mom actually did help and all.
>"...Hey," you say, raising your voice before he can pull away from the door. "You coming in, or not?"
>>
File: Kill_Yourself_Senpai.jpg (36KB, 711x685px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_Yourself_Senpai.jpg
36KB, 711x685px
>>11096283
>claims everyone is here for the story
>not to just dump a bunch of weaver pics and beg him for more
>>
>>11097550
Well fuck, you got me. Alright everyone, party's over. Time for us to head back to /vg/.
>>
>>11097550
>EVERY THREAD UNTIL YOU LIKE IT
It takes a special kind of autism to make a doodle artist on 4chan your own personal Habbo Hotel.
>>
File: tumblr_oa2fyrB0nw1r5h2ogo8_500.png (91KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa2fyrB0nw1r5h2ogo8_500.png
91KB, 500x558px
>>11097550
hi sperg

don't worry weaver still loves you, think tenderly of him as you touch yourself tonight
>>
>>11097625
I would tenderly sodomize that antelope.
>>
Best fapfics?

https://pastebin.com/freGsJHf

https://pastebin.com/UCVMcWMm
>>
>>11098387
Amazon tsundere rabbit best fapfic. https://pastebin.com/T7dcDv1d
>>
File: LOL TWO BALLS.png (102KB, 686x915px) Image search: [Google]
LOL TWO BALLS.png
102KB, 686x915px
>>11097550
Well gosh we might as well just bite the bullet and make this Weaver General then.
>>
>>11097613
Stop talking to him you fucking retard
>>
>>11098387
hands down

https://pastebin.com/xPn5HtKK
>>
>>11098976
Don't tell me what to do, faggot.
>>
>>11098491
We need the ultimate crossover orgy. Every canon comes together to get busy.
>>
>>11097550
Don't you have a Prequel thread to get bottom burnt over too?
>>
>>11098491
I don't know about you but I think it's better to keep it focused and let the threads peter out rather than having something that broad sustain itself and become cancerous.
>>
>>11098387
ShadowBon's lewd trilogy is pretty nice
https://pastebin.com/PpySmCig
https://pastebin.com/freGsJHf
https://pastebin.com/T7dcDv1d
>>
>>11099476
I don't think it'd be that bad since a lot of folks here are clearly fans of Weaver's other stuff too, but I also don't care enough nor presume to know enough about /trash/'s tendencies to give much of a shit either way, so I'll just enjoy the ride.
>>
File: 1304459692304.jpg (20KB, 296x442px) Image search: [Google]
1304459692304.jpg
20KB, 296x442px
>No canon monogamous dating with either BonBon or Beanie in Chapter 50
God damn am I mad. I don't get why the chickens got so much of a focus, there's just a lot of them, but none are as fun as BonBon, who kinda loved Mike in a fetishy way, and Beanie who WOULD BE DEAD WITHOUT HIM. Is this what it's like to have a waifu? Also, Frenchy is the best bear.

It's so rare to find nice pics of any of the characters on a date, or doing something cute. Those situations aren't as erotic, but they really make things much more enjoyable.
>>
>>11099647
Poke's a chickenfag.
>>
>>11099647
>BonBon
OpiNion DisCarded.
>>
>>11099681
No he isn't.
>>
>>11098979
>hands down
my pants
>>
>>11101022
-> >>11098491 (pic related)
>>
>>11096699
>Mike mentions his birthday to 87-B
>Happens to be tomorrow. Everyone including Mike is shocked because he had forgotten until then.
>Everyone gets real coy about something midway through they day. They totally aren't planning a surprise party
>They were totally planning a party, which is great and includes a disproportionately good cake from Chichi considering how little notice she had.
>Mike eats too much cake, and retires to his room
>Why is there a present taped to the wall
>Why is there a hole in the wall under the present?
>WHY IS MANGLE'S MAW OPEN AND WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HO-
>Oh...OH!
>He turns beet red, before considering putting the lid back on
>Mangle seems to be psychic, because the seductive seamstress sighs, before a pink muzzle pokes through the hole
>"Oh come ON, darling. It's rude to make a lady wait, and ruder still to not accept a present."
>With a lick of lips and a slight pop, the maw retreats and opens again
>In spite of himself, his pants have gotten tight, and with a "Fuck it" he unzips and slowly eases his throbbing member into the hole
>Then yelps immediately as the waiting mouth snaps shut around it
>The expected pain doesn't come, though. Just a gentle suckling and a chuckle from the sucker's sucker
>He can't deny that it feels pretty good, but with the dry spell he's had he won't last long enough
>Sensing this, Mangle pulls off to add "No need to hold back, Foxy, I'm not going anywhere."
>Which seemed to be the warning that the real show was going to start, as mike felt sensations from the other side of that way he wasn't sure a fox's mouth was even able to inflict
>Eventually he found himself moaning and humping the wall, too far gone as his orgasm was ripped from his body by the vixens minstrations
>And again
>And again, until he collapsed into a chair, a solid ring of pink lipstick lining the base of his dick and a trail of drool to the floor
>From the other side, he heard what sounded like a Polaroid camera
>>
>>11101310
thats what im talking about
>>
>>11101310
>Confused, but too dazed to get up and investigate, Mike watches as white fur flashes by twice, and the hole is covered by something else, before it's moved again
>"Might want to put the picture back up, Foxy. Wouldn't want your gift to be taken away so soon, right?"
>Dumbly, he looked over and sure enough a small framed sketch of...something...was on the floor where it had been knocked off the wall
>As he replaced the picture, and restored the room's relative privacy, a small knock drew his attention to the door
>Zipping up his pants, he slogged over to the door, and opened it to find nobody
>But at his feet was a small album wrapped in a hot-pink ribbon
>Picking it up and returning to his bunk, he read the cover
>"My Fun Day" written in an elegant font
>Inside were pictures of Mangle
>Relatively risque pictures!
>Keeping in true Mangle fashion, nothing was shown or even really revealed. But Mike was amazed at how much a bare shoulder could arouse him, considering how little he saw of the vent-dwelling fox normally
>Flipping the page, a few more suggestive portraits, and some shots of...his dick!?
>Flipping the page, the following pictures were all Polaroid photos, archiving the marathon blowjob he had just received
>He didn't even hear the camera go off, much less how some of those angles were possible
>Mike briefly wondered if someone else held the camera, but didn't think too hard about it
>The last page is a quartet of Mangle's face covered in smeared lipstick, his cum, and a wide, toothy grin.
>Then a series of portraits where lips are licked and cum is swallowed
>Mike felt himself twitch when the last picture was of an open mouth with a tongue hanging out
>underneath, written in pink marker, and marked with a pink kiss, were the words "Please come again"
>As if on cue, a white muzzle poked from the vent in the ceiling
>"I really mean it, Foxy. You. Are. DELECTABLE!"
>And disappeared with a echoing titter and a considerably more red Mike
>>
Jesus christ it's hard as fuck writing while trying to keep someone's sex ambiguous. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>11101534
Also sorry I mean Mike's dick, not mangles. Just reread that and realized it could be misunderstood.
>>
>>11101676
Was actually about to write about that but then realized it was probably about Mike's dick
>>
File: April Degradation.png (32KB, 1200x1177px) Image search: [Google]
April Degradation.png
32KB, 1200x1177px
>>
>>11101310
>>11101534
I've been curious about Foxglove offering vent-based glory hole action, so this was a fun read.
>>
File: April gets the dick x 3.png (1MB, 1896x2428px) Image search: [Google]
April gets the dick x 3.png
1MB, 1896x2428px
>>
File: Chiclet.png (666KB, 653x872px) Image search: [Google]
Chiclet.png
666KB, 653x872px
>>
>>11101310
>>11101534
This shit is my jam.
>>
>>11101891
I'd be sad too, if I also had to eat my meals with ketchup.
>>
>>11101310
>>11101534
Bro, I don't think you understand what this is doing to me. I'd do anything for you to expand this or make a continuation
>>
>>11101310

I hear Foxglove's mental illness of choice is 'thinking she's a horrible monster and cannot bear to show her body', so having her do glory-holes is a solid alternative to just oral and handjobs.
>>
>>11101534

Hope this gets capped.
>>
File: Birthday boy.png (154KB, 1308x832px) Image search: [Google]
Birthday boy.png
154KB, 1308x832px
>>11102757
Done
>>
>>11103096

Radical.

If I ever do write this mike/foxglove shipfic I'm toying with, this will come in handy.
>>
Robo-Cheeky was kinda terrifying.
>>
What would be your "perfect" fic?
>>
>>11103970
If I knew then I would already be busy writing it.
>>
>>11103970
For Roomates?

Kind of one that plays in the future and Mike know that he dosen't have much time left, I mean he already lays in his deatbed so..

Anyway at the end with the realization that he is, and probably was the only Human in this for him once strange world, he drops the bomb, either way by himself or he writes it in his last will.
But he also writes how he enjoyed it being here and that he never has regretted it in his live being here where he met friends and if he would've the canche again he would go back to this world and that he's glad that he he dies or died amon his friends and their descendants.
>>
File: clucks get cucked.png (126KB, 719x460px) Image search: [Google]
clucks get cucked.png
126KB, 719x460px
Didn't get to reply to anyone else before the last thread died so I wanted to say thanks for all the feedback, glad so many of you liked my fic. I went back and fixed whatever the fuck pastebin did to it, and touched it up a bit. I did just get an AO3 invite so maybe I should just throw it on there too at some point.

https://pastebin.com/b2WHnqr1

Also to the anon asking for a part two, I'm already thinking about doing another that's just BonBon and Helen. I think they're weirdly cute together now.
>>
>>11103970
Mike at his new job as a security guard for the apartment complex.
>>
File: died.png (194KB, 800x742px) Image search: [Google]
died.png
194KB, 800x742px
>>
>>11099647
They were never going to have any canon pairings. To weav(and apparently poke too) ambiguity is the lifeblood of fiction and honestly, I'm inclinded to agree.

Also, he was only there having interactions with them for about a month, then spent the rest of the time in hospital traction. Not enough free time to ever date or start up a legit romantic relationship of any kind.
>>
>>11104063
you're one of those sad people that can't stand happiness and want to see it end as soon as possible, so you don't get too attached to it, therefore reducing the pain of loss

in other words you're eager to let go because it's too painful to hold on
>>
File: 1503091257221.png (821KB, 2100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503091257221.png
821KB, 2100x700px
>>
>>11104560
killer garden gnomes try to catch him every night
>>
One weird regret I have about roommates - other than that Mike didn't ask Beanie-Best-Bun out - is that Mike never sat down and looked himself up in the Strongholds and Sapiens Monster Manual for a laugh.

I mean, fuck. Thermal vision to help them breed?

Now I'm imagining Mike reading through this nonsense and then accidentally activating his thermal vision, not being able to turn it off and suddenly not being able to read further to find out what else the book says he has and just going back to his room very carefully in case he accidentally activates his poison spray or something.
>>
>>11105086
Smells like another mini in the works.
>>
>Mike, Chiclet and April went shopping
>Mike had joined the two because they needed someone to help carrying the groceries
>Mike looked at a sign for grapefruits
>"Big, Pink and Juicy" Mike read outloud
>When he turned around he saw a pink chicken
>Her facial expression was inbetween insulted and flattered
>"Nononono, you got it wrong I mearly was reading the discount sign for grapefruits" Mike tried to explain
>Pointing behind him he saw that the sign was gone and in the distance he saw a person walking with said sign into the storage area
>Turning around he started to sweat servearly as apparently April was glaring at him
>"I will not tollerate such language." Was all she said as she grabbed Mike by his ear
>She gave a short apology to the pink chicken and then marches off with Mike in toe
>She went to the public toilets used for wheelchairs
>She sat down on the toilet and dragged Mike across her lap so that his stomach was resting on it
>Mike's pants and underwear fell to the ground as he tried to explain the missunderstanding
>He was cutt off as pain seared through his behind and a loud smack echoed through the bathroom
>April was spanking Mike using the flatside off a brush
>Outside Chicklet was holding a wing in front off her face in shame for the situation
>On the way home April made Mike sit while having most off the heavy stuff in his lap
>Home Mike could expect more punishment
>>
>>11105055
>Goose is holding it backwards
>>
>>11105152
>she grabs a popsicle stick by mistake
>>
>>11105055
>cheeky's shy happiness

Ah, my heart
>>
>>11105127
If you're gonna repost it at least fix the typos.
>>
>>11105243
what typo's? I tought I had them all
>>
>>11105247
Are you kidding me? That thing has more typos than America has niggers. At least use some punctuation.
>>
>>11097311
>After a hesitant moment or two, the rabbit makes up his mind, stepping gingerly through the door with all the enthusiasm of a death-row inmate. "May as well, I suppose."
>He gives the room itself a quick look-around, as if it's some strange new alien place and not actually his own bedroom; when his eyes finally make their way over to your face, there's a pause, then an awkward chuckle and shrug.
>You try your best to ignore what you saw in his eyes during that pause. Apparently, it's not just his bedroom that's become alien to him.
>"So, uh," he starts, or tries to, breaking eye contact before he can even begin and rubbing the back of his head slowly.
>"We need to talk," you say in his place, keeping your voice as carefully neutral and calm as you can manage right now.
>"Think you're probably right on the nose with that, Mike - er, that is--" he starts, jumping a bit when you give a disgusted snort.
>"Yeah, okay," you say, letting out a quiet sigh. "That's a good place to start, I guess." You pat the side of the bed with your good hand, looking at him expectantly, but either he misses the not-so-subtle hint, or he chooses to ignore it.
>"...Okay. First thing's first - yes, my name is Mike. Or Michelle, actually, but--" You stop, looking up curiously at a short bark of a laugh from Bonworth.
>"Sorry," he says, grinning his silly grin. "Just surprised me a bit there - something in the ol' noodle was guessing, and got it in one it seems." He shakes his head, then focuses back on you, the grin a little smaller but still there. "So, um, if you're keen and all on sharing, why the whole..?"
>Strangely, or not so strangely really, his antics actually make it a little easier to go on. "Well," you continue, "it started after the accident, before I ended up here. Spent some time, you know, on the streets and all, and..."
>Okay, maybe not so much easier.
>You don't exactly mean to drift off, but at the same time, dammit, it's not exactly a fun topic to talk about.
>>
>>11105280
well I am sorry that I am not native english and that I am wrote a green and not a novel
>>
>>11105295
I'm also not a native english speaker, so you can take that excuse and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Next time, apply yourself.
>>
>>11105247
>Mike had joined the two because they needed someone to help carrying the groceries
Should be just carry

>"Big, Pink and Juicy" Mike read outloud
Should be either "out loud" or aloud

>"Nononono, you got it wrong I mearly was reading the discount sign for grapefruits" Mike tried to explain
Should be "merely"

>Turning around he started to sweat servearly as apparently April was glaring at him
"severely"

>"I will not tollerate such language." Was all she said as she grabbed Mike by his ear
"tolerate"

>She gave a short apology to the pink chicken and then marches off with Mike in toe
Here you're mixing past and present tense, choose one and stick with it.
Also "with Mike in tow"

>He was cutt off as pain seared through his behind and a loud smack echoed through the bathroom
"cut"

>Home Mike could expect more punishment
"At home" or "When they got home"

Other than these there is a few run on sentences that could be solved by applying commas, and some strange wording which I assume is because you're not a native English speaker.
>>
>>11105086
>Thermal vision to help them breed?

I think that bit might have been Beanie's closet humie power level leaking out.
>>
>>11105322
alright, you show some of your amazing work.
>>
>>11105286
>The confused look Bonworth's giving you isn't helping. "What does that have to do with--" he starts to ask.
>"You ever been homeless, Bonworth?" You snap, and immediately regret it when the poor guy flinches from your tone; even so, something pushes you on, keeps you going. "Ever had to sleep in a ditch, or under a bridge, because the Shelter was full? How about food, huh? Gone hungry because the soup kitchen ran out before you could get there, before?"
>There's pain in his eyes - you can see he knows what you're talking about, but you're on a roll at this point and it's hard to stop. "Ever had your things - the few things that are actually yours in this world - gone through and -stolen- by some 'volunteer' who gets you kicked out the next day for 'starting a scene' when you call her ass out on it? Ever have to start from scratch, all over again, because someone else wanted your bed near the window and was willing to put out for it?"
>By now, your eyes are burning from tears you won't dare let yourself cry. Your heart is pounding in your chest and your ears, and it hurts to breathe.
>Your throat is tight, so you cough to clear it. You blink a few times, focusing on Bonworth's face. "Think about that...now think about what other problems 'Michelle' might have, on top of that."
>You watch his face, see his eyes widen, and almost hear the moment the thoughts click together.
>"...Whilikers," he says, softly, the fur on his face lightening a shade or two.
>You're inclined to agree.
>>
>>11105127
>>11105286
>>11105505
amazing work
>>
>>11097311
>>11105286
>>11105505
YEEES!
The story continues, I've been checking your pastebin a few times hoping for an update, so I am glad to see you continue with this.
>>
>>11105505
>>11105505
>"Think about that...now think about what other problems 'Michelle' might have, on top of that."
I mean I saw it coming, but I still like how the delivery is handled.
>>
>>11105537
whoops, first one should be. >>11097311
>>
>>11105537
>>11105544
>>11105555
Thanks; I appreciate the positive reception. I was a little concerned about this one, given the less than pleasant nature of where this conversation was headed, but, well...it makes sense in my head as a valid reason.
Hey, you know what they say - write what you know. (Or in part at least, what others know. But I digress.)
>>
>>11105581
It's good, and uncomfortably real.
I've both worked with and been homeless, so I have some experience from both sides.
>>
>>11105345
Came up with this myself.

>Once morning, Mike went shopping with April and Chiclet.
>He'd joined them after they asked him to tag along to help carry some of the groceries.
>Once at the supermarket, Mike spotted an eye-catching ad for grapefruits "Big, pink and juicy." he read out loud before he could stop himself.
>Turning around to a gasping chicken, he knew he fucked up.
>She was on the chubby side and well endowed even for that, almost bursting out of her dress while staring daggers at him with only the slightest hint of a blush under her pink feathers.
>"No, no! Wait! You got it all wrong." Mike tried to explain himself in a hurry "The sign for the grape --"
>Pointing at the grapefruit display, he froze in mid-motion. The sign was gone.
>On the far side of the supermarket, he glimpsed an employee carrying the sign in question into a backroom. How that guy managed to traverse the entirety of this place in just a few seconds was beyond him.
>With a huff, the pink hen turned back to her groceries, sneering as her eyes focused something behind him.
>Confused, Mike looked around.
>It was April. Glaring daggers at him, having witnessed the whole thing. She quickly apologized to the hen on Mike's behalf and dragged him off to the restroom for the disabled by the ear.
>"I will not tolerate such language, young man." she said stern as she entered, an ashamed Chiclet following them meekly.
>Mike dared not to struggle against the matronly rabbit as she put him over her knee, and tried to explain himself instead.
>A searing pain, accompanied by a loud smack, cut his apology short.
>In the blink of an eye, April had pulled down his pants and paddled him with the backside of a brush.
>Embarrassed beyond anything she experienced before, Chiclet covered her face while waiting outside, forced to listen to the whole thing.
>On their way back home, April had a chastened Mike carry all the heavy bags. Not that she was done with him.
>Once home, more punishment waited.
>>
>>11105505
>"...Anyway," you say, after taking a breath to calm down a bit. "Been somewhat lucky, I guess. Always been kind of a tomboy anyway, and I guess I look enough like my dad that, well, a little creative hairstyling and casual clothes, and, yeah..." You shrug, looking down and away.
>After a moment, you feel the bed shift, as Bonworth finally takes you up on your suggestion and sits on the foot of the mattress. You risk a glance up, and see he's about as lost in thought as you are.
>After about a minute or two of both of you trying to fill the silence, he finally manages to say something. "So...why now? Why keep it going?"
>You don't quite manage to bite back the laugh in time, ending up grimacing again. "Yeah, sure, I'll just run down to the local mall and buy myself a pretty frilly dress and--"
>"Mike," he says, sounding surprisingly like his mother. Startled, you look up, and oh geez, he even has her look. How the hell do those two do that?
>You blink a few times, swallowing on a suddenly dry throat, and try again. "Uh. Y-yeah. I mean, well..." All right, deep breath, take two. "It's...hard. It's habit, by this point. You meet people, you nod, you maybe shake hands, 'Hi, I'm Michael'. It's just..."
>"It's safe," he adds out of nowhere, and you nod. It's safe. Like a suit. Or a mask.
>"Does anyone else know?" He asks.
>You have to think about that one forba moment. Normally, you'd jump at the negative, but around here...
>>
>>11105670
>Once morning
Nigga, you just went full dodecahedral
>>
>>11105670
of course 'you' came up with that. Have to admit its good
>>
File: fKYzrvG.jpg (79KB, 489x654px) Image search: [Google]
fKYzrvG.jpg
79KB, 489x654px
>>11105340
>HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS
>Is THE most virile species in the world.
>Dates everything, incuding the whole mammal, reptile and bird genus.
>Humans can see the whole lightspecter, have night- and thermal vision, can see into the future, can read minds and laservision.
>Only mammals in the world that can impregnate rabbits, chickens, foxes and bears while not being of the same species.
>>
>>11105690
My only ragret. Noticed too late.
>>
File: 1502739708547.png (131KB, 800x846px) Image search: [Google]
1502739708547.png
131KB, 800x846px
>Cheeky's last name is Ms. Weidlöd
>Weidlöd
>Wideload
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
lol
>>
>>11104452
I was the Anon who asked about a part 2. I actually really like your way of writing, so I'm looking forward to another part if you're really up to it!
>>
File: 1454730385097.png (26KB, 371x487px) Image search: [Google]
1454730385097.png
26KB, 371x487px
>>11104925
I should've noticed they're in love with leaving possibilities open. It's a fantastic way to get people to interact with your stories.

Still love the bunnies though. Literally all of them are perfect.
>>
File: 1502569696083.png (150KB, 702x627px) Image search: [Google]
1502569696083.png
150KB, 702x627px
>>11105958
>Forced to pick and not just take them all
>>
File: 1502569696084.png (153KB, 702x627px) Image search: [Google]
1502569696084.png
153KB, 702x627px
>>11105969
>>
>>11101848
>>11101921
>>11101848
Glad you liked it!
>>11102690
I know right? I really like glory hole stuff, too.

>>11102646
Sorry, man. I managed to get it out of my system, so unless I suddenly get hit by something I'm basically spent.
>>
No really does France just not exist?
>>
>>11106440
Anything french seems to not exist in the story in both worlds altogether. Even Mike didn't know what the french toast Fredrick made and called it "sweet cinnamon bread" or something generic like that.
>>
>>11106440
>>11106494
atleast the Dutch do exist since they said going dutch once
>>
>>11106440
>>11106511
maybe the characters are just portrayed as average amercians, and they just don't know that frenchland exists
>>
>>11106518
We know that France exists. I mean that's where french fries are grown, after all. Amber waves of freshly-picked french fries get ported to america daily.
>>
>>11106440
I remember poke or weaver saying it's just a meta joke or something and not to take it too seriously
>>
>>11106554
I'm not, but it was sort of weird since I lack the meta par
>>
>>11106440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO_1dEOkb_U
>>
Don't mind me, just posting the Roommates fanfic so good Poke canonized it.
https://pastebin.com/iChfMYVz
>>
>>11106178

You mind if I use the idea sometime in the future, then? Two cakes.
>>
>>11107639
Be my guest, man. More mangle-fics the better.
>>
>>11107597
>Poke canonized it
The only thing canonical about you is that you're an attention whore.
>>
>>11107597
I'm not crying. These aren't tears. I didn't need this.
>>
File: Turbo Thot.png (162KB, 438x374px) Image search: [Google]
Turbo Thot.png
162KB, 438x374px
>>11107597
Fuck off you diseased thot.
>>
>>11108010
I wouldn't mind more toys in vagoo, desu. It was pretty hot. Girl has a nice gash on her.
>>
>>11106531
>I mean that's where french fries are grown
Don't they actually eat french fries during one of the chapters, explicitly?
>>
File: you'll never guess whaaat~.png (189KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
you'll never guess whaaat~.png
189KB, 700x700px
>>11105055
>>
>>11107597
Sorry slut, your self-insert fafiction is not canon.
>>11108099
Why would you wish such a fate on innocent toys?
>>
>>11108141
Yeah, and Mike didn't eat his with barbecue sauce, that fake Humie!
>>
>>11108166
>guy fucks a plush and everyone's loving it
>girl sticks some toys in her puss and people are disgusted
>>
>>11108219
>>11108219
>girl sticks some toys in her puss and...
You're not even going to link it?
>>
>>11108141
French fries are called such because of the process used to make them. First potatoes are cut into long thick pieces, or "frenched", and then they're cooked in oil, or "fried".
>>
>>11108245
She'll post them herself give it some time.
>>
>>11108141
>This place has the absolute best burgers and fries
>Well, let's go get some plates and start re-crisping the fries
>Fred empties the packets of fries
>Ketchup, Mike? For fries?
>"Look, Bonbon, normal people eat fries with ketchup," Rackham argues as if he's explaining elementary information to a recalcitrant toddler. "Bonnie eats fries with ketchup. Chica eats fries with ketchup. I eat fries with ketchup. Humans eat fries with barbecue sauce because they're weird, made-up cartoon characters."
Son of a bitch never once calls them "french fries". Just "fries".
>>
File: uhoh V2.png (929KB, 2400x700px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh V2.png
929KB, 2400x700px
>>11105055
>>11108165
Actually why didn't I just edit Foxglove into the picture the in first place?
>>
>>11108273
I just realized that it's a paper bag in bonnibel's hand.
>>
>>11107597
Oh christ, you again.
Everyone from the FNAF Discord groups were attentionwhoring cancer, so it was no wonder you fit in so well. Get lost.

On second thought, all of them can fuck off. They were ticks on an already diseased dog and now that the old dog has run out of blood they're looking for a new Weaver-oriented host, the fucking parasites.
>>
Oh it's the sperg again.
>>
Did anyone cap hatefuckanon's last-minute thing last thread? I want to but I really hate the archive's color scheme.
>>
>>11108304
Yeah, I too thought she was screaming into a mirror or something at first.
>>
File: households.png (622KB, 1583x1350px) Image search: [Google]
households.png
622KB, 1583x1350px
Would anyone NOT choose the Misfits to live in?
>>
>>11108379
I would live with April, bear mama and tiny bonbon.
>>
>>11108397
I want to fuck the big polar bear.
>>
>>11108326
You really don't want to defend this bitch fyi.
You know how most OCfags say it was the thread and conveniently leave out the fact it was the Discord? They went against that rule for her because she was that cancerous.
>>
>>11108379
d ... does mangle have 3 arms?
>>
>>11108379
I'd pick the Standard. Fred, sans his particular crazy, is a respectable guy. Chichi's baking skills are something I admire, and beanie looks like someone I could play vidya with. Those three are a fine offset to having to deal with Rackham's bullshit.

Though, to be fair the Misfits are a close second. Freddy is also a great chef, but hard to understand. Also i could get lessons in getting /fit/. Chiclet could use the extra help and she's pretty chill. Cool big sis. Bonnibel is just all around pleasant, really. They'd be worth dealing with Mangle's bullshit.
>>
>>11108420
Yep. new to weaver's mangles? Mango should have one, too, iirc.
>>
>>11108423
>Those three are a fine offset to having to deal with Rackham's bullshit.
Everyone gives Rackham a lot of shit but he was basically argumentative in the first few chapters (because he thought Mike wanted to fuck the girls) and then never again. He turned bro material real quick and I'm sure if you found a game that could be played one-handed he'd join in too.
>>
>>11096283
Is weaver here
>>
>>11108453
True, but mike never really expressed an interest in Chichi's profession so after those first few issues with helping he calmed his tits. He'd probably stay jealous longer if someone wanted to learn about baking from a pro.
>>
>>11108453
>I'm sure if you found a game that could be played one-handed
Swordfighting.
>>
>>11108485
Phrasing.
>>
>>11108523
It was intentional.
>>
>>11108420
it's a concept that got left on the cutting room floor

>>11108423
>Fred, sans his particular crazy

You know, he might not actually have a condition at all. That could've been Nisha trying to smear him so she could more easily legally smash and grab control of the company.

>>11108464
he lurks, but is fairly hands off
>>
>>11108379
>"Let's Eat" panties
You just don't DO that to a man!
>>
File: a fucking den of vipers.jpg (102KB, 811x984px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking den of vipers.jpg
102KB, 811x984px
>>11108326
>Everyone I don't like is the same person!
Fuck you, I'm right. Maybe you'll come to understand that a year later when these threads have been kept alive way too long and these tapeworms are sitting around in their personal skype/discord clubhouses shitting on all of you thread peons for being so shitty, awful and abusive and how nothing is ever their fault while their butt-buddies (LITERAL butt-buddies) are the ones causing 80% of the drama but it's okay because they're part of the hugbox and are completely forgiven for it, so it's still all YOUR fault for responding to THEM.

Fuck these people, they're all cancer and you're all either too stupid or too new to 4chan to realize it so you're shooting at the messenger because he's not being polite about it.

Here's the facts: no matter how "cool" or "chill" like those hugboxing faggots in the /vg/ thread think they are being right now, they'll never come back, and the same goes for you: sooner or later they're all going to get bored here and want to jump on the next bandwagon Weaver's at and they'll make up ANY excuse to ditch you and claim victim status.
Some guys are being mean?
>"THE THREADS ARE SHIT, EVERYTHING IS AWFUL, WE NEED THE DISCORD BUNKER TO SURVIVE! LET'S SHARE OUR BODY HEAT!"
Things are TOO nice?
>"Ugh, thinks were SUCH a hugbox there, it was just too much for me, unlike YOU guys, murr murr murr."
Something in between those two?
>"OH MAN, I have SO MUCH SCHOOL/WORK/EXAMS... Uh, I think I need to go get some cigarettes at the convenience store... Where Weaver's currently hanging around at..."

The anger is justified and these people are unbelievably petty, vain, shallow and narcissistic. They have no original thoughts of their own and only live to pander and appease the great and mighty Weaver's cock because they're delusional enough to believe that his popularity and cred will rub off on them if they jerk him off hard enough.
>>
>>11108624
>You know, he might not actually have a condition at all. That could've been Nisha trying to smear him so she could more easily legally smash and grab control of the company.
You know in hindsight yeah. That makes a bit more sense. Though he IS really sensitive (and rightly so) about his brother. Also I forgot that apartment was haunted. Not a big issue, it seems to only affect those that have experienced JH firsthand.
>>
File: 1492926758328.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492926758328.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>11108632
okay sweetie
>>
>>11108632
Andrew Jackson was a pretty interesting guy.
>>
Yeah I don't give a fuck about meta drama. I just want April's muff on my face.
>>
File: 1494218783455.png (65KB, 205x239px) Image search: [Google]
1494218783455.png
65KB, 205x239px
>>11108674
>replying
Stop
>>
>>11108772
I just want to hold her hands.
>>
File: 1503000441913.png (3MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1503000441913.png
3MB, 2000x3000px
>>11108772
>>
>>11108783
I'm calling the police!
>>
File: IMG_3108.jpg (162KB, 900x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3108.jpg
162KB, 900x439px
>>11097550
are you going to be our first repetitive threadly shitposter? If so that would be great, since it isnt a proper thread if we don't have at least one.
>>
>>11108791
Nice touch with the purple 'interior' there.
Sweet jesus. Between this, the whip one, and that spectacular smutfic, I'm basically sated on my lust for tall damaged moms.
>>
>>11108632
They'll learn. What's funny is how CCs, not OCfags anymore they're too high and mighty for that anymore, have gone on to spread the word on big bad 5naf as if they weren't the ones to ruin it.
Good luck on calling them on their shit but they'll never take responsibility. Sure was mighty coincidence that Vaw showed up once his furry friends had an inexplicable urge to draw the furry donut steel MST3K created and continues to push. Then there's the likes of Ghost who swears he's there for the thread but when GQ was running asked his friends if he should continue instead of the people he was supposedly doing it for and still associates with them today.
EG was a good example of the second point where she claimed that all the circlejerking was bad yet showed up in the big group same as everyone else then tried to deny it when called out by the friends she left.
As for the third you only need to say "Who's left" for OCfags to be compelled to reply because it''s a chance to talk about themselves.
>>
>>11108819
But he's right, though
>>
File: 1502744269952.png (536KB, 770x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1502744269952.png
536KB, 770x1247px
>>11108828
>>
>>11108872
That's the one. The runny mascara is a really nice touch, too!
>>
>>11108632
>I'm jealous of Weaver
>>
>>11108780
But how else will he know we're laughing at him for throwing an autistic shitfit?
>>
>Everyone shit talking each other based on imported drama.
You are all equally responsible for making this place uninviting. I just want to talk about Roommates in peace, why is that so much to ask?
>>
>>11108976
These are the desperate autists who forced Roommates into the /trash/ in the first place. They're just looking for their own little crusade, anon. Don't mind them.
What was your favorite chapter of Roommates?
>>
File: 1502585793157.png (84KB, 617x692px) Image search: [Google]
1502585793157.png
84KB, 617x692px
>>
File: IMG_3120.png (152KB, 800x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.png
152KB, 800x697px
>>11103970
A full on romance between Mike and [Character], with tasteful amounts of sex. Preferably not gay, but if its well written enough welp can't do nkthing about it.
>>
>>11109003
Itty bitty bunny titties are exactly what this thread needs.
>>
File: 1500765255136.png (186KB, 776x871px) Image search: [Google]
1500765255136.png
186KB, 776x871px
>>11109031
>>
>>11108993
Not that anon, but my personal favorite has got to be when Mike goes with Chiclet into the outside world.
It's a nice bit of world building and I like anything with Chiclet in it.
>Capcha is apartment buildings.
>>
File: didn't get the joke.jpg (568KB, 785x981px) Image search: [Google]
didn't get the joke.jpg
568KB, 785x981px
>>11108819
Shitposters are cute! CUTE!
>>
>>11108819
Irrelevant of all that, Scott Adams is a fucking dipshit though
>>
>>11109056
Not the place for it, thanks
>>
File: 1502736489283.jpg (147KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502736489283.jpg
147KB, 600x450px
>female bunny mike
>>
>>11109080
Then don't fucking post his whiny bullshit thanks
>>
>>11109130
>female
Naw, that's a malebun mike.
>>
>>11109142
I'm not that anon, you dumb, projecting faggot
>>
File: beads.png (123KB, 691x870px) Image search: [Google]
beads.png
123KB, 691x870px
>>
>>11109154
Not an argument
>>
>>11109177
Go back to /pol/, faggot
>>
You guys realize he's just going to keep arguing pointless shit until the thread hits autosage, right?
>>
>>11109156
Don't do it, Chiclet. It's a trap!
>>
Looked at that one guy's pastebin out of curiousity and found this.

https://pastebin.com/wbhg5qGR
>I call to Bonworth as I hand out the cards, spinning them on the carpet as they land.
>"Well hold on now, I didn't say I would be a part of this." The rabbit ejaculates,

I know it's a legit usage of the word, but now I can't help but imagine Bonworth having some kind of condition that makes him randomly cream his pants all the time.
>>
File: 1502672850473.png (259KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1502672850473.png
259KB, 1400x1400px
>>
>>11109198
making new threads isn't hard

>>11109156
So first he makes a chart details everyone's breast size and now this.

Peanut's secretly a giant perv, isn't he?
>>
>>11109239
>giant perv
More like a "medium-sized" perv.
>>
>>11109156
Here we have the root of all evil.
What excuse will you use this time as to why you totally didn't leave /vg/ because they didn't suck your dick enough for your liking?
Is it the fact you're too good for a booru? The furry content isn't wanted? They pointed out your story is full of unicorns in the garden? Your reasoning is too great for regular mortals to comprehend?
>>
File: 1503085553469.png (55KB, 430x687px) Image search: [Google]
1503085553469.png
55KB, 430x687px
>>
File: IMG_3113.gif (375KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3113.gif
375KB, 480x480px
>>11105687
wouldn't this mean foxglove would know from the massage? Adds a new layer to mikes outrage.
>>
File: Angry Ex Girlfriend.jpg (25KB, 410x274px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Ex Girlfriend.jpg
25KB, 410x274px
>>11109270
>>
File: 4c4.png (2MB, 636x1092px) Image search: [Google]
4c4.png
2MB, 636x1092px
>>11109270
>still citing the "unicorn in the garden" critique like it's the epitome of literary criticism
>not realizing it's a pastel horse reference
You're too stupid to admit you got played by a brony.
>>
>>11108851
Not all the OCfags are like that, though. A majority of the currently active writefags don't do that shit, and neither do some of the drawfags.
>>
>>11109270
>knows weaver's works well enough to immediately recognize a new piece

people accuse autism all the time, but holy shit, this is legitimately real autism right here

seriously guy, go get help
>>
File: IMG_2509.png (437KB, 855x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.png
437KB, 855x710px
>>11109142
it was me friendo, it was me who posted the dil
>>
>>11109466
It's like how Barneyfag knows MLP well enough to immediately recognize any reference to it.
>>11109390
It wasn't an MLP reference.
>>
>>11109488
>It wasn't an MLP reference.
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
I honestly can't decide which birb is best out of Chiclet, Goose or Cheeky.
>>
>>11109156
>"Kid you DO know what the implication behind this is, right?"
>"Probably. Mangle said to get some pictures for "pose-tear-iddy'."
>>
>>11109504
I'm the one who made the damn argument in the first place, I'd know if it was an MLP reference. I don't even watch the show.
>>
File: 1502569260101.png (127KB, 702x627px) Image search: [Google]
1502569260101.png
127KB, 702x627px
>>11109521
>>
>>11109521
its because they all have their own unique quirks that appeal to you.
>>
>>11109538
Don't fucking lie, you faggot. I was the one who made it. I came up with it it off the top of my head out of boredom. Honestly, I haven't even read Roommates. I was just there for the porn.
>>
File: tumblr_ofoyizpEDP1r5h2ogo5_1280.png (119KB, 604x907px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofoyizpEDP1r5h2ogo5_1280.png
119KB, 604x907px
>>11109557
Goose has amazing fashion sense
>>
>>11109304
Dammit, stop stealing my ideas!

No, but seriously, that's actually exactly where this is going next, and would have gone, if my fecking phone battery wasn't dying. Gonna be interesting to write -that- bit too, mm-hmm.
>>
>>11109597
thanks now I am salivating
>>
>You will never have wonderful, tactile exploratory sex with Goose where she blindfolds you, "to level the playing field"
>>
File: tumblr_ofoyizpEDP1r5h2ogo1_1280.png (112KB, 604x907px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofoyizpEDP1r5h2ogo1_1280.png
112KB, 604x907px
>>
File: 1498001346597.png (131KB, 681x593px) Image search: [Google]
1498001346597.png
131KB, 681x593px
>>11109652
Sex with Goose would be incredibly intimate and physical because she'd just want as much body to body contact as possible. Just like a certain other blind character Weaver's drawn.
>>
File: 1502991018892.png (81KB, 581x530px) Image search: [Google]
1502991018892.png
81KB, 581x530px
>>
>>11104452
cool, didn't get to read this last thread

>just BonBon and Helen
darn. lesbians ain't really my fetish.
>>
>>11108794
To get handcuffs so our hands are eternally locked, good idea anon.
>>
>>11108010
>confusing Paper for Thot
They were two different people you mope.
>>
>>11109652
>You will never have cute embaressed sex with Chiclet where she needs constant reassurance that yes, you do think she's pretty, and she puts lots of extra effort in to make sure you keep coming back
>>
>>11109935
Bot/Original Chica really was a treat. Like she still wanted to suit Mike at night but she was aware at how freaked out he was, at least during the day. Sweet chicken, best friend (as a head)
>>
>>11108791
Is there a clean version of that?
>>
>>11109652
Goose.
GOOSE!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!
>>
File: tumblr_ofoyizpEDP1r5h2ogo4_1280.png (89KB, 604x907px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofoyizpEDP1r5h2ogo4_1280.png
89KB, 604x907px
>>11110081
>>
>>11108993
Humiecon. Seeing the bizarre world that Mike is living in is the best recurring theme. Also BonBon and Beanie inna same bed with mike.
>>
>>11110126
The worldbuilding was fantastic, really. I loved all the madeup brands and games and shows. Legend of Bob was perfect.
>>
File: 1502748031542.jpg (275KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502748031542.jpg
275KB, 1000x1000px
>>11110126
>>
>>11110071

Nope.
>>
File: 1502750337174.png (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502750337174.png
87KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1502751686617.png (30KB, 757x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502751686617.png
30KB, 757x600px
>>11110460
>>
>>11109156
I must say, whoever this weaver imitator is they do a pretty bang up job
>>
>>11110460
...Works for me
>>
>>11110511
>Those buck teeth
Like skinning a carrot.
>>
>>11109716
she's weird and sexy
>>
File: 0d6.png (304KB, 472x470px) Image search: [Google]
0d6.png
304KB, 472x470px
>>11111110
AAAHHHH!!!!
>>
>>11109215

I was somewhat excited by this pastebin, till I saw it was uploaded a year ago.

Goddamn it.
>>
>>11110208
Caught between a bun and a hard place
ITS A TRAP
>>
File: 1502568756812.png (51KB, 484x411px) Image search: [Google]
1502568756812.png
51KB, 484x411px
>>
File: 1502858274247.png (21KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502858274247.png
21KB, 550x400px
>>
>>11112159
>>
File: 1502799091393.png (79KB, 544x775px) Image search: [Google]
1502799091393.png
79KB, 544x775px
>>11112304
>>
File: 1502964856897.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502964856897.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>
File: 1503005226209.png (100KB, 903x784px) Image search: [Google]
1503005226209.png
100KB, 903x784px
>>11112410
>>
>>11112426
What's with the hat?
>>
>>11112613
Fred's hat, Chichi's bib.
They're cosplaying as each other's crushes.
>>
>>11112652
Aww. That's actually kinda sweet. Too bad they can't actually stand each other in the story and would never do something nice for the other, even if it is kind of fucked-up like mutually fulfilling fantasies.
>>
I don't care if it's kek, https://pastebin.com/b2WHnqr1 is really fucking hot.
>>
>>11112718
a bon to fred crush is a hold over from weav's early pics about the robots

I'm pretty sure it's not a thing in roommates beyond one or two pictures referencing it as a gag
>>
reminder that it's canon that Mangle has a super-dexterous tail and could probably legitimately give someone a tailjob with it
>>
Who should Mike have ended up with?
>>
>>11113105
Foxglove.
>>
>>11113105
fucked up ice cream marion
>>
>>11113160

But Foxglove is never canonly confirmed as or refered to as a woman.
>>
>>11113160

That's not how you spell 'april'.
>>
File: ST2tndM.png (53KB, 475x469px) Image search: [Google]
ST2tndM.png
53KB, 475x469px
>>11113178
I don't see what that has to do with anything.
>>
>>11113223
I kind of like the idea of April and Fred hooking up more.

It's the whole matriarch/patriarch angle and the fact they both already act like an old married couple, what with the arguing and chiding.
>>
>>11113241

Understandable; have a good day.
>>
>>11111332
Same, it ended way too soon.
>>
File: 1467480214056.jpg (26KB, 371x404px) Image search: [Google]
1467480214056.jpg
26KB, 371x404px
>>11113164
The one true pairing. You have chosen wisely.
>>
>>11113105
Cheeky. The girl meshes well with Mike in almost every interaction, and who doesn't like a girl who's idea of casualwear involves lingerie? Plus waterbed!
>>
>>11113241
Mike's not gay so Foxglove's gender kind of matters a lot.
>>
>>11113428
Don't forget that she's disgustingly obese.
>>
>>11113447
>Mike's not gay
>he thinks Mike didn't want to fuck Bonworth or Foxglove
>>11113452
>amazingly strong
FTFY
>>
File: Chica.png (100KB, 630x762px) Image search: [Google]
Chica.png
100KB, 630x762px
>>11113452
Seems quite tolerable to me
>>
>>11113447
>Notices Rackham's nice hips
>Admits that Bonworth is handsome
>Admires Foxglove's hip game while still not certain about their gender
If you say so.
>>
>>11113628
That's ignoring all the sexual tension between him and basically everything with a vagina. He's something, but gay isn't it. [spoiler]Thank, fuck[/spoiler]
>>
File: sweet dreams.png (122KB, 736x608px) Image search: [Google]
sweet dreams.png
122KB, 736x608px
Foxglove and Mike just makes sense. Foxglove is moving out of the apartment she's shared with her friends for who knows how long and moving into a new apartment all alone, doubtlessly making her lonely and maybe even a little nervous. Mike is a security guard who will be making rounds through the complex every night. Mike might be the first person to have caught a glimpse of Foxglove without her blanket since she developed whatever phobia or complex that makes her hide herself like that, and he has shown interest in seeing more of her which she responded coyly to. Foxglove has probably already seen Mike naked, it's only fair Mike gets to see what she is packing, and from there it is a 50% chance that romance blooms.
>>
>>11113644
You'll grow out of that sexual insecurity one day anon.
>>
>>11113679
>probably already seen Mike naked
There's no probably about it. Foxglove was in there for Mike's first shower.
>>
File: fat.png (131KB, 800x846px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
131KB, 800x846px
>>11113580
Nah she obese.
>>
>>11113796
Considering this is /5N@F/ we're talking about you probably think Mike's crayon illustration of Nisha depicted her as obese.
>>
chub good
>>
>>11113796
>she can go toe-to-toe with robots

that's a muscle gut, son

>>11113679
>>11113735
this isn't an h-game, seeing someone naked doesn't equate to marriage
>>
>>11113847
Nope unless they have the body of a typical bimbo supermodel they're bad.
>>
File: thinking classification.jpg (111KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
thinking classification.jpg
111KB, 1024x1022px
>>11108165
Who is she keeping this secret from? If Mike did to Foxglove what you do to someone to normally get them pregnant then wouldn't he already know what sex she is?
>>
>>11113960
>implying Mike was conscious for Foxglove
>>
>>11113882
>muscle gut
sounds like someone's been roiding, huh? I guess we finally figured out which one of the cast really has that feminine penis.
>>
>AO3 is convinced Foxglove is female, never even questioned it
Holy shit how does subtext work
>>
>>11114145
Roommates is too smart for your average furfag.
>>
>>11114127
https://pastebin.com/qFw4zhGp
No you don't. Your shame ain't going nowhere, DenialAnon.
>>
>>11114145
Denial is a powerful motivator. Something not outright stated can be dismissed if one wishes.
>>
>>11113960
It's common knowledge that humans procreate through pollination. He just needs to be in the same room and BAM, pregnant. Get your human facts straight.
>>
>>11114102
>Foxglove learns Mike is a human
>Starts harvesting and selling his semen on deepweb humie sites
>One of the biggest orders she receives is from an extremely eager anonymous bidder
>A few months later, Bonbon seems to have put on weight
>>
>>11114145
>>11114172
>>11114192
what are you talking about?

everyone there saw the joke, realized it was a joke and moved on

they didn't latch onto it and use it as a poster child for their gender politics like all the furfags in the vg general did
>>
>>11114248
That sounds entirely like something Foxglove would do.
Sounds like something Bonbon would do too. Shame she didn't believe Mike when she met him. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
>>
>>11114530
t. AO3 reader
>>
>>11114700
I think "Why buy the milk when you can get the cow for free?" fits this situation better.
>>
>>11114530
>>11114790
The absolute state of fox dick thirsters
>>
>>11114798
I laughed way harder tan I should have at that. Thank you.
>>
>>11114824
I'm not the one vehemently in denial about AltMangle's Roommates adaptation sharing certain qualities with the original.
>>
>>11114700
foxglove actually grew a conscious over taking dick pics and decided against it

bonbon straight up realized she was being an autistic furfag and repented, also she kept things squarely at the "wacking off to butt pics" level prior

they were both creepers initially, but they weren't at candy in the back of a van levels
>>
>>11114931
What do you mean by AltManlge and "the original"? Foxglove and Weaver's Mangle?
>>
>>11114931
the original didn't have a dick either or even a gender, it was a fucking robot

you're being delusional about cartoon fox dicks and approaching "weaver's personal sperg" levels of autism here
>>
File: IMG_2704.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2704.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>11115035
Let's head off this conversation now.
>>
But seriously guys, who should Mike impregnate?
>>
Does Foxglove have a tiny dick or does he tuck it in the waistband of his panties?
>>
>>11115089
Nisha?
>>
>>11114990
Sometime in early to mid 2015, I believe, Weaver came up with a second set of the FNAF1 and 2 animatronics that were in a sister location that were all referred to as Alt<whatever>.
And by "original" I meant AltMangle, as that is the version of Mangle that Foxglove is based on.
>>
>>11115155
It's just a troll in denial that Foxglove has a dick or a retard who can't into subtext.
>>
>>11115155
Oh, I thought he only had one animatronic Mangle. Huh.
>>
>>11115089
Chiclet. Also Mike telling her how beautiful she is and her being embarrassed by it.
>>
>>11115190
Or maybe you're the retard who looks for every excuse to imagine every character has a penis because you're a closet homo.
>>
>>11115227
He has two different versions of all his animatronics: original, and alternate. That's why whoever editing the TVTropes page is a fucking moron because they think Faz is "Phantom Freddy" or Bonbon is some "genderswapped toy alt blue male female Toy Bonnie" or whatever.

Fred and Faz are the original and alt versions of Freddy.
Bonnie and Bonworth are the original and alt versions of Bonnie.
Chichi and Cheeky are the original and alt versions of Chica.
Rackham and Haddock are the original and alt versions of Foxy.
Peanut and Frederick are the original and alt versions of Toy Freddy.
Bonbon and Bonnibel are the original and alt versions of Toy Bonnie.
Goose and Chiclet are the original and alt versions of Toy Chica.
Mango and Foxglove are the original and alt versions of Mangle.
>>
>>11115253
>closet homo
Oh it's ok anon, you'll come to terms you're gay and stop all this projecting and denial.
>>
>>11115329
>N-no you!
Double faggot.
>>
>>11105055
>>11105213

>After the cancer Cheeky was told she probably couldn't get preggers
>Hooks up with Mike, figure it'll be fun until he moves on to someone he can have a family with
>Mike knocks her up
>Her face when
>>
>>11115111
The fuck do you think she hides the entire lower half of her body for, huh? There's no mental complex or insecurity, she doesn't want people to see her fucking 4 foot flaccid penis dangling around like a third leg. Hell, she could probably beat Freddy to death with it if she wanted to.
>>
>>11115407
And I thought it couldn't get any sweeter, but now you've gone and proved me wrong.
>>
>>11115407
I still really like the idea of Mike eating Cheeky's egg for breakfast after sex.
>they fug
>next morning
>"Mike!"
>She's holding an egg
>"Well hey looks like you won't be a daddy. So scrambled or fried?"
>>
File: 1485719236239.jpg (139KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1485719236239.jpg
139KB, 640x432px
>>11115329
>>11115346
If you've posted in this thread, you better come to terms with it. This is the board for furfaggotry, and we're here for a reason.
>>
>>11115089
Nisha, April and Cheeky.
>>
>>11115720
Cheeky. I think she'd make a good mother when it comes down to it.
>>
>>11115779
>Slutty girl that tries to sleep with everyone
>Good mother
Choose one
>>
File: IMG_2707.png (59KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.png
59KB, 400x571px
>>11115089
Bonbon. Can you imagine the way she's flip her shit when she realized she was having a human baby? Plus romantically it's be really appropriate. She gets her greatest fantasy of having a human boyfriend without realizing it until after the fact.
>>
>>11115829
Ah, yes, if they aren't wholesome christian values they don't come off as loving, protective, knowledgable and willing to get their hands dirty to benefit those around them.

A skilled mechanic who moonlights as a nurse for her crippled housemates is obviously of poor moral fiber.

Certainly her willingness to charge into a fucking death trap for her friends shows the child would have serious abandonment issues.

The keeping a smile and optimism even after invasive surgery and cancer, combined with quick wit wordplay with mike and sense of humor make her a terrible match for someone.
>>
>>11115917
Learn to recognize bait anon.
>>
>>11115917
Exactly, I'm happy you finally see reason.
>>
This thread: "Mangle is ambiguously gendered, there's nothing definitive."
Also this thread: "He's definitely a dude though"
>>
>>11115302
>Bonnie and Bonworth are the original and alt versions of Bonnie.
>Bonnie
>>
>>11115916
stop pushing your pregnancy fetish
>>
File: i'm sad.png (182KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
i'm sad.png
182KB, 539x539px
>>11111110
>>11111177
>best monstro waifu almost had a get
>>
The strawpoll is open! Vote on best girl now!
http://www.strawpoll.me/13745487/r
>>
>>11116286
It's probably for the best.
>>
>>11116295
http://www.strawpoll.me/13745487
here's the actual link, yours links to the results page
>>
>>11116330
Thanks friend.
>>
>>11116330
I'd have thought there'd be at least a couple votes for Beanie. Certainly more so than April!
>>
One for the boys
http://www.strawpoll.me/13745694
>>
>>11117117
2 votes
>>
>>11116190
This for fucks sake.
>>
>>11117117
Think I'd fuck Foxglove, because feminine penis and hips is best option if I had too, but Bonsworth is best bro.
>>
>>11118058
>Foxglove's hips
Dude, you're lucky if you see her ankles even once
>>
>>11118233
You just need to fight voyeuristic fire with fire.
>>
>>11118233
>her
>>
>>11118331
Your clumsy attempts at trolling are almost cute
>>
>>11109277

>tfw you will never get to spoon bonworth
>tfw you will never get to rub his quads cause they hurt from doing work all day
>tfw he will never say "I sure am a lucky feller to have you"
>tfw you will never get to sneak out of bed early to make the apartment breakfast and him a packed lunch

Why live?
>>
>>11119074
>ywn amputate Bonworth's arms as well
>ywn use his rabbit hole as your cum dump
>ywn grab his waist and slam him up and down, treating him like nothing more than a fleshlight
>hwn futilely struggle to fend you off with his stumps

Why live indeed?
>>
>>11114184
But why though?
>>
>>11119194
>>11119194
>>11119194
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.