[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tlhg/ - The Loud House General Real Thread Edition >Boo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 174

File: 1472864650548.jpg (127KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1472864650548.jpg
127KB, 848x1199px
/tlhg/ - The Loud House General
Real Thread Edition

>Booru:
http://tlb.booru.org

>Fanfics:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=2

>Thread Archive:
https://pastebin.com/4EvqQn5K

———————————

>Episodes:
http://pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

>Extras:
http://pastebin.com/59KNQH3Z

———————————

News:

>Paramount making The Loud House Movie due 2020
http://deadline.com/2017/03/spongebob-loud-house-sherlock-gnomes-1202054433

>New Books & DVD Announced
http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/03/new-loud-house-books-and-dvd-announced.htmml

———————————

Upcoming Episodes:

Future Tense
>When Mom and Dad meet a new accomplished family, they worry that their kids aren't doing enough activities to ensure a successful future.

Yes-Man
>The Loud sisters need help from the "master of persuasion", AKA Lincoln. He will teach them how they can ask Mom and Dad for money.

Friend or Faux
>Lisa gets her kindergarten report card back to discover she’s gotten an F– in social skills. To bring up her grade, she must make a friend.

No Laughing Matter
>When Luan realizes how her siblings complain about her jokes, she gives up her passion. But the others feel bad about it, so they have to show Luan that she is funny.
>>
>>11023999
nigger there are six of these stop this
>>
>>11023999
trips confirm
>>
File: obr4472.jpg (363KB, 1600x1233px) Image search: [Google]
obr4472.jpg
363KB, 1600x1233px
“I have an angelic dream that one day earthly nations will rise up and live out the true meaning of their creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'

I have an angelic dream that one day on the planet Earth, the sons of Angels of Heaven and the sons of former Angels of Darkness will be able to sit down together at the table of love and brotherhood.

I have an angelic dream that one day even the planet Earth, the desert planet, a planet sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of slavery and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have an angelic dream that My children of Earth will one day live on this planet where they will not be judged by their position and role but by the content of their character.

I have an angelic dream that people will begin speaking in CZECH – in A SINGLE planetary language and will throw away 7000 different languages poked here by the infernal saurians from lots of other worlds so that people could never understand themselves.

I have an angelic dream that people on the Earth will begin using their SPIRITUAL HEARTS in their lives, where they have Creator’s highest truth, love, wisdom, good and intelligence and the avails from these.

I have an angelic dream that one day, people will begin using the technologies only for their USE, use of planet Earth and the entire Creation, and will stop slaving for useless things, and that they, once for all, get rid of all weapons given here by the saurians from hells.

I have an angelic dream that people will eliminate all infernal media that destroy people’s lives, manipulate them, misinform and confuse them and disallow them to attain happiness, health, love, truth, wisdom and all uses from these.
>>
File: obr4097x_en.jpg (23KB, 228x314px) Image search: [Google]
obr4097x_en.jpg
23KB, 228x314px
>>11024823
I have an angelic dream that one day, people will begin looking up to the East instead of the West, i.e., to the INCREASE OF LIGHT – the love and truth, thus to the path of THE ASCENSION TO THE HEAVENS.

I have an angelic dream that every day, people will sing together in joy, happiness and health and work for society a minimum of time much like the Angels in Heavens do. In 2009, this is 4 hours a day and, after due transformation of the infernal sucking system into the heavenly system, this would be just 2 hours a day.

I have an angelic dream that one day the puppet-mankind on the planet Earth shall rise up from the manacles of remote control by the Forces of Darkness, cease pointless slaving for material regarded as a god, and take its life into its own hands by means of THE PRIME CREATOR'S PURE LOVE.

I have an angelic dream that mankind will throw away the yoke of curse of the negative state, will cease once and for all being a puppet-mankind of the saurians from Darkness, and will join THE BIG HEAVENLY FAMILY OF ANGELIC WORLDS IN A PURE LOVE just as it has been since time immemorial – since times of creation by THE PRIME CREATOR OF ALL AND EVERYTHING !

I have an angelic dream that this mankind will fly up free to the Heavens, and it will keep its experience of the world of slavery and fallacy just for the reason of never again coming under seducement and temptation of the Forces of Darkness and their negative state.

This angelic dream I see in beautiful bright colors as the future of people on the planet Earth which they choose in understanding that only PURE LOVE IN THEIR HEARTS SETS THEM FREE !

There is no force to stop this angelic dream, for THE LIGHT WINS AND THE LIGHT IS THE SOURCE OF LIFE given to us as a gift from THE PRIME CREATOR OF ALL AND EVERYTHING, WHO HAS BEEN FOR EONS EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERYTHING – THE ABSOLUTE LOVE, WISDOM, GOOD, TRUTH AND INTELLIGENCE.

Given to all of you, dear people, by THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.”
>>
File: obr4500.jpg (606KB, 1600x1180px) Image search: [Google]
obr4500.jpg
606KB, 1600x1180px
>>11024834
The true sense of nativity in human body
is to reach the cognition of God,
and if we simply turn to God,
we'll find out that
God has been waiting for us all the time.
CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD
THE NEW REVELATION
UNIVERSAL LIFE
THE MYSTERY OF THE PSEUDO-CREATORS
The true spiritual level of beings in Creation
is given by their relation
to the Prime Creator of all and everything,
The Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
File: obr761x_e.jpg (35KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
obr761x_e.jpg
35KB, 500x601px
>>11024856
LOVE EACH OTHER

LOVE EACH OTHER AND BE IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE,
IN OTHER WAY ROUND YOU ARE CONTROLLED.

YOU ARE BECOMING THE TRUE MEN BY LOVE,
BUT SOMEBODY'S PUPPETS BY UNLOVING.

BY LOVING YOU ARE OBTAINING FREEDOM, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS,
BY UNLOVING THEN TOIL, PAIN AND SLAVERY.

BECAUSE OF YOUR NATURE - IT IS LOVING,
AND WHAT IT IS NOT - SLAVERY AND TROUBLES.

SO DEAR PEOPLE TRY TO BE RESCUED

OF YOUR BAD, UNREAL PRESENT LIVING ON EARTH.

WE LOVE YOU, THE COSMIC PEOPLE.

Message 1675
>>
File: obr123.jpg (61KB, 520x437px) Image search: [Google]
obr123.jpg
61KB, 520x437px
>>11024869
YOU ARE IN A PUPPET-WORLD

Your physical bodies are 95 % controlled
by the negative entities on planet Earth
and from elsewhere in the universe.

The pseudo-creators from the space have encapsulated
your Spirit and soul into the proton CAPSULES,
so your true Spirit and your true soul is with your physical
body only in 5 % communication !!!

By your own choice, you appear in a pseudo-world,
which is 95 % controlled by the Forces of darkness through
thousands of the control programs, under PERMISSION
of the Prime Creator of all and everybody
for the sake of a SPIRITUAL LEARNING on one's own skin.

Some of you are here in order to develop
the LOVE TO GOOD, TRUTH, WISDOM, and to LIFE,
to be useful and to help YOUR NEIGHBOR, that is,
to develop the LOVE TO THE PRIME CREATOR OF ALL
AND EVERYTHING.

The majority of you here chooses developing
the LOVE TO EVILS, UNTRUTHS, FOOLISHNESS,
thus the LOVE TO MATTER – LOVE OF THIS WORLD,
that is, LOVE TO INFERNAL PSEUDO-CREATORS
FROM THE DARK WORLDS.

Any one of such CHOICES
brings its CONSEQUENCES, OUTCOMES AND RESULTS
which every individual in this or future life
WILL EXPERIENCE ON HIS/HER OWN SKIN - EMPIRICALLY AND CONCRETELY.

You may find all information on the web site
www.angels-heaven.org
containing 7000 pages of texts and 3000 pictures,
especially in the series of books of THE NEW REVELATION,
and also in books

I.-X. TALKS WITH TEACHINGS FROM MY COSMIC FRIENDS,
HEAVEN AND HELL, THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT
AND CHRIST EXPOSES THE STATE OF DEMONS.

Ivo A. Benda with the Prime Creator of all and everything.

Message 1709 24.11. and 25.12. 2002.
>>
File: obr4414.jpg (1MB, 3744x2106px) Image search: [Google]
obr4414.jpg
1MB, 3744x2106px
>>11024887
1) Who are Cosmic People of the Forces of Light - Angels of Heavens - and why are they here
2) Problem of destroying the planet Earth by earhtly civilization, especially by the coarse vibrations
3) Purification and cleansing of planet Earth and the possibility of evacuation
4) Hierarchy of the Universe and incarnation
5) The Cosmic laws of our Prime Creator
6) Spiritual teaching, spiritual path and the mission of some people
7) Present division of souls into 4 vibration segments
8) Creation of Universes
9) Civilizations in our Solar System and in some of the closest solar systems
10) The Cosmic Federation of planets
11) Life on spaceships and planets of civilizations of the Forces of Light
12) Necessity of a change of thinking and behavior of Earth men; love and coarse vibrations
13) Communication with the Cosmic people, conditions of contact
14) Practical ways of working upon oneself and helping other people
15) Correction of some information about history of the planet Earth
16) Atlantean civilization
17) How to spread the information from the Cosmic people, addressing governments and personal visits of these
18) The control programs of the Forces of darkness; the state of demons
19) Some 3000 pictures of Cosmic people, their spaceships and other illustrations
>>
File: obr467.jpg (603KB, 1600x1180px) Image search: [Google]
obr467.jpg
603KB, 1600x1180px
>>11024894
"Dear people,

I am asking you to have just 1 minute of time and to read this text to the end. Try to visualize our beautiful blue planet Earth, nicely shining in the space. She is beautiful and living.

She is giving us everything we need for living.

Now she is in jeopardy - "thanks" to our behavior, she is in the danger of destruction.
She needs our help urgently. Within our hearts is hidden a true and real love - this is what our Mother Earth needs the most.
Therefore, let's send this love in a thought to our beautiful and graceful Earth - EVERY DAY at 9 p.m., for at least 10 minutes.

Because if she dies, we will die too !!!"

Motto:

“When you all enter this path and begin living like us, being able to share everything with each other, being able to work and to give your work to the whole, but all of you, it will make a difference. ...”
"Ptaah, the commander of the Cosmic Squadron from Pleiades."
>>
File: obr1816.jpg (315KB, 1170x982px) Image search: [Google]
obr1816.jpg
315KB, 1170x982px
>>11024907
PEOPLE, WAKE UP !

DO YOU STILL LET REPTILIANS CONTROL YOU ?

THEN YOU ARE PUPPETS OF A BIG PUPPET THEATRE,
YOU ARE UNFREE SLAVES
AND YOU NEVER HAVE TIME
BECAUSE YOU ARE DRIVEN BY MONEY,
MATERIAL WORLD, DELIGHTS,
AND YOU DO NOT USE LOVE AND FEELINGS
AMONG EACH OTHER.

PUT YOURSELVES TOGETHER AND SHOW OTHERS
THAT YOU ARE NOT EMPTY PAWNS
ON THE CHESS BOARD OF THE NEGATIVE
EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEINGS OF THE FORCES OF DARKNESS !

THE ONLY WAY TO FREEDOM IS THE WAY OF LOVE,
HARMONY, FEELING AND GOODNESS.

WELL, WAKE UP FROM YOUR
LONG "WINTER" SLEEP
AND OPEN YOUR HEARTS AND FEELINGS !

WE KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU
AND WE LOVE YOU.

COSMIC PEOPLE OF THE FORCES OF LIGHT.
>>
File: obr4118.jpg (2MB, 2513x3638px) Image search: [Google]
obr4118.jpg
2MB, 2513x3638px
>>11024920
THE APPEAL TO ALL PEOPLE

PEOPLE,
STOP DESTRUCTING THE PLANET EARTH AND YOURSELVES.
DO NOT ALLOW NEGATIVE ETs,
SO-CALLED "REPTILIANS" OR "SAURIANS",
TO CONTROL YOU, STOP BEING THEIR PUPPETS !

BECOME FREE BEINGS
BY RADIATING LOVE, HARMONY, HUMILITY AND GOOD.
THIS IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE KIND OF WORK ON YOURSELVES.

LUAN LOUD IS ONE WHO IS AFFECTED

COSMIC PEOPLE OF THE FORCES OF LIGHT LOVE US ALL
AND THEY ARE HELPING THOSE
WHO WANT TO BE HELPED.

HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF YOUR
FUTURE LIVES – INCARNATIONS – ARE AT STAKE.
THEY WILL BE EITHER IN BODIES OF THE COSMIC PEOPLE
OR IN BODIES OF PRIMITIVE NATURAL NATIONS
OF TRIBAL SOCIETIES.

IVO A. BENDA AND THE COSMIC PEOPLE.
>>
File: obr799.jpg (847KB, 1683x1215px) Image search: [Google]
obr799.jpg
847KB, 1683x1215px
>>11024933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qih7OxRSZi0 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrkBpEjMLzE [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C634__YlEpI [Embed]

The commander of the Grand Cosmic Squadron of 10 million mother space ships with headquarters at the space station SHARE.

He emanates LOVE, WISDOM, HUMBLENESS, PATIENCE,
but also STRICTNESS and RESPONSIBILITY.

THE COSMIC GUARD. Lovely friend.

He is in charge of a part of the Universe which the Cosmic people call Bella, Quadra, or the Fourth Sector of the Universe.

The basis of his work lies in the constant excellent communication with the PRIME CREATOR OF ALL AND EVERYBODY
as well as with another heavenly hierarchy of this Universe.
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 359x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 359x594px
Scientology is SO last year.

Wambology is all the rage now.
>>
File: obr283x_e.jpg (46KB, 390x683px) Image search: [Google]
obr283x_e.jpg
46KB, 390x683px
>>11024943
He comes from a high spiritual society in the fifth dimension of Heaven of the planet NIRBUA (our Venus in the third dimension).

In addition to the half-substantial body, he's got thousands of mental bodies by means of which he works in many parts of the Universe. He communicates with thousands of beings simultaneously.

A hug with this beautiful being is an unparalleled and unforgettable experience, which brings you, dear people, to tears.

His place of work was painted e.g. by Terezka from Havirov (Czech republic) on several beautiful paintings, which you may find among our pictures at www.angels-light.org .

He has the wife Ester and the oldest son Isaac, he loves all people of planet Earth and looks forward to the further cooperation with a new civilization on planet Earth in the fifth dimension after purification and cleansing of old planet Earth. He is 28,000 years old, his face looks like a face of 18 years old average Earth man.

He cooperated and lived also in the Atlantean civilization until its fall 11,200 years ago.

The information system www.angels-heaven.org www.cosmic-people.com that you are having in front of you has been created thanks to Ashtar’s realization of our Prime Creator‘s plan, together with me - Ivo A. Benda - and other terrestrials with this mission.

This realization is supported by Ashtar’s Grand Cosmic Squadron, Ptaah’s Cosmic Squadron from Pleiades and, moreover, by thousands of civilizations of the Forces of Light who are closely watching and analyzing the development on planet Earth.
>>
File: obr277.jpg (424KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
obr277.jpg
424KB, 1754x1240px
>>11024953
Dear Ivo,

I, Ashtar, am greeting you sincerely and I wish you success in your work for people.

We have a lot of work with those humanoids, who have constantly been flying here, but you do not have to be afraid, everything is watched and under control.
>>
>>11024951
I think your Luan is broken dude.
>>
File: obr2901.jpg (342KB, 1034x731px) Image search: [Google]
obr2901.jpg
342KB, 1034x731px
>>11024966
We love you, dear people, and so we believe that we will be able to commence contacts in a greater scale and so be able to meet often in person. We are constantly ready to help you, just as you help people on this planet Earth and strive to manage as soon as possible these difficult times, this period of transition, which is so important for you and for us as well, for we are feeling like your brothers and we want you to join us in such a way that people who would be thus prepared can contact us in person, and then it will only depend on their free decision where they want to live. This planet is so much polluted with coarse vibrations that it is necessary to carry out cardinal cleansing in such a way that the soil and things on it submerge under seas, and the soil under seas lifts up above the sea level in order to be populated by those people who have decided for this before. We know these people are here and their number will not be low, it is necessary to inform them so that they will have an option to act according to the on-coming events and to prepare for coming of the New age. We know this will be difficult, but is given by the fact that there are various groups of people here, part of which will definitely refuse joining us since they are self-centered, interested in their own success, and are materialistic and matter-oriented. This is why your work is necessary - so that the true people, people with higher spiritual values, can be informed about us and decide themselves what to do in the on-coming period.
>>
File: obr1862.jpg (258KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
obr1862.jpg
258KB, 1754x1240px
>>11024984
We love you, and we wish you all well, so that you can really uplift yourselves to a new higher level of being in such a way that you join us and that you will receive and accept spiritual teaching and love for Creator, who governs all and creates all. We would like you to manage and fulfill these on-coming tasks, and everything thus goes smoothly as it should, and we know it will be this way. It depends also on you, Ivo, on your further efforts, and therefore we strive that you go on well.

Miluska has advanced so much that she communicates with us constantly, but she doesn't have to devote herself to work as much as you do, we know that, and so we think we will be able to meet with you soon so that we can talk more and so that you can get to know us better.

The Loud House was created by the great light.

This was transmitted to you by Ashtar himself, the commander of the Grand Cosmic Squadron.”
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 817x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 817x817px
>>11024971
What are you taking about?
She's perfectly fine. See?
>>
File: obr2000.jpg (2MB, 2068x2924px) Image search: [Google]
obr2000.jpg
2MB, 2068x2924px
>>11024989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0qO9X6saQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEMF50ToEek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9gJsvBRgM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vLOJPBAfvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsfLxA_HAaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5pXxt-io4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6in5YnDZ4
>>
>>11024999
I see
>>
File: Sweet chocolate.png (146KB, 230x383px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet chocolate.png
146KB, 230x383px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>11024066
Then it's on you and the others to do their part and report it.

A guy pretty much admitted to doing it in a thread last night and if he keeps spamming you can get him banned.
>>
File: 1476600362680.jpg (727KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476600362680.jpg
727KB, 1024x1280px
>>11025042
So that we at least get to see what she's like, even if we'll never have her
>>
real dead hour?
>>
>>11025149
People don't know where to go with all this bullshit of all these threads, or are just waiting for them to get deleted and see which stays
>>
I'm sticking to this thread
>>
>>11025178
I think mods don't delete the thread that obviously all people are using.
>>
File: 149089089727.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
149089089727.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
Whatcha listening to, /TLHG/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g
>>
>>11025269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llJ1FYh-bwY
>>
>>11025269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8
>>
>>11025269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIWyZmFSep0
>>
extra cheese pizza>pineapple pizza>pepperoni pizza
trixie>starlight glimmer>twilight sparkle
lana>all other siblings
amd>nvidia
razer>corsair
microsoft>nintendo
torbjorn>soldier 76
legend quest>tlh>mlp>su
dogs>cats
digital art>paint art
>>
>>11025324
Protip: ignore him
>>
File: death.gif (215KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
death.gif
215KB, 300x200px
>>11025324
The Peak of Loud House Shitposting.

God, what the hell has happened to this General?
>>
>>11025389
People are bored
>>
reposting buncoln...again.
>>
>>11025428
>>
>>11025428
why, do you need more (You)s
>>
>>11025441
>>
>>11025454
>>11025446
for nothing really, just reposting it.
>>
File: tumblr_ounnxr0Opx1wra4xno1_1280.jpg (86KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ounnxr0Opx1wra4xno1_1280.jpg
86KB, 676x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd9ULJf2jqU
>>
File: 1476609976038.png (853KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476609976038.png
853KB, 1280x720px
>>11025269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

Wonder if someone could draw Lincoln as the firestartah
>>
>>11025373
OK stop, you proved your shitty taste
>>
File: 1444823748689.jpg (95KB, 441x404px) Image search: [Google]
1444823748689.jpg
95KB, 441x404px
>This thread
>>
File: 13467979813412.jpg (19KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
13467979813412.jpg
19KB, 240x300px
>>11025269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0U5JyT7OBI
>>
>>11025269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qYqi-EMErU
>>
File: 1496130177503.gif (311KB, 405x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496130177503.gif
311KB, 405x393px
What a little slut. Probably shags all the cats in the neighborhood
>>
File: 13464679742.jpg (40KB, 597x401px) Image search: [Google]
13464679742.jpg
40KB, 597x401px
>>11025694
>RA
>>
File: luan loud with a gun.jpg (33KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
luan loud with a gun.jpg
33KB, 720x404px
Does anybody know who made this picture?
>>
File: 14096397528.png (76KB, 180x330px) Image search: [Google]
14096397528.png
76KB, 180x330px
>>11025694
>hot doggin
>>
>>11025715
phee
>>
File: obr2445.jpg (278KB, 1210x855px) Image search: [Google]
obr2445.jpg
278KB, 1210x855px
>>11025012
Dear reader,

I would like to present you the conditions for contacts with FRIENDS from Cosmos and with our Creator. These conditions are listed in texts of "Talks with teachings" books, and I present them here summarily. Those of you who have too materialist thinking and have your sentiment inhibited, focus on removal of these barriers.
The conditions here are actually conditions of abidance to Cosmic Laws of PRIME CREATOR OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY, and thanks to them, you will increase and stabilize your vibratory - spiritual level. Cosmic people long for contacts with every earthman fulfilling these conditions. As of July 6, 1998, 670 000 people in the Czech Republic have experienced such contacts. After fulfillment of these conditions, everybody can contact the Creator, too.
>>
File: obr4138.jpg (204KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
obr4138.jpg
204KB, 1240x1754px
>>11025767
1. Live a loving, harmonious, well-ordered and spiritually - sentimentally founded life. Love your Prime Creator of everything and everybody, your Spirit and physical body - by this you love your Creator, for you are part of him/her. Don't drink alcohol excessively, preferably not at all; don't smoke cigarettes excessively, preferably not at all. Forgive yourself and your fellows.

2. Love other human beings, even those who harm you, for they do only what they can.

3. Love all other Creations, the "living" and "non-living" ones, i.e. nature, plants, animals, and the planet Earth who is a higher being than us.

4. Reduce eating of meat to minimum, best no meat at all.

5. Eliminate - destroy any negative literature, i.e. books and magazines about wars, eroticism and negative extraterrestrials (UFO - abductions, crashes of ships, etc.) - irradiators of coarse-vibratory energies.

6. Don't read negative books and magazines, don't watch negative movies. It's recommended to ignore politics since it's full of coarse vibrations.

7. Don't possess excessive property (2 and more houses for yourself, 2 and more cars for yourself, etc.)

8. Help people in need according to your potentialities.

9. Work for people at least in the matter of spreading information about Friends from Cosmos (in a moderate, unobtrusive manner).

10. Don't harm other creations.
>>
File: obr4839x_en.jpg (81KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
obr4839x_en.jpg
81KB, 500x502px
>>11025777
When Barbara Marciniak and I met in 1988, we had both just begun an exciting new phase of our lives: I had moved to Michigan to birth a new magazine, Connecting Link, with publishers Barrie and Susie Konicov, and Barbara was birthing the Pleiadian channelings. After years of working many and varied jobs while traveling, searching, and studying consciousnessexpanding material, we had created for ourselves work that encompassed who we were and what we believed, and we were excited about it.

During the next two years, Barbara and I traveled to many expos, played a lot with the Pleiadian teachings, and generally had a great time with all of it. We talked about doing a book of the Pleiadian teachings but never really pushed it; the book would come when it was time.

The year 1990, the beginning of the "unnamed decade," came. Connecting Link was getting well established, and Barbara had made some three hundred tapes with the Pleiadians. I felt it was time for me to move back to New York, where I could continue to do the magazine on my computer as well as do more networking. I also felt it was time to do the book.

When I thought of "the book," I imagined that the Pleiadians would dictate it to me and that I would simply transcribe the tapes, edit the material, and there it would be. It would take no particular effort and very little time out of my pressing magazine schedule. So, in May, when Barbara and I sat down to do a "book channeling," I was quite surprised to hear the Pleiadians' idea of how to do the book.
>>
File: obr4504.jpg (2MB, 2970x2100px) Image search: [Google]
obr4504.jpg
2MB, 2970x2100px
>>11025803
The Pleiadians assured me that they would not dictate the book to me and that I would have to pull it together through my own process. I was intrigued. They said to me, "If this book was just given to you, you would be an employee. What effort would it be of yours? It is going to be a birthing of something for you, a birthing of process in yourself that is a whole new way of utilizing creativity."

Phew! "OK, so, how do I do this miraculous process?" I asked. "Where do I begin?"

They answered, "You are going to piece this together using your intuition only. This is not at all to be a logical-mind project. By using your intuition, you will be guided and tested to see if you can perform and complete a project without your logical mind knowing the steps that are coming next. It will be a tremendous exercise for you. It will lift you into a much higher place of consciousness, a higher place of order, and a higher place of trust. When it is completed and is very successful, you will say, 'I don't know how I did it. I have no idea.'
>>
>>11025838

"The story will show that if you can clear people of their personal information, they can go cosmic. The process that you will be going through during the next few moons will be very intense for you. You will go through the process of an initiation yourself as you write it. You have some mastering to achieve in a few areas during the next six moons, and all of this is tied together."

They said that I was to listen to the tapes and transcribe only the pieces that I felt would go into the book. Barbara's sister, Karen, would intuit what tapes had good information on them and send them to me. Also, my friend Marsha would get impulses on which tapes needed to be included. Then it would be up to me to pick out the parts to use. I was instructed to use no order and not to even think how they would fit together. I could use a one- to five-word code and a bit of color on each page to categorize the information, and that was it.
>>
File: obr4699.jpg (954KB, 1654x2339px) Image search: [Google]
obr4699.jpg
954KB, 1654x2339px
>>11025885
I began to grasp the idea. My logical mind had one more question. I asked the Pleaidians, "Should we attempt to find a publisher before the book is completed, or at least announce that we are doing the book?"

The Pleiadians replied, "Ideally, yes, you will send out the announcement that you are beginning the book. The first time that you sit down to work on it, clear your desk top and have no clutter or disorganization around you. Have a clean space, with your crystal stones that will assist you. Then you can make a prayer of intention by saying, 'I am now announcing that I am beginning a book, and I am sending this announcement out to anyone who is a publisher and to anyone who is involved in bringing this data into publication for those whom it will serve best. It is my intention that the person to publish this book discover me and be brought to me, and I promise that I will be available for that recognition. I understand that I have very little to do with this. That part is not mine. I understand that I am to broadcast the announcement like I am sending out the birth announcement and that a response will be sent to me. In this I trust.' That is it; it will be brought to you.
>>
>>
File: 1495400954111.jpg (168KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495400954111.jpg
168KB, 1200x900px
Would you let her instruct you on jerking off?
>>
File: 1409008967833.png (268KB, 482x366px) Image search: [Google]
1409008967833.png
268KB, 482x366px
>>11025981
Who's this QT?
>>
>>11026025
A background character that shows up in Spell It Out
>>
>>11026025
Spell it Out episode, only see her for a few seconds as a coxswain yelling "stroke"
>>
File: 1497553726916.gif (277KB, 217x317px) Image search: [Google]
1497553726916.gif
277KB, 217x317px
>>11025269
https://youtu.be/-7fBmlX80fA
>>
File: 1495394512279.jpg (70KB, 425x475px) Image search: [Google]
1495394512279.jpg
70KB, 425x475px
You didn't bully Lori, did you?
>>
>>11025269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kJ8vU-Fb9M
>>
File: it's august.png (334KB, 871x552px) Image search: [Google]
it's august.png
334KB, 871x552px
Trick or treat
>>
File: Bruh.png (230KB, 463x425px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.png
230KB, 463x425px
I watched the previous thread but I still don't understand why they are 4-6 threads.
>>
File: 15024889091105.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
15024889091105.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>11026201
I want Lori to bully me
>>
File: Lenizilla-08 Lioxdz (Reptar Ed).png (133KB, 706x765px) Image search: [Google]
Lenizilla-08 Lioxdz (Reptar Ed).png
133KB, 706x765px
ANON - Update and New Chapters List (MO4444R!)
>https://pastebin.com/DMPFQ29u

HIGHLIGHTED FIC OF THE DAY
>>Dog Day Afternoon<<
Author: themaninthecouch
WIP - https://pastebin.com/t2AC9fE1
Last Update: 21-08-2016
>lincoln thinks he's hypnotized lynn, and forgotten how to snap her out of it, but she had other plans from the start

NEWS & Q/A

>hypnobob >i have made a little progress, but its still a wip.
https://pastebin.com/PJZnuLPi Big Kid Test (NSFW)

>Ultrahand >updated again
https://pastebin.com/WUyAVxhQ Going Away Present: Chapter Two- Part II- Christmas

>hospice-writer >Updated Lily's Crush
https://pastebin.com/AQdtvVem Lily's Crush

>wheatgrass >Hey guys, I sat down and churned out a double update. Hope you like it.
https://pastebin.com/qPpETiXB A Little Problem-Chapter 2 (WIP)
https://pastebin.com/XKZ0YupR Through Thicc and Thin (WIP)

>Reivier >here's another link that's sorted better
https://pastebin.com/1vTqraiJ Booru

>Someone_TLH >This one should be up to date
https://pastebin.com/4EvqQn5K /TLHG/ The Loud House General Archives

>thundermoonbear >A thing
https://pastebin.com/iucgmRuW The gods of CC

>thundermoonbear >New Fic
https://pastebin.com/axsKvttU Loud Mountain, Chapter 1: New arrivals

>Yaridovich23 >For those who don't remember, it was a series of cute Lucy/Lincoln moments, but changed to something more. Update starts on Line 301.
https://pastebin.com/V9wCGxhP Lucy's Idol

>Eospag >Leni has a threesome with Pop Pop and Mr. Grouse.
https://pastebin.com/KYbnqnqY Senior Fling

>FumaFam101/SirPage >update line 88
https://pastebin.com/VHj5xRQA Lisacoln (WIP)

>thundermoonbear >New Chapter
https://pastebin.com/uptHRR8a Loud Mountain, Chapter 2: Scratching the surface

>Yourhead >The updated one is the Interlude
https://pastebin.com/AU099Jsq Godless Sound: Interludes
>>
>>11026223
Someone taking advantage of the mods' absence.
>>
>>11026216
cute
>>
So, uhh, who's hungy?
>>
>>11026356
*hungry
>>
>>11026315
Thanks
>>
File: 1478049316027.jpg (985KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478049316027.jpg
985KB, 1920x1080px
>>11026216
What spells would she cast on you?
>>
File: 14905676904.jpg (244KB, 988x768px) Image search: [Google]
14905676904.jpg
244KB, 988x768px
>>11026216
witch bitch
>>
File: 1483207703733.png (90KB, 942x870px) Image search: [Google]
1483207703733.png
90KB, 942x870px
>>11026381
>>
>>11026378
She would curse you with a BBC.
>>
braaaap
>>
File: 1481103635763.png (653KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481103635763.png
653KB, 768x768px
You might got more cash than me, But you ain't got the skills to eat a nigga's ass like me.
>>
File: 1477923501024.jpg (185KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477923501024.jpg
185KB, 1280x900px
Lynndog is best dog
>>
File: 1501981623430.gif (540KB, 389x541px) Image search: [Google]
1501981623430.gif
540KB, 389x541px
>>11026559
The last time I touched a female butt was months ago in the school when a girl accidentally sat over me.
>>
File: image.png (642KB, 877x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
642KB, 877x720px
>>11026587
Oh right, there was that petplay thing I was supposed to do. Oh well
>>
>>11026622
If it's Loud House art or fic, it's never too late
>>
>>
>>11025373
I...i aint even mad
>>
>>11026817
Forced ship
>>
File: 1502241816436.png (13KB, 336x330px) Image search: [Google]
1502241816436.png
13KB, 336x330px
I geniunely can't believe there's people who like pineapple pizza, like, man. Fuck.
>>
File: 1501694169466.png (109KB, 577x438px) Image search: [Google]
1501694169466.png
109KB, 577x438px
>>11026828
#Love Wins
>>
File: bubble butt Luna.png (157KB, 758x823px) Image search: [Google]
bubble butt Luna.png
157KB, 758x823px
>>11026817
Luna's got a nice butt
>>
>>11026843
those type of people, they're not right in the head
>>
>>11026817
I wish I had money to order a commission from this guy
>>
>>11026853
((Koch))
>>
ITT: bands only you listen to
>>
File: Luan sun.jpg (558KB, 1802x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Luan sun.jpg
558KB, 1802x1080px
>>
File: Kimby.png (1MB, 1137x1441px) Image search: [Google]
Kimby.png
1MB, 1137x1441px
>>11026933
What time is it?
>>
File: 1502695722212.jpg (103KB, 750x695px) Image search: [Google]
1502695722212.jpg
103KB, 750x695px
>>
File: 1473902086918.png (77KB, 282x214px) Image search: [Google]
1473902086918.png
77KB, 282x214px
>>11026933
>6 P.M
>>
File: you're glowing.png (115KB, 599x915px) Image search: [Google]
you're glowing.png
115KB, 599x915px
>>11026933
The light of my life
>>
>>11026956

Doesn't matter. There's always a sunrise somewhere in the world.
>>
File: zuki laugh.png (96KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
zuki laugh.png
96KB, 499x499px
>>11026959
>>
Man, some of you drawfags need to stop making your pictures so big.
>>
File: 1502730217639.png (12KB, 232x151px) Image search: [Google]
1502730217639.png
12KB, 232x151px
>>11026609
>school
>>
Should we get a perition going to delete pol? I went there to see how the redpillers were reacti g to trunp disavowing racism. But now i feel like a piece of my soul is tainted.
>>
>>11027025
Yeah, school. Americans call it college?
>>
>>11027056
Sounds like a job for /qa/!
>>
>>11027056
Dont forget youll get the bullet too
>>
god damn why we are so dead
>>
>>11027220
Because multiple threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2437x3549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2437x3549px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkLBtSGKMo
>>
File: 363257 (1).gif (504KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
363257 (1).gif
504KB, 294x233px
Are we living the most important moment in /TLHG/'s history?
>>
File: lucyboop.gif (1MB, 495x428px) Image search: [Google]
lucyboop.gif
1MB, 495x428px
Lucy was made for booping
>>
File: IDGI.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IDGI.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>11027260
Why is everyone but lincoln bald?
>>
File: 1490890890108.jpg (25KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490890890108.jpg
25KB, 249x250px
>>11027348
What? Why?
>>
>>11027348
what do you mean?
>>
>>11027378
I presume it's a shit au.
>>
File: 1501037838065.png (402KB, 750x388px) Image search: [Google]
1501037838065.png
402KB, 750x388px
>>11027260
>>
File: 1502620487329.png (32KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
1502620487329.png
32KB, 235x216px
I'm afraid of the future
>>
File: 363257 (4).png (357KB, 1072x1600px) Image search: [Google]
363257 (4).png
357KB, 1072x1600px
>>11027454
Why?
btw, holy shit I am terrible doing sandwiches.
>>
Come on moherfucker answer me
>>
>When Mom and Dad meet a new accomplished family, they worry that their kids aren't doing enough activities to ensure a successful future.
Is this just a Lori episode?
>>
>>11027512
eat shit
>>
>>11027527
i'm not eating your mom's pussy right now
>>
File: 1491903191648.gif (54KB, 302x463px) Image search: [Google]
1491903191648.gif
54KB, 302x463px
>>11027568
I am
>>
File: Lana (You).png (600KB, 4020x2956px) Image search: [Google]
Lana (You).png
600KB, 4020x2956px
>>11027512
Okay, here's your (you)
>>
>>11027592
Ehh a incest guy, look at this boy, guys, look at him and laugh at him for being a piece of incest shithaha wacky
>>
>>11027522
It's a weird premise. Why are the parents so worried? None of their kids are even in college yet, and six of them aren't even teenagers. They all have plenty of time to ensure a good future.
>>
File: That's the canon ending.png (430KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
That's the canon ending.png
430KB, 1240x1748px
>>11027599
I'm not looking for (You)s, I'm looking for answers. Also, please don't post scat.
>>
>>11027522
The only Louds with a promising future are Lisa and Lana
>>
File: IMG_2997.jpg (804KB, 1760x1952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2997.jpg
804KB, 1760x1952px
Took me some time, but it's now finished
>>
File: 1500512826996.png (1005KB, 1089x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500512826996.png
1005KB, 1089x1080px
>>11027609
better than being a pedo
>>
>>11027633
Hah, I get it. is ... is beca.. is because we are all pedos here, HAH, UPV0TED!
>>
>>11027653
learn to reply to the right person, dipshit.
>>
>>11027653
Fuck this was meant to >>11027637 shit fuck
>>
>>11027633
nice

>>11027653
you quoted the wrong post retard
>>
>>11027633
Good jbo.
>>
>>11027633
Nice, Good job dude
>>
File: 1480426990361.jpg (108KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1480426990361.jpg
108KB, 542x542px
>>11027664
>>
File: i'll fite you.png (499KB, 615x617px) Image search: [Google]
i'll fite you.png
499KB, 615x617px
>>11027622
If you were looking for answers then why didn't you tag the question you was asking in your previous comment, genius. we're anons here, not namefags.
>>
File: 1475361317736.gif (82KB, 580x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475361317736.gif
82KB, 580x420px
>>11027637
I guess you're a.. motherfucker.
Ehh? Ehh??
>>
Man, fuck you
>>
>>11027707
Fuck me, man
>>
File: 1479592219969.png (521KB, 795x864px) Image search: [Google]
1479592219969.png
521KB, 795x864px
>>11027707
>>
File: laughinglouds.png (165KB, 612x514px) Image search: [Google]
laughinglouds.png
165KB, 612x514px
>he doesn't like 2D incest
>he doesn't like cute 2D girls
Damn paragons of virtue we got here... when they don't literally eat shit and think about fucking real animals while wearing fursuits
>>
File: kapiak.png (61KB, 536x411px) Image search: [Google]
kapiak.png
61KB, 536x411px
>>11027693
It is quite obvious that I was speaking to him.
>>
>>11027703
motherfucker? I like that
>>
>>11027630
Lisa I can understand, but why Lana?
>>
File: Lynn checking.jpg (152KB, 842x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lynn checking.jpg
152KB, 842x768px
Hey losers, just grabbing some quads on my way to bed. See ya in the morning.
>>
THIS IS A STICK UP, GIVE ME ALL YOUR LORIS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE
>>
>>11027779
Off by two
Why aren't you playing EQ2
>>
>>11027779
Ehhhhhh

>>11027778
He's a shit eater. Don't talk to him.
>>
File: elmowantsananswer.jpg (11KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
elmowantsananswer.jpg
11KB, 250x192px
No-Pedos:
>Lorifag
>Lenifags
>Lunafags
Pedos:
>Luanfags
>Lynnfags
>Lincolnfags
>Ronnieannefags
>Lucyfags
Ultrapedos:
>Lolafags
>Lanafags
>Lisafags
Trascended pedo:
>Lilyfags
>>
Eat my ass
>>
File: 1488107303294.png (86KB, 467x373px) Image search: [Google]
1488107303294.png
86KB, 467x373px
>>11027785
fuck I forgot the pic
>>
>>11027779
You and >>11027653 are failures
>>
>>11027348
>>11027390
>>11027399
He's referencing to the fact that the whole General is going through a destructive meltdown for seemingly no reason.
>>
File: Stray Cat.png (484KB, 465x737px) Image search: [Google]
Stray Cat.png
484KB, 465x737px
>>11027789
>I'm in the pedo section
Ah fuck.
>>
File: Lori grumpy.jpg (177KB, 808x726px) Image search: [Google]
Lori grumpy.jpg
177KB, 808x726px
>>11027785

No, you're not getting any.
>>
>>11027779
too bad, good night dude
>>
>>11027778
both of them have practical skills, unlike the other Louds
>>
>>11027788
FUCK OFF NICK YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>11027811
we need more fanart of lori in her undies.... or whatever she's wearing.
>>
>>11027826
no u
>>
File: 1474127798740.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474127798740.png
550KB, 350x400px
-Good/cool tier
>Lorifags
>Lunafags
>Luanfags
>Lynnfags
>Lilyfags

-Ok tier
>Lolafags

>Shit tier
>Lenifags
>Lucyfags
>Lanafags
>Lisafags
>>
>>11027789
>in the line between pedo and ultra pedo
Not bad
>>
>>11027856
>lilyfags
they're not fucking good or cool
>>
>>11027874
Explain.
>>
File: Yes.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>11027789
What if I'm attracted to Lisa's mind, not her body. Am I still a pedo?
>>
>>11027892
they're nerds
>>
>>11027856
>Making a tier list based on his own taste
Anon, pls
>>
>>11027900
Are you saying that the Older Lilyfag and japanese Lilyfag are nerds?
>>
File: 1499036117968.jpg (75KB, 566x538px) Image search: [Google]
1499036117968.jpg
75KB, 566x538px
How old are you, /tlhg/?
>>
File: Now lishten here.jpg (82KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
Now lishten here.jpg
82KB, 552x552px
>>11027789

More like

Non-pedos:
>Lorifags
>Lenifags

Hebes
>Lunafags
>Luanfags
>Lynnfags

Pedos
>Lincolnfags
>Ronniefags
>Lucyfags

Ultrapedos:
>Lolafags
>Lanafags
>Lisafags

I will not include the last category because none are that degenerate and those who claim to be only say it to be edgy.
>>
>>11027789
I dont lust for lucy
Thats gross
I would like to tell her good job for being you. And give her some spaghetti
>>
>>11027938
>>
File: 1492710191546.png (154KB, 292x307px) Image search: [Google]
1492710191546.png
154KB, 292x307px
>>11027938
>>
File: Leni hands.jpg (199KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Leni hands.jpg
199KB, 768x768px
Post the Loud who is half your age, or closest to it.
>>
>tfw nobody believes you only like your favorite sister because she's cute
I don't masturbate with her, why do you guys have to think that!?
reeeee
>>
File: 1475688436266.gif (306KB, 613x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475688436266.gif
306KB, 613x450px
>>
File: 1498459366791.jpg (341KB, 770x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1498459366791.jpg
341KB, 770x1076px
>>11027938
>>
>>11027972
19 / 2 = 9.5
Lucy is 8, right?
>>
>>11027938
>>
File: 1475849585948.png (22KB, 233x205px) Image search: [Google]
1475849585948.png
22KB, 233x205px
>>11027972
>>
File: 1501191276077.png (552KB, 743x831px) Image search: [Google]
1501191276077.png
552KB, 743x831px
>>11027973
Why even care in the first place, why care what some fuck that came here from facebook thinks?
Talking about 2D waifus, no matter their age, is what a shitton of people on the entirety of 4chan do
>>
>>11027938
Just turned 37 a few days ago.
>>
>>11028003

If you have been 19 for a while you should post Lincoln instead.
>>
File: 1500953075597.png (211KB, 392x330px) Image search: [Google]
1500953075597.png
211KB, 392x330px
>>11027990
>>
>>11027938
>>
>>11027348
>/tlhg/
FIFY
>>
File: 1481313198026.png (5KB, 206x247px) Image search: [Google]
1481313198026.png
5KB, 206x247px
>>11028034
Damn, dude. What's an guy like you still doing here?
>>
>>11028034
Are you the dadanon?
>>
>>11028069
WHAT!?
>>
File: adventure.jpg (147KB, 605x441px) Image search: [Google]
adventure.jpg
147KB, 605x441px
>>11027938
>>
File: 1470137393272.jpg (70KB, 470x420px) Image search: [Google]
1470137393272.jpg
70KB, 470x420px
/TLHG/ or bust
>>
>>11028069
Fuck off, fagot
>>
>>11028095
>>11028069
>>
>>11028039
I have been 19 since April
>>
File: 1497311479884.gif (187KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497311479884.gif
187KB, 320x240px
Friendly reminder that /TLHG/ is the official name.
>>
File: 1502416743613.png (316KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502416743613.png
316KB, 800x900px
lisa is cooler than you
>>
File: 1502505055072.jpg (71KB, 439x629px) Image search: [Google]
1502505055072.jpg
71KB, 439x629px
>>11027938
>>
File: Luan bored.jpg (35KB, 272x332px) Image search: [Google]
Luan bored.jpg
35KB, 272x332px
When people are so bored they argue whether it's /tlhg/ or /TLHG/
>>
File: 3dpd luna.jpg (89KB, 875x587px) Image search: [Google]
3dpd luna.jpg
89KB, 875x587px
>>
>>11028095
>>11028069
Mr.coconuts, what is happening here?
Oh, i understand, people is fighting for something stupid again
>>
>>11027900
No this just applies to lewd content.
>>
>>11028141
I don't know, obviously it's /tlhg/
>>
File: 1489772416036.png (336KB, 797x845px) Image search: [Google]
1489772416036.png
336KB, 797x845px
>>11028152
>>
Ahh, I love /TLHG/.
>>
>>11027630
>Lori = Nope
>Leni = Possibly, she knows fashion
>Luna = Definite musician, may not be successful
>Luan = Definite Comedian
>Lynn = Definite Sports person, may not be successful
>Lincoln = ?
>Lucy = ?
>Lola = ?
>Lana = Handyman, Construction, Maintenance
>Lisa = Genius, scientist
>Lily = Too young, not relevent
>>
>>11028187
I love /tlhg/ too.
>>
File: 1501303989474.png (550KB, 680x754px) Image search: [Google]
1501303989474.png
550KB, 680x754px
>>11027779
Goodnight Lynn. You need to pick up your training tomorrow, you're the only one that can bring home the >>11111111
>>
>>11028187
hey me too
>>
File: 1497407550906.jpg (71KB, 700x846px) Image search: [Google]
1497407550906.jpg
71KB, 700x846px
Do we have any fanart of the Louds in sundresses?
I think there's a Leni one. Wish we'd get some more
>>
File: 1495677577828.gif (4MB, 487x416px) Image search: [Google]
1495677577828.gif
4MB, 487x416px
>>11028204
>/tlhg/ will eternally be btfo when lynn fails
>>
File: 1502491572613.png (119KB, 735x901px) Image search: [Google]
1502491572613.png
119KB, 735x901px
>>11028215
there's a colored version too I think but I don't have it
>>
>>11028197
Tb h I feel that the only Loud who has not a promising future is Leni, her lack of intelligence will make her to dependent of her family or Chad (that was the name of the fat guy?)
>>
File: Young Luan.png (92KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
Young Luan.png
92KB, 500x417px
>>11028204
You must do it for /TLHG/, Lynn!
>>
>>11028238
Chaz Thundercock
>>
>>11028228
>>
File: 1444467154298.gif (2MB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444467154298.gif
2MB, 237x300px
>>11028187
This. /TLHG/ was there since the beginning, IN ALL CAPS. Only betas, cucks, and virgins have their group name lower case
>>
>>11028249
/tlhg/*
>>
>>11028238
It's possible with age she'll wise up a bit more, but yes, she'll be somewhat dependent on her family and then her boyfriend/husband.

She does have a future though, she may not be overly smart, but she'll definitely be a capable Tailor
>>
File: tornado 14-AUG-2017.jpg (172KB, 639x420px) Image search: [Google]
tornado 14-AUG-2017.jpg
172KB, 639x420px
reposting this request (idk if OR was when i posted it)
>>
Anyone have the discord link? The others have expired by now. This should be in the OP in the future btw
>>
File: 1501360568012.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501360568012.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>11028121
Oh that's weird. You wouldnt think so reading the official /tlhg/ thread title or looking at the Straw Poll results... hmm.
>>
File: Lori couch.png (227KB, 1050x840px) Image search: [Google]
Lori couch.png
227KB, 1050x840px
>>11028044
>>11027990
unf nice
>>
File: Weaaboo dance.gif (107KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Weaaboo dance.gif
107KB, 400x500px
>>11028274
Good job EME, you're doing a good work here in /TLHG/.
>>
File: quelag.jpg (174KB, 1088x1053px) Image search: [Google]
quelag.jpg
174KB, 1088x1053px
Did that one anon draw anything from last thread?
>>
>>11028309
Anon, you are making eme feel fine to stay here, Stop
>>
File: 1502752657518.png (61KB, 345x239px) Image search: [Google]
1502752657518.png
61KB, 345x239px
>>11028069
>>11028095
>>11028141
>>11028174
>>11028187
>>11028202
>>11028263
>>
>>11028275
it was in the OP but after the discord got raided the mods decided to delete the only permanent link

if you are who I think you are, you should download Discord because otherwise you'll have to beg for a link every time you want to join with the web-client

>>11028319
that's no anon, he's duskull
>>
>>11028337
Ah come on, anon, (almost) everyone is welcome here in /TLHG/.
>>
>>11028354
Hi eme, kys
>>
File: iamokdad.jpg (4KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
iamokdad.jpg
4KB, 600x337px
>>11026843
>>11026883
u just jelly of my god-tier taste buds
>>
File: 14906756781142.jpg (106KB, 523x802px) Image search: [Google]
14906756781142.jpg
106KB, 523x802px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13707651
>>
File: 1481533034825.jpg (47KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1481533034825.jpg
47KB, 604x603px
>>11028350
>"Raid" is gorrilion months ago
>"""public"" discord is still locked

C'mon you niggers
>>
>>11028274
you posted it before you pathetic autist
>>
File: 1231512351525.jpg (24KB, 271x320px) Image search: [Google]
1231512351525.jpg
24KB, 271x320px
>>11028414
Really?
>>
>>11028468
That's what a repost is, yes.
>>
>>11028414
>50/50

Someone break this tie already.
>>
File: unknow.jpg (60KB, 995x410px) Image search: [Google]
unknow.jpg
60KB, 995x410px
>>11028518
ready
>>
I hate you samefagging retards so much
>>
>>11028566
Why, I'm not even talking to you :^)
>>
>>11028414
Why are you doing this? :(
>>
>>11028508
kys eme youre pathetic
>>
>>
>>11028414
Nice scripts you fucking faggot. Pretty sure there isn't this much people that give a fuck about this
>>
>>11028639
>No hair down edit

5/10
>>
>>11028414
Looks like /TLHG/ is just a vocal minority.
>>
File: luan cover girl.jpg (408KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
luan cover girl.jpg
408KB, 1280x1024px
>you will never hug goth Luan from behind and kiss her neck
>>
>>11028666
More people voted yesterday but whatever helps you sleep at night
http://www.strawpoll.me/13696392/r
>>
File: 1498698733858.jpg (72KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1498698733858.jpg
72KB, 488x488px
How would Luan react when given headpats?
>>
>>11029059
>"Man, I didn't even feel that! Probably from those scrawny wrists you have!"
>>
>>11029059
>>
>>11029059
She'd probably feel the need to apologize for her gross, greasy hair.
>>
>>11027938
>>
https://blueborrynsfw.tumblr.com/tagged/the-loud-house
>>
>>11029249
this shit is almost worse than benthelooney's loud house art
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>11029059
Considering your age compared to hers she'd probably call you a patophile.
>>
>>11029301
https://youtu.be/Re72di5phM0
>>
Play EQ2
>>
File: Sultry Lu.png (3MB, 1894x3109px) Image search: [Google]
Sultry Lu.png
3MB, 1894x3109px
>>11029301
She's giving this look though
>>
>>11029351
Everyone's a critic
>>
>>11029437
Play EQ2
>>
File: Trayvon_chimp_out.jpg (54KB, 720x501px) Image search: [Google]
Trayvon_chimp_out.jpg
54KB, 720x501px
What would the Louds do if Clyde chimpedout?
>>
http://candyrandyjuniverse.tumblr.com/post/164193567884/a-new-crop-of-pics-from-the-mixing-session-earlier
>>
File: 15951639516.png (195KB, 300x520px) Image search: [Google]
15951639516.png
195KB, 300x520px
Need art of a Loud sister wearing an outfit like this. Maybe Lori?
>>
>>11029642
It'll be nice to see Lincoln and Lynn Sr. interacting on their own for a change.
>>
File: 1477022240481.png (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477022240481.png
20KB, 500x500px
>>11029652
>>
File: 1496746510347.png (342KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1496746510347.png
342KB, 597x597px
>>11029642
>>
File: yay.png (162KB, 304x359px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
162KB, 304x359px
>>11029642
>Father-son moments
Neat
>>
File: 1481156123839.png (431KB, 597x598px) Image search: [Google]
1481156123839.png
431KB, 597x598px
>>11029779
>>
File: 1484830449314.png (636KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
1484830449314.png
636KB, 598x597px
>>11029802
>>
File: 1496364290549.png (637KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1496364290549.png
637KB, 597x597px
>>11029813
>>
File: 1468820511976.jpg (207KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468820511976.jpg
207KB, 700x750px
>>11029779
>>11029802
>father-son bonding episode
Great and all but hope Rita's next soon
>>
File: tfw.png (46KB, 481x459px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
46KB, 481x459px
How do i get better
>>
>>11029979
Shut the fuck up Ritafag
>>
File: Lynn04.png (253KB, 505x474px) Image search: [Google]
Lynn04.png
253KB, 505x474px
>>11030022
>>10910538
>>
>>11029642
Lynn Sr is gonna become Timmy's dad 2.0 isnt he?
>>
>>11030155
How can you even compare him to Timmy's dad is beyond me.
>>
>>11030155
I don't know but he's a great character so it makes me happy that the writers dropped that "hidden face" shit since we get to see him even more now
>>
>>11030155
Lynn Sr. will soon become Randy Marsh 2.0

Sometimes he'll steal the scene completely
and maybe
Just maybe
he'll get a few episodes dedicated to him
>>
>>11023999
>>When Luan realizes how her siblings complain about her jokes, she gives up her passion. But the others feel bad about it, so they have to show Luan that she is funny

What are the odds we see Luan with her hair down?
>>
>>11030287
If we don't get to see Luan with her hair down in this episode I will burn my favorite socks.
>>
>>11030287
Zero
>>
File: Issa_sexy_Rita.png (409KB, 1057x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Issa_sexy_Rita.png
409KB, 1057x1676px
Have another Rita
>>
>>11030397
Nice. Though i'm not into mothers.
>>
File: Ouch.png (397KB, 803x585px) Image search: [Google]
Ouch.png
397KB, 803x585px
So, uhhh, why we're so quiet?
>>
File: lynn thumbs up.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lynn thumbs up.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>>11030397
>>
>>11030422
Me caes mal
>>
>>11030456
¿Por qué?
>>
File: 1483664446842.png (680KB, 1435x1826px) Image search: [Google]
1483664446842.png
680KB, 1435x1826px
>>11030287
>she gets all sad and lets her hair flow down
>it's all wavy and a lock goes over her eye
PLEASE
>>
Respondeme y no me digas pobre por ir viajando así.
>>
>>11030516
El baile de los que sobran > tren al sur
>>
>>11030516
Se me cayo el internet, pero ya bien deberias saber por que me caes mal
>>
>>11030533
No conozco esa, si puede, paseme un link para escucharla.

>>11030574
Oígan, en serio no tengo idea porque le caigo mal. Lo siento.
>>
>>11030606
>Oígan
Ah, que pendejo estoy. Quise decir "oíga".
>>
>>11030533
>Los prisioneros
>>
Todos los hispanohablantes denme un (You) ahora mismo, quiero saber cuántos somos
>>
No te doy nada :)
>>
File: Bleach.jpg (146KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach.jpg
146KB, 1000x900px
>11030643
Te iba a dar uno, pero >>11030666 Satan me convenció mejor que no.
>>
>>11030666
está bien, perdón satanás
>>
Oíga, no sea mala onda, no soy muy bueno recordando y por lo tanto no recuerdo porque le caigo mal, por favor dígamelo o no dormiré bien.
>>
>Annoying spics are Luanfags
Typical.
>>
>>11030606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3iU07FQa5c
>>
>>11030706
No se, me molesta tu personalidad
>>
>>11030726
Esta buena, pero hay partes muy pausadas/calmadas, sigo prefiriendo Tren al Sur.

>>11030797
¿Pero cómo es que me conoce? no avatarfaggeo.
>>
File: goodnight.png (118KB, 350x332px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.png
118KB, 350x332px
goodnight
>>
>>11030845
so early?
>>
>>11030628
En mis tiempos los latinos adorábamos a Ronnie Anne, ahora obsérvense todos degustando y proclamando cuál hermana Loud es mejor ... hemos perdido el rumbo.
>>
>>11030820
Quizas pienses que no te conosco lo suficiente como para saber que me caes mal, pero aun asi pude reconocerte por este simple post >>11030422

Eso dice que tus post son por lo general lo suficientemente molestos o imbeciles como para saber que eres tu y por eso digo que me caes mal
>>
File: Raditz.png (141KB, 350x592px) Image search: [Google]
Raditz.png
141KB, 350x592px
>>11030886
¿Tenemos que admirar a Ronnie Anne solo porque es (posiblemente) de origen hispano? a mi me agrada ella, pero no la adoro o pienso a cada rato en ella.
>>
>>11030922
Me estas a comenzando a fastidiar, sacas conclusiones de un simple post. Dime, ¿qué mas he hecho aquí para que me "reconozcas"?
>>
Mods don't give a shit, remember we have this thread: >>11021737
>>
>>11030974
I would rather us this new one that's not part of the shitposting fest >>11030843
>>
>>11030984
Do you mean like this thread?
>>
>>11030974
>>11030984
mMORE THREADS
>>
File: 1379791.jpg (26KB, 632x382px) Image search: [Google]
1379791.jpg
26KB, 632x382px
>>11030930
No era producto de su realidad inmediata , sino de lo que supondría gustar de ella, otorgaba un característica definitoria que nos apartaba de la comunidad inglesa , ahora simplemente somos /TLHG/ comunidad anglosajona 2.0.
>>
>>11028350
Yeah, I asked for it last time, and I tried to make an account but apparently me email was no good and I lost the page. Could you/anyone else post a temp link?
>>
>>11031016
No, not like this thread. This actually had an edition, while the shitpost fest ones don't.
>>
>>11031026
No comprendo muy bien lo que tratas de decir, anon.

¿Usted es del /basurero/, no?
>>
File: 3D4.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
3D4.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>11030984
Dude, you're a genius
>>
>>11031026
Prefiero a Bobby, no tiene cara de rata y parece buen tipo
>>
>>11030966
Es mas que un simple post, por algo ya sabia que eras tu. pero bien da igual, olvida todo lo que dije
>>
>>11030820
Tal véz está otra otra te guste.
>no es de los prisioneros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIbSK1nC28U
>>
>>11031080
¿Por qué no mencionas quien soy o que posts he hecho?
>>
>>11031114
Eres el de las duchas.
>>
>>11031114
Porque no voy a recordar cada post que hiciste, pero usualmente posteas una imagen de Luan y dices alguna imbecilidad o blogpost, con errores gramaticales o cosas asi, no estoy seguro pero tambien eres el idiota que dice buenas noches o no?
>>
>>11031140
>>11031185
Yo soy uno de las duchas, pero hay otro que también lo dice y es al que le siguen el rollo, pero no es el que dice buenas noches.
>>
File: 23269.jpg (41KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
23269.jpg
41KB, 960x544px
>>
>>11031287
No te preocupes, tampoco es que sea un problema, o al menos a mí no me molesta, mucho peores son el Lenibomber y el fantasma retrasado.
>>
>>11031342
Me parece admirable que el anon haya tenido una mitad correcta de conclusión proveniente de una sola imagen.
>>
>>11027938
>>
>>11030397
>women. We have 11 kids. I think sex is a gamble we shouldn't be playing. At least let me wear a condom. Please.
>>
Which thread are we moving to next?
>>
File: SCAREDY CUMMY CAT.jpg (75KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
SCAREDY CUMMY CAT.jpg
75KB, 1000x850px
IS IT SAFE NOW?
>>
>>11031645
>>11021737
>>
>>11031652
I don't know, man. We have multiple threads, you know this was funny yesterday, but now is kinda annoying.
>>
File: 1472010085769.png (291KB, 405x367px) Image search: [Google]
1472010085769.png
291KB, 405x367px
>>
>>11031665
Alright
>>
File: SAD CUMMYCAT.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SAD CUMMYCAT.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>11031667
I'll take a break until everything returns to normal
>>
File: 1502109561946.png (33KB, 128x133px) Image search: [Google]
1502109561946.png
33KB, 128x133px
>>
>>11027938
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 174

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.