[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ztg/ - Zootopia General: Smol Bun edition Pastebin: https:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 445
Thread images: 125

File: tumblr_ob1c766KLD1uogbm9o1_1280.jpg (93KB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1c766KLD1uogbm9o1_1280.jpg
93KB, 1280x533px
/ztg/ - Zootopia General: Smol Bun edition

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Thread Journal Backup: https://pastebin.com/GiLL5kAS
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist
Direct Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19heSY9BvV3t0qPa2XJa6q2n7ywyl1Yhckzc1Db-aGF4

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/10947647
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/10947647
Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10947647

Thematic Thursday Poll results: 80s won! Submissions due 17th of August

More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
Direct Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14sf_QBuL4E6S11se28Xl9Sp3ohgnrhGYE4SchwSUQjY
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
>>
>>10956481
Oh boy
Do we have a treat for this thread
>>
Ozzy!
>>
>>10956481
I'm reminded of that hot pinup Judy on the keyboard.
>>
>>10956534
thinks
>>
anyone got those pics of Nick with those really huge thighs?
I need it for reasons
>>
>>10956550
he doesn't like girls
>>
File: 1501644332926.png (749KB, 2285x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1501644332926.png
749KB, 2285x2600px
>>10956577
>>
File: 14329403949340333.jpg (388KB, 1000x1530px) Image search: [Google]
14329403949340333.jpg
388KB, 1000x1530px
Say something nice about this pangolin
>>
File: 1501644441652.png (770KB, 2285x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1501644441652.png
770KB, 2285x2600px
>>10956577
>>
>>10956642
she got them tiddies
>>
>>10956634
not exactly what I was thinking of
>>
>>10956642
She has really nice and big claws.
>>
File: 1472324439485.png (861KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472324439485.png
861KB, 900x1000px
>>10956666
Czech'd
Super Satan-approved tiddies
>>
>>10956662
>Nick gets genderswapped only to become a herm
I'd be pissed too.
>>
File: howler_l0.png (19KB, 668x680px) Image search: [Google]
howler_l0.png
19KB, 668x680px
>Scarlet sat in her modest apartment, pawing off to the small stack of Kodiak photos she'd taken the previous friday; she wanted a clear head by the time Bennet showed up and it wouldn't have served to give him what he'd clearly been looking for and lose the hook she had on such a... cooperative lab partner. Or such a pliable test subject.
>Letting the somewhat dull climax reach its inevitable conclusion, she contemplated her sticky fingers briefly before fetching a Clawnex tissue from her bedside nightstand and wiping them clean. She took care not to get her precious photos dirty, she could only hope today's batch would be potent enough to enable her to take some more, but the recent instability didn't leave that hope much room to flourish.
>True to her rigid schedule, she saw the text message flash on her mobile right on time. Caller ID, Bearcat: "I'll be there in five, just getting on 16th atm." She gathered up the polaroids, tucking them into the false bottom she'd set up in her nightstand, brushing aside the silicone member she kept there for special occasions. She was heating, obnoxiously enough, so those were slightly more frequent this time of the year.
>Illicit-- and quite likely illegal --photographs secreted away, she spun off the bed, toy in hand and stepped over to her desk where a complex set-up piped small bursts of vapour into the air, sliding open the top drawer of the dresser at its side. Sitting on top of the neatly folded panties sat her favorite strapon harness. With any luck, she thought, she might get to break these out tonight. "That will depend," she whispered aloud as she turned back to the desk, "on how effective you are."
>She turned up the bunsen burner, taking a seat, and began the final preparations for her product. As the gelatinous mixture spiraled through the glass tubes, Scarlet gave a minor grunt of curiosity as the hue shifted from deep blue to a vibrant red. "That's new."
>>
File: howler_l1.png (18KB, 739x724px) Image search: [Google]
howler_l1.png
18KB, 739x724px
>She heard her phone vibrate on the nightstand as she sucked up a pipette of the mixture up and squeezed it into a capsule from the black case nearby. She got up to buzz the binturong in, placing the pipette next to a duet of filled syringes in the in the case. Inside, the lab notes confiscated from the sheep chemists, observations from Lionheart's black site, and a limited amount of intel on "Pastor" all sat neatly in a folder--copied, of course, in Scarlet's meticulously encrypted short-hand. To the unaware, only the most vague reference to the illicit mixtures could be found. Far from incriminating, she assumed, given the media frenzy that pushed every detail of the hoax into the public eye. She made sure to be extra careful with the Pastor notes. If anyone knew what the so-called Pastor really was, they were probably smart enough--or dangerous enough--to warrant covering her ass. She threw the cover over her equipment, unlocking the door and walking back to her bed.
>She sat on her bed in the small apartment, taking notes on the production as she waited for her "partner" to reach the third floor. Jotting down a few coded notes on the tweaks to this batch, she adjusted her skirt to give Bennet a risqué view when he entered. He was doing this for free, after all.
>She checked her alarm clock, peeking over her notes as she wrapped up the initial observations on batch seven, "Ruby". 7 pm. True to form, there was the distinct three-two-three pattern knock at her door. She called, "Come on in, Bints--door's open."
>The door clicked, slightly stuck as usual, and the larger mammal stepped in, his thick-furred ears lightly brushing the tip of the door frame. He set his bag down as the fox motioned him over to the bedside.
>"Why's it red?" He said, extending his hand to take the capsule from her.
>"Ha. Beats me." She shrugged, opening his mouth with her hand, force feeding him the capsule with the other.
>>
File: howler_l2.png (27KB, 1214x590px) Image search: [Google]
howler_l2.png
27KB, 1214x590px
>"Oh please, you big baby." Scarlet adjusted her glasses as the binturong sitting on the end of her bed choked down a second glass of water, failing to stifle a cough midway through the drink.
>"You could have at least warned me," he frowned, quizzically licking the roof of his mouth as he sorted out the odd aftertaste of the small red capsule. Ritualistically, he meticulously described the sensation he was experiencing, finally smacking his lips one last time. "Okay, It tastes a lot sweeter than it has. What's different?"
>She shrugged, puzzling a moment, then sighed, "Hm. I guess we're pretty much in the shit together at this point." She rattled off a series of subtle tweaks in the biochemistry that had produced the mixture, but Bennett cut her off midway through her lecture.
>"I understood less than half of that, and I'll forget the rest before I leave, I guarantee it. Forget I asked." He paused, adding, "Also, shouldn't I be feeling something more than just a little tingle in my chest, lightheadedness by now?"
>Scarlet muttered a noise of agreement, quickly scratching out another lightning-quick series of notes. She checked the desk where the serum to neutralize the compound sat, and motioned for Bennett to bring it over. "Just one of the hypodermic needles." She anticipated his shudder. "I know you hate them. I just wanna have it handy if we need to call the experiment early.
>Scarlet sat the syringe on her nightstand and started wrapping up her notes. "I dunno, I'm gonna let it sit with you for a bit longer, that alright?" The binturong nodded. "Maybe it's just a slow burn?" She said, hopefully, but quashed the light in the thought immediately. "Eh. Probably just chalk it up as a failure, to be perfectly honest. You're not feeling anything other than just the little buzz?"
>Bennett flexed his tail, rolled his paws around, smacked his gums. "Nope!" Scarlet swore in response, picking her clipboard back up and jotting down "Failure" at the bottom of her notes.
>>
File: mcmahon.gif (3MB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon.gif
3MB, 266x200px
>>10956822
Fuuuuuck yes, finally.
>>
File: howler_l3.png (33KB, 1119x770px) Image search: [Google]
howler_l3.png
33KB, 1119x770px
>Bennet glanced over the notes she tossed to the side of the bed, barely able to understand her complex cipher. "Failure? Also, Ruby's kinda a cute name for it. Maybe you could market it as a little mood booster? Bluh. I guess it's just kinda a tingly feeling, not a real mood boost." He paused, an instinctual, mild start drawing his attention back out of the notes as Scarlet slumped back, thumping her headboard. Trying to regain his train of thought, he probed, "So-- what exactly are you shooting for here?"
>Nonplussed, the fox gave him a once-over. "I mean, you're not really deep in the shit so far. It's not a trust thing, it's like--"
>The binturong interrupted her, frankly blurting out, "a leverage thing?" She grimaced, but didn't disagree. He continued pressing, "Okay, but-- you know basically everything I've done, dude. All I know is you're... a cop?"
>"Look, it's not like-- I just--" she sat back up, setting her glasses on the night table. She pretended not to notice Bennett's eyes drift south as her skirt parted, for the 6th or 7th time in this short session. Goddammit, she thought, he's adorable. "Fine. Because you're cute. Just remember, loose lips..."
>"I mean, you know what I had to go through just to get those holly-something-or-others." She opened her mouth, and he interrupted, "Blah, don't even recite the name at me. I need brain space for indyshit lyrics."
>Chagrined, she moved on. "Okay, fine. You know as much as you need to about the cop shit. And Swinton's fat ass has a direct line from every game in town pumping tribute right into her trough."
>Bennett interjected, "That's preycist." Scarlet retorted, "But true. Believe it or not I really don't want to be connected to Swinton in the least. I'm not gonna be in the circus when then tent collapses."
>Bennett frowned, he obviously wasn't assuaging this particular malice. It didn't affect him, he guessed. "So who's your in, once you get this... wherever we're taking it?
>>
>>10956634
>>10956662
>>10956785
>MTF pre-op Nicky Wilde gets convinces to no go through surgery by her new bunny friend.
>Judy discovers she has a tranny fetish, and indulges in it, hard.
>>
>dumping this when I'm driving home
Asshole
Can't wait to read this
>>
File: howler_i_s.png (61KB, 1580x1363px) Image search: [Google]
howler_i_s.png
61KB, 1580x1363px
>She let the silence hang a moment. "Listen, like--I'm fine putting myself out there because as far as I'm concerned we've both got dirt on each other. But don't ask questions about what goes on above my uh, paygrade. I'd have to ask my handler. Maybe I can get you a tryout though if you want some better paying work." She scratched her head and chuckled, adjusting her legs and purposefully flashing him briefly. She pretended not to notice his eyes dart south, or the slight disturbance below his waist. He's cute, she thought, seems the aphrodisiac element is definitely still in the mix. "I'm actually paying you out of my budget here, otherwise I'd get you a better hookup. Here, I've got someone you should probably get in touch with. Still using the same burner?" She waited for an answer, looking up from her phone after a moment of uncanny silence. "...Bennett?"
>Bennett had the bridge of his snout pinched with his paws, and was blinking slowly like he was shaking off a hangover. "Yeah, ...yeah. Just feeling a bit woozy, slight headache." She loosed a singular inquisitive grunt, and looked back down to her phone, finishing the text and sending it off. She scratched her cheek, responding "Let me know if it gets any worse. I'm sending you over the contact, you'll wanna text this number if I give you the go-ahead."
>Bennett mumbled in agreement, piquing Scarlet's concern. "Alright, c'mere." She mummed, "Let me check your temp and log any symptoms and we'll bring you back down. I'll kick you some hazard pay for helping me pinpoint the negative sympt--dude?"
>She looked over, where the binturong had begun to quiver enough she could feel it on the other end of the bed. His muzzle was buried in his paws, and she lifted his head. Lips quaking, cheeks shuddering, but worst of all: The eyes. The binturong's eyes were bright amber now, pupils contracted to needle-width, irises maddeningly wide. She started back, gasping "Oh shit. Hold still dude. We're bringing you back down."
>>
File: howler_l4.png (30KB, 1258x624px) Image search: [Google]
howler_l4.png
30KB, 1258x624px
>She swung over the side of the bed, sending pillows flying, urgently working at the nightstand to prep the serum. "This is gonna sting, big guy." She pierced the membrane of the bottle of antidote and pulled back the stopper, just as her phone vibrated and flared in her peripheral vision. She gave an instant's look, reading "C: He's got the go-ahead. Send him over with this product you've talked up. We'll get him an intervi-" but the rest was cut off by the edge of the screen. She grimaced. "Well, we'll have you hooked up with an interview at le--Oh shit!" She turned to Bennet, but startled as he began convulsing. She leapt at him with the syringe, desperate to restrain him to administer the dose. "Hold still Bints!"'
>She'd seen this before. I fucked up the dose, she thought, he's going goddamn savage. His eyes were piercing, full of rage and something darker, fangs gnashing at her arms and keeping her hands at bay while the smaller mammal tried to pin him down and get the syringe in. Distraught, she took aim and prayed, then jammed the needle in. It it found purchase in his forearm, and he howled in pain. A binturong howling. It shook Scarlet to the core, and in the moment she panicked--wondering if anyone would have heard that--he tucked both legs into his chest and instantly recoiled, kicking her square in the chest. She across the room to where the pillows landed, breath knocked out of her, looking up and her heart sunk out of her reeling breast.
>On her bed, the bearcat was wild, feral: clothes ripped to shreds from the struggle, eyes wide. He ripped the syringe out with his teeth, crushing it between his sharp fangs, serum mixing with a slavering froth of saliva. The purple liquid dripped drown his abdomen, and Scarlet's eyes fixated on the throbbing sex underneath. She rolled instantly, but he was upon her before she could even think about running. With a merciless swipe that drew blood from neck and ass, he unceremoniously robbed the fox of her clothes.
>>
File: howler_l5.png (62KB, 1484x1348px) Image search: [Google]
howler_l5.png
62KB, 1484x1348px
>Scarlet made a desperate crawl for the front door. After her little scheme of planting black mold to get the adjacent apartments vacated, she didn't need to worry much about the noise. She got halfway to her feet before the feral binturong caught her leg by the teeth, yanking hard and flipping her forward and sending her crashing to the floor.
>Panicking, she grabbed the pillow Bennett had ejected from the bed and clutched despairingly at the first dense object she could get her hands on. She clutched an unopened can of koka-koala that had been knocked off her desk, jammed it inher the pillowcase and swung hard.
>She connected with a crack as the can exploded in the pillowcase, striking the bearcat dead in the cheek. Still exposed, she reared back and kicked a leg out at the feral mammal's face, drawing a wounded growl from him as he dropped back. Before she could even turn, the feral bearcat lashed out, paw slamming her face as his claws raked her fur, gashing her cheek and staining her vermillion fur. She crashed to the floor, and as she struggled to lift herself off the floor, he was upon her again. She screamed in protest, "Bennett, sto- listen to--," but he slammed her headfirst into the floor, pinning her neck with his teeth as she felt her worst immediate fear prodding her raised behind.
>With primal vigor, the binturong pushed wildly at her exposed lips, brushing past the mark multiple times in the course of those few seconds. His claws pierced her hips without mercy, drawing her legs further apart as he drew back, plunging into her sex with a savage, sick sort of laugh. Scarlet gasped as his thick shaft separated her unprepared walls, Bennett's already-dripping cock being the sole charity she'd find, saliva and pre mixing together inside her as a cruel lubricant. She bit her arm as his first rapid series of thrusts pitilessly delivered him deeper into her, fluids slowly trickling down her thighs as the body of her mindless friend violated her depths.
>>
File: howler_l6.png (35KB, 1092x969px) Image search: [Google]
howler_l6.png
35KB, 1092x969px
>There was no ceremony as the first of the bearcat's climaxes rocked her insides; the feeling of cold lightning surging through her stomach as he raked her thighs and held fast her shivering hips. She muffled a cry into her arm while her beastly former friend purred and clawed at her, slaking his lust without regard for his mate. He kept his grip on her, biting her scruff as he loosed a rolling growl of pleasure rattle into her neck.
>She dared not to move. The fox's every sensation was of pain and violation; her fresh wounds aching from mere exposure to the air; her cunt sore and quivering from the brutal, dry entry even as her body betrayed her by mixing her own juices with those of her feral assailant.
>The bearcat loosed a series of staccato grunts, having newly caught his breath despite spending himself, and he began to move inside her with restored vigor. Scarlet lay underneath him, teardrops streaking into the wound at her cheek, the slight burn being buried underneath a myriad of conflicting sensations and emotions.
>She clutched her muzzle as the violation shook her in waves, her aggressor's motions refining themselves into a pattern of entry and egress her baser instincts fixated on, riding the undulation in her belly as her walls parted from the forceful tempo of her partner's ministrations. Despite her every effort to stifle it, she gasped as her voice betrayed her and a low moan rose from somewhere deep within her. She could feel her hips beginning to buck uncontrollably, her paws failing to stifle the early cries of her rising climax. Her thoughts fell away as the first orgasm took her.
>She opened her eyes to chaos. The window showed had long side fallen, and dawn approached. Her apartment was a war zone. Her belly ached, her body ached. Everything cried out at once for her attention, but the fox knew she had to work fast. The binturong lay in front of the door, spent and sleeping off his indulgence. She would need to work with speed... and silence
>>
File: howler_l7.png (27KB, 1027x758px) Image search: [Google]
howler_l7.png
27KB, 1027x758px
>The first lights of dawn pierced the window as Bennett opened his eyes again. His jaw was numb with pain, and he tasted blood. The alarm clock at the side of the bed he slept on chirped at him, and he lazily silenced it. "Wait." He realized. He tore off the covers of the bed, as pieces of the night came to him half-formed, like remembering a dream.
>As if on cue, the fox emerged from the bathroom, testing a bandage affixed to her cheek. It was stained heavily with... blood. "Oh, my god," He stammered. "Scarlet-- I, fuck, oh my g--" The fox walked across the room, however, still in full undress, and laid a single finger over his muzzle.
>"How much do you remember?" She asked, her tone uncanny. She may as well have just asked him to help her bring in some groceries. "Don't worry about me. Take this, also. I gave as good as I got last night." She handed him a glass of water that had sat at the bedside, and a couple small pills. "It's just aspirin."
>They sat on the bed together the next two hours discussing the events with Scarlet nose-deep in her notes, not acknowledging her partner's discomfort at her frank nudity. Let him look, she figured. Better to see me this way than remember the... Shit, she thought, I guess that was a rape. Maybe? She dismissed the thought. Better not to overthink it. Besides--after the fact? She kind of... enjoyed it. In a twisted, masochistic fashion.
>Wrapping up her notes, she gave Bennett a hug, quietly assuaging his fears somewhat over any potential change in their relationship. "Same time next week?" She noted his apprehension. "Don't worry. I'm going to ease up a little on the formula, and secure a proper... testing ground. I'll text you the details tonight."
>"Okay, but. One condition?" He fished. Before she could ask, he leaned in and kissed her. Goddamn, she thought. He's adorable.
>She picked up her phone after he'd borrowed cothes and left, and sent off a single, brief text.
>Batch seven, Ruby. Success. Meet @ the usual spot.
>>
When Violet fucks Nick, do you think Judy has to watch or can she go do laundry and stuff?
>>
File: zootopia art concept and visuals.jpg (289KB, 1100x711px) Image search: [Google]
zootopia art concept and visuals.jpg
289KB, 1100x711px
>>
>>10957119
Sleep tight bunner!
>>
I didn't think I could get more sick of seeing a character shilled here worse than Jack Savage or Skye, but somehow, Violet has managed to take their crowns for her own.

Next stop, Pack Street to dethrone Betty, Anneke, and Big Gays Wolter & Al.
>>
File: 1499832025361.png (171KB, 482x381px) Image search: [Google]
1499832025361.png
171KB, 482x381px
>>10957126
>>
Ho
ly
shit.
Well fucking done. Sequel soon?
>>
File: violet patting couch.jpg (86KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
violet patting couch.jpg
86KB, 666x666px
>>10957155
>>
File: cap.png (1MB, 1024x3932px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
1MB, 1024x3932px
>>10956822
>>10956844
>>10956865
>>10956892
>>10956927
>>10956950
>>10956967
>>10957030
>>10957044
>>
>>10957183
You should name it TL:DR.
>>
File: 1483936232270.jpg (28KB, 431x314px) Image search: [Google]
1483936232270.jpg
28KB, 431x314px
>>10957044
I'm scaroused. Good shit!
>>
>>10957195
this
>>
>To be… or not to be. Where criminals are given a choice... jail time, or allowing themselves to be shackled to another. Sometimes it seems as if death is the only way out. The system is flawed… and yet no one seems to care. But one collared hyena changes Judy's mind, and thus began a crusade against the tyranny. So, what's at stake here? The only thing we have left… our humanity.

wow what an abysmal fanfic description
>>
File: rsrs pang.png (91KB, 1684x1811px) Image search: [Google]
rsrs pang.png
91KB, 1684x1811px
>>10955925
yeh

>>10956457
frens
>>
Which character/OC would be a good protagonist for a 2D platformer?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>10957294
depends on the setting
>>
>>10957294
Probably a bunny.
>>
File: Scan 45.png (1MB, 574x900px) Image search: [Google]
Scan 45.png
1MB, 574x900px
>>10952938
>>
>>10957322
hnng
>>
>>10957294
if you make it a bunny I swear to god I will kill you
>>
>>10957322
It's so goddamn cute. You should check out Rob's comic, too.
>>
>>10957294
WEASELTON

YOU COULD HAVE TUBE DUDE USE DRAIN PIPES AND GUTTERS TO NAVIGATE THE TERRAIN AND USE HIS AGILITY TO DEFEAT BIGGER MAMMALS

IT COULD BE LIKE WARIO LAND BUT WITH TUBES
>>
>>10957269
effay, my man.

also i was surprised you dont sound more effeminate. no offense, i just associated your face with something.. more fabulous.
>>
File: 1502374398718.png (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502374398718.png
123KB, 500x500px
>>10957322
Is this a new Rose? Is she still alive?
>>
>>10957365
Oh ah, alright. Do you have a link?
>>
>>10957260
The best part of that description is the humanity part...in a Zootopia fanfic.

Past that, Immoral has already been talked about. It is just cuck shit, hilariously bad with a self-insert power fantasy wolf OC, Judy being a bitchy slut pregnant with his child, and seems to be setting Nick up to be the bad guy.
>>
>>10957322
I love how vivid her eyes turned out there, Rose. Nicely done.
>>
>>10957294
Finnick's adventure through Zootopia post-movie
Attack by swinging a bat
limited ranged ammunition of throwing popsicles that recharge with jumbo pop items
uses the bat to propel himself up to new platforms
>>
>>10957396
https://robcivecat.tumblr.com/post/161869361665/foxyteaser-part-1-the-end-nope-not-in-the
>>
File: IMG_7225.jpg (108KB, 655x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7225.jpg
108KB, 655x960px
>>10957322
God I love Judy wearing a fox suit, this is too cute.
>>
>>10957044
who are the characters in this green? i don't think i've seen them mentioned before
>>
>>10957433
That's super well-made and well drawn. Not into sexual kigurumis though. Thank you for sharing since it was topical.
>>
File: Police_Quest-_Swat_2.png (13KB, 519x524px) Image search: [Google]
Police_Quest-_Swat_2.png
13KB, 519x524px
>>10957172
>>10956926
>>10957228
>>10956878
>>10957195
>>10957229
thanks for all the feedback, lovelies.
this was a super fun collab with a great CC, and to answer the question, yeah if even one person dug this enough to want to see the story continue, i'm down to write more.
>>
>>10957451
Zoosonas for Moped and Swatfox. Bennett and Scarlet.
>>
>>10957470
No probs. Always very great to see your stuff, really cozy.
>>
>>10957260
>>10957414

I never really noticed it until now. But that self insert? It's a wolf, not a hyena. Even the author doesn't know their own "character"
>>
>>10957155
For what reason though

Violet does not embody a fetish that destroys the most basic societal unit, the family, and leads to the downfall of civilization.

She's just a bun that most have characterized as a therapist and she's canonically bossy and overprotective of Judy.
>>
>>10957486
Ah, alright
>>
>>10957498
>a fetish that destroys the most basic societal unit, the family
fuck off, anti-sjw, we dont want you here
>>
>>10957322

Holy crap, that is an adorable Judy.

Freaking Yus.
>>
>>10957044
I think it could have worked better on something like ao3 (all the green makes it hard to read for paragraphs on paragraphs) but this is p good

Could fap to, some run on sentences, and the sex didn't last long enough but the art is sweet

like a 7.5/10, have a well earned (You)
>>
>>10957486
honestly I'm considering dropping swat/scarlet as my sona and just sorta letting her do her own thing seperate since she's already pretty much her own thing
she's basically just an avatar i've been using for my little shitpost doodles while adjusting to the community here, i might branch out a bit sometime
>>10957544
appreciate the feedback anon
ill be likely leaning towards more longform fic, but since i don't have the ao3 set up and the whole thing was me and moped shooting ideas back and forth felt better just to get it out there as it is. noted for the future.
C's a passing grade! shooting higher in the future.
>>
>>10957322
CUTE
>>
>>10957491
I think the Hyena was some female OC Judy meets before being kidnapped that shows her the whole "criminals get shock collars and become slaves" bit of the story.
>>
>>10957322
Do you have a tumblr or a place that stores your arts?
>>
>>10957269
Fitting, since off-white takes that stripe inspiration from crosswalks/streets and pangolins are frequent roadkill

Did you mean to do that you cheeky bitch
>>
>>10957572
I meant that as a B!
>>
File: 1500377512487.jpg (137KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1500377512487.jpg
137KB, 650x650px
remember to not believe in mankind, /ztg/
>>
File: card.png (341KB, 990x410px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
341KB, 990x410px
Reshill for the new thread! Chapter 8 of Cause and Contract.

It's the morning after.

>Judy's stupid alarm was scratching against the inside of Nick's skull again. She wriggled against him to reach over and turn it off.

>It couldn't possibly be tomorrow already. He stared at his watch.

>7 AM. She'd actually let them sleep in. Nick sighed.

>"Thanks, sweetheart."

>"You needed it." Nick felt her paws slide against the fur of his chest. "Are you okay?"

>"You're asking me right now?" He ran inventory. Still tired, still stressed, but his back felt better than he expected.

>At least until he moved. Nick made to sit up and froze at the wave of pain that rolled over him. Judy heard the quiet noise of distress and raised her head.

>"Oh, Nick."

>"I'm okay," he lied through bared teeth. "Just- give me a second."

https://archiveofourown.org/works/11394081/chapters/26529792
>>
>>10957731
i mean, i accept the C anyway, since in my own little post mortem, i'm seeing a ton of stuff i could have done better.
i deadass wrote something like "pretended not to notice Bennett's eyes drift south" twice in two separate posts, for example. live and learn.
this was my first real longer-form release. all in all, not a bad reception
>>
File: artflow_201708110513.png (3KB, 32x33px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201708110513.png
3KB, 32x33px
>>10952306
>>10952416
>>10952476
even therapists get to cry sometimes

>>10954274
>>
run anon run
>>
>>10957919
leg broke
>>
>>10957030
Awwww.....poor Scarlet. Anyway, I have some questions about that greentext and it would mean SO Much to me if you could reply back with honest answers:

1. When Scarlet cried, did her tears specifically roll down:
A: The bridge of her muzzle and off the tip of her nose as she hung his head
or
B: The side of her muzzle diagonally and off her lower jaw and chin

2. Exactly how would Scarlet react and what would he say to me if I hugged her, rubbed her back and licked those tears rolling down her muzzle with my tongue during the scene where she cried? Because every time I read that, I fantasize licking every last tear from Scarlet's muzzle.

3. Dumb question but on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, how salty would Scarlet's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from her muzzle?

4. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being freezing cold and 10 being scalding hot, how warm were those tears rolling down Scarlet's muzzle?

I know these questions sound weird but please please PLEASE reply back!
>>
>>10957837
Please pull the knife you put in my heart out, please.
>>
>>10957939

Holy fuck balls, ain't this a blast from the past. I always seen this troll post around for such a long time. But never really learned where it originated from.

Does anyone know of it's roots? I always snicker whenever I see it.
>>
remmy worst boy
>>
>>10958103
cotton balls dont have genders
>>
>>10957939
holy shit i'm rolling
>>10958031
i have no idea but i nearly choked on my fucking soda reading this
>>
File: 1495062673391.png (47KB, 531x876px) Image search: [Google]
1495062673391.png
47KB, 531x876px
>>10958103
Don best boy
>>
>>10958128
>nearly choked
damn, almost got my first kill
can you read it again but choke this time?
>>
Anyone got that picture of Ozzy's Mom in a bikini?
>>
>>10957433
Did this guy make a comic where they're sitting in the front of the cop car and nick talks about her "perfume" and he thinks to himself "real smooth, now just open the door and jump into traffic"?

Captcha: Warrior ROAD
>>
>>10958233
ozzy doesn't have a mom
>>
>>10957837
a_picture_for_mice.jpg
>>
>>10957776
That doesn't sound right...
>>
File: ff17ffec714cce8c1bfffc9de8f83d28.jpg (293KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ff17ffec714cce8c1bfffc9de8f83d28.jpg
293KB, 1000x1400px
>>
File: sweatergote.png (1MB, 1281x2349px) Image search: [Google]
sweatergote.png
1MB, 1281x2349px
https://piczel.tv/watch/nobby

ay still goin for a bit
>>
>>10958233
sorry i just got this
>>
>>10958399
That's an adorable goat.
You still taking requests? If so, Jack in a fox jumper like >>10957322
>>
>>10958272
Ozzy never knew his mother. She died before he was born
>>
>>10958399
Your art is so fun to look at honestly
I love every pic to pieces
>>
>>10956534
Aussie!
>>
>>10958410
Dernit, could someone draw a picture of Ozzy's Mom in a bikini?
>>
>>10958399
You still taking requests?

I don't think I've seen you ever draw Sharla.

How about a Sharla & Gideon pic?
>>
File: 1a95b808b858e85f33750a75521a706f.jpg (631KB, 740x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1a95b808b858e85f33750a75521a706f.jpg
631KB, 740x1100px
>>10958262

Nope that's http://akiric.tumblr.com

Or to be more exact. Akiric's adaptation of Kulkum's "At Her Feet" fanfic series. (Or at least the first two parts.)

https://e621.net/pool/show/11042
>>
>>10958399
such a cute goat girl!!!
or guy!!
>>
>>10958523
This comic is awful
>>
I love boys!
>>
Is it speciest or speciesist?
>>
File: solotho.png (177KB, 1848x1760px) Image search: [Google]
solotho.png
177KB, 1848x1760px
>>10957387
im pretty high so like my voice is raspy
but like I'm not sure what you were expecting, I just sound like a dude

>>10957712
bro what

>>10958455
yeet

>>10958532
girl! her name's camilla, did her for an art trade
got this rad piece in return
>>
>>10958595
c'mon, it is rapey, but not that bad
cough TIWYLLL and the like cough
>>
>>10957044
Great job, hit all the right spots.
Few minor spelling mistakes and missed words, but we'll done.
Push it for GTT.
Liked the art, especially the little crotch flash.
>>
>>10958625
who is the person you traded with? id love to see me of their stuff
>>
>>10958788
more* christ i need to go to sleep.
good night thread
>>
>>10958788
http://ibn-awa.tumblr.com/post/164050125919/my-part-of-a-sketch-trade-with-l-nobby-l

here!! reemas stuff is rad
>>
>>10958625
Nobby are you so high if I respond to you you'll forget what you were doing?
>>
>>10958844
please stop
i get lost every time i open a new tab and it takes me awhile to find my art and keep drawing again
>>
File: Scan 46.png (1MB, 593x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Scan 46.png
1MB, 593x1000px
>>10957322
>>
>>10958867
What if Jack and Skye met Nick and Judy and talked and had a great time and went home but they accidentally took the wrong foxes home and they felt too awkward to correct their mistakes so they just accepted that they had new foxes and made it work?
>>
>>10958911
You're going to jail.
Too cute.
>>
>>10958722
There was rape in This Is What True Love Looks Like?

Wow, I guess I missed a few pages inbetween Nick & Judy looking sad, then...
>>
>>10958911
fuckin adorable
>>
>>10958911
You are going to kill me with cuteness. I especially love the shading on this.

By any chance, didn't you do a picture of Judy in more rural clothing/overalls? If so, could you post that?
>>
>>10958911
oh god i want to ruffle his neck fluff so badly
>>
File: Scan 19.png (2MB, 598x1731px) Image search: [Google]
Scan 19.png
2MB, 598x1731px
>>10959078
>>
File: Scan 18.jpg (3MB, 1310x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Scan 18.jpg
3MB, 1310x2000px
>>10959078
>>10959109
>>
>>10959109
>>10959114
It's cute! It's WAY too cute!
>>
>>10959114
it's good to see you around here, hope you are doing well.
>>
File: IMG_20170811_015311.jpg (184KB, 654x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170811_015311.jpg
184KB, 654x883px
Ah, these fox suits are just too cute!

Goodnight everyone!
>>
File: jack where did you get that.png (68KB, 2234x1356px) Image search: [Google]
jack where did you get that.png
68KB, 2234x1356px
>>10958418
>>
>>10958611
Racist desu.

It just rolls off the tongue better.
>>
>>10958722
At least the art in TIWTLLL is good
>>
>>10959114
Those are some thicc legs
>>
File: tigertrap1.png (234KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tigertrap1.png
234KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: tigertrap2.png (327KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tigertrap2.png
327KB, 800x1200px
>>10959304
>>
File: tigertrap3b.png (280KB, 800x945px) Image search: [Google]
tigertrap3b.png
280KB, 800x945px
>>10959311
hey wait a sec
>>
>>10959109
>>10959114
Thank you! Both pieces are great! I love the overalls, and I dare anyone not to have their heart skip a beat at the sight of her in the second picture.
>>
>>10959320
That is not how I remembered this comic.
>>
>>10959343
He's going off-script.
>>
>>10959320
Weaver, what the hell are you doing?
>>10959354
Stevens, what the hell are you doing???
>>
>>10959320
OH SHIT BOYS
BUCKLE IN!
>>
File: popcorn (4).gif (1MB, 276x210px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn (4).gif
1MB, 276x210px
>>10959320
>>
>>10959304
>>10959311
>>10959320
Oh hey, I remember this! Might as well reread for old times sake.....WAIT WHAT
>>
Besides Nick and Judy who might be in a Zoot D&D game?
>>
>>10959193
>>10959210
I love this trend and hope we see more of
>>10959320
OH FUCK
>>
Is it raep time?
>>
File: Canidae forced smile.png (55KB, 704x445px) Image search: [Google]
Canidae forced smile.png
55KB, 704x445px
Don't worry guys
She's fine
>>
>>10959511
Weaver you are waking up too many fetishes that I long since scrubbed from my tag list
>>
File: Canidae heart pupils.png (57KB, 708x432px) Image search: [Google]
Canidae heart pupils.png
57KB, 708x432px
>>10959511
See look how happy she is
>>
>>10959538
weaver could you confirm or deny that you are joining another fandom and if you are, what is that fandom?
>>
>>10959511
>>10959538
oh jesus
>>
File: Canidae broken heart pupils.png (58KB, 700x458px) Image search: [Google]
Canidae broken heart pupils.png
58KB, 700x458px
>>10959538
hmm

no I'm sure it's fine
>>
>>10959538
>heart pupils
My nigga
>>10959565
Is that even a thing?
>>
>>10959575
if fucking is now
god fucking bless
>>
>>10959511
>>10959538
weaver you lovable madman!!
>>
>>10959565
>BROKEN
>HEART
>PUPILS
HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS?
HAS THIS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE?
>>
>>10959511
>>10959538
>>10959565
weaver plz
>>
File: snorks.png (46KB, 493x379px) Image search: [Google]
snorks.png
46KB, 493x379px
>>10959550
Joining the snorks fandom
>>
>>10958911
>>10957322
6VVA5-K0ADL-2Y85J
7K85I-JL2Z9-LPWGN
V6X3J-3BPK0-D6HX5
F8P2L-KEI08-G6MJ3
MKDX7-3B5FL-BKGHT soundtrack
9R5A6-VCHLT-YPVVK soundtrack
based rose
gl
>>
>>10959565
I know it's supposed to be running makeup, but I can't share the idea that it looks like she's severely hemorrhaging.
>>
>>10959646
>I KNEW IT
Nice pic by the way
>>
>>10959657
>Winter Novel
This seems right up my alley
Thanks for contributing to the comf, Gabe Newell
>>
>>10959657
>Swiftly

One of those spike heavy platformers, huh?
Well, worth a look.
Thanks anon!
>>
File: lost moon.png (33KB, 273x147px) Image search: [Google]
lost moon.png
33KB, 273x147px
>>10959657
thanks, pal
>>
>>10959320
>>10959511
>>10959538
>>10959565
Oh fuck oh fuck
Is there a ... page 4b?
Please tell me there's a page 4b
>>10959646
WEAVER DONT YOU DARE MAKE THIS YOUR NEXT BSP/TIGER OIL!
>>
>>10959646
i freakin love you weaver
no homo
>>
>>10959646
Where'd you think it'd end up if you came in her head-straw?
>>
>>10959749
it goes straight to her brain, and she gets more and more addicted to cum
>>
>>10959764
Please, the term is cumdrunk.
>>
What're you listening to on this incredibly comfy night?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEm-hJXVWlk
>>
>>10957524
We do, shitter
>>
>>10957322
>>10958911
It's so nice to see your adorable drawings again, Rose.

>>10959865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThlYHfIVa8
>>
>>10959646
there's a snorks fandom?

>>10959719
I hope weaver keeps making comics halfway through or single out-of-context comic pages like the alligator rocket hand comic just to fuck with people
>>
>>10960049
I still crack up reading
>NAWLINS
>SHRIMP
>>
>>10959719
Sorry anon it was a gimmick panel edit not a whole rewrite
>>
>>10959320
I'm worried and interested at the same time.

Also Hello Mr.Weaver, it's glad to see your back
>>
>>10960273
Aw
Well that's fine
I hope you have more fun making more mini comics, those were fun and inspired a lot of people
>>
File: weaver's back.png (51KB, 480x777px) Image search: [Google]
weaver's back.png
51KB, 480x777px
>>10960293
>glad to see your back
>>
>>10959320
That reminds me of a unrelated question I wanted to ask. Is there a thread on 4chan except vg or trash where you are frequently?
>>
>>10960382
not really, this is the only thread i post in regularly now
>>
>>10960376
YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>10960376
Hey there, sweet cheeks. How about you sidle on over and let me have a squeeze?
>>
>>10960376
I always told to myself I would never make this mistake, well time to practise Seppuku.
>>
>>10960376
Shoulders are looking a little dislocated there...
>>
>>10960391
Ok thank you for telling us.
Enjoy a piece of virtual Sacher cake.
>>
>>10960468
It's just a bit of screen tearing.
Shoulda turned on vsync.
>>
>>10957572
>dropping her as my zoosona since she's pretty much her own thing and i've only been using her as an avatar
A lot of people have sonas that are they're own character.
a_sig and Terry
zhan and Pizzacolt
wynn and Rinehart (not sure on this one)

You don't necessarily need to drop someone as your zoosona just because they've grown into their own character.
But to each their own, so feel free to do what pleases you.
>>
>>10960376
That back deserves a pat because you did good, antelope
>>
>>10959565
You cannot give up just yet... Canidae! Stay determined!
>>
>>10960598
Looks like she's already been filled with someone's "determination".
>>
Goodnight /ztg/
>>
File: 1502436291270.png (43KB, 480x777px) Image search: [Google]
1502436291270.png
43KB, 480x777px
>>10960376
>>10960468
There we go...
>>
>>10960376
>>10960564 seconding this
Great job finishing Roommates, Weavs. I hope you enjoyed crossing it off your todo list.
>>10960634
...with your hilariously small little nubby arms.
>>
>>10959210
Unless he's lying across a pile of sand, I don't see that camo rating ever reaching 95%
>>
>>10960598
>>10960610
>Toriel being hired by Lionheart when
>>
>>10960598
To get more voters she tried to make a public stund, cave exploring sounded just right.
Unfortunatly due of “heavy technical difficzuults“ the rope snapped and sge fell down in the Underground.

Thus starting the events of
MAJORTALE
>>
>>10960669
MAYORTALE

Curses, I hate writing on Mobile.
>>
>>10959538
>>10959511
oh hey
>>
>>10960774
donut
literally above her nose
>>
File: IMG_3793.png (1MB, 1876x2084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.png
1MB, 1876x2084px
>>
>>10960774
thicc
>>
>>10960562
hm. true. i'm just kinda overwhelmed by like. this entire chain of events.
i'm surprised im even fucking treading water among people who are without question _leagues_ beyond me here.
>>
>>10960827
>i'm surprised im even fucking treading water among people who are without question _leagues_ beyond me here.
Don't worry about comparing yourselves to others. Lots of people are beginning something they've never done before.

Just focus on being better than you were yesterday.
>>
>>10960853
oh, trust me my mood is through the roof. some anons dug a thing i did and it started this whole big session of funposting that saw weaver and nobby making content that wouldn't have existed if not for this crazy butterfly effect shit.
not taking credit for anything they did in the least, just in a perpetual state of brain-splosion that i even nudged fate enough to get to this point.
this community's fucking great.
>>
File: canibae.jpg (926KB, 2138x2916px) Image search: [Google]
canibae.jpg
926KB, 2138x2916px
>>10960774
we doin this?
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitsleepy.jpg
20KB, 198x199px
I finished my work! I'm exhausted.

Glancing through the thread, I can see it was amazingly comfy.

It makes me feel comfy to know you all are comfy.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope you all continue the perpetual comf machine, comfifying people who comfify others.
>>
>>10961181
Didbyou draw this?
>>
>>10961181
yes
>>
>>10961208
yep!
>>
>>10961181
Gay girls are better than gay boys
>>
>>10961200

Night covfefe bun
>>
File: 1494799848534.png (336KB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494799848534.png
336KB, 1024x1200px
I'm not nobby, but someone requested it.
>>
>>10961200
night night
I have a surprise for you later bun bun!
>>
>>10961181
Lovely
>>
>>10961259
This is so true. More SkyeHopps is needed
>>
>>10961296
Hah, Wolter's a fucking aardlet
>>
>>10961296
Why she blush?
>>
File: 1413886954367.jpg (57KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
1413886954367.jpg
57KB, 309x400px
>>10961327
All the better to put him in a dress.
>>
File: IMG_4011.jpg (200KB, 1036x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4011.jpg
200KB, 1036x1200px
>>
>>10961296
You draw the cutest fucking Wolt
>>
>>10961296
yay more wolterxcharlie!!!
thanks numbro!!
>>
>>10961343
Wolter is either taking off her sweater or pulling down her pants. Either way, a sexy aardwolf doing that would make you blush too
>>
>>10961343
I don't know.
I didn't really think about it.
>>
>>10961296
>>10961438
I don't understand what's happening in the picture. Are they slow dancing?
>>
>>10961455
looks like wolter may be ready to undress her
>>
File: IMG_4040.jpg (557KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4040.jpg
557KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>10961242
Nice work
>>
>>10961296
nice job numbers!!
charlie and wolter both look cute
>>
>>10961508
Source please
>>
>>10961520

Myself
>>
>>10961365
I was going to ask if that was one of those Louis Wain cats, but I just noticed the signature before posting.

Crazy bugger (literally).
>>
File: 1460743507755.png (33KB, 348x328px) Image search: [Google]
1460743507755.png
33KB, 348x328px
>>10961327
He's canonically short.
>>
>>10961546
Right, and it takes a real predlet to be shorter than a female corsac fox.
>>
>>10961508

I bloody like it
>>
Final Love Doctor tomorrow, lads.
>>
>>10961641
Or tonight, technically.
>>
>>10961200
Sleep good Comicanon.
>>
>>10961641

We'll be waiting with anticipation.
>>
File: IMG_3353.jpg (118KB, 1200x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3353.jpg
118KB, 1200x893px
Been thinking about sleep, lads
>>
File: friendly foxe.png (56KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
friendly foxe.png
56KB, 500x600px
Sleep tight bun bun
Don't let the big bad fox catch you!
>>
File: 1485206714636.png (2MB, 762x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1485206714636.png
2MB, 762x1151px
>>10961641
>>
File: Infinite RAGE.png (69KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite RAGE.png
69KB, 700x500px
>>10961559
>Insulting the majority of tubedudes
>>
File: IMG_0214.png (168KB, 540x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.png
168KB, 540x554px
>>
>>10961854
There is nothing else to do with them except being insulting to those small mammals.

I mean, to be hones, they all look the same to me.
>>
>>10961773
Is there a name for this artist
>>
File: 1474432414858.jpg (64KB, 528x788px) Image search: [Google]
1474432414858.jpg
64KB, 528x788px
I'm here for my daily dose of gay. Any sexy Nicks recently?
>>
>>10961999
T.
>>
File: garleon.png (88KB, 1626x1466px) Image search: [Google]
garleon.png
88KB, 1626x1466px
>>10958517
>>
>>10962112
That's really cute but jesus nobby you still streaming?!!
>>
>>10961854
A_Sig, since it seems you're hear right now, can I ask you what would be in Italien "Grandmother, please forgive me for being weak." ? I don't trust Google Translator in this.
>>
>>10958399
can you do smol hustlers trying to be fashionable?
>>
File: 3,28 am.png (97KB, 1675x1422px) Image search: [Google]
3,28 am.png
97KB, 1675x1422px
>>10962128
>>
>>10962074
C'mon guys. Where did you hide the gay?
>>
>>10962185
The sloth dosen't know what sleep is.
Unfortunatly they have a birth defect that prevents them from sleeping.
>>
File: weavertldr.png (66KB, 644x481px) Image search: [Google]
weavertldr.png
66KB, 644x481px
intervention with weaver has failed
report: local antelope will continue sexifying everything in sight
>>
File: Let me see that paper.png (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Let me see that paper.png
60KB, 500x500px
>>10961950
>I mean, to be hones, they all look the same to me
REEEEE

>>10962129
Mmm, this is a little tricky to translate.
The most literal would be something like
"Per favore, perdonami, nonna, per essere debole."
(Please, forgive, grandmother, for being weak) but a better translation would be
"Ti prego perdonami, nonna, per la mia debolezza."
(literally "I pray to you/I beg you/Please forgive me, grandmother, for my weakness." Weakness in Italian has a stronger meaning as "being weak" rather "the thing that makes you weak" as in English). I mean, it is still a strange phrase, but the second one flows infinitely better. Also we don't have something similar to grandmother in Italian, nonna is more similar to grandma
>>
File: staying warm.png (2MB, 4439x3321px) Image search: [Google]
staying warm.png
2MB, 4439x3321px
>>10962140
>>
>>10962273
must have hustled a certain sloth out of his clothes

this is a great pic nobby, thanks!
>>
You guys remembet that comic that was done as a how TIWLLL should end (with Nick getting with Skye and Jude go eat a carrot). I forgot which of us did that, pl remind me plus a link to their tumblr or art page
>>
Thank you A_Sig.
The sentence has obviously nothing to do with the story I want to write for this TT *wink* *wink*. I might later ask you for another sentence, but first I have to write my story.
>>
>>10962346
https://e621.net/post/index/1/dotaluit
>>
>>10962346
>>10962446
https://e621.net/pool/show/9426
eh, better link
>>
>>10962446
>>10962451
Thanks!
Are they still around? I haven't seen new arts from them here since I joined
>>
File: IMG_4815.jpg (85KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4815.jpg
85KB, 750x736px
I was told I was not allowed to, so I did just that
>>
>>10962575
You are not allowed to let them smoosh!
>>
File: IMG_4319.jpg (324KB, 1412x2006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4319.jpg
324KB, 1412x2006px
>>10962587
Oh no
>>
>>10962596
I'm calling the cops!
>>
File: 1489719743832.gif (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489719743832.gif
60KB, 500x500px
>>10962596
You're under fucking arrest
>>
http://sfw.furaffinity.net/full/24433389/
Fox, I actually find this art style cute and charming!
>>
>>10962638
>Pred Alert
>It goes off because of Clawhauser.
>>
sometimes the only motivation i have to draw is because i want to get better at drawing the characters here
so... thanks everyone who's made ocs/zoosonas
>>
File: reply to 10962587.png (15KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
reply to 10962587.png
15KB, 666x666px
>>10962587
>>10962596
>>
>>10962961
This is why hoofers should be shunned.
>>
>>10962961
RIP Pizzacat, you were too cute for this world
>>
>>10962961
>Not pizzacolt and pizzacoltdad smooshing pizzacat with their horsedicks
>>
>>10962961
reply how could you do this to me
>>
>>10958399
>>
>>10962999
This is extremely gay
>>
>>10963009
By the time they've said they're not into it, it's too late...
>>
>>10962999
>>10963030

Shame that isn't Nick. I would consider it less gay and therefore safe to fap to.
>>
>>10958399
If you still doing requests could you draw Remmy sucking Al's dick? Or some other messy Al lewd?
>>
>>10958399
Bogo and jack x Nick
>>
File: tfw no gf.jpg (91KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
91KB, 650x650px
>Jack is just an illusion in Nick's mind as he gets defensive of Judy's affection
>>
>>10963106
I would suggest not trying to chat up girls in maths class...
>>
>>10963106
>"Yeah? You actually think she LIKES you? Dumb fox, anyone with a brain can see that this is just pennance for her, the end result of a guilty mind that nearly destroyed society itself because of its own prejudices. She'll take your red rocket as many times as she needs to ease her conscience, but once she's over it she'll be done with you. After all, what on earth could YOU offer her? She's a smart, energetic cop with a bright future ahead of her, and you're a lazy con artist. She deserves more than you, and you know that she'd be better off with another bunny like me. Do yourself a favor and break it off with her before you embarrass yourself any more than you alrrady have."
>>
>>10963159
>Nick becomes Rinehart
>>
File: Scarlet_&_Bennet.png (965KB, 1214x590px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet_&_Bennet.png
965KB, 1214x590px
Just doodling;
(not coloranon)
>>
>>10963185
Rinehart doesn't have romantic hang ups because he's busy with more important things like piecing himself together.
>>
>>10963226
or trying to kill himself...
>>
>>10963226
rinehart is for mature themes and powerful emotional messages, instilling deep reflection and discussions within the zootopia universe about the meaning of self worth and how one actions affect his psyche, not romance and shipping.
>>
File: Rinehart_takes_what_he_wants.png (76KB, 1024x456px) Image search: [Google]
Rinehart_takes_what_he_wants.png
76KB, 1024x456px
>>10963261
rinehart is also for drugging and raping his former psychiatrist
>>
>>10963272
You furries ruin everything.
>>
>>10963222
Do you have tumblr?
>>
>>10963289
No, I just lurk here.
Just one offs that take my fancy.
>>
File: JACK DURDEN.png (1MB, 3699x2180px) Image search: [Google]
JACK DURDEN.png
1MB, 3699x2180px
>>10963106
>>
>>10963345
>complete with homoerotic subtext
>>
>>10963359
Not everything involving Nick has something homo
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>10963381
<----
>>
File: 1487042901330.jpg (813KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487042901330.jpg
813KB, 1200x960px
>>10963404
This image has nothing to do with homo.
>>
I need Nick's thick thighs in my life
>>
>>10963428
You may notice that Nick doesn't have an erection here. That's because he doesn't find females, like Judy, attractive.
>>
File: 1470665496174.png (2MB, 1422x827px) Image search: [Google]
1470665496174.png
2MB, 1422x827px
>>10963501
>>
File: 1467172500107.jpg (447KB, 996x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467172500107.jpg
447KB, 996x1280px
>>10963516
He's balls deep in Judy. You can't argue that there's some homo in here.
>>
>>10963516
He does look hungry though...
>>
>>10963533
Nick's not gay, but calendar money is pay.
>>
File: 1501845620201.png (4MB, 2749x2977px) Image search: [Google]
1501845620201.png
4MB, 2749x2977px
>>10963554
nothing gay about a Nick being naked and posing.
Like this pic
>>
>>10963540
He's got her turned around so that he can't see her breasts. It's sad, honestly. The way he tries to force himself to be straight because of the fear that society won't accept him for what he is (gay).
>>
>>10963540
he's fucking her from behind, and hole is still a hole.
nick is imagining that he's fucking a buck up the ass and that their dick is just out of view
>>
Nick is gay I saw him sucking dick behind a gas station
>>
File: 1470479899049.jpg (105KB, 877x929px) Image search: [Google]
1470479899049.jpg
105KB, 877x929px
>>10963613
>>10963591
What about this. She's fully in view.
>>
>>10963643
That's closeted Nick, you can tell by the fact they're in a closet
He hasn't accepted the fact he's gay yet
>>
>>10963662
>FOX'S SAKE ANON!!!
>>
File: 1468610406309.jpg (444KB, 1280x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1468610406309.jpg
444KB, 1280x1043px
>>10963662
This is the straightest Nick. He's willing to take a strap on up his ass for Judy. That's how much she loves/trusts her.
>>
>>10963643
Take a close look at his "dick". It's way too low to actually be attached to him. It's a dildo. What's happened here is Judy was masturbating and orgasmed just as Nick walked in. There were others about to enter the room, but Judy was still dazed from her climax and unable to get up. Nick picked her up to move her to a more secluded location, but embarrassingly his pants fell down while they were moving. Nick is cringing at the awkward situation they've found themselves in.
>>
>>10962112
Thank you nob.
>>
gaybys
>>
>>10963674
We need a comedy fic where Nick is gay and npt in a relationship and Judy is not interested in relationships, and they get into these situations daily.
>>
How does hair do that?
>>
>>10963758
genes
>>
>>10963758
Magical gay powers.
>>
>>10963753
We really don't.
>>
>>10962961
>The unsuccesfull attempt of a horse to suffocate a cat
>>
>>10963758
Hat hair. I'm also an avid beanie wearer and can attest that it leads you to growing it out longer and having it stick out in amazing places.
>>
File: 1501796718667.png (65KB, 419x338px) Image search: [Google]
1501796718667.png
65KB, 419x338px
Always love a good gay thread
>>
File: 1460724104232.jpg (46KB, 464x517px) Image search: [Google]
1460724104232.jpg
46KB, 464x517px
>>10963758
he throws his hair forward and then combs it to the side and keeps it there by placing it under his beanie

NOT ZOOTOPIA
>>
>>10963764
Ok we don't.
>>
File: 1469990080078.png (1MB, 953x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469990080078.png
1MB, 953x1920px
>>10963771
Nothing gay on this thread.
>>
>>10963788
Impossible, I see Nick everywhere
>>
File: 1500140115421.png (149KB, 402x486px) Image search: [Google]
1500140115421.png
149KB, 402x486px
>>10963359
>Jack decides he wants to date and cheat on Nick instead of just cucking him
>Jack spends 2 months practicing how to take a fox knot, learning how to pleasure it like no other bun can, hoping to drive Nick crazy with the thought of never getting such wonderful sexual release ever again from Judy
>after this he can steal away Judy and drive Nick further off the edge by stealing his next best sexual release

>the night of Jacks plan comes to fruition
>the date goes well, Nick drinks the water tainted with Neighagra to get him ready for the night
>Jack can barely keep up with Nick in the hotel room, stripping and kissing
>then Jack sees it
>the vulpine knot
>the smooth bulbous rod is nothing like what they are in the movies
>a fiery spear aimed straight at his lusty s-
>WAIT
>NO
>NOT LI-
>before he could even react, Nick was pounding away inside him, pleasuring the agent far better than any woman or any dildo could do
>Nick laughed as Jack already began to climax on top himself; the rabbit's own cock wasnt even completely stiff before release
>but Nick was far from done
>while Jack slipped into a haze of pleasure, unaware of the world around him, Nick picked him up and stood against the bed, pounding up and into the rabbit, deeper than before
>the climax was fast approaching, Nick burrowed his knot as deep as he could
>Jack moaned in pained pleasure, his eyes widening and rolling into the back of his head before passing out
>>
File: 1468989959690.jpg (55KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
1468989959690.jpg
55KB, 600x669px
>>10963853
>Jack had once thought of himself as a good bun
>always out to help save rabbits from the threat of foxes, he did not truly understand
>but 8 months ago, he learned the truth
>a rabbit needs a fox, and a fox should have rabbits
>"Alright Nick, ready to make the world a better place?"
>Judy began ushering her todd to the door
>"Alright, alright, Carrots. Oh, thanks for the blueberry pancakes today, Jack."
>"It's my pleasure, a butler should know what to serve his family."
>"C'mon Nick, we're going to be late."
>The couple left, leaving the ex-spy to his homely duties
>Jack remembered that day from months ago, when he finally learned true bliss in his master's arms
>>
Hey Knight if you're around, do you mind if I use this set of drawings in a little story I wrote?
>>
File: Homoerotic_subtext.png (142KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
Homoerotic_subtext.png
142KB, 1024x764px
>>10963853
>>10963858
>>
been thinking about gay lads
>>
>>10964101
You might be missing a comma
Or you might not
Can you explain?
>>
>>10964147
just been thinking about them gay boys
love em
>>
Been thinking about lads lads
>>
>>10964156
What's the context of these thoughts? Do you find yourself walking alone and then the thought pops into your head, "hmm... Wolter." And you smile?
>>
File: 1473223483227.png (237KB, 1280x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1473223483227.png
237KB, 1280x1460px
>>10964177
Stay away from Wolter, He's for Anneke only.

Most of my gay thoughts are from Nick.
>>
>>10964177
mostly Ozzy, occasionally some of the other Pack Streets
>>
>>10964196
>Wolter's for Anneke only
No, I don't think that's right, either.
>>
File: cutebusty.jpg (101KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
cutebusty.jpg
101KB, 350x262px
You will never be this fluffy
>>
File: 1.jpg (142KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
142KB, 700x933px
>>10964264
>>
Damnit I could really go for a Dr.Pupper right about now.
>>
Damnit I could really go for dick right about now.
>>
File: IMG_0321.png (372KB, 1181x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.png
372KB, 1181x1288px
>>
Damnit I could really go for love and support right about now
>>
>>10964352
>Dr.Pupper
>Not an ice cold, refreshing bottle of Pupsiâ„¢
>>
>>10964377

We believe in you
It seems hard now, and we know you're scared, but if you try your best, it'll get better.
>>
>>10964264
Has anyone designed a bun with a dew lap yet? It'd make for a good "busty" design.
>>
>>10964410
Stop lusting after animals.
>>
>>10964410
There was a hotot OC here before
>>
File: IMG_7587.jpg (222KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7587.jpg
222KB, 1000x1200px
>>
File: .png (3MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
.png
3MB, 1280x1707px
>>10964420
A zootopia anthro style bun you freak.
>>
File: IMG_7508.jpg (204KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7508.jpg
204KB, 1024x1024px
>>10964410
The only picture that comes to mind is something like this, and this is more boob than fluff. Though maybe it is firm fluff...
>>
File: 1468820656013.png (285KB, 445x367px) Image search: [Google]
1468820656013.png
285KB, 445x367px
>>10964373
stop corrupting my thoughts
>>
File: tumblr_ohfln1Uygv1r97maco9_1280.png (24KB, 556x578px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohfln1Uygv1r97maco9_1280.png
24KB, 556x578px
>>10964410
Lots of peopel have drawn Judy with one
>>
I miss Marty
>>
>>10964510
You're the only one
>>
>>10964410
There was that Cain milf.
>>
Give me something to draw
>>
>>10964576
Marty
>>
File: IMG_0449.png (46KB, 683x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.png
46KB, 683x675px
>>10964510
>>
>>10964576
I'll give you something to draw!
*Judy panches you*
>>
>>10964215
You're right anon
everybody knows wolter is for satisfying charlie
>>
>>10964580
What's he doing?

>>10964583
No please don't panch me
>>
>>10964587
You're mixing them up again.
Anneke is for Charlie.
>>
>>10964576
Judy with a dewlap
>>
>>10964597
>What's he doing?
his best
>>
>>10964597
Oh ok.
*Judy kiks you*
>>
File: IMG_2925.jpg (1MB, 2544x1595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2925.jpg
1MB, 2544x1595px
>>10964598
>>
>>10964576
Something with loving proto judy and Nick
>>
>>10964611
Perfection
>>
>>10964620
>protojudy
>loving a criminal scumbag

Lt Hopps loves only the law
>>
File: 1497910880575.png (2MB, 2690x2501px) Image search: [Google]
1497910880575.png
2MB, 2690x2501px
>>10964598
silly anon, Charlie is for Betty
>>
>>10964637
It was written in the law that a bun must warch over a fox, 24/7
Especially in bed
>>
>>10964654
I'm calling it now.
Betty is for Dawn.
>>
File: NickJudyComfyLingerie.png (445KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
NickJudyComfyLingerie.png
445KB, 1280x1707px
>>10964410
In my opinion, this is one of the best attempts so far at giving a mammal a bust without actually giving them tits
>>
>>10964693
>bust without actually giving them tits
whats the point then?
>>
>>10964693
This is a good depiction of Nick being straight
>>
>>10964679
Preposterous!!
Dawn is for Judy
>>
>>10964718
Pfft.
Everyone knows Judy is for Mrs. Otterton.
>>
>>10964693
That looks like a dewlap and more like chest fluff, which I'm super for. I love chest fluff a lot.
>>
>>10964717
a rare sight to behold
>>
>>10964705
To give them a believable feminine figure while still staying accurate to character design
>>
>>10964726
>looks less like a dewleap*
>>
File: 1490193128110.png (27KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1490193128110.png
27KB, 666x666px
>>10964410
>>
File: 1490232770640.png (57KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1490232770640.png
57KB, 666x666px
>>10964410
>>10964741
>>
File: 1472133066197.jpg (147KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472133066197.jpg
147KB, 1280x1280px
>>10964728
Its not rare. See this solo pic of Nick? Nothing gay here.
>>
>>10964737
but we dont know what Judy's chest looks like. How would you know it's not accurate?
>>
File: cute boy.png (19KB, 294x392px) Image search: [Google]
cute boy.png
19KB, 294x392px
forget dewlaps, I want dewey on my lap
>>
>>10964745
Borba pls go
>>
>>10964745
It's a lot more creative than slapping on more human-like feature (ie. tits) and calling it a day. Zootopia's designs went to some lengths to at least maintain the whole animal despite them being anthromorphs.
>>
>>10964749
NOT defective.
>>
>>10964762
anthropomorphs*
>>
>>10964576
Have a pencil
>>
>>10964778
Yeah those things.
>>
>>10964766
he is gay, he is perfect the way he is
>>
>>10964576
Flash speed racing in a dragster
>>
Bonnie litter size probably mean multinipples.
>>
>>10963345
>I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
>>
>>10964930
Also litter culling
>>
>>10964930
>Bonnie has some of her older kits feed her youngest
>Cotton is Judy's favourite 'daughter'
>>
File: 1473042741593.png (24KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1473042741593.png
24KB, 666x666px
>>10964969
What a dark day we had when we discussed it.
>>
>>10964378
>Pupsi
Eh, it'll do in a pinch but I prefer my carbonated beverages with a PHD. Or just plain old Koala Cola.
>>
>>10964998
Hey, if you don't have enough nipples then better to have less but stronger offspring than more but overall malnourished offspring
>>
>>10964984
To be honest, I think the Hopps kids include a lot of extended family. 274+ bunnies all viewing each other as brothers and sisters, with Stu and Bonnie as their parents. But Judy's brothers have brought their wives into the burrow, and their kits are viewed as brothers and sisters too.
>>
>>10964679
Betty would never hurt her big brother
>>
File: 1467561600997 fast.gif (40KB, 416x388px) Image search: [Google]
1467561600997 fast.gif
40KB, 416x388px
>marty pops up at the end of the couch and taunts avo one day for fun
>avo yanks him up
>but marty is extremely long for no reason now
>she keeps pulling
>marty's body just wont end
>marty just keeps laughing
>pulls more angrily
>now pulling hand over fist trying to find the end of the marten as he piles up in a giant noodle in the room
>marty's laughter has become a cacophony of evil echoes
>avo just keeps pulling and pulling and pulling
>remmy is crushed when he comes down the stairs to see what's happening
>the apartment is filled, then destroyed by his mass
>the neighborhood begins to flee in terror from the growing ropes of fur
>soon zootopia is smothered by the marten's tubularness,
>the city is evacuated and any attempts to locate the source of the chaos are met with failure
>scientists estimate the planet has 4 weeks left before the marten begins smothering all arable land
>social order has broken down and the last holdouts of mammals pray, holding their families close or die wrecklessly
>in the depths of it all, avo keeps pulling
>>
tell me about Anneke
>>
>>10964984
But you need to be pregnant to breastfeed don't you? Pretty sure I've read that in some mpreg fic. Unless you mean weaning.
>>
>>10965075
>Pretty sure I've read that in some mpreg fic
I dont know whats worse, your sex education or the fact you like mpreg
>>
>>10965085
Don't judge till you try it.
>>
>>10965075
Becoming pregnant will stimulate milk production, but if the woman keeps feeding, she'll keep producing milk.
>>
>>10965049
That is kind of how I feel the whole "274 siblings when Judy was 9" would work (not to mention that Bonnie says it like all those siblings are already carrot farmers). A lot of Judy's "siblings" are actually her cousins and such.
>>
>>10965085
We Americanos can't help it. Literally no one knows how babys are made
>>
File: Dewlapgalore.jpg (945KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Dewlapgalore.jpg
945KB, 3264x2448px
>>10964264
>>10964319
>>
>>10965157
1% bun
99% dewlap
>>
>>10962499
Maybe. Doesn't help that I can't differentiate between Dot and Ciwi. Let's not even get started on reply
>>
>>10965065
She's good.
>>
>>10965192
Dude don't tell them that, that's exactly what they wanted to know about
>>
File: 1502268678507.jpg (70KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1502268678507.jpg
70KB, 420x420px
Bunnies reach sexual maturity between 4~6 months.

Violet is Bonnie's daughter, Judy is Violet's daughter, Cotton is Judy's. Parenthood is always given to the matriarch/patriarch, being siblings/niece depends on age difference.
>>
>>10965210
Zootopia ages are based on human ages not animal
>>
File: 35524861884_0b04ccf0b8_o.png (2MB, 2166x1777px) Image search: [Google]
35524861884_0b04ccf0b8_o.png
2MB, 2166x1777px
I missed all the Canidae fuss last night! Broken heart pupils? Incredible!

Also here's this thing... It got colored.
>>
jack wearing a superman costume when
>>
>>10965236
Thats some pretty fuckin colors right there
>>
i want to pinch ozzy's cute cheeks
>>
>>10965300
I hope you dont mean his face
>>
>>10965324
you want him to pinch his ass?
>>
File: IMG_7593.jpg (91KB, 982x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7593.jpg
91KB, 982x524px
>>
>>10965356
Nick you can't keep coming into work drunk as a skunk
>>
>>10965356
put that fluff butt to good use
>>
>>10965356
I wish I could sleep on a bunny.
>>
File: shoes.jpg (76KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
76KB, 750x550px
>Nick still working for the Big family where the skunk rug incident never happened.
>>
>>10965236
comment
>>
>>10965236
that's quality, and two fancy ladies. A background would make this picture amazing
>>
>>10965494
Nice cropping there, Clyde.
>>
>>10965236
It's a cute pic.
Personally, I think pink's a bit much, although it does fit her nicely. Some nice sky blues or something might be a nice offset sometime.
>>
>>10965518
This is interesting
I think the colors make it stand out, a simple background would give it balance
>>
>>10965494
Even an organized crime family isn't just going to ice a fucking cop like that. That's how you get big heat brought down. A family wouldn't just kill a police unless it was incredibly dire.
>>
File: untitled.png (1MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 750x750px
>>10965064
>tubularness
>>
>>10965537
exactly, something comfy and blurry, to make it look real, but like a dream at the same time.

>Gazelle legs
10/10
>>
>>10965174
100% dewlap.
Actually those things that are called "dewlap" are not something that is grown by the bunny, itself the dewlap grows.
It's a dangerous funghi that host is bunnies, slowly taking over the brain of the host.
At the end nothing else is there except the order to feed the shroom so the dewlap can grow and at the end of his live cyclus release his spores.
Searching for new hosts.

Right now there is little known about this new parasite, but scientists claim to make progress in their researches.

D.B.E (Don't believe everything) Magazine
>>
File: ear flop.jpg (39KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
ear flop.jpg
39KB, 640x457px
floooooop
>>
>>10965809
he ear BROKE call albulance
>>
File: tumblr_o1klvab5EJ1qmrnulo1_1280.jpg (346KB, 1082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1klvab5EJ1qmrnulo1_1280.jpg
346KB, 1082x1920px
>>10965356
Need more sitting on buns
>>
Page 10
Sad to see this one go, was comfy
>>
File: bunny cat hug.gif (959KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
bunny cat hug.gif
959KB, 250x144px
>>10965959
>>
File: bunny break test.gif (999KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
bunny break test.gif
999KB, 500x230px
Be warned Trash there are rumors going around that the breaks on bunnies are faulty. So make sure your safe and test your buns breaks
Thread posts: 445
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.