[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/roareyraccoon/s tatus/895576381492350977

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 49

File: Unicorn2.jpg (280KB, 2048x1807px) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn2.jpg
280KB, 2048x1807px
https://twitter.com/roareyraccoon/status/895576381492350977
>>
>>10949347
I like this roarey raccoon guy

he even correctly identifies that the end goal of trans nonsense is child abuse
>>
>>10949347
He's right you know
>>
>>10949347
Despite my nearly pure hatred for unicorns, rainbows & all that stupid shit... I kind of like this one!
>>
The thing to point out is that even within the tiny trans community, the vast majority still identify as either male or female.

It's only a tiny fraction within that already tiny fraction of people who want to identify as some third option. And it's for attention. Trans who actually want to pass do not want attention.
>>
File: 1394955498649.jpg (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394955498649.jpg
207KB, 500x500px
>>10949347
This fucking guy
eh talks shit and doesn't afraid of any fagot
>>
>>10949347
> roarey used to be a leftie
> gender politics red pilled him

i love him, both his art and his shitstorms.
>>
>>10954122
Fucking this.
I had a good friend who was trans and he just told us one day he was then started wearing progressively more feminine clothing. He was already small and effeminate (amazing swimmer's body though) so it wasn't that difficult for him.
>>
>>10954122
I agree, I only know one non-binary individual and maybe two people who have transitioned. Both of the people who transitioned actually identify as the sexes they have transitioned into. The one non-binary person I know is a human male who actually does have the inability to identify as male or female and hates it.

But god damn, does anyone else hate how the left treats people with mental handicaps in political discussion? I personally hate it that every leftie calls my arguments and points invalid because ''You're mentally handicapped and can't perceive this issue correctly so its okay that you're so wrong about the issue." Like what the fuck.
>>
File: 1488432059865.gif (2MB, 194x142px) Image search: [Google]
1488432059865.gif
2MB, 194x142px
>>10949347
>Retweeting the people who want to boycott him.
I love this man.
>>
File: dogwithhair.png (23KB, 791x178px) Image search: [Google]
dogwithhair.png
23KB, 791x178px
Pot, meet kettle.
>>
I won't lie, I'm fine with trans people, male or female. Non-binary doesn't make a shred of sense and at that point they're just trying to feel special.

Though I can't entirely hate the unicorn thing because, yeah, if you're trans, that's fine. Kids should accept things like that, and moralfagging about "muh sexuality corrupting children", even though that never fucking works and they'll learn about it on their own because the average child knows how to use the internet now. But the idea that they're trying to make it seem, well normal isn't exactly the right word, but not negative, just because kids become assholes right about the time they get to 5th or 6th grade until they graduate from high school. At least for normies, if they don't actually grow up they become vindictive and start believing the shit that gets posted on /pol/.
>>
Based
>>
Finally a sane artist
>>
>>10954122
This, but the fact that the small trannie community is willing to make a law in canada to regulate free speech over this gender bullshit is no different to me from an oligarchy, because this small minority wants so much attention to get what they want through political institutions. THIS is why I still believe that I should have the right to believe how bullshit gender studies is these days.
>>
The hero the furries deserve but not the one they needed right now.
>>
>>10957039
>as long as my fursona has a rainbow color scheme that means i'm creative!
Furfags should be gassed
>>
>>10962725
>anything that isn't a grey wolf or orange fox is a rainbow sparkledog!!!!!
make like hitler and blow your brains out
>>
has he been doxxed and torn apart by angry liberals yet?
>>
>>10955289
Hold up, mental "handicaps"?

Are you basically comparing gender dysphoria with mental retardation or some kind of diminished capacity for higher thinking?
>>
File: Sex is fluid.png (17KB, 774x171px) Image search: [Google]
Sex is fluid.png
17KB, 774x171px
>>10949347
It's a great start, but he's still pushing the gender meme when only sex exists.

Also look at this retard that replied to him. Yeah, sex can change all the time, totally. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>10966552
I'd consider depression, high functioning autism, or schizophrenia mental handicaps even though they may not affect intelligence.
>>
>>10954122
>Trans who actually want to pass do not want attention.
Until you "misgender" them.

>>10955103
I had a good friend who became trans and now he's a turbo SJW that now hates a show he used to love because it's "mysogynistic".

>>10957276
I don't know what I'm reading but it sure doesn't sound right.

>>10966552
Trannies are in denial about their very being and are emotionally/mentally unstable wrecks.
>>
>>10949347
He's right, but why does he have to be such a jerk about it and start drama? People are spreading the word to not commission him now lol
>>
>>10966552
>Are you basically comparing gender dysphoria with mental retardation or some kind of diminished capacity for higher thinking?
"Handicap" just means that it interferes with their ability to function normally. Physical handicap doesn't necessarily make you less strong, and mental handicap doesn't necessarily make you less smart.
>>
>>10966695
I guess I see your point when you put it like that, but only in the purest sense of the word. It just bothers me how everyone suddenly seems to be intentionally shoehorning phrases like "mental disorder" into every conversation about trannies, just shoving it right in your face to press the point, in order to make them seem like inferior people that deserve nothing but derision. I get that it's in response to the leftist "trans agenda" also being shoved in everyone's face lately, but y'know, two wrongs and all that. I don't have a better suggestion on what a more proper response is, but trying to dehumanize them isn't it...

>>10966717
Well I mean, it's called "dysphoria" for a reason.
>>
>>10967057
>two wrongs
Pointing out that trannies are mentally is is not a wrong thing to do.
>>
>>10967111
It's not a question of right or wrong, it's the intention behind it. I thought that was pretty clear.
>>
>>10955289
"the left" is not a person and no one is arguing that here, if a person says something you disagree with then discuss it with them. This whole "man I hate the left because of this nebulous idea that some of them maybe have" notion is why our politics are in such a sad state these days.
>>
Reminder that gender is neither binary nor a spectrum, it literally doesn't exist. Sex is binary, with intersex people as outliers. Supposedly transexual people go from one side of the sexual binary to the other. Supposedly transgender people are snowflakes.
>>
>>10955289
>identify as male or female
this is why i cant take trans ideology seriously.
the entire concept of "identifying as" is nonsense.
your identity is what you are
not what you feel you are, not what you wish you were, or what you believe yourself to be.

people dont think they are male, female or human just because they feel like it,
they think they are because those are the words we use to describe what they are.
>>
>>10967057
>shoehorning phrases like "mental disorder" into every conversation about trannies
only because they keep insisting that trannies are totally not mentally ill.
if they could be honest then maybe people wouldnt bring it up as much.
>>
>>10967310
>Supposedly transexual people go from one side of the sexual binary to the other.
cutting your dick off doesnt change what sex you are.
they just pretend to be the other sex.
>>
furaffinity deleted the pic because triggered
>>
>>10970080
They suspended his account for that image
>>
>>10970080
>>10970466

Where would the Internet be without Rovdyr?
>>
>>10970748
if I had a weaponized autism button I'd use it rn
>>
>>10963362
Fuck off back to twitter blankbluedog
>>
>>10970080
>>10970466
>>10970748
So this
is the power
of free speech
>>
>>10971126
> free speech

racism is hate speech doesn't matter the form honey.
>>
>>10971340
Fuck off Rovdyr
>>
>>10971340
Fat nigger
>>
>>10970748
There would be less delusion and less shitty dragon OC plastered all over my searches if they were gone.
>>
>>10971340
Hate speech can mean anything and disallowing it is only a tool for censoring "undesirable opinions"
>>
>>10971126
>>10971615
Free speech only applies to the government censoring you. It doesn't say anything about private websites or furries can't retaliate against you. Free speech isn't a free pass to say whatever you want
>>
File: >.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
>.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>10971823
>Free speech isn't a free pass to say whatever you want
>>
File: DGVDAerUMAAy31l.jpg (35KB, 322x455px) Image search: [Google]
DGVDAerUMAAy31l.jpg
35KB, 322x455px
>>10949347
>Buy Jordan Peterson's shit
>Call other people cultists
>>
>>10971891
*without repercussion.
>>
>>10971891
Pretty sure what they meant was free speech isn't without consequence, but in my opinion, any private entity that doesn't value a free and open marketplace of ideas and discussion can suck a dick and doesn't deserve my money, time, or attention.
>>
>>10972088
Yes and? Or course your actions have consequences but >>10971340 implies that "hate speech" should not be considered free speech. Maybe I just looked to far into a blatant shitpost.
>>
>>10972192
free speech is a blanket term for all opinions and ideas - even the controversial opinions. You think this shit hasn't happened before?
If a private entity doesn't want to deal with someone because of such - thats fine. But they cannot or should not be able to pursue any legal action against them. Its interventionism.
>>
File: 1501561557241-r9k.jpg (30KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1501561557241-r9k.jpg
30KB, 500x318px
>>10971340
Hate speech falls under free speech. You dumb cunt.
>>
>>10970748

Does he have an alt account/page? Guy deserves my business for sticking to the science and not the party line.
>>
File: 1489345971721.png (143KB, 642x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489345971721.png
143KB, 642x700px
>tfw I saw people on my twitter feed bitching about this image
>The original Op just screen capped it and then some other person linked right to the page
> I say that it's fine to be bothered but it's turning into a witch hunt
>literally get bitched at for a half an hour over how it's not a witch hunt because people need to know how bad he is
> I go to the link and read image descript myself and it makes sense
> seeing everyone grossly over state what he was trying to convey

This shit just gets more retarded by the day and the SJW's aren't even aware that they are being insanely over sensitive
>>
>>10972732

Welcome to the internet Kojima warned was coming back in MGS2.
>>
>>10972807
True. For some reason, i thought they could critically look at themselves and see that they were being a bunch of cry babies but I forgot that they give themselves ass pats for that kind of behavior
>>
Oh, God. This guy.

Wasn't he a hardcore leftie?
>>
>>10972702
At least two.
https://twitter.com/ImNotAHippo ("in character" account where they act like their OC)
https://twitter.com/purpsburps (afterdark account not linked on main Twitter)
>>
>>10972702
Misread what you said. Roarey looks to have nuked his Twitter and got suspended on FA. I don't know of any other accounts.
>>
>>10973064
yes, he started to spit red pills a few months ago now after this he will vote trump 2020
>>
>>10973176
>Voting for a meme president who cares about nothing but attention
Jeb should have won the primaries
>>
>This image got him suspended

Just goes to show that FA really is run by commies.
>>
File: outta here.jpg (12KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
outta here.jpg
12KB, 500x343px
When I was younger, I'd heard the (apocryphal but usually attributed to Orwell, perhaps falsely) quote: "In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act." and thought "what the hell is that ridiculous platitude even supposed to mean? How would you even have a time of universal deciet?"

I understand much better now.

>>10972732
>over the course of about 6 years, something goes from (rightly) a complete unheard-of non-issue to a matter of absolute gospel truth, and if anyone has the wrong opinion, they must be hunted down and ruined.

When even a raging leftist idiot can find themselves left behind by the pace of "progress", shit may be out of hand.

It's no wonder the young generation today is said to be the most conservative ever. They're pretty much expected to know all this shit from birth, even as it swirls and changes like so much smoke around them. They're all online, without the good sense to hide their identity, and the slightest misstep earns them a fucking struggle session, not to mention that their future employers will be reading through their entire post history, and the feds are tracking their every word, and even their every real world movement through their smartphones.

I think our civilization has gotten itself fucked up, probably to the point that people will still be reading about it more than a thousand years from now.
>>
>>10973667
Holy shit

go outside dude.
>>
>>10973402

I hope they realize that suspending him just vindicated his entire message.
>>
>>10973807
you first
>>
>>10973402
Suspended accounts get a message saying so, this one says account deleted. Either he deleted himself (very possible considering SJWs now must be trying to ruin his life), or he pissed off a Twitter employee.
>>
>>10974001
I don't mean that in an entirely insulting way.

I just mean log off for a bit, talk to people, get some perspective, and realize none of this matters as much as you think it does.
>>
this guy spent years making comics about religion and republicans and now he makes 2 comics about the left and now he gets socially executed, guess he now knows wich side is the biggest turd.
>>
>>10974763
>liberals
>left
>>
>>10974092
you first
>>
>>10966878
>He's right, but why does he have to be such a jerk about it and start drama?
You should ask the trannies why they started first:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy1
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17756/orwellian-canadians-can-now-be-fined-or-jailed-amanda-prestigiacomo

>>10967057
>It just bothers me how everyone suddenly seems to be intentionally shoehorning phrases like "mental disorder" into every conversation about trannies, just shoving it right in your face to press the point
The truth isn't shoehorning, and it only gets brought up because trannies and SJWs are bent on denying it, because they actually hate the mentally-ill. That's why they make up terms like "headmates"; because having schizophrenia would mean - SHOCK HORROR - having a mental disorder.

>in order to make them seem like inferior people that deserve nothing but derision.
People who cave into their delusions and then force others to pander to them deserve derision. Especially when they try to brainwash children into their agenda.

>>10967310
>Reminder that gender is neither binary nor a spectrum, it literally doesn't exist.
Thank you, anon. It's good to see more people who don't buy into the gender meme.
>>
>>10967930
>>10967963
>>10968002
All of this.

>>10970080
>>10970466
>>10970748
The trans-agenda strikes again. And yet they are still wondering why nobody likes them.

>>10971340
Kill yourself. Not pretending made-up gender crap is real isn't hate speech. Go back to tumblr you fucking leech.

>>10971823
Trannies are pushing for censorship of freedom of speech in real life like that new law in Canada when you can get jailed for not respecting muh pronouns.

>>10972054
They refers to multiple people there, retard.

>Buy Jordan Peterson's shit
The truth isn't shit, sweetheart.
>>
>>10972732
>I say that it's fine to be bothered
Why is is okay to be bothered by facts?

>>10973176
>muh red pills
>voting Trump again
Why do the people who stand up against transgenderism always have to be retarded? Can't I find sane anti-transagenda people?

>>10973899
SJWs aren't known for being self-aware.

>>10973807
>>10974092
Oh, it sure won't matter when you get arrested for wrongthink.
>>
>>10967057
I'm none of the people you were arguing with, but...

I can't deny that some people keep shoving the "mentally ill" thing out of sheer malice, because reactionaries gonna react. But I'd say that most of the people you see talking of "mental illness" here or on that other chan or similar sites just mean it like it is. Whether transexualism is a real condition or simply a delusion, it's a mental illness regardless, isn't it? And I never saw this negative connotation around the term about being inferior or deserving derision. God knows I battle depression and I know the mentally ill deserve all the help we can get. And help begins with properly identifying things and calling them what they are, especially given that transtrenders seem to be a disturbingly numerous group and need to be diagnosed.
>>
>>10977478
>I can't deny that some people keep shoving the "mentally ill" thing out of sheer malice, because reactionaries gonna react.
The truth isn't shoving, bud. People wouldn't have to point it out all the time if trannies didn't keep insisting they weren't.
>>
>>10967057
>>10977478
Also, one important thing that I never see mentioned anywhere. SJWs are obsessed with idpol, and try to turn anything into a label and source of pride and shit. In this case, they're doing it to transexualism. They deny it's a health condition, saying it's a life style, or form of expression or some other bullshit. This only encourages transtrenders, and God only knows how vulnerable kids are to that phenomenon.

Another unmentioned problem: they try to make identities out of other mental illnesses as well. They're trying to do it to autism right now. I've seen lately how relatively mild autism has started being painted not as an illness, but just as a perfectly common characteristic a person can have, as viable as being normal. Therefore, attempts at finding a "cure" for them or a vaccine for future cases is offensive. This is all insane, not to mention patronizing and even child endangerment, yet it's happening.
>>
>>10977592
If autism was cured 4chan would die.
>>
>>10971340
NIGGER
>>
>>10977736
Then we'll finally be free, anon. FREE!
>>
>>10977931
But what if it makes me not enjoy vidya anymore?
>>
I can't believe he got banned from twitter for it too. Was Inkbunny the only site that allowed him to post his shit?
>>
>>10977947
A reasonable fear. Don't worry, with /v/ gone you'll enjoy vidya more than ever.
>>
>>10978067
>with /v/ gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs
>>
>Banned for having an opinion
I can't even get angry at this stuff anymore, it's really tiring.
>>
>>10977736
Good
>>
>>10977999
Isn't he a cubfag?
>>
>>10966552
>>10967057
Not him, OTHERS do that, specifically people like you. You would've realized it if you weren't rushing to find something "offensive".

And fuck you, a mental illness is a mental illness and it isn't defined by what "feels" right. My mother has schizophenia but she never got treated because my father was the only one who saw nothing wrong with getting mental help, now you can hardly talk to her!
>>
>>10981264
>My mother has schizophenia but she never got treated because my father was the only one who saw nothing wrong with getting mental help, now you can hardly talk to her!
Shit, anon, I'm sorry to hear that. This is exactly why I hate this feels before reals nonsense these SJWs are trying to push.
>>
>>10957039
>>10962725
Based on the name, I think their dogshit is supposed to be white and blue.
>>
>>10981337
If I ever get to be a doctor I won't let that shit happen on my watch.
>>
Roarey. Roarey Roarey Roarey.

This prat constantly leaps on loaded topics and tries to make out it's his way or nothing. He was an AmazingAtheist type over religion, he defends an actual pedophile who was on the run from the law, his incredibly nice bf left him which shows something must've fucked up, and now he goes about attacking Muslims even though you can't go 5 minutes on uk streets without meeting one, and now attacking the gender bollocks stuff even though the fandom is stuffed with genderspecial snowflakes and he perfectly knew he was going to get the beatdown.

He's a wonderful example of why /pol/ should be a containment board and nothing more.
>>
>>10949347
It's utterly hilarious how wrong he is, if fucking science can prove you wrong maybe just maybe you should shut up but that wouldn't be the Roarey way. What I'm saying is the dude's an attention whore who jumps on any controversial topic for the sake of getting his dick hard.
>>
>>10981535
>He's an example of why pol should be a containment board

???
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (9KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
9KB, 630x630px
>>10981581
>It's utterly hilarious how wrong he is, if fucking science can prove you wrong maybe just maybe you should shut up but that wouldn't be the Roarey way.
Fucking lol, you are so self-unaware.

Sorry buddy, but science doesn't support transgenderism. Go watch Bill Nye's netflix show and virtue signal on your blog.
>>
File: 1370242361374.gif (1002KB, 343x300px) Image search: [Google]
1370242361374.gif
1002KB, 343x300px
>>10981362
Sooooo creative
>>
File: 1409764929657.png (42KB, 277x246px) Image search: [Google]
1409764929657.png
42KB, 277x246px
>>10981581

>Natural dichotomy of male and female with a negligible handful of chromosomal disorders
>Justly claims that this isn't a subject that should be pushed on kids because it could complicate an incomplete view of the world and be possibly harmful

I'm not seeing where he's wrong given that we have cases like the John Money scenario to look back on and years of chromosome research.
>>
I didn't know so many retards came to trash.
Dick = male
Snatch = female

why is this hard to grasp?
>>
What does the /Igbt/ think about all of this?
>>
>>10982364
They probably want to stay out of it.
>>
>>10981581
Drink bleach already SJW.
>>
>>10949347
>account is no longer there

Lovely censorship twitter.
>>
>>10982364
I'm currently laughing my ass off at this. I'm all for people wanting to call themselves a squidlysnatch as a gender but come on.

As a gay man this is hillarious.
>>
>>10962677
>This, but the fact that the small trannie community is willing to make a law in canada to regulate free speech over this gender bullshit is no different to me from an oligarchy, because this small minority wants so much attention to get what they want through political institutions. THIS is why I still believe that I should have the right to believe how bullshit gender studies is these days.

The minority groups that such unrestricted speech typically attacks see less of a benefit to free speech than the majority group that typically launch the attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
>>
>>10982476
I don't think murder counts as free speech issue tho.
So that is a separate issue and has nothing to do with this?
>>
>>10982364
Fag here
I agree, you are either a male, female. If not either, you have a disorder that's so rare it's barely worth a single mention in the eyes of the general public.
>>
File: Literally nothing wrong here.png (182KB, 1622x303px) Image search: [Google]
Literally nothing wrong here.png
182KB, 1622x303px
>>10982364
>caring what mentally-ill people think
>>
File: Delusional Tranny.png (20KB, 1895x134px) Image search: [Google]
Delusional Tranny.png
20KB, 1895x134px
>>10982603
Don't argue with tranny shills
>>
File: 1489327559328-r9k.jpg (66KB, 432x655px) Image search: [Google]
1489327559328-r9k.jpg
66KB, 432x655px
>>10982476
People get murdered all the time. Doesn't give you the right to force my hand on what I can call you. How big do you think a list of straight people murdered since the 80's would be? By your demented logic, I should have more than enough justification to push a law through that bans all transexuals from speaking, period.
>>
>>10982652
Can I call you a tobacco?
>>
>>10982711
>>10982700
hi barneyfag
>>
>>10983438
Are you retarded, anon?
>>
>>10983458
are you?
because you act just like barneyfag
>>
File: 9356936790369.jpg (53KB, 370x242px) Image search: [Google]
9356936790369.jpg
53KB, 370x242px
>>10966671
>go to bed with a vagina
>wake up with a penis

Yeah, "gender fluid" is totally a real proven thing u guys...
>>
>>10971823
So what if a corporation buys everything and declares the entire country a "hate speech-free zone?" Because that's basically what's happening.
>>
>>10983631
he wouldnt have a problem with that.
people who say "Free speech only applies to the government censoring you."
dont actually care about free speech at all, and would love it if government didnt care either.
>>
>>10983631

That's the end game of Libertarianism and Conservatism. To weaken the government to the point where private enterprise can rule us like tyrants. Because big government and regulation is bad.

I believe Gender Dysphoria is real but I don't think transitional surgery corrects it. There are other things that can cause gender dysphoria (autism, for one. Judging by the turbo-autists that transtrenders tend to be I believe it). And children absolutely should not transition. When I was 7 I wished I was a girl because the girls outnumbered the boys in our class so whenever we had a class vote on activities the girls always won. I can't help but think kids wanting to transition are wanting to do so for equally retarded reasons because kids are retarded.
>>
>>10983472
>not pandering to trannies make you one specific meme anon
So you did answer me question that you were retarded. Thanks.
>>
>>10983949
no
you use the same language as him
you use the same methods as him
you are him

it was like i was reading "trannyfags this is your mindset" when i saw those screenshots
>>
File: Poincare_2.jpg (19KB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
Poincare_2.jpg
19KB, 329x400px
Favourite quote time again.

"Logic sometimes makes monsters. For half a century we have seen a mass of bizarre functions which appear to be forced to resemble as little as possible honest functions which serve some purpose. More of continuity, or less of continuity, more derivatives, and so forth. Indeed, from the point of view of logic, these strange functions are the most general; on the other hand those which one meets without searching for them, and which follow simple laws appear as a particular case which does not amount to more than a small corner.

In former times when one invented a new function it was for a practical purpose; today one invents them purposely to show up defects in the reasoning of our fathers and one will deduce from them only that.

If logic were the sole guide of the teacher, it would be necessary to begin with the most general functions, that is to say with the most bizarre. It is the beginner that would have to be set grappling with this teratologic museum."
—Henri Poincaré, 1899

Substitute function for gender.
>>
>>10982700
>calling anyone mentally ill while in /trash/
glass house nigga
>>
>>10983992
You're really paranoid.
>>
>>10984090
>defending trannies
>>
https://inkbunny.net/journalview.php?id=286266
I suggest reading this journal. This guy has my full respect.
>>
>>10963362
>rainbow vomit color schemes aren't sparkledogs
>>
>>10984129
>has no arguments so he calls me paranoid
I figured you out Lee
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 292x619px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 292x619px
>>10949347
Hahaha yes

Round 2
>>
File: It's A Conspiracy.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
It's A Conspiracy.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>10984202
Stay retarded
>>
>>10984192
>if you're in Sweden (what are you fucking doing, Sweden?), teaching children that gender doesn't even exist.
It doesn't though. Only biological sex exists.
>>
>>10984192
>Trans people, from what I can understand from listening to them, are transitioning from one gender to another. They transition from the biological sex they were born with to the opposite sex
Welp, dropped. He's just another enabler.
>>
>>10984202
Dude, if Lee wants to weaponize his wmd grade autism against trannies why are you trying to stop him?

For fucks sake let him do it, see how many kill themselves when they realize how hard it is to ban him.
>>
>>10984375
>redefine words to fit your twisted ideology
>becomes incomprehensible meaningless nonsense
>it never had any meaning anyway :^)
>>
>>10984433
>redefine words to fit your twisted ideology
Are you retarded, anon? SJWs are the ones that pretend Gender exists.
>>
>>10984423
>still thinking I'm some anon's favourite boogeyman
>>
>>10984467
I don't care who you are faggot, point still stands
>>
>>10984423
it's because the methods he's using lowers discourse all around and doesn't get anything done
>>
>>10984451
gender was always synonymous with biological sex
its true that in other contexts they can have different meanings and uses,
sex is generally used in terms referring to more biological things,
and gender in terms referring to more cultural things.

lgbt ideology went to great lengths to convince people that gender is totally a cultural thing,
what does it actually mean? who knows, they couldn't agree on a consistent definition,
but they insist that its completely different then biological sex.

they failed and now the popular belief is that "gender isnt actually real"
>>
>>10984596
>gender was always synonymous with biological sex
Wrong. Gender was only used in academic studies and meant something along the lines of "the likes and preferences typical of males and females" only for puritans to bastardise it into a synonym for sex because they didn't want their kids to see the word "sex". Then SJWs bastardised it again to mean "muh identity".
>>
>>10984717
>"the likes and preferences typical of males and females"
thats called gender norms, and gender roles
>>
>>10984751
Yeah, the point being that is neither the retard SJW definition or the puritan synonym version.
>>
File: Russell-2.jpg (19KB, 261x326px) Image search: [Google]
Russell-2.jpg
19KB, 261x326px
>>10984060
Taking quotes from one field and applying it to other fields is bad form.

Poincaré's argument has a flaw. He worried that math is straying too far from practical application, when in fact math needed a logical foundation on which to stand.
Take this analogy. We percieve objects at large, but everything is made up of tiny atoms or subatomic particles. This is large structures being broken up into finer grains of truth, despite those finer grains being farther removed from application and experience.
Our foundation for most modern math comes from the ZFC set theory, first formulated in 1908 and later refined. Numbers aren't even mentioned. These axioms barely look like math, and yet it is possible to construct numbers from them.
In fact, Poincaré is writing at a time when the foundations of math and logic were being questioned. Russel's Paradox was made in 1901 (2 years after Poincaré's quote!), undermining the set theory that defined formal math for all previous time. That paradox was one culmination of the debate around the foundation of math at that time, of which Poincaré's quote belongs.

Using quotes from one field in other fields removes their history, context, meaning, and argument. Stop that.
>>
>>10984717
In Germany and many other countries there doesn't even exist a word for 'Gender'. We only use "Geschlecht" - meaning biological sex.
>>
>>10984970
If only we could be so lucky...
>>
>>10984881
Still, even if you claim would be bad form consider this.
Math does not have physical context. Intuitively 1+1=2 but you are operating on abstract ideas of "1" and "2" which have no bearing on reality - it is just internal comment and nothing more. Sure, you can construct classes of theorems that will prove beyond doubt whatever you want it to - except that still will be only a mental exercise that furthers your understanding and is meaningful in so much as it lets you do something with it. The world functions exactly the same whether say Riemann conjecture is real or not - the worst that will happen is our understanding will crumble. Or not, since as a mental exercise it can be done with any number of axioms.
Gender and sexuality and displayed traits and whatever parts of identity you dissect it into are not meaningful at all. They are in almost all cases binary and same (barring disorders) and evolutionarily cultures with abnormal sexualities will be by competition outbred and replaced. The argumentation of expressing, self-exploration, identity creation in pursuit of satisfaction is in essence putting enjoyment as a goal in and of itself - instead of as internal reward for basic need of reproduction. That is the core of the problem - pesky nature keeps hold and messing with it is at best meaningless and at worst catastrophical to culture, especially if you put it into impressionable kids as op says. Sure, it is wholer in context of classifying more of the abnormalities, but you can't take a set of working genders, replace it with set of all genders ever (by combinatorics maybe greater than human population) and claim them to be superior to obsolete understanding.
>>
>>10985323
A quote is an appeal to authority, not necessarily to logic. When the authority is in a different field (math vs gender politics), the rhetoric falls flat for the reasons aforementioned. Thank you for providing reasoning to connect the quote's logic to your thesis. You make very good points.
>>
>>10985769
That wasn't really meant to be an appeal to authority, and sorry if I made it look that way. I just found the argumentation particularly appropriate, even if, as you say, it's wildly different.
>>
>>10949347
I would like and retweet his stuff, but as an artist I´d better just stay the fuck away from politics and shit like this
>>
File: feel.png (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
35KB, 512x512px
As a german, the whole issue seems to me, like it could be solved with less muddy vocabulary.
Then on the other hand, the way SocJusâ„¢ retards always seem to strive for vocabulary changes might be an indicator that I'm wrong.

>>10983597
>iwn have the opposite happen to me
>>
>>10985905
I know that you didn't mean it like that, but that is how all quotation arguments go: "Here is a quote, it has some cool logic, it's important because this famous guy said it, you figure out how this relates to the topic."
Rhetoric is about convincing other people. If rhetoric is the goal, then you do not allow people to use their own reasoning to figure out what you mean. Other people have a different way of thinking, either because their set of beliefs are different or because their logic contains irrational elements (appealing to emotion and authority can help convince irrational elements of thinking; all humans contain irrational thought, myself included). Most people cannot possibly figure out your thesis and argument because they are not in agreement. Again, rhetoric is about convincing other people.
Saying, "Here is a quote, replace this word and figure out my thesis" is bad form because it fails to be good rhetoric, even though the logical argument is not necessarily wrong. Sound reasoning that connects a quote to your thesis is solid rhetoric and is more likely to convince someone.
>>
>>10981680
I don't have a tumblr but then again this IS 4-chan so I shouldn't expect logic and reason.
>>
File: 1326018441635.jpg (131KB, 1016x736px) Image search: [Google]
1326018441635.jpg
131KB, 1016x736px
>>10982428
>>
>>10982738
>How big do you think a list of straight people murdered since the 80's would be? By your demented logic, I should have more than enough justification to push a law through that bans all transexuals from speaking, period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense#Trans_panic
>>
File: 1502240970042-a.png (159KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
1502240970042-a.png
159KB, 540x445px
>>10987999
>irrelevant data
So you have no counter then. Why did you even bother posting?
>>
I don't get why the trannies are so mad about this. I mean, they're all either male or female anyway.
>>
File: disgust-crab.jpg (29KB, 238x241px) Image search: [Google]
disgust-crab.jpg
29KB, 238x241px
>>10987474
>4-chan
>I shouldn't expect logic and reason
You couldn't be more fucking obvious.
>>
File: What the actual FUCK.jpg (26KB, 335x478px) Image search: [Google]
What the actual FUCK.jpg
26KB, 335x478px
>>10983438
>>10983472
>>10983992
>>10984202
>>10984546
Get help, you're incredibly paranoid and possibly retarded.
>>
>>10988305
>So you have no counter then

His point is an insane non-sequitur.

"Straight people kill each other, so those trannies should shut up" is stupid enough on it's own, but when you look at the gay rights struggle, all of the big victories we only possible because gay people were aggressively out and confrontational.
>>
>>10989150
No. You missed the point of my post. By your own flawed logic, straights kill trannies so straights should have their right to free speech limited. So I offered my own retarded solution to straight people being murdered, limit the free speech of transexuals.
More importantly, how could a law that requires people to address trannies by their preferred pronouns have prevented any of the murders you've presented? How would such a law even affect the murder of trannies at all? Do you honestly think that if those men were required by law to call Araujo a she, that they wouldn't have murdered him?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>10989143
>not the first post from this ip
>trying to disprove me by samefagging
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>10989498
There is (supposedly) 63 other people in here, retard.
>>
File: captainobvious.jpg (51KB, 333x450px) Image search: [Google]
captainobvious.jpg
51KB, 333x450px
>>10989056
>>
>>10989820
if you're going to samefag I advice you to not use the same arguement

>>10989143
>incredibly paranoid and possibly retarded.
>>10984129
>>10984355
>>
File: see.png (13KB, 436x148px) Image search: [Google]
see.png
13KB, 436x148px
>>10990630
It's not argument, it's an observation.
>>
>>10990836
that screenshot doesn't disprove a thing
>>
File: 1501063542605-vg.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501063542605-vg.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>10990630
You're an idiot, you're paranoid and you're looking for a bogeyman to point at because people disagree with you.
>>
I am of the opinion that there are more than two genders, and the tit in OP's image confuses that with transgenderism. However, he wasn't trying to be 'inciteful', that is, be antagonistic - the opinion is provocative, but he wasnt saying it just to be provocative and stir the shit. You can tell because he wasn't being rude, just by looking at the pic you can see the tone.

Still, you are all a bunch of of overdramatic niggers and I hate you.

May a thing you like be misplaced, and may you step on a Lego.
>>
And if my kid wants to identify as a laydee and call himself Emily Howard that is entirely his business, it is not child abuse if I tell him that it's doable, and as long as he makes sure that's what he wants, I don't care.

You're all a bunch of niggers, though, and I care about that.

May the Lego be a tree.
>>
You're trying too hard.
>>
File: 1501951506660-trash.jpg (118KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501951506660-trash.jpg
118KB, 603x800px
>>10991436
So you would allow your child to undergo a permanent, life altering procedure like HRT? You're setting your child up for failure. He's not prepared to make decisions like that. On the bright side, with your genes and parenting, he probably wasn't going to go very far anyway.
>>10991464
This.
>>
File: 1429995443283.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429995443283.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>10991385
>>10991436
like the ramblings of a madman
>>
>>10991356
i'm not calling you a samefag, tho
>>
>>10991591
i'm calling out this dude

>>10981680
https://desuarchive.org/trash/search/image/lrkpGL9ABHPPJC2evloBng/
>>10984355
https://desuarchive.org/trash/search/filename/it%27s%20a%20conspiracy.jpg/
>>
>>10991533
I'm trying to fit in.

>>10991529
Only if they were absolutely certain, and they'd gone to the specialist clinic where they can check for sure. They would have to be at least 16 or so as well I suppose. Thankfully my kid doesn't have GID.

I'd still love them no matter what. I mean, you can't not, can you?
>>
>>10989455
>More importantly, how could a law that requires people to address trannies by their preferred pronouns have prevented any of the murders you've presented?

It always starts with rhetoric before it escalates to violence. Kind of like how Dylann Roof got radicalized by the Council of Conservative Citizens and the Northwest Front.

>How would such a law even affect the murder of trannies at all? Do you honestly think that if those men were required by law to call Araujo a she, that they wouldn't have murdered him?

Maybe some tolerance for others might have helped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Gwen_Araujo
>>
>>10991533
Also have you got any more art like that? I love that.

I sat on a Lego earlier. Now I'm sitting on a cushion.
>>
>>10991845
What you do is you arrest the people if there's a high chance that their speech will cause an angry mob to form, or what is most often known in the real world, away from the speech brigade, as 'incitement' to a thing called a 'riot'.

If they're out to do some bashing, you bash the cunts back.

That prevents the murders, ultimately. We're too soft on criminals these days as it is.
>>
>>10991896
>If they're out to do some bashing, you bash the cunts back.

This is going to be a problem for minorities since by definition they're already outnumbered.

>That prevents the murders, ultimately. We're too soft on criminals these days as it is.

This is going to be a problem for minorities since the cops usually sympathize with the people doing the bashing.
>>
>>10992060
I meant the cops do the bashing. If sympathy is a problem, get more minorities in the police.

Simple solution, but requires a lot of time and people.

Anyway, I'm off.
>>
File: 1494182265505-a.png (30KB, 345x394px) Image search: [Google]
1494182265505-a.png
30KB, 345x394px
>>10991845
>rhetoric
Haha, are you trying to dismiss me as rhetoric? Canada's "rights" are flimsy as it is. This law diminishes the freedom of 95% of the population for the dubious benefit of 5%. So let's try that question again, how could a law that requires people to address trannies by their preferred pronouns have prevented any of the murders you've presented?
>maybe some tolerance would have helped
I think that Edward wouldn't have been killed if he didn't deceive four other men into believing he was a woman before having sex with them. Alternatively, if he'd had mental health professionals to help him become more comfortable with the body he was born with, that would have prevented the situation from arising entirely.
>>10991896
I agree
>>10992060
This whole post is just you failing to understand what the other poster was trying to convey, spectacularly.
>>
slide prevention lmao
>>
>>10984596
>gender was always synonymous with biological sex
>>10984717
Wrong too.

Gender used to be mostly a linguistics term for the property of verbs, adjectives etc. to have male, female or neutral forms in certain languages. Thus the term "gendered languages". To a lesser degree, people also used gender as stand-in for biological sex because of this.

At some point near the half of the 20th century, academics started using it as a vague shorthand for "sex roles" or "sex expression". It wasn't until a hack called John Money showed up that the terminology was fixed. He coined or popularized "gender role" and "gender identity", thus decoupling "gender" from "biological sex". As it happens, he was also an awful professional who conducted one of psychology's most famous disastrous experiments. Just google his name, you'll see.

Anyway, depite this awful creator, the concept of gender was re-used by hacks in all other sorts of field, and that's where we stand today.
>>
>>10994915
So gender is now just a rather meaningless label upon which you can write anything (remember that site that listed gender like cloudgender and autisgender), precisely because it's a completely made-up concept. You might as well hammer your keybaord and use the resulting word as a new meaningless label, and use whatever you want for the types it can be, like boat models for example.
>>
>>10994145
Fucking sauce my nigra
Or at least post more
>>
>>10949347
What gender is that unicorn?
>>
File: 1498176294917.jpg (1MB, 1439x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1498176294917.jpg
1MB, 1439x1301px
>>10949347
>But gender is fluid, just like sex
>Just like sex

I can at least understand the thought process when they say gender is different from sex, and that gender can be weird and inbetween, but even they usually say sex is the thing you're born with. I don't understand this. It's like fully giving into the idea of "fuck it, nothing is anything, believe what you want because it's not my business". It's like they don't care about making sense because they don't care about what other people believe because they just don't care about other people.
>>
>>10992480
>I think that Edward wouldn't have been killed if he didn't deceive four other men into believing he was a woman before having sex with them. Alternatively, if he'd had mental health professionals to help him become more comfortable with the body he was born with, that would have prevented the situation from arising entirely.

He committed no crime while the people that killed him did.
>>
>>10999398
If he wasn't a tranny and did a similar thing on a woman, he'd be accused of rape and imprisoned.
>>
>>10999398
Yeah so? Those people were jailed, as they should have been. Doesn't make what I said any less true. If he hadn't lied, he wouldn't be dead. Edward purposely misled them by saying he was on his period, and pushed them away every time they tried to touch his genitals. He strung them along into a sexual relation that none of them would have actually wanted, if they'd known what he was.
>>
>>10999398
He did trick and lie people into having gay sex with him, that's gayrape.
>>
>>10987474
>so I shouldn't expect logic and reason.
That's rich coming from you and your feels before reals ideology.
>>
>>10988790
>I don't get why highly mentally and emotionally unstable people are triggered
>>
Post reactions
>>
>>10991385
>I am of the opinion that there are more than two genders
Post discarded then.
>>
>>10991436
It is child abuse to encourage your kids to give into mental illness. I hope you never have children.

>>10991835
>and they'd gone to the specialist clinic where they can check for sure.
Yeah, not like they'd just say yes to milk you out of money for all those hormones and surgery, numbnuts.
>>
File: yeah.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>10949347
>>
F
>>
There is no hate speech exception in the first amendment.
>>
>>10991852
>I sat on a Lego earlier. Now I'm sitting on a cushion.
So you're butthurt?
>>
>>10999398
>He committed no crime
Sex under false pretenses is rape, anon.
>>
>>11004352
The only place where that's really believed is Israel. Because they don't want muzzies lying about being jewish in order to bang jewesses. Seriously.
>>
File: gender unicorn.png (972KB, 1166x1365px) Image search: [Google]
gender unicorn.png
972KB, 1166x1365px
OC
>>
>>10949347
He's the James Damore of furries.
>>
>>10985917
Holy fucking shit, are you me?
>>
>>11004931
yes
>>
>>11004416
And muzzies try to kill Jews all the time what's your point?
>>
>>11004972
I swear to god i'm getting so sick of how SJW my clients are. Cant say or do anything to push back or else I'm out of a decent source of income. Cute maidmarian btw.
>>
>>11004979
You got my point perfectly well, stop being mendacious.
>>
>>10985917
>>11005047

And this is the issue, really.

There's a false consensus on furries being "progressive' because all the sane furries are too afraid to speak their mind or else be tar and feathered by the insane extremists.
>>
>>11006262
what's with 80% of the furry fandom being die hard liberals?
>>
>>11008311

I would say in the early years of the fandom, when sexual promiscuity was frowned upon by the moral right, the left was a safe space to express your ideas of animal banging

Today it's a little more complicated, but the left is reinforcing the idea that it's okay to be who you are (i.e. dont try to be a better person) and glorifying delusion, which is what the furry fandom is about above all else: delusion. The post-modernist nihilism that encompasses the progressive left also coincides with the furry ideal of the way you are as a furry degenerate is good enough with no incentive to improve yourself. It also goes along with identity politics since furries make up their identity through their avatar, and that's all you need to be part of the group, an "oppressed" group that deserves more rights than others.
>>
File: 148906780.jpg (96KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
148906780.jpg
96KB, 670x503px
>>11004480
>>
>>10949347
/ourguy/
>>
>>11005513
No, I didn't get what you were trying to achieve at all, SJW.
>>
>>10977190
I means it's ok to be bothered I didnt say it was ok to deny it to be true
>>
>>11009886
I hate how accurate this is
>>
>>10962677
Bill C16 is gonna hurt everyone, senpai. There are no benefits for the normal majority or the tranny minority (Excluding the "enbies" that will use this law to sue people to no end).
>>
>>10949347
Smart unicorn.
>>
Triggered
>>
>>
This is great
>>
>>11008311

Because alot of them are young, nieve, and/or low functioning autists (and was never diagnosed). But as they grow older, they will open their eyes and will likely abandon the fandom when they start having conservative views. It's either that or, like trans, will eventually commit sudoku.
>>
>>10954122
>only a tiny fraction of a tiny fraction

Then it's pretty silly to be so afraid of them.
>>
>>11022427
>Then it's pretty silly to be so afraid of them.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy1
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17756/orwellian-canadians-can-now-be-fined-or-jailed-amanda-prestigiacomo

Stupid enabler. Kill yourself.
>>
>>11022466
Oh no, how terrifying, this doesn't affect me in any way but I'm still terribly upset for no raisin!
>>
>>11023202
>being fine/jailed for not pandering to trannies doesn't hurt anyone
Please actually kill yourself
>>
>>10949347

But even if 99.8% identify as just two, then that must mean the other .2% exist.

We don't base whether something exists or not on how relatively common it is to others. So a third gender would exist, with the unicorn contradicting itself.
>>
>>11022466

You do realize that in Canada that discriminating based on gender or sexuality was already covered in law? The same kind of laws exist in the US as well.
>>
>>11023674
>not telling crazies their delusions are reality is "discrimination"
Have fun in jail the next time you refuse to call someone "Xir", you social-justice leech.
>>
>>11023634
Are you illiterate?
>>
What about herms?
>>
>>10987474
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>11000296
then disprove him with facts
and dont come with the "but i feel you are wrong" bullshit you hypocrit
>>
>>11024317
people with physical and/or chromosomal disorders.
>>
>>11023674

Except Canadia isn't more Communist and has no freedom of speech laws.
>>
>>11027020
*is
>>
>>11023354
>people can be punished for breaking the law

oh no, how horrible.
>>
>>11027666
>it's against the law to NOT pander to people's gender-based LARP delusions

this is why trump won and with people like you around we deserved it
>>
File: ooNJHbO.png (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ooNJHbO.png
92KB, 300x300px
>>
>>11004480
very nice. Excellent.
>>
>>11008311
>>11009886
>>11006262
>>11015551

Semi-popufur furry artist here. It's been getting worse each year. I must keep my non community approved James Damore tier outlooks to myself on a constant basis. I hate that /trash/ seems to contain some of the most reasonable people on the internet. I should be streaming today but my large fanbase of SJWs have worn me out severely.
>>
File: Capture.png (24KB, 655x361px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24KB, 655x361px
>people are being mean to me gib money plz
>>
>>11023674
And yet everyone and their mother would love to discriminate against me based on sexuality and not a single judge would give a fuck. Laws only apply when it benefits the gubermint.
>>
Bumping for later
>>
>>11026661
So are they men or women?
>>
>>11030250
Drop a name or gallery man

Or if you don't want the risk of people flinging shit because you don't agree with their opinions, I'm cool with that.
>>
File: 864879.jpg (53KB, 717x480px) Image search: [Google]
864879.jpg
53KB, 717x480px
>>11030250
>tfw people think you died but you really just don't want to upload to FA anymore
>>
>>11030341
>people are being mean to me arrest them plz
>>
>>11027666
>it's okay to arrest people for freedom of speech
>not pandering to crazies should be illegal
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>11025986
>then disprove him with facts
Tranny apologists ignore facts, bright spark. They can't even acknowledge chromosomes.

>and dont come with the "but i feel you are wrong" bullshit you hypocrit
This is rich coming from a tranny shill.
>>
fucking furries
>>
>>11030250
Bummer
>>
>>11030250
>feel the need to talk about politics
Just draw dumbass.
>>
>>11037587
everything is political now
>>
File: SAKAMOTO PLS.png (379KB, 848x476px) Image search: [Google]
SAKAMOTO PLS.png
379KB, 848x476px
>>11022466
Canadian here

Please get me out of this burning wreck of a country, I'm so afraid
>>
>>11040911
but, I thought Canada was a safe haven with free drugs
>>
>>11040911
There's always Straya.
>>
>>11037587

This entire thread exists because someone drew something people didn't like.
>>
>>11043313
Why would someone leave Chinese Colony #6 to move to Chinese Colony #7
>>
File: tom.jpg (12KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
12KB, 249x213px
>thread about how SJWs ruin everything they touch
>is ruined by aut-rightists
>>
>>11045848
Two sides of the same coin.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (47KB, 680x710px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
47KB, 680x710px
>>
People need to get thicker skin
>>
wew
>>
>>11045848
>not supporting laws that arrest you for not pandering to delusionals is alt-right
Fuck off.

>>11045126
Because Chinese Colony #7 is a better country.
>>
>>11049675
Kek
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.