[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General: Things You Don't Want to See Through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 94

File: 1484157561388.jpg (226KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1484157561388.jpg
226KB, 1000x1415px
/ntr/ - Netorare General: Things You Don't Want to See Through the Gap in the Door Edition

Previous Thread: >>10805943

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!

>And remember, no matter what, she'll ALWAYS love you
>>
File: orz.jpg (2MB, 2000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
orz.jpg
2MB, 2000x1415px
femdom!
>>
Is anyone interested into making NTR like a game? Where maybe we play a fighting game like Street Fighter 5, Third Strike or something else and if you win, you get to mating press my waifu?
>>
>>10891898
And if you win?
>>
>>10882316 (Ann cuck)
>Watching her mind easily give into the idea with little seconds thoughts was a fantastic sight, in a more twisted way. Like a predator that was playing with his prey moments before the kill, he merely watch with that stone gaze that kept her almost frozen up under his advances that she was powerless to deny. With each passing moment, as they both sense the inevitability getting closer, his lips curled more and more.

Go ahead and call whoever, do whatever you need to, after all it'd be terrible if we were...
>His words trailed off at the end, and the whole time he relayed his sentence he was standing himself up and walking himself over to her. Circling around to her rear as he spoke, she suddenly felt something incredibly hot and large push between her red-clad thighs. Despite the phone ringing, no sounds came from the locker. Seems like he'd manage to switch it to silent.
...interrupted~ Although I don't think we'll have to worry about that, judging by how long your phone's been ringing, looks like whoever it was doesn't care enough to answer. You poor thing Ann, you deserve better people in your life, don't you?

>Both hands planted on her rather slim waist and held her still as he began to pump. His cock, snuggled by the subtle fat of her thighs swam in bliss as it was thrust back and forth. He slid one hand up her body, along the soft material of her hoodie and reach her modest chest. With a gentle squeeze, he groped her breast, the delicate orb fitting comfortably in his large hand.
>>
>>10891906
If you have a waifu, I get to mating press her, and if you don't then I get some other reward. I dunno!
>>
>>10891898
I love and want this idea.
Maybe later when I have time/
>>
>>10892039
Do you have discord or something?
>>
>>10891898
>>10892283
If this gets done privately, whoever's involved should talk about it here. I really like the idea for some reason and I think it'd be hot to hear about, though wouldn't want to participate in it myself.
>>
>>10892585
Yeah I agree. I wanna hear what it's like to hand your waifu over to someone else like she's a trophy.
>>
>>10892585
I could stream the matches.
>>
>>10892594
Please do, anon! The hero we need!
>>
>>10893232
What if the cuck loses on purpose to get his waifu defiled by a real man, and even says the loser will eat a creampie from the girl's used pussy?

We will win one way or another!
>>
Any cucks around?
>>
>>10894706
I am!
>>
>>10895288
Wanna have your waifu fucked silly by a superior man?
>>
Is this for 2D or does 3D count too
>>
>>10895300
Well, I am the Franzsika fag from last thread, and I'm really horny right now, so I would like that....
>>
>>10895310
That's nice. I missed all of the action in the last thread because of timezones, so I'd be happy to give her a nice, rough dicking. Did you have something particular in mind?
>>
>>10895339
H-here's the archive if you want... It was the first thing I checked when I woke up... http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10805943/#10888788

I just wanna see her get defiled, pounded and used like a toy while I watch, and then forced to clean her up after. It makes me so ashamed to even type, but it makes me so hard.
>>
>>10895362
Ashamed? Heh, you cucks are so cute. First you talk about being ashamed and then you post pictures of your dear waifu with her tits hanging out and describe all the dirty acts you want. Yeah, I can do that for you. All that and a little extra.
>>
>>10895396
Well... I never wanted it to come to this but the idea was just so hot and fapping to other anons getting cucked wasn't enough anymore.
>All that and a little extra.
I would love that anon
>>
>>10895415
How about we get started, then? Can you play her role, or is that too much for you? I'll degrade her like a worthless whore either way.
>>
>>10895310
Both are fine, it just depends on whether you can find someone who's interested in cucking you with your choice of waifu.

>>10895362
>fapping to other anons getting cucked wasn't enough anymore.
I can completely empathize with this feeling.
>>
>>10895445
It'll be my first time with something like this, so I feel like you taking her role would be best.... (and I'm not sure I could handle having to type out her doing all those naughty things with you....)
>>10895468
>I can completely empathize with this feeling.
NTR is a drug
>>
>>10895478
I can see why you're such a cuck. I'll handle it, but you'll need to give a little something to start off with. Gotta have a setting for the scene.
>>
>>10895502
Hmm... How about you are someone she wrongfully convicted, later let out on false charges, and show up at our house or so looking for apologies and such?
(And maybe you two fucked previously, and its part of the reason she wanted you locked up, to keep the truth hidden from me...)
That sound good? Or do you have an idea in mind?
>>
>>10895551
A scene of her being fucked before your eyes and past transgression on top of that? Goddamn, you're looking for a double dose of cuckoldry, seeing your waifu get fucked and learning that she fucked her tormentor in the past as well. Yeah, this sounds great. Write a quick starter and I'll take it from there.
>>
>>10895587
//If I'm gonna go this far with the cucking, I might as well do the full mile...

>Even on a lazy day for us, I was still tasked with doing paperwork and stuff for my dear Franziska. She was busy getting some beauty sleep, after all, and I was content with doing the hard stuff. Especially since she promised me an orgasm later tonight if I did a good job, and I know she didn't wanna do the work on this specific past case. All those cases and the one with Anon still tormented her emotionally the most. As I put it away, the doorbell rings.
Franny~! We got company!
>Shuffling the work back into the folder and putting it on the kitchen table that I was working on, I stroll past the first floor living to the front door, opening it.
Hello?

//Sorry if this is bad, I'm very nervous....
>>
>>10895731
(Nervous already? It's going to get worse, I promise.)

>The burly man gives a you a glance, as if noting a smudge of dirt on his boot. He shoves you aside and stomps inside, brining in mud from the street on his boots. Clad in his leather jacket, he looks around, ignoring your presence.

Yeah. I got the right house. Bitch always had the worst fucking taste when decorating. Is she home?

>He turns back to look at you but doesn't wait for your reply, considering anything you might have to say completely worthless.

Hey, Franziskaaa...

>Upstairs, Franziska shudders awake. She sits up on the bed, looking nervously around. Shaking her head, she dismisses a thought from her mind. That couldn't have been him. No. Never.

>"Anon, what was that? I told you I was sleeping so keep quiet!"
>>
>>10895856
>After choking on my words at the door, the very large man, much larger and manlier than I am shoves me into the wall. I try to mumble out some words, but all that comes out is a mumbled mess.
Y-you're....
>After realizing who he was, and seeing him drag dirt though the house, the one you spent all day cleaning, you begin to get frustrated but you can't do anything when he doesn't even pretend to see you.
F-f-franziska is sleeping u-upstairs.... i-if you wouldn't mind coming back? A-a-and how were you let out of prison? D-d-don't make me call the cops, you know...
>Hearing Franziska yell from upstairs, I try to raise my voice to respond
I-i-it's just someone visiting honey, don't worry!!
>>
>>10896008
>"Visiting?" Franziska says to herself, not loud enough to be heard downstairs. She bolts up from the bed and flies down the stairs, stopping at the bottom like hitting a brick wall. It's him. The face from her nightmares. And the dreams she dare not even think about.

>"No. You're supposed to be gone, I sent you away!"

You did, Franziska.

>He stomps callously around the room, taking in the sight of her home.

Nice place. A lot nicer than the one you used to have. He's the one paying for it, isn't he?

>He approaches her with calm steps, pinning her in place with the strength of his gaze. Franziska looks ready to bolt and leans back, still gripping the handrail hard enough that her nails press a mark down upon the wood.

You know, I always knew you were a bit of a cunt, but didn't you ever think you went a little bit too far? I didn't beat you that hard. Not unless you moaned.
>>
File: IMG_2536.gif (513KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2536.gif
513KB, 180x204px
Anyone actually cuck someone for real? I like to make them cry because they know they can't keep their bitch satisfied with their microdick.
>>
>>10896089
>Shock fills my face as I see my dear Franziska fly down the stairs still wearing her rather lewd undergarments she sleeps in, the ones I got for her, and the ones I thought I would only ever see on her.
F-f-fran... you shoulda got changed first....
>I try to mutter out more, but before I could finish, the man begins talking about the house, the one I try to keep so nice and tidy for Franny, and the one I slave away at so it can be nice and beautiful. He began approaching Franziska, talking to her directly, ignoring me.
B-beat? And m-moan? What is he talking about Fran?
>I say with tears building up in my eyes and my knees shaking. My heart rate begins to skyrocket as he approaches her, talking about their past in a brutal way. More tears and shame is brought to mind when my 3 inch dick begins to grow hard at the sight, to my dismay.

//My heart rate goes up every time you respond, this is so much more exciting than watching other anons....
>>
>>10896214
>Franziska knows she needs to run. She wants to run, but a desire in the back of her mind, one she has denied and thus can't resist, holds her still until it is too late. Startled by the man's closeness, she finally takes a step back to flee, but he catches her by the elbow and brutally yanks her down from the stairs. She tumbles down against him, and then onto the floor, crying out in pain.

You know, I used to think I had this cunt figured out. The usual stuck-up type who likes to get roughed up in the bedroom or wherever.

>He glances over at you, towering above Franziska as she struggles to push herself off the ground. She looks at you with terror in her eyes.

Guess I've got myself to blame for not expecting a woman to do something batshit insane.

>His fingers grasp at her hair and he drags her by the head across the floor towards the living room. Franziska screams, clawing powerlessly at his hand. He flings her down on the living room floor and plants his foot on her back.

>"Anon!" she screams, eyes reddening with tears, reaching out with her arm. "Call the police!"

Be a good boy and fetch her whip for me. She's going to need it soon. C'mon. I'm not going to hurt her.

>He smiles at you, waiting to see what you'll do.
>>
File: 1488034479103.png (564KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488034479103.png
564KB, 960x540px
>>10896174
I have, yeah. Though it's more like he let me cuck him
>>
>>10896369
>Seeing the woman I love get manhandled like this begins to fill me with impotent rage, but also turns me on. I don't even know what to think of his knowledge of her in the bedroom, my mind is too busy focusing on other stuff.I clench my fists and say nothing as I watch him grab her by the arm and drag her around. My 3 inch cock as hard as it can be, I watch in dismay as he sits down on the couch and uses her as a stool. My knees grow weak and I can no longer move at the sight. My mind is racing with so many thoughts that I can barely hear him order me to grab her whip, not even hearing Franziska's cry for pleas. In a state of shock, I barely walk over to our cabinet, tripping and shaking the whole time, grabbing her whip and bring it over to him, tears streaming down my face and my little cock making a small tent in my pants.
>>
>>10896174
Only in the Japanese sense. You know, fucked a girl I knew someone else was crushing on
>>
>>10896586
>Franziska watches you, seething in rage at the man pinning her down with his foot and your complete uselessness. "Anon! You worthless piece of..." She can't even finish her tirade as she breaks out in helpless sobs.

>The man laughs and stands up, his foot still on her back. He takes the whip from your hand and stretches it out in his hands, feeling the leather creak between his strong fingers. Franziska flinches against the floor under him and tries to push herself up and claw away, until his foot forces her tighter against the floor.

Tell me you're sorry, Franziska. It might make me feel better about you.

>"You ruined me!" She shouts. "You made me so I can only..." Her voice breaks and she sobs again.

>He lashes with the whip against her bare feet, starting low and slowly moving up.

>"Aaah! No! Please don't make-, eaah!" She bites on her fist to stop herself from letting out another sound, from betraying the urge she has buried and denied for so long. "Gah!"

>The man strikes her plump buttcheeks with the whip. Franziska holds on, biting on her knuckles, but is finally forced to breath in with a loud gasp. The next strike strikes her off guard. "Aaahn~!" It is only half a moan, perhaps even less, but he glances at you callously.

You heard that. See?

>The whip hangs loose over her reddened cheeks and Franziska flinches in anticipation.
>>
>>10896782
>Watching in hopeless fear, my feminine, small frame collapses to my knees, looking up at the strong, tall man abusing my wife, watching her get abused, despising me for letting this happen, and I can do nothing but watch.
W-why....
Why are you d-doing this....
>I muster out, my eyes beat red with tears and my cock absolutely pulsating with lust
A-and, and and and....
W-what i-is are you talking about F-f-franny? What do you m-mean "ruined"?
>I say, with exasperated breath. My mind begins screaming that I should call the cops, but my body desperately wants me to jerk my 3 inch cock. The confusion and sounds of her tears and the whip beating against her flesh make it impossible to think, so I sit there, like a lowly cuck, watching the strong man laugh.
S-see.... what?
>>
>>10896915
It could have been like this every night, Frannie dear.

>He whips her ass again, and no matter how hard she tries to stop it, a tiny moan escapes from her throat. Her tears keep running, the humilition making them spill forth even as the heat of her arousal begins to creep onto her face and pool down below.

>"Gah!" She gasps as he kneels down and gags her with the whip, pulling on it like on the reins of a horse as he rights himself, forcing her head back. He holds the whip tight in one hand and undoes his zipper with one, letting his half-erect cock free. With some effort, he points it down over her back.

You could have just said you're sorry. I'll make this your apology.

>Franziska screams against the gag as the first drop of urine hits her back. The man lets out a satisfied sigh and empties his bladder on her back, head and hair. She thrashes helplesssly, trying to escape, until the feeling of having been completely soiled breaks her will. She lies still, crying weakly against the gag in her mouth.
>>
>>10897027
E-e-e-every night......
>Before I can even collect my thoughts, I watch as he shoves the whip into her mouth, and begins unzipping. Out flops out his massive half-erect cock, much larger than mine in every single way, and not even fully hard yet. Before I can even let a word out in protest, he begins letting out a torrent of piss, all over her, with a satisfied sigh.
S-s-stop!
>I wanna yell, but the words can't even escape my throat. I try to stand up, but my weak knees trip, bringing me closer to the action, my face falling square on the ground, next to the man's fierce piss. My face closer to Franny's, I can see the amount of fear and hatred she's holding in.
I-i'm-
sorry...
>I reassure myself back on my knees, looking up to the man, and for the first time say something with some force
Why are you doing this!? P-please....
>>
>>10897203
Because she likes it. Well, maybe not the piss, but look.
>He lets the whip fall and Franzeska's head collapses. Her cheek is pressed against the wet floor and there is a deranged look in her eyes. Her face is flushed. The smell has seeped through her consciousness. All that which she once tried to avoid had caught up with her. The foul taste stings her lips and tongue. She can never face the world without remembering this one moment, when the man she tried to shut away from her life marked her as his own.

>He lifts his foot from her back and slowly Franziska pushes herself up from the floor, trying to spit the taste away from her mouth. She looks at you, trembling with such utter malice that you've never seen in her. Suddenly she leaps up to punch you in the face.

>"Go on! Beat your tiny dick while your wife... your wife is raped by another man. Useless little fool! You... you..." She turns her head in shame from you and to the man towering above you both.
>>
>>10897339
S-s-s-she does not lik-
>I get cut off by you raising your foot off her back. I see my dear, Franziska raise herself off the floor, covered in piss, the same piss slobbered on my cheek.
Franny....
>I mutter out, right before she gives me a look of scorn and proceeds to punch me in the face. I reel back in my kneeling position, back on the floor as I can barely believe what just happened and how hard its made my dick. My head throbbing in pain and my cock throbbing in pleasure.
>Before I can even speak, she turns to the large man, at his size absolutely dwarfing her, and I hear those words. Those dreaded words telling me what I never wanted to hear, but secretly always have.
F-fran... you don't mean that....
>I say as I begin subconsciously unzipping my pants, my tiny dick bursting out in its 3 inch glory. I somehow manage to stop myself from touching myself, at least, for the time being.

>I try to ask a question, but I can't find the words or the brainpower to formulate one.
>>
>>10897518
>"And you," Franziska says, putting all her venomous anger into her words, "are even worse than him. You refuse me my only dignity of being fucked." She bites her teeth, breathing with a hiss, glaring at the man above her. Then she pounces up to slap him in the face. This is no punch of anger, being more like the slap of a moody little girl. Even so, she trembles, looking at him, terrified of his reaction.

>He smirks and then begins to close in on her, and Franziska takes a step back until her shin touches the pristine couch behind her. He lays his hand upon her neck and forces her back down on it. The filth covering her spreads onto the pillows. Franziska looks up at him, trembling, her legs squeezed shut tight.

>He presses his hand down around her neck and forces her legs apart. Franziska looks in expectant terror at the cock about to penetrate into her. Without even thinking, she yields to his will and reaches below to slip her panties to the side for his cock to enter her.

>She is no longer the woman she used to think she is. She is no lawyer. She is a woman spreading herself for a sadistic man. "Gyaahnng!" She cries out when the cock thrusts into her and pain convulses her body.
>>
>>10897715
>I watch in horror as she slaps him across the face, fearing for her punishment. I get slightly relived when he simply walks towards her.
H-honey....
>I watch as she flops on the couch, the very large man above her. His cock rock hard, much larger than mine, thick and long as possibly could be. I await in fear as it finally dawns on me whats about to happen, as he wraps his hands around her throat and begins to choke her.
Fr-FRANNY!
>I cry out, but no one here's me. I see her open her legs and take off her beautiful panties off, the ones I thought she only ever taken off for me.
P-please! Think about what you're doing!
>I begin to violently stroke my cock, giving in fully to the pleasure as I watch the man's massive dick spread her pussy lips apart.
N-no.... s-s-stop....
>>
>>10897841
>Even with his hand tight around her throat she moans. For the first time in years she has been reduced to the role of a worthless whore, and it is a role that she has desired in secret all those years. She claws at his body to work him into a greater, more violent fury, and lifts her legs from the floor to give him a better angle to ram himself into her pussy. She can only barely breathe and she loves every moment of the sensation, of her life being in the hands of a violent man.

>You could mistake the look on her face for that of pain, but in truth, she is quickly approaching orgasm. The man's muscles work furiosly to drive his hips and cock into her, stretching her out, pushing himself closer to orgasm.

>Neither notes your presence. He loosens the grip around her throat as her orgasm approaches, but her attention is reserved for him and him alone. Gasps turn to little squeaks, they become moans, and finally Franziska cries out the pleasure of her orgasm. Her legs twitch, and as her body still quivers the man pumps his fertile sperm into her pussy.
>>
File: 260854.jpg (674KB, 1500x1334px) Image search: [Google]
260854.jpg
674KB, 1500x1334px
>>10897924
>I can only watch as the man begins pounding her with nothing but ferocity into Franziska. We've never had sex like that, usually I perform oral on her and she goes to bed, or I be as tender as possible. Watching this brute slamfuck her while choking her makes my dick burn with pleasure as I jerk it off to a unceremonious pre-mature orgasm.

>Seeing her belly lift up with the sheer power of his cock puts me in an awe, and I walk on all fours, closer to the man raping my wife. No longer able to muster words.

>I sit back and watch as the same voice that said our wedding vows begins to scream in pleasure and her body quivers as I see the man cum a flood of semen in her loose snatch. I move in closely, watching it fill and splurt out of her vagina, ready to lap it all up, if given the chance. I don't want her pregnant with another man's seed, after all.
>>
>>10898012
>The man pushes himself away from Franziska, leaving her spent, filthy and leaking cum on the couch. He notes your curious interest in the white fluid leaking from her and he turns away, pretending not to notice should you want to lick up every bit.

Nice seeing you again, Franziska. Don't try anything stupid while I'm gone.

>Promise... promise me you'll come fuck me again," she says between tired breaths.

(I'd like to leave it here, if that's fine with you.)
>>
>>10898133
>I obediently press my lips to her full cunt as the man stands up and murmurs something to my wife. I'm in too much of a daze to even hear the words, or the response my wife gives. I've finally gotten what I've wanted all this time.

//That's fine with me!
Honestly... it was so violent I didn't know what to do.... I asked for it violent but I didn't know you could be so sadistic. (And I love every second of it, don't worry, I just am such a masochist sub pacifist that it caught me off guard) and I loved how it was so simply "walk in the house, grab her, fuck her, done", its so animalisitc and violent, ignoring me as well, unf.
Thanks anon, for fucking my wife better than I ever could.
>>
>>10898206
(I told you I'd give you a little extra, didn't I? Yeah, I'm pretty damn sadistic when I get that itch. Besides, you gave me more or less free reign to do whatever the fuck I want so I wanted the make full use of that. Usually I don't like to play both the bull and the waifu but here it was a really good chance to do something more fucked up than usual. Especially making you choose between helping your waifu or the bull.)
>>
>>10898262
>Especially making you choose between helping your waifu or the bull.)
that part was AMAZING anon.
Sorry to make you do both, and sorry if I was bad, I'm new to partnered ERP (I usually just do caption requests), but I didn't wanna play 2 parts and be bad, and having to type my waifu fucking your dick would've been awful.... and lovely.
You certainly gave me extra and I loved it <3
>>
As an observer, that was a great Franziska session. I'm glad her cuck found such a nice bull.
>>
>>10898355
It was great for me, the cuck as well. First time doing long partnered ERP and it was fun~
Edged myself the whole time until I came at him filling her up.
>>
File: 1498859671953.jpg (98KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498859671953.jpg
98KB, 760x1200px
I'd pay to lick this up
>>
>>10900088
I'd pay to have my waifu put in one of those through the wall cumdumpster things
>>
>>10900108
That'd be a great session, an anon selling his waifu to a breeding factory or cumdump factory.
>>
File: 1482594036773.png (971KB, 1277x714px) Image search: [Google]
1482594036773.png
971KB, 1277x714px
>A bead of sweat rolled down Anon's brow, trailing uncomfortably down his nose and finding its way into his mouth, giving him a taste of his own fear and conflict. He had succeeded at the very last second to prevent his phone from ringing, but seeing the way the senpai was taking advantage of Ann, he began to wonder whether that might have been a good thing after all. He might have been able to make up some unrelated excuse for being there, but now that he was complicit against against thwarting the senpai's plans, he had no choice but to remain hidden in the locker.

>Anon's doubts concerning the plan, however, grew stronger by the minute as the senpai tried to turn Ann's opinion against him. Did the man really have to position it like that, implying that Anon had turned his phone off when Ann and he were supposed to meet up after school? Anon had hoped that he would stop Ann from dialing in the first place, but rather than persuading her before she had a chance, he'd waited until she gave up.

>Then, entirely unexpectedly, the senpai began to touch Ann intimately, pressing up against her from behind and putting his hands on her. Anon panicked and put his hands on the locker door, only to hesitate as he realized he couldn't afford to make himself known. But why wasn't Ann defending herself? Surely, the least she could've done was wriggle out of his grasp and, perhaps, reward the rude senpai with an elbow to the ribs. Instead, his girlfriend simply stood there, her shoulders trembling slightly, her eyes downcast and filled with humiliation.

>"He's... probably in a place with no reception. I'll send him a text." Not caring whether the senpai could see her screen, she began to type out the message, "Pls help, need u now. Third clubroom." The disgust on her face deepened as she felt what was poking between her legs, the suggestive bulge being all that was necessary to recall every detail of the nightmare that her life had become.
>>
>>10900108
Me too. Especially if she hated it.
>>
>>10903220
That's kind of pathetic, anon. Have you no consideration for your waifu's feelings?
>>
>>10903344
It's exactly because I love her that it feels so humiliating and arousing.
>>
>>10903373
Is there some reason you're still hiding her identity then?
>>
>>10903494
She'd never cheat on me, so the only way to get what I want would be nonconsensual, and I feel a bit ashamed for it.
>>
>>10903534
Tsk, you really have sunk low, thinking of helping human traffickers sell your waifu into sexual slavery. How do you usually picture it going down, anon? Is it as easy as slipping something into her food or drink, waiting for her to pass out before making the pick-up call? Or some other, possibly canonical way?
>>
>>10903625
I never thought of the how and why, just wanted to see some people we both hate having their way with her. Just one night, but it'd be a very long night.
>>
>>10903658
You and I both know it won't just be one night, anon, even if the night ends and the both of you emerge relatively unscathed.

Who are some of these people your waifu and you hate? Would they know whom they were fucking and dumping their cum into? Would you be in attendance?
>>
>>10903741
It probably won't be, you're right. I could get used to the look on her face when she realizes that the first guy is cumming inside her, even though she tried so hard to resist.

They'd know, if I had my way I'd make sure to install a camera that shows them her face so they'll know how much pain their cocks are causing to her. They're pretty bad people, so they'd love that.

I'd be in attendance, first on her ass end and later on her front end, to console her and get a close look at her face. Maybe even join them, so I can fuck her while she thinks I'm one of the rapists.
>>
>>10903805
And you expect her to stay with you after being put through such an ordeal? The moment she realizes that you were the one who put her in this position, your relationship is over. There are some things you just can't make up for, and I'd say that being sold into sexual slavery is one of them.
>>
>>10903937
I'd make sure she doesn't realize, they'd cooperate with me in exchange for getting to fuck her again next time. I'd get to hug and console her after that.
>>
>>10903937
I actually can't tell if you approve or not. Did you leave?
>>
>>10902176
True, you could've just caught him at a bad time. Even though he's not here for you right now, I'm sure whoever it is cares for you a lot. Don't worry Ann~
>The words that, coming from anyone else would've sounded comforting and genuine were so painfully mocking heard from behind her shoulder, hotly whispered into her ear by a man who was taking advantage of her fine form and toned legs. The cut of hers thighs made for a rather pleasurable seat holder for the fat cock she was presented with. As he'd thrust fully, she could see a good half the length poking out, it was a huge, unsightly thing, and judging by her hurried breathing upon looking at it, she was aware of that fact.

>With two hands planted on her shoulders, the man twisted both him and the blondie to face the door, knowing the door would probably open any moment for them to be greet by Ann's vulnerable but dependent friend who would always help Ann with anything she needs, he whispered some more into her ear.
So, Takamaki, what should we all do together? You, me and Shiho? I think, when she gets here, I'll have her suck on the end of my cock while I keep fucking your thighs, and you can look down on her knowing that you forced her into this.

>As he spoke, his hands moved. Suddenly there was a powerful tug on the zip of her top, and her hoodie was ripped open, and the tops of it thrown off her shoulders, revealing only a tank top underneath. His hands scouted under what clothing she dares to cover her chest with, and fiddled with the hook clamped to her back until, with a satisfying clink, it was released and he dragged it away from her. Then, the groping continued, tenfold this time.

Maybe I'll have you lie on your back on top of the table and have Shiho lie on top of you. That was, your bodies will rub together, you'll be nice and close and can kiss and bond while I have equal access to both your tight pussies. Yeah, that sounds good~
>>
File: Screenshot+2017-08-08+12.36.33.png (85KB, 322x451px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot+2017-08-08+12.36.33.png
85KB, 322x451px
I wonder how much the cuck of this milf got off from knowing she texted me this and has been sending me nude pictures all week
>>
Up
>>
Bull bump
>>
File: c8f8d60189b2fc6d882e2900cb5ea26c.jpg (302KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c8f8d60189b2fc6d882e2900cb5ea26c.jpg
302KB, 708x1000px
>>10904808
>Shaking with rage which threatened to boil over as the senpai's hands continued to molest her, Ann tried her best not to let the senpai see her tears or wipe them from her cheeks. Instead, she closed her eyes and tried her best to cocoon her feelings, distancing her thoughts from the man's unwanted advances, refusing to give him the satisfaction of her shame.

>But the man had also threatened Shiho, which made it all but impossible to shut him out. The senpai's lewd suggestions prompted goosebumps to form on her skin, and without her hoodie he was free to roam across her torso with impunity. In the short time since her initial run-in with Kamoshida, Ann had been groped more often by the perverted teacher and his associates than by her boyfriend, and she had discovered to her dismay that her body tends to react positively to the attention, no matter how disgusted she felt inside. Consequently, as the senpai's hands cupped her breasts and kneaded at them as though he were appraising meat, her nipples began to harden, proffering themselves to be tweaked.

>"P-please," Ann whimpered softly, realizing that Shiho was moments away from arriving. "You have to... stop this. Let me talk to Kamoshida. I... I'm sure we could work something out..." Her feet shifted as the filthy thing invading her thigh gap brushed too close to her crotch for her liking, but the man squeezed down insistently on each side of her legs, forcing her to clamp her nylon-clad thighs around his cock. This simulated violation repulsed Ann just as much as actual penetration, and the senpai's exceptionally large size only amplified her loathing. It felt hot even through her tights, and produced more precum than any other cock she'd seen, leaving clear stains all over her leggings.

>"Stop it," she reiterated, "Shiho's going to be here any min--"

>A shaft of light cut across the floor as the door inched open in front of Ann. At the doorway stood none other than Shiho Suzui.
>>
Where are the nice bulls at.
>>
>>10917217
I'm a nice bull.
Go out to eat with you guys, have fun, go to your place and fuck your waifu in your bed. You watch as she takes my thick cock and gets creampied in front of you
>>
>>10917217
Getting cucked themselves probably
>>
File: 1501926101170.jpg (81KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501926101170.jpg
81KB, 760x1200px
I love my mommy!
>>
File: 1486168005598.jpg (109KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
1486168005598.jpg
109KB, 600x927px
Quick bump
>>
>>10920711
Your mommy and I are going to make you a step-brother
>>
>>10920711
I love your mommy too!
>>
>>10920711
I wanna get mommy cucked so bad.
>>
>>10891898
thats what mugen is for
if you are autistic enough and have a lot of time to spare you can edit an existing character or even create your waifu,
make it compatible with raper characters and release it so everyone can fuck her
>>
>>10922850
>>10923239
Eh? Don't say such things about my mom.
>>
File: ruby rose.jpg (60KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
ruby rose.jpg
60KB, 588x800px
hahaha you stupid bulls you cant cuck me. my waifu is pure and gentle she would never sleep with anyone, we share a pure and romantic completely non-lewd love
>>
>>10927898
Why not? She's an adult. I think she could handle some lewd comments. Hell she might even welcome them!
>>
File: 1496299775124-1.jpg (484KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496299775124-1.jpg
484KB, 637x900px
This is Mugi. She is my waifu. Say something nice about her!
>>
>>10929230
She's incredibly healthy and lovable! (Gonna go things, hope you find someone else.)
>>
>>10929230
She has lovely eyebrows. I bet they look good layered in cum.
>>
File: 1496323678503.jpg (157KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496323678503.jpg
157KB, 650x650px
>>10929246
I know, right? She's perfect.
>>10929329
I love her eyebrows! Not too sure about the second part, I can't really imagine Mugi doing any lewd things with anyone. Unlike some people, I don't masturbate to my waifu.
>>
>>10929400
Really because I just had Mugi last night. She suck my cock like no other. She was experienced I can tell. Working the head and that spot just under the head. I fucked for for quite a while. She moaned and calling my name the whole time. I absolutely loved it. She was tight and the best. She told me she was 20 but I had my doubts. I gave her my number and we are going to get together this weekend
>>
>>10928693
The reason your love is so non-lewd is because she has me do something for her to take out all of her pent up lust.
>>
>>10929737
your a liar she is just a pure innocent waifu she is not a dirty whore like all those 3dpd bitches she wouldn`t cheat on me!
>>
Any cucks looking to have a go?
>>
>>10930395
Anon she's begging for it. Dressed head to toe in black and red lace, she might as well be holding a sign that says "Please Fuck Me."
>>
>>10930528
but, if she is begging for it then why did she tell me she didn`t want to do lewd stuff even though she loves me and we live together?
>>
File: 1491671189154.jpg (37KB, 640x864px) Image search: [Google]
1491671189154.jpg
37KB, 640x864px
>>10930596
Because she found another man to do it for you. Sex and emotions don't always mix Anon, this way she can have both without things getting messy. She has you for emotional support, and me for sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>10930636
what thats not true is it?!
>ruby...ruby!
>come here I need to know if what he is saying is true.
>your not cheating on me are you baby?
>>
>>10930680
>Upon entering the room the room a look of worry overcomes her face. She walks over to you and takes you by the hands.
>"Anon I never wanted you to find out about this. Not like this atleast."
>>
>>10930739
>"what?! what do you mean find out?! It`s true?!"
>"why? you said you loved me"
>"you said you weren`t interested in sex or lewd stuff"
I say trembling and tearing up.
>>
>>10930767
>"Yes it's true. I do love you, and i'm not lying about not wanting sex....with you."
>She lets go of your hands, standing infront of me, my eyes peaking over her head.
>"Anon you were moving too slow when we started out. I was so pent up, I went out to get a drink. One thing led to another and I was giving him head while he was giving me a ride home."
"Once she finished me off she asked me to take her back to my place, and I made her feel like a woman, something she complained that you didn't do."
>I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her body against mine, my groin pressed against her plump rear.
>>
>>10930832
>"ruby please, I`m sorry for going so slow"
>"I can do whatever you want me to so please leave him and come sleep with me, I`m sure I can satisfy you"
>"please stop this I`ll forgive you for cheating you know I love you"
>>
>>10930880
>"Anon i'm sorry but I can't. You're too sweet, too nice. This is exactly why I went back to him. Hell you just found out I've been cheating on you for most of our relationship and you forgive me? I need a real man, one who can take charge, like him."
"Speaking of take charge, I bet you didn't know she was a BDSM addict. Can't spend a single day without some kind of toy pinching down on something under her clothes.."
>I slide my hands up her body, undoing her corset before reaching back down, pulling her skirt up to hear breast, forcing a gasp out of her as I reveal the nudity under her outfit
"Also an exhibitionist. Cheating on you isn't the only thrill she gets off on. All it takes is the wrong angle for someone to find out she has nothing on under this. She's into fetishes you never would have expected from such an innocent girl."
>"I-It's how we met actually. I was drunk and I fell over, giving him a clear view of everything. He saw it, offered me a ride home...and I offered him alot more."
>>
>>10930953
>"but...the most I`ve ever seen of you is your stomach, even that was only when you stretched"
>"and you started it ruby?"
>"why didn`t you ever tell me?"
>"...please your the only girl I`ve ever cared about please don`t leave me, I`ll do anything"
I beg her pathetically, not an ounce of pride or dignity or manliness anywhere.
>>
>>10931061
>"I'm not going leave you Anon. I love you, I really do. It's just that things are... complicated. It's like what he said, I love you and can't stand the thought of leaving you., but I need him because he made me feel like a woman, and I don't want to risk losing him... in case you can't keep up with him. I'll still be with you, and now that you know, you don't need to be worried about where I am all the time."
>I let go of her skirt, sliding my hands under it, pulling down her pantyhose to her knees before withdrawing back to her waist, exploring her body, eliciting moans and gasp from her in the middle of her little speech
>"A-And I couldn't tell you Anon, it would break your heart. I never thought you two would meet. But now that you ha-AAAaaahhh~!"
>A lewd sound fills the room after her moan cuts off her sentence. Her skirt beginning to shake with the movements it hides, a small trickle of her wetness running down her thighs before soaking up into her pantyhose, leaving them noticeably damp.
>>
>>10931191
I blush as my pants get tight looking at the sight in front of me, seeing more than I ever had before.
>"o-ok ruby...if thats what it takes to be with you then...go ahead and do what you want with him."
>"just promise you won`t leave me"
>"and I have a condition, since you never let me see you naked or touch you like that I want to watch."
>"its the only way I`ll get to see all of you."
I say sad and broken as I cry watching you cheat on me as I make no effort to stop it.
>>
File: 0cHFpeY.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
0cHFpeY.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
Man, everyone here seems to fall to pieces immediately, like all they want is the end result of being cucked. Does no one enjoy the sheer journey, the process of finding out the horrible? Of deep revelations for their own sake? They just want to get to the scene where they watch lewds happening.

On an unrelated note, I'd like to introduce my maid, Rem. She's quite dutiful, though she insists that many of my requests are unbecoming of a maid. She's warm and lovely, and I'd like to think we're slowly breaking down barriers though. Her sister Ram seems to be encouraging things, too, if I'm not mistaken, so I'm hopeful.
>>
>>10931282
>"A-Alright Anon, if that's what it takes, then you can wa-AAaahh~!"
>A quiet pop follows her moan, as I pull out a rather large butt plug, presenting it to you
"Today's toy it seems. Told you she was a sex freak."
>My hands leave her skirt, my fingers glistening in her wetness as I begin to undo my pants, a clear bulge being outlined by the fabric.
>Ruby herself begins to disrobe, unveiling her perky breast and the dripping entrance to her love tunnel

>>10931354
I'd ram Ram and Rem if you know what I mean
>>
>>10931432
I blush having never seen so much of ruby before being stunned that she would keep a toy inside her so large.
>"what? its so big, after having something that big in there, I may not be able to satisfy her but its not like you could right?"
>"I mean, no one is that big..."
>>
>>10931354
Without knowing the quality and disposition of the bull beforehand, it's a little bit daunting. All it takes is for someone to lose interest half way through to ruin the whole thing.
>>
>>10931513
>With my pants undone, they drop down to my ankles, my groin now replaced with a pair of tented boxers, stretched to their limit containing my shaft
>Ruby runs her hand over the hidden shaft, stroking it through the fabric
>"Anon please, don't act like you're an expert on this type of thing. The plug wasn't there to please me, it was there for the thrill. Spending the entire day in public with such a large toy plugging me up. It's like a legal drug... only legal if no one can see it though~."
>She lightly grasp my shaft before walking towards the living room, literally guiding me by my cock
>"Let's do this somewhere more open~"
>>
>>10931644
I blush as you call me out and follow you there to watch as I reach into my pants pulling out my 4 inch cock to play with it. embarrassed by my small cock but to turned on by actually getting to see my gf naked to not pull it out.
>>
>>10931563
I get what you mean. I'm more used to playing elsewhere, I suppose.
>>
>>10931703
>As we reach the living room, she pushes me onto the couch before getting on her knees infront of me
>"Sit down Anon, so you can get a clear view."
>She points to the cushion on the opposite side of the couch
>She begins running her hand over my tented shaft again, playfully twirling her fingers around the tip
>"Goodness Anon, I never knew how small you were. I always thought you were small, which is why you never wanted to try anything."
>She slides her fingers into the lip of my boxers, pulling them down, exposing a shaft almost twice as big as yours
>"I don't have to worry about that with him though, he has the desire and the size to do whatever he wants with me~."
>>
>>10932157
I moan as I jerk off my tiny cock while watching. slowly starting to get used to it as I see the happiness and anticipation in your eyes. I love you right? and if I love you I should want you to be happy right? so what if that means letting you fuck other men, it`s what makes you happy right?
I rationalize to try and lie to myself about what a pathetic excuse for a human being I am.
>>
>>10931875
Ideally you'd also want somebody who is just as invested in your waifu as you are. In my experience, for the type of slow-burn cucking you seem to want, the little character nuances will be the element that hits you the hardest. It could be as simple as the way she asks him to penetrate her for the first time.
>>
>>10927898
Maybe she likes it. She looks like the type that would.
>>
Waifus are being bred by their bulls right now.
>>
File: tumblr_oueebdexha1ui9kvao1_1280.png (287KB, 633x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oueebdexha1ui9kvao1_1280.png
287KB, 633x314px
She really is the queen of cucking.
>>
We need more cuckqueaning here.
>>
>>10942894
We need more of anything at all here
>>
File: 1500358767795.jpg (160KB, 805x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500358767795.jpg
160KB, 805x1000px
I don't deserve Asuka. She'd never go out with me. Maybe I'm better off killing myself.
>>
>>10944152
She will go out with you Anon! All you need to do is ask...
Who know's? maybe she feels the same way about you as you do with her....
>>
Up
>>
File: 9f5cb249803c2a666ec92d241d1aa251.png (905KB, 900x1070px) Image search: [Google]
9f5cb249803c2a666ec92d241d1aa251.png
905KB, 900x1070px
>>10944152
Hmpf! whats this? some idiot who thinks they dont deserve me?? with an attitude like that they wont ever deserve anything close to me!
>>
ded thred
>>
>>10945280
Looks like he's even too scared to talk to you, the poor boy. You've gotten him smitten and scared.
>>
>>10945655
I know right? tsk... its such a shame too.. sometimes its fun talking to little wimps like him... Oh well, at least actual men arent afraid to talk to me
>>
>>10945677
Maybe he's still watching all the real men talking to you still.
>>
Any cucks around?
>>
File: 39eeb78caf2bc2e44f6ac4c36ee680fe.jpg (452KB, 1262x2093px) Image search: [Google]
39eeb78caf2bc2e44f6ac4c36ee680fe.jpg
452KB, 1262x2093px
>Go to fap to waifu.
>Forget that entire Madoka folder is censored.
Sigh...
>>
File: 4b7d23798a8616d09f85a7e2303bd123.jpg (548KB, 822x1004px) Image search: [Google]
4b7d23798a8616d09f85a7e2303bd123.jpg
548KB, 822x1004px
>Be me
>Wake up and get dressed on a friday morning
>Quickly walk downstairs and smell fresh bacon and eggs in the air
>Walk into the kitchen and see my waifu cooking me breakfast
>She doesnt notice me so I sneak up behind her and hug her as she's cooking, I kiss her neck and tell her 'goodmorning gorgeous!'
>She giggles and plates up breakfast for me, she looks astounding in her pencil skirt and blouse, she's such a hard worker!
>She picks up her handbag and car keys and waves me goodbye as she goes to work

How's life for you /ntr/? get on my comfort levels.
>>
>>10947609
Life's looking good. Ran into this stunning blue-haired girl yesterday. Man, she looked great in a pencil skirt, really showed off her hips and ass. She asked me to drop by her house today.
>>
>>10947746
Hah really Anon? probably 99% chance its my Rei then! No one has blue hair (and can actually pull off the look!) quite like her!
Oh I see, so are you visiting for a work meeting kind of then?
>I hold the door open and I stand aside for you to walk inside
She'd usually tell me if she had any meetings planned...
>>
>>10947763
Work? No, not at all. Rather than business, she had pleasure on her mind. I guess that's why she didn't bother telling you about the meeting. Who doesn't like geting surprise visitors?

>He steps past you into the house looks around for Rei.

Hey, is she home yet?
>>
File: 1501525033806.png (626KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501525033806.png
626KB, 540x960px
>>10947784
>I raise my eyebrow and I close the door behind you, still puzzled by the whole randomness of this
Umm I think she's going to be home in about 15 minutes or so... she usually gets caught in traffic or goes to the store to buy some food for when she gets home.
Speaking of food, would you like some tea? or something to eat while you wait?
>>
>>10947795
Nah, I'm good. Has she had other men come around lately? For work or any of that?

>He finds himself a place to sit down and rest his feet, still looking expectant.
>>
>>10947845
>I follow you into the living room and I sit down on the arm of the sofa you sit on, a faint glimpse of unease in my eyes
Well not really... usually she'd have her manager around for dinner or a co-worker for a work project but thats about it... never something on the spot like this.
>The room is adorned with pictures of me and Rei together in different places around the world, a few pictures in a collage show our wedding
>>
>>10947876
Manager?

>He gives ou a curious look, seemingly amused. The pictures around the room strike his interest, especially the one of Rei in a wedding dress.

You travel a lot, don't you? And that wedding picture, she looks real nice in a dress.
>>
File: 201dd16e21a09f5b4e394ce2402d5c7b.jpg (741KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
201dd16e21a09f5b4e394ce2402d5c7b.jpg
741KB, 800x1131px
>>10947896
We do! yeah, we usually tryu to have a holiday with maybe... 3 different countrys as destinations in every year... travelling together is really when we fall more in love with each other.
Oh that one?
>I point to one on the fireplace as the sound of a car driving over the gravel drive and parking by the side of the house, reverberates through the house
Yeah heh she does right? it was only taken a couple of months ago!
>>
>>10947910
Newlyweds, huh?

>Hearing the sound of a car driving to the house, he stirs and turns his head to peek at the window.

It's been months. How come is she still not pregnant? There's no sense leaving her waiting when you've got everything set up so well.
>>
File: 1469659825220.png (495KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1469659825220.png
495KB, 729x1032px
>>10947963
Well we kind of wanted to wait until we had a lot of money in the bank before we have a child honestly... I mean they can be quite expensive to have you know?
>Out the window, you can see Rei hopping out of the black SUV and closing the door, she adjusts her handbag and walks towards the front door.
>Seconds later, she slides her key into the door and swiftly opens it "Im home~ I got some spicy chicken as well for dinner honey!"
>I smile to the man sat down and I quickly stand up, walking toward the front door
Coming honey!
>>
>>10948008
>Something about your explanation has him unconvinced and doubt at your words flashes on his face. Before he can reply, Rei's arrival interrupts him and he watches you both with amusement. Sickeningly sweet, just like newlyweds always are.

Tell her that her guest is waiting for her.
>>
>>10948044
>I glance to him and I nod as I walk through into the hallway. I quickly hug her and the sound of me kissing her cheek rings out
I'll get that in the oven right away for you then! did you have a good day at work?
>"Thanks baby, and I did, although it was painfully slow in the afternoon.."
I see, well one of your work friends came round once he finished, he's just in the living room
>I pick up the chicken and I walk to the kitchen with it
>After a few seconds, you hear her take her shoes off and put her bag down, she swings the living room door open and tosses her handbag down onto the sofa
>"H..hey! I didnt expect you to come round so quick..."
>>
>>10948096
Really?

>He takes his seat on the sofa beside Rei, nudging closer than a mere passing acquiantance might. He shameless checks out each curve presented by the tight outfit of a business woman, his gaze lingering the longest on the skirt that fits so snugly with her hips and ass.

You didn't think me a man of action?
>>
>>10948132
>"Well not really..."
>She glances over him and smiles softly, a dark blush slowly grows on her cheeks
>"I definatly didnt expect you to come to my house and talk to my husband! thats for sure!"
>She playfully pushes your shoulder and giggles
>>
>>10948173
>He nudges her back on his shoulder, taking pleasure at the sound of her girlish giggle.

If you like, I can pay him no mind at all.

>He turns his head towards the kitchen and then looks back at her with a playful smile. His hand slides to her thigh, giving it a light squeeze through the skirt.

Want to play a game, Rei?

>The grip on her thigh tightens and moves towards her inner thigh.
>>
>>10948223
>Her giggle slowly soothes to a lower tone, she pushes her thighs together a little more and glances back up to you
>"A...a game? what kind of game Anon?"
>She slowly bites her lip and begins to smirk slowly
>"Im good at playing games~"
>>
>>10948263
Of course you do. You're a smart girl, a real businesswoman.

>He lets go of her thigh and presses his shoulder against her, nudging their bodies together. The breasts covered by her blouse lightly touch his chest. Sliding his hand down to cup her ass, he then opens up her skirt to loosen the waist.

Now, there is only one rule in this game. Don't make a sound.

>His hand slides around her waist to her front and continues downwards to touch cover her panties with his hand. The touch is light, but as he finds hat he seeks, he presses down and begins to trace a circle.
>>
File: 1394776687850.jpg (2MB, 1796x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1394776687850.jpg
2MB, 1796x1220px
>>10948319
>She jumps a little at your warm tough and gasps softly, she keeps her mouth open and opens her eyes again
>Her eyes focus up at you and her open mouth turns to a wide look of shock... and excitement
>"You're so bad~" She says halfway through a quiet giggle, your fingers can feel that the lace on her pants is already slightly damp...

>I take out a large pan and I put the chicken inside it, I think for a few minutes and I slowly begin to sort out how to cook it
>>
>>10948367
>He raises his finger to his lips in a cocky gesture, reminding her of the one rule which she cannot help but break. Leaning his head closer he meets her gaze and smiles widely to make her surrender to the pleasure. He feels the tiny bit of dampness on the cloth that separates his fingers from her moistening pussy. The softness of her breasts against his chest urges him on and he gropes them through the blouse, getting a good feel for the flesh strained by the tightness of the cloth. His fingers slip in between the buttons and soon he pries open one of them to give his fingers access. He wastes no time in slipping them into her bra and caressing her nipple.
>>
File: 90aceb36e944a3d5a5404462f9a81226.jpg (570KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
90aceb36e944a3d5a5404462f9a81226.jpg
570KB, 827x1169px
>>10948431
>She nods and almost immediatly shuts her mouth, she repeats the gesture and presses a finger of hers against her lips.
>Her blouse seems to thank you for unbuttoning it, her breasts seem to fill up the new space created with each button being undone, to your suprise you can see she's wearing a white lace bra... one that is definatly not practical or suitable for work
>She struggles to contain a gasp of pleasure as your hands caress her breast, she looks back to you and leans in, gently kissing your lips
>>
>>10948495
>He meets her lips, first with light, quiet pecks, then locking them together for a lustful embrace, teasing her tongue with his own and enticing her to respond in kind. His hand on her panties moves vigorously, but as the cloth is damp he worries it might chafe. Quickly, he slides his fingers under her panties and caresses her clit with the palm of his hand. Feeling her warm up to his touch, he slips a finger inside and curls it to seek the sensitive spot past her entrance. Confident that she is more than ready, he slides a second finger in with the next and breaks the kiss right as his touch becomes more intense.

Cum for me, Rei. If you must moan, do it against my lips.
>>
File: 53736109_p0.jpg (447KB, 1044x1478px) Image search: [Google]
53736109_p0.jpg
447KB, 1044x1478px
>>10948574
>She closes her eyes and slowly starts to breath heavily, her legs attempted to close together again but are blocked by your arm from closing fully.
>She nods slowly in understanding and bites her lip, she you keep rubbing the same sensitive spot you can feel her getting wetter and warmer...
>After a couple of seconds, she leans towards you and kisses you, she seems to flinch a little as you suddenly feel a coating of warmness cover your hand, your movements now changing from being silent to creating a small splashing sound between her legs. Each movement you make between them sends a torrent of warm liquid over your hand, the carpet and edge of the sofa darkening as she squirts onto it
>Its obvious that doing lewd things behind her oblivious husband turns her on...
>>
>>10948640
>His eyes widen as he feels the wetness spill forth to his hand. She is absolutely drenched and the light but tantalizing smell of her fluids hangs heavily in the air. He pulls his hand back from her panties and looks in awe at it as heavy drops lazily fall down to the sofa. He wipes his hand on her blouse, making sure to grope her chest as he does.

Play along, Rei. Tell him to brings something to wipe yourself down with to clean up the glass of water you spilled.

>He then zips up her skirt again but leaves the button on the blouse undone.
>>
>>10948719
//Thanks for the rp Anon, but the gf just came home, gotta go. If you ever see me posting Rei again jump back in!
See you later man
>>
>tfw every time you post your waifu you only get replies from illiterate bulls
Sorry about poofing so often, but she deserves better.
>>
>>10949286
I'm curious now. Who's your waifu?
>>
>>10949286
Then post her.
>>
>>10949286
Maybe your waifu just naturally attracts ESL scum
>>
Yo, I gotta head to the store for a bit. Can you look after my dog while I'm gone? Thanks, I'll be back in a few!
>>
>>10949286
You must be the Asuka cuck from earlier.
>>
>>10948757
Not him but I'm loving it as a third party.
>>
File: 41b85ee23b1cecf4f0c4bc0f3c51ec63.jpg (558KB, 1300x1836px) Image search: [Google]
41b85ee23b1cecf4f0c4bc0f3c51ec63.jpg
558KB, 1300x1836px
black men > white men
>>
>>10959289
They sure are. Seeing cuties getting blacked is always such a treat.
>>
File: 1500358863154.jpg (1MB, 1930x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1500358863154.jpg
1MB, 1930x1449px
>>10959289
Nuh uh. Blacks are stupid apes that have never accomplished anything significant.
>>
>>10959908
I like this waifu.
>>
>>10959950
Asuka is the best.
>>
>>10947493
Really? I've got tons of uncensored pics of her~
>>
>>10960031
Wanna lynch darkies with me, Asuka?
>>
>>10960092
Great! We'll start with the niggers and then move on to the kikes until the future of the aryan race has been secured.
>>
>>10960092
Wow, you Germans really are racist. Haven't you ever been told to judge a man by the content of his character, rather than the colour of his skin?
>>
>>10960182
No, we won't forget the shitskins, gooks or the petrol huffers. Once we've purged the planet, we'll fill it with aryan children.
>>
>>10960182
Have you ever even met a black person? I mean, actually met one? I mean, you're speaking to me right now but I don't think I'm exploiting or terrorizing you or anyone else.
>>
File: 9a0149e39425b6e603a874feee1fdf11.jpg (505KB, 759x1075px) Image search: [Google]
9a0149e39425b6e603a874feee1fdf11.jpg
505KB, 759x1075px
>>
Cuck threads
More like suck threads because they fucking suck lmao
>>
>>10961812
I'd love to treat Lucina as nothing more than a fuck toy
>>
File: 97e05c86cb171e44cfb878d22f1dc495.jpg (519KB, 759x1075px) Image search: [Google]
97e05c86cb171e44cfb878d22f1dc495.jpg
519KB, 759x1075px
>>10961856
Would you eventually break her and make her love it?
>>
>>10961872
It'd be so much fun to try and break down this tough swordswoman. No matter how long or how intense she will eventually succumb or grow numb to it.
>>
Well, at least a dead thread means my waifu can sleep soundly...
>>
>>10962099
Christ almighty that thing is going to crush her head.
>>
>>10962113
I mean, it could definitely leave her a lil' sore.
>>
File: file.png (105KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
105KB, 482x427px
>tfw asian and addicted to cuckold, NTR, raceplay & WMAF porn
>>
>>10962287
shame only makes it better, the girl calling you a beta and shaming you feels 10x better if you're genuinely disgusted at yourself for having the fetish
>>
>>10962287
Post waifu t. white bull
>>
File: file.png (614KB, 742x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
614KB, 742x1200px
>>10962396
I also have a premature ejaculating, small penis.

>>10962429
P-Please be gentle...
>>
>>10962872
Gentle? You've got the wrong idea, but it's not like you'd be here if you'd know how to satisfy a woman.
>>
God damn it, we need someone to cuck who won't pussy out immediately
>>
File: file.png (430KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
430KB, 532x800px
>>10962932
Please show me how it's done. Alice deserves better, even though she always says it's fine whenever we have sex and I end up cumming too quickly, I know that she yearns for real cock. Please let me watch as she experiences her first real orgasm..!
>>
>>10963657
I might let you watch while I give her the attention that an asian boy can't. Why does she even tolerate you if you can't satisfy her desire for cock?
>>
File: file.jpg (189KB, 850x1183px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
189KB, 850x1183px
>>10963786
Umm, there's more to a relationship than just sex...
>>
>>10963995
Obviously, because otherwise she'd be long gone. So, what do for her? Make sure the pillows are nice and fluffy when she lays back and spreads her legs for white cock? Demurely ask her if everything's alright when she's gasping and moaning under her bull?
>>
>>10964072
I'll go lingerie shopping with her and pick our stuff she would never bother wearing for me. I'll hold her hand as she nervously takes your cock before eventually letting go of mine as she loses herself to pleasure. I'll just kneel beside the bed as I watch her make faces and sounds I'd never seen before as I stroke my pathetic cock, trying not to cum too quickly...
>>
>>10964205
But you'd cum anyway, wouldn't you? You'd be squirting your load from that tiny little dick long before the bull would finish impregnating her with his cum. I wonder what Alice would say when she saw that pathetic sight. Would she laugh? I think she would.
>>
>tfw the charm of just being an observer is slowly wearing off
>desperately hoping someone else posts your waifu
>>
>>10964384
Post her yourself. We had a cuck just like you a while ago and he didn't regret it.
>>
>>10964450
But she'd hate me for it...
>>
>>10964505
She'd love you for seeing to her needs the only way you can.
>>
File: post.jpg (186KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
186KB, 850x1200px
>>10964370
"Try and keep up! " Alice exclaimed as the bull pounded her in a mating press position. Following her instruction, I started stroking my penis to the rhythm of the bull pounding her. It didn't take more than 30 seconds before I started squirting all over my thighs. Alice started laughing in between her moans. I wanted to cum at the same time as her...

Watching her take a big white cock felt much better than my pathetic attempts at sex with her. The bull kept on pounding away while my tiny cock struggled to stay hard after I had already came. I couldn't take my eyes off her knowing that she was experiencing pleasure that I could never provide for her.
>>
>>10964568
(Want me to take turns with this or something else?)
>>
>>10964519
I do want her to be happy...
It's tough though.
>>
>>10964692
Go for it. Why the fuck not?
>>
>>10964616
Please continue cuckolding me..!
>>
>>10964808
(You want me to continue the scene where you left it off? Or what?)
>>
>>10964820
(Please continue)
>>
>>10964568
>>10964834
>Alice dreamily rests her head back, holding the bull tight against her chest with her arms. She smiles happily, feeling the warmth pooling up inside her pussy. She gives the bull's cheek a loving, sloppy kiss and then turns her head to you. "Aren't you happy? Now my kids are going to be blonde and blue-eyed just like me. Just like he is." She wraps her arms around the bull's neck and pulls her head close, kissing him hungrily, her mind filled with lusty desire for more.
>>
>>10964888
>"Y-Yes Alice" I replied meekly. Alice and I never had sex without a condom before, yet the bull already had. Her first creampie. Watching her kiss the bull made me jealous but my tiny cock got really hard watching her. Alice finally took her panties which had been on her foot the whole time; clearly too excited to have sex with the bull to properly undress; and threw it at me along with a condom. "Put those on" she said, while continuing to french kiss the bull. I obediently followed her orders. My hard cock was now straining against her panties, with my penis head barely able to protrude from her panties. Alice laughed at me as she grabbed the bull's cock.
>>
>>10965038
>"One time isn't enough," she says to the bull, lovingly wrapping her fingers around the hard member to stroke it. "I can't risk it. I need to be sure~" she giggles and pushes the bull down onto her back. She mounts him, pushing her hips down against his cock to make it harden again, caressing his chest and stomach with her hands. With her hair in an untidy mess, she sneaks in looks over her shoulder at you, scarcely believing that your little dick could really be that small.
>>
>>10964692
How popular is your waifu? What do you figure the chances are of someone else posting her? Either way, living vicariously through the cuck won't be nearly as fulfilling. It won't be any more exciting than watching other anons get cuckolded.
>>
>>10964715
Because I'm embarrassed and attached to her.

>>10965238
Fairly popular, to the point I wouldn't be surprised if I were to look through the archives and see someone had posted her previously.
>>
>>10965282
Those are exactly the reasons why you should post her.
>>
>>10965165
>Alice had the look of pure lust and desire in her eyes as she looked at the bull, something I had never experienced before. My hands automatically went on to stroke my penis, as though I had lost control. Alice legs locked against the bull's back, not only was the bull pounding away, she was in control as well. I couldn't stop stroking my cock to the sight of them going at it. I came into the condom; pathetic little squirts which barely filled it. Cumming to the sight of your loved one being pounded felt better than anything else in the world. My cock remained hard despite cumming and I continued stroking it uncontrollably.
>>
>>10965282
What are her origins?
>>
>>10965295
And they're exactly the reasons that make it so nerve-wracking.

>>10965388
What do you mean?
>>
>>10965443
Is she from an anime? Vidya?
>>
>>10965555
Ah, she's in an anime, yeah.
>>
>>10965357
(do I have to finish it by myself?)
>>
>>10965761
(Sorry I had to drop off for a while, will reply soon)
>>
>>10965555
nice quads anon
hopefully you get to cuck that losers waifu from him soon
>>
>>10965357
>>10965761
>Alice notices how you cum and looks mockingly at you, holding that look for but a moment until the pleasure of the cock pounding into her wipes away all other thoughts from her mind. She holds on tight to the bull, savoring every bit of the moment, of the lustful sensation that being fucked before her cuck gives her. The bull slams his body against hers, squeezing their bodies tight together as the sounds of their fucking fill the air. As Alice cries out her orgasm, he too seizes up and gasps loudly. A second load of hot and potent cum bursts from the tip of his cock into her fertile womb.
>>
>>10966000
Nice trips yourself. It's fine, cucks tend to wear themselves down after a while. No doubt he has already masturbated to his waifu cheating on him. When he finally, absolutely needs to be cucked, he will probably post her, perhaps in a new thread, and never mention this exchange in the hope that it won't be used to embarrass him further.
>>
>>10966544
abd nice dubs to you
it looked like that was the case I suspect he'll be back here before long if he ever even left
just hope i'm around to snatch her up when he does
>>
>>10966050
>I thanked the bull for providing Alice what I was unable to. Alice looked completely exhausted yet satisfied. "Pass me your condom" she said. I obediently obeyed. She tied it up and put it beside her vagina which was overflowing with the bull's thick cum. "Look at how much a real man cums" she exclaimed as she tossed it into the corner of the room where the bin was; where it rightfully belonged. Staring at her cum-filled pussy made me hard despite cumming multiple times, knowing that it was someone else who did it. "With this much, I'm bound to get pregnant~!" she said cheekily. "Go ahead, there's more than enough for both of us." I started licking the sheets where the bull's semen had overflown to. It was still warm and extremely thick compared to mine. The semen kept flowing out and I continued licking. It stopped eventually and I was finally able to work on the inside. I started sucking and was able to swallow. "W-Wait! Kiss me with your mouthful of semen." I went towards her started kissing her followed by each of us taking a gulp. Alice then noticed how hard I was and grabbed my cock. She started laughing as one of her hand was almost enough to cover it entirely, unlike the bull who she could comfortably fit two hands. "You know this means we won't be having sex anymore right?" I nodded my head, I didn't need sex when the orgasms I got through watching her with another man felt much better than anything else.
>>
>>10966848
>Our relationship only got better from that point onwards. I would provide her with love and emotional support and the bulls would provide her with sexual satisfaction. Of course, I got my sexual satisfaction too by watching them. Eventually, Alice decided that I wasn't man enough to wear men's clothes. She had bought some lingerie for me to wear. So for her next dated I was instructed to wear knickers, bra, stockings and suspender belt. Most of the bulls commented that I looked sweet but my hard cock was a turn off. Alice's solution for that was a chastity cage. Her reasoning was sound: her boyfriends didn't like seeing my erection and I couldn't get nasty stains on my lingerie if I wore the cage. It also made her happy and if it made her happy I was happy to do it. Her purchases included some sexy dresses too and beautiful high heel shoes. These all went into my closet. Alice decided that I needed to wear my girly clothes, my cock cage and my collar all the time when I was at home. She wanted it and I was happy to do it for her. The next night there was a message to wear a full face of make up. All I needed was on my dresser in my room. She told me to make it slutty and she gave me instructions. So now I was dressed as a woman, including lingerie; I wore slutty make up; I had my cock in a cage and wore a cuckold collar. Alice loved it and so did I. We were more like sisters now. We even went lingerie shopping together to get matching outfits to surprise our bulls. She told me she was considering getting me a tramp stamp tattoo too but hadn't found the right design for me yet.
She usually lets me out of my cage when the bull doesn't mind but always makes sure that I cum in a condom. She loves the way I look at her and stroke my tiny penis as other men make love to her. Even though she's already 3 months pregnant, her sex drive hasn't slowed down!

(I'm done, thanks for cucking me!)
>>
>>10966976
(Thanks. I thought about brining more raceplay into it but wasn't sure of how to do that.)
>>
>>10966976
(Have you got a Discord, anon? Just curious because I feel the same as you)
>>
Hump
>>
I'm a sleepy cuck.
>>
>>10969473
What's the "lucky" girl's name?
>>
What's a Bull to do in a dead thread like this?
>>
>>10972867
Get some waifus pregnant?
>>
>>10973179
You offering?
>>
>>10973558
Nah, my waifu would never betray me like that. I just wanted to watch someone get cucked for amusement.
>>
File: 1502440407536.png (647KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
1502440407536.png
647KB, 880x660px
Why does being a cuck feel so good?
Why do I get so turned on watching my waifu get bred by another men?
Why does the sight of her runny creampie turn me on so much?
I don't even feel bad or shameful after cumming...
>>
>>10975322
Because:
It's wrong and you shouldn't do it, therefore it feels good.
You get to feel good without having any responsibility or work in the act, it's like watching a porn of someone close to you.
You get to see a girl being degraded to a complete slut.
You get to see the woman in a dominant position.
>>
>>10975322
But the shame is what makes it irresistable, anon.

>>10975846
This is also accurate.
>>
I remember back in the day, I was playing an mmo and I met this girl. We started a relationship and we started a guild together. We eventually became so powerful, we were one of the highest ranked guilds in the game. And then it started. I caught her giving "dates" to members of our rival guilds. In exchange for gold, items, or protection for our guild. A bunch of their members came to me to brag that she belonged to them now. I chalenged them all to a duel and lost every one of them. Eventually, she left the guild and convinced a lot of our members to leave as well. She joined the 2nd strongest guild as the girlfriend of the leader. I wasn't even angry. I was sad, but happy. She used me as a stepping stone to gain success and it only made me love her more. I never spoke to her again, though. That is how I became infatuated with the concept of NTR.
>>
>>10977175
That made me touch myself, anon. Have you fapped to this before and, if so, at which stage did it start?
>>
File: unnamed.gif (3MB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
3MB, 500x273px
>Get super turned on by this yesterday
>Almost post my waifu
>Decide to just go to sleep
>Make the mistake of edging but pass out halfway through
>Wake all pent up where I left off in the thread
Help me.
>>
>>10977175
I used to have a crush on a girl I met in an MMO. We spent hours leveling and chatting with one another for weeks. One day after leveling together and chilling in town, her boyfriend suddenly logged in and she introduced me to him. He was much richer and had much better gear than me. "Thanks for taking care of her for me" he said, that was the first time I felt like a cuck.
>>
>>10977741
Only you can help yourself by posting your waifu.
>>
File: 1494706345211.png (393KB, 1116x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1494706345211.png
393KB, 1116x1488px
>>10977741
Oh man, your balls must be fucking sore with semen right now, anon.

>>10977175
>>10977764
>Anons learning what it's like to be a cuckold from MMO's as a kid.
If it wasn't internet chat rooms, it was Runescape and WoW that taught so many people, myself included, many ways of sexual deviancy from a young age.
>>
>>10977913
>Runescape
Oh boy. If it weren't for that game, and my insatiable need to be a very, very dirty girl(male) on it, I probably wouldn't even be in these kind of threads.
>>
File: C9NrI0rUIAACi51.png (337KB, 758x718px) Image search: [Google]
C9NrI0rUIAACi51.png
337KB, 758x718px
>>10977913
Every second is agony, but I still can't find it inside myself to defile her.
>>
File: 1494929587144.jpg (189KB, 1140x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1494929587144.jpg
189KB, 1140x1018px
>>10977961
I don't recall ever doing that on Runescape, but I do remember doing that on Pokemon Online on one of the private rooms people could make.

I was doomed to be a pervert from the start, but having access to an internet and plenty of alone time as a kid sure didn't do anything to dissuade from that.

>>10978053
Don't worry anon, one day you'll lose yourself to temptation, and you're waifu will be forever grateful towards you for it.
>>
File: 1472130572257.jpg (162KB, 1201x881px) Image search: [Google]
1472130572257.jpg
162KB, 1201x881px
>>10978105
Why would his waifu be gracious that he's willing to hand her off for his own amusement?
>>
File: 1486800029067.jpg (158KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1486800029067.jpg
158KB, 850x850px
>>10978328
Because she wants to be defiled by big, strong men just as much as he wants to see her.
It's what they both want deep inside, he's just not ready to admit it yet.
>>
>tfw you cucked a guy out of his waifu in WoW and she got all yandere
>tfw you also had an alt on which you played as sisters with a friend and gave simultaneous blowjobs to paying customers
Wew
>>
If you guys like cucking in MMOs, I implore you check out /xivg/.
>>
>>10978961
Can you give me the quick rundown? I always love NTR/Cucking and findom in MMOs and online situations, but I can't get into any of the shitty modern MMOs these days.
>>
My Waifu Madoka will never leave me ever. The only way anyone could steal her from me is if they were able to beat me in a fighting game like Street Fighter 5 or Third Strike, which would never happen because I'm a god.
>>
>>10979435
Cucks cucking cucks.
An entire society based on how much you cyber and erp with how many different people, while also priding themselves on their deep and meaningful relationships.
>>
>>10979484
I'm more of a strategy game guy so I guess you're right.
>>
>>10979484
I'm sure you'd choke, knowing what's at stake.
Something deep inside you wanting to see her taken by someone else, causing you to lower your game in the hopes you get beaten.
>>
Up
>>
File: Ember.jpg (46KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
Ember.jpg
46KB, 684x513px
I love my waifu, but I can't quite remember her name. What was it again?
>>
No bulls around?
>>
>>10982234
what do bullets taste like?
>>
UP
>>
>no bulls
>no cucks
>better keep bumping the thread
>>
To any bulls out there; do you have any waifus that you particularly like fucking, or do you generally just take whoever is on offer?
>>
>>10990811
Generally the only deciding factor is whether or not I know the character.
After that, what makes it better is how much the cuck loves the waifu and how hesitant they are to go through with it.
If the cuck is shy and indecisive, it's that much better when you fuck their waifu until they can't think straight.
>>
>>10990873

Can y’all watch my homie Tom Cruise real quick? I gotta go for a minute
>>
>>10990811
I miss the white boi cuck who posted tharja getting blacked
Does someonehave all those images
>>
>>10990873
Ah, I didn't realise that latter part made it better for some. I imagine some people would find it to be a bit of a pain if the cuck was too indecisive though, since they might stop replying or not let things proceed smoothly.
>>
>>10978105
>>10977961
>>10977913

>>10977913
>>10977961
>>10978105

I catch any of you niggas around Varrock, i’m beating y’all asses on SIGHT. Y’all keep this degeneracy on World of Warcraft, RuneScape is for true patricans.

On real shit, on the dead homies and my old clan, if I see any one of you goofy ass niggas I will challenge you to a duel and beat your ass. Fuck a “waifu”, bitches ain’t SHIT.

World 42. @ the Grand Exchange. I’m calling you out. Pull up.
>>
>>10990981
So far I've found that the more they beat around the bush before actually getting into it, the more enthusiastic they are when they finally do.
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-13+at+03.52.08).jpg (18KB, 221x260px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-13+at+03.52.08).jpg
18KB, 221x260px
>>
>>10993441
Who?
>>
>>10993815
Jealousy that people had their eyes on my fiance.
>>
>>10993860
Oh. Well, I'm still looking at it, for what it's worth.
>>
>>10993860
I think I'll fap to your fiance, anon.
>>
File: 1500617981417.png (548KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1500617981417.png
548KB, 600x849px
C.C Is my waifu! She's smart, funny, and on top of all that she's drop dead gorgeous!
>>
>>10994536
And experienced!
She's had sexual relations with more men than most people have plain old regular relations!
>>
File: 3a509c054f36ccaa82cb1ba11c4617e4.jpg (330KB, 900x1287px) Image search: [Google]
3a509c054f36ccaa82cb1ba11c4617e4.jpg
330KB, 900x1287px
>>10994673
hah.. yeah well umm not right at the moment though anon! she's promised herself to me...

Besides, she's such a wonderful woman to get along with! everything about her is so perfect!
>>
File: file.png (603KB, 628x531px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
603KB, 628x531px
>>10994729
Don't you ever get curious about he past?
Do you ever imagine how you compare to her previous lovers?
>>
>>10994931
I do a lot honestly, its hard to even picture what a lot of them would of been like, she doesnt really talk about them much around me. But I hear she tells her friends a lot
I would think that I compare quite well to her past lovers, after all she hasnt complained to me or said anything to make me think otherwise!
>>
>>10994983
You really think you can compare to the hundreds of lovers she's had in the past?
She could hardly satisfy herself with the innumerable orgies she held, and you really think that you alone could sate her needs?
How cruel, I feel bad for her.
>>
>>10995009
What do you mean you feel bad for her!? oh come on... actually give me some credit! im not as bad as you'd think!

Even as one man I can try my best to do well by her!
>>
>>10995069
There's only so much a single man can do I'm afraid, sorry if I offend! It's just a matter of fact, you know?
She's trying to hard to be a good, loyal wife. So to be left wanting, feeling guilty that she wants more.
It must be tearing her up inside, knowing that as long as she stays with you it'll be impossible for her to be completely satisfied.
It's quite a shame, honestly.
>>
>>10995069
forgot pic
>>
>>10995117
Y..you really think so? well what on earth can I do to help that! Maybe I should spend more money on her? help her with her activitys or chores more? go out to new places and go on trips with her?
Throw me a bone Anon, I must be able to do something to help her if she really does feel like that inside!
I'd do anything to help!
>>
>>10995161
It's the insatiable desire to be used, not something that can be bought away with money.
I'm sure she's happy with you, but knowing that you'd decry her desires, get upset at her lust and need to be fucked silly.
Honestly, I can't think of anything that would make her happier than if you were to tell her she's free to go sate her desires if you can't manage to sate them yourself.
The only better gift I can think of would be if you were to organise a way for her to sate her needs yourself, just to show how accepting you are of her needs, and how much you love her.
>>
File: 9b9808f78c567bc935682ddb38818ef6.jpg (149KB, 798x1164px) Image search: [Google]
9b9808f78c567bc935682ddb38818ef6.jpg
149KB, 798x1164px
>>10995221
I...see... but me and her have been together for so long..
Even if I gave her permission to do that, that would be cheating wouldnt it? I dont know if I could even weigh that on my mind at the moment let alone even bring it up in conversation with her! I just dont know where to start I guess...
I'd do anything for her and I'd try my best to help her but I just dont think I can extend myself to letting her have other partners like that Anon.
>>
>>10995293
Maybe have a conversation, ask if she's been satisfied in bed lately, let her know that you won't get upset or judge her for it.
And no, it's not cheating at all.
You wouldn't be upset if she used a dildo, or watched porn right?
It's the same thing, you both know that she's doing it.
She's not hiding anything from you, there's nothing to hide!
There wouldn't be any emotions involved, her other partners would be nothing but toys to use to let her desires be properly sated.
Just think of it like masturbation for her.
>>
>>10995359
Hmmm... I'd have to think about it Anon, but I can see the benefits of it if you put it like that.
Maybe I should get used to 'sharing' her like that, it might take some adapting but im sure I can get used to it!
Thank you so much for the advice Anon, its greatly appreciated.

I just hope she takes it alright and doesnt explode in anger at me! I mean its quite a leap to take in a relationship.. to go from one partner to multiple
>>
>>10982234
Was it
E
M
B
E
R
?
>>
Has anyone had any experiance with threesomes?

Specifially threesomes that eventually turn into cuckolding situations?
>>
>>10995437
The only thing she'd be exploding in is happiness.
Happiness that she'd found such a loving and understanding partner, who knows just what to say and do to help her manage her fears.
Imagine being terrified that your partner would leave you for your feelings, only to find out that he's not only aware of them, but wants to help you with them.
If anything you'll only get closer with her by doing this.
>>
>>10995491
Well in order to be the best partner I better do that then, I just want her to be happy after all, even if it means that we break a few sacred bonds to create new and more solid bonds.

Thanks Anon!

Have you done this before? you're pretty good at talking it through with me!
>>
Is there any better feeling in the world than having a cuck locked in chastity by his waifu before you impregnate her?
>>
>>10995620
Being that cuck
>>
>>10993860
>>10993441
Aw, I missed the RL cucking
>>
>>10995643
I'd disagree, being the bull can be a better feeling sometimes
>>
>>10995643
Yeah you think so? Who's your waifu?
>>
>>10995650
Nothing even happened. Guy just posted the pic+a few posts and deleted them a few minutes later
>>
>>10995556
Honestly, it's my first time!
Give me a shout if you need anymore help, I'm always happy to help couples in need of a little shove in the right direction.
>>
>>10995670
Yeah but maybe with a bit of encouragement he would have posted more.
>>
>>10995667
Our lord Jesus Christ amen
>>
>>10995620
Being the cuck and watching your waifu from behind as she holds on to the bull's hips while he mounts her mating press position and blatantly showing you the wedding ring you bought for her on her finger!
>>
>>10995701
This. And it's on our wedding night.
>>
File: file.png (812KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
812KB, 595x842px
Being cucked here feels so much more shameful especially when everyone can watch me getting cucked...
>>
>>10996594
What's shameful about letting your wife experience pleasure of another man's company? Is it because she is letting a stranger seduce and use her so easily?
>>
File: 1502322485466.jpg (67KB, 534x635px) Image search: [Google]
1502322485466.jpg
67KB, 534x635px
I don't mind if I have to share Mugi, but... Could you at least be gentle with her? I don't want her to come home all bruised and beaten.
>>
>>10997516
I'll try Anon, but if she starts getting freaky in and wants to get rough i'll have to oblige
>>
File: 1502322605097.png (270KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502322605097.png
270KB, 600x800px
>>10997551
...No, you don't have to. The next time she comes home with a black eye we are going to have a problem.

A-also, I refuse to wear the chastity cage you two bought me.
>>
>>10997594
Believe me Anon, I try to keep things tame and under control, but most of the time it feels like she can never gets there unless i'm borderline torturing her.
>>
new
>>10997883
>>10997883
>>10997883
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.