[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony inflation thread #44 Dots are serious business edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 149

Pony inflation thread #44
Dots are serious business edition

Writers (Need more)
Writeslut the anon
http://pastebin.com/u/Writeslut_the_Anon
Splorch_Bucket
http://pastebin.com/u/Splorch_Bucket
MrBlitzy
http://pastebin.com/u/MrBlitzy
Fetish-the-menace
http://pastebin.com/u/fetish-the-menace
Pablote
http://pastebin.com/u/Pablote

Other pastes
Tankris (not active in thread, mostly fat)
http://pastebin.com/u/Tankris
R-Panic's Archive
http://pastebin.com/u/r-panic

Much better pastebin for older material:
http://pastebin.com/KtjTgw9e

Prev threads: http://pastebin.com/ke7cNjGf
#43 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10623202
#42 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10456793
#41 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10311243
#40 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10173727
#39 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10029619
#38.5 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9940110
#38 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9924603
>>
File: PaBal aircompressclean.png (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PaBal aircompressclean.png
139KB, 1000x1000px
Let the Parchment Bleach abuse continue. Especially if in such unf-tastic ways.
>>
File: PabsNightStrikeAirhead.png (1MB, 2860x1889px) Image search: [Google]
PabsNightStrikeAirhead.png
1MB, 2860x1889px
...I should probably draw more of it, myself.
>>
Still taking in ideas. I'm still penitent, and there's a whole lot more abuse I can take. So far, I've got Applejack letting her have her way with me with a fireplace bellows and getting puffkissed by Big Mac.

Anything else?
>>
File: PaBl punishment.png (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl punishment.png
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>10800178

Oh, and, uh...if you don't know why this is happening, just...don't question it and punish the pone.
>>
File: PinkieEvilExp.png (2MB, 3265x2204px) Image search: [Google]
PinkieEvilExp.png
2MB, 3265x2204px
>>10800178
Considering both those are from me, I kinda don't want to make yet another suggestion, but I gotta say that it's actually quite nice to see you getting into drawing. Already seem to have a workable if a bit rough style, but it's certainly miles better than most people who're only starting to get serious about it. Definitely looking forwards to whatever's to come next from you.

Keep on drawing, man.
>>
>>10800178
Maybe stick a hose in him, hooked to a pressure pad, placed right in the middle of a street. So every pony steps on the pad and puffs him up a little bigger as they walk by, without even realizing they did it.

The more severe the crime, the busier the street you use.
>>
>>10800178
Diamond Tiara dumping a mack truck of Dippin Dots into his mouth
>>
File: Gpillsagain.png (659KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Gpillsagain.png
659KB, 2000x1500px
Did a birb thingie for you guys again
>>
>>10800509
did you eat the bottle
>>
File: Gildaburst.jpg (382KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gildaburst.jpg
382KB, 1600x1200px
>>10800717

Didn't really intend for that to be the case but hey

more pills = probably bigger and better pop
>>
>>10800178
I don't expect you to take this idea, but it's worth trying to ask. Perhaps a blueberry Pablote? Again, I don't expect you to take this idea, because you may not know how interpret this, plus you probably don't like berrification.
>>
>>10801587

I have no problem with berrification, and you have nothing to worry about. Not too many ways to misinterpret that idea.
>>
>>10800178
Ten minutes in the bad pony box.
>>
>>10800178
Rule 63.
>>
>Dots are serious business edition
I kek'd. And yet I also feel sad that some people are just unappreciative towards CDT mod's work.
>>
File: Hitler-and-bad-choices-620x363.png (290KB, 620x363px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-and-bad-choices-620x363.png
290KB, 620x363px
>>10803503
>making a remark about dots
>this is """unappreciative"""
>dogpiling causes a literal autist to sperg
>you guys somehow make the infighting in /d/ seem classy
I'm inclined to call y'all mean words from my time on /d/.
>>
>>10803633
>>10803503
I'm amazed how this thread can be chill as fuck one moment and completely loose it's shit in just a couple of posts. Most generals I've seen are more consistent in that regard.
And yeah, infighting here may be rare, but it's always ugly. Don't hold back with name calling
>>
>>10803926
Nah. The trend among "infl fags" like the other anon called us is consistently infighting. In times of yonder /d/ used to hate """us""" for attacking for having the same fet in other threads.

This thread is too chill to start some niggerfucking autism.
>>
>>10800272

I ttthhhhhiiiiink I'm gonna save the Applejack idea for another thing. So, feel free to suggest away.
>>
File: Lord_Chunkybuns 12.png (1MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Chunkybuns 12.png
1MB, 2880x2160px
More birb is required
>>
File: TwiPuffkissEvilExp.png (2MB, 2968x1764px) Image search: [Google]
TwiPuffkissEvilExp.png
2MB, 2968x1764px
>>10805091
Eh, fair enough. Well, while this is the inflation thread, Parchment's still yet to get put through a literal wringer. I unno, maybe halfway through his flattening someone came up and stuck a hose in him, leaving him half, well, Parchment, and half Ballooned. Which half is which, I'll leave to your discretion.
>>
>>10800073
Let him eat a foam grenade?
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nxtziyNYpU1r5rn0wo1_1280.png (329KB, 1280x1609px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxtziyNYpU1r5rn0wo1_1280.png
329KB, 1280x1609px
<Harshwhinny visits a new drink stand and tries one of their products
>The 'Gassy Guzzler' is nice. Tastes a bit like ginger ale, though extra fizzy
>She drinks it all
>It's only on her way out that she notices the sign
>"Warning: Only drink a sip! Anything more may lead to expansion and/or explosion!"
>All of a sudden, she lets out a sweet, soda-scented fart, and her gut lets out a gurgle as it begins to fizz and expand
>Hfw she knows she's going to die, and look extremely unprofessional while doing it
>>
File: gusty paws walk.png (69KB, 1600x2100px) Image search: [Google]
gusty paws walk.png
69KB, 1600x2100px
>"Alright, I already did tons of pawstuff a bit ago, so I should be good to work on other stuff for a while"
>end up doing more pawstuff anyway due to inspirational circumstances

There may not be hope left for me drawing a normal circle ever again.

>>10800178

Man, you're off to a pretty good start already. If you're not already too overloaded, maybe [pone of your choice] hooked Parchment up to a tank/compressor with the intention to get him to a certain size for the punishment, but got distracted by something and left him to blimp uncontrollably far beyond that point behind them. Kinda standard scenario, I know, but I couldn't think of anything much better. (And Rail beat me to the punch on giving an actually interesting idea with >>10805346, so maybe just listen to him.)
>>
>>10810935
moor tootsies plees
>>
File: Parchmentberry.png (174KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Parchmentberry.png
174KB, 1000x1000px
>>10801587

I tried. This took me far longer to do than it probably should have, but there you go. One Parchberry, with regular hair and eye color for the purists.
>>
File: parchmentberryblue.png (174KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
parchmentberryblue.png
174KB, 1000x1000px
>>10801587
>>10811782

And blue haired/eyed version, for those of you who prefer that.
>>
File: parchmentberryblue.png (174KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
parchmentberryblue.png
174KB, 1000x1000px
>>10811788

Wwwwwhoops, missed a little patch of blue. Fixed.
>>
>>10811782
Nice.
>>
File: tumblr_mxgmokGHFa1sv5nkyo2_1280.png (350KB, 1280x1212px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxgmokGHFa1sv5nkyo2_1280.png
350KB, 1280x1212px
>>
File: tumblr_n9c3yk6iva1thgycqo9_1280.jpg (835KB, 1195x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9c3yk6iva1thgycqo9_1280.jpg
835KB, 1195x1920px
>>
File: ZecorasBerry.jpg (136KB, 1280x949px) Image search: [Google]
ZecorasBerry.jpg
136KB, 1280x949px
>>
jesus, the board is moving so slow today.
>>
>>
File: TwiDragEvilExp.png (2MB, 2696x2227px) Image search: [Google]
TwiDragEvilExp.png
2MB, 2696x2227px
>>
Dumping a short-ish thing I did. It isn’t proofread or edited yet, so some things may change. but I finally finished the body of the Cow-pony thing I started forever ago. The ending isn’t done yet, but the reason for that is that there’s going to be a good number of them, some long and some short. A veritable choose-your-own-adventure book ending so people can pick what they want. Sadly I didn’t finish any endings before work today, but I’ll post what I’ve got up to the fork at the end.

>Sweet Apple Acres had a problem.
>The cows were gone.
>Well, not gone, but on strike.
>All across Equestria farms were being disrupted by an organization that called itself Bovine Lives Matter.
>It has been causing milk shortages in Ponyville, and bit shortages on the farm.
>Applejack was not taking it too well, but Granny Smith was taking it even worse.
>The rest of Ponyville had their own complaints, seeing as there's no milk.
>Nopony really realized how much milk they used until there’s none left to go around.
>It had been weeks, and none of the cows looked ready to stop.
>Granny Smith decided that enough was enough, the farm had to get back on track.
>Apple Bloom was sent into town with a stack of leaflets asking, in broad terms, for help solving the problem.
>The rest of the mane six responded, along with a few others.
>Nopony really knew what they signed up for, the fliers Apple Bloom passed around never really mentioned specifics.
>Descriptive writing wasn’t exactly Applejack’s forté, and she left out a few important details.
>>
File: gildabouttopopEWGRUSedition.jpg (256KB, 1800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
gildabouttopopEWGRUSedition.jpg
256KB, 1800x1300px
>>10800509
For fuck's sake Gilda, don't you remember what happened last time?
>>
>A small crowd had gathered at the gates of Sweet Apple Acres.
>The normal face you could expect to see were there, between Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy.
>But there were also quite a few others.
>The CMC were there.
>Starlight Glimmer had been volunteered by Twilight, and in turn dragged Trixie and Maud along.
>A jumble of other townsfolk were there, the usual faces that tended to gather whenever there was a crowd.
>”I’m sorry AJ, you want us to what? I think I misheard you.”
>Rainbow lazily fluttered above the rest of the crowd, looking obviously ruffled at the request.
>”Replace the cows. Why are y’all so up in arms about this?”
>”Maybe because, I don’t know, the fact that we’re ponies and not cows!”
>“Besides, Applejack dear, none of us are… ahem, you know…”
>“None of y’all are what?”
>Rarity nonchalantly gestured to her teats.
>”Is that all you’re worried about, Rares? We got supplements that will help with that. How do you think we always get so much out of the cows? Heck, you remember that time I was dripin’ like a faucet for a week? Mac slipped a dose into my breakfast as a prank. A couple doses a day will get anypony going.”
>Rainbow Dash responded from above ”How long would this even be for? You gained, like, ten pounds that week. I’m not signing up for this if I’m going to get fat.”
>”It was five pounds at most.”
>”Whatever you say, you were still pudgy for a month afterwards. I ain’t doing it.”
>”Trixie just thinks Dash won’t do it because she’s a chicken!”
>Trixie was almost immediately elbowed in the barrel by Glimmer with an “Oof.”
>”What? She obviously is?”
>Rainbow zoomed over and nearly pressed her face into Trixie’s.
>”Who are you calling a chicken, Lame-o?”
>For all the intensity of Rainbow Dash’s point-blank stare, Trixie only smiled back smugly.
>”You. Now watch this: Oh, Applejack! Sign me up.”
>>
>Her smug smile only widened as Rainbow’s glare narrowed.
>”Well that’s great Trix, who else?”
>Rainbow let out a sound halfway between a grumble and a growl before breaking off her stare and spinning to face Applejack.
“Fine, I’ll do it. I ain’t no chicken.”
>”Me too, me too!”
>Scootaloo was responding even before Rainbow could start a depressed sigh.
>”You two are going to do it too, right?”
>”’Course I am, I was plannin’ to even if you two didn’t. The farm needs milk pretty bad. Plus Im’a get out of my chores.”
>”Well… I’ve never been a cow before… I guess it could be fun.”
>Rarity let out a sigh.
>”If my Sweetiebell is doing it I should probably stay to keep an eye on her. I just hope it isn’t too long of a strike, I’ve got the autumn line to worry about soon. You will keep me company, right Fluttershy?”
>”Oh, um… I suppose that would be okay. I’ll need to make sure someone can take care of the animals, though.
>Pinkie bounced up twice from the crowd, drawing eyes to her.
>”I’ll do it too, with all these friends it’ll be like a big sleep over!”
>Pinkie Pie latched herself over Maud with a hug.
>”You’ll be there too, right?”
>”Yes. But only if Starlight Glimmer comes along.”
>In a blink Pinkie was hugging Starlight in the exact same pose, having moved so fast she might as well have teleported.
>Confused and slightly concerned, Glimmer looked to Twilight for a suggestion.
>Twilight nodded and rolled her hoof in a ‘go on’ gesture.
>”That sounds… great, Maud. I guess spending some time with you and Trixie won’t be too bad.”
>Maud intoned a dull “Hooray.”
>“Wonderful! I suppose I wouldn’t be a very good teacher if I weren’t there with my friends too, so count me in AJ.”
>>
>”Looks like everypony’s getting’ on board. We’re up to what… onetwothreefou- twelve now counting’ myself. A dozen’s good, but we’re down twenty cows. Anypony else?”
>With a little hesitation a dozen more hooves rose to volunteer.
>Among them were Berry Punch, Derpy Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Ms Cake, Lyra, Bon Bon, and Cheerilee.
>The last three were the flower trio.
>”Great! looks like the barn’ll be full up. Lets all head down that way and go over everything y’all will be doing.”
>The walk was short, but full of gossip.
>Soon enough the dairy barn came into view.
>”Alright y’all, quiet down a bit so I can get to explainin’”
>The conversations slid to whispers and eventually died off altogether.
>”Each of ya are going to have their own stalls set up for ya. We got two rows of twelve, so y’all should work out amongst yourselves who’s sitting next to or across from who.”
>Whispers returned as friends talked amongst themselves.
>”Now y’all are going to be here for a little while if’n that strike doesn’t break up anytime soon. We got yer food covered, so y’all don’t need to worry about that. Obviously you’ll be staying in the barn, but its pretty comfy in there. Lastly we know your time’s valuable, so we’ll be paying out about half-again as many bits as we usually pay the cows once this is over and your done.”
>Big Macintosh Creaked open the barn door from the inside, having finished his preparations inside.
>“Step on in, please. My sister and I will get you all set up.”
>The collected crowd filed into the barn.
>>
>It was hard to not take notice of the massive black-iron machine sitting in the middle of the barn.
>A huge horsehead pump reached nearly to the ceiling, at it’s base was an overly complex series of switches and dials.
>Unmoving gears and flywheels clustered around it.
>The arm of the pump read “Cow Creaker Mk. IV” in stark white stenciling.
>Three massive tanks stood next to it, each towering well over even Big Macintosh’s head.
>”Alright, everypony pick a stall and get settled and we’ll getcha hooked in.”
>”Hooked in?” Berry Punch asked.
>”Yep. What did ya think we were still doing this by hoof? Milkin’s been automatic for a while now. Me and Mac just need to get y’all hooked up to the milkers and the machine’s pump does the rest. So pick a stall and we’ll get things rolling. Oh, and whoever gets stall 17, sorry if it’s a bit of a mess.
>The ponies slowly sorted themselves in less than five minutes, mostly claiming pens adjacent to their friends.
>Twilight and her friends, along with the CMC and glimmer’s friends took one row, everypony else took the other.
>”I don’t see what’s so wrong with 17,” rainbow said while looking around at the walls.
>”You never saw it before we hosed it out, never mind I said anything.”
>Big Mac and Applejack both took a row of stalls, going down the length and belting the milk pumps in place on the twenty-three mares.
>“Now, we probably won’t be producing’ anything on the first day, but I’m still going to have Mac running the pumps. It’ll get everything primed up for when we start leakin’ and should get your bodies ready for it. Things might be a bit uncomfortable at first, but once the hormones kick in you’ll get a bit more padding.”
>A constant tinkling could be heard from behind the collected mares, as the glass milkers clinked against one another every time they shifted.
>>
>Applejack walked over to the convoluted control panel for the pump and turned a few knobs, then threw one of the longer switches.
>Ever so slowly, the multi-ton head of the pump swung upward, before driving itself back down.
>The large flywheel at its side began to pick up speed with every cycle, and soon the smaller ones spun up too.
>More than a couple startled yelps called out at once, as the cups positioned around everypony’s teats drew tight and clamped hard against their flat breasts.
>It rapidly became a rhythmic pattern: three seconds on, two seconds off.
>“Alright, pressure looks good. Mac, you want to get the feed lines prepped?”
>”Eyyep.”
>”Now some of y’all might have been wondering about the food situation. It ain’t gourmet, but it is pretty tasty. One of them big tanks over there is full of an Oat n’ Honey mix with some extras added. Its the same stuff we use for the cows. Now, now, I know. I said it ain’t fancy. But if you want to make good milk you gotta eat the right stuff. Otherwise the flavors come out all wrong. Just a heads up, the hormone mix is already in there, incase any of y’all were worried about takin’ pills or shots.”
>”Feed’s ready.”
>”Let’s get to it then.”
>Two dozen hoses were run out, one to each stall.
>At the end of each was a clear rubber mask with heavy latching straps.
>”I know it looks intimidatin’ but the thing’s got to be on secure or the pump won’t work.”
>>
>AJ and Big Mac walked down the line again, sealing a mask on everypony in the barn.
>The ponies found that the tube protruded just far enough from the mask to pass their teeth.
>Once it was in there was no way to close their mouths short of removing the mask.
>The only way to swallow was to seal their lips against it.
>Applejack adjusting a dial one more time, before she trotted her way into the last empty milking stall where Big Mac Hooked her in with the others.
>After a muffled “Go ahead,” Mac turned on the feeder.
>“Alright everypony, we’re starting off on the slow side. I’ve got it set for 10%. This thing was made for cows, starting much higher than that could probably get one of y’all hurt.”
>The feed-lines jerk and pull at the masks as the cow feed started being pumped down them.
>To many of the present ponies’ surprise, it tasted pretty good.
>Every ten minutes or so the machine kicked back on, pumping five or six mouthfuls of the nutrient slurry before turning off again.
>It was, over all, a pretty mild experience for the first few hours.
>But soon those intermittent mouthfuls started to add up.
>>
>Five hours in, and many present were starting to feel uncomfortably full.
>Not stuffed to the gills, but bloated.
>The gaps between pumps helped to settle things and let them digest a bit.
>but it was never quite enough.
>It was a long first day.
>After thirteen hours on the Cow Creaker, Big mac finally returned to shut it down for the night.
>Most of the mares were outright exhausted, not used to eating a tenth of what they’d had today.
>And it showed, everypony had a bowed out belly, looking and feeling like they’d had a triple portion of a Hearth’s Warming meal.
>Many of them settled down on their stuffed guts and felll asleep within minutes.
>A few others stay up longer, settling their packed stomachs with what belly rubs they could manage before getting their rest.
>The next day came and went about the same, save that it was sixteen hours.
>Then day three stretched it to twenty.
>The mares found themselves nodding off between pumpings of food, trying to catch whatever sleep they could.
>It wasn’t like there was much else to do.
>By day four the mares are all noticing the effects of the constant eating.
>They had gotten quite squishy around the edges.
>Thicker flanks and pudgy potbellies were starting to grow on all of them.
>Some were also starting to develop soft and pillowy mounds below the milking heads.
>Many of them were already producing milk, though it was less than a liter a day.
>Only Applejack knew just how much they’d been eating, and she was in no position to inform the others due to the feeding mask.
>It was something on the order of 11,000 Calories a day.
>And it was planned to go higher starting today.
>Mac came in for the morning duties in the barn, but this time the turning of several dials adjusts the feed to 20%.
>>
>The difference was tremendous.
>Now its a dozen mouthfuls every ten minutes.
>And even with their stretched out stomachs, the mares began groaning uncomfortably in less than an hour.
>Over the course of the day, more and more of the tasty but increasingly despised gruel pumped down their muzzles.
>They had got no choice but to eat at this point.
>And eat.
>And eat.
>When the sun sets and Big Mac returns, many of the mares don’t even notice.
>They’re unable to focus on anything except swallowing, having been forced to eat until it hurts and then keep going for hours.
>The machine clicked on one last time for the night and the barn is filled with muffled whimpers.
>The mares’ painfully distended stomachs had shrunk over the four hour pause, and they woke up covered in an even thicker layer of cushioning fat than the day before.
>By the fifth day, milk production became much more noticeable.
>Each pony was pumping out at least a half gallon an hour, and their teats had swollen to match.
>The fleshy orbs were nearly the size of a hoofball, far beyond the size of most pregnant mares.
>When the milkers pulled, their teats jiggled and shook.
>The feeder is slightly more tolerable after spending a night stretching out.
>But only slightly.
>>
>Left with nothing to count the time but the constant pump of the Cow Creaker and a four hour nightly break, the days started to blur together
>There was nothing to do but eat, and feel themselves grow wider and wider.
>If they didn’t eat, it was pumped down their throat anyway.
>The bigger they got, the more milk Big Mac collected.
>The girl’s output was impressive.
>Their overflowing mounds flooding the milkers with several gallons an hour.
>As it happened, the hormonal blend was both extremely potent for ponies, and being administered at a dosage more in like with a cow.
>At some point Big Macintosh had set the machine to 30%, then 40%.
>The groaning mares could barely tell.
>The only things left in their world were the near constant flow of food, the unending tightening inside them, and the perpetual Thump-Thump-Thump of the milker.
>Among them, few had the wherewithal to be anything more than semi-conscious during the day.
>Everypony else is lost in dead-eyed gazes, whimpers, or moans while they gurgle and slowly bloat over the course of days at the end of their hose.
>>
>By three weeks in, the ponies are nearly unrecognizable.
>Days on end of constant stuffing has left them little more than brightly colored blobs of fat.
>The slow expansion of their swollen bodies has left them all with mounds of tightly packed flesh wider and taller than the ponies themselves.
>The legs of the mares are useless.
>Most don’t even touch the ground.
>Those that do are as thick as columns, restrained from movement of more than a few degrees by their own squishy girth.
>The most impressive things were their cutiemarks.
>Stretched wide over the pony-cows’ flanks, they were nearly as wide as a pony had once been tall.
>Each one a clear brand and reminder of who, and what, the milky blob of oats had once been.
>Milk production had never been better, though, and Sweet Apple Acres was rolling in bits.
>Being the only source of milk in a region-wide drought can do that.

Ending forks from here.
>>
These are the ones I’ve got planned already, but by all means I’m open to suggestions. Most will be 3-4 posts in length, some longer. The point of this is to have an ending that’s satisfying to everyone.
Ending 1
Good end. Protest ends and everypony can go home.

Ending 2
All pop. Stall 17 malfunctions again and threatens to pop rainbow, in an attempt to turn it off all Starlight ends up doing is turning all the hoses up to 100%.

Ending 3
Backgrounders + CMC pop, Main6 + Glimmer, Maud, and Trixie almost pop. As above but Twilight manages to shut off flow to her side.

Ending 4
All almost pop. Granny demands more milk so Mac sets it to 70%, after story vignette with everypony a milky blob.

Ending 5
Only Rainbow Pops. Stall 17 Malfunctions again, nopony can stop it.

Ending 6
Rainbow almost pops. Stall 17 Malfunctions again, after story vignette with a still fat and milky rainbow complaining.

Ending 7
All pop while Trixie gets fucked. A bull protestor breaks in during a rest period to play saboteur.

Ending 8
Mega milky. Stall 17 Malfunctions again Twilight shuts everything down, including the milkers.

Ending 9
Mega milksplosion. Stall 17 Malfunctions again Twilight shuts everything down, including the milkers. Glimmer tries to turn them back on when things get uncomfortable, but the flow is reversed and the feed is resumed.
>>
File: tumblr_onz57gQGEz1tf84foo10_1280.png (218KB, 1280x621px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onz57gQGEz1tf84foo10_1280.png
218KB, 1280x621px
bump
>>
>>10818824
I can't decide :'(
>>
>>10818824
O fugg
Do we have to choose? Could we get a few?
From greatest want to lesser want:
3, 7, 9, 5, 2.
>>
>>10822236
>>10821813
My bad, I'm going to get around to all of them. I was just asking if anyone wanted any other endings tossed in while I was at it.
>>
Transcribed from something on furaffinity. Bitchy griffin gets inflated.

https://pastebin.com/Ccwsrm3V

The Happy Ending: All is well, lessons learned. A bit of popping but it ends fine for everyone.

The 'Happy' Endings: Dawn gets her full punishment (and then some), gets the biggest she can take and it all ends in a colossal bang!
>>
>>
>>10822271
>Mrs. Cake's motherly hormones prop her up as the single largest producer
>Her milk is mistakenly redirected into all feed lines.
>BGs pop before they can shut it off
>>
>>10823063
>>Mrs. Cake's motherly hormones prop her up as the single largest producer
>>Her milk is mistakenly redirected into all feed lines.
>>BGs pop before they can shut it off
I could probably work something out for that, not a bad direction to go in.
>>
>>10822369
the style reminds me of an artist who does obese Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>10823644
I know exactly what you mean. I think its the thighs on THICCfire.
>>
>>10823762
I'd say it's the face.
>>
File: 1476321445707.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1476321445707.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>10822308
>Capn Squeaks
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time. There was a time when he had just about the only MLP inflation stories around, and the ONLY popping ones. I don't miss the days when a mediocre-to-poor writer stood out as one of the best simply by virtue of being the only one standing. At the time his work seemed good, but it aged poorly. It didn't help that he was a bit... unhinged.

>>10823063
>The row with the BGPs pop one by one down the line as the excess milk gets directed to each one in succession.
>The problem solves itself when it reaches the last pony and pops Cup Cake.
>>
File: ZpikeSpandex.png (1MB, 2086x2020px) Image search: [Google]
ZpikeSpandex.png
1MB, 2086x2020px
Half-past-midnight bump.

Headaches and commissions needing doing are not an ideal combo. Here's hoping I can get the two I have done tomorrow to move on to providing some more fresh new puffy smut for y'all. Today wasn't particularly fun with all the driving around in the heat I had to do.
>>
>>10818824
4, 5 and 9 are my favorites.
Also in general all of these could need some nice sprinkling of fat milky pony sex in them. Maybe have some leading up to the endings?
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
some SFM, OC huge butt action.
>>
File: CDT.png (195KB, 2033x1485px) Image search: [Google]
CDT.png
195KB, 2033x1485px
Pab here, just wanted to give a bit of an update. The next picture is ambitious, and might take me a little while to finish. I'm still new to the whole...drawing...thing, so progress is slow.

It's slow, but steady. I'm really, really looking forward to this one.
>>
>>10823063
I started with this one. Too tired to dump it, but here's the paste.
https://pastebin.com/zuGAidZs

I also discovered that there are only 11 background ponies when I wanted 12. Suggestions for #12, anyone?
>>
>>10831594
LD.
LD never gets any love.
>>
File: zpike.jpg (106KB, 1280x949px) Image search: [Google]
zpike.jpg
106KB, 1280x949px
>>
>>10832426
Lightning Dust? Hell yeah

Is there ANY LD inflation?
>>
https://derpibooru.org/search?q=Lightning+Dust%2C+inflatino
>>
File: TwiDeskEvilExp.png (990KB, 1433x1818px) Image search: [Google]
TwiDeskEvilExp.png
990KB, 1433x1818px
>>10830632
>filename CDT.png
>image contains a chubby Diamond Tiara
>[processing...]
>...
>only realizing the identities of the parties in this whole matter now

Good news, everyone! I've discovered I'm quite slow on the uptake if not just an idiot. Really didn't know why the style didn't click for me earlier.

In my defense, I knew of 'im better as secretgoombaman.
>>
File: Pablo_02.jpg (45KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
Pablo_02.jpg
45KB, 300x442px
>>10834767
you're telling us Pablo is Goombaman?
I knew it!
>>
http://nsfw.kevinsano.com/post/163799912501/july-patreon-update-13-milker-malfunction
Enjoy.
>>
File: railfan_minty.jpg (135KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
railfan_minty.jpg
135KB, 1280x782px
>>
>>10834767
>>10835345

...What? No. I'm Pablote, and I can assure you, I'm not secretgoombaman, nor any of his other little handles. This one was a suggestion, and the one I feel is the fitting punishment for what went down, which is why I'm sparing no expense on it.

It's chubby diamond tiara force feeding me dippin dots.
>>
File: BallunaSocksUpdate.png (1MB, 2244x1576px) Image search: [Google]
BallunaSocksUpdate.png
1MB, 2244x1576px
>>10837682
I reckon >>10835345 was just taking the piss due to my ambiguity on who's who, I just didn't have it click that CDT = Chubby Diamond Tiara = secretgoombaman until then.

Definitely looking good this far, though those stocks seem a little thin for comfortably keeping someone in place while they're pumped full of the Ice Cream of the Future (tm). Though I reckon it is just an initial sketch currently, anyhow. Am liking the hint that it'll be relatively high res, though.

As I've said before, keep on drawing, man. You're doing pretty great for starting out, and even more content is always welcome.
>>
Not Worthy started an inflation story. It's got some good, puffy content so far, but the chapter ends on a bit of a tease.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/381589/the-queen-bees-appetite
>>
File: tumblr_nas8ufVLyn1ty8jq9o4_1280.png (604KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nas8ufVLyn1ty8jq9o4_1280.png
604KB, 1280x800px
>>10834344

Don't know if you like GMod stuff, but Blitzy did this one a while ago.

>>10837086

I really don't care for this pic, but I feel like it's been consistently posted for like the last 10 threads. I don't get it-- is it the idea? Is it the same person posting it each time?
>>
>>10840514
>Someone uploads my old gmod stuff.
Whoa, man. Watch what you post, that stuff ain't exactly high quality, barely even medium. I'm not exactly too proud of it either when I look back at how my stuff was made. Still, I do appreciate you uploading my stuff anyhow.
>>
File: fluttershy angel 6.jpg (121KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy angel 6.jpg
121KB, 1280x800px
>>10840672

I'm not gonna lie, I love your old GMod stuff before you started focusing on the askblog and losing interest. Most of it is nestled between other stuff you'd probably consider it unworthy of being next to on my hard drive o' porn.
>>
>>10840672
Needs work on the lighting imo.
A good 50% of any 3D work is lighting and gmod gives you quite a few more tools than you'd expect to get the job done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twIWD02Gcg
>>
Technically, Blitzy handles most of the uploads on his blog. I just make the stuff anyhow. I feel jaded about making stuff like this now that people like plumponyparadise came into town.

http://ask-cypherthecyborg.tumblr.com/

And before you ask, yes, the search bar is a pain in the ass to deal with.
>>
>>10840514
Yeah, like 95% of the time it's been posted here, that was me. I just like it, so that's why I keep going for it when I need a generic "bump the thread" picture.

If everyone else hates it or something, then I'll stop.
>>
>>10840840
Heh, that's nice to hear. I mean, I got interested in the ask blog stuff because those were the early tumblr days where everyone was trying to do an ask blog and have fun. Those days are kinda since tumblr has been going downhill quite a bit lately. I more or less stopped when I began to lose motivation and my stuff was criticized by a friend who I thought was cool at the time (Who later turned out to be a low self esteem asshole)
>>10840881
I suppose, lighting could be better. Stuff like that varies depending on the map and how people make it. I have tried to enhance the quality with the usage of Lifemod. It worked , but still had no drive to do it publicly anymore.
Plus, I have better potential being a writer, if only I could get myself to write and not be distracted by games like PD2, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Plus, I could just slowly get into commissioning artists to draw my casual pone, Blitzy.
>>10841464
No need to, man. Nothing wrong with posting the pic. Sure it seems a little odd but it still contains bloated horse goodness we can all enjoy.
>>
File: 6wqbk.jpg (23KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
6wqbk.jpg
23KB, 620x413px
>>10840672
atleast people upload your stuff :P

>been uploading stuff here before FA
>people tend to ignore it most of the time
>tried it again
>again ignored
>Mrw
>>
>>10841523
And who are you anyway?
Don't answer, I don't actually care. However, do note - a LOT of new content posts don't get you's. Unless it's Pablo and railfan going back and forth (nothing wrong there, but each of your posts is a fucking essay) or an animator adding dot pattern to their stuff. So if you're looking for attention - slap some random pattern on your stuff and watch this place blow up.
Otherwise - there have been very few posts I'd personally consider truly shit. So, keep up the good work, whoever the fuck you are and whatever the fuck you do.
Unless you do scat, futa or male inflation. In that case kys.
Also, just a wild guess - you aren't that anon who posted a random pegasus OC drawn on what looked like a notepad paper, are you?
>>
>>10836125
Rarity's left hand is placed awkwardly right in front of one curl from her hair, so it looks like she has a hoof on that arm instead. And I can't unsee it.
>>
>>10842914
nah I'm just the SFM fuck, I've been here a few times, just making a joke because i've seen it happen to other people to, I really don't mind if people see my stuff or not lol, content is content.
>>
File: OctaviaFwhoomp.png (1MB, 1963x1777px) Image search: [Google]
OctaviaFwhoomp.png
1MB, 1963x1777px
>sudden urge to draw more of Tavi
>lack of ideas in which to use the musicpone
>commissions needing doing first
>about a thousand and four other ideas needing to be drawn too
>drawing mood dies after one pic nowadays

Creative arting on the fly gets frustrating sometimes.
>>
>>10846940
Tavi poots
>ruined it (not sorry)
>>
>>10846940
>>10847198
Yeah you should do some tavi poots, remember how in your last picture you had tavi threatening to inflate vinyl somehow if she appologized more? you should do that
>>
File: 1379912929473.jpg (255KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1379912929473.jpg
255KB, 1200x800px
>>10838172
Feels like it stopped right when it was getting good, but at least there'll be more chapters
>>
>>10841523
on chans sometimes posters tend to not comment out of fear of sounding retarded. quite retarded.

next time add some incentive, like a question or a suggesstion.
>>
>>10850136
I'm not creative enough to do that, if i put anything it'll be "here i did a thing"
>>
What's the deal with skydiving?
>>
>>10851259
??????
what reliance does this have to anything here?
>>
File: large.png (373KB, 1149x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
373KB, 1149x1024px
>>10851649
Why would they bother skydiving when they can simply float?
>>
Pump
>>
>>10845017
I consider this how Twilight looks at the end of that one Evil Enchantress chapter
>>
File: OctaviaFwhoomp2.png (2MB, 3380x2367px) Image search: [Google]
OctaviaFwhoomp2.png
2MB, 3380x2367px
>>
File: 1475209765630.png (2MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1475209765630.png
2MB, 1280x1810px
>>
File: 1500514606248.png (2MB, 1887x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500514606248.png
2MB, 1887x1080px
>no more updates since last thread's sperging out

It's canceled isn't it?
>>
>>10856197
Nah, I'm betting finishing touches, he did say he's aiming for this weekend as the release date.

Gotta add more dots, after all.
>>
https://pastebin.com/MCzAS4qK
Have some old shitty drunkhorse
>>
We thread's a total tacofest. We need some good ol' fashioned femdom.
>>
File: WinterlightAir.png (1MB, 2722x1655px) Image search: [Google]
WinterlightAir.png
1MB, 2722x1655px
Bit of a slow thread today, inn't it?
>>
>>10858528
I could open up SFM requests here, but it'll probably end up like the last few times i tried
>>
>>10857465
Can't say I ever expected foe inflation.
>>
>>10858700
>>10857465
Holy crap, there are two FOE inflation fics?
https://pastebin.com/CVnqAc3V
>>
File: GustyMissile3.png (3MB, 3055x2060px) Image search: [Google]
GustyMissile3.png
3MB, 3055x2060px
>>10857465
>>10858967
As the resident nuke nut and having read the fic that ol' BJ starred in to completion exactly once, I... I really dunno how to feel about this.

Should be more, though. Pip can't be called little after she's downed a truckload of Sparkle-Cola, and I'm sure someone of the more specific tastes could do something to great effect to help with BJ's tiny horn thing.
>>
>>10858967
Radiation based expansion due to taint mutation need to be a thing.
More rads mare absorbs - bigger she gets. Over 1k - nuclear explosion. Radaway and radx working as intended, slowing the growth and shrinking as needed.
>>
>>10859977
I have toyed with the idea of having a character in a full-fledged FoE story be an inflatable/pooltoy one, or at least swap between flesh and toy at will with the help of home-rewed potions. Toy for combat situations, PVC can be patched and healed easier than flesh and leaves less of a mess, and it also makes hollowpoint rounds less effective due to there not being any mass for them to expand in. Obvious downside is they're a lot more fragile to pointy stuff.

Might still do it in the next one, add an interesting character type.
>>
>>10861691
>I have toyed with the idea of having a character in a full-fledged FoE story be an inflatable/pooltoy one
I wouldn't unless you're extremely subtle about what it is. Pooltoy stuff popping up anywhere non-fetish related is a major red-flag. I know I'd probably drop a story then-and-there if it popped up in something I was reading. Now if you were to ease into it it may be doable. A ton of small details over the course of the story all adding together to eventually let the reader bridge the gap on their own.
>>
>>10862070
Eh, I've had some more risque/outlandish fetishes crop up in my previous stories, general consensus from what I've seen in archived threads was that while it was worthy of ridicule, it was also presented in a way that wasn't too overbearing, always had it as fade to black or for jokes/comedy scenes more than anything. That's partly because back then I didn't know how to write scene of intimate horse relations, and still don't, but it worked out in the end.

Definitely wouldn't have said character as the protagonist, though, probably more the comic relief if anything. Wouldn't present it in a sexual manner either, it's more just a case of 'they're a pooltoy, so they've got some strengths and other weaknesses', not too different from making one of the party a ghoul or an alicorn. The protags would probably call them odd for doing it or something, but give them a break after the whole thing proves it's worth in a dangerous moment, probably something to do with a dirty bomb going off near the party or whatever, since pooltoys don't have cells to get irradiated and cancerified.

Like I said, I've only toyed with it so far, still dunno if I'll do it. Have a major fic I'm on the verge of finishing that sorta-kinda needs to be done before I can move on to the next, anyhow.
>>
File: blimpscratch.png (325KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
blimpscratch.png
325KB, 4000x3000px
Remember when this was the pony inflation thread?
>>
>>10864174
Yeah, those were the days...
12 seconds sure fly by quickly.
>>
File: 1314885.gif (42KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1314885.gif
42KB, 360x270px
>>10864256
Not when you're gulping down air, they don't. Or helium. Water. Jello. Mustard. High octane explosives.
Point is, 12 seconds fucking suck when you're growing and don't know your limits.
>>
>>10858967
Actually, that was something written by my friend on request.
He did it better
>>
>>10858669
Welp nvm, nobodies interested in that sorta thing here, oh well, last time i try
>>
>>10868448
nobody's**
>>
>>10868448
Eh, you just struck at the wrong time, maybe just make somethin' for yourself and put it up. Seems like the flavor of the thread is FoE inflates, go blow up Littlepip or Velvet or Steelhooves or something.
>>
>>10868843
eh, i've tried this before, it seams anytime is the wrong time
>>
File: dot matrix.png (341KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
dot matrix.png
341KB, 1440x900px
>>10856334
I have added 90 percent of the dots
>>
>>10858669
>>10868448
>>10869702

Applejack. Can't go wrong with blowing Applejack up like a balloon.
>>
File: CDT2.png (52KB, 584x274px) Image search: [Google]
CDT2.png
52KB, 584x274px
>>10870050

Wonderful. I'm working on finishing this pic.
>>
File: balloontavia.png (84KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
balloontavia.png
84KB, 1800x1200px
>>
File: Flutterblimp1.png (408KB, 1280x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterblimp1.png
408KB, 1280x1125px
>>
File: 1501809011550.jpg (132KB, 567x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501809011550.jpg
132KB, 567x1200px
Any chance someone could make a horse version of this?
>>
File: Flutterblimp2.png (264KB, 1280x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterblimp2.png
264KB, 1280x1045px
>>
File: Flutterblimp3.png (901KB, 3200x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterblimp3.png
901KB, 3200x2550px
>>
File: color test 27.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
color test 27.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Exporting the video now.

Any ideas for a title?
>>
>>10882409
"Twilight Sparkle fucking dies"
>>
>>10882409
"Export faster please"
>>
>>10882409
The Sloppy End of Twilight Sparkle
>>
>>10882409
So you could say you're finished dotting the Twis?

As for title, eh, Practicing Pneumatics in the Park? It's a vague reference to an old song, but whatever.
>>
>>10882500
This
>>
>>10882409

Twilight's Big Bang Theory
>>
>>10882409
I don't care what the title is. I can't wait till it's posted!
>>
File: color test 2.png (634KB, 1050x1000px) Image search: [Google]
color test 2.png
634KB, 1050x1000px
Here we are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W75425P2VcI&t

And a no-popping version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv-ENbza7yg&t
>>
>>10884134
That's fucking incredible, even the voice clips work really well. Do you have a direct link for download?
>>
File: PaBl fat.png (361KB, 1226x881px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl fat.png
361KB, 1226x881px
>>10884134

That was fucking incredible.

Worth getting my just desserts over.
>>
>>10884134
>>10884305
Today has been a good sunday. Absolutely magnificent, both of you.
>>
File: 1495797472285.jpg (586KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1495797472285.jpg
586KB, 1024x1008px
>>10884134
>>10884305
>>
>>10884134
Quick, someone webm it and upload to derpibooru.
>>
>>10884134
Both endings are very satisfying! Worth the wait!
>>
>>10884134
Didn't even watch it before saving it to my hard drive.
>>
File: tumblr_osmsp2Gvjk1tub38po2_raw.png (1MB, 3000x1975px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osmsp2Gvjk1tub38po2_raw.png
1MB, 3000x1975px
>>10884305

This is a really nice shape that puts a lot of emphasis on one of my favorite parts of the horse.

Thanks for trying your hand at this art stuff, by the way, I think it's going pretty great so far.
>>
>>10884134
That is absolutely fantastic. I was expecting the non popping version to just cut off, but it adds a perfect ending.

>>10885395
I think a webm would miss out a lot on the excellent sound effects.
>>
>>10886479
webms can have sound.
Booru mutes them by default for obvious reasons.
>>
File: PaBl cheeky.png (103KB, 1000x958px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl cheeky.png
103KB, 1000x958px
>>10886361

Thank you. On that subject, I'm always open to critique and all that. I'd like to improve.
>>
File: PaBl fat.png (361KB, 1226x881px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl fat.png
361KB, 1226x881px
Wwwwhhhoops. Just noticed that some layers got switched around, somehow. Disregard previous post; replace with this one.
>>
File: OctaviaGpBlimp.png (1MB, 2720x1892px) Image search: [Google]
OctaviaGpBlimp.png
1MB, 2720x1892px
I've been lazy again, so to break out of that I went to my usual go-to for breaking art blocks; pumping up Octavia.

Have I mentioned I really really love this shape yet? Because I really really *really* love this shape. And I blame Graphene entirely.
>>
File: OctaviaSockSwell.png (1000KB, 2204x1743px) Image search: [Google]
OctaviaSockSwell.png
1000KB, 2204x1743px
Sexy Socktavia says goodnight.
>>
File: pinkie gif small.gif (2MB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie gif small.gif
2MB, 400x313px
If I were to do another animation, what should it be about?

I was musing on something involving marshmallow fluff or cake batter, and potentially Diamond Tiara.
>>
>>10891659

Something with both flattening and inflation would be nice. Or, have you done an animation with more than one pony(/person, whatever) yet? Could be one pony inflating another, on purpose or accident.
>>
File: 1450683853459.png (455KB, 1280x787px) Image search: [Google]
1450683853459.png
455KB, 1280x787px
>>10890710

I think I love this shape too, now. Or at least more than I already did. Thanks for continuing to make all manner of large music horses, m8.

>>10886602

I don't know exactly how long you've been at it, so I dunno what all would classify as "trying to run before you can walk", but I'd say start with line confidence/consistency since that'd have the most noticeable effect on things right now. Aim for big long strokes instead of lots of little ones (or try to "fix" the lines less), and they'll end up looking less scratchy and more uniform.

You anatomy's really pretty decent for this stage, by the way, because I've seen a LOT more other artists that start with fetish stuff and never really get a grasp on anatomy at all, which despite what some might think, DOES still have a place in ridiculously huge balloon ponies or other such creatures.

>>10891659

>marshmallow fluff

Have Rarity live up to her name as the marshmallowest horse.
>>
>>10890710
Gud Shape
>>
>>10891900
>>10891659
>Rarity
>Marshmallow fluff
Oh fuck yeah. Including copious amounts of wobbling and belly gurgles
>>
>>10891659
I'd love to see some zecora inflation, maybe some potion she has backfires and starts to multiply whatever she put it into, maybe cake batter, or pudding, so she ends up inflating really large and jiggly and can't do anything but enjoy it.
>>
>>10892019
I've sorta wanted to do this Idea in sfm, more or less just zecora inflation in general, but never really got around to it. Maybe at some point i'll get off my lazy ass and actually do something with the idea.
>>
File: twinballoons_by_noctulov-d6ac5xo.jpg (292KB, 2073x1251px) Image search: [Google]
twinballoons_by_noctulov-d6ac5xo.jpg
292KB, 2073x1251px
>>
>>10891659
If you were to go with marshmallow fluff, my vote goes to Sweetie Belle, with Diamond Tiara activating the pump.
>>
File: a.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Here some SFM zecora inflation
>>
File: b.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>10894089
obligatory butt picture, Don't really like how this angle turned out, her belly seams to all be on the one side
>>
ulp ulp ulp
>>
>>10891659
Throwing another vote in for jet-puffed Rarity/Sweetier Belle at the hooves of Diamond Tiara, marshmallow pones are pretty good. Also all the big, soft squishiness that implies is very unf.
>>
Fwooomph
>>
File: 1500694646017.jpg (285KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500694646017.jpg
285KB, 1440x1440px
>>10884134
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: CrashDiveRunaway6.png (2MB, 3213x2707px) Image search: [Google]
CrashDiveRunaway6.png
2MB, 3213x2707px
Slow thread today again, inn't it?
>>
>>10897836
I'm sure everyone's too busy enjoying the animation video to even bother posting.
>>
>>10894106
Well you tried your best, mate. At least you provided an idea hardly seen in the threads or your page (Zecora SFM inflation).
>>
Sick in bed with a sore throat. Perhaps I should write a story?
>>
>>10899255
If you're feeling well enough for it, go for it, man, always is nice to see more stuff going up but your health oughta come first. Maybe a pone gets pumped full of noodle soup or something.
>>
>>10822369
Source?
>>10823644
>>10823762
>>10824688
oneofus?
>>
Not a fan of cumflation, but I think we really should make this thread some kind of archive - with a preference for pony, of course.
>>
File: PaBl mare.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl mare.png
75KB, 500x500px
...wuh-oh.

I have a couple things lined up, but I'm still open for a request or two, if anyone has anything thoroughly humiliating to be done to a stallion-turned-mare (that isn't explicitly sexual, sorry), let me hear it.

Or, if you prefer, you can specify if you want it to happen to me in my natural stallion state.
>>
>>10901479
>isn't EXPLICITLY sexual
Well, carrying 200 foals isn't explicit or anything... Especially if they're all clones of Diamond Tiara, created inside your belly by magic.
>>
File: 1485016141064.png (261KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485016141064.png
261KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 1485019383847.png (285KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485019383847.png
285KB, 1600x1200px
>>10901594
how bluebloat should've ended
>>
>>10901594
>>10901598
>How Rarity's side of Best Night Ever should have ended.
>>
>>10901479
Stick it in the butt?
>>
>>10901479
Big frilly dress!

...wait, this is the inflation thread, right, uh...

Big inflatable frilly dress! Yeah, that works.
>>
>>10901479
Being stuck with massive milky crotchboobs sounds quite awkward for a stallion-turned-mare...
>>
File: 1490846620259.gif (3MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490846620259.gif
3MB, 1080x1080px
Filling herself up, she notices her pressure gets affected by the bass. Ever felt a balloon while loud music played? She feels like that now. She asked Vinyl to turn down the volume, only for her roomie to turn it even higher.
https://derpibooru.org/1411048
Alternatively, anyone can fill themself up before or especially while going to a party hosted by a certain DJ.
>>
>>10902327
I would LOVE a ponification of that gif right there
>>
>>10894106
>>10894089
Should I do more and post it here? If so anyone have any ideas on what they want to see?
>>
>>10818824
Is there more to this pictrue or is it a preview of what you're planning?
>>
>>10902643

Sure! Maybe something more...cartoonish? Hose in mouth full body inflation sort of thing?
>>
>>10902643
Anything but "oh no I'm inexplicably X-ing again."

Maybe add the tiniest of details, like a bottle or a tube, somewhere if it can't be helped.
>>
>>10902734
>Hose in mouth full body inflation sort of thing?
How about you take a long walk on a short pier?
>>
I was wondering, what would happen if Tremble drank a soda? I know she likes sugary drinks, but what would fizz do to a goopone?
Would the combination of the two leave her all agitated and bloated, forcing her to adopt a chubbier form?
>>
File: blitzy backside blimp.png (162KB, 2800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
blitzy backside blimp.png
162KB, 2800x1800px
Did a thing for MrBlitzy' birthday, which is over as of 15 minutes ago, but whatever. Gave me a chance to make more blimped crotchtiddy, as well as give my horses a new plaything besides one another or a confused griffon.

Also, as an inconsequential detail of no importance to anyone, it was pointed out that this is the first time I've drawn anyone else's OC for this kinda thing; only ever done my own characters and the occasional canon one until now. I think I mostly just thought I'd keep to myself back when I first dove into this stuff, but screw that. You people are all fun to hang around with and I'm ten kinds of glad I stumbled onto this thread and at least occasionally am able to draw something people around here care about.

(even if I still haven't done all those requests I took like a month ago)
>>
>>10905939
>Those crotch tits
Man, now I want to see Derpy get the same treatment, but her nips are misaligned.
>>
>>10905939
I like it, but what is the black thing beneath the "Thoomp"?
>>
>>10906359
That would be her lower lip
>>
>>10905939
I love the massively bloated cheeks on Blitzy's face
>>
>>10886602

who is this mysterious artist?
>>
File: PaBl razzledazzle.png (82KB, 512x490px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl razzledazzle.png
82KB, 512x490px
>>10908345
>>
>>10909358
I still don't know, but I need him BALLS DEEP filling my BOIPUSSY with his HOT EQUINE SPERM until my belly stretches out and creaks like a big sloshy condom, forcing me to BREATHE CAREFULLY AND STAY STILL, lest I explode into nothing more than CUM-STAINED SCRAPS
>>
File: PaBl ....png (62KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl ....png
62KB, 500x478px
>>10909464
>>
good night/early morning/why the hell am I still awake bump.
>>
File: PaBl cheeky comparison.png (129KB, 1100x600px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl cheeky comparison.png
129KB, 1100x600px
>>10886602
>>10909358
>>10909805

While I was at it editing this, the first picture I ever drew of Parchment, I figured I'd try and clean up the linework a bit. It was a success, but...I don't know. As shitty as the lines are, I can't help but feel like cleaning and thinning them up makes it lose a certain...charm. I'll see what I can do about that in the future. I kinda like the inky/scratchy look, what can I say.
>>
>>10886602
>>10909358
>>10909805
Do you have a whole batch expressions of Parchment lined up? These are all quite funny.
>>
File: 1425935636197.jpg (260KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1425935636197.jpg
260KB, 449x1197px
>>10882478
>>10882500
>>
>>10851649
Some requester/s have been commissioning a lot of this.
>>10851259
>go skydiving
>land on a fountain or a tank nozzle
>>
>>10912985
There is that one guy who does all that Air Ponyville stuff on derpi, didn't peg him as being much into inflation though. Also;
>go high-altitude skydiving
>main chute doesn't open
>reserve doesn't open
>only thing that does open is your breathing air valve
>out of options, what's the worst that could happen?
>pray that Pinkie didn't swap it for a helium/oxygen mix when you weren't looking
>>
>>10913216
>Discord screwed with physics
>again
>while falling down air pressure decreses
>the pressure difference decreases unnaturally fast
>>
File: CheeselegsBGone1.png (2MB, 3422x2580px) Image search: [Google]
CheeselegsBGone1.png
2MB, 3422x2580px
>>
File: PaBl coy.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PaBl coy.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>10911583

I may or may not. I'm afraid if I post too many, the assholes in this thread will start popping out of the woodwork screaming at me for shitting up the thread with my non-inflation attention whore pictures.

I've learned my lesson; I don't want to cause any drama if I can avoid it.
>>
>>10905939
>blimpy lips and cheeks
>inflation from both ends
>that blush
This is awesome stuff.
>>
>>10916529
post them somewhere else?
>>
>>10916973

https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-pablote
>>
I think the thread's sprung a leak somewhere. Pump, pump, pump.
>>
File: she's gonna blow finished 2.png (2MB, 2476x2384px) Image search: [Google]
she's gonna blow finished 2.png
2MB, 2476x2384px
>>
File: berry belly.png (928KB, 2500x1677px) Image search: [Google]
berry belly.png
928KB, 2500x1677px
>>
File: derpy balloon.png (1MB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
derpy balloon.png
1MB, 2000x1800px
>>
>>10921113
Artist?
>>
>>10921113
That's damn cute
>>
Pablote, I'm sorry for requesting blueberry Parchment. The unlikes on Derpibooru probably indicates the bad, cringey image you have given yourself on Derpi.
>>
>>10921568
>>10922744

Looks like goombaman/chubbydiamond/ridiculouscake to me. It's the presence of dots that gives it away.

>>10923039

Uuuhhhh...thanks? I wasn't aware that I had a bad/cringey image problem on derpibooru, but I can live with that. I think those two pic's scores are so low cause the blue is really eye-catching and a lot of people just straight-up don't like blueberry stuff. Almost all those downvotes are from their time on the front page. Other than that, I seem to be doing fine.
>>
File: CheeselegsBGone2.png (2MB, 3174x2869px) Image search: [Google]
CheeselegsBGone2.png
2MB, 3174x2869px
>>10923039
>>10923885
Meh, if downvotes actually meant anything, wyd's art would be far worse off. You're doing fine, pabs, great even, and to be honest I do think your more sketchy style does kinda look alright. It works for you, kinda reminds me of Ed, Edd, & Eddy in a way, and I mean that as a good thing.
>>
File: derp cloudpipe.png (81KB, 1900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
derp cloudpipe.png
81KB, 1900x1500px
>>10923039
>>10923885
>>10925599

Yeah, Pretty much all my stuff that's been uploaded there has a negative or just barely positive score, but that's probably primarily because I can't stop drawing so much absurdly weird shit that puts most everyone off. I think doing anything with the face/eyes is a big dividing point for a lot of people, so I can understand a moderately negative reception in a larger community like Derpi.

I do kinda wan to do more "normal" stuff every now and again (like this derp), but never seem to have the time, and/or are easily distracted by whatever absurdly new weird thing I've thought up or heard of next. But I'm pretty sure I've also already mentioned that in here, and have been told to not worry about it and just like do whatever man, so I'll quit wehing about it and go back to working on that introductory comic sequence thingy I've been working on that's probably gonna be like 20 fuckin panels long because I don't know how to not overplan things. Expect that in I don't even know.
>>
>>
>>10799683
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_blowing
>breast growth may be aided by lactation
>lactation may be aided by air inflation
>>
>>10929519
I want to see someone do that to a pony.
>>
>>10929519
That's disgusting.
I'm surprised I can feel that emotion, considering the board, but that's absolutely revolting.

Pony version when?
>>
>>10929682
Only on 4chan can something be found as both disgusting and arousing simultaneously.

>>10929519
That said, drawfegs pls.
>>
File: GustyMissile4.png (3MB, 3600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
GustyMissile4.png
3MB, 3600x3000px
>>
File: 758476.png (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
758476.png
85KB, 900x900px
>>10930850
Well, it's disgusting as is. But when applied to inflation fetish...
>blow into the mare.
>watch her squirm as her belly rises slightly
>blow again
>while she's still trim, her belly starts bulging, just a bit
>repeat
>and again, the bump becomes just a little bigger, her panting just a bit faster
>fuck it, get bellows

>some time later, belly is back to being relatively small, only about pregnancy sized
>but teats have begun to lactate much more profusely - not quite matching the volume of air she managed to hold, but big enough to make movement all but impossible.
>fuck bellows, get an air pump
>>
>>10926310
Yes, it is because what you're drawing is incredibly disturbing or off-putting. I'm kind of surprised you haven't been downvoted more.
>>
>>10926310
probably it's because you "drew yourself", whatever the hell this is supposed to autistically mean.
>>
File: giphy.gif (482KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
482KB, 500x281px
>be me
>sfm artist with stupid need for people to like my stuff or it ruins literally my entire day
>post pony inflation pictures i worked really "hard" on(spending a few hours on each)
>almost no real feedback minus the people faving(do love the guys faving, best kind of people)
>decides fuck it, I'll try and anthro picture
>throws one together in like 30 minutes tops
>hardly any editing done to it
>52 fav's and 5 comments
>Mrw
>>
>>10935476
Anthro fags are ruining our fetish.
Damn a pity, I like it both combined.
>>
>>10935531
I mean I like anthro, but the pony models are just so much easier to work with and animate/pose. What just pisses me off is when I spend this time and make something I'm super proud of and then it gets ignored which sorta makes me doubt that it was as good as I thought it was, it's why I'm such a whiny piece of shit on FA most of the time (and i guess here) Oh well, ramblings of a shit sfm artist, everyone go back to your regularly scheduled drawn ponies
>>
>>10935476
>>10935607
The curse of having patrician taste is that you will always find yourself in a sea of plebeians no matter where you go.
>>
>>10935607
I feel you.
Exposition. This is your problem.
Not every place can boast complete acceptance of poney, and even less are friendly to our kink, and combining both is a thing only the few of us really do. Regular lurkers are too shy out of fear they'd sound retarded and chase of CC's, while the regular /d/ threads are mean, to say the least.

My point is: you have a home with us. Just do your thing and there will be people who'll like it.
>>
>>10935746
I personally hate the need I have for others to like the stuff I do, it's always been a real pain in the ass, since what ends up happening is I'll get an idea I like but then stress myself to the point of not wanting to do anything, worrying about if people will like the idea or not. Most of the time I end up deciding that the idea will probably get negative feedback so I end up trashing it.
>>
>>10935476
SFM is crap. The anthro effect is real though, an anthro pic is almost guaranteed to get double the attention of a normal pony image.
It makes you realize how much furries and "here for the porn" people are sustaining this fandom now that the show and the hype around it is dying down. Which is funny considering I remember how much whinging about ponies there was on FA back in 2011-12.
>>
>>10935909
I mean I like SFM, it's the only way I can even attempt to make "art" and I've sorta grown to hate the show, but I do like the porn side of the fandom, hence why I make the stuff I do. Alright enough of this poor me bullshit I started, nobody wants to hear this, lets get back to the inflated ponies
>>
>>10935476
The fact is, SFM is a waste of time and effort. You have to be a fucking master for it to look any good, and even then, only 1% of it gets any attention.

I'm sorry, but the only advice I can give you is to either git gud, find a different modelling program that doesn't look like blocky, poorly lit shit, or just switch to a different medium altogether.
>>
>>10850082
He just posted a new chapter. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/381589/the-queen-bees-appetite
>>
>>10936005
I mean having self taught myself almost everything I know about SFM, I've come a very long way and I'm only getting better as time goes on. (Picture related to first thing I ever did in SFM)
>>
>>10905939
I absolutely love that you do big blown up buttholes. So wonderful.
>>
>>10936005
>>10936112
What was the new 3D program called? Blender?
I'm nt going to turn away a content creator especially if they enjoy doing. Though I'm not a fan of futa.
>>
File: OhDear.jpg (85KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
OhDear.jpg
85KB, 426x341px
>>10884134
I'm just going to pretend that was a huge squealing fart her body pushed out before she exploded. Because that's got my dick hard.
>>
>>10936422
I've been meaning to learn to render stuff out in blender, I've already got editing models down, the zecora picture (>>10936005) was done on an edited model I did in blender.
>>
>>10935476
If I spent my afternoons faving and commenting on everything I liked, I'd be at my computer for a millennium. So I fav and comment on nothing.
>>
File: BangTac3.png (2MB, 3198x2897px) Image search: [Google]
BangTac3.png
2MB, 3198x2897px
>>
>>
>>10890710
This gets an 8/10. Full body but not circle tool autism. Limbs getting round is retarded but butts debatedly aren't.
>>10884134
This'd get an 8/10. Full body, not circle tool autism, but it's animated and above all uses voice samples from the series. 9/10.

Only thing that could topple 9/10 would be show accurate style in believable scenarios.

Then again - beggards can't be choosers.
>>
>>10940047
nobody gives a flying fart about your rating
>>
>>10923885
Who is the artist of the pic you posted?
>>
File: tumblr_n87h4nUXPw1rqnr6co1_1280.png (432KB, 957x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n87h4nUXPw1rqnr6co1_1280.png
432KB, 957x1000px
>>10941094

Who else? Goombaman/chubbydiamond/ridiculouscake.
>>
>>10921113
>>10923885

I was, uh, kinda joking about the dots. By the way. If you're reading this and you care, goombaman/chubbydiamond/ridiculouscake.

It was actually your swirly freehand style, most notably the way you draw eyes, that gave it away. Plus, you have a tendency to experiment with weirdo color palette and lineless stuff on occasion. The dots are something I only noticed as I was typing that post. Uh. So, I don't want to make you self-conscious or anything, I was just joking.
>>
File: IntLinBlimps.png (2MB, 3011x1708px) Image search: [Google]
IntLinBlimps.png
2MB, 3011x1708px
Seventeen to the bump limit.
>>
File: 1484475228805.jpg (143KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1484475228805.jpg
143KB, 1280x1067px
>>10936095
Good stuff, but I"m wondering how much further they can take it when she's already left as a massive swollen globe of fat and honey.
>>
>>10940047
I seriously hope the higher echelons are reserved for pure belly pics.
Bellies are too pure.
>>
Fwoomp
>>
https://youtu.be/Y4ZjbJHt2Yg Here have a test thing since i don't have anything else to show off
>>
>>10947670
I found this quite amusing, and I don't even like ass inflation.
>>
>>10947816
I just wanted to test this out since Ive got an idea where i want a pony growing out of a building using the same sort of effects
>>
>>10884134
>unicorn Twilight
This made me happier than you can think of.
>>
>>10851259
>>10912985
>go skydiving
>float down
>land on something
>float up

>>10905939
>>10932952
>blow kisses aka puff kisses
All of my yes.

>>10936528
Farts are gay a shit - unless they're from pressure.

Pic unrelated: a fashionista trying pregnancy fashion.
>>
File: 1457407833.de-flator_skuit.png (411KB, 1500x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1457407833.de-flator_skuit.png
411KB, 1500x1384px
>>10948058
What about being inflated via farts?
>>
>>10949180
No, that's icky, do not want.
>>
>>10949180
>What about being inflated via farts?

Makes my dick diamonds.
>>
Pump
>>
>>
>>10951584
uhm excuse me but where is the air pump and the giant inflated head? Why is there so much attention paid to her anatomy? And are those penises? I can't enjoy this
>>
This horse is full lads
>>
>>10953425
>>10953425
>>10953425
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 149

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.