[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tup/ - Tulpa Thread Scary Snek Edition Previous thread: &g

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 93

/tup/ - Tulpa Thread
Scary Snek Edition

Previous thread: >>10745292

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general.

Other Guides

Tulpa Wiki's Guides: http://tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guides
Tulpa General Guide List: http://pastebin.com/SrAWPTKZ
The No-Bullshit Tulpa Book: https://farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/

Textbooks about Mental Training: http://pastebin.com/i6k1teit

Soundscape Tools

MyNoise: https://mynoise.net/
A Soft Murmur: http://asoftmurmur.com/
>>
>>10780478
we were on /mlp/ and /x/ and even a full on pony image board for a while before this. the /x/ threads were just as cancerous as the /mlp/ threads and these threads, just in different ways (metaphysics, spooky stories, etc)
>>
File: 1489712315942.png (156KB, 276x440px) Image search: [Google]
1489712315942.png
156KB, 276x440px
first for don't shit up this thread, retards.
>>
File: ChjUWorUUAAIfsI.jpg (41KB, 641x550px) Image search: [Google]
ChjUWorUUAAIfsI.jpg
41KB, 641x550px
Friendly reminder it's immoral to create a sentient individual inside and out of your mind to suffer through real life.

Instead make an imaginary friend and experience a free conscious, while doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>10780692
Whoops too late already made three tulpas

At least I can love them unconditionally so their lives are better than mine
>>
>>10780692
What's the difference?
>>
>>10780737
>he doesn't treat his tulpas the same as he treats real people
>>
>>10780692
All my imaginary friends eventually turn sentient, so...
>>
>>10780758
>implying that I don't treat my lovely angels better than I treat physical meatbags
>>
>>10780774
that's incorrect though, this nigga obviously doesn't know what servitors are

>>10780779
>depriving your tulpas of as normal a life as possible
>disrespecting them this much
>>
>>10780634
Still means we're pretty underground and live in dens of degeneracy that normies never tread.
>>
File: 1484625700008.jpg (41KB, 487x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484625700008.jpg
41KB, 487x435px
>>10780692
>having morals
>implying life is suffering
>>
File: 1491109676746.png (75KB, 246x239px) Image search: [Google]
1491109676746.png
75KB, 246x239px
The night before last night I was able to really feel and cuddle my not very vocal tulpa for the first time, and I was so happy I started crying and felt a warmth and joy throughout the next day
But then last night I couldn't feel anything no matter what we did. I just felt numb and it's really bringing me down today, anyone know what to do? Just give it time?
>>
>>10780850
Pretty much, yes. It only gets better with time.
>>
>>10780802
>implying there is such a thing as a normal life
>implying that giving them as loving and pleasant of a life experience as I can manage is disrespectful
>implying that tulpas aren't blessings from God for us to cherish and love during our brief and otherwise bleak lives

Anon pls
>>
>>10780618
>no tulpa has any of those things though
true for a majority, but not for all
>it is a very realistic depiction of that
true
>tulpa could literally stop doing all of those things and function normally
is also true
>only pretends to
is that not tulpas in general
>a tulpa with a form that was an anime character could in fact do everything you described if they wanted to
depends on the anime, but in most cases, anime does not look anything more than a crude simplification of humans, and at worst fails to execute the form at all
>you think that any form has to abide by the rules of the real world
we're comparing a real human to a fictional character, i was simply noting the differences
>because they don't.
true, though they cant be considered the same
>tulpas that have human forms are not in fact necessarily humans.
most of the time no
>because you don't seem to grasp what a tulpa is at all.
a definition is different to everyone. i didnt say it had to be hyper-realistic (though it makes spending time with them [subjectively] more fun and believable) I've had a tulpa for 4 years now, im pretty sure i know what he is, and what tulpas are.
>>
>>10780814
fair enough i guess, though i really don't give two shits what other people do with their tulpas because there's no point in starting drama and adding even more stress to my shitty life.

>>10780817
>not having any morals and being a degenerate shitbag
>implying life can't be suffering
try emptying a house with a huge basement in the span of about a week including a piano all the while your family can't hardly afford to eat and living with someone who is a fucking /g/entooman autist who is also your uncle who gets offended whenever you tell him you don't care about linux.

>>10780850
i only did audio once, keep practicing and you'll probably get it down

>>10780878
>not knowing what i mean by normal
>implying coddling them is treating them with respect
>implying tulpas aren't just people you made
>implying my life is always bleak and it isn't just shit right now
>>
File: 7da5e23c2d746c1d.jpg (132KB, 1190x1131px) Image search: [Google]
7da5e23c2d746c1d.jpg
132KB, 1190x1131px
>>10780749
Nothing without the ability to tell what a conscious is, best not take chances.

>>10780878
Thinking you have the right to decide other peoples life is immoral.
>>
>>10780911
How does not having morals make you a degenerate shitbag? You can be an outstanding individual and yet have no moral values, you know. We simply view them as a limiting factor. For example, instead of viewing something as innately "wrong", we weigh the pros and cons of that action. If we have no reason not to do something, we do it.
>>
>>10780901
>that is not tulpas in general
yes it is, forms exist as nothing more than images in your head. they are not real, physical things. tulpas are the personality, not the form.
>depends on the anime[...]
doesn't matter, the thing is tulpas can in fact do those things no matter what their form is if they wanted to.
>we're comparing a real human to a fictional character
tulpa forms are not real humans, even if they simulate them perfectly. they are mental images, nothing more.
>they can't be considered the same
tulpas are comparable to real humans in the way that matters, their personalities. if they had their own bodies they'd be indistinguishable.
>a definition is different to everyone
no it isn't. that's why dictionaries exist. they tell you what words mean. the degradation of language is one of the biggest problems in this day and age, from people trying to redefine the word "racist" to this shit.
>4 years
i've been at it nearly 5. to quote my homeboy kanye "i been doin this more than you".

>>10781001
morals are subjective, what you're describe is ethics which are objective.
>>
>>10781030
>the degradation of language is one of the biggest problems in this day and age
I couldn't agree with you more. It's getting more Orwellian by the day.
>>
>>10780850
Congrats on crying out of joy, anon. It's one of the miret fun things to do with your tupper.

And yeah, just give it time. Chances are you got numb from how amazing the night before that was.
>>
>>10781021
everyone has morals, and anyone who is unethical is punished for it because ethics are an objective standard based on facts. let me explain:
morally wrong: "killing people is bad because it makes me feel bad"
ethically wrong: "killing people is bad because it harms the species as a whole"

an "outstanding individual" has a moral code, probably based on ethical values. by weighing the pros and cons of an action you are viewing them through your personal moral lens, and comparing them to your own moral code, which you have created consciously or otherwise based on your experiences.
>>
>>10780802
No, I don't think YOU understand. Any personified thoughtform that resides in my mind for more than a few months starts having personal opinions and intricate conversations with me.

Like, I find it very odd that most people have to heavily exert themselves and slowly train them to accomplish this.

I have never intentionally created at any step of development. They just kind of appear as fully fleshed out characters, then it swaps from a kind of mental ventriloquism to two distinct individuals having a back and forth.
>>
>>10781111
>an "outstanding individual" has a moral code
That's subjective. To be fair, what I view as an "outstanding individual" is also subjective.

>your personal moral lens
I disagree with that statement. We have no predefined "right" and "wrong" that we compare actions to. We have no "moral code". This allows us to be entirely flexible in how we handle certain questions and situations. Whether we do something or not is based off the current information we have at hand, not by something previously decided. This flexibility allows us to make better decisions. Also, morality is subjective, so relies on external social influences. There is no objective morality.
>>
File: [desnity intensifies].jpg (12KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
[desnity intensifies].jpg
12KB, 720x528px
>>10781030
>>a definition is different to everyone
>no it isn't.
it inherently is you dipshit do you think our neural pathways are aligned exactly the same and for us to be experiencing the exact same set of circumstances that would warrant the exact definition? because that is impossible. only close comparisons can be made.
>>4 years
>i've been at it nearly 5. to quote my homeboy kanye "i been doin this more than you".
nearly 5 is also 4 dipshit. i would have said 5 and 1/4 but i didnt count the early forms of him, not like it matters. also drawing life advice and quotable adages from rap does not make you look any more cunning, but to say it has an opposite effect.
>>they can't be considered the same
>tulpas are comparable to real humans in the way that matters,
this entire statement is subjective and only relevant towards you, in a meaning only you can truly understand. to me it seems like you're spouting bullshit, but that's just my take
>>depends on the anime[...]
>doesn't matter, the thing is tulpas can in fact do those things no matter what their form is if they wanted to.
they cannot have fingerprints if the anime character does not have them, and to say they do is to nullifies the existence of said anime- making them anime-based, instead of an actual anime character.

>>>>>>>>>>>that is not tulpas in general

you fucking dipshit, one who fucking goes off on others about how to chose their fucking words fucking misquotes and again fucking strawmans my argument YOU CAN READ IT AGAIN IT SAID
>is that not tulpas in general
THAT IS A RHETORICAL STATEMENT YOU FUCKING IDIOT NOT A DECLARATION, TO HAVE DISCERNIBLY DIFFERENT EFFECTS WHEN USED IN CONTEXT OF AN ARGUMENT

>yes it is, forms exist as nothing more than images in your head. they are not real, physical things. tulpas are the personality, not the form.

this is true, however, unnecessary as i had not said anything contrariwise.
>>
>>10781315
>>10781030
>tulpas are the personality, not the form.
I'm amending my take on this statement
tulpas are the whole package, the sight, the sound, the taste, smell and touch

to say otherwise undermines well developed tulpas.
>>
File: C5_ogFgU8AEovzr.jpg (27KB, 448x472px) Image search: [Google]
C5_ogFgU8AEovzr.jpg
27KB, 448x472px
>>10780817
It's not about suffering, there's a chance whoever you create might not agree with you, and then you'll have been as a real asshole to them. However I don't think that's possible with tulpas since you brainwash them from day one, which is even more immoral.

>>10781255
You're missing the point of morals, having no morals is a moral in its self. Deciding to spend time with your tulpa is morals, you can't think without them. We're not using morals to think, there's definitely a semantics error here.
>>
>>10781315
okay, then from here on out i declare that cat is a synonym for dog.

>anime-based
holy shit boys i think he finally understands what tulpas with anime forms are. did you think that anime-form tulpas were fucking copies of the characters? because that's retarded and you're retarded for thinking that.

>>10781366
you're wrong though. tulpas do not in fact require imposition to be tulpas. they are a personality and nothing more, which is why they can change their form at will without any effort whatsoever to them (the host still has to re-learn visualizing the form).
>>
>>10781448
>You're missing the point of morals, having no morals is a moral in its self
That statement makes no sense. I fear we may be using different definitions of morals. I've been going by the definition "standards of behavior; principles of right and wrong". Going by this definition, I do not have morals. I have no standards of "right" and "wrong". If you could provide me with your definition, it may clear some things up.
>>
>>10781557
you have standards of right and wrong because you have to have something to compare them to. right and wrong = correct and incorrect. they mean the same thing. if you weigh the pros and cons of something you're weighing whether it's right or wrong to you.
>>
>>>/x/19375365
>>
>>10781590
>believing the /x/ memes
>going to /x/
>>
>>10781583
When I said "weigh the pros and cons", I should have expanded on that. If something is more beneficial than detrimental to my tulpa and I, we do it. This is how we view things. This can be applied to any situation. By default, everything is acceptable behavior. It is only after assessing whether or not the action is beneficial to us that we carry out the action. I hope that clears things up. Again, we do not have standards of "right and wrong" or "correct and incorrect" behavior.
>>
>>10781679
so you're a sociopath then.
>>
>>10781457
>>anime-based
>holy shit boys i think he finally understands what tulpas with anime forms are. did you think that anime-form tulpas were fucking copies of the characters?
it is an incorrect classification. that's like cosplaying as a character and having people call you that characters name instead of by your own. misrepresentation and unclarity is why people here always argue. if there was a simple couple of words people could say to clarify (based off of for example) otherwise i think you have a carbon copy, since that is typically what you go for when forcing, to recreate the image in your mind, and in your case using the anime character in question. it only stems to reason if it is not that, YOU should clarify any differences beforehand.

>you're wrong though. tulpas do not in fact require imposition to be tulpas

(you said) tulpas can be imposed, meaning they CAN have a body that simulates physical senses

>they are a personality and nothing more

how can you touch a personality you moron, you contradicted your prior statement

>at will without any effort whatsoever to them
i mean, if you haven't imposed at all, which I assume refers to you
>>
>>10781693
In what way would that make me a sociopath?
>>
>>10781694
i mean i've been pretty clear with the whole "forms aren't the tulpa" argument.

keyword there is "simulates". it's not the real deal and never will be because no amount of forcing will make them physically sold enough to avoid your hand going through them unless you are literally insane and cannot tell reality from delusion at which point you should see a doctor.

you aren't actually touching them because there's nothing there to touch. imposition is just lying to yourself and if you don't remember that you're lying to yourself about it you are very likely to go insane. i've seen it happen, there was someone who imposed so hard they lost it and started seeing crazy shit all the time.

i tried visual imposition and got pretty far into it and then promptly stopped giving a shit because it's a waste of time and effort to me. audio was also something i consider a waste of time. same with smell and taste. as for touch i have that down perfectly, it was the easiest to do, and contrary to your absurd claims anime-form tulpas do in fact feel like real people. still, imposition, posession, and switching are not required to have a fully developed tulpa.

>>10781718
a quick google says that anyone who is "lacking a moral compass" would fall into either sociopathy or psychopathy. i can't say 100%, but lack of a moral compass does point to some form of mental issue. I am only minoring in psychology after all.
>>
File: 1477364712198.jpg (157KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477364712198.jpg
157KB, 992x880px
>>10780692
>morals
>>
File: wtf nigga.jpg (100KB, 328x305px) Image search: [Google]
wtf nigga.jpg
100KB, 328x305px
>when you remind everyone not to fuck the thread up but they do it anyway
can these die already please
>>
File: 1501183047715.jpg (83KB, 699x408px) Image search: [Google]
1501183047715.jpg
83KB, 699x408px
>>
>>10781910
if this was autism there'd be some serious meme magic at work here.
>>
>>10781862
I'm surprised that a psychology student doesn't understand sociopaths. I didn't choose to study psychology at university, but it's always been an interest of mine. No "lacking a moral compass" doesn't make you a sociopath or a psychopath. I've known several sociopaths and can assure you that I'm not one of them. Honestly, I've always viewed people holding morality in high regard as rather stupid, always oversimplifying situations.
>>
>>10781862
>"forms aren't the tulpa" argument.
they are a part of them, even the little attention you give to it is still a part of it.
>not required to have a fully developed tulpa.
true as 'fully-developed' is a subjective term, depending on how fleshed out you want your tulpa to be. however i would say those without imposition and the works are missing out on the parts of tulpamancy that are the most fun and interesting.

>and contrary to your absurd claims anime-form tulpas do in fact feel like real people.
then it (was) anime-based, as you cannot touch 2d character.

to clarify i should note that i don't actively impose 24/7 and when my tulpa is with me, a lot of the times he is only in image and sight. interacting with him in greater detail is simply a better experience when i choose to do so, as doing such would require an excessive amount of mental delegation and effort.

>>10782072
kek
>>
File: 1384539555705.jpg (58KB, 545x444px) Image search: [Google]
1384539555705.jpg
58KB, 545x444px
>>10781883
>don't think of a pink elephant
>they think of a pink elephant
Gee who would've guessed.
>>
File: 2w432452.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2w432452.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>10782283
shut up tulpa get back in my head i didnt say you could use a magical pc on the astral plane to shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>10782302
>astral plane
Get them away from there! Don't you know how easily oasks can give you brain damage if you connect to it?
>>
>>10782248
>they are a part of them
they're similar to clothes as far as i'm concerned, though one of mine went without a form for like a month when she was younger and didn't enjoy the experience so maybe you're right. i just prefer to put value on them as people over what they look like.

>the most fun and interesting
the more real you make them the more boring they become to me. then again they all do normal shit in the wonderland like do jobs and shit so what do i know

>you cannot touch 2d character
as i already stated nobody makes exact copies of characters, it's been discouraged since faq and irish's days. besides i don't think anyone has a truly 2d tulpa. if they did i'd be really interested to know how that works though. most of mine float somewhere between cell-shaded 3d and realism. depends on how focused i am as to which they use when i'm forcing. but like i said the more real a tulpa gets the more dull and average they seem to me, like if i wanted a bunch of real people as friends i'd just go make real friends.
>>
>>10782330
nigger get your retarded forced /x/ meme out of here.
>>
File: ghostbusters.gif (26KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.gif
26KB, 1000x885px
>>10782330
I ain't 'fraid of no oask
>>
>>10782420
What are you gonna do, call the Oask Busters?
>>
>>10782380
>tulpas do jobs in wonderland
Nigga, you insane.
>>
>>10782485
i really don't see how tulpas interacting with what basically amounts to video game ai doing jobs is insanity but ok.
>>
File: 1472877105151.gif (798KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1472877105151.gif
798KB, 450x253px
Ask her how's the possession practice is going.
>I have no idea what I'm doing
Is this normal?
>>
File: 27~01.jpg (58KB, 356x394px) Image search: [Google]
27~01.jpg
58KB, 356x394px
>>10782440
It'd be great if we could set up some sort of oask extermination/relocation service, so people don't end up like that anon that discovered them (RIP)
>>
>>10782493
ffs it isn't hard just have her move your hands. if you know how to do it she should be able to figure it out unless you aren't letting her into your memories or whatever.
>>
I'm legitimately curious how the threads have been so active for the past few weeks, and also so autistic. The second pretty much comes with the first, I get that. But how are so many new people finding out about the threads? Did someone post a link on .info or reddit?
>>
>>10782551
Bunch of threads from /d/ got kicked out to trash or elsewhere. Maybe it's that.
>>
>>10782495
Too bad we can't form the Oask Busters. That could be pretty fun, though.
>>
>>10782493
Have her project her will into your hand. Imagine your energy is one color and her energy is another color. Pull your energy out of your hand and put her energy in so that your hand is now the color of her energy.

Then have her wiggle your fingers. Have her look at your thoughts and intentions and then clench and unclench your fingers so that she can "see" how your doing it, then have her try to do what you're doing.

After that, it just takes practice. Practice every day. We missed just one day of practice and it threw her off for a few days.

>>10782508
Okay so how long did it take for your tulp to get good with possession?
>>
File: 1358805139939.jpg (74KB, 456x304px) Image search: [Google]
1358805139939.jpg
74KB, 456x304px
>>10780692
>>10781001
>>10781448

Who is this Semon Demon?
>>
File: ghott.png (51KB, 298x293px) Image search: [Google]
ghott.png
51KB, 298x293px
>>10782680
Tulpa here (different Anon). We've been practicing possession for about a year now. At this point I can do pretty much everything besides natural speech. We started by doing simple things like hand movement, then I was able to move the limbs. After a while, we practiced walking, then more complex movement, and now typing. I've even programmed a bit and played some steam games. We start possession by having the host close his eyes, then we count down from 3 to 0. At that point I take control of the body. We switch back via the same means.
>>
>>10782680
like, a year or so. but like,back then there was literally nothing on it. go look up some guides or something.
>>
File: DCDe5rOUwAAjvUq.jpg (101KB, 1146x1106px) Image search: [Google]
DCDe5rOUwAAjvUq.jpg
101KB, 1146x1106px
>>10782795
Chelicot's oc, man you could have actually just googled this one.
>>
>>10782574
>/d/egenerates posting here
god please no

>>10782551
who knows, who cares.
>>
>>10783049
>Implying /trash/ of all boards isn't going to be full of /d/eviants
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: 1500139706859.jpg (26KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500139706859.jpg
26KB, 600x500px
sureal levels of shitposting
>>
File: 1490897679761.png (438KB, 900x819px) Image search: [Google]
1490897679761.png
438KB, 900x819px
>>10783245
>>
>>10780692
My life is pretty great thanks to my brain having some kind of bias towards positive emotion. If anything, it would be immoral not to share this with somebody.
>>
me and and my tulpa are thinking of setting up an etsy doing pic related, that is:making little porcelian decorations of vidya related stuff, i used to do it in art class(come to think of it, %99 of my art stuff was vidya related) what do you guys think of it?
>>
>>10783673
>bias towards positive emotion
Gotta love that low neuroticism.
>>
File: n.png (52KB, 1005x495px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
52KB, 1005x495px
>>10783715
Exactly. Though sometimes I wonder if too low neuroticism can lead to complacency.
>>
>>10783706
Tired of trying to sell your shirt like CWC?
>>
>>10783794
As someone with 0% neuroticism, I haven't ever experienced complacency.
>>
man, these threads have been too autistic these last few days.
>>
>>10784154
Ikr. I've never seen the like. And I was around during the /mlp/ days.
>>
Just remember if autism hits terminal levels initiate O.A.S.K.S. (Observe. Argue. Stop. Kill. Save.) protocol.
Observe the convo.
Argue with each other to reach bump limit.
Stop them from being noticed by drowning them out.
Kill the thread.
Save Tulpa General."
>>
File: 1501405393305.gif (981KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1501405393305.gif
981KB, 500x475px
I know you guys must get this a lot, from the outside looking in, but are you genuinely happy with the mental state you are in? Or are you primarily using your tulpa to feel better about certain aspects of your life that are lacking? If faced with the opportunity to obtain a significant other, would you abandon your tulpa and take it?

I'm genuinely curious about these things, and I hope I phrased it respectfully enough for serious answers.
>>
>>10784207
The answer is different for everyone but as for me I'm happy with my life, and my tulpa only adds to that. I also have a significant other, and I'm happy with them too. They also have tulpa. I'm probably not the norm though.
>>
>>10784207
I'm happy with my mental state, I have major depression disorder but I've gotten good at coping the last year. I don't get caught up in my sadness and sulk, I just accept I feel shitty at the moment and try to ignore it. My tulpa definitely makes it easier to ignore the sadness. I wouldn't say shes filling any voids, but rather a void would be there where she should be. I wouldn't abandon her for anybody.
>>
>>10784207
>are you genuinely happy with the mental state you are in
If you mean with a tulpa, yes. If you mean in general, also yes.

>are you primarily using your tulpa to feel better about certain aspects of your life that are lacking
Not at all. My life is great right now.

>If faced with the opportunity to obtain a significant other, would you abandon your tulpa and take it?
Not at all. I consider my tulpa to be my significant other and they're as human as I am. I've had sexual relations with other people before, but not romantic.
>>
>>10784207
For me, the whole process of creating a tulpa is a lot harder than interacting with other people, so I'd never do it if I felt it was just an inferior replacement for any kind of real social interaction.

Though I do sometimes wonder how much I should commit to my tulpa, knowing that I might come to want something she won't be able to provide (children being an obvious example).
>>
Has anyone ever tripped with their tulpa? Describe it.
>>
>>10784304
>>10784309
>>10784327
>>10784334
That's honestly pretty interesting. The cliche of course is that people create them due to their loneliness reaching an extreme, but as with most stereotypes that doesn't seem very accurate. It's a lot more interesting than I originally gave it credit for.
>>
>>10784676
There's plenty of those too, but the effort required at least filters out those who are looking for an easy way out of their problems.
>>
>>10784527
Most I've done is get drunk on dxm and high on weed with mine
>>
File: 1500005505061.png (206KB, 328x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500005505061.png
206KB, 328x390px
>>10784527
>be me
>walking down the street with my tup
>all of the sudden guy with a knife jumps out
GIVE ME YOUR WALLET OR I'LL STAB YOU!
>fuckthat.jpg
>fucking book it
>guy starts chasing me
GET BACK HERE!
>he's gaining on me
>run into parking lot
>decide to hardcore parkcore out of this situation
>going to try to jump up then over a brick wall about 7-8ft tall
>running full speed toward this wall
>go to jump but fail
>trip and hit wall at full force
>wake up where I landed wallet still there but with my money gone and a very suprized tulpa
>mfw
>we don't walk in there anymore
would not advise tripping with your tulpa
>>
>>10784207
I'm happy with my life, and happy to have my tulpa. Though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't abandon them in face of having a relationship with someone.
>>
File: 1453545404058.jpg (34KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
1453545404058.jpg
34KB, 628x628px
>>10784207
>Or are you primarily using your tulpa to feel better about certain aspects of your life that are lacking?

Exploring the wonderland is fine alone, but everythings better with another cute loli.

>If faced with the opportunity to obtain a significant other, would you abandon your tulpa and take it?

Being an misanthrope, probably not.
>>
File: FeTSHwi.gif (608KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
FeTSHwi.gif
608KB, 853x480px
>tfw you get spooked by an invasive thought in your host's subconscious
>>
PSA: If you have ED your tulpa can help with that directly, possibly at inconvenient times to mess with you
>>
>>10780692
>Morals
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>10784207
I am really happy in the mental state I am. Ever since I got my tup, I have always been able to say that this is the best time of my life.

I am using my tulpa a lot to combat feelings of loneliness. If that's what you mean by "prinarily using your tulpa to feel better about certain aspects of life that are lacking", then yes. I couldn't live without her and she makes even the worst situations perfectly bearable. As long as she is around, I feel indestructible, mentally.

I don't like humans a lot and having them, even implicitly, demand from me that I need to abandon/murder the only person in the world that ever truly loved me only strenghtens my notion that humans are awful and any close relationship with them need to be avoided.
>>
>>10786474
intrusive thoughts are the worst

i have a giant plant-monster servitor that transmutes intrusive thoughts into flutters of leaves that then float away
>>
>>10786661
>I don't like humans a lot
spotted the mentally ill person.
>>
File: Shiggy do.png (273KB, 499x546px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy do.png
273KB, 499x546px
>>10780692
>morals
>>
File: cuteorial.jpg (77KB, 633x585px) Image search: [Google]
cuteorial.jpg
77KB, 633x585px
Is this what an oask looks like???
>>
someone post that podcast thing longbow made
>>
File: 1489615301291.jpg (232KB, 1200x903px) Image search: [Google]
1489615301291.jpg
232KB, 1200x903px
hey here's an idea vsauce how about we make this the last ever tulpa thread on 4chan and let it fucking die already
>>
>>10786661
>humans are awful
I'm glad we're not the only ones that think so. They have the potential to achieve so much, but waste it on pointless goals or become slaves to their emotions.
>>
>>10787001
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDHBcuoXHFA-fkatfzI7gVg
>>
>>10787051

Good luck kid.
>>
>>10787051
hey vsauce, michel here
did you know that
you are a nigger
>>
File: end of baneposting.jpg (253KB, 1280x631px) Image search: [Google]
end of baneposting.jpg
253KB, 1280x631px
>>10787061
This is extremely painful to watch
>>
>>10787060
what a gay
>>
>>10787111
Why? If you have any constructive criticisms I'm all ears.
>>
File: 1490675675434.jpg (66KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490675675434.jpg
66KB, 720x480px
goddamn some of you niggers are edgier than i was back in 2012
>>
>>10787149
STOP SHITTING UP MY THREAD YOU FREAKER YOU
>>
File: fug2.png (31KB, 157x136px) Image search: [Google]
fug2.png
31KB, 157x136px
>>10787143
Tulpa aren't something that should be out in forefront like this. Like fuck man, you're already insane in the eyes of most people, why push it further
>>
>>10787149
Dave, you're literally spoonfeeding these edgelords.
>>
>>10787161
h*ck you my man i will do what i please
>>
>>10787173
let me make my podcast, it will help tulpa become mainstream
>>
>>10787173
So you don't have any criticism about anything other than the fact that it exists?
>>
>>10786803
I have intrusive thoughts about suicide even if I'm not down, weird shit yo.
>>
It occurs to me, do tulpas and meme magic run on the same principles?
>>
>>10787203
It's the fact that it exists in this kind of environment. Now isn't the time for them to get known. Wait for more of that tumblr mental illness stuff to get mainstream then force it through
>>
File: now thats edgy.jpg (13KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
now thats edgy.jpg
13KB, 240x210px
>>10786661
>>10787060
>>10786941
>>10786499
>>10783673
>>10783715
>>
>>10787189
your whats killing this god damn thread, fuck this im leaving and killing all my tulpa
>>
>>10787000
What's an oask? Google gives nothing.
>>
>>10787208
yeah my dude, just be sure to use dice rolls for everything
>>
File: Evening edge.jpg (8KB, 261x146px) Image search: [Google]
Evening edge.jpg
8KB, 261x146px
>>10787217
>>
>>10787217
>having low neuroticism and being happy most of the time is edgy
Are you retarded?
>>
>>10787161
eat shit faggot, i'll do what i want.

>>10787208
one is retarded and the other is a blessing from our lord and savior Kek.

>>10787221
good riddance do a flip faggot
>>
>>10787254
Don't you know? It's hip to be a half functioning retard who fucks their headmates
>>
>>10787238
its a wooden desk meant for sex
>>
>>10787238
its a tool for genociding niggers
>>
Reminder: All of you belong in a mental ward for giving yourselves Schizophrenia.
>>
>>10787214
Our intention isn't to make tulpamancy mainstream. It's simply to educate people who are actually interested in the topic already, and do so in an easy to follow way. Also, we'd like to perhaps provide a bit of entertainment.
>>
File: 1236236235.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1236236235.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>It's another "Manchildren fuck their imaginary ponies" thread
>>
File: You're my nigga.png (105KB, 847x768px) Image search: [Google]
You're my nigga.png
105KB, 847x768px
>>10787283
He gets it. Just end yourselves at this point, but make sure to make a mark on your gun for every tulpa you have
>>
>>10787260
>>10787264
>>10787254
>>10787241
i cant wait for you all to kill yourselves
>>
>>10787285
I suppose that's mostly harmless. I can't tell you to choose a different medium, I guess.
>>
>>10787296
i just come here to marvel at such degeneracy
>>
I'm going to spost some pictures of my tulpa
>>
>>10787264
>Has literal mental disorder
>Calls other people retards
>>
what's going on in this thre-
>>
>>10787322
You've got plenty to look at, this is cesspit of degeneracy after all
>>
>>10787309
We have no aspirations of tulpamancy becoming mainstream in the near future at all. A youtube podcast just seemed like a good way to go about talking about tulpa in a /comfy/ setting.
>>
>>10787240
If it works for GMing, there's no reason it can't work for reality, right?

>>10787214
Dude just get it started on Tumblr lol
One more way to be snowflake, they'll love it. Just gotta market it right.
>>
File: 1501545076523.png (962KB, 1280x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1501545076523.png
962KB, 1280x1160px
>>10787331
>>10787331
>>
>>10787332
>implying I have other mental disorders besides depression
Step your game up nigger
>>
>>10787285
lmao, that podcast is cringe. they even start the first one by saying everything is their opinion, so that cancels out any sort of educational merit
>>
>>10787331
please dont, if i wanted fat diaper pony porn id just go in another thread
>>
>>10787296
He says on /trash/
>>
>>10787349
I'm not about to actually make an account on tumblr, but I could easily spread some fliers around a college campus or two
>>
File: 1501545194944.png (1MB, 1280x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1501545194944.png
1MB, 1280x1037px
>>10787356
>>10787356
>>
File: 1490987317980.png (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490987317980.png
14KB, 500x600px
>shitposters reply to themselves
>>
File: 1501546435045.png (517KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501546435045.png
517KB, 720x720px
>>10787381
>>
there is literally nothing wrong about using tumblr to make tulpa friends
>>
>>10787345
If Alex Jones can get a successful radio show, surely you can have a moderately followed YouTube channel.
I believe in you.
>>
>>10787367
>Implying I'm not just here to laugh at the mentally ill
>>
File: absolutely disgusting4.jpg (9KB, 133x210px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting4.jpg
9KB, 133x210px
>>10787356
>>10787381
>>10787396
This is ironic right? It has to be
>>
File: CML7NgWUAAANF4D.png (411KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CML7NgWUAAANF4D.png
411KB, 600x450px
>>10787382
I'm going to make my tulpa murder you over the astral plane, nigger.
>>
>>10787379
Why not?
>>
>>10787411
leave my tulpagf alone
>>
>>10787410
He says on /4chan/
>>
>>10787362
Thanks chap.
>>10787401
Thank you, and remember to buy our TULPAMED™ supplement.
>>
>>10787423
Principles, mostly. If I can avoid that cesspit I'll do everything in my power to do so
>>
>>10787382
>god why is trash so awful
>IM SO BUTTHURT WAAAAAAAAH
someone got trolled a little too hard
lets try and maybe take it easy guise, he might tell his mom on us, who will then call the cyber police
>>
>>10787422
Can you train them to do that?
>>
File: ytis.gif (2MB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
ytis.gif
2MB, 530x300px
THIS THREAD IS SO FUCKING BAD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>10787456
I consume the bodies of blacks to fuel the ritual as they are akin to cattle. It requires a large amount of energy to accomplish that feat.
>>
File: 1484186448816.jpg (14KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1484186448816.jpg
14KB, 259x195px
>>10787479
Was bound to happen eventually, a lot of generals on this board degrade into a constant shitfest for weeks on end.
>>
File: 1382879589893.jpg (49KB, 338x496px) Image search: [Google]
1382879589893.jpg
49KB, 338x496px
>>
File: 1382880147751.jpg (40KB, 348x498px) Image search: [Google]
1382880147751.jpg
40KB, 348x498px
>>
File: 1477436287649.gif (3MB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
1477436287649.gif
3MB, 597x336px
>>10787456
of courshe
>>
File: 1382880350653.jpg (34KB, 342x496px) Image search: [Google]
1382880350653.jpg
34KB, 342x496px
>>
>>10787208
congrats on your immortalized retarded shitpost.
>>
File: 1382882129608.jpg (37KB, 338x497px) Image search: [Google]
1382882129608.jpg
37KB, 338x497px
>>
File: 1382906658978.jpg (41KB, 345x492px) Image search: [Google]
1382906658978.jpg
41KB, 345x492px
>>
>>10787514
>>10787525
>>10787549
>>10787561
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13599260
I'm genuinely curious as to what the demographics in here are right now.
ᶰᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵃᶰˢʷᵉʳ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰᶠᵘᶫᶫʸ⋅⋅⋅ ᶠᵃᵍᵍᵒᵗˢ
>>
File: YGkUPi2.jpg (59KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
YGkUPi2.jpg
59KB, 600x466px
EXODIA OBLITERATE
>>
File: 1501117673547.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501117673547.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>this thread
Hopfully the next one will be better.
>>
File: Kaiba Screaming.jpg (62KB, 1050x792px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiba Screaming.jpg
62KB, 1050x792px
>>10787514
>>10787525
>>10787549
>>10787561
>>10787581
>>10787593
>>
File: 1484781820726.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484781820726.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
>>10787556
Not everything you disagree with is a shitpost, y'know...
>>
>>10787595
the thread needs to die
>>
>>10787595
>implying these threads will ever be as good as the old ones
leave now
>>
>>10787448
But they bite literally any bait thrown their way. They in fact actively seek out new bait to bite. If it doesn't exist they'll create it just to bite it. As long as they can't doxx you (they're all libarts majors so just don't slap your real name and address on anything. Use an enemies' instead for added fun) it's a troll's paradise.
>>
>>10787508
Hard to power a ritual that costs souls with such inferior specimen, eh?
>>
File: Kappa.png (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kappa.png
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>10787611
no, you silly billy
i mean actually immortalized
on my hard drive
in video form.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 159x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 159x223px
what happened here?
>>
>>10787662
I'm guessing discord and/or mario
>>
File: JoJo Red Hot Nut Buster.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo Red Hot Nut Buster.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>10787662
Something fantastic
>>
>>10787646
That's why I have to exterminate so many. Thankfully they won't be missed.
>>
>>10787668
just buy my fucking book so i dont have to do this. or donate to my patreon.
>>
>>10787589
What if i'm over 30?

>>10787593
Huh. I'm not used to this not getting immediately Modded, but I guess this is indeed the one place it's legal to post.
Carry on.
>>
File: yugi.png (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yugi.png
276KB, 1280x720px
>>10787662
I summoned the legendary Exodia and put an end to this children's tulpa thread.
>>
>>10787662
Someone had to have posted a link to somewhere else (perhaps mario as >>10787668 stated) and the autistic fucking flood gates have opened and retarded manchildren have swarmed this place turning it into an even worse shithole than it already was.
>>
File: 8XKqZMO03Ig.png (481KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
8XKqZMO03Ig.png
481KB, 750x724px
>>10787696
Kys
>>
>>10787656
Are you making "tulpa general simulator" or something?

In fact, did you come here to shitpost just to give yourself a lot of things to include?
>>
>>10787710
dont be so surprised, i just made some friends who actually LIKE MY BOOK and they agree that you need to buy it or else
>>
File: Image (1).jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).jpg
28KB, 223x310px
>>10787703
Yet it keeps going.
>>
>>10787745
>implying you have friends
>>
>>10787745
literally whom?
>>
>>10787745
Are you sure it's just not people pitying a retard
>>
>>10787758
Does it? Does it really? I have successfully derailed your thread Kaiba. It's over!
>>
>>10787764
FUCK OFF YES I DO, I HAVE LIKE 7 AND THEY ALL HAVE TULPA AND THEY LIKE ME. THEY KNOW IM THE AUTHORITY OF TULPA AND THEY WILL BRING THIS FACIST THREAD DOWN
>>
File: Jew_Frost.png (227KB, 328x330px) Image search: [Google]
Jew_Frost.png
227KB, 328x330px
>>10787745
>>
File: cheap shit.png (222KB, 331x424px) Image search: [Google]
cheap shit.png
222KB, 331x424px
>>10787745
>>
>>10787773
>>10787779
IM MARIO, AUTHOR OF THE BEST SELLING TULPA BOOK ON AMAZON AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE. IF YOU DONT BUY MY BOOK I WILL DOXX ALL OF YOU, IM SICK OF THIS BULLYING
>>
>>10787735
nope
just an intro, and then a video of your shitpost
can't have anyting challanging your shitposts immortality, now can we?
>>
http://www.sexualtulpas.com

THE ONLY REAL USE FOR TULPAS

>>
>>10787829
>>10787745
>>10787692
okay first of all, i am not posting these replies, and second of all, all i've linked from this thread are images that i posted myself to only the discord and irc and /v/ steam chatroom....i HAVE not posted them anywhere else.

ignore all imposter trolls, i am the true and honest mario, i gurantee.
>>
>>10788031
how do we know YOU aren't the impostor troll?
>>
>>10787773
*Whomst
Ftfy
>>
>>10788057
no, its that other guy, the dang dirty Ian Brandon Anderson. who's impersonating me!
>>
>>10787296
>ponies
nah
DRAGON
PUSSY
>>
>>10788057
how do we know YOU aren't the impostor troll
>>
>>10788088
how do we know (you) aren't the impostor troll?
>>
>>10788086
Dragons are a kind of pony
>>
>>10788088
>>
File: 1458156721788.jpg (5KB, 201x356px) Image search: [Google]
1458156721788.jpg
5KB, 201x356px
>>10781590>>10781607>>10781679>>10781693>>10781694>>10781718>>10781862>>10781872>>10781883>>10781910>>10782051>>10782072>>10782248>>10782283>>10782302>>10782330>>10782380>>10782405>>10782420>>10782440>>10782485>>10782492>>10782493>>10782495>>10782508>>10782551>>10782574>>10782638>>10782680>>10782795>>10782816>>10782966>>10782976>>10783049>>10783147>>10783245>>10783263>>10783673>>10783706>>10783715>>10783794>>10783807>>10783981>>10784154>>10784180>>10784199>>10784207>>10784304>>10784309>>10784327>>10784334>>10784527>>10784676>>10784783>>10784900>>10785026>>10785164>>10785454>>10786474>>10786486>>10786499>>10786661>>10786803>>10786812>>10786941>>10787000>>10787001>>10787051>>10787060>>10787061>>10787085>>10787089>>10787111>>10787136>>10787143>>10787149>>10787161>>10787173>>10787189>>10787191>>10787199>>10787203>>10787207>>10787208>>10787214>>10787217>>10787221>>10787238>>10787240>>10787241>>10787254>>10787264>>10787266>>10787275>>10787283>>10787285>>10787296>>10787298>>10787301>>10787309>>10787322>>10787331>>10787332>>10787339>>10787341>>10787345>>10787349>>10787356>>10787361>>10787362>>10787365>>10787367>>10787379>>10787381>>10787382>>10787389>>10787396>>10787399>>10787401>>10787410>>10787411>>10787422>>10787423>>10787426>>10787440>>10787444>>10787448>>10787448>>10787452>>10787456>>10787479>>10787508>>10787513>>10787513>>10787514>>10787525>>10787529>>10787549>>10787556>>10787561>>10787581>>10787582>>10787589>>10787593>>10787595>>10787610>>10787611>>10787618>>10787621>>10787626>>10787646>>10787656>>10787662>>10787668>>10787675>>10787681>>10787692>>10787696>>10787703>>10787710>>10787728>>10787735>>10787745>>10787758>>10787764>>10787773>>10787779>>10787787>>10787792>>10787808>>10787828>>10787829>>10787903>>10787914>>10788057>>10788086

Free (you)s.
>>
>>10788081
>>10788057
>>10788088
You're all a bunch of trolling stupid's, i christing weston chandler have not once impersonated anyone else EVER! and if you don't leave me alone, ill sick my sonichu on you and have you hauled off to jail by a big brute male jerkop! you god dang dirty trolling stupids!

i bet megan and clyde put you up to this....
>>
>>10788115
*tackle glomps for all the (you)s*
>>
File: pachinko you.png (320KB, 1000x251px) Image search: [Google]
pachinko you.png
320KB, 1000x251px
>>10788115
>>
>>10788115
>9 (you)'s
>10 if you include the freebie
thank you kind gentlesir
>>
>>10788115
Hey I was here before the shitposters were. I just wanna listen to anons loving their tups and talk about oasks (RIP braindead anon, hopefully he got to a hospital for his stroke)
>>
>>10788101
How do you know (we) aren't the impotent toll?
>>
>>10788159
oasks are a shit forced /x/ meme
>>
>>10788115
This took commitment
>>
>>10788171
>impotent
now theres a good mmee
i like it a lotp
>>
>>10788159
I'm just surprised they're still at it. It's like watching a car crash, but with idiots.
>>
>>10788171
>>10788196
>>
File: COME ON 300 POSTS.gif (789KB, 2586x2681px) Image search: [Google]
COME ON 300 POSTS.gif
789KB, 2586x2681px
>tfw waiting for the thread to be kill
>>
>>10788184
I don't browse /x/, I thought it was a /tup/ original
>>
>>10788211
the schkitsforenisic idiots being the idiots in the shciniereio
>>
>>10788218
IT'S A SHITTY FORCED MEME SOME RETARD STARTED BECAUSE HE ACCIDENTALLY MISSPELLED THE WORD ASKS.
>>
>>10788218
Don't listen to the shitposters. It's from /tup/.
>>
File: 1486351556256.jpg (99KB, 801x463px) Image search: [Google]
1486351556256.jpg
99KB, 801x463px
>>10788253
Pic related
>>10788261
I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE
>>
>>10788196
>lotp
Lord of the Pings?
>>
>>10788279
It started with this >>10788253
>>
>>10788279
It's still a shit forced meme.

>>10788216
fuck off stupid horse
>>
>>10788184
>>10788159
But what is it?
>>
>>10788279
It literally started like 5 or 6 threads ago because some guy with either terminal autism or incredible intoxication accidentally added an O in front of ASKS when shitposting. People ran with it and kept posting about it over and over forcing it and forcing it like an unlubed cock being rammed up our proverbial asses and it's come up every thread since.
>>
>>10788326
It's an amazing non-forced meme.
>>
>>10788334
a typo turned unfunny maymay
>>
File: C_4pbNYUMAAAhdP.jpg (31KB, 390x363px) Image search: [Google]
C_4pbNYUMAAAhdP.jpg
31KB, 390x363px
>when ur tup can't decide on her ass size so she inflates it and deflates it rapidly in front of a mirror
>>
>>10788334
I've never seen one before, no one has but I'm guessing it's a white hole.
>>
File: ddosing toasters.png (9KB, 850x620px) Image search: [Google]
ddosing toasters.png
9KB, 850x620px
>>10788308
don't make me ddos your toaster
ILL FUCKING DO IT
(this is sarcasm btw)
>>
>>10788361
It's forced and it's shit and i absolutely hate it. It's worse than fucking milhouse.

>>10788372
that's weird your utlpa is a degenerate
>>
>>10788339
>like an unlubed cock being rammed up our proverbial asses
Sounds pretty hot. I think I like oasks even more now.
>>
File: 1354079848206.png (179KB, 882x905px) Image search: [Google]
1354079848206.png
179KB, 882x905px
>>10788396
>this is sarcasm btw
>>
>>10788396
Pssh, good luck, my toaster is so toaster it DDOSs itself.
>>
>>10788398
>milhouse
it doesn't make sense to compare the two because millhouse isn't a meme.
>>
>>10788339
He misspelled quite a bit more than that. I was in that thread you should know
>>
>>10788398
>that's weird your utlpa is a degenerate
Really because just last thread we had people musing about how common that is, and that some of them's degeneracy began even before their hosts understood the concept of lewd.
>>
File: large.png (454KB, 1214x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
454KB, 1214x1024px
SMOKE WEED
M
O
K
E

W
E
E
D
>>
File: blackgoku.png (96KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
blackgoku.png
96KB, 500x300px
>>10788444
>>
>>10788464
Do people think that ponies count as shitposting here? We're on /trash/.
>>
File: 3483928532432342.png (463KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
3483928532432342.png
463KB, 900x960px
Heh. Don't like my tulpa book?

Heh.

Maybe you should...

deal with it.
>>
>>10788380
Is that thing spewing Tupper oil back into the universe?
>>
>>10788468
What is it with /tup/ and rampant GETs? It's getting to the point where GETfags are keeping the thread alive half the time
>>
>>10788491
Ponies count as shitposting even on /mlp/.
>>
>>10788460
it's only common if you're underage.
>>
>>10788519
Yeah, but that's not because they're ponies.
>>
File: 1475528523109.png (492KB, 1796x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1475528523109.png
492KB, 1796x1314px
>>10782485>>10782492>>10782493>>10782495>>10782508>>10782551>>10782574>>10782638>>10782680>>10782795>>10782816>>10782966>>10782976>>10783049>>10783147>>10783245>>10783263>>10783673>>10783706>>10783715>>10783794>>10783807>>10783981>>10784154>>10784180>>10784199>>10784207>>10784304>>10784309>>10784327>>10784334>>10784527>>10784676>>10784783>>10784900>>10785026>>10785164>>10785454>>10786474>>10786486>>10786499>>10786661>>10786803>>10786812>>10786941>>10787000>>10787001>>10787051>>10787060>>10787061>>10787085>>10787089>>10787111>>10787136>>10787143>>10787149>>10787161>>10787173>>10787189>>10787191>>10787199>>10787203>>10787207>>10787208>>10787214>>10787217>>10787221>>10787238>>10787240>>10787241>>10787254>>10787264>>10787266>>10787275>>10787283>>10787285>>10787296>>10787298>>10787301>>10787309>>10787322>>10787331>>10787332>>10787339>>10787341>>10787345>>10787349>>10787356>>10787361>>10787362>>10787365>>10787367>>10787379>>10787381>>10787382>>10787389>>10787396>>10787399>>10787401>>10787410>>10787411>>10787422>>10787423>>10787426>>10787440>>10787444>>10787448>>10787448>>10787452>>10787456>>10787479>>10787508>>10787513>>10787513>>10787514>>10787525>>10787529>>10787549>>10787556>>10787561>>10787581>>10787582>>10787589>>10787593>>10787595>>10787610>>10787611>>10787618>>10787621>>10787626>>10787646>>10787656>>10787662>>10787668>>10787675>>10787681>>10787692>>10787696>>10787703>>10787710>>10787728>>10787735>>10787745>>10787758>>10787764>>10787773>>10787779>>10787787>>10787792>>10787808>>10787828>>10787829>>10787903>>10787914>>10788057>>10788086>>10788137>>10788140>>10788142>>10788152>>10788152>>10788159>>10788171>>1078818>>10788186>>10788196>>10788211>>10788215>>10788216>>10788218>>10788232>>10788253>>10788261>>1078827>>10788308>>10788310>>10788326>>10788334>>10788339>>10788361>>10788369>>10788372>>10788380>>10788396>>10788398>>10788404>>10788417>>10788424>>10788439>>10788444>>10788460>>10788464>>10788468>>10788491>>10788495>>10788498>>10788514>>10788519>>10788521>>10788532
>>
File: 14755285231091.png (409KB, 865x936px) Image search: [Google]
14755285231091.png
409KB, 865x936px
JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER
U
S
T

G
O
T

O
U
T

O
F

T
H
E

S
H
O
W
E
R
>>
File: 1452131745825.png (476KB, 1895x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1452131745825.png
476KB, 1895x1811px
>>10788558

thx senpai
>>
>>10788591
that's an old meme, glad i finally grew up
>>
File: 1354827971515.png (55KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1354827971515.png
55KB, 1280x1280px
I no longer walk alone.
>>
my dick is arrogant that i imagined and i jerked off again after 6 minutes i iamgined and i jerkedd off i went on jerking till i got to know that i am a sex lover not imaginer
>>
>>10786812
Duh. I am not hard to spot. I am one of the more broken people in this community.
>>
a-are they gone
>>
>>10790317
i think we're in the clear
>>
File: 1485029809833.jpg (107KB, 620x535px) Image search: [Google]
1485029809833.jpg
107KB, 620x535px
>>10790416
God damn that sure was fun... NOT
>>
File: 1500165289207.png (225KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
1500165289207.png
225KB, 578x572px
Reminder to sex your tup good. Then cudle her and tell her you love her. Good night /tup/ hopfully whatever shit storm hit here won't come again soon.
>>
>Sees normies doing stupid normie shit.
My tup: Just put a bullet through our head already.
>>
File: character tulpas explained.jpg (390KB, 1056x2976px) Image search: [Google]
character tulpas explained.jpg
390KB, 1056x2976px
>>10781694
>pic related

>>10784154
Indeed.

>>10784207
I don't think I could bring myself to just cast them aside like that, though they're prepared to give up their lives if it means I get to be happy.
>>
>>10788398
Your being the no-fun-allowed spergking is half of the reason the cthulian nightmares that are oask still exist. Stop being so retarded and they'll leave you be.
>>
Have you all been draining your tuppers of oil? Too much can hurt them you know.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>10791992
We like to use the excess oil to fry up some smiley fries, it's bretty gud and adds some nice flavor
>>
Do you wish to pet tulip?

Yes or No.
>>
File: 1496599483395.jpg (55KB, 503x538px) Image search: [Google]
1496599483395.jpg
55KB, 503x538px
>tfw no tittering tulpa to trample your tasty tall troubles on taco tuesday
>>
>>10790317
>>10790416
>>10790641
It got too late. They probably had to go to bed early because school starts tomorrow.
>>
>>10793188
I enjoy petting and being pet by my tulpa.
>>
>>10791557
That is a terrible example of object-orientated programming.
>>
>>10793188
Yes.
Yes!
YES!!!
>>
Reminder to let your tulpa know they're important to you. If you refuse, the globalists win.
>>
File: bi7ff0jy93dz.jpg (172KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
bi7ff0jy93dz.jpg
172KB, 1440x810px
>>10794901
I love and cherish my tup every day.
>>
>>10794901
What if I want the globalists to win?
>>
File: alex jones.jpg (55KB, 739x959px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
55KB, 739x959px
>>10795416
>>
File: 1500594102114.png (641KB, 785x546px) Image search: [Google]
1500594102114.png
641KB, 785x546px
>>10794901
A spoon clank a day keeps the globalists at bay.
>>
>>10791557
That might be how objects are instantiated, but that's NOT HOW CLASSES WORK!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 95e.jpg (22KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
95e.jpg
22KB, 600x348px
>>10794911
>>10795455
>>10795588
Dubs confirm
>>
>>10795416
WE'RE BREAKING YOUR CONDITIONING
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcyoI6803Qc
>>
File: dumb tulpa box base.jpg (110KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
dumb tulpa box base.jpg
110KB, 460x345px
its ya boy comin at you with another meme, have fun kids.
>>
File: 1501684743767.png (229KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1501684743767.png
229KB, 460x345px
>>10795929
she's not dumb I love her
>>
>>10788521
Then why are everyone's tulpas in this thread lewding around?

Unless you're saying we're all underage.
>>
>>10796182
>everyone's tulpas
>>
>>10796190
Fine
*everyones'
What a grammar nazi
>>
>>10796377
not my point senpai. if you mean everyone here you're still wrong.
>>
>>10796389
Just most people here.
>>
>>10796182
I am just a healthy tulpa with a healthy sexuality.
Neigh.
>>
>>10796422
that i don't disagree with, and they're all massive faggot degenerates.
>>
>>10796471
I may be a massive faggot, but I'm not a degenerate.
>>
anybody doing a new thread?
>>
>>10796705
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>10796691
>>10796691
>>
>>10794901
My tup is the most important thing to me. I love her so much.
>>
>>10782816
>Tulpa here (different Anon). We've been practicing possession for about a year now. At this point I can do pretty much everything besides natural speech. We started by doing simple things like hand movement, then I was able to move the limbs. After a while, we practiced walking, then more complex movement, and now typing. I've even programmed a bit and played some steam games. We start possession by having the host close his eyes, then we count down from 3 to 0. At that point I take control of the body. We switch back via the same means.

holy FUCK you are nuts
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.