[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Refuge Thread - A thread for posting any and all CYOAs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 90

File: Bath CYOA v2.jpg (2MB, 1000x3090px) Image search: [Google]
Bath CYOA v2.jpg
2MB, 1000x3090px
CYOA Refuge Thread - A thread for posting any and all CYOAs unpostable in /tg/'s /cyoag/ (and occasionally ones that aren't).

Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10707084

/cyoag/'s CYOA archives and related resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

And remember: If the CYOA calls for rolling (or you just feel like leaving something up to fate), use random.org (or physical dice, or something else that isn't your postnumber).
>>
File: The End 1.png (3MB, 1200x6376px) Image search: [Google]
The End 1.png
3MB, 1200x6376px
>>
File: The End 2.png (3MB, 1200x9026px) Image search: [Google]
The End 2.png
3MB, 1200x9026px
>>10759800
>>
File: The End 3.png (2MB, 1200x6466px) Image search: [Google]
The End 3.png
2MB, 1200x6466px
>>10759805
>>
File: The End 4.png (2MB, 1200x7352px) Image search: [Google]
The End 4.png
2MB, 1200x7352px
>>10759807
>>
File: The End 5.png (2MB, 1200x5766px) Image search: [Google]
The End 5.png
2MB, 1200x5766px
>>10759810
>>
File: 1490150430039.jpg (4MB, 2050x5600px) Image search: [Google]
1490150430039.jpg
4MB, 2050x5600px
>>
File: The End 6.png (2MB, 1200x6644px) Image search: [Google]
The End 6.png
2MB, 1200x6644px
>>10759814
>>
File: Infected page 1 of 3 D.png (4MB, 1200x9716px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 1 of 3 D.png
4MB, 1200x9716px
>>
File: Infected page 2 of 3 D.jpg (3MB, 1200x9502px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 2 of 3 D.jpg
3MB, 1200x9502px
>>10759827
>>
File: Infected page 3 of 3 D.jpg (3MB, 1200x9600px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 3 of 3 D.jpg
3MB, 1200x9600px
>>10759832
>>
File: Sex Magic.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Sex Magic.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
>>
File: Slave Master.jpg (4MB, 1300x6300px) Image search: [Google]
Slave Master.jpg
4MB, 1300x6300px
>>
File: Deus Vult Page 1 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9762px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult Page 1 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9762px
>>
File: Deus Vult page 2 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9832px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult page 2 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9832px
>>10759859
>>
File: Deus Vult page 3 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9215px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult page 3 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9215px
>>10759865
>>
File: Deus Vult DLC The Bestary D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9560px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult DLC The Bestary D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9560px
>>10759869
>>
>>10759817
>Sayaka
>Dominatrix
>On Command
>Your Bedroom
>Maid Outfit, Skin-Tight Suit. Casual Clothes for in public only.
>Collar, Tattoos
>Chastity Belt, Anal Plug

Well, I can dream about it for sure.
>>
Why is 50% of all NSFW CYOAs you become a girl and now choose a breast size, choose a ass size, choose a body type, choose a hair color ect? It's the same content but with different editions just like monopoly, like there is star wars monopoly, there is LotR monopoly and on and on. Like do you niggers ever get tired of that? Or why do authors keep making those CYOAs?
>>
>>10760042
Be the change you wish to see, anon.
>>
>>10760042
Becoming the little girl is a tradition in cyoa. Besides most people making cyoa are attracted to girls, and so it's more engaging for them to make cyoas about lewd things happening to girls. Also the choose a breast/ass size body type and hair is pretty easy to find pictures for.
>>
>>10760042
If the people want to make that stuff they will make it. Complaining is completly useless and if you want to see content that you want to play or see you will need to make it yourself or pray to the CYOA gods.
>>
>>10759820
How complete is the thing now, in percentages?
>>
>>10760120
0.00%
An integer can not approach infinity
>>
>>10760150
I meant the "thing". Have you read this CYOA or what?
>>
>>10760172
Nope.
I just want The End to keep growing until it takes up the whole thread.
>>
>>10760191
That seems bad. Why would you want that? I like having a diverse selection in these threads. But you don't?

I'll confess I haven't read more than the first lines of that CYOA, so I don't know much about it other than that it seemed boring to me.
>>
>>10760191
>>10760219
You might want to check last page, it contains some sort teaser for Tok's new CYOA
>>
>>10760042
I agree. Body/waifu builders got boring fast. But hey, I can't get mad when I'm not making anything
>>
>>10760219
Mostly as a joke. While I would be entertained by the idea of Tok continually pumping out The End like a cancerous tumor, I'll admit that it's not actually desirable. If he want's to go back to making lewd CYOAs, that would be great.

>>10760240
Naw.
>>
>>10760273
>If he want's to go back to making lewd CYOAs, that would be great.
You know what would be great? if after EDG finishes the livestock CYOA, Tok and EDG work again on that parasite suit magical girls CYOA.
>>
>>10760042
You make me remember to download and post the magical girl+DLC+dark magical girl CYOA.
I keep fapping to it in the dropbox archive but never post it.
>>
>>10760321
That would be nice. That would be really nice.
But I can't exactly be mad at EDG if he's uninterested in collaboration at this time.
>>
>>10760355
Me nethier. But it would be nice.
>>
>>10760120
TokHaar here, 60%

>>10760355
>I can't blame EDG for not wanting to collaborate with the best lewd CYOA author of all times.
>>
>>10760619
Silly TokHaar Gol. He can't collaborate with himself.
Or... Can he?
>>
>>10760042
I do get tired of that or rather, in a way I was always tired of that. I don't mind waifu builders and I certainly like lewd CYOA but the "choose breasts, butt" etc is absolutely unimaginative and crappy. I can already imagine my waifu, choosing particular shape of her stmach or whatever is absolutely not adding to immersion. Her cup size I can also imagine without needing to choose particular number and it's pointless since it doesn't add anything either.

Normally I don't complain because I assume if CYOA authors add such then at least some of them have to enjoy choosing such bits themselves and it's not that all of them are unimaginative, but yes, it's dull. I like options that affect character, give quirks, powers, fetishes - things out of which I can build scenarios and situations. I don't mind choosing overall build, looks - because someone petite and fit will be a bit different than someone stocky and curvy in lifestyle and approach. But if it has no effect on how in general the character behaves and what they do, it shouldn't be a category of options and it's a really lazy way of expanding the CYOA in general.

As for "you're now girl/sissy" I suspect it's just overspill from /d/. Controversial as it may sound, I consider guta/trapfags the same as furry community, just less varied - still, acting the same, trying to inject their kink into everything, even when it does nothing and is frankly, pretty dull on its own. And since regular /d/ image dumps were oversaturated and dull like some used up whore, they now hope to put that into CYOA.

That's my take on it, shard only since the topic was mentioned.
>>
>>10760619
>best lewd CYOA author of all times
Do you imply that's you? Because I hope you know it's not.
Don't be silly, I know it's the kind of humor you have but this full of yourself attitude is what completely broke you and pushed you into a tantrum before when anons pushed back against it. Please don't strain yourself to endure similar again.
>>
>>10761068
>inb4 no u salt mines.
>>
File: Seven Sexy Sins.png (4MB, 1200x9477px) Image search: [Google]
Seven Sexy Sins.png
4MB, 1200x9477px
>>10761068
>U no best lewd CYOA author of all times
TokHaar here, So who is the best? Who have made more high quality CYOAs then me? Who has always at least 1 reposted CYOA in every thread? Who is greater then I?

>>10761093
>inb4 no u salt mines
You can be a salt mine.
>>
>>10761140
>You can be a salt mine.
Oh, dig me out baby!
>>
anyone got the cock fairy cyoa?
>>
File: Cock Fairy CYOA v1.jpg (4MB, 1500x5530px) Image search: [Google]
Cock Fairy CYOA v1.jpg
4MB, 1500x5530px
>>10761158
Here you go.
>>
>>10761140
You CYOA are reposted because they are above average in quality and you've made quite some of them concentrating on lewds, I won't deny it - but you still are behind in both popularity and how your work is enjoyed in comparison to authors making regular CYOA merely with lewd elements. Part of it is you not being around as much and still not making as many works and part of you is exactly your spoiled attention whore attitude which seems to be keen on torpedoing any feelings of gratitude and sympathy people have toward you and which in case of other authors makes it so much easier to enjoy their work.

I like your work, man, Deus Vult or even simpler works like Sex Magic let me imagine many an interesting scenario but you still have a way to go - dare I say more as a person than even as a creator - before many will really consider you "the best" at anything.
>>
What's that lewd CYOA idea you've had that you want to see made, whether by your own hand or someone else's?
>>
>>10761277
The one that I've been making on-and-off for close to a year now.

Alternatively, any of the many, many WIPs that have been posted but have not yet been released as finished products.
>>
>>10761140
Best lewd CYOA content creator rightnow. Not sure about vanilla CYOA.
>>
>>10761277
Mad scientist/Lewd secret base CYOA

I'd make it but I'm not sure how to go about this one. Got another idea in the works instead.
>>
>>10761277
I've had a few like such and some I work on myself, some I offered as suggestions for authors of similar concepts and at times they even agreed to expand their work by what I've suggested.

Ideas are very easy for me, I can give you a few on the spot. For example, I just now, when writing this post thought it'd be pretty interesting to have CYOA in somewhat Kansen scenario - you're stuck in a city where everyone gets turned into perpetually horny semi-zombie (and through anime logic, almost everyone looks like good looking teenager or relatively young adult and it seems that majority of people is females, there are no young children or elderly) in that they are guided by overpowering need to fuck, especially by making guys cum that dominates their self-awareness while making them still relatively human and aware of who they are. Maybe some could also get special sexual characteristics (inhuman vags, turning somewhat monstergirly or just monsterly [yay for tentacle onaholes], saliva laced with aphrodisiac). You could be a person for some reason resistant to the virus or have it mutated in a way of granting you sexual powers, stamina etc while still letting you control yourself. You then have a choice of hiding from/fighting off/dominating slut-zombies (depending on your power), possibly assembling a harem (of both generic characters like police fruitcakes, highshool girls - each group having different powers and abilities on their own - and of special named potential waifus described well, with their own kinks and possibly virus mutations that make them slightly less turboslutty) or just luring and kidnapping yourself a single/few waifus, establishing new rule, hunkering down while gathering supplies or just escaping the city before army will come in, lock everyone up for cure research and experimentation (or nuke the city should everything get much out of control).
>>
>>10761397
I will now fap to the content of this block of text. Make it a CYOA.
>>
File: ETC_H006a.jpg (213KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ETC_H006a.jpg
213KB, 1024x768px
>>10761397
Reference pic.
Kansen was in generally a really great VN series. Especially the girl-group scenes. Shame the anime was somewhat of worse quality (though still not horrible).
>>
>>10761397
This is very similar to an idea I've been kicking around called Urban Fuck-venture. Though it's less virus based and more involuntary hunger games-esq.
>>
File: 1500615870808.jpg (277KB, 900x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1500615870808.jpg
277KB, 900x1259px
>>10761277
One where you become the head of an ecosystem of parasitic and/or symbiotic organisms as part of an alien reproductive cycle that takes a native mind from a new planet and let's it decide how to grow from there.
Shortly after becoming this whatever, your control over the biology of your hive is very flexible, becoming the brunt of the choice in this adventure. You can choose whether you'd like to control it like an extension of yourself, or instill some form of independence in the creatures you influence. I'm thinking that the player would be choosing perks for whatever they consider their main body, influence how the hive interacts with it's self if it want's some form of internal infrastructure, and most importantly, how the hive interacts with other lifeforms.
Reproduction, endocrine control, extendable tentacles or extra limbs, things that live inside sexual organs, body snatchers, and external things such as parasitic suits, or living onaholes.
While you start off with the alien's invertebrate physiology, and the ability to infect humans, I'm thinking that it would be nice to be able to hybridize the host with the guest, and have perks that let the hive take qualities from other forms of life. Vertebrate animals, plants, fungi, slime molds, and maybe even non living things like modern electronics. You know, the fun things.

I'm working on it right now, gathering art and practicing image editing while I write ideas down and try to figure out how I'm going to balance them.
>>
>>10761664
I am worried slightly about it because the description you've provided allows both something really original as well as disappointing disaster - both in general and subjectively, depending on what aspects fo what fetishes you will concentrate on.

Though, I certainly would love to live in a world where every plant is ready to extremelly pleasantly milk cocks, animals are made to be hypersexual and so changed that it's not even furry or bestiality anymore but outright superlewd alien mating and where qt girls are turned into eager waifus and if you'll grant me such possibility I will be very thankful.

Hell, do tell if you need any particular materials. I recall having some sadpanda CG sets, loose images and galleries of particualr authors stashed revolving around all kinds of similar things. Could probably look for more to help you depending what resources you need.
>>
File: Childhood.png (798KB, 697x896px) Image search: [Google]
Childhood.png
798KB, 697x896px
>>10761731
>Though, I certainly would love to live in a world where every plant is ready to extremelly pleasantly milk cocks, animals are made to be hypersexual and so changed that it's not even furry or bestiality anymore but outright superlewd alien mating and where qt girls are turned into eager waifus and if you'll grant me such possibility I will be very thankful.

Those where definitely things I had considered as a possible build.
I'll try not to be a disappointment, despite my inexperience. I, too, see a lot of ways this can go wrong.

And I'd be delighted to see what artwork you have, if you have an upload service in mind.
If you'd prefer to post it here, there's a fitting thread on /d/.
>>>/d/7548623
>>
File: MILFification.jpg (4MB, 1322x10000px) Image search: [Google]
MILFification.jpg
4MB, 1322x10000px
Lets try a new spin, from the previous thread, turning >>10707084 (pic related) around, who from the 7 would you pick?

Curvy
Large
Child Bearing
Huge
Lucy Krause

>Perks
Lactation, Submissive,
Harem x2 (so the Queen can pick the one)
Amazing Cleaner, Slave

>1/6
Athletic
Big
Wide
Average

Allure, Dominant, Sexually Gifted, Rape Bait

>2/6
Skinny
Small x3

Submissive, Allure, Well Lubricated, Sensitive Body, Sexually Gifted, Rape Bait

>3/6
Curvy
Big
Wide
Large

Allure, Dominant, Elegance, Sexually Gifted, Job, Ara Ara

>4/6
Plump
Huge
Child Bearing
Huge

Lactation, Submissive, Kitchen Mistress, Heightened Fertility, Slave

>5/6
Skinny
Average x3

Kitchen Mistress, Well Lubricated, Amazing Cleaner, Sexually Gifted, Job

>6/6
Loli
Small x3

Kemonomimi, Dominant, Sensitive Body
>>
File: tumblr_o8xlhsoAF71v8hdkto1_500.jpg (156KB, 498x595px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8xlhsoAF71v8hdkto1_500.jpg
156KB, 498x595px
Would there be any interest for a fantasy world tavern builder and owner cyoa? No guarantees on the decade it comes out tho because i'm a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>10762132
No sure about just the building, but there is a good chance if you tie it with some backstory, like who are the employees, who does it appeal to, if it is just a tavern or if it would deal with something else and the like. It could get quite complex.
>>
File: 2djgame345.jpg (310KB, 930x1276px) Image search: [Google]
2djgame345.jpg
310KB, 930x1276px
>>10762058
It's possible I even uploaded some images to that thread in the past though in general, I am more interested in monster/hybrid/corruption aspect of it than parasites per se, be it through breeding or transformation.

For example, check "XX of the dead" and "Shokusai no Miyako" (both by SYOKU group - to be found on sadpanda) - pic related - games which have plenty of stuff related to that. Everything from vanilla - through corruption, tentacles, fendom - at inhuman mutants and human body horror monsters ending. so there should be also parasite and other stuff you seem to like. Even if it's not interesting in the context of the game, it should give you plenty of lewd pics of mutants, monsters and corrupted people doing cute girls.

For fauna part of lewd world, there's also western author 'meandraco' and similar. Some of it is nightmare fuel more than lewds but can also be quite interesting additiont o the CYOA. In general.

Do tell if you look for pic regarding particular theme or idea. I'll be around for half an hour more at the very least and it'd be easier to look for things that way than to dump everything at random at you.
>>
>>10762100

If i'm gonna be pumping out kids all the damn time I might as well look the part of a super milf.

Curvy
Large Breasts
Child Bearing Hips
Large Ass

Dartz Colshume
Am I really the only person who liked this guy? Well, I haven't seen anyone pick him.

Lactation
Kemonomimi (Kitsune)
Kitchen Mistress
Amazing Cleaner
Elegance
Sexually Gifted

So i'm basically a well mannered elegant perfect housewife with qt fox ears and a tail, who is amazing in bed and won't have to worry about giving birth.

I feel like the options I pick for myself tend to be a lot more vanilla in these lewd cyoas then I would pick for a waifu.
>>
>>10762100
None are ideal, but i guess 3/6, though the 0/6 is alright too.
>>
File: Wish.png (268KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Wish.png
268KB, 1200x1800px
>>
>>10762188
Well I was planning on it being a choice of the building, location, the regulars to the tavern, extra businesses within the building (Such as a brothel upstairs, a larger bar area to hold more people, a brewery etc.) and staff.

Would also have a very basic character creator (Gender, basic body type and that's about it) as well as perks and downsides for the player character, any staff and significant others as well as stuff for your tavern and the place it's in etc
>>
>>10761664
Seems like something huge. I mean, every aspect of it - fauna, flora, traits of the player, how the whole ecosystem would work, how it'd interact with people - all could be standalone CYOAs. Sounds pretty great, but if you don't want to fuck this up, prepare for making something quite big (easily bigger than Tok's Deus Vult) or you'll disappoint.
>>
File: 66706341180a61cd7816600fdce56c8f.jpg (859KB, 3922x2500px) Image search: [Google]
66706341180a61cd7816600fdce56c8f.jpg
859KB, 3922x2500px
>>10762253
Cool, thanks for the suggestions. I've actually got a few meandraco pics.
Are there any aspects of corruption you find particularly sexy? I'm mostly focusing on biological stuff right now, but I had planned to include some telepathy that a player could extend beyond the hivemind.
>>
>>10762315
Looking good. You could consider defenses, against bandits, monsters and the like depending on the setting, as well.

Looking forward to building a hidden yuri harem with the tavern/brothel being just a bait set to filter and lure potential new members.
>>
File: Curious.jpg (6KB, 214x160px) Image search: [Google]
Curious.jpg
6KB, 214x160px
>>10762364
... sauce?
>>
File: Sewer Time.jpg (568KB, 1100x819px) Image search: [Google]
Sewer Time.jpg
568KB, 1100x819px
>>10762340
Oh yeah, I agree. It's going to take awhile.
It's not going to be Highlander huge, and I really don't know how far I'm going to take it, but I want it to be relatively substantial for my own enjoyment.
Five to six pages is the low end of what I'm shooting for, but I guess we will see were it goes.

>>10762437
Meandraco.
>>
>>10762397
Well defenses would probably be a part of the extra businesses section since that will cover extras for the tavern itself, will rename that though so it doesn't get confusing. The regulars would also have an impact on how safe the tavern is, if you have town/city guards or a dangerous criminal gang as regulars of your tavern it's less likely to be attacked, stolen from. Whereas farmers might make your beer cheaper if you brew your own, aristocratic elites in a city would have more money to spend etc.
>>
File: 2djgame345.jpg (761KB, 1280x1847px) Image search: [Google]
2djgame345.jpg
761KB, 1280x1847px
>>10762364
For me it's often more about the effect than the method. I like aspects of corruption that turn others (ie - not player's or whatever alter ego) into horny, aggresive sluts. Not the typical brainless bimbo but more like stuff of aforementioned Kansen. While I normally dislike gender-bender, it was also done well in "In the Forest" (by Date, also pic related and on sadpanda - he has quite some translated works related to themes of brainwashing, possession, parasites etc though since it's mostly manga, it won't work well as resources) even if in general it was slightly dark and I'd like there to be options not dependant on kidnapping and forcefully mutating people into one's slave creatures.

Certainly some vaguely supernatural powers like telepathy would be good as player abilities, if only to order and coordinate with one's ecosystem. I generally wouldn't want this to be merely about parasites and transformation but more about creation/summoning of many lewd creatures (nice pic, btw) ranging from completely alien, through animalistic to monstergirlish and then controlling them for one's own pleasure (assuming player will be able to use a human or humanlike body) and the pleasure of enslaved regular folks or recruited/controlled perverted humans to create a lewd utopia.

At this point I'd rather not suggest too much because as >>10762340 mentions, for you to make it good you'll have to make something already very big. Maybe not Traveller CYOA big, but certainly something that will require half a dozen pages filled with multitude of options - and since I think you mentioned you aren't yet a veteran CYOA maker, it may be already a strain (and now, we also push our hopes and expectations on you) so concentrate on creating absolutely perverted world full of different creatures and plants for sexing up and if you'll have strength and will after that, expand it.

Who knows, maybe it'll turn out that you actually have a talent for making huge, superlewd CYOAs.
>>
>>10762437
>dat image
One of the good sides of out venture from /d/ to /trash/, I must say. The fact that now we can truly embrace our deviancy and branch out to many interesting areas, even if some of them seem to border on Cthulhian insanity.
>>
>>10762557
Noted, thank you! Back to work!
>>
>>10762595
Godspeed!
>>
>>10761041
Agreed on all points.
>>
>weekend has come and gone
>still no word from the person who was going to make a genie gallery
>no word from the guy who said he'd make his version of it if the former person didn't release anything by weekend, either
Oh well.
>>
File: 1416432182037.jpg (24KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1416432182037.jpg
24KB, 500x428px
>>10762364
>That pic
>>
>>10763264
You'll try, you'll succeed, you'll like it and you'll discover new fetish.
>>
>>10762315
This seems like something you could post on /tg/, they'd probably like it a lot ... it has been attempted a few times, but rarely finished.
>>
>>10761140
EDG is so much better than you, it's not even funny.
>>
>>10764177
post EDG cyoas
>>
File: Everything you just posted.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
Everything you just posted.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>10761140

>Who is greater then I?
>then I
>then

JUST
>>
>>10764214
>>>/tg/54627296
>>
>>10764575
this is trash. Dont link me an imageless pdf. If I wanted just words I'd look at the pastebins that wont ever get made into real cyoas. If he only ever makes "cyoas" that are just word in a pdf then hes shit.
>>
File: noname.jpg (3MB, 4940x3248px) Image search: [Google]
noname.jpg
3MB, 4940x3248px
>>10764672
>Reading texts without pictures is too much for me
Whatever, some people like reading well-written texts with loads of lore and flavor, and some don't. I'm sure I have a CYOA that's more fitting for you. Have fun!
>>
>>10764672
>If he only ever makes "cyoas" that are just word in a pdf then hes shit.
As the author of Pervy Super Person, I take offense at this. I put a lot of work into my cyoa!
>>
>>10764800
I have seen this one before and realy liked it, it's good. but still, does EDG only make wordswordswords shit?
>>
>>10764842
Then add some images you fag and dont just leave it as a pastebin and feel it's good enough.
>>
>>10764860
Yes. He only finished Lavender, as far as I know, and is now working on a livestock CYOA. So EDG is nothing for you if you dislike text-based CYOAs.
>>
>>10764917
>you dislike text-based CYOAs
I dislike text only cyoas
>>
>>10764214
>>>/tg/54627961
>>
File: monster-david-mattingly.jpg (242KB, 576x929px) Image search: [Google]
monster-david-mattingly.jpg
242KB, 576x929px
>>10764672
>If he only ever makes "cyoas" that are just word in a pdf then hes shit.

My, what blisteringly ill-informed and shit opinions you have.

You know CYOA originates as a genre of books right
>>
>>10765076
Actually, CYOAs on 4chan evelved from choice images on /b/. A game of 'would-you-rather'.

Not to say the text-based CYOAs are inherently bad, but just on making sure the facts are known.
>>
>>10765076
>You know CYOA originates as a genre of books right
Did you feel smart typing that?
>>
>>10765101
>choice images on /b/. A game of 'would-you-rather'.
... Which are a foundational component of CYOA type gamebooks, which you would know if you'd ever read one. Hint: it's in the name.

>>10765106
Just about anyone would feel smart compared to someone who puts CYOA in pithy quotation marks when there aren't any pretty pictures to look at.
Once you get out of Dr. Seuss, books tend to be largely made up of text.
>>
>>10764672
It must suck to be illiterate, you have my pitty
>>
File: elf.jpg (618KB, 850x1257px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
618KB, 850x1257px
Trying to find pictures for my CYOA. Ugh this is the worst part.
>>
>>10764672
/d/ mod, please leave us alone we left /d/ for about a month now, yet you still hound us about text.
Please if you have managed to read this far by some miracle let us return to /d/ and stop haunting our every step.
>>
>>10764177
So EDG has done 1 decent text only CYOA and Tok has done over 10 different good CYOAs with images to every option? And you think EDG is a better author then Tok?
>>
>>10765236
Please, everyone knows the /d/ mod can't read. They have a TTS program obviously.
>>
>>10765312
A quality over quantity argument could be made here. That being said I think Tok is the superior author but a worse person. I'll just stick with Exalted Slut Life Anon and Pervy superperson anon. Who are continuously expanding their stuff and are decent people. (EDG is still pretty awesome though)
>>
>>10765480
EDG is the Exalted Anon. Before he called himself Erotic Descent Guy, he was Exalted DLC Guy, which is where his name is from.
>>
>>10765312
>And you think EDG is a better author then Tok?
>then
"Then" is for sequences, "than" is for comparisons.
>>
>>10765504
Well that works out wonderfully then.
>>
>>10765312
Not that guy, but EDGs shit somehow gets me off despite me not being into the concept that they're about. I think that's pretty cool.

I couldn't really get myself into Deus Vult, Mind Slaver, and Seven Sexy Sins. They kind of fell flat for me. Not that they where bad, mind you. I just wasn't really interested in them.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.
>>
>>10764110

>But why would I ever wanna leave /trash/ though
>>
>>10765827
Because we were separated from the furshit when we were on /d/, but now we're open and exposed. Plus, we wouldn't need external archives.
>>
>>10765480
You think in a decent person?!
Thanks! I think you're pretty swell too!
>>
File: Reincarnation 1.jpg (2MB, 1200x5615px) Image search: [Google]
Reincarnation 1.jpg
2MB, 1200x5615px
>>
File: Reincarnation 2.jpg (2MB, 1200x4439px) Image search: [Google]
Reincarnation 2.jpg
2MB, 1200x4439px
>>10766125
>>
File: Reincarnation 3.jpg (2MB, 1200x4888px) Image search: [Google]
Reincarnation 3.jpg
2MB, 1200x4888px
>>10766167
>>
>>10761277
Reality-Bending Cellphone, where you pick what world-warping apps you want on it. Plain and simple, room for lewd.
>>
>>10759827
Hmm, this would be a whole lot easier if Sexual Dimorphism could choose more than 4 options.
>>
>>10766281
>You have $50, pick whatever the hell you want from the App store
Not a bad idea, honestly.
>>
>>10764800
Oni, Gentle Enemy, Fucks me into submission.

Elf, Romantic Wife, Lets me use her breasts anyway I want.

Lamia, Gentle MILF, Nursing handjob after a hard day of work.

The perfect harem.
>>
>>10761277
been working on a CYOA where your inside a lewd vr mmo. original idea was just healslut but i keep going back and forth on different ideas based on lewd vr mmo.
>>
>>10766806
I'd play a healslut CYOA.
>>
>>10766167
>>10766207
Anyone else finding the balance between banes and boons kinda fucked? A -1 boon is mostly stuff that's kinda nice to have in some contexts, while a +1 bane is something that will cause you a great deal of inconvenience every day for the rest of your life. Feels pointless to play this if you're not planning to become a hyperslut who only cares about sex.
>>
File: image.png (720KB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
720KB, 1000x3000px
Found this thingy deep in my folders.
>>
>>10766837
Yeah, same opinion.
>>
>>10766806

Healslut (They give out healing to everyone)

Maso-Tank (They like being hit)

CC-Dom (They want to be in control)

Sadi-DPS (Dish out the hurt)
>>
>>10766837
>>10766860

Pretty much what I'm thinking after writing it desu. Doing something else now which isn't as lewd but will be asking for help balancing since that was my first cyoa and I'm obviously shit at balancing.
>>
>>10766837
I think it's more that banes aren't very well balanced against each other.

Needing to be hugged every so often to stay cheerful gives the same number of points as implicitly trusting everything you're told without question. Being R/G colourblind and needing glasses gives the same number of points as being constantly gangraped by every guy who sees you. Being lazier than you normally are is worth the same as being raped by a tentacle monster ever couple weeks.

All of the issues with boons not feeling like they're worth the banes is an extension of many of the banes being crippling in daily life, but only giving 1 point.
>>
>>10766924
For what it's worth I'm enjoying it, anon! Build coming soon. I don't think the banes are that bad, maybe a bit of slight tweaking and you'll have a solid CYOA
>>
>>10766924
Tone some banes down and/or increase the point gain. 'Liquid lunch' being daily, for example, is pretty troublesome. Every three days would be better. In my opinion, at least.
>>
>>10766872

Where do the crafters and other lifeskillers come in?
>>
>>10767156
Vanilla-loving losers.
>>
>>10764800
not a lot of submissive position for the women
>>
>>10766125
A girl? Nah, I'll just become a shota instead.
>Equipment
A dick. 4 inches with a pair of cute balls.

>Body type
Skinny

>Breasts
Flat.

>Height
Short

>Species
Human

>Reception
Accepting

>Boons
Master Chef
Easy Beauty
Lubrication
The Perfect Husbando
Angelic Blessing
Here Comes the Money!
A Good Hair Day

>Banes (for you)
Unfit
Easily Embarassed
Roll the dice (Got that I'm into guys, so that's cool. No /ss/ sadly, but yaoi is hot too)
Heat
Lightweight
Messy

Husbando's a bishi goofball who supports me and loves my cooking. Likes what I like, dislikes what I dislike, knows how to make me laugh, and loves pounding my cute boypussy.

Now reincarnate me in Japan. We'll live out our lives in modest comfort and maybe I'll open up a sushi bar somewhere.

>>10766924
As I said, could use a little tweaking. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.
>>
Ok, here's the link to my currently bare-bones new tavern cyoa. Suggestions are more than welcome, will read through any when I wake up tomorrow since I need to sleep for work wagecucking in the morning.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mqEYJP2r-xbpEE8chB4McdTXB5ZLC5KaqDJyWOvnIWk/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>10766837
>Feels pointless to play this if you're not planning to become a hyperslut who only cares about sex.
Well, that seems to be the assumption the creator's taking, because if you weren't, you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>10766872
It would be fun to play a SadoMaso multiclass...
>>
>>10766872
Actually close to the concepts I already had
>>10766822
Yeah... just cant find the motivation
>>
File: battledress.jpg (193KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
battledress.jpg
193KB, 760x596px
>>10767156
>>10767212

Someone's got to build all the novelty genital themed weaponry, the predicament bondage electro-stim fucking machines, the enchanted buttplugs and so on.
>>
>>10766125
>Skinny
>Small
>Tiny
>Fairy

>Smooth Talker
>Flight
>Easy Beauty
>Skilled Body (cuz at this size mouth is useless)
>Inconceivable
>Future

I don't suppose there are any gts CYOAs?
>>
File: 1494636339740.png (3MB, 2550x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1494636339740.png
3MB, 2550x3500px
>>
File: cyoa_person_misc_section_1_png.png (2MB, 5000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_person_misc_section_1_png.png
2MB, 5000x1200px
>>10760042
>tfw this is my CYOA

I know its not original, but i'm trying to compensate for it by being more exhaustive and "better" than the other CYOA's that do the same thing. But, the only way I know how to do this is by adding more text and more options. The gray section is basically exactly as you described.
>>
>>10766125
Vagina (yuri)
Curvy
Big
Huge
Angel +1
Out in the rain
Fantasy World

>Banes
Unfit
Liquid lunch +2
Sex addict +2
Fun in public
Barren
Underwhere +2
Showoff
Jiggle physics
Less than 20/20
Quiet
Cocksleeve
Inconceivable +2
Lapse in concentration
Divine judgement*

+1+17

>Perks
Razor sharp -2
Smooth talker
Flight
Water breathing
Master chef
Easy beauty
Good hair day
Apprentice
Harem master
Skilled mouth
Skilled body
Lactation
Full stop
Stretchy
STD immunity
Flexible
Who wants to live forever?*
>>
File: StSh Cover.png (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
StSh Cover.png
32KB, 640x480px
>>>/tg/54635053
Beta 1 is up.

'm too tired to work on this tonight, but I got some time to kill.

Here's a WIP of Stock Show. I'm still lacking the titular mechanic at the end, and the aftergame results, but I've got a lot set up before then.

I'd like feedback to see if I'm on the right track, and suggestions for more things to do. More regemins, more chores, more luxuries, and especially more companions. I only need the ideas, I can do the rest of the work.
>>
>>10761277
One where you can restructure society/nature to your (sexual?) whims.
>>
>>10772602
I'm got one on the backburner for the society thing, of sorts.
>>
File: b0c803487ca3c292279cc2937adfc62a.png (522KB, 800x1068px) Image search: [Google]
b0c803487ca3c292279cc2937adfc62a.png
522KB, 800x1068px
>>10766125
POnOs + VagOOO
Plump
Huge
Huge
Cowgirl
Completely normal?

Easy pregnancy
The perfect husbando (-2) (pic related)
Free pass (-1)
Who wants to live forever? (-2)
Perfect fit (-1)
Stretchy (-1)
Master chef (-1)
Angelic blessing (-2)
Smooth talker (-1)
Harem master (-1)
Motherly (-1)
Choose your own world (-1)
Total (-14)

Cowgirl (+2)
Milk fountain
Easily embarrassed (+1)
Ball balloons (+1)
Free hugs (+1)
Liquid lunch (+2)
Balloon (+1)
Showoff (+1)
Underwhere? (+2)
Lightweight (+1)
Inconceivable (+2)
Total (+14)
>>
>>10761277
Conjoinment and Multiple Body Part CYOA, so many different forms and possibilities. And most importantly how will it effect the world and what are the possible new forms for the human body for the planet.
>>
>>10774269
Self - I've turned into an eight-feet-tall hermaphrodite cowgirl, with a foot and a half cock and milky tits larger than most people's heads. I'm not sure if something went wrong (or right), but shortly after reincarnating an angel with bat wings came over and told me I could live and stay young forever, as long as I made someone pop a boner or get wet at least once a week. Which has become surprisingly easy since nearly everything I do ends up in me flashing or falling tits-first on someone by accident.

World - A world very similar to this one, except that monster people exist and have been accepted into human society, marginally similar to EMG or Centaur's Worries. Most humans can probably point at some extraspecies ancestor in their bloodline, and discrimination might not be unheard of but is usually not born of racial issues but simple fuckyouism. Rampant crossbreeding with races where femininity is the norm has also led to hermaphroditism and androgyny becoming common, especially among cross-species offspring, to the point where finding out your girlfriend has a dick larger than yours is as shocking as finding she's into weird porn.

Husbando - A cute, androgynous boy with a surprisingly gigantic dick. Likes giving it as much as taking. Almost immediately after meeting and falling in love at first sight, he asks me to move in with him and his family. And I mean his whole family, they, from his parents to his cousins to his granduncles, all live in a sprawling, luxurious estate together. They're all amazing people, even though I'm just a dumb klutz that can't help but hitting her head on every doorframe, they treat me like one of their own. My nephews and nieces call me auntie, and my single brothers and sisters-in-law can't seem to keep their hands off me.
>>
>>10770235
Awesome work man.

Have you thought about a punishment where you slowly become more girly and effeminate? Seems fitting for the section.
>>
>>10774454
that sounds like a great idea, thanks! There is also more work that has been done on the other sections that wont be seen until i make another "big image" .
>>
>>10762315
Sans the character builder part and you making a tavern rather than visiting one that's the same idea I've had
>>10772602
This is my favorite. Sad it's rare
>>
>>10772172
Don't most farms have a cat and dog too?

Oh well, doubtful that you'd add an extra group like that.
>>
>>10770235
>still no option to keep your personality as-is (potentially making all the gay sex you'll be forced to have that much more humiliating)
Also reminder that the Overgrown Foreskin option could do with putting more emphasis on covering the whole penis instead of just the tip (which was the main intention for suggesting it). As it currently is, especially with the picture provided, it kinda seems to focus only on how it extends past the tip.
>>
>>10759763
Medium
Steamy
Slimegirl
Sex

My body is ready...
>>
>>10775638
>covering the whole penis instead of just the tip
wat
What the fuck are you going on about, this makes no sense.
>>
>>10775638
geez, you're really presistent about this one, okay, i'll change it ! This is the new "penis" section, I even put in a special punishment just for your fetish.
>>
File: 1492930689507.jpg (226KB, 924x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1492930689507.jpg
226KB, 924x1500px
>>10765191
What kind of CYOA?
>>
>>10775801
Take a look at the gifs I used to make the suggestion in the first place. Especially the parts where it shows a sort-of X-ray thing of the foreskin.
http://i.imgur.com/AERsaHg.gif
http://i.imgur.com/voe9hpz.gif

>>10775866
>okay, i'll change it !
Thank you.
>>
>>10775866

You spelt only wrong for the penectomy option btw
>>
>>10775866
>>10776106
...on second reading, I'm still not sure if the emphasis is delivered properly, but I figure I've bothered you enough about it so it'll have to do.
>>
>>10760042
What if I told you feminization CYOAs are my preferred form of porn?
For real though I think those sections are a little old by now and focusing on other aspects is more interesting but the Become A Girl aspect is core to why I'm even in this thread.
>>
>>10766125
>Equipment
A dick and a vagina

>Body type
Skinny

>Breasts
Average

>Height
Short

>Speices
Fairy (link with height 'short', it will be 8~12cm)

>Reception
Accepting

>Boons
Razor sharp
Beautiful voice
So much money, so little time
Flight
Master chef
Lucky
Lactation
Who wants to live forever?
Flexible
<result:13 points needed>

>Banes
Unfit
Lazy
Easily embarrased
Full body stimulation
Basic bitch
Barren
Easy
Lightweight
Gullible
Jiggle physics
Messy
Balloon
<Result:12+2 points(+2 as fairy) collected>

>Location
Choose your own<-1>
Same as modern, but people will become more kind and friendly to any spicies.

<Final point :0>

I want to be tiny and cute
>>
>>10770235
The text on there is very difficult to read
>>
>>10775866
2 things:
First, friending reminder, you were going to remove the length restriction from bullet vibes
Second, you say in vibrator masturbation that you can't get an erection from it. Why?
>>
Bizzle Hump.
>>
File: ResiDent Evil CYOA v3 - Page 1.jpg (2MB, 1734x1980px) Image search: [Google]
ResiDent Evil CYOA v3 - Page 1.jpg
2MB, 1734x1980px
>>10778073
Could've at least posted a CYOA or something.

Page 1/2.
>>
File: ResiDent Evil CYOA v3 - Page 2.jpg (2MB, 1360x2265px) Image search: [Google]
ResiDent Evil CYOA v3 - Page 2.jpg
2MB, 1360x2265px
>>10778154
Page 2/2.
>>
>>10775937
Build-a-familar/mage CYOA. https://pastebin.com/fsn1FZjx
>>
>>10778580
Going by what's written, the only difference between levels 2 and 3 of Sexual Aspect seem to be how many people you can affect at once. Is this correct?
>>
>>10778580
Not bad! Looking forward to a release with fitting pics :)
>>
>>10778580
To confirm, Tier 2 devotion that YOU can toggle grants nothing (10-10), whereas Tier 1 devotion that the FAMILIAR can toggle grants 10 (5+5), correct?
>>
>>10778829
Probably? I didn't know where exactly to put the boundary.

>>10778830
if I end up completing it. That's a big if.

>>10778864
Seems legit. I still dont know if the numbers need to be balanced around any, though.
>>
>>10779749
>>10759763
>And remember: If the CYOA calls for rolling (or you just feel like leaving something up to fate), use random.org (or physical dice, or something else that isn't your postnumber).
>>
>>10778580
Since at least the pastebin version still has question marks in place of a third pregnancy-alt option (under fertility goddess), how about one where it's a full-on hivemind (i.e. not only will the children be perfect copies as in tier 2, they'll also basically be extensions of the original)?
>>
>>10776977
I read that somewhere, I don't even remember. I've made the changes where these aren't in the CYOA anymore, I just read them and it makes me sound like a girl making things up about how cocks work
>>
>>10772172
>no option to be the farm dog
well, I can definitely understand, as it's not like people breed dogs on a farm and it's probably already enough work as it is right now, but it still hurts.
>>
>>10761277
Had an idea for an incest CYOA where you're a prince who has to produce a heir with a member of his royal family.
>>
Anyone have the jedi cyoa where you choose a species then roll for your choices?
>>
>>10780006
You could use Exotic to turn Caballus into a show dog or work dog, or Ares alpha into a, heh, sheep dog.

I'm planning on using Exotic Gallus to make a Snake for fun with contortion and breathplay.
>>
File: Komondor_delvin[1].jpg (505KB, 672x713px) Image search: [Google]
Komondor_delvin[1].jpg
505KB, 672x713px
>>10780263
hm, I guess that could potentially work. I thought exotic was for more closely related species. It's pretty vague though.

>Ares alpha into a, heh, sheep dog
pic related
>>
>>10772172
Hmmm... I'm torn between the Body Harness, and the Western Wear.
On one hand, I like to bind, I like to be bound, and a free point of indulgence is nice. On the other, a comfortable flannel shirt would go a long way towards not getting really depressed with the stressful situation of being forcibly turned into a subhuman sex slave.
>>
Alright guys, how many (You)s can I get?
>>
>>10780926
I honestly don't know why people bother. You will literally never beat Eternal Samefag. Why care?
>>
>>10780926

none
>>
>>10779898
I second this idea.

>>10778580
What kind of images are you looking for? (ones with or without backgrounds? color or b/w? perfect squares or any shape really?)
>>
>>10780631
I figured that was because the mental conditioning routines are pretty much set. And most of the that conditioning seems optional.
I don't intend to take the straight mental alterations, because that's kind of a turn off for me. Well, more than, "kind of," but it's fine if I can avoid it.
>>
>>10772172
Hmmm...
Hmmmmmmm...
I want to come up with suggestions to help, but my brain is fried from overwork and lack of sleep.

Clearly, the answer is coffee and cigarettes.
>>
>>10780926
Fuck (You).
>>
>>10759763
large
bubbly
slimegirl
sex
>>
>>10778580

Is there anything that isn't a cost multiple of 5? Why not divide all the costs by 5 to keep the amount of math down?
>>
>>10780926
This (You)shunter is my kind of scum, fearless and einventive
>>
>>10761140
your old dude
you hit your peak like its always the same pic with no new options added oh you say its version 2 of a cyoa but do you really think any of us know what you added that we remember the version 1 that we can see version 2. its the same and its gotten old
>>
File: cyoa_wip_full_png_4ch_1-min.png (4MB, 5000x5540px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_wip_full_png_4ch_1-min.png
4MB, 5000x5540px
Here it is , my updated work. I had to finally split this up into multiple images, because its too large of an image to post
>>
File: cyoa_wip_full_png_4ch_2-min.png (3MB, 5000x5458px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_wip_full_png_4ch_2-min.png
3MB, 5000x5458px
and this is the second part
>>
>>10782120
None of the Personality options seem to mesh with the No Treatment option for Sexuality.
>>
>>10764995
same
call me uncreative, but haveing images help immerse myself into the cyoa
im not asking for a picture book im just asking for some images in a cyoa.
>>
>>10782108
Any ETA on completion?
>>
>>10782108
>>10782120
Looking good, keep up the good work.
>>
File: The Magic Pill Part 1.jpg (2MB, 2250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
The Magic Pill Part 1.jpg
2MB, 2250x3250px
>>
File: The Magic Pill Part 2.jpg (2MB, 2250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
The Magic Pill Part 2.jpg
2MB, 2250x3250px
>>10782226
>>
File: The Magic Pill Part 3.jpg (1MB, 2250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
The Magic Pill Part 3.jpg
1MB, 2250x3250px
>>10782233
>>
File: The Magic Pill Part 4.jpg (2MB, 2250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
The Magic Pill Part 4.jpg
2MB, 2250x3250px
>>10782246
>>
>>10782205
not at all, just, "when its done". A lot of work has been done, but I dont want to put a deadline or rush anything or make it feel like work.

>>10782192
thats a good point, it was added just because lots of people wanted it, but it still doesn't fit in since the original option set isn't built around it. I'll have to add in more stuff for that.
>>
>>10782253
>>10782246
>>10782233
>>10782226
Chicken mode
starts 300 points , 2 main side effects are required, must choose a superior benefit malfunction for each superior benefit.

Benefits
Immunity = -40
Never Sleep = -35
Care Free = -25
Regeneration = -50 [SB]
Shapeshifting = -75 [SB]
Eternal Youth = -75 [SB]
Super Smart = -75 [SB]
Teleportation = -75 [SB]
Reflexes = -50
Side Effects / Drawbacks
Gender Bender = +25 [MSE]
Easy Victim = +25 [MSE]
Huge Breasts = +10
Long Rest = +35 [SBM]
Call Sign = +30 [SBM]
Long Tongue = +10
Time of Month = +40 [SBM]
Jamming = + 30 [SBM]
Bad Aim = +20 [SBM]
Perfect Digestion = -10

Combo Effect = Reincarnation

Total = +15
>>
>>10782108
You have some really nice images.
>>
>>10775866
I feel like foreskin would make more sense to be the automatic option, but I guess thats just me thinking as an american, here mutilating wieners is a long-standing tradition
>>
>>10778580
It's not bad but I think you went a bit overboard with power. Third level spells are somewhat overpowered, demigod-tier bullshit and some second level ones also seem suspicious. Especially given the fluff and the fact you don't even cast spells directly, but channel it crudely through some bound magical creature. If you can do such kind of stuff through your elf, then the elf itself should be godlike.

Personally, I'd suggest powering down the magic itself, possibly not making it spells but more vagues types of magic, just with examples - and I'd concentrate on fleshing out aspect of the familiar itself. It's the strong point of your CYOA and what its originality and difference compard to regular "choose your superpowers" is banking on.
>>
>>10782120
Height adjustment mandatory why? What if I have an owner that gets off on treating a big burly man like a sissy?
>>
>>10783001
>Height adjustment mandatory why?
If I'd feel cynical, I'd say it's because author is one of those guys who doesn't really make CYOA for you, but makes it just an opportunity so you and others can make builds tickling his fetish, which is little sissy boys.
>>
>>10783001
>What if I have an owner that gets off on treating a big burly man like a sissy?
Then your owner has no taste.
>>
File: sissy life 3dpd.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
sissy life 3dpd.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>
>>10783001
Sounds pretty gay desu senpai
>>
File: 1374556600628.png (215KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1374556600628.png
215KB, 500x375px
>>10783082
>3dpd
>>
>>10783490
>>
>>10783490
WTF is that pic
>>
>>10784127
He desires the pleasures of the flesh.
>>
>>10784127
Krusty the Klown having a heart attack
>>
>>10784149
>>10784156
Thanks
>>
File: reduced file size.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
reduced file size.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
>>
File: reduced file size 2.jpg (4MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
reduced file size 2.jpg
4MB, 1200x9000px
>>
Is there room for another option?

I feel the point of foreskin restoration - for most on the board - is restoring thay which was stolen not some freakish overgrowth fetish. Second, I'm accusing the anon of being - hell with it, this is /trash/ - a jewish subversive and troll from /pol/. Third, the picture is of primosis, and is retractable in that pic.
>>
funny how you fags can have cyoas about slavery, murder, gore and shitting monsters and praise them as high art but the moment a girl with a dick or a guy turning into a girl appears you start bitching and moaning
>>
Weak bait,.
>>
*not retractable

Danm typos and lost words.
>>
No, Goldberg, I just dont think a foreskin restoration option should be slid into a freakish fetish I never heard of before. (I want a search result page fron rule34 or similar for this.)

Lastly, please add a option for this guy, called 'overgrown foreskin'. There is room on the current page.
>>
File: trap maid 1.jpg (4MB, 1500x9800px) Image search: [Google]
trap maid 1.jpg
4MB, 1500x9800px
>>
File: trap maid 2.jpg (3MB, 1500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
trap maid 2.jpg
3MB, 1500x4500px
>>
>>10784743
>>10784962
What are you two talking about?
>>
>>10785064
>Sex
>Lovey-Dovey
>Long and straight
>Unnatural
>Feminine
>Big
>School-girl
>Lewd
>School-girl
>Skimpy
>Obedient Fem
>Submissive, Play along
>Lewd, Charming, Talkative
>Bananas
>Cleaning, Cooking, Grooming, Shopping, Finance
>>10785070
>Choker
>Kissing, Cuddling, Girl, Impregnation
>Missionary, Hugging, 69, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl

Astolfo is my cute maid boyfriend!
>>
>>10785064
Roleplayer
Dominate

Long ponytail, Dirty blonde
Girlish
Average

Schoolgirl, Skimpy/ordinary
Simple , Your t-shirt

Disobedient neutral:
Play along
Playful
Bananas

Cleaning
Relief
Cooking
Shopping
Gardening

Choker
Blowjobs, Deep throat, Cock worship ,Girl, Hugging ,Public, Undressing
Teasing Fingerlicking Reversal
Blowjob, Missionary, From behind, reverse cowgirl, table
>>
>>10783541
Great additions since the last one, but still so expensive to make a proper bimbo.
>>
>>10782226
Mad Science Mode

Benefits

Main
Immunity(-40), Perfect Look(-25), Long Life(-50), Strength(-50), Smart(-50), Reflexes(-50)

Superior
Read Minds(-50), Regeneration(-50), Mind Control(-150), Doppelganger(-50), Eternal Youth(-75), Fly(-50)

Side Effects

Main
Futanari(-20), Ever Aroused(+35), Fertility(+20), Sex Addict(+20), Feed on Lust(+25), Heat(+20), Aura of Lust(+30), Sensitive(+25), Slumber(+15)

Secondary
Reputation(+15), Unable to Talk in First Person(+15), Mute(+30), Head Off(+20), Nightmares(+15), Truth(+20), Stretchy(+25), Progenitor(-25), Inflation(+20), No'Onanism(+10), Perfect Digestion(-10), Aphrodisiac(-35), Eggs(+25)

Mutation
Change Skin Colour(+5), Fur(+10), Inhuman Eyes(+15), Tail(+10), Inhuman Feet(+10), Inhuman Ears(+5), Horns(+5), Long Tongue(+10)

Male Only
Trap(+10), Penis Tentacle(+25), Double Dick(+20), Barely Fits(+15), Dildo Dick(+20), Fuckable Dick(+15), Cum Fountain(+15), Ovipositor(+25)

Female Only
Lactation(+20), Huge Breasts(+10), Fuckable Tits(+25), Fast Pregnancy(+15), Early Adult(+40)

Superior Benefit Malfunction
Call Sign(+30), Donator(+15), Wings(+25)

Combo Effects
Succubus
Cat Girl
Brood Mother
Tentacle Devil
Telepath
Reincarnation
Nightmare

+780
>>
>>10786078
That's deliberate.
>>
>>10785064
Be the meido

>Regular
>Switch
>Messy
>Brown
>Masculine
>Hung

>Regular maid
>Work clothes
>More work clothes
>Nude

Neutral Maculine (+4n) (+2m)
>Protector
>Strong
>Productive
>Perfectionist
>Charming
>Neat freak

>Makizushi

>Cooking
>Cleaning
>Finances
>Relief

>Undressing
>Ribbons
>Cosplay

>Tease
>On top
>Reversal
Milking
Fucked silly

>From Behind
>Missionary
>Cowgirl
>Table
>69

Master, please make me aware when you need me to satisfy your sexual desires and I will bring you to orgasm repeatedly until your desires are completely satisfied, and then clean up the mess. My job is to attend to your needs to the best of my abilities, and sexual needs are no exception.
>>
File: yonokawa shena.jpg (694KB, 1190x1684px) Image search: [Google]
yonokawa shena.jpg
694KB, 1190x1684px
>>10785064
>Love
>Lovey-Dovey
>Messy
>Brown
>Feminine
>Small
>Apron
With a sweater and skirt underneath. Panties are negotiable
>Cute
>Fancy
>My T-shirt
Idk, I like it when somebody really like the way I smell
>Neutral-Fem
>Enjoying it, Pure
>Charming, Insecure, Happy, Talkative
His parents never miss the RNC
>Popsicles
>Cooking, Cleaning, Shopping, Finances, Grooming
Housewife stuff, and I won't need to pay for haircuts. I can always jump him in the shower or drag him with me, and he'll learn how to please me as time goes on. Since he'll be like a housewife, that also means he'll hang out with me in his off time.
>Vibrator (his), Vibrator (mine), Choker
He can play all he likes on his own, but my controller overrides his input
>Kissing, Warm Embrace, Cuddling, Teasing, Undressing, Girl, Emasculation, Ribbons, Blowjobs, Worship, Cum, Food, Ear nibbling, Nipple play, Clothed, Deepthroating, Cock worship, Impregnation, milking
Yes, I took most of them
>Reversal Licking (So I'm dominant still)
>Blowjob, From behind, Cowgirl, Missionary, Hugging
There, I got my trap waifu, I bring great dishonor upon my family
>>
anyone got the prison one?
>>
File: prison1.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
prison1.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
>>10788358
>>
File: prison2.jpg (3MB, 1200x9612px) Image search: [Google]
prison2.jpg
3MB, 1200x9612px
>>10788423
>>
File: prison3.jpg (3MB, 1200x9660px) Image search: [Google]
prison3.jpg
3MB, 1200x9660px
>>10788440
>>
File: 1499165426029.jpg (162KB, 602x330px) Image search: [Google]
1499165426029.jpg
162KB, 602x330px
>>10788423
thanks anon
>>
File: prison4.jpg (4MB, 1200x9483px) Image search: [Google]
prison4.jpg
4MB, 1200x9483px
>>10788455
I winder if anybody is autistic enough to make a mega build, where they make a base build in one of Tok's cyoas, then make sub builds for each interaction, like deus vult and prison for mind slaver
>>
>>10788499
Wait, you mean like a single guy who gets mindslaver powers, then works for the Templars, then becomes a super-powered plaguebearer, then gets put in charge of a prison, then takes up eromancy magic, then descends into a spiral of autistic rage and disappears?

That's a bit too Jumpchain for my tastes.
>>
>>10788499
That sounds like a cool idea and I might be autistic enough. I've spent more than a week on a single build for some CYOAs before.

I think it'd need specific rules before starting though.
>>
>>10766125
dick and vag (with balls and pornstar-sized dick)
fit
Average
Tall
Succubus
Accepting

Intelligent
Smooth Talker
Harem Master
So much money
Perfect waifu
Easy Pregnancy
STD immunity
Full Stop

Fun In public
Ball Balloons
Balloon
liquid lunch
Free Hugs
Messy
Cocksleeve

Choose your own
Modern world but everyone is futa (if not fantasy world where futa are a thing).
>>
>>10766837
I choose Succubus which already has the "sex addict" bane

so naturally I scooped up all the variants of it (save the ones that affect intelligence)
>>
File: karma.jpg (4MB, 1000x9212px) Image search: [Google]
karma.jpg
4MB, 1000x9212px
>>
>>10782988
You sure are a power hating piece of shit.
>>
>>10786183
But bimbo is a well known pill type, but it's a huge task to make while all the others are default options.
>>
File: 1495770880517.jpg (4MB, 1200x9550px) Image search: [Google]
1495770880517.jpg
4MB, 1200x9550px
>>10769572
>>
File: 1495770947436.jpg (4MB, 1200x9570px) Image search: [Google]
1495770947436.jpg
4MB, 1200x9570px
>>10790268
>>
>>10782988
I personally prefer the levels where they are at. Max effort equaling max power is fun for me.
>>
File: 1495770993264.jpg (3MB, 1200x6400px) Image search: [Google]
1495770993264.jpg
3MB, 1200x6400px
>>10790278
>>
>>10788541
No, A mindslaver making a build for the priest chasing him and the prison the magical girls will send him to
>>
File: 1482099418580.jpg (212KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1482099418580.jpg
212KB, 760x596px
>>10769175
where do those vignettes come?
>>
File: 1501650281691.jpg (228KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1501650281691.jpg
228KB, 760x596px
>>10790517
>>
>>10760042
>why do 50% of people on this earth keep fucking women
>do you niggers ever get tired of that?
No, we don't.
>>
>>10789975
You say that, but the cyoa has you as one student from an entire school full of people that use the same trick to getting magic. Do you really want to have to worry about everything around you potentially being a shapeshifted wizard capable of stopping and rewinding time, rewriting your entire personality, or just straight up rewriting reality so you never existed every time you go and try to cast Magic Missile for fun?
>>
>>10782120
The sauce on the "Height adjustment" treatment pic, please
>>
>>10790590
oh shit, thanks
>>
>>10791402
Yes, that sounds entertaining.
>>
>>10783541
As the other anon stated, definite improvement but has a few weird...quirks. For one, there's no Asian option. Also missing is a section for attractiveness--it seems a bit silly to have all these selections for your body, but nothing for your face. Plus the balance between X-tra Strength and X-Change Plus is odd. If you don't care about compensation, Xtra Strength gives a bonus 3 points (Resistance). And unless people go crazy with the disadvantages, there aren't enough points to cash in on X-Change Plus--most people are going to wind up with a balance of 0

This means that you'll often build yourself a better life and get more money by going non-permanent and taking a permanence disadvantage than just using the permanent option.
>>
>>10785064

Be maid

>Regular (at the beginning)
>Dominate

>Messy
>Unnatural
>Androgynous
>Small

>French
>Lewd
>Fancy
>Lewd dress

Neutral fem.
Feminine
>Shy
>Submissive
Neutral
>Charming
>Insecure

>Makizushi

>Cooking (7)
>Cleaning (4)
>Shopping (3)
>Grooming (2)
>Relief (0)

>>10785070

>Cat tail
>Cat ears
>Vibrator (master control)
>Choker

>Girl
>Emasculation
>Blowjob
>Petplay
>Worship
>Public
>Cum
>Clothed
>Deepthroating
>Cock worship
>Fucked silly

>Tease

>Blowjob
>From behind
>Table
>>
>>10766822
Of course you would. You would play any cyoa
>>
>>10779898
I put that in.

>>10781115
Any, really. I havn't made a CYOA before, so I thought I'd go with something simple. Probably need to be square or rectangular to look good, but I figure I'd crop pieces of the pictures out, anyway?

>>10781729
Cuz I anticipated that I might want more granularity. But then I decided to try being super simple with the setup anyway. In any case, it doesn't really make a difference, I think.

>>10782988
The third tier is overpowered as shit, I agree. That's why they should be expensive, if anything. Personally, I'm much more focused on the familiar aspect, but it seems that people want wide-ranging power, so I figure it's a fine trade-off. And I figure that I have the familiar fleshed mostly out by now, pending extra boons or somesuch.
>>
>>10764672
You're a piece of shit with terrible opinions. Lavender and updated Slut Life are the best.
>>
>>10772172
Hey, I noticed that there's no special enhancement for pigs. Cows get the milk options, sheep the fleece options, chickens the egg options, horses the strength and posture options, but nothing to enhance your pig points.
>>
>>10778580
I'm a little confused. I gain points for selecting things like 'familiar is super-strong', 'familiar is in love with you' etc?

Also, how does that second one interact with the seperate choice about how much she likes you?
>>
>>10794988
He states that the idea is that if you make the familiar too powerful and lustful, she's basically gonna dominate and rape you.
>>
>>10794988
>>10795132
Pretty much. It's a mix of 'create a waifu' against a backdrop of getting magic powers, so there's some sort of *reason* to create this waifu. You can choose to make her idealized or corrupted. Paying for devotions to get in over your head was my primary intent.

To his end, perhaps I should remove the posibility of making her 100% bonded/devoted (or at least make it vastly more expensive), but I think that some people will enjoy that, too.
>>
>>10789975
You sure a judgemental piece of shit.
>>
Pizza shit.
>>
>>10775207
>>10780006

I'm torn on the housepets idea. On the one hand, it seems like a lot of people want the option, but on the other, if I offer it, few people will choose to be a farm animal. I'm wanting to make a livestock CYOA, not a 'livestock, but you can sidestep the whole thing' CYOA.

If I do, I'm worried that I'll either be wasting my time making 1/6 of a CYOA, or 5/6 of a CYOA

>>10780638
Go with the body harness. If the stress starts getting to you, the staff will help console you and make you feel better about the whole thing. Make Stockholm syndrome work for you!

>>10781327
Well, at least the beta's good enough that it makes you want to lend a spare idea

>>10794351
Pigs will get more points in the Body shape table than the others to make up for it. Unless you've got an idea?
>>
>>10772172
For Hybridization, how about something that'd let you forego the "normal" trait set for something else that's commonly associated with your chosen type (e.g. forego the cow ears and tail, get an udder instead)?

Also, exactly how Exotic could one get with the modifier? Snake (for venom and/or eggs)? Spider (for silk, which would probably count more for Tarus than Ares - or even both - due to the more frequent and/or continuous extraction)?
>>
>>10795894
Hmm... I don't know what EDG's opinion on the matter is, but I may as well give him a snip of a build I'm considering that would be relevant.

>>10772172
Adaptive Conditioning 8
Meet you half way, huh?
Stay out of my head, and I'll physically do whatever you want.

Foundational Reset 5
A tall, lanky, and most importantly, flexible woman.
I'm going to look like Mr. Skeltal after this, but I have time to fill back out. This is going to hurt...

Hybridization (Gallus) 1
-Exotic (Scalp Feathers to Face Scales) -1
I want to be a snake...

[Season Two]

-Exotic (Scalp Feathers to Face Scales) 11

-Exotic (Tail Feathers to Back Scales) 9

-Exotic (Limb Feathers to Limb Scales) 7

-Exotic (Augmented Fingernails to Fangs) 5

Cosmetic Mods 4
-Extreme Mods
Long, forked tongue, slit pupils, and very fine scales along the rest of my skin.
Some minor cosmetic changes while they're at it, and some pigment shifting to match my new snake attributes.
If it's possible, I'd volunteer for aphrodisiac venom to be milked. It seems like that would be convenient to the powers that be around here.

Asset Enhancement 2
I figured I should get back up to a healthy weight before we continue.

Age Adjustment 0

[Season Three]

Oviparity Induction 10
-Rare Eggs
Twenty fist sized eggs a week is a lot of biomass. I'm going to need to keep up on my protein intake.
At least leathery snake eggs won't fuck up my insides if I take an elbow to the gut.

I'm also thinking of using Posture Training to practice contortion and belly dancing.

>>10795829
Right then, Western Wear with a Collar it is.
>>
>>10796013
Why would you take an elbow to the gut?
>>
>>10796083
Because sex can be rough, and I like to wrastle.
>>
>>10796013
Reminder that Exotic costs 2 slots per replaced _trait set_, not per singular trait.
>>
>>10796124
Oh, would you look at that. That definitely saves me a lot of time.
>>
File: Dick Deity CYOA v1.jpg (4MB, 1500x6100px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Deity CYOA v1.jpg
4MB, 1500x6100px
>>
>>10788423
Warden
High tech prison -10
Medium -15
Mixed prison
Vice warden Alexandra Stukova -10
>Uniform
Psycho - bondage outfit (straightjacket) -10
Watchlist - skimpy uniform -5
Standard - classic uniform
Good behaviour - no uniform -10

Powerdiisrupting drugs -5
>upgrades
DTF -10
Surveillance room -10
Armory -5
Special request (Harley Quinn, catwoman, poison ivy)

>Punishments
Heightened libido punish -10
Public use -10
Rape -10
Sex arcade treatment -20

Rare -5
Riot orgy -20
>>
>>10795829
Can cows get a second rack?
>>
>>10796013
Are you -suuuure- you don't want to take the harness? A flannel shirt being your primary source of comfort, why, that's a sad sentiment in itself, but if you take the harness...

There'll come a time when you've been tied up and used by a passing bull, and he didn't even have the decency to undo the bindings after he was through. And you'll lie there, sweaty and dripping, wondering why, why you didn't take the western costume when you had the chance, and there'll only be one answer:

[spoiler} "I wanted this" [/spoiler]

Back on topic, nothing wrong with the build except you spent too much time on exotic. It replaces entire trait sets, not individual traits, as mentioned by>>10796124

I'll need to rework the option to make that clearer.
>>
>>10793581
Okay, I'll start looking for some images for your options, do you want one for every option?
>>
>>10797682
Take extreme body mods. Right now it's a catch-all for odd stuff, but that's gonna change next version.
>>
>>10797701
Thanks dude.
And that was the idea. Probably just one for each spell/devotion (instead of 1 for each tier), cuz otherwise it may be too much work.
>>
>>10797695
What about the questions in >>10795894?
>>
>>10798289
Yeah I'm working on an option for that already
>>
File: a248997449bd192ccc86fa8bab0f0a75.jpg (237KB, 850x1242px) Image search: [Google]
a248997449bd192ccc86fa8bab0f0a75.jpg
237KB, 850x1242px
>>10797695
Hmmmm...
I'm actually still considering the harness. I'm thinking I'd also take Strength training, and turn these little impromptu grapple sessions into a two way road.
I love to be tied up and get taken advantage of, but I also like to be on the other end of that. The way I see it, if they're going to go around doing one, they should be fine with the other, and if they're not, that's not really my problem.
Do unto others, and all that.

A little sand in the eyes as I slip my leg around their neck, and I can enjoy the way they squirm in my grip, the way their blood strains to get past constricted arteries, and the way their struggles get weaker and weaker. I'll whisper sweet nothings and assurances that everything will be ok as the light fades from their eyes.
When they wake up, I'll have them tied up and all to myself. They'll be all mine, and I'll have the fun of touching, tasting, and playing around with whatever parts of their body I wish to. I don't yet know how accessible toys are on this farm, but I'll have them even if I have to smuggle them out of the conditioning labs inside myself. Besides, we'll have the expected country grown vegetables, and many forms of farm equipment have very entertainingly shaped handles. Oh, yes. We will have great fun.
For hours.

On some other notes, that did seem like a lot of wasted time on Exotic.
As an idea for a farm hand acquaintance, the only thing I could come up with was an overworked insomniac that really just needs someone to snuggle up to at night, either for sleep or recreation. It would make a handy and uncomplicated way to choose the Bunkhouse for housing.
>>
>>10772172
Wait, I had another idea. Something that limits your ability to vocalize, restricting you to the sounds of the animal you now are.
>>
>>10800014
I'll take that. Thanks!
>>
>>10795466
Nah, don't make it expensive. Being bonded/devoted doesn't stop her from overpowering you. Ever heard of a yandere? A yandere is 100% devoted to her loved one, but most of the time she'll still control/dominate him in some way. It works completely fine within the concept.
>>
>>10795466
May I make a request for a drawback where they are supernaturally good at sex (In such a way that sex drains your willpower to fight back and gets you addicted)
>>
>>10795829
>If I do, I'm worried that I'll either be wasting my time making 1/6 of a CYOA, or 5/6 of a CYOA
Ouch, yeah, I can get that. Guess you'd do it last if at all. Oh well, the pony tree is my second choice.
>>
It really is a pain in the ass that cyoas take so much time to make and what's worse /trash/ has a limit on the size of the image so we can't make lewd pdf's.
>>
>>10800356
Added that.

>>10800121
Well, I'll need to do some sort of balancing, I think. Gotta put them into a spreadsheet and/or make a few builds myself, I think.
>>
>>10800947
4 MB filesize limit and the board settings allowing PDFs are two separate matters.
>>
File: feminine forms.png (876KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
feminine forms.png
876KB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>10800947
Retard. /tg/ makes tons of lewd PDFs and lewd CYOAs.
>>
>>10788423
Warden

Hi Tech
Bioengineered
Magical

Medium

Mixed

Sil
Olivia
Niadra

Classic

Power Disabling Field

Additional Vice Warden

A-listers only:
Assistant
Elite Guards
Medical Facility
Mind reader
DTF

Fighting
Greetings 25

Futafication
rape
Monster Menagerie
Impregnation
Nightmares

Rare
Riot Orgy

Hopefully by the end of the day I can breed an army of Magical rape aliens and summon them at will.
>>
>>10801569
oh I forgot to add

>Futafication - treatment/upgrade
>rape - treatment
>Monster Menagerie
>Impregnation - upgrade
>Nightmares
>>
File: b796eefdb20cbc14b8c508d7e3af697d.png (340KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b796eefdb20cbc14b8c508d7e3af697d.png
340KB, 1024x1280px
>>10801202
I really love the idea behind this CYOA, but it needs some better formatting, and choices. For example, why not have an option that assigns all males to a certain form and all females to another, and determine which can or can't reproduce?

I'd probably pick the Trap form. That could lead to a world similar to the one in the Trap Queen CYOA.
>>
>>10801839
>Not wanting to lead your tribe of cute little girls to adorably gangrape futas
>>
>>10801962
Futa and futafags need to be shot in the back of the head repeatedly.
>>
>>10802007
That is why are getting raped
>>
>>10802055
No, touching them is disgusting. Just shoot.
>>
>>10802007
>>10802055
>>10802222

kek
>>
File: 1491462827723.jpg (288KB, 540x638px) Image search: [Google]
1491462827723.jpg
288KB, 540x638px
>>10801202
I wish this was better fleshed out so you could really make a scenario with it.
I'd love to make a world of monster girls.

Anyway, I'll take the form of the monster girl and take the look of a demon.
>>
File: Family Cyoa 1.jpg (4MB, 1133x8890px) Image search: [Google]
Family Cyoa 1.jpg
4MB, 1133x8890px
>>10761277
Other anons have told me to make this cyoa but I honestly have zero motivation. Here it goes right.
A seven page long Incest Waifu Builder cyoa with a few very simple options. The first page is introduction, changes to your own bodytype and your age (shota, Fat guy, teenager, yoing adult, adult, old man, Trap), how your father reacts to it (Dead, Oblivious Cuck, Willing Cuck, Family Affair, or Lesbian Mother), and how the would sees incest (hated, slightly strange, normal, respected).
The next three pages would go onto building your Little Sister, Big Sister, Mother, Cousin, and Aunt. And then the final page is for the Normies who would rather have non related people who have a reason to hang around your house like Childhood friends, Maids, Gardeners, Stay at home nurses, Mail woman, Delivery Girls, Petgirls, and Exotic Pet girls.
>>
File: Family Cyoa 2.jpg (1MB, 790x4692px) Image search: [Google]
Family Cyoa 2.jpg
1MB, 790x4692px
>>
File: Family Cyoa 3.jpg (1MB, 790x4692px) Image search: [Google]
Family Cyoa 3.jpg
1MB, 790x4692px
>>
>>10797721
Okay, will things like the second rack be getting a new option then?
>>
>>10802925
Yes. If they don't, you can still get them in extreme mods, though.
>>
>>10795894
I just realized I never approached a big question in this post. The answer to "how exotic can I get" is "pretty damn"

As long as you can contextualize it in one of the five categories (frequent harvest, semi frequent harvest, infrequent harvest, labor, or gaining) then it's kosher. I might actually work that language into the cyoa itself
>>
>>10802537
That sounds great anon. If you ever end up making it, I'd recommend a section regarding pregnancy where you can determine whether or not inbreeding will result in defects, or what traits your offspring will retain.
>>
>>10804209
Why would someone choose to have defects?
>>
>>10796848
>Minors Powers
Innuendo
Overflowing
Lock in Key
Inflation
Shooting Blanks

>Minor Drawbacks
Fucked Stupid, take Tasty

>Major Powers
Bodymorphing
Shared Euphoria
World Champion
Harem
Dick is Happiness
Dick-nosis

Alright, where do I go to receive these powers?
>>
>>10759827
Ugh, I've spent a lot of time fiddling with a lot more explicitly lewd options, but I think this is a better and much much simpler option for spreading the D-virus while benefiting both myself and humanity as a whole.

One Strain (120)

>Infection
Fusion +25

>Infection Rate
1 Year +5

>Virality
1% +40

>Spawns
Internal Parasite -5

>Mutation
Minor Change +5

>Mutation Sub Options
Immortality -20
Self-Sustainable -20
Enhanced Orifices -10
Enhanced Penis -10

>Parameters
Strength Level 1 -10
Agility Level 1 -10
Regeneration Level 2 -20
Invulnerability Level 4 -40
Intelligence Level 3 -30
Telepathy Level 3 -30

>Drawbacks
Sex Change +10
Infertile +5

All infected swap to the opposite gender, though some small proportion become futanari instead. Additionally they are all made extremely attractive in a number of different ways, though generally all based on my (and now theirs as well) taste. Though not quite at the level of taking the Libido drawback, all infected are much more open to and greatly enjoy sex, with humans as well as infected.

The infection spreads very slowly and affects only a tiny portion of humans, but all infected are basically impossible to kill. Being permanently trapped in some way is a terrifying risk but 100km telepathy and incredible intelligence should help with that as well. Once our numbers start to grow and we become a known quantity in the world, I can see up helping out in terms of technology and progress in general, while also going around and spreading the joy of superhuman fucking with everybody.
>>
>>10804475

You took two minor drawbacks without picking any extra minor powers. Smart bruh...
>>
>>10804820
He took one minor drawback and one extra power.
Like, brah.
>>
File: unf.jpg (15KB, 420x218px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
15KB, 420x218px
>>10799030
>>
>>10804820
How does it feel to be illiterate?
>>
>>10805848
idfd sadfio#
>>
>>10805055

He listed his extra power under the minor drawbacks

Like braouhe!
>>
>>10805848

You realize if he actually was illiterate he wouldn't be able to see nor answer that question, right?

How does it feel to be retarded?
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.