[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonymoo Thread Jolly Green Giant Edition Stories: https:/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 29

File: Sweet Mother of Moo.png (971KB, 2120x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Mother of Moo.png
971KB, 2120x1800px
Anonymoo Thread

Jolly Green Giant Edition

Stories:
https://pastebin.com/ed7FGkQd

Last:
>>10597296
>>
>>10683033
niBBa you gotta stick the desuarchive link in front of the previous thread
>>
>>10683516
>niBBa
fuck off back to twitter
>>
>>10683516
If they want Desuarch, it's literally just type Anonymoo into the search engine and set to OP only.
>>
>>10683800
no u
>>
>>10683033
go back to
>>>/pol/
you sick freaks!!!
DRUMPFTARDS
NAZIS
BIGOTS
RACCCCIIISSSSSTTTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!
>>
>>10686407
Are you high?
>>
>>10686407
This stopped being funny a long time ago anon.
>>
>>10686947
>>10687003
RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS RACISTS FASCISTS DRUMPFTARDS DIE DIE DIE FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>10683033
Y'all forgot a story

https://pastebin.com/z0k3EwsL
>>
>>10687733
https://pastebin.com/V8VYaj2B
And this story as well.
>>
>>10687824
And two other cowgirl stories, not anonymoo but nonetheless still good.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/JDude151/15107/The-Biggest-Cowgirl
https://pastebin.com/7w8A2d7H
>>
>>10687097
Trump's presidency has been ineffectual at best and embarrassing at worst so far. He'll likely go down as the most incompetent and unqualified president in the history of the United States.
>>
>>10687909
He'll be impeached by 2018 and then Hilldawg will take her rightful place as the president, she won the populate vote!
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO!!!
>>
>>10687733
>>10687824
I checked archive and put up all the Bins I could find.
>That 2nd one
It's in there under Tower_Knight Part 2.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>10686407
>>10687097
>>10687909
>>
>>10687989
stay mad drumpflkin, you know he's a FAKE PRESIDENT RUSSIAN PUPPET THAT LOST THE VOTE AND SEIZED THE WHITE HOUSE ILLEGALLY!!!
>>
>>10688019
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
This is an anonymoo thread!
What the fuck does this have to do with Trump?
>>
>>10689326
stay mad drumpftard
rural and suburban retard
drumpf btfo!
/pol/ btfo!
alt-right nazi bigots btfo!!!!!!!
>>
>>10689326
Report and ignore Anon.
>>
File: Peridot-report.jpg (21KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Peridot-report.jpg
21KB, 267x200px
>>10689542
Already did.
>>
File: 1500667012891.png (438KB, 1200x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1500667012891.png
438KB, 1200x1160px
>>
File: 1500654328742.png (664KB, 1200x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1500654328742.png
664KB, 1200x1092px
>>
File: 12456914641'.gif (1MB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
12456914641'.gif
1MB, 276x232px
>>10691110
>>10691119
Pic Related
>>
>>10683033
What if Anonymoo get pregnant?
>>
>>10694196
Lots of kids, several large kids, or one HUGE kid.
>>
>>10694773
Why not all 3 options at the same time?
>>
>>10697448
>With great pregnancy fetishes, comes greater responsibilities.
>>
>ywn get to impregnate anonymoo
>ywn get to watch the already mega-moo become a fucking giga-sized moo
>ywn need to help her attach herself to a milk pumping system to simply get rid of all the excess milk she use to make on a weekly basis, as she's making twice the amount than normal
>ywn need to buy a new couch due to her car wide hips spreading out enough to crunch a good entire section of a football stadium
>ywn need to help keep her fed on a completely healthy diet of strange cravings of varying fatty foods and oodle upon oodles of chic-fil-a runs
>ywn watch her normally food bloated gut stretch and swell with a swimming pool full of calves
>ywn need to calm her down during vicious mood swings and morning sickness with tender hugs and kisses to whatever your arms could reach of her side
>ywn need to buy a mass of pillows and blankets for a bed because the one you shared with her finally gave out once she hit her second trimester
>ywn get to bathe and wash her titanic belly in a tennis court sized bathroom
>ywn have to spend more money on new clothes and baby stuff than your parents ever spent raising you
>ywn need to plan on buying a bigger home within the last few months of anonymoo's pregnancy to simply fit her almost blue whale sized belly and school bus sizes teats and rear end in a safe comfy environment before the birth
(1/2)
>>
File: 1434325528031.gif (1019KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1434325528031.gif
1019KB, 500x373px
>>10699394
>ywn need to use a pair of step ladders to reach the top of the now much more literal than figurative mountain of a green moo to hold her bear like hand while she goes into labor for possibly a whole day
>ywn get to enjoy the sight of her crying in joy while holding a whole two flabby beefy arm fulls of little sleeping beautiful anony-calves of all various colors, shapes and sizes
>ywn get to raise the twenty different anonymoo-girls to work on your farm
>ywn come home after a hard days work planting and plowing to hear your titan green moo cheering happily at dinner to find out she's expecting again
>ywn find out that her army of scientists and doctors that helped during the birth gave a 98% chance of anonymoo becoming more fertile and likely to have twice as many offspring if she were to become pregnant again

haha, the pain never stops
(2/2)
>>
>>10699410
>The only downside is the fertility bonuses are only additive with each pregnancy and not multiplicative
>>
File: 1479453811562.jpg (24KB, 579x610px) Image search: [Google]
1479453811562.jpg
24KB, 579x610px
>>10699394
>wide hips sprending out enough to crunch a good entire section of a football stadium
Man, she is too big
>>
Sorry for no update on that long-ass Moo story I've been working on today. Wasn't feeling it and just took the day off from everything more or less.
>>
File: anonymoo comic page1 white.png (365KB, 1444x2222px) Image search: [Google]
anonymoo comic page1 white.png
365KB, 1444x2222px
A little somethin'
>>
>>10702152
>page1
Ooh. Also neat, good expressions, great curvature.
>>
>>10702152
Nice
>>
moo
>>
File: anonymoo comic page1 white.png (385KB, 1444x2222px) Image search: [Google]
anonymoo comic page1 white.png
385KB, 1444x2222px
>>
Please cease this death as I work.
>>
>>10683033
Source on this?
>>
Short update.
>Heaving your weary bulk across streets, through doors, up stairs, and into the apartment, you, want nothing more than to sit down and have a nice dinner on the couch...
>The night is still young, so maybe you can have some cuddles too
>At last in your apartment, you immediately notice a few things gone.. awry
>First, the main hall is strewn with fruits of various sizes, most notable a half-dozen watermelons
>All of them have either been smashed apart or had a hole rent deep into their core
>There's also a sticky white mess on all of them
>Stepping gingerly to avoid slipping upon these desecrated fruits, you make your way further in until you can see into the kitche-
>More fruit
>And there's three, probably full, kegs lined up along the window next to the end-counter
>Anon is just humming a diddy while adding some shallots to the soup he's brewing
>You moo quizzically at him to which he responds "Your milk is amazing moo.. And I kinda got a little carried away with the fruit I was gonna make us a fruit salad with..."
>You point a finger of accusation at the kegs in the corner to which he responds "Oh, uh, I picked those up on the way home. Just in case. You don't *have* to drink them."
>Not wanting to stay mad at the cutie, you give him the benefit of the doubt, lumber over, and kiss the cook on the top of his head, gently caressing him as his torso gently vanishes between your tits
>The next few hours are spent power-chugging some cream of mushroom soup, lightly salted, mixed to a gentle froth, and just a hint of something sweet
>The process of lumbering over to the poor couch-bed as it is now proves very taxing as you fall back onto it
>You tilt to one side and beckon with a single crooked finger for your cuddle toy to join you, noting how your fingers are gently squishing together, just a bit perturbed by how fat you are getting
>Anon joins you, snuggling up by your bloated side
1/2
>>
>>10713127
>"You know, I'm glad you left that surprise for me in the tub. It's just what the soup needed, honestly."
>Already half-asleep, you look over at him, perplexed, before realizing he means your milk
>You let out a moo of annoyance at the fact you just drank a small ocean of your own fatty milk
>Then, the scent hits you
>Poor little Anon is hard as a rock, the thing trying to force its way out of his pants
>The prospect of fucking is exhausting in and of itself, so you roll over, exposing your bloated belly to the sky, letting out a moo of contentment
>The last thing you see and hear as you black out are that of Anon, pants already off, climbing atop you and positioning to pound your gut like some sort of primal beast and a tree hole
>You smile, reveling in the sight of that beast of a dong and a happy Anon, falling off to sleep
2/2

Now, I could end the chapter here and go into phase 3 or we can have a dream sequence. Input?
>>
>>10713151
>dream sequence
Go with this.
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>10714210
Absorption into an alien hive-mind.
>>
>>10714240
So 4chan?
>>
Well, this is depressing.
>>
File: cybermananon_anonymoostretch.png (155KB, 647x981px) Image search: [Google]
cybermananon_anonymoostretch.png
155KB, 647x981px
>>
Wow, what the fuck happened to this thread. The last two were so lively.
>>
>>10724641
I'm hoping the weekend will revitalize us a bit.
>>
I like it when the moo is humongous
>>
>>10713151
A dream sequence is a must-have.
>>
Isn't that just a green Toriel?
>>
>>10714210
>>10727214
Dream sequence it is. Be done sooner or later.
>>
>>10724641
I dunno, but I might write something up to bring back traffic if it keeps slowing down like this.
>>
>Moo
>Moooooo
>Moo-moo moo. Moo.
>Moo moo? Mooo!
>Mooooooooooo~
>>
>>10729918
FUCKMOO
>>
Eh, I'm in the mood for a short story. Suggestions?
>>
>>10732675
Moo goes to the gym and gets somewhat musclefat?
>>
>>10732675
Mommy moo, breastfeeding and snuggling with anon.
>>
>>10734150
>>10734312
Both worthy ideas. I'll figure something out.
>>
File: 1500131576801.png (353KB, 1080x983px) Image search: [Google]
1500131576801.png
353KB, 1080x983px
You drink some expired milk and transform into Anonymoo.

What do?
>>
>>10738607
Jam both of my nips into two anons' mouths and plump them up with my creamy, calorie-dense milk, obviously.
>>
>>10738607
Go and shitpost on 4chan like nothing has changed.
>>
>>10732675

Moo grows a dick and does lewd things to Anon with it.
>>
>You awake in a cold sweat, looking about
>The landscape is a pale green around you, the sky a curious shade of white
>Wait, you can see the sky?
>You try desperately to heave yourself up, but find you cannot
>You try to move your arms, but find they feel.. distant and sluggish
>Attempting to tilt your head down for a better view, you realize:
>You are the landscape
>The rolling mountains that peak off in the distance, torrents of white substance pouring out from their caps are your tits
>Your face is so engorged it's physically impossible to move your head down to a decent angle
>And now, coming out of your stupor, you can feel it all
>Your entire body rests atop a great grassy plain, the grass under your ass long-dead
>Your toes can still wiggle the tiniest bit as your calves continue to press into them
>Your tits are pure bliss without anyone even touching them
>Your belly has far overtaken your tits for frontal supremacy, becoming like a great wall at your front
>There used to be a forest behind you, but it was clear-cut for your future volume increases
>You can feel Anon, his engorged muscles heaving his rippling bulk up your side as he brings yet another mega-packed backpack of snacks and goodies
>His titanic junk is rhythmically slapping against your side, exciting you with every smack
>He finally crests after what feels like days, chiseled form with a modest portion of fat to bear-out his figure, Anon looks utterly stunning and ready to do all the heavy lifting
>You moo contentedly as he starts telling you sweet nothings and stuffing various snack foods into your waiting maw
>As you get lost in the feeding session, all you can think is that "life is wonderful."

End of Chapter 2, A Long Day for Moo. More soon fellow degenerates. I know it's kinda short, but I like it, so I hope you nerds do too. We will return to control of Anon in Chapter 3.
>>
Maybe we should retire the thread?
>>
>>10738774

Fine, I'll write it myself.
>>
We've been dead for like a week.
>>
Loud House is currently up to 4 threads and rising.
>>
>>10751936
Yeesh.

Wish this thread was allowed on /d/, it'd get a ton of fucking traffic.

Fucking mods going and shutting down the writefag/caption threads was probably the shittiest thing that happened in a while on that board.
>>
File: _.jpg (101KB, 849x871px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
101KB, 849x871px
>>
>>10752219
Agreed. And it was literally just 1 mod who led the movement because they are a word-hating shit-bag.
>>
This is my last bump. Live or die trying.
>>
I say once this guy finishes his story we let the thread die for good
>>
>>10756567
Haha. M8, "finishing" my story could take months.
>>
>>10756567
fag
>>
How can an I evolve my gf to Anonymoo lvl?
>>
>>10760830
Build muscle then pack over with lots of fat.

Not too much fat though, you'll be going down the medical problems route.
>>
>>10762423
This

Building muscle while gaining weight will turn out much better than just gaining fat

Real life fatties that aren't also fairly strong are usually unhealthy, lazy, and covered in cellulite
>>
Bumping for best moo
>>
Its real dead hours
>>
Anyone else here?
>>
>>10767251
Yeah, I just don't really have anything to say.
>>
>>10767251
I'm always here, Anon.
>>
Please don't die on me moo.
>>
>>10769607
How big of a casket would a Moo need?
>>
>Forgot about Moo story for a day
Update eventually. I haven't forgotten.
>>
>>10779376
I think I might make a sequel to cinna-bunny if it keeps going slow like this.
>>
>>10780627
>cinna-bunny
That's the writer's name.
>>
>>10781594
Oh, I thought it was the name of the story.

Weird, but I guess it makes sense.
>>
>>10782228
I'm happy to change it if the author/Anon has a better idea.
*wouldn't apply until next thread due to me being a 'tard and saving the Paste as Guest.
>>
>>10783588
Eh, I'd rather just keep it as anonymous.

While Cinnabunny does have a nice ring to it, it's not something I'll be writing that'll warrant a name.
>>
A pity.
>>
>>10744018
>>You are the landscape
>>The rolling mountains that peak off in the distance, torrents of white substance pouring out from their caps are your tits
My dream right here.
>>
I pity us right now.
>>
File: 14.png (50KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
50KB, 209x193px
>>
Chapter 3 opens.
>Be Anon
>After viciously assaulting the bloated belly of your roommate, girlfriend at this point, you passed out atop her engorged form in pure contentment
>Life is good
>The next morning, you awake as contentedly as you slept, between the sizable mountains of your Moo's titties
>As always, the scent of coffee brewing rouses Moo in all her jiggling glory from sleep
>You settle down at the island and enjoy your cup of joe, but instead of watching Moo get her own, she seems to be more interested in nestling you between her tits this morning, gently mooing and smooshing against your back
>"What is it, sunshine?"
>Her phone dangles down in front of your face, reading "I've made up my mind and I'm all yours.~"
>You blink and reread it a few times before leaning back and looking at your blushing Moo-titan
>Her squiggly face is scrunched up slightly waiting for an answer
>You grin up at her like a kid getting a game console for his 8th birthday and drag her face down, locking lips in this awkward position, uncaring
>Life seems to just flow by now, hours of work fade away at the prospect of getting home and playing with Moo
>Days turn to weeks, making huge meals for her, and chugging her own milk with her every night
>Weekends are mostly spent indoors with the occasional outing to a restaurant
>After less than a week of this Hedonism, Moo became too fat to properly fit in a doorway, which led to an impromptu sex-scene that left her writing on the floor, mooing for more, her Milk has done your dong some legendary service judging by the volume of semen pouring out of her as you dislodge
>Either way, Moo is no longer a virgin thanks to that incident and now her door, the front door of your apartment, and the stairwell doors are now all double-wide
1/3
>>
>>10800935
>When you brought up that virgin thing, she turned a shade of red like that of a tomato spread across her face, mooing awkwardly until you assured her it was fine, wrapping her ever-increasing midsection in a snug hug like a bug in a rug
>We're going to fast forward a few months now, Summer is just starting and the temperatures are hitting Moo like a truck, so much so that she's actively pushed you off simply to keep her as cool as possible
>She mostly binges on ice cream now, being far more lethargic in the home now, but unfazed at work due to the heavily-regulated temperature-control system the SMP uses
>She has also gotten utterly titanic to the point her hips are beginning to wedge slightly in the double-wide doors, her tits and ass have ballooned to the point you could almost hide between them, and her gut has enlarged steadily, more like a spare tire on its own, like the bottleneck of an hourglass in comparison to the rest of her
>Every day, you've told her you love her, usually responded to with a gentle Moo, sometimes a text saying she loves you
>You have also changed as time has gone by
>Musculature and a soft down of flab has found its way onto your body, not a whole lot in either regard, but your dick has seen some serious improvements, clocking in at a foot and a half and over half the width of your leg in size
>And Anonymoo loves when you use that thing on her, vaginal, anal, naval, oral, even just grinding and paizuri, until the heat-wave, fucking has been a regular thing, but she's blue-balled you for close to a week and a half now
>But, against your better judgment, you've held out, cause she's the only one you want to give it to now, although the prospect of dumping it in the tub has been considerable as well
>It's Sunday and you've had enough of abstaining from intercourse
2/3
>>
>>10800960
>Moo is on the couch, same as always, fans all around blowing on her as she lazes about, the couch was replaced with a bed simply because it was easier than trying to fit her on a couch, her hips still ooze off the sides
>You climb atop the bed and stand over your jelly-belly babe and say plainly "I'm sorry, but I need to do this."
>She moos quizzically, leaning up and watching as you unsheathe your devil's meat, wielding the beast with two hands, trying to jack yourself off
>Realizing you are gonna blow, Moo's eyes widen slowly as she see you're serious
>She begins mooing distressedly and waving her blubbery arms at you, indicating she doesn't want that
>As you continue, you can feel the pressure building, thick globs of pre-cum already dropping out the fattened tip onto her gelatinous thighs
>"I.. I need to, Moo." A look of intense distress and pleasure comes over your face, collapsing atop Moo as your artillery canon fires off between you two, coating both your torsos and faces, as well as a considerable portion of the wall behind Moo, white-hot man-milk constantly pouring out as you slowly come to atop Moo
>She's not even mad, just licking herself clean as well as you
>Seeing you're awake, she manages to fish her phone out of her bosom, completely dry and pads out "I'm sorry hun, I've been selfish for a while, but you're right, I shouldn't neglect you. <3"
>Given the overbearing heat, you two eventually agree to once a week until it cools down, you have to concede that, while laying atop your Cowgirl, her body was utterly on fire
>Things got more enjoyable over the next few months as she and you continued to balloon out in your own ways.. until one day in late October
3/3
I'm taking a heavily accelerated pace for the moment, but don't fret if that's not your thing. We'll get back to the slow and steady "events in everyday life of Anon and Moo" soon.
>>
>>10800935
>>10800960
>>10800986
Fucking wonderful man, will be paitently waiting for more.
>>
>>10801327
I'm glad you like it, Anon. I'm gonna go play some Bioshock 2.
>>
>>10800960
>sometimes a text saying she loves you
muh heart
muh dick
Fetishy stuff is great, especially the belly sex, but there's something about just love that gets my doki dokis going.
>>
>>10800935
>>10800960
>>10800986
Y E S
M O R E
>>
>page 9
not so fast nigga
>>
>>10800935
>>10800960
>>10800986
Fucking fantastic, I love the progression
>>
So time to come clean, I've been gone for like a week and I was samefagging like all getout in response to the greentexts being posted at that time in the first couple of threads. Browsing through this thread I see its been more dead than not, so half sorry about that and half just saying whats up.
>>
>>10807440
>
Well, that's a little depressing. But whatever. We've been soldiering on just fine.
>>
>>10807440
what?
>>
>>10803047
If you insist. I probably should anyway, since I'm gonna be bingeing on Path of Exile come Friday.

>October 29th, 2016
>Our protagonists are sitting on their bed-couch in their apartment just watching whatever is on
>It's a SpongeBob marathon on Nick of all things
>You are gently massaging the belly of the much larger cowgirl, who is munching on pretzels and drinking from an extra-jumbo orange Fanta
>"Good afternoon citizens, we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for a very important announcement... I.. well, I don't entirely know how to put this, but the People's Republic of China has launched a series of nuclear arms at the United States and Russia. Estimated arrival is four hours to the Americas and trajectories span the width of the United States..."
>The newscaster, a middle-aged man whose hair is showing the slightest twinge of gray, but is otherwise a stunning piece of brown, pales as someone hands him a printout
>"I.. I have just received news that the Russian Federation has launched countermeasures against the People's Republic of China as well as several European states. Simply put.. I suppose the end of the world is here. It's been fun, Joseph Allan signing off."
>The screen goes black, replaced by a generic technical difficulties screen
>During this, Anonymoo's personality shifted, sitting up, eye.. wherever her eye should be growing wider by the second
>With the sign-off, Moo says nothing, stands up, stock-still and then rushes to the fridge
>You sit there, a little dazed before joining her, asking her what the hell
>In mere moments, her phone is out and you're holding it with the message "Pack up and follow me NOW"
>You grab some clothes, a book, a deck of cards, and as much food as you can and stuff it into a suitcase you keep for vacations, as old as when you first moved here
1/5
>>
>>10808839
>By the time you're done, Moo has packed a satchel, 2 suitcases, a backpack (how the fuck did she manage that over her arm?), and a fanny-pack of stuff and is waiting by the door
>Without another word, she's bounding out into the hall, utterly obliterating the doors and not even opening them, splinters and bits of metal knob and hinge flying outward
>Other people are sprinting for the elevator and stairwell as well
>Were it not for the urgency of the situation, you'd have been ogling Moo's titanic ass, a good bit wider than the doors she was ramming it through
>The metal stairwell door is no match, shearing off from the sheer force of the flesh balloon barreling into it
>Down the stairs, other people pressing into the walls as she powers on down, staying back for you out of courtesy and a touch of fear
>Main hall, more ruined doors, street
>37th Street is an absolute chaos and it's been less than 5 minutes since the doomsday announcement
>The digital clock-tower a ways to the left down the street has had its digital clock-face replaced with a timer counting down, 2 hours 45 minutes and some seconds...
>Moo is charging north and before long, you're following, the way mostly cleared, most everyone in the streets flipping out
>Rounding the final corner on her mad dash, Moo halts in front of an alleyway, you crash into titanic tush like a jumbo airbag in a car wreck
>Then she's off between the buildings, you following swiftly after, lungs starting to burn
>Onto a loading dock and into a warehouse, you goggle a bit at the size, the storage area has to be several stories high, various workers in overalls and hardhats on lifts taking all sorts of stuff down and transporting them through some plastic curtains
>Into sanitized halls, you find yourself being dragged onto an elevator by Moo since you're a bit too slow
>There are other cows and similar Anony-beasts as well as a few humans, a mixture of scientists and store-room workers
2/5
>>
>>10808864
>Suffice, it's utterly packed and all the Anonymoo-like are stone-faced, as are the scientists and hard-hat people
>One of the scientists, name-badge Arkengarth, speaks calmly to you "This must be very confusing. It will all be explained in due time, but I am glad Moo managed to get you here so quickly. About 10 minutes more and the riots would probably be too hazardous for one of her bulk."
>The freight elevator judders to life, clearly designed for extreme loads, but still groaning under the weight of them all
>It opens out into an exceptionally wide hallway lined with glass rooms
>The whole party moves towards the largest one, marked as the Living Area as you pass by the placard on a support strut
>Coming inside with all the others, the room is barren white except for a large quantity of storage crates stacked against one side and a rainbow vomit of various cowgirls and company
>Over by the far end, on a raised platform, there are a few odd cows, one who only has one eye is wearing a muzzle, a handler keeping her in place, hands tied behind her back, she seems to be having a pleasant chat with her handler nonetheless, more details cannot be made out as Moo is keeping you right by her side towards the front with most of the scientists
>Up there as well is a cow on fire, she seems unfazed, just lazing with her handler standing idly by, chatting with her
>There's a glass jar with some sort of slime in it who is roiling about having the time of her life as 2 construction dudes tape down the container
>Also up there are a normal-looking cow and a night-black-skinned cowgirl of exceptionally normal proportions, but with a huge mess of ebony-black hair
>Many cowgirls seem to be huddled around a radio on a crate in the room's center, listening to the radio broadcasts... It's the End of the World is playing on loop
3/5
>>
>>10808882
>Sitting around for close to 40 minutes, you and Moo just cuddling and others joining in, a smattering of more cows funnel in along with more workers and crates
>Until finally, what you assume is the last of the people enter the Living Area
>And then... the whole damn place starts moving downward!
>Moo soothes your shock with head-pats as you nestle deeper into her cleavage
>Some snobbish French dude in a business suit and a lab coat has gotten up on a crate and begun speaking...
>"For the few of you who don't know, I am Javert, head of the SMP. The day of reckoning has come. The end of the world. And we here at the SMP, farm Anons and humans alike, have been preparing for such a situation for almost 80 years now. I inherited it from my father twenty years ago on my 18th birthday. I didn't believe I'd ever see this day, but we're here and I will do my job."
>"Our motto is Secure, Moo Protect, in reference to the fact most of our non-human workers are cow-breeds. We find them, especially the oddballs, and ensure their safety. In the event of world war 3, our duty continues and our underground Habitat has been build with this purpose in mind. We have supplies prepared to last several hundred years suitably and we have taken every precaution. If you turn around, you can see this enclosure now."
>You do so, eyes widening at the size of the room you now find yourself in, it's got to be at least forty acres wide and half as long!
>"In addition, something most of our workers and beast-likes alike weren't privy to, this is only part of the Habitat. An inhuman quantity of money was poured into this project. There are myriad across the world, but this one is Vault M. Once everyone and everything has been unloaded from the Living Area platform, we will initiate final lockdown procedures."
>Within a minute's time, the platform had landed and everyone was filing off
4/5
>>
>>10808905
>You finally spotted a few other humans in the crowd that were not workers in any capacity, both male and female, each one paired with a cow except for one Chad-dude who had two cowgirls, one draped over each side of him, snuggling a bulging bicep apiece, they were probably on the other side of the great cuddle heap the center had been
>The current enclosure featured a small forest, some grassy plains, a modest beach, and a cavern off to the side
>Settling back down on the grassy plain with Moo, it's not long before the Living Room platform is rising again
>As it passes into the tunnel and out of the room's ceiling, a thick slab of steel plate, similar to the rest of the ceiling, shifts over the shaft
>And then the entire enclosure shakes to life, shifting downward through another tunnel, going deep into the earth
>After what feels like forever of watching steel wall, your view opens up into what might as well be a country town and the nearby land, but a touch smaller and with a good bit of farmland
>You can't even get a good bearing of the room, but as the enclosure passes into open air fully, another steel plate shunks into place over the tunnel
>"Welcome to paradise." Javert comments

5/5 And so ends my shortest planned chapter, "Explosions of the Moo Variety." Next time, when I get around to it, underground life and daily happenings. The revelation of plans unknown. And of course, another segment with control of Anonymoo. If you got any questions, now's a great time to ask.
>>
>>10808921
>Shortest chapter
>Almost 14K character
Good enough for me.
>>
File: 1480022856572.png (2MB, 2786x2314px) Image search: [Google]
1480022856572.png
2MB, 2786x2314px
>>10807440
What are you talking about?
You're the only person in this thread.
>>
>>10808921
>Nuclear apocalypse into Vault Paradise
Sure, why not, I'm on board for the ride
>>
File: ROSEN.gif (3MB, 283x204px) Image search: [Google]
ROSEN.gif
3MB, 283x204px
>>10808921
>The world cleansed by nuclear fire, a small portion of it's population surviving in Earth-entombed paradise

Well, you know what that means.

Time to re-populate.
>>
>>10808921
I like this twist anon, despite the grimness of it-
It's something you don't see everyday.
>>
>>10809407
>>10809507
>>10809808
>>10810580
I'm glad you guys like it. I'm gonna sleep now and after I finish up work tomorrow, I'll see if I can't pound out part 1 of Chapter 4. This is one of the few stories I feel utterly committed to and plan to follow through to completion, somehow.
>TFW laying out plans for the chapters folllowing
This gon' be hell.
>>
>>10811282
Groovy, Anon. We thank you for it. Liking all of it so far, from the changes to Anon and Moo to the SMP.
>>
Is there some kind of Moobooru?
>captcha - quality zone
>>
>>10811886
No not currently and I'd opt to not make one, honestly.
>>
File: 1500762172129.png (184KB, 1106x650px) Image search: [Google]
1500762172129.png
184KB, 1106x650px
>>10811886
Despite the best efforts of valiant drawbros, there's barely enough moo to fill up two pages, if that.
>>
>>10813259
I want more moomojis
>>
Plz.
>>
She'd be great to just rest on top of her, you'd sink into her like a beanbag chair.
>>
>>10818392
Complete with pleasant gurgles and sloshing.
>>
blurp
>>
Ideal size for a Moo?
>>
File: anonymoooooo.png (9KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
anonymoooooo.png
9KB, 800x600px
Quick, how will you save the adorable and cuddly Anonymoo Princess from the evil clutches of Nega-Anon—

Wait a minute, am I in the right thread?
>>
>>10823589
No, you aren't.
>>10797688
Also, insult his ! face.
>>
>>10823606
It was a joke, I was just posting it in both threads because it's a crossover, get it?

Oh well, people may not appreciate it here.
>>
>>10823648
Nah, I appreciate, famiglia. But do keep it to the other thread in general in terms of more updates. <3
>>
>>10822560
Beeg
>>
Moo
>>
File: 1484124415842.png (329KB, 910x893px) Image search: [Google]
1484124415842.png
329KB, 910x893px
>>
>>
Sweet mother of Moo.
>>
>>10738607
Work out. I want some muscle to go with my huge lactating tits and cow parts, not fat.
>>
OH FUCK PAGE 11
>>
File: 1452260759287.gif (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1452260759287.gif
12KB, 250x242px
p l e a s e d o n t d i e
>>
>>10833527
Needs moar booty
>>
>TFW contentless thread
>>
>>10830291
sauce?
>>
Sorry for not updating in a few days. Soon.
>>
>>10858338
Soon(tm) or soon?
>>
>>10860075
Hopefully within the next few hours. I cleared the first half of Act 6 in Path of Exile, so I'm content to work on the story now. No idea how long today's update will be, but I'm aiming for 3.5-4 posts-worth.
>>
Chapter 4.
>You help with the unpacking, trying your best to memorize the names of the people you'll be spending the rest of your life, but there are just too many, cowgirls, humans, they almost all bleed together
>After a little over an hour, a great rumbling fills the whole facility, you can only assume it's a bomb landing somewhere relatively close
>Eventually, you and Moo get your home, a custom-fit home for a deity of corpulence such as Anonymoo, with enough room for a companion and then some, furnishings are sparse, a super-wide mattress that dwarfs a King atop a stone slab, a living area with a smaller bed to act as a couch, a radio, a few closets, fully-functioning bathroom fit for your meaty maiden, and a couple board games and the like
>It's not much, but given the circumstance you can't complain, you're alive and you got the love of your life by your side, equally somber, but even she cracks a smile when you hug her close
>You settle on the couch fiddling with the radio as Moo does business stuff with the scientists
>In your time with the thing before her return, you find out that it's custom-built to tap into both a local station that a catgirl and a scientist woman run as well as some lines that run to above-ground to read local signals
>The former is silent presently, but the latter is mostly static except for one channel which is playing death metal and the announcer, a haggard-sounding black dude, interjects between songs about whatever's next and that as long as he's alive, radio will live on
>It makes you wonder what kind of magic the SMP did to get these lines working, given the nuclear explosion would probably cover everything in nuclear fallout and ash and deaden everything
>But then Moo heaves her ponderous bulk in through the front door and sweeps you off you feet in a body-engulfing hug, mooing at you happily
>It would seem she's happy you made it too
1/4
>>
>>10860855
>After looking over the schedule with her, you figure out the schedule of wake and sleep, when the lights go off and when they come on again for the most part
>That is, most of them anyway, street lamps stay on during "night" for the nocturnal members of the facility and those that just prefer night as well as in-home lights at the resident's discretion
>Either way, you end up in bed nestled atop the meaty mass of Moo, passing out within minutes
>The next morning, you awake, but you find it still exceptionally dark
>It takes a good minute before you realize you can't move your arms
>Moo is on top of you, holding you in place with her incredible bulk
>She's also still asleep
>The sensation is quite pleasant as you revel in it, unable to so much as move a pinky toe
>Before long, Moo awakes as well, gazing lovingly at you before planting a kiss on your lips
>Heaving herself from the bed, the two of you start the day, getting dressed in the usual garb, making some coffee from the maker on a shelf, plugged into the same outlet as the Radio
>Outside, the town is bustling to and fro, animal women and humans heading to their various work and milking stations
>With a soft moo and a smile, Anonymoo drags you off towards one of the soft-white buildings with a picture of a milk bottle stamped above the doorway
>Inside is a cacophony of moos, baas, and other bestial noises as the residents get milked by their handlers/lovers/extra lab-techs who aren't doing anything
>Moo drags you over to one of the larger stalls, probably designed with her in mind, settling on the hay bales there and undoing her top before shifting position as a bar slides out of the wall for her to lean on, massive titties positioned over a drain pipe
>You gaze at her in awe before coming back to reality when she produces her phone and shows you the message "Milk me, stud."
>She doesn't really have to tell you twice as you get down to business
2/4
>>
>>10860873
>Stepping forth like a batter to the home plate, you position yourself in front of the jiggly green cow-titan
>You begin teasing each nipple, already hard from the regulated air in the room, tweaking their engorged masses of soft-white tenderness, the barest hint of green in their form
>In no time at all, Moo is letting out a modest trickle
>More tweaking, grabbing and twisting, moans of bliss emanating from your Moo, the trickle turns to a stream
>Mashing yourself between her tits, you lock lips with Moo, still holding fast with your hands as they abuse her nipples, the stream turning to a torrent of white wonderful gushing forth
>The drain can't even keep up as milk begins to pool at your feet
>Neighboring stall attendants and beasts alike are looking on in amusement, calling out words/sounds of encouragement
>Moo is getting more and more flushed, either from embarrassment of being the center of attention or from arousal, you'll find out later
>Just grinding against her, hands twisting her nipples to and fro and just taking them for a hard ride, it feels like an age before she finally empties out, one massive gush that flows out into the main area before finally returning to a gentle trickle before ceasing
>Poor Moo looks utterly exhausted as you step back, catching your breath against the fence separating her stall from the one to your right
>Hefting herself up, Moo seems to regain her composure, the bar returning to its hiding spot in the right stall separator
>Stepping out, she takes your hand and leads you out, a bit too stern-faced about it, catcalls and laughs follow you out the door as she drags you to the side of the building
>Her phone is in your face reading "God, I forgot how much I hate publicly being milked. I'll need to talk to Javert about getting a pipe installed at the house."
>You tell her you had fun, but if it's that big of a problem, you're happy to milk her wherever
3/4
>>
>>10860895
>Her emotions seem to melt away to happiness as you hug her huge honkers and the rest of her, best you can
>With every kiss, she turns more and more (metaphorically) to putty in your hands as you bed her down in the grass
>Whipping forth your wargod cock, she's on her hands and knees just like that, licking the oversized tip zealously, kissing it, running her tongue down the shaft, mooing gently
>You get lost in the motions as she begins taking your length into her mouth... back and forth.. back and forth
>It's not long at all before your cock is spazming and you grab poor Moo by the horns and ram your dick all the way down her throat, her face going wide in shock as her stomach fills with hot seed
>After close to a minute, she has to come up for air, your cock still spewing molten jizz forth like a cock volcano
>Instead of taking the tip, she just lets it coat her face like a mud-mask
>Finally, it stops as you collapse forward into the waiting arms of Moo who uses one hand to wipe it all off and licks her arm clean
>If every day is like this, you'll never want to leave, you reason
4/4 More at some point on the rest of their day and mayhaps the days to come.
>>
>>10860912
Hot damn
That's a lot of jizz
I like it
>>
>>10860912
Drink more milk!
Get even bigger and make even bigger cumshots to fill our moo with!
>>
>>10861074
>Get too big.
>Get carted to public milking area because moo doesn't have the capacity to handle your legendary loads.
>Weeks later
>The whole base has turned into a bastion of sex and degeneracy.
>Cum froths in the hot tub, milk floods the pools, the showers pump out sweat.
>Several generations later, this is all normal.
>They cum up to the surface.
>World is somewhat ruined, but after several hunna years, a sex-based society rises out of it.

Would buy a cryo chamber for that 10/10
>>
>>10861242
>>Get too big.
no
>>moo doesn't have the capacity to handle your legendary loads.
no
>>
>>10738607
Start making $$$ online
>>
Moo
>>
File: cow12.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
cow12.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>
File: anonymoo_by_snugundies-db36v1p.png (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
anonymoo_by_snugundies-db36v1p.png
80KB, 500x500px
>>
>>10874799
Just imagine snuggling between those titties on a cold winter's night.
>>
moo
>>
File: extremlyangery.png (661KB, 724x1302px) Image search: [Google]
extremlyangery.png
661KB, 724x1302px
DONT YOU DIE ON ME
>>
>>10885590
it's okay to have threads die sometimes if they aren't popular
>>
At this point, I don't care. Sleep well thread.
>>
Why is anonymoo so fat?
>>
>>10890678
She needs all the calories she can get for milk production, and she needs some support for those giant milkjugs. Being more cuddly and cute is a bonus.
>>
>>10833527
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK YES

>tfw no gf like Moo ;_;
>>
>>10890678
she's a cow, duh
>>
>>10890852
excuses excuses
>>
>>10890678
You wouldn't milk a skinny cow
>>
>>10890852
I love this description
>>
moo
>>
File: tumblr_otiqyks1GS1tuyh4fo1_1280.png (782KB, 1150x1445px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otiqyks1GS1tuyh4fo1_1280.png
782KB, 1150x1445px
>>
ded
>>
File: 1494173994539.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494173994539.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>10901401
NO
>>
>>10901401
Sorry there's been multi-day gaps between my updates and nobody else is doing much.
>>
>>10903857
Writefag here, been working on another fetish-fueled story.

Doing it in chunks, should finish tonight.
>>
>>10904199
I look forward to it, friend.
>>
>>10904199
>>10907238
Gah, not tonight or so.

But here's a sizeable chunk to get you hooked.

>It's nearing summer again.
>That time of year, when friends go out and do stuff, the time of year when people get together and have fun.
>And you're stuck in college summer classes doing a field trip to a local ranch to study the biology there.
>It's you, a femanon you've barely talked to, and another guy all smacked into a group.
>So far, you've managed to get 2 out of 10 entries done in the journal, but more information is needed.
>Dudeanon suggests checking out the restricted part of the ranch, the main facility that almost looks like a factory.
>Windowless and grey, it's existence dotted the idyllic fields and crops, almost out of place.
>You go against the idea, but Femanon is all for it.
>Leaving you behind to pull the rest of the entries out of your ass, you quickly find yourself wandering from place to place in a depserate attempt to finish the assignment.
>The sun lowers ever so slightly as you mindlessly toil on, time has no meaning for you.
>Finally, a scream pierces the air.
>Jolted from your studious trance, you look up as dudeanon barrels past you, screaming something about amazons.
>Packing up what's left of the work, you stand up-and your gut falls down when it hits you that Femanon is still back there.
>Sprinting through the cornfields, hopping over fences, crashing through the wheat, you rush towards the installation, despite the foreboding "no tresspassing" signs all around.
>Picking up a stray stick and pushing up the electric wire, you wiggle your way through to the other side.
>A door is left ajar and a high-pitched, short scream is emitted from within the light.
>Rushing towards the entrance, you slow down and quietly peek around the corner.
>>
>>10909123
Great start. Leaves me wanting more.
>>
moo
>>
>>10909123
>Tubes, tubes everywhere.
>What you assume to be milk flows through them, pumping along as whirrs, clicks, and other various factory noises assault your ears.
>Panning around the environment, your eyes stop on Femanon, sitting in a pool of milk shaking and crying.
>"Oh, so we have another guest."
>Before you can swivel your head to the left to figure out what direction the voice came in, a massive hand shoots around the door and grabs your shirt collar.
>Yanked and flipped over, you're thrown to the ground several feet away as the metallic wall slams shut.
>Quickly, you scramble over to find yourself face to face with...
>Well, at least you understood what Dudeanon was talking about.
>Tanned skin, brunette, a somewhat soft-featured face, and muscle.
>Lots of it.
>She's got sculpted thighs double yours, standing 7-8 feet tall, rippling abs shining against the white floodlights, imagine T H I C C but muscle more so.
>She adjusts her frame, shifting and shaking the twin volleyballs stuffed into the plaid shirt, skin spilling out between the buttons and almost over the top.
>Her thick nipples push out from the fabric, stiff from the cold air in the building.
>As you stare, you can feel yourself becoming both horrified and horny at the same time, your dick going full Switzerland mode in figuring out whether to shrink or grow.
>"You know, I never did get any data on male exposure to rbST+...I wonder..."
>She eyes you hungrily, her tanned features flexing as gears crank along in her mind.
>"Eh, fuck it. I'll use you, soon as I'm done with that other chii...well shit."
>Unbeknownst to both of you, Femanon has gone completely silent.
>Her face is scrunched up in a confused look, she's hyperventilating, and...
>She's unconcious.
>Scrambling to get up, you rush over to her, only to find yourself picked up...and dropped down.
>And out too, turns out it was a nasty slam.
>>
>>10909123
>>10914669
aww yiss
>>
>>10914743
Unfortunately, I'm having writers block on this, so it might take a while to finish.

Wait.

Writers block on smut fiction, what have I become...
>>
I need anonymoo vore stuff
>>
>>10914827
>what have I become
A degenerate.
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Would she sell her milk?
>>
>>10914827
>what have I become
Something less than human, but also, something more
>>
>>10919394
Transcendence?
>>
>>10914669
Another part, I'm still trudging through this, figuring out how to make it different from the other two stories I did.

Mostly facing a problem with descriptive words and phrases.
>Several hours later..
>You find yourself awake strapped to a solid steel table.
>Drowsily, with a headache, smooth fiber crosses most of your body.
>Looking down, you can see that you're wearing some kind of two-piece white outfit, though it only extends to your thighs and biceps.
>Summoning what little strength you have, you attempt to wriggle your way out of it until the door opens.
>The Monster Rancher struts in, clicking her tongue.
>"Sorry hun, that's reinforced steel. You'd have a better time trying to escape my grip~"
>She coyly smiles at you, then turns her head to the other table you failed to notice earlier.
>Straining your neck, you look to the left and spot Femanon lying on the steel.
>She's got fear in her eyes, but at the same time she's calmed down.
>Quickly, your notice turns to arousal at how tight her outfit was grabbing on her body.
>Her supple, yet small frame was wrapped in a white top, something similar to a sports bra, with straps connecting to the bottom half, which looked like short shorts.
>Almost like a bathing suit, but more...medical?
>"Well, time to get started. Honestly, I've never actually used this batch before on a person. Mostly the cows, buuut.."
>"...Lets give it a go, shall we?"
>Fishing in her pockets, Titania the Rancher pulls out a small, metallic remote and presses a button on it.
>Immediately, the room begins to shift, and the table sets you up at a 45 degree angle.
>Tubes and tanks appear out of the walls as panels flip, shift, clank, and transform.
>Femanon moans out of fear, and the Amazon just chuckles.
>>
Moo
>>
>>10922290
Alright, I'll pause this for tonight.

I think I know what I'm doing wrong, I'll come back tomorrow and finish it for good.
>>
>>10925072
I enjoyed the other ones if you're talkiong about what I'm thinking, so good luck
>>
>>10922290
Oh yes
I need more of THIS kind of stuff
>>
>>10925268
Thanks
>>10925283
I wish I wasn't the only one doing this kind of stuff.
>>
Safe
>>
>>10925587
It is kind of a shame. It's not like there aren't more extreme things out there. Must just be rather niche.
>>
We're at the 200 mark
>>
>>10932019
Celebrations!
>>10925283
>>10925587
>THIS kind of stuff
Sorry. I like it too, it's just not what I like to write. Which reminds me, gonna try and do some more of Ch4 after I finish my shit today.
>>
>>10932041
Good stuff all around.
>>
Cmon man
>>
>>10936084
Got you senpai

>Reaching for a tube in the ceiling, she pulls it down.
>Once done, she walks over to a cabinet and begins to search for something.
>"So, interesting thing. rBST is the growth hormone given to cows to increase milk production."
>"I started to notice around...about a decade ago when the teens started looking like they were in college or some shit."
>"Everyone said it was in the food, so my little self decided to do some research on my own."
>"Couple years later, some grants here and there, and I've got myself a neat little lab."
>"And about a year ago, I thought I hit the jackpot. I called it 'rBST plus/+', basically an enhanced version of the original."
>"I gave it to a couple of cows, tested the milk out...well..."
>She turns to you, finally having found what she was looking for, letting her hands move down her body to show you her end results.
>In her hand is what looks like a gas mask.
>"Yeah, I blew up into a giant. I can't fucking leave the lab, for fear of someone reporting all this shit. And you guys...well you've seen too much."
>"I'm not gonna kill you, just wipe your memory and leave you alone when this is all over."
>"And as for the other guy that ditched this party we're having, well I had the 'girls' go and get him."
>Shrugging gently, she casually strides over to Femanon who has finally found her voice in an attempt to protest...
>...And loses it to the mask quickly being strapped over her face.
>Doc rushes over to a machine, fingers dashing over the keys and data streaming across the screen.
>"Now, this is a bit experimental. I altered the original formula I drank and made some adjustments here and there...eeeh-techincal stuff."
>Turning around, you can see her backside jiggle as she emphasizes the changes done to her body.
>>
>>10936142
>She pulls down a lever, and a milky white fluid starts flowing down from the ceiling tube into Femanon's mouth.
>Struggling, she grunts and writhes around trying to move out of the steel gripping her.
>She begins to shake and moan as the fluid finally hits the mask.
>Doc simply frowns at the futile attempt to break the bonds.
>"Quit struggling, it's a feeding tube. You can breath-granted it's very uncomfortable-but you're not drowning in milk!"
>Finally, turning to you, she smugly says to you-
>"And don't worry, your girlfriend won't break the restraints, they're designed to self-adjust upon...changes."
>As if on cue, Femanon starts shaking, her throat bulges with the thick milk as it's passed down into her tummy.
>As fast as the shaking started, it comes to a halt, replaced with heavy breathing.
>Clenching and opening her hands, she begins to grunt as her stomach is pumped full of the strange milk.
>Eventually, signs of visible bloating appear, and that's when it all began.
>>
>>10936160
>Doc sits by, jotting notes down and typing things into the terminal behind her.
>The machine calmly pumps more of the milk into Femanon, her body changing right before your eyes.
>What had been once a flat belly was ballooned into a pseudo-pregnancy of the sorts, her belly button bulging out as her belly rises like dough.
>Larger and larger, it starts to spread.
>Your eyes dart back and forth between the doc and Femanon, before you begin to realize something else is happening other than force-feeding.
>She jerks violently, her voice a pleasurable moan as her nether regions moisten and form a growing wet spot on her crotch.
>To the sides, her thighs look...wait, were they that big before?
>"Oh, goody, it's working!" squeals the Mad Scientits, as she jumps up from her chair and turns a dial on the terminal.
>"Lets up the flow rate here...increase batch production...." her words drift into technical jargon as you begin to hear the machines around you whine even more.
>Suddenly, alarms go off, and a loud "MMMPH" can be heard from Femanon.
>Both tables suddenly let go of their restraints, and a loud "SHIT SHIT SHIT" can be heard from the Giga Doc.
>The tube in the ceiling connected to Femanon jerks, then starts to bulge ever so slightly.
>Femanon, on the other hand has fallen off the table, and is currently struggling to roll over and situp.
>She barely manages to stand up, the weight of her bulging gut and swelling thighs only serving to increase the difficulty.
>You get an eyefull of her jiggling, fattening ass threatening to swallow the back of her bottoms-they look like thongs now.
>Her skin stretches and shakes as she tries to balance herself, but alas...
>>
>>10936228
>>10936160
>>10936142
Aaaaww fuck yeah bud
>>
>>10936228
Oh she gon get big
Real big and jiggly
>>
>>10936228
>>10936160
Femanon belly and booty type transformation?
>>
>>10936142
>>10936160
>>10936228
Oh
I'm strapped in
>>
>>10936228
>...the bulging tube finally catches up on the other end, and it hits her like a brick.
>One moment she was trying to stand up, the next moment she was cumming her brains out, gripping the tube as her body plumped up, inches per seconds.
>Her eyes were rolled back into her head, and excess fluid could be seen coming out of the sides of the mask as it continued to pump.
>She trembled as the straps holding her two-piece outfit finally snapped under the bulging flesh, as the back of her ass formed a plump shelf behind her.
>Her hips jiggle and fill out, as her new "thongs", soaked, form indents, allowing for a muffintop to form.
>Legs lengthening, widening, arms jiggling, everything just getting bigger and bigger, she's a sight to behold.
>Even the Doc is sitting on the ground, stunned at what's happening.
>Her peach, rubbing against itself squishes and gushes feminine nectar as it grows thicker and wraps around the bottom of the "thongs", straddling it and giving her a wedgie.
>The strings holding her bottom finally snap off, letting her girth shake and wiggle outwards even more.
>Her gut continues to churn and distend as she grows taller, distributing the gloopy mass to different parts of her body.
>>
>>10936885
>Her peach, rubbing against itself squishes and gushes feminine nectar as it grows thicker and wraps around the bottom of the "thongs", straddling it and giving her a wedgie.
Unf!
>>
>>10936885
>"I....I...holy fuck. Alright, I just gotta-"
>Doc places her hand on the console trying to get up, still dazed by the growing femanon.
>She accidentally presses down a couple of keys, and the sounds of something disengaging in the ceiling are heard.
>Suddenly, the tube pumping the milk is tainted with a hint of green, it quickly goes from milk to a lime-like color.
>Doc, swearing through her teeth rushes on the machine and attempts to shut it down.
>Long, agile fingers, clatter across the keyboard in a furious rage.
>Femanon on the other hand, has steadily outgrown her top.
>A massive gut is overlapped by two heaving orbs of milk tanks.
>Her thick nipples contract and expand pumping out thick, warm, milk.
>Her face is completely obscured by the splattering, tainted milk pumping out of the mask, eyes, mouth, everything.
>She continues to chug away, each gulp puncuated with a jiggle on her body.
>But with the introduction of the green stuff, you can see parts of her body becoming less...flabby, and more firm and taut.
>While those might not be the right words to apply to a rapidly growing woman, it's the right words for what's happening to your dick at the moment.
>Your johnson imprints itself through the suit slightly, but Femanon's growing, girthy, thick, plumped-up frame is imprinting itself harder on your mind.
>Her body continues to change as she chugs, the fat distribution enhancing where it matters.
>>
>>10937067
>Breasts bloat out forwards a bit more, the sounds of gurgling milk are audible, even several feet away where you sit slumped with your fearboner.
>The milk only becomes thicker and thicker, splattering on the floor with thunderous force, enough for you to feel it.
>She's completely soaked down under and much larger as well, the mons fattening and inflating slowly compared to the rest of her body.
>Her ass has gone beyond proportions that would be normal at her previous size, but at the height she's at, it's perfect.
>A voloptuous round booty jiggles to and fro, spilling over itself a bit and taking her thighs along for the ride as well.
>Smooth skin shining with sweat continues to stretch and grow, more and more, to support her increasing hunger.
>Slowly, but surely, it starts changing tone, then color.
>Doc's ass jiggles copiously as she rushes around trying to shut the system down, while you stare on at both attractions with confused lust.
>Finally, with the force of 10 men, she grabs a metal panel on the wall, and cleanly rips it off, exposing a small hole.
>The warped panel is thrown aside as she jams her arm down said hole, and with a grunt, the machines come to a halt.
>Femanon doesn't.
>>
>>10937078
>Standing at 8ish feet tall, she towers over you and out-bulks the Doc.
>Worried moans emanate from the mask on her face, and in an instant, the fluid from the tube drains.
>It begins to crumple inward, the force of the suction proving to deform reinforced plastic.
>"Jesus woman, that shit's expensiiiwoooooah, why the fuck is she turning into the Hulk?"
>Snapping out of your lust crazed trance, you look towards the Doc with the reply of "I don't have a fucking clue why, you're the one who made this shit!"
>"I-its not the same formula, that was for something-"
>With a uprising amount of strength, Femanon grabs for the metal clamps on the mask-bending, and finally snapping the steel clamps off.
>"nnnnngh~" she groans as her body goes into it's 10 puberty once more.
>You both swivel your heads back to the mass of key lime, right before she starts to turn even more greener.
>Accompannied by the changes is an increase to her ass again, it's sticking out very hard, even for her proportions.
>Her juggs simply expand, milk filling them as her can-thick nipples darken and fatten once more, milk spilling out onto the floor with splats and thuds.
>Her gut hasn't changed size that much, leaving her overly voloptuous, in the same style of an ancient fertility goddess statue.
>Placing her hands to her head, she groans once more, though in pain.
>Her hands are slowly pushed up by something, and when they're moved far enough, it looks as if she's trying to hide a pair of horns.
>Her hair has draped down her back, but you can see two bovine ears flickering underneath
>>
File: BLAUGH.jpg (26KB, 386x460px) Image search: [Google]
BLAUGH.jpg
26KB, 386x460px
>>10683516
>niBBa
>>
>>10937190
BEEG
>>
Glad you're writing another one. Can we expect more out there crazy stuff?
>>
>>10938107
Shit man, this might be my last one I write for a while.

I'm having serious trouble coming up with new adjectives and descriptive phrases of transformation, etc.

There's points where I feel like I'm repeating myself and certain words, so it's getting a little rough.

But yeah, I'll finish up tonight's story with some more crazy stuff.
>>
>>10937190
>You stare on in shock as she wipes her face of the green goo.
>The transformaton is over, from what you can tell.
>No more growing, just jiggling now.
>she's like a gigantic green jello pudding cup that someone decided to Rule 34.
>And it WORKED.
>But as her hand flicks off and smears the green cream off her forehad, it's revealed something is very, very, VERY wrong.
>"Moo?"
>Is all you hear coming from the Chubby Green Giant.
>"What."
>Is the reply from the Carmael Muscle Golem.
>"Why."
>Is your hoarse response to the situation.
>Eyes gone, and what you assume to her nose is gone as well, is replaced with a "?" indented on her face.
>"Moo?MOO?! MOO! MOO!"
>She frantically begins to touch herself, feeling the fat rolls, the gurgling, churning cow teats, her hand slapping her ass to grab it, the beefy volume quaking causing your heart to race in excitement.
>Stopping, she takes a good look at her soft hands, the front, the back-You know how it is when someone transofrms into a giant green Cowgirl.
>Slowly, she brings her head up to look at you, then the doc.
>The "?" on her face scrunches up, and her mouth curls to the sides.
>Doc simply slams a button the wall, and it gives way to corridor.
>"Nah, fuck this. I'll figure this out la-OOF!"
>Despite her size, Femanon...if you could call her that now, moves suprisingly quick.
>Launching her bulk forward, she slams into the Mad Cow Scientist with impressive force.
>Doc wheels back a bit and tosses her into the corridor, her bronze muscles flexing underneath.
>Two buttons pop-off the shirt she wears as she exectued the movement.
>Her mammaries shake around as she begins to get into a wrestle with Femanon outside.
>You rush up from your position and peek your head around the corner to witness the Clash of the Titans.
>Punches are thrown, but Femanon is too soft to deal or take any damage.
>>
>>10938732
BRAWN VS BLOB
WHO WILL WIN
Anon, really.
>>
>>10938732
>>10939332
Yes. But don't worry, it only gets better.

>Doc begins to grapple Femanon's embiggened frame in an attempt to throw her once more.
>She goes for her gut, her face practically sinking into the mammoth mound, her arms disappearing underneath soft, warm, flesh.
>They struggle for a bit more, and Doc actually manages to lift Femanon a foot or two off the ground before Femanon starts leaning forward.
>Her feet ,improperly positioned, slip and both of them tumble out of the corridor onto the main floor.
>Automated drones scoot out of the way of the Kaiju's Gone Wild, as they both slamp onto the floor.
>Doc's shirt has finally ripped off revealing head sized titties that were dwarfed by the green engorged 200% fat gallons in front of her.
>Femanon's naked green body finally gets on top of Doc, and she futily tries to pummel her with plush arms and fists.
>Doc starts pulling some BJJ shit and manages to get a headlock on Femanon, straddling her from on top.
>You, being the deviant on your offtimes, have managed to reason with yourself that you probably won't get out of this alive, based on the Amazon's insane strength.
>So you do the one thing that you can that makes sense in this situation.
>You jerk off.
>Or try to at least.
>While it fits snugly to your frame, it's nearly impossible to remove.
>It doesn't stretch enough to warrant pulling over your head, and it doesn't feel like there's any zippers to pull.
>Finally, you notice a seam going down the back of your suit, but it's closed shut.
>Eventually, you settle with Kung-Fu Gripping your dick through the fabric, but it's only a small relief to the torture you're going through.
>>
>>10939387
I know exactly what is happening to our outfit and I NEED IT
also
>engorged 200% fat gallons
Now that's what we call WHOLE milk!
>>
>>10939387
>The cage match between the Bovine Basher and Amazonian Aggressor continues as you attempt to jack off in futile around the corner.
>Doc fails to keep the headlock in place, it seems like the aggressive actions is having an adverse effect on Femanon, causing slighlty aggressive growth once more.
>Femanon's ass jiggles and quakes like a water balloon filled with jello.
>Doc is covered in sweat and milk, and her jeans are torn from the fight.
>Finally, both roll away from each other, standing up, panting.
>Doc has her hands on her knees, she's trying to catch her breath.
>Femanon stands there in her green glory and heaves her bulk as she attempts to breath.
>She grunts slightly, her tanks leaking the white glory.
>She takes a hand up to a sore teat and squeezes gently.
>"MoooOOOOOO~"
>A thick jet stream of milk is quickly pumped out from the gentle grasp.
>She draws her hand back sharply as it continues for a couple seconds and then dies down to a simple trickle.
>Doc simply raises her head with an annoyed look on her face.
>"Yeah, I bet that feels good you stupid cow."
>Femanon looks up as streams of milk flow down her stomach.
>Her face scrunches up once more, and she takes hold of both teats and aims them at Doc.
>Doc freezes and quickly responds "Wait, you're seriously going to-"

>>10939479
Soon young Padawan, soon.
>>
>>10939897
>A look of realization explodes on her face, mouth agape.
>Too late for her, but just in time for a thick stream of creamy milk to get blasted into her mouth.
>Femanon moves forward slowly, stumbling a bit while firing off blast after blast out of her milk cannons.
>Doc is already choking on the syrupy sustenance and is slipping in it too.
>Femanon's scrunched up face gives way to a devious smile, and as you shrink back into the corner, you speed up your strokes.
>Doc trips over a disabled drone that was busted during the chaos, and finds herself being straddled by Femanon.
>The Green Milk Tank gushes another stream into her sputtering face, finally grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head.
>With suprising dexterity and deftness, she slips a nipple into Doc's mouth as she gasps for air.
>Quickly, Doc finds herself in a drink or swim situation, and chooses to drink.
>The thick elixer flows into the Milk Dump's gut below, her bulging throat forced to drink each and every pulsating load.
>She struggles, trying to push and wrench her way off, but her strength is quickly redirected towards a growing hunger.
>You've taken up residence in some rubble and are still in the process of trial and error in figuring out how to rub one out without rubbing it off.
>Staring on at the incredibly arousing event, you watch as Doc's belly bloats up, her body losing it's tone, and finally, she wrenches out of Femanon's grasp, upturning the giant-
>-and gripping the second teat while choking on the first.
>She squeezes it tightly, enough to not let any milk out, but enough to make it small enough to fit in her mouth.
>Both hoses jammed down in her bulging throat, she chugs away as she undergoes the same process that Femanon went through.
>Her toned thighs quickly begin to blimp outwards, causing her ass to plump up and gurgle with filling fat.
>>
>>10940258
CHUG CHUG CHUG
>>
>>10940258
>Plush breasts which were once quite large, are now even larger, broomstick width nipples continuing to grow at an accellerated rate.
>Both of their breasts have light veins running across, supplying nutrients to produce more and more of the nectar.
>Femanon moo's in content pleasure as the Doc tries to drain her, but instead boosts the production rate.
>You shift to a different vantage point around the room, hoping that neither will notice you polishing your pole.
>Doc continues to transform and change color, though it's not green.
>A deep shade of orange overtakes her, horns popping of her head with cow-ears replacing her old ones.
>Her ass quivers and wiggles as she gorges on the teats of Femanon.
>Clapping sounds can be heard as they grope and mash each other, both of their ass cheeks clapping from sheer weight and movement.
>Finally, she too is gushing milk out of her teats, engorged vagina below dripping in tandem with her thick nipples.
>"Mooooo~" goes the former Amazon, in bliss with her bovine sister as they grope and wring out what's left of their milk on the floor and in each other.
>All of this finally culminates into a release of your own, as you have managed to successfully MacGuyver your way to an orgasm using a metal panel, a rubber band you found, and tire tread from a drone.
>You grunt slightly as the ejaculate pushes through the fabric whilst staring on at the two embrace each other in milky delight.
>They slow down, and Femanon starts turning her head around, as if she were looking for something...
>...and slows down and spots your sweaty face hiding behind an overturned desk.
>>
>>10940740
Moos have a very attuned cum-sense
>>
God, I got a lot to read. Thanks m8.
>>
>>10941559
Reminder here are the other ones as well as the big ongoing one:

https://pastebin.com/6rUWf05u
https://pastebin.com/WYmSyQtb
https://pastebin.com/W50wRPVa
>>
>>10940740
>>10941559
welcome

>Finally, Femanon sucks back in the footlong cow-tongue, and bites her lower lip, looking at the stiffy you had popped earlier.
>She walks over to you, almost drunkenly, and is stopped by the Orange Cow Girl with her.
>You find yourself quickly disengaged from the knot of cables and pipes, and instead end up knotted between two gigantic walking milk pumps.
>Femanon picks you up like a doll, and carries you, your head stuffed between her cleavage and your back sinking into her gut.
>She moo's and giggles mischeviously, apparently communicating to the Doc.
>This goes on for some time before they arrive at a reinforced door.
>The globular orange cow-Doc turns to you saying "Moo, moo mo-" and catches herself realizing you can't understand her.
>Punching in a couple of keys with a piece of scrap metal(beeg soft fingers), the door opens to what looks like a recreational room mixed with another lab.
>They drag you inside, and femanon flops you down on the bed...
>...and on top of you.
>She pries and tries to pull off the outfit on you while you're being smothered by her.
>Doc, meanwhile, is working on something, her swollen chest tucked underneath the table she's kneeling in front of, as to not get anything on it.
>She pulls herself up, holding a syringe of some sort, but you're too busy trying not to suffocate under your former classmate.
>Doc pulls Femanon off of you, and jams the injector into your thigh-a quick "Fwish" sound can be heard as it goes in.
>She then takes your hand to get your attention to the monitor on the wall, which reads-
>"Injection to keep you from turning into cow."
>"Not sure about side effects."
>"Don't really care about side effects, 2 horny."
>At this point, you'd probably shit yourself if you had eaten something earlier, but that's not the case.
>What is the case though, is you're about to eat.
>A lot.
>>
>>10941786
Give it to me baby
>>
>>10941786
>Doc pulls you off the bed, and you quickly find yourself sandwiched between her and Femanon.
>You can't but help get speechlessly hard between them, their guts are practically holding you up off the ground.
>They rub themselves all over you, soaking you in sweat and milk, as they lick and lavish your face with kisses.
>Finally, Doc shifts a bit, and you slip down a bit, at eye level with a green titanic nipple.
>Femanon grabs the back of your head and pushes you forward while Doc holds your mouth open.
>Guiding the green cannon to your mouth, it slips in, the salty sweet mix overpowering your senses.
>The can of meat pulsates with a heartbeat, and with each beat, milk is pumped out.
>You can feel it stiffen in your mouth, and even as you try to bite down in protest, it's got the firmness of pure rubber.
>Femanon moans loudly as a gush of milk is coaxed out by your futile attempt, going down your gullet into your gut.
>Warm milk fills your belly, you can't stop the flow, only embrace it and hope that you don't explode.
>After a couple minutes of forced-feeding, Doc pulls it out, leaving you gasping and sputtering for air.
>They release you, letting you drop to the ground with an engorged belly sticking out underneath your clothes.
>You feel bloated, but not uncomfortable. Its' a strange sensation, almost as if...
>Wait, are these clothes getting tighter?
>>
>>10942137
>Your stomach rumbles and gurgles as it begins to flatten a bit, but your ass starts to press against the seams.
>Thighs following suit, you lean against Doc as Femanon watches your bottom half bloat nice and thick, skin spilling and stretching out.
>Everything is hot and tingling, your backside swelling and jiggling with each passing moment.
>Fat packs onto your hips, but your cock goes limp and is pressed against the straining fabric.
>Your thighs rub together as your hands press into your growing boy buns, they sink in like dough.
>You start to panic slightly, and then you feel it.
>Before you can get your hands down there, you find yourself restrained again, Femanon holding your arms, and Doc pumping you full this time.
>Same taste, same texture, you don't know what's happening, but you greedily suck and bite down on the monster nad, taking what you can.
>All the while, your crotch heats up, filling out.
>Testicles swelling ever so slightly, pressing against the fabric, influencing your cock to fatten and engorge itself on the nutrients supplying it.
>After several minutes, your ass sticks out far and large, it's a shelf for sure, but it's not as bad as the girls.
>Your hips are a different story-Wider than your shoulders, they plump out and accenuate your new form as a monsterous bulge forms in front.
>You can feel soft hands groping the now tightening crotch, your flaccid cock growing denser by the second.
>Thicker and thicker, longer and harder, all you can think about is nutting, but no matter how much you drink, how hard she strokes you through the fabric, your "hard-on" doesn't actually feel like one.
>Rather, it's more along the lines of being incredibly heavy and hard despite the flaccid size, leading to the conclusion that you're barely eve-
>>
>>10942238

>Another growth spurt hits you, and pre-spurts through the fabric as your cock starts pushing 8 inches out, thick as an aerosol can.
>Pre-gushes out the tip, your balls swelling and making a sweaty mess against your incredibly soft thighs.
>The feeling of being weighed down by your ass and thighs goes away as things begin to "firm up".
>Muscle forms underneath the layer of fat to support it, and in turn pushes it outward even more.
>The rush of precum continues and your balls strain the bottom of the suit before your ass finally tears the back.
>With a loud rip, you grunt and push out your buns revealing a overly large bottom, one you wouldn't mind sticking your head up if someone told you to.
>The shirt begins to tear in front as your crotch continues to bulge outwards even more, grapefruits and a meaty, thick rod, pushing outwards in an attempt to fuck something, anything.
>Fat packs on your stomach ever so slightly giving you a pear shape to your body.
>Eventually, the shirt rips in front and both of the girls rip off the rest.
>Femanon goes down on your ass, pushing her thick, fatty tongue inside, pressing against your prostate, practially massaging it.
>Doc goes down as well, sucking the tip of your fatty, despite it's incredible density, and stroking the compressed shaft.
>Her tongue runs up and down, all around, rubbing against the cumslslit until...
>...she slips it in.
>>
>>10942238
>>10942328
BIG BUNS
>>
>>10942328

>Her saliva relaxes all the muscles inside, letting her slurp, suck, and smack around balls deep; her plump lips wrapped around your shaft continue to go up and down.
>Groaning and grunting, you've got both nipples in your face, drinking the intense flow of milk as you are doubly penetrated.
>And as if on cue, a thick streams of milk pump rapidly out of Doc into your throat once more, your cock growing, engorging with flesh to fill up the throat of the orange log licker beneath you.
>You can feel Pre pumping out of your oversized cock, an overproductive prostate mutated by the tainted milk.
>The tongue continues to tickle and writhe inside, while the lips stimulate and pressurize outside.
>Femanon's heartbeat can be felt through her appendage, and she deftly causes you grunt in pleasure.
>But to your dismay, you still can't get "hard"
>Pushing off Doc, and pulling Femanon's tongue out, you find out very quickly that-
>One, Doc slides her lips off a footlong of bulky, musky, man meat.
>Two, reaching behind to pull Femanon out proves to be difficult in that your ass is just FAT, and pleasurable in playing with, even the cheeks.
>You grip the shaft of your dick and pump it a couple times, but as you suspected- Thick, heavy, hard- to your hands and everyone else, but to you internally, it's almost numb in a way.
>She smacks your ass and kisses it for good measure before getting an eyefull of your monstercock.
>In a couple of seconds, you're thrown on the bed and straddled by Femanon.
>They moo back to each other a bit before agreeing on something.
>Doc walks around the other side, climbs on top of your chest, and you end up getting facefull of a wet, overgrown, fat, musky pussy.
>The smell of her pheremones overpowers any common sense you had and you greedily begin to lick and slurp away at it.
>As if on cue, your cock starts to twitch slightly, before growing once more.
>>
>>10942725
>The growth spurt is accompannied by an increasing warm, wet tightness you've never known before.
>Femanon starts to ride you, pounding away at your body as you struggle to support the massive Thighs of the Doc.
>This goes on for some time, and after a while, the two girls swap out.
>Each time they've mounted you, you've grown a couple more centimeters larger, rounder, harder.
>Muscle is packed beneath fatty layers on your arms and torso.
>Your soft, somewhat chubby body rubs against the duo as this goes on.
>Finally, you struggle against the dripping sponge that is Femanon as Doc rides you.
>They've cum several times now, and it doesn't look like they're stopping anytime soon.
>"MMPH, MMPH" you scream, your voice muffled by her muff.
>Femanon shifts off of you, and in a strained voice, you say-
>"I-I don't *COUGH* know how to describe it, but I think I'm flaccid, its' just that...I can't..."
>Doc pulls herself off of you, and Femanon moves her green self off the bed.
>Both of them chat in cowspeak as your throbbing member pulsates, dripping syrup-thick precum on the floor.
>Despite how incredibly arousing this whole ordeal has become, the only thing your dick has done is become bigger and thicker, but not erect.
>Your balls on the other hand, are continually aching and gurgling, getting heavier by the moment.
>Vibrations of production inside would indicate that you'd be able to cum, but instead it's almost as if you're backed up.
>You grab a handful of sackmeat, only to discover it's incredibly taut and firm.
>Squeezing it does nothing for you except to further your sexual appettite and squeeze the sweat out.
>As you play with your bestial meats, your other hand drifts over to your ass, groping and squeezing the soft, plump, doughy mass.
>You're guessing maybe around 120 inches in circumference, based on the size of your thighs and how far your ass sticks out.
>You barely even notice the devilish duo staring at you the whole time.
>>
>>10942953
Umnf
>>
>>10942953
I like the scenarios you're able to build, they're nice and raunchy.
Also holy hell 120 inches in circumference, we put black porn models to shame. Good.
>>
>>10942953
>Finally, Doc gets an idea.
>She walks over once more, and calls Femanon over.
>Kneeling down, they pin you to the bed as they work your cock and balls with their tongues.
>Rough, yet smooth textures rub and glide all over your meat as you grunt and strain against the assault.
>Femanon plants her inflated lips around your mast and starts to greedily suck, harder than normal.
>The pressure increases as she bobs her head up and down, and you can feel the flow of precum speed up as it's sucked out.
>Soon enough, she's chugging you, drinking your essence in.
>Your meat doubles in girth once more from the incredible blowjob, resutling in a 5 inch diameter.
>Nuts gurgle and thicken, the sack tightens as it's stretched out, veins branching out every which way.
>By now, it's almost like you're carrying canteloupes in front of you at all times.
>Tears stream down your face from your denied orgasm as the onslaught continues.
>Femanon lets up, and grabs your head once more.
>Doc cups your ass and puts you in her lap.
>You find yourself being force-fed once more, and this time, it's not just Femanon-Doc is in it too.
>They squeeze and moo, grope and shove their nipples into your face as you lap up and suck on their thickness.
>Milky warmth spreads throughout your body as you start growing again.
>Suddenly, something stiffens.
>>
>>10943048
>Starting near your bumhole, it's almost like something just tightened up to an impossible degree.
>The feeling travels underneath, pulling up your scrotum instinctively and in futile, as it bloats and audibly churns.
>Your cock is seized with a feeling you know all too well.
>In that moment, you were drowned in an animalistic lust, the need to breed.
>Doc holds you closer to you as Femanon jerks off your growing dick.
>Thick precum gives way to murky precum, then whitish, then finally a milky-yellow rope of spunk shoots out.
>It slams into the wall with incredible force, enough to dent the metal.
>Thudding on the ground beneath, if you looked at it long enough, you could see it MOVE, like a slime mold.
>More spills out of the head of your cock as she strokes you while you drink.
>Each stroke puncuated with a spurt, each spurt puncuated by a pulsing wave of orgasmic bliss.
>Your hand reaches between her thighs, and you look at her desperately.
>She knows you want it.
>She knows you NEED it.
>Instead, she lifts your member to her tits, mashing them in between and sucking on the thick meal coming out of it.
>What followed next was the 1st stage of the longest orgasm in your life.
>She sucked and slurped, tickling the head into nutting as hard as possible, and then just when you thought you felt resistance, it was replaced with an incredible suction that somehow, your balls couldn't keep up with.
>Slurping away at the meat straw that is your dick, her gut distends outwards even more, milk jettisons as veins branch out near her nipples.
>Her ass plumps up significantly more, the bed is starting to creak.
>She finishes off, and pushes the head of your penis to doc.
>>
>>10943201
>Lying down on her lap, you find a large nipple jammed into your mouth before you experience the S U C C.
>Doc doesn't hold back, she's massaging your balls as you cream and pump away in an attempt to not get drained effortlessly.
>You barely keep up, and instead feel her nipple grow longer and thicker, pushing it's way down your throat.
>Deepthroating her nipple while getting blown at the same time creates an interesting combination.
>Her milk is a lot thicker and has more of a saturated taste, but the effect that it came with...
>Within seconds, you start to outgrow her mouth and find yourself getting erect...for the second time?
>Your already "erect" cock, was only stiff because of how much meat there was.
>Now it's time for it to expand outwards.
>Pushing past the 18 inch mark, you spurt your way into two foot territory, nutting every which way and wherever.
>Thick cords of spunk splatter everywhere, the girls try to keep up with it, but instead are coated by it and slip off the bed with you in tow.
>Slamming on the ground, you pull yourself up only to discover that your impact dented the steel floor, and left no pain or scars.
>Neat.
>Finally standing up, you wrap your hands around your shaft, and shuffle forwards towards Femanon's green, exposed, puffy, snatch.
>Without warning, you push the frothing tip in and feel yourself getting sucked in all the way to the balls.
>>
>>10943297
>Slamming on the ground, you pull yourself up only to discover that your impact dented the steel floor, and left no pain or scars.

Damn we fucking THICCC
>>
>>10943351
I never saw the point of having a thicc body without having the structural support to be able to use it.

I hope for the day I can find THE T H I C C working it out in the gym, and ask her out.

Then get kicked out because I asked her if she was exercising 10 times before that.

>>10943297
>Pushing her ass cheeks apart, you create a steady grip and start to pump back and forth, the raised veins and wrinkles on your cock scraping her insides, causing her to moo loudly.
>This goes on for a while, your infinite orgasm steadily filling her up before you decide to ramp it up a bit more.
>You strain and tighten your kegels in an effort to get it all out, and everything just SNAPS.
>Screaming in pleasure, a torrent of thick, gloopy, cum pushes it's way through your urethra, making it bulge and expand out to accomodate the freight train of FUCK.
>Femanon moo's worriedly as she can feel the bulging cord that is your urethra.
>Her worry is replaced by astonishment as the Industrial Oil thick mixture finally pushes out of the tip, and like a cork on the bottle-
>It explodes.
>Her womb is quickly filled up, and her vag clamps down so hard there's nowhere else for it to go.
>Her gut starts to gurgle and fill, and she moo's confusedly as you pump her full.
>Doc watches on, the rate of her peach dripping until it's almost a damn waterfall.
>Your head is loaded with dopamine and an insatiable libido, the orgasm breaking you down as a man and more into a beast.
>With a suprising amount of force, you pull the half-foot thick, 3 foot long log out.
>Femanon's green vagina twitches, and you can't even see her breasts based on how much she's filled out.
>The rate of your cumshot has slowed down, but the orgasm, now at an hour isn't over yet.
>You turn around and are met by a wet sloppy kiss from the doc.
>She pushes you down on the ground and tries to mount you, but slips.
>>
>>10943417
>Your engorged member pushes into her somewhat plump asshole and slips straight through.
>Without warning, you start thrusting, and she too starts to milk you.
>Her asshole tightens at the base, but the walls inside writhe and wrap around, almost vibrating and massaging your corrupted cock.
>Both of you continually pound for the next 30 minutes, cups of load frothing to the top every now and then.
>Finally, you reach the ceiling again, the orgasm starts to ramp up once more-
>Pushing her over with unnatural strength, you start to blast off inside of her ass.
>Her buns pressure and grow as you dump, and dump, and DUMP in her.
>Your nutsack can be audibly heard gurgling and churning, overproducing in order to keep up.
>At this point, your load has become so thick, it's clodding together, forming lumps in the mixture.
>Various bulges can be seen and felt through your urethra as you pump her full of your engorged seed.
>Her gut bloats and fills out of control, and mooing is quickly replaced by the sound of "GURK!" and consecutive splatters and thuds as you go all the way through.
>The orgasm ramps up once more, and your boner has assumed direct control.
>Wave after wave of cumshots, the rest of the session is a blur of fucking, cum, milk, and other things you don't remember.
>The last thing you remember was having your cock in something warm and tight, and lots of screaming, seeing stars, etc.
>Doc would later tell you that you were overdosing on dopamine in response to the unrelenting orgasm, and you collapsed when it ended.
>>
>>10943694
>The week after...
>You've been discreetly expelled from the university, but thats okay.
>Dudeanon is currently suffering the same fate you did, but you're both being kept separate. Something about about aggressive dominance instincts.
>Orianna, AKA Doc has decided to let you stay in the factory, granted you pay a "tax" once a week, or whenever she's feeling in the mood.
>Femanon on the other hand is staying for research purposes.
>Your family back home thinks you're working in some kind of high paying job, just like everyone else in the school.
>And more mutations have cropped up-Tails, increased muscle mass and height, more libido, etc.
>You've still got the fat ass, but your nipples have become singnificantly enlarged. Think dime width tips pushing through the fabric of whatever shirt you wear, surrounded by a darkned areolae.
>You file down your horns in the mirror, wondering what you should wear.
>Looking through the closet, you find a nice shirt, and a pair of Hyper-Stretch boyshorts, that would normally be for women, but Doc has yet to order/make any male clothes yet.
>She really enjoys seeing you crossdress, something about how male and female aspects clashing, shit like that.
>Femanon just wants to tongue your ass into submission again, revenge for filling her up a week ago.
>>
>>10943705
>Grabbing the shorts, you slip them on, only to discover that the crotch is noticeably tighter against your dense, meaty, musk-laden member.
>The smell wafts up to your nose, a mixture of sweat and cum.
>You simply try to adjust it around, but it only causes you to produce precum. Again.
>Sighing, you give up as you walk out of your room, thick precum spilling out of the fabric as your ass jiggles back and forth.
>Finally reaching the kitchen, Femanon, or Anonymoo as she's started calling herself, sits there with two bloated teats leaking thick milk.
>Breakfast, as usual, for you.
>You sit down on the stool below, and start sucking away as Doc sneaks underneath and undoes the front of the shorts, taking your growing member in whole.
>Breakfast, not as usual, for her.
>As you kick the stool out from underneath you, Doc grabs your fatty cheek and starts to smack and jiggle it, coaxing thick curds of cum out of you in seconds.
>More milk flows down your throat, and even though you've gotten used to this, or as used to it as one can get, your tail swishes back and forth in thought-
>You can't actually overdose on dopamine, right?
>Your thought is interrupted by another messy cream bubbling out of your dick, causing Orianna's gut to slam on the floor with a loud thud/smack.
>Pushing your long hair out of the way, you simply grunt, suck, and cum at the same time.
>Looks like it's gonna be another messy day again.

Alright, if you put this in a pastebin, do me a favor and spellcheck/grammar some shit up, doing this in the morning leads to a lot of problems.

Anyway, take care guys, hope you enjoyed the story, I'll take any and all criticism I can get.
>>
>>10943780
Gimmie a week to read it first. :^)
Also thanks cause I hit a block on my story and couldn't post shit tonight.
>>
>>
Great job
>>
Cant sleep this night
>>
>>10943780
Loved it
>>
>>10687733
Holy HECK my nipples have never been so hard from a greentext
This is the shit that I crave in life, shemale cow tf
>>
>>10687733
Damn I need to check these more often
That's that good shit
>>
Moo
>>
>>10687733
I'll be sure to recompile all the Moo fics I can get my hands on into a single directory for next thread. And this time not make it as a Guest, cause as it turns out, you can't edit those.
>>
>>10943796
re-read your old stories, that's what I did.
>>
>>10950813
NIce, the moo master collection
>>
Moo x Bull 4 lyfe
>>
Page 10
>>
>>10950813
Cool
>>
>>
>>10959525
>>
Kinda hoping for more actual images but the stories are fine.
>>
>>10947396
And because of THIS guy.

>>10938227
I'm seriously considering writing a full-on shemale/fembull TF, with much more detail.
>>
>>10972542
I'd buy it for sure
>>
>>10972542
DO IT
>>
>>10972844
>>10972857
Only if someone else posts a story that out-fetish's mine.
>>
>>
>>10979037
I vote for hyper hourglass body-horror drider-cows
That just sounds interesting
Maybe in nurse outfits
>>
>>10979331
Well, what I meant was if I make this absurdist story, I couldn't work on my current Moo story. The long and drawn-out one.
>>
>>10980693
>>10979331
Oh and if I did it, I'd want to structure a bit more like a Quest.
>Shorter, more frequent updates with more user input
>>
>>10979037
Extreme slob
>>
>>10979037
Hmmm....
>>10980693
Alright, work on the current moo story.

I'll draft something new up, and boy oh boy, it's gonna get RAUNCHY.
>>
>>10950813
good
>>
>>10981580
Seconding this heavily
>>
Not lettin' this die. Nope.
>>
>>10986789
We're 20ish posts away from 300, new thread will need to be made soon.

>>10981922
Also, this story will probably take all of this week for me to write.
>>
>>10990217
>all of this week
I know it, bruv. It sounds like a serious undertaking.
>>
>>10990217
Best of luck.
>>
I'll try and get an update out soon.
>>
>>10996466
Lookin forward to it
>>
>12,332 characters with spaces
Wewlad.

>That said, the day quickly turned from paradise to above-average in a hurry
>Moo, sated in both mind and body, quickly went to her duties, dragging you along for the ride
>The town itself wasn't anything special, a few stores for various goods, a bar, an arcade (which stood out due to the fact it was made of concrete in contrast to the rustic shops and saloon)
>Down the way, and down into a cavern on the edge of the original enclosure, the stone walls come to a landing which opens out into a wide array of research labs, mostly divided with glass
>Moo plants her phone in front of your face, "These are the continuous research initiative labs, basically all the stuff that was worked on top-side in a semi-compact area for ease of placing down here."
>Before long, she separates from you, leaving you in the care of one Dr. Melbourne (4' even, body-structure of a child with floor-length fire-red hair) and her assistant, a 4'6" cat-girl Anon with silver skin and a bright orange face, her name is Cathy
>Melbourne goes on to explain in great detail about a bunch of stuff that doesn't particularly interest you about how all this stuff is possible, but you admit you perk up and focus when she mentions Anonymoo in her voice which is also quite child-like, even if she assures you she is 34:
>"Anonymoo, which is the common term for the cow-ladies and the rest of their half-humanoid herd, are a miracle of science, crafted from a mixture of human DNA, Uranium-232 (It's what give them their odd skin tones!), some genetic tampering, and an animal of choice. They may seem like bulky sweethearts for the most part, they serve some valuable purposes in our lives!"
1/7
>>
>"Anonymoo are a multi-purpose solution for feeding people with all the nutrients they could ever need as well as provide emotional and physical companions who also can double as workers in a wide array of fields, from construction to medical, and even mathematics and many other things!"
>"Obviously, not all of them produce milk, the major food source we use for transformation into a consistent, healthy meal, but those are the ones who suffer from a genetic defect in their code. They are usually rejected by most facilities, but we treat them the same as any other. They are people and should be treated as such!"
>"Anyway, like, me and Cathy here are in charge of logging medical records and, like, psychological data too. It's quite important if I do toot my own horn~"
>Cathy mews in agreement as far as you can tell, Melbourne heads back to her machine in the glass box you are in, resting atop a medical bench, dislodging the gum she's probably hid in her mouth for days now, and blowing bubbled with it yet again
>"Ah, so, what am I supposed to do now?" you inquire
>"Right, right, you're a new dude in these parts, Moo's lover or whatever, poor gal.."
>"Well, we just need to take your vitals, do a quick psychological eval, and then you get your Access card, which decides where you can go, chyeah?"
>You nod, happy to have a bit of info for once, but something catches in your mind; "Wait, what is Moo a 'poor gal?'"
>"OH! Don't take that the wrong way, cupcake. It wasn't aimed at you. Anonymoo, your cow-gal, she has a serious defect commonly referred to as 'personality death.' Basically, she was born with one personality, was a good, wholesome cow on a farm somewhere, then either through a farmer's mistake or delayed onset, her personality was totally wiped, name and all. She can' even hear her old name if you say it. It's scary. The odds of it happening again in her life are actually zero as the test cases have shown, so you don't gotta worry about losing your moo.
>>
>>10998782

>In response to your paling face and look of horror, Melbourne rushes over and assures you, "Don't worry. She's safe now. Anyway, medical stuff!"
>Twelve minutes later on-the-dot, and a few molestations from Cathy, your 'vitals' have been logged and the psyche evaluation begins, Cathy sitting in a chair with the doctor resting in her lap, holding a series of cards and other guff
>"What do you see?" "A man's brains splattered on a wall."
>"And this?" "A balloon floating happily by."
>"Hmm?" "Dragon."
>"Ah?" "A bust of Abraham Lincoln."
>This goes on into phrase-play and other nonsense that sounds more like she's toying with you before she finally says "Okay, great! You're a touch morbid at times, potentially schizophrenic, and a touch gay, but otherwise, you're fine! Level-1 clearance!"
>She's up and at her computer in the corner tapping away before a card, already laminated, prints out from below her monitor
>"Enjoy and, like, go visit the candy shop! The guy running it knows exactly what Moo would love~"
>And now you have a card with a picture of yourself, half-assed smile and name, with "LEVEL 1" in big bold letters taking up most of the card, the back is like a blank credit card
>You shrug, hop off the table, stretch a bit, and head on out
>As it turns out, most doors in this place have a keycard reader on them, both with a variant for just sliding the card in front of it, and for actually swiping
>Melbourne's office has a 1 in the lower-right corner of said device, as do many of the ones on this hall
>You wander about, reading names, cheese room, milk storage, water storage, computer lab, vending machines and break room, etc.
>Eventually, you find yourself back in the cavern, then out in the fields
>The artificial lights are as bright as ever, so you wander into town, curious what kind of candy Moo loves
3/7
>>
>>10998796
>Finding the actual shop, sign reading "Sugar Salon and Assorted Confections" blends in well except for the pink trim on the building, you head on in through the double-wide glass doors
>Inside, a guy with a smile that could melt a crone's bitter, frozen heart is manning the counter, behind which is a mad assortment of sugary treats, approximately half the bowls have caution tape wrapped around their lids in a way that doesn't prevent opening them
>Two soft-blue cowgirls, who look no older than 14, are lazing on the barstools near the end of the counter, the near one looks over, her twin leaning back to get a view, then the two start snickering
>In a southern drawl as thick as molasses, the guy at the counter tells you, "Pay them no mind, friend. They love to have their own jokes instead of (in a raised voice) do their jobs (normal once more) and I just let them cause I can do it myself most of the time. Name's Clyde Lowery, owner of this here establishment, and sweets-master for the whole of the Enclosure. What can I do ya for, Anon?"
>You almost ask how he knows your name, but he winks and says "Everyone knows you 'round these parts. Anonymoo just wouldn't hush about you for a few months after she met ya, I tell ya. I figure you're here to pick up a treat for her and yourself?"
>You nod, not bothering to speak since it seems most everyone knows what you're gonna ask anyway
4/7
>>
>>10998814
>He laughs softly, before turning around and continuing: "Now, you may be asking yourself what the caution tape means. These are special treats that are quite special indeed. Ever wondered what it'd be like to have boobs or make 'em bigger? More dick? Just wanna get really high? All that and more in a wide array of flavors. I can even mix some together or swap candy bases if you give me a day's notice! Anyway, knowing Moo, she'd want some o' this here Black Licorice. Can't say I've ever met someone who likes this stuff 'sides her. Not sure how you'll like what it does to her, but she loves it, so bear with it. Just, uh, don't eat any yourself. Please."
>He hands you a bag with three piece of black licorice and you ask if he has any plain chocolate you can munch on with no side-effects
>"A'course there, friend. Wouldn't be much a sugar shop without plain 'ol chocolate!"
>The 2nd bag houses two jumbo chocolate bars
>"Ah and if you hadn't figured it out yet, there's no economy here. Everythin's free if you are within your ration limit. Varies per-person, but unless you turn into a sugar addict, you won't be hittin' it."
>You thank Clyde and smile at the powder-blue Lolis before heading out, snickering echoes after you as you look around town
>Despite the blazing lamps far above, the temperature here is quite mild, hard to believe they can keep such a massive place temperature-controlled, yet here you are
>You meander back home on the outskirts of town, past the barnyard and a few fields, turns out there's a mini-fridge you missed earlier
>Stowing the sugary-surprises within, you head back out in search of food
>Eventually, you stumble upon the mess hall, a jumbo stone-hewn building at the near end of town, seems to be lunch time as well. Inside, a variety of animal-gals are sitting at tables with various humans sprinkled in, a modest line ends near the buffet tables where everyone is picking whatever they want
5/7
>>
>>10998825
>So you grab a plate and join the procession, step-by-step forward and picking out a few morsels, 2 burgers and a medium Sprite for you today
>Setting down in the only free spot, flanked by a giant bovine and a fuzzy bear-gal, you set into eating
>It's quite uneventful, except for the beastly ladies next to you scooting closer and smooshing you between their expansive forms
>When they finish, however, they pat you on the head and giggle it off like it's a joke
>Not much else to do, you head on out and go check out the arcade
>It's almost deserted except for a sheep-girl and a woman of equal, average, proportions running the prize booth
>The sheep is a deep black hue, while the woman is a medium-tone human-black
>You wander up and ask "Hey, is this place open for everyone to use?"
>"Yeah..." "Baa..."
>They both seem utterly bored out of their mind, left arms on the countertops and cheeks resting in them, like some sort of wacky mimicry situation
>"Well, uh, thanks. I'll be over here."
>"Call for Chess or Jesse if you need help." "Baaaa..." echoes behind you as you wander the cabinet halls
>The place is basically a classic arcade, except the space between machines is big enough to fit two or three people and the walk-space between each side is also huge, probably to account for the huge Moos
>Not much else to do, you play some random car racing game with a seat made to look like a real racecar seat
>It passes the time for sure, eventually you manage to dethrone the top-rank, "JES" and add "BUT" atop it, eking out by four seconds on the temple track
>Heading out the front, you wave goodbye to the duo, no response is had
>Either way, it seems like closing time for most as people and animal-gals alike pour out down main street towards the homes at the far end of the fields
>Unsurprisingly, you manage to spot Moo coming on down and fall in-line next to her
>She seems pretty peppy, somehow
6/7
>>
>>10998839
>So you chat about how your day went and get phone messages in response regaling her day of health evaluation, debriefing on stuff to come (she didn't share any details), and her "snack" break, which was more comparable to a modest feast
>Amidst the sweaty masses of beast-people and humans, you sweat up a storm along with Moo, but finally make it home and into the air-conditioned safety to cool off and relax on the couch-bed with the radio
>Despite it only being day 2 of the bombs dropping, there's actually several radio stations playing besides the bunker broadcast
>Soft rock plays in the background as you procure your treats and present Moo her bag
>Still a soggy mess, she looks down at the bag in her tubby hands, opens the bag, then looks over at you with a look of shock, phone in one hand and a message in your face at a decent speed "You got these for me? Really?"
>You respond "Yeah, Clyde said you liked them. They're the 'special' kind, though I still don't know what they do..."
>A smirk makes its way onto Moo's face as she pulls out the three black tubers of sugar
>"Moo~" she says, before dropping them halfway into her mouth, taking a huge bite, gnashing and swallowing, before doing the same to the other half
>After a moment, Moo begins to smile, standing up and removing her bikini and standing before you, striking a pose with both hands behind her head, torso turned to your left, and legs turned to your right, one leg hiked up slightly for emphasis of her engorged figure
>It takes a good 20 seconds before you finally see what's happening and it's definitely a surprise, honestly!
7/7 (Minor cliffhanger for now, feel free to guess just what happens, but I already know what. :^))
>>
Also Pastebinned that huge-ass story by the other Anon and made an updated Bin for the OP.
https://pastebin.com/WnLkp69M
Just replace the Stories: bin in OP with this for whoever makes next one.
>>
Nice job
>>
>>10998850
she becomes a large black man and bix nood mup bi da be
>>
>>10998850
Nice!!!
>>
>>10998850
>>It takes a good 20 seconds before you finally see what's happening and it's definitely a surprise, honestly!
You bastard, I wanna know!
>>
>>10999101
Thanks for this by the way, good to see all those fembull stuff compiled.
>>
>>10998850
Time to put our foot and a half long meatlog to use
>>
>>10713127
I like that we were so horny we fucked a bunch of fruit like it was nothing. We need that high libido.
>>
Polite belly bump.
>>
>>11004664
You've calmed down off that high by now, several months later.
Side note: You later reused most of that violated fruit in a fruit salad that Moo relished as you topped it with some milk you churned into cream.
>>
>>11006510
I figured that was the reference going on there. Nice. We should work our stuff into cooking for her more often.
>>
>>11006531
That's not a bad idea. Maybe the cafeteria is understaffed. You can cook a mean pasta when you're in the mood after-all.
>>
>>11006551
A date idea, perhaps.
>Moo gets busy with various responsibilities
>Dont get release for a while
>She leaves behind a jug of milk as an apology and says that tonight she'll make it up to you
>Chug it, get horny, and dump gallons of cum into a container
>Use it as the base for a pasta for her
>Serve it to her that night, sexy times ensue
>>
Someone please make the new thread, I'm on my phone
>>
>>11007907
>>11007957
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.