[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypnosis thread. You know the drill. Ask questions, answer q

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Hypnosis thread. You know the drill. Ask questions, answer questions, experiment.

Master doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G8SuaZdQR0XPjg7lnaJeHfwS1M4zZcQ3GsTQjqbP7BU/edit#

http://strawpoll.me/6572612/
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/l65zlvl8v0ox7al/Updated+Twi+reading+-+Taurus+-+BGM.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/c57ud19vk5bevec/Rarity+BGM+%2B+Induction.mp3
>>
>ponies tainting muh fetish
>>
I've been trying to lucid dream for a long time, with all techniques (even hypnosis) failing.
Maybe it'd work though with hypnosis in the right style, such as cuddly, sexy hypnosis? owo
>>
>>1050991
With hypnosis, you might catch yourself in hypnagogia more frequently. You'll know when you're in it because you won't be able to hear the audio track even though you know it should be playing. If you manage to catch yourself in it, you have a chance of dropping into a lucid dream.

I'd recommend trying Uberman as well. You'll have 6x as many chances per day, you'll drop into REM almost instantly very frequently, and you'll have an easier time keeping your dream stable once you become lucid. I believe hypnotic trance would help you with Uberman since it makes falling asleep easy even when you're not that tired.

Post results.
>>
>>1051191
I don't even know how to get started with Uberman, since I always feel groggy after daytime napping so the inbetween steps would probably be difficult.
I don't think anything but WILD technique would work for me, which is why I'd love it if there was an audio track which tried to help me overcome the need to move and scratch myself by trying to dull my nerves and disable my body.
>>
>>1051237
You feel the need to move and scratch because you're focusing too much on trying to relax. Try one of the tracks and focus on the voice instead. If you need to scratch, then scratch. If you feel restless, try some of the suggestions on the doc.
>>
>>1051237
>I always feel groggy after daytime napping so the inbetween steps would probably be difficult.
It will be difficult. It was one of the most difficult things I've ever forced myself to do.
>>
>>1051331
I don't have any voice tracks that I like for lucid dreaming though, and I don't have the money to commission one!

>>1051352
What's it like? And what was developing it like?
>>
>>1051378
There are about 200 in the doc in the OP. It doesn't really matter which one you pick, as long as you can get comfortable with the voice and BGM.

I never got it down perfectly due to schedule conflicts, but I was taking 4-6 30min naps a day and an occasional 3 hour sleep (roughly every other day). I did it a few years ago, and I'm not doing it now since I have to work for around 8 consecutive hours each weekday. It was exhausting. Sometimes I had no problem waking up, and sometimes I would sleep through 5 alarms. Sometimes I would sit upright while still asleep when someone else tried to wake me up. When I underslept, I felt doubly exhausted. When I overslept, I wished I could stop feeling things. When I decided to stop, it took me one very painful month to get back to a normal sleep schedule. I did it for the lucid dreams and the extra waking time, and I got plenty of both.

It was worth it.
>>
>>1051531
Is it all pony stuff?
I've never been into pony, but if you think one would work well for relaxing into a lucid dream I'll try it.
By the way, does OP make files?
>>
>>1051378
To be a bit more descriptive... On Uberman, the distinction between days gets blurred. When sleeping for 30 minutes at a time, I didn't really feel the divide between "yesterday" and "today". I also got cravings for things I don't normally like, like grapefruit juice. It got hard to remember when I last did something that normally follows a circadian rhythm, like brush after "breakfast" and "dinner" (so I ended up brushing after everything I ate). Even meals became less defined, and I would have something closer to a snack almost once per 4-hour block. Without uberman, I had far more ideas than time to implement them. On uberman, there were times where I had an extreme excess of time.
>>
>>1051641
I'd recommend the first one here: >>1050102
It's pretty well done, and most people find it relaxing.

It is all pony stuff. This was made by people on >>>/mlp/ and the hypnoponies forum. I did not make any of the files.
>>
>>1051736
21 minutes seems a bit short for something to keep me awake yet relaxed during a WILD attempt.
>>
>>1051942
If you lie down while listening to it, I'd bet you'll be asleep within 10 minutes.
>>
But that's not the point of WILD!
>>
>>1052008
meant to reply to
>>1051984
>>
>>1052008
You're supposed to remain focused through hypnagogia and, if you're sleep deprived enough, you'll fall straight into REM. That's how WILD works. Staying conscious through hypnagogia is difficult unless you can fall asleep quickly. The tracks give you something to focus on, and they bring you down quickly. I don't know what you're looking for if that's not it.
>>
>>1052078
It's all about falling asleep as quickly as possible?
Thanks, that helps a lot.

Problem is though that I really don't wanna have an audio track disturbing me when I'm feeling really tired >w<
>>
>>1052122
It's about staying conscious while falling into REM. Falling asleep quickly helps with staying focused because it's really easy to lose focus during hypnagogia, so you don't want to drag that out. If you're not sleep deprived, then you won't fall straight into REM, and you'll have pretty much no chance of doing WILD.

It's only 20 minutes long, and it's there to help you fall asleep. You won't even be able to hear it once you hit hypnagogia.

If you're paranoid about the track, then there's no point in using it since it will just prevent you from relaxing enough to fall asleep. There's nothing to be paranoid about though. Hypnosis is an active thing, meaning you have to put effort into it for it to do anything. It just lowers inhibitions, but it can't make you do anything you're not trying to do. Listening to the files passively will do nothing but make you relaxed.
>>
>>1052220
Alright, will try tonight!
By the way, for free commissions or one-on-one sessions is there any good place to look?
I have a master, but he's not interested in learning hypnosis.
>>
>>1052281
I recommend not doing one-on-one sessions with mlp hypnotists. There's a high incidence of people regretting the decision to do so.
>>
>>1052351
Yeah, MLP hypnotists could be weird.
I'm just talking like, any kind of hypnotist.
>>
>>1052377
I don't know any other hypnotists or where to find them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.