[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NTR Netorare thread There's no cock like horse cock edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 88

File: 6a0e5b97ed309f27fdc1a4a08b82c.jpg (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6a0e5b97ed309f27fdc1a4a08b82c.jpg
675KB, 1280x720px
NTR Netorare thread
There's no cock like horse cock edition.

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests won't stop us!
>Learn that your waifu has always loved, and will always love you, even if you never last long enough to put your tiny penis inside her or, if you do, she can't feel it at all.
>Just don't blame her when you feel so cucked that you beg the bull to steal her from you. Permanently.

Bulls:
>Tease cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate cucks sharing their waifus, while they jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.
>Remind them that there should be no secrets between a couple. Make them confess to each other how much they love the new arrangement.

Cucks should try to post with images. Help reel in that perfect stud for your waifu. Bulls can too. Give a lucky cuck the bad news to his face. Waifus of all kinds welcome! Reveal your true selves to your inadequate cucks.
>>
File: Miku_x_Luka_1.jpg (311KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Miku_x_Luka_1.jpg
311KB, 1200x900px
>Being cucked by miku
>Not having her fuck you instead and cuck your girlfriend
>>
File: 5769146eabff5064d44e75d44b544ca8.jpg (551KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5769146eabff5064d44e75d44b544ca8.jpg
551KB, 702x1000px
Don't be afraid to admit what she is; a girl with slutty needs.

Don't be afraid to admit the truth; you can't ever satisfy them.
>>
>>10494823
Y'shtola is a goddess.
>>
File: tmp_1198414907585659792072119101.png (484KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1198414907585659792072119101.png
484KB, 1000x1000px
The cutest
>>
>>10495040
Exactly, which is why she deserves only best. Don't you agree?~
>>
File: d36c96ae3c78a18605683ef0cf4a67a8.jpg (273KB, 1000x986px) Image search: [Google]
d36c96ae3c78a18605683ef0cf4a67a8.jpg
273KB, 1000x986px
>>10495270
Biggest, cutest slut.
>>
Please be nice to my wife Haguro, she's shy so I'm trying to introduce her to new people.
>>
>>10495969
It's a pleasure to meet you Haguro! Congratulations on the marriage, how long have you and anon been together?
>>
>>10496024
She appears to be a bit nervous still so I'll answer for her, she told me that she has a bad feeling about this place but I'm sure she has nothing to worry about.

We've only just got married two months ago but we've been together for much longer, it's just a shame that we haven't had the chance to go on our honeymoon yet due to my work.
>>
>>10496153
Oh? Why would she not feel this place is safe? Is she worried she'll get charmed by some handsome young man and tempted away from her vows? What a ridiculous thought! Haha!~

Ah, that's the shame. You owe it to your dear darling wife to give her a good time if you can't even take her somewhere on a honeymoon. Shameful...
>>
>>10496287
She didn't like to say but I'm sure it's just her confidence, there's nothing to worry about here.

I do owe her a good time though, we even had to cancel restaurant plans earlier because I got called in but we're due to be drinking with her sisters tonight. I just hope they don't get too carried away, one of them especially is quite a loud drunk.
>>
>>10496429
Of course, and nothing less at all. Nothing at all to do with being unfaithful or anything of the sort~

So you're leaving her alone while you go to work. You're such a heartless husband! The poor girl will be so lonely until she gets to her sisters... Oh! I have an idea, I'll keep her company and predrink with her a bit while she waits. Sound good?
>>
>>10496498
She seems hesitant but I see no harm in it, have a good time you two and Haguro, try not to drink too much this early okay?
>>
>>10496634
Don't worry anon, I'll take really good care of her. Show her how much making new friends can be!

So Haguro, what do you like to drink? I'm sure I could get anything for you, so don't be afraid to be picky!~
>>
File: 66acacca4017b1c6d055dc865eea7fd0.jpg (445KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
66acacca4017b1c6d055dc865eea7fd0.jpg
445KB, 2480x3508px
Does anyone else feel like they see NTR/Cuck stuff everywhere now?
I swear this wasn't so popular like 2 years ago
>>
>>10495799
She's so sexy taking multiple cocks >_<
I love cleaning her up and having her sloppy seconds
>>
>>10496676
"U-um, I usually have whatever my sisters bring with them. Ashigara usually brings beer and Nachi sometimes brings too much whisky so..."
>haguro looks away nervously
>>
>>10496964
I blame everyone using it as an insult. Desensitizes people to it
>>
>>10497212
Ah, so just beer huh? Nice and easy, it's what I like to drink too so at least you have good taste!
>The kind man sits her down and fetches two chilled brown bottles, and as he takes a seat next to her, passes the better looking one
Here, and please feel free to relax. Get comfortable, and let's be good friends too each other, okay?~
>>
>>10497338
"Y-yes, beer is fine thank you. I'm sorry for misjudging you before, lets get along."
>haguro takes a sip of her beer and smiles briefly before getting lost in her thoughts
>>
>>10496969
Yeah. Nothing is hotter than seeing a group of men use my wife for their carnal needs, on our own bed..
>>
In a few years, the government enacts a new form of eugenic control. Every man is tested at school age right around the start of puberty. There are three possible grades.

Roughly 10% of men are considered Alpha males. Alpha males are responsible for breeding with all females, and are encouraged to do so. They are given drugs that improve libido and made to exercise to make them more virile and sexually aggressive.

75% of men are Beta males. Beta males are 'normal' men who, at the onset of puberty, must be assigned to a female handler. They are not considered fit for breeding, and their primary responsibility is to take care of females and the offspring of Alpha men. Most are locked in chastity, but many are allowed access to their own cock, but will still never have sex with a female.

Finally, the remaining 15% of men are Omega males. Omega males are given hormones and special treatments during puberty to make them as feminine, girly, and submissive as possible. They are tasked with working for and sustaining Alpha men, and most Alpha men have one or two Omegas working for them for both money and personal service, as well as sexual when they aren't busy breeding.

Females have similar categories. 75% remain breed viable, to be knocked up by Alpha men. 15% are considered Omega status and, after having their tubes tied, are send off to be slaves for Alpha men. The remaining 10% of females are considered especially feminine, but not breed material, and as such are instead sent to special factories and given drug cocktails to make them constantly leak milk to feed the huge numbers of Alpha children, as well as leak special hormones from her pussy that are used to feminize Omega males.

Each Alpha male usually has 3 Omega males or females as civil servants and caretakers. Beta males care for all breeding age females, who have intimate relationships with the Alpha men.

Thoughts on this? And what rank in this society would you like to be?
>>
why are blacks so much better at breeding?
its not fair...
>>
>>10497769
It's alright sweetheart. I was worried you'd never warm up to me.
>The man ruffles her soft head of hair while taking a swig of his own drink. As he puts it down, he turns to look at her more directly.
So, how're you finding married life? Is it as fun as being single is or..?~
>>
>>10499463
"Married life is nice, anon's kind and always caring for me, I just wish he had more free time you know."
>Haguro looks sad while looking into her drink and continues
"We haven't even had time for the honeymoon like he said. I-I'm sorry, I've said too much."
>>
>>10498931
omega male
>>
File: wolf male gay girly.png (3MB, 1200x1352px) Image search: [Google]
wolf male gay girly.png
3MB, 1200x1352px
>>10500154

And why is that exactly?
>>
Are there any other good places for netorare roleplay?
>>
File: WBj0KLP.jpg (50KB, 720x510px) Image search: [Google]
WBj0KLP.jpg
50KB, 720x510px
>>10500435
Look up NTR discords, there's one in particuar that's very active, 8ch also has NTR threads on their ERP board, and you could always advertise your Steam acc on their Steam threads, so someone could come right up to your metaphorical doorstep and fuck your metaphorical wife.
>>
>>10500483
Is there a good site to look up the discords? The first few public listing sites on google don't have any NTR ones.
>>
File: MobNigIncr.jpg (128KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
MobNigIncr.jpg
128KB, 650x500px
>>10500970
Best place to look would probably be [spoiler]Reddit.[/spoiler]
Memes aside they can be pretty useful for sources and shit
>>
Tharja-cuck. There was a black-anon interested in the last thread, if he's still around?

Alternatively a trap-bull sounds pretty interesting too...if anyone in these threads even plays that role.
>>
>>10498931
As shameful as it sounds, omega male doesn't sound bad.
>>
>>10498931
I'd think there'd need to be more Alpha Males, but its a hot idea either way. And alpha male, no doubt.
>>
>>10506468
But anon, do you *want* your dick to shrivel up, never to be used again?
>>
>>10498931
I kinda want to be an Omega male. Like even if I was considered for a different position, I'd probably willingly become an Omega anyway.
>>
>>10498931
Considering how much more objectively attractive an Omega would be compared to a Beta, the Betas really do seem like they have it the worst.
>>
>>10506791
Well, they would at least get to be around a girl.
>>
>>10506821
The Omegas probably aren't man enough to care. Being a Beta would be extremely frustrating, having to be around the girls you want to be with but knowing they belong to other, superior men.
>>
>>10506573
It's just that serving an alpha male sounds so good, even if it ends up with me just cleaning up his cum after he fucked a girl.
>>
>>10506939
Who knows, maybe if you do it with a big smile, he might let you take a turn one of these days!
>>
>>10506930
Those poor boys wouldn't even get to masturbate to their mistresses most of the time!
>>
>>10507016
Exactly. Whereas an Omega, if he's especially cute, might find himself being more "loved" in the right household, a Beta has to sit there and strain inside his cage while the girl he's cared for since he was a child is deliciously fucked in front of him.
>>
>>10507194
Huh, I suppose being an Omega would be more appealing to the average faggot. But hey, maybe the rare beta male who's kept out of a cage could manage to score with one of the Omega females!
>>
File: goth horse.png (214KB, 540x337px) Image search: [Google]
goth horse.png
214KB, 540x337px
>>10494201
Who doesn't love bestiality netorare
>>
>>10507266
It can happen, often as a party favor. You see, Beta males are required by law to name a "waifu" for a fixed period of time. It should be both flattering and disgusting to a girl when someone names her his waifu, and to properly put the Beta in his place, the girl and her friends would hold cock-mocking parties, where the invited Betas are forced to expose themselves for their judgment.
>>
>>10507410
Oh, that's just perfect! I bet the Betas, despite everything, always hope that maybe the females might do *something* other than laugh hysterically at the sight. Maybe they even hope that their waifu would *like* their two-incher!
>>
any cuckqueans here tonight?
>>
>>10507366
Imagine learning that your own dog is more of a man then you...
>>
Fluttershy is my pure little pony.
>>
>>10507625
No, Fluttershy is *my* "pure" little broodmare.
>>
>>10507598
You can imagine the clickbaity titles they'd come up with for the videos they post to Facebook. "Beta two-incher squirts from being giggled at! #preemie"
>>
>>10507744
Sad thing is Betas would still prefer this than the usual, because at least this way their waifus are paying attention to them, rather than their Alpha's cock.
>>
>Ctrl F beta
>14 matches
>Omega
>15 matches
>>
File: 247bf9a4f.jpg (277KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
247bf9a4f.jpg
277KB, 850x1259px
I enjoy being the bull or the cuck. Anyone else like this? Also, I find both male and females cheating hot.

I guess I just like the idea of cheating in general
>>
>>10509500
Yeah. I'll often play both
>>
>>10509500
I know someone like that irl. Loves being a cuck with his wife having sex with other guys, then he goes and actually cheats behind her back
>>
File: 05d749ee.jpg (135KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
05d749ee.jpg
135KB, 850x1200px
>>10509611
Which do you feel like playing now?
>>
>>10509617
>actually cheats
yo that shit's fucked
>>10509647
None atm, just weighing in on the discussion. It's close to midnight where I live so I'll probably be sleeping soon
>>
>>10509663
It's just blow jobs, so it's not all that bad
>>
>>10509617
I was like that with my ex gf. Never crossed the line of letting her fuck other guys, but loved to hear her talking about doing it or talking about how other guys were hot while giving me a handjob. And I cheated on her with other girls and would finger or have sex with her while talking about other girls, mostly her friends.
>>
>>10509735
Sounds fun as fuck. I'd love to have a gf who teases me with threats of cheating
>>
>>10509735
>And I cheated on her with other girls and would finger or have sex with her while talking about other girls, mostly her friends.

Super hot.
>>
>>10509735
Ive had sex with 2 wives and liked telling their husbands about it.
They were cucks so the enjoyed it
>>
File: 06908e154.jpg (232KB, 850x1295px) Image search: [Google]
06908e154.jpg
232KB, 850x1295px
>>10509753
>>10509762
It's extremely hot when you are doing it, but causes all sorts of problems as time goes on, at least from my experience. Regarding me talking about other girls for example, it always made her horny as fuck, but also extremely jealous and sad after the teasing and sex were over. After doing it many times, the jealousy starts to accumulate and becomes unbearable sometimes. Same was true for me, super hot and exciting before cumming to her talking, but a weird sensation after, even though we both tried to comfort each other saying it was just fantasy.

I regret nothing though. We broke up years ago but I still fap to some of those moments of we teasing each other. I have no problem in making some sacrifices to get such a wonderful sensation.
>>10509845
That's hot. Both from theirs and your perspective.
>>
>>10509915
Trust me, I love it as much as they do.
One of them I've been with for 3 years. The other I met them 2 weeks ago and they want to continue.
The only bad thing is that I've kinda not wanted to be in a relationship myself because of it. I would do anything like it if I could actually get a gf
>>
File: Lynne - umanosuke.jpg (45KB, 393x774px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne - umanosuke.jpg
45KB, 393x774px
Lynanon are you alive? You know, if you see this just add me on rabb.it too. I'm sure you remember my nickname.
But I'll still be around here too.
>>
>Her shocked expression slowly fades from her face as she gives the thought some deliberation, her slender legs lean to the side slightly as she cocks her hips toward the left, balancing fully on her left leg.
>The silence that permiated the atmosphere was mind numbing, it wouldnt take a genius to realize that she had thought of the answer to the question almost instantly, but merely refusing to say her answer due to the tension she was creating...
>Her golden eyes began to narrow as they focused into the Anons eyes, ever so slowly after what feels like minutes instead of the 10 seconds it took in reality, she finally replys to the Anons question, the wind that had picked up during the last 30 seconds buffeted against her, as if nature was caressing her clothes and hair.

Yes Anon... I will go out with you~

>Her voice was definative and adamant. She remained silent after the small statement and merely locked eyes with the man stood before her... the last few seconds had decided whether or not Anon's life would follow a path comprised of just himself... or one filled with joy and love of another...
>Much to his hearts content, he had succeeded, she agreed to be his girlfriend.
>>
>>10511048
>From the sidelines, a man watched and awaited the scene to play out with baited breath. Eyes fixed on the forest green haired woman who stood in elegant grace, her skin tall body swaying ever so gently in the calm breeze, she pondered and paused painfully, making the poor soul who'd asked her out wait until the last tense tantalising second.
>It was such a brave move by the kid, she was beauty, smart, pretty, sweet and he was... well, he was him. Which is why the observers eyes grew wide and a gasp of air shot from his lips like a high calibre bullet when she said yes.

Way to go anon! What a catch!

>The man who'd been out of side and mind in both C.C.s and the anons head had rather rudely broken the calm silence and ruined their mement. He cheered onwards at them with a large smile.

I'm shocked she'd ever say yes to you! ...oh, not because she's too pretty, kind or good for you! No nothing like that, she's just always been single... say C.C. why did you say yes?
>>
>>10511048
>The whole world seemed to stand still, and leave the two of them cut off, just so the words he's been waiting to hear could flow through his ears without any distraction.
>"Yes Anon... I will go out with you"
>He wanted to pinch himself, after pouring his heart out to her, he...never expected her to actually say yes.
>His face tumbled through a ray of emotions, he was shocked, excited, scared, but most of all happy.
>So happy that the tingling in his chest wouldn't cease.

C.C., Thank you, I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy!

>Theres confidence in his smile, its very earnest, so she'll know just how much she means to him.

>>10511319
>In that instance, anon snaps out of the fantasy world he was just in and looks at the man with annoyance. But...he was way too happy to actually be upset right now...even if the moment was ruined.

Um.....hey thanks, mister.....I'm kinda surprised too, and I guess I'm curious why she agreed but all I can think about is how lucky I am.
>>
File: 1491387603588.jpg (117KB, 650x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1491387603588.jpg
117KB, 650x1001px
>>10511319
>>10511397
>She watches the two men exchange words, using the spare time to ponder the mans question... She propels herself forward from her left foot and slowly, almost lazily walks toward her new boyfriend. She carries herself with the leastmost urgency across the two meter distance between herself and her new boyfriend.
>She cocks her hips to the side again causing her shoulder to brush against her new man.

Honestly? I've been waiting for stepping stones to appear in my life... and well...

>She turns her head slightly to look at her new boyfriend, the wind refuses to cease its strength which causes her emerald hair to almost dance in the wind behind her.

I've had my eyes on Anon for a long while... but its obvious he's had his eyes on me, he makes me happy... and I make him happy.

>Once the final word leaves her mouth, she gently rests her head against his shoulder, her golden eyes pan over the landscape to meet the interrupting man's eyes.

Thank you for the compliments!~

>Her voice ends on a suprising high note, she lingers her eyes on the man before her for a couple more seconds before looking up to her new boyfriend and rubbing her forhead against his shoulder in affection.
>Some people who'd stopped to observe had begun to walk by and continue their lives. The street had now become what it once was 5 minutes ago, a busy pedestrian only street, tourists walking left and right.
>>
>>10511397
Youre welcome kid, it was a brave move asking out a girl with such stature. I hope it goes will for you!

>The man waved his hand in a salute style fashion, as if approving of him. But as the more sultry, confident girl walked up and took the rightful place at his side, his gaze agreedly turned to her instead. She was a much better sight, after all.

>>10511481
A stepping stone... I guess how you take that is up to you.

>Such language would imply she's using him, but for what? What sort of things could she have had in mind for the poor boy who was now firmly and complacent in her grasp. He perished the thought, not wanting it to sour the wonderful moment they'd all be so lucky to enjoy.

Well congratulations C.C., I never thought you'd tie the knot with anybody. I've been watching you turn down bette- other guys for years..!

>The man stopped the more insulting words in their tracks. The boy was obviously in ecstasy, it shouldn't be ruined despite what he thought of the kid, althogh that much was probably obvious by now.

Oh, C.C. and I were classmates. She used to have people lining up to ask her out! Say, why don't we all get drinks to celebrate! I'll treat you both, and me and your new girlfriend could catch up... for old time's sake.

>He winked at her. Quickly, subtly. A person who wasn't paying attention could've easily missed the gesture.
>>
>>10511569
>She picks up on the mans slip up, her gaze falls down to the floor as he stops saying the word 'better' and continues on his sentence. Soon after she raises her eyes back up to the man and smiles gently at him
>At the mans request of going out for a drink or two, her mind seemed to open up before her. She was always one to plan things out before they happened, partly why she was so quiet all of the time was due to how she contained her thoughts to herself. However this time, she was now in a proper relationship - albeit only several minutes long - She glanced up to her boyfriend and slowly smiled.

What do you think Anon? A few drinks might be nice to catch up dont you think? I'll leave the final say up to you...

>Her voice trailed off. Leaning against him still, she shifted her gaze back to the man and....
>What was that? did the man just wink at her? her mind reeled for a few seconds before composing itself, her brow furrowed slowly as she tilted her head at the man, as if asking him with an expression if he really just did what she thought he did...
>>
>>10511481
>As the wind blew by, Anon's gaze stays trained on her every movement, as they always have, but now knowing that such beauty and grace was more or less, his, made her sparkle ever more. Surely his body was turning colors by now, his heart wasn't meant to pump so much blood at once. He clenched his chest just to stifle the feeling.
>A brush against his shoulder, a nuzzle, he swears he heard her swoon alittle when she just spoke, as if her honey words weren't enough already. Was she teasing him? Or did she really want him to melt on the spot?
C.C, I didn't know you felt that way about me, that makes me...so happy.

>Anon tried to keep his cool, as his girlfriend warmed her face against his shoulder, he tried to not shiver from the feeling of her plush skin rubbing against him and he really tried not to get light headed from her sweet scent. This was all too much...not to mention they were in public....
>Anon looked around at the people somewhat eyeing them

C.C....t-this is embarrassing...
>Yet he moved his hand down to lock with hers

>>10511569
>Anon smiled back at the man with alittle bit of confidence, it was pretty brave of him, even though.....he had been planning the confession for longer than he'd admit.
>But the important thing is he admitted it finally.

Hey thanks, and its really nice to meet you too.
Any friend of C.C's is a friend of mine.
Well I was hoping to take C.C. out tonight....alone but....
>He was conflicted, but maybe he could learn more about C.C. when she was in school if he went?

>>10511684
>However, kind and well natured your boyfriend might be, its clear he's oblivious to everything you notice. He returned her glistening gaze.
>She must really want to celebrate
Of course we'll go, I want today to be something special for the both of us~
>>
File: May phat booty.png (113KB, 445x700px) Image search: [Google]
May phat booty.png
113KB, 445x700px
Did May and anon ever continue their RP?
>>
>>10511755
No sadly, they didnt. I've seen May Anon over the last 6 months or so and they seem to come and go every month
>>
>>10511684
>Matching her smile with his own dastardly one, he gazed into her eyes. It was easy to get lost in them. No wonder the boy had fallen for her so. It was almost as if she carried an aura that allured. Hopefully that wouldn't spell too much doom for him.
>Waiting for them to finish conspiring and reach a decision, he was happy to hear C.C. was so quick and willing to agree to indulge in his kind gesture. It was probably just the aspect of free drinks, but he hoped that there was something more behind her reasoning.

Drinks are the perfect way to celebrate any happy occasion, I find~

>>10511700
>His eyes fixed on the boy's awkward movements and shuffling, was this truly what C.C. wanted, what she saw in him he didn't know... maybe it was charming to her. Cute, or something of the sort. He guessed that'd be enough. Although from his position, he almost wanted to walk over and show the boy how to treat the girl; grab her hands, its yours after all... isn't it?

You've been garnering the courage to pop the question for a while, haven't you? This might seem a bit fast, but relationships are like that you'll find.

>He said as the boy pondered still, and as he finally agreed to the proposal, the man's eyes lit up with happiness.

Ah, I'm so glad! Come, I'll show you to this really nice bar. It's kinda early so it'll be quiet. It's small, cozy, got a really nice atmosphere and most important... good drinks!
>>
>>10511770
How unfortunate.
>>
>>10511820
>Slowly, she stands up properly and turns her head to her boyfriend, now stood on her own instead of leaning against his warm and inviting shoulder. she tilts her head up and exhales slowly. As she does a small grin seems to form on her lips

Come on Anon~ lead the way with him then~

>Ever so daintily, she reaches out her left hand and slowly wiggles her fingers, her eyes glance down to her hand before looking back up to his eyes.

Take my hand and walk me there... I know you've wanted to hold my hand and take me places before... so nows your chance~

>As the wind picks up a little, she quickly shrugs her pink jacket back onto her shoulders, her small skirt wasnt doing her any favours as the cold wind changed from a gentle breeze to an increasingly cold barrage of air against her exposed flesh.

Hehe~ Im looking forward to drinking with you... I havent seen him in so long too... it'll be interesting to see how he's changed since high school...

>She glances back to the man who's begun walking toward the bar, she slowly lifts her right hand and pushes one of her fingers against her lips. Not even the most experianced detective could figure out what she would be thinking behind her blank expression
>>
>>10511895
>Turning his back on the couple and walking a few decent strides in front, he walked them down the road, heading to a place roughly a block or so away, give or take. Leaving them plenty of time to converse a little.

With pleasure. Try not to get lost at all, these streets are pretty busy this time of day.

>The late afternoon sun hung delicately over the city. Being blocked out here and there by the more high rise building, it still left plenty of light to bathe in as the casually strolled through the town. The man spent most of his time with his head forward, but on the few times he did crane his neck around the check on the new happy couple, he thanked whatever divine power there was that he happened to catch her skirt flair up in the wind. As she spoke of him, wanting to know how different he was, he withheld the fact that he could hear her wondering. He too wanted to know how she'd changed, but they've have to save that for the bar.
>>
>>10511895
>That cute little corner of the lip smirk, those golden hues, and the courteous wind that kept showing off her best features at just the right moments.... aargh, it was killing him. What did he do to deserve her?
>He really couldn't take it any longer, he had to just let it out
>He gulped and stared longingly at her wiggling fingers, the ones he wanted to forever hold on to
..Y-you're beautiful!
>He suddenly stumbled those words out awkwardly when she finished speaking and took her hand. His face was beating red and he was sweating nervously. You'd think he'd had proposed to her or something.

>>10511820
>The boy tilted his head at the man questioningly, it was kinda like he was being watched by him?
>He wasn't sure why, but it was a bit unnerving, he didn't want to think about it...but this guy was really manly looking...compared to him. A bit broad.....tall....w-well at least he didn't have a face as cute as his own......

>Anon fumbled for a second when he was confronted by the question. his mouth and eyes moving together tried to put forth a sentence.
I...uh...well...yeah, longer than I'd like to admit but I'm glad I finally did.
C.C. is worth it.
Man you're really thoughtful about all this, a quiet cozy place sounds perfect!
>>
>>10511943
>>10511948
>She decides to keep her mouth closed during the walk to the bar, every so pften she would catch glimpses of the man infront of her trying to turn around for at least a second or two to catch a glimpse... she mainly tried to ignore it, however the knowledge of it was lodged in her mind.
>She squeezed her boyfriends hand as he took hers and let out a soft, almost angelic giggle at his nervousness. She allowed him to lead the way and followed in his wake.
>Her mind however was starting to go wild... it was like the man infront of her, leading both her and her boyfriend had ultor motives... she couldnt pin exactly what they were... but that wink he gave her earlier definatly showed something was up.
>As she ducked a little into the shade of one of the buildings, she took the chance to observe her boyfriend...
>He looked a little flustered, as if he too was also having some sort of internal conflict. Her eyes bounced between the two men... it was about to become dusk, and alcohol was about to flow... she wondered to herself how entertaining it would be.. if she stoked the flames a little...

>Several minutes of walking later, she watches the man reach a bar, quite a nice looking one at that... this must have been the place that he was talking about.
>>
>>10511948
>Listening to his words intently, he nodded his head in approval, as he was testing him or something similar. Of course he wasn't, but he'd probably let his slight disapproval slip. However, what the boy said was admirable enough, for the time.

Well said, keep up that sorta attitude, you'll make the poor girl blush
>He shifted his gaze a centimeter the the side
Ah, you'll probably notice my teasing you hasn't changed. Sorry C.C.~
>With his gaze returning to the boy, he continued.
And of course, I know how exciting this all my be for the both. Its my duty to ensure your celebration is matching!

>>10512003
>As they reached the bar, he turned to the couple. Smiled and nodded as he opened the door, beckoning them both in with a welcoming smile as if he owned the place and was inviting them into his own house. As they entered, he followed suit, and let the door carelessly float shut behind them. The low atmosphere was tangible from the get go. It was rather pleasant.

Welcome to The Waves! Yeah, not the most inventive name, I don't know what the old man who owns the place was thinking, but you won't find better drinks in this city!~

>As he finished, he started to walk over to a small booth at the other side of the room. A nice comfortable place to stay a while. He motioned for the two to take their seats.

Here, you two get settle, relax, I'll grab the first round. What are you two gonna have is the question.
>>
>>10512003
>>10512073
>Somehow through all his light headed thoughts and cluelessness, anon, was still able to pick up on a weird vibe between the two classmates, subtle but quick glances were being passed....clearly they must have really missed each other. C.C. is usually so composed and calm, its hard to read her. But she's probably just holding back, he wouldn't be a good boyfriend if he didn't help her get properly reacquainted with her old friend. Plus, that might put C.C in an even better mood, he smiled to himself thinking about how they could flirt the night away later.

Hehehe~

>He lead C.C. to their booth making sure she could sit closely to her classmate.

You know the place right? I'll have whatever you thinks good.

This place is pretty nice isn't it C.C.
>>
>>10512073
>>10512194
>She listens to the man attenativly, she glances back at the bar door as it slowly slides shut on its own before looking back to the man, she nods in agreement and slowly smiles at his recognition that part of him is still the same

Aha well everyone changes even just a little... but main traits stay right?

>She follows close behind her boyfriend and slots into the booth next to him, she glances around the bar to soak in the decor of the room and the overall atmosphere of the customers and staff behind the bar.

It really looks like a nice place Anon! perfect for a drink or two to get caught up... do they serve food here too? out of curiosity? and umm...

>She pauses slowly before shooting a quick, almost unseen sideways glance at her boyfriend as he says the place is nice... thoughts shoot through her head on how to reply... until she thinks of the perfect reply. to swiftly ignore the small quip altogether.

I'll have a double vodka and coke please~ I can never keep beer and cider down... so I'll have a go with spirits.

>She lays back against the booth and stays silent... after a few seconds of not replying to her boyfriend, she merely nods in responce.
>>
>>10512194
>Leaning himself against the booth's table as the two decided on what they'd have, he too thought about what he'd get. Unknowing if he wanted to get really drunk, or a lighter tipsy, he waited for them to decide. While being more drunk tended to be more fun for the man, he didn't want to forget or lose control tonight. He wanted to see their little relationship bloom, and judge how much of a good match this boy was for the infamous C.C., she was always so highly regarded in school, so the man she chose had to be top pick, right?

Sure! Why don't we all start with spirits and end with some beers later on. That's usually the rule of thumb I follow.

>>10512259
I suppose you're right. You're as recognizable as ever by the looks, but I feel like something's changed about you. Maybe after a few drinks, I'll be able to figure it out.

>Another wink, although again he didn't make it easy to see. Only those who were paying attention could really catch his subtle motions. Propping himself up off the table, he brought a hand to his hip and made sure he got everything right.

So, double vodka and coke, I'll have a rum and coke. I guess you'll want the same as me anon? I find the rum is the best here. Alright, I'll be right back, try not to fall too deep in love while I'm gone~

>With that last teasing morsel, he wandered off to the bar and grabbed the attention of the keeper. Reciting his order, his mind couldn't help but wonder. C.C. did seem kinda disconnecting, taking so long to get out a simple nod to her new boyfriend. Was she colder now? She was quite blunt before but even this seemed uncharacteristic. He was probably just imagining it, and so against the bar he waited, and tried not to think all too hard about the situation.
>>
>>10512334
>Rum and coke....
>He was a bit worried about how he'd handle it but he was hoping that he'd be able to become better friends with her classmate as well. Also a part of him, felt like he had to prove he could keep up....
Yeah sure man, that sounds great.
Take your time.
>>10512259
>Ah, thats great, things seem to be going as planned already....he didn't even seem to need to do much encouraging...C.C.'s interest in her old friend hasn't wavered but...for a second there it was kinda like she almost forgot that her boyfriend was there?
>Well she nodded, so that's probably not the case.

Hehe, yeah, I'm no good with beer either, it messes me up pretty good. Were like two peas in a pod C.C.

>While her classmate went off to get drinks he moved a little closer to her in the booth, grazing her shoulder as she did to him and sneaking his fingers a bit closer to hers.
Y-you know C.C., I was pretty nervous confessing to you, I mean you're the most lovely girl I know, and you're so calming, mysterious. Everytime I was around you, I just wanted to tell you how I felt and.....
>He closes his eyes and slowly leans over to kiss her.
>>
>>10512432
>Her thoughs flow through her mind, she begins to think of possibilitys of what could happen with the night, her train of thought however gets pierced by her boyfriends words. Slowly, she turns to him and nods slowly

I just find I get too full with it... makes me feel ill after a while I suppose... oh well~ its not for everyone I suppose

>Her eyes carefully watch her boyfriends expression, she nods in responce to how he feels... and how nervous he felt, empithetically, she strokes her hand over his knee and nods once more
I understand Anon, I know its tough for you...
>She watches in suprise as his eyes close and his lips purse, wondering how to proceed, she glances back at her friend at the bar... her heartbeat increases as her thoughts tell her that if she wants to 'stoke the fire' nows her chance.
>She dodges her boyfriends mouth and quickly mounts over his lap, her soft hands grip against his shoulders, and before he can react... she pushes forward to press her lips against his. Her eyes shut tightly and quickly as she begins to make out with him, her right hand strokes up the side of his face and reaches up to his hair, gripping it tightly and lovingly. After an intense few seconds of making out, she blushes darkly and says in a low tone
Your so fucking cute when your nervous~
>>
>>10512432
>>10512512
>With an intense focus the man sauntered back to the table. Carefully craning two smallish cocktails in one hand, gracefully between skilled fingers, and held the clear concoction more relaxed in his spare hand. He bobbed and weaved through the tables, chairs, stools, everything that stood in between him and the booth. He couldn't see the couple inside, but could probably guess what they'd gotten up to in their moments of loneliness. As they came into sight, he saw them sharing a kiss. The sight almost pained him, but he knew that he'd cast aside any romantic feelings for C.C. long ago, not to say he didn't feel anything for her... just different things now.

Well well, that didn't take very long. We're adults now, young ones still, but you two seem to have the drive of teenagers. That'll come in handy, huh?~

>He teased them relentlessly as the two shook apart, blush and fluster still heavy on their cheeks. He set the drinks down carefully in front of them as he took his own seat. Eyes darting back and forth between the couple, he smiled knowingly.

Oh don't worry, you can get plenty more of that done later I'm sure. Hah, I'm almost jealous in that regard.

>As he spoke that last, his eyes shifted towards the boy. Carefully the drink was raised to the man's lips, and he drunk slowly, painfully. The flavor washed over his tongue and flooded the chamber of his mouth, he savored for a second and then swallowed down the mouthful. God the alcohol here was good. That satisfaction showed in his face; blissful.
>>
>Don't care either way for guys cucking other guys
>Girls cucking girls puts me into sexual overdrive
I can't be the only one right?
>>
>>10512639
>She shifts off of her boyfriends lap and lays down against the booth seat next to him, a small confident smirk lingers on her lips as her eyes glance up to her boyfriend before darting back across the small table in the booth toward her friend.
>One of her legs crosses over the other, both of her arms reach up to her shoulders and she slowly edges off her pink jacket, she leys it next to her and reaches out to grab her glass.

Heh well it's been a long time coming I guess... besides... hes cute when he gets nervous around me.. or at least I find it cute.

>She gently lifts it to her lips and takes a silent sip of the dark liquid. An unperceptable giggle exits her mouth before she swallows, her goal was achieved for the time being, a prang of jealousy in her friends side.

So Anon... do you own this bar? you seem to know it quite well.. or have you just been here a lot?
>>
>>10512836
>The man follows her actions, and too takes off her jacket. Placing the leather coat down on the seat next to him, he looked back at her, drinking in all her words like the alcohol in the glass before him.
>Leaning back into the comfortable cushioning of the seat, he let his body sink in. His head nodded back against it, and it turned every so slightly to meet the girl's fine gaze. Her yellow cat eyes were so deep, like an ocean. It would be easy to get lost in them from a second too long staring.

You're into the cuter ones huh? Well, to each their own. I always remember you being the more, lone type. Although the boyfriends you did have in high school, few as they were, I did hear a lot of rumors about you doing... things, behind their backs.

>He laughed uproariously as the boy's face turned all the more unnerved, and turned to look at him. He met the look and continue.

Just rumors of course, no weight to them, I'm sure.

>Looking back at C.C., his eyebrow cocked up, as if to question, before returning, and giving her the same gaze she'd been getting from him all day.

No, I don't own it, but I'm a very loyal customer. I started coming here in high school with friends, they've since gone but I still like to hang out here. Company is just a bonus these days, I thank you for it~
>>
>>10511755
>>10511770
Anon here, still down to continue if there's another May sighting
>>
File: 1500337092082-trash.png (925KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1500337092082-trash.png
925KB, 1920x1090px
>>10507622
I-I actually wouldn't mind that happening to my waifu
>>
>>10513229
That Heiress is your waifu?

God, it's like your asking to get cucked.
>>
File: embarrassed weiss.png (633KB, 576x719px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed weiss.png
633KB, 576x719px
>>10513251
Well, she has been complaining about...a lot of things in the bedroom. Not to mention my status and how embarrassing it is to be seen with me, but uh...she thinks I'm cute? Does that make sense?
>>
File: 1446291238560.jpg (197KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1446291238560.jpg
197KB, 744x1052px
>Friend is super into NTR
>Keeps asking me what I would do to his waifu
>Tell him I fap to her on a regular basis
>This turns him on
>He now ask me on a weekly basis if I have released any more baby batter to his precious waifu
>He gives me lewds of his waifu to work with

Feels kind of nice though, don't have to find my own fap-feul now. Pic related is his waifu
>>
>>10514094
Esdeath would kill you on the spot if she'd deem you not worthy, not to begin with your friend. Or who knows, maybe she'd laugh at your friend and kept a pet around like that for amusement though she seems more prideful sadist.
>>
>>10514094
I wish I had a cuck friend, that sounds like so much fun. I'd tease the shit out of him nonstop
>>
>>10507625
Pure? Take a good look at your pure little pony. The moment I broke any kind of trust with a taste of my cock. Keep her company while she's recovering from "our" breeding for me. I got more mares to take care of. Matter of fact, clean her messy cunt up. I'll be giving her another load later.
>>
>>10514477
It is, my friend is obsessed with NTR though, talks about it so much i'm starting to develop a fetish for it, on the bull side of course
>>
>>10514094
Esdeath would be really satisfying to steal and would likely be the type to make a big show to the cuck about being fucked by another man and want him to see the moment she was impregnated by superior offspring.
>>10514637
Sounds nice in a way, everyone I know hates NTR.
>>
File: 1446519271904.jpg (1MB, 3424x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1446519271904.jpg
1MB, 3424x2000px
>>10514459
>>10515045
I haven't watched/read her anime/manga so I don't know what she's like. All I know is she makes me tent in my boxers and I take care of it while talking to the cuck
>>
>>10514002
You find her cute even with all those weird rumours?

You know, the one that said her sister would summon Grimm to fuck her with? Shits just so weird... and maybe a little hot. I'd love to see that stuck up bitch raped by monsters.
>>
>>10515894
I wish I had a friend like you
>>
File: 1446517886751.jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446517886751.jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
>>10516170
Why? Need a bull? Because you can probably get one who knows what he's doing. All I do is fap and talk about how sexy his waifu is, rubbing in the fact that she has made me burn through more boxes of tissues than anything else.
>>
>>10516366
I know. And it sounds nice. Having someone who I know has fapped to my waifu, and only wants to violate her, and is willing to talk to me about it... Mmm.
>>
>>10516426
Not him, but I'd gladly indulge you. Who's your waifu?
>>
>>10515894
You just need to know that she's strong, proud, sadistic and ruthlessly violent but highly values those who are close to her.
>>
File: 1499404133804.png (419KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1499404133804.png
419KB, 500x706px
>>10516527
So a prime girl to be seduced away from a sad cuck?
>>
>>10516574
Exactly and make no mistake, her sadistic side would make watching her be stolen as painful as possible.
>>
File: 1446445258515.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446445258515.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>10516605
I'm getting more of an idea to humiliate him, coming here was the right idea. I'm also learning that I love this, being a bull that is, before that I was kind of mixed about it, but now in love with the idea.
>>
>>10516678
NTR grows on you over time once you get into it. I never used to be into it at all but now both being a bull and a cuck can be huge turn ons.
>>
File: seductive weiss.jpg (62KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
seductive weiss.jpg
62KB, 1000x625px
>>10516107
Y-You're joking! Winter would um, well, she'd never do anything like that! At least, I don't think that she would. I-I mean, she's with her sister right now. At least I think she i-wait a minute! Y-You shouldn't be calling Weiss such names!
>>
File: 1446918310705.jpg (825KB, 1272x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1446918310705.jpg
825KB, 1272x1332px
>>10517009
I've been reading NTR doujins for years and never felt anything, but the moment I looked at it from this side it sucked me in. I stared into the abyss and the abyss made me want to steal waifus
>>
>>10517066
Once you've stared into the abyss there's no coming back.

Leone would be a fun one to steal too, caring older sister types who drink more than is good for them are prime NTR material.
>>
Has that Darkness/Lalatina cuck come back at all?
>>
I haven't seen Darkness in months. I miss playing with her so much~
>>
>>10518861
Darkness is dead, she's with Lynanon now.
>>
>>10514477
You have a volunteer.
>>
>>10519363
And who's your waifu, anon?
>>
the only thing better then cucking a man is forcing said man to watch as you turn what was once his woman into a permanently drooling fuck-animal. you rob him of his love and you rob the girl of her mind.
>>
>>10519796
seems mean
>>
>>10519796
NTR is best when the girl keeps her mind intact though.
>>
>>10519285
Damn, sad to think of it like that.
>>
>>10514094
Your friend is really lucky. I'd love having a bull as my friend to tease me and jerk off to my waifu.
>>
>>10520540
Agreed. Teasing bulls are probably great friends.
>>
>>10519950
I'm sure they'll both return from the dead one day.
>>
Is it still NTR if my friend and I like to swap our waifus every now and then?
>>
>>10521609
That's called swinging
>>
>>10521609
Nah, I'm pretty sure that's something else. Still hot as hell though. Details?
>>
>>10521609
Pretty hot.
>>
>>10521651
Yeah, I guess that would be the term for it.

>>10521667
Well, whenever one of us comes across a girl he likes, he'd tell the other about it, and we'd talk it over and see who likes her more. She then becomes "off-limits" to the other, which means he's not allowed to cum to her even when we're fapping together. Friendship always comes first, but we both understand that the longer we're able to observe these taboos, the more exciting it'll be when we inevitably give in. Our tastes in waifus are very similar, which means the tension and the jealousy are very real.

Then, once in a long, long while, I'd let him do whatever the fuck he wants to my waifus, and he'd let me do the same to his.

>>10521680
It gets pretty intense, yeah.
>>
>>10522099
Nice. Did you ever get that intense jealousy, knowing that he was doing extremely perverted things things to your waifu?
>>
>>10522166
Absolutely. It helps that we're both extremely obsessive with our waifus, to the point where we'd bargain to keep certain ones "safe." We don't tend to let each other off the hook though.

And yes, we're both degenerate as fuck. But that only makes it worse when we treat the other's waifu tenderly.
>>
>>10522099
That sounds wonderful, I'm a little jealous. Do you fap to each other's waifus together?
>>
>>10522633
About once a week, yeah. Not in person, since we don't live close by, but we swap pics and ERP.
>>
>>10522861
That's super hot.
>>
>>10514477
Seconding >>10519363.
>>
File: lingere weiss.jpg (129KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lingere weiss.jpg
129KB, 800x1200px
Well, my waifu is still here for anyone who wants her! [spoiler]Preferably if they have feral animals or grim that they want to see have a go at her [/spoiler]
>>
>>10524480
It really is. We mesh pretty well and know how to push boundaries without crossing them and upsetting each other. And when boundaries do get crossed, it's always because we were both so horny that we couldn't help going there.
>>
>>10524895
Are you guys willing to talk to others, too?
>>
>>10524658
Then I'll ask you the same question I asked the other anon. Who's your waifu?
>>
>>10524869
Feral animals? Isn't that a little rough? She looks like a delicate girl.
>>
>>10524933
Individually, we both chat with other people. Together, never, and not sure it would work. What did you have in mind?
>>
>>10524939
Would you be okay with doing it privately?
>>
File: dildo weiss.png (186KB, 540x608px) Image search: [Google]
dildo weiss.png
186KB, 540x608px
>>10524944
W-Well I mean, uh...we've talked about it and we talked about her fantasies. I m-mean, I'm pretty vanilla but she said that she wanted to have me watch her get ravaged by a stranger and his animals. I-It's kinda hard to argue with someone of the Schnee name, ya know?
>>
>>10525031
Emails, discord or something like that. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>10525076
Sure. Miu#3625
>>
>>10525122
Discord mostly. I could add you on an alt, since he and I chat on our actual accounts.
>>
File: flutter.png (2MB, 1237x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flutter.png
2MB, 1237x1080px
>>10507625
Fluttershy was made to be passed around by human soldiers who conquer Equestria as a cumdump

Her and her friends who are supposed to be Equestria's heroes will instead be raped in the middle of Ponyville non-stop by horny humans, showing the dominance of the human race over the pitiful pony species
>>
>>10525086
Well, as long as she's into it, who am I to question her? Does she want to get fucked by a specific kind of animal?
>>
File: blackandyellow.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blackandyellow.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>10499093
They don't waste time on foreplay, they ram straight into their breeding sows raw and hard.

They don't stop pumping until they empty everything into their target womb.

They'll pound with relentless intensity, making the bed shake, making her hands clench, her legs lock, until his urge to breed is satified
>>
>>10525251
That'd be so great, I use Discord a lot.
>>
>>10525386
whoa this webm is hot
>>
File: pretty weiss.jpg (39KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pretty weiss.jpg
39KB, 692x1024px
>>10525314
Uh, well, she said that she always had fantasies of getting er...assaulted by a pack of hung canines so, anything in that department?
>>
>>10525399
Feel free to post your Discord, we could chat a bit.
>>
>>10525423
Looks like you need to get yourself some big dogs to satisfy her huh?

Perhaps some Mastiffs and Rottweilers in the middle of mating season will make her happy
>>
>>10499093
>>10525386
I hate that I'm so into this.. It turns me on way too much.
>>
File: smiling weiss.png (656KB, 1001x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smiling weiss.png
656KB, 1001x1080px
>>10525499
O-Oh do you have those? If so, I can um...let her know so that she can make the proper payments for them!
>>
>>10525529
Don't fight it, just enjoy it,

Those BLACKED videos show the primal action of breeding in progress.

A hung 6"5" black man splitting a 4' white girl's pussy in half, until she has been properly bred
>>
>>10525468
easy#5801
>>
>>10525562
Certainly, we have numerous ones in stock!

In fact, bring her down to the pound and have her seek out whichever canine suits her the most free of charge!

Watch her carefully inspect the size of each dog's knot, or how quickly they try to pin her down doggystyle until she finds the right one!
>>
File: eastern weiss.jpg-large.jpg (205KB, 1302x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eastern weiss.jpg-large.jpg
205KB, 1302x1000px
>>10525653
Oh um, a-alright, we'll be right over to check them out! I just need to hurry up and get ready!

>It wouldn't be too long until Weiss and I arrive at the pound, me with a nervous look on her face and the rather famous Schnee with a look of anticipation.
>Walking through the doors, both of us look around before I shout into the lobby
Hello? We're here for the uh...well, you know!
>>
I've already accepted that my waifu is a cheating slut, I love it.
[spoiler]Is IR OK ITT?[/spoiler]
>>
>>10525599
See I like the way the blacked videos look but the actual fucking isn't too exciting. I want more primal, animalistic sex.

>>10525776
By all means, IR is fine.
>>
>>10525740
Welcome sit, and dear Miss Weiss!
>The dog handler says, looking over her clearly skimpy outfit, with cloth barely covering her body, clearly meant to provide easy access for her canine friends.

Thank you so much for coming to see these dogs, they're all in dire need of a kind owner to make them feel loved!

Now then, how about we observe the Rottweilers first? Not only are they stalwart guard dogs, but they have lots of energy and are very eager to "play" with their female owners
>>
>>10525811
Primal and animalistic?

Well aside from bestiality showing horny males trying to satiate their urge to breed, the only other thing I can think up is sex with the straight up intent to make racemixed babies.

Such as blacked porn, but with the white girl blatantly asking to be impregnated, or an asian girl begging to be white-bred
>>
File: upskirt weiss.jpg (533KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
upskirt weiss.jpg
533KB, 675x900px
>>10525858
>Rather happily, Weiss sat down and nodded up towards the dog owner as I sat down awkwardly beside her.
>"Hmmm, lots of energy, huh? And eager? What more can I ask for an alpha, hm?" She asked, looking at me in the last part as she put her hand on my thigh, patting it a little before moving it forward and squeezing my crotch as I nearly double over.

E-Er, how m-many rottweilers do you have in here?
>>
>>10525931
We've got 5 of them, all males, so you can expect them to become immediately entranced from the pheromones of a female.

>The dog handler moves to a cage, where 5 Rottweilers, all coated in shades of black and brown rested

Why not come inside and see which one interests you?
>>
>>10525905
Exactly, that kind of thing drives me nuts. In a lot of blacked stuff the guy just thrusts in and out and a modest speed. I want to see powerful sex where you can hear the slapping sound of flesh on flesh. And breeding too.
>>
>>10526000
I agree so much. The sounds of flesh smacking against flesh echoeing through a room, matched with the contrast of dark skin on light is amazing, and there just isn't enough of it. Blacked stuff really is pretty tame desu
>>
File: butt weiss.png (378KB, 460x1500px) Image search: [Google]
butt weiss.png
378KB, 460x1500px
>>10525984
>It wouldn't be any surprise to me when I saw Weiss go to the cage rather happily, slyly flashing the dog handler with her ass before winking up towards them to reveal her lack of panties.
>Nervously standing next to the dog handler, my face turns a dark red as I watch Weiss get surrounded by the dogs before she dropped down on her knees and begun to kiss against one's rim, just to get them going.

T-Their sheaths are...rather bigger than a normal dogs. Is that uh...is that normal?
>>
>>10526077
Yeah. Blacked looks really good in the stills and stuff and the video quality is excellent but the sex is usually kinda mediocre. Despite the poorer video quality, I vastly prefer amateur videos where the sex is real.

You get the best moans and other sounds that way.
>>
>>10526094
Perhaps I should have mentioned that these Rottweilers were originally dog-fighters?

Bred for fighting and breeding, so of course these are more larger and tougher than an average dog.

Look now, their breeding instincts are already kicking in!

>The dog handler turns the beta man's head toward the cage, now having one of the dogs curiously licking Weiss' face while another starts to hump one of her legs.

They seem to like you miss!
>>
File: animal weiss.jpg (250KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
animal weiss.jpg
250KB, 850x1133px
>>10526211
>Weiss begun kissing against the dog licking her face's maw, opening her mouth slightly to allow his tongue access into her mouth as she spread her legs a bit and raised her dress to reveal her...surprisingly virgin folds to the rottweilers.
>Snickering a bit at what the handler said, she gave a rather soft spank of her own ass as it still caused it to jiggle slightly. "What can I say? I've always been a dog person." Weiss said with a bit of laughter following before resuming her kissing session with the dog.
>Scratching the back of my head, my eyes follow my girlfriend's movements as I took note on all the stuff that she's doing with a dog compared to the stuff that she does with me.

S-So uh...is this uh...does this arouse you as well or do you just do this because you like seeing guys like me getting cucked by dogs?

>A rather awkward question, but for some reason I felt it necessary to ask considering of the tent already pitched into my shorts.
>>
File: 1479768109046.jpg (2MB, 2550x3701px) Image search: [Google]
1479768109046.jpg
2MB, 2550x3701px
>>10517965
I'm back, and I just spent an hour teasing him.

I stepped up from just fapping and telling him that to describing in full on how I would cuck him. How his waifu would start cucking him. It would start out innocently enough, with her using the excuse that she can't let me be in public with a giant bulge in my pants. She really just wants to fuck a real man. This drove him up the wall
>>
>>10526416
Oh no sir, I am not a fan of male god on female woman action!

Although...there is a reason why the female dogs are located elsewhere if you understand what I am saying....
>The dog handler says with a strong nudge to the beta male, nearly knocking him over.

Why? Are you perhaps aroused? Understandable, as seeing Weiss' nude body is enjoyable in its own. Or maybe the sight of hung dogs adds a bit of spice to your sexual fantasy too?

>As this conversation takes place, the dogs quickly clamor around Weiss, her loud ass smack being all the signal they needed to know that she was ready to be bred.

>The largest Rottweiler, clearly an Alpha among Alphas, mantled her first, his large beast cock already protruding out of the sheathe in its ruby red glory, a massive knot larger than the average man's balls.
>It didn't hesitate to put the doggystyle into action forcing the canine cock into Weiss' pussy, the burning hot knot pressing against her lips hard like a brand, ready to force itself in whole

It looks like the pack leader wants to see how she is first!
>>
>>10526502
Your cuckie friend is lucky
>>
>>10526502
You're turning me on big time just by describing that
>>
File: 1447207779823.jpg (547KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
1447207779823.jpg
547KB, 816x979px
>>10526686
>>10526776
She'd try to keep a slow burn at first, giving me a simple handjob, amazed how much bigger I am compared to him. I'm assuming she has a sense of pageantry
so she'd make a big deal about this, rubbing salt in the wound that is his, if he's being honest, 3 inch excuse of an erection. I have no doubt that she would also be teasing me, stroking in a slow, passionate way, giving it time to soak in that she found a real cock. She'd let me cum in her palm, so she could finally get a taste of a real man. She'd drink it out of her palm without trying to hide it, licking up any sticky remainder between her fingers, letting him watch as she takes her first big step to putting him in his place.

If it gives you an idea, he hasn't even jerked off to her, and she's been his waifu since her anime came out, so 2-3 years.
>>
>>10527180
>If it gives you an idea, he hasn't even jerked off to her, and she's been his waifu since her anime came out, so 2-3 years.

Damn, now that's some cucking right there. Nice work.
>>
>>10527180
fuck, I can only imagine how deep of a hell he'd be in if you actually watched the series and knew her inside out. Are you the one responsible for his not fapping to her?
>>
>>10527238
>>10527242
He's not fapping to her of his own volition. Probably knows she's too good for him.

She'd drop to her knees and drag her tongue along my still hard shaft, eager to taste every pleasure my body has to offer her. She'd twirl her tongue along every inch of my length before giving him another berating comment as she takes my tip into her mouth. She'd slowly bob her head deeper down my shaft, her sultry moaning vibrating through her new object of lust.
>>
>>10527447
...I think you've got two cucks here really hard with your descriptions, and at least one who suddenly wants to find out all about this dominant looking waifu and picture her surrendering to you. I wonder how he'd feel if you told him.
>>
>>10525386
Source?
>>
>>10527508
I just realized how self insert-ish I was sounding, i'll stop before I make it any worse
>>
>>10530138
You post Tomoko in nearly every thread. Looking to see her get fucked?
>>
>>10527447
>He's not fapping to her of his own volition. Probably knows she's too good for him.
Poor guy. Esdeath does deserve only the best though, he's doing the right thing.
>>
>>10499918
Yeah, I understand that. They can be as nice and kind as ever but if they're never around... it doesn't mean all that much.
>The man leans over and kisses Haguro on her red cheek before wrapping an arm around het shoulder
You're really cute. You deserve someone to spend time with you, make you feel as special as you are. I promise tonight that someone is gonna be me!~
>>
File: 91d5401fb51acb18df918af7d0038567.jpg (231KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
91d5401fb51acb18df918af7d0038567.jpg
231KB, 1181x1748px
>>
>>10531366
"What?!"
>Looking like a deer in the headlights Haguro stares at the man unsure what to do, she was right, this was a bad idea, a very bad idea
"W--w-we can't, I'm anon's wife and he could be back at any moment!"
>>
File: Please black my waifu.jpg (234KB, 777x1318px) Image search: [Google]
Please black my waifu.jpg
234KB, 777x1318px
>>
>>10531918
>Holding her legs up like that
Unf. She's just begging to be put in a mating press
>>
>>10531932
God yes please, it's such an amazing position to watch.
>>
>>10531958
It's amazing to be a part of too, the sensation of the girl clench around your shaft tightly as you pound into her. She being unable to stop you, if she wanted to or not.
>>
File: 4def56971bbd472ca40dddc769c7e458.jpg (473KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4def56971bbd472ca40dddc769c7e458.jpg
473KB, 1280x960px
>>10532022
Just the thought of seeing that is driving me nuts. Not to mention the sounds of raw mating and flesh slapping against flesh to match, as she's fucked in such a submissive position.
>>
>>10531726
>The man keep his arm firm yet comfortable around her shoulders, rubbing at her arm in a soothing fashion.
Anon? You worried about him coming back? The guy who leaves you lonely everyday? I wouldn't worry about him Haguro, not at all.
>>
>>10532121
"But I do worry about him...everything he's doing is for me after all. You should stop."
>Despite her words, Haguro makes no attempt to shake the man off and takes another sip of her drink
>>
>>10532110
Submissive isn't the word I would use, more like helpless. The moment she gets mounted in this position, she is at the bull's mercy. She's being violated in a position designed to knock her up, to fill her with his seed, and all she can do is enjoy being his play thing.
>>
>>10532362
That sounds so hot, and all I would be able to do is watch..
>>
>>10532616
Watch as your precious waifu's velvet halls are ravaged by another man's big meaty shaft, soon to be oozing with his virile seed, overflowing with it as he continuously releases inside of her, claiming her as his.
>>
>>10532616
Just watch? You don't want to hold her hand as she's knocked up by someone else's seed?
>>
>>10532673
It's so damn wrong how hard this makes me...I don't think I could pull my eyes away from something so hot.
>>10532694
I would of course! There are a lot of things I'd want to do, b-but I think she might be a little distracted...
>>
File: 5987d48e8f6b43626eecf768e4d093ea.jpg (805KB, 3425x2362px) Image search: [Google]
5987d48e8f6b43626eecf768e4d093ea.jpg
805KB, 3425x2362px
>>10532362
>>10532673
That is way too hot..
>>
>>10532841
Hopefully she wouldn't be too distracted to tell you how she's feeling and to make sure to pay close attention to her face.
She has a lovely voice after all.
>>
>>10532841
You'd be watching for a while, because he would have almost inhuman stamina. He'd still be going strong far past the point you could. You'd probably be empty and bone dry by the time he starts to break a sweat. But once he's finally done, finally pumped every lost drop of seed and let it soak into her womb, he'd pull out and leave her for now. But she can't let his precious juices simply leak out of her. She'd have you dress her, new panties and pantyhose, to keep his sticky mess pressed against her newly ravished lips, soaking into her clothes, quickly making her stink of him.
>>
>>10532867
I hope not, I-I'm getting excited just thinking about the things she'd say, how much better he is and her voice breaking and hitching in pleasure.
>>10532928
I'd happily help her clean up if she wished, but something like that would be so humiliating too, and so hot... I'm so r-red-faced right now it's embarrassing... I would help her in any way she desired.
>>
>>10533094
She can barely talk, she's still loopy from being satisfied for the first time in ages. She'll need help walking though, or you can bridal carry her if you're feeling romantic. Be careful to not let his cum soak through her clothes and onto your arm, unless you're into that. Depending on how thing turn out in the future, you might have to clean out a guest room.
>>
>>10533094
She would be great to listen to, even more so for the man pounding her mercilessly in front of you. That is before he denies you even her voice by cutting off her words with his tongue.
>>
File: 9f0204fe28ffd6a2171ab9e69126ace6.gif (210KB, 1123x887px) Image search: [Google]
9f0204fe28ffd6a2171ab9e69126ace6.gif
210KB, 1123x887px
paradise
>>
Embarrassing community.
>>
>>10532862
You like the idea of the mating press too, or is it the idea of another guy putting her in it that makes it hot?
>>
File: 903284c0a611653f39c070d6eb94e5b0.png (947KB, 1128x900px) Image search: [Google]
903284c0a611653f39c070d6eb94e5b0.png
947KB, 1128x900px
>>10533130
C-clean out a guest room? Oh geeze...
>>10533256
A-at least I'd still get to hear the sounds of their sloppy mating.
>>
>>10533549
Why so worried? Cleaning out the guest room will let her new bull stay a night or 2, or if she really likes him, even live you 2 forever. It will make her happy though, make her happy enough, and she might do something special for you.
>>
>>10533549
I can imagine those sounds would be rather loud too.
>>
>>10533657
>My cute waifu timidly knocking on the door in hopes he'll allow her to suck him dry in thanks
It sounds the best.
>>
>>10534177
>"Anon I know that I've been neglecting you lately, and I know it's been unfair since you've been so accepting of... of all of this. With him here, I've finally started being satisfied, but I got so caught up with it I forgot about you. So every once in a while, I'll treat you and make sure that YOU'RE satisfied too. N-Not that way... we both know that won't do anything for either of us. J-Just be quiet and let me get to work."
>>
My loyal waifu <3
>>
>>10535061
Very loyal indeed!

And friendly too, she loves to have company over when you're at work, it really keeps a happy mood in the house
>>
>>10535297
She loves tea time with her friends, what can I say?
>>
>>10535344
Her negro male guests love tea time, but they enjoy what happens after it more!

After they leave the used cups and dishes in the sink for you to clean up, the aphrodisiac in the tea starts to kick in, and she leads to up to the bedroom.

Tell me, when big black bulls are locked with your wife in your bedroom, what do you think will happen?
>>
>>10535396
Of course they'll play some board games or watch the TV. Or she'll show them her old school hiphop albums
>>
>>10535441
Those bulls will enjoy her teasing at first doing this, of course while she's showing her albums and changing channels on the TV, they run their big black hands across her body, feeling the plump flesh and seeking out where they will begin with first.

One will be groping her fat tits, one will be squeezing her plump ass, another will run his thumb across her lips and feel how good it would be at performing certain oral acts.

She'll squirm and maybe tell them to stop at first, but after realizing how good real male affection feels, she'll let them continue

It's probably the happiest she's felt in years, having her body being handle by strong, horny men
>>
>>10535509
Th-theres no way they'd do that! Galko is too pure.
>>
>>10535545
Of course she's pure!

All she is doing is having fun and being happy with her male friends!

Don't you like how much she smiles when the bulls rip her clothes off and push her down on the bed?

She'd be mantle by 3 bulls immediately, one ready to pound her virgin pussy, one ready to fuck her massive tits, and another ready to facefuck her.

The other bulls would clamor for other parts of her body like her hands, or they'd just sit and defile your bed while they wait their turn.

And she'd lay there, smiling and giggling, happy that she's finally be pleased as a woman by real men
>>
>>10533441
I think it's the idea of another man (or men...) violently impregnating her and conquering her right infront of me
>>
>>10534626
>All while her hole is filled with her real man's cum
>>
>>10535862
I wonder what mine and Momiji's kids would look like.

Guess there's only one way to find out..~
>>
>>10536079
I used to wonder that too, but after she didint get pregnant from trying all those times...
>>
>>10536140
Maybe youre just not virile enough, your sperm isn't strong enough to breed her. Maybe her body knows you're not good enough so it rejects you.

I wonder how it'd react to a much bigger... better, more potent man~
>>
I want to forcibly breed someone's waifu
>>
>>10536242
I dunno. She's quite timid and silent in bed so perhaps it might be a little too much for her..
>>
>>10536331
That attitude is exactly why you would never be never to impregnate her.
All girls want it. To be destroyed sexually, roughed up, used without remorse.
>>
>>10536287
would it end in mindbreak for the girl?
>>
>>10537146
Most likely
>>
>>10536287
I hate finding the thought of my waifu being raped to be an extreme turn on.
>>
>>10537198
Same
>>
>>10537198
You'd find her gasping for air and with a blank stare. Thick cum leaking out of her used cunt as she laid there impregnated
>>
>>10532841
I still need to knock you up. Is your cuck around?
>>
>>10537922
Find her? But it's no fun if I'm not forced to watch.
>>
>>10538902
You'd stand by while a man like me just pounds away at her while she screams in a mix of pleasure and pain? She'd cry out for help as I fuck her relentlessly and you're just going to sit there?
>>
The recent influx of blacked anons has kinda ruined this tbfh
>>
>>10539132
Yeah it's a little obnoxious imo
>>
>>10539132
>>10539177
Not really. Honestly more refreshing than the typical boring self-insert "bull" here. I mean a lot here never play anything more than average-dicked average dude just like themseleves. Someone fucking save us from this mediocrity and stagnation please. Blacks, trap, futa, dog, horse, beastmen, alien bulls. Anything to change it up.
>>
>>10538959
Oh I meant forced as in hands tied behind my back.
>>10539132
>>10539177
I have to agree, race play kind of excludes people.
>>
>>10539689
So if you're not some fucking exotic bull, you're boring and undesirable? This obsession with black bulls is making the activity in these already-borderline-dead threads even more exclusive.
>>
>>10539764
Yes you're boring and undesirable when you've been done in these threads too many times before. So some "cucks" or "bulls" come looking for something different to change things up.
>>
>>10539831
Sounds like the issue lies with you being around too long but you want to change everyone else
>>
>>10540005
Nope. Who wants to change everyone? There are just people here who offer something else and don't whine about it.
>>
I mean, there was someone here wanting to get cucked by dogs, that's something that's different too.
>>
>>10535596
I-I'd like to see that. My waifu getting her mouth, pussy, and ass stuffed with black cock...
>>
File: 1098114001.jpg (83KB, 703x990px) Image search: [Google]
1098114001.jpg
83KB, 703x990px
>>10538432
Th-tharja's cuck r-reporting in.
>>
>>10540363
You think she could handle it? It's really different from your cock after all. I'm sure she'd be stretched out after use, just a pile of meat. And I'm sure she'd enjoy being ruined.
>>
you waifu?
I fucked her already. I dropped my load in that dirty 'puter's floppy slot and collected my kudos.
where's she now?
outside, in the sluttiest makeup I could find, sucking off strangers for free.
don't bother trying to talk to her: I fucked enough of her mind out that she can barely form words from now on. I doubt she'll recognize a chode like you, much less register in her brain long enough for her to force some gibberish out.
>>
>>10532291
Why aren't you trying to stop me? Look at you, doing unfaithful things behind your husbands back. Don't you feel alive? Feel a thrill, a rush?
>The man kissed her flustered red hot cheek as his hand reached around her side to gently caress and squeeze her chest.
With anon, your married life is stale and boring, right? Let me show you how to really live~
>>
>>10524869
I bet she became a hundreds to get closer go the grimm, and have more chances to get raped senseless by them.
>>
File: 13.gif (969KB, 450x225px) Image search: [Google]
13.gif
969KB, 450x225px
>>10525811
Like this?
>>
>>10543045
Exactly. That's much better.
>>
>>10543045
That is just beautiful, anon. All waifus should be so lucky.
>>
>>10543045
>>10543213
I know right? That looks amazing, I'd love to see my waifu like that.
>>
>>10543273
It's just so much more powerful compared to what I'm capable of, like a muscle car vs. a tricycle.
>>
>>10543045
Good thing im like that... unlike you. Cucks. >>10543108
>>10543213
>>10543273
>>10543430
>>
>>10543273
Post your waifu and you can watch me cum in her
>>
>>10545265
>>
File: 1.gif (1MB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
1MB, 540x357px
>>10543273
Could she even look at your penis the same way afterwards?
>>
>>10545579
>I ring your doorbell and you answer
>We greet each other and I walk in
>You lead me to the living room where Thajara is dressed in lingerie
>I sit next to her forcing you to another seat
>Hi, I'm anon. You are much better in person
>She nervously introduces herself and thanks for the complement
>Have you done this before
>She nods no and looks at you
>I quickly grab her attention by putting my arms around her
>I'll go slow for you, we can start by kissing
>She closes her eyes as I tongue her mouth
>I reach for her big breasts and take them out
>As we kiss and make out, she's moaning as I'm pinching and teasing her breasts
>I ask her how was it. She's in a daze
>I push her down gently on the sofa and start sucking her tits
>One hand on the other breast and the other goes in her panties
>I start fingering her already wet pussy. She's already ready before I touched her
>She's moaning loudly from her breasts being sucked and her pussy being played with
>I get up and take off my clothes facing you
>You get a good look at my cock
>I put it up to your waifu's mouth. Lick it, get it ready
>She clumsily starts sucking
>I put my hands on her head and guide her
>You are doing great. Keep going
>She gets me hard despite how much of a novice she is at sucking
>I take if out of her mouth and move to her legs
>I'm going to stick it in. Ready?
>She looks at you, then looks at me and nods
>She gasps as my thick cock enters her
>She's really tight, I can tell she's never had sex from anyone my size. Or even that much in general
> I get it all the way in and her face is in a little pain
>Are you ok?
>She nods and I kiss her deeply
>I start moving
>I suck on her big tits going back and forth between them
>Suddenly I grab her thick waists and thrust it hard in her
>She screams
>>
>>10546639

>I start fucking her hard
>She yell's it's too much and looks at you
>I look at you about to say something, but you don't
>I adjust and kiss her again as I fuck her faster
>She tightens on my cock
>Are you about to cum?
>Yes! Yes! Yes! She moans
>So am I and I kiss her again
>You can see that I'm not looking like I'm going to pull out
>Anon! Pull out of her! you try to tell me
>She cums hard on me. She's moaning like you never heard her
>I cum deep into her, a week of cum is pouring into her
>She stares right in my eyes as we are cumming together
>Once she stops cumming, I pull out of her slowly
>Cum is pouring out her tight pussy
>Come and look at this
>You go and look at the cum that's pouring out. It's a lot
>As you stare at it I move to Thajara's face still lying down
>Anytime you want me, just text me. You have my number
>She nods and we kiss deeply one last time
>I get my clothes and leave
>>
>>10546432
This looks a little shooped.
>>
bamp
>>
File: b084b9ebf7255abb9e756a39595d17a5.jpg (731KB, 992x1082px) Image search: [Google]
b084b9ebf7255abb9e756a39595d17a5.jpg
731KB, 992x1082px
>>10494201
>>
>>10550236
The domination is hot I guess.
>>
>>10541112
How've you been sweet heart?

Hope you're feeling horny.
>>
Weird cucking fantasy I have
>girl cheats inocent weak girly boy with bull
>cucked girly boy discovers them
>is now forced to look how the bull fucked his gf/wife while she laughs and enjoys
>bull gets fed up with the Bullshit and evilness of the woman
>the bull pulls the woman away from him and pulls the boy to the bed with him and starts fucking him
>the woman is now forced to look for a few seconds and shout stuff in anger, just to get ignored and leave
>cute girly boy and bull become boyfriends that love each other and happily ever after
>>
>>10551188
>weird
Pretty standard desu
>>
How do I get rid of my NTR addiction?
And more importantly how do I get rid of my ballbusting addiction?
>>
>>10551923
You dont
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.