[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #200: Thunder Thighs Edition Previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 63

File: 1486229129534.png (515KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486229129534.png
515KB, 750x1000px
RWBYgt Trash General #200: Thunder Thighs Edition

Previous thread: >>10376196

Archive: https://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/type/op/

CYOA Archive:

Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
IrvingQuest : https://pastebin.com/jQDiDwWH

Current Ocho-CYOAs:

JasperQuest: res/32254.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html [Concluded]
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>2. Be active!
>>
If Pyrrha does come back, I want exactly one thing.

I want her to be reckless in a fight, and for Jaune to get pissed and say something to the effect of 'you fight like you haven't died'.
>>
>[x] Search the area, and talk to them.

Well you pretty much have to try to think out of this. You step back, checking your surroundings again...

>Furca checks his surroundings
>He rolls 9

Nothing really stands out, but you see a young man. He is wearing fishnets all over. Odd... Is this what the kids think what fashion is these days?

You approach him, looking at him he gives you that glare. His hair is really pomp, showing how much he's rebellious to his parents.

"What do you want, chump?" He snarls, "Have you seen a girl, blue beret, dark skin?" You asked. He shakes his head, "Doesn't ring any bells." He responds.

He heads off... Well, it was worth a try. Maybe another go.

>Furca checks his surroundings again
>He rolls a 18

Ah, a fellow soldier doing his job. Maybe he know where she went. It shows how the soldiers come to relax, he is on his seat.

Oh... He's sleeping, might aswell wake him up. You nudge at him, causing him to jump.

"AH DON'T EAT ME!" As he get spooked, after he looked around, he calms down. "Have you seen Ciel anywhere?" You asked.

"Ciel? Oh, she was supposed to be here..." The soldier answered, looking at Penny with a concerned look. "But she was sick from the strict schedule she had."

Sick? Huh, overwork must've hurts. Penny must've forgotten that she was sick, was it her programming causing her to think about this.
>>
>>10436014
"Penny, do you have any oddities throughout the day?" Asking her, you're worried that something was up. "I haven't..." She hiccups.

From the looks of things, Ciel should've been here. Yet she was sick from the overwork. It would've been a headache now since I think about it...

What now?
[Are you really sure Penny?]
[Eh, maybe Khaki would know.]
[Awaiting Write In, sir!]
>>
File: 1499910185663.jpg (21KB, 638x347px) Image search: [Google]
1499910185663.jpg
21KB, 638x347px
boop
>>
rise
>>
File: 1489308120737.png (414KB, 480x651px) Image search: [Google]
1489308120737.png
414KB, 480x651px
>>10436891
You can't make me
>>
AMD Prelude resumes, feel free to vote.
>>
File: JQ_AltTimeline.png (368KB, 637x765px) Image search: [Google]
JQ_AltTimeline.png
368KB, 637x765px
>>
Oh well, I'll automatically resume the prelude soon.

[s]By this time, I believe he is overthinking things.[/s]
>>
boop
>>
File: illust_63853553_20170714_135015.jpg (303KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
illust_63853553_20170714_135015.jpg
303KB, 790x1200px
>Blake being Wendell's breeding partner
>Blake being Brutus' breeding partner
>>
>White Fang brings out more breeding
>>
Wtf, why does it actually look good.
>>
>>10442651
Did they at least fix the character models? The lips and faces in general in V4 were horrid.
>>
Okay fuck it, resuming AMD Prelude in a hour.

[s]Zombie Auto Pilot mode engaged![/s]
>>
>>10442970
There's at least one voter here.
>>
>>10435331
>Didn't use the OP I had made
>>
>>10445210
>I had made
Unless you're Dry or Thatch, I wouldn't call that 'yours'.
>>
>Temporary Zombie Auto Pilot active

>[x] Can't process...

You couldn't figure this one out, you sit back to remember. Ciel called in sick, only for the reason of overworking. Now you're stumped, how can you figure this out?

"There you are Olive, I've been looking for you." It's Briar, with shopping bags he is carrying. "Penny? I didn't expect you to be out there." He snaps his eyesight towards Penny.

"Well I was looking for Ciel..." She responds, hiccuping again. "Oh don't be silly you little scamp, what sent you the trouble to come here?" Briar said, still going on in his bright side.

"Well I was here looking for friend Ruby..." She says. "Oh, well you should head on back. Good Ol' Iron was worried sick about you." As he nods.

"Sometimes you have to be honest to someone you trust, especially those whose close to you." He says. An alert is blaring on your scroll, it seems that the next match is starting soon...

What should you do?
[Spectate the Vytal Festival match]
[No need for distractions, you gotta send Penny back to base]
>>
>>10446111
[x] Send Penny back to base
>>
Riddle time, guys?

There are 4 people crammed into a single square room with you, held against all of your will.

Each person, including you, has perfect full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes).
Two on your left and two on your right, a screen is strapped onto each their belly revealing the other captives names.

These five people are:

You

Margaret Lacroix
- She is your younger brother's ex girlfriend, she supposedly cheated on him for two other guys.
- The only information you know about her is that she is prominent in the club scene and is always out either partying or coaxing her friends to come with her. Oddly enough, she doesn't drink nor is into any recreational drugs as you have been led to believe by your brother.

Kimberly Ann Temple
- She goes to the same university as you do and the same train commute going and leaving.
- She is a competitive swimmer and is very athletic despite her "girl next door" appearance. You know many guys and girls that would love to get a shot with her only to be turned down in every direction.

Jiro Ishida

- One of your mother and father's close friend and business associate.
- He has always intimidated you when you were still a child and later finding out that he is involved with the Yakuza only deepens your fear for him. Despite all this, your parents has never ever dismissed him throughout the years.

Amadeo De Luca
- This is the only person you are not familiar with
- By the looks of it, his suit looks very expensive only to be tattered and stained wet from his rusty restraints. He looks young, you would believe even younger than you are.

Multiple screens are bolted into the wall in front of you, available only to your own clarity, it reads:

"Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?"
Beware, a wrong answer will cost a life.

[] Solve the riddle
[] Talk to someone
[] Commit suicide
>>
>>10446707
>[] Solve the riddle
On my head.
>>
>>10446707
On top of one person's head.
>>
>>10445950
Okay, I made like a third of it.
>>
>>10446111

This anon got the reasonable choice >>10446260

>>10446761
>>10446769

Correct!

The screens in front of you go blank as a loud zip reverberates in the room when the restraints fall off from your fellow captives.

Margaret: Jesus Christ! <cough> What the fuck is happening...What the fuck!?!

Kim: <she massages and rolls her shoulders and scans the entire room> Is.. everyone alright?

Jiro: <mutters in Japanese> <Yells in Japanese then subsides into muttering once more>

Amadeo: <adjusts glasses> Ah shit, my fucking suit! Goddammit, you're paying for this! You think this is funny, huh?!? Let's see who's laughing when I bury your sorry ass in a fucking lawsuit!
<wails at the air around him>

All of them appear to be free as you wait for your own restraints to fall off...which they don't.
The screens once again flash a bright text, this time now the others can read it clearly.

"I am said with one letter but written with three. There are two letters, one found in me and in a pair usually. I'm read from both ends, and the same either way. What am I?"
Beware, a wrong answer will cost your life.

M: What the shit?!? I am said with....three...fuck fuck fuck, what is this shit!?!?

K: Everyone just calm down. We can all get out of here safely. Do any of you remember anything prior?

J: <humming to himself in deep meditation>

A: LISTEN HERE, CHICKENSHIT! FUCK YOU! <he is still busy screaming at some invisible force>

You try to open your mouth to point the others to the riddle on the screen only to also find that you are unable to.
Margaret seems to be the only one that is examining the question.

[] Mmmmf!
[] Plbbptl!
[] <Do not say anything>
---------------------
[] Insert your name here:
(Choices will be chosen in random)
[] M/F/OTHER
---------------------
>>
>>10447271
Eye
>>
>>10447318

You can't say anything, anon.
Fill out the other questions first.
>>
>>10438454
>inb4 Yulia
>inb4 Soo
>>
>>10447378
Fine!

Name is N.
Is Male
>>
>[x] Take her back

Letting out a sigh, you know this wasn't the first time she did this. Besides you already caught her once ever since she pulled that stunt back at Vale.

This alone almost compromise her identity, now the sensible option is to get her back. "Alright Penny, we have to take you back." You say, "We don't want any more unnecessary attention." She complies...

"Alright, right now we can take an airship back to the fleet. Hopefully we don't miss the next match." Briar states. From that statement alone hopefully we don't miss much.

--- Atlas Air Fleet, 5:36pm ---

You and your partner made it to the main deck of this ship, last time you're in a fleet it was bigger than usual. Soldiers are doing their job, serving Remnant with their lives.

For the military budget, you always think the interior is too fancy for your tastes. Further along you looked at the halls, there's even a map here...

Sector D is where we at, sector F is were the cells for criminals are held. Finally Sector H is where the research and development is, they always find a way to make dust projects, now they're currently developing some new dust tool as a use of utility.

You're always familiar where Ironwood's office is, you even remember were to go by memory.

Which way?
[Lurk around sector D more]
[Sector F, check out the latest catch]
[Sector H, check out the innovations of dust technology]
[Ironwood's office, he might be busy]
>>
>>10448346

>not caring about Soap, Bee, Juliet, Spitz, Blackthorn and Yves.

Are you TRYING to make me sad?

>>10448356

>N

사랑해!
>>
boop
>>
>>10452078

Hi, anon.
Are you going to bed right now?
>>
>>10452150
yeah, why?
>>
>>10453605

Nothing, really.
G'night then.
>>
>>10450302
Oh they're still here.
[s]Some are watching the next match happening, some are busy.[/s]
>>
File: 1454296654882.jpg (301KB, 1280x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1454296654882.jpg
301KB, 1280x1383px
>>
File: 1500011307312.jpg (14KB, 159x398px) Image search: [Google]
1500011307312.jpg
14KB, 159x398px
>>
>none so far
>might go into auto pilot soon

>>10450302
Well that wasn't a vote.
>>
>>10458419
When do you plan to run again?
>>
>>10460043
In about an hour.
>>
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚
>>
Alright auto pilot may be active, but this time I would envelop a deus ex machina type for this situation.

[s]For once, I'm pretty rusty with all the cameos.[/s]
>>
>>10463362
It's okay.
>>
>[x] Idle

Y'know... There's time to kill, so it makes you sit back to the bench and relax. Everytime you sleep you always remember your beautiful wife, it shows how much it motives you of finding your daughter. You have to wonder...

Where can she b-

>Sleepy Zombie use misfortune
>Deus Ex Machina active

"HEY NO SLEEPING ON THE JOB SOLDIER!" A loud feminine yell makes you hop. "Shit! I wasn't sleeping on the job Miss Sch-" you abruptly stopped to see the short woman, mildly dark skin.

The look on her face shows she means business, going against slackers. Yet you can't get over how grumpy she is. "Ah Captain Juliet, good to see you up." Briar saluting to her, you get up and salute to her.

"Is there a reason why you came to the fleet?" Juliet said with her stone cold look. Penny raised her hand, "Well we came here to return Penny, she managed to get out of this ship for some reason." You said, only for her sharp glare cutting your psyche.

"Very well, come along Penny. We've need to check if you're in peak condition for the singles circuit." She drags Penny away, only leaving you and Briar, now there's nothing going on...

"How about we hit the pub? I got dosh to burn!" Your partner said with a handful of lien. It's up to you to think, should I get fresh air, or maybe have a drink with a friend?

Decisions... Decisions...
[Have a drink with your pal, he's paying the tab]
[Get some fresh air, the training grounds is the way to go]
>>
>>10463945
[x] Have a drink
>>
Ten minutes...
>>
>[x] Drinking time

Nothing left but to let the burning after taste of alcohol to pass the time, you nod leaving Briar to lead the way. "Alright chap, time for a little trip to Hops Avenue!" Taking the stroll.

--- Atlas Air Fleet, Surplus Lounge 5:53PM ---

You arrived at the gin mill, the place were soldiers come to kill time. There's the bar stool with a couple seats reserved, you and Briar quickly take the only seats it got.

The bartender walks with a smile, showing off his optimism to you. "So what can Ah do ya?" She said. "Give us the usual rocks lass." Your pal replied, showing her smile she gives you two glasses, only filled a quarter way.

Being a married man is difficult seeing her curves are out in the open. You do recognize her as one of your pilots, and a valuable member of the Sunchasers Unit.

Yet all you know that Jasper disappeared from his journey back to Atlas, the only lead is one of his logs stated that he spotted a Grimm that is resilient to the cold.

The unit themselves took the hit from his disappearance, and Smoke took the most out of it. Her mourning cause her to feel depressed, only hearing voices in her head convincing her that he is dead.

One time she even attempted to take her own life that deep inside, she cared for the man of his life that she believes is dead. It really shows how Remnant is a depressing place to live in.

You take the glass, tasting the burning sensation of whiskey. She pours out another for your glass, she looks at you as if she seen your feelings inside.

"What's the matter, you lookin' gloomy all the sudden." The bartender said. "Oh don't mind Olive, he always got bad days." Briar said, real sharp with your optimism here.

As for the others, Soo was worried sick that Jasper couldn't make it to Atlas from the servere weather. Even to the point where she sets out to recon alone.

It's either sheer idiocy, or blind bravery...

Now...
[Take another shot]
[You had enough drinks]
>>
>>10466393
[x] Take another shot
>>
>[x] Have another

You take another of strong poison, having your taste buds burning even more. The lady pours another, as you see Briar is having a good time.

"And I said, please don't tell me that's not a chainsaw he's holding." As both the bartender and your pal laughing it off, "You ain't chatty aren't ya sir?" The bartender says, "You must've been worryin' bout poor Jasper again are ya?" She continues.

"Nope..." You replied in a deadpan manner. "My gut always tell me that he is alive somewhere." You continue as you take another shot, with another refill.

As you check back, your pal did said that Yulia attempted suicide countless times. Ironwood's best course of action is to lock her up in isolation, showing how unstable she was mentally.

As for Soap... He did his damndest figuring out his location, it remains unknown. Rumors spread around Atlas that one Grimm is resilient to the harsh weather, they gave him the nickname "El Fuego."

Now here I am, still wasting away as people I knew fade to dust too quickly. You can hear the television started broadcasting the next match of the tournament.

"We finally to spectate the action here, the singles would be exciting to watch." Your pal watches in excitement, the selection roulette spins revealing their next challengers...

It's Yang Xiao Long versus Mercury Black, seeing the other patrons in the pub are paying attention to the monitor.

"Wanna make a bet Olive? My money's on Blondie here." He lays about thirty lien, seeing he wanna gamble who would win in a fight.

Who you gonna bet?
[Yang]
[Mercury]
[No gambling!]
>>
>>10467218
[x] No gambling.
>>
RWBYgt!!!!

Who's still up?

>>10467218
>>10466393

Sleepy is that you?

>[x] Mercury. c:
>>
>>10469354
Yup it's me, currently experimenting writing by canon breaking, and shit.

[s]Right now I am currently wondering how I could write Jaques (Papa Schnee) go.[/s]
>>
>>10469441

That's awesome.
I'm kinda free tomorrow so most likely I'm gonna run JQ, are you busy then?
>>
>>10469781
I would but I'm gonna sleep now.
>>
>>
Page 10 and new song from Ken Ashcorp?

this is destiny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHAwhZBnI1A
>>
File: 1494036185757.png (503KB, 693x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1494036185757.png
503KB, 693x1029px
For some reason I still got this saved.
[s]Wonder if Dry lost this?[/s]
>>
Bumpu
>>
>>10474811
I wonder if Dry is still around.
>>
>>10474811
>Thatch looks like Elliot Rodger
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>10474811
I got rid of it because of how terrible it turned out to be.
>>10476050
I am.
>>10476580
Please do not bully pterodactyl.
>>
Resuming the Prelude...

Votes may be tied so, tiebreaker?

[Bet on Mercury]
[Don't Gamble]
>>
For a dumb draw request...

[s]Either Wendell or Brutus treating Blake as a breeding dumpster.[/s]
>>
File: 2017-05-02 Dyden and his Hater.png (174KB, 791x674px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-02 Dyden and his Hater.png
174KB, 791x674px
Morning RWBYgt!

Woo woo!

JQ will resume shortly.

>>10474811

Kek.

>>10476580

Who?

>>10477032

Hi, Dry.
To be fair I did draw first blood by "drawing" you first.
>>
>>10477829
>shortly

Don't let me down, Thatch.
>>
>>10477853

Have I ever?
[spoiler]This is clearly rhetorical.[/spoiler]
>>
boop
>>
JQ resumes right now!

>[x] Agree

"Right, I'll listen to his opinions and judge them accordingly."
That sounded a little robotic coming out of your mouth.

"Um...ok.". Yulie is a bit curious to your specific answer but shrugs it off either way as you both proceed to follow the cowboy down the creaking halls.

The smell of candle wax and the mild stench of trash still permeate the premises which you believe has only gotten worse due to the enclosed space this building has.

Once outside, greeted by the gentle snowfall that has had its previous emotion of fury completely blanket the ground with the chilling white.
At the farthest distance from the patient group, you see Juliet standing by the stone fence looking longingly into the falling flakes all alone.
It looks as if she is too busy pondering about something.

Snails has her silent faunus companion by her hand whilst chatting with Yves about each other's life outside the kingdom walls.
At the exact moment the petite woman sees you step out of the threshold, she lets go of Spitz and strolls her way through the thick snow to meet you by the steps.

For an instance there it also looked like Soap and Bee were about to talk to you about something before being overtaken by their goggled compatriot.
>>
"Jasper Jasper! Smoke!", she gleefully looks up, the tangerine colour of the eyewear dusted by some of the snow.

Your girlfriend pats her on the fabric of her toque, "Hmm? What is it, Snails?"

"Can I babysit the baby when it comes? I'm good with kids y'know. One time in the orphanage—"

Huh?
Even Yulie is puzzled as to what Snails is trying to imply here.

"—there are different kinds of crying for the different things they want. Like for example—"

Your girlfriend interrupts her, "Hold..hold on, Snails. What are you saying? What baby?"

"Wh...Soap said that you and Smoke..."

"I DIDN'T SAY JACK SHIT!", Soap skips towards the three of you, hands stretched forward to pull to silence her words.
Bee just shakes her head, arms crossed with her weight on one leg.

"Just...listen dude, you and I need to talk, man. Bro to bro."

Yulie interjects, "If this is about what happened—"

"Yules, I will get to you too so calm your shit."

Snails breaks free from the cupped hand over her mouth, "Mmmmwah! Soap, what the heck!

"Yeah, Soap. What 'n the heck.", Bee mockingly adds on.

[] What's the deal, Soap?
[] Look, we can talk all we want when we get back.
[] Let Snails finish what she was going to say.
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>10479604
[x] "Damn it, Soap."
>>
>>10479726

Is it ok for you if I wait a bit longer?
>>
>>10479918
Wait as long as you need.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-152416.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-152416.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Anyone heard?

BlazBlue x RWBY finally happens.
>>
>>10480282
>RWBY fighting game

Oh boy.
>>
>>10480282
How many characters?

Considering 3/4ths will be reused assets, I'm sure they can fill out the last 4th
>>
>>10479604
"look, we didn't do any... procreational contact. not even remotely. Yulie just... she caressed me. That was all."
>>
>>10480374
The nature if these crossovers tend to be tricky, especially since this is going to have characters from 3 other ips.

I think it's a safe bet to say that the main 4 might get in.
>>
File: 1472292271560.gif (1MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1472292271560.gif
1MB, 250x140px
You guys seen this yet?
https://youtu.be/a2Qw-ztFrK4
>>
>>10480652
You read any of the thread before commenting?
>>
>>10480543
This
>>
boop
>>
>>10483194
You say that but we both know nothing good will come in the next hour or so.
>>
Okay might flip a coin to resume the prelude.

Heads he bets on Mercury
Tails he can't bet
>>
>>10484863
It's heads, so he bets on Silver.

[s]Will there be a limit for the canon?[/s]
>>
Couldn't get enough time, gonna sleep.
>>
>>10480652
>Now hang on just a minute

I cringed incredibly hard. Jesus Christ, how horrifying.
>>
>>10480652
>>10489545
That was fucking jarring.
>Everyone else has their Japanese VAs
>Fucking Lindsay out of nowhere
Dunno why they didn't use the Japanese dub VAs, it's kind of weird.
>>
I just want to thank y'all for being the best general a drawfriend/writefriend could participate in.

I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

[spoiler] Especially you. Yeah, you know who you are. Thanks.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1500048192206.jpg (47KB, 540x461px) Image search: [Google]
1500048192206.jpg
47KB, 540x461px
page nine
>>
File: 1500048319329.jpg (199KB, 1200x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500048319329.jpg
199KB, 1200x1024px
>>
>>10435331

Why do the characters in RWBY look very aesthetic?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZAS_rzgCE0
Out
>>
>>10494309
cus they are
>>
>>10480652
It was weird that they didn't use the Jap VA, but this was by far the best and least annoying Ruby I have heard yet. Didn't sound bad at all.
>>
>>10494424
no scar in the scene
scar in the end
nice touch
>>
>>10495893
>continuity is a nice touch
>>
>>10494424
I still can't get over them just now making Junbei playable despite always being in the game. As for the Rwby thing is it just Ruby or will they bring in the other three? Because I would love to see Weiss animated.
>>
File: 2.png (122KB, 1821x2033px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
122KB, 1821x2033px
>>
Wake up
>>
Back, will be resuming the Prelude soon.
>>
>>10494424
Looks better than Vol 4 already.
>>
>RYBY got into a Blazblue crossover
>The Loud House didn't
EXPLAIN THIS
IT'S NOT FAIR!
>>
I just watched the part 5 teaser with Weiss. What do we think of it?
>>
>>10502687
The fuck is that?

>>10502754
It was alright. Like everything else at RT, it feels like it came out a year later than it should have. (XR&V, Lazer Team, Day 5, Crunch Time, etc) It really would have worked better as an intro to Weiss' solitary confinement than a flashback imo.
>>
File: Velvet_ProfilePic_Normal.png (388KB, 540x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet_ProfilePic_Normal.png
388KB, 540x1080px
I <3 bunne gril
>>
File: bunny grill.jpg (148KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
bunny grill.jpg
148KB, 580x387px
>>10502835
>>
>>10502835
Reisen has better colors :^)
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>10502988
Delet pls
>>
>>10503282
Since Pepe's co-opting by /pol/, posting him is kind of the worst way to get me to do something for you.
>>
boop
>>
Someone on /qst/ started a RWBY quest

>>>/qst/1679146
>>
>>10503331
Hey, Thatch.
>>
>>10508806
Nope, Deaf.
>>
>>10508806

Heya, anon.
That wasn't me but I gotta ask y'all a question.

Do you guys ever look back and wonder if this alt general didn't exist?
Just a thought is all, not trying to imply anything.
>>
File: e52.gif (2MB, 287x257px) Image search: [Google]
e52.gif
2MB, 287x257px
>>
Thicc Beesting when?
>>
Hey. So someone requested "Laurel doing a cute." Thing is, I've got no idea as to what would qualify as "a cute". Would her treating her weapon like a stuffed animal suffice? Anyone got any better ideas?
>>
>>10510813
If the general didn't exist, I'd be off 4chan. I stopped going to /b/ in '13, /vp/ in '15. RWBYg was the last thing I used it for. I tried to do both threads when the initial split happened. I even tried to keep writing and art a thing there. But it didn't last, and I quickly gave in and kept it here. Without creativity, that thread quickly became just shitposting and memes. So I closed the thread and never went back. I don't think things would have been different if this thread wasn't up, just that I wouldn't be here typing this.
>>
File: C_V01JZUQAAWWjS.jpg (124KB, 912x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C_V01JZUQAAWWjS.jpg
124KB, 912x1000px
>>10502835
me too
>>
that's an angry budgie
>>
>>10515415
No one?
>>
>>10521547
Wasn't my request, so I don't want to fuck it up for whoever it was.
>>
Due to the "supposed" surprise that is RWBY appearing in a BlazBlue (hope I spelled that right) crossover, how would RWBYgt's own characters fare in the game?
>>
>>10523147
I'd like to see Mayo destroy everyone with her cute/sexy OP-ness
>>
>>10523171

>with her cute/sexy OP-ness

Kek.
That's adorable.
>>
>>10523147
I mean.

Aero basically fights similar to Ruby, but her weapon fires the opposite direction and it's a halberd instead of a scythe.

I'm sure she'd be fine.
>>
>>10523281

Is Aero classified as a "heavy hitter"?
>>
>>10523477
Not really?
I didn't really "classify" them.
>>
File: brown Aero.png (321KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
brown Aero.png
321KB, 800x1280px
>>10523477
I'd like to "hit" her "hard" if you know what I mean ~
>>
>>10523147
I always imagined Mari would be a zoner AND a grappler. She'd be both terrifying and frustrating to fight.
>>
>>10524633
We need more art of this womanlet
>>
File: Aero and May-Thatcher.png (124KB, 1033x674px) Image search: [Google]
Aero and May-Thatcher.png
124KB, 1033x674px
>>10525345
Nah. Let dead quests lie.
>>
>>10525521
>Nobody ship Aero and May
[s]Hold my beer...[/s]
>>
File: 1459125586961.png (881KB, 1573x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1459125586961.png
881KB, 1573x1038px
>>10525693
That's my daughter you fuck.
>>
File: 1492740873032.jpg (133KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492740873032.jpg
133KB, 640x960px
>>
Rise
>>
File: Giddy up.webm (1MB, 1042x578px) Image search: [Google]
Giddy up.webm
1MB, 1042x578px
>>
File: Quickie At Work.png (33KB, 462x561px) Image search: [Google]
Quickie At Work.png
33KB, 462x561px
>>10525741
we need more hot Thomas
>>
File: ruby ass.jpg (172KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
ruby ass.jpg
172KB, 540x810px
>>
File: 1418704205112.jpg (193KB, 690x2709px) Image search: [Google]
1418704205112.jpg
193KB, 690x2709px
>>
File: Helix disappoint.gif (904KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
Helix disappoint.gif
904KB, 500x394px
So everyone realize the show's shitty writing already right?
>>
>>10533274
We talk about it in literally every thread.
>>
File: OwO.png (121KB, 381x358px) Image search: [Google]
OwO.png
121KB, 381x358px
>>10531256
>>
Page 10
>>
File: choo choooo.png (36KB, 776x601px) Image search: [Google]
choo choooo.png
36KB, 776x601px
>>10535308
>>
>>10533274
This particular iteration of rwbythread is centered on people who believe they could write as well if not better than the actual writers.
>>
>>10523171
>Teach me, Bang-sensei!
>>
>>10538512
>"Blonde? Brown? Cat ears? Fit? Is today my birthday?"
>>
>>10538568
>Taokaka asking for milk

>AUNT COW OBLIGING.
>>
boop
>>
Juliet needs a good dicking.
>>
>>10538489
I don't think anyone here is that conceited.
>>
>>10540617
god I should rewatch resort boin
>>
>>10435331
I'm Sorry if this seems somewhat off topic. But am I the only one that compares Rinehardt to Nora rather than Thor? Can't tell where to go for this...
>>
File: Thatcher 9-25-16.png (60KB, 482x404px) Image search: [Google]
Thatcher 9-25-16.png
60KB, 482x404px
>>10541233
Thatcher does as well.

It's probably the hammer.
>>
File: 2d4.jpg (248KB, 1280x1596px) Image search: [Google]
2d4.jpg
248KB, 1280x1596px
>>10541233
This is the internet.
When your question starts with "am I the only one...", the answer is always NO.

Doesn't matter what the actual question is.
"am I the only that compares Nora to Rein"
"am I the only one that faps to ponies"
"am I the only one who thinks traps are gay"
>>
File: 1479540838828.png (228KB, 540x608px) Image search: [Google]
1479540838828.png
228KB, 540x608px
>>
File: 1500514192419.png (776KB, 1000x766px) Image search: [Google]
1500514192419.png
776KB, 1000x766px
Bun
>>
>>10543721
>their first child is named Pyrrha
>>
>>10543969
>cucked from the grave
>>
File: 1496583754843.png (606KB, 480x837px) Image search: [Google]
1496583754843.png
606KB, 480x837px
>>
Holy fugg this place is dead
>>
>>10547955
No quests, no posts.
>>
>>10547955
What did you expect
>>
Late night bump
>>
File: 1497691764007.png (637KB, 1734x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1497691764007.png
637KB, 1734x1228px
>>
File: NsTE8rr.gif (38KB, 609x402px) Image search: [Google]
NsTE8rr.gif
38KB, 609x402px
>>
File: You don't say.png (280KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
You don't say.png
280KB, 540x684px
>>
>kid masturbate to Soo
>>
File: 1463061705728.png (19KB, 339x563px) Image search: [Google]
1463061705728.png
19KB, 339x563px
>>10552374
>>
File: IMG_20170720_094224.jpg (18KB, 473x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_094224.jpg
18KB, 473x293px
whoa
>>
File: 1423896312025.png (731KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423896312025.png
731KB, 750x800px
>>
F
>>
Good morning RWBYgt!

How are y'all today in this fine morning?
>>
>>
File: CYOA customization.png (762KB, 1375x1934px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA customization.png
762KB, 1375x1934px
Kinda empty but don't fret!

JQ will resume some time later today if you guys are still up for it.
>>
File: 1498883132423.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498883132423.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>Tfw the king of Early 2000s AMV music killed himself today
>>
>>10557046

Who?
>>
>>10557302
Chester Bennington from Linkin Park.
>>
File: DFNWdoGUMAASgMo.jpg (145KB, 753x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DFNWdoGUMAASgMo.jpg
145KB, 753x1000px
>>
>>10522094
Alright. Guess I'll see what I can come up with.
>>
Alright tomorrow after work, AMD Prelude resumes.

[s]yet this thread is dying fast.[/s]
>>
File: 1497913108013.png (581KB, 2174x962px) Image search: [Google]
1497913108013.png
581KB, 2174x962px
>>
Up
>>
File: Kos, or some say Kosm.gif (2MB, 252x448px) Image search: [Google]
Kos, or some say Kosm.gif
2MB, 252x448px
>>
Fuck it, let the thread die.
>>
>>10562981
>Snail's symbol on her chest looks like the green dot, a symbol for recyclable plastic in Germany
>>
File: Grüner_Punkt.svg.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Grüner_Punkt.svg.png
13KB, 200x200px
>>10569126
forgot the image
>>
File: 1497304198971.gif (1MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1497304198971.gif
1MB, 280x280px
>>10569134
'Cos she's cleaning up the streets
>>
>>10569295
I thought that was Soap?
>>
File: 1500512566130.jpg (344KB, 637x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1500512566130.jpg
344KB, 637x3000px
>>
>>10543721
Improving Human and Faunus relations.
>>
Almost there
>>
>>10570567
???
>>
>>10540637
CYOAnon here. Fuck you, given the same resources, hell yes I would.
>>
>>10572068
you already do, at least when it comes to characters.

can't say much about story, since we don't really follow what I think is TQ's story and just go harem (which is our own fault, and I actually like it very much~)

but making a dozen people bawl their eyes out because an imaginary girl told them she's a lesbian?
The Valentine's Day Massacre showed that your characters are pretty well written.

also, can't believe it's already 1.5 years...
>>
>>10572157
Valentine's was a fun time. Truly.
>>
>>10572189
not for us it wasn't.

I can still hear you saying "I don't want to work, I want to write fluffy, pillowy stories with needles in them" in my head at night...

speaking of which, did you find a new job?
>>
File: 1496377174753.jpg (515KB, 2064x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1496377174753.jpg
515KB, 2064x1548px
>>10572068
>CYOA in charge of RWBY
>Next volume never comes out
>Weeks and weeks of World of Remnant's to stall for time while nothing happens
Also there'd be more tits
>>
File: space_birb_by_dhb2001-dadjts5.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
space_birb_by_dhb2001-dadjts5.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>10572458
>Stall
>Implying the episode schedule wouldn't be 'ready when it's done'
>Implying episodes wouldn't be 30 minutes MINIMUM
>WoR for weeks and weeks
This is accurate
Also yes, definitely more tits.

>Sometimes WoR would be shorts that add to the characters.

>Glynda's days off would be a recurring thing
>White Fang news reports starring waifu newscaster would be a thing
>Holy shit, biology of Grimm would be a thing
>Details about military tactics
>Details about trade beyond 'muh dust schnee'
>Narrated by any of the cast who happen to be free, in their own character's stance on whatever it is.
>Jaune explaining dust usage in crop rotation and how it affects yield + off-season crops.

Fucking come at me.
>>
>>10573878
>Glynda's days off
Glynda and Valentine on "hunting" trip when?

>biology of Grimm would be a thing
[establishing dominance intensifies]

>Details about military tactics
combat stripping?

I'd crowdfund you.
>>
>>10573932
Combat stripping is not a real thing, don't be ridiculous. Only a complete fucking psychopath would think nudity would do anything in the middle of battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQ_QNKhINk

>But maybe... You want to talk about...
>Mistral Shock Squadron 1?
>>
>>10573990
>The MSS Numbers are a known group the world over originally for their impact at key points in the Color War. However their names, actual member count and tactics remain relatively unknown. Numbers are believed to operate autonomously, hardly distinguishable from regular hunters barring a very simple numerical marking on their right shoulder. It is believed that this number indicates their rank. One, obviously being the highest active rank.

>The last MSS One's name remains unknown. What is known about her is that she was the first human inducted into the MSS. Her semblance earned her the colloquial title of 'Shield-maiden of Mistral'
>>
>>10574067
Yes, it's the same shield maiden from the Atlas breeding program. She has a backstory now. Shutup.
>>
Would Coco agree to a one on one bikini modeling session for one guy's view?
>>
>>10574180
Only if the bikinis were stylish as fuck and ONLY if a camera and money/high end boots were involved.
>>
>>10574211
What if the photograher drooled a bit and got a boner?
>>
>>10574232
photographer
phone typing
>>
>>10574250
I'm not going to write Coco smut right now, anon. I'm actually super tired.
>>
>>10574341
Oh, okay haha.
>>
File: JORRNrE.png (804KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
JORRNrE.png
804KB, 1024x1365px
I want to funnel a gallon of whole chocolate milk into Weiss' belly!
>>
>>10574639
Buhscuse me?
>>
>>10574792
You heard me, Anon
>>
>>10572068
I said people here. You're never here, cunt. Come back and run daily and we'll talk.
>>
I may have had an idea for a quest. Might put something together.
>>
>>10578677
Sounds interesting.
>>
>>10580914
If I did it, it'd be pretty big. Possibly three separate story lines. Probably a lot of reused assets from my failed quests.
>>
>>10581477
What quests did you fail?
>>
>>10581552
All of the ones I wrote.
>>
>>10581552
it's either Chi or Dryden

my bet's on Dryden, since Chi's not the type for seperate story lines
>>
File: 1497063610162.png (154KB, 680x548px) Image search: [Google]
1497063610162.png
154KB, 680x548px
Alright be resuming prelude soon...

[s]Yet I might drink some alcohol too.[/s]
>>
>>10581880
Excellent.
>>
>>10581715
Nope. Not me.
>>
>>10573878
>implying that "ready when done" wouldn't ignite the fan base in a ball of flaming hate or that RT would even allow such a schedule
>implying that 30 min episodes would attract any casual viewers and that RT animation wouldn't all commit suicide at once
>implying WoR would tide people over or that anyone gives a shit about it.

Your writing would destroy the fanbase anon. Without a fan base the show won't make a ton of money and would get shut down.

>more tits

I support you fully.
>>
>[x] Bet on silver

You lay down the only bit of lien you've got, twenty in total. "Alright, I'll bet on the silver haired kid." Knowing how this will be a even match.

"This day, it's all of possibilities on who you'd pick." Briar said, as you spectate the match alone.

The match begins, with a foot and fist collision. Punches and kicks being thrown out, with combinations that keeps them guessing.

Through the strikes, you always have to be ready when the Huntsman throw out combinations. It's always best to go defensively and feel out your opponent, this strategy has its moments when you get it down...

The phase shifts when the blond shooting out buckshot after buckshot, as silver dodges every shot she throws. She went in, sneaking in with a punch.

He was flown away, but you see that he shifted momentum, now he is using all the momentum he could to fire all those rounds.

She parry that last kick, causing him to suffer a series of blows. Three consecutive hits, now this is going to Blond's favor.

He retreats, using all the rounds he got to surround her. Causing an explosion, as he casually walks off. His cockiness got him so close, yet far...

She got back up, with her hair glowing embers. She shifts her momentum quickly, blindsiding him with a powerful clothesline.

A damn shame that you've lost the bet. "Oh well, better luck next time." Briar shrugs, taking his money but not taking your twenty...
>>
>>10573878
>>10582897
>More tits
>Has to hire a team of new animators just handle Aunt Cow
>She's not even part of the plot, just constantly in the background
>>
"You can keep the lien, I already know it would alot of our times. Gambling over who's better." Brair said, taking a good swig. "In all honesty, it's not about the odds. It's what's ma-" a gunshot was heard, followed up with a bone crackle.

You snapped to the monitor only to see Silver with a broken leg, it was cut to color bars. "Well ah'll be..." The bartender was shocked. "Bloody hell..." Briar was almost speechless.

What the hell happen here? You see other soldiers banter in confusion, yet you cannot believe what just happened.

What shall you do?
[Head to the main deck]
[Ask Briar what happened]
[Forget everything, continue to drink away]
>>
File: 1488340329382.jpg (147KB, 1600x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1488340329382.jpg
147KB, 1600x1278px
>>
boop
>>
>>10584427
>[Head to the main deck]
>>
>>10581715
>seperate story lines
They were supposed to converge. So they're not that separate.
>>
>>10584402
Man, I have watched only one WoR, who is aunt cow?
>>
>>10586620
Aunt Cow is a TQ character, not an actual RWBY character.
>>
>>10586645
Yet
>>
>>10586645
Oh, shit I should have remembered that.

>>10586662
CYOA is on it.
>>
And once again, I apologize to the requester for making you wait so long. I will get to it soon.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.