[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #86: Alternative Healing Edition P

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 81

File: 1496852849650.png (232KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1496852849650.png
232KB, 1000x1001px
/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #86: Alternative Healing Edition

Previous Thread: >>10286532
Satyr Abomination Thread: >>>/mlp/30414874

>What is the 'Satyr After Dark' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony (or any other sort of creature) decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about the steamier and lewder affairs of these lusty abominations. Yes, even hand holding. Especially that.

>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.

>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
>>10365614
Well, in this one, males aren't rare. There's only 2 females for every male, or 1 in 3 buns.
So they're snipping ones that basically are seen to have having bad genes.
Some eunuchs might pop estrogen pills, though. Just how feminized they're made might vary from warren to warren. The most uninvolved just going with chemical castration, the norm being gelding, and if we're in a tech setting, the most extreme going full sex change.

Females might be spayed sometimes, but the old rule applies that a single male can impregnate several girls in a row, but a girl can only be pregnant once at a time. So girls likely don't get it done unless they have timebomb tier genes.
>>
File: tumblr_niqngeUn2K1u55xnmo2_500.gif (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niqngeUn2K1u55xnmo2_500.gif
139KB, 500x281px
>>>10365681
>Nah, she's a good girl. But she does want to please her lover(s)
>She get's into blood play just to make Salai and Blare happy
That's so cute,i dig it.
But i don't want to leave Bella and Purity out, so i will just ship those two violent idiot in a bloody leasbian relationship
>>
>>10365379
>Basically treating enuchs as a sort of third gender.
Do they get their own restrooms?
>>
File: 1462548385865.png (175KB, 1476x901px) Image search: [Google]
1462548385865.png
175KB, 1476x901px
>>10365750
>Well, in this one, males aren't rare. There's only 2 females for every male, or 1 in 3 buns.
>So they're snipping ones that basically are seen to have having bad genes
That makes sense (in the given canon context) So basically its a male surplus and they have a pretty authoritarian caste system withe some eugenics mixed in there. Man, if they weren't so cute they would be a horrifying culture to live in. That and they seem to adapt the ideals and culture of the families they live with when not living in their home warren so most people dont even know the goings on in their culture. Bun Empire confirmed for N Korea with cut rabbit satyrs and far lewder.

>Some eunuchs might pop estrogen pills, though. Just how feminized they're made might vary from warren to warren
Probably happens the most in the west and south warrens. They are pretty focused on producing pretty buns regardless of gender.

And yeah, females when it comes to sex and reproduction have always been much higher in value in the sexual marketplace.

>>10365792
Having to explain the "pink" stains in her lily white coat is the hardest thing she has to do the following days. She just usually stays home when that happens.

>>10365762
>"This is my fluff tail, there are many like it but this one is mine."
Nice one shot anon, I always saw them as paramilitary as well with loads of loyalty to their tribe and way of life.

>>10365820
Moving stuff anon

>>10365844
I imagine they would use either or. So long as they dont cause a ruckus which they rarely ever do. But if a unfixed male wonders into female bathrooms they flip and throw stuff at him till he leaves.
>>
>>10365875
>Bun Empire confirmed for N Korea
Except with a better ICBM program.
>>
>>10365875
>Having to explain the "pink" stains in her lily white coat is the hardest thing she has to do the following days
got you fampai
>>
>>10365844
They just use the male ones because they have the equipment to use the urinal.
I mostly meant in that it's "not gay" to fuck your eunuch subs asshole, because he's not really a boy anymore. It's mostly just a way so gay boys can skirt around judgement in a culture obsessed with breeding, and it doesn't get any stares.

>>10365875
>Eugenics
Yeah, except it only applies to the buns, and affects them from the most important people to the poorest. They probably have some kind of screening magic too. And in fairness, rabbits breed incredibly fast, it'd probably be prudent to not let every buck go buckwild, while non-buns of any sort are except.

Compare this to irl eugenics, where it's a way for rich cockbags to declare that poverty or certain ethnicities, or just people they don't like are unviable, and snip people based on arbitrary subjective standardized tests.
>>
So if a warren is equivalent to a city, would bun geography be like this?

Bun term - equivalent real world term
? = state/county/region
Warren = city/town
? = district
Run = street name
Set = house number
>>
>>10366015
>The ways and rituals of blood sacrifice are difficult to master. Those from beyond require a physical vessel if they are to make the crossing into our reality. The timing of the chants is imperative: without the proper utterances at precise intervals, the process can fail spectacularly.

>My first attempts at summoning were crude, and the results disappointing. I soon found, however, that the type and condition of the host's meat was a critical factor. The best results came from rabbits.

>The great thing I had managed to bring through was brutish and stupid. Moreover, it required prodigious amounts of meat to sustain itself. But this was only a trifling concern. Afterall, I had a village full of it.
>>
>>10366070

My zeal for blood rituals and summoning rites had begun to ebb, as each attempt invariably brought only failure and disappointment. Progress was halting, and the rapidly accumulating surplus of wasted flesh had become burdensome.

I could not store such a prodigious amount of offal, nor could I rid myself of it easily, possessed as it was by unnameable things from outer spheres. When excavations beneath the manor broke through into an ancient network of aqueducts and tunnels, I knew I had found a solution to the problem of disposal.

The spasmodically squirming, braying, and snorting half-corpses were heaped each upon the other, until at least I was rid of them. The warrens had become a landfill of snouts and paws, gristle and bone - a mountainous, twitching mass of misshapen flesh, fusing itself together in the darkness.
>>
>>10366015
A burrow for district or neighborhood.
>>
>>10366015
"Shire" for county tier.
>>
>>10366122
>>10366100
>>10366015

"You there, halt in the name of the holy inquisition"
>"M-Me?"
"Yes. You."
>"Uh... can I be of service, inquisitor."
"Perhaps. You can start by telling me where you're from. I don't recognise you as a local."
>"Oh, well I, uh-"
"What shire?"
>"The western border, inquisitor."
"Oh really? Chalkbed or Sandstone warren?"
>"S-Sandsone."
"Ah, that makes sense with your accent. Now that you've narrowed it down, I can tell that you must be from Fleetmarket burrow, right? You have that twang in your voice."
>"Right! Yes, I'm from there."
"Are they still renovating the clock tower on lower west run."
>"Oh... um, I'm not sure. I haven't been home in a while. You know how it is though, right? These things take time."
"Of course, although I also know one or two other things."
>"You do? Like what?"
"Well for starters I know that there's never been a clock tower on the lower west run, which means that you've lied to me."
>"W-What? No, I swear that-"
"I also know the penalty for leaving your warren without permission to travel."
>"Please, I just wanted to visit my sister in-"
"You'll be coming with us now."

Life is glorious in the empire!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwtHuPlSZ3Y
>>
>>10365954
>Her grandmama is cleaning her clothing and holds a blood stained dress"Oh my, you must have really piled on the cherries on this huh sweetie?"
>"Haha, y.yeah."
>>
>>10366015
The bun emipre would not be able to secure a mass of land on the scale of a state. Or maybe even if they do get that big they would just call themselves Warrens anyway = state/county/region
Owsla = district

>>10366070
>>10366089
Darkest Bungeon?

>>10366311
The Bun Brown Shirts are not to be trifled with. Its rare they get pardoned for their crimes.
>>
So how would the rest of the world deal with the magical land of rabbit?
>>
>>10367225
By writing it out of existence.
>>
>>10367235
Well personall I've always headcanoned that Princess Celestia is a bit prone to retconning historical events that she thinks might have unforeseen consequences.

But I'm not so sure she can just declare "there are no buns!" and make it so.
>>
>>10367225
Standard political bickering, some maintain cold trading relationships, but know that they're expansionist.
But buns like to set up in empty and unoccupied land, and entrench their communities before they're even noticed, especially since a lot of their stuff is underground.
So it's hard for even the most violent opponents to do more than burn out invading settlements when they find them.

Minotaur and centaurs are two of the races that have active collaboration and willing cultural exchange with the buns, however.
>>
>>10367309
>Minotaur and centaurs are two of the races that have active collaboration and willing cultural exchange with the buns, however.
But why?

I brought up costumes in the other thread, but what about some villains? Any human ones? Two I thought of simply go by the Butcher and the Poacher.
>>
>People are actually having a serious discussion and worldbuilding about bunny empire
I remember when people said that the rabbit shit was just a joke.
If it was a joke at the beginning, then you have clearly taken it way too far.

>>10367260
>>10367309
>Thinking that Celestia or any ruler would be totally cool with the fact that there is an inbred empire
>>
>>10367456
Clearly it's all connected to the mlp lore as we can all tell. We all know the important and various rabbit characters in the show.
>>
>>10367497
Angel is best pet, prove me wrong.
>>
>>10367456
It started as a joke, but it grew into something more.
>>
>>10367542
Winona, Gummy, Tank, and Philomena.
>>
>>10367562
>Any of those casuals having as critical a role in Friendship is Magic
>>
>>10367401
Because buns are demis like them and thus like the two groups, and it shows.
Minotaurs, in my headcanon, practice ancestor worship, so it blends well with bun culture.

Way I figure it works for buns is basically, the great father is equivalent to a pope in medieval times.
For those who don't know the amount of sway that had, basically the popes word was all but law in most of Europe, with local kings and emperors having a hard time if they wanted to oppose what he did or said, even though they were in charge of their respective countries.
The bun pantheon is centers around ancestor worship, with the great father as the center, a lot of various heroes of note below that, and so on. Till you get down to local figures who are venerated within specific warrens.

I feel one peculiar quirk of this the continuation of the rabbits foot charm, where the head of the family can take the foot of a notable figure in his family when they die. Perhaps either to confer blessing or favor, to anchor their spirit, or some other such thing.
The average home probably has a shrine to the honored dead of that particular family.
>>
>"Princess, I don't understand how you can tolerate that despotic lunatic calling himself 'The Great Father' continuing expansion into the unknown regions. He's clearly insane!"
"Twilight, believe me that when it comes to the Bun Empire, I've tried everything you can think of and more over the years and I've come to the realisation long ago that sometimes the best solution to a problem is to just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. Besides, Anon isn't so bad truth be told. At least he tends to keep his people in check for the most part."
>"Who?"
"Anon, The Great Father. He doesn't call himself that, of course. Apparently it's just sort of a name that caught on among his children after what I'm told was a particularly humorous gift he received some centuries ago became a sort of 'in joke' within the family."
>"What gift?"
"The story goes that a few of his children were strapped for cash, so much so that they couldn't afford to buy their father a birthday gift. In the end they banded together and bought him a 'word's greatest dad' mug from a novelty shop. Apparently he thought it was a cute gesture and was rather fond of it. Interestingly enough, a rather embellished and dramatised version of the same story features in their holy book, I believe."
>"So wait, how is old is this guy? No human can live that long."
"Well not normally, no. However if one were to go swimming in the fountain of youth."
>"You're seriously telling me that exists?"
"I'm told that he thought it was just an ordinary mountain spring and was trying to cool off one summer afternoon."
>"But he's not a god, as he claims?"
"Again, he never actually said that. From what I can tell, he thought his children's little religion was initially cute to start with and that it was just a phase they'd grow out of, though as it went on and on it became too late and he couldn't think of a way of breaking the news that he wasn't really a god to them without hurting their feelings. He doesn't want to upset them."
>>
>>10367562
We don't have a Gummy satyr yet, do we?
>>
>>10367593
>>10367599
Sounds fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1496520746406.png (333KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1496520746406.png
333KB, 1000x1001px
>>10367225
Sex tourism would be a large draw for it. Even the poorest of the humans can get some quality sex with these selectively breed buns. Im pretty sure most humans not into sex 24/7 would probably avoid it. Other creatures would visit for trade and business reasons.

>>10367309
>But buns like to set up in empty and unoccupied land, and entrench their communities before they're even noticed, especially since a lot of their stuff is underground.
Buns though cute and harmless enough by themselves are a growing concern for Equestria. Like sentient lewd locusts they grown and expand taking over resources and land. Which species consider them such a thread as to burn out their settlements?

>Minotaur and centaurs are two of the races that have active collaboration and willing cultural exchange with the buns, however.
Wasnt this part of a lore building where minotaurs followed their human genetics project and started issuing out minotaur wives with bun wives? I liked that canon. And makes more sense because these minotaur wives can double as muscle to protect their business partners.

>>10367593
>Minotaurs, in my headcanon, practice ancestor worship, so it blends well with bun culture.
Ah yeah so its is that canon. Nice! I like that idea as well, but Bun satyrs dont have culture of ancestral worship being that they are the first generation. But they do have a mutual love and respect for full blooded humans. Im pretty sure a lot of buns actively practice Minotaur religion and milking is slowly picking up in the warrens. Thus a sudden influx of large breasted buns. I dont like the idea of great father being like the pope but I do see him holding a lot of respect but does not dictate the rules or anything to their society. Then again we have not really hammered out how long the generations have passed so it could be the original great father is gone.
>>
>>10367601
No, but Pogo did cum buckets in Gummy's mouth one time. Maybe gummy is a she and a satyr got born that way. Or what female would be alone with Gummy long enough to get fucked by him?
>>
>>10367828
If it's the first generation, or close to it, he's still daddy, and they're all gonna listen as the family patriarch.

If it's several in, he's diefied. Whether having become immortal and a living god, or posthumously.
If the papal structuring is maintained, then I'd imagine the prime warren is a city surrounded by multiple other merged cities.
The "clergy" would, I suspect, accept humans and demis without concern for race or sex. Though like women in the catholic clergy, things with no human in them might be controversial.
However, if the great father isn't immortal, it's highly probable that the rules only allow full human men to eligible to hold the position of great father.
>>
>>10367969
Pinkie Pie, but she's not a human, so no satyr. Maybe one of the local Femanons attend one of Pinkie's parties at some point and end up having sex with Gummy.
>>
>>10367969
Fiddle
>>
File: dasher.png (599KB, 864x1138px) Image search: [Google]
dasher.png
599KB, 864x1138px
Are oc's welcome? This is my candy cane reindeer satyr boy.
>>
>>10368040
I mean all satyrs are OCs, but what's his hat? Tell us about Dasher.
>>
File: 1499318908970.jpg (349KB, 1024x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1499318908970.jpg
349KB, 1024x1582px
>>10368040
I suppose. There are some satyrs born of OC's.

Is he mlp related? We're not on /mlp/ in sad, so he doesn't HAVE to be, but he'll find wider audience if he is.
>>
>>10367599
>Buns branch out to expand their land and make room for the new additions
>Finds a calming exotic stream
>They realize that buns who go in revert in age and can become babies if left in long enough
>Instantly bring dear (very) old dad over and let him take a dip
>They have their dad back and dont have to see him die
>Anon lives in an endless loop of life and can never be truly at rest
>As the generations go on he realizes how futile life is
>Forms a good friendship with a fellow "immortal" in Celestia who more than understands his non ending life
>She helps him through the rough patches of his "immortality"
>They have a respect and love for one another
>She lets his bun empire remain out of love for him and he is just happy to feel like he's not living in a loop anymore

Sort of makes sense

>>10367986
Ah I see.

>>10368019
Pinkie parties hard so its very possible.

>>10368026
Kids.
>>
>>10368138
>Kids.
Naughty, unruly kids. And they won't be that way forever
>>
>>10367550
>but it grew into something more
autistic. Something more autistic.
>>
>>10368063
>>10368115
I'm gonna be real with you, i got him pretty much exclusively to be a huge buttslut. He is not mlp related, but his "canon" if you want to call it that is pretty loose so I'm not opposed to him being associated with it. History wise he's a pretty blank slate, personality wise he's shy and submissive but very promiscuous. I'm happy to offer him up to you guys for storybuilding purposes, seeing as he doesn't have much now. http://imgur.com/a/05IVI
>>
>>10368191
Then fuck off
>>
>>10368191
Eh. Not for me. The trap lovers around her might like him.
>>
>>10368172
Gloriously autistic.
>>
>>10368040
Cute. Who are his parents?
>>
>>10368381
Sometimes, it's fun to be autistic.
>>
>>10368410
My point exactly.
>>
>>10368406
Are you even reading the follow up posts? Its not MLP related.
>>
>>10368138

"God damn it, I don't want to go if the fucking stream again! Put me down and let me die you little shits!"
>"Don't be silly, grandpa. You'll like a nice swim."
"Fuck off, don't patronize me!"
>>
>>10368434
>Its not MLP related.
That's obvious, but it's still cute.
>>
>>10368434
Are we on /mlp/ right now?

The trapfags have a new friend now that Snapshot is an old man who only looks slightly girly.
>>
File: 1459446798757.png (299KB, 1000x869px) Image search: [Google]
1459446798757.png
299KB, 1000x869px
>>10368528
>Are we on /mlp/ right now?
So you're new plan to shit on this thread is to flood it with unrelated content and use the excuse of not being in /mlp/ to justify it? Regardless of us not being on mlp or not the thread is still dedicated to art and stories of MLP satyrs and their adventures in Equestria.

But I have a feeling you're just the shit posting troll looking for (you)s so you'll probably keep shitposting anyway so no point really.

And Snapshot is a 1000x cuter than any woman or man.
>>
>>10368410
Sometimes, too much autism can drive other people away.

>>10368528
>Are we on /mlp/ right now?
Right, time to cut all ties to /mlp/ and ponies entirely. We animal offspring general now.
>>
>>10368614
>>10368632
>Buns was a mistake
>>
>>10368734
>Proving a point that doesnt make any sense
>Buns that has grounds in Equestria and is on topic is the same as shit posting pretending to be a newbie with an unrelated OC
>Much edge
>Much trololololo
>>
>>10368814
>Buns that has grounds in Equestria and is on topic
God, I wish we had made a rule that said "sapient races only" when we created the satyr general. Would have made it so much better.

Honestly, are ponies and normal satyrs that boring to you?
>>
>>10368814
To the new guy, if you had any interest in sticking around.
We have a troll. An extremely dedicated troll who I'm 100% convinced is legitimately and cripplingly autistic, given how long he's been regurgitating the same exact shitposts ad nauseam.

If you just learn to spot and ignore him, satyr is an alright place to be.
>>
>>10368876
This. Don't let the troll get to you.
>>
>>10368872
Retard even if we did include your precious "sapient races only" at least 1 bun satyr would still exist since the exact definition of sapient means "Having or showing great wisdom and sound judgement" Nothing in it about talking which is the rule you seem dead set would "fix" the thread. It would not even do that, but hey, keep living in your lie. Just dont drag us into it with your shitposting and trolling.

>>10368876
This too, but I am pretty sure the "new guy" was just a troll pretending to be retarded and include some non MLP related OC to be "clever" and make a statement about buns which were being discussed in great length and actually having fun world building. But because its shit "he" deems not worthy he wants to shit post it all out. I hope genuine future new guys will at least lurk and understand the OP and not come in posting their random OCs thinking it applies blindly.
>>
So how 'bout them interspecies pussyfruit?
>>
>>10368876
We also have lots of sex-obsessed fetishfags who will try and turn everything into incest and other sexual fetishes. So if you want lewd and bestiality offsprings, then enjoy your stay. But if you want cute, then the satyr general on /mlp/ is the place to go.
>>
File: Bait_1.png (89KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
Bait_1.png
89KB, 600x601px
>>
File: 1492067953374.png (97KB, 1940x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1492067953374.png
97KB, 1940x1705px
>>10369180
What about em?
>>
>>10369314
Where did Tonbo learn the asset theft spell? And when will her reign of titty stealing terror end?
When the world is awash in milk?
>>
>>10369396
It'll end when she realizes the back pain isn't worth it.
>>
File: marcie offers a deal.png (186KB, 1444x2758px) Image search: [Google]
marcie offers a deal.png
186KB, 1444x2758px
>>
File: 1489391161007.png (49KB, 951x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1489391161007.png
49KB, 951x1099px
>>10369396
She consulted the most morally corrupt spell caster in Equestria. Trixie, And despite her not knowing shit the two of them worked together to steal Starlight Glimmers journal and from there they learned her forbidden magic of "asset stealing"

Trixie used it to become a much more famous magic caster. And Tonbo used it to steal all the best aspects of the prettiest satyrs to make her the most perfect satyr that ever existed.

>>10369461
She dont know that. Could be a fun story seeing her dealing with those reprocussions.
>>
File: hotshot guard.png (617KB, 1560x1694px) Image search: [Google]
hotshot guard.png
617KB, 1560x1694px
>>
File: 1493161450635.png (485KB, 825x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493161450635.png
485KB, 825x640px
>>
>>10373976
is that actually petunia? looks like generic cow animu girl, even has the wrong ears,,
>>
>>10374223
Nah, just a generic moo girl.
>>
>>10369093
>showing great wisdom and sound judgement
By that definition, a significant portion of Earth's human population wouldn't qualify as sapient.

I think a more accurate definition would be to require self-awareness and capability of reflection on one's own actions.
>>
>>10375647
>By that definition, a significant portion of Earth's human population wouldn't qualify as sapient.
>opinions

>I think a more accurate definition would be to require self-awareness and capability of reflection on one's own actions.
Thats the problem, we cant arbitrarily change anything and everything just because one person THINKS they know better. Thats the definition, not what you feel it should be.
>>
File: 1499046549976.png (3MB, 2649x1779px) Image search: [Google]
1499046549976.png
3MB, 2649x1779px
Goo satyrs.
>>
>>10377577
They are cute.
>>
Page ten is dangerous for good little satyrs.
>>
>>10375799
>opinions
He has a point, you know.
>>
File: 187564265145.jpg (52KB, 726x536px) Image search: [Google]
187564265145.jpg
52KB, 726x536px
>>10381086
>>10375647
>>
>>10369486
Is she saving her vaginal virginity for marriage, or is she just a huge butt slut?
>>
File: 1475311431318.jpg (96KB, 990x705px) Image search: [Google]
1475311431318.jpg
96KB, 990x705px
>>10382593
She's harsh whinnys kid so more than likely saving herself. But she does love butt stuff. She aint no whore though she picks her partners very carefully. More to be safe.
>>
>>10384263
Do buns have ordinary ears in addition to rabbit ears, or just the rabbit ears? I sort of think a human head without human ears on the side would look odd. Yes, to that one person that's allergic to any discussion about buns, we're back to this again, but I'm actually curious about their design. Every picture I've seen of them has them with hair covering where their human ears would normally be.
>>
>>10384377
Good question. It's a question often needed to be asked about any number of monstergirl type creatures.

I'd say it might vary from bun to bun, but usually has both. Because as you said, it's just really weird without them.
But they still root into the same cochlears inside the skull as the other ear on that side of the head.
But as a rule, probably better just to keep the ear covered.
>>
>>10384377
Just rabbit ears IMO.
At least most of the time. I suppose it's possible that some more diluted buns (more human than bunny) could have human ears instead and just bunny legs.

Regardless, they'd only have one set of ears, as duplicate body parts don't make any sense.
>>
>>10384670
Tell that to Dr Tonsils and her seven-assed llama.
>>
>>10384505
I'd say they root in a position more comparable to that of a normal rabbit
>>
>>10384722
I suppose genetic engineering has no limits. I bet Dr. Glass Flask has some interesting experiments hidden away with more than the usual number of various body parts as well.
It's not likely to happen naturally though.
>>
>>10384722
Then there's the bun of many wombs.
Normal womb, anal womb, urethral womb, wombs in the ass cheeks, wombs in the tits.
Needless to say, Tonsils' man proved just how virile he is.
>>
>>10384894
>urethral womb
How would peeing work if she got pregnant in the urethra?
Would it just collect around the fetus and be peed out normally?
>>
>>10384921
Extra tube connected to the urethra that connects to a normal womb in the abdomen.
Tonsils could have just put a second womb side by side with her normal one, but this way you have fine control over just how many she's pregnant in at a time.
>>
File: rapist babysitter.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
rapist babysitter.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Remember when satyr had a bad time?
>>
>>10385386
Yes, but they don't. Meth will fuck you up like that.
>>
>>10385386
Is that some sort of Calvin & Hobbes parody?
>>
File: Who actually knows the Capital.png (431KB, 827x582px) Image search: [Google]
Who actually knows the Capital.png
431KB, 827x582px
>>10385644
Somewhat. The twist is that the boy becomes a detective.
>>
File: 2342563226.png (24KB, 226x534px) Image search: [Google]
2342563226.png
24KB, 226x534px
bump

pic unrelated
>>
>>10388449
Thats a super cute bun.
>>
>>10388909
Agreed. Would breed.
>>
Fast /trash/ bump.
>>
So what does Daisy Jo think of how Petunia is doing?
>>
>>10391801
Well, in my headcanon, she's still a smol flitting back and forth between the farm and chilling with her dad and Eirwen in sheep village.
So probably glad she's maintaining a good relationship with her family.
>>
>>10391801
She is proud her little girl is making something of her life and not being always stuck on the farm.
>>
File: Booty had me like.png (749KB, 2353x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Booty had me like.png
749KB, 2353x1292px
>>
Big fat satyr asses bump.
>>
>>10400517
Was it really that fast that 28 minutes necessitated a bump?
>>
>>10400639
Yes
>>
>>10399999
So what satyr has the most smackable booty?
An ass you'd just be proud to leave hand prints on.
>>
>>10401030
>>
>>10400232
Awful.
>>
>>10401803
Awful.
>>
>>10400232
I want her to pee on my dick while I fuck her urethra.
>>
>>10402480
I'm writing something of the sort right now, lad.
>>
File: nice.jpg (33KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
33KB, 398x500px
>>10402497
Looking forward to reading it.
>>
>>10403065
No you don't. You're just pretending to want it because you want to try and tick off the Anons who don't like freaky fetishes. Bet you're not even going to read it, only reply "that's some good shit yo" to make the writer feel good.
>>
File: my penis is diamonds.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
my penis is diamonds.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>10403809
Nope, it's my #1 fetish.
>>
>>10403830
>giving him a (you)
it's like you want us to be trolled endlessly
>>
>>10401063

>Seeing Snapshot leaning over the kitchen counter, Anon took his time to line up his shot carefully before flicking a stray jelly bean at his not boyfriend's vulnerable balls as they dangled unprotected between his legs.
>Instantly the satyr bolted up with a yelp of pain.
>"Yaaah! Why would you do that?!"
>The man chuckled and shrugged.
"I just felt like it. Not like you're using 'em anyway, Snaps."

Remember, chaps. Always protect your balls.
>>
>>10403996
Smol kek
>>
>>10403996
That Anon is a menace infamous throughout the land for having mastered over 12,000 jellybean based attacks. He can hit you square in the eye at fifty paces with his deadly jelly-jitsu and can flick a bean clean through two inches of solid oak.
>>
>>10404122
>can flick a bean clean through two inches of solid oak.
Lewd.
>>
>>10404410
He's very popular with the ladies, but has no time for thots. He's a man of morals and would never cheat on his not boyfriend. No homo.
>>
>>10401063
I want to fuck that satyr
>>
>>10400639
Seemingly. It said page 10 when I posted it, despite it having been fairly recently bumped.
>>
>>10405857
How odd. Maybe the mods were just moving a bunch of shit from other boards onto /trash/ at the time.
>>
>>10407857
this satyr have a name?
>>
>>10408108
Not yet.
>>
>>10408150
she should receive one then.
>>
>>10408737
Ye.
Any suggestions? I'm kinda garbage with names, honestly.
>>
>>10408783
i'm not great at names either.
best i got is "amethyst (insert something other than star here)".
>>
>>10409026
When in doubt, mythology perhaps?

Found an old Irish goddess called Brigid that could work. Seems appropriate enough given that some of her spheres are medicine and poetry, and the name isn't so unique as to call specific attention to it.
>>
>>10409366
>Brigid
How is that pronounced?
Like Bridget?
>>
>>10411881
I think so.
>>
>>10411899
Not too bad then. Perhaps her father was Irish.
>>
File: 1496851133958.png (78KB, 1285x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1496851133958.png
78KB, 1285x1557px
So what sort of lewd experiments did Tonsils perform to her bun subjects?
>>
>>10412897
>>10384894

Most of them are probably fertility experiments.
Since her bf got a few buns specifically for him to breed as part of the human genetic retention program, she figured she might as well see just how efficient she could make a bun breeder.
>>
Bed bump.
>>
>>10414562
>sleeping
>ever
>>
File: 1490293554499.png (142KB, 1672x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1490293554499.png
142KB, 1672x3000px
>>10412897
I hope they were compensated for their time.
>>
This is an awfully specific fetish.
>>
>>10416514
What is?
>>
>>10416592
Satyr girls.
>>
>>10416596
I don't think our fetish is specifically satyr girls. At least not mine. Just general xenophilia. Monster girls in general are hot. Satyr girls just happen to be one particular type of cute non-human female to fantasize about.
>>
>>10415874
Man there are so many bun pics I have not yet saved. Thanks for posting this.
>>
>>10409366
so is her name brigid now or...?
>>
>>10418479
If nobody else has objections or a better name.
>>
>>10418479
Sure, why not.
>>
>>10416623
>Monster girls in general are hot.
This isn't the Monster Girl general.
>>
>>10418930
At least not while /mlp/ is alive, it's not.
>>
Why are there no Centaurs?

Why does Anon only bread Satyrs?

Why wouldn't he bread Anthros at that point?
>>
File: Group Bait.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Group Bait.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>10418999
>Bait

>>10418977
Dont give him (you)s man, he'll just keep upping the ante of shit posting.
>>
>>10418999
there was one but she didn't catch on.

mostly that's just the established layout of limbs. (there are two slime girls...)

no anthros rule on the safe board counterpart.
>>
>>10419031
Alright, man.
That said, I wouldn't mind some centaurs, since we've also go goo girls and mermaids.
But I've only ever seen 2 anthro offspring. This one with the chimera sisters, and Thorn, Carnifax's dragoness from Anon and Barb (r63 Spike).
>>
>>10418977
unf
>>
File: orbit sides nude.png (97KB, 594x1000px) Image search: [Google]
orbit sides nude.png
97KB, 594x1000px
>>10418999
>Why does Anon only bread Satyrs?
In my headcanon, the vast majority of human-Equestrian offspring turn out standard satyrs with mostly human top and mostly non-human bottom, but in some unusual cases they'll turn out "reverse satyrs" like Orbit Sides.

In extremely rare cases, the offspring could even turn out looking completely human or completely pony, despite having more or less the same amount of genes from both parents as regular satyrs. If such an offspring breeds with a pure specimen of the species they look like (fully human-looking "satyr" x full human, or fully pony-looking "satyr" x full pony) their offspring will have a fairly high probability of turning out a regular satyr, despite both parents looking fully human or fully pony.
>>
>>10419031
>Implying shitpost
But this isn't a Monster Girl general, you fucking retard. How is saying that a shitpost?

>>10418999
>>10419072
>Centaurs
You are in a Satyr general. S-a-t-y-r.
>>
>>10419486
t. idiot who doesn't grasp that "satyr"s in the context of this thread is just a half-human offspring of a creature from MLP

If we actually stuck to autistically strict definitions of mythological creatures, the only existing satyrs that'd even qualify would be Ariana and Eirwen, my dude, and we're well aware that you shitpost about the former regularly as is.
>>
>>10419637
>the only existing satyrs that'd even qualify would be Ariana and Eirwen
That makes me think... weren't there some actual goats in that Iron Will episode back in season 2?
You'd think if there are actual goats in Equestria, one of the humans would have fucked a satyr into one.
>>
>>10419666
You'd think that, but beyond Iron Will's crew, the only other goat we've seen is that one that lives in Fluttershy's backyard.
>>
>>10419637
>>10419666
And Kimmy and Mera.
And considering they typically share a father, DGA might have originally mean Dicking Goats Anon.
What do you think, Satan?
>>
>>10419637
>t. idiot who doesn't grasp that "satyr"s in the context of this thread is just a half-human offspring of a creature from MLP
Bitch, the general idea from the start was a hybrid that is half human and half pony and stood on two legs. We only went with "satyr" because it was the most fitting. But you're clearly going to change all that now and claim otherwise just to suit your own monster needs.

>If we actually stuck to autistically strict definitions of mythological creatures
>Actually believing that
>Not knowing the true history, and that satyrs are actually part horse

>Ariana
>Implying an Arimaspi is a goat
And a griffin is a pure lion.
You are a retard.
>>
>>10419717
>DGA might have originally mean Dicking Goats Anon.
I dunno. Regular goats don't seem like they'd be particularly interesting to him. They're not very monstrous or dangerous.

If she can't crush him or rip him to shreds in seconds, he ain't interested. Seducing fierce ladies whose natural reaction would be to kill him, and making them docile and willing to take his dick inside them is his primary boner fuel.
>>
>>10419843
>The DGA's are like the doctors, and each one father's a child before dying and this most recent one is the newest DGA and had yet to die because he has yet to sire a child
>>
>>10419843
I dunno. I've spent some time on a goat farm.
They're pretty fond of nipping at your clothes and might headbutt if they're annoyed.
Absolutely, adorably vicious.
>>
>>10420025
What do you mean?
He already has a whole bunch of children, and he hasn't died yet.
Chances are he won't either, since his days of chasing monster skirt are pretty much over at this point.
Unless he accidentally gets poisoned, shredded or crushed by one of his daughters (or Ariana's mom), he'll probably die of old age after a long and happy life with his beloved daughter-wife Ariana at his side.
>>
>>10420050
I don't doubt that goats could be aggressive, but they're small enough that they wouldn't likely be able to easily kill someone unless that someone did something incredibly stupid like just lie down and let the goat trample him to death, or walk into a large flock of angry homicidal goats.
>>
>>10420172
I know, I was just havin' a laff.
They're typically pretty harmless on their own, as long as you keep your eye on them so they can't headbutt you into the dirt.

>>10420081
Ariana pumps out a few cest babs who make ol' dad proud, including his only son. Kimmy and Mera lay some eggs with a deer boy from the village in the forest, Lenora has one kid and Cottonball a couple dozen by a human doner they met in town, and Firginia meets a diamond doge lad mining in the mountains to have a couple of litters by.
And their isolated little valley is suddenly a lot more crowded.

It's a comfy sort of life.
>>
>>10420409
>It's a comfy sort of life.
It does indeed sound comfy.
>>
>>10420081
Clearly once a DGAspawn is born, he loses the power to seduce dangerous girls, which is why he retired.

It's a good thing too, if he had gone after that colossal squidasaur he probably would have fumbled his roll for seduction.
>>
>>10420409
>>10421015
Sounds like pure autism to me.
>>
>>10420409
>enora has one kid and Cottonball a couple dozen by a human doner they met in town
As in they got him to have a threesome with them and cum inside both of them?
>>
>>10421533
More of a clinical sperm donor situation, probably.
Very possible that there wasn't even any actual sex involved as much as there were turkey basters.
>>
>>10421620
My man.
>>
>>10421620
More possible that he came inside their urethras and his sperm leaked inside their pussies which made them all pregnant.
>>
>>10421620
>Turkey basters.
>Not fist shaped dildo applicators.

>"Ah, too big! Take it out, take it out, take it out!"
"Don't be such a big baby, Cotton. How are you ever going to handle childbirth if even this makes you cry like a bitch?"
>>
>>10418977
>"Oh didn't see you there citizen. Yup, this pole looks fine. Totally passed the stress test that was in no way sexual." *clears throat*
"Do you have any idea how disgusting that pole probably is?"
>"Do you got another pole i could grind against to stress test?" She smirks knowingly
"...I probably do but let's get you washed up first."

Cute fwb friendship began
>>
>>10418977
..U-unf..!
>>
File: 1492195855239.png (628KB, 1980x2533px) Image search: [Google]
1492195855239.png
628KB, 1980x2533px
>>
File: centaur ICE1.png (297KB, 798x804px) Image search: [Google]
centaur ICE1.png
297KB, 798x804px
>>10418977
I need moar color to work with this.
>>
>>10428207
Not a bad recolor, honestly.
>>
File: 9t6EhgR.png (246KB, 704x878px) Image search: [Google]
9t6EhgR.png
246KB, 704x878px
What does satyr wear to feel sexy?
>>
>>10432913
Nothing at all.
>>
As promised.

"Aren't you forgetting something, little missy?" you ask, causing the small timberwolf's hand freezes over the knob.
>"But dad! That thing looks so dumb!"
>Chuckling as you approach, you drape the wool and leather slicker over the tween's shoulders.
"Be that as it may, it's still autumn and it's still looking like a rain. So either you wear your rain coat, or you don't visit your sisters."
>With a sigh, Firginia puts the coat on before taking the bucket hat from you.
>She's not wrong, it looks kinda goofy.
>"Can I go now?"
"Do you have your knife?"
>She quickly pats her side, revealing the hilt of a standard hunting knife. An invaluable tool in the far flung wilds.
>"Always. Just in case."
"That's my girl." you begin as you bring her into a hug. "Alright. Have fun, and Tell Kimmy and Mera that I said hi."
>Nodding, the timberwolf is quickly out the door.
>"Bye dad, thanks dad!" she calls out with a backwards wave.
"Don't play around and just go strait there, sweetie! Better just to avoid the rain if you can!"
>"Yeah!" she casually shouts back.
>You watch her for a while as she runs free. Until her form disappears in the browning grasses and rilling hills.
>For a moment longer, you stare out at nothing, enjoying the feeling of crisp wind across your skin as thunder rumbles faintly in the distance.
>Pushing yourself from the door frame, you decide to take advantage of the day of quiet.
>>
>>10433584
>Making your way into the living area at the heart of the house, you find your daughter Ariana laying on a large, makeshift beanbag chair, bundled in heavy blankets by the hearth.
"Still having chills, sweetheart?"
>"Yes." The giantess responds with chattering teeth. "Could you please put on some more tea, dad?"
>Giving a curt nod, you ladle clean water into a kettle before looking over your options.
>From several nearby bags of dried plants, you pick one of her favorites, and toss a handful of the mixture into the water before hanging the kettle over the bed of burning coals.
>Crossing the room, you pull the shivering arimaspi into a hug.
>While unwilling to unbundle herself to return it, she leans into you, eager for your touch.
>"Thanks daddy." she mumbles. "I hate to be a burden, but could you put some food on too?"
"Sure thing, sweet heart. What would you like?"
>"Meat." she almost demands uncharacteristically. "The baby wants meat."
>Looking down to her swelling stomach, the product of your incestuous union, you smile, giving her belly a gentle rub.
"Then meat it is."
>Making your way down, you're soon rummaging through your meat storage.
>Also known as your basement, where you pile up ice whenever it's cold to keep the temperature down.
>Salted, dried, jarred and canned. Stored ice and the occasional frost magic charm.
>In a world still in its Renaissance era, you've had to make due.
>Selecting several pounds of plain, dehydrated bear flesh, you head back up, grabbing picking up a bag of vegetables in the kitchen along your way.
>>
>>10433594
>Several minutes later, you've got a hearty stew on to boil.
>Pouring a cup of piping tea and setting the kettle off to the brick on the side of the hearth, you make your way back to the large satyr.
>On turning around however, you find that she's since thrown off all the covers.
"Feeling any better?"
>"A little bit." she nods. "I'm not cold at least."
"Still want your tea?"
>"No sir." she says apologetically. "At least not right now."
"No worries, sweetheart." you assure her as you set the cup on a nearby table. "Your hormones are just acting up."
>She nods briefly before clearing her voice.
>"Speaking of, I'm feeling a little... needy."
"Oh, the things a father has to do." you joke, drawing a smile from the satyr. "How would you like it, Arie?"
>"Urethral, please." the bashful goat girl asks.
"Let me grab some towels then." you say, leaving her to undress herself.
>Shortly after, you return with the the towels, a bucket of clean water and jars of balm and lube.
>Ariana lifts her legs, letting you place the towel before you cast aside your own clothes.
>The triclopes meets your gaze over her swollen midsection as you take your place between her legs.
>But you're not ready to start just yet.
>Despite her pregnancy urges driving most notions of foreplay from her mind, you've found it better to still try to relax her a bit before making love.
>Opening the balm, a simple mix of cocoa butter and olive and coconut oils, you scoop a large glob into your hand and press it into her belly.
>>
>>10433602
>A faint hum escapes her lips as you slowly work the cream in
>Ariana relaxes, muscles slowly losing tension as you polish her stomach to a sheen.
>Your daughter suddenly jumps, surprising you.
>"Oh! Do you feel her kicking?"
>Silently, you carefully press your hands into her baby bump, waiting.
>Stillness for several seconds.
>Eventually, a thump pushes your hand back with remarkable force.
"Wow! Strong little thing, isn't she?" you laugh.
>"I think she can just feel how anxious mommy is."
"Point taken."
>Wiping your hands off, you reach down between Ariana's legs, spreading her sex.
>Her hefty clit twitches in excitement as you look over her urethra, causing your cock to harden in turn.
>Using a single finger, you prod and tease the well trained orifice, deepening your daughter's breathing ever so slightly.
>Despite only barely practicing sounding since her pregnancy had begun to show, the tight hole retained plenty of give.
>Dipping your finger in the jar of lube, you return to her pisser and gently push.
>Slowly but surely, the delicate flesh gives way to the invading digit.
>Ariana lets out small, bleating grunts as your work at her.
>Eventually, you find yourself buried to the knuckle.
>Not quite deep enough to penetrate her bladder, but enough that you can feel the warm liquid faintly sloshing on the other side of a fleshy wall.
>You slowly finger fuck her tight urethra, tugging side to side as you do to stretch and prepare her, bringing a blush to her dusky face.
>>
>>10433610
>Pulling out, you can feel a small clench preceding a faint trickle of urine, the drops rolling onto the towel below.
>"I'm ready." she rasps out. "Please."
>Nodding, you take a moment to coat your shaft in lubrication before lining yourself to the needy goat's slit and giving a push.
>Ariana's urethra is crushingly tight, as expected of a hole never meant to be used.
>Despite this, she shows remarkable give as her muscles try to draw you in, proof of the quality of her training.
>Inch by inch you work your way in, only your shared breathy moans and the crackling fire breaking the stillness.
>Finally, you feel yourself pressed against the sphincter to her bladder.
>Gently pressing her pubis mound, you can feel the volume and fullness of liquid in her bladder, sloshing just beyond.
>Her body contracts, releasing faint traces of steamy urine the splash against the head of your cock.
"Ready, Arie?"
>"YeAAHH!" she shrieks, being cut off as you force your way inside.
>The goat girl grunts and moans as her bladder is forced open, the tight ring of muscle holding it shut now tightly wringing itself around the sensitive flesh behind your glans.
>Pee splashes down your shaft, tickling faintly as it rolls down your balls.
>Pulling back, you give her another faint thrust, drawing another stifled moan from her throat as her first orgasm gently rocks her ponderous form, her pregnancy reducing her to a hair trigger.
>>
>>10433620
>You give a second thrust, and a third.
>Soon, you've worked up a good rhythm, each thrust slowly expanding the small, pale yellow circle on the towels beneath you.
>Ariana groans and bleats as you work, multiple orgasms rocking her as she teases milk from her ample breasts in pearly droplets.
>Her tight squeezing and gently sloshing liquid quickly grinds down your resistance, and with a deep breath you blow your load deep into your daughter's bladder in hard, ball clenching spurts.
>Your orgasm is strong and harsh. For a moment, you feel your age catch up to you as you sag forward to catch your breath.
>For a few moments, you stare blankly at her gravid belly, not actually thinking about anything except the fall from your orgasmic high.
>Regaining your senses, you lean in to kiss and rub her life filled midsection, lavishing it with the attention it deserves.
>Shortly after, Ariana's clawed hand finds its way down, gently running down your cheek.
>The mild role reversal shocks you from your reverie.
>For a brief moment, you indulge her, allowing your daughter to enjoy your weakness and almost mommy you.
>Pulling back, you plant your hands once more firmly into her thighs, and begin pumping again.
>The effect is immediate as her body begins to tense and squirm once more.
>Thick rivulets of urine and feminine release trail down your shared sexes as you work.
>Your renewed, vigorous ministrations pull her once more into a series of repeating mini orgasms.
>>
>>10433638
>Her squeezing only tightens as your progress, the seemingly boiling liquid liquid being whipped into a froth of her urine and your own cum by your ever more frantic movements.
>The concoction fizzes and tingles at your cock, making you ever more lost in your pleasure.
>It isn't long before you're at your peak once more.
>With a final thrust, you hilt yourself, painting the walls of her young bladder white with your seed as the giantess enjoys a screaming, or rather, a roaring orgasm of her own.
>You have no idea how long you spent eyes closed, panting. But you don't stop till a familiar need grabs your attention.
>Looking up for confirmation, a hopeful smile from the golden eyes satyr tells you all you need to know.
>Relinquishing all control, your own bladder opens the gates, flooding Ariana's body with your urine.
>You take a perverse amusement in watching the faint inflation above her pubic mound as she's filled to the brim.
>The added heat and simple sensation of emptying yourself stirs up pleasant aftershocks, a feeling Ariana shares if her little moans are anything to go by.
>With a slight groan, you pull yourself free of her tight passage in a single, fluid motion.
>Small streams of bubbly piss clouded with your cum spray free for a few seconds before her hole manages to clench down, halting the flow.
"So..." you begin. "Did you feel better now, sweetie?"
>"Mmhm. I feel a lot calmer now. And so does she." she tell you, rubbing her belly. "Thank you, daddy."
"No problem, Arie." you say, grabbing a wash cloth and gently cleaning her sex before replacing the towel. "I'm gonna go clean up and finish dinner. Would you like me to help you to the bathroom?"
>"No sir." she states, pressing lightly above her sex, causing her to squirm slightly. "I'm going to enjoy this for a little longer, if that's alright."
>With a small chortle, you make a note to grab some cranberries from the kitchen on your way back in.
>>
>>10433646
https://pastebin.com/myMncPwp

Hope you found this one a bit better than the one way back, Piss Anon.
Regardless of my mixed views on watersports in general, you're a good lad in my book.
>>
File: that makes my penis erect.jpg (53KB, 337x301px) Image search: [Google]
that makes my penis erect.jpg
53KB, 337x301px
>>10433646
Excellent!
I'll probably be re-reading this one a few times for... ahem... science.

I hope you'll write more like it.
>>
>>10433646
Not going to lie, urethral fucking is a huge boner killer for me, so I skipped most of this story. I really liked the comfy feeling of the first post though.
>>
File: 78504_200w.jpg (21KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
78504_200w.jpg
21KB, 200x285px
Since the original satyr thread on /mlp/ is kill I will bring my inquiry here

Who would I talk to about some art? I have something interesting I want done. I'm a fa/tg/uy that also likes the pony show. I was wanting to get someone to make some satyr tokens.
I know DJ sometimes does requests, but what I want seems weird and a waste of their talents. Reasonable stuff, lewd would be alright, just not full on porn

The image is to scale of the token
>>
>>10434887
Dude, let me give you a sad and inconvenient truth.

Dj is kill. His new job at vault tech takes up 90% of his day. If you want art for a satyr idea; you're gonna need the shekels.

Step 1: Do you have shekels?

Step 2: Of these artists; who do you like the most? (/d/, MT, Mimic)

Step 3: Email them and tell them you have shekels for their art talent

Step 4: Commission
>>
>>10418999
Nice trips. The reason (as you can see) is thread autism. There's a small holdout of faggots who just love to preserve the purity of "pony satyr incest breeding".

Early threads actually had varying degrees of pony percentage. From Human to satyr to centaur to pony. Those days, much like the thread's reputation, are dead.

Talking about /sat/ of course, not /sad/. Why the distinction, you may ask? /sat/ is over 5 years old, /sad/ is maybe 1.
>>
>>10435696
DJ still does the occasional request from time to time
>>
>>10434190
I'm glad you enjoyed it, man.

>>10434498
Well, thank you for giving it a shot, and I'm happy you enjoyed the less lewd aspects.
>>
Fast morning /trash/
>>
File: 1487483474675.png (345KB, 1628x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1487483474675.png
345KB, 1628x1300px
Cute milf bun bump
>>
>>10438130
Buns are made for breed.
>>
File: 1496640507211.png (226KB, 826x970px) Image search: [Google]
1496640507211.png
226KB, 826x970px
>>10438627
Of course Anon. Buns love the feeling of a child filling their wombs almost as much as a thick cock and sperm.
>>
>>10433646
>New green
Finally! I love me some-
>Ariana freak shit
>Urethra fucking
Welp, so much for that boner.

>>10435723
>Early threads actually had varying degrees of pony percentage. From Human to satyr to centaur to pony
>centaur and pony
That is bullshit and you know it.
>Hurr, time to change the satyr general's history
>>
What is the one thing satyr wants to fuck but knows they shouldn't?
>Hard mode no relatives
>>
>>10439939
Icarus wants to know how it feels like to fuck a clean and solid piece of cloud that came straight from the weather factory.
>>
>>10440157
>what he didn't know was that Prism had the same idea on the other side of the cloud
>>
>>10440479
>Instantly turning it into incest
Of course...
>>
>>10439939
Darcy carves ridges into fruit and grinds her clit on them. Sometimes, she eats them afterwards too.
>>
>>10440567
Can't stop them from posting just ignore it and build on other ideas.

>>10440157
That's a pretty good idea. Maybe it's the soft leather like plush that gets him turned on.

>>10440604
>She serves them up as fruit juice
What are her favs to grind up on?
>>
>>10440885
Watermelon are a good choice. Plenty of space to sit and rock, relatively little risk of breaking it on accident.
>>
>>10440913
With those hips though man, idk. She had to explain why she was drenched in watermelon tho. She just said she fell butt first on it.
>>
>>10441794
She can crush them with dem hips, no doubt.
It's just not happening on accident.
>>
File: 1500068045634.png (454KB, 1018x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1500068045634.png
454KB, 1018x1578px
Reminder to all men who receive a minomoo from the human genetic retention program.
Your moo, like all moos, is orally fixated. Try not to abuse this too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZMX9BSVpwU
>>
>>10443574
Fascinating. I wonder if Petunia would lick a salt cube for hours on end.
>>
>>10443574
Should not be getting a boner this hard at the store right now. Btw that cutie looks more like a chubby anthro dog or fox than a moo. I like it tho
>>
File: Tyrannosaurus_Rex_colored.png (3MB, 3800x2686px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrannosaurus_Rex_colored.png
3MB, 3800x2686px
>>10430192
Thanks.
I've been doing recolors to get a hang of the tools of digital art, to which I am a total nufag.
>>
>>10444876
That was a really good recolor. Not the same anon btw. I couldn't even tell it was made by a new person to the trade
>>
>>10445029
Thanks.
Any ideas/tips for how to recolor the vest so it doesn't look like the body? That was actually based off of a certain pony OC, so I couldn't compromise on the color of the body.
I wanted to base the clothing off of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, but making the vest black would've fucked-up the shading.
>>
>>10445297
Idk man I'm bad at color theory but I'd say a color that contrasts blue. Maybe green?
>>
File: Electra Club.png (717KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Electra Club.png
717KB, 2000x1300px
New thing I mentioned a few days ago.
>>
>>10447897
Dat tally graph
>>
>>10439939
Gumdrop had a pillow humping phase when she was growing up, but then she learned that good girls don't masturbate.
>>
>>10439939
Dryads
>>
>>10448024
Ye boi.
>>
>>10447897
That is a really cute pic. Nice work man. But would Gumdrop really be a member after having a kid? I'd imagine most would focus on their family after conceiving.

Or become founding members for the club.
>Bun check list
Kek. Also she cheats. Have a prize of gift basket for every 2 kids and she suddenly brings in her sisters to pretend they are her and nobody wants to be racist since they can't tell em apart to say anything.
>>
>>10450388
If you want to be the meme, they stay on to try to spread and promote father-daughter love.

If you want to be serious, as serious as something like this can be, it's probably a place where electras can find kinship and share experiences to help each other trough the tough unique to their unusual relationships.
So it's something like a monthly support group.

>bun cheats
Don't be jealous that buns are built for breed.

And thanks, glad you like it.
>>
>>
>>10453503
Pussy eating bump
>>
>>10448024
Are the marks in blue different from those in black, I wonder? Perhaps indicating unborn babies.
>>
>>10447897
>dat board
kek
>>
>>10450215
I cannot for the life of me figure this out. What is it?
>>
>>10455704
Yeah, unborn babs.
>>
>>10450616
The idea of them being an older and wiser reach out group for young girls who have that attraction can talk to and get advice is nice. I like that.
>>
>>10458013
They have to let a lot of members know ahead of time that it'll never actually happen, though. But they still help those girls try to cope and move on.
>>
>>10458260
>"Masturbating to your father is a great way to slowly ween yourself off from your lusting for him. But try not to get too dependant on it because you'll just fall back in that same pleasurable wet hole. We recommend slowly thinking of other cute guys in your life not related to you."

What other sort of activities would they have? Probably the members who have gotten with their dads bring them in for Q and A sessions. Tips and recommendations too.
>>
>>10458470
They have a long-standing rivalry with the book club across the street, so they probably have a lot a bake sales and raffles to prove that they're the superior club.
>>
>>10458470
>"There's an old saying that girls marry their fathers. What they mean, of course, is women tend like men that are similar to their father."
>"A good way to seek a more normal relationship is to find a guy a lot like your dad, and focus on those similarities."
>"Just don't compare them too hard, or suddenly every difference is a deal breaker, and you're back where you started."

Q&A sessions, tips for those who might be able to actually win their father. Honest appraisals of risk for those considering having kids.
How to maintain romance, and how to have a fulfilling intimacy if he's getting on in years.
A couple of times, a guy who was comfortable with his daughter was brought in to try to help guide a guy who was really troubled about the idea of going through with it.
Brainstorming sessions to tailor how to cover the relationship to other friends and family.
When, how or if to explain to your offspring that they're inbred.
Also, a few members have standing offers that they're willing to offer emergency babysitting services for others in the group.
>>
>>10458634
>The sexy electras use their taboo sex appeal to sell out and pack the lines
>Vs the frumpy but secretly hot book club girls. They later use their hidden sex appeal to win the all or nothing battle with a sexy car wash and they have tight bikinis that contast with their noticable tan lines

Who is in the book club?
>>
>>10459685
Probably Candy, for one.
A car wash from Candy is probably a big seller.
The hell of it is, Candy's a former electra club member who they helped overcome what they saw as an unlikely coupling.

The rivalry is friendly though, so there's no animosity.
>>
>>10459954
I like the idea of a bikini clad Candy car wash. And her no longer wanting her dad. Was not a fan of that canon.
>>
>>10460181
She just took their advice about finding a guy that reminded her of him after the older girls sat her down and explained that when he was helping her through the premature lactation from her wonky hormones, it was pretty obvious to everyone but her that he was gritting his teeth and dealing with it because she needed him to, not because he enjoyed touching her that way.
>>
Don't forget to rename this thread
>Animal offspring and Incest general
>>
>I'm desperately trying this hard for (you)s
>Inb4 autistic screeching
>>
Bumpo
>>
So /sad/ without being a whinny cunt and tearing down other anons what content do you want to see more of? Stories wise. Or just over all topics to expand on?
>>
>>10464963
I know it's not exactly rare, but I can never have enough father-daughter comfylewd.
>>
>>10464963
hugs
>>
>>10464963
more non-incest straight stuff.
maybe some satyr-pony.
>>
>>10469514
go on?
>>
>>10470582
it'd be cool to see more of that?

i don't know, got anything to springboard off of for its discussion?
>>
>>10470677
Not particularly. Just wanted to know if you had anything specific in mind. My art's getting betterish so I'd like to start producing more content.
>>
>>10470962
If er going satyr x pony I'd say the slutty extra female satyr you can think of and a stallion.
>>
File: 1466131408764.png (216KB, 1241x902px) Image search: [Google]
1466131408764.png
216KB, 1241x902px
>>
File: 201705657951.jpg (233KB, 1280x834px) Image search: [Google]
201705657951.jpg
233KB, 1280x834px
>>10469514
>satyr-pony
This.
>>
>>10472730
Snap is a big cutie.
>>
>>10473519
More of this
>>
>>10472828
I forgot how rock hard that picture got me.
>>
File: Detective_Comics_241.jpg (71KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
Detective_Comics_241.jpg
71KB, 400x575px
>>10464963
After that hope story, I do want to do something with Darcy and one of the younger apples as her sidekick. Maybe add Hope in and make it something lime Worlds Finest.

I guess things to show how close some satyrs are. Which are best friends and such.
>>
>>10476380
I'd come into her "lair".
>>
>>10477035
Fertilize all the eggs, Anon.
>>
Stupidly fast /trash/ bump.
>>
File: 1490988191566.png (369KB, 1113x1487px) Image search: [Google]
1490988191566.png
369KB, 1113x1487px
>>
>>10477762
>eggs
Fuck no.
>>
>>10482298
the eggs aren't necessarily outside of her body, you know.
>>
>>10482369
ye
As reptilian creatures, dragons would have eggs with impermeable shells, meaning you have to fertilize them before their laid.
>>
File: 1493076301635.png (137KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493076301635.png
137KB, 800x1000px
>>10480958
Darcy has one rocking bod, I imagined she'd be a little thicker in the waist. not saying its bad, but just saying.
>>
>>10485377
Agreed.
Darcy would have a breeder figure, and breeder hips come with a waist to support them.
>>
>>10486847
I like to believe that >>10480958 Darcy is in her mid-early teens. Give her a few years and her body will fucking GROW.
>>
File: chrysrr.png (799KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
chrysrr.png
799KB, 1280x1810px
>>
File: large (1).png (252KB, 585x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
252KB, 585x1024px
>>
>>
File: Glim glam.png (569KB, 558x850px) Image search: [Google]
Glim glam.png
569KB, 558x850px
>>
File: 1480637894997.png (404KB, 1653x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1480637894997.png
404KB, 1653x1653px
>>
File: 1476847301366.png (3MB, 2550x2384px) Image search: [Google]
1476847301366.png
3MB, 2550x2384px
>>
File: fuckable_fleur.jpg (232KB, 2499x1512px) Image search: [Google]
fuckable_fleur.jpg
232KB, 2499x1512px
>>
File: 1425256017317.jpg (751KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1425256017317.jpg
751KB, 1000x1500px
>>
File: lewd_twi_laughs_at_you.jpg (63KB, 1021x698px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_twi_laughs_at_you.jpg
63KB, 1021x698px
>>
>more non-satyr image spam
Might as well, because he won't stop.

New thread.
>>10488632
>>10488632
>>10488632
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1480434055854.png (605KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1480434055854.png
605KB, 945x945px
>>
File: RDxAJ.jpg (527KB, 2000x1748px) Image search: [Google]
RDxAJ.jpg
527KB, 2000x1748px
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.