[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBY/RT Trash General #477: VOLUME 5 EDITION Previous threa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 129

File: DEJ_VZYUQAAT1Aj.jpg:orig.jpg (103KB, 821x701px) Image search: [Google]
DEJ_VZYUQAAT1Aj.jpg:orig.jpg
103KB, 821x701px
RWBY/RT Trash General #477: VOLUME 5 EDITION

Previous threads:
https://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/RWBY%2FRT%20Trash%20General%20/type/op/

Rules of RWBY/RT threads:
>1. Read the Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>3. Hype

1080P Episode Archive: https://mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Chibi episode 8 link:
http://wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/02d76f3f-4bca-49c6-bef5-5038bcb0291d/index.m3u8
>>
I choose this thread.
>>
First for never being a good show
>>
We'll use this one because it has the correct number
>>
File: Sighting.jpg (43KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
Sighting.jpg
43KB, 736x588px
>>10311256
>"Oh shit, we've been hit!"
>"Shit, Roy, I'm feeling weird..."

>"What are you guys talking about, I don't feel any different. It was probably a fluke."
>>
What all glyphs and dust did Weiss use in the thing they showed at RTX?
>>
File: 1492015130690.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1492015130690.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>10311080

They kind of have to if they want to be taken seriously; the fact that they're seeming to announcing it at EVO makes me think they won't go up their and say they're developing it in-house. I wonder what kind of fighter it'd be. Definitely can't be 1 vs 1, but 4 vs 4 seems like a little too much. 3 vs 3 with one assist might work but KoF 2001 was kind of weird to play and the balance wasn't very good.

Makes me sad to think Monty isn't around to see his show become a fighting game made by nips, especially the ones that he looked up to; he liked Blazblue iirc.
>>
File: A Weiss.jpg (289KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
A Weiss.jpg
289KB, 1024x723px
>>10311341
Top-secret Weiss Dust.
>>
File: DEKIJYWU0AAijHy.jpg (21KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DEKIJYWU0AAijHy.jpg
21KB, 1024x576px
I'm highly interested.
>>
>>10311335
ok then
>>
>>10311365
I'm not.
>>
Be cool if the trailer showed members of NDGO CFVY BRNZ or ABRN I'm hoping they'll run into familiar teams as they travel the world.
>>
File: Persona 5 Hold Up.png (92KB, 435x373px) Image search: [Google]
Persona 5 Hold Up.png
92KB, 435x373px
Alright, RWBYg. Assuming ArcSys are the ones making the RWBY fighter, what kind of roster breakdown can we expect?

>Characters that are probably a given
>RWBY
>JNPR
>CRMSN

>Ruby: Default simple character because main character. How they'll make that work with Ruby is beyond me.
>Weiss: Puppet Character
>Blake: ???
>Yang: Rushdown? Or maybe just a Shoto?

>Jaune: Joke character?
>Nora: ???
>Ren: Rekkas all day every day
>Pyrrha: Taking a page from Iron Tager and being a grappler? Because magnets?

>Cinder: ZONER. For obvious reasons.
>Roman: Best win quotes and taunts, guaranteed. Gameplaywise, no idea.
>Mercury: Also rush down/shoto? The Ken to Yang's Ryu? Or maybe just steal from Chunners?
>Emerald: ???
>Neo: Parries?

(Reposting because I put it in the wrong thread before)
>>
File: 1450659542415.jpg (529KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450659542415.jpg
529KB, 1280x1280px
>>10311338
IMO, pink dust would massively power May up. As she would have an ironclad reason to drop her denial, she would finally be able to tap into her hidden potential.
>>
>>10311382
>NDGO CFVY BRNZ or ABRN

fuck no
>>
What did they show at RTX?
>>
File: tumblr_orjxg3XpZn1tki4vbo1_1280.png (260KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orjxg3XpZn1tki4vbo1_1280.png
260KB, 600x500px
Arkos is best ship!
>>
File: 1446158322104.png (1MB, 1792x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1446158322104.png
1MB, 1792x1521px
>>10311365
Me too. Very much looking forward to more teases of it.

So, just going off of this, it looks like our likely protagonist here is a young man?
>>
>>10311365
Being their last attempt at anime was a mess I am oddly hopeful this time. They now have experience under their belt.
>>
>>10311365
I would be if Monty was still alive.
>>
>>10311416
your waifu's penis

sorry you had to find out like this
>>
>>10311430
Yeah he seems teenager-ish plus those are more masculine hips.

Does the mech remind anyone else of zone of the enders?
>>
>>10311348
Since Blazblue's on Sunday and I've heard that ArcSys is making some kind of announcement at Evo, I'm willing to bet that the BB team is going to be making it since Mori's a huge fan of RWBY and we'll see it be announced on that Sunday. I'm expecting it to be 1v1 though since ArcSys already has Dragonball FighterZ for team games coming out, don't want to over-saturate the scene with too many team-based fighters, even if it isn't the ideal choice for a RWBY fighter.
>>
>>10311451
Mayb but at the same time monty was more a Gurren guy. This seems to be more Gundem
>>
File: lik.jpg (2MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
lik.jpg
2MB, 10000x10000px
>>10311453
>>
>>10311391
I expect a relatively small cast since this is going to be the first RWBY fighting game. The budget and manppower will also be limited. Hence the price will not be too steep. Don't wanna go all out.

I'm guessing somewhere between 12-18 playable characters.
>>
>>10311395
>Implying Pink isn't the manliest color
>>
>>10311475
boo, no, i want teams

I want to create extremely improbable match-ups. Ruby and Cinder vs. Neo and Yang!
>>
>>10311391
>Ruby: Simple, but with Izayoi-like teleporting.
>Weiss: Depends on when the game takes place since that would determine if she gets summons/how much her gameplay focuses on it.
>Blake: Literally Hibiki.
>Yang: Probably similar to Makoto but with a Bullet-style heat up mechanic.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
Am I on crazy pills, or does that environment look extremely questionable
>>
>>10311550
The game will fucking tank if they push out yet another team-based game when we already have MvC and DBZ coming out. Let it just be a good anime-style fighter like ArcSys knows how to make.
>>
>>10311573
Holo Decks confirmed I guess?
>>
>>10311573
It's a rushed, unpolished trailer like Ruby's. They are working on a Blake and Yang trailer too.

And soon the animators are going to work on a Mecha show too, taking away more time and resources that could be used on RWBY.
>>
>>10311529
"a 1918 trade catalog for children's clothing recommended blue for girls. The reasoning at the time was that it's a 'much more delicate and dainty tone,' Finamore says. Pink was recommended for boys 'because it's a stronger and more passionate color, and because it's actually derived from red.'"

Pink being girly color is relatively recent development.
>>
>>10311605
RWBY fans buy anything. Grimm Eclipse is the third fastest game on Steam to be greenlit. It became the top selling game for a while. Many preorded and bought it without knowing exactly what it was, only because it was a RWBY game. A RWBY fighting game will sell even better.
>>
>>10311617
Eh. I couldn't care RWBY is already a puddle of mediocrity this Mech show might actually have a chance at being good!
>>
File: 83bb049.png (1MB, 1717x1035px) Image search: [Google]
83bb049.png
1MB, 1717x1035px
First shot of neo in volume 5
>>
>>10311617
Which is funny because Ruby's second trailer looked really good from an environment standpoint
>>
>>10311657
>Mech show
>Good

Pick one. This is Rooster "Good enough" Teeth, after all.
>>
>>10311663
I'd still stick my dick in it
>>
So, Casa Schnee must be on top of a mountain or something because, if you look outside Weiss' window you can see mountain ranges, and you can't see any in their garden. Must be pretty high up
>>
>>10311677
I mean at least thats better foundation than goong "lets go off a dead dudes notes"

Plus all you need for a good Mecha show is good designs and at least one cool fight a season. They can at least do that.
>>
>>10311704
Didn't they say that Atlas is a cold, rocky and mountainous place?
>>
>>10311655
Not talking about just RWBY fans. ArcSys is going to be going for the Blazblue playerbase too since it's likely to be what replaces it for now since BB is done. [spoiler]There's a disgusting amount of overlap between Blazblue fans and RWBY fans, by the way.[/spoiler]
>>
>>10311730
Yeah. Nice to see they're keeping to that
>>
>>10311734
Huh, didn't know that spoilers didn't work on /trash/. Weird, guess I just never tried before.
>>
>>10311605
I doubt the audience there is purely hardcore fighting game fans that will care about that sort of thing. The bulk of the purchases will likely be RWBY fans.

Therefore, it must be a tag team fighter. It is the only way to do a RWBY fighting game right.
>>
>>10311753
We get them back in October.

Not having spoiler images abs text has completely ruined the tone of some of my posts. It shall be a relief to regain them.
>>
The only good thing about this show was the waifus, and the fight scenes. With Monty gone, the fight scenes have never been very good. And with Volume 3, my waifu bit the fucking dust even though they can just rebuild her. What is left for my broken soul?
>>
You think someone managed to snag a video of Weiss fighting
>>
File: DEKLDkvVoAETF55.jpg:large.jpg (417KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DEKLDkvVoAETF55.jpg:large.jpg
417KB, 2048x1536px
Gray tweeted a cute thing.
>>
>>10311778
Nothing. Stop watching this crap and go forth and enjoy the bounties of ljfe that are better for you than the trash that is RWBY.

Be free annon!
>>
>>10311391

I think its going to be probably a small roster focused on the volumes 1-3, at most probably 20 or less characters, as for how I see some the characters playstyle.

>Ruby: Default simple character because main character. How they'll make that work with Ruby is beyond me.

I see her more like a speed focused character with a lot mobility and reach thanks to her weapon, but yeah probably average at best.

>Weiss: Puppet Character

I see Winter being more the Puppet characters, after all she has better control and experience with the summoning ability, Weiss works better as being really good as a range character thanks to her dust and with her glyphs probably a good mobility and melee too, but of course shitty stamina and resistance.

Everything after that i think fits very well with each character, as for Blake they're going to make her the ninja of the game most likely, with lots of sneaky attacks thanks to her semblance.

Also Nora is going to be probably the heave hitter of the game with her hammer and missile launcher, but probably being a difficult character to handl, maybe slow or something like that unless she uses her electric power power-up or something like that.

I also see then maybe mixing Roman and Neo in one slot probably, as much they're that good fighting they didn't got much screen time fighting and we don't even know Roman's semblace, they mostly fight very well together too.
>>
>>10311734
Remember how each of the main RWBY girls was a color palette in the last BlazBlue game? Now I'm not saying anything's confirmed but...

https://kingofmongrels.tumblr.com/post/151400676317/rwbys-playing-with-the-big-boys-now
>>
File: bfe.png (791KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
bfe.png
791KB, 680x962px
Bun
>>
I just want the adults to be playable
>>
>>10311734
Hence they will keep the cast and budget limited. This game would be a test run to see if non-RWBY fans also like it.
>>
>>10311803
Where?
>>
File: Weiss_Leak_RTX.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Weiss_Leak_RTX.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Repost from the old bread:
>>
>>10311825
They may. I mean nobody has problems with RWBYs design and the look of the characters.

Its the writing that sucks. Which the FCG gives no fucks about.
>>
File: Beni.gif (3MB, 464x294px) Image search: [Google]
Beni.gif
3MB, 464x294px
>>10311391

I thought about this when I was trying to learn how to make sprites and mugen stuff, so sorry in advance for the blogpost

Weiss: I could see her being a zoning character with a lot of keepaway game and long range moves. Not much defensive things when you get up close to her though.

Blake: Maybe like a mix of Whip/Elizabeth(KoF), and Hanzo from Samurai Shodown https://youtu.be/0Ai5-akor9g?t=13 Some parry moves that involve her semblance, and long range command throws with her ribbon weapon form.

Yang: Vanessa/Heavy D. Agile and hits hard but no range other than her fireball

Pyrrha: Very long combos and a few parries. Could take a page from Angel and have a whole system of her own. https://youtu.be/NTeNniTbbPM?t=5

I also thought of Sun a bit: he can have two stances; one where he's in nunchuck mode and he's faster/closer range, and his staff form (Billy Kane/Kilik). One of his specials can be like Benimaru's.

If only I was good at mugen coding.

>>10311525

>Hence the price will not be too steep

These are RT fans and weeb-fighter lovers we're talking about. Sure GE was way overpriced and left a bad taste in people's mouths, but this is an actual development team we're hypothetically talking about.
>>
>>10311820
The artist really failed with the butt and thong there. Also, the face could be better. Way to ruin a pic with a good pose.
>>
Could someone give us a summary of the trailer, if they were actually there? Surely someone actually went
>>
>>10311573
What environment? There's nothing there.
>>
>>10311866
Weiss kills a lot of summoned Beowolves with her glyphs and dust. Winter says she still needs to get better if she wants to leave. Weiss wakes up inside the ship that is flying her to Haven.
>>
>>10311820
IS SHIT
>>
>>10311891
Is her hair short?
>>
>>10311891
What types of dust and glyphs does she use
>>
Would Pike Blocks be an effective formation for average Joe's to fight Grimm?
Living things don't generally like pointy things
Hell if you want to get fancy you could use a Tercio set up
>>
>>10311840
It's a gravestone for her grandfather
>>
>>10311949
That seems too pompous for an industrious self-made billionaire Nick we heard of.
Then again, we heard fuckall of him so.
>>
>>10311820
>>10311897
Fun fact but rabbits actually eat their own shit for nutrition

So just imagine velvet taking a big shit only to chow down on it
>>
>>10311967
Nick might not have liked it, but Jacques needs people's approval, thus the grandiose gravestone
It was Jacques' way of showing the people that he would always be honored
>>
>>10311806
>I see Winter being more the Puppet characters, after all she has better control and experience with the summoning ability, Weiss works better as being really good as a range character thanks to her dust and with her glyphs probably a good mobility and melee too, but of course shitty stamina and resistance.

Yeah, that's fair. I only brought up Weiss being a puppet character because I wasn't confident in Winter making the cut. She's been rather minor so far, as much as I like her. If any adult characters on the good side get in, I'm expecting Qrow and/or Glynda.

>I see her more like a speed focused character with a lot mobility and reach thanks to her weapon, but yeah probably average at best.

That works too. With Qrow (presumably) being the Akumafied version. More or less.

>Everything after that i think fits very well with each character, as for Blake they're going to make her the ninja of the game most likely, with lots of sneaky attacks thanks to her semblance.

>Also Nora is going to be probably the heave hitter of the game with her hammer and missile launcher, but probably being a difficult character to handl, maybe slow or something like that unless she uses her electric power power-up or something like that.

Thanks! And yeah. I can see those. Blake's probably going to get the cool Vega wallruns and/or Izuna Drops while Nora hits like a truck.

>I also see then maybe mixing Roman and Neo in one slot probably, as much they're that good fighting they didn't got much screen time fighting and we don't even know Roman's semblace, they mostly fight very well together too.

Huh. Didn't even consider that possibility.
>>
Chances of us getting a shakey cam version of Weiss' trailer before the day is up?
>>
I want Ozpin, glynda, Ironwood, and Qrow to have their own rwby like team, with each fulfilling similar roles. Ironwood is the Yang. Glynda is the Weiss. Qrow is the Ruby. Ozpin is the Bake
>>
File: 1486115103733.jpg (47KB, 557x717px) Image search: [Google]
1486115103733.jpg
47KB, 557x717px
>>10311572
>Izayoi-like teleporting
Oh no

>Literally Hibiki.
Oh no!

>>10311572
>Probably similar to Makoto but with a Bullet-style heat up mechanic.
>Combining good stuff with garbage
OH NO!
>>
There's approximately a 0% chance Miles won't push for his husbando to be included in the fighting game
>>
>>10312204

His husbando being?
>>
>>10312157
Team BOJG? How the fuck are you supposed to get a color out of that when Ozpin doesn't have a last name and Glynda/Ironwood contribute one usable letter each?
>>
The game can be shit so long as I get to pistol-whip everyone online as Ironwood. (It's gonna be shit)
>>
>>10312216
JI G QB O

Team BOGI. Bogey as in what the Brits call the Boogeyman, which makes you think of green or dark colors or some shit
>>
>>10312263
>>10312211
>>
>>10312281
If we got team Funky we can probably get away with team Boogie.
>>
>>10312263

If it's made by RT then it'll 100% be shit. If it's made by Arcsys then it might be good; at the very least it'll look pretty. https://youtu.be/G9p9mDVM4AI?t=47

>>10312204
>>10312263

Unfortunately I'm not sure what his chances are making it are, unless the game takes places up to Volume 3 stuff. Actually now that I think about it making it take place during the tournament might not be such a bad idea.
>>
File: Hot Damn.jpg (128KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Damn.jpg
128KB, 684x1000px
>>10312263
What would everyone's trash talk lines be?
>My, what big eyes you have... I'll take the left one.
>>
File: Pyrrha_Semblant.jpg (424KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrha_Semblant.jpg
424KB, 1280x1707px
>>10312351

"Your stance is all wrong!"
>A second later
"I-I'm sorry!"
>>
I'm sure there's probably that one shady Instagram account that's working on uploading the cam version of Weiss' trailer
>>
I bet Weiss is the best character to date.
>>
Did Weiss use her haste glyph in the trailer?
>>
>>10312351
Filename related
>>
>>10312348
>Unfortunately I'm not sure what his chances are making it are, unless the game takes places up to Volume 3 stuff. Actually now that I think about it making it take place during the tournament might not be such a bad idea.

Most likely the game is going probably to cover from volume 1 to 3, its the best approach seeing as how they're even trying to market it now as the first part of the series nowadays in Japan, maybe with some volume 4 references or something that arc didn't had much going on being more a transition for the next big arc of the series,

I even expect the game to have its own original story set in volume 3 more than anything for every character, or something like that with the time skips we got during that point.
>>
File: Not a jojo reference.gif (3MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
Not a jojo reference.gif
3MB, 350x196px
>>10311843

Here's another example that shows what the move would look like better.
>>
What if the Gen:Lock guy drove his mech into Atlas?
>>
File: Pyrrha.jpg (133KB, 707x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrha.jpg
133KB, 707x1131px
>>10312477

>I even expect the game to have its own original story set in volume 3 more than anything for every character, or something like that with the time skips we got during that point.

>Pyrrha's storymode involves being able to beat Cinder and become fall maiden as the good ending
>>
>>10312523
And here we see a delusional Pyrrhafag
>>
>>10312535

Have you never played a fighting game, anon? That's how these storymodes go.
>>
>>10312351
i can wait for the interactions and probably the specific lines between character

>>10312383
>Pyrrha saying i'm sorry every time she hits Jaune.
>>
File: Tally-ho.jpg (152KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tally-ho.jpg
152KB, 600x450px
>>10312351
>Hello, my name is Glynda E. Goodwitch Ex-hunter and the combat instructor to the Beacon academy. I answer the door, I clean up the estate, and I take out the trash.
>And I also kill self-entitled little twats like yourself.
>>
File: IMG_5255.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5255.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Just when I thought tumblr couldn't get any dumber
>>
>>10312351
>I've not come...this far... to die now.
>>
>>10312658
So Jaune is Nick?
>>
>>10312547
Does she slowly begin to become angry at Jaune with each hit? Becoming louder about how he only looks at Weiss but not her? Then after so many hits she goes full crazy and kidnaps him resulting in a win?
>>
>>10312684
I've tried, anon.

Thanks for getting the reference!
>>
Who is the lewdest member on team RWBY?
>>
File: squish stomp.jpg (452KB, 1680x1860px) Image search: [Google]
squish stomp.jpg
452KB, 1680x1860px
>>10312351
>[tape recording of ice cream van jingle]
>>
File: neo70.png (421KB, 719x1016px) Image search: [Google]
neo70.png
421KB, 719x1016px
>>10312351
>>
>>10312797
Ruby clearly
>>
File: IMG_1818.png (1MB, 1401x2053px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.png
1MB, 1401x2053px
>>10312351
> Hey dude, I've got some radical tricks I want to try on you!
>>
>>10312797
yes
>>
>>10312844
>ARMS OUTSTRETCHED
>>
>>10312849
No lewding the Ruby, Qrow or TaiYang will kill ya.

Ruby is only for cuddles and kisses and hugs.
>>
File: Scratch.jpg (204KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
Scratch.jpg
204KB, 600x628px
>>10312797
Weiss of course. The slut is showing off her clavicle all day long.
>>
>>10312844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_0cyrGd8dM
>>
File: raven x blake.png (1MB, 967x1286px) Image search: [Google]
raven x blake.png
1MB, 967x1286px
>>10312351
>THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG!!!
>>
>>10312892
I wanna take Weiss on a date and cuddle her at night.
>>
You all ready for RWBY tracks remixed by the Blazblue composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHxXL5GukQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdrQNeeypA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGz4vDefBdo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2--EZgKAhQ
>>
File: don't enable her.jpg (268KB, 900x782px) Image search: [Google]
don't enable her.jpg
268KB, 900x782px
>>10312916
>RT confirms Bumblebee
>Raven cucks her daughter
>>
File: 196.png (34KB, 110x152px) Image search: [Google]
196.png
34KB, 110x152px
>>10312916
>>10312964

Make it so.
>>
>>10312957
>That first link
Holy shit, that looks and sounds hype as fuck
>>
File: Enabled.png (2MB, 800x3062px) Image search: [Google]
Enabled.png
2MB, 800x3062px
>>10313019
>>
>>10312957
>RWBY finally getting some good music

I can only hope
>>
>>10312957
god please
>>
File: 1425706656737.jpg (9KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1425706656737.jpg
9KB, 300x303px
>>10312957
God yes
>>
>>10312957
I'm gonna be extremely upset if Roman doesn't have a Terumi color scheme.
>>
RvB panel about to start
>>
>>10312957
Yes, I'm ready. :)
>>
>>10313181
With as many cuts and technical difficulties the last two panels had, fuck that
>>
>>10313171
this, in fact i see him having a very similar playstyle to him and Adachi in P4A.

Also can see Qrow having color schemes based n Ragna and Sol.
>>
>>10311820
>watch RWBY
>huh this bunny girl is kinda cute
>she starts talking
>hear ugly fucking Anglo accent
>D R O P P E D
>>
>>10313270
She's Australian.
>>
>>10313395
Australia is for criminals who weren't good enough for Britain
They're still part of the eternal Anglo
>>
>>10312652
What does this even mean?
>>
Thanks for that spoiler Miles
>>
>>10313508
They're probably thinking that Weiss is cutting ties with the SDC
>>
>>10313592
Her symbol hasn't changed has it? The fuck do they mean it's smudged?
>>
>>10313592
That's stupid. Weiss is too proud of her name to let go of the insignia.
>>
>>10313613
They think it's the white shit in the background they aded to make it look like she didn't just get tossed out of the airlock.
>>
what if ruby realized that one day she's going to die
>>
>>10313768
... Pretty sure she already has done, m80.
>>
>>10313768
She'd go "woah" and do bestiality stuff
>>
Jordan is making a new game on his own and it's already 100x better than Grimm Eclipse.

https://jordyjs.itch.io/arbiter
>>
>>10313872

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJWmkT6NG8E
>>
>>10313872

I smell the shilling from miles away, Shane. I will say it's pretty fun, though, and surprisingly difficult. My pc controller was acting up with it though so I used the keyboard.
>>
>>10313695
>weiss fucks ironwood for escape money
>pays freight pilot to smuggle her to haven
>pilot rapes her and throws her out the airlock

Wow the start to season 5 is much better than I would have guessed.
>>
>>10313872
Has he left RT?
>>
>>10314175

Yes
>>
What if Volume 5's first scene was Ruby and Reese having a philosophical discussion about the Grimm?
>>
>>10314181
Did he say why?
>>
I wonder if Ruby would get along with the main character of gen:lock? He seems pretty serious.
>>
>>10314205

Grimm Eclipse is finished. His contract expired. Same reason why Dillon isn't at RT anymore.
>>
>>10314291
They should've renewed Dillon's contract. He can do work in Blender, which is even more powerful than Maya, so it's not like he was shackled to Poser, unlike Monty
>>
>>10314374

There's a lot of things RT should have done.
>>
>>10314374
If I were in his position I'd probably take making hobby animations over doing it as a full time job too
>>
>>10314472
Yeah, he majored in computer science, according to his LinkedIn page, so that obviously would be more lucrative
>>
Is everyone complaining about RTX?
>>
>>10313872
I wish he finished RWBY:GE the way he wanted it to be
>>
File: shrug.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>10314573
>>
>>10314617

I do too but I'm casually hype for Arbiter.
>>
>>10311335
>correct number
>>
>>10314374
He "liked" Shane's letter, meaning he supported him. Might be a reason why his contract was not renewed. Also, I think he does not work with Maya, but only Poser and Blender.
>>
>>10314573
Most of the questions were bad. The trailer was nice, but they don't have any concept art. RTX for volume 3 was great, as they showed concept art of Winter, Qrow, ABRN, the stadium.

Also, the bad audio didn't really help.
>>
File: tumblr_osqjau0bCS1rkcev7o1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1541px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osqjau0bCS1rkcev7o1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1541px
it looks awful
>>
At least we managed to avoid Bmblb drama
>>
>>10315001
jesus.... please japan please make a neo figure before rt does
>>
>>10315065
We're not in the clear yet, the RWBY panel's repeated tomorrow
>>
>>10314978
That's really terrible.
>>
>>10315001
It's always the faces that look the worst, at least they got the hair right
>>
what if ruby put her finger in your mouth
>>
>>10315114
Bite
>>
File: rwby v1.7 - small.jpg (3MB, 1800x7060px) Image search: [Google]
rwby v1.7 - small.jpg
3MB, 1800x7060px
>>
>>10315001
Damn, even first gen finecast 40k kits looked better than that.
>>
File: RealWaifusBangYou.jpg (4MB, 1500x5600px) Image search: [Google]
RealWaifusBangYou.jpg
4MB, 1500x5600px
>>10315128
>>
File: RealWaifusBangYou-box.jpg (277KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
RealWaifusBangYou-box.jpg
277KB, 400x800px
>>10315142
>>
>>10314749
You can port animations from blender to Maya easily. That's not an issue
>>
Do we know where a potential recording of the trailer could be
>>
>implying its gonna be a fighting game
nah ASW will just do a spin off like GG story mode
>>
>>10315217
Just wait a week. It will officially be released then.
>>
File: scrunt.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
scrunt.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
>>10315138
Let's not lie so much, there might be children present.
>>
>>10315226
They already said that it is a fighting game though, they're going to show it up during evo for a reason.
>>
RT: puts out the shittiest merchandise ever

Also RT: Why doesn't anyone buy our stuff?
>>
>>10315290
your wrong people do buy the shit merch

why they make even more shit merch
>>
Is it cringepost time?
>>
File: Defeat.png (612KB, 909x715px) Image search: [Google]
Defeat.png
612KB, 909x715px
>>10315290
>When they tried to sell literal screencaps from the show on pieces of card
>>
File: IMG_5265.png (989KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5265.png
989KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>10315323
Isn't it always
>>
>>10315325
Eh, I can't bash them for that one. Series based trading cards always have that kinda thing.
>>
File: 1480038962059.png (450KB, 1000x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1480038962059.png
450KB, 1000x1099px
I wish Lie Ren was Lie Rin.
>>
>>10315387
I don't.
>>
File: CtnMcJPUIAAgr-f.jpg (70KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
CtnMcJPUIAAgr-f.jpg
70KB, 564x800px
>>10315387
>>
File: 1499455974207.png (575KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499455974207.png
575KB, 800x800px
>>10315392
>>
>>10315327
Basically confirming what most of us has suspected for a while
>>
>>10315382
I think you could bash them a bit for using screenshots instead of original artwork.
>>
>>10315404
All of the reviews on Glassdoor are extremely telling
>>
>>10315401
Lie Ren is better.
>>
>>10315427
They could've used Kristina's artwork. That stuff was beautiful
>>
>>10315382
Pretty sure Japan got cards with art on them
>>
>>10315463
But she backed Shane so she had to go :^)
>>
>>10315481
I'm pretty sure she left of her own accord. All the Monty loyalists either got fired, didn't have their contracts renewed, or straight up left. I can't blame her. She's too talented for RT
>>
File: 1493227022104.jpg (408KB, 1074x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493227022104.jpg
408KB, 1074x1920px
>>
You guys wanna talk about Weiss? She's cute!
>>
Erin isn't as good as Kristina, imo. Her work lacks the sheer scale, depth, and moodiness Kristina's had.
>>
File: cutestsister.png (702KB, 1000x1222px) Image search: [Google]
cutestsister.png
702KB, 1000x1222px
>>10315565
>>
>>10315590
Don't make me decide ;-;
>>
File: 1494306264831.jpg (79KB, 417x710px) Image search: [Google]
1494306264831.jpg
79KB, 417x710px
>>10315565
Whitley is cuter.

Step it the fuck up Weiss.
>>
File: cutestsister (2).png (690KB, 1000x1476px) Image search: [Google]
cutestsister (2).png
690KB, 1000x1476px
>>10315662
>>
File: 1434487715864.jpg (503KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1434487715864.jpg
503KB, 1280x1808px
>>10312438
Can confirm
>>
File: Oscar_pine_2.png (335KB, 530x900px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar_pine_2.png
335KB, 530x900px
>>10315670
Whitley a bitch and hoe.
>>
>>10315535
>Pyrrha is commissioning all this lewd Jaune art with her sponsorship money
>>
>>10315774
>>
I hate me home board
I really do
>>
>>10315819
Kill yourself for posting such an abortion of an image
>>
>>10315590
Winter's fake boobs can't compare to Yang's nattys
>>
File: 1493182025093.jpg (244KB, 1280x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1493182025093.jpg
244KB, 1280x1199px
>>10315816
She has a fetish for being cucked?
>>
>>10315902
Why do you think she tired to help him get with Weiss? She wants to raise a bunch of white-haired little arc children
>>
File: atlasian military.png (61KB, 470x663px) Image search: [Google]
atlasian military.png
61KB, 470x663px
>>10315839
>Ironwood paid for the surgery
>>
>>10315975
Nah, she got it before she left home with Daddy's money. Implants are a Schnee family tradition at this point. Weiss remains flat out of rebellion
>>
File: 1493182354389.jpg (270KB, 1280x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1493182354389.jpg
270KB, 1280x1850px
>>10315902
It's not cucking

It's practice for when Pyrrha blows him.
>>
>>10315565
>>
>>10315774
mine -3-
>>
>>10315774
Nah
>>
Big sis is here
>>
>>10316036
So that he can compare how shit Pyrrha is compared to Ren?
>>
File: 1314929552472.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1314929552472.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>10316104
What was that Blake? I couldn't hear what you said over all that monkey cock in your mouth
>>
File: BbdIw49.jpg (505KB, 3000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
BbdIw49.jpg
505KB, 3000x3500px
>>10316117
She looks sad. And her eyes are too far apart.
>>
>>10316129
He gets more ice queen than you
>>
>>10316117
Did her MammarSchnees shrink? Or is that just a bad shot for judging them?
>>
>>10316173
>Sun being that big
>>
>>10316168
Who is she flipping off?
>>
>>10316322
Whoever gave her a double mastectomy.
>>
>>10316322
The mirror
>>
>>10316196
It might be a bad shot, but if it's not we're looking at a double mastectomy.
>>
What if Ren told you he wanted his pizza BONELESS?
>>
>>10315327
I mean, let's be fucking real here. That is how it is in most companies, fuck, just getting to talk with the personalities and have the measly chance of moving up in a company like RT is miles more than most places.
>>
>>10316117
The Maya Character Model Curse continues I see. Is there a clip?
>>
>>10316196
She's running low on tissue paper, she had to skimp on stuffing
>>
What is this image from?>>10311663
>>
>>10311663
volume 5 of rwby the animation is looking good
>>
>>10316117
Where did you get this
>>
>>10316853
Looks like some kind of MMD
>>
There's always that one shady Instagram account that uploads cam clips from rtx.
>>
>>10316920

And the name of that account is?
>>
>>10316930
No idea. That's how the clips leaked last year though, and given winter is supposed to show up at the end, Im assuming someone probably got their hands on it again
>>
>>10316915
I know what that is. Yep. I do indeed.
>>
Does someone have a cam version or not
>>
The way that picture of Winter is is way too centered to be a snapshot. Someone has a video.
>>
>>10316727
But he likes boners.
>>
>>10317045
>>10317088

Remember that it's still the day of the con, maybe someone is waiting until they can upload it somewhere?
>>
>>10317100
Probably so
>>
>>10316117
Those eyes are a bit too far apart
>>
Why does everyone look worse in Maya.
>>
>>10317448
Like noseless and with bigger eyes?
>>
>>10317448
You got accustomed to Poser and change bothers you?
>>
>>10317448
Bad shading choices, off anatomy such as with the arms, neck, lips and heads, hair looks bad, different effect on how clothing looks
>>
File: PTSD.png (205KB, 1143x609px) Image search: [Google]
PTSD.png
205KB, 1143x609px
Sweet dreams Ruby
>>
>>10316117
Winter has that shark face going on in Maya
>>
>>10315001
you idiots think everything is bad
>>
>>10315065

That's only because they ran damage control. They took up as much time with surprise guests as possible (includes Miles's fucking grandma) and the questions were heavily moderated (they were probably told "Ask a shipping question and you're kicked out").

And even you could see the tangible relief in everyone on stages faces when they could annouce time was up and the panel was over.

It's hilarious because they were cocky as shit last year and the one guy who tried to start Pyrrrha drama was shut down with the audiences approval.

Here they're not as confident. They must know they fucked up with Volume 4.
>>
>>10317599
>>
>>10317693
>The last thing Ruby sees before the drugs kick in
>>
>>10317693
>people actually thought the dreams were foreshadowing something
>>
>>10317727
FUTBOL
>>
>>10317727
>day 3 learning Blender
>>
>>10317587
Motherfucker don't even try to pretend a lot of characters don't look derpy as hell in Maya. Qrow and Ruby are pretty much the only ones unscathed
>>
File: 1414118502536.png (88KB, 307x286px) Image search: [Google]
1414118502536.png
88KB, 307x286px
>>10317741
My smug levels were off the charts after that. I tired to tell them, I tried to warn them.
>>
File: 3d3e2ff8b4.gif (4MB, 322x458px) Image search: [Google]
3d3e2ff8b4.gif
4MB, 322x458px
>>10317727
>>
>>10317780
Everyone looks great compared to poser. What are you talking about?
>>
>>10317821
Is this bait
>>
File: 1498413581331.png (509KB, 795x991px) Image search: [Google]
1498413581331.png
509KB, 795x991px
>>10317821
>Thos noses in Maya tho
>>
File: 1369964777553.gif (2MB, 438x469px) Image search: [Google]
1369964777553.gif
2MB, 438x469px
>>10317805
>dude Pyrrha's soul is inside Ruby there's no way she could have heard Pyrrha's last words otherwise
>>
>>10317821
Ironwood's model is jacked. Whitley's model is hideous. Jacques model is hideous. Sun got fucked. Blake, Yang, and Weiss just look fucking off now. Winter looks weird as shit. Do I need to go on?
>>
Anybody have a link to the new episode of RvB?
>>
Didn't Monty steal/model all the characters, and that's why no one else knows how to do it properly?
>>
>>10317805
>>10317893

For the record those guys still can't really be proven wrong because RT will lie until their blue in face about any potential Pyrrha return, even if they've already got plans in season 7 or whatever because if they don't people will know she's coming back.

Do not trust anything they say. They lied to everyone's faces repeatedly about how Donut and Church were gone forever in RvB and sure enough Donut came back, Church came back once, and he's probably coming back again.

Pyrrha fags won't give up hope on her return until the show ends and it hasn't happened.
>>
>>10317918
Too soon
>>
File: 1417788089475.jpg (189KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417788089475.jpg
189KB, 800x600px
>>10317893
>It HAS to mean something! There's no way RT wouldn't obsess over every little detail as much as fans do
>>
>>10317927
Yeah, I think some of the RWBY:GE modelers asset swapped some things from the Unity Shop too, someone from Reddit or Tumblr made a whole cap of it.

Weiss' hair is from some other model, Yang's is some generic anime girl's hair
>>
File: 1474343090659.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474343090659.png
133KB, 873x623px
>>10317842
>>10317855
>>10317912
>>
File: 156046.jpg (22KB, 311x237px) Image search: [Google]
156046.jpg
22KB, 311x237px
>>10317927
>>10317998
>>
>>10317972
The only reason Pyrrha even existed was so she could die to fuel Jaune's development. Her sole purpose has been fulfilled, there's no reason to bring her back
>>
File: rwbyblacked.jpg (179KB, 1116x1340px) Image search: [Google]
rwbyblacked.jpg
179KB, 1116x1340px
so the news are:

>new rooster teeth series with a male mc and mechs
>rwby fighting game most likely made in house
>weiss teaser showed but not leaked
>rwby volume 5 date

any more news coming? i was expecting a little more.
>>
>>10317893
Let's assume they're telling the truth and that it's just Ruby having odd dreams because of Jaune training. It still makes absolutely no sense for that dream to include Pyrrha's last exchange with Cinder.

>>10317992
This isn't a little detail, though, it's blatantly horrible writing.
>>
>>10318057
>it's blatantly horrible writing.
So, business as usual
>>
>>10318050
>>rwby fighting game most likely made in house
Wait, based on what? I thought the only thing they confirmed was that the EVO announcement is a fighting game.
>>
>>10318057
Do you believe in destiny was Pyrrha's catchphrase.
>>
>>10318050
>>rwby fighting game most likely made by ArcSys

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: s.h.i.t_hair_josuke.jpg (15KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
s.h.i.t_hair_josuke.jpg
15KB, 291x173px
so rwby already was exiled to /trash/? i haven't seen a thread in a while so this explains it.
>>
File: 1474311018110.png (61KB, 152x197px) Image search: [Google]
1474311018110.png
61KB, 152x197px
>>10318050
>rwby fighting game
hold on what
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>10318072
>>10318099

you fags seriously expect rooster teeth actually invest on rwby and using money? is most likely japan makes a rwby game for them.
>>
File: 1498538463021.png (433KB, 464x449px) Image search: [Google]
1498538463021.png
433KB, 464x449px
>>10318050
>That fighting game
Platinum Games hopefully?
>>
File: lancaster10.jpg (92KB, 686x1165px) Image search: [Google]
lancaster10.jpg
92KB, 686x1165px
>>
>>10317972
Sure, but in the same respect that no one can prove that Tukson wasn't Blake's long lust uncle or that Neo wasn't actually Yang's half-sister after Raven fucked Klein.
Fans can take their dumb theories to the grave, but as it stands canon's got nothing for them.
>>
File: Balalaika Dead Inside Face.png (146KB, 396x335px) Image search: [Google]
Balalaika Dead Inside Face.png
146KB, 396x335px
>>10318143
>“If I were to make a game based on something that wasn't a complete original, which is what I have done in the past, it would be based on the intellectual property of RWBY. So each girl has their own kind of color, theme that they are associated with and the original creator has sadly passed away. If we were to ever make a fighting game of this, I would want to really spearhead that if possible.”

Quote from Toshimichi Mori.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/21/arc-system-works-and-its-fighting-game-legacy-its-all-about-the-cool/#60a43fa27762

>Special thanks to Toshimichi Mori, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Junya Motomura & Natsuha Sudo of @ArcSy_event for the visit today! #RWBY
https://twitter.com/graymartigan/status/806155924243025920?lang=en

Ball is in your court, Anon.
>>
>>10318181
>More repetitive garbage.
>>
File: Vegeta Level 3 combo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta Level 3 combo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>10318050
Garbage
>>
>>10318181
Platinum has never made a fighting game.
>>
File: wtf.png (670KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
670KB, 1280x1707px
wtf
>>
>>10318251
Yang got punched in the nose really hard.

I have no idea what's up with Blake, though.
>>
>>10318050

>in house
>going to be announcing it at EVO

I'm 99% sure it's not in house; after GE, there's no way a fighting game by them would be DOA. Everything is hinting that it's by Arcsys.
>>
>>10318199
>Roosterteeth

expecting anything good is just gonna make the horrible in house fighting game hurt you more
>>
>>10318251
>tumblr nose
Why the fuck can none of those attention whoring degenerates figure out how to draw a different kind of nose?
And why MUST they niggerify everything?
>>10318266
The hellspawn known as tumblrites have an intense urge to make everything and everyone into a gay female transgender Jewish transnigger
>>
File: 1498695547860.jpg (69KB, 700x338px) Image search: [Google]
1498695547860.jpg
69KB, 700x338px
>tfw /rwbyg/ is /v/ /m/ /y/ /u/ /k/ /x/ and /a/
>>
>>10318267

wouldn't* shit

>>10318292

I just don't see why they would do it at something like EVO when I doubt it'd be taken seriously if it weren't backed by a notable fighting game development team.
>>
File: y5KptXr.png (458KB, 509x610px) Image search: [Google]
y5KptXr.png
458KB, 509x610px
Basically a rundown on what with all this recent rwby fighting game hype for anyone interested:

>People at arcsys have mentioned wanting to do RWBY
>Miles, Kerry, and Gray were actually interested in the idea of an ArcSys RWBY game and according to them, they said "hi"
>later the three of them met with the guys at arcsys when they were in Japan a few months back.
>since then, they have been teasing heavily about it and that we keep an eye for evo.
>>
File: bb neo.png (102KB, 893x346px) Image search: [Google]
bb neo.png
102KB, 893x346px
>>
>>10318335
team RWBY dlc for rev2 and BBCF
>>
File: WKE80.jpg (493KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
WKE80.jpg
493KB, 576x768px
>>10318322
arcsys has the hype of everyone at evo directed to dragon ball

if they for some stupid reason wanted to divide that hype they would make a fighting game of another popular anime classic

a rwby fighting game reveal by arcsys would be hard ignored while everyone is still foaming at the mouth for dragon ball
>>
r>>10318414
sadly this, they need to use their cards right if they want to attract the interest in this game, but they also keep in mind that this game is going to be more appealing to the fans of the series unlike something more mainstream like DBZ.
>>
File: 1485790931776.jpg (42KB, 456x369px) Image search: [Google]
1485790931776.jpg
42KB, 456x369px
>>10318396

Oh god, I didn't realize that's also possible.

>>10318414
>>10318464

I guess I see your point but it still sounds weird that RT would show this at EVO if they were making this inhouse. Maybe they're simplying going to announce that it's being made, but not have a demo?
>>
>>10318251
Stop saving things that purposefully upset you
>>
>>10318518
I expect something like a trailer, don't know if even a demo but it would be for the best in that case if they really want to attract the fighting crowd, even if its rwby being a good fighting game made by arcsys could be very appealing, also even better if the game doesn't come out closely with Fighter Z or would outshine the sales of the game too.
>>
Fuck /b/
I don't even know what I dislike about it, I just do
>>
>>10318697
Insightful post.
>>
Is Team RWBY only going to be in the new be new beach doujin?

I'm hoping for Winter or Glynda appearing
>>
>>10318697
i really hate chloe moretz she could of been something special but fuck you know what i mean?
>>
>>10318754
I'm hoping for some guys
>>
File: 1493181333260.jpg (895KB, 768x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1493181333260.jpg
895KB, 768x1224px
>>10318697
>>
>>10318754
the LN takes place before volume 2 and Winter was still an antagonist at that point, although the manga completely retconned that so maybe
>>
>>10318754
>>10318779
RWBY and JNPR are both mentioned in the official summary. Going by the google translation I got.
>>
File: your fans are better at this.png (20KB, 670x268px) Image search: [Google]
your fans are better at this.png
20KB, 670x268px
>>
>>10318734
>>10318767
/b/ is just the same shit every day, day after day
>muh ylyl (there is probably some faggot out there who finds the cancer posted in these threads funny)
>the 18598928498205294295925th fully clothed woman fap thread
>the 94894924928498294829th porn thread
>the 8595359802902592508975925927824028 nudes thread
Day after fucking day, remember when there was an original post on /b/? neither do I
>>10318783
Why do you even try anymore
You KNOW that fag shit doesn't get a reaction out of me
Also why me? Everytime you post this shit it's always directed towards me and it's usually the same image
Tell me you secrets fagposter
>>
>>10318844
The RWBY fandom has the worst writers of all fandoms.
>>
>>10318867
and then there's the 8859495928039239194929299492759374875th wwyd? thread
FUCK
>>
>>10318867
Then stop going to /b/ dum dum
>>
File: 1493226953873.jpg (400KB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493226953873.jpg
400KB, 1242x1920px
>>10318867
>>
>>10318844
>When you really think about it you realize that RT has made tens of millions of dollars off of playing videogames, T-shirts and Halo fan fiction
Really makes you think
>>
>>10318947
REE xd so triggered lol REEEEEEEEE11111!!!!!!111!!1
>>
>>10318968
Yeah that's their forte so to speak, RWBY may not be, but even so I'd still leave it to whoever Monty worked with/for than these apeshit crazy lunatics. All they want at the end of the day is disgusting tumblr tier yuri shit, no men in sight, no narrative, 99% LGBT content, and so no.
Yeah I'll trust RT over them any day, they may not be perfect but they're sure as hell sane. Monty would not have worked with these weirdos.
>>
File: 1493181787434.jpg (341KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1493181787434.jpg
341KB, 1280x1810px
>>10319020
>>
>>10319069
fag
>>
>>10319047
>99% LGBT content
No, only the L, they must be pure lesbians, no disgusting bisexuals

T too I guess if they want one of them to have a dick for porn.
>>
File: 1493227268168.jpg (380KB, 994x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1493227268168.jpg
380KB, 994x1352px
>>10319089
>>
>>10318844
>wanting to write RWBY
>not writing your own story that's basically another story you like with the serial numbers filed off
>>
>>10319125
double fag
>>
File: 1493182606874.jpg (189KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1493182606874.jpg
189KB, 1080x1620px
>>10319178
>>
>>10318844
Sharia law can't come soon enough
>>
>>10319191
triple fag
>>
File: 1498488349246.jpg (93KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498488349246.jpg
93KB, 394x394px
>>10318877
That's me
>>
File: 1497947354125.png (397KB, 1280x970px) Image search: [Google]
1497947354125.png
397KB, 1280x970px
>>10319191
>Oscar's nice ass.
>>
File: 1480543774830.jpg (546KB, 675x705px) Image search: [Google]
1480543774830.jpg
546KB, 675x705px
>>10319216
>>
>>10319244
FAG
>>
>>10319295

I'm only half of one, anon.
>>
>>10319388
k fag
>>
File: 49058625.jpg (129KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
49058625.jpg
129KB, 480x640px
>>10319406
>>
>>10319406

You better treat me nicely anon, or I'll smite you from all the meme magic I've gotten from these dubs and trips today.
>>
I can't wait to live under siege
bars on all the windows, reinforced doors, walls topped with barbed wire surrounding the house and a squad's worth of firearms inside
All the while niggers are sieging the place
pop pop watching niggers drop
>>
File: 1493182043484.jpg (64KB, 535x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493182043484.jpg
64KB, 535x810px
>>10319243
>Oscar and Whitley in their proper place waiting to be fucked.
>>
>>10319432
You are doing KEK's will, causing chaos
Doesn't cleanse you of degeneracy though
>>
File: 1478068140112.jpg (199KB, 1280x841px) Image search: [Google]
1478068140112.jpg
199KB, 1280x841px
>>10319466

Fine by me; I love giving blowies.
>>
File: Red Dress.gif (481KB, 158x281px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dress.gif
481KB, 158x281px
Does Misa do animations?
>>
>>10319529
Cant think of any animations she's done
>>
File: blake pet.jpg (211KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
blake pet.jpg
211KB, 700x700px
>>
>>10319458
>Mercury in his proper position

>Depressed and seeking the affection of a man who won't abuse him like his father.
>>
File: 1493227153492.jpg (60KB, 483x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493227153492.jpg
60KB, 483x810px
>>10319554
>>
File: 4905862.jpg (290KB, 1142x918px) Image search: [Google]
4905862.jpg
290KB, 1142x918px
>>10319554
>>
>>10319667
>>10319672
do continue
>>
So other than the accidental 15 seconds of Weiss do we know anything else about the V5 preview, or even just other news about the season?
>>
File: 1478386182035.jpg (108KB, 711x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1478386182035.jpg
108KB, 711x1123px
>>10319554
>>
File: 1478067271047.jpg (255KB, 1280x1693px) Image search: [Google]
1478067271047.jpg
255KB, 1280x1693px
>>10319554

Sage needs more art. As does Arslan; they also need art together.
>>
File: tumblr_nl20taOqAZ1u322peo1_1280.jpg (112KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl20taOqAZ1u322peo1_1280.jpg
112KB, 480x640px
>>10319713
>>
File: 1493181713664.jpg (402KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1493181713664.jpg
402KB, 600x840px
>>10319713
>>
>>10319717

Sadly I don't think they revealed much other than the release date and the trailer. Really would have liked to see some concept art.
>>
File: monkey business3.jpg (178KB, 725x475px) Image search: [Google]
monkey business3.jpg
178KB, 725x475px
>>10319752
>>
>>10319751
>Self insert fags
>>
File: JN.jpg (144KB, 569x768px) Image search: [Google]
JN.jpg
144KB, 569x768px
>>10319777
>>
>>10319784

>Wanting to be black

Lol?
>>
File: 1493227115679.jpg (696KB, 1280x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1493227115679.jpg
696KB, 1280x1548px
>>
File: MB-BJ.jpg (3MB, 924x5137px) Image search: [Google]
MB-BJ.jpg
3MB, 924x5137px
>>10319793
>>
>>10319609
>Jaune continues to not contribute by fucking Mercury to the side of good.
>>
File: bb baked alaska enabler.png (153KB, 893x459px) Image search: [Google]
bb baked alaska enabler.png
153KB, 893x459px
>>10318363
>>
I need more homosexuality
>>
>>10319893
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1726505&type=all&p=2
>>
File: gullible yang.png (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
gullible yang.png
1MB, 1280x1707px
>>10319893
>>
File: 1495750784207.jpg (173KB, 1280x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1495750784207.jpg
173KB, 1280x1231px
>>10319893
On it
>>
>>10319924
>>10319926
of the male variety silly
>>
File: 1493182061246.png (274KB, 768x959px) Image search: [Google]
1493182061246.png
274KB, 768x959px
>>10319893
>>
File: 1495752761830.jpg (272KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1495752761830.jpg
272KB, 1080x1620px
>>10319939
Sorry anon, I don't have any of that
>>
File: 1493227192905.jpg (619KB, 768x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1493227192905.jpg
619KB, 768x1224px
>>10319893
>>
File: taiqrow.jpg (200KB, 512x848px) Image search: [Google]
taiqrow.jpg
200KB, 512x848px
>>
File: ot3.jpg (366KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
ot3.jpg
366KB, 700x535px
>>10319939
I think all the stuff I had has already been posted
>>
File: tumblr_ortu9p7a4i1vmu8bho1_1280.png (146KB, 747x502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ortu9p7a4i1vmu8bho1_1280.png
146KB, 747x502px
>>
File: 1493181634614.jpg (86KB, 1280x603px) Image search: [Google]
1493181634614.jpg
86KB, 1280x603px
>>10319939
>>
>>10320000
checked
>>
File: MB4.jpg (126KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
MB4.jpg
126KB, 480x640px
>>
In case OP of next thread cares: next one should actually be 477.
>>
>>10320021
No.
>>
>>
>>10320000
>>
>>10320092
>The few benefits of White Fang leadership.
>>
File: 1493788457717.jpg (167KB, 865x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493788457717.jpg
167KB, 865x900px
>>
File: sundial.png (739KB, 1280x1185px) Image search: [Google]
sundial.png
739KB, 1280x1185px
>>
So new RWBY Chibi will have Qrow?
>>
>>10318414
You are reaching too much, anon. You must try to be less excessively negative about RWBY.

You forget, unfortunately, that a game studio can develop more than one thing at a time, and that a RWBY fighting game will generate hype from the very large and spend-happy RWBY fanbase, not just fighting game fans.
>>
So are these threads only about posting gayshit?
>>
has someone recorded the full rvb panel with episode15?
>>
>>10320483
Only sometimes, if someone gets it going.
>>
>>10320483
Does gay stuff make you uncomfortable? Are you afraid?
>>
>>10320483
No
they are for the discussion of Texan anime, niggers, politics and waifus
>>
>>10320683
I'm going to report your stupid /pol/ posts when we're back on /co/. :)
>>
>>10320630
No, it's just uninteresting to me.
>>
>>10320735
k :)
>>
File: tumblr_orjps9C6bd1wo1hxto1_1280.jpg (507KB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orjps9C6bd1wo1hxto1_1280.jpg
507KB, 1280x1840px
>>
>>10321826
>>10321826
>>10321826
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.