[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread Wandering through the late night hours. Previous:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 178

File: 000.jpg (637KB, 3240x1920px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
637KB, 3240x1920px
/ERP/ Thread
Wandering through the late night hours.

Previous:
>>10282452
>>
First for sleep
>>
>>10287917
POST CARDS
>>
>suddenly, a thicc, pale femanon teleports into the thread and looks confused

Huh, how'd I get here?!
>>
>>10287956
>Slaps her plump ass
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>10287956
With actually wanting to start something at an hour like this, I'm just as confused as you are.
>>
>>10287956
Hello miss, you seem distressed do you need help?
>>
>>10287956
Get the fuck out Peridorito
>>
>>10287969
Hey, hands off! You can't go around just slapping girls butts like that!
>she tugged the tiny pink dress down that barely covered her oversized tushie, wobbling on the spot

>>10287984
What do you mean "start somethin'"? Where am I anyway?!

>>10287998
Yeah, I /tp'd here on accident, but I dont know where this is? It looks strange, and smells...weird..

>>10288007
Who?
>>
File: Card5.0.jpg (321KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card5.0.jpg
321KB, 1300x800px
>>10287953
>>
>>10288014
TITS
>Slaps her ass again
OR
>And again
GTFO
>And again
>>
File: New card thanks dmg.jpg (1MB, 1600x3248px) Image search: [Google]
New card thanks dmg.jpg
1MB, 1600x3248px
>>10287785
Oh.. reallly?~
I'm gonna take every... last.... bit....~
And then I'm gonna coat you.. I'm gonna fucking coat you, human.
Does that excite you?~
Being coated in demon jizz?~
>Nonon chides, stealing more and more of his inches with each stroke of her tail on his leg, soon reaching 20 inches long.
Haaah... I love that feeling...~
>>10287834
Wow, has 100 years made you humans THIS DUMB?
>Nonon asks, strutting closer, her inky-black demon dick, bumped and ridged as it is.
The only illusion was the thing hiding my cock.
That you should be WORSHIPPING, WORM.
>>
>>10288014
Teleported? People don’t usually teleport. Atoms teleport. And about the smell I know is not the best out there, we really should invest into a janitor. But this aside this is a place for people to relax and have fun, sometimes intimate fun.
>>
File: card.png (880KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
880KB, 1920x1080px
>>10287953
(Finally debuting a card! My apologies if it's rough looking, but hopefully it gets the job done, and besides, I wanted to leave space for future additions. Like I promised, I started working on a folder for another character for those who prefer their girls to play nice.)
>>
>>10288014
If I'm going to be blunt, you're here to get fucked. Hard. By many different guys.
>>
>>10288021
Ah, quit! It! Do you know the type of SPELLS I could cast on you, you turd! Just you wait!
>she hops away from him, a hand on her pink hand-printed booty as she snapped her fingers. A heavy tome appeared as she caught it, keeping her distance from him as she flicked through it

>>10288041
Well, I'm made up of atoms! Whats this place called, then? It looks pretty empty in here right now...

>>10288056
Huh? F-Fucked?!
>her face washed pink, eyes wide at the stranger as she took a step back
>>
>>10288030
Y-yes, mistress! Make me into y-your cumrag!~
>His small prick shrank down to a measly single inch, pre-cum leaking from his tiny nub as the demonic mistress stole his cock away from him
I live to serve you, mistress! P-please do anything with me as you please! You can even have the last inch of my clit!
>He moved himself closer to her titan cock, grabbing it with both hands and lifted it up, jerking it off slowly as he planted kisses on her massive black demon balls
>>
>>10287878 (White haired girl.)
>The once beautiful visage of the adorable caramel girl turned into a fucked silly mess before his very eyes sent him into a near delirious sate of lust, his pupils shrunken to pinpricks and his member pumped full of crimson ichor to keep it nice and fat even after his back to back orgasms. The smell of gunpowder and brain matter reached his nostrils before he was fully able to comprehend what he had just done, the guttural spray from the bullet wound splattering across the tip of his member and painting his skin a hot pink. He gazed downwards into the still throbbing mass that made up her slowly dying brain, the discolored veins crisscrossing through the pierced skull beckoning him forward. He gazes over his shoulder at the closed door, expecting someone to burst in and arrest him for his wanton murder but no one comes. His gaze soon falls back onto her well used corpse, semen oozing from her recently pounded cunt matching perfectly with the cum-caked tendril that was just scraping against the underside of his dick and desperate for his load moments ago. Taking in the mind melting scent of sex and fresh blood he lets out a animalistic bellow from the depths of his chest and proceeds to tear into her body as he pleases. Starting with her crimson pools he plunges both thumbs into the whites of her eyes, tearing through her cornea with another implosion of tissue and blood now dripping down his fingers. Ripping her eyes clear out of her sockets the now diseyed woman's orbs hang from their stalks to her chest.
>>
File: dfg.jpg (59KB, 453x700px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
59KB, 453x700px
>>
>>10288082
This my dear ‘Schrodinger’ Lady it’s ERP. And look quite because most of the usual patrons are from the United States and its sleep time there.
>>
>>10287885
>>10288096
>In his haze of murder his hands find their way to the bullet wound and begin ripping her scalp apart, clumps of silver hair, skull fragments and blood being flung every which direction in his eviscerating of her skull. Once most of her bone keeping him away from his prize was removed he was left with the vascular quivering brain that he yearned for, climbing atop the seat and squatting over her open head. Pressing his cocktip against the squishy mass of her cranium he dives forward, cleaving her brain apart and letting out a squeal of delight while sheathing every inch of his insatiable thick cock into the fleshy thought hub. Furiously brain fucking the deceased woman the wet squelches from his balls deep pounding of everywhere from her frontal to occipital lobe fill the room along with his maniac screams of absolute sadistic delight. The male's teeth dig into his bottom lip as he feels the critical peak of ecstasy once again race to meet him, dick swollen within the softness of her mind as he unloads another creamy batch of semen right across her pineal gland, drenching the hole he created within her brain with his seed. Pulling out the cock shaped indentation now ground into her brain pools with blood, grey matter and his honey-thick spunk. Smiling like a man broken he loads a bullet into the revolver and presses the barrel right against her tongue, pulling the trigger for possibly the final time of the night.
>>
>>10288082
That spell better be flashing your tits or making them bigger, then!
>The anon stepped closer, his red-palmed hand ready to spank her ass again
>>
>>10288030
Shit, shit, shit...
>He drops to his knees, his eyes looking up at Nonon in a desperate plea for mercy
Okay, just, please don't hurt me..
>Grasping onto the demonic member takes both hands, and having it so close to his face makes him realise just how huge it was
What am I even supposed to do with this thing?
>His desire to maybe somehow escape this overcoming his repulsion at the unholy thing he is faced with, the man sticks out his tongue, shuddering as he tastes Nonon's cock
>>
>>10288097
I want to grab her by the horns
>>
>>10288050
Kokonoe sounds fun, what's she from?
>>
>>10287956
>Just as the anon reclined back in his comfy chair to begin reading, a buxom woman appears before his eyes. He stares at her, his face completely blank as he studies her features. A hot girl has just appeared before his eyes, but instead of giving a shit he simply reclines further back into his chair and opens his book.
I don't even bother questioning the crazy shit that happens around here anymore.
>>
File: 51331013_p0.jpg (363KB, 700x1020px) Image search: [Google]
51331013_p0.jpg
363KB, 700x1020px
>>10288096
(That's a lot more of a goodbye than I was expecting! Thanks for playing through to the end anon, but it's gotten really really really late on me. Have a good evening, or give up and sleep soon if you're in any time zone near me.)
>>
File: 555555.jpg (676KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
555555.jpg
676KB, 863x1200px
>>10288139
That's not nice, anon. You shouldn't grab Draph's horns.
>>
>>10288159
Why not? The're right there for grabbing.
>>
>>10288158
(Yep it's like 4 am so I should be hitting the hay sometime soon as well. Thanks for picking up with me even though you were already RPing for a fair bit! Hopefully see you around some more. Never did snuff/gore before so I hope I wasn't too bad! Have a nice rest.)
>>
>>10288097
Holy shit, that ass
>>
>>10288098
Oh, I see! I must have skipped forward in time too, or perhaps back..

>>10288122
No, its gonna be doin' something mean to y-
>but before she finished, she let out a soft gasp. Every spell in her tome had changed to apparently fit the surroundings, and almost every spell was lewd!
H-H-Huh!? Oh geeze, they've all changed!

>>10288146
I bet theres much weirder stuff then a girl teleporting around that lurks here, anon!
>>
>>10288180
Well if you say so, this aside are you able to teleport back? Otherwise I fear you are going to be struck here for a while. If there is anything you need you can ask me. I’ll try to help you as much as I can.
>>
File: ssssd.png (523KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
ssssd.png
523KB, 600x708px
>>10288163
They're not for grabbing anon. More like a feature of our proud race.

>>10288174
>Alicia simply blushes and waves her hand at the anon.
>>
>>10288180
>The anon steps up to her and grabs the bottom of her pink dress
Well here's a spell for ya, a spell that shows your tits! AlakaZAM!
>The anon pulls up her dress over her face and shoulders, totally revealing her body underneath
>>
>>10288180
Definitely. I'm fairly sure some chick just got murdered, that's the kind of stuff people are into. That, and girls with dicks. It's hard to care anymore.
>The anon sets his book aside and rises from his seat, grabbing hold of his shirt and pulling it over his head. He waves it around his finger while waving his body, showing off his chiseled features in an attempt to be enticing. Eventually he says "fuck it" and just throws the shirt to the floor, entirely lacking in any sort of motivation or energy.
I was just gonna jack it to some shitty erotic novel today, but now that you're here I guess I don't have to. I guess I'll just take your ass or something, you have a lot of it.
>He says, being incredibly blunt and totally unaware that her teleportation here was an accident rather than an invitation to fuck.
>>
>>10288204
>Anon returns the wave absent-mindedly with his eyes still locked on her bottom, transfixed.
>>
>>10288204
But you're so small. I could easily pick you up by the horns
>His hands grip onto her curvy horns, lifting her up with ease.
>>
TRHERE ARE TOO MAMNY ANIEMF GIRLS IN HERE YOU GOTTA GEWAGT HTE FUCK AWAyw FORM ANIME OYU FOIRNACTORS
>>
>>10288194
No, theres a cooldown! I don't have enough ability points in it yet! I think I'm safe for now though, right? Thank you, but I think I...get the idea of this place!

>>10288218
Ah, q-quit itttt!
>she sprung back again, her tome toppling to the floor before the anon as the pale, wide hipped girl stood there in nothing but some cute, somewhat too small orange underwear and a figure hugging bra that cupped at her fat orbs

>>10288226
Hey, Mister! I'm not here to do that sorta stuff, I just got here on accident ok!
>but his words struck a cord with her, reaching around and grabbing at her own heavy butt as she looked a little defeated
It is a little big, isn't it..
>>
File: 43740671_p3_master1200.jpg (313KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
43740671_p3_master1200.jpg
313KB, 1200x849px
>>10288164
(Hey no problem, it was well worth it! It really was? I'm kinda surprised by how suddenly you took to it then. Head stuff is a huge weakness of mine, so no worries about that. As long as you enjoyed it, I look forward to playing again some time. )
>>
File: 1498982644909.jpg (268KB, 590x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498982644909.jpg
268KB, 590x900px
>>10288137
Stroke it, suck it, stick your dick, or what's left in it if you're adventurous...
>Nonon says, shrugging.
>She snaps her fingers, leaning onto a couch convienently summoned by her demonic magic.
Fufufufu....
Or you could let your body be broken in half by it...
You're immortal, remmeber!~
>>10288087
Unnngh!~ Fuckk... it feels so gooooood!~
C-cummiiing!~
>As the demonic maestra takes the last inch of her sluts cock, she finally reaches orgasm, the massive balls deflating with the deluge of cum being rocketed out, coating Anon in addictive, sweet, demonic seed. It nearly lasted for a good five minutes, and by the end of it, Anon's cock is gone, all drained into Nonon's bulging, now 22 inch dick.
Haaah... Good boy... that feels amazing to have such a big dick again...~
>>
>>10288252
Now … don’t be scared, sure some Anons can be quite rough but some of us are perfectly fine with just talking if you are no up to anything too lewd.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (22KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
22KB, 400x401px
>>10288269
>leaning onto a couch convienently summoned by her demonic magic.
>>
>>10288263
(Oh. I probably should have known it was you. I was kinda feeling like the way it was going with the snuff and what not it'd be fine to try it out. Was definitely a blast to write. Thanks for the good time Kinx and hopefully I'll be around when you post another starter.)
>>
>>10288252
A little big? You sound disappointed! I can't think of anything wrong with "a little big."
>He chuckles and slowly approaches her, a friendly smile on his face.
You came here by accident? Well, that won't matter for long. I think you'll end up succumbing to this place's charm soon enough, it happens to everyone that comes "by accident."
>>
File: Smug little shit.png (405KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
Smug little shit.png
405KB, 540x764px
>>10288283
>Variant to my usual Nonon posting.
>Where Nonon happens to be a powerful futa succubus.
>>
>>10288252
>The anon picked up her tome and flipped through it at random while the girl struggled with her clothing malfunction
Hmm, let's see here... "Summon raping tentacle beast", "futanari transformation spell", "absolute submission spell", there's a lot of neat things in here!
>>
File: Laughing-Crying-Emoticon-05.jpg (37KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Crying-Emoticon-05.jpg
37KB, 550x550px
>>10288296
>powerful futa succubus
>>
File: little devil.jpg (174KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
little devil.jpg
174KB, 720x900px
>>10288309
>Nonon is quite powerful, nibba.
>She could fuck you up even if she wasn't a succubus.
>>
File: 5b5.jpg (49KB, 473x386px) Image search: [Google]
5b5.jpg
49KB, 473x386px
>>10288316
>She could fuck you up even if she wasn't a succubus.
No the alien she wears on her skin could.
>>
>Morrigan's back
>>
>>10288349
i don't understand why this needed some sort of an announcement
>>
File: RULES OF NATUREEEE.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RULES OF NATUREEEE.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>10288335
>Implying
Have you seen what she's capable of when she was in Nudist Beach?
She was able to take down COVERS effortlessly, dual-wield rocket launchers, destroy a dark version of her own Uniform, and dodge Gamagoo's Scourge Regalia without activating her uniform.
>>
>>10288269
>The slut opened his mouth as huge bursts of hot demon cum shot out against his face and all over his body, totally drenching him more and more by the minute; he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her seed as he was coated with the hot, sticky jizz. And to add to it, what should have felt like an orgasmic climax from his dick was instead a pent up feeling of perpetually being edged to orgasm
Th-this tastes s-so... so...
>He licked his lips and swallowed another mouthful
Delicious!!~
>He scraped some of the cum off of his face with his fingers and sucked them clean, before wrapping his hands around Nonon's massive cock to jerk the last drops of cum out of it and into his mouth
>>
>>10288270
Well I mean, I'm always up for....new stuff.. B-But you're right, talking is much better!

>>10288293
No, no, I r-really must be going, regardless if you're complementing my butt or not!
>she turned around to look for an exit, noticing nothing but rows and rows of doors
Umm...

>>10288307
Hey, drop that! Thats mineeee!
>she went to reach forward to grab the book from his grasp, only realizing she'd expose her nearly nude body as her arms wrapped before her crotch and chest, trying to hide her assets from site
Pleaseee, d-don't loook!
>>
File: fag.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>10288361
>Nudist Beach
You mean when Trigger stopped giving af and just made everyone a superhero no matter what?
>>
>>10288269
What? Let myself be broken in half? Why would I ever agree to that?
>And yet, now the idea had been planted into his mind... was this part of Nonon's magic?
Actually, uh..
>He needed to stop talking right now, and so he did the only thing that made sense to his addled mind, and opened his jaw as wide as it would go, shoving the head of her demonic dick into his mouth
>>
>>10288349
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>10288367
Hmm... I think I'll choose... This one!
>The anon pointed his finger at a spell she couldn't see, "Love for exposure spell". He began amateurishly chanting the spell, trying to cast it just to see if it would work
>>
>>10288367
Now Now miss … what scare you so much?
>He said while looking at her a nice smile was upon his lips.
For a person able to defy the Law of Physics you are quite tense, I don’t see why a person as cute as you would feel so flustered. I assure you that you will end up being quite popular here if you ever get interested in being a little naughty.
>>
>>10288349
Morrigan is Mecha's bitch now. We don't want her here.
>>
>>10288367
If that's the truth, why don't you teleport out? I mean that's how you came here in the first place, right? I don't see why you can't do that.
>He notices her gazing at the doors, and decides to explain for her.
Yeah, none of those doors lead to a way out. Just various places to have sex at. A beach, an alleyway, a luxury suite at a 5-star hotel, a cafe, a school...all designed to spur the imagination of the degenerates here.
>>
>>10288389
You mean the top elite peak-human super child soldiers Satsuki had been training in her academy specifically for that were good at fighting even without superclothes?
>>
>>10288407
Who is mecha?
>>
>>10288349
Morrigan is a psychological wreck and loves to guilt trip people. She better fuck off
>>
File: 94b.png (473KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
94b.png
473KB, 600x600px
>>10288415
You mean all that bullshit they ended up writing themselves into once they realized they'd made a mistake in trying to justify the ecchi uniforms instead of admitting they were trying to get 13-year-olds to jack off to them?
>>
Bad time?
>>
File: 1476741443506.jpg (95KB, 827x559px) Image search: [Google]
1476741443506.jpg
95KB, 827x559px
>>10288455
But why does it matter in an /erp/ thread? This isn't /a/.
>>
>>10288490
Bed time.
>Nibbles on your earlobe.
>>
>>10288449
How did he hurt you?
>>
>>10288497
He never has time but demands you to be free and guilt trips you if you don't have time
Everyone else is more important than you though
His mood switches daily
He pretends to be submissive and but doms you constantly with guild trips
he's a psychological wreck
>>
File: whitetyrone.jpg (27KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
whitetyrone.jpg
27KB, 720x480px
>>10288495
>But why does it matter in an /erp/ thread?

>This is my character she's a high school girl but she's actually A SUPERPOWERFUL SUCCUBUS WITH A PENIS LOL
It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>10288496
Noooo~...!
>Squirms
>>
>>10288510
Okay, so you have crippling autism. Sorry about that, carry on.
>>
>>10288510
So don't read it.
>>
File: 9be.png (49KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
9be.png
49KB, 200x230px
>>10288527
>>10288519
Nonon is played by a fat manchild you're not going to get pussy by defending him you know.
>>
File: Where they at.png (105KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
Where they at.png
105KB, 392x243px
Where all da furries at
>>
File: 1469621008002.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469621008002.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>10288534
FUSE WITH ME
>>
>>10288534
Is it time?
>>
File: z077.jpg (90KB, 482x479px) Image search: [Google]
z077.jpg
90KB, 482x479px
Hi
>>
>>10288534

Sitting quietly and waiting a little to bit to play.
>>
>>10288534
>>10288539
We shall become one
>>
Kill yourself ERP
>>
File: cute.png (326KB, 829x606px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
326KB, 829x606px
>>10288539
Leave him be. Leave and take your lolis. This is milf territory
>>
>>10288547
Hi
>Kissu
>>
>>10288508
Can confirm.
>>
File: 1487535556331.jpg (591KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487535556331.jpg
591KB, 1280x720px
>>10288551
TF was pretty neat
>>10288556
My desires have no boundaries.
>>
File: 1496800946780.jpg (248KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496800946780.jpg
248KB, 1334x750px
>>10288530
>>
File: 1457399428469.png (204KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1457399428469.png
204KB, 361x691px
>This thread
>>
File: Where.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Where.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>10288551
>>
File: latest.png (501KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
501KB, 803x414px
>>10288534
>>10288539
>>10288540
>>10288549
>>10288554
>>10288551
"Degenerate furry muties are the reason the gene pool is fucked."
>>
>>10288566
TL* whatever it's like 4am
>>
>>10288578
Don't quote my fucking post you disgusting creature.
>>
>>10288577
excellent

>>10288566
>>10288580
go to sleep
>>
>>
File: 1475757360325.png (292KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1475757360325.png
292KB, 500x498px
>>10288592
No u
>>
>>10288269
>Anon's cock is gone, all drained into Nonon's bulging, now 22 inch dick.
>>
>>10288599
nah
>>
>>10288558
Who are you?
>>
>>10288601
>>10288269
... Well then.
>>
>>10288612
do it
>>
>>10288366
Hahhh.~ I'm glad you liked it! It's engineered to be as delicious... and addictive as possible!
>Nonon says, pulling the slut close to her, tail still wrapped around his leg, even with nothing left to drain.
I love having happy sluts to play with..
>>10288391
Might feel good, you don't know?
>Nonon says, slowly forcing more down his throat with each thrust, tail still working on draining his dick into Nonon's own, as she looks mighty bored.
I've seen more eager dicksucking from AN ACTUAL CORPSE!
>>10288601
H-hot.

>Hi, HG!
>
>>
>>10288613
Why do you keep asking me that?
>>
>>10288622
I can't see you... ghost
>>
File: 130.jpg (80KB, 952x721px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
80KB, 952x721px
>>10288620
>it took 16 minutes to write this
LMAO
>>
>>10288628
So what? Can't I just kiss you anyway?
>>
>>10288636
No, ghosts cannot touch you...
>>
>>10288618
you first
>>
>>10288648
They can if they try hard enough, like in that movie.
>>
>>10288657
What movie??
>>10288658
W-what is this??
>>
File: laughing dog.png (80KB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dog.png
80KB, 300x174px
>>10288634
>>10288634
Hi Paul.
Isn't it beddy-bye time?
>>
>>10288661
"Ghost"

Starring Patrick Swayze
>>
File: Poppy18.png (706KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy18.png
706KB, 1280x800px
>>10288661
>Wall tackles the cutie and hugs them for the two seconds they're stunned.
>>
>>10288620
Y-yes mistress, thank you... Thank you for feeding your slut your delicious seed...~
>The slut buried his face into her massive balls beneath her cock, kissing them and rubbing his face against them both as a way of thanking his mistress for her treatment and because he desired even more of her cum
>>
>>10288661
Silly. >>10288674
Yeah that.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>10288670
>Paul
Yeah dude, everyone who thinks someone is shit is Paul. Everyone who disagrees with you is Paul. Everyone else is Hitler lol.
>>
>>10288655
soon, i'm busy crafting
>>
Guess I'll just wait for HG to leave then.
>>
>>10288016
Yuki is cute.
>>
>>10288700
Thread is not cute right now.
>>
>>10288708
The thread is really cute.
>>
File: s­s (20­15-07-02 at 10.52.04).jpg (16KB, 181x192px) Image search: [Google]
s­s (20­15-07-02 at 10.52.04).jpg
16KB, 181x192px
>>10288676
>is absolutely out of it
awawa...
>>10288674
>>10288686
I didn't watch that!
>>
>>10288721
Are you sure, Anon?
>>
File: 1499331918310.png (84KB, 236x297px) Image search: [Google]
1499331918310.png
84KB, 236x297px
Who wants to get fucked?
>>
>>10288729
Yes
>>
>>10288722
Watch this part at least. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bajOUNg9_ms
>>
>>10288731
Boco? Morrigan is gone, fuck off.
>>
>>10288731
KILL IT WITH FIRE BEFORE IT LAY EGGS!!!!
>>
>>10288731
>Adachi was Boco the whole time
Called it. I fucking called it
>>
>>10288731
>Adachi was shitposting Morrigan this entire time
>>
File: 48128554_p7_master1200.jpg (137KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
48128554_p7_master1200.jpg
137KB, 600x813px
>>10288747
>>10288771
Wait, what? Who the fuck is Boco?
>>10288753
pls no
>>
>>10288780
Some autistic chocobo who keeps asking for Morrigan or generic succubus avas like 20 times a thread.
>>
File: s­s (20­15-07-02 at 10.51.24).jpg (41KB, 232x325px) Image search: [Google]
s­s (20­15-07-02 at 10.51.24).jpg
41KB, 232x325px
>>10288742
Checked!
>>
File: 47365288_p2_master1200.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
47365288_p2_master1200.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>10288791
Sounds pretty fucking autistic.
>>
Reimu woo woo chuchu
>>
>>10288798
You get it now?
>>
File: s­s (20­15-07-02 at 10.54.07).jpg (18KB, 149x189px) Image search: [Google]
s­s (20­15-07-02 at 10.54.07).jpg
18KB, 149x189px
>>10288814
Yeah but ghosts still cannot kissu. Just push stuff with their miiinds
>>
>>10288824
Oh yeah? Well guess what!
>Kissus with his mind
>>
>>10288829
>barely feels anything
???
>scratches cheek
>>
>>10288862
>Flies a knife into you in a mad rage
Now you're a ghost too! We can be together forever!
>>
File: Big Nigger.jpg (11KB, 255x320px) Image search: [Google]
Big Nigger.jpg
11KB, 255x320px
Who wants to ERP with a cutey like me~?
>>
>>10288030
Is that a D&D Dragonborn
>>
>>10288862
Oh well, it was worth a shot.

>>10288868
Hey no!
>>
>>10288868
>fucking dies
>doesn't become a ghost
>>
>>
>>10288892
>Shrugs
Damn.

>>10288890
Sorry for pretending to be you, but the trap needed to die.
>>
HG successfully beats ERP again!
>>
>>10288887
No anon that's autism
>>
File: 1491291483573.jpg (28KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491291483573.jpg
28KB, 500x390px
Hi I'm Hoshi, and this is Jackass
>>
File: Sikaytu Portrait.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu Portrait.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>10288887
A better race then you, human.
>>
>>10288923
>Laughs in Tiefling
>>
File: Sikaytu casual.jpg (461KB, 1847x2612px) Image search: [Google]
Sikaytu casual.jpg
461KB, 1847x2612px
>>10288936
At least you still have some scales, demonbreed.
>>
File: 1468579527953.jpg (25KB, 300x326px) Image search: [Google]
1468579527953.jpg
25KB, 300x326px
A question: Nyarlathotep (Lovecraft) or chubby chick?
>>
File: Rectum Lord.jpg (21KB, 400x691px) Image search: [Google]
Rectum Lord.jpg
21KB, 400x691px
Hi guys
>>
>>10288949
Chubby is life!
>>
>>10288901
How do we keep doing it bros? It's so easy!
>>
>>10288956
hi littlefinger
>>
File: hot.jpg (29KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
29KB, 300x390px
I want to fuck a cactus
>>
>>10288960
Alrighty chubby it is. Any requests?
>>
>>10289026
You already picked up one of best chubby.
>>
File: 1470476917214.jpg (41KB, 524x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470476917214.jpg
41KB, 524x800px
>>10289018
>>
>>10289018
I kind of want to try this now, but I don't know if I could deal with the pain.
>>
>>10289034
My images are just shit I find on Danbooru, I really have no idea how I'd RP her. I more meant how you'd like to start the RP.
>>
>>10289061
Do you have any idea you want to try?
>>
>>10289078
I lean towards random SoL shit.
>>
>>10289095
That would work too.
>>
DMG
>>
>>10289098
>A young woman idly fiddles with her phone with several hours to kill after the event got rained out. She tugs on the top of her shirt pulling over her soft stomach and shifts her weight on the bench. This will be a rather drab day from the looks of it.
>>
File: sleepy time.jpg (66KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy time.jpg
66KB, 500x400px
Goodnight, ERP!
>Nonon falls asleep right in thread, dressed in cute little jammies.
>Sure hope nobody wants to rape her...
>>
>>10289148
>A sneaky man waits in the shadow of the hallway. Waiting for his perfect chance to strike
>>
File: sleepy time.png (487KB, 1280x1575px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy time.png
487KB, 1280x1575px
>>10289155
>Nonon's out cold, slumbering peacefully.
>It's quite perfect for doing something lewd..
>>
>>10289148
>>10289206
Wait are you actually leaving or...?
>>
File: sleepy gang.jpg (242KB, 1048x466px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy gang.jpg
242KB, 1048x466px
>>10289229
>Gonna be leaving soon, just like doing sleepy fun with Anons.
>>
Avas with inflated egos?
>>
>>10289155
>she's completely oblivious to the threat, transfixed by the soft glow of the screen
>>
>>10289206
>He climbs onto her bed without making a peep. Unzipping himself as his cock was laid out for the pink haired sleepy. He eyed her up to make sure she wasn't faking it.
>>
>>10289255
You
>>
File: sleepy non.png (55KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy non.png
55KB, 250x375px
>>10289263
>Nonon squirms a bit, mumbling a bit in her sleep
Noo.. Daddyy... I don't wanna goo to violin practice... I wanna sleeeeeeep...
>She's dreaming, or something.
>>
>>10289289
>He crawls towards her face. Placing his flaccid cock against it. Letting her smell its aroma in her sleep before prodding her lips with the tip.
>>
>she shifts her weight again and rubs her other eye with her free hand, what an easy mark
>>
>>10289308
>Nonon's nose wrinkles, and she rolls over in the bed, pressing her face into the pillow.
Nnnngh...
Let me sleep...
>>
>>10289335
>He cursed to himself as she covered the easy hole. Sliding back down he straddled her thin legs. Leaning onto her butt.
>>
File: real life nudist nonon.jpg (143KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
real life nudist nonon.jpg
143KB, 683x1024px
>>10289348
>Nonon finally wakes up, and groans.
Dude... you could have at least woke me up...
J-just... let me sleep... please.
>>
>>10289314
M E A T
E
A
T
>>
>>10289258
>>10289314
Wait, who are you responding to exactly?
>>
>>10289143
Excuse me can I sit next to you? I haven’t see another bench near here and I’m quite tired.
>An mostly anonymous man asked the girl.
>>
File: 7ffTk3.jpg (881KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7ffTk3.jpg
881KB, 1600x1024px
>>10287953
>>
>>10289420
>Pet Mewtwo.
>>
>>10289420
Oh hey, it's you.
>Pets
>>
>>10289398
>she looks up and then looks down before focusing on his eyes.
"Sure."
>she slides over to give Anon some room
>>10289393
My own faggotry and lack of intellect
>>
>>10289420
Blue hair is kinda unusual... you dye it that way or..?
>>
>>10289420
Morning sony walkman
>>
>>10289428
Thank you. I didn’t want to intrude. Look like the rain messed up with your day too.
>He said while sitting down, his leg touching her for a brief moment while doing so, He looked at her and his own eyes wandered upon her cures for maybe a second too much and when he set them upon her eyes He was blushing slightly.
>>
Damn, missed Kokonoe again
>>
>>10289466
Commit Sudoko
>>
>>10289426
>>10289427
Yes it is. Good morning.
>>
>>10289449
>She had some understanding of social etiquette and didn't say a word. Guy seemed cute and nice enough anyway
"Don't worry about it the seat thing, it's all cool. As for the weather screwed me over pretty decently but eh, that's life for ya."
>>
File: 4482786.jpg (357KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
4482786.jpg
357KB, 777x777px
>>10289437
It just kinda turns like that when I use my abilities. Duh. Who's born with blue hair?
>>
File: 62634405_p23_master1200.jpg (678KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62634405_p23_master1200.jpg
678KB, 960x1200px
>>10289443
My name's Allen. But good morning, all the same.
>>
>>10289495
I don't know, that's why I asked! But... what do you mean by, 'abilities'?
>>
File: C-xyp-AWsAAk9nm.png (717KB, 940x1029px) Image search: [Google]
C-xyp-AWsAAk9nm.png
717KB, 940x1029px
>>
File: kula-k2000.gif (4KB, 144x128px) Image search: [Google]
kula-k2000.gif
4KB, 144x128px
>>10289505
Ice abilities. I make ice. I freeze stuff. Didn't you know? They help me fight!
>>
>>10289494
>He smiled the hint of red disappearing from his face.
“Yeah it’s life I suppose, we spent time making plans and it find always a way to screw us in a way or another. Yet sometimes it gave us nice thing and so we forgive her.”
>He shifted upon the bench, stretching his long legs.
“Yet to be fair a girl as cute as you should be somewhere else, spending time with friends or a boyfriend.”
>>
File: 1434646760625.png (284KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434646760625.png
284KB, 480x480px
>>10289509
Waaaay too many to list in a concise manner
>>
Where's Morrigan?
>>
>>10289527
Idk Lupin
>>
>>10289532
What, he's obsessed with her?
>>
>>10289527
Go away Boko.
>>
File: tumblr_nqp5trxLMp1rvs7gdo1_1280.png (167KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqp5trxLMp1rvs7gdo1_1280.png
167KB, 600x418px
>>10289509
All the sessions I've fallen asleep during with no warning.
>>
>>10289539
Lupin is the one who keeps saying shit about Morrigan and Mecha every single thread
>>
>>10289509
I keep getting hurt, yet I won't leave.
>>
>>10289509
Picking up drinking over hurting someone who used to be here.
>>
>>10289545
He always struck me as a bit of an obsessive creep, so that makes sense
>>
>>10289522
Huh, that's pretty cool! Can you show me what sorta stuff you can do?
>>
>>10289550
That's a good description of him. Guy never lets go of anything, and will try his damnedest to make the people who upset him look bad.
>>
Anyone would be interested in doing some early morning comfy lewd with a thicc poke?
>>
File: 12816443.jpg (458KB, 1429x1292px) Image search: [Google]
12816443.jpg
458KB, 1429x1292px
>>10289552
...Are you...asking me to beat you up? 'Cause I will!
>>
>>10289561
Depends on poke
>>
>>10289563
W-What? No! I'm not into that sorta... or, well, maybe? No! I was asking you to demonstrate, but not on me! Unless you can only do it on people, but even still!
>The flustered anon stumbled and tapers off slightly, intimidated by the thought of such a pretty girl beating him. Why did the offer seem tempting to him?
>>
>>10289573
Well, I could show you without beating ya up. Which is good, because I like fighting, not beating up. Hmm...how to show off...
>>
>>10289523
"Exactly. that's life in a nutshell."
>she rolls her eyes at the comment of her being pretty not believing it but it seems good natured
"I was supposed to have some company a bit later but they bailed when all this got canceled. Assholes. As for the boyfriend, nope, last lucky gent broke up with me a couple months back."
>she shrugs both exposing her squishy stomach and causes her breasts to jiggle
>>
File: 3f649e5f2ceb7e56ab9cb77a88d82bb9.jpg (148KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
3f649e5f2ceb7e56ab9cb77a88d82bb9.jpg
148KB, 1280x1067px
>>10289568
A Zangoose?
>>
>>10289581
Well, if you like fighting, lets fight! I'll admit I'm a bit of a thrill seeker myself, so don't expect me to go easy on you if we do!
>Granting the girl a confident looking smile, he got into a lowered stance, facing her.
>>
>>10289595
No thanks.
>>
>>10289595
I'd be down for that.
>>
>>10289586
“Oh. I’m sorry.”
>He said clearly noticing how her stomach got exposed and her breasts jiggled when shrugged and he appreciated it, quite a lot.
“Both about your supposed ‘friends’ leaving you alone and about your previous boyfriend leaving you. You seem nice enough and frankly I can’t personally fathom why a guy would stop dating a girl like you. I suppose younger people got a serious case of bad tastes going on nowadays. Sad, really sad. I don’t mind chatting a bit if that can help you pass the time.”
>>
File: c03d6c767dc5f816f1e2f91094a8e2fb.png (434KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
c03d6c767dc5f816f1e2f91094a8e2fb.png
434KB, 1200x800px
>>10289606
Oh... Okay then.

>>10289611
Great!
I was thinking maybe the trainer anon could be in bed still, when something very fluffy and warm would make its way towards him, to wake him up in its own special way.
How does that sound?
>>
>>10289628
Sounds great to me! Could you start us off?
>>
File: f44054fdfea51f8c2961791f970c06d6.jpg (104KB, 1040x960px) Image search: [Google]
f44054fdfea51f8c2961791f970c06d6.jpg
104KB, 1040x960px
>>10289634
Alrighty.

>It was still early in the morning, and trainer anon liked to sleep in as usual. However, as it sometimes happened, one of his particularly needy pokemon had different plans for him.
Zan...
>The unusually plump female Zangoose peeked into his room, glancing over at her trainer as he was still soundly asleep, then carefully made her way inside. Taking great care not to wake him up just yet, she climbed onto the bed and crawled towards him, getting ready to make a move any minute.
>>
>>10286557
>>10286557

>Letting a soft moan escape his lips as he pulled from her body, His still etect cock let out once last stream of warm cum across her stomach.

Y-Yeah....Good thing...
>>
>>10289675
>The pokemon trainer was blissfully unaware of the Zangoose prowling atop his bed, still breathing slow and easy while in the throes of another wet dream. A goofy smile plastered across his face as a powerful tent is formed within his pajama bottoms, pushing up the blanket and showing the proof of his arousal.
Mmngh...Pokemon shouldn't touch that...
>He mumbles out before another happy sleep giggle rolls past his lips.
>>
File: 438140fb25ddff0e28ae9b3967e4ac12.png (370KB, 1350x1200px) Image search: [Google]
438140fb25ddff0e28ae9b3967e4ac12.png
370KB, 1350x1200px
>>10289694
>The pokemon indeed took notice of her trainer's arousal through the sheets, and grind to herself almost mischievously. She knew one of the best ways to get her carer's attention and love was to bring those special dreams to reality, and thus she simple began to peel the blanket back and past anon's waist.
Goose...~
>Watching the throbbing tent twitch under the cloth of his pajama bottoms, the greedy Zangoose then hook one of her large claws on each side of his pants, and began to pull those down in turn as well.
>>
>>10289721
>The lusty trainer groans but remains asleep as his pajama bottoms are tugged down towards his thighs, slowly but surely being removed by the Zangoose's claws. His fat, vein covered cock flips out into the air before her eyes, the tip already dribbling a small amount of pre cum from how pent up he is. Each throb of his erection makes it stiffen and leak more, the two hefty nuts currently resting against the sheets presented to the pokemon.
Mmm...
>He moans under his breath and stirs a bit more, his eyes threatening to open but staying firmly shut as his manhood pulses.
>>
>>10287953
(There really wouldn't even be a point to me making a card, would there?)
>>
>>10289784
Well you play only a character ... so no.
>>
>>10289738
>As the Zangoose's eyes were riveted to her trainer's erect and undoubtedly aching member, she figures he must be cold with his cock exposed to the cool ambient air of the room like that, and so what better way to keep it warm than to envelop it in something fluffy and heated?
>Without another word, she leans in over the upward pole of flesh, and gives it a tentative kiss, before lapping up the already trickling precum from the tip. Then, she shifts over and brings her hands on each side of her fat and incredibly soft breasts, squeezing them against his member and smothering it almost in its entirety despite its appreciable length, thanks to their own generous size.
>>
File: 1457725736523.png (799KB, 2000x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1457725736523.png
799KB, 2000x1254px
>>10289784
I don’t mind a photo of you wearing a sexy dress, Yukiposter-chi.
>>
>>10289795
(I mostly asked because I have picked up other characters, but because of how I play them, a card probably wouldn't be wise.)
>>
>>10289784
Your card could just be your face, with an arrow pointing to it and "Ladies please sit here" text!
>>
>>10289812
>>10289784
Ops .. Yuriposter-chi
>>
>>10289806
>The trainer's wet dream comes to a close as he awakens from having his sensitive cock head licked by something warm and wet, his eyes weakly fluttering open as he exhales hotly. He sits up a bit and gazes at the pokemon nestled between his thighs currently tasting his sweaty dickflesh, the salty flavor being rubbed into her tongue as he shifts around in surprise.
Z-Zangy!? Y-You shouldn't touch...Your trainer's...Nngh~...
>Any protest he had died in his throat as his meaty erection is sandwiched between her giant breasts, his hands squeezing the sheets together as he tries to hold back his moans. The combination of saliva and pre begins to make soak into her skin, making the chasm between her breasts especially slick.
>>
>>10289812
>>10289818
(Er, t-that's really flattering, but not quite what I was going for. )

>>10289815
(Now that's just silly! I couldn't do that!)
>>
File: 1454074104777.jpg (192KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454074104777.jpg
192KB, 540x720px
>>10289868
Jokes aside, beside showing your characters a Card is used to show what you are looking for sometimes. I know that you are looking for something really rare here but if you want to show your characters and that you are looking for girl on girl action then doing a card could be a thing. But is up to you.
>>
File: 5cba28618a8dee54a957925d14227914.png (642KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5cba28618a8dee54a957925d14227914.png
642KB, 1200x1200px
>>10289848
Zang!
>She jumps slightly before freezing in place as he calls her out, looking warily at him as if caught red handed. However, as she realizes her master is pretty much already trapped in the fuzzy prison of flesh and fur that is her cleavage, she decides to simply keep going. Lowering her head once more to lick and savor any more of the clear substance leaking from his swollen cockhead, she glances back up at him to give him an almost pouty look.
Zangoooooose....~
>She lets out, almost whimpering in desire. Moving up past his groin, she lays down on top of him, her precum-covered breasts squashing against him, and a needy expression on her face. Pushing her equally large and full behind against his throbbing erection, she pleads at him as she further teases his rod with her fat and cushion-like cheeks.
Nnng~
>The look on her face alone says everything: She was getting restless this morning and now wanted her trainer to take very good care of her, in a way only he could.
>>
>>10289868
>I couldn't do that!
Of course you can, it's easy, here, try it with Nozomi
>>
>>10289910
>The trainer was powerless to his Zangoose's whims once she had a firm grip on his thick cock, only wanting more of the feeling of grinding and teasing him no matter how much he protested. The next lick across the salty skin of his tip forces another groan and tremble through his body, lips parted as his tongue drapes over his bottom lip while he pants. As she removes his member from the fluffy chasm of her plush breasts he averts his gaze and tries to ignore the fuzzy stroking of his member between her cheeks to no avail.
You know I can't resist you when you're like this...
>The trainer turns back and leans forward, pulling her into a sloppy early morning tongue kiss. His muscle slips past her lips as he uses his hands to lift her fat ass up into the air and prod her puffy mound with his pre-smeared glans. With a firm hold on her rear he plunges inside, sliding inch after inch of his venous fuckstick until his balls press against her snow white rump.
>>
>>10289896
(Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. I know some characters I'd like tobplay, but I'd hate for people to get the wrong idea, so I'd have to put like a disclaimer of something on the card, just to let them know what's up.)

>>10289919
(Ah, that's not really what I was talking about...!)
>>
>>10289965
More or less, maybe it would help you get the interest of other Avas here who don't mind a bit of Yuri.
I know that you are scared about getting the wrong kind of attentions, I'm quite shy too but in ERP sometimes you have to be assertive to find someone interesting to play with.
>>
File: b8d79b9e9b627f15e3effa2c3316b02f.png (643KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b8d79b9e9b627f15e3effa2c3316b02f.png
643KB, 1200x1200px
>>10289957
Zaaahn~!
>Almost immediately, the voracious pokemon's pout vanished only to be replaced by a wide grin and lustful look instead. More than happy to kiss her trainer back, she moaned into his mouth as he gradually sheathed himself more and more between her plump mounds. Reluctantly breaking the kiss in order to throw her head back, she lets out a louder cry of pleasure as the gorged head of his shaft prods against her cervix. Her short but breedable body felt just right nestled comfortably into her trainer's lap and onto his large rod, welcoming it eagerly between her slippery walls and squeezing it tightly from every angle. Already looking forward to milking her master's seed, she slowly but surely began to pump her behind against him, smacking that large jiggly rump of hers onto his groin with a repeated dampened whomp.
>>
You guys know I left, like, a month ago right? If people were asking for Morrigan, it wasn't me.

(Your next line is going to be "Go back to being gone, then.")
>>
>>10290033
Sorry about the confusion then.
>>
>>10290033
Nobody care about you Boko.
>>
>>10290022
>The desire-filled tongue wrestling continues as the trainer leans forward into his Zangoose's affections, suckling on her bottom lip and allowing his hands to roam the massive poundable rear of the curvaceous female. He winces as the heated confines of her pussy squeeze around his girth, fitting him like a moist glove desperate for his hot cum. As she gradually rises and begins to ride him he thrusts in turn, meeting her in the middle with a moist collision of flesh on flesh. Pulling back further with each dive forward he is soon roughly pounding her balls deep strokes, each one tugging his member free until only his tip is left inside of her furnace hot depths. The trainer's swollen tip constantly bumps and grinds against her cervix, prodding against it as a silent reminder of where exactly he wants to empty his morning wood. The trainer raises his right hand and brings it back down across the bright white ass cheek of the currently being pounded pokemon, lovingly massaging it afterwards as he uses her like a cocksleeve.
Zangy you've been a very bad partner. You're going to have to stay in bed and make sure I'm nice and drained before we go out and adventure some more...
>>
>>10290097
Goose~!
>While the love tap to her cushioned rear lacks that satisfying slapping noise one would hear from hitting the skin itself, it still startled the Zangoose mildly, sending her entire body into a jiggling fit and only further encouraging her to work twice as hard at her trainer's stiff love stick. Between deep gasps and breaths, she's more than willing to kiss the young man back and let her own tongue toy around with his. She can't help but let out a small giggle as he calls her a bad girl, not thinking much of it as she knew he would probably scold her at least a little bit for her behavior, but it's not like she could help how heated and needy her overly fertile body tended to get.
Zah...~
>As if to make it up to him, she rested her claws flat against his shoulders and arced her back, puffing out her chest at him and making her already large breasts seem even more swollen and tempting than usual, presenting them to him to do as he wishes while she kept repeatedly pounding her mountainous rear onto his crotch.
>>
It's time to wake up, ERP.
>>
>>10290212
But I want to find someone to suck me off before I sleep, first.
>>
>>10290033
Go back to being gone the--N-NANI?!?!
>>
>>10290212
I've been awake for hours Anon.
>>
File: THE EYE OF THE STORM.png (42KB, 209x65px) Image search: [Google]
THE EYE OF THE STORM.png
42KB, 209x65px
>>10290212
Real work hours, who up?
>>
>>10290244
HELLO CARD?
>>
>>10290244
Hello Gazer.
>>
File: Cardo.png (779KB, 938x536px) Image search: [Google]
Cardo.png
779KB, 938x536px
>>10290253
Hello, card. But still working.
>>10290254
Morning nerd.
>>
>>10290183
>The meaty thwaps of the titanic ass slapping down against his thighs fills the room as he thrusts and pumps inside of her without a care in the world, repeatedly bashing his cock head against her cervix even as she rides him with all she has. The wobbling mounds of titflesh bouncing in front of his face makes him hunger for more, leaning forward and taking one of the hard nipples into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the sensitive bud. His other hand gives her fat ass one last teasing smack before finding her other breast, tugging hard on her nipple as she gyrates for his pleasure.
Mmph...Zangy...
>Without another word he wraps a single arm around her waist and slams himself up into the hilt with such force he presses a bit of his cock head into her fertile womb. His lips part to let out a shaky moan as his morning wood trembles and erupts, shooting heaping globs of hot, virile seed into her waiting depths. Even as he orgasms he continues to roll his hips, stirring up her pussy and trying to wring every single drop of spunk right into her tight cunt. His sperm drowns her eggs in his seed, unaware if a human could get a pokemon pregnant but trying to inseminate her all the same.
>>
>>10288145
Blazblue.
>>
>>10290244
Can I have a hug from Gazer to help make my day better?
>>
File: Hmph3.png (198KB, 448x422px) Image search: [Google]
Hmph3.png
198KB, 448x422px
>>10290253
Hello, I would but it's not letting me post it. But working right now.
>>10290254
Morning nerd
>>
H-Hello?
>>
H-Hello?
>>
>>10289982
(Yeah, I've actually had some like finding those who do share the interest, so things haven't been nearly as bad as I had expected.)
>>
Test.
>>
Hello?
>>
I-is the site working again?
>>
Lupin is a cuck
I mean test
>>
Looks like we're back?
>>
We're back? Sweet
DOOMFIST
DOOMFIST
DOOMFIST
DOOMFIST
Okay got that out of my system
>>
File: Gentle Love.jpg (146KB, 1129x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Gentle Love.jpg
146KB, 1129x1280px
(Nice to see the site is working again, I'll be on for awhile for anyone who wants to do anything..!)
>>
>>10290260
>>10290285
gay
>>
We're back motherfuckers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

>>10290432
I haven't played since Orissa. Did they actually add doomfist?
>>
ᴴᵉᶫᶫᵒ, ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉʷ ʰᵉʳᵉ
>>
Thanks to the site fucking up I actually got shit done today, weird.
>>
>>10290441
JUST came out on PTR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKkAyLPJe0

>>10290451
Heya new friend. What do you need help with? I'm old as dirt itself, ask me anything.
>>
File: MoreEyesThanOne.png (35KB, 312x77px) Image search: [Google]
MoreEyesThanOne.png
35KB, 312x77px
>>10290440
No, you
>>
>>10290462
Go back to work dork.
>>
>>10290432
Care to post your bad Doom opinions and ruin the thread again?
>>
>>10290460
I'm not sure. I've just been lurking a bit and it seems nice here.
>>
File: Glasses.png (56KB, 301x123px) Image search: [Google]
Glasses.png
56KB, 301x123px
>>10290481
On break. Suck my tentadick.
>>
>>10290462
>sprays with febreeze and degreaser
Nah
>>
>>10290500
Whoa did someone say tentadicks?
>>
File: 4fcbbca3b022efc4d40a7cd474f9d039.png (866KB, 899x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4fcbbca3b022efc4d40a7cd474f9d039.png
866KB, 899x1000px
>>10290495
As long as you're enjoying yourself! If you have any questions just ask away!
>>
>>10290500
Break doesn't last forever, and that sounds unpleasant. I prefer my Gazers without dicks.
>>
Hello everyone.
>>
>>10290460
Yes we get it you're an oldfag DMG
>>
>>10290495
The community can get pretty toxic sometimes, but you'll be fine as long as you roll with the punches
>>
>>10290536
That's okay, I think I can handle that
[spoiler]I play Dota, you see[/spoiler]
>>
File: ExtraSmugMug.png (94KB, 312x310px) Image search: [Google]
ExtraSmugMug.png
94KB, 312x310px
>>10290511
>Is cleaned. But wait, there's more
Lewd.
>>10290513
I did. In fact, I'll say it again. Tentadicks.
>>10290522
True it lasts for another 7 minutes and that's it. Can't fault you for the last bit.
>>
>>10290244
Real works hours reporting in.
>>
Does LK ever post here anymore? That was his name, right? The guy with Ikaruga?
>>
>>10290562
Have fun working and try to get shit done, maybe when you're here to play I can have some fun with a futa Gazer, just depends on what you may consider fun.
>>
>>10290584
He took Ikaruga off his card, also not as far as I remember
>>
>>10290562
I'll suds you up real good, rinse it off, then wax on and wax on even more with a nice glaze of petroleum jelly.
>>
Alright then. Time for more laundry.
>>
>>10290584
Sometimes, Ikaruga may or may not be on his card anymore. I don't remember that well.
>>
>>10290583
Work hard miss Aoba and drink less coffee!
>>
File: grey.jpg (29KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
29KB, 500x463px
>>10290557
Ah, makes sense. In any case, welcome!

>>10290583
>>10290598
No no, this guy has it wrong. To be a proper game developer, you must slack off and drink more coffee!
>>
File: d786e16996b1d21ac6a587a260a2f319.jpg (279KB, 1104x1016px) Image search: [Google]
d786e16996b1d21ac6a587a260a2f319.jpg
279KB, 1104x1016px
>>10290527
Grandmama DMG loves you all~
>>
File: I WILL DO MY BESt.jpg (48KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
I WILL DO MY BESt.jpg
48KB, 700x385px
>>10290598
But real adults drink a lot of...

>>10290605
See? Thank you Mr.Robot. I'm going to follow your example and drink even more coffee. I'm glad I ordered a couple of boxes of coffe, they should arrive soon.
>>
>>10290590
>>10290597

Dammit! Its Ikaruga's birthday, too.
>>
>>10290562
That smug make me hard.
>>
>>10290632
Some adults drink tea. But do you know what adults do? Sleep at night and work at day.
>>
File: LightSmug.png (387KB, 636x529px) Image search: [Google]
LightSmug.png
387KB, 636x529px
>>10290585
Wow, that is gay my dude. Someone wants the weird cocks.
>>10290591
Okay Billy Mays, I don't need to be oxycleaned. Shower sex is good though.
>>10290637
Have another before I get back to grinding... I mean the grind.
>>
File: 1498884697971.png (50KB, 232x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498884697971.png
50KB, 232x428px
>>
>>10290632
Semen? Alcohol?
>>
>>10290634
Naturally he didn't enjoy most of her attention being from you, Boco
>>
>>10290634
That's tomorrow.
>>
>>10290659
Who said that I'd be the bottom? Don't think just because you got the equipment down there that it's gonna see any use. It's more for....aesthetic purposes.
>>
>>10290583
Is it time to work on the game boss?
>>
>>10290692
That's a waste of a good futa
>>
Who considers themselves to be the edgiest around here? (Edgiest fetishes/preferences,stuff like that) If you do,why?
>>
>>10290659
Shower sex just gets rid of all the delicious dirtiness instantly though, still, yeah wouldn't complain about it happening. I was gonna say tanning oil but I don't think it's possible for uh, pale-blueish skin to tan. Still, promoting skin cancer prevention in the monstergirl community #SquadGoals
>>
>>10290672

Good point. Did anyone ever get to do anything with her?

>>10290674

Technically its the 7th in Japan right now.
>>
>tfw wanted to rp but nobody really wanted any
>>
>>10288508
Morrigan is a faggot and I hate him

t. ex-boyfriend
>>
>>10290731
Sometimes it can happen, sorry anon. You can try later if you're still in the mood?
>>
We're back up, someone post the list so I can shitpost about avas
>>
>>10290757
I plan on it. Awww, I got a clearing in my afternoon and nothing.
>>
>>10290651
I sleep at night, too! I did it last night so I'm ready to work at day with a cup of coffee. Aahh.~

>>10290669
N-none of those. Though orange juice with alcohol can be a bit good.

>>10290697
Beta tester is that you? Mhmm. It's time to get to work again. Prepare your best professional suit and let's go!
>>
>>10290791
Did you? So the game will proceed soon? I paid lot of shekels for it I do expect to have my fun.
>>
>>10290627
Those are some nice tits.
>>
>>10290791
My favorite is whiskey, sprite, and grenadine. Actually I use marashino syrup as a substitute for grenadine, but you get the idea.
>>
>>10290789
Site fucked up so unfortunately that happened to a lot of us. But you got the rest of the day!
>>
File: 2a58a38527bcb4dc7fa3ded3a19322dd.jpg (958KB, 980x1260px) Image search: [Google]
2a58a38527bcb4dc7fa3ded3a19322dd.jpg
958KB, 980x1260px
>>10290803
You like?
>>
>>10290791
Yup it's me! And I'm all geared up to get the game in tip-top shape!
>Beta tester doesn't change into anything professional though, wearing nothing more than a white T-shirt, a pair of shorts, and some sneakers.
Alright I'm all ready! Need a lift to work or are you gonna walk there?
>>
File: Gray.Fox.full.981160.jpg (191KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gray.Fox.full.981160.jpg
191KB, 729x1024px
>>10290791
That's where you're going wrong! A true game developer must never rest, no matter the cost
>>
How's everyone doing?
>>
>>10290848
Very. They must feel absolutely heavenly to hold and squeeze.
>>
>>10290875
I've been feeling light-headed since last night.

I don't know if I should take a quick nap, or just get some sugar and caffeine to knock it out of me
>>
File: coffee.jpg (200KB, 515x455px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
200KB, 515x455px
>>10290799
I did! You don't have anything to worry about, anon. The development is going smooth whenever I'm awake during the day. You'll have your fun soon enough... Oh, oyu're one of our backers? How many shekels did you use to support our project?

>>10290804
Y-yeah... I get the idea...
>Aoba narrows her eyes and smiles awkwardly, not really getting what he's saying but she tries to pretend she does.

>>10290851
I'm going to walk there. I could take the bus but if I walk over to work I can carry this with me.
>She turns around and reveals she's holding a cup of coffee already. A bit of steamy goodness is being blown by the air.
Why are you wearing those clothes? You should demonstrate your professionalism and wear a business suit like me. Like adults do.

>>10290858
T-they do? B-but what about the energy? They need energy to code and design characters.
>>
File: 20170625_122216.png (461KB, 994x560px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_122216.png
461KB, 994x560px
Open for the next 8 hours here or on discord. How's everyone doing today :3
>>
>>10290927
But that's why you have to drink so much coffee.. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to run off to a conve- I mean, do robot things
>>
>>10290951
You're that ninja.
>>
>>10290927
Enough for the private meeting actually. It was the highest when I backed you.
>>
>>10290927
What, do you need me to make you one?
Maybe later in the afternoon, wouldn't want to get started on drinking too early, after all.
>He gives her a friendly pat on the back, feeling that he's secured +1 friend
>>
>>10290932
Can I be kneesocks' footslave?
>>
>>10290927
Walking huh? Then I'll walk with ya!
>Beta tester tosses his car keys back into his house and locks the door behind him. When he catches up to his boss, he makes sure to walk at her pace, else he'd leave her way too behind.
Oh these? It's just testing for bugs. I feel like its better to wear these kinds of clothes rather than a big, stuffy suit. It makes us look much more approachable too, so we get a wider audience of people who want to play. Part of the job is being professional, of course, but a bigger part of it is selling the product. If we don't sell anything, then we might as well not have jobs, right?
>He then sneaks a glance at the coffee she's holding, and remembers that he was supposed to take her off the stuff.
Oi boss, didn't I tell you to not drink too much of that? Ah well, if it's only one cup, it won't do you too much harm.
>>
>>10290997
I've been doing feet a lot lately so I wouldn't be up for it right now but hit me up next weekend about it. Here's a pic for you though
>>
>>10290932
I'm legitimately curious as to how anyone could possible lewd Morty of all people. Impressed, but mostly curious
>>
>>10291062
He's almost been raped like 10 times in the show so I can see it happening
>>
File: Ass18.webm (406KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ass18.webm
406KB, 480x480px
Summoning AssAnon with an offering.
>>
>>10291062
I dunno, I only added him after someone requested it. It's very awkward, stuttery and borderline autistic.
>>
>>10290432
>Shitty doom blog yesterday
>Now overwatchposting
Fuck off already DMG
>>
>>10291088
>awkward, stuttery and borderline autistic
I have an ava like that, so I can understand. Still can't help but laugh at the image of him getting dommed by some cute anime girl or something
>>
>>10290876
You should give it a try!
Big and soft <3
>>
>>10291093
>Paul comes back and DMG gets a sudden jump in shitposting
:thinkingguy:
>>
File: dqTMWYy.png (258KB, 408x576px) Image search: [Google]
dqTMWYy.png
258KB, 408x576px
>>10291111
Nice quads.
Honestly though, I've only ever done 1 lewd with him. Most people just want a non-lewd rp with Morty
>>
>>10291151
>Back
I've been here
>>
>>10291151
Somebody has been shitposting a lot of different Ava's lately. Could be Paul or just some shittier trying to stir things
>>
In case anyone who was interested missed it last night, I'm going to do the Seven Sisters of Purgatory gauntlet later tonight. 5-5:30pm EST is a decent start time for me because it will likely take a while to do. I'll be taking one anon, so the first bite when I post later gets in. If I'm confident in how I play the stakes, there's a chance they will be added to my card.
>>
>>10291175
Non lewd with Morty sounds fun tho.
>>
File: 1497388828065.jpg (97KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497388828065.jpg
97KB, 1000x750px
>>10291075
Oh wow, and just as I come on to. Is something up?
>>
>>10291151
Did paul ever truly leave though

>>10291230
Seconding this because come to think of it, it actually does
>>
>Paul
>Not posting with images
I don't believe it
>>
>>10291254
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Lupin.
>>
>>10291240
You taking sessions as yet?
>>
>>10291254
He was phone posting last night
>>
>>10291254
I think they don't have their folders on them
>>
>>10290927
(Kickstarter Backer Anon here. Something came up so I've to leave, take care Miss Aoba)
>>
File: 1497315911685.jpg (121KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1497315911685.jpg
121KB, 1080x810px
>>10291269
It's a bit early but sure, if you had something in mind
>>
File: WHAT A MEME.jpg (69KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT A MEME.jpg
69KB, 600x801px
>>10291275
>>10291281
>implying
>>
File: meme.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>10291327
>>
>>10290244
>Pokes back
>>
File: aobachan.jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
aobachan.jpg
87KB, 800x450px
>>10290951
>Aoba waves at the robot goodbye, standing on her toes.
I'll drink a lot more coffe, Mr.Robot. Thank you for the tips.

>>10290967
Wooo. So you donated 300 shekels? Alright! Your prize will be delivered in due time. All the perks and the free copies of the game will be sent to you digitally or physically, that's up to you. And the trip straight to my office and apartment need to be scheduled.

>>10290984
>Aoba staggers a little after the friendly and gentle pat, demonstrating how weightless her body really is.
A-alright. I'll be ready for the drinks, anon.

>>10291023
>She starts walking right away but very slow to let him catch up to her more easily. While he's saying why he's wearing casual clothes instead of a professional suit, aoba takes a sip out of her cup of coffee.
But... Game developers need to drink a lot of coffee to stay awake day and night through the development process. Also, I was going to tell you today we're going to receive lots and lots of boxes of coffee. So, I'll need you to receive them. Just put them around the living room, i'll look for another place to put them later.
>They keep walking for a while while Aoba adjusts her tie a little. The morning was cozy and refreshing, perfect for a walk. Fortunately the place where Aoba has the office, it isn't very far from there.
>>
>>10291326
Oh well if it's too early for you then that's fine. I just wanted to know because I just feel bad for denying you this session proper for a while.
>>
File: yooho.jpg (395KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
yooho.jpg
395KB, 1354x1920px
>>10291285
(I'll see you later. Don't worry at all, take care, anon. Sorry for being slow.)
>>
>>10291327
Yeah there's no way this is actually Paul
>>
File: 1498058516547.jpg (157KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498058516547.jpg
157KB, 960x960px
>>10291361
If it was too early I wouldn't have posted. If you mean finishing up the DP thing I doubt that will take long anyways
>>
>>10291427
Oh well now I feel dumb, you posted last right? So I know what to look for in the archives. Also if you remember anything from it so it's a bit easier to find.
>>
>>10291427
I would love to rape that ass bloody. So yummy.
>>
Nozomi is the best poster in the thread.
>>
File: 1498084674900.jpg (170KB, 1296x728px) Image search: [Google]
1498084674900.jpg
170KB, 1296x728px
>>10291478
Afraid I don't, sorry.
>>10291480
Not really into rougher stuff like that
>>
>>10291480
What if it was a boy's ass?
>>
>Sits down for a spot of tea and watching the thread go by.
>>
>>10291520
If its a cute girlish one, I would consider definetly. As long as it mewls like a girl and im hiding the dick its fine
>>
>>10291486
Yes, but Lupin is the most valued member of this community
>>
>>10291547
So you wouldn't play with my dick while fucking me? I mean the hypothetical girly boy, not me.
>>
>>10291546
Those are some big ones.
>>
>>10290593
You still there ma'am?
>>
>>10291353
(Sorry for the late reply. I just noticed that you got back.

>The beta tester starts to enjoy the morning walk, loving the way how the warm breeze pushed against his body and coursed through his hair. However, when he finds out that even more coffee is being brought to them, he's rudely woken up from his rather pleasant day dream.
More coffee huh...
>The memories of him downing gallon after gallon of coffee flashes in his mind, and he shudders at the thought of doing another one of those all-nighters.
Alright I'll store it away, but I'm gonna keep a cover on them. Don't wanna remind myself of those nights more than I have to.
>After a short walk, the two make it to their workplace. He takes the elevator up with her to the office, and when they arrive, he quickly settles himself in front of his computer.
Alright, let's get to work boss! I'll let you know if I find anymore bugs or glitches. And remind me when those boxes are gonna be here.
>>
>>10291563
Is this the fag with the ultra gay card?
>>
>>10291578
Big whats? What are you talking about honey?

>>10291589
I am.
>>
>>10291592
I don't know who that is, so no.
>>
>>10291563
Uh, yes. Id pretend its a girl while destroying the poor thing. Why?
>>
>>10291596
Oh nothing, just talking to myself.
>>
>>10291353
>>10291591
(Oh and I remembered that I had a couple of sessions I had on hold with you. Wanna resume one of them or continue with this?)
>>
>>10291630
Then they better stay to yourself, cretin.
>She drinks her tea, a small drop escaping her lips and landing on her chest.
>>
>>10291660
Hey, why do angry?
>Anon's eyes followed to drop of tea onto her chest
You spilled something.
>>
>>10291623
No reason! Just a fun little hypothetical, haha!
>>
>>10291681
Hm, so I have. Thanks for pointing it out.
>She takes a napkin and soaks up the small drop, pressing into her huge breast.
Also, I'm not mad. I'm just not a fan of people just going up to me and giving laser focus to these breasts of mine.
>>
File: aobaoutfits3.jpg (189KB, 1280x1333px) Image search: [Google]
aobaoutfits3.jpg
189KB, 1280x1333px
>>10291591
>When they're finally inside of the office, Aoba walks over to her computer and puts the cup of coffee on the desk. It's empty now anyway. She turns around to look at his beta tester and nods.
Mhm. I'll let you know... Right now. The boxes are going to arrive in a couple of hours according to the tracker. So it's going to be a while, don't stress yourself.
>Aoba walks towards the exit of the room, towards the coffee machine to prepare more coffee but she leaves behind her cup.

>>10291638
(We can continue with this right now and resume one of the other sessions later on. If you want.)
>>
>>10291713
Frankly they're utterly ridiculous and you should consider a reduction.
>>
>>10291175
I want to go out to a restaurant and a movie with Morty to make him feel wanted.
>>
>>10291713
Oh well, they are very impressive. Have you considered dressing a little more conservatively?
>>
>>10291744
Even if he can't quite remember your name and ends up calling you Jessica?
>>
>>10291732
You don't know the half of it. They're down right obnoxious sometimes. Really takes the seriousness out of my commands sometimes.

>>10291748
These are what I wear every day. I like the way I look in them. It's as conservative as I'm gonna get and I'd like you to refrain from any more complaints about it.
>Glares, and sips tea with malicious intent.
>>
>>10291836
Only sometimes?
>>
>>10291836
Well then men will stare at your breasts. Hell it's taking all I have not to grab one of them right now.
>>
>>10291512
(https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10210837/#10215423)
(No problem, this should be it, you can use it to refresh your memory. Here's my response as well.)

"That wouldn't be a problem young lady. You just relax and enjoy, Me and Anon will do the moving for you~"
>Lifting up one of his legs and planting it on the bed, Anon's friend leaned forward as he slowly pushed more and more of himself into her tight asshole. Her insides were certainly working, constricting around him and trying to shout out the invader, but all they did as urge him on to dig deeper into her, spreading her ass open as he eventually reached his base.
"S-shit, looks like you really tried to get me out of there. It's nice and tight though, just how I like them~"
>Not one to be forgotten, Anon pulled the girl closer to him, reaching down to help his friend spread her ass properly, both of their thick, throbbing cocks filling out her warm and tight holes. But before they could properly fuck her, they began to roll their hips in tandem, grind her inner folds against their pricks as they allowed to get used to the feeling of being stuffed full like this.
>>
>>10291836
You should use them to your advantage. Sort of like a encouragement to your troops or as a power play.
>>
>>10291767
Even if.
Maybe it's because he reminds me of myself, without the life threatening adventures and decently cool grandpa.
: /
>>
>>10291706
Not that anon but just poking in to say that sounded hot as hell anon, good work!
>>
>>10291897
H-hot as hell? G-good work?
I was just p-presenting a hypothetical is all! Out of curiosity and stuff!
>>
>>10291728
(Gotcha.)

Will do boss.
>The beta tester puts on his headphones and boots up his computer, then gets the game going once his computer is fully on. In his save file, he's made it pretty far in the game, which he should be considering he's one of the only players of the game. He's set up a base right on top of a cliff armed with defensive turrets and other traps for zombies. Nothing would be able to touch him should he stay there, but it wasn't his job just to camp around, so he heads out and starts searching for bugs. Not even three minutes in he notices that her cup is left behind, so he pauses the game and grabs it.
Oi boss, you forgot to through out your-hey boss! I told you only one cup!
>He angrily stomps to his boss and gives her a little bop on the head, not enough to hurt, but enough to tell her that he's serious.
It's only the morning boss. Save some for the all nighter we're gonna do today.
>>
is that one orisa ava still around?
>>
>>10291856
You heard me. It gives me a great source of pride and feeling of superiority when I walk by the chestlet troops. Big breasts, big time command.

>>10291862
What a horny dog you are. Can barely hold himself back in front of a woman. Do you do this to all the women you find attractive? Only a nymphomaniac would enjoy such lustful comments. Hmph, clothing insulter.

>>10291882
Oh I already do. Every once in a while I make a photoshoot of me in some risque clothing. It really charges up the male troops. Gives them something to really fight for. The women, the straight ones at least, don't care for it much, so I do more feminine things with them. I'm not a tits-for-brains like you think I'd be. Here's something from a previous shoot.
>She opens up her phone and shows a picture.
>>
>>10291732

Shhhhhhut uppppp...
>>
Moo
>>
File: X.png (1023KB, 1772x2779px) Image search: [Google]
X.png
1023KB, 1772x2779px
Somebody asked me to post

done

I'm leaving now
>>
>>10291954
And it was presented in a rather erotic way that was nice to read, that's all I'm saying cutie.
>>
>>10291982
>Anon chuckles a little
I guess I am a nympho, but when faces with a woman with a body like yours I just near lose control. Can you blame me?
>>
>>10292009
Where your tits at, cow?
>>
>>10292015
>He huffs and twiddles his fingers nervously

Uh, this is gonna sound stupid, but did you just call me cutie? That's what it sounded like, anyways...
An uh, t-thanks, I guess.
>>
>>10292013
Good
Stay gone, why don't you.
>>
File: 1498097963194.jpg (658KB, 1599x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1498097963194.jpg
658KB, 1599x1549px
>>10291875
>For her part, the lady between the two of them simply bit her lip and waited. She managed to avoid making much noise beyond simply gasping and sighing every now and again while she tried to get used to the new sensations. She'd done sexual things before, but never tried taking two at once even if it was a bit of a fantasy of hers. The two different cocks, each filling a hole and each moving and grinding at their own pace somehow blended together in sensation. It felt better than any one could on its own, each time one moved it cause her to twitch around inside, making her feel the other that much more as well
>>
>>10292041
Right here!
Did you need to use them for something?
>>
>>10291982
Oh wow that's very...
>He can't complete his sentence as he stares at the screen. Trying to ogle up everything he can of the general's body before she takes the phone away
I-I didn't think a woman with your rank would wear something like that and flaunt around your body. I'm honestly surprised.
>>
>>10292048
No problem cutie~ Anything to help another Anon feel welcomed here.
>>
>>10292054
Stop giving cancer attention
>>
>>10292078
That's better.
And yeah, I was gonna milk you, obviously.
>>
>>10292089
Hmph, you keep calling me that. You know I'm not a girl, right?

ᵀʰᵉᶰ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵖᵉᵒᵖᶫᵉ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵃᵗ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ⋅⋅⋅
>>
>>10292078
Hmm, I think the cow should get knocked up, that way she'll produce a lot more milk.
>>
>>10292136
I think this anon should get knocked up
>>
>>10291130
M-mommy I have been a very bad boy.
>>
>>10292128
And is that supposed to stop me? I've been called cute many times here and I'm a guy, plus cute boys are common around here! But if you'd rather I stop saying it....
>>
>>10291964
Ooooww!
>Aoba rubs where he hitted her. It didn't hurt but it was enough to make her feel some discomfort. She already has another cup of coffee on her hand. Apparently she didn't need the cup she left behind.
But... I need energy like a good adult. That's my backup cup to keep rotating over and over until I'm filled with caffeine. Y-you don't have to be so rude. All I want is to be awake for the game and be relaxed.
>>
>>10292026
No I can't. I can only blame the existence of the male sex. What can I do though? I'm hot and I know it. Now I know you didn't to exchange pleasantries. What did you have in mind, horny dog?

>>10292086
When you've got it, you flaunt it. I don't wear any medals or bars because they all wouldn't fit on my uniform. My men fight harder than anyone else, because of me. Some say I bring the force down, but they're just jealous of my past successes. Thinking about it, it's been a while since I did a shoot. Would you like to join?
>>
>>10292156
Well, uh, I'm not telling you to to STOP saying it, but, you know... j-just making sure you're not mistaken or anything.

>His breathing gets a bit louder and his face is noticeably red
>>
>>10292180
Really? I would gladly join you. Not everyday someone gets an offer like this you know.
>The chance to see this beauty in more skimpy clothing? What man in the right mind wouldn't want that.
>>
>>10292155
What did you do young one?~
>>
>>10292231
I-I watched you get naked mommy.
>>
>>10292211
Then come with me.
>She leads you to a car that takes both of them to the photo place. While on the way, she makes a call to warn them of her presence, while also giving special commands. They both finally arrive and she takes him into the studio.
This is the place, make yourself at home. I'm gonna get dressed.
>She leaves into another room to change.
>>
>>10292056
>After her insides had stretched and relaxed enough to give both men ample space, Anon was the first to move. He shuffled his hips a bit and began to pull himself out, moving carefully and slowly so that she could get a good feel of his cock pulling itself out of her pussy. Once only the tip remained, he plunged back into her just as patiently, his cock splitting her open and digging around inside of her as he looked for her sensitive spots. He continued his teasing thrusts in and out of her, keeping eye contact with her the entire time as he listened to her soft and cute moans. Eventually he couldn't hold himself back, leaning into her for a kiss, his tongue trying to slip into her mouth as he friend began to move. Unlike Anon, he started strong, pulling out of her roughly and diving back in with even more power. Her insides were at his mercy as his cock pounded away at her tight ass, impaling her over and over again as his hips slammed against her fat butt, rocking her whole body in Anon's arms.
>>
>>10292257
Huh... studio and everything.
>He watches her go off into the room. He looks around to make sure nobody's close by before sneaking towards her door. Trying to get a peek at Selvaria as she undresses. He was here to enjoy the sight of her body and wanted a preview of the main event
>>
>>10292187
Oh! Well aren't you considerate! Thanks for worrying about me hun', but I know exactly what I want~
Anyway! As corny as it may sound, what brings you around these parts?
>>
File: 0d1d4e5acac145bfac338483542a3614.jpg (774KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0d1d4e5acac145bfac338483542a3614.jpg
774KB, 900x1200px
>>10292240
>GASP
My little man's a pervert?! Naughty! I bet you didn't just watch hmm?
>>
>>10292337
I-I also touched myself mommy.
>>
>>10292321
Oh, I don't know, I just sort of stumbled upon this place and thought it might be nice to visit.
I wasn't really looking for anything in particular, just sort of testing the waters a bit, you know?
>He hesitantly tries taking a couple steps closer to the anon
Maybe, uhm, you could tell me about yourself?
>>
>>10292363
I know you did, pervert. Now, what kind of punishment do you think you deserve?
>>
>>10292306
>She began undressing, carefully taking off her clothes so that the wouldn't get any wrinkles or runs in the fabric. Down to her regular black underwear, she goes over and looks at the outfits picked for today. She puts on a little bunny outfit. Stretching her back and massaging her feet, she shows off the size and shape of the busty commander.
Good, reinforced in the chest area. Can't live without those boys in R&D making breast braces.
>She puts on her heels and starts to head for the door.
>>
>>10292169
Boss...
>He closes his eyes and shakes his head to and fro, feeling a little disappointed in her.
Caffeine is only gonna make you more jittery and you won't be able to focus well on the game.
>The beta tester tries to keep his stance as much as he could, staring at her with the same angry expression as before. But the more he looked at her, the more her cuteness whittled away his anger, and he ultimately eases up and gives her a couple of pats on the head, right where he bopped her. He just can't stay mad at her.
Alright, alright. I'll let you have that cup, but no more after that, okay?
>He gives her a warm smile, the gives her a peck right on the same spot.
C'mon, we got a game to finish. I got some work for you to do from the last time I played, but I can't remember where I left it. I'll give it to ya when I find it.
>>
>>10292381
Dress me up as a girl mommy.
>>
>>10292395
This is someone messing with DMG, right
>>
File: 1497308676299.jpg (658KB, 1094x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1497308676299.jpg
658KB, 1094x1458px
>>10292293
>She was thankful they took the time to get themselves comfortable inside her, as it gave her time to both get used to the feeling and to prepare herself as well. She wasn't exactly an amateur, but she was still nervous about how this might end up going. The girl above anon let out a less contained drawn out moan as he lazily dragged his hips in and out of her. In truth she sort of had a soft spot for slower stuff like that. The same moan cut itself short and nearly turned into a yelp as the man behind her decided it was time to dig in to her plump pillowy ass. Her head rolled back as the sensations from one mans more relaxed fucking, the the frenzied pumping from behind her sending ripples across her ass melted together. The two motions were so unlike each other and yet contrasted in an incredible way.
>>
File: 30-1.jpg (65KB, 289x317px) Image search: [Google]
30-1.jpg
65KB, 289x317px
>>10290456
Same here. Funny how that works.
>>
>>10292380
>Anon could sense that the other man was a bit nervous, whether it was because of him or the environment around them though, he was unsure. So he tried his best to help him relax a bit, closing the distance between the two in a matter of a few steps and throwing an arm around the smaller anon, pulling him even closer.
Oh, well sure if you wanna hear about boring ol' me. Any questions you got in particular, so I don't spend the entire night talking your cute lil' head off.
>>
>>10292390
>He's quite enjoying the show she's unknowingly putting on for him as he gets excited when she dons the sexy bunny suit. Before realizing she's heading for the door and might spot him. He quickly tries his best to walk as fast and quietly as he can back to the area he was in, trying to look as if he was there the whole time. Messing with his phone and checking his watch.
>>
>>10292395
That'll teach you!
>With smiling mage hurries to her closet, gathering a large pile of pink girly cloths, soon presenting a tiny pair of pink panties, lacy and frilly all around, a tiny little black skirt and a tiny white top.
Put them on~
>>
File: chub.png (66KB, 493x633px) Image search: [Google]
chub.png
66KB, 493x633px
>>10292411
It aint me
>>
>>10292464
Yes mommy.
>Strips out of his clothes and puts the girly clothes on.
Now what do you want me to do mommy?
>>
File: The boy.png (90KB, 394x410px) Image search: [Google]
The boy.png
90KB, 394x410px
>>10292464
You've gotta stop pampering the boy!
>>
>>10292451
>As soon as he feels the arm around him, he can't help but lean into the other anon, the closeness causing the heat radiating from his cheeks to become very apparent

Well, uh, I dunno, I guess what kind of stuff do you like to do around here?
>>
File: 0d518002acc6922b953194891f5e54d3.jpg (774KB, 1500x1062px) Image search: [Google]
0d518002acc6922b953194891f5e54d3.jpg
774KB, 1500x1062px
>>10292481
Show me that butt. You're getting a rough spanking too, than you're off the hook. Now, over the knee.

>>10292484
Frosty Chocolate Milkshakes
>>
>>10292462
Alright, here I am. What do you think? I've got other outfits for later and if you're not into it.
>She speaks to you as she walks over, stopping to show off the outfit from all sides. Sometimes tightening up her buns to really show off her assets. Turning around to you, she puts her hand on her hip.
You don't like it, do you? I'll have that person fired for such a poor choice.
>>
File: img_2084.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
img_2084.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
>>10292393
>Aoba looks up at her beta tester to meet with his angry and rather unpleased gaze. The hand holding the new cup of coffee is shaking a little as she stays silently staring at him until his expression changed. Her eyes widen, receiving head pats and nods before listening to ''no more after that, okay?''
OH! But... I promise I'll drink less coffee but I truly, truly need three moce cups in less than an hour, beta tester. A Mr.Robot told me that the great game developers never sleep and drink coffee in great quantities. I need to mimic them to be one of the greatest developers to be known. From a character designer to a developer!
>>
>>10292503
>Bends over and shows his panties.
M-mommy I'm sorry for being naughty.
>>
File: FCM.png (197KB, 531x503px) Image search: [Google]
FCM.png
197KB, 531x503px
>>10292503
Now unless you get that boy to catch the football, there won't be any of those!
>>
>>10292507
No no no! It looks great on you! It really accentuates your best features. And I wouldn't mind seeing all the other outfits you have ready.
>Trying his hardest to not just stare at her chest while he's speaking to her. The bunny outfit not leaving much to the imagination regarding her large breasts. He can see them bounce in their cups as she walks and poses for him.
>>
>>10292528
>Pulling the young man over her knee she brings her head up high before it comes crashing down on his pantie clad ass, again and again she slaps his pale rear with a stiff shot. Gripping and feeling the perky little bottom of the boy.
Say sorry again, say it like you mean it~
>>
>>10292547
pls stahp. The meme so good I don't know how to reply.
>>
File: BDSM.jpg (169KB, 506x842px) Image search: [Google]
BDSM.jpg
169KB, 506x842px
>>10292605
l m a o what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>10292605
>His cock starts to harden in the panties.
M-mommy my thing feels funny.
>>
File: 1487482401809.jpg (817KB, 2824x3944px) Image search: [Google]
1487482401809.jpg
817KB, 2824x3944px
>>10292613
>steals your gay ass klansman hat
>>
>>10292420
>The two men continued their assault on her body, Anon's slower, more sensual pace working to let her feel his cock drag over all of her sweet spots and let her swim in the pleasure from her cunt for as long as she could. His friend, on the other hand, was going to treat her like the slut she was, showing her no mercy as he filled her up with a nice juicy cock just like she wanted. His dick stirring up her insides as all her muscles still twitched and gripped against him, causing small moans of pleasure to crawl out as he molded her inside to fit his cock better.
>Suddenly, without anything more than a small nod between both men, they switched their tempo. This time, Anon was the one pounding away, his thrust no longer smooth and loving, but rough and violent. With the increase in power, he was able to reach her cervix, his tip smashing into it as her juices ran down his shaft. His partner also changed, moving slowly in and out of her asshole. His cock brushed over her battered insides, teasing her still sensitive asshole as he took on the more gentle role, complete with soft fondling of her ample rear.
>>
File: hair DTF.jpg (583KB, 1111x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hair DTF.jpg
583KB, 1111x1280px
>>10292627
Why are these threads not dead yet el emm AYY oh
>>
File: 5e5e5476e25ec8441a4cd29bb5a3ca6c.jpg (400KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
5e5e5476e25ec8441a4cd29bb5a3ca6c.jpg
400KB, 1200x675px
>>10292627
I said say sorry~
>She smacks his plump little butt again, a firm strike to his already reddening rear.
Say it or I'll just keep hitting you.

>>10292638
It's not a gay hat! You're a gay hat!
>>
>>10292496
(Really sorry about the late responses!If they're bugging you we can stop?)
>>
>>10292662
>Precum starts leaking out of his cock.
M-mommy I need to use the bathroom!
>>
>>10292662
It's pretty gay. Not to mention you'll scare off all the niggers for miles with that pointy thing!
>>
File: The family grain.png (407KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
The family grain.png
407KB, 600x654px
>>10292613
Well to start off, you can get that little smartass back in some regular clothes.
>>
>>10292584
Huh. Well good then. That person keeps their job for another day. Let's get started then. You do know how to use a camera, right?
>She goes over to the shooting area and stands on the black X in the middle of it. Running her fingers through her hair, she waits to see if you're ready to ogle her in a professional sense.
>>
>>10292679
(I don't mind but if you're busy, then we don't have to continue)
>>
File: Call it what you want.png (532KB, 733x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Call it what you want.png
532KB, 733x1525px
>>10292662
>>10292688
>Takes the hat
It's mine now, losers
>>
>>10292696
(It's not that I'm really that busy, I just don't want to spoil it for you by making you wait.)
>>
new thread
>>10292713
>>10292713
>>10292713
>>
>>10292690
da family jools
>>
>>10292691
I think I can get the gist of these more professional ones.
>He stands at a close distance from her. Making sure she's taking up the whole frame from where he is. Staring at her through the lens and scanning her figure up and down. Hidden behind the camera he can look at her in however perverted ways he wants.
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 178

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.