[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread Late night hours are approaching. Previous:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 183

File: 000.jpg (165KB, 712x961px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
165KB, 712x961px
/ERP/ Thread
Late night hours are approaching.

Previous:
>>10221663
>>
File: 1488098926835.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488098926835.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>
>>10231387
summoning all 2hu avas
>>
>>10231387
WHERE IS COUCH REIMU
>>
File: 52f3ab44c1f80c0fc155118b0c9687a3.jpg (102KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
52f3ab44c1f80c0fc155118b0c9687a3.jpg
102KB, 744x1052px
>>10231387
>>
File: Necrosmos40.jpg (337KB, 849x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos40.jpg
337KB, 849x1022px
>>10231307 (Gloryhole girls.)
>Necro's pounding continues for a few seconds before she suddenly does a complete 180 with her cock tip brushing against the girl's cervix, her thrusting stopping completely as she teases her with light prods from her pre-oozing tip. The veiny mast swollen with blood inside of her pulses in time with her heartbeat, stretching her just a bit wider each time as Necro whispers salaciously in her ear.
'I did say I would be gentle with you and I'm already close after plowing you so roughly. On my 10th stroke I'm going to plug your womb up with my seed and fill you like a bride. Nice and slowly...
>Necro drags her member free with glacial slowness, only taking an inch or so out every half second before plunging back inside just a little bit faster. On the first stroke Necro lays a kiss onto her neck and another lick, exaggerating her moan as she grinds deep inside of her. The next strokes follow the same pattern until she's on her last one, the leaky mast of cunt-prying dickflesh slipping inside of her even slower than before. Necro curled her toes and gripped her child-bearing hips to hold back her ejaculation until she finally bumps against her cervix one last time. Necro ejaculates harder than she thought was possible, the cloud-soft rear pressed against her waist and how she had teased herself driving her wild. Rope after rope of viscous cock seed erupts into her undefended womb, the space being filled with enough seed to bloat it with the size of her load. Not yet finished Necro pulls out of her semen drenched insides and begins beating herself off towards the plush ass she just filled and the faces of the two girls. Each pump upwards forces a glob of semen out to plaster across their faces, tits and the wonderful rump that she adored. Leaving no part of their skins untouched from her seed she gazes down at the scene before her with a serene smile, resting her dick head against one jiggly cheek and smearing her seed across its surface.
>>
SUMMONING

SUZY
>>
>>10231585
It's SUCY you illiterate fuck.
>>
To answer the anon in the previous thread, I lurk on and off. I think I took on a few too many Avas at once, and I'm also usually pretty tired after work. Combine those and you have me not really ever posting.
>>
I'm a simple man.
I just want to knock up Kibbles. Or any of her other characters.
>>
>>10231755
Same.
>>
>>10231623
Who's this?
>>
File: 1454180420331.jpg (19KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454180420331.jpg
19KB, 300x360px
>>10231434
It's okay. I don't care if they don't know what I did. I just want to be with others. I still get lonely at times, but I can talk to people like you and I feel better. I can understand why things are the way they are better than I used to. I've been able to talk to lots of people because they know and understand me deep inside. I like coming here because a lot of people can see me. If I reach my hand out, I just know can touch yours.
>>
>>10231570
>Strangely, the girl seems to enjoy the slow almost teasing fucking more than she was the rough pounding, an unrestrained pleased smile plastering her face as she made no more attempt to hold back her moans, letting the long drawn out sounds of pleasure fill the air around them as she slowly rocks her hips and and out of her. With the much more restrained movements, the other two girls can join in for the finally as well. They decide to take turns, each time the futa pulls all the way out the blonde girl gives her balls a wet smooch, and the dark skinned one each time she bottomed all the way out. That is of course, right up until she pushes in for her tenth stroke to finish things off. Both of them join in for this, wrapping their lips around one of her plump balls each, giving them plenty of love and kisses so they do a nice job of knocking their friend up. The girl for her part climaxes at nearly the same time she does. It starts as she's pushing in for the final time, the girls burning folds wrapping right around her cock and a shudder traveling across her body as she drips an excessive amount onto the floor, a single drawn out 'Yeees' escaping her mouth as her womb is flooded with thick seed. The girls below are a bit surprised at the sudden facial but certainly don't seem to mind, even turning towards her a bit to make sure she glazes them nice and proper. With the finale finally done, and the most recently creampied girl still recovering, they both set to making sure her cock is nice and sparkling clean before the night wraps up.
"Th-that was perfect. Oh I can feel it all inside me."
>>
>>10231785
Trash
>>
>>10231825
Im glad I can give you some respite at the very least, and I don't care if you don't care, I still think it's an injustice that people don't know about your sacrafice.
>His hand lingered in the screen, his face a little less pained now.
Please, if there's anything I can do, tell me. If you ever want company, or the touch of another, I'm here.
>>
File: Necrosmos30.jpg (208KB, 1136x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos30.jpg
208KB, 1136x1296px
>>10231872
>Necro relished in all of the attention laid upon her now spent nuts after the consecutive orgasms, the salty flavor of her low-hanging fruit spreading through their mouths with each lick across the smooth surface. Necro was sure that she wouldn't have came nearly as hard if they didn't suckle and play with her nuts the entirety of her orgasm, forcing her to unleash all the spunk she possibly could within their shy friend to properly drown her eggs in spunk. With her dick still requiring a cleaning Necro smiles at the two girls as they get to work, tongue draped across her bottom lip from the wet tongues scraping across the globs of creamy dick milk coating her inches. Necro's lust mostly sated she still wanted to feel a bit more pleasure, turning towards the blonde haired girl and bumping her dick against her lips. She grasps her sun-touched locks and delves forward, moaning without restraint as she bottoms out inside of her esophagus. Using her throat as a dick cleaner she wipes off the few rivulets of spunk still hanging onto her inches into her mouth, popping it out soon after to show off her veiny member with a new sheen of hot spit. Turning towards the brown-haired girl she repeated the same action, getting a taste of the pleasure her throat can bring once more for the hell of it. With her dick slathered in both of their spittle she spanks it against the girl still bent over the bed, gazing at the three with equal amounts of adoration and lust.
"Having a womb full of seed is a great feeling, isn't it? I'm always glad to provide it too. You all certainly know how to treat a girl. I wasn't sure if I should have came but this was well worth the effort. Sorry if I got a little rough with all of you..."
>>
>>10232088
>The two girls on their knees were on the verge of swapping her cum around in their mouths together once she was nice and clean before she pulled the blonde girls head aside for a rough balls deep thrust, burying every thick inch inside her wet tight throat. The dark skinned one opened her mouth on her own when it was her turn, wrapping her arms around the girls hips and holding her in place for a few seconds with her nose pressed right up against her hips just to show she could take it. When she let go it seemed the girl the fat ass was attached to had noticed the little fun they were having. She rubs her ass from side to side against her cock when she flops her cock against it all freshly cleaned. Biting into her lower lip she slowly turns around, getting down on her knees much to the amusement of her two friends. She looks up at her, clearly struggling to get the words out but eventually managing, opening her mouth wide and letting her tongue hang out
"Uh, me to please"
(That went way better than I was expecting it to. I wasn't sure how that many characters at once was going to work but it went really smoothly, I need to try this a bit more often)
>>
File: Necrosmos15.jpg (170KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos15.jpg
170KB, 1280x1280px
>>10232282
(Yeah that was fantastic. Your characters were very nice and distinct and I loved the multiple orgasms and breeding. You did a fine job and I hope you do continue to do stuff like this.)
>>
>>10231969
Thank you. You're really nice. I want to feel you too. What's your name?

>Lain's hand flattens in front of you as if pressing against the other side of the screen. As she reaches out even further, it crosses the boundary effortlessly, making its way to your face in a slow, careful caress.
>>
>>10232338
>The man was near shocked, her touch..! She was real, and the skin of her palm was soft and warm, almost welcoming. He entwined his fingers with her, and gently helped to pull her through to his side.
I... My name is Waves, and I'm so happy to meet you Lain.
>>
>>10232501
I really hate to go out of character for Lain, but I'm really not feeling like I'm up to my best in terms of writing right now. Are there any times that you regularly come here so you can see when I post next time?
>>
>>10232501
>Waves
Aren't you Hanzo?
>>
File: tumblr_omltasGWT91uq2pwxo1_1280.jpg (450KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omltasGWT91uq2pwxo1_1280.jpg
450KB, 707x1000px
>>10232558
That's a shame, but you're right to leave if you aren't up to it, I'd much rather play when your head's fully in it.
Waves#1969, or if you don't do Discord, I'll probably be around in 12 hours for the evening. I hope to see you soon.
>>
>>10232570
//Yes, I am, but I play on anon a lot too.
>>
>>10232655
I don't do private stuff. I'll see if I'm in the mood tomorrow.
>>
>>10232706
Gotcha, I was more thinking we could use PMs to sort out another time, but sure thing.
Have a good one.
>>
Is it safe and comfy yet?
>>
>>10232786
It's graveyard comf right now. Go and find a skeleton to hug for maximum comfs.
>>
>>10232786
Yes
>>
>>10232903
Where is papa bones when you need him.
>>
>>10232908
Thanks for the heads up.
>>10232903
I'm not a necrophiliac but I have a teddy bear and a bodypillow.
>>
>>10231601
I think he means the eldritch abomination 3DPD
>>
File: 3123.png (352KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
3123.png
352KB, 600x728px
>>10231408
Whattadaya want? I don't have time to waste with weaklings.
>>
>>10231408
Hey...what's a twohoe?
>>
>>10233030
Someone who's twice the hoe as a regular one.
Like you! ...no offense.
>>
>>10233030
Nice tits
>>
File: 13158850_p0.jpg (359KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
13158850_p0.jpg
359KB, 800x600px
>>10233047
But that just brings up MORE questions! What's a hoe? And how am I one? I'm pretty sure I'm the strongest, no the...hoe-est.

>>10233069
Thanks...I think?
>>
File: Ran (1).jpg (121KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (1).jpg
121KB, 1000x1200px
>>10231408
Hello? Miss Yukari? Did you call for me?
>>
>>10233097
It's a girl who's really slutty, who loves sex and everything about it!
You take pride you're the strongest, and you should take pride in being the.. hoiest!
>>
File: Cirno.600.1176732.jpg (52KB, 560x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cirno.600.1176732.jpg
52KB, 560x600px
>>10233189
>Cirno just kinda stares at the anon for a second...what the heck was this guy even talking about?
Uhh...I'm still a little lost, I dunno what any of that means. You lost at me at slutty.
>>
>All these lovelies and I can't play
My life is endless suffering
>>
>>10233224
Yo Cirno! What's up?
>>
>>10233232
>tfw had no time or willpower to play for over a week now
Just...kill me now, /erp/
>>
H-How do I do this? I've never ERPed outside of paragraph stuff?))
>>
>>10233224
Do you want me to show you, teach you all about it, because it'd be my pleasure!
>The anon speaks with a innocent tone, a feigned smile that invited her on his face.
>>
>>10233288
You type what you're character is saying in normal text.
>And type what they're doing in green text. Their actions, how the interact with the partner, etc.
>>
>>10233146
Welcome back Ran! I don't believe it was anyone in particular that called you out. I'm glad that you showed up though!
>>
>>10233275
No kill
>embraces the other anon
We can support each other.
We'll get there, we have to
>>
>>10233146
Don't you think you should umm... loosen your dress up a bit? I mean, I can see a lot...
>>
>>10233333
The quints of reassurance
>>
>>10233271
Heya anon! Oh nothin' really, just doin'...well nothin'.

>>10233295
I dunno...it sounds kinda shady...but heck, I don't see why not?
>She seemed to be just as stupid as everyone says...I mean it should be obvious what this guy wants; but Cirno is just stupid enough not to know what the hell this guy was talking about.
>>
File: just kill me now.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
just kill me now.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>10233333
T-thanks. Amazing digits also.
Worst part is I'm an ava not an anon mostly so I feel like I'm letting people down who wanna lewd with my characters.
>>
File: Ran (2).png (1MB, 1400x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (2).png
1MB, 1400x1123px
>>10233317
Oh...well, it's only usually Miss Yukari that can summon me. The fact that someone else managed to do so is quite strange.

>>10233343
Whatever do you mean? Would that not allow you to see more?
>>
>>10233333
>quints
Maybe some of my good karma is finally kicking in
>>
>>10233288
is that some Gwenom?
>>
>>10233370
I'm not doing anything either, I'm so bored. Do you like video games? I got two controllers, but my couch is kind of small
>>
>>10233370
Well, I guess you'll just have to trust me. I know I'm a stranger, but I don't want to harm you at all... unless, you'd like that.
>The man approaches, and places a hand on her side. Looking down at her, the shortness of her stature more apparent now they were close, he smiled.
So, being slutty is all about doing stuff with a man. Really dirty stuff!~
>>
What happened with Kibbles? She was here for a minute and disappeared amidst shitposting.
>>
>>10233397
I ava a little to. Real life happens and sometimes lewding takes a backseat to everything else in our lives. I hope whatever is bothering you clears up soon. My thoughts are with you.
>>
>>10233399
Well, right now your dress is hugging your figure pretty tightly and I can easily see your curves so uh, loosening it up would help hide it better
>>
>>10233399
Perhaps you were curious about the call and came here to investigate it? It did ask for the residents of Gensokyo to appear, and a few youkai showed up some time after. Or maybe it was a force stronger than that of your master, which is a scary thought to think about.
>>
Anyone here play FFXIV?
>>
>>10233422
Ohhh! Some video games would be great! Oh that shouldn't be much of an issue, I'm sure I could just sit on the floor, or on your lap...or just float, I got plentah options, y'know.

>>10233440
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like that...I dunno why you're talkin' like that, I'm not a kid y'know?
>The Ice fairy puffs out her cheeks and rests a hand on her hip as she stares at the anon, who she thinks is mocking her for being a big o'll dum dum...which she was by the way, but don't tell her that.
Doin' dirty stuff with a guy? You mean like...sports?
>>
>>10233492
Everyone.
>>
>>10233492
I do! Love me some Miqo'tes
>>
>>10233492
I want some lalafells to fug
>>
File: Ran (5).png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (5).png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>10233467
My clothing doesn't quite loosen. Unless this is the human method of asking for a person to get undressed, which I suppose I could oblige.

>>10233477
Not possible, if you'll forgive my bluntness. Miss Yukari is stronger than anything in Gensokyo.
>>
>>10233496
Exactly, you're not a kid, so you should be taught about all this stuff. It's important for every grown person to know. Tell me, what do you feel when I do this?
>As his words trailed off, his hands traces around her slim waist to her butt, and his palms took each cheek in a handful and squeezed gently. While doing so, he pulled her body closer to lean into his.
Feel good, Cirno?~
>>
File: bhW8Ahv.gif (900KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
bhW8Ahv.gif
900KB, 450x338px
>>
>>10233496
I'll sit on the floor, I prefer the floor!

I got a couple of fun multiplayer games, I have Dance Dance Revolution, Call of Duty, and I also have Halo. Or we could watch a movie...
>>
What's ERP listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
>>10233632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffKxhpl_WDI Hope you like it
>>
>>10233552
If you mean undress into something more suitable then yes by all means!
>>
>>10233552
Really? I heard she wouldn't be able to take on the enma of the land on a one on one battle, although I guess it's only on the rare visits she has to Gensokyo does she become the strongest. Other than that, I guess you're right about saying so, especially since I once saw firsthand the frightening power she has.
>He shudders a bit and grows cold.
I seriously thought I was gonna die that time...
>>
>>10233683
Is that all you ever listen to?
>>
File: 000.png (1MB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
1MB, 734x1000px
>>10233632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjIHmTEBgL0
>>
File: Ran (11).jpg (61KB, 672x943px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (11).jpg
61KB, 672x943px
>>10233704
Is this more befitting of what you had in mind?

>>10233710
Apologies for the actions of my mistress, but Miss Yukari would never hurt a fly unless it was a youkai. I'm certain that you mistook her wanton destruction for anything malicious.
>>
>>10233560
That's right! I'm a full grown adult, and I deserve to be treated like on--eep!
>Cirno lets out a little squeak as the man grabs her plentiful butt...they were soft, like big o'll piles of snow, ripe for plowing, if you know what I'm saying, and I know you do.
Th-That just...feels kinda weird.

>>10233613
You suure? Cause I wouldn't mi--wait, Halo? OH HECK YEAH!
>The fairy seemed to pipe up at the concept of playing some good o'll fashioned Halo with this guy she doesn't even know
That sounds great!
>>
>>10233754
It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
The regular crowd shuffles in
>>
>>10233716
No, why do you ask? If you want something different here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9NGYyMBRM
>>
>>10233780
You've got a really nice ass Cirno, you sure nobody's ever... done stuff to it before?
>The man delighted in the idea of using her first, a prime cut of meat, with curves and fat in all the right places on an otherwise slender frame. He embraced her body tight, almost as if to engulf it for himself.
Good weird? Maybe this'll feel a little better.
>Still keeping one hand firmly clamped on her thick ass, he slid one around to her pussy, covered by the gently silk of her dress, and rubbed subtly at the folds underneath.
>>
>>10233801
There's a gayboy laying in his bed
Still awake to his buddy's chagrin.
>>
>>10233780
>Inserts Halo into the console
>He sits on floor, next to her feet
Alright, 1v1 me!
>He turns off the light, to focus more on the tv screen
I'm going to wreck you, scrub lord!
>>
>>10233762
>His face turned red when facing her in her skimpy underwear. Just barely covering the most important bits as her chest was trying to burst out and spill over. He quickly turned away for here own sake.
N-no no Nothing like that!
>>
>>10233762
I'm not too sure about that. I mean, I was almost hit by a barrage of stray shots she sent my way, and she never once checked to see if I was safe or not. I'll take your word that she wouldn't do it on purpose though. Speaking of your master, are you currently free right now? Do you think that she'll call you anytime soon?
>>
>>10233880
Fite me.
>>
Where are all the milfs?
>>
>>10233590
Nice ass
>>
File: IMG_6703.png (398KB, 666x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6703.png
398KB, 666x1058px
>>10233632
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDG7ID6_Txg
>>
File: 7b424ad32e50c97afd74b48892946b63.jpg (931KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7b424ad32e50c97afd74b48892946b63.jpg
931KB, 1024x1280px
>>10233913
Solid question.
>>
File: Ran (6).jpg (118KB, 943x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (6).jpg
118KB, 943x1277px
>>10233901
Well, you could have said as much. It would have been nice to have known.

>>10233907
(Gimme, like, half an hour.)
>>
>>10233909
He says "Fag, can you go to sleep restfully?"
It's something I don't want to warn.
Cause it's sad and I weep to not see you asleep
For you have to work in the morn.
>>
>>10234003
(Will do. See ya in a bit Ran.)
>>
File: 0f3fcc122673aba96b9b2773b651ac27.jpg (453KB, 1038x1742px) Image search: [Google]
0f3fcc122673aba96b9b2773b651ac27.jpg
453KB, 1038x1742px
>>10233913
I-I'm here, but I've been to shy to check if any anon wants to play with me!
>>
File: 7a9a1d873a185838b4d4f7faba422288.jpg (404KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7a9a1d873a185838b4d4f7faba422288.jpg
404KB, 1000x1200px
>>10233877
Why would anyone do stuff with my butt? That's just kinda...silly.
>She was pushed into the man, although she didn't really seem to care much, mostly because she was at a bit of a loss...why is this guy poking around her body? This just seems kinda...weird? But it's not like she really cared, she had more important things to worry about...like food, and video ga--HAMES! The ice fairy jolted up as she felt the anon slide one of his hands against her entrance.
He-Hey! What d-do you think you're doing? I pee from there!

>>10233882
>Cirno just kinda sits there with the controller in hand. She looks down at the anon and flashes a big o'll grin as he basically challenges her.
You wanna go? I'll kick your butt, dude!
>>
>>10234146
In your dreams!
>He looks up at Cirno a playful grin, but then he accidentally saw her skirt wide open
U-Uh, we'll flip a coin for who chooses the map. Heads or tails?
>He asked while looking into her eyes, but he couldn't help but look up her skirt for a moment
>>
>>10234146
There's a lot of stuff you can do with someone's butt. Don't worry, I'll show you how~
>Taking his fingers away from her crotch to instead grind it into his bulge, which had now grown quite prominent, his hand found a new home on her breasts. Sinking into the fat, they squeeze and groped, trying to illicit a few moans of pleasure.
Cirno, you've never seen a man's... special parts, have you? Why don't you take your hand and see them for yourself~
>>
>>10234118
You've no reason to be shy
You are gorgeous
>>
>>10234000
>Loud House
Go sit in the shame corner
>>
>>10234256
I'm just posting butts my friend.
>>
>>10234233
Hehe... you really think so?
>She slides closer to you, and looks visibly flustered. She's obviously turned on from the couple fucking around her.
>>
>>10234221
More like, in YOUR dreams, loser!
>Cirno was pretty obvious to that...in fact I'm p'sure she didn't care.
Well gimme heads! cause heads is the best!
>She still didn't seem to care as she readied herself.

>>10234223
>Cirno let out a little squeak as the anon squeezed her breast...it wasn't really one of pleasure, it was more like a normal little squeak. The poor girl seemed really uncomfortable, this was such a weird situation, and this guy was so creepy. She pursed her lips a bit as her hands rested themselves on the mans knees...of course what she didn't expect was to find a large bulge pressing against his pants.
...Why do you have a sausage in your pants, mister?
>>
>>10234295
>Anon was clearly nervous that such a sexy woman had approached him. He tries to put on a cool facade.
W-Well yeah. You have beautiful eyes and AMAZING curves. Any guy would be lucky to be seen with you
>>
>>10234337
>Guiding her to the floor gently with a soft push on her small shoulders, he drew with cock from his clothes, presenting it the young girl's face. It throbbed readily, the warmth radiating from it tangible to her.
Every man has one, they use it to make people feel good. Do you like sausages? Because mine is really, really tasty, so long as you just suck on it like a lollipop, instead of biting it like meat~
>Resting a hand on her head, stroking her ocean blue hair in reassurance and smiling down at her gently, he waited for her.
>>
>>10234337
Alright, I'll go tails!... Because I like tails!...
>Flips coin, and it lands on heads
Darn it!...
>He looks into her eye and smiles, but he still can't stop sneaking a quick peek at her skirt. It's just because it's so fricking hot.
>Gosh, I hope this doesn't distract me in my game... I can't lose to a girl! Especially not Cirno!
>>
File: 6ddd67a16937a6d34c29a9ad3e0f03fa.jpg (536KB, 1059x1920px) Image search: [Google]
6ddd67a16937a6d34c29a9ad3e0f03fa.jpg
536KB, 1059x1920px
>>10234356
>She doesn't know that you're clearly nervous and buys into your cool act. She begins to try to rub your leg.
Thank you! I rarely ever get compliments anymore, you're a little handsome fella, too!
>>
>>10234436
Thanks...
>Anon blushes at the compliment
How can you not get complimented daily? A woman like you should be treated well. So, what brings you here?
>The young guy is relaxing because he feels comfortable next to the MILF. He reaches an arm around her waist and pulls the two of them close
>>
>>10234436
I wanna eat that ass
>>
>>10234394
>The cock just sprung out in front of her. Oh god the thing was big! The woman gulped as it bobbed in front of her...she could both smell it, and feel it, something told her this wasn't a sausage...but it wasn't gonna stop her from doing anything stupid though; soon enough the stupid fire was pressing her lips against the tip, she was pushing her head against it, like she was trying to get more, and more of the thing in her mouth. She might as well do what the guy says, there's no harm in it...plus he said it was really, really juicy, what does she have to lose? Cirno eventually manages to pop the head into her mouth, and the taste of the thing made her shudder a bit, it actually didn't taste half bad! she sat there for a bit, and just played with the cock a bit, tossing it around in her mouth and lightly sucking on it.

>>10234410
Uhhh...lemme think
>Cirno, instead of thinking, just kinda hit a map. It seemed to be one that took place in a cramped looking covenant ship
Ohhh! I know this one, I know this one!
>Se bounced around a bit as she played with her controller.
>>
>>10234567
Have a discord?
>>
>>10234522
I just don't put myself in the right company, I'm trying to relatively get myself out there.
>She is pulled close and she can feel him breathing, she decides to start and try touch his growing bulge as her face blushes hot.
>>
>>10234574
>Awonderfultreat#5598
>Badaboom badabing, there you go anon-kun
>>
>>10234567
Good girl, thats it. See? What'd I tell you? Juiciest piece of meat you'll ever taste. The more you take into your mouth, the better it tastes!
>Entwining his fingers gently with her soft silken hair, he stroked ever so gently to condition the good behaviour she was showing, a little reward to tell her she was doing a good job. As she sat, dainty and pretty with the huge chunk of dick between her lips, he shunted her head downwards a little, just a bit to get a few more inches in. Dragging her head back, he did it again, and again. Working up a small rhythm, he started to fuck her cute little face.
>>
>>10234567
>Darn it! I hate this map!
>One of his eyes is looking at the screen, the other at Cirno, as she annoyingly bounced around
>The sight was pretty hot, but he hopes that this doesn't distract him. Losing to Cirno... That would be humiliating...
>Looking tense, the anon goes straight for the rocket launcher. But he doesn't know anything about this map, he needs to look for it. He must get it before she does... But she knows this map... Frig!
>>
>>10234597
I think you're in good company now.
>He feels her hand on his crotch, and his dick twitches in response
Ah, and eager too. I know you're going to be popular. I'm lucky I ran into you.
>Anon cups one of her soft breasts in his free hand and he leans in and kisses her beautiful lips
>>
>>10234611
Post here if it was Lupin treat
>>
File: 400288af0193e5afb4d5d19bed71dc4b.png (529KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
400288af0193e5afb4d5d19bed71dc4b.png
529KB, 800x1200px
>>10234667
(Sorry if I'm being a bit slow.)
>Her eyes shoot upon getting kissed and cupped but she embraces it and blushes hotter, she begans to try unzip Anon's pants. She's eager for that dick that's been absent for oh so long!
Ugh! I'm getting all wet! These shorts are getting way too hot!
>She also begins to slip off her blue booty shorts and they fall to the ground with a light sound. She's in her white silk panties now, getting friskier than ever.
>>
>>10234614
>The Ice Fairy was slowly taking more of it in her mouth, she was taking her sweet ass time taking more, and more of his cock down her throat. She was going at a snails pace really, trying not to force herself...the thing felt really weird in her throat anyway, the way it pulsed, the way it twitched all while in her throat honestly freaked her out a bit. It's obvious she was pretty sheepish about this, she didn't know what she was doing after all...but the moment he pushed her downwards a bit, she let out a little grunt..and when he dragged her back and began fucking face, it was obvious she didn't like it one bit, as she pressed her hands against his legs in an attempt to get away.

>>10234649
>The only thing the anon could find was....nothing! Cirno jacked the rocket launcher, and like a ninja out of the fog, she blasted him in the back!
HA! Gotcha, nerd! Man, you're really bad at this.

>>10234701
>I doubt Lupin would add me, desu. Pretty sure the guy doesn't like me. Not that I care, cause I really don't like him either.
>>
>>10234772
(No worries. I'm the last person who can call anyone slow. Take your time)
>Anon decides to help her get his pants off, especially after hearing the MILF's statement. He opens his fly, drops his pants, and pulls off his shirt. All he has on is a pair of very tented boxer shorts.
Holy... You are so sexy... I really can't wait...
>>
>>10234820
>Her attempts to resist proved fruitless, and as the man sensed her hesitation, he only forced her along more. Back and forth, the tip ripped up and down her tight chamber, the thick road taking up every inch of space available in a greedy fashion. Using her hair as a grip, like the reigns of a horse, he started to deepthroat her, gently at first, letting her slowly adjust to having her throat beset by the pulsating length.
This'll make it taste feel good, lick at the length of it, and let it all seep down into your belly~
>>
>>10234867
>She examines the tent, very intrigued and opens the split in the boxers letting the cock free. Her big blue eyes pop.
Unf. You're so hard for me, tell me what you want to do!
>>
File: b14da9bbf0650df91ebec586db948cb8.jpg (475KB, 885x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b14da9bbf0650df91ebec586db948cb8.jpg
475KB, 885x1200px
>>10234957
>The poor girl really was trying...but she seems to have forgotten that she has ice powers, what a fucking idiot. She began tapping the anons thigh, trying her hardest to get off of his cock, but he really wouldn't let her. As he began going faster, and faster, the Ice fairy began to start letting out pained squeaks...especially when it found itself down her gullet, then she started squeaking a little louder, as her tongue seemed to be lashing, and poking it rather violently, I'm starting to think this Ice fairy doesn't like this...not one bit.
>>
>>10234958
Heheh.
>Anon pulls thier bodies together. His cock slides against her silk panties and between those luscious thighs. He can feel how hot and wet she is through the thin fabric as he grinds his length along her covered folds.
I think it's obvious. You're wet and I'm hard. Why don't you lose those panties, sit that plump ass down on the sofa, and spread your legs for me...
>>
File: Ran (4).jpg (125KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (4).jpg
125KB, 1000x1300px
(Sorry about the delay! I got lost in another booru crawl. Is the anon from before still here?)
>>
>>10234958
>Silently, she slowly sheds the panties from her legs and sits down on the sofa, her large ass making it go down a sizable amount. She begins masturbating to entice you to finally pounce. She gets... bratty.
Come on, anon! You're gonna cum too quick anyway! Do it!
>>
>>10235074
Yep I am! Can you type a starter to things off? I'm no good with them.
>>
>>10235042
>Reluctant now more than ever, especially feeling the fairy's tight throat constrict around his cock and squeeze it like a vice, as if it was trying to drain it. Wrapping both arms around her small head, he hugged it to his waist and completely locked her down. For a few blissful moments, his cock reveled in the saliva bath, before he decided to stop being so mean, and let her off.
See! How tasty is it? The longer to suck on it and let it melt in your mouth, the better it gets I've heard. You did very well, considering it was your first time savouring one. Well done~
>>
File: Ran (6).png (841KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (6).png
841KB, 768x1024px
>>10235087
(I'll try and go off of what we were doing before, if that's okay.)
>The fox girl idly looked around, attempting to determine who - or what - had summoned her to this place. According to the man in front of her, it certainly hadn't been Yukari. As far as she could tell, he didn't seem to have much of an idea, himself. Being around for hundreds upon hundreds of years allows one to see the little nuances that liars make. Humans were always easy to spot. But he had no tells whatsoever.
Very well. It seems as though some outside force has drawn me to this place.I fail to see what their purpose for this was...but I imagine it to be fate that you and I are here at the same time.
>The talk of fate came suddenly, and Ran's voice dropped from her usual inquisitive tone to a much more serious one. The idea had been weighing heavily on her mind, and she worried that whatever had summoned her actually was more powerful than her Gap Mistress. A being that could control destiny itself. The thought made her shiver.
Unless you have any other information, I'm lead to believe that this is the only possible conclusion.
>>
File: 13137697_p0.jpg (199KB, 577x700px) Image search: [Google]
13137697_p0.jpg
199KB, 577x700px
>>10235102
>Finally her head was popped off, she fell flat on her ass. She wipes her mouth a bit and lets out a "bleh" as she glares up at the anon before standing up on her own two feet. She let out a little huff as she crosses her arms.
What the heck was that for? That thing was way too big! I could barely breath! I should kick your butt...
>>
>>10235076
I like this side of you, but I've got better control than that.
>The young man gets between her legs and teases her needy snatch with the head of his thick cock.
You really are a horny slut aren't you? How about we see who cums first..
>With that he thrusts his hips forward and buries half the length of his dick into her twat. Getting used to the intense heat inside her, Anon grabs her hips and pushes deeper into her sweet pussy until he is hilted in her mound.
You ready beautiful, nows when the real fun starts
>>
>>10235148
>As she settled on her feet, the man grabbed her waist and twisted her body around so she was facing away. Before she could grip anymore, she felt something warm and smiley push between her small thighs, engulfed in the fat, as it started to pump gently, familiarly. His arms reached around and groped at her chest again, his arms diving under she tight dress.
I'm sorry Cirno, but you did seem to enjoy it. You didn't stop sucking for even a second~
>>
>>10235165
I really think you don't. Unfff..
>She is teased, but squeezes the insides of herself around his big, hard cock. He's going hard and fast, just how she likes it. Hehe.
You seem just as eager as I, I really don't think you can ha- Ooh, you're going so deep though.
>She begins to shiver a bit and moans out loudly, but tries to regain composure to mock you some more, especially with how hard it made you fuck her.
Yeah, you're gonna shoot you're pitiful load inside me, too? Huh.
>>
>>10235240
Ah, fuck... I don't do pitiful, baby
>Anon continues to fuck the sexy mature woman beneath him. His cock is squeezed by her velvet walls, but that only drives him mad with lust. Wet slaps can be heard from the two rutting animals, everytime Anon's heavy cum filled balls slam into her fat ass.
Oh... You really do have a premium pussy. I might have to keep you for myself. Hah... How about I pump a heavy load of baby batter right into your womb? You're already a MILF, I'll bet you'd love to get knocked up!
>>
>>10235138
(Fine by me.)

>As Ran tries to search for the perpetrator who forced them to , the man takes a look at his surroundings, trying to determine exactly where they were. Noting the bamboo tatami flooring below them, the two futons laid right next to each other, and the paper sliding doors behind him, it seemed that they were in an old, traditional inn, although there were no windows to tell him whether they were still in Gensokyo or not.
Fate? If it is fate, then I think there's a youkai that can control that too, but I can't seem to remember there name. Regardless, if it were a youkai that was the cause of all this, I imagine that they have something planned for us, and maybe they'll let us free once we've done what they want us to do. But what is it...
>The man shuts his eyes and starts to think, wondering what he and the lovely kitsune youkai in front of him would have to do together, alone, within the room they're in. It doesn't take him more than a second to figure it out though, and although it was all painfully obvious to him, he can't really say it right to her face. Looking down with a blush, he finally spits out
I-I think I have an idea on what we must do...
>>
>>10235350
(I'll do it if you actually finish, I've been edging and am gonna burst! This is my first time!)
Just do it... I cant hold back much longer.
>She is getting pounded into by a big anonymous stud, and loving every moment of it, she is ready to release her sweet rain onto his penis and almost screams out as she is ready to. The MILF wants to synchronize Orgasms.
Come on, anon-kun, don't hold up.
>>
File: Ran (10).jpg (126KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (10).jpg
126KB, 1000x1300px
>>10235355
>Ran stares down at the floor, a remarkably displeased expression snaking its way across her face. She's clearly rolling through every possible option in her mind, weighing the consequences against one another, attempting to figure out what exactly had brought them there and how they were going to get out of it.
Hmph. Well, Miss Yukari certainly won't be pleased if she hears that one of her underlings was taking orders from a youkai...but if there truly is no other choice, I am certain that she will understand.
>Her gaze follows his, looking around the inn. It seemed familiar to her, somehow. She was almost certain that she'd been in here before, or at least one that looked remarkably similar to it. But there was only one thing she'd ever attended to in such a place, and she couldn't understand why the man seemed so flustered over such a basic proposition.
Yet, I fail to understand why the youkai wishes for us to take a nap. Not only am I not tired at the moment, I do not know what that would allow it to accomplish. Perhaps it has the power to consume dreams, as well.
>She pauses, turning back to the man.
That is, unless, you had another idea?
>>
File: Card5.0.jpg (321KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card5.0.jpg
321KB, 1300x800px
Hi there /ERP/.
How is going?
>>
>>10235418
>Anon roughly grabs her hips and impales the MILF on his cock. His balls churn and his dick erupts a hot shower of thick cum right at the entrance to her womb.
>GOD FUCK YES! TAKE IT, TAKE MY SEED!
>He paints her insides in a shade of off white. There is so much cum that some of it splatters out from the sides of her tight pussy
>>
>>10235463
Good evening Yuki.
My night started pretty dull but it has turned around and I feel great. How are you doing?
>>
>>10235499
That middle line shouldn't be green...
That's what I get for no proofreading
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 01.jpg (61KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 01.jpg
61KB, 500x626px
>>10235520
That is good to hear, Anon.
Beside my legs hurting I'm doing fine.
>>
>>10235499
>The milf is stunned, lying down as her pussy drips with seed mixed with her own load, she's stuck mid ahego. It's a real sight to behold.
>>
>>10235557
Did you hurt your legs, or have you been exercising?
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 04.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 04.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>10235588
Some friends invited me to go trekking yesteday. As fun as it was now I'm paying the price of being a lazy butt.
>>
>>10235570
>She recovers, but Anon's sperm is already swimming up her.
Wow! That was the ride of my life, baby. I need to come here more often.
>She beckons for the anon to clean her up, but starts wiping down herself.
>>
>>10235570
>Anon stands on shaky legs. His orgasm almost took everything out of him. He admires his handiwork of the sexy MILF too out of it to even move. He would just leave her, but pussy like her's was too good to walk away from. He gathers her up and sits lies on the sofa with her. Holding the MILF until she can recover.
Rest well gorgeous, you've earned it

(For a first time ava you're pretty good. I'm glad I got to play with you and hope to see you a lot more in the threads. I'm really happy you had fun as well. Hope I can catch you later!)
>>
>>10235421
(Sorry if I'm slow with my responses. I got a couple things I'm trying to multitask right now.)

>The man couldn't believe why the supposed youkai who brought them together would want to see them nap, especially in the particular environment their in. The futons were much too close, and the room itself resembled that of a honeymooner's suite. She really must not be with the times, so he thought it best to explain things to her. Mustering up the courage to finally come out with it, he returns his eyes back to hers, even though he knew that he'd become all the more flustered.
I-I don't think they've summoned us here for a nap, Ran. This room looks like something that a couple of...lovers, would rent after they get married, or if they just wanted to fool around...
>His tries to look away again, although his eyes would glue themselves to the sight of her huge mammaries, forcing a gulp out of him from their sheer size.
S-So they probably want us to do as lovers do and have...s-sex.
>>
>>10235727
(see you later! Have a good night!)
>>
File: gs.jpg (81KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
81KB, 500x424px
>>
>>10235847
The legend justinRPG
>>
File: Ran (13).jpg (140KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (13).jpg
140KB, 1200x1200px
>>10235762
(Don't worry about it! I was late coming back, anyway.)
...Sex?
>Ran seemed astonished at the proposal, but her face failed to show any signs of embarrassment. For all of the reaction he'd gotten from her, he may as well have asked her if she was willing to wash some dishes. If anything, it sounded more like she needed more information.
A voyeur youkai that weave the threads of fate? Perhaps this one is less dangerous than I'd expected. It seems to be more mischievous than actively endangering anybody.
>The kitsune put a thumb and forefinger to her chin, lost in thought. The idea of having sex with a human sounded novel, but playing into the youkai's game seemed like a bad idea. If she wanted to weaken it, she would have to lessen its power. Take away a little bit of control from it, and put it back into their own hands. Without missing another moment, Ran gripped the sweat-soaked front of her tabard, peeling it over her head to expose her heaving chest, the two breasts drooping only slightly in spite of their sheer size.
Well, if the youkai has failed to give us instructions, it means that we can do whatever we please to pass this test. I shall leave the choice of what exactly that is in your hands.
>>
>>10235463
Been burning up all day and night. How's the weather for you?
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 02.jpg (205KB, 1068x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 02.jpg
205KB, 1068x1522px
>>10235892
Been Warm but not too hot. Last bout of rain had lowered the temperatures. At least for the next week or so.
>>
>>10235847
L U B B Y C H U D D E R
>>
>>10235916
Lucky cutie. Hasn't rained here in weeks.
Getting back on topic I'm the guy who was interested in Yami before. Wanna do something involving her?
>>
>>10235974
Hello. Do you want the real Yami or you prefer a Yami guise wear by an ancient Sumerian God(dess).
>>
>>10235969
S I N G W I T H M E R E S H I R A M
>>
>>10235997
The latter sounds funny, but I'll play it safe(?) and take the real Yami.
>>
>>10236027
Fine. Let's try if I can do her justice, maybe I would end up putting her on my card (and maybe Mikan too) ... do you mind put up a starter?
>>
>>10236053
I got faith in you. Yeah, I'll write one up. Just a moment.
>>
>>10235876
I'm not even into tits, but I want yours to smother my cock until tabard is damp with sweat and c um
>>
>>10235876
Yeah, that's what I thought about the youkai too. They must be a real pervert to ensnare use like this.
>The man finds himself unable to stare at her breasts, fighting off the urge to lunge forwards and grope them on more than one occasion. His mind races with thoughts on how their bare form looked, and each image that he conjures up fuels the stiffening rod hidden under his loins. As her tabard is tossed away, his mouth hangs open as they looked even bigger than before, and he would've drooled because of this had he not forced it shut right after. He tries to recompose himself, but the tent pitching up his pants made it almost painful to do so.
W-Well...I can only think that they want us to go all the way, but I guess we should start things off a little slow, to see if a little foreplay is enough for the youkai to set us free.
>The man then does away with his pants and the underwear he wore below it, dropping them down in one go and letting his semi erect member spring free from its clothed prison. After kicking the articles of clothing to the side, and taking another minute to stare at her large rack, he takes the kitsune youkai by the hand and leads her to the futons, where he sits down and spreads his legs, aiming his cock right at her.
T-Try squeezing my penis with your breasts. Maybe then we'll be let go.
>>
File: Ran (5).jpg (121KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (5).jpg
121KB, 1000x1500px
>>10236128
(Lewd!)

>>10236184
>Ran was quite familiar with human sexuality after years of surrounding herself with them, and the idea of a titjob - the locals in Gensokyo usually referred to it as "paizuri" - was nothing that was foreign to her. But for the human in front of her to so callously refer to it as little more than foreplay was almost enough to make it come as an insult. He should have been so much for gracious for recieving such a gift. Oh, well. It was human nature to be greedy. Ran obliged him, lowering her chest and placing her enormous breasts around the pulsing shaft of his member, completely swallowing it between the steaming-hot, pillowy crevasse of her tits.
And then I begin to move, correct?
>The kitsune didn't wait for an answer, her hands swiftly gripping the sides of her breasts to begin pumping them up and down along his shaft. She'd seen the act done a dozen times, and had a fairly basic idea of what she'd needed to do. Although she couldn't even see his cock between her soft mounds, she could most certainly feel it. It had its own, foreign heat to it, each pulse feeling as though it were about to send a shiver down her spine. She continued working it, massaging it with the heavy flesh of her wobbly tits, not breaking eye contact with the man as she worked.
I wonder...if I should finish you with my chest alone...
>>
>>10236053
>It was a bright sunny day outside, complete with the birds chirping and the flowers blooming, the perfect weather for the youth to be frolicking around outside. Despite the beautiful conditions outside however there was still school in session and there was no way out of it, at least for the male with coffee-colored hair that strode into the school's library, white shirt unbuttoned to reveal the black muscle shirt that ever so slightly defied the uniform code. The look in his eyes wasn't irritation at being stuck in school but more so the begrudging acceptance of a laborer stuck in the sun, with a hint of laziness. He takes a look around and notices the three other people in the library, each one locked away in their own worlds from what it seems to be, and chooses to take a seat at one of the tables that are already occupied. He already brought a book along to avoid looking horribly out of place and starts flipping through the pages without further adieu, finger tapping on the table in a manner that would either cause annoyance or no reaction at all from the other people in the library.
>Either way, it wasn't his problem. He was just killing time.
>>
File: Rosa - asleep.jpg (118KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - asleep.jpg
118KB, 640x505px
>Sleepy Rosa is having a nice dream in the late hours.
>>
>>10236358
>Some undisclosed individual takes her to bed proper.
>>
File: Rosa - asleep2.jpg (125KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - asleep2.jpg
125KB, 800x528px
>>10236394
>Thankfully, she doesn't wake up. Although she shuffles a little bit, seeming pretty close to that point...
>>
>>10236409
I want to be whatever that thing is.
>>
>>10236358
>gently flips her over so shes lying on her stomach
>>
File: Rosa - bed.jpg (69KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - bed.jpg
69KB, 640x494px
>>10236421
(It's a tepig, you silly anon!~)
>Rosa shuffles a little more, then ends up opening her eyes.
Hmm...? Somebody there...? It's really late...
>She sits up and yawns.
>>
>>10236431
>She doesn't react much to being laid on her stomach, as she continues her snoozing.
>>
>>10236455
>gently lifts up her dress to take a peek at her round butt
>>
>>10236276
>The man waits anxiously as her heavy mounds are lowered closer and closer to his cock, it beating as hard and as fast as his heart. When the pillowy flesh finally surrounds and engulfs his aching member, he quietly moans, the heated space much more warmer than his throbbing manhood. His hands clench at the futon and his eyes screw shut as he revels in the soft, warm embrace her breasts gave his cock, but he needed more attention to be given to it, which would surely come soon.
Y-Yes...
>He manages to mutter out, barely, before the kitsune youkai actually does start lifting her breasts, and anything else he would've said after would be interrupted by another moan escaping his lips. He sinks his teeth into his lower lip to calm himself down some, but he can still be hear whimpering every now and then as his cock his stroked and massaged by her ample chest, it milking it for the seed stored within his sack. His eyes would slowly open after she speaks to him, but instead of looking at hers, they would fix themselves on the erotic display performed right on top of his groin.
If...if you want too. We're still here, so maybe this isn't enough.
>>
File: Rosa - Butt3.jpg (63KB, 680x948px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - Butt3.jpg
63KB, 680x948px
>>10236465
>Her butt seems rather curvy, and yet... untouched. She remains asleep, she's probably a heavy sleeper.
>>
>>10236495
>since her skirt catches between her plump cheeks covered in that silky leggings fabric, he hikes it up as much as possble, his face inches from her round ass
>>
>>10236327
>Among the people in the library the most unusual sight was probably the girl with long blonde hair. To most observers perhaps it was the unusual shiny color of her long mane put up into twin tails by some hair decorations that looked like cat ears or by the way she was ‘breaking’ that dress code, with a single belt on her left leg, maybe it was the crimson color of her eyes. But to the most sensitive folks it was something in her stance, even when she was doing something as relaxing as reading there was a subtle tension in her frame, akin to that of a feline predator if someone wanted to go along with the cat similarities.
>She was reading, but she was not distracted and she was not relaxed. In her work to be relaxed equals being dead and while she has spent many days lazing on the third planet of the Solar System she was a killer, she was an assassin, renowned and feared in many seedy and unsafe places in the know galaxy.
>So she didn’t missed the newcomer coming in, she took measure of him, she attested what level of menace he would pose to her and she kept reading her book. Humans have put lot of their culture in such a primitive method of convey information, to the point to turn it into an art. Their dreams, their emotions, their faiths, how they loved, hated, hoped all was written inside a book, it was the easiest way she has found to try to understand such a chaotic clueless species.
>And in all this days spent understanding humans she was sure of a thing. She didn’t like perverts and people that could not behave in a library.
>She glared at the guy tapping his finger in the table, wondering if she should take a more direct approach in silencing him.
>>
File: Rosa - Rude Awakening.jpg (324KB, 1455x1164px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - Rude Awakening.jpg
324KB, 1455x1164px
>>10236517
>She opens her eyes and yawns.
Huh? Anon...? What are you doing there...?
>She seems more flustered than mad when she realizes what the anon is up to.
>>
>>10236547
H-Huh!? Oh, nothing! I swear!
>though his nose was inches from her rump, he lied as hard as he could as he recoiled, sitting upright again
>>
File: Rosa - Butt5.jpg (179KB, 1024x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - Butt5.jpg
179KB, 1024x1516px
>>10236559
>She looked at the anon, her face fading to a crimsony red blush. She still doesn't seem mad, despite the circumstance, which is probably unusual...
J-just what are you up to there...?
>She whispers the question, though it's just audible enough to be heard.
>>
Are we comf tonight?
>>
File: Ran (9).png (671KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (9).png
671KB, 1280x960px
>>10236483
>Not skipping a beat, Ran continues with her relentless assault on his cock, eager to make him explode between her breasts. He had a point. The perverted youkai was probably looking in on them right now, not satisfied with there not being any finality to their act. Even though the man before her was moaning with pleasure, unable to actually look Ran in the eye. It wasn't enough. The youkai needed more.
Bare with me for a moment. I have an idea.
>Having remembered one particularly lewd act she'd unintentionally seen during one of her stays at such an inn, the kitsune had committed herself to properly acting out her pleasure. It was an enjoyable experience to be certain, significantly more for the quivering man, but she had to put on a show. She brought her head back, parted her breasts slightly, and let a long, sticky stream of drool drip between them, coating the throbbing cock sticky yet slick with her saliva.
Goodness, you...you have such an incredible penis! It is just so...so big, and hard, just for me! I want you to do it! I-I want you to coat my face and my chest with all of it!
>She moaned the words as loudly as she felt was reasonable, shooting the man a small wink as she spoke, happily squeezing the sizable cock between her breasts as she did so. It was uncharacteristic of her to say such a thing, certainly. But if she was to impress the youkai, she would have to amplify her feelings a little bit. Never one to vocalize such lewd thoughts, Ran was quickly finding herself getting lost in the act.
Do it! Do it, please! Give it all to me! Pour it all between my breasts! The idea of it...you need to take responsibility for me! You have turned such a distinguished woman into...into a common harlot! Please! Please, do it! Please!
>>
>>10236590
Comf enough.
>>
>>10236582
I...
>he gulped, steadying himself as he confessed
I really like your butt and I wanted a...closer look! But I thought it would be too weird to ask..
>>
>>10236594
...Close enough. Good morning.
>>
File: Rosa - Butt.jpg (56KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - Butt.jpg
56KB, 500x630px
>>10236608
M-my butt...?
>Rosa seemed taken back by the statement. She hadn't really ever been complimented like that by anybody. Then again, it sounded a lot like something a certain somebody she knew would say. But that's ridiculous!
>She looked at the anon, then sighed. She didn't move from her spot, still 'presenting' her butt to him.
>>
>>10236590
You tell me, hun.
>Hugs the Mewtwo.
>>
File: 8244758_p0.jpg (19KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
8244758_p0.jpg
19KB, 500x456px
>>10236649
Ah? I suppose so th-...
>hugged and appropriately muffled
>>
>>10236534
>The male does not initially pay her glare any mind due to how absorbed he is with trying to maintain an interest in this book as well as avoid falling asleep at the table. Last time he ended up doing that, he drooled in one of the books and had to hawk up cash to replace it. The amount of force he puts into his tapping doesn't increase over time but because of the overall silence in the library, every second feels as though it's getting louder and louder - the same one-two-three rhythm followed by a brief pause before he resumed the annoying tempo. But the battle between his patience and his boredom was an uphill one from the start and he's shut the book before too long, stretching his arms into the air while casting his eyes around the room.
>Only then does the lackluster student notice the glare that the girl across the table from him was sending in his direction. Normally he wouldn't have cared at all if somebody was mad at him (unless they were a teacher that is), but the girl's distinct and dare he say, otherworldly appearance makes him pause. He's pretty sure it isn't Halloween yet so there's no reason to dress that way.
>Is there?
..You go to this school?
>Without skipping a beat, he's already getting to the heart of the matter.
>>
File: 6ddd276b7ec282430d212ccb79b1f6b9.jpg (333KB, 1098x1624px) Image search: [Google]
6ddd276b7ec282430d212ccb79b1f6b9.jpg
333KB, 1098x1624px
>>10236669
>After the appropriate amount of chicken breast related face-smothering, she loosens her grip on him and tilts her head.
Hmm? You were saying?
>>
Not enough FAT ASSES in here tonight, I want to bust a load all over one
>>
>>10236718
>Ahem
I suppose it is indeed comf then.
>>
File: Rosa - Blush.png (123KB, 535x437px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - Blush.png
123KB, 535x437px
>>10236746
Anon, that's lewd!
>>
>>10236680
I do .. sometimes.
>She answered him, not that her tone was unfriendly or emotionless, there was clearly a slight hint of annoyance in it, yet the way she uttered it was cold in a professional way. Collected, composed the kind of tone used by some clerk in a store who was simply doing a job without any commitment in it. And she has killed men and women with such kind of tone.
You should be quieter.
>She stated once again, just an hint of annoyance in her voice and yet the tension in her frame was still there, like watching a panther setting her eyes on a prey, not a breath, not a blink, a black or in her case golden shape that would end up pouncing and maiming something a moment after.
Please stop.
>This time there was a weight in her voice, it didn’t sounded like a menace or a request, it wasn’t and order either but her voice was carrying a promise. A promise of retaliation if he would not comply with her request.
>>
>>10236781
But is he wrong?
>>
File: 1474211016654.jpg (109KB, 1280x749px) Image search: [Google]
1474211016654.jpg
109KB, 1280x749px
>>10236780
Oh, right. I guess it is.
>She keeps one arm around the cat for a bit of a lazy sideways hug into her sideboob as she just chills there.
So, how's it going? How's stuff?
>>
File: Rosa - Huh.png (186KB, 379x561px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - Huh.png
186KB, 379x561px
>>10236824
I guess not...?
>>
>>10236591
>Amidst all the pleasurable sensations clouding his mind, he manages to hear something about a new plan that the kitsune youkai thought up. It was only then that the man rolls his eyes to hers, giving her a curious expression that would only be muddled by his panting moans and half-lidded eyes. Just when he was about to speak, he saw her tilt her head forwards and spill her warm saliva in between the crevice that hid his cock, and after it spilled down onto his pink head, he squirms about slightly on the futon, letting out more small whimpers and muffled moans. His vocalizations would soon grow in intensity as her ministrations turned wet and slippery, assaulting his shaft with a whole new sensation. For a second, he thought that this might be her plan, but hearing the way she spoke right after changed his decision. He couldn't believe that an old youkai such as her would even be capable of speaking like that, but he didn't care. The way she spoke made him go wild with lust, and as a result, he starts to buck his hips in tandem with her strokes, slapping his waist underneath her breasts and causing the pillowly flesh to jiggle. Completely unprepared by the turn of events, the thrusts he did would cause him to cum much sooner, and as he recklessly bucked his hips, he shoots out his heavy load with a loud, breathy moan. A couple of thick, sticky, white ropes manage to hit her face while the rest of his warm seed pools in between her breasts and slowly drips down his length. His hips slowly stop thrusting once his cock is finally done spurting, and the man would lay back into the futon to catch his breath, letting his member stay sandwiched in between her breasts.
>>
>>10236781
I dont care, I'm horny. How fat is your butt?
>>
>>10236787
Oh, just like me then.
>He leans back in his chair with his hands folded behind his head, closing his lips to contain what would have been a very loud yawn. She already seemed ticked off by his library manners judging from how tense her shoulders are and the hint of annoyance in her voice. Last thing he wants to do is piss off another person who barely comes to school.
Uh.. yeah, sure. You got it.
>He doesn't know why he's actually giving consideration to her words when even a teacher would require a few stern sentences to get him in line, but something about her voice made it seem like a terrible idea to be disobey. So he places his hands back on the table and nods slowly.
Yeah.. sorry. Won't happen again, promise.
>He gives her a half-serious salute to put emphasis on his apology, even if his face hasn't changed from the same listless expression.
>>
File: Rosa - blush2.jpg (191KB, 680x806px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - blush2.jpg
191KB, 680x806px
>>10236868
That's an awkward question to ask, Anon! But... I'd say it's fairly round in size...?
>>
>>10236912
Roosa is too cute!
>>
File: Ran (15).jpg (108KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (15).jpg
108KB, 1024x1024px
>>10236862
>Ran, figuring that she needed one last perfect capstone to appease the youkai, dipping a single finger between her breasts, swirling it around in the lewd mixture of spit, sweat, and semen that had accumulated from their encounter. She drew it to her mouth and put it inside, greedily licking the lustful concoction clean off of her digit, and shooting the man a much more gentle, timid smile.
Well. I do believe that I've managed to appease both you and our little viewer. Is that not correct?
>As if on cue, the environment outside the inn began to shimmer, giving way to a nighttime mountainside spectacle rather than the false barrier they'd been provided. The sudden change in the outdoors setting brought a wry grin to Ran's face; the youkai couldn't manipulate space, after all. All it could do was set up illusory barriers. That was enough to narrow it down to a single suspect.
I must go report to Miss Yukari with my findings. I imagine that she will be quite pleased to find out that I've discovered who the true youkai is, although she may have a few questions. I require you confidentiality.
>The kitsune strode across the room, reaching the door and placing a single palm against the frame. Although she was ready to bolt out, leaving the Anon to his lonesome, she still offered an olive branch.
I do not expect you to do so without a reward. In fact, I wish to provide you with one, even if you were to deny it. Whenever you get...urges, please, come back here and wait until nightfall. I will be certain to find you.
>She dipped out into the darkness, the shadows of the outside obscuring her form and leaving her as nothing but a silhouette with its back turned, ready to vanish into the night.
After all...I believe we can have plenty of fun without any spectators.

(Scene! I think we can it there, Anon.)
>>
>>10236912
I mean, look where you're hanging out. Turn around then, let me see it
>>
File: Rosa - Cute2.jpg (426KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - Cute2.jpg
426KB, 500x700px
>>10236929
Thank you, Anon!
>>
File: Rosa - Butt2.jpg (118KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa - Butt2.jpg
118KB, 500x700px
>>10236939
Oh, um... okay then...
>Rosa turns around, presenting her butt.
>>
>>10236935
How can Ran be so lewd yet so nonchalant about it? It's hot
>>
>>10236898
Weird.
>She stated going back to her book, hoping that the disturbance has been ended. Yet human were weird, the way they act, and the food they eat. This planet was so unconventional in many, many ways. Not that the Galaxy has not been chaotic, after all until the King of Deviluke has put order to it there were wars and confusions and lot of uses for people in their kind of job.
>But in a way or another, the other aliens species in the galaxy despite their quirks and all used to have behavioral pattern that were … more easy to understand. Not so much with humans, they could be stoic and silly, and respectful and yet uncaring, prude and then perverts. They exist in contrast, almost like their brains were wired wrong, making them unable to settle down to live life that were always inevitable empty. Better to be a weapon sometimes, everything was always easy when you are so.
>Now what was going to happen now? Ah yes … that … she thought getting into her reading again, yet her senses were still tense, still sharp, and still ready.
>>
>>10236935
(I think so too. That was really fun, and I enjoyed myself lots. Thanks for your time, and sorry once again for my late replies.)
>>
File: Ran (9).jpg (86KB, 732x999px) Image search: [Google]
Ran (9).jpg
86KB, 732x999px
>>10236998
(She's been around for quite a long time, Anon. It's hard to be ashamed of such simple things after living for that long. Besides, she's just appeasing a human. They're not really worth worrying too much about.)

>>10237032
(I'm glad you had fun! You were plenty entertaining to play with, yourself. And again, don't worry about the time. It didn't bother me. Take care, Anon!)
>>
>>10237019
You look lot more out of place than me, you know.
>He's only seen that kind of posture in kung-fu flicks. Guys with biceps bigger than the average man's torso standing tense against an army of enemies ready to pounce at any second. There's no way to tell if she's being stalked or if she's just especially paranoid about something.
>Can't be just his noise either. He was kinda loud for sure, but not loud enough to make her this jumpy. He looks at the girl curiously even after all was said and done, placing his elbow on the table with his chin resting on his palm. Luckily for him, he may have found something more interesting than the books. Somehow.
Especially when you sit there looking stiff like that.. makes you really stand out.
>>
>>10237115
>She turned a page and then another, perfectly aware of what he was saying to her but wanting to see the end of the scene before giving the earthling a taste of what mean to not be ready. Not that all the earthling were so but this country has been so peaceful for so long, everybody were looking complacent to her.
You are too distracted.
>She said, once again her tone plain and simple, delivering what was not an opinion but a statement. And saying so, subtly her golden mane shifted and reshaped, silently, silky strand elongated and become a golden hand that slithered under the table pulling the chair from behind him unnoticed. I’m most of the place she has worked that trick would not work because everyone would be ready to react, ready to asses but like she has said before, people here didn’t expect that.
>She didn’t move her sight from the book yet the thump of his body on the floor arrived exactly when she has expected it to do, she then looked at him sprawled.
Things happen. Don’t look were you are not supposed to look.
>she was still slightly annoyed at the whole thumping, so she at least hoped that he was not a pervert who would end up looking up her skirt.
>>
>>10237177
>A puzzled expression crosses his face at her words, an eyebrow lifting upward to ask an voiceless question. Distracted by what? He didn't think there was anything worth paying attention to around here....
Whoa!
>His entire world suddenly goes spinning in a fluster of confusing colors and blurs for one dazzling moment, the feeling of weightlessness striking him before he finds himself laid out on the library floor; the loud thud even reaching the ears of those separated from them by at least two or three bookcases. He places a hand on the back of his head to make sure that there's no damage other than the soreness from hitting the ground, looking up at the girl's face from his position on the floor.
>Thankfully being a pervert was not his personality trait. Or at least not when he's been completely floored within seconds of meeting someone, anyway.
I'm not supposed to look at you? Or is this because of the noise from earlier?
>He gets back up without too much fuss, dusting off his clothes and pulling up his chair so he can sit back down to resume his regularly scheduled slacking off. Now his whole rhythm is going to thrown off whack.
How'd you do that, by the way? I don't think your legs are that long... some kind of wire trick?
>>
>>10237242
You asked why I’m so tense.
>She stated, putting her dainty finger inside the book and closing it, looking at the guy on the floor. Someone would call it a harsh lesson, but she has known far worse harshness and if nothing else a little pain was a good motivator, most of the time. He gave him point for not looking up her skirt, which was unusual most male she has met would do that as soon as possible.
There is always something worth paying attention to.
>She added looking at him straight in the yes, there was loneliness and determination in that crimson pools, she looked far more old that her small, slender frame would let someone else think.
Chairs, a person, even something like this.
>She added while twirling her twin tail between her fingers, answering his question without really answering it.
Thing will change and if you are not ready, you end up being hurt. The world is not relaxing most of the time even on such backward planet.
>>
>>10237561
>This earthling was being quite chatty, he was lucky that she was a professional and that she killed only upon a contact. She thought about a couple of freelancers she has fought not a while before coming there that would have spilled his gut on the floor for a lot less. He was really, really lucky, more than her today if nothing else. She considered leaving and get some taiyaki, after all it was almost lunch time but the book was getting into a quicker pace and to break the flow right now would be … wrong. And so she endured.
Sorry?
>She found herself saying despite her attempt to focus on the book.
Why you should be so?
>Sorriness was something she has trouble to understand, she was doing a work after all, one that she was built to do, one she has done for practically all of her life. Since the day the Black Cat has freed her. One made of rules and codes, not a simply one but one she could do to excellence.
I’m doing what I was breed to do, born to do, made to do. It’s not harder than most work once you get the edge of it.
>>
>>10237615
(Whew I didn't never notice how tired I was until my writing started taking a nosedive. I'll see if I can catch you next time, Yuki but I gotta sleep for now)

>His attention drifted back over to her when she responded instead of doing what he expected, like ignoring him or performing some other trick he wouldn't see coming. But now this story is taking a very confusing and downright morbid turn-- deeper than just some trust issues and very heavy paranoia.
I don't think anyone should be breed, born, or made to do anything... yeuck. You gotta choose what you wanna do with your life for yourself--- you're the one who has to deal with all of the responsibility in the end.
>Rich words coming from someone like him, who's sounded nothing more than drowsy this entire conversation. Even now, he only looks slightly disturbed at the girl's words; not sure if she's speaking figuratively or literally.
>Hell , he's not never sure if he wants to know the answer to that question. Some things are better left unsaid.
It's pretty boring to be confined with only one way of living 'built' into you or whatever, you gotta do what you wanna do. Otherwise life's just one big waste.
>He made a gesture like he's tossing something away towards the end of his sentence. It probably won't make her laugh or anything, but it illustrates his point.
>>
>>10237724
(Ok Anon. Did I do good so far?)
>>
>>10237741
(Definitely. You really do have a knack for the quiet book-loving type.)
>>
It's quiet ERP ... too quiet.
>>
>>10238059
So liven up the party?
>>
>>10238096
How?
>>
>>10238104
Bust out an ava, or try to summon one?
>>
>>10236951
Still here Rosa?
>>
>>10238112
Hm, is Morrigan here?
>>
>>10238116
Morrigan is no more, Anon.
>>
>>10238122

Really? Shame.
>>
>>10238137
Don't worry Anon, she still pops up from time to time.
>>
>>10238173
They are Mecha's waifu now.
>>
>>10238198
Proof?
>>
>>10238116
>>10238137
Get out of here, Boco.
>>
>>10238252
Don't pay that any mind, it's a shitty meme that someone's trying to push in the thread.
>>
>>10238263

Fine...say hi to him for me, at least.
>>
>>10238265
I know that, that's why I'm asking if they have any proof
>>
POST AVA YOU WANT TO SEE PLAYED!
>>
>>10238280
(He posts in HG now)
>>
>>10238303
>>
File: Aqua.jpg (296KB, 818x800px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua.jpg
296KB, 818x800px
>>10238303
>>
File: 1447448704545.jpg (260KB, 683x964px) Image search: [Google]
1447448704545.jpg
260KB, 683x964px
>>10238303
>>
>>10238325

Oh come on. He's better than that.
>>
>>10238360
>Boco the groveling, guilt tripping super beta cuck is better than anything
Hi Boco. Please leave.
>>
>>10238360
Haha, what?

It's the truth though.
>>
>>10238337
Hi Lupin
>>
STAR I SUMMON YOU WITH NACHOS!!!!
>>
>>10238374

No stupid, I mean Morrigan is too good for those threads.
>>
>>10238419
What the hell kind of delusion do you have?
>>
Quick question guys, what's the most amount of anons an ava should let join a gangbang before it becomes too much?
>>
File: 45.jpg (116KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
116KB, 890x890px
>>10238419
>Implying erp is any better
>>
>>10238431
However much they feel comfortable with.

However, keep in mind that the more you add, the shorter-lived it's going to get, as you double or even triple the odds of one of the anons dropping out halfway.
>>
>>10238431
>>
>>10238431
It depends but Three under most normal conditions.
>>
>>10238337
kys lupin
>>
File: p005.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
p005.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
>>10238431
2-3 is the most reasonable, just like juggling mulitple sessions at once
Even that is risking at least one dropout
>>
>>10238431
I'd say 2-3. Anything more and the logistics of replying to each and reply times become ridiculously long and difficult.
>>
Post puffy pussies.
>>
File: 1492443691591.jpg (37KB, 352x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492443691591.jpg
37KB, 352x375px
>>10238439
>>10238441
>>10238443
>>10238454
>>10238460
Thank you all for your answer! But is there any good way to prevent poor anons from dropping out? I hate to turn people down for any reason whatsoever. Why do people drop out anyway? Time issues? Confidence?
>>
>>10238469
>>
>>10238431
Most I've seen was 3 and one of them got self conscious and dropped after a couple of posts
>>
>>10238472
It can be any myriad of reasons.
Time issues.
Internet problems.
They easily could have came and left early if they want to.
There's nothing you can really do since they are anons and if they want to leave there's no repercussions for doing so.
>>
>>10238472
Confidence from what I've seen. Everyone likes to say typefucking isn't a competition but when your are posting beside others, it can be hard not to compare yourself to them. It has shaken me more than once and I feel awful for each time I've dropped out
>>
I miss Hotaru.
I miss Chicken-chan.
I miss Morrigan.
I miss Kibbles.
>>
File: s004.jpg (98KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
s004.jpg
98KB, 600x800px
>>10238472
>is there any good way to prevent poor anons from dropping out
If I had to give a way, I'd really say try to keep the partner count down to 2 anons at most. I think I remember a guy saying he felt like a third wheel in one group session I saw?
Things like that take a deal of preplanning to go smoothly, so trying to start them up on a whim like some do here is asking for trouble
>>
>>10238548
Morrigan and kibbles were both here yesterday though.
>>
>>10238548
They're all still around?
>>
>>10238548
Didn't people just shitpost at Rance?
>>
>>10238548
Rance is being kept busy by RL stuff
Chicken chan is taking a break
Morrigan shows occasionally but I really don't know what is keeping them away
Kibbles wants to play but is feeling down, she tried to play last night and anon's got autistic for some reason so she went back to lurking
>>
>>10238657
>she
>>
>>10238672
>autism
>>
>>10238548

Does the guy who plays Kurumu ever show up anymore? Celestia, I think it was?
>>
>>10238685
Nope, most of them are on discord.
>>
You guys ever have a fantastic session one day, and just...feel content, and don't come back for a couple of weeks?
That's kinda where I'm at right now.
>>
>>10238685
I can't remember their card but the Ava people call Celestia shows from time to time. When they are here they are willing to play, but anon's shitpost about them behind their back because they one line responses in sessions
>>
>>10238685
Get some standards, goddamn Boco
>>
>>10238734

I can't help it, man. Kurumu is too damn hot.
>>
>>10238715
I'd like that feeling, I'd probably be happier if I was like that. When I have a good session I get an emotional high. I come back too soon looking for another high. Sometimes I get it, but sometimes I fuck up and fall hard. It has taken me hours to weeks to pick myself back up sometimes.
>>
>>10238774
You have a boner for almost anything demonic/succubi. Though I don't blame you.
>>
>>10238774
Your girlfriend is posting in HG. Right. now.
>>
>>10238793

This is true. My greatest fetish, my biggest weakness.
>>
File: Kakegurui-Compulsive-Gambler.jpg (232KB, 696x984px) Image search: [Google]
Kakegurui-Compulsive-Gambler.jpg
232KB, 696x984px
>Kakegurui /a/ thread went partially from shitposting to lusting for Jabami
Definitely picking her up, she's too good to pass up. Since my PC is almost guaranteed to be fixed this week, I might as well ask, what sort of a setting would you like to have in a session with her? So far I have three, one of which has an easy setup and can be done with her as a sub and dom, but feedback from people who are going to play with her would be very helpful!
>>
Speaking of lost avas, what happened to jakuri?
>>
>>10238845
She beats me in a risky gamble.
I become her sex slave.
She uses me to relieve stress in her madden hazes by domming the shit out of me.
>>
>>10238845
SNK?
>>
>>10238846
there was some weird falling out with her and lolobot and she stopped posting in here/ftt not long after iirc
>>
File: 1498756295594.png (399KB, 768x546px) Image search: [Google]
1498756295594.png
399KB, 768x546px
(Just wanted to mention that I'm not dead yet, been rather busy. Hopefully I can come around more often soonish. Anyways goodnight.)
>>
File: 1073066772.jpg (252KB, 869x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1073066772.jpg
252KB, 869x1305px
>>10238866
It's partially in the setting I've mentioned, but I'm not sure if I'm okay with talking about it, since it'll be a spoiler until episode 4 or so. She's not really someone who would take sex slaves out of her will alone, but we can definitely try that, maybe as an order from the Student Council.

>>10238869
Yes. Hopefully my crisis can end soon; being recognized by bitching about my dead PC isn't a very good sign.
>>
>>10238961
Good Luck then, I'm looking forward in seeying you come back.
>>
>>10238961
Whoa, what's her story?
>>
>>10238952
Who?
>>
File: -1849672837.jpg (189KB, 869x1238px) Image search: [Google]
-1849672837.jpg
189KB, 869x1238px
>>10238989
Setting, or overall? To make the latter short, she's a compulsive gambler, to the point of getting off from it. You should check out either the anime or the manga; the latter is solid and the former is shaping up to possibly be a decent contender for AotS.
>>
Lurkers reveal yourselves!
>>
>>10239132
No
>>
File: 146223838969.jpg (71KB, 480x571px) Image search: [Google]
146223838969.jpg
71KB, 480x571px
>>10239132
>>
File: 114864.jpg (95KB, 530x750px) Image search: [Google]
114864.jpg
95KB, 530x750px
>>10239132
But I gotta go soon...
>>
File: THE EYE OF THE STORM.png (42KB, 209x65px) Image search: [Google]
THE EYE OF THE STORM.png
42KB, 209x65px
>>10239132
(Zug Zug)
>>
>>10239160
>Gives Gazer some Pringles™
>>
>>10239160
Useless cunt.
>>
>>10239160
>kisses the cute eye
>>
>>10239159
See you later Bridget! Are these your lurking/active hours?
>>
>>10239160
What does Gazer's goo taste like?
>>
File: SmugMug.png (14KB, 122x155px) Image search: [Google]
SmugMug.png
14KB, 122x155px
>>10239175
Mmm, even earlier than the anon below.
>>10239177
Sup saltbae?
>>10239184
Why isn't anyone dicking this cute boat who's not a working stiff right now?
>>10239188
Petroleum jelly.
>>
Is /trash/ a fast board? Or are there just a few fast/active threads?
>>
>>10239132
I'll reveal myself once I take a shower.
>>
File: EvenTheEyesHaveTinyHats.png (23KB, 125x130px) Image search: [Google]
EvenTheEyesHaveTinyHats.png
23KB, 125x130px
>>10239199
*saltier
>>
File: c65215.jpg (679KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c65215.jpg
679KB, 1600x1024px
>>10239132
(Oh alright..)
>>
>>10239202
There are like 3-4 cancer-filled generals that move pretty fast. Rest is pretty much dead for days on end.
>>
>>10239199
well I don't know... why aren't you pumping me full like last time?
>>
>>10239202
It's mostly furries.
>>
>>10239211
Hello my betrothed, are you going to be there in about a hour, so we can continue our lessons?
>>
File: MoreEyesThanOne.png (35KB, 312x77px) Image search: [Google]
MoreEyesThanOne.png
35KB, 312x77px
>>10239214
Because I'm looking in from work, and you should really be loving your admiral to his fullest, and yours.
>>
>>10239199
That sounds like it taste terrible.
>>
>>10239212
As much as I like the generals I visit, it does seem to be a rule of thumb that all active/fast threads eventually become cancer. But I like some of that cancer.
>>
File: 1129999.jpg (161KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1129999.jpg
161KB, 950x950px
>>10239187
For right now. That'll change at the end of the week when I go back to work. Really I could be here at any time
>>
>>10239248
Cease your phone posting and be a model member of society.
>>
>>10239248
aww that sucks... but admiral ordered me to take everyone on pleasure cruises!
>>
File: maki(8).jpg (126KB, 694x518px) Image search: [Google]
maki(8).jpg
126KB, 694x518px
>>10239233
(I likely will. Just say when!)
>>
>>10238952
Take care Raymoo. I hope to play around with your cute dork soon.
>>
>>10239263
Oh well okay. I rarely see you in the thread so I was just wondering.
>>
File: SmugForTheSmugGod.png (135KB, 325x321px) Image search: [Google]
SmugForTheSmugGod.png
135KB, 325x321px
>>10239255
Why are you trying to eat the slime?
>>10239270
(But they stuck me at my desk with nothing to do but paperwork. I tease when I'm bored.)
>>10239271
What a cute little cum tanker. Hopefully you get lots of takers!
>>
>>10239301
Replace 'tease' with 'be smug' and you'd have a more accurate statement t b h.
>>
>>10239301
Yes. Are you going to stop me?
Most slimes taste great!
>>
>>10239301
I hope that too! but for now could I um... could I get a little taste?
>>
>>10239274
(I will call for you when I come back then)
>>
File: LightSmug.png (387KB, 636x529px) Image search: [Google]
LightSmug.png
387KB, 636x529px
>>10239317
Are you saying they're not synonymous? Because depending, they can be.
>>10239323
Yes, because that's weird, and I'm not a slime.
Do you normally go around cannibalizing poor slime girls?
>>10239330
A taste? Of what? I'm sure if you ask really nicely on your own, the anons will gladly pump you full!
>>
File: 1242285665323.jpg (71KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1242285665323.jpg
71KB, 500x706px
>>10239298
My schedule is weird and I've been a little down these past few days so I haven't been around like I could have. I've been wanting to lewd but I don't want to force myself and short change any potential partner
>>
>>10239330
So you're the one the admiral sent for the pleasure cruises?
I'd love to be your first patron.
>>
>>10239374
Fair point. You ever fucked a smug Anon before?
>>
File: SnarkForTheSnarkThrone.png (287KB, 601x449px) Image search: [Google]
SnarkForTheSnarkThrone.png
287KB, 601x449px
>>10239393
Most anons are smug, that's why you have to show them what real smugness is.
>>
>>10239374
I may or may not have done that. But like you said, your goo would probably not taste well to begin with. So you won't have to worry.
You probably only use it as lube.
>>
File: 51363841_p1_master1200.jpg (384KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
51363841_p1_master1200.jpg
384KB, 572x800px
>>10239374
I mean a taste of those tentacles again! I only have a few moments here so I can't do anything proper...

>>10239386
I can't do it right now but later I hope to take people in! but you wouldn't be my first mister.
>>
>>10239381
Nothing wrong with that at all! Sorry to hear that you're feeling down again, if you think that time away is for the best that go ahead and take whoever much you want. Short of the world folding in on itself, the thread will always be here to welcome you back.
>>
>>10239404
What about you show me how to be smug just like you while I fuck you? Sounds like a fun class.
>>
>>10239420
You are the sexiest little cum tanker and need to be filled full of hot cream. I hope I can catch you when you come back around, Harusame
>>
File: R00D.png (101KB, 327x266px) Image search: [Google]
R00D.png
101KB, 327x266px
>>10239409
Do not eat the poor slime girls. They're for proper loving and sticking your dick in various weird places. Also for snuggling their cores.
>>10239420
Oh, I see. Poor thing. I get your meaning though.
>A tentacle sneaks around her legs and prods, starting to slowly ream itself in from stern to bow.
>>10239438
Here's your first lesson: What says you're worth teaching in the first place? I'd rather not waste time on someone who's not able to use the knowledge.
>>
>>10239424
Holy shit. I thought that was a fucked-up arm for a second.
>>
>>10239457
They are also made for shoving your dick in so far that you slam against their core with your dick. It's what slime girls deserve.
Also, pseudo-wombs are amazing.
>>
>>10239457
Hmm I guess that's true. But what if you have to leave for a period of time Gazer-sensei? Who would carry on your smug legacy then?
>>
>>10239457
I want to gang-bang gazer. Or hatter. Or really any monster girl you do.
>>
>>10239132
Ohio!
>>
File: tefdsdff.png (714KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
tefdsdff.png
714KB, 800x900px
>>10239446
I hope for that as well anon!

>>10239457
>she shivers in utter delight at the sensation of the Gazer's tentacle forcing its way through her body moaning like a little whore.
thank you... so good!
>>
>>10239512
As in the state?
>>
>>10239512
Mexico
>>
>>10239512
Iowa a cutest
>>
>>10239512
But you're Iowa.
>>
>>10239512
Iowa?
>>
>>10239512
No I'm in best Carolina
>>
>>10239512
Oh, you still come here? Damn, it's been so long and I just decided to do a quick visit. You might know me as the one you wanted to gobble up for a long time with Lebe and Max..
>>
>>10239512

Oh hey, Iowa still posts here. Neat.
>>
File: DerpEye.png (171KB, 624x201px) Image search: [Google]
DerpEye.png
171KB, 624x201px
>>10239490
This is also true, and as the most sensitive part, they're also for groping.
Pseudo X-ray wombs. Enough said.
I should just pick up the hakutaku already.
>>10239498
Then the smugness will be carried on, if even only by lolis. I leave for long periods of time already.
>>10239505
I'd go for Kraken, after all that's a maximum of 18 participants or more! Also do that to the OG monster poster here >>10239512
>>10239516
The way slurry boats moan is just too cute.
>Forces it all the way through and out her mouth and starts to wriggle it inside her whole body
>>
>>10239552
I see, then is there anything I can do to prove to you that I'm worthy of being your student? We don't even have that many smug lolis....
>>
File: 316d5eb33d2d000ca5560d83d5677f0a.png (520KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
316d5eb33d2d000ca5560d83d5677f0a.png
520KB, 800x1131px
>>10239517
It's what all my Japanese companions say! I'm not sure why they're so obsessed with that state...it's even landlocked!

>>10239525
Canada?

>>10239526
Hey now, you can't go making accusations like that! There'd be an alchemist who would be very upset. Or so I heard, anyways.

>>10239533
I am!

>>10239535
Like I said, I am!

>>10239536
Both respectable states of Carolina are the best Anon! They reside within our glorious union, after all.

>>10239539
Ahaha...they are delectable after all!

>>10239550
Well after we established our naval base here, the USN had me securing the waters for some time, but I'm always around! Today I got some R&R for the holiday.
>>
>>10239569

Well, happy Almost-4th.
>>
File: 45944635_p0.jpg (191KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
45944635_p0.jpg
191KB, 432x600px
>>10239552
>the ship slut gently grasped onto the tentacle leaving her mouth and began to caress the wonderful intruder while her body started swaying and dancing to the motion of the tentacle within her as her moans grew muffled and louder.
>>
>>10239569
Err, I meant you wanted to gobble my ava with them up. Guess you don't remember me, you know the brown haired one. Anyways, it is fun to see you always.
>>
File: 432466765.jpg (295KB, 1038x1280px) Image search: [Google]
432466765.jpg
295KB, 1038x1280px
Is it normal to turn down a session? How often does it even happen and what's the best way to do it? If there is any.
>>
>>10239569
>An alchemist
Don't tease me pls
>>
>>10239552
>I should just pick up the hakutaku already.
Could lead to some fun stuff. I would say go for it.
But slimes Pseudo wombs have nothing on Gazers real womb. You can't impregnate a slime, but you can Gazer.
>>
>>10239569
Agree to disagree. N Carolina best Carolina. All worst Carolina has is Myrtle Beach and even that isn't very good
>>
>>10239596
Be sincere.
>>
File: Owain22.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Owain22.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>10239596
(Make sure you specify whether it's because you dislike the direction the session is heading or dislike the ERPer in general. Doing the former when it's the latter may have them approach you later and doing the same thing again.)
(Just saying you don't want to continue is fine enough.)
(If you're talking about before the session has even started that's entirely A-okay. Say what you don't like about it and attempt to work something out if you're feeling up to it.)
>>
File: 07c80fbf2071e604a1638e04ffb05ae1.jpg (337KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
07c80fbf2071e604a1638e04ffb05ae1.jpg
337KB, 1024x1448px
>>10239580
It's not just almost the 4th Anon! Today is the day Idaho joined the Union! It's a wondrous day!

>>10239585
Brown hair is quite common...ehehe...umm...I'm not certain...
>She conks her knuckle into the side of her temple and sticks out her tongue.

>>10239607
Naturally you'd be biased!
>She leans in and whispers into his ear, cupping her hand around it so as not to leak any secrets.
But between you and me I prefer North as well.
>>
File: Gazer (111).jpg (379KB, 1155x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (111).jpg
379KB, 1155x1470px
>>10239566
Lesson 2: The fact that you're groveling instead of just proves that you're not up for the taste of learning the ultimate smug.
>>10239583
What a good little girl.
>The Gazer (male) reaches out to pet the little bimboat, a second tentacle sliding between her legs and piercing the other hole, eyestalks wrapping around her limbs and lifting her up.
>>10239606
>Could lead to some fun stuff.
Anon, see me after class about private lessons to bring your Monster girl knowledge up. Also that's a tricky one, because a Gazer is very particular about her mating habits.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-06+at+10.47.56).jpg (291KB, 941x643px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-06+at+10.47.56).jpg
291KB, 941x643px
>>10239601
>>
>>10239596
As an Ava? I've seen plenty of ideas get turned down. The Ava may not like it or feel they aren't being given enough to work with. No one is forcing anybody to do something they don't want or like. Only real problem is it gives shitposters ammunition
>>
>>10239628
And a sailor uniform to go with the hair, I think that should be enough for you to know.
>>
>>10239639
>Gazer is very particular about her mating habits.
Continue...

>Anon, see me after class about private lessons to bring your Monster girl knowledge up.
I like everything about this.
>>
>>10239639
Oh! I was wondering if it was that. I suppose I just gave you the chance to inflate your ego didn't I? Well then I'll just bug the fuck out of you until you agree, seems like something both of us would enjoy.
>>
>>10239628
Iowa with premium state taste. I'll have to catch you sometime in the future and reward such a wonderful American
>>
>>10239640
I-I gotta go to bed...
>>
>>10239639
>Male Gazer
I'm smelling heresy
(But I like where this is going so I'll allow it for now)
>>
>>10239639
>having herself be so helpless in the other's grasp she was in bliss. the cock dock couldn't help but wriggle like an attempt to break free only to bring herself more pleasure as the tentacles rub and grind her body inside and out.
>>
>>10239653
Ahaha....I think I might now? But I'm still a bit left in the dark...

>>10239673
Have fun then! Make every day the most it can be!
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-16+at+01.10.20).jpg (52KB, 461x257px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-16+at+01.10.20).jpg
52KB, 461x257px
>>10239680
(Bed? But isn't it the afternoon? Well, have a good sleep anyways)
>>
>>10239711
My sleep schedule is pretty awful, as you can see. I'll be coming back to praise the greatest alchemist of all time soon, though!
>>
File: Stare blush.jpg (151KB, 384x842px) Image search: [Google]
Stare blush.jpg
151KB, 384x842px
>>10239707
I swear, 4th of July preparations or something have clouded your mind way too much.
>>
File: Gazer (Male) (1).png (708KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (Male) (1).png
708KB, 1000x1300px
>>10239659
I'm just saying, to date I think only one or two anons have actually gotten the fug. By comparison that means your chances are low to start with!

Who doesn't want a busty goat teacher giving you oral while you give your oral exam? What do you think horns are made for?
>>10239671
You're really bad at this whole being smug thing. You'd have to start at zero and at least work yourself up to 15% smug before there's even a chance at acceptance.
>>10239689
Never doubt a monster, anon. Tumblrites draw monster fan art.
>>10239690
>Using his tentacle control, he positioned the little slut face down in the dirt and started to jam the tentacles into her slobbering holes in an alternating pattern so that at least one will always feel full.
>>
>>10239738
Oh, Fuji! I didn't realize you were still around! Ehehe...I guess I might have put a few too many away last night then...but good to see you anyways! They're right around the corner if you're ever interested.

>>10239734
(Get it fixed silly. She'll be here for you later!)
>>
>>10239760
>to date I think only one or two anons have actually gotten the fug

>TFW I'm one of them
I guess I should feel honored?
>>
File: 1433379080275-3.gif (220KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1433379080275-3.gif
220KB, 500x625px
>>10239760
(Male monsters are an abomination, you know)
>>
>>10239760
But you're being vague about what '0%' is. What level of smug are you at for comparison?
>>
>>10239760
>Tumblrites draw monster fan art
But that's wron-
>Sees that exotic cock and licks lips
That looks so delicious~
I-Imma have to save that for later
>>
>>10239760
I think we lewded forever ago and it seems like whenever you post most people are too busy fawning over how adorable you are instead of looking for lewd.
>Grasps one of the monsters creepy eyeball stalks.
I don't blame them but that might be a little frustrating.
>>
>>10239760
I bet that getting high grades mean you get you fuck and cum in her pussy.
And now I got the idea of her fucking you, making you write a paper on how sex with monster girls is, give you oral while you read it and then fuck you again after you pass.
Sounds nice.
>>
File: 5tghb.png (614KB, 850x917px) Image search: [Google]
5tghb.png
614KB, 850x917px
>>10239760
>her face began to glow pink as the monster would feel her insides trembling from the pleasure as the girl reached her climax and sprayed their female juices along his slippery tentacles. as she was now able to push against something the horny harlot pushed against the dirt to grind her body along the tentacles even further.
>>
>>10239760
I wouldn't mind a futa Gazer.
>>
>>10239782
Yeah well, likewise. As I said it's just a bit of a curiosity visit to see how things are here for a while. It's not that I'm not interested greatly but at the same time I do lack interest in the other aspects of things. But fun to hear the offer still stands, hoho. On somewhat related note I got plans with a friend to enjoy some Kay related content tomorrow together given it's a special day.
>>
>>10239760
>>10239788
I want to FUCK both of these sexy monsters!
>>
>Having to reply to 9 posts while phoneposting, one of them being a small session.
Poor Gazer, may God have mercy on you.
>>
File: Gazer (211).jpg (584KB, 1311x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (211).jpg
584KB, 1311x1165px
>>10239783
Rejoice, you the chosen few of penetrating Gazer sex. You have very few by way of tunnel buddies. Unless you mean blowjobs. Those I give out like candy in Iowa's shota dungeon.
>>10239788
(And cats are better in heat. =P)
>>10239790
97% smug. See that cat slut? That's 100%. Nobody likes that much smug.
>>10239796
You do that anon. There's only two pics of it though, so savor it.
>>10239798
>Swats anon's hand and hugs her eye out of his grip.
This is true, but I haven't been coming around with much free time myself. Even now I'm at work.
>>10239811
Hakutakus are teachers first and wives second. Hell, they even help the other monsters best serve the husband, albeit in sure she keeps some /really/ good ancient Chinese secrets for herself.
>>10239814
>Knots of cum traveled through his tentacles as the boat reached her quivering climax. His seed splattered against the ground and up against her face as he started to withdraw his first one out through her rear, flooding her bilge with sticky seed as it left. The other rammed deep and stuffed her cargo with enough white goo to bump out her little tummy before withdrawing back to him.
Cute little ship.
>>10239827
Lewd.
>>10239873
Double lewd
>>
File: IAmEvilStopLaughing.png (89KB, 296x257px) Image search: [Google]
IAmEvilStopLaughing.png
89KB, 296x257px
>>10239888
(Life is eternal suffering. Make me undead already.)
>>
File: sweat.png (71KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
71KB, 200x176px
>>10239892
That's probably my favorite Gazer pic.
>>
>>10239892
Okay so if I'm following, 97% is master class smug, but 100% is too much that nobody likes?
>>
>>10239892
No, we had full on sex during our session. That was a while ago tho. Still a damn good session.
>>
>>10239888
The anonymous beasts require a sacrifice. They will be paraded around til the energy is drained from her completely
>>
>>10239892
Monster girl X Futa monster girl when?
>>
File: 46648953_p0.jpg (492KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
46648953_p0.jpg
492KB, 800x600px
>>10239892
>she falls to the ground a quivering mess of a slut as her delicate stomach bulged out from the salty delight she was flooded with. smiling happily the ship slut grasped onto the leaving tentacle and pulled it gently towards her face while coiling it around her arm and began to lightly peck and lick clean that which gave a pleasurable ride.
>>
File: 1495860756251.jpg (38KB, 401x534px) Image search: [Google]
1495860756251.jpg
38KB, 401x534px
There will be lolis at the end of this tunnel, I know it.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-07+at+08.05.49).jpg (27KB, 296x237px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-07+at+08.05.49).jpg
27KB, 296x237px
>>10239873
(Are you interested?)

>>10239852
(Well I hope that you enjoy it to the fullest then!)

>>10239892
(I'm not sure if that was a joke or not)
>>
>>10239939
Ask Nina, I think she has Futa Monster girls.
>>
>>10239951
Sorry, no lolis here. Just me.
>>
>>10239274
(I'm back, here my last post)

Lie down?
>Wow … was she aware that laying down was a guy favorite position? All the pleasure and most on the work resting on the woman hips. But above this why he was so sure that she was going to have sex with him. He was unable to think straight anymore and hence like an obedient puppy he did like she asked him, he lied down.
I’m sorry my dear Maki, I will do as you ask.
>He said while lifting his head up to admire the soft curves of her body, it was a torture to not caress those breasts or to lay kisses on her soft tummy, but was sweet torment it was …
Please teach me how to be a proper gentleman worth of you.
>Worth of you. How much power he put into that word, how much control he gave her with that.
>>
>>10239967
Good enough! Just keep me away from the booze, Guu.
>>
>>10239967
Hey Guu, Boco's back.
>>
>>10239892
I can't wait for a Hakutakus to teach me the secret art of impregnating her.
>>
File: kuroto6.jpg (58KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
kuroto6.jpg
58KB, 854x480px
>>10239951
i could play lolis but i wont
>>
File: 1498601729533.jpg (37KB, 642x402px) Image search: [Google]
1498601729533.jpg
37KB, 642x402px
>>10239993
You're an awful person, anon.
>>
>>10239981
>Drinks off all your booze
Problem solved.

>>10239983
Oh.
>>
File: Gazer (210).jpg (327KB, 827x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (210).jpg
327KB, 827x1059px
>>10239918
I think mine is this even though titty Gazer is somewhat of an abomination.
>>10239922
Now you've understood. Probably the first thing you've gotten right this whole time.
>>10239924
Must've been, I think the last one I did was at least 3+ months ago...
>>10239931
Satan demands a snackrifice. Gotta have the energy sometimes, I did play bongou for a little while.
>>10239939
Who knows, could be fun!
>>10239950
Aww, and she's considerate too! Truly the best in the fleet.
>He pecks the poor, used shipslut on the cheek I. A spot where his cum isn't.
Have a good day now and please a bunch of horny anons!
>>10239954
(Both? You know I live to tease.)
>>10239985
If I pick her up, I know I've got the folder floating around somewhere at least.
>>
>>10239892
With included h̶a̶n̶d̶h̶o̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶r̶i̶a̶g̶e̶ facefucking too.

>>10239954
If I weren't heading out for a movie soon, yeah, smug does terrifying things to my dick. Good things.
>>
>>10240013
Little aliens shouldn't be drinking so much booze, though!
>>
>>10239951
Is Yami Loli enough for you? Because there was one up bread.
>>
File: 1461097872703.png (701KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461097872703.png
701KB, 800x1000px
>>10240014
(okay now I'm off. but before I go have you got this? it showed up while I was looking at a possible new person to play.)
>>
>>10240014
Hmm, seems like such a small difference between the two. I believe that if I'm willing to sit through your mindless yapping for sex then I'd probably do the same for the cat girl. You both got the looks to make up for it at least.
>>
>>10240026
Why not.
>Buuuuurrrrrrps
>Falls over
>>
File: 1498952195732.gif (591KB, 270x288px) Image search: [Google]
1498952195732.gif
591KB, 270x288px
>>10240030
Iunno who that is, but if they possess absolute territory, then I will accept them with open arms.
>>
>>10240014
Oh well, I'll be sure to try to get a session with you if you pick her up. Otherwise I can just do it with another or your monster girls. I'd love to do something with hatter.
>>
>>10240053
Well, at least it's not alcohol poisoning
>>
>>10240014
Like I said before, I think it could work if she operated by succubus rules where the essence in every blast of cum feeds her body and fills her figure out in volume and size.
>>
File: 2HcFcD5.png (1MB, 1548x1918px) Image search: [Google]
2HcFcD5.png
1MB, 1548x1918px
>>10240022
(Ah, well take it easy then. I'm still around for whatever)
>>
File: maki(3).jpg (815KB, 1084x1502px) Image search: [Google]
maki(3).jpg
815KB, 1084x1502px
>>10239968
>Maki looks overjoyed with his response, pouncing on top of him with a burst of repressed lust. She regains her composure fast, getting comfortable on top with her thick legs clamping down on his sides and his cock slipping against her nylon crotch. Her hands grab his shoulders as she gets ready, recalling all she read about
Gladly! Now I don't want you touching. This is your test, your test to see if you're worthy of me after all.
>She starts by grinding, moving backwards and forwards over and over in a steady rhythm. Her rolling hips move further and further, his tip briefly disappearing every time she rolls her hips forward. Her eyes are locked on his, watching his reactions carefully. It was such a rush, wrapping this man around her finger
>>
File: Gazer (123).png (862KB, 1199x857px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (123).png
862KB, 1199x857px
>>10240022
Triple lewd.
>>10240033
(I do, I've actually used it several times when people try to whine! And oh? Who you looking at?)
>>10240047
Oooh, looks like you're already starting down your path to smugness, let's see how long you last, or if you pussy out.
>>10240059
Hatter is more likely to milk you and slowly swallow your seeds though. Hatters reproduce by placing their hats on unsuspecting women, it's not quite the same.
>>10240064
Well, I /do/ have her at varying bust sizes. It still sounds like an interesting session. Idea honestly.
>>
File: kuroto11.png (891KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
kuroto11.png
891KB, 1280x738px
>>10239998
maybe one day but i'm really lazy
>>
>>10240128
(alright! and I was maybe thinking of playing this monoeye.)
>>
>>10240065
I might be up to play with the cat in half an hour or so.
>>
File: Gazer (108).png (333KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (108).png
333KB, 600x500px
>>10240157
>Cute af Manako
(Finally not the only monoeye! Let us spread the good word!)
>>
File: 1495669896199.png (431KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495669896199.png
431KB, 640x478px
>>10240131
Until then
>>
>>10240110
Not touching … as you wish.
>That was a really harsh test, because his fiancée was blessed with a body that asked to be touched. She was soft and full with feminine curves that looked like she was sculpted for enticing men. If nothing else she has enticed him, and so he stifled any desire to touch that curves, his hands were now closed in fist so hard that he could feel his nails pushing against his palm. And while he was trying to not touch her breasts, caress her hips or indulge once again on her plump legs she started riding him, rubbing against his cock and sending him jolt of burning pleasure.
Aaaah …
>He moaned, his gazed veiled, his expression dreaming, his cock under her was getting harder and hotter, throbbing with every stroke of her clad sex.
>>
>>10240128
To be honest with you, I'd only pussy out if there was no light at the end of this tunnel. But I'm afraid if I speak too much about that you'd just revert back to your natural state of being a cocktease. Although knowing you, you'd just do that anyway so I guess it's a package deal or something?
>>
>>10240128
I still think the idea of her starting off as her usual trim and smoll self but ends up milking the guy of his seed so thoroughly that she ends the session about twice her usual size and voluptuous beyond belief is so goddamn hot.
>>
>>10240157
YES. YESSSS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.
>>
File: New Card.png (2MB, 1084x1097px) Image search: [Google]
New Card.png
2MB, 1084x1097px
>>10240169
(No problem, just wave if you're around)
>>
>>10240176
(I really like monoeyes and don't see anyone playing her so I thought why not give it a try.)
>>
>>10240196
You taking recommendations for those vacancies or not? Just curious.
>>
>>10240196
(Are the ones on the top left are available?)
>>
>>10240128
Doesn't matter, I want hatter!
That was totally unintentional but I'm standing by it.
>>
File: a00f8585652a9a2af16b9c87032b4c50.jpg (476KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
a00f8585652a9a2af16b9c87032b4c50.jpg
476KB, 900x1273px
>>10240212
(I have one or two in mind, but if you want to throw one my way I don't mind)

>>10240222
(Z1 and Z3? Yep! They're boys though, but I don't mind playing them as girls if that's your style)
>>
File: 61801099_p0_master1200.jpg (406KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61801099_p0_master1200.jpg
406KB, 728x1000px
"Did somebody order a large deluxe pizza with the optional personal service bundle?"
>>
>>10240243
(that's fine. Do you have discord?)
>>
>>10240243
Any chance of telling us who either of those two might be?
>>
File: Gazer (100).jpg (243KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (100).jpg
243KB, 1000x2000px
>>10240180
It's true, the cockteasing is sorta a package deal. If you're lucky and tenacious though, then you might get something more than teasing, so the hope is definitely out there anon.
>>10240186
But then the question is does she grow taller to match, or does she become a shortstack. Hmm, choices choices. Besides, no one criticizes the idea of a thicc milking dicc. That's just a given.
>>10240199
(Welp. Time to start hypnotizing anons and sending them on rampages to go attack cute monoeyes until MON shows up then.)
>>10240226
Ah, well, unfortunately I'm still working, although at this point barely. As much as it never seems to work out, I'll try to swing by later.
>>
>>10240256
Ananas, Beans and Double Jalapeno?
>>
>>10240243
> Androgynous people
This is my fetish
>>
>>10240256
Uh yes, with the service, please.
>>
>>10240273
Sounds good. Cya later Gazer.
>>
>>10240243
Nah if you got people in mind then that's better than anything I can recommend. Also, sorry for all the questions, but are two 2 traps?
>>
>>10240256
Oh cool, thanks for getting here so fast, I'm sure traffic was bad. Do you have my drink in the car by chance?
>>
File: maki(19).jpg (726KB, 1011x2164px) Image search: [Google]
maki(19).jpg
726KB, 1011x2164px
>>10240178
>Maki then switches it up, moving her hips in tight circles and knocking his length from side to side. She was fascinated by his reactions, keeping a close eye on them so she can better learn how to dominate men
I can't believe my fiancee is looking at me with such lecherous.. beastly eyes.. You clearly have a lot to learn!
>She openly flaunts what he's missing, her hands sliding up her legs and squeezing them, to her stomach, to her covered breasts. She lifts them up by the bottom, letting them bounce as she releases them. But she doesn't stop there, reaching back to play with her bra. They were going to drop, if only she'd let go of the straps
>>
>>10240273
I think it'd be better for her size to be divvied up between her height and her figure. If all the essence just went to filling out her chest, then she'd probably end the night as some disgusting titcow with an abnormally small looking body in comparison.
>>
>>10240273
Hmm, well last time we talked I seemed to get you excited for a session by just talking to you about it. So I guess first impressions are important, I'm a bored asshole so I'll try. You cook or anything?
>>
>>10240268
(I don't really give it out too much...I prefer to RP in thread)

>>10240269
(Hehe...that's a secret, Anon)

>>10240284
(They're cute, aren't they?)

>>10240291
(Oh I don't mind! I enjoy hearing what people like. They are prim and prime shotas)
>>
>>10240196
I'm up for it now, unless you want to bring out the shotas since those seem popular right now.
>>
File: Gazer (20).png (768KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (20).png
768KB, 900x950px
>>10240290
Peace out cub scout.
>>10240348
Now that's a proper answer, everything looks better when it's in proportion, but with random growing like that, you're bound to have some...interesting moments.
>>10240349
I'm always excited to hear fresh and new ideas. But you can never seem to take the smug that goes with it. Like I said last time, I started here with being dumb and comfy with cooking. I love to do it, it's calming and serene, especially baking.

Unfortunately I've gotta dash for the time being, should probably help at least get something done today.
>>
File: 1495245256866.jpg (115KB, 396x502px) Image search: [Google]
1495245256866.jpg
115KB, 396x502px
>>10240370
Oh it's fine, you test your people out first and if I catch you later I'll give my recommendations if you still want them. Also those shotas are awfully cute, what can an Anon like me do with them?
>>
File: 58624794_p38.jpg (141KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58624794_p38.jpg
141KB, 1000x1000px
>>10240370
How cute~!
>>
>>10240412
See you later Gazer, hopefully we can actually do the DP in the Park session we talked about if you remember it.
>>
>>10240335
I’m sorry my dear Maki but your body is such a lure, I swear even a saint would feel tempted.
>He said, while shivering due of the pleasure of her still clad sex grinding against his cock and the mix of humiliation and desire in wanting to touch her, he was trying to plea to the most rational parts of his brain but under such teasing his head felt more and more like someone had drown it in a syrupy hot molasse which was setting every of his nerves aflame.
>And as an added injury she was keeping showing him how much he was missing by not touching her, and refuting him even the pleasure of see her bosom free from her bra, to at least feast his eyes over the unclad sight of her nipples, he was already wondering which shade of pink they were or how big and pointy they will look or feel in his mouth.
Don’t touch her …
>He whispered trying to subdue such thoughts.
Don’t touch her …
>The words coming out of his mouth like a mantra, his hands opening and closing trying to disperse the energy flowing into them.
>>
>>10240370
(Gotcha, I understand. Mind starting us off? )
>>
File: 61617443_p4_master1200.jpg (266KB, 655x900px) Image search: [Google]
61617443_p4_master1200.jpg
266KB, 655x900px
>>10240279
"All of the above, yes. Gonna let me in to fulfill the rest?"
>Her head cranes up towards him, face even, despite the makeshift push-up effect his order provides to her comical chest.

>>10240289
"I'll let myself in, then."
>Before he can draw a breath in, the delivery woman barrels past him and into the housing complex. The box is slung onto a countertop to her left, and undoes her top, relinquishing the confines of a burgeoning bosom.

>>10240296
"Yes, it's in the car, my hands are a little full as you can see."
>She shrugs her shoulders, hoisting up the cardboard box for him to take ahold of.
"If you could be so kind."
>>
File: Gazer (124).png (1MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer (124).png
1MB, 960x640px
>>10240435
I most assuredly do.
>>
>>10240406
(Sure, I don't mind. She's a bit of a curiosity though, so if you want to give me a minute I can write something)

>>10240416
(Hehe, I see. You can do just about anything you'd like to them, I don't mind!)

>>10240417
(Wah! Hey there!)

>>10240462
(Sure, what did you have in mind, if I might ask first?)
>>
>>10240468
Please by any means come here, I'm going to fetch the money for the bill and your tip. Just put the pizza over that table.
>>
>>10240483
Get back to work nerd.
>>
>>10240488
Well if you're okay with it sure. I got time.
>>
>>10240488
>Anything I'd like.
>sweatinganon.jpg

W-wew, I'm afraid I'm still drawing a blank here. What kind of sessions do you usually have with them?
>>
File: 55632851_p0.jpg (214KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
55632851_p0.jpg
214KB, 768x1024px
>>10240488
Hi! Don't mind me much, I just like calling cute things as I see them!
>>
File: 1450076161559.jpg (626KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450076161559.jpg
626KB, 768x1024px
>>10239132
Just got home from buying crash bandicoot and a silver chariot SAS figure. Sup anon?
>>
>>10240468
Right, of course! Sorry. I use to work as a driver a few years ago so I know the pain that comes with the job.
>He took the pizza box from her
Awesome thank you!

We use to carry these huge bags that held everything inside it.

What was my damage again?
>>
>>10240488
(Nothing special, maybe some nympho twins who want to drain me dry. possibly they fight over who gets creampied first. What are your kinks?)
>>
File: efea633a4928ceba3625ae41a58fddeb.jpg (557KB, 733x1000px) Image search: [Google]
efea633a4928ceba3625ae41a58fddeb.jpg
557KB, 733x1000px
>>10240519
(Hehe, it's no problem. I always enjoy some fun with a magical cat)
>On a brisk summer afternoon, the path to Wonderland was serene. Sun shone through the tree tops casting comfortable shade on top of wandering mens' heads. The effect wore on the monsters who inhabited the region, none more so than the Cheshire Cat, who relaxed on her favored branch front down. Her chin was parked on top of crossed arms as she watched and waited for lonely men patrolling below.

(Hope that's okay for a starter, they're sometimes rocky)
>>
File: maki(11).jpg (1MB, 2053x1511px) Image search: [Google]
maki(11).jpg
1MB, 2053x1511px
>>10240436
>After so much teasing it looks like she's about to give him a reward. She has a genuine smile on her face, and the lacy bra is peeling away from her flushed, glistening skin little by little. But before it falls away and reveals her hard nipples she falls forward, pressing her body flat against his own. The bra is still stuck to her, covering up what he desires the most. And now her smooth midriff is pressing down on his length, her body sliding back and forth. Their sweat makes the movement easy, her obscene body gliding over his
I hope you weren't expecting anything.. This is training after all.
>Her genuine smile twists into a devilish, unladylike grin. Their faces are getting closer and closer, their lips only inches apart. But she remains in control, remaining just out of reach. He couldn't even tilt his head forward and kiss her by "accident"
>>
File: 61801099_p2_master1200.jpg (433KB, 900x890px) Image search: [Google]
61801099_p2_master1200.jpg
433KB, 900x890px
>>10240499
"Yup yup."
>A demure nod is offered before she toes through the doorway, grease-soaked box gingerly set onto worn faux-mahogany. Freed from the load, she rests against the adjacent wall, eyes tracking his movement.
"Take your time by all means, but the sooner this is performed, the better."

>>10240574
"Pizza and service included totals to about $70.34, sir. More than half entails the service that you ticked, I won't ask for it until it's properly rendered however."
>Her eyes sneak a glance below his waist before she's off to her car, a pile of a Toyota, grey paint starved of luster, cloth upholstery worn. The door's swung ajar and his drink snatxhed from the aftermarket cupholder, straw capped off by the paper covering. She struts herself back up to the doorstep.
"Here's your drink!"
>>
>>10240643
(It's fine, all you need to do is set the scene)
>The young man wandering through the forest wasn't so appreciative of the warm sunlight on his head. Mostly because where he had been previously it had been winter at night. He tried to remember just how he got here, he was walking home after an unsuccessful day of bartering at the market and for some reason he had gotten lost. He looked around at this strange, unearthly landscape. at his feet were strangely shaped flowers and in the trees were odd fruits that reminded him of...no they couldn't be. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw someone, or something in the tree. Seeing no other alternative he called out.
Um...hello?
>>
>>10240528
(Oh there's a bunch of scenes. They sort of wander the landscape, doing their job scouting. Admirals and fellow sailors are the most common, I think. I also use them with females a lot too. Double teaming is fun!)

>>10240540
(Hehe...I suppose you'd have to call yourself cute then, wouldn't you? Did you want to play today? I have these two ready and waiting, or another sword if you're interested)

>>10240589
(I don't really have any that scream off the top of my head. Here, I'll start us off with something, if that's alright, though I wasn't sure if you wanted male or female.)
>Monday afternoon came around once again and for the German destroyer twins Max and Lebe, it meant inspection. Their depraved Admiral had made it a routine to call them up at the time when most other ships were out on their own missions, if not repairing. Closing the door behind him, Max joined the silver haired sibling in front of their commander's desk, and saluted.
"Reporting in, sir."
"We're here!"
>>
>>10240708
Oh no I like them as males, I suppose I'm just uncertain if as males they only play with females.
>>
>>10240663
Such a devil in the body of an angel …
>He whispered, saying that he was unhappy was like saying that the ocean was wet. Her midriff rubbing against his cock was surprising pleasant but not being able to feel her naked breast even against his chest or to kiss her was … painful, his arms were literally shaking with the huge of touching her, he didn’t know how much he could hold himself, he was a man not a statue … he feared that sooner he would end up touching her or even worse cum under her stimulation.
Now I understand Tantalus and his punishment, you are harsh like an ancient goddess dear Maki … but …
>He moaned and squirmed pleasure rushing from his head to his loin.
I will … aaah … endure …. For … I desire nothing like I want you now …
>>
>>10240256
Personal service bundle? That's odd, I don't remember ordering that... Eh, must have come with the coupon I used, and I didn't notice it. Oh well!
>>
>>10240678
Well when I placed the order, it had an option that included, "Service with a smile". I wasn't to sure what it was so I just clicked it anyway. We never had that option so I was curious.

But since you've been so cool, I guess it was worth it.
>He said, being completely ignorant of what he asked for.
Awesome, thanks, I'm trying to cut off beer for at least a month, so soda has been a horrible substitute. Actually, I don't even want it, do you want it? It just came with the package.

So $70 huh... Here's a $100. Keep it, all you bud.
>>
>>10240643
Great, now I want to fuck that cat too.
>>
File: maki(23).jpg (110KB, 576x602px) Image search: [Google]
maki(23).jpg
110KB, 576x602px
>>10240806
(Sorry but I have to run for a moment. I might be back in an hour or so.)
>>
File: 56990764_p0.png (414KB, 1200x1320px) Image search: [Google]
56990764_p0.png
414KB, 1200x1320px
>>10240708
Oh~? A witty one, I see! Maybe not today but I won't lie and say I'm not looking forward to playing with my brother once again sometime. Of course, meeting two new friends would be fun too! Until then, keep being cute!
>>
>>10240708
(Males preferred but its fine. Thanks love)
Good! At ease.
>The commander's hand shankingly reached out for his morning coffee. His been tense for some time now and needed so relief.
What's on the agenda today?
>He asked
Max, can you grab the creamer please?
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-07+at+07.56.10).jpg (115KB, 330x938px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-07+at+07.56.10).jpg
115KB, 330x938px
>>10240689
>Gazing down on her spotted prey, the Cheshire Cat's lucid smile grew ever wider. Her blindingly white teeth sparkled in the dark shade above. An unsuspecting man had wandered just into field as she planned, as always happened in this world twisted by desire. From atop her perch, the cat arched her back inward and pushed the front half of her torso upwards in a gigantic yawn. The summer heat was so tiring to monsters, but it had the most likely intended effect of showing off her swaying bosom confined within a frilly, checkered dress. She fell to the side and dangled off the branch upside down, suspending herself by her legs. Curiously, not her hair nor her dressed seemed to be effected by gravity. Still grinning as large as possible, she answered his greeting.
Greetings there, human kind
Have you come this way to unwind?
So many men lost in the wood,
so far away from their neighborhood.
To those unfamiliar with this place,
gone from theirs without a trace,
I'm the one you want to see,
to help you solve this mystery.
Welcome to Wonderland, home of desire -
Pleasures which you'll find none higher.
>At the end of her soliloquy, the woman phases out of existence, and reappears on a rock embedded in the nearby hillside.

>>10240829
(It's an addictive feeling)
>>
>>10240923
(You wouldn't mind another anon, right?)
>>
>>10240880
(Take your time, I'll try to be here)
>>
>>10240923
>The young man was very confused. Who was this strange woman dressed so...unusually. Anon had quickly looked away from her swaying breasts. He rubbed his eyes as he saw her hair defy gravity, perhaps she was some kind of jester? That would explain her unusual dress and the strange rhyming. He tried to mentally sort out what she was saying.
Pleasure? Wonderland? I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about. I just need to find a way home.
>He gasps when he sees her disappear and then reappear on the rock. Now he got a better look at her he saw she was a
A cat...lady? I must be dreaming.
>>
>>10240896
(Ehehe~ Alrighty then, take care! Hope to see you soon)

>>10240898
(Wonderful~! The way they're meant to be played)
"Ja, Admiral."
>The auburn haired boy retracted his hand to his side and made haste towards the man's personal refrigerator. While he was gone, Lebe bounced up and down on his heels, eagerly awaiting the afternoon's activities. He strolled up to the end of the desk and fell forward, covering the surface with his arms.
"Ahhh can't we get on with it already? I'm pent up!"
>By now Max had returned, and seeing his brother in such a fashion, sauntered up behind him and gave him a thorough slap on the back of the head.
"Lebe, decorum."
"Oh come on, Max!"
"Be respectful."
>He walked around to his Admiral and popped open the top of the creamer, offering to pour it for him.
"One shots, or two?"
>>
Last
>>
Page 10.

New thread:
>>10241040
>>10241040
>>10241040
>>10241040
>>10241040
>>10241040
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 183

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.