[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Keep Hydrated Edition Pastebin: p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 135

File: Buns hug for KEEPS.png (968KB, 3500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Buns hug for KEEPS.png
968KB, 3500x3500px
/ZTG/ - Zootopia General: Keep Hydrated Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/10047627
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/10047627

Current TT Theme: Bad Weather [[SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE TODAY]]
More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
>>
coose
>>
Goodnight /ztg/ Happy TT!

I might make a thing of this, using some element of the current theme to write the next chapter.
This chapter while not focused on it, does contain bad weather, and some smutty lewding.

The A Fox Tribe’s Rabbit Chapter 4:
https://pastebin.com/kCiEkVv1

Hope you will enjoy it!

Little creator note regarding this chapter [SPOILER ALERT] :
The main focus is bath, I made a lot of research on this theme before writing the chapter, because it varies from culture to culture.
Based on the fact that I used yurts, you might’ve guessed that I wanted to portray Fox culture somewhat close to ancient Mongolian tribes.
However based on the information I found Mongolians did not bath. I have to put out the disclaimer tag here, that all the following information is based on light quick googleing, not thorough research. So it may not be accurate, and you shouldn’t believe me.
But according to one source, mongolians believed that rivers are controlled by serpents that would grow angry if they would cleam themselves with their water, and sully their rivers.
And since in the original story by Boney_M portrayed Nick having no problem washing himself in a river, I decided that while interesting, this cultural trait should be ignored, and replaced with something else.
I have looked over Vikings, Native American, African Tribal and prehistoric civilization customs regarding bathing, and deciding to do some small combination, regarding the treatment of hot springs. While many cultures threat such places are sacred healing grounds, some simply openly used the benefit of it.
So in my story, a spring is adopted as a temple for a godess that is also a communal bath.

That's all for now, I need to go to sleep, but I'll look forward to read any opion in the morning!
Goodnight /ztg/!
>>
File: 1484446790304.jpg (85KB, 1280x273px) Image search: [Google]
1484446790304.jpg
85KB, 1280x273px
Who has the best style, and why is it Nick?
>>
File: 1495341772019.jpg (2MB, 2560x2928px) Image search: [Google]
1495341772019.jpg
2MB, 2560x2928px
So absolutely legit question:

Do you think that mixed species relationships/marriages would be accepted in Zootopia?

Would pred-prey relationships?

Because while we have Bucky & Pronk as a confirmed couple, and they are technically different species, they're similar enough that most wouldn't bat an eye.
>>
File: jacknickselfie.jpg (247KB, 1017x1920px) Image search: [Google]
jacknickselfie.jpg
247KB, 1017x1920px
>>
File: SleepTightBunner!1.png (517KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SleepTightBunner!1.png
517KB, 1280x1200px
>>10057400
Sleep tight bunner!
>>
>>10057411
Second from left Nick is best Nick
>>
>>10056826
>You got me so good with this! It was a ton of fun, and I had a blast doing it!

I'm glad you liked it! I thought it would be funny to take a script already designed to make a place look weird but inviting, then make it about this weird but inviting place. And some of that stuff matched up pretty well with your character in the threads.

>You'll have to tell me what you think, too!

I thought it was hilarious! You sounded really similar to the actual readthrough at a lot of points, particularly the traffic segment, the Snarlbucks ad, and the last few paragraphs. In some ways I think you were actually better, though. You emphasized the crazy parts of the writing in really funny ways, while the actual podcast is more meh about them. Which is the point, but still. Thank you for reading it!

If you liked that kind of absurd comedic writing, listen to a few episodes of Night Vale! That was one of the least crazy episodes, all things considered.
>>
>>10057432
Yes, and probably more so than here in real life. What we've seen of Zootopia is pretty progressive.

But just like in real life, I'd imagine there are individuals and groups that still resist that sort of thing.
>>
Please help me. I'm actually considering putting a photo of Nick on my Laptop, wrapping it in blankets, and cuddling it until I fall asleep.

Fucking help. I know it won't let me breathe his musk and fall asleep after hours of rough sex, but it'll help with the pain at least.
>>
>>10057432
Maybe, and hell no.

It's kind of the point of the movie that even though they're all mixed together, there's still a lot of tension between predators, prey, and probably megafauna. Undoubtedly there are some who legitimately don't care, and there are pred-prey relationships, but they're probably not well regarded by the majority, not valid in some societies, and outright illegal in others.
>>
File: 1435335095241.jpg (17KB, 227x226px) Image search: [Google]
1435335095241.jpg
17KB, 227x226px
>>10057411
>Style
>Untucked hawiian shirt with tie
Has anyone unironically done this?
>>
File: 1462533244.jyunintoiro_ニック.jpg (159KB, 907x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462533244.jyunintoiro_ニック.jpg
159KB, 907x1280px
>>10057514
Do it anon
>>
>>10057432
I think that depends on the company they're in, also the times I suppose. I feel like most of the time it would be pretty well accepted or tolerated but during the nighthowler incident I am certain they would be under some pretty damn heavy strain. Parents, family members and friends worried bout their loved ones and all that.
>>
>>10057537
Lasseter, maybe. Some of these styles look like they were based on his shirts.
>>
>>10057537
No one outside of a Margaritaville and less that five deep.
>>
>>10057550
God damn he looks hot.

All the fucking greentexts and pictures in the world can't make him real. I've been up for more than 24 hours just because I'm posting in this thread.

HELP.
>>
File: foxxo.jpg (89KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
foxxo.jpg
89KB, 880x587px
I'm having Pack St. withdrawals, so I have some questions about Roommates... if anybody knows.

Weaver was going to review/edit everything from the beginning for errors,etc. Did that happen yet?

I've heard its very "standalone" from FNAF, but does it have the living-animatronic-animal-thing going on? I'll just skip it if so...
>>
File: image.png (58KB, 683x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58KB, 683x675px
not really a story as much as it is moments that i was happy to write

here's my TT sub

https://pastebin.com/JhuMs2ep
>>
>>10057411
Not picking but, untucked patterned shirt, tie and slacks IS a style, which means they are all the same.
The choice here is best colouration.
Personally, I like #1, plain shirt, relatively plain tie, neutral pants.
#3 and 6 are similar, but the red shirt accentuates his fur colour.
All personal choice.
>>
1/3 TT green. "It's Hot Enough"

>It was supposed to have been a beautiful day.
>The forecast at the start of the week had claimed it would have been a pleasant 78 degrees, mildly cloudy, and zero chance of rain.
>Of course, that was before the heating coils on Sahara Wall had burst their containment and began leaking all that heat indiscriminately. Couldn't shut them down or else the biting cold of Tundra's would freeze them over and screw it all up, making it that much harder to restart the system once it was fixed. Couldn't shut down the cooling of the Tundra side of the wall either, or else what was there to keep the heating coils from melting?
>So, for the first time in a long time, Zootopia was facing yet another artificial heat-wave. Made all the worse by the Rainforest District's scheduled over-watering and the city's proximity to the coast.

>And so what should have been a nice day on the beat turned into a day at hell's own spa.
>"I can't believe Chief sent us home."
>"He sent half the department home, Fluff. Call volume dropped like a rock. Not even the bad guys feel like doing anything today."
>Nick and Judy lay at opposite ends of the couch, both in naught but their undergarments and seriously thinking of removing even those. Nick had one leg dangling over the top of the couch and the other hanging off the side, with Judy spread out between them. She held her ears straight out, as having them tucked beneath her as she lay was just another torturous source of heat.
>For both, the closeness was unbearable and did nothing for their relief from the sweltering, broiling heat, but neither had the energy to move.
>"Carrots."
>"What?"
>"I will cook dinner for a year if you shave me right now."
>"That doesn't sound like something I can do without moving."
>"Two years."
>"Hard pass."
>>
>>10057582
>>10057585
>>
>>10057678
It's basically a universe swap plus fish out of water story. Live animals, human animatronics, human in the mix, etc. There are a bunch of comics done of the story that are decent if you feel like tracking them down.
>>
>>10057433
He's just doing that to piss off Judy.
>>
>>10057715
>Much to her dismay, she felt him moving, felt his bushy tail and furry body rubbing insufferably over her legs. She looked down her body at him and saw him peeling off his shirt. With a bit of repositioning, he managed to drag his boxers off as well, and they joined the rest of his clothing on the floor.
>"Sweet, temporary relief."
>"Nick, we're in front of a window."
>"Let the otter across the street look, I don't care. This feels mildly better than five seconds ago, you should try it."
>"I repeat: in front of a window."
>"If the bad guys are too hot to rob and steal, I guarantee you everybody's too hot to notice a naked bunny on the eleventh floor."
>She only thought about it for a brief moment before deciding thinking about it anymore took too much effort, something of precious little supply in this sapping heat.
>"Help me, then," she said without an iota of sultriness or suggestion. As matter of fact as she could have said it, not for trying at all to discourage him but for simply not even considering the possibility of anything further in the searing, wet heat.
>With considerable effort, she slipped her tank-top over her head and ears, feeling it stick like syrup to her fur. She felt Nick's claws drag down her waist and catch on her underwear's waistband, and without a word, he slid them off and tossed them to the ground before laying back down again.
>The freedom from clothing was a welcome relief, but as she soon found out, it was indeed temporary.
>"You oversold it. This feels only slightly better."
>He only groaned out something like a laugh, and the two of them fell into silence again, feeling the heat wash over them. Without clothing, Judy's relief certainly was not what she had been hoping for. Then again, it sure wasn't worse.
>>
>>10057742
>Until she felt something fluffy flicking and gently flailing. Nick's tail touched her left foot then danced over to the inside of her right thigh. He trailed it over the tuft of fur upon her chest, down her stomach before moving it even further down to--
>"Nicholas Piberius Wilde, you must be out of your mind if you think I'm going to do anything that even remotely resembles physical exertion in this heat."
>"I have no idea what you're talking about."
>She sighed with a huff but did not move nor make any attempt to stop what he was doing. Little doting touches here and there, his tail flitting whimsically about as if with a mind of its down, and she hated him because she was hot enough and the heat he was adding with poofy tail rubbing all over her was the absolute worst,but all the while a different though familiar heat began to rise and she didn't want it now but she didnt want it to stop either, for the heat wave crashing through the city was now second to the things Nick was doing and please do not stop, just please--
>Judy reached out quick as a bullet and snatched his tail, earning a yelp from him.
>"Just remember," she said, braving his scorching body heat to climb atop him. She settled across his hips and stomach. "You wanted this."
>"Heat wave, tornado, flood," he said, smiling that toothy smile. "I can't think of a time when I wouldn't want this."

t. toga
>>
>>10057678
Mike Schmidt, the security guard from the first game, somehow winds up in a world full of anthro animals.

He winds up in an apartment complex where he befriends and rooms with four different sets of the Fazbear animatronics from the first and second games, only they're real.

Humans are essentially that world's furry fandom, so the pizzeria chains have human animatronics. No ghosts, just incredibly awful programming.

>You never find out how the Schmidts swap worlds.
>Mike also never got to bone any of the Chicas or Bonnies.
>>
File: Zootopia sheep-wolf.png (313KB, 681x472px) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia sheep-wolf.png
313KB, 681x472px
>>10057432
This sheep/wolf couple sitting together in the bottom image does show us a subtle hint that pred/prey relationship might be a thing in Zootopia. I think i read somewhere too that someone ask Byron during a Q&A if interspecies relationships were a thing in Zootopia and he said yeah. Now, how acceptable these relationships are in the society is open for discussion
>>
>>10057785
Or Freddys, or Foxys.
>>
>>10057808
So is the wolf a she?

Or are they gay sheepdogging it?
>>
>>10057830
No idea, could be an ewe under all that fluff and not quite a close enough look at the pupper to discern gender.
>>
>>10057678
>Weaver was going to review/edit everything from the beginning for errors,etc. Did that happen yet?
He's done enough to start posting a chapter a day.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/11250126
>>
>>10057830
I don't know. Might be a gay, lesbian or straight couple for all I know. Differentiating between male and female animals in Zootopia is pretty tricky
>>
File: michaelxx2.png (141KB, 1107x1584px) Image search: [Google]
michaelxx2.png
141KB, 1107x1584px
Just re-shilling my flute/guitar piece for the night crowd:

"A Night in Tundratown:"

https://soundcloud.com/michaelxx22/a-night-in-tundratown

A snowstorm has blown through Zootopia, and the frozen Tundratown is hit the hardest. Judy watches from the safety of her apartment, wrapped in Nick's arms.
>>
File: 3 little pigs.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3 little pigs.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>10057868
Very butch looking ewe if it is.

I know, model reusing, and if anything Bellwether is the outlier, but still. There was a second female pig model that was different than the Swinton one, surely a ewe model wouldn't have been that difficult.
>>
>>10057966
How the fuck is that Zebra holding that
>>
>>10058031
With magnets.
>>
File: Bun_Nera_2.png (457KB, 1482x2046px) Image search: [Google]
Bun_Nera_2.png
457KB, 1482x2046px
say something nice about this bun
>>
File: 1479428986075.png (491KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1479428986075.png
491KB, 480x451px
>>10056304
>>10057400
>>10057715
>>10057742
>>10057764
Greens from Toga and Armasyll and a new chapter of AFTR. My cup runneth over.
>>
>>10058055
Probably only exacerbated an existing downward spiral of a dying empire, rather than being solely responsible for it.
>>
File: VRbitBadWeather.jpg (18KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitBadWeather.jpg
18KB, 199x199px
Reposting for the new thread!

Its Thematic Thursday!

Bad Weather Edition!

Who doesn't love a bit of rain? Well... this is way more than a bit. In fact, its pouring! Not only that, but I hear there's a blizzard in TundraTown, a heatwave in Savannah Central, a sandstorm in Sahara Square, a monsoon in the Rainforest District, a dust bowl in the Meadowlands, a solar flare in the Nocturnal District, and Outback Island is being engulfed by a swarm of venomous flying tarantuscorpipedes! Which is common for Outback Island actually...

The weather outside may be frightful, but the threads are so delightful! So if you have a fic you'd like me to blind read, let me know, let me know, let me know!

>>10057166
Added! I'll be getting to it tonight! Super excited to read my first piece by you!

>>10057400
Hello buddy! I totally forgot to ask-- did you want me to give you a blind read of this?

Sleep tight!

>>10057475
I'll have to check Night Vale out! It was a ton of fun to do, and reminds me a lot of my Noir project-- which, fingers crossed, should be out very soon!

>>10057685
Hello buddy! Want me to add this to my reading list?

>>10057715
>>10057742
>>10057764
Ooh! A TT Green! Would you like me to add this to my reading list, or read this over Greentext Theater?

>>10057905
Everyone should listen to this! Its wonderful!
>>
>>10058055
They wouldn't play a violin while Rome burned down to the ground.
>>
>>10058055
Wouldstabtodeathwithmyfellowsenators/10
>>
File: Nick-looks-excited.png (449KB, 457x530px) Image search: [Google]
Nick-looks-excited.png
449KB, 457x530px
>>10058056
Also the bittersweet green that I'm think Whiskey did.
Threads have been wonderful today.
>>
File: VRbitrainyday.jpg (20KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitrainyday.jpg
20KB, 199x199px
Also,

A NEW TALE HAS EMERGED FROM THE URN OF STORIES FROM FAR AWAY!

Zootopia has ousted its undesirables, and Judy's family cannot bear the shame of the two. Exiled in their cabin in the woods, they realize that they've begotten something terrible... and so they must get rid of it. But will they be able to clean away their guilt? Will their past deeds be burnt within their minds forever? Find out in Ashes, by Raccoonfag!

Text here:
archiveofourown.org/works/11269308

Blind read through here:
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/ashes

A radio broadcast by a bunny in a headset. What's the news at 9? Where do you go to get to the Meadowlands? Is anyone on this frequency? Find out in... Untitled, by anonymous!

Text here:
pastebin.com/Rs4TDcQe

Blind read through here:
https://soundcloud.com/comicanon/untitled
>>
>>10058111
JULIUS CAESAR WAS NOT THE ONLY ROMAN EMPEROR YOU FUCKING PLEB
>>
one of your autists escaped and is shitposting in the star fox thread, can you guys do something about that?
>>
>>10058055
pathetic and weak-willed.
>>
>>10058076
I heard there's a pred dick typhoon bearing down on you, Comic!
Strange thing too, it seems to be concentrated to a 5 square foot area too.
>>
>>10058145
Don't worry, we'll take care of it.
>>
>>10058076
Sure Comic. The greentext theater's new to me, so why not that one?
>>
>>10058158
thanks
>>
>>10057808
The upper left image with the pup and the wolf is pretty cute. They look like members of the herd walking together with the sheeps
>>
File: 1497970966049.png (62KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497970966049.png
62KB, 540x600px
>>10058145
Have you tried telling him to stop?
>>
Someone please write a comfy Greentext about cuddling with Finnick after cumming inside him.

If that sounds like a challenge, then good! That's why I picked him.
>>
>>10058215
That's really freaking cute.
>>
>>10058162
>Greentext Theater

Someday this needs to involve puppets.
>>
>>10058145
sure thing tots
we will dispatch police at once
>>
>>10058234
why don't you write it yourself
>>
>>10057808
Maybe a nod to Arashi no Yoru ni?
>>
>>10058055
He got dubs.
>>10058111
Thank god this got trips.
>>
>>10058145
There's a starfox thread???
>>
File: 1461963095894.png (604KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461963095894.png
604KB, 1600x1200px
>>10058156
Rude.

>>10058162
Awesome! Once it gets screencapped, I'll add it to the theater!

And if you ever want to join, you could come onto Greentext Theater as a greentext reader yourself, or read a short story!

>>10058255
YES IT DOES!!!
>>
File: 1465598447157.png (1MB, 1594x669px) Image search: [Google]
1465598447157.png
1MB, 1594x669px
>>10057966
With two hooves and an armpit?
>>
>>10057785
Are you saying this Mike character never slept with any of them?
This character, that was forced to move into a building with a host of characters, and goes on a journey of self-improvement and builds the relationships he has with all of his new neighbors, never has sex with a single one of them?
>>
>>10058055
fucking ugly shitty OC
>>
>>10058326
It's not really a journey of self-improvement. He's got a pretty serious saviour complex.
>>
>>10058326
He gets close with one of the Chicas, and one of the Bonnie's clearly wants to jump his bones because humans are her fetish, but no.

He never actually settles down with anyone.

>>10058331
Calm down Michael.
>>
>>10058318
Thats not a nice thing to say about mother nature.
>>
>>10057764
Fantastic. Horribly hot, sticky, and wet in the worst possible way, but fantastic nonetheless
>>
>>10058145
>>10058302
Yeesh, from what I've seen, it's a back and forth with one guy saying that 64 was a good game, and everyone else ripping it apart.

I can find SF babes somewhere else; I'd rather avoid that drama if I can help it.
>>
>>10058281
I'll be really surprised if it is. I always saw Arashi no Yoru ni as a hidden gem that barely anyone would know about
>>
>>10058055
still waiting on those updates
>>
>>10058318
>letting other people hear my voice

UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>10058364
>>10058367
I was making a point.
It just sounds like Weaver has got a record of setting up a dating VN scenario where the MC gets the bad end every single time.
>>
>>10057808
We see predator/prey racism alive in many characters. Rabbits are notoriously racist as Bogo racistly points out.
>>
>>10058326
I wouldn't be surprised if this how Pack Street ends. Its makes sense to leave an ambigious ending for future fanwork and art
>>
File: derpy wolter [kam].jpg (76KB, 815x869px) Image search: [Google]
derpy wolter [kam].jpg
76KB, 815x869px
>>10057685
Komfy.
>>
>>10058408
You're probably the only one.
>>
>>10058145
From their filenames I think they took reaction images from here that they requested and used them to fuck with you guys.
We have a resident troll who goes after people. Don't know if its the same person who doxxes.
Ignore and continue on. They'll run out of steam.
>>
>>10058545
so ?
>>
File: It's Hot Enough.png (195KB, 1024x1269px) Image search: [Google]
It's Hot Enough.png
195KB, 1024x1269px
>>10057715
>>10057742
>>10057764
>TT green. "It's Hot Enough"
here :v

>>10058056
>In the distance, a :v can be seen
>>
>>10058215
This actually brings up a pretty good question: Would a wolf spouse of a sheep need to participate in herd activity regardless of their species. I know Remmy said in Sheepfacts that herds tend to alienate anyone that they see different but I would like to believe that they're progressive and open-minded herds out there like Al's pack.
>>
>>10058598
Arma! Did you like my flute thing? v:
>>
File: naUruetta-berg-huette.jpg (143KB, 800x645px) Image search: [Google]
naUruetta-berg-huette.jpg
143KB, 800x645px
Hi ztg. Posting this again for the new thread. It's a piece about Jack and Skye on vacation in the Alps, going mountain climbing, and running into some bad weather along the way!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/11276106

Be sure to let me know what you think.
>>
File: springjudy.png (166KB, 475x854px) Image search: [Google]
springjudy.png
166KB, 475x854px
hey y'all
give me some requests please?
>>
>>10058694
a silver fox, a red fox, and an otter at disneyland. the otter wearing a mickey mouse hat

please :>
>>
>>10058694
Remmy skydiving
>>
File: isabelle points.png (403KB, 509x677px) Image search: [Google]
isabelle points.png
403KB, 509x677px
Isabelle hanging out with her dad. Nonsexually
>>
>>10058694
Did you do a TT piece?
How about Coffee Lynx and Metal Fox stuck in the coffee shop because of a flood warning?
>>
File: 1456808201108.png (858KB, 734x804px) Image search: [Google]
1456808201108.png
858KB, 734x804px
>>10058694
/r/equesting you do Judy justice and add hips
>>
>>10058694
Honey & Nick, naked in the rain, having a good time. Please, mystery bun.
>>
File: Hot Paws.png (479KB, 1182x1664px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Paws.png
479KB, 1182x1664px
>>10058607
what flute thing

also, i wrote something like
>>10057715
>>10057742
>>10057764
>>10058598
almost a year ago :v imo yours has a better story and scenery, so gg toga(f)
>>
>>10058694
Pack Street-ers singing doo-wop around a trash can fire.
>>
File: The cutest of all badges.png (10KB, 287x417px) Image search: [Google]
The cutest of all badges.png
10KB, 287x417px
>>10058694
Rex drinking a soda in the rain?
>>
>>10058798
the flute thing you commented on when I first posted it, you silly willy

just ctrl-f "michaelxx2"
>>
>>10058694
Now about a WildeHopps lewd? New ones have been pretty rare here lately.
>>
>>10058055
"Friends, Rabbits , Countrymammals, lend me your ears."
(Suddenly) "AAAAGGHH!"
Stabbed in the back with a carrot!
>>
>>10058694
>>10058751
forgot to link
>>
>>10057905
This is actually pretty great, more stuff like this and less shitposting would be fantastic.
>>
>>10058798
I'm not great at writing smut so I don't even bother 99% of the time. Everybody's got something they're good at. You think mine is better in some respects, I think yours is in some respects. I think you'll be hard-pressed to objectively state which story of a pair is the better one giving similar writing level and/or setting.
>>
>>10058076
>Hello buddy! Want me to add this to my reading list?

Sure thing
>>
>>10058694
Judy and Nick naked, sweaty, and sprawled out over a couch exhausted to fuck
>>
File: 984793534635 (1).png (182KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
984793534635 (1).png
182KB, 346x339px
>>10058818
Maybe it wasn't him. I used to always use :v, but when I saw that an actual content creator used it I stopped because I felt like it would have been stepping on toes.
>>
File: cpvobyj.jpg (158KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
cpvobyj.jpg
158KB, 1024x684px
>>10058900
90% of the "shitposting" that people attribute to me isn't me at all. I haven't even been in the threads since last TT, and even longer before that.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, anon!
>>
A bit late but here's a tt.

Collabed with Mead
>>
>>10058935
TUBEFOX !!?
>>
File: 1483733980069.jpg (875KB, 1280x1784px) Image search: [Google]
1483733980069.jpg
875KB, 1280x1784px
>>10058922
>using :v
>>
>>10058818
o, that was me :v I didn't read it 'cause it wasn't posted IN FUCKING TEXT FORMAT >:V
i don't have the bandwidth atm for soundcloud
or youtube
and i heard there's a new Primitive Technology video up, too :v

>>10058922
it's okay friend :v everyone will know who i am by the thing i comment on v: or not
>>
>>10058959
Is a good bun and fox, rock on OJ.
>>
File: tumblr_mhmn3zh76O1qgu2wio1_1280.jpg (79KB, 977x653px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhmn3zh76O1qgu2wio1_1280.jpg
79KB, 977x653px
>>10058969
It's a song, not a story! I'll just fly to your house and play it for you in person.
>>
>>10058959
>More collabing
You're making waves among people man
Good shit, more people should do that
>>
>>10058907
You should totally write about Judy gargling Nick's sweaty nutsack while Isabelle, Violet (Nick's kit) and Rosie worship his sweaty fox cock.
You know, just to see if you can, haha :v
(Don't judge me, bro v:)
>>
>>10058959
Wow, the artwork in this is great. I love the mood it sets.
>>
>>10058959
Oh gosh, I love it! It's so cute.
>>
>>10058959
Oh hey, it's Skye.

Great collab, you two.
>>
>>10058969
I wonder if Primitive Technology has anything for making a modem with mud and twigs. It would be better than what you have at the moment.
>>
>>10058963
Tuuuubbbeeffooxx.
>>
>>10058959
So, real question. What are you supposed to do with fresh coffee? Are you just supposed to hold onto it like and idiot until it cools down?
>>
>>10059138
AAAAAAAH
>>
>>10059141
Drink it like a real man.
>>
>>10059138
>*[Tubes to infinity]*
>>
>>10059141
Sip it
Good coffee is something to savor and enjoy, and the best coffee beans made right is delicious.
And if its not and its shit you dump sugar and milk in it.
>>
>>10059138
Kiiillllll meeeeee......
>>
>>10059218
Why bother with something with such a narrow band of acceptablity? If only hand ground beans by monks in the Himalayas are at all decent, why bother?
>>
>>10058935
You managed to become the Emmanuel Goldstein of ZTG
>>
>>10059242
Even bad coffee is still pretty good.
>>
>>10059242
Cause its also a drug that makes you more focused and happier, and the only withdrawal is a slight headache.
>>
>>10058959
OJ, you should collaborate with Mead more often, this is great!
>>
>>10059258
It's really not. Good coffee is something that can be enjoyed and savoured on it's own. Bad coffee tastes like burned ass no matter how you brew it, so you bury it in milk and sugar.

Or just drink it however you want, up to the drinker really
>>
>>10059264
>the only withdrawal is a slight headache
I think I might drink more coffee than you. Last time I went a couple days without coffee, it was like I had gotten brained by a baseball bat while having a hangover. I couldn't get up without my neck retracting into my shoulders and my vision going white.
>>
>>10059355
Yeah, I've had several cups of coffee every day for the last eighteen years, because if I don't my skull tries to invert.

>>10059347
Cream and sugar is a sin against existence. I'll drink even shitty coffee black.
>>
>>10059347
Milk and sugar makes coffee taste like shit.
Even the worst burned diner coffee is better without that fucking garbage.
>>
Coffee is dangerous to animals.
Would coffee be something other mammals can't enjoy? Would they drink something else?
>>
File: amazing-fox-photos-15.jpg (109KB, 880x583px) Image search: [Google]
amazing-fox-photos-15.jpg
109KB, 880x583px
They told me I could be anything.

So I became a tribble.
>>
>>10059347
>>10059451
Oh boy I sure love it when people express their subjective tastes as objective opinions!
>>
>>10059451
>>10059430
Okay fellow coffee snobs, follow up to how do you like your coffee: how do you brew yours?

I've got a french press that I like as well as a drip brewer (never use it unless I'm making a lot), and am looking at getting a syphon because I like to fuss with things while I'm cooking/brewing.
>>
>>10059138
Nick!
>>
File: the_ball__by_woxys-d3c88kb.jpg (432KB, 844x601px) Image search: [Google]
the_ball__by_woxys-d3c88kb.jpg
432KB, 844x601px
>>10059473
foxes are just the most adorable things
>>
>>10059500
I french press with a grinder.
Also I'm going to add a question on your question. I freeze my beans before grinding them. Is this a good or a bad thing?
>>
File: Skye anal.jpg (190KB, 962x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Skye anal.jpg
190KB, 962x1000px
>>10059518
They sure are...
>>
>>10059511
>>
>>10059543
Oh
my
>>
>>10059500
I'm not a snob.
I drink black coffee. I don't care if it's from a french press, a two decade old pot, a plastic funnel with a wash cloth as a filter, or a $10k coffee machine. It doesn't matter. As long as it's a dark roast that's finely ground, and there's a lot of it, I'll drink it. It doesn't eve matter what kind of beans they are. I just want the caffeine.
>>
>>10059543
Oh hey, it's Skye.

And her lovely derriere.
>>
File: gay.png (317KB, 541x397px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
317KB, 541x397px
>>10059500
Aeropress
>>
>>10059597
Only if you promise to be a better person than you were.
>>
>>10059543
who are you
>>
File: 31003528_4082.jpg (223KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
31003528_4082.jpg
223KB, 600x600px
>>10059500
My daily driver is an aeropress, brewed inverted style. I also have a couple french presses and will stoop to the keurig when I'm running late.

>>10059531
It's not the worst thing. Unless you're really trying to taste the difference between them and fresh beans, they'll make serviceable coffee. For what it's worth the aeropress is also very forgiving of differences in bean quality/age and grind style.
>>
>>10059566
you're a special snowflake
we know
now STFU and FUCK OFF
>>
>>10059607
>>10059643
What's the difference between aeropress and frenchpress?
>>
>>10059639
I think it's FinnickFag.
>>
>>10059670
How is not being picky special?
>>
>>10059717
Because shitstirrer doesn't drink coffee, you're oppressing him and upsetting him.
He'll get tired eventually.
>>
File: rainy doggo.webm (2MB, 513x623px) Image search: [Google]
rainy doggo.webm
2MB, 513x623px
Hey all, never done a webm on 4chan before so hopefully this works. Anyways here's my TT.

http://rainymood.com/
>>
>>10059717
Function over form is the point, I'm thinking. It's fine, I get that. When I'm working outside and it's -30, I just need something hot, so even three day old reboiled pot scrapings will do.
>>
File: 1494576625826.jpg (189KB, 487x491px) Image search: [Google]
1494576625826.jpg
189KB, 487x491px
>>10059757
fucking nice kam
>>
File: 1460743507758.png (568KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1460743507758.png
568KB, 894x894px
>>10059757
Nice
>>
File: true hooves.jpg (206KB, 560x1304px) Image search: [Google]
true hooves.jpg
206KB, 560x1304px
>>10058031

Pfft, look at this guy who doesn't know how hooves work.
>>
File: b61142bccd83fe25ee0bdb5e0d2655d0.jpg (106KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b61142bccd83fe25ee0bdb5e0d2655d0.jpg
106KB, 720x1280px
>>10059689
Aeropress will give you a super clean cup every time - no sediment at all, because the filter is really fine.

But it also does one serving at a time, and it comes out concentrated, like faux-espresso. Typically you dilute it with hot water, like an americano.

It depends on the character of coffee you're looking for, and how much you need to make. Anything more than a couple cups at once, a french press will save you time.
>>
>tfw dripper scrub
>>
File: AeroPress_vs_French_Press-small.png (39KB, 450x1052px) Image search: [Google]
AeroPress_vs_French_Press-small.png
39KB, 450x1052px
>>10059689
This >>10059816
Also, pic related.
>>
File: VRbitcoffee2.jpg (19KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitcoffee2.jpg
19KB, 199x199px
I'm getting called away for some IRL work, but I'll be back as soon as I can!

I'm also looking at this coffee discussion with glee!

>>10058427
No worries then! We'll still be glad to hear your content!

>>10058643
I will be getting to this tomorrow!

>>10058959
Awww! Its lovely!

I love the fact that you're collaborating with so many people, buddy! I hope that you inspire other artists to work with a partner, too!

>>10059757
Kam, its awesome! I love how you've captured so much emotion in her stance! Great job on a first webm!
>>
File: hippier.png (136KB, 489x760px) Image search: [Google]
hippier.png
136KB, 489x760px
>>10058784
this one doesnt make her look like a twig

also probably should have mentioned im streaming whoops
https://piczel.tv/watch/VisiTi
>>
File: DC7I4C4UIAEfcgj.jpg (204KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DC7I4C4UIAEfcgj.jpg
204KB, 846x1200px
Translator anon if you ever tackle this, I'm so sorry already and huge props to you
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>10059141

You're supposed to sip it, Anon. Which is basically just slurping it, but called something classier.
You suck air into your mouth while carefully letting a little coffee in, and the air cools that sip of coffee enough to not burn your mouth.
Also, if you drink a lot of hot coffee (or any other hot beverage) on a regular basis you do become acclimated to it, and able to withstand hotter drinks without burning your mouth.
Combine that heat tolerance with sipping (slurping :) and that's how you successfully drink really hot coffee.
>>
File: IMG_2235.png (631KB, 1600x1241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2235.png
631KB, 1600x1241px
As a tea-drinker, I have no idea what any of this covfefe lingo is.
>>
>>10059430

>because if I don't my skull tries to invert

I feel you, Anon. Caffene withdrawl headaches are no fucking joke.
>>
>>10059141
throw it in to the face of your enemies of course.
>>
File: dt_160310_coffee_cup_800x600.jpg (153KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dt_160310_coffee_cup_800x600.jpg
153KB, 800x600px
I LOVE Coffee
do you love coffee?
>>
>>10059757
This is pretty awesome Kam!!!
>>
File: Too Much Coffee - Nobby.png (23KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
Too Much Coffee - Nobby.png
23KB, 786x618px
>>10059949
tea is fine too
>>
File: shutterstock_249549703.0.0.jpg (632KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_249549703.0.0.jpg
632KB, 1000x667px
coffee is love
coffee is life!
>>
File: coffee_siphon.jpg (54KB, 470x620px) Image search: [Google]
coffee_siphon.jpg
54KB, 470x620px
If you're a total hipster, or this kind of thing appeals to you, you can always go syphon, like the really old days.
>>
>>10059500

I have a terrible confession to make, Anon.
I really like the convenience of the Keurig.
>>
>>10059949
I collect and drink tea, too. It's good for evenings when I want a little (okay, or a lot) of buzz. Puerh is the wood-tasting shit.
>>
File: Kaffeefilter.jpg (340KB, 1075x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kaffeefilter.jpg
340KB, 1075x1000px
fuck zootopia!
this is a coffee thread now!
>>
File: file.png (195KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
195KB, 640x320px
>>10059982
>>
>>10060005
Your confession is noble, and your shame will die here with this thread.

Hand in your secret coffee-drinker badge and gun that all coffee drinkers get and no tea-drinkers know about.
>>
File: a ticket for being a faggot.gif (262KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
a ticket for being a faggot.gif
262KB, 300x281px
>>10060037
anon, we get it your autism is gettin restless.
>>
File: awright.png (23KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
awright.png
23KB, 666x666px
>>10059757

Bretty good!
I don't smoke, so I don't really know - should the ember on the cigarette be varying in brightness?
>>
File: coffee-mug.jpg (83KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-mug.jpg
83KB, 1000x636px
Have a Cup of Coffee RIGHT NOW!
>>
File: 1498160236824.gif (2MB, 307x278px) Image search: [Google]
1498160236824.gif
2MB, 307x278px
>>10059982
>>10059986
>>10060037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVTQHiAQRA
>>
>>10060098
cuck
>>
File: 56829363_p0.jpg (72KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
56829363_p0.jpg
72KB, 750x750px
>>
>>10060116
nuoh my god that's cute
>>
File: coffee.jpg (159KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
159KB, 1024x1024px
more coffee
>>
File: snsnsnrrrrrrrrrrrrffffffffffff.png (32KB, 1128x1104px) Image search: [Google]
snsnsnrrrrrrrrrrrrffffffffffff.png
32KB, 1128x1104px
>>10059500
I just frenchpress or drip, grabbed a chemex and a baratza encore to grind. The drip's good when I'm slamming the cups to draw or something

I've got some local places I'm trying out for beans, it's dope
>>
File: coffee-cups.jpg (372KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-cups.jpg
372KB, 1024x771px
beautiful
isn't it?
>>
How do the members of the ZPD take their coffee?
Clawhauser is a mochachino manlet. If it's not sweet, it's not for him.
Judy is a drip brew from the break room girl. Fast, effective, made by the detectives working the night shift.
Nick is a coffee snob. He knows every cafe in the burough, personally owns a french press, aeropress, pour over, and syphon. He hand grinds his own beans.
Chief Bogo chews the beans. Just...eats them.
>>
>>10059757
This is amazing kam, you did an excellent job on this and the background cityscape is just beautiful. The shipper in me would have love to have Remmy sitting next to her but this is perfect the way it is
>>
File: oh come on.png (372KB, 339x538px) Image search: [Google]
oh come on.png
372KB, 339x538px
>>10060050

Oh shit! Now what am I gonna shoot hipsters with?!?
Goddamnit.
>>
>>10059639
>>10059692
I am just some anon, but yeah FinnickFag made this.
>>
Dubs and I fuck up my life by making some midnight coffee.
>>
>>10060153
whatever you say sNOBBY
>>
>>10060170
fuck off with zootopia shit
this is now a coffee thread
and nothing more!
>>
>>10060153
That sounds like some really good coffee
>>
>>10060170
It's not police coffee if they can't also degrease parts down in the engine shop with it.

There's a drip pot in the corner of the bullpen that Del Gato is pretty sure has been running since before the building was finished. It never runs empty.
>>
>>10059757
Holy hell Kam that's freaking gorgeous!
>>
File: c.png (337KB, 1248x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
337KB, 1248x1024px
Coffee!!!
>>
>>10060037
>Nick cums in Judy's morning coffee, every morning, before they start their day.
>On the rare blue moon he's late, or god forbid having a sick day, she remarks that the coffee from the same store he visits, with the same order, just isn't the same.
>Months later, when Judy's eased into the idea of oral sex with Nick, she's lathered his cock with her tongue and is furiously beating him off while pointing his dick to her open mouth.
>One cream shot later, she's sucking at his tip, lapping her tongue at the sweet fox seed still drizzling.
>She can't explain it, but the taste just makes her feel a little more energetic than usual.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (1MB, 2221x1666px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
1MB, 2221x1666px
behold
Perfection!
>>
File: 1498094275608.png (394KB, 420x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498094275608.png
394KB, 420x430px
>>10060170
But anon, we all know Nick would drink Nescafe and nothing else
>>
File: Ashes titlecard.png (161KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ashes titlecard.png
161KB, 667x500px
Hey all, Raccoonfg here, reshilling for the late night crowd!

>Ashes, by Raccoonfg

http://archiveofourown.org/works/11269308

>When the fire died out, all that remained were the ashes of their mistakes.

>>10058130
>an hour

Oooh boy. This can go either way...
Looking forward to listening to it, Comic!
>>
File: -coff.jpg (79KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
-coff.jpg
79KB, 1280x719px
>>
>>10060224
Rhinowitz is the oldest surviving member of the force, and that drip was ancient when he started.

Fangmeyer always gets her coffee from a Starbucks down the block. One cup a day to start the morning, no more, no less.
>>
oh shit guys, I get the feeling that anon is worked up because we aren't taking our middle of the night in a year old general about a Disney movie discussions seriously enough.

He's probably talking to management right now about getting us all fired.
>>
>>10059757
This with Rainy mood in another tab= Perfection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvgmjjRwWz0
>>
File: CiBCwd_UgAAJiqs.jpg large.jpg (107KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
CiBCwd_UgAAJiqs.jpg large.jpg
107KB, 1024x769px
at least try
>>
File: Raccoonfreetraderoast.png (139KB, 461x554px) Image search: [Google]
Raccoonfreetraderoast.png
139KB, 461x554px
>>10060335
Don't mind if I do...
>>
File: .jpg (65KB, 700x487px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
65KB, 700x487px
>>
File: Whatever makes you happy.jpg (7KB, 231x238px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever makes you happy.jpg
7KB, 231x238px
>Shitposter spamming thread
>pretending to use coffee as the reason

It still looks really nice, though.
>>10060335
Okay I could never be mad about that.
>>
>>10060324
and how the fuck is this zootopia related????
>>
File: 509e8e168430ae939254e30dde12d2ca.jpg (455KB, 1430x910px) Image search: [Google]
509e8e168430ae939254e30dde12d2ca.jpg
455KB, 1430x910px
i'd drink this fox
>>
>>10060355
hey
fuck off
this thread is a coffee thread
didn't you see that already?
>>
>>10060153
Yo Nobby, did you brew up anything for this TT?
>>
File: 129bf551d0e584a4e01b8db62339e245.jpg (335KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
129bf551d0e584a4e01b8db62339e245.jpg
335KB, 849x1200px
>>10060375
different anon, i just wanted to give him zootopia coffee
>>
Coffee coffee coffee. COFFEE!
Not as strong as methamphetamine, but it lets you keep your teeth!
>>
i need that!
>>
>>10060408
i knew gordon was a furry.
>>
>>10060406
This is a damn cute bun. I wonder how often she gets booted to meter maid duty as bunishment from Bogo.
>>
File: you can2.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
you can2.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>10060272
I haven't seen this related image posted at all since the story came out.

>>10060408
Just not their original color
>>
File: 944582846.jpg (36KB, 634x493px) Image search: [Google]
944582846.jpg
36KB, 634x493px
>>
>>10060406
Zootopia coffee passes through the digestive tract of a civet.
>>
File: just right judy 2.png (379KB, 946x941px) Image search: [Google]
just right judy 2.png
379KB, 946x941px
>>10059757
Good pupper 10/10.
>>
File: you can3.png (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
you can3.png
17KB, 640x480px
>>10060453
>>
File: per-3.jpg (358KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
per-3.jpg
358KB, 1920x1200px
MORE coffee!!!
>>
>>10060464
simple, yet bold. Don'tDrinkCoffee/10
>>
File: 1497307266634.png (36KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1497307266634.png
36KB, 729x1032px
>>10060453
>>10060481
Yeah, I couldn't find those ones among my saved pics, and I was reluctant to post the original or the remake so close to the fic's release out of concern it would clue everyone in on where I was going with it before they even read it.
>>
File: Civet Coffee.jpg (417KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
Civet Coffee.jpg
417KB, 636x900px
>>10060466
Eh, it's a living...
>>
>>10059757
Betty looks beautiful just looking at the rain. Good job kam
>>
File: coffee.jpg (133KB, 728x550px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
133KB, 728x550px
you wanted to talk about coffee
let's talk about coffee
let's derail the thread so we all can se how much we love coffee right?!
>>
File: angery.png (412KB, 1544x1174px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
412KB, 1544x1174px
>>10060187
I just like nice things!!!!
leave me olone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>10060203
ah yeah
I def noticed a difference when I started grinding my own, too

>>10060405
yeah I just made a pot
>>
File: tumblr_oe0b9nd64x1rs5n2bo1_raw.png (658KB, 1683x2259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe0b9nd64x1rs5n2bo1_raw.png
658KB, 1683x2259px
>>
File: -coffee-cake.jpg (316KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
-coffee-cake.jpg
316KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>10060481
This is my favorite one.
>>
Hi, /ztg/! Falke here with part of a story because I didn't give myself quite enough time to finish editing TT before deadline hits. I'll post up the rest of this when I can on AO3, but until then I hope this teaser at least teases.

>“I know, computer. I know.” Nick twitched one ear over the rev of the engine at the chimes coming from the dashboard readouts. “Can you shut that up?”
>Judy pulled the computer around and acknowledged the alerts. Yes, they knew they were headed right for the fast-moving cold front, in about the worst place to deal with weather in the whole city. It was hard to miss.
>The Sahara-side climate wall was already climbing above them in the windshield, glowing orange and positively evil in the dark of the nighttime storm coming on behind it. Judy could see lightning flickering in the clouds already.
>But this wasn’t the time to appreciate the city’s unique scenery. They had a perp to catch.
>“He’s staying left,” she called, when she’d pulled herself forward in her seat again to see out. The rodent-scale taillights weaving ahead of them were hard to keep track of, with the few other cars pulling to the shoulders, and the sand that was blowing around thicker and thicker. “I think he’s headed for the tubes.”
>“Yeah, he’d be crazy not to, with this.”
>He was probably banking on losing them at the wall. If he got enough lead time he could be through and out into the snowfields and docks on the other side.
>But a car that small would have to take the elevated roadways that kept them out of the main tunnels, or it might risk getting blown off the road by the vigorous air mixing that went on where the hot side met the cold. Or, well, run over in the tunnel proper.
>Judy was betting he probably didn’t know about the new transmitters that let pursuing cruisers lock the gates behind him. If they timed this right, they might be able to trap him inside the wall.

cont.
>>
>>10060555
I tried grinding my own before but it didn't come out as good. Might give it another try when i have the time
>>
>>10060629
>She kept a finger over the switch and split the rest of her attention between taillights, the looming wall and the squall line their radar link said was about to slam into it.
>Nick had already hit their floods to see through the blowing sand. The first big snarl of lightning dropped on the other side of the wall. And the raindrops started, one two and a dozen plonks on the windshield. The met alert wailed again - heavy thunderstorm activity, small mammals seek shelter - and Judy slapped it down.
>They were into the fins now, that rose on either side of the road to arrest the worst of the constant wind at the tunnel entrances. Judy could hear them working - the rush of air over the car lessened.
>The exit for the small-scale tunnel came up on the left, and their driver blew right past it. Nick hissed between his teeth.
>“Crazy it is. Hold onto something.”
>Judy settled for the laptop arm. Nick punched it.
>As soon as they hit the tunnel the wind died completely. But the sound of their sirens and their strobing lights on the low tunnel ceiling was a different kind of assault.
>"Now he's on the right side," Judy called. "Don't lose him."
>"I won't," Nick said. But he had to dive briefly over the rumble strip into the oncoming lane to squeak by dithering traffic. "For the record, this is a really bad idea."
>Judy swallowed her agreement. Nick had enough to manage without her commentary right now.
>The worst of the traffic was past now. She could see their mark tearing down the center line for all he was worth toward the dark mouth of the tunnel.
>Signs whipped by overhead, fixed ones that warned of high winds and the programmable ones that were scrolling repeated messages about plunging temperatures and ice on the roads ahead.
>"Did you call Precinct Three?"
>Judy had never seen the radar feed get that particular shade of dark purple. "And distract you right now?"
>"It's fine!"
>Their perp didn't slow down as he made the exit.
>Nick didn't either.
>>
File: _________?.png (309KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
_________?.png
309KB, 480x800px
What the fuck's happened to the thread?
>>
>>10060547
It's one in the gods damn morning. We are pretty much in the dead hours for another 7 hours. (At least)

Who gives a fuck if we ain't talking about Pack Street or Zootopia?
>>
File: tumblr_orzejyPwgG1u27sm9o1_raw.jpg (2MB, 2070x1675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orzejyPwgG1u27sm9o1_raw.jpg
2MB, 2070x1675px
>>
>>10060555
>trips
Goddamn, alright, you win the debate
>yeah I just made a pot
Cheeky bastard
>>
File: 1486437646609.jpg (258KB, 628x639px) Image search: [Google]
1486437646609.jpg
258KB, 628x639px
>>
>>10058751
Why not sexually?
>>
>>10060679
wait was that not what you were asking
i can't read too well rn
>>
>>10060659
For the past year, there's been one anon who has been dedicated to causing trouble here. He's joined the thread Discord to leak info, searched the identities of several users, and spams the thread with bait or tries to troll. He takes any opportunity he can to get attention to himself, from attacking CCs, calling for a thread split, and, of course, spamming pictures of Spidey, Joker, bread, fat, diaper, dox, or, in this case, coffee.
He's here nearly every day, so I don't know how you missed him, but now you know. Ignore, its not like he's doing much. Its like the time he spent all night bumping three threads at once.
>>
>>10060662
get the fuck out to a Coffee thread then
I don't fucking care
go to Discord if you want to talk off-topic shit
>>
File: image.png (373KB, 720x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
373KB, 720x797px
>>10060787
>>
>>10060659
>>10060766 as well, he likes to respond to himself. You can easily tell its the same person because he tries to pretend he has an ESL way of composing his troll persona and an exasperated concerned-anon persona, but he often makes mistakes between the two, using vocab from one or mistakes in the other.
Don't join the conversation.
>>
File: ?.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
?.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>10060766
>>10060842
>he likes to respond to himself
correct me if i'm wrong, but it appears thast you, sir, seem to have responded to yourself.
care to explain yourself, anon?
>>
>>10059757
>Looking at the rain
>In deep thoughts
>on whether or not to slam the ram
>>
File: rikki_dontlike.jpg (118KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
rikki_dontlike.jpg
118KB, 1280x939px
>>10060672

>look like they're actually fighting
>not playful
>>
Which Pack Street character is most likely to have a vore fetish?
>>
File: Sleepy bunny.jpg (787KB, 3024x1786px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy bunny.jpg
787KB, 3024x1786px
Goodnight ZTG
>>
>>10061044
Sleep tight bunner
>>
File: SleepTightBunner!2.jpg (132KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SleepTightBunner!2.jpg
132KB, 1200x1200px
>>10061044
Sleep tight bunner!
>>
>>10061013
Remmy is described eating meat more than any other character.
>>
>>10061044
good night sweet bun
>>
File: skysavage.jpg (340KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
skysavage.jpg
340KB, 1200x788px
>>
>>10060629
>>10060650
Your writing is something I look forward to every TT
Know when it might be up?
>>
>>10060453
Too much coffee?
oops, wrong part of the thread...
>>
>>10060453
>Just not their original color
This is not a problem for beavers because their teeth already get painted, right?
>>
>>
>>10060659
We're just having a comfy coffee chat.
Next week, LAWNMOWERS !
>>
>>10060985

>Reminder that this is by that same artist that is drawing Mpreg with Nick.

So it is totally fine for you to disregard EVERYTHING this artist makes now.
>>
>>10061013
Considering Pandora owns a sex shop and has probably come across every kind of mammal with every kind of kink...

I'm gonna say Charlie.
>>
>>10061302
Look man before we can continue I'm going to need you to sign this waiver that confirms that you understand that mpreg is not a fetish
I'm going to need you to sign it here, initial here, date here, and if you're under 18 get a parent or guardian to cosign
>>
File: Translation bear workload.jpg (80KB, 750x548px) Image search: [Google]
Translation bear workload.jpg
80KB, 750x548px
>>10059929
I got all night, but I'm gonna play some vidyer before tackling that

I'll probably get to it by the time next thread rolls around
>>
File: oldjim.jpg (169KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
oldjim.jpg
169KB, 1024x575px
>>10058076
eyyyy it's TT, and you know what that means! I didn't do anything. Until about five hours ago, when I did.

This is Old Jim, clawhauser and bogo go out for a drink, and they meet a homeless guy with ptsd. Also it's raining.

I'm too tired to do my normal paragraphs of bullshit, so here's the summary: Drink away your woes at the Troubles pub, only authentic brew pub in the city to still serve the finest piss egregiously miss-labeled as beer. The Chief of ZPD Central found some solace there, mostly because not a living soul would have thought that he would. Tonight, however, he wasn’t alone, for a certain fat receptionist had niggled and wiggled, and eventually just had to flat-out beg on his knees, his way into joining him for one night of drinking.

Here's the link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/11278305

I'm zorotokon, etc.
>>
>>10061357
>Bogo Clawhauser
You sold me
>>
>With a quick stop at the local coffee shop, Nick returned home with two cups of hot, steaming, bitter black brew.
>The paper mittins around the cups did quite well in keeping the heat from the liquid inside from burning his pawpads as he quickly stepped into his apartment and placed them on the coffee table in his livingroom.
>Glancing over at the clock hanging on his wall, it read '5:10' and he thought to himself, 'Good, I have time,'
>Standing in front of his coffee table, he bit his lower lip and glanced over to the shaded windows of his apartment,
>'Shade's down, good,'
>Looking down at the cup of coffee with the name 'Judy' written in marker, he brought he paw down and popped off the plastic lid; a puff of steam rose from the blackness, and moistened his paw.
>With his other paw, he rubbed along the zipper of his crotch, and stared at Judy's open cup of coffee.
>'Should I?' he wondered, and felt his heartbeat speed up.
>A throb pushed against his paw on his crotch, and a claw hooked into the metal zipper, dragging it down; that was his answer.
>Pulling the zipper as far down as it could go, he nudged his sheath out and balls out, letting them feel the hot air near her coffee.
>The pink tip of his cock was already starting to push itself out.
>One paw rubbed up and down his sheath, and fondling his balls. The other rubbed and squeezed his growing member between fleshy pads, slick with the moisture from the coffee and the occasional dribble of precum.
>Squeezed and rubbing at his sheath, he felt the expanding stiffness of his cock through the fur, and the damp fur mingled with a bit of persperation and heated moisture from the steaming cup of brew.
>Gripping his paw around his nearly-unsheathed slick dick, he felt his knot stretching the opening of his sheath.
>Glancing back over at the clock, he saw it was 5:14.
>>
File: TT Bad Weather.png (3MB, 1880x1560px) Image search: [Google]
TT Bad Weather.png
3MB, 1880x1560px
Reposting my TT entry.
As usual, wanted to do too much, got this meh piece.

A power outage in the climate wall destroys the delicate equilibrium between Sahara Square and Tundratown.
A certain Chief holding up a crumbling wall is the only thing between the storm and his officers.
>>
>>10061437
>'I've got time,'
>Tugging at the base of his sheath, his knot was freed, feeling the warmth from the air below it.
>A stream of precum slipped from his cock and streamed down his knuckles, dripping down into her drink, as it idly stroke up and down his length.
>Pulling his paw from his sheath and sack, he rested it on the table, balancing himself, and shifted himself around just enough that his balls brushed against the outside rim of her cup.
>'Need a little more balance,' he told himself, and pressed his thighs against the edge of the table.
>Then, the paw gripping his meat quickened;
>A wet pop as the pads of his paw slipped over-and-back along his tip, a muffled slap as the side of his lamp met his knot, and the brushing of fur as his balls met the paper side and rim of the cup he was masturbating over.
>The heat continued to add moisture to his paw and flesh, and with that, sweat tried to cool things down.
>A huff of air from his nose and he could smell his excitement, a pant as his paws squeezed just right along the head of his member, and the occasional drip-drip as his dick continued pumping out its own lubrication.
>Again, he glanced at the clock, and it was 5:19.
>>
>>10061464
>'Almost done,' he told himself and he closed his eyes and flared his nostrils.
>It smelled of her strong brew, a bit of violet, and a bit mildly of sweaty sex.
>As the pad of his slicked thumb glided over his tip, he let out a groan and his toes curled.
>He barely stopped himself from thrusting, and almost accidentally dunking his sweaty balls in her hot coffee, as his length gave a light throb in his paw.
>Standing up on the toes of his footpaws, he aimed his cock down, just an inch or two above Judy's drink, as he let out a groan and shot his first load of 'cream' into her drink.
>The sounds of liquids splashing soon followed, as his cock gave another throb.
>With a few small, eratic jerks of his cock, keeping it just in range of her drink, there was another shot of cum added.
>He could feel a few drops of sweat or precum drip down his paw, sheath, and sack, and heard them drip into the drink, as more of his seed followed.
>After a few seconds, he dragged his paw up and down the underside of his length, coaxing what was left out before he could say he was done.
>Stepped back from the table, he looked over his handy work; not a drop landed outside the cup.
>Though, the cup of now dark-tan liquid looked as if it were about to overflow, he leaned down and gave it a few quick laps.
>Slipping the lid on, he noticed he left a few smears, and looked over the paw he's used to jerk off.
>'Yeah, a quick whore's bath should do,' he admitted, and for the last time, glanced at the clock that read 5:25.
>>
>>10061483
>Five minutes later, he stopped by Judy's apartment, catching the bunny as she just stepped out of the lobby.
>Holding out her coffee to her with an outstretched arm, she gingerly grabbed it, and took a deep gulp from the open tip of the plastic lid.
>With a smack of lips and a sigh, a perky, happy Judy asked, "Alright, I normally don't like creamer, but you have got to tell me where I can get some more," and looked up at him with a smile.
>He smirked at her, and sipped at his black brew.
>"Secret recipe, fluff. Thought I might sell it to you for a kiss," and his smirk turned almost sultry.
>She looked away nervously and muttered, "I think there's a rule against faternization, Nick,"
>Shrugging his shoulders, they were off, on another day of work.
>'Maybe someday, fluff,' he told himself.
>>
So, was this week's theme coffee?
>>
>>10061499
Lot of greentexts today, I'm loving it.
>>
File: Judy_likes_her_coffee_with_cream.png (218KB, 1024x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Judy_likes_her_coffee_with_cream.png
218KB, 1024x1332px
>>10061437
>>10061464
>>10061483
>>10061499
wew, i got dubs too :v
>>
>>10061557
I like to think a lot of your Nick stuff all takes place in the same universe, and he is just a deranged, fucking sick motherfucker
>>
File: slimeball.png (386KB, 892x592px) Image search: [Google]
slimeball.png
386KB, 892x592px
>>10061778
Dear fucking god, that is the greatest idea I've heard all month.
>>
File: Pamela.png (296KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pamela.png
296KB, 700x900px
And now that my shitty submission is out of the way, I ask this: this evening I want to draw a smol girl, be it canon or OC, like pic related.
Who?
Choose, anons.
>>
File: proud mom.jpg (394KB, 844x2308px) Image search: [Google]
proud mom.jpg
394KB, 844x2308px
>>10061778

>motherfucker

This is canon.
>>
>>10058475
>Rabbits are notoriously racist as Bogo points out
But Bogo himself is a huge racist who's actively shitting on Judy (and Nick) because of their species. I wouldn't put too much stock in what he says, because what he's actually doing is attacking her capability as an officer, not making a statement. Remember, we actually see a discussion about it with Judy, Bonnie, and Stu--Stu's a fucking coward and terrified of predators in general, but Bonnie's exasperated by his fears except when it comes to foxes, which as we see on Judy's literal first day is not even remotely limited to rabbits.
>>
>>10061975
DMV trashpanda out in the rain?

Wait a second... go back to bed!
>>
>>10061975
Fru-Fru, or an ermine.
>>
>>10061975
Mrs. Wilde
>>
Coffee for next theme
>>
File: 1481052666040.jpg (243KB, 463x536px) Image search: [Google]
1481052666040.jpg
243KB, 463x536px
I'm back!

Read throughs will continue tomorrow and through the weekend-- gotta do some private read through stuff tonight!

Also, Greentext Theater will be this Saturday at 7PM PST! Submit your greentexts to be read live!

>>10059816
>>10059878
This whole discussion inspired me. I'm going to get my roommate an aeropress and have her show me how to use it.

>>10059905
I missed the stream! Dang it!

Ah well. Can't wait to catch you another time!

>>10060116
I love a happy Judy!

>>10060153
That picture looks a lot like how TeaBro draws! Always love seeing your sloth happy.

Although I don't think you've ever drawn your sloth sad, so I guess you have a great track record.

>>10060170
>Chief Bogo chews the beans. Just...eats them.
I like this headcanon.

>>10060650
Ahh! It sounds like its going to be great! I can't wait to check it out!

>>10061357
Ooh, I'm excited! I'll add this to my reading list!

>>10061452
Hello A_Sig! Go back to bed right this instant and get 3 more hours of sleep!
>>
>>10059757
This is fucking beautiful
>>
>>10061357
Fun read. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>10061975
Your mongoose gender swapped
>>
>>10061975
How small? Kris is pretty small.
>>
>>10062089
That actually sounds really nice
>>
File: It is one of THOSE mornings.png (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
It is one of THOSE mornings.png
91KB, 800x800px
>>10062094
>Go back to bed right this instant and get 3 more hours of sleep!
Can't do, work calls.
And not after all this coffee spam.
Or, at least, that diluted thing that you Americans insist to call "coffee"

>>10062222
I was thinking otter/raccoon small
So, yep.
>>
>>10062094

I want to see art of judy's jetpacksona.
>>
File: BOUNCE MOUSE.png (285KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BOUNCE MOUSE.png
285KB, 1000x1000px
>>10061975
Jerboas are smoll
>>
>>10062515
It's how Judy responds to the otherkin Zootopians.
>>
>>10062613
>"I'm really a jet pack. my pronouns are lift, lifts, liftself, and lit."
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitsleepy.jpg
20KB, 198x199px
This TT was AMAZING! Tons of fics, loads of pictures, lots of greentexts, a song, discussion, collaborations, and a ton of comf.

Just like every TT! There's a reason TT is pretty much the best thing ever.

Remember to submit your Greentexts for this Saturday!

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ thread! I hope neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays your hearts from your goals and dreams-- and if ever the weather has you down, you can always share an umbrella with me!
>>
Good night, Anon.
I hope you have a better night than I.
>>
File: Spinning Tube EXPLOSION.gif (41KB, 416x388px) Image search: [Google]
Spinning Tube EXPLOSION.gif
41KB, 416x388px
>>10062726
You have a good night bun bun, take your tube with you to bed, he really needs more rest or he will explode. As most tubes do in the wild when they don't sleep enough.
>>
>1 minute late
SHIT, anyway here's a collab between me(Saine) and NAH for this week's TT.
>>
hey there /ztg/!
this TT was a blast, even with all the caffeine going around!
and the weather was fiercely mild!
but, the day is passed, and you know what that means!
the suggestion box is now OPEN!

derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays

>>
>>10062806
Great job.
>>
File: Bad_Weather_TT collab.png (661KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bad_Weather_TT collab.png
661KB, 1000x1100px
>>10062806
Yeah uh, probably should actually attach the image.
>>
File: tumblr_orzej8f5Uj1sgve3do1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1555px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orzej8f5Uj1sgve3do1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1555px
https://68.media.tumblr.com/fd8ec0439d9bab4def34d6c7bd0dbc36/tumblr_orzej8f5Uj1sgve3do1_raw.png
>>
>>10062818
I spy a cute badger! Also some kind yeen, possibly a nerd. Cute pic!
>>
>>10062818
>Henrietta and Honey
This would be funny to see
>>
>>10062726
>>10062758
Sleep tight, bunners
>>10062953
For what
>>
>>10062818
Noice!
>>
File: nice bune.jpg (32KB, 364x353px) Image search: [Google]
nice bune.jpg
32KB, 364x353px
>>10062896

I like this. Fun to see the girls doing the ogling for a change.
>>
>>10062896
Wet T shirt competition?
Must be hot weather...
>>
>>10062818
I like her pose.
>>
>>10062992
Wet T shirt is GOAT
>>
>>
File: 1496698558122.png (576KB, 1097x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1496698558122.png
576KB, 1097x1117px
>>10063049
Tube dudes are the greatest.
>>
File: DC-LlXSUQAA-O-y.jpg (121KB, 914x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DC-LlXSUQAA-O-y.jpg
121KB, 914x1024px
Dogear's art never fails to cheer me up.
>>
>>10063404
tubedudes spying peeking on female rodent's washing rooms is the greatest, u pleb
>>
>>10063406

Same. They are such a hardcore shipper of WildeHopps, you can tell how much they love the both of them through their work.
>>
File: 1496716752756.jpg (39KB, 644x803px) Image search: [Google]
1496716752756.jpg
39KB, 644x803px
>>
File: Mongoose after a shower.png (173KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mongoose after a shower.png
173KB, 700x1100px
>>10063404
>>10063428
Since you like tubedudes so much, tell me which one I should lewd next
>>
>>10059929
Shit, this is gonna take me significantly longer than I thought it would. I gotta get some sleep, but I saved the image and will work on it when I have free time tomorrow

If at all possible, I'll try to post it with full translation at some point tomorrow, but I don't necessarily want to promise anything
>>
File: IMG_1328.jpg (21KB, 529x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.jpg
21KB, 529x297px
>>10063593
>>
>>10063428
>>
>>10063608
>>10063809
>>
File: green tea.jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
green tea.jpg
15KB, 443x332px
Gween Tee.
>>
>>10063608
Travis is too cute a tube not to lewd
>>
Page 10 already

>>10064077
>>10064077
>>10064077
>>
File: feelingIt.gif (1MB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
feelingIt.gif
1MB, 400x375px
>>10057439
Yawh, thank you, I slept well! Altough only 6 hours If I see it right, well, it's my fault for staying up that long, now I can't sleep till midday can I?

>>10058056
Glad to hear I took part in making your day better anon!

>>10058076
Hello Comic!
You actually asked it about a previous chapter and did say that I would be honored!

I may have missed the result of that blindread, if you did do it, let me know! Also, my answer applies to any chapters! I'm happy to any input on it!
>>
>>10062024
>as Bogo racistly points out
I was aware of that.

Good point about Bonnie though.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.