[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Previous Thread: >>9933747 Satyr Abomination Thread: &

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 73

Previous Thread: >>9933747
Satyr Abomination Thread: >>>/mlp/30316101

>What is the 'Satyr After Dark' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and any other sort of creature decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about the steamier and lewder affairs of these lusty abominations. Yes, even hand holding. Especially that.

>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.

>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
>>10015890
>That tounge
I never noticed that.
>>
>>10016869
I think it's just her open mouth.
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>>10015890
>Actually removing ponies from the OP
Aren't you in a shitposting mood today? Is that why you spammed the last thread?
>>
>>10015890
Bamp
>>
>>10018243
Ah just fix the OP in the next thread and don't give him attention.
>>
bumpo
>>
So how about those Rock Farm satyrs...?
>>
>>10021804
what about them?
>>
>>10022119
What did they do for Father's Day?
>>
>>10022174
the went and rocked out.
,,, i don't know, i got nothing.
>>
>>10022330
Maybe they carved something? Out of [spoiler]wood[/spoiler], obviously.
>>
So when will science go too far and Dr. Flask will make a satyr of her own?

For science, of course.
>>
>>10024950
Soon. It is an inevitability. She will conclude that satyrs are the future, and set her new focus to fertility enhancement to have as many as possible. She is on the cusp of the cutting edge, after all.

When she eventually comes into contact with the bunpire, they will look favorably upon her contributions.
>>
File: 1461014155575.jpg (14KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
1461014155575.jpg
14KB, 552x539px
>>10025672
>The bunpire ever winning
>>
>>10025907
Flask's satyr hates the bunpire and makes it a point to go and kill every single buntyr. They wipe out every single one, destroying both their mother's handiwork and any other bun that dared existing.
>>
File: 1498025300375.jpg (131KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498025300375.jpg
131KB, 1600x1600px
>>10025949
What
>>
>>10026101
dunno, like the irony of undoing his moms work. i guess i don't write for a reason lmfao.
>>
>>10026130
The way you phrased it was just kind of edgetastic desu. Her being a bit of a contrarian luddite could be okay, but I don't think her just murdering rabbitfolk for no particular reason is overly gud.
>>
>>10026156
yeah i went overboard. do you think he'd pick fights with the kids his mom (might? idk flask well) loves more than him.
>>
Which satyr plays H-games? What's their favorite type?
>>
>>10026211
Don't tell him I said this, but I know for a fact that Garret loves the Rance series.
>>
>>10026169
Probably not literally fighting but I could see him being a bit broody.
>>
File: 1496850385858.png (238KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1496850385858.png
238KB, 1000x1001px
>>
>>10024950
She will probably start researching how to engineer a flawless and superior human DNA to fertilize herself with in order to create the ultimate satyr. A satyr (or satyrs) with none of the genetic flaws commonly found in normal human, enhanced with superior super-human physical capabilities and her own brilliance.
>>
>>10026211
Drizzle for sure. Probably romantic female-POV and yaoi games. Possibly Glimmer if you go with her weeb headcanon.
>>
>>10025949
To be fair they were designed for greatness and the Empire is full of jobbers. They might look at the fuck bunnies and think "yeah, we'd be doing a favor by brushing these under the rug". Not necessarilly kill; but what is all the talk about "spaying and neutering your pets"?
>>
bimp
>>
>>10026169
>>10026333
Could see argumentative, maybe a bit petty.

>>10026760
How flawless we talking?
Naturally lithe and tone, removed cancer causing genes, and other such goodies?
Or at least that's what she's probably aiming for, any success is probably bundled with new side effects, rendering them essentially normal overall.

Ah well, just means she's gotta birth more satyrs.
>>
>>10027547
>Naturally lithe and tone, removed cancer causing genes, and other such goodies?
Basically removing all problematic genetic predispositions to illnesses, obesity, deformities, etc.
>>
>>10026979
>To be fair they were designed for greatness
They were designed for inbreeding retards.
>>
>>10027860
Yeah.
That's a pretty tall order, of course.
I doubt she'd actually be successful.
>>
>>10015890
>Spam the prior thread to death
>Make a new thread and leave out the subject title
>Edit the OP info when the old one was just fine

I cant tell if this is a troll thread or a thread made by a total moron. In any case this is thread number 52. Assuming we dont 404 this thread whoever makes the next thread do it right and include the satyr title and the right thread number.
>>
/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #82: Summer Pregnancy Edition

Previous Thread:>>9933747
Satyr Abomination Thread:>>>/mlp/30316101

>What is the 'Satyr After Dark' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony (or any other sort of creature) decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about the steamier and lewder affairs of these lusty abominations. Yes, even hand holding. Especially that.

>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.

>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
>>10024950
>a satyr
>Implying she won't develop the Equine Brood INitiative and stay consistently swollen with litters of 3 to 5 kids.
>>
>>10029570
>she finds a way to reliably induce triplets so that she can more efficiently breed the best of each litter with each other
>>
>>10024950
Dr. Flask is very committed to engineering the perfect life form. When she had heard of humans amazing redproductive abilities she just had to get in on the whole thing. Not only to advance pony society but for her own personal reasons. Having been obsessed with only the absolute best she never mated with any pony or creature deeming them inferior for her virtually flawless body and superior intellect. So now a unique window has appeared. She has been given a chance to breed a literal perfect being and not only secure a existence for pony kind but also pop her fine aged cherry when this perfect being is created and mates and impregnates her. She will be the new primordial ooze that spawns new perfect life.

Little does she know nor care that her faithful assistant Petri has been lusting for her all these years but hes a dullard at best. And barely fit to dispose of her trash. Which he does.
>>
>>10029728
For some reason, I legitimately doubt she has a real end goal in mind.
She strikes as the sort who's solving what she sees as an issue because it exists to be solved.
>>
>>10030353
That's fine too. Just had a autistic head canon that popped up and wanted to toss it in
>>
>>10029728
At least he gets to touch her vagina when he performs his duty as an assistant and inseminates her with her experimental DNA.
>>
>>10030353
Same. A part of me also sort of likes the idea that despite her high opinions the quality of her research isn't really that exceptional.

She's just in a bubble and happens to be the smartest thing in the bubble.
>>
>>10030636
>Experimental
No sir, she will only be impregnated by perfection itself. Hard and rough she imagines.
>>
>>10030735
Is she clone up her own Adonis, then?>>10030735
>>
>>10030735
Of course, but first she needs to create perfection, and often one needs to dig more than one hole before one strikes gold.
>>
>>10030735
>Hard and rough she imagines.
Of course, a proper male takes HIS females when, where and how he pleases.

>>10030786
If she has to.

>>10031651
Best hurry. She should know, the body only had so many egg cells, and the degrade as they age.
Younger is better, so the longer she waits, the more inferior a mate she herself becomes.
>>
>>10030682
Same.
Additionally, I have a feeling that her scientist schtick will slowly fall to the wayside, and generally be beaten down by maternal instinct.

She'll probably still try to subtly do some questionable stuff as experiments to them, but more and more from a place of love.
Helps though that by the time she even realizes she's doing it, she's got a dozen plus babs, so she has a good sample size for her little social experiments.
>>
>>10033619
She could end up with some interesting satyrs, ranging from "failures" (who she still comes to love despite their flaws) with extra limbs or other deformities to near-perfect specimens who could sit on their ass all day and eat ham their entire lives and still look like supermodels or athletes.
>>
Which satyrs besides Petunia need to have their breast milk pumped frequently due to their large jugs, and not because they're nursing?
>>
>>10034251
Prism is very milky despite not weilding mega milks. It runs in the family.
>>
File: Preggo_Annie.png (72KB, 1029x2414px) Image search: [Google]
Preggo_Annie.png
72KB, 1029x2414px
>>10034251
>Not because they're nursing
Darn, cause preggo annie got some pretty big ones
>>
>>10034441
Doesn't count
>>
>>10033994
An interesting thought. Any specific ideas in mind?

My initial ones are a couple with more chimeric limbs spliced in from a third species, and one that suffers some audio-visual hallucinations that gets very huggy towards her dad to try to keep herself grounded.
>>
>>10034251
Eirwen and Daedalus
>>
>>10034288
UNF~
Reminder that a flat girls milk is as delicious as her chest.
>>
File: picture.jpg (92KB, 575x362px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
92KB, 575x362px
So which satyr has the best soup?
>>
>>10040429
Glimmer's edgesoup, obviously.
It's thick, rich, boiling over with needy lust pheromones, and unsoiled by orgasms.
>>
>>10035231
From what I understand, chimeras (the real-life kind, not the fantasy creature) come from a twin sibling dying early in the pregnancy and getting reabsorbed into the remaining one, resulting in a single child made up from multiple DNAs.
so in order for one of her satyrs to have chimeric limbs from a third species, she would have to impregnate herself with a human sperm and a sperm from a third species at the same time. Or perhaps use an egg from a human female donor ferilized with dragon sperm. I guess that's something she might do, which could then result in such a chineric satyr. Which limbs would it have? A dragon tail and one arm perhaps?
Maybe even one reptilian eye?
>>
>>10035231
>one that suffers some audio-visual hallucinations that gets very huggy towards her dad
I guess a mistake in her genetical engineering process could result in her developing schizophrenia at a young age.
Or perhaps she too is a chimera, with the chineric part being half the brain?
>>
>>10040429
Peach, due to her fruity diet.
I imagine all the apple satyrs, since they live on an apple farm and all eat a lot of apples and dishes made with apples.
Peach's is just a little more pleasant because she eats more non-apple fruits than the others. Peaches, pears, pineapples and that sort of stuff.
>>
>>10041366
Well, we're talking a setting with literal chimeras that aren't biologically possible until we rev up that gene modding to 12.
I figure it would be more of chopping out bits of genetic information from one species, and replacing part of the human genes, or adding them on top of the existing stuff.
Magic I guess fudge factors the success rates, but probably lacks precision.

Yeah, stuff like that.
Maybe she tried mixing in some genes from one of those giant spider people from the early semi-alright comics, and has a demi-drider pony satyr with chitin patches and a pair of small, mostly vestigial spider legs growing from the waist.

>>10041403
Yeah, that's a possibility.
Perhaps the majority of the brain is human, but some parts are another species, and communication problems between the two are the cause of her issues.

>>10041450
Most delicious daughteru.
>>
>>10041662
>Perhaps the majority of the brain is human, but some parts are another species
Also a possibility I guess, but I was thinking both parts would be from satyrs with human heads, just from two different individuals and with different personalities. Sometimes she would switch between them, making it seem to others like she has MPD even though she doesn't.
One of the brain-halves just happens to have a crush on her dad.
>>
>>10041878
Ah, a case of literally two people in one body, rather than that shitty made up mpd Holywood likes to use.
I would assume either they both use the majority of the brain, just toggling person, or they're distinct one lobed individuals like that one girl who literally had the have half her brain removed as a kid, and adapted and retained normal intelligence.

So what are the two like? I imagine that, much like Kimmy and Mera, even if they're drastically different, they still manage to have some reconcillitory system where they decide which extreme they'll take between the opposing sides, and manage to keep getting along.

>One of the brain-halves just happens to have a crush on her dad.
Nothing wrong with that.
Did she win the internal debate if the other didn't?
Either way, their condition likely sets their breedability status as either a firm no (unless it's controlled conditions out of curiosity), but he can still be there as emotional, physical and romantic fulfillment.
>>
>>10043254
A more important question would be who their dad is and whether he would even be around them much. Presumably he would be some paid or volunteer human donating his sperm to Dr. Glass Flask. Or possibly a friend of hers.

There's also the fact that all of her children would likely have had their paternal DNA heavily modified from the original, to the point where their DNA is likely more different than that of a completely unrelated satyr of the same species, so would he still even really be their father?
>>
>>10044533
Personally I figured she'd just clone herself a dude like she did with her buns.
>>
>>10044533
>Claims she wants to create a perfect being.
>Has her best friend turned bf turned husband father her many kids for these purposes.
Haha, just like an unscientific mind to attribute words like "creepy" or "obsessive" to her feelings for him.
Comes back to >>10030682 kinda.

>so would he still even really be their father?
From a purely biological standpoint, no probably.
But in the spirit of things, he's still the base upon which all her children were built. He's their dad, and acknowledges himself as such.
>>
File: drake dicks.jpg (13KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
drake dicks.jpg
13KB, 370x370px
>Melody receives a text from Muddle
>The phone says its an attachment with the file named 'DRAG0ND0NGERDELUXXX.png'
>She gets a call moments later
>It's from Muddle
>'Heyyyy babe~ You enjoying that pic I sent ya?'
>"Muddle. I'm blind. How do you seriously forget this?"
>'Shit! That's the last time I follow Maverick's feather brain advice! Sorry babe, it totally slipped my mind!'
>"I'd roll my eyes at you but I'm afraid they go off in different directions. Why did you feel the need to send that sort of thing to me anyway? I told you I didn't want this to go to fast."
>'I know I know! It's just that...Maverick and I were talking the other day and he asked if I was tapping that ass yet.'
>"...Uh-huh."
>'And when I said no, he laughed at my face! The prick! He said if I hadn't gotten my dick wet after five months of dating, then the girl's not interested and she'll bounce in a jiffy.'
>"Okay How'd it get from there to snapping a picture of your penis?"
>'Then...then I panicked, okay? I asked him how could I make you sleep with me as quick as possible and he said letting the girl see what your packing is a surefire way to get their panties wet and on the floor."
>"...Alrighty then. Thanks for beimg honest with me Muddle."
>'Waitaminute! You're not gonna...break up with me over this, are you?'
>"Relax Muddle, of course I'm not. One, Maverick is a buttmuncher and you need to ignore any advice he gives to you on women. He couldn't date his way out of a paper bag."
>'Uhhhh, I don't know what that's suppose to mean, but alright.'
>>
>>10045337
>"Two, just because we're not sleeping together doesn't mean I'm not interested in you, silly billy."
>'R-really?'
>"Of course! I think you're cute when you try so hard to get my attention. Sure, you may have some anger problems, and it wouldn't hurt to workout that brain of yours every now and then..."
>'Heeey!'
>"But I'm not leaving you anytime soon. No way no how."
>'Shucks. You mean it, Goldeneyes?'
>"Absolutely, Precious Scales."
>'Oof. Well, sure glad I'm out of that shit! I tell ya what, I was mulling over whether or not to text yoy that pic for the better part of two days!"
>"Seriously? And not once did the thought of how my eyesight might possibly impede your plan ever cross your mind?"
>'It was the stress, I tell ya! I wasn' thinking straight is all!'
>"Yeah, I'll say."
>'Baaah!'
>"Hehehe! ........."
>'...You still there Melody?'
>"...Hey...Muds?"
>'Yeah?'
>"...Could you...describe it for me?"
>'Describe what?'
>"You know...what you just texted me?"
>'...'
>"...The picture, you dork!"
>'The pic-oh! OH! U-uh...geez Mel, I don't know. I don't think I could.'
>"Aw-what the heck!? Why not?"
>'Well, they say a picture's worth a thousand words, yeah? Talking about your dick outloud just feels...weird.'
>"But you boys do it all the time! That's literally ninety percent of any given conversation!"
>'Yeah, but that's no homo. It's different. I mean, it isn't like we're writing manifestos about the look and feel of each other's dongs, ya know?'
>"Oh, come on! Do it for me, Muds. Please?"
>'...Shit...okay. Fine, Mel, I give.'
>"Yes! Thank you honey~"
>'So, uh. Whaddya wanna know?'
>"Hm. Well. What does it...look like?"
>'Uh. Like a dick.'
>>
>>10045337
What's point number two?
>>
>>10045347
>"No-pffff. Yes, Muddle, we've established that it's indeed a dick. Congratulations."
>'Hey now, I'm not too good at words, you know that!'
>"Yeah, funny considering how you pretty much talk my ear off."
>'Youch. Come on, Mel, whaddya expect me to say?'
>"Well...what's it feel like? I-is it...long? Cylindrical?"
>'Uh. Not...not exactly...'
>"What about the ring? In the middle?"
>'...N-no. Not that either.'
>"Oh...how is it then?"
>'...You got any eggplants?'
>>
>>10045330
>He's their dad, and acknowledges himself as such.
I like to think so too.
>>
>>10045369
Go on...
>>
>>10045369
>Muddle shit
>Worst ship
No thanks.
>>
File: 1466026602638.png (661KB, 1800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1466026602638.png
661KB, 1800x1156px
>>10045369
Muddle did try really hard to be a good boyfriend. Nice story a cute, these two were my fav ship back in the day. But I prefer to head canon he has a hemi penis.
>>
>>10045836
You think he tries to be paternal as the oddity of their situation allows?
What about the buns? After the social bonding experiment was concluded or stopped, any chance he more or less adopted them? I figure that Flask might have given the clone Fems to him as a gift anyway.
>>
File: Flask Buns.png (265KB, 1000x890px) Image search: [Google]
Flask Buns.png
265KB, 1000x890px
>>10046748
Flask has an affinity for her subjects. Almost like her own kids. And she cant afford to have her research be compromised at that point. Maybe over time she will release them into the wilds and into the general bun population.

>After she takes the bun she looks around for a bit and then does some small awkward baby talk and playfully nips are her paws
>>
>>10046713
>But I prefer to head canon he has a hemi penis.
Why? It looks fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>10046844
>Opinions
I prefer it. No need to bully.
>>
>>10046748
I imagine Femanon took care of them even after the experiment ended, unless they were old enough to live on their own. She would already be acting as a mother to all of them except Nan who was kept isolated.

Their father woukd be bunnies, so they would have no relation to Glass Flask's genetic engineering experiments... unless he and Femanon are related, which is a possibility I suppose.
>>
>>10045369
I don't really care for Muddle but this was pretty cute.
>>
File: Muddle 12.png (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Muddle 12.png
120KB, 500x500px
>>10047493
>I don't really care for Muddle
>>
>>10046899
>I imagine Femanon took care of them even after the experiment ended, unless they were old enough to live on their own.
Same, but since I suggested the fems being gifted to Anon, it could come with their kids.

>Unless he and Femanon are related, which is a possibility I suppose.
Well, it's heavily implied there were 5 fems, but MT also stated they were cloned from doner egg cells. I suppose it's not impossible one or all they were from his sister, or even that they were just random ones she ripped the genetic information out of and replaced with her Anon's after flipping the x/y switch.

>>10046807
>general bun population.
I mean, if she's since become aware of the bunpire from where she is, sure. That's an option.

>After she takes the bun she looks around for a bit and then does some small awkward baby talk and playfully nips are her paws
My heart!
>>
Anyone want any edits? I'm feeling a handful.
>>
>>10047599
Nude edit of this?
>>
>>10047599
Safe edit of this? Get rid of the Anon, give her a shirt?
>>
File: 1443513154669.png (327KB, 716x1746px) Image search: [Google]
1443513154669.png
327KB, 716x1746px
>>10047599
/r/ nude edit of this.
>>
>>10047687
And replace the dick with an ice cream or something?
Or maybe a baguette?
>>
File: dont worry buddy, just a spill.png (22KB, 550x614px) Image search: [Google]
dont worry buddy, just a spill.png
22KB, 550x614px
>>10047637
>>
>>10047762
>Highjacking my request
Ice cream could be cute if he felt like drawing her other arm out.
I just imagined her in the old dress shirt she likes to wear, doing her weird satyr sit and smiling.

Baguette is too suggestive, though.
Just want cute inbred being cute.
>>
>>10047819
>>Highjacking my request
That wasn't the intent, just wondering what you intended to do with the dick.

>Ice cream could be cute if he felt like drawing her other arm out.
It could be someone else holding the ice cream for her.
>>
I'm now imagining Muddle holding an ice cream in front of his crotch, looking like he's struggling very hard not to break into uncontrollable laughter while Melody is sucking the ice cream and asking why his dick is so cold.
>>
File: old tiddy.png (111KB, 1280x1546px) Image search: [Google]
old tiddy.png
111KB, 1280x1546px
>>10047664
>>
>>10048068
Nice.
>>
File: small disease-ridden inbred.png (521KB, 2116x3105px) Image search: [Google]
small disease-ridden inbred.png
521KB, 2116x3105px
>>10047687
>>
>>10048345
Cute!
>>
>>10048345
Based edit Anon.
Thank you, I really appreciate it.

She's adorable.
>>
>>10047493
>>10046713
Thanks Anons
>>
File: Buns_SFW.png (471KB, 940x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Buns_SFW.png
471KB, 940x1597px
>>10047599
>Safe edits are cool

Yes! Those were fun as hell. Mind doind a SFW edit on this?
>>
>>10048068
Requesting shirtless Pogo edit
>>
>>10048345
>Filename
Kek
>>10048068
Lewd cuties!
>>10047812
Happens to the best of us
>>
>>10049059
I second this.
>>
>>10049040
Yeah, would be nice to have a version that can be posted in /sat/.
>>
>>10048068
Aren't their nipples a bit far to the side?
Looks like they should be a bit further in and pointing a bit more towards each other.
>>
File: Muddle_Firecracker_Cock.png (185KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
Muddle_Firecracker_Cock.png
185KB, 800x950px
>>10047876
>"H.how is it?" Muddle asks trying not to snicker as Melody awkwardly kisses the tip of his ("dick") working towards putting more and more into her mouth with each go.
>"It...tastes funny. Are..dragon parts..usually this cold?"
>"Well yeah, I'm cold blooded baby." He smirks as she now takes his whole popsicle into her mouth and begins to fellatio it.
>After a few good salivating sucks the sugary phallus mixes with her saliva and forms a syrupy trail that runs down her mouth and chin.
>An audible wet slapping can be heard in the deadly quiet room as Muddle watches Melody vigorously try to bring this lifeless dick to climax. He could not help but chub up at his non candy cock.
>While he looks on he fails to notice Melody's annoyed dead expressive eyes as she thinks ("This jerk, here I am agreeing to do this and he puts a Popsicle in my mouth? Sure I gave him the benefit of the doubt since I've never done this before but Im not THAT stupid. Well I'll show him, I'll give this thing the best BJ of my life and will never do it again...and maybe I'll bite it too. That'll show him.")
>Its then Muddle slowly pulls back the sweet treat and sets it to the side while bashfully blushing "G.give me a moment here I uhh..need to get comfy." He says bringing his real penis up to bat as he looks to her wet, discolored lips. He's ready, he is gonna cum buckets in that.
>Slightly annoyed but determined to call Muddle out on his bullshit Melody smiles in anticipation "Oh no problem, bring that bad boy over." With her lips dulled to sensation she can only taste that its far different than before ("Oh this son of bitch! He stuck something else gross in my mouth! Thats it I'm biting hard!")
>Muddle, not seeing her anger due to being consumed by euphoric pleasure from the feeling of his cock in her cold, warming mouth.
>"Oh, oh Melody I...AHHHHHH!!!!!" He yowls as he feels the full force of a woman scorned.
>Today was a dont prank your SO kind of day.
>>
>>10049507
kek
>>
>>10047876
That does sound like the kind of asshole things Muddle would to that made Melody get tired of his shit and break up with him and find someone better.
>>
File: 152537966512.png (247KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
152537966512.png
247KB, 752x1024px
Time to change diapers!
>>
>>10048068
How lewd
>>
>>10049507
So you went and reposted that story ALONG with the picture on /sat/ that's on a blue board? Shows how retarded those that likes Muddle are.
>>
>>10052054
I take it you were the one who reported me? Shows how triggered complain anons are.
>>
>>10052054
>Cross post content
>"Reeeeeee!!! How dare you post content I dont like!!! Look how retarded (arbitrary satyrs I don't like) fans are!!! Reeee this is why content creators don't come here!!! Not my horrible venomous content policing!!!"

More dindu nuffin anons bravely making satyr great by killing all content and fun.
>>
>>10052108
>>10052234
you do realize visible balls are enough for a ban on a blue board.
>>
>>10052108
>>10052234
>Reeeee! Why am I not allowed to post porn pictures on a blue board for?! ReeeEEEEeeee!!
You fetishfags truly are an autistic bunch. But keep telling yourselves that you can never do anything wrong or dumb and that it is always everyone else's fault if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>10052410
I really don't think they understand that.
>>
>>10052410
Forgot to edit out the balls. Just an honest mistake on my part. But these types of responses >>10052054 sure dont do much to paint him in a light other than looking to start shit. I'll just not post any content here to the other thread out of fear of being reported and banned again. Better to play it safe and its clear people in that thread dont want to see it anyway.
>>
>>10052506
>out of fear of being reported and banned again
Are you saying that you just made a ban evasion?
>>
>>10053165
No. It was a temp ban. Please dont report me for something I did not do.
>>
>>10053184
15 minutes? Sorry Anon but chances are you're already dead
>>
>>10053863
Only time will tell.
>>
Satyrs are cute.
>>
>>10055314
Wrong
>>
File: 1494904814321.png (183KB, 972x693px) Image search: [Google]
1494904814321.png
183KB, 972x693px
>>
>>10056848
So just how large of a hive would Mistake want to make with Yuzu's dad, given the option?
>>
File: Mistake 15.jpg (253KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Mistake 15.jpg
253KB, 1500x1500px
>>10058846
Well, Mistake is a pretty intelligent girl. She knows Yuzu's dad does not have the same resources or space for a particularly large hive. Probably at most 12 and at least 7. Of course these are just the whimsical fantasies of a young, naive teenager who has no idea how the real world works.

When Anon shows her the family budget and she starts knowing that things cost money the new estimate of hive hatchlings is "getting my bucking ovipositor tied."

Yuzu is not a fan of how suddenly her BFF is a penny pinching kill joy when they cant eat out every night.
>>
>>10059183
>the new estimate of hive hatchlings is "getting my bucking ovipositor tied."
But it was too late.

I all honesty, though, I imagine changeling and bugtyrs to be fairly capable fairly young. And living heavily on love, I can see her going for a single, smaller clutch.
>>
File: 1496132848951.png (44KB, 1515x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1496132848951.png
44KB, 1515x1953px
>>10060880
>But it was too late.
Oh most definitely it was far too late for her. It was mostly instinctual mind you after copulation but Yuzu did agree to help her friend with her natural process.

> I imagine changeling and bugtyrs to be fairly capable fairly young. And living heavily on love,
Yeah but my usual head canon for love consumption is that it does heavily drain the subject, So they could only safety feed 1 or 2 at most but will still be tired after. Maybe if Yuzu joins in on being a love donor its possible but I do not know, Can a bugtyr feed off another bugtyr?
>>
>>10061058
>Can a bugtyr feed off another bugtyr?
Despite the show's autism, I highly doubt they can, which is entirely why they have to feed off of other things.

Like a changeling could potentially feed off of a changeling, but it's just going to fuck up the changeling being fed upon.
>>
File: 1445464679877.png (748KB, 1966x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1445464679877.png
748KB, 1966x1190px
>>10061180
>Like a changeling could potentially feed off of a changeling, but it's just going to fuck up the changeling being fed upon.

That would create a pretty big fucking free for all in the changeling community.
>>
>>10061058
I figure that what we saw from Chrysalis was much more intense. Between queens sucking down tons of love to constantly lay eggs, and their "do what I want" royal attitude, she doesn't worry about draining.
But if it was normally that harsh, or each one needed that much love, hives would be unsustainable with the number of people they'd need to take to the hives.
And I'm sure Yuzu'd be willing to help.
For a small clutch of 7-12, simply skimming the excess love from draining off friends and family would probably be enough. Maybe some fatigue sometimes during them growing pains.

>Can a bugtyr feed off another bugtyr?
I figure changelings can't feed off each others own, created love without injuring each other, though they can share undigested love, which is how bugs bring love back to the hive, and process it into a physical form as emotional honey.
As a half changeling, her own created love might be semi-palatable, and her kids, as 75% human, mostly palatable.

>but Yuzu did agree to help her friend with her natural process.
So, did Yuzu accidentally get preggo from some of her dads cum clinging to the eggs?
>>
>>10061180
>Despite the show's autism
>Calling the show autistic while talking about a changeling child impregnating another child by laying eggs inside her pussy
>And the child getting pregnant from her own dad's sperm that was clinging to the changeling's eggs
Oh, the fucking irony.
>>
>>10062822
>So, did Yuzu accidentally get preggo from some of her dads cum clinging to the eggs?
Yep. Soon she'll have a new child and half-sibling to raise.
>>
>>10063344
>Anon
>Yuzu
>Murmur
>12 Mistake babs
>Yuzu's small cute ridden inbred.
That's a damn busy house.
>>
>>10064269
Very. Unless they already live in a huge house, they may have to get a bigger one.
>>
These types of topics is part of the reason why almost nobody likes us.
Really, what happened with normal porn and mild incest? Everything always has to be freaky as hell with you guys. Did you all come from /d/ or some other fetish-fueled board?
>>
>>10065266
>Did you all come from /d/
Nah, /d/ is nothing but futa. I don't care about that, so I rarely go there.
/mlp/ has always been my main board.
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>10062822
>But if it was normally that harsh, or each one needed that much love, hives would be unsustainable with the number of people they'd need to take to the hives.
True and you probably could argue that due to Chrysalis's sheer size and magical potential she probably required far more energy than her much smaller changeling counterparts.
>>
>>10064287
Out of curiosity, what job do you imagine Yuzu's dad has? I remember really liking a story that was posted quite a while ago about them being pretty badly strapped for cash in the early days up until Yuzu was old enough that he didn't need to look after her 24/7 and was able to get a better job.
>>
>>10066453
I always imagined he lived off gibs from the Equestrian government for the majority of Yuzus young life. After she can fend for herself he probably got a job as some kind low level security or something. At least to make ends meet until he can get a better job. Or maybe he used his gibs time to learn a higher education and maybe get a better job.
>>
>>10066453
He's a bartender at at a local night club.
It's particularly popular with the bat ponies.
That's how he met Yuzu and Murmur's mothers.
>>
>>10066694
That's a pretty neat idea. But he broke protocol getting personal with the customers.
>>
>>10066736
The night club he works at doesn't care as long as he does his job well. Which he does. And having a human bartender attracts customers since humans aren't all that common.
>>
>>10066453
I like this idea >>10066694 of him being a bartender early in Yuzu's life, but coupled with the idea of him learning a trade. Welding is a good one to get into if you can, and I imagine there's a high demand for it in horse land as I personally picture them being in the early stages of moving away from riveted to welded joints in construction.

Also he's got to have a hot bod if Mistake is to find him sexy.
>>
>>10066991

>Mistake and Yuzu play with Anon's welding equipment without knowing what they're doing.
>Both get arc eye and spend the next few days wishing for death's sweet embrace.
>>
>>10066991
>Also he's got to have a hot bod if Mistake is to find him sexy.
I always imagined him as being a bit chubby but he is more bear mode. And mistake has a size difference fetish.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 984x720px
>>10067254
Like a slightly older, less defined version of the center top pic. Like he used to be heavily into fitness as a teenager and young adult, but it's fallen by the wayside since becoming a dad.

Mistake knows that a man without a hairy chest is simply a woman.
>>
>>10067446
>Mistake knows that a man without a hairy chest is simply a woman.

Mistake is a pure cutie. She would not hold such archaic ideologies of men. Cristal tho, she would totally be dismissive of males like that.
>>
>>10067639
>Cristal tho, she would totally be dismissive of males like that.

>"So, um... I hear you're the one to talk to if you're looking for some fun."
>Cristal looks the satyr boy in front of her up and down, her eyes lingering for a moment on his chest and arms.
>She blows a bubble with her gum before shrugging.
"Maybe."
>The boys pulls a pouch of Bits from his pocket.
>"I can pay, it's no problem."
>She hums in thought for a brief moment.
"Take your shirt off and we'll see."
>The boy needs no extra encouragement and immediately does as she asked.
>She now examines his bare form, her eyes again slowly trailing up and down his chest.
"Yeah, sorry, I'll pass."
>"What? But I'm hot!"
>Christal again shrugs nonchalantly.
"Maybe that's what the other girls say, but I've seen enough guys to tell you that you're pretty average junior highschool swim team material at best."
>"What?"
"Like, no offence or anything, but I'm more into guys who lift."
>The boy clenched his jaw in frustration.
>"I said I'd pay you!"
>Cristal sighed.
"Yeah, but, like, I don't need the money that bad right now, you know?"
>>
>>10067815
She's a classy prostitute.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>10068216
Professionals have standards.
>>
>>10067815
I wonder how long she'll stay independent before finding herself some rich old stallion and becoming a trophy wife.
>>
>>10068323
>Being a trophy wife is giving up your independance

She'll stay independant and just fleece that old stallion for everything he gots. Im pretty sure she may even cuck him too.
>>
>>10069021
How lewd.
>>
>>10067254
Same.

>mistake has a size difference fetish.
That's hot.
>>
>>10069021
Yeah, I guess that's sort of true. She'll have to attend the occasional social gathering with him and satisfy his carnal needs though.
>>
>>10070006
>satisfy his carnal needs
That's okay, she usually just lies on her back with he legs spread and texts her friends while waiting for him to finish. Not a bad price to pay for a free house and all the money she can nag him for.
>>
>>10070305
>she usually just lies on her back with he legs spread and texts her friends while waiting for him to finish
That's kinda hot.
>>
What body types do satyrs really like?
>>
>>10070778
Hips are key in horse courting.
>>
>>10070778
Human.
>>
File: IMG_7909.gif (382KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7909.gif
382KB, 1280x720px
>>10070412
bored/distracted sex is muh fetish
>>
>>10071376
Looks more like she hates it. But there is something hot about it.
>>
File: IMG_7910.gif (3MB, 943x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7910.gif
3MB, 943x431px
>>10072160
Something about sex being so casual to that point is hot, like getting railed playing video games or something is p cool. Wish we had satyr porn of that nature.
>>
>>10072160
IMHO it just looks like she doesn't care.
>>
File: ponut inspection day.png (24KB, 609x483px) Image search: [Google]
ponut inspection day.png
24KB, 609x483px
>>
File: 1465922495478.png (943KB, 1800x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1465922495478.png
943KB, 1800x1700px
>>
>>10075397
Does her tit milk secretion have some kind of effect when a male consumes it?

>Hyper erect dick?
>Paralysis?
>Something else?
>Just be refreshed?

What horrors await those who consume her tit milk?
>>
>>10075523
It's like poison joke, you won't know until you succ
>>
>>10075523
Though they probably don't realize it, bugtyr milk contains traces of physical love, like a very, very weak form of emotional honeys.

Of course, nursing your bugtyr also increases her emotional connection towards you, and is a great way to help maintain a strong, healthy relationship and smooth over marital wrinkles.
>>
>>10075580
>Changelings consume poison joke to clear out their bodies and also harness it's shape shifting properties
>As a result their milk is very volatile and has an effect like poison joke

>>10075619
So they secret lI've potions?
>>
>>10075764
>So they secrete love potions?
Extremely weak ones, I suppose.
Its hard for her man to be upset when her nurses from her, and she's siphoning back love and getting just as happy and relaxed.
>>
>>10075791
Ah ok. Do changetyrs bottle and sell these love secretions for sale to the general public? Is there a price tag for it?
>>
>>10075836
Love honey, maybe, since it has reasonable enough volume to be worth selling.
There was a story from RGRE I think, where changeling love honey was much sought after and considered an extremely valuable luxury.
>>
>>10075836
>>10075917
Found it.
https://pastebin.com/zWdCvB6A
>>
>>10071376
To be fair, look where the Anon's crotch is. He is either REALLY bad at aiming, or is trolling her.
"Heh, you want some hot monkey dick?"
>"For the- yes. Anon, I would love some hot monkey dick!"
"Hah, PSYCHE! Ohhh, your mattress feels sooo good. Heh, I might actually- ah- oh- oh no!"
>"... Did you just cum in my mattress?"
And that's how Matresstyrs came about.
[SpoilerGoesHere] Fluttershy would later dump this dumb Anon and hook up with the Anon that would father five of the most hated satyrs in the thread. The dumb Anon, and his abomination of abominations were both put down.
>>
File: 1469384072582.png (660KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1469384072582.png
660KB, 1500x1500px
>>
Goodnight, /sad/.
Remember to cuddle your daughters, inside and out.
>>
>>10078571
Didn't even notice that before you pointed it out. Made me kek.
>>
>>10081582
Fuck you. I want to cuddle a normal satyr without the forced incest.
>>
File: how to bathe in my summer car.png (507KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
how to bathe in my summer car.png
507KB, 1000x1414px
>>
>>10083591
I got that on the Steam sale a few days ago.
Seems interesting.
Figuring out the car is gonna take a while I expect.
>>
>>10084161
There is a steam game where you piss in a car? Or hot coals?
>>
>>10084195
My Summer Car is a game where you're some dude in backwoods 1990's Finland trying to build a car from spare parts.
Ostensibly. You can explore an open world, do odd jobs, be a fucking jerk who cusses out random people and causes trouble, and other such stuff.

Notably, you have to take care of bodily needs, like hygiene(which is done in sauna instead of a bat, maybe it's a Finland thing?) and pissing (Which you can do whenever, on whatever or whoever).
So you can piss on the sauna coals, raising your filth level instead of lowering it.
>>
>>10084195
Well, you can piss in the car too I guess.
You can piss anywhere as far as I can tell.
Pissing on most things doesn't really do anything though. Pissing in the sauna stove produces yellow steam and gives you an achievement. I don't think it reduces your dirtiness though. You still need to use the water bucket for that.
>>
>>10083591
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>10084393
But in an amusing way.
>>
File: candy is a huge slut.png (74KB, 1696x1124px) Image search: [Google]
candy is a huge slut.png
74KB, 1696x1124px
i don't remember drawing this
>>
>>10085916
Ten bucks says that the one who uploads this to Derpibooru is going to tag it as "incest" just because.
>>
>>10086758
derpi takes the artist's tags over the uploader's tags, so i'll change it if thats what they do.
>>
>>10086797
Great. Oh, and that is a really sexy piece of work. Did you find it in a dusty folder in your computer? Just wondering since you said you don't remember drawing it.
>>
>>10085916
Very nice. Cute lewd work.
>>
>>10087181
Yeah, ,i was sorting through older sai files while sorting folders around
>>
I wanted to bump with a pic, but it seems 4chan is shitting itself right now and saying all images "appear to be corrupted".
>>
File: 1463470296518.jpg (185KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
1463470296518.jpg
185KB, 700x461px
>>10089243
Been having the same issue. Doesn't appear to actually prevent them from uploading or displaying, however.
>>
File: not what she expected english.png (102KB, 1724x1575px) Image search: [Google]
not what she expected english.png
102KB, 1724x1575px
>>10089286
>>
>>10089286
Huh, seems like you're right. Bogus error message.
>>
File: pear butter in da field.png (144KB, 2617x1753px) Image search: [Google]
pear butter in da field.png
144KB, 2617x1753px
>>10089328
I can't tell if his dicks are improving or gettting worse.
>>
>>10089388
Looks fine to me.
>>
>>10089388
Worse, because he's rocketing towards stupidly large sizes for the le epin jiant horsecock meme.
>>
>>10089388
They hardly look like horse cock besides flat top and medial ring.
>>10089413
Is that a bad thing? I like a hung horse.
>>
File: IMG_7911.gif (29KB, 725x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7911.gif
29KB, 725x648px
>>10089513
Forgot pic oops.
>>
>>10089513
Yes.
When he draws horsecocks, they're now damn near the largest part of the body.

>>10089520
This is one of his most egregious ones, it's the size of her damn body.
>>
>>10089413
Horsecocks are usually large, aren't they?
Wouldn't make sense for a stallion to have a tiny human-sized cock.
>>
>>10089520
I'll admit this one is a bit over the top large.
It's almost as thick as her neck...
>>
>>10089556
They have that impression because normal horses are very large.
When you take proportion into account, they're really not very large.
>>
>>10089286
So was it young Yuzu's time traveling or dimension hopping older self forcefully selfcesting her in her formative years that turned her into a lesbian?
>>
IMO I think that >>10089388 is the best shape-wise, but >>10089328 is best length-wise.
>>
>>10089668
Older Yuzu turned out the way she did because she went back and made herself that way. It's a cyclical, self fulfilling prophesy.
Young 'zu will go back to repeat the process when it's her time.
>>
>>10089748
>The weak should fear the dong.
>>
>>10089586
I still have a feeling it would look weird if all pony stallions had tiny pencil-dicks even if it would be more proportionally accurate.
>>
>>10089844
Only seems weird because people are so used to the horsecock=huge thing.
It's better than people's tendency to slap a full 2 foot shire horse dong on anything remotely equine, and then scaling it up from there.
>>
>>10090045
Personally I like to think that MLPonies are not simply downscaled versions of real horses, in the same way that midgets are not simply downscaled people. They operate with different body proportions. Some parts are smaller, while others remain the same.
>>
>>10090182
Gotta disagree with that one.
>>
>>10090201
Not him, but years back some Anon did the math proportions and a normal mlp pone's dick would be between 5 and 8 inches or so.

Personally though along this line I think the probably is primarily how thick d is drawing them.
>>
File: 1444023297805.png (643KB, 1269x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1444023297805.png
643KB, 1269x1098px
>>
>>10092169
Why the unrelated satyrs?
>>
File: 1444022422627.jpg (823KB, 900x831px) Image search: [Google]
1444022422627.jpg
823KB, 900x831px
>>10093346
Random bump material.
>>
File: marshmallow sauce with pogo.png (296KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow sauce with pogo.png
296KB, 1000x1000px
>>10093346
I think all satyrs are welcomed~
Sure we started in MLP, but we're in the trash
>>
File: Honey.png (159KB, 631x818px) Image search: [Google]
Honey.png
159KB, 631x818px
>>10094062
>Marshmallow Sauce
Thats an interesting idea. All though it looks (semen I mean) more like a thick cream. Is Honey his most frequent customer? Does he get turned on knowing she practically begs for his hot thick cum? Do I now want to ship him with a pig? The answer is yes.
>>
>>10046807
She sounds like a possible villain that uses her experiments as weapons. Maybe something like

>"Your vivisection will be fascinating."
"Like I'll let do that."
>"My research demands your sacrifice."
>>
>>
Goodnight, /sad/
>>
>>10094062
>>10094223
>Pig shit
>Bestiality
Just because we're in /trash/ doesn't mean that you have to work your hardest to turn the general into trash as well.
>>
>>10097303
Love satyrs in panties.
>>
>>10094223
Pogo x Honey?
Interesting idea.
>>
File: shower together.png (216KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
shower together.png
216KB, 1000x1001px
I like to think that Honey and Petunia would be best friends, seeing as they both grew up together at Sweet Apple Acres and they're both non-pony satyrs.
>>
File: 1496648494924.png (126KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
1496648494924.png
126KB, 500x673px
>>10098832
The more I think about it the more I want to see it. Seeing her as the affectionate type she'd often cuddle or kiss the Pogo and he'd like all the smothering affection. She'd also really get along with Pinkie being a piggy wig who enjoys her food so he'd have Pinkie's seal of approval.

>"She loved my cherry chimichanga, double frosting cake, apple fritter AND orange pineapple blast. And she ate em all without having sonic diarrhea. She's a keeper Pogo." Pinkie winks nudging her son as he blushes.
>"Mom, you're embarrassing me."

>>10098864
Oh yeah I also imagine them as being really good friends with Petunia being slightly older. But Honey could actually be older as everyone thinks Petunia is the elder due to height.

I head canon that she and Petunia rent an apartment from Applejack and Eirwhen is also living with them. Just like that idea having Eirwhen coming down to live with AJ
>>
>>10099458
>I head canon that she and Petunia rent an apartment from Applejack and Eirwhen is also living with them.
I always figured Petunia and Honey would be living in the barn with their mothers. I could see them getting an apartment together when they move out though.

I always got the impression Eirwen lived somewhere else with her dad.
>>
File: Petunia_Honey_Blue_Balls.png (222KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Petunia_Honey_Blue_Balls.png
222KB, 1000x1001px
>>10099476
>I always figured Petunia and Honey would be living in the barn with their mothers.

That would be good for when they were young girls but by the time they reach sexual maturity and have those nice thick sensual curves Applejack decides maybe them living in a pretty open area may not be best. Especially when she catches Utah looking over when they bathe in the pasture or when Honey shamelessly does her mud bathing. So she works out a deal with the cows and pigs to have them rent out a guest house or maybe converts a tool shed for them. At least thats how I see it going down since I head canon them living at the barn. But I wonder how many satyrs decide to move out and what they do after. AJ and AB live on the farm so I assume their kids would do the same. But what about kids like Pogo? Does he live at SCC with Pinkie or did Pinkie move out and then Pogo move out? Before the whole Cakes having kids deal I would head canon the cakes giving Pinkie their store when they retire or die since they never had kids of their own and seemed to really care about Pinkie.

>I always got the impression Eirwen lived somewhere else with her dad
Same I always saw her as being completely removed from SAA but one Anon was talking about his head of Eirwhen and Petunia sharing the same dad (which I personally dont really like) but the idea of Eirwhen interacting with Petunia and Honey was interesting. That and those cute one off comics of Petunia and Eirwhen hanging out was cute.
>>
>>10099550
>but one Anon was talking about his head of Eirwhen and Petunia sharing the same dad
Yeah. The idea is he lives in a small sheep village and had a one night stand with Daisy during a caravan trip out to sell things, and got with Eirwen's mother not too long after.
He probably didn't meet Petunia till she was a few years old.
>>
>>10094062
So let me see if I understand you correctly:
First you removed ponies from the OP, and now you pretty much want to cut all ties to MLP by inviting non-mlp satyrs?
Sure! Why the fuck not? Everything here is already mostly about monster satyrs and animal satyrs like pigs, cows, sheep and rabbits and arimaspis now anyway...

And some of you genuinely believe that the ones who don't like this kind of crap are the ones who are destroying the satyr general...
>>
>>10100089
Im familiar with it famland I just dont really consider it my cup of tea but it is an interesting premise. Like how did that even go down? He delivered an item to AJ, walked away and then banged a cow? Im not sure how a traveling merchant can find the time to court a cow in a private farm away from town.

Or was it

>A very pregnant AJ walks Daisy Jo through town for a doctors visit or something and spots a traveling caravan
>"Oh my stars! Just like when I was a little filly!"
>Goes and browses their wares
>"How much for these little cow-pony horse shoes? Im expectin a little yunggin and these would be perfect for him."
"That'll be 50 bits ma'am."
>"Oh shoot I just spent all muh money at the vet. Will ya'll be here tommorrow?"
"No ma'am, we're gonna be long gone by then."
>"...Is there ANOTHER way my cow here can pay for it?"

>>10100113
#Satyrgeeswelcome
#NotallSatyrs

>First you removed ponies from the OP
That annoyed me too but we can just add it back. But yes, I honestly believe that your toxic and vitriolic hate spitting is doing more to harm the thread than people having fun with a topic of discussion. I honestly have no idea why you continue to post here when you have your clean SFW satyr talk over in /mlp/ other than to be a shitposter and starting shit for everything.
>>
>>10100188
Well, the caravan might have just stopped in town for a couple of days, and mostly shuts down after nightfall, so he just pops into a bar, and it goes from there.
Or maybe Daisy Jo was haggling a trade using some milk to pad the bits, which became a bit innuendo laced.

>I honestly have no idea why you continue to post here when you have your clean SFW satyr talk over in /mlp/ other than to be a shitposter and starting shit for everything.
Because he's a shitposter just here to start fights?
He's not satisfied that he doesn't have to look at stuff he doesn't like, he can't stomach that it even exists.
There's very few things he doesn't bitch about, and content creators aren't exempt. And it's always the same exact 4th grade playground insults, all day, every day, for the last two years.
I honestly believe the guy is legitimately autistic. I can't imagine any other way a person could devote this much time and energy being angry about something so inconsequential.
>>
File: Honey_Suckle.png (230KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Honey_Suckle.png
230KB, 1000x1001px
>>10100309
>Well, the caravan might have just stopped in town for a couple of days, and mostly shuts down after nightfall, so he just pops into a bar, and it goes from there.
>Or maybe Daisy Jo was haggling a trade using some milk to pad the bits, which became a bit innuendo laced.

Does Daisy Jo really even do anything? I mean the few times I remember seeing her in the show she just sort of lives in the farm and doesnt really venture out into town. Unless the most recent season added more to her and I just missed it. I always figured the farm animals are just that, animals that she owns and live on the farm but not much else. The only difference being that they can talk and have intelligence. But I do like the idea of her moonlighting as a milk seller but I cant help but wonder how she manages to do that without AJ noticing. I dont see her being able to go into a bar tho, since I dont think the ponies consider them as customers. But now I am curious if the ponies hold private farm animal sex rings. Is there a pony version of Mr. Hands?

>Because he's a shitposter just here to start fights?
Probably, unless making shit storms is his fetish.
>>
>>10100411
Well, omission isn't exclusion. We don't really follow the day to day lives of background characters.
Way I figure it is that AJ's cattle and sheep pay rent or do menial labor for room and board.
>>
File: Honey_Nut_Cummioes.png (279KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Honey_Nut_Cummioes.png
279KB, 1000x1001px
>>10100543
>Well, omission isn't exclusion. We don't really follow the day to day lives of background characters.
Very true but from we have seen of them they usually are depicted as being held up in pens, and fed by their handlers. So if they are treated like and housed like animals I just assumed they have the same agency of animals.

>Way I figure it is that AJ's cattle and sheep pay rent or do menial labor for room and board.
I always imagined they trade goods for room and board. Cows give milk and provide hefty amounts of manure for their crops. Sheep provide wool for clothes. Chickens for eggs and to clear the area of things like ticks and other pests. Etc. I cant recall ever seeing a farm animal handle or make bits so I dont know of any jobs they would compensated for. But maybe if they are trained for menial labor that is a way they can make bits.

And with the introduction of bipedal fingered farm abominations they only gain more power and status. Satyr Animal Farm movie when?
>>
>>10100637
>I always imagined they trade goods for room and board. Cows give milk and provide hefty amounts of manure for their crops. Sheep provide wool for clothes. Chickens for eggs and to clear the area of things like ticks and other pests. Etc.
That would make sense.
>>
>>10100637
We have seen that one cow going to buy stuff at Sugarcube Corner in the Cranky Doodle episode, so they clearly have some autonomy. I agree with >>10101286 that that's probably how they pay for board.
>>
>>10102174
>We have seen that one cow going to buy stuff at Sugarcube Corner in the Cranky Doodle episode
>The least canonical episode
The whole thing may as well have been a fever dream mang. But I'll have to rewatch it, I think I was really drunk when I had seen it last.
>>
>>10102520
what the fuck is uncanonical with that episode?
>>
>>10102520
All of the episodes are canon, Anon. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>10102951
All of them except FPK and MMDW.
>>
>>10103122
The fuck are you talking about? Yeah MMDW was shit but it's still canon.
>>
>>10103170
I was mostly joking, but MMDW is terrible, yeah.
Whether it's canon doesn't really even matter, since nothing that happens in it or FPK is ever referenced by any other episodes.
>>
>>10102951
Just because hasbro shits on a plate doesn't mean you have to eat it.

MLP has never been a show with an emphasis on world building, and was highly inconsistent with itself at the best of times. And the staff hasn't really given a fuck in years.

This is fairly good for fic writers, however, because you're free to pick and choose what you want to be "canon" in your particular setting.
>>
>>10103295
I don't agree with that assessment.
>>
File: 1496325335206.png (476KB, 1355x902px) Image search: [Google]
1496325335206.png
476KB, 1355x902px
Satyr does something dangerous in the bedroom and dies.

What is the last thing they say before they die?

>"Of course it will fit in you."
>>
>>10103922
Sounds like something that could happen if Teri tried to have sex with a regular sized satyr boy.
>>
File: 1497070770943.png (306KB, 1681x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1497070770943.png
306KB, 1681x1381px
>>10103947
yeah but her last words would be pic related.
>>
>>10103922
>"Just make sure the preservative wards are right this time, Mr. "expert necromancer". It's hard to fix rotting."
>>
>>10103196
except for the pinkie sense, which is referenced in multiple episodes.
>>
I want to see petunia pregnant.
>>
File: 1483637109943.png (233KB, 1282x898px) Image search: [Google]
1483637109943.png
233KB, 1282x898px
>>10105028
Anything in particular? Not an art friend btw but I do love Petunia
>>
>>10104995
Which episodes reference it other than those two?
>>
>>10104854
Is Nurse Anon bringing Tonsils back from the dead? Or is she gonna get pumped full of embalming fluid?
>>
>>10106019
>Is Nurse Anon bringing Tonsils back from the dead?
Whenever they're both satisfied, sure.
>>
File: peach pregante.png (22KB, 1002x371px) Image search: [Google]
peach pregante.png
22KB, 1002x371px
>>10105028
i love that picture. sorry, not petunia
>>
>>10106312
Peach is a cutie.
>>
>>10106312
Hot. nice work man.
>>
>>10106312
Who's the father?
Pear?
Utah?
Uncle Anon?
Anon?
>>
>>10106529
I vote Anon.
Well, I vote dad in my favorite setting. But, at least keep it human on satyr.
>>
File: eb4081389e6028c249591e668e36e0c7.png (93KB, 1337x1395px) Image search: [Google]
eb4081389e6028c249591e668e36e0c7.png
93KB, 1337x1395px
>>10106529
Who is Pear? Also as for the father it could be a stallion she met while working the farm. A few satyrs jumped on the full pony bandwagon
>>
>>10106560
>the full pony bandwagon
Fucking gay, /d/.
>>
File: 1493912495264.png (51KB, 2179x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1493912495264.png
51KB, 2179x1139px
>>10106578
Not /d/ anon.
>>
>>10106596
>>10106560
i will agree with full pony, though. my fetish.
>>
>>10106625
Human on satyr or bust.
>>
>>10106560
>Who is Pear?
Her twin brother.
>>
File: IMG_7912.png (395KB, 1309x1143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7912.png
395KB, 1309x1143px
>>10106644
more pony means more better though.
>>
>>10106664
Satyr women go for men. Satyr men go for mares.
It's the natural order.
>>
File: IMG_7914.png (16KB, 1421x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7914.png
16KB, 1421x788px
>>10106685
human men get turned into dadnon too fast, not my fetish, no thanks.
>>
File: Cuddle_The_Law.png (508KB, 2500x1787px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddle_The_Law.png
508KB, 2500x1787px
>>10106653
You're fucking kidding me. Has there even been any art of him? Why have I never even heard of this kid until now?

>>10106664
So close. But yeah, satyr x pony is pretty lewd.

>>10106727
Sadly this.
>>
File: IMG_7915.png (132KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7915.png
132KB, 1200x1200px
>>10106744
barely any pics, R I P
>>
>>10106727
>>10106744
Then make some backstory. Make it interesting.
Tonsils Anon is consistently not related to her, for example.
>>
>>10106814
>Then make some backstory. Make it interesting.
Sure.

>Tonsils Anon is consistently not related to her, for example.
Tonsils Anon and that timeline is best timeline
>>
>>10106744
>You're fucking kidding me. Has there even been any art of him?
Not a lot, but there's this at least.
>>
>>10106778
>That swoll Peach
Wew thats hot.
>>
File: IMG_7916.png (544KB, 1800x1700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7916.png
544KB, 1800x1700px
>>10106814
im just not into it mang. not that it's a bad thing if that's your jam. tonsils anon is interesting, i just don't wanna fuck satyr lol
>>
>>10106862
Speaking of which, it saddens me that there isn't a fully nude version of this. Would be awesome if any edit-anon could rectify that.
>>
>>10105420
it's about time talks about how it works for a bit, in pinkie pride she says that she has a pinkie sense after cheese sandwich mentions his cheesy sense, and in the one where pinkie pie knows pinkie uses it as a weak excuse for her suspicious behavior.

the maud sense from the gift of the maud pie is also sorta reference to it. certainly meant to call it to mind.
>>
>>10106952
Huh. Well, it's pretty minor anyway.
MMDW and FPK are the only episodes that feature it prominently that I can think of.
>>
>>10106862
Holy crap thats Pear? I thought that was scoots kid.
>>
>>10107592
According to the Derpibooru tags at least. Does Scootaloo have any male satyr kids?
>>
File: 1458855252123.jpg (202KB, 1280x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1458855252123.jpg
202KB, 1280x1451px
>>10107638
Not male just 2 daughters one being a Futa. But I mean, most of our males have soft feminine features. Very few manly men.
>>
>>10107671
Utah's one or at least is depicted as a manly man.
>>
>>10107671
Other than Snapshot and Simmer, I wouldn't exactly say they're feminine, but they're not exactly ultra-macho Duke Nukem types either I guess. Just pretty average guys.
>>
>>10107671
She has 3 daughters, Anon. Don't bully Orbit, it's not her fault Scootaloo's womb was upside down
>>
>>10107726
He's always a shota in pics I've seen of him but I suppose he'd become that eventually.
>>
>>10107895
Obviously, Utah eventually moves out to the city like his mother once tried, and lives out his life as a low level banker, and marries a much, much younger mare he initially took in as a cocksock.
>>
File: Muddle 5.png (502KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Muddle 5.png
502KB, 700x800px
>>10107873
>Orbit
Wish I could say I knew of her mang. Any pics?

>>10107895
Utah and Bucky and maybe Minos are the only satyrs I know of that look pretty manly. Nothing wrong with more femmy satyrs tho. But sometimes telling gender apart can be troublesome. Oh and Muddle is pretty man looking.
>>
File: reverse satyr.png (110KB, 594x1000px) Image search: [Google]
reverse satyr.png
110KB, 594x1000px
>>10107873
Almost forgot about Orbit.

>>10107953
>Wish I could say I knew of her mang. Any pics?
There's only one, really, by MT. This one.
>>
File: orbit sides nude.png (97KB, 594x1000px) Image search: [Google]
orbit sides nude.png
97KB, 594x1000px
>>10107986
And here's the nude edit.
>>
>>10107986
>>10107997
>Blacked legs
Im fairly certain that satyr had white legs.
>>
File: clark-kent-byrne.jpg (188KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
clark-kent-byrne.jpg
188KB, 1024x535px
>>10107895
Well, at least how I write him, he grows into one.
>>
>>10108052
As far as I recall, the first one is the original by MT, and there is no version of this pic with white legs. If you've got one, feel free to post it.
>>
New Thread!
>>10108139
>>10108139
>>10108139
>>
>>10107895
I think that's more because of how /d/ and MT draws in general.
>>
>>10108155
>Right OP
>Right Title
Pretty good. Only complaint is you did it a little too early. At least hit bump limit first man.
>>
>>10108230
He was 1 post early...?
>>
>>10108246
Misread post counter. nevermind
>>
>>10108230
Eh, who cares. At least we didn't get spammed 30 posts early with random non-satyr pics this time. It's a huge improvement.
>>
>>10108319
>got banned for reporting image spamming
I'm just going to keep doing this until something happens.
>>
>>10108490
>got banned for reporting image spamming
What?
>>
>>10108508
I got banned for three days for reporting the image spamming that happened in the last thread.
>>
>>10108561
They fucking banned YOU for reporting a spammer? Under what retarded reason did they justify that?
>>
>>10108606
>GR7:Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban.

To Mods, I'm not reporting these images because it's porn on a NSFW board, I couldn't care less. I'm reporting these posts because it is image spamming, which is a violation of GR10:No spamming or flooding of any kind.
>>
>>10108728
Did they hear you out or have you serve your time and expect you not to do it again? Cause we already know the guy is a spammer when he was spamming when we were all having discussion and talking.
>>
>>10108800
Ban was too short to appeal it. I just sat it out.
>>
>>10108816
Nah I understand. The reporting system is kind of broken. I one time got a perma ban for "ban evasion" and had to appeal it despite never doing ban evasion and having to download some IRC chat program was a chore in itself.
>>
>>10108490
>>10108561
Yeah, I had that happen. Now I don't bother reporting anything.
>>
>>10109035
Thats prob why that spammer does it only here and not in /sat/ since he knows he can get away with it here
>>
>>10109076
Oh, no, it happened in a different thread, months ago.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.