[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my SoC GaoGaiGar took a shelf dive. i think i'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.jpg (656KB, 1178x747px) Image search: [Google]
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.jpg
656KB, 1178x747px
my SoC GaoGaiGar took a shelf dive.

i think i'm going to drown myself now
>>
>>6487537
hope you do
>>
>>6487537
That kind of shit sucks. Sorry for your loss anon. I hope it won't look too bad once glued.
>>
>>6487537

Try and look at ebay, I saw a few sellers selling the components seperately
>>
>>6487537
baka, if you're gonna store heavy shit least make sure its secure, its why my transformers mp's remain in boxes until I get some glass cabinets, least them leaning agaisnt the door gives me time to save them
>>
>>6487537

My SoC GGG took a 7' shelf dive onto carpet. It was fine.
>>
>>6487537
>>6487675

How? The thing is stable as fuck unless you leave it in a extreme action pose.
>>
>>6487841
Ground tremors on the west coast
>>
>>6487850
>living on the west coast

Do you want all of your toys destroyed? And your house? And anything you own? Half the west coast burns to the ground every fucking year, and the entirety of it threatens to shake into the ocean.

Just move, Anon. Someplace better. Safer.
>>
>>6487841

Don't know how, didn't even have it in an extreme pose. It just toppled over, took a dive, and the skirt piece broke off.
>>
>>6487850

yuropoor so newp
>>
>>6487537
>That doesn't look to bad...
>Open image and scroll down
>Oooh nooo...
If all else fails you can do some touch up work to make it look battle damaged. Or just say fuck it and make a post-apocalyptic scrapper GaoGaiGar
>>
>>6488218
As a rule of thumb, every pose that isn't standing straight is a "extreme" pose for a SoC. Even more so in the case of a big one like GGG.

The joints are there to take some cool pics, but when you're displaying it you should leave the legs in a neutral "A" pose.
>>
>>6487537

GGG has weird shoulders. Like the shoulder armor is part of the actual arm joint.
>>
>>6489292
That's just how the transformation works.
>>
>>6487537
If you kill yourself, can I have your GaoGaiGar?
>>
>>6491154
Wow so edgy you go girl!
>>
>>6491171
How is this edgy? OP said he's considering drowning himself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.