[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>makes Spider-Man figure >doesn't have web shooter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>makes Spider-Man figure
>doesn't have web shooter hands
Wtf were they thinking? There goes me buying that figure
>>
File: 6582ccc56f543c1298ccbd71ef64f5ca.jpg (269KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6582ccc56f543c1298ccbd71ef64f5ca.jpg
269KB, 752x1024px
>>6470019
Symbiote suit doesn't need web shooter, they can shoot web from wrist as per what Venom did in this panel you dumb mongoloid
>>
>>6470019
The fist anon... The webshooters are on the white patches on the back of the hands.
>>
>>6470025
>>6470029
Oh fuck you're right. I'm so used to cape kino I forgot the comic's had it from the back of his hand. Thanks anon. I'll see myself out.
>>
>>6470025
Well the symbiote suit doesn't need web shooters, but his black cloth suit has web shooters. Not disagreeing, but it would've bee nice to have options.
>>
>>6471342
The cloth suit is an incredibly small footnote, I'm glad they put the money elsewhere in the line.
>>
>>6471369
Yeah but Black Cat makes it for him so she can get off to him again, tell me that's not important.
>>
>>6470032
>kino
fuck off already newfag
>>
>>6471466
Only newfags saw newfags
>>
>>6471466
ya finna seething, pinhead?
>>
>>6471551
i dont speak black lives matter
>>
>>6471369

You've never read any comics. The cloth suit was around for YEARS longer than the Venom suit. He actually wore the symbiote for about 6 months in comics, from Amazing 252 to getting it removed in 258, both released in 1984. A few issues later he gets the cloth suit and wears it all the way up until 1988 introduces Venom and MJ makes Peter swear to stop wearing the black suit. That's 5 years of the cloth suit and half a year of the alien. You're an idiot.
>>
>>6479208
That's an incredibly small footnote. Nothing has changed in this conversation, casual. Go cite wikipedia factoids on /co/ where they'd be impressed. People like me that collect and read comics know stuff in context, rather than you who comes in an pretends 5 years means something for a character that has been around since the 60s. The Ben Reilly outfit is more iconic than Spidey in black post-symbiote.
>>
>>6479243

You must be confusing the word "footnote" for "insignificant" then. A footnote would be if he wore the alien for 5 years and then had the black suit for two months. He had the black suit for way longer and I guarantee most "casual readers" to the comics easily don't even know he ever had a cloth one and thought all his black suit appearances were the alien. There is also proof of this in the media, because the fox cartoon AND sonys Spiderman 3 had the alien make Spidey violent and moody while wearing it. In the comics the alien never affected him, but a lot of his black suit appearances have him being a jerk because of the stress of his life and Puma coming after him and the Sin Eater storyline. This means at one point someone picked up a non symbiote black suit issue and went "wow spideys an asshole" and made it so the alien caused it.

The reason why its insignificant is because in the comics ultimately it didn't matter, he donned it to match the tone of the story and constantly switched back and forth to it and the classic costume on a whim. Nothing major happened -because- of the black suit. Something major happened because of the alien though. The one that appeared for a short time was significant, the one that was for a long time was not.

>Sensational costume more iconic than the black suit

I think you're confused again and are confusing the word "iconic" for "important". It was important that Ben had his own costume. It was not important that Peter had a stand in for the alien black suit.

The alien and the black suit are identical so to say the alien is more iconic than Ben Reilly but Ben Reilly is more iconic than the black suit makes no sense because the alien is the black suit visually. And to say the Sensational costume is more iconic than Venom's design is absurd considering we just had a movie that showcased a near facsimile of the Reilly suit and everyone confused it for the Iron Spider suit solely because of the context.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.