[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching the blue jacket show on Toonami has gotten me interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: FIG-MOE-2057.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIG-MOE-2057.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
Watching the blue jacket show on Toonami has gotten me interested in Lupin and wanting to get a figure.

Which one should I get? This one and Jigen look fun as hell, but the other seems more in scale to my other figures, as well as there also being Fujiko and Zenigata figures, though the Jigen is expensive as hell.
>>
>>6469333

Also in case I get into Detective Conan, want to know which one is more in scale to the figma of him.
>>
File: FIG-IPN-5587.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIG-IPN-5587.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>6469333
Figuarts has a better character selection and scales better with figures in general.

Revoltechs are probably mroe fun to mess with though, despite being undersized. If you decide to go with Revoltech, get the green jacket version. Headsculpt is the best out of all options
>>
File: 2--lupins-for-the-price-of-1.jpg (483KB, 921x653px) Image search: [Google]
2--lupins-for-the-price-of-1.jpg
483KB, 921x653px
>>6469392
Why not get both Revoltechs? 2x the accessories, and faces!
Just as a pair, the Revoltech Lupin and Jigen work great together but because of their size, there's very little they blend in with.
The Figuarts have more characters and are more versatile when it comes to being grouped with other figures.
>>
File: a holy-shit-RUN!.jpg (718KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
a holy-shit-RUN!.jpg
718KB, 1000x725px
>>
File: missed-it-by-THAT-much.jpg (728KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
missed-it-by-THAT-much.jpg
728KB, 1000x975px
>>
>>6469333
I got my buddy the revo for his birthday a few years back, but it was disappointing how small it was, especially due to how fun it is to pose Lupin interacting with other characters. Though I think it comes with better expressions, and the accessories are fucking great. After he got the shf I told him I wouldn't be offended if he sold the revo, but he still likes fiddling with it and doesn't want to part with the accessories.

Making the little revo container into a safe was great.
>>
File: Lupin's reward.jpg (638KB, 950x711px) Image search: [Google]
Lupin's reward.jpg
638KB, 950x711px
>>
File: FT005 JUF.jpg (548KB, 891x696px) Image search: [Google]
FT005 JUF.jpg
548KB, 891x696px
>>
>>6469333
>Toonami
>That awful dub
I don't have a Revoltech Lupin, but I do have the SHF Lupin and Fujiko, as well as both the SHF and Revo Jigen. Based on Jigen alone, the SHF is easily the better figure, although he's pretty expensive. The Revo is fun though, and it's definitely the less costly figure. Worth noting is that the Revo Jigen's colorscheme matches the red jacket Lupin rather than the green jacket one, as Lupin wasn't the only one to get a new suit between the green and red jacket series. Either way, I recommend the SHF figures over the Revoltech depending on how much you're looking to invest yourself into the series. If you're a big enough fan to spend money on the SHF line, or you're only looking to buy Lupin himself, then definitely go for it, but if the show is a passing interest then I'd say buy the Revoltechs.
>>6469386
I can't tell if this is bait or if you're just an idiot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.